[Return]
Archived thread

File 122280235658.jpg - (44.32KB , 1024x1024 , blackhole_diagram.jpg ) [iqdb]
6746 No. 6746
[x] Halo 「Start of Darkness」

In order to keep this battle going, you decide to declare right away. No sense fighting a conservative fight if you're going to lose doing so.

“Halo, 'Start of Darkness'!”

You're not sure whether the girl is going to get the idea behind this one, but it'll do. You'll use the collider-inspired card from before, and go with that. No reason you won't be able to map the aftermath of that.

The particle beams leave your leg, trapping the girl in the middle. Before they start colliding, you decide to give the girl some food-for-thought. She might cry foul if you do it later.

“Do you remember how you were born?” You muse, “I was one of the main causes.”

The collisions begin. This card is important; too important to botch. You allow your mind quite a bit of leeway, unboxing the thought that had been stashed away up until now. It's obvious this is how you should have been fighting all along; the girl manages to graze a few bullets, nearly taking a few direct hits due to the sheer complexity of the bullet movements. The collisions continue, ramping up in power and speed, until finally a high-speed one manages to create a black hole on a “fluke”.

“Wha...?”

The girl's obviously confused as to what's going on. All of the beams arc into the black hole, as they would. As there's a lull in the action, you speak up.

“That's you.”

Bullets of random sizes spawn in random places and are sent careening into the mock black hole. The girl is effectively immobilized; she appears to be fighting the gravity, but can't seem to do it. Something akin to fear has entered her face; the bullets coming in from behind are proving difficult to dodge, but... you're not done yet. She could easily out-last this.

The next phase will be the killer, the end to this whole fight. Now that you've gotten her shaken up a bit, another strange pattern would work... but so would multiple directions. You remember reading that if a black hole manages to consume too much mass, it begins to spew it out some of the excess matter. That's the way this one should have gone, had it not appeared in gensokyo.

Your black hole begins to spin, unleashing bullets from two poles; the axis it's spinning on rotates to keep it in line with the girl, but it's not necessary. She's gone into a turtle's fighting stance, trying to avoid all she can by standing mostly still. It works, until about the third sweep by the rotating stream. A bullet strikes her in the face, causing her to let out a yelp... and then another, and another, and another.

She drops, falling through the cloud of bullets and hitting plenty on her way down. You can't see her face by the time she hits the ground. The two of you were up fairly high.

The fight is over. You've won, but... you're not satisfied. Not yet. There are so many things about that person that you don't understand. So many things about the structure of the black hole that you'd like to confirm.

You land on the ground, your thoughts buzzing with so many wonderful ideas. To think that you created this... it would almost be a shame to destroy it. Leaving the sky, you land next to Suika and Nitori.

Your thoughts are still buzzing away, threatening to drive you mad. Now that you have no danmaku to control, you've switched your focus towards calculating the gravitational force for each cubic millimeter for the surrounding area, assuming the black hole was still active.

“Bill?”

“...quiet,” You quip back, taking Nitori off guard. The less you have to consider, the quicker you'll be able to get back , so you sit down on the ground and close your eyes. “I'm busy.”

The storm of thoughts shows no signs of relenting.

[ ] Try to direct it towards a possible solution for this problem.
[ ] Continue forcing it away. It'll lose eventually; it is your mind, after all.
[ ] Embrace it. If you can get used to it, it'll be a wonderful tool.

>> No. 6748
[x] Embrace it. If you can get used to it, it'll be a wonderful tool.

I learned nothing from our previous Bad End!

But in all seriousness, this is the perfect chance to be more awesome. Bill is awesome, but he could be TRULY awesome. Super-powerful-with-a-moe-kappa-wife-a-fairy-assistant-and-a-black-hole-loli-daughter awesome. Best End.
>> No. 6750
So, this story is nearing it's end. It'll definitely be finished in this thread. There are a few ideas for plot floating around my head, and a few loose ends to tie up, but... if I end up fleshing them out, this story may never end.

...ok, it would, but it would last for a very long time.

I do need to know before the next update, so I can begin sending the story in one direction or the other. So, I'll just ask the people reading this: would you like for this to continue indefinitely, or should I just do a second playthrough? The latter would also take care of the loose ends through better writing on my part.

[ ] Start over after the end.
[ ] Continue after the end.
[ ] Stop writing you faggot.

Either way, probably not another update today. I've got an exam tonight and stuff.
>> No. 6751
[x] Embrace it. If you can get used to it, it'll be a wonderful tool.

[x] Continue after the end.

Not much of a story if you stop after this scenario. Though if you're out of ideas then lets just start over.
>> No. 6752
[X] Continue after the end.
We can always stop at any point anyways, or if you run into a writer's block and need to find something new to do.
>> No. 6753
[µ] Try to direct it towards a possible solution for this problem.

I'm a pussy.

[µ] Continue after the end.

An epilogue at the very least.
>> No. 6754
{X} Embrace it. If you can get used to it, it'll be a wonderful tool.

{X} Continue after the end.
>> No. 6755
[x] Embrace it. If you can get used to it, it'll be a wonderful tool.

GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

[x] Continue after the end.

The potential for adventure in this story is unbounded.
>> No. 6757
[x] Embrace it. If you can get used to it, it'll be a wonderful tool.

[x] Continue after the end.

WE STILL HAVE TO SEX NITORI AND GET MARRIED A STUFF.
>> No. 6758
[Q] Continue after the end.
>> No. 6759
[x] Embrace it. If you can get used to it, it'll be a wonderful tool.

[x] Continue after the end.

WE STILL HAVE TO SEX NITORI AND GET MARRIED A STUFF.

This anon said it best.
>> No. 6760
[X] Try to direct it towards a possible solution for this problem.

We're gonna die again, aren't we?

[X] Start over after the end.

This guy named Occam, he had a beard once...
>> No. 6761
[x] Embrace it. If you can get used to it, it'll be a wonderful tool.

[x] Continue after the end.

Little kappa babies~
>> No. 6763
[x] Embrace it. If you can get used to it, it'll be a wonderful tool.

[x] Continue after the end.
>> No. 6764
[x] Embrace it. If you can get used to it, it'll be a wonderful tool.

[x] Continue after the end.
>> No. 6765
[P] Try to direct it towards a possible solution for this problem.
[P] Continue after the end.

I hope we don't die again.

Either way, we must continue for a bit and make adorable kappa-babies with Nitori. Also, we have to raise Black Hole Loli as our first daughter.
>> No. 6766
>>6765

Don't forget about our daughter's twin, White Hole Loli.
>> No. 6767
[x] Try to direct it towards a possible solution for this problem.
PHYSICIAN, HEAL THYSELF. It worked once before, and we can't just keep ignoring the problem.

[x] Continue after the end.
Goddammit I keep telling you we need more Nitori romance. Lots more. And more of Takiko being adorable and becoming friends with Nitori and they do adorable things together. And we need to get Takiko a voice! And hang out with Suika more, and...

Hey, after we save the world and all that, can we take everyone on a little worldwide sightseeing tour before we head back to Gensokyo? Heroes deserve a vacation.
>> No. 6768
[x] Embrace it. If you can get used to it, it'll be a wonderful tool.

[X] Continue long enough to wrap up loose ends, then start from the beginning so we can try for a different route.

Epilogue first, then onward to the Hina route.
>> No. 6769
File 122287476839.jpg - (123.06KB , 1280x1024 , 1195353517887.jpg ) [iqdb]
6769
>>6766
>> No. 6770
>>6769

Exactly.
>> No. 6771
[X] Try to direct it towards a possible solution for this problem.
[X] Continue after the end.
>> No. 6772
[x] Embrace it. If you can get used to it, it'll be a wonderful tool.

But... maybe you can live with it. Calculating things uncontrollably isn't that terrible of a fate; it's certainly easier than forcing yourself not to. You'd like time to actually ease yourself into the sea of knowledge, instead of jumping directly in, but now is as good of a time as any to learn how to swim.

It's simply a matter of priority, you find after a few minutes. You only have to make sure that you've got your thoughts prioritized, collected in some fashion. Right now, the priority is dealing with people. They're worried about you. You open your eyes and give off a genuine smile.

“Bill?”

“I'm fine, now.” You say, grinning. “Is this what your mind is like? Thousands of possibilities, but no way to deal with them all...?”

Nitori gives a genuine smile, one of understanding. “Yep. Something like that.”

“Weird.”

Suika obviously has no idea as to what's going on, nor does Takiko. They're looking on you with curious gazes.

“A-anyway,” Suika starts, trying to drive the topic in a new direction, “What now? Should I... you know?”

The last part is causing a little difficulty for you, as well. The girl has grown on you, but... well, Gensokyo still comes first. If there were an obvious way to save both her and Gensokyo with little time, you'd do it, but... Yukari made the whole situation sound pretty urgent. It's best to take it out now, and quickly.

You nod in Suika's direction. “...yeah. She won't resist.”

Takiko and Suika leave, heading for the floating distortion in the sky. You and Nitori both watch, not sharing a word between you. There's nothing to say, and the mood is rather dark. Your mind continues to chug away, trying to find some solution, a reason to stop Suika, anything... but it looks like your creation is going to need to be destroyed.

The black hole dissipates within a few minutes. It's rather anti-climatic; the thing sort of starts spewing mist from around it's edges, eventually misting itself into non-existence. The sky clears up as it does so, the world slowly regaining it's former color.

Suika and Takiko return. “Like that?” She asks, a grin on her face. You wonder why she's so happy.

“Yeah... I think that's it,” you say, still in a bad mood. “Did you see that girl lying around?”

“I'm pretty sure I did, though I didn't go check.” This must have been her secret. Suika motions in a direction closer towards where the black hole was. “She's over this way.”

You look towards Nitori, who looks a little shocked at this information. “Didn't she say she would die?”

You shrug. It's quite possible she didn't know exactly how her own self worked, but... it's also possible that the body simply didn't evaporate. “She did, but... well, let's go check it out.”

The four of you reach the body of the fallen girl. She certainly looks dead. The impact looked particularly brutal, too; her body is stuck in the mud lining the bottom of this the crater. It seems she was knocked unconscious by your danmaku.

“Geeze,” you say, checking her pulse. There is none, but there's a good chance there wasn't one before. How do you tell if something like this is dead? You can't exactly see lifeforce. “I guess I did a number on her.” You let out a weak laugh, trying to mask your regret. “Killing her other half probably didn't help, either.”

“Is she dead?” Nitori asks, sounding a little remorseful.

“Maybe.” You shake your head. “I don't know.”

[ ] Bring her with you and flee. Maybe she's just unconscious.
[ ] At least give her a grave. You've got time until Yukari arrives, probably.
[ ] Go back to the Nitorimobile and leave. If people show up, it could be troublesome.
>> No. 6773
[X] Bring her with you back to the Nitorimobile and leave. If people show up, it could be troublesome. There's a chance she's just unconcious.
Getting buried alive is probably not fun, IF she is not dead. And besides, she's not someone we'd want normal people to find, dead or alive.
>> No. 6774
[λ] Bring her with you back to the Nitorimobile and leave. If people show up, it could be troublesome. There's a chance she's just unconscious.
>> No. 6775
[X] Bring her with you back to the Nitorimobile and leave. If people show up, it could be troublesome. There's a chance she's just unconcious.
GATTAI DA!
>> No. 6776
[X] Bring her with you back to the Nitorimobile and leave. If people show up, it could be troublesome. There's a chance she's just unconscious.

If she's dead, bury her in Gensokyo. If not, she gets new life in Gensokyo.

Either way we win.
>> No. 6777
[X] Bring her with you back to the Nitorimobile and leave. If people show up, it could be troublesome. There's a chance she's just unconcious.

Don't die on me Black Hole Loli!
>> No. 6778
[Q] Bring her with you back to the Nitorimobile and leave. If people show up, it could be troublesome. There's a chance she's just unconcious.
>> No. 6779
[X] Bring her with you back to the Nitorimobile and leave. If people show up, it could be troublesome. There's a chance she's just unconcious
>> No. 6780
[†] Bring her with you back to the Nitorimobile and leave. If people show up, it could be troublesome. There's a chance she's just unconcious.
>> No. 6781
[%] Bring her with you back to the Nitorimobile and leave. If people show up, it could be troublesome. There's a chance she's just unconscious.

Couldn't Suika have made the black hole just small enough that it won't affect anything? Ah well, we'll see what happens. She needed disciplining anyways (and nothing says discipline like a horrible death. Best father figure EVER.)
>> No. 6782
>>6781
Darth Bill.
>> No. 6783
THAT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN
>> No. 6784
>>6781
>Couldn't Suika have made the black hole just small enough that it won't affect anything?
And in accordance with this shrinking, we get a Shana-tan sized Black Hole loli.
>> No. 6786
>>6781
>Couldn't Suika have made the black hole just small enough that it won't affect anything?

No, a black hole too small to affect anything around it will evaporate.
>> No. 6787
>>6786
What if she made it small enough to suck up little things. Like... chips. Hell, she could use it as the ultimate vacuum cleaner even. Surely that would keep it alive, right?
>> No. 6788
>>6787

Once it starts consuming things, it will grow larger exponentially. She'd have to be kept under constant watch with Suika on hand.

The only way to resolve this permanently is to bring her to meet her sister, hopefully creating a perpetual loop of influx and efflux at a constant volume, no longer affecting the integrity of the system as a whole.

Growing pains.
>> No. 6789
[P] Bring her with you back to the Nitorimobile and leave. If people show up, it could be troublesome. There's a chance she's just unconscious.

Black Hole Loli! This isn't how it's supposed to end; you're supposed to be our adorable first daughter! I won't abandon that dream.
>> No. 6790
[x] Bring her with you and flee. Maybe she's just unconscious.
>> No. 6791
[x] Bring her with you back to the Nitorimobile and leave. If people show up, it could be troublesome. There's a chance she's just unconscious.

People are going to be arriving soon. That's just how things like this work; a dozen different governments have probably had this place under satellite observation since the indecent, and the thing simply evaporating is likely to attract international attention. But... you can't just leave the fallen girl here.

“Suika,” You say, motioning to the girl, “Could you carry her? We need to get out of here.”

Suika nods. “You think she's all right?”

“I hope so.”

Getting out of the crater and back to the Nitorimobile doesn't take long, but... you're left with a problem. There's no where to set the girl. The back seat, apart from Suika's side, is filled with all kinds of water bottles and trail mixes, along with your bag.

You sigh. “Why can't Yukari just show up? It'd be a lot easier than cleaning all this junk out.”

Most of the stuff ends up being packed in the foot space in the back seat, with a bit on the passenger's side. It's not comfortable, but you all manage to pile in somehow. It's vaugely reminicent of your college days.

The vehicle starts up fine, but none of the monitors turn on. The power indicator lights are all off, too...

“That's not good,” Nitori says loud enough for you to hear over the vehicle. You see her shape messing with a few things, but it's too dark inside the car for you to see any details. The only light is coming from a few cracks in the armor that are underneath the car. “I think it's broken.”

You reach out and turn the key to off, removing your ear protection as you do so. “Seriously?”

“...yeah. I think the Juggernaut got struck by some of that lightning.” She says, sounding down. “Sorry. I should have added some shielding while we were waiting for the storm to clear...”

“No, it's fine.” You say, shrugging. “Slightly annoying, but... we won't need this much longer, anyway. At least, we shouldn't. Yukari's reliable, isn't she?”

“Uh... not really,” Suika quips from the back seat. She looks serious. “It could be anywhere from a few minutes to a few days.”

“She's notoriously fickle,” Nitori chimes in. “We really could be stuck out here for a few days.

You sigh. “Wonderful.”

"So, now what?" Suika asks.

[ ] Wait here for Yukari's return. You'll be safe in and around this thing.
[ ] Leave this thing behind. Take what you can carry and find a place to stay elsewhere.
[ ] Suika's strong, right? Have her carry the Nitorimobile while you all find a place to camp out.
>> No. 6792
To hell with spy satellites watching us this very moment, the religious nuts will likely find us before the government does if we stay.

There is just one problem if we leave: How will Yukari know where to find us?
>> No. 6793
[X] Ask Suika if she can get the Nitorimobile back to your apartment. That ought to be a moderately safe home base.

I'd like to see our love's awesome project gapped back to Gensokyo with us, but if that's not feasible, obliterating it with some spectacular celebratory danmaku fireworks is fine too.
>> No. 6794
[†] Ask Suika if she can get the Nitorimobile back to your apartment. That ought to be a moderately safe home base.
>> No. 6795
[o] Ask Suika if she can get the Nitorimobile back to your apartment. That ought to be a moderately safe home base.
>> No. 6796
[X] Ask Suika if she can get the Nitorimobile back to your apartment. That ought to be a moderately safe home base.
>> No. 6797
[ ] Leave this thing behind. Take what you can carry and go back to your apartment.

Suika might be strong enough to carry it back to the apartment, but the mobile is quite useless now.
>> No. 6798
[X] Leave this thing behind. Take what you can carry and go back to your apartment.

For reasons stated in >>6797. Plus, it'd be better to keep a low profile.
>> No. 6799
[X] Ask Suika if she can get the Nitorimobile back to your apartment. That ought to be a moderately safe home base.
>> No. 6800
[X] Leave this thing behind. Take what you can carry and go back to your apartment.
>> No. 6801
[X] Ask Suika if she can get the Nitorimobile back to your apartment. That ought to be a moderately safe home base.
Nitorimobile is hardly something we'll want people to find, even if it's completely non-magical.
>> No. 6802
>People are going to be arriving soon. That's just how things like this work; a dozen different governments have probably had this place under satellite observation since the indecent, and the thing simply evaporating is likely to attract international attention.
>indecent

Naked singularities will be censored‼

[X] Ask Suika if she can get the Nitorimobile back to your apartment. That ought to be a moderately safe home base.

Flintstones mobile.
>> No. 6804
[X] Leave this thing behind. Take what you can carry and go back to your apartment.

Because Suika carrying the Nitorimobile all the way back to the apartment might be a bit too conspicuous.
>> No. 6805
>>6804
She can shrink the car you know.
>> No. 6806
>>6805
But it would still be just as heavy.
>> No. 6807
>>6806

And Suika is still just as strong. What's your point?
>> No. 6808
>>6807
Works for me.

[X] Ask Suika if she can get the Nitorimobile back to your apartment. That ought to be a moderately safe home base.
>> No. 6809
[x] Ask Suika if she can get the Nitorimobile back to your apartment. That ought to be a moderately safe home base.

You crack open the door to the vehicle.

“No sense staying here,” You say, swinging your body so that you can exit the car. “Suika, could you carry the Nitorimobile? I think it'd be best to head back into town.”

“I guess,” she says, shrugging. “It's not really a big deal.”

Your group is looking rather suspicious at this point. Suika decides that it's best to shrink the thing down to a minuscule size, along with everything inside of it. That cuts on the travel load tremendously; though, Nitori is left carrying the girl. Your apartment would probably be best for safety's sake, so you decide to head there.

The flight there is filled with thought, but is otherwise uneventful. It's still pretty unnerving, listening to all of those ideas while still trying to keep contact with the real word. Thankfully, nothing too pressing is going on, so you've got a little time to play around with your thoughts.

“...hey, Bill? Take a look down there,”

Nitori's voice snaps you out of your thoughts, and you look down. By this point, Geneva is lying underneath you... along with a large stream of people in vehicles, it seems.

“I don't suppose your eyesight is good enough to make them out from here?”

“Actually...”

Nitori gives a good description of what those Templar that attacked you before looked like. So, they didn't like you taking out their god. You hope that this whole thing won't end in a giant firefight. Hopefully, you'll be able to stay out of their view. In fact...

“Hmm. Well, whatever,” You say, not pausing in your flight. “They're sticking to the main roads, it seems. We'll be fine.”

The five of you make it back to the apartment without difficulty. All of the stuff is stashed in the appropriate places, with the car going into the garage and the luggage following you. As you wait, the life of the city seems to return. After a few hours, helicopters begin to show up, along with louder vehicles. There's no gunfire, oddly enough, so either the fighting spirit of the Templar is broken, they're fighting over near CERN, or the various air vehicles are actually owned by the rebels. It's not like it matters.

The girl has been placed on your bed, with all of you sort of sitting around the bedroom. You kill the time reading what Takiko's been writing this entire time; it's a story of the excursion. It's all done in very simple language, and there's many cases where you'd have no idea what's going on if you hadn't lived through the event, but it's very cool. The others are doing other trivial tasks, with Suika playing video poker in the corner and Nitori scribbling out plans for something on some paper. Nothing happens until a few hours after sunset. By this time, you've decided to take a little nap. Thinking at full speed constantly is very tiring.

“Oh, aren't you the lively bunch?”

You open your eyes to find a sixth individual hanging in the air from one of those damned gaps. It's Yukari, or rather the top half of her.

You manage a grin. “You're a bit late, aren't you?”

She yawns. “Actually, I just woke up. It's still pretty early in Gensokyo, you know? And I hadn't been sleeping well with that thing pressing on the border.” Her gap starts to rotate, letting her pan around the room “Having fun, Suika?”

“Not really,” She says, frowning, “Can we get out of here soon?”

“Oh, who's that?”

Yukari's managed to pan over towards the girl lying on the bed. She looks for a minute, then turns back to you, a grin on her face. “You haven't been doing anything naughty, have you?”

“We, uh... fought her.” You say. “I guess she was formed as some byproduct of the black hole existing partially inside Gensokyo. She claimed it was part of her.”

“Curious.” Yukari says, rotating back towards the girl. “What do you plan to do with her?”

“I was hoping we could bring her back,” You say in a slightly more pleading tone than you intended.

“No, I don't think so,” Yukari says, twirling around to face you. Her yellow eyes meet yours, sending chills down your spine. You can tell it's intentional on her part. “I don't see the need. That's obviously a corpse.”

[ ] “...what?”
[ ] “So, she really was one with the black hole...”
[ ] “Couldn't you do something?”
[ ] Manly tears.
>> No. 6810
[ ] “...what?”
>> No. 6811
[ ] “...what?”

failing that

[ ] Manly tears.
[ ] "I wish to bury my daughter in Gensokyo."
>> No. 6812
[ x ] Manly tears.
>> No. 6813
[x] “...what?”
[x] “Can't you do something? Anything?!”
[x] "...Please..."
[x] Little bitch tears.

SHE WAS THE DAUGHTER I NEVER HAD. GOD DAMN IT, YUKARI.
>> No. 6814
Gentlemen.

We have a corpse.
We have magic.
We have technology.

Gentlemen, it is time for... MAD SCIENCE.

[ ] We're going to bring her back! somehow.
>> No. 6816
File 122307931190.jpg - (90.14KB , 856x486 , GL27.jpg ) [iqdb]
6816
>>6815

You forgot your pic.
>> No. 6817
File 122308017239.gif - (899.81KB , 280x160 , 1222633263476.gif ) [iqdb]
6817
[ x ] Manly tears.
>> No. 6818
[ ] Manly tears.
[ ] "I wish to bury my daughter in Gensokyo."

No story is complete without Manly Tears™.
>> No. 6819
[N] “...what?”
[O] "There has to be a way to revive her, and I plan to search for it."

failing that

[O] Manly tears™.
[O] "I wish to bury my daughter in Gensokyo."
[!]
>> No. 6820
[O] Manly tears.
[O] "I wish to bury my daughter in Gensokyo."
>> No. 6821
So I take it this is the actual choice that decides whether she lives or dies, since we were kind of autopiloted into "killing" her? None of these sound that great.

>“The other end of the hole ended up in Gensokyo, as you’re well aware. I’ve sealed it up on this end, but... it’s still trying to open back up. I don’t think it’s as aggressive anymore, from what Ran told me, but it’s still there.”
It sounds like there won't be a "white hole" counterpart, either.
>> No. 6822
File 122308975691.png - (12.16KB , 289x287 , 1207193921160.png ) [iqdb]
6822
[x] Manly tears.
>> No. 6823
[X] “So, she really was one with the black hole...”
[X]Manly tears
Superior combination, I also feel this has a higher chance of bringing her back to life.
>> No. 6824
[X] RAGE
[X] Manly tears.
[X] "I wish to bury my daughter in Gensokyo."
>> No. 6825
[X] Manly tears.
>> No. 6826
[N] “...what?”
[O] "There has to be a way to revive her, and I plan to search for it."

failing that

[O] Manly tears™.
[O] "I wish to bury my daughter in Gensokyo."

Going with this.
>> No. 6827
>[] "There has to be a way to revive her, and I plan to search for it."

Can't help to think of Frankenstein.
>> No. 6828
[ ] Manly tears.
[ ] "I wish to bury my daughter in Gensokyo."
>> No. 6829
[ゆ] “...what?”
[ゆ] "There has to be a way to revive her, and I plan to search for it."
failing that
[ゆ] Manly tears™.
[ゆ] "I wish to bury my daughter in Gensokyo."
>> No. 6830
[x] "So it goes."
[x] "Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic girl. She will be that girl. Better than she was before. Better, stronger, faster."
>> No. 6831
[†] Manly tears.
[†] "I wish to bury my daughter in Gensokyo."
>> No. 6832
>>6830

But will she be more loli?
>> No. 6833
[x] Manly tears.
[x] "I wish to bury my daughter in Gensokyo."

“...what?”

Was she really that fragile? It's not like you had a choice in the matter, her defeat and subsequent destruction of the black hole were required. A sudden wave of sadness surges through you as you look past Yukari towards the fallen girl. There was nothing you could do.

You try to maintain your composure, and manage to do so for the most part. The only thing you let out is a single, manly tear. It rolls down your cheek, getting caught up in your stubble. Yukari just looks at you, an unreadable expression on her face.

“I wish to bury my daughter in Gensokyo,” You finally say, quietly, after calming down a bit. A grin creeps across Yukari's face. She's obviously amused at something; perhaps she's never experienced sadness before.

“I think we at least owe that to her. She wasn't of this world.”

“I already said there's no need,” She says, continuing to grin. “She'll be incarnated there in a few days.” She'll... what? You're suddenly left feeling more anger than sadness. “That body will just disappear when she does. But... your daughter?”

“Well, I did bring her into existence,” You say, trying to shrug off the emotions flowing through your mind. “And you could have said that earlier.”

“I could have~” She muses.

You fight back the urge to respond to her. Outwitting her would be fun, but nows not the time. “Look, can we just get back? I, for one, am ready to say goodbye to this messed up place.”

Yukari continues her prodding. “Hey, this is your doing, Bill. But, if you're all ready to go...”

She makes a quick glance around the room, and receives nods from everyone. Her gaze returns back to you. “Well, are you?”

“Actually,” You say, “could we head down to the garage first? I'd like to grab our invention first.”

“It's kind of broken, you know...” Nitori says, her tone of voice showing remorse. “We don't really need it.”

“I'd like to keep it as memento,” You say, shrugging. “And it's not like gaps have a weight limit, right?”

After a little bit of back-and-forth with Yukari, you do eventually manage to talk her into letting you bring the car. She leaves the gap fully, and follows your party down to the garage. Flashlight in hand, you lead the way. The girl's body was left behind, although you took the time to give her a dignified pose. Yukari assures you that the corpse will not rot, so although you're not exactly comfortable with it, you're not comfortable with lugging around a dead Youkai, either.

“Now,” Yukari says in a mocking tone, “Are you sure this is it? You didn't forget anything else, did you?”

[ ] “No. Let's go.”
[ ] “Wait a minute, I forgot...” (write-in).
>> No. 6834
[X] “Wait a minute."
[X] Sweep Nitori into a passionate kiss.
[X] "All right, now we're ready."
>> No. 6836
Do we need a supply of Mansulin to keep us from getting Moebetes?

[x] “Wait a minute, I forgot to grab some clothes and tools.
[x] SCIENCE BE PRAISED.

Leaving loli corpse here to be found by anyone is sort of disturbing, but whatever.
>> No. 6837
[x] “Wait a minute, I forgot to grab some clothes and tools.
>> No. 6838
[x] “Wait a minute, I forgot to grab some clothes and tools.
>> No. 6839
[X] “Wait a minute."
[X] Sweep Nitori into a passionate kiss.
[X] "All right, now we're ready."
[x] “Wait a minute, I forgot to grab some clothes and tools.
[x] SCIENCE BE PRAISED
>> No. 6841
[X] “Wait a minute."
[X] Sweep Nitori into a passionate kiss.
[X] "All right, now we're ready."
>> No. 6842
[†] “Wait a minute."
[†] Sweep Nitori into a passionate kiss.
[†] "All right, now we're ready."
>> No. 6843
[+] “Wait a minute."
[+] Sweep Nitori into a passionate kiss.
[+] "All right, now we're ready."

At first, I was going to add to the write-in with something about getting nuclear material with which to revive Ruukoto... but then I realized something.

In the interim between now and the time we first set out to fix Ruukoto, Subterranean Animism came out, thus answering the question of where we might get nuclear material for us.

However, in-story, SA hasn't happened yet.

The whole Gensokyo Nuclear Energy Program was a Kappa-created thing, and here we are, with the power of Super Science at our disposal.

And it hit me.

We're going to indirectly cause that whole incident.
>> No. 6844
>>6843

Let's hope Reimu doesn't make the connection.
>> No. 6845
>>6843
We're fucked if Reimu makes the connection

[+] “Wait a minute."
[+] Sweep Nitori into a passionate kiss.
[+] "All right, now we're ready."
>> No. 6846
Eh. We just beat a stage 6 boss equivalent at danmaku and got our full legbrain power running, so Reimu shouldn't be instant painful loss anymore. Though hopefully it won't come to that.
>> No. 6847
[x] “Wait a minute."
[x] Sweep Nitori into a passionate kiss.
[x] "All right, now we're ready."
>> No. 6848
[x] “Wait a minute."
[x] Sweep Nitori into a passionate kiss.
[x] "All right, now we're ready."

“Wait a minute.”

You hold up a hand. Yukari didn't leave much room for refusal, but... no. This'll be perfect. Nitori is just behind you. A few calculations give you the perfect angle of attack, the perfect amount of force to use... everything. You swing around and execute your daring plan, sweeping Nitori into your arms. Although you can't make out her face in the darkness, as the flashlight is now pointed in the wrong direction, your hear a slight squeel of surprise escape from Nitori's lips.

“...may I?”

You move your face closer to the vaguely defined shilloutete of her head, heading in for a kiss. Nitori doesn't move closer, but she doesn't pull back either. Your lips meet due to perfect aim on your part, and the rest follows from there. You can't help but keep track of the time, or try to deduce what Nitori's last meal was while ignoring the fact that you watched her eat it. It's a strange experience, to day the least.

The kiss eventually breaks off after approximately one minute, fifteen seconds. Nitori is the first to pull back, although she doesn't say anything. If only it wasn't so dark here. Shining a flashlight into her face just to read it would be a bad idea, so you simply smile warmly. Neither her nor Suika have trouble seeing in the dark, so you hope she can see it.

There's a bit of light laughter coming from Yukari, who's a little ways away and facing your back.

"All right, now we're ready."

Her chuckling continues. “It's a shame you didn't land on my doorstep, instead. So, where do you want this?”

Yukari's fan is pointing at the Nitorimobile, so you assume that that's what she's talking about. You wait for Nitori to respond for a few seconds, but she never does. You decide to. “I guess just in an empty spot on the cave floor. Would that be OK, Nitori?”

“A-ah, yeah...”

The floor opens up beneath the vehicle, sending it careening into one of those gaps that Yukari uses. The gap woman turns to you, a wide grin across her face.

Not wanting to fall through one of those things again, you levitate to counteract the effect of falling into the gap. Yukari, however, has thought one step ahead of you. You manage to catch a glimpse of the gap descending on your head before you're suddenly turned upside down. Flying doesn't seem to work in the gap-space, so you're sent through the hole and out into the workshop... this time, nearly landing on your head.

As you stand up, the others walk through another gap; this one suspended at a normal angle. The flashlight clicks off by your hand, as it's no longer necessary. Nitori's face is still a little red, but she looks like she'll recover. Suika is wearing a giant grin, while Yukari's expression has returned to that unreadable state.

“Ahh... it's good to be back,” Suika says, sounding incredibly cheerful. She turns around to face Yukari. “Could I get my horns back?”

Yukari smiles. “Of course.”

Two gaps open up near Suika's head and move away. The horns sort of telescope into existence, the gaps fading once they reach the end of the horns. To be honest, it looks much better than before. There's something charming about those horns.

“And next,” Suika says, “We have to discuss the victory party!”

[ ] “So soon? We could hold off for a few days and have it be a welcoming party, as well.”
[ ] “Wonderful idea!”
[ ] “That's not really necessary, is it? I'm not much of a party person.”
>> No. 6849
[x] “Wonderful idea!”
>> No. 6851
[x] “Wonderful idea!”
>> No. 6852
[x] “Wonderful idea!”
>> No. 6853
[x] “Wonderful idea!”
[X]"Lets have a welcoming party in a few days when she gets here"

Does black hole loli even have a name?
>> No. 6854
[x] “Wonderful idea!”
>> No. 6855
[x] “Wonderful idea!”
>> No. 6856
[x] “So soon? We could hold off for a few days and have it be a welcoming party, as well.”
>> No. 6857
[x] “So soon? We could hold off for a few days and have it be a welcoming party, as well.”

For both Blackbeard-tan and Nuclear MechaMaid.
>> No. 6858
[x] “So soon? We could hold off for a few days and have it be a welcoming party, as well.”
>> No. 6859
[x] “So soon? We could hold off for a few days and have it be a welcoming party, as well.”

Blackhole Loli needs Dad to hold a birthday party.

A late birthday party, but a birthday party nonetheless.
>> No. 6860
[X] “Wonderful idea!”
>> No. 6861
[x] “So soon? We could hold off for a few days and have it be a welcoming party, as well.”
>> No. 6862
[x] “So soon? We could hold off for a few days and have it be a welcoming party, as well.”
>> No. 6864
No, no, you guys aren't thinking like oni. We'll have a small victory party now AND a bigger welcoming party later.

[x] “Wonderful idea!”
[x] Remember to invite everyone later to the welcoming party, maybe set it up for a week from now.
>> No. 6865
[x] “So soon? We could hold off for a few days and have it be a welcoming party, as well.”

Also, defer to Nitori's opinion. She doesn't seem much like a rowdy party person.
>> No. 6866
>>6865

Plus spending some time uninterrupted with kappa will be a wonderful thing.

[z] “So soon? We could hold off for a few days and have it be a welcoming party, as well.”

In any event,

Party postponing gaems.
>> No. 6867
>the victory party
>a welcoming party, as well
Wouldn't it be kind of awkward to welcome her to Gensokyo while we celebrate saving the world by defeating and practically killing her?
>> No. 6868
[X] “So soon? We could hold off for a few days and have it be a welcoming party, as well.”
>> No. 6869
[X] “So soon? We could hold off for a few days and have it be a welcoming party, as well.”
>> No. 6870
>>6868
This.

[x] “Wonderful idea!”
[x] Remember to invite everyone later to the welcoming party, maybe set it up for a week from now.
>> No. 6871
>>6870
Misfire! Misfire!

>>6867
>> No. 6872
>>6871

Just delete your vote and repost it.
>> No. 6873
[ ] “So soon? We could hold off for a few days and have it be a welcoming party, as well.”
>> No. 6874
[x] “Wonderful idea!”
[x] Remember to invite everyone later to the welcoming party, maybe set it up for a week from now.
>> No. 6875
>>6867
That's how we roll in Gensokyo.
>> No. 6876
[x] “Wonderful idea!”


eummm.... didn't we forgot to bring some uranium?
>> No. 6877
>[x] “So soon? We could hold off for a few days and have it be a welcoming party, as well.”

Writing this, although it won't be done for a few hours because of classes.
>> No. 6878
>>6876

Now that we have our super science back we can just return to making it ourselves.
>> No. 6879
[x] “So soon? We could hold off for a few days and have it be a welcoming party, as well.”

“So soon? We could hold off for a few days and have it be a welcoming party, as well.”

Suika's grin shrinks a bit. “You want to wait?”

“Yeah.” You shrug. “I'd like some time to unwind first. And, there's no sense in holding two parties almost back to back, is there?”

Suika looks like she's been presented with a terrible proposition. Her brows furrow, as if thinking of the best course of action.. “I guess we could wait, if you really want to...”

You give Suika a nod. “I do.”

“Haaa... well, I guess I'll head back to the shrine, then.” Suika says, looking around for the exit. Satisfied with her orientation, she turns around to face Yukari. “Wanna play some danmaku with me?”

The white clad woman brings her fan to her face in something like a thoughtful gesture. “Sure.” Her voice changes tones, with her now trying to sound like an excited child. “And we can bother Reimu, too.”

You almost feel sorry for the poor shrine maiden.

“Well, have fun, you two.” You say, waving. “And, Yukari. About how long will it take for that girl to show up here?”

“A few days, three at the most..” She says, shrugging. “I'm not really sure with that one.”

“And... you aren't worried at all about her creating black holes IN Gensokyo?”

“If she does, I'll just have big bad Bill beat her up again~” Yukari retorts, obviously not taking your question seriously. More likely than not, she's already got a plan of some sort. She gives you a wink to acknowledge this.

“I'd rather not.”

“So, I'll have all the stuff ready for three days from now,” Suika says, satisfied with a set date. “You better be there, commander! You, too, Nitori!”

“At the shrine?”

“Yep. We'll talk Reimu into letting us use it.” You wonder how she'll pull that one.

“I'll be there,” Nitori says, smiling, finally breaking out of the embarrassed funk.

“Me too.” Turning back to Takiko, you ask, “You'd like to go too, right?”

She nods, smiling.

“Great!” Turning back around to face Yukari, Suika adds, “Let's go, then.”

Yukari opens a gap in front of her and motions for Suika to enter, a smile creeping across her face. “Age before beauty, you know.”

Suika laughs, and enters the gap. Before vanishing, she gives you one last wave. Yukari, too, leaves, not pausing to give you any sort of thanks for the whole ordeal. It seems you were just a minor player in her eyes. It's slightly irritating.

You look back to Nitori, but the second your eyes meet she looks away. Ignoring Takiko, who's fluttering around checking up on the lab, this is the first time you two have really been alone since last night. It looks like it's up to you to break the silence.

[ ] “Well, that was pretty crazy, huh?”
[ ] “Sorry about dragging you along. I had no idea the outside had become so... depressing.”
[ ] Get your stuff and go take a nap. You're still tired; that earlier one wasn't very long.
[ ] Better write-in.
>> No. 6880
[X] “Sorry about dragging you along. I had no idea the outside had become so... depressing.”
Until something better comes along.
>> No. 6882
[x] "Thank you again for coming with me, Nitori. It probably would have been a disaster without you. No scientist in the world could ask for a better partner or friend."

[x] Writer choice of physical contact (aka hug, pat on shoulder, making fuck, etc)

Endearing gamez
>> No. 6883
>You look back to Nitori, but the second your eyes meet she looks away.

It looks like Nitori will need some time to get used to this. She could probably do with some sound advice as well.

[x] Sigh. Let the exhaustion sink in. "I think I need to take a nap. Nitori, I'm sure Hina's been lonely without her friend around these last few days; maybe you want to pay her a visit, let her know you got back alright?"
>> No. 6886
>>6885
It's only a reminder. Doesn't sound condescending unless you have control issues.

[Q] Sigh. Let the exhaustion sink in. "I think I need to take a nap. Nitori, I'm sure Hina's been lonely without her friend around these last few days; maybe you want to pay her a visit, let her know you got back alright?"
>> No. 6887
>>6885
Could word it in an apology form:

"Sorry for stealing you away from everyone for the last few days. I'm sure Hina must be worried about you."
>> No. 6891
>Am I the only one who thinks that write-in sounds a bit condescending? Like we need to tell her how to be a friend.

Right now Hina is probably the last thing on her mind, but she'll be thankful for any excuse you can give her to escape from your presence (and her anxieties) at the moment.
>> No. 6892
[X] "Sorry for stealing you away from everyone for the last few days. I'm sure Hina must be worried about you."

Yeah, this works.
>> No. 6894
[X] "Sorry for stealing you away from everyone for the last few days. I'm sure Hina must be worried about you."
>> No. 6895
There have been complaints that all the write-ins are dodging any real romance with Nitori. Thus, should we once again revise this to move in that direction?

[X] "Sorry for stealing you away from everyone for the last few days. I'm sure Hina must be worried about you."

[x] "Everything has been so crazy that we haven't really had a chance to... I mean I'm sorry if I rushed it with that kiss and... gah listen Nitori, would you like to have dinner some time, with just the two of us? I'll cook."

(or something like that)
>> No. 6896
[X] Say something expressing care and concern for Nitori, leaving the door open for her to indicate if she'd like to be left alone for a while or prefer to spend time with us.
>> No. 6897
[X] "Sorry for stealing you away from everyone for the last few days. I'm sure Hina must be worried about you."

[x] "Everything has been so crazy that we haven't really had a chance to... I mean I'm sorry if I rushed it with that kiss and... gah listen Nitori, would you like to have dinner some time, with just the two of us? I'll cook."
>> No. 6898
>>6894 here

Can't delete, changing vote.

[X] "Sorry for stealing you away from everyone for the last few days. I'm sure Hina must be worried about you."

[x] "Everything has been so crazy that we haven't really had a chance to... I mean I'm sorry if I rushed it with that kiss and... gah listen Nitori, would you like to have dinner some time, with just the two of us? I'll cook."
>> No. 6900
>>6896
OH NO YOU DON'T IDORT! You can't make a write-in which doesn't have unnecessarily long and constraining dialogue.
>> No. 6901
File 122334709899.jpg - (75.45KB , 672x764 , shiog1.jpg ) [iqdb]
6901
>>6900
Just as I thought. You don't see choices, you see only dialogue options. I'll show you what it means to vote for things.
>> No. 6902
>>6901

You forgot your vote.
>> No. 6903
[x] Say something expressing care and concern for Nitori, leaving the door open for her to indicate if she'd like to be left alone for a while or prefer to spend time with us.

or if that won't fly, then [x] >>6895
>> No. 6904
[x] "Sorry for stealing you away from everyone for the last few days. I'm sure Hina must be worried about you."
[x] "Everything has been so crazy that we haven't really had a chance to... I mean I'm sorry if I rushed it with that kiss and... gah listen Nitori, would you like to have dinner some time, with just the two of us? I'll cook."
>> No. 6905
>>6902
Because I'm >>6896. Thought that was implied. I'll happily vote it again if allowed, though!
>> No. 6906
[x] "Sorry for stealing you away from everyone for the last few days. I'm sure Hina must be worried about you."
[x] "Everything has been so crazy that we haven't really had a chance to... I mean I'm sorry if I rushed it with that kiss and... gah listen Nitori, would you like to have dinner some time, with just the two of us? I'll cook."
>> No. 6907
[†] "Sorry for stealing you away from everyone for the last few days. I'm sure Hina must be worried about you."

[†] "Everything has been so crazy that we haven't really had a chance to... I mean I'm sorry if I rushed it with that kiss and... gah listen Nitori, would you like to have dinner some time, with just the two of us? I'll cook."
>> No. 6908
[X] Give her a tight hug. Enjoy the moment.
[X] "I'll take care of dinner." Make something special.
>> No. 6909
[x] "Sorry for stealing you away from everyone for the last few days. I'm sure Hina must be worried about you."
[x] "Everything has been so crazy that we haven't really had a chance to... I mean I'm sorry if I rushed it with that kiss and... gah listen Nitori, would you like to have dinner some time, with just the two of us? I'll cook."

"Sorry for stealing you away from everyone for the last few days. I'm sure Hina must be worried about you."

She looks like she's ready to respond, but her head drops again as she tries to make eye contact. You continue.

"Everything has been so crazy that we haven't really had a chance to... I mean I'm sorry if I rushed it with that kiss and...” What would be the best way to say this? You were a bit brash earlier. Maybe you could make it up to her? “,gah listen Nitori, would you like to have dinner some time, with just the two of us? I'll cook."

“...sorry. I'm doing it again, aren't I?” She laughs, but just a bit. Just enough to show that she's not angry. She finally manages to make eye contact, wearing a small smile. “I'm really glad you brought me along. I had fun, even if it was a little depressing sometimes.”

“Yeah, I had no idea it was going to be that bad,” You say, sighing.

“And, about that dinner...” Her smile grows wider. “That was your plan all along, wasn't it?”

“Perhaps,” You say, folding your hands over your mouth in your best mad scientist impression. “You don't seem like much of a party person, anyway.”

“I like a party now and then, but... you're right. Oni like to party too much.” She lets out a little laugh. “Thanks for that, too.”

You glance at your watch. It's still set to Gensokyo time, as you never bothered to change it over for the mission. It is pretty early here yet, too early to be awake. Yukari must have been paying attention to your movements fairly closely to have woken up this early. You suddenly feel a tinge of sadness for what Reimu must be going through, with those two showing up.

“Wow, it's pretty late.”

“Is it?” Nitori asks, obviously curious. “I have to go outside for my internal clock to reset.”

You nod. “Definitely. Late enough for it to be called early, at least.”

As much as you'd simply like to fight the sleep, to stay awake forever, it's inevitable. You feel positively burnt out from that ordeal earlier. You've even got some instant coffee to drink for tomorrow; remembering back, you managed to pick some up at the grocery store. It should still be in the Nitorimobile.

“I'm, ah, going to turn in...” You say, “Unless you've got anything you want me to take care of.”

She nods, so you begin walking towards the entrance“I'm going to go with you,” Nitori says, pausing just long enough for you to read way too far into her words. She must have too, as she stops walking abruptly. You turn around and give her a curious look.

“N-not like... that...” She continues, her face a little red. “I've got to... turn the power back on upstairs.”

[ ] Suave write-in.
[ ] Just leave it be. Save your moves for tomorrow... or tonight, rather.
>> No. 6910
Most likely no updates tomorrow. I've got homework due at midnight tomorrow, so of course I've put it off to the last minute. Story will resume thursday unless I die or something.
>> No. 6912
If someone says "the power isn't the only thing you are turning on" I swear I will destroy them. Not even I am that bad.

[x] Just leave it be. Save your moves for tomorrow... or tonight, rather.
>> No. 6913
[x] "The power isn't the only thing you are turning on."

BRING IT, DR. DOUJIN. I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU.
>> No. 6914
[ ] "I'll turn on your power IYKWIM."
>> No. 6915
[x] Tease Nitori.
[x] "The power isn't the only thing you are turning on."
>> No. 6916
[x] Tease Nitori.
[x] "The power isn't the only thing you are turning on."
>> No. 6917
[☆] "The power isn't the only thing you are turning on."
[☆] While slowly unbuttoning shirt and FLEXan'
>> No. 6918
>>6912

Yeah, you're worse.
>> No. 6919
[x] Tease Nitori.
[x] "The power isn't the only thing you are turning on."
[x] Commence cheesey flexing.
>> No. 6920
[x] Tease Nitori.
[x] "The power isn't the only thing you are turning on."
[x] Commence cheesey flexing.

Too funny to miss.
>> No. 6921
[†] Tease Nitori.
[†] "The power isn't the only thing you are turning on."
[†] Commence cheesey flexing.
>> No. 6922
File 122344325682.jpg - (51.40KB , 454x400 , 121805120742.jpg ) [iqdb]
6922
>>6918
True enough!

>>6913 - >>6921
JUST AS PLANNED.
>> No. 6923
[x] Tease Nitori.
[x] "The power isn't the only thing you are turning on."
[x] Commence cheesey flexing. '

MANLY POSE
>> No. 6924
>>6922

It's like I've stepped into a world made of pure cheese.
>> No. 6925
[x] Tease Nitori.
[x] "The power isn't the only thing you are turning on."
[x] Commence cheesey flexing.
[x] Burst out laughing.
>> No. 6926
[x] Tease Nitori.
[x] "The power isn't the only thing you are turning on."
[x] Commence cheesy flexing.
[x] Burst out laughing.
[x] But be nice to her when she inevitably gets embarrassed.
>> No. 6927
[X] "The more accurate question would be asking who is willing to belong to me."

Damn clingy bitches. I'M LIKE THE WIND, BABY.
>> No. 6928
>>6927
lolwut
>> No. 6929
>>6927

gb2/shrine/
>> No. 6930
[x] Tease Nitori.
[x] "I'll turn on your power if ya know what I mean"
[x] Commence cheesy flexing.
[x] Burst out laughing.
>> No. 6931
[†] Tease Nitori.
[†] "The power isn't the only thing you are turning on."
>> No. 6932
>>6927

sage for referencing a shitty CYOA people don't read anymore.
>> No. 6933
>>6932


Hard to read it if it's dead.
>> No. 6934
>>6932

hay YAF
>> No. 6935
>>6934

Hey, Anonymous.
>> No. 6936
>>6932
Stop it YAF, go back to /shrine/
>> No. 6937
>>6936
>>6935
>>6934
>>6933
>>6932

I'm going to repeat what I said on IRC. While I do cherish the fact that a mere mention of my creations is able to ignite some trolling, and feel proud of myself for that - as a troll, I would rather you NOT take this shit to other writers' threads. I've already apologized to Klaymen, and I would appreciate it if you stopped screwing around now.
>> No. 6939
>>6937
b-but i missed you YAF. I thought that i would get your attention that way
>> No. 6940
Any updates Klaymen?
>> No. 6941
>>6940

I guess not, blame my statistics professor. I've definitely got nothing to do tomorrow, so updates then.
>> No. 6942
[x] Tease Nitori.
[x] "The power isn't the only thing you are turning on."
[x] Commence cheesey flexing.

You raise an eyebrow and put on a sickly grin in your best impersonation of a character from a terrible porno. Or a normal porno, really. Were you not wearing a lab coat and a normal shirt, you'd almost be forced to start unbuttoning your one shirt, revealing your manly chest. That is, if you had a manly chest.

“The power isn't the only thing you're turning on.”

Since the moment would be lost if you simply stopped now, you flex. It's a lazy sort of flexing, accompanied with mock groans. Nitori looks on in horror at first, but then eventually figures out that you're joking. A smile crosses her face.

“Oh yeah?” She says, rolling with it, “Well, I'm sorry. It would never work.”

“What?” You ask, feigning shock, “That's now how it's supposed to be. You're supposed to start taking off your clothes...”

Nitori just laughs. “Come on, didn't you just say you were tired?”

You start walking again. “You're right. I was just having a little fun.”

Takiko, realizing you two are leaving, flutters down to follow.

“Everything in order, Takiko?”

She nods in response.

You make it upstairs, but as Nitori said, the power's out. You wonder why she left it on in the lab, but don't ask. She has you wait at the top of the stairs while she turns the power on. The lights flicker to life after a minute or so, and you see Nitori walking out of the kitchen shortly afterwards.

The two of you meet up outside your door. “Well,” You say, waving to her, “goodnight. I'll be getting up around nine-ish.”

She nods. “I think I'm actually going to get some sleep, too. Should we invite Hina for lunch?” She asks. “I'll be up before you, and she doesn't know that we're back yet.”

[ ] “We could spend tomorrow alone.”
[ ] “Sounds fine.”
[ ] “Eh, it doesn't really matter much to me.”
>> No. 6943
[ ] "Sounds fine."
>> No. 6944
[ ] “Sounds fine.”
>> No. 6945
[†] "Sounds fine."
>> No. 6946
[x] “Sounds fine.”
>> No. 6947
{X} "Sounds fine."
>> No. 6949
[X] "Sounds fine"
>> No. 6950
[X] “We should spend tomorrow alone.”
>> No. 6951
Sound fine the lunch!
We can spend our time alone in dinner.
>> No. 6952
[X] "Sounds fine. But how about dinner for two, later?"
>> No. 6953
[X] "Sounds fine. But how about dinner for two, later?"
>> No. 6954
[X] "Sounds fine"

“That sounds fine,” You say, “This way, we can impress her with tales of our adventure.”

Nitori giggles. “We did do pretty well, didn't we?”

“I think it was more Suika's presence, to be honest, but yeah. That went incredibly smoothly.”

“Well, anyway, goodnight,” Nitori says, smiling. She heads down the hall, towards her room, while you enter yours. Takiko chooses to follow you, which is good. Before you go to sleep, you've got a few questions you'd like to ask.

“Hey, Takiko?” You ask while unbuttoning your shirt, “You were pretty well behaved during that whole fiasco. What was that all about?

She smiles, and takes to writing something on her pad. You continue getting stripping down to something more suitable to sleep in, setting the alarm on your watch. Takiko eventually flutters over with her pad of paper in hand, the words “too serious” written on it.

“What was? The atmosphere?” You smile. “So, are you trying to say you've got tact? That you know when a joke wouldn't be funny?”

She nods in response to all of this. You laugh, handing the pad back and getting into bed. “Well, goodnight. Could you get the lights?”

Takiko nods, and flies over to push the button on the wall, sending the room into darkness. You're asleep within minutes.

...
...
...

You're awoken by the distant beeping of your watch. Groaning, you roll over and make it stop by pushing the button. Your sleep wasn't very restful; your dreams were disturbing masses of formulas and numbers, things that made no sense. Frequently you were awoken by something in your head, but you couldn't be sure as to what. It was similar to having a fever.

“Uhhh...”

The mess of science keeps spinning around in your head, refusing to leave immediately after waking up. It eventually calms down to a less chaotic, more understandable level; one you can understand more easily. You reach over and find your clothes sitting on the chair, just as you had left them, and throw them on. The suitcase containing your clothes is still downstairs, since you didn't bring it up, so you'll have to get that later. Takiko is nowhere to be seen.

You make your way out into the hall, and find it empty, as expected. The sound of the living room door closing greets you as you leave your room. Since no one is in the hall, someone must have just gone in.

[ ] You'll see who it is in a minute. Coffee and proper dress is a priority.
[ ] Go check it out.
>> No. 6955
[X] You'll see who it is in a minute. Coffee and proper dress is a priority.
>> No. 6956
[X] You'll see who it is in a minute. Coffee and proper dress is a priority.
>> No. 6957
[x] Go check it out.
>> No. 6958
[x] Go check it out.
>> No. 6959
[x] Go check it out.
>> No. 6960
[x] You'll see who it is in a minute. Proper dress is a priority.

At least get dressed, you slobs.
>> No. 6961
>>6960

Read harder.

>You reach over and find your clothes sitting on the chair, just as you had left them, and throw them on.
>> No. 6962
[x] Go check it out.
We are a man of science. If there's one look that suits a man of science other than a lab coat or HEV suit, it's grungy, just woke up and barely dressed.

Oh and it could be Reimu, Black Hole Loli, or other assorted trouble. If it's just Nitori and Hina, no big deal.
>> No. 6963
[x] Go check it out.

Dont forget to powerup the HEV suit!
>> No. 6964
[x] Go check it out.
>> No. 6965
[Y] Go check it out.
Our current state of dress seems adequate for now.
>> No. 6966
No update tonight. Too much homework and whatnot. I'll try to have one out tomorrow, but there's no guarantee.
>> No. 6967
...the work simply keeps piling up, and I misread the week; I've got three exams to deal with, too. No updates until friday or saturday, unless something miraculous happens.
>> No. 6968
[x] Go check it out.

>>6967

I'm in despair.
>> No. 6969
>>6967

take your time, we can wait
>> No. 7020
File 122419863587.gif - (9.57KB , 248x119 , 1206643980660.gif ) [iqdb]
7020
>> No. 7026
>>6969
I can't. I'm off trolling the other boards just to kill time.

Update pretty please?
>> No. 7043
SEVEN DAYS!
>> No. 7093
>>7043

Seven nights.
>> No. 7450
File 122688190875.gif - (27.39KB , 472x352 , grandpa.gif ) [iqdb]
7450
>>7043
Oh snap, I knew it!