[Return]
Archived Thread
File 122410047616.png - (57.00KB, 749x543, keine83748275252.png) [iqdb]
6970 No. 6970
Become... heavens... control... land...

~rumble, rumble~

You roll over in bed, twisting the sheets around yourself. Dammit. Can't sleep tonight either.

...earth... keystones...

~RUMBLE rumble~

Blinking your eyes open, you groan and tilt your head to look at the clock, squinting to read the scarlet block numbers. 10:10 PM. If it's not the earthquakes, it's the insects, the night birds, the stray dogs, every night... Wait. You don't have earthquakes here. Not at your family vacation house in the tropics.

... bare... hearts... man...

~RUMBLE RUMBLE~

Alright, that's it. Either you got really drunk in the past few hours or your room is shaking. Another tremor throws you out of bed and onto the floor in a mess of tangled sheets. What the hell is going on?

[ ] Go outside to investigate as you are-- dressed in shorts and a T-shirt
[ ] Change your clothing before going out
[ ] Screw it, crawl back into bed

If changing:
[ ] Formal: Pull out your only tuxedo
[ ] Casual: Polo shirt and dress pants
[ ] Hiking: Shirt, many-pocketed hiking vest, cargo pants.

If going out, grab:
[ ] Alarm clock?
[ ] Backpack
[ ] Flashlight
[ ] Hunting bow + quiver
[ ] Hunting knife
[ ] Wristwatch
[ ] Wallet
>> No. 6971
Now is the time to choose our protagonist's quirky personality.

[ ] Screw it, crawl back into bed

Let's do Lazy. Lazy and Unconcerned. We've never done Lazy and Unconcerned before.

It'll be funny.

"Ah, an earthquake. That's probably serious." And then we go back to sleep.

"Ah, little flying people, shooting at each other. That's probably serious." And then we go back to tuning the radio.

"Ah, strange people coming out of holes that float in mid-air. This may or may not be serious, but in either case indicates that my current worldview is severely flawed."

And then we make some hot chocolate. I like hot chocolate.
>> No. 6973
>dressed in shorts and a T-shirt

Sleeping in such rags—what if someone saw you in your dreams dressed like that?

[x] Change your clothing before going back to bed.
[x] Sleepwear: Light pink pajamas with matching cap.
[x] Pocket watch

It's hard to sleep without that large, brass mechanical wind-up at your side.
>> No. 6974
[X] Change your clothing before going out
[X] Formal: Pull out your only tuxedo
[X] Wallet

Because when we investigate incidents, we do it by the books. Formally. Extremely formally.
>> No. 6975
>>6971
Moe~

[X] Screw it, crawl back into bed
>> No. 6976
File 122410615069.jpg - (124.01KB, 850x595, tenshixyuka.jpg) [iqdb]
6976
>>6973

I see what you did there.
>> No. 6977
[X] Go outside to investigate as you are-- dressed in shorts and a T-shirt

[X] Flashlight

I smell Tenshi~
>> No. 6978
[ ] Go outside to investigate as you are-- dressed in shorts and a T-shirt

[ ] Flashlight
[ ] Pocket watch
>> No. 6979
[x] Change your clothing before going back to bed.
[x] Sleepwear: Light pink pajamas with matching cap.
[x] Pocket watch

I like >>6971's idea. Let's be ineffectual for once.
>> No. 6980
[X] Change your clothing before going out
[X] Formal: Pull out your only tuxedo
[X] Wallet

Let's be a DAPPER anonymous!
>> No. 6981
Should we be an overdressed man, and thus always prepared for a dance-off with Iku? Or should we be unflappably lazy, taking everything in stride with a calm smile and a sip of tea?

This is a troublesome decision...
>> No. 6982
We already have a dapper character in /eientei/.

The fact that Anon is now ripping off HIMSELF in creating a base personality for a character...

To be honest, it makes me want to kill you, with the justification that such an action would simply be the removal of pollution from the gene pool.
>> No. 6983
>>6982

But we've done pretty much everything else.
>> No. 6984
[Meh] Screw it, crawl back into bed
>> No. 6985
[x] Change your clothing before going back to bed.
[x] Sleepwear: Light pink pajamas with matching cap.
[x] Pocket watch

Youkai ℳℴℯ
>> No. 6986
[X] Change your clothing before going out
[X] Hiking: Shirt, many-pocketed hiking vest, cargo pants.
[X] Hunting bow + quiver

ACTION ANON!!
>> No. 6987
File 122413514068.jpg - (116.99KB, 600x790, 95d17c32cd0865c97e6c96d45d54fa54.jpg) [iqdb]
6987
[x] Change your clothing before going back to bed.
[x] Sleepwear: Light pink pajamas with matching cap.
[x] Pocket watch

You have my nutbladder.
>> No. 6988
[x] Change your clothing before going back to bed.
[x] Sleepwear: Light pink pajamas with matching cap.
[x] Pocket watch

At first I was like: It can't be Yuka, the protagonist is in his family vacation house, so shut the hell up already.

But then I was like: She's half-asleep, totally insane, and comes from the land of dreams so yeah!
>> No. 6989
>>6971
>We've never done Lazy and Unconcerned before.

Is that so?
>> No. 6990
[x] Change your clothing before going back to bed.
[x] Sleepwear: Light pink pajamas with matching cap.
[x] Pocket watch
>> No. 6991
[x] Change your clothing before going back to bed.
[x] Sleepwear: Light pink pajamas with matching cap.
[x] Pocket watch
>> No. 6992
>>6971

>We've never done Lazy and Unconcerned before.

Sup guy. Nemo would call you a liar but he's too busy chillaxing.

And not seeing Yuka.
>> No. 6993
>>6992

I'm calling this CYOA Recoil of Myriad Dreams 2: Finding Nemo.
>> No. 6994
>>6993

>Recoil of Myriad Dreams 2: Finding Nemo

OOF.
>> No. 6998
File 122416460759.jpg - (77.92KB, 760x538, 733_yukari_yakumo.jpg) [iqdb]
6998
Calling it.
>[x] Change your clothing before going back to bed.
>[x] Sleepwear: Light pink pajamas with matching cap.
>[x] Pocket watch
>> No. 6999
>>6993

FUCK
>> No. 7000
>>6998

Writan now?
>> No. 7001
This makes how many CYOAs, now?
>> No. 7002
>>7001

Good thing you saged the thread. I mean, you wouldn't want to bump all those other /youkai/ stories off the first page, amirite?
>> No. 7003
>>7002

It's symbolic. Also, if Klaymen did update, I'd rather his CYOA stay up top than be bumped down by my making a stupid comment.
>> No. 7004
>>7003

If your comments aren't worth reading, then just keep them to yourself from now on, okay?
>> No. 7005
>>7004

Likewise.
>> No. 7006
>>7001

My god, /youkai/ is a firestorm of activity.

Why, with Tetro's blazing update speed and Klaymen's incredibly lengthy text novel spanning more pages than this board has, there simply is no room for one more CYOA here. What has Tsuru done? This single adventure will surely bring ruination to the board and stop the other writers in their tracks.

My god.

My god.

My god.
>> No. 7007
>>7001
68, why?
>> No. 7008
>>7006

Exactly. I propose that we get rid of 70% of the CYOAs on THP before any new ones are made.

First up, SHaG.
>> No. 7009
>>7008

3/10

oh u
>> No. 7010
>>7009

No, really. There's a lot of CYOAs that are better and should stay on THP.

Like, say, CoMN.
>> No. 7011
>>7010

0/10

Now you're not even trying. Put some effort in to your trolling.
>> No. 7012
>>7010
>Like, say, CoMN.

1/10. Now you're just trying too hard.
>> No. 7013
>>7011

No, really! CoMN is one of the best CYOAs on THP, and has some of the best characters, too! It, HLA, and RaAN are probably the 3 greatest stories on this site.
>> No. 7014
>>7013

Nobody is going to accuse you of being YAF, now. You've overplayed your hand.
>> No. 7016
>>7013
>>7010

Hey, hey, hey! Don't use my work as a trolling tool, okay? That's my job!

Also,
>greatest stories
>HLA

You best be joking, nigger.
>> No. 7017
>>7016

Way to be the bigger troll, YAF.
>> No. 7018
Well this story got off to a wonderful start.
>> No. 7019
>>7018

Hey, 40 replies after just one block of text is not a bad thing.

Also, I think it was a troll all along.
>> No. 7023
I support any CYOA with a possible Tenshi route.
>> No. 7024
seconded
>> No. 7025
File 122420215864.jpg - (143.60KB, 557x800, tenshixyuka3.jpg) [iqdb]
7025
I support any CYOA with a possible Yuka x Tenshi route.
>> No. 7027
[@] Screw it, crawl back into bed
>> No. 7028
[x] Screw it, crawl back into bed
[x] Change your clothing before going back to bed.
[x] Sleepwear: Light pink pajamas with matching cap.
[x] Pocket watch
[x] NOW crawl back into bed.

GATTAI DA

Also, fuck you, plot.
It's SLEEPAN TIEM.
>> No. 7029
>>7019
Yes, the whole thing was a carefully-designed social experiment designed to gauge the amount of rage and inter-writefagfan-warring there was on the board.

No, no, not really. I do have an update half-written, so that'll be up by tomorrow. I'm sorry, I made a really stupid decision in posting this in the middle of school week. This coming week is no-school, which is what prompted me to start this in the first place.
>> No. 7032
>>7029

Sorry if I offended you. Well, seeing how negative people are about new CYOAs, and how you haven't even posted here for so long, I wouldn't be surpised if you turned out to be a troll. It's not like it hasn't been done before, you know.

Well, wish ya luck, since /youkai/ is pretty dead... Maybe you'll do something to revive it a bit.
>> No. 7033
[X] Change your clothing before going back to bed.
[X] Sleepwear: Light pink pajamas with matching cap.
[X] Pocket watch

Eh. Of all the thoughts that run through your mind, the one that suddenly pops into your head is an unmistakable feeling of “eh”. Maybe you did have too much to drink last night. Rising up from the floor and untangling yourself from the sheets, you look around while waiting for your eyes to adjust to the darkness.
Bed. Clock. Nightstand. Lamp. Bow. Quiver. Chair. Desk. TV. Fan. Closet. Closet. Closet…
Twisting the lamp on (and wincing, how strange that light should blind!), you stumble over to the closest closet, opening it and being greeted by a rustling row of… clothing. Looking down at yourself, you realize that you’re sweating quite a bit despite the openness of the clothing you’re wearing. You’re still hot, and now you’re just inviting a swarm of mosquitoes to feast. Tropical island paradise your ass. Rummaging through the clothes idly, it occurs to you that you may sleep better wearing, well, proper sleeping clothing. Searching for one, you go through the entire rack several times before coming to the conclusion that you only have a single set of pajamas... in light pink. Figuring that no one’s going to be seeing you anyways, you strip off your current clothing and toss it into the closet randomly to deal with later.
As you’re pulling your head into the shirt, another tremor hits, and you faintly make out a cracking noise.
As you’re pulling your legs into the pants, another tremor hits, and you can clearly make out a cracking noise and a rumbling beneath your feet.
As you’re adjusting the beanie-like cap on your head... nothing. Oh well. Giving a last glance into the closet, you grab an old, dusty pocket watch hanging from the rack despite the fact that you really have no place to put it, just to complete the White Rabbit/Dormouse-image. Come to think of it, much like the pajamas, you don’t remember acquiring this thing either... they’re no longer practical, and you already own several fancy wrist watches...
Resolving to think about it when you’re not so tired, you close the closet, wobble back to shut off the light, flop back into bed with probably the loudest crash you have ever heard, and close your eyes to feel yourself falling, falling, falling...

You no longer feel the bed beneath you. In fact, the only thing you feel is a wind rushing at your back, and your limbs flailing upwards. Snapping your eyes open, you manage to catch a glimpse of your room—no, two halves of your room, ripping away from each other, then your entire house being rended as if by the hands of a giant, the wood splintering into the darkness and the very foundations grinding into the earth. Suddenly aware of your state, you try and control your freefall, but you only manage to flip yourself over so that you’ll hit the ground face first. Great. You’re fully awake now, except you’re going to die.
But you never hit the ground. The last things you see before you’re plunged into total darkness are eyes, so many eyes, and red ribbons, so many ribbons...

[~Standby]
>> No. 7034
Standing by...
>> No. 7035
You awake facedown to a blur of noise and a sneaking suspicion that you’re bleeding from your forehead. Your vision is filled with grey, and as you struggle to support yourself on your hands and knees you realize that you’ve landed on a large, flat rock. If you landed with such force on a rock, why aren’t you dead yet? Less strange, as you gradually regain your senses, it occurs to you that you’re still holding that golden pocket watch, and it appears to be completely undamaged.

“I'm a member of the Hinanai clan that lives in the heavens. Every day is singing, singing, drinking, dancing, and singing again, over and over. Life in the heavens is really carefree.”

If you could move, you would say something, but the best you can do right now is lift your head to rest your chin on the ground.

“You're making me jealous. Are you bragging?”

Casting your eyes upwards, you can hardly believe what you’re seeing. On the left, there’s a short-black-haired girl dressed in a loose red and white dress, and she’s floating off the ground with a gravely serious expression on her face. On the right, there’s a long-blue-haired girl dressed in blue and pink, topped with a black hat and what appears to be peaches glued to it. She’s the one who speaks next, and she looks positively... bored.

“What are you talking about? I was bored out of my mind! So I came down to the surface and watched you playing with all kinds of different youkai.”

“I wouldn't exactly call it playing, though.” The red-white girl responds, looking more and more impatient. Amazingly, they haven’t noticed you yet, though you are lying several feet away...

[ ] Call out to the two: “(Write-in)”
[ ] Struggle to get up
[ ] Continue lying there and observing.
>> No. 7036
[ ] Struggle to get up
>> No. 7037
[x] Clutch your chest with one hand, stretch the other out into the air.
[x] Call out to the two: “Mission control, do you read me? I'm coming home. Mission control, I'm... coming.. home...”
[x] Close your eyes and spread your limbs out dramatically. Do the best death rattle you possibly can.
>> No. 7038
[x] Call out to the two: “excuse me wtf r u doin”
>> No. 7039
[x] Clutch your chest with one hand, stretch the other out into the air.
[x] Call out to the two: “Mission control, do you read me? I'm coming home. Mission control, I'm... coming.. home...”
[x] Close your eyes and spread your limbs out dramatically. Do the best death rattle you possibly can.

This'll be good.
>> No. 7040
[x] Clutch your chest with one hand, stretch the other out into the air.
[x] Call out to the two: “Mission control, do you read me? I'm coming home. Mission control, I'm... coming.. home...”
[x] Close your eyes and spread your limbs out dramatically. Do the best death rattle you possibly can.
>> No. 7041
[x] Groan. "Hey, look, Peaches and, uh, Candy Cane, I don't mean to interrupt anything, but could one of you gimme a hand here? I think that fall shattered my coccyx."
>> No. 7042
[x] Clutch your chest with one hand, stretch the other out into the air.
[x] Call out to the two: “Mission control, do you read me? I'm coming home. Mission control, I'm... coming.. home...”
[x] Close your eyes and spread your limbs out dramatically. Do the best death rattle you possibly can.

Do it, faggot.
>> No. 7044
[ ] Well, this is certainly interesting!
[ ] Go to sleep.
>> No. 7045
[x] Clutch your chest with one hand, stretch the other out into the air.
[x] Call out to the two: “Mission control, do you read me? I'm coming home. Mission control, I'm... coming.. home...”
[x] Close your eyes and spread your limbs out dramatically. Do the best death rattle you possibly can.
>> No. 7046
LOL SO RANDUM XD
>> No. 7074
[X] Clutch your chest with one hand, stretch the other out into the air.
[X] Call out to the two: “Mission control, do you read me? I'm coming home. Mission control, I'm... coming.. home...”
[X] Close your eyes and spread your limbs out dramatically. Do the best death rattle you possibly can.

I see nothing wrong with this one.
>> No. 7078
[X] Struggle to get up

"What's up, people?"
>> No. 7079
File 12245028123.jpg - (517.36KB, 1280x1024, 04pompeii_011.jpg) [iqdb]
7079
[x] Clutch your chest with one hand, stretch the other out into the air.
[x] Call out to the two: “Mission control, do you read me? I'm coming home. Mission control, I'm... coming.. home...”
[x] Close your eyes and spread your limbs out dramatically. Do the best death rattle you possibly can.

The lightheaded feeling refuses to clear up. You’re slipping away... but if you’re going to die, you might as well do it with flair. People like you are known for doing this sort of thing... Who knows, those girls might come over and help you.

Rolling over, you grab at your chest with your right hand, rumpling up your top. “Mission control, do you read me? I’m coming home.” You moan, raising your left hand out towards the sun. “Mission control, I’m... coming... home...” You hear someone shout, “Hey you! Outsider!”, but you don’t know who nor do you care, already so far into the act that it would be shameful not to finish. Closing your eyes, you suck in a deep breath and float your limbs upwards before dropping them hard, forcing a sickly cough.

With your head on the ground like that, you can hear someone stomping towards you and sounding very irritated. “Are you listening? Didn’t your mother ever teach you it’s rude to interfere with a du—IYAA!”

Whoever it is immediately stops talking with a surprised yelp, and judging by the volume of the following impact probably fell pretty close to your head.

[ ] Open your eyes and turn your head to see what’s going on.
[ ] Continue to play dead.
>> No. 7080
[X] Open your eyes and turn your head to see what’s going on.

Wonder if Tenshi tripped with her butt facing up.
>> No. 7081
[ ] "Keep it down; I'm trying to nap."
>> No. 7083
[x] Open your eyes and turn your head to see what’s going on.
[x] "Well, I think it's rude to ignore people that are dead and/or dying, so I guess we're even."
>> No. 7084
[x] Open your eyes and turn your head to see what’s going on.
[x] "Well, I think it's rude to ignore people that are dead and/or dying, so I guess we're even."
>> No. 7086
{X} Open your eyes and turn your head to see what’s going on.
{X} "Well, I think it's rude to ignore people that are dead and/or dying, so I guess we're even."
>> No. 7094
[x] Open your eyes and turn your head to see what’s going on.
[x] "Well, I think it's rude to ignore people that are dead and/or dying, so I guess we're even."
>> No. 7114
[X] Open your eyes and turn your head to see what’s going on.
[X] "Well, I think it's rude to ignore people that are dead and/or dying, so I guess we're even."

You scoff. “Well, I think it's rude to ignore people that are dead and/or dying, so I guess we're even.”

There’s no response. Your curiosity overwhelms you and you glance back over your shoulder.
There’s the blue-haired girl, sprawled face down in front of you with a silver needle sticking out of the back of her hair. She’s dropped what looks like a red-bladed sword next to her—she wasn’t holding that before. And there’s the black-haired girl, no longer floating but walking slowly towards you, several large needles surrounding her... and all pointed at you.

“We’re not even until you tell me who you are and how you got here.” She seems to think you were talking to her.

You think you can reach the sword from here, but will you have enough time to get up afterwards? Even if you don’t try for the sword, you’re not sure if you’ll be able to negotiate with such an awful-natured girl...

[ ] Screw it, grab for the sword!
[ ] Tell her your name is unimportant, but...:
{ } you’re from the outside and have no idea what’s going on
{ } you’re from the outside and are just passing through
{ } lie, say you’re from (somewhere else)
[ ] Tell her your name is (write-in) and...:
{ } you’re from the outside and have no idea what’s going on
{ } you’re from the outside and are just passing through
{ } lie, say you’re from (somewhere else)
[ ] Remain silent
>> No. 7116
[x] "It's rude to ask someone's name without introducing yourself first."
[x] If she responds with her name: Tell her your name is "John Doe" and...:
{x} you’re from the outside and are just passing through.
[x] Otherwise: Remain silent.
>> No. 7117
{X} you’re from the outside and have no idea what’s going on

[X] Tell her your name is Bob Marley and you really need the toilet

Gotta have some funny moments in the story, hvent we~
>> No. 7121
[x] Tell her your name is (Yuka Kazami) and...:
[x] You were just sleeping in your bed and you suddenly were falling. You saw a ton of ribbons and eyes, and then you hit the ground. Hard.
[x] "And now I'm about to get detained or skewered. I hope you understand how I'm feeling right now. I'm having a bad day."

We're Yuka Kazami from another dimension! Like in The One.
>> No. 7122
[ ] "Well, if I'm not even, I guess I must be odd, right?"
[ ] "Now, I'm going to take my nap. That much I am owed, and that much I shall take."
[ ] Stretch out your limbs, close your eyes, and smile.
>> No. 7123
[x] Tell her your name is (Yuka Kazami) and...:
[x] You were just sleeping in your bed and you suddenly were falling. You saw a ton of ribbons and eyes, and then you hit the ground. Hard.
[x] "And now I'm about to get detained or skewered. I hope you understand how I'm feeling right now. I'm having a bad day."

At least we're being honest here.
>> No. 7124
[❁] Tell her your name is (Yuka Kazami) and...:
[❁] You were just sleeping in your bed and you suddenly were falling. You saw a ton of ribbons and eyes, and then you hit the ground. Hard.
[❁] "And now I'm about to get detained or skewered. I hope you understand how I'm feeling right now. I'm having a bad day."

The Road Back to Dreamland
>> No. 7126
>>7124
[❁] Tell her your name is (Yuka Kazami) and...:
[❁] You were just sleeping in your bed and you suddenly were falling. You saw a ton of ribbons and eyes, and then you hit the ground. Hard.
[❁] "And now I'm about to get detained or skewered. I hope you understand how I'm feeling right now. I'm having a bad day."

Color me interested.
>> No. 7127
[x] Tell her your name is (Yuka Kazami) and...:
[x] You were just sleeping in your bed and you suddenly were falling. You saw a ton of ribbons and eyes, and then you hit the ground. Hard.
[x] "And now I'm about to get detained or skewered. I hope you understand how I'm feeling right now. I'm having a bad day."
>> No. 7129
>[] "And now I'm about to get detained or skewered. I hope you understand how I'm feeling right now. I'm having a bad day~."

fixed for youkai ℳℴℯ
>> No. 7137
Wait. We fell a great distance?

Where's our cap?
Where's our cap?!
WHERE'S OUR MATCHING CAP?!
>> No. 7141
Update
>> No. 7143
Update half written, will post in a few hours when I come back home.

Alternate universe genderbended Yuka Kazami. Excellent.
>> No. 7145
File 122482086865.jpg - (51.68KB, 320x480, 66721ca9e264caa6deb0dd893b72ee7f.jpg) [iqdb]
7145
>genderbended

Eh...

Mmmn...

Yeah, I guess that's fine.

Things are going to get weird if Yuka meets Yuka, though.
>> No. 7146
>>7145

>Things are going to get weird if Yuka meets Yuka, though.

More like totally awesome.
>> No. 7149
I sure hope we're half...I dunno, Russian or European or something, 'cause Yuka's a feminine Japanese name.

Maybe it's short for something. I dunno.

Or maybe his real name's "Yucca", because his parents liked the mountains. And then a year later they started burying radioactive waste there and his parents were all "aw, man" but decided to stick with the name anyway for some reason.

Or something.
>> No. 7150
>>7149

Eh, I suppose we can change it to Yuji or something if it's too troublesome.

Or keep it as Yuka, but refer to him as a pet name from then on, like "Yuu-kun".
>> No. 7151
>>7150

OR we can play it off like "A boy named Sue". Yuka's father gave him a feminine name in hopes that he'd learn to kick ass and take names, the hard way.
>> No. 7152
File 122486232181.jpg - (66.17KB, 750x600, Timeparadoxposter.jpg) [iqdb]
7152
>>7145
Yeah, well, see picture. Sorry.

[❁] Tell her your name is (Yuka Kazami) and...:
[❁] You were just sleeping in your bed and you suddenly were falling. You saw a ton of ribbons and eyes, and then you hit the ground. Hard.
[❁] "And now I'm about to get detained or skewered. I hope you understand how I'm feeling right now. I'm having a bad day."

You quickly snuff out any ideas of trying to get a surprise attack on her. She’d have a needle through your head before you even got up. Racking your mind for another way out of this, you somehow come up with the absurd idea to bribe her with flowers. Even in your desperate situation, you accidentally let out a chuckle and a small smile to go with it. The red-white girl quickly snaps you out of it by snapping at you.

“What’s so funny? I’m waiting.”

“Hey, give me a break. I was just sleeping, then I was falling, then I saw ribbons, eyes, and BAM. I land right here.” You snap in return.



She looks genuinely...unconcerned as you can practically see your words passing through one of her ears and out the other. “Yeah, same story everyone else from the outside says, what makes you special?”

You ignore her, hoping that if you talk long enough, she’ll hear something. “And now I’m about to get detained or skewered. I hope you understand how I’m feeling right now. I’m having a bad day.” You lift your wrists up slightly and let them down again in a gesture of helplessness.

She only glares at you. “Hey, I’m not having the best day either. My shrine is a complete mess and—If you’re trying to stall for help, you’re not getting any. Not even the tengu come this high on the mountain. Don’t you even remember your own name?”

You groan. Will anything get through to this girl’s thick skull? “Alright, alright! My name... is... My name is...!” That’s right... Your name. Your name is... No way, you can’t have forgotten your own name. As if out of shock, you feel your body lifting itself, your hands supporting you of their own accord, bringing you to a standing position.

Yuka Kazami.

“Yuka Kazami.” The five syllables leave your lips before you’ve even realized it, followed by a painfully long few seconds of silence.

Amazingly, the next sound you hear is clattering followed by short hisses. The girl’s dropped two of her floating needles, her eyes wide. “You...what?”

This is it. This is your chance. “My name is Yuka Kazami.”

As soon as you finish saying it again she responds in a cold voice, edging away from you. “No, you’re not. You’re not Yuka Kazami.” She doesn’t sound irritated anymore. In fact, you can’t even tell what she’s feeling by her voice, but her eyes show a new emotion: She’s afraid.

“You asked me if I remembered my name, I gave it to you!” Now you’re the one getting irritated, drawing on your newfound façade for willpower. “My name is—“

“Shut up!” The girl leaps a ridiculous distance backwards. “Yuka is gone. She’s no longer here. Even if you’re wearing pink clothing, even if you have green hair, Yuka is a girl. You’re clearly not. And now that you’ve said it, I can’t take the chance that there might be two of you in Gensokyo. We’re done here.”

Wait, she actually knows someone named Yuka? Wait, the Yuka she knows is a girl? Wait, you have green hair?! Wait, she’s coming towards you like she’s going to kill you!?!

You can’t die yet.

You, who has fallen into this mysterious world.

You can’t die yet.

You, who has so far narrowly avoided death.
You can’t die yet.

You, who has no knowledge about how or why you came.

You need more information...You need to know. And you can’t do that if--!!

You don’t want to die yet!

“Nooooooo!” Letting out a cry, you throw out your open hands in a pathetic display of self-defense.

You are immediately sent flying backwards onto the ground as a massive beam flies forward from your palms. Even as you are thrown onto your rear, you can see the few plants poking out of the rocky ground engulfed in flames for a split second before they burn away, and the rock itself becoming charred. You see the beam missing the still-prone body of the blue-haired girl by a hair, but your attacker is nowhere to be seen. The impact forces your arms up, and the beam sharply angles up into the sky before closing up, becoming a thin line before disappearing as quickly as it came.

“Wha...wha...” You sit there in shock, like you seem to be doing a lot recently.

“You bastard.” Oh hell. There’s only one person that voice can belong to, and it’s not you. You look up and see the red-white girl floating higher than ever and to the left. Ah. So she dodged whatever-the-hell-you-did by going to the side. But...that beam was huge, and she was right in front of you, there’s no way she should have been able to dodge— “You Sparked me. You fucking Sparked me. I’m not really in the mood to ask you how you did it, and I’m not really interested in trying to dodge it again.” She looks the angriest yet. “If looks could kill” and all that. “So I’ll let it slide this time, only because you missed. But mark my words, outsider. I’ll be watching you. If you interfere with my business again, I will kill you.” She zooms off into the distance before you have a chance to say anything at all.

You’re alive. Relief washes over you, and lie back down onto the ground. So many questions run through your mind, threatening to give you a headache to complement the full body ache you have now. You don’t feel like you’re going to black out, you’re just really, really tired. While you rest, more alarming, immediate questions occur to you—it’s one thing to think about where you are or how you’ll get home, but how will you survive in the meantime? That girl simply abandoned you here... on a mountain, if you remember what she said correctly...

“Ugh... nnnhhh...” Groans from nearby snap you out of your thoughts. Having regained enough energy to sit up, you do so and see that the blue-haired girl is coming to. Right... you had almost forgotten she was there. Well...

[ ] Get up and help her
[ ] Sit there and watch her
[ ] Lie back down, ignoring her for the moment
[ ] Get up and leave, ignoring her
>> No. 7153
[X] Get up and help her.

It's going to be interesting when Yuka and Yuka meet.
>> No. 7154
[x] Get up and help her.

As our only lead to a bed and a bath(and a way to get to Yukari so we can trash her house and steal her futon), we aren't going to let her go.
>> No. 7155
{X} Get up and help her.
>> No. 7156
[x] Get up and help her.
>> No. 7157
[x] Get up and help her.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>> No. 7158
[X] Get up and help her.

Awesome.
>> No. 7159
I'm curious if touching Tenshi is going to make our skin burn or something like that, if that whole "A celestial's body is like poison to youkai" bit from PMiSS is to be taken seriously.

At least, it'll show how much of Yuka is currently inside us.
>> No. 7160
>>7159
>Yuka is currently inside us

I'm now imagining sex with futa-Yuka.

Fuck you.
>> No. 7161
File 122488172873.jpg - (251.00KB, 810x1200, sample-e8abfb690cef16b6fd8d04b9e1e5ac26.jpg) [iqdb]
7161
>>7160

Is that really a bad thing?
>> No. 7180
[x] Get up and help her.
>> No. 7185
Updates?
>> No. 7186
File 122502120139.png - (76.29KB, 500x500, Ohnoes.png) [iqdb]
7186
>>7185
Headaches.

Please wait until Wednesday. All immediate school matters should be resolved by then. Sorry, as always.
>> No. 7187
>>7186

k.
>> No. 7241
File 122530636671.jpg - (25.34KB, 570x136, Wherearetheupdates.jpg) [iqdb]
7241
>> No. 7245
Updates?
>> No. 7246
You're running a bit low on Wednesday, Tsuru.
>> No. 7254
[X] Get up and help her

Must help Tenshi
>> No. 7260
Late and writing.
>> No. 7261
File 122537996078.jpg - (118.40KB, 700x817, tenshi_comic_1.jpg) [iqdb]
7261
Finding Tenshi pictures is hard. Finding fitting ones is even harder.

[X] Get up and help her

There’s no one else around as far you can see. Your best chance of survival… probably lies with this girl. But as you stand up and begin to step towards her, you stop short. The distance between the two of you has widened a bit, likely thanks to your laser-beam-thing throwing you back, but more obviously, the silver needle is still embedded in her head as she gets up, but there’s surprisingly very little bleeding coming out around it. Is the needle stopping the blood…?

“Ahh… how atrocious…” she mutters to herself, facing away from you while placing one hand on her forehead and clutching one of her sides with the other.

Her voice brings you back to your senses, blinking your eyes. “Atrocious?” You get a feeling that this girl comes off as very princess-like, and you haven’t even had a proper conversation yet. Nevertheless, with your mind back in the proper place, you close the short remaining distance between the two of you, raising your hand in greeting. “Hey. Are you alright?”

She quickly twists her upper body around to see you, clearly a mistake as you see her grimace in pain. “You…”

“Me. Are you alright?”

“You…you IDIOT!”

You take a step back in surprise as she takes a step towards you.

“I can’t believe how foolish you are! If you weren’t there distracting me, I could have easily vanquished her!” She shouts, her hands on her hips now, continuing to advance. As if she has any place to corner you in this field. And the more you do this odd retreat, the farther she gets from her sword, reflecting the sunlight where it lies, now quite a few strides behind her.

You raise your hands in surrender—you really, really don’t feel like picking another fight, even though she looks more harmless than the other girl... “Hey, look, I’m sorry. It’s not my fault I happened to drop out of the sky right next to your fight.”

“And sorry you should be!” There she goes with that haughty sentence syntax again. Or is it just archaic? Her light pink (or whitish, you can’t really tell) dress, while adorned with colorful bits of ribbon hanging off the apron, doesn’t seem very modern to you. You have little time more to contemplate her origins or her clothing because you’re getting tired of constantly hopping backwards and she’ll catch up to at this rate.

She doesn’t get the chance.

With a half-cartoonish, half-sickening, loud pop, the needle discharges itself from the back of her head and falls to the ground, disappearing with a hiss.

“Ah--?” With an expression and a gasp of total surprise, she collapses face first for the second time, except this time, you see it happening. You feel a slight discomfort in your stomach and chest as blood starts to flow from the back of her head, subconsciously reaching back to touch the back of your own head through your sleeping cap.

[ ] Dash over to really help her this time.
[ ] Call for Tewi help
[ ] Leave her alone. She was fine last time, she’ll be okay this time too.
>> No. 7262
[X] Dash over to really help her this time.

Tenshi~
>> No. 7263
[x] Dash over to really help her this time.

And then this'll rapidly spiral downward to pulling on her cheeks.
>> No. 7264
[x] Dash over to really help her this time.
>> No. 7265
[x] Dash over to really help her this time.

It's only a flesh wound.
>> No. 7266
[ ] Dash over to really help her this time.
>> No. 7285
{X} Dash over to really help her this time.
>> No. 7287
[X] Dash over to really help her this time.
>> No. 7296
UPDATE
>> No. 7297
Sunday. Which really means Monday.
>> No. 7347
It's now Tuesday.
>> No. 7352
UPDATE
>> No. 7357
Wednesday.
>> No. 7358
File 122589651420.jpg - (84.74KB, 800x600, sunset.jpg) [iqdb]
7358
[X] Dash over to really help her this time.

Well damn. If she dies on this mountain, you probably will too—of starvation and/or exhaustion. You rush over to her and drop to your knees, using a hand to ease the copious amount of blood flowing from her wound. For your efforts, your only reward is getting your hand bloody. “Shit,” you mutter. “this isn’t working.” You turn her over onto your lap. Her eyelids are half-closed, her eyes staring blankly at your face. You need to find some way to stop the bleeding, or else…

“The…hat…”

Her weak voice can barely be heard, but her uplifted finger in front of your face is unmistakable in gesture. You pull your cap off your head and tie it tightly around hers, replacing her own peach-decorated hat on her head for no reason if not to hide the makeshift bandage.

“Take me…that way. Straight.” She points again. This time, in front of you, judging by the ground—farther up the mountain.

“What, are you expecting me to carry you?” you reply incredulously. “After you threatened me?”

She doesn’t hear you, because she’s either died or fallen asleep, eyes closed. A few moments of observation reveal it to be the latter, her mouth opened a tiny bit and her chest rising and falling slowly. You can’t help but be mesmerized by how beautiful she looks at this very moment despite the circumstances, her long blue hair splayed across your lap, her angry, indignant expression amazingly transformed to a peaceful, vulnerable one. Seeing her like this stirs up an inner feeling like the nausea you felt when you saw her collapse, but instead of nausea, there is a warmth enveloping your chest, a contentment that impels you to protect this girl, whom you haven’t even learned the name of.

Smiling slightly, you look off into the distance where she had pointed. You see gray rocks, gray rocks, and more gray rocks before you spot a thicket of trees obscuring your view any further. You’re not sure what’s to be gained by going in that direction, but anything’s better than staying around here. Besides, the sun is already setting, painting the sky orange and yellow above your head. You lift the girl into the air as you stand up, one arm supporting her neck and one arm under her legs, behind her knees. She’s definitely light enough to carry, but not so light that you can carry her without putting forth some effort.

As you begin walking towards the forest, a glint of light on the rocks in front of you draws your attention. It’s the girl’s red-bladed sword. You stop for a moment. Surely she’d want it back, but it’d be unreasonably difficult to carry both her and the sword.

You look up at the sky again. It’ll be getting dark soon…

[ ] Attempt to take both the girl and the sword. You’ll manage somehow.
[ ] Leave the sword behind. It’s too much trouble.
[ ] Leave the girl behind and run off with the sword. You’ll be able to survive on your own now that you’re armed.
>> No. 7359
[ ] Attempt to take both the girl and the sword. You’ll manage somehow.
>> No. 7360
[x] Attempt to take both the girl and the sword. You’ll manage somehow.
[x] Try to keep your mind off of how difficult it will be by imagining what kind of soft, fluffy bed she might have at home.
>> No. 7361
[x] Attempt to take both the girl and the sword. You’ll manage somehow.

You can always carry the sword between your teeth.
>> No. 7362
[x] Attempt to take both the girl and the sword. You’ll manage somehow.
>> No. 7363
{X} Attempt to take both the girl and the sword. You’ll manage somehow.

Isn't there a sheath for that thing?
>> No. 7364
>>7363

Not from what I remember.
>> No. 7367
[x] Attempt to take both the girl and the sword. You’ll manage somehow.
>> No. 7368
[X] Attempt to take both the girl and the sword. You’ll manage somehow.

You decide it’s best to try and take the sword with you. You walk over to it and kneel down, picking it up with your off-hand, facing the blade outwards and being extremely careful not to cut the girl or yourself by accident. It’s… kind of heavy, despite looking so thin.

With that taken care of, you begin walking towards the trees again. You walk… and walk…and walk. It’s a lot farther than you estimated, and coupled with the fact that you seem to be walking farther up the mountain, by the time you get through the thicket of trees, it’s already nighttime. You’re very tired…but what you then see temporarily empties you of fatigue and replaces it with awe.

There are two tall stone pillars built against the rock wall in front of you. Between them, two large wooden doors open outwards, revealing stairs that appear to lead into the mountain itself, pole torches lighting the way. You look around tiredly. Trees still surround the tiny clearing you’re standing in. If you hadn’t approached this place directly you never would have noticed it. This must be the place the girl sleeping peacefully in your arms wanted you to take her.

Walking up the stairs in a sort of trance, you emerge into an empty room with a ceiling you can’t even see by the light of the torches. You look around…and around again, realizing that the room is in the shape of a circle, many open doors branching out into other rooms. You spot a bed in one of the rooms, and walk towards it agonizingly slowly. The mere sight of the bed makes you want to collapse right where you are, but you steel your will and stumble into the room, falling onto your knees at the bedside after inelegantly placing the girl onto the bed. You don’t even have time to look around before your vision goes black.



And just as suddenly, your vision is filled with white and blue. You’re flying high above the ground, and light green fields spotted by blue lakes and dark green forests extend as far as you can see in every direction.

”Welcome to Gensokyo.” A woman’s voice echoes in the back of your head. You try to respond, but you can’t even open your mouth. Instead, images of places materialize in your head, their names on the tip of your tongue and yet escaping you every time. It feels like you’ve seen each and every one before, but you can’t remember…

[ ] Destroyed Shrine
[ ] Rainy Forest
[ ] Western-style Mansion
[ ] Japanese-style Mansion
[ ] Windy Mountain
[ ] Above the Clouds

---

loldreamsequences. If it helps at all, you can pretend to believe that some of the time between updates is conducting research (scripts for PoFV/SWR, Perfect Memento in Strict Sense).
>> No. 7369
[x] Above the Clouds

That's where our slightly insane head is at.
>> No. 7370
[x] Above the Clouds
>> No. 7371
{~} Above the Clouds
>> No. 7372
[x] Above the Clouds
>> No. 7373
[x] Above the Clouds
>> No. 7377
You know, suddenly, the name of this story makes a whole lot of sense.

Guess whose ass we're "taking responsibility for."
>> No. 7378
>>7377

I saw it coming the moment we interrupted the final fight dialogue from SWR between Reimu and Tenshi. The fact that the outsider boy was lucky enough to inherit you-know-who's powers is probably going to make the inevitable backlash that much more interesting.
>> No. 7379
Update half-written, writer half-asleep.

Tomorrow. Which really means tomorrow.
>> No. 7380
File 122617016724.jpg - (281.49KB, 1500x1025, 210_lake youmu_konpaku yuyuko_saigyouji.jpg) [iqdb]
7380
[X] Above the Clouds

Flying is a wonderful feeling. You soar through the air experimentally, as free as a bird. The clouds above you beckon, and you heed their call, rising up through them and—

Being swept away by a sudden gust of wind. The clear blue sky has disappeared in an instant, the only thing you can see is the pure whiteness of a snowstorm, and you’re stuck in the middle of it.
You feel yourself losing control of your body, and you tumble round and round over and over through the air. Just when you feel sick enough to vomit, your feet impact the ground, a soft crunching underneath. You remain still for a few moments to relieve your headache, taking deep breaths.
You are standing on a neat garden path, and there are just-as-neat rows of trees as far as you can see in every direction. The trees are completely and utterly bare, as if a killer had stripped them of their leaves and left them covered in the snow of despair, and you swear you can hear a few voices whispering to you from the branches.

Your headache stops, the voices go away, and you are at peace once again. That is, until you hear a high-pitched girl’s cry from behind you and turn around only to have a long sword put through your chest.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

The only thing you can hear is your own heartbeat, but the pain never comes. In fact, no feeling comes at all. You stare forward dumbly at your assailant, and are surprised to see a young girl with white hair staring back, a black hair ribbon fluttering in the wind.

“--!” Your throat catches as you try to say something, but in the next moment the girl dashes forward, straight through you. You whip around just in time to see her swing the sword previously in your chest at a pink-haired girl in a blue dress.

The pink girl elegantly sidesteps the attack as if it were choreographed in a dance. “Huhuhu,” she chuckles with a smile. “You’ll have to do better than that if you want to go, Youmu-chan.”

“Mistress, this is highly unnecessary. The problem is more of a problem than it appears to be.” The girl apparently named Youmu says this with such a stoic voice and expression you can hardly believe she’s also trying to murder someone at the same time.

Slash, slash. Dodge, dodge. All the girl in the blue dress does is dodge.

“Or is it? Or is it? But who will tend to the gardens in your absence~?”

Slash, slash. Dodge, dodge. Youmu is panting heavily, her sword flashing through the air endlessly.

“There aren’t any plants to take care of in this snow! Yuyuko-sama, please...”

The girl in the blue hair leaps high into the air instead of sidestepping this time, landing in front of you and passing straight through you. Are you the transparent one or are they? Youmu is already in front of you again, pursuing the girl now behind you. She raises her sword over her head, its silver blade glowing green, and you reflexively flinch as she brings it down.

Crack! Time suddenly stops. You have a sword visually going through your head. Youmu, in front of you, has a glowing ball attached to a string of light striking the left side of her face. You look over your shoulder. You see Yuyuko, her fist outstretched and holding the string of light, being struck over the head with the tip of a green shape extending past the real point of Youmu’s sword. You close your eyes to avoid looking at the sword, and are unable to open them again. You hear the quiet sound of their bodies hitting the snow-covered ground.

“Why did I have to do that... Yuyuko-sama, forgive me...”

“Splendid! You’ve defeated me. You can do as you wish.”

“...Who’s truly the defeated one here...?”

And that is the last thing you hear.

...

You can open your eyes again. Doing so, the first thing you see is a sea of blue hair, and a beautiful face floating amidst. The girl you rescued and carried here yesterday is... ...still sleeping. Turning your head away from her slowly, you realize you fell asleep at the side of the bed, your head and arms resting on the top of the bed itself. Twisting your body around slowly and carefully as to not disturb her, you look around the room with a slight pain in your back.

Amazingly, though the ceiling is unmistakably stone, it’s polished to a shine, looking as smooth as marble. Even more amazingly, the room itself looks like something pulled out of a mansion. The bed is a lot larger than you remember it to be, lamps sit on the two night stands at the head of the bed, multiple large closets line a wall, a full body mirror stands next to a large drawer against another wall, and a large sofa lies against the last well... actually, this room reminds you a lot of your own, back in that vacation home... You wonder what happened to it—if it was really torn apart before your eyes by the earthquake that started it all, or if it was just an illusion.

You stand up. This is only one room of the house. You see the open door you must have entered through last night, and a closed door in a corner opposite the door. Well...

[ ] Go out and explore the rest of the house
[ ] Check out that closed door
[ ] Sit on a chair here and wait for the girl to wake up
[ ] Go back to sleep...
-on the bed, next to her
-as you were on the floor, clinging to the bed
-on the sofa, lying down
[ ] Go out and explore outside
>> No. 7382
[x] Go back to sleep...
-on the bed, next to her

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

YOU GO BACK INTO YOUR DREAM WORLD AND YOU KICK THAT GARDENER'S ASS!
>> No. 7383
[x] Go out and explore the rest of the house.

Girl has deep pockets. Let's steal shit.
>> No. 7385
[ ] Go back to sleep...
-as you were on the floor, clinging to the bed

Let's do Lazy. Lazy and Unconcerned. We've never done Lazy and Unconcerned before.

It'll be funny.
>> No. 7386
[ ] Go back to sleep...
-as you were on the floor, clinging to the bed
>> No. 7388
[ ] Go back to sleep...
-as you were on the floor, clinging to the bed

It's how we started this story. Why change things now?
>> No. 7389
>>7385

See.

>>6992

[x] Go back to sleep...
-as you were on the floor, clinging to the bed
>> No. 7390
[x] Go back to sleep...
-as you were on the floor, clinging to the bed
>> No. 7391
{X} Go back to sleep...
-as you were on the floor, clinging to the bed
>> No. 7412
Soon.
>> No. 7413
>>7412

hooray!
>> No. 7447
>Soon.

ತ_ತ
>> No. 7455
You're killing me here.
>> No. 7456
UPDATE.
>> No. 7462
File 122712343535.png - (520.75KB, 1600x1200, churuya-1600.png) [iqdb]
7462
Tsuru-san! Hey, Tsuru-san!

How soon is "Soon"?
>> No. 7463
Uh, he's real sick currently.
>> No. 7465
>>7152
>Yuka is gone. She’s no longer here. However, in those pink clothes, and in that green hair, she lives on in me!
>> No. 7541
UPDATE.
>> No. 7546
File 122864519196.gif - (5.85KB, 220x1066, 87342342.gif) [iqdb]
7546
Final exams.
>> No. 7548
Is this still the first thread?
>> No. 7549
>>7548
Yes.
>> No. 7634
UPDATE.
>> No. 7635
Give it up, the guy started the first thread on october and still haven't completed. This is going nowhere.
>> No. 10450
[x] Go back to sleep...
-as you were on the floor, clinging to the bed

As an unexpected guest, you feel that the best course of action is to stay where you are until you’re officially greeted by your host. Poking around the place may just get you in trouble when the owner wakes up again. You turn back to the bed and--

She’s not there.

You pinch yourself to prove to yourself that you’re still alive. The bed looks just as it was when you first got here—sheets neatly made, a few wrinkles here and there. Except for the body you left on it before you collapsed is now missing. This is dangerous. Looking around cautiously, you notice that the door to the central hub is still open, but more curiously, the closed door from before, next to the opposite side of the bed, is now open.

You reach into your pocket and grip your pocketwatch nervously.

[ ] Call out
[ ] Go through the door next to the bed
[ ] Go out into the central hub
>> No. 10454
[x] Go out into the central hub
>> No. 10455
[x] Go through the door next to the bed
>> No. 10457
[X] Go through the door next to the bed.

Check it.
>> No. 10458
[X] Go through the door next to the bed.
>> No. 10459
>>10450
Holy hell.

[x] Call out
>> No. 10460
[X] Go through the door next to the bed.
>> No. 10461
[X] Go through the door next to the bed.
>> No. 10464
[X] Go through the door next to the bed.
>> No. 10467
[z] Go through the door next to the bed.
[e] But knock first.

>>10450
Holy fuck.
>> No. 10523
[x] Go through the door next to the bed.

There's just something about open doors.
>> No. 10611
File 124317531596.jpg - (24.04KB, 400x300, 09.jpg) [iqdb]
10611
[X] Go through the door next to the bed

You can't just stay here forever. You decide to look around a bit and just apologize to the girl when you see her next. Stepping around the bed, you cautiously walk through the previously-closed door.

The first thing that you notice is that it’s eerily dark. As you walk forward, the light from the bedroom grows fainter and fainter, and there appears to be no mounted lights ahead this time. Soon, you are walking in total darkness. Even though you cannot see a thing, you can sense somehow that the path is slightly sloping downward, meaning you’re walking deeper and deeper underground. Just as you consider turning back, you spot a faint purple glow at the end of the end of the tunnel. As if magnetically attracted to it, you quicken your pace, jogging, then running towards the glow—perhaps because you’re tired of the dark, or even pure curiosity.

Rapidly approaching, you realize that the “purple glow” is actually two: a blue and a red. The blue glow is a rather large stone, flat on the top and sharpened to a bottom point, tied with a rope and decorated with white streams of cloth or paper diamonds. The red glow is the silhouette of your host, identifiable by her flowing blue hair and the scarlet red sword she wields, the blade shining much brighter than the identically colored aura surrounding her body. You cannot see her face as she has her back to you, facing the dull red boulder and apparently not moving.

You are still running forward, straight down the corridor. You cannot see anything except the glowing girl and stone in the distance. You cannot hear anything other than your own brisk footsteps.

[ ] Call out
[ ] Remain silent

[ ] Keep running...
-[ ] ... Tackle?
[ ] Slow to a quick walk
[ ] Run back the way you came
>> No. 10616
[ ] Slow to a quick walk
[ ] Remain silent
>> No. 10617
[x] Slow to a quick walk
[x] Remain silent
>> No. 10618
[x] Slow to a quick walk
[x] Remain silent
>> No. 10621
[x] Slow to a quick walk
[x] Remain silent
>> No. 10631
[z] Slow to a quick walk
[e] Remain silent
>> No. 11077
[x] Tackle

Just to make things more interesting.


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x