[Return]
Archived thread

File 121886111221.jpg - (141.22KB , 450x450 , 81e1234baf901dea75cd4f384fc837c9.jpg ) [iqdb]
5706 No. 5706
Insomnia again. I really need to get some pills or something. New thread because the old one's on autosage.

-----------------------
[X] cop a feel
[X] pull her out of the bath

It’s too much to resist. Giving a last glance at Tenshi, you give the girl’s buttcheek a firm squeeze.

No response, just more bubbles.

Now feeling incredibly awkward, you pull her out of the bath and lay her on her back. Trying your best to ignore her lack of clothing, you lay your palms on her stomach and push down. Hard. Water sprays out of her mouth, and she coughs several times. You fetch a towel for her, and one for yourself. She accepts it gratefully, wrapping it loosely around her body.

“What happened...?” She rubs her eyes, trying to see through the steam.

You explain how you found her, leaving out the groping bit. She nods her head.

“Thanks for that. I’m Ibuki Suika an oni.” She looks around. “Where’s Tenshi?”

After being told what happened, Suika breaks into a grin.

“I wish I’d been able to see that.”

She looks down and shakes her head.

“Anyway, your new name’s Shinmei, huh?” She pauses for a moment, thinking. “A bit long isn’t it...? I guess I’ll just call you Shin, then.”

She smiles at you, then seems to simply dissolve into the steam. Although Suwako had told you what kind of powers youkai could have, seeing them in person like this is something else entirely. You shake your head to clear it as you walk back to the changing room. There is a fresh set of clothing, almost identical to the ones you were wearing before. You shrug and put them on. Exiting the bathroom, you see that you have some time to kill before lunch.

[ ] Explore the shrine
[ ] Walk around outside
[ ] Find someone and talk to them (specify who)
[ ] Write-in ( )
----------------------

Next post comes really tommorow.

>> No. 5707
[ ] Walk around outside
>> No. 5708
[x] Walk around outside

Shinmei is too long, Suika? I might not know Japanese but I bet that word has got to be two syllables, maybe three, tops.

... From now on, you shall be Sui.
>> No. 5709
>>5708
Shi-n-me-i.

Still doesn't mean Suika's not drunklazyoni anyways.

[X] Explore the shrine
>> No. 5710
[x] Walk around outside
>> No. 5712
[x] Explore the shrine

Hum
>> No. 5714
{X} Explore the shrine.

Hum~
>> No. 5715
Votes are tied at 3 each.

>5708
Right, I meant 'hard to pronounce,' not really 'long'. "Shinmei" is a bit awkward when you try to say it (shin-may). Either way, it's Suika.
>> No. 5716
[X] Explore the shrine.
>> No. 5717
'Explore the shrine' wins. Writing soon-ish.
>> No. 5718
Psuedo-wall. Character interaction returns next post.
-----------------------
[X] Explore the shrine

Since you still don’t know your way around, you decide to explore the shrine a bit. It’s a large building, and normally you’d have been lost long ago. However, thanks to the damage from last night, it’s currently quite easy to identify where you are. There are, or rather, were many rooms like the ones you woke up in. Most of them are on the rear side, and as such were destroyed or badly damaged. There are numerous holes in the roof, and some in the walls, making the entire back side rather drafty. The Dining room is located near the center of the building, and connected to it is the kitchen. Neither of these received much damage, except for a hole in one of the dining room walls. The front section of the shrine is more or less untouched, with several more empty rooms, one that appears to belong to Sanae, and the entryway. The ground drops down a few feet near the entrance, and there is a pair of slippers nearby. All in all, the main shrine building consists of a large square of hallways, with exits leading into numerous rooms off to the sides. The dining room and kitchen are quite large, and located in the center. The hallway splits as it reaches the back of the shrine, on path leading along the inside, with access to the rooms, and another leading along the outside, which forms the rear porch. Sanae is outside, sweeping a few flakes of fresh snow from the steps, which reach down the mountain and vanish from sight as they wrap around it. Looking at the shrine from the front steps, you see that the bath occupies a separate building, about half the size of the main shrine, connected by a small block approximately where the changing rooms should be. Steam comes from several small windows near the top. Looking up, you notice someone walking around on the roof. Though it’s a little hard to tell from this distance, you’d say she was looking for someone. You can't see who she is.

[ ] Call out to her
[ ] Go up on the roof and greet
[ ] Ignore her, go back inside.
[ ] Write-in
-----------------------

Congratulations, you can now navigate your way through the shrine. No pic because I can't think of anything that fits.
>> No. 5720
[ ] Go up on the roof and greet
>> No. 5721
[ ] Go up on the roof and greet
>> No. 5722
[x] Go up on the roof and greet

Tenshi?
>> No. 5723
Suddenly, tengu paparazzi?

[x] Ignore her, go back inside.
>> No. 5724
File 121890826620.jpg - (200.17KB , 700x777 , 1212529840156-1.jpg ) [iqdb]
5724
[X] Go up on the roof and greet.

Iku?
>> No. 5725
'[X] go up on the roof and greet (her)' wins. Writing soon.
>> No. 5726
File 121891231118.jpg - (413.71KB , 800x800 , 485f0847f8eb98dcbf17551b3ab32c15.jpg ) [iqdb]
5726
>>5724
Right on the nail

----------------------
[X] Go up on the roof and greet her.

Curiosity gets the better of you, and you decide to go over to her. Getting onto the roof, however, proves to be challenging. You finally manage to climb up using a fallen support beam in a slightly more destroyed part of the shrine, and lay panting on the roof for several minutes. As you try to recall why you were getting up here in the first place, someone’s shadow falls on you.

Opening your eyes, you find yet another strange person. At first she almost looks like Tenshi, but her hair is cut short, and a few shades darker. The hat perched on her head is of the same kind, but instead of peaches it has a rather prominent ribbon tied around it. Her dress is just as strange, but in a rather different way. It’s black, with a pink frill around the bottom. Several layers of pink cloth with brilliant red frills radiate from a sort of collar, and the cuffs are made in the same style. Lastly, she has a rather long piece of the material, used as a sort of scarf, like the kind you’d seen rich women wear back on the outside. She also has a noticeable bust, something Tenshi is severely lacking in.

“I was not aware there were any men staying at Moriya shrine. Who are you?”

It seems she’s addressing you.

[ ] Introduce yourself as Shinmei
[ ] Introduce yourself as Shin
[ ] Ask if she’s related to Tenshi
[ ] Ask what she’s doing here
[ ] Say nothing, pretend you didn’t hear her
[ ] Write-in ( )
----------------------

You can combine options here, as long as they don't directly contradict each other.
>> No. 5727
{X} Introduce yourself as Shinmei
{X} Ask if she’s related to Tenshi
{X} Ask what she’s doing here

eh
>> No. 5728
[x] Introduce yourself as Shinmei
[x] Ask if she’s related to Tenshi
[x] Ask what she’s doing here
>> No. 5729
[X] Introduce yourself as Shinmei.
[X] Ask if she’s related to Tenshi.
[X] Ask what she’s doing here.
[X] Ask her how flamenco dancers move around under all those layers.
>> No. 5730
[ ] "I'll introduce myself... WITH A DANCE"
[ ] Do the flamenco.
>> No. 5731
[@] Introduce yourself as Shinmei.
[@] Ask if she knows Tenshi.
[@] Ask what she’s doing here.
[@] Ask her how flamenco dancers move around under all those layers.
>> No. 5732
'[X] Introduce yourself as Shinmei. [X] Ask if she's related to Tenshi. and [X] Ask what she’s doing here.' win.

Mention flamenco?
[ ] yes
[ ] no
>> No. 5733
[ ] Yes
>> No. 5734
[ ] yes
>> No. 5735
[X] Hell yes.
>> No. 5736
Okay, mentioning flamenco. Writing soon, probably after dinner.
>> No. 5737
File 121892592383.jpg - (43.88KB , 450x520 , 121721392295.jpg ) [iqdb]
5737
...Or much sooner. This didn't take quite as long as I expected.

-----------------------------------
[X] Introduce yourself as Shinmei.
[X] Ask if she’s related to Tenshi.
[X] Ask what she’s doing here.
[X] Ask her how flamenco dancers move around under all those layers.

"My name's Shinmei. I'm a guest here." You're starting to become accustomed to your new name.

"Shinmei? That's a rather..." You can tell she's grasping for words "unique name." You suspect she meant to say something a bit different, but let it slide.

You squint at her for a moment. They definatly look alike...

"Are you by any chance related to someone named Tenshi?"

Surprised, she looks up at you.

"You've met her? I guess she's here after all... and no, we aren't related, thankfully." She waves her hand at you dismissively. "She didn't return last night, so her father sent me to check on her. You wouldn't happen to know were she is right now, would you?"

You say that you don't know, but she's probably somewhere inside the shrine. She makes to leave, but stops and turns to you.

"I am Nagae Iku, an envoy of the Dragon Palace. It has been a pleasure to meet you."

"Wait! How do flamenco dancers move around under all those layers?"

You aren't entirely sure why you just said that. She does look sort of like a flamenco dancer, but...

"Wh-what? What are you talking about?" She looks at you with the expression of one who is attempting to make sense of a situation that is, in fact, senseless.

With that, she flies down from the roof and enters the shrine. You've still got a while until lunch.

[ ] Stay here, relax
[ ] Head to the kitchen, see if you can help with lunch
[ ] Find someone to talk to
-----------------------------------

And with that, all three route bearing characters for this playthrough have been introduced. Make your choices wisely.
>> No. 5738
[X] Stay here, relax.

Chillin' out.
>> No. 5739
[X] Stay here, relax.
>> No. 5740
[x] Stay here, relax
Taking it easy.
>> No. 5741
[x] Stay here, relax.

Atop a roof is a good place to be, other things being equal.
>> No. 5742
[x] Stay here, relax
>> No. 5743
'Stay here and relax' wins. I'll be back and writing a little before lunch time.
>> No. 5746
File 121900960731.jpg - (31.10KB , 300x300 , roof01.jpg ) [iqdb]
5746
Update. Took way too long to get a simple scene like this out.

------
[X] Stay here and relax.

Eh, no reason to hurry. Having nothing better to do, you lie on your back and close your eyes, enjoying the sunlight. There is no wind, and the air is crisp. Despite the temperature, the roof itself is still rather warm. It’s very relaxing. You feel yourself getting heavier...

---

“General! The Kero army is advancing!”

Tch. You bite your nails irritably. The Yukkuri riders will take days to here from the nearest outpost. You’ll need to face the enemy’s entire army with only a battalion of mini-Suikas. You had counted on the squad of flamenco dancers holding them back for a day.

“Rush them throw everything we’ve got at the front lines. I’ll take a Yukkuri and try to get away with the peaches.”

Your second in command nods, and quickly shrinks into a ball. You give it a good kick, and it goes flying into your troops to relay the message.

Grabbing the sack of fresh, delicious peaches, you get on the largest Yukkuri you can find, and spur it onwards. It begins drooling profusely, and sometimes rolls over you, getting your nice suit wet. Curses.

---

The first thing you see is the sky, and your arms flailing about in front of you. This is quickly replaced by a sharp pain in your left side and a nice view of a blank wall. Light pours in from above you, illuminating the dust kicked up by your landing. Congratulations, you have now discovered why people don’t normally sleep on roofs. You sit up, groaning. It feels like you might have dislocated your hip.

You hear a pot banging, accompanied by frequent calls of “Lunch!”

Getting to your feet proves challenging, but you finally manage with the aid of a fallen beam. You limp towards the dining room, using the walls for support. Sliding open the door, you see Kanako and Suika sitting at the table, while Sanae is carrying a large tray of sandwiches. You hobble over and take a seat. Sanae turns to you with a brief “Good morning,” before returning to the kitchen.

Suika, sitting next to you, takes a drink from the gourd she’s always carrying. Sake with lunch? Actually, that might not be half bad...

Choice 1:
[ ] Ask Suika for some sake
[ ] Don’t
Choice 2:
[ ] Try to have a conversation about (Specify)
[ ] Stay silent.
------

More interesting things return next post.
>> No. 5747
[+] Ask Suika for some sake
A little won't hurt.
[+] Try to have a conversation about Iku.
>> No. 5749
[x] Don’t

We drank like crazy last night, didn't we? I can't see a BAD END coming from accepting it but I can see Shinmei passing out and wasting a day from a dose of Super Sake.

[x] Try to have a conversation about Heaven.

A sharp contrast to the hell he's been through already.
>> No. 5755
>>5747
I never turn down booze, and I was gonna introduce us with our new name, but I like this better.
[X] Ask Suika for some sake
[X] Try to have a conversation about Iku.
>> No. 5757
[X] Ask Suika for some sake
[X] Try to have a conversation about Iku.
>> No. 5765
[x] Don’t
[x] Stay silent.

Gleb gleb.
>> No. 5766
"[X] Ask Suika for some sake" and "[X] Try to have a conversation about Iku." win. Writing soon.
>> No. 5769
File 121906962544.jpg - (107.38KB , 600x640 , 4f8bca0fca3c66b3a53e06fbaca26b01.jpg ) [iqdb]
5769
Update:

---
[X] Ask Suika for some sake
[X] Try to have a conversation about (Iku)

“Hey Suika, mind sharing some of your sake?”

“Nah. Here ya go.”

She pours a dish of it and hands it to you. It’s different than what you had last night, but good none the less. It also helps ease the pain in your leg.

Your curiosity suddenly becomes uncontainable. “Do you know someone named Iku?”

“Iku?”
“You mean that weird person who went around babbling about an earthquake in the summer?”
“That person in the weird clothes who picks up Tenshi?”
Suika and Sanae answer at the same time.

“Isn’t that a little rude? Besides, it wasn’t my fault the earthquake was a false alarm.”
“Speak of the devil.” Kanako mutters under her breath.

“Hmmm?” Iku gives her a look indicating that she heard what was said very clearly.

“Nothing.”

Anyway, I came to enquire as to the location of the Eldest daughter.”

Hmmm...

“That’s right, I haven’t seen her at all today...”

Wait a minute...

“If she skips out on fixing the damage to the shrine, I swear I’ll beat her senseless.”
“Sanae, she matched the Hakurei shrine maiden. I doubt you’d beat her.”

That’s right!

“The bath.”

The talking stops, and all eyes turn to you.

“I saw her when I took a bath this morning.”

Suika looks confused

“After I got out of the bath, I waited outside the bathroom, but no one came out when it was time for lunch, so I thought maybe she’d already got out...”

You look to one another in silence, then run to the bathroom.

When you reach the changing room and glance around. Tenshi’s clothes are still in one of the baskets. Well, that confirms your suspicions.

[ ] Go in with the others
[ ] Don't go in
---

Was going to be a longer post, but I felt it needed a choice here.
>> No. 5770
>>5769
[X] Go in with the others
Caution, wind, etc.
>> No. 5771
[x] Go in with the others

And then Aya and Tewi veto'd our choice for being too stupid.
>> No. 5773
[x] Go in with the others
>> No. 5774
Okay, '[X] go in with the others' wins, writing now.
>> No. 5775
Short update is very short.

------
[X] Go in with the others

Joining the others, you run into the bathroom itself. A quick glance around shows no sign of Tenshi. Where would she be... You wade into the bath, peering through the water. Why didn’t she get out? Your mind flashes back to earlier. Oh, right. That.
Running to the corner she’d retreated to, you spot a small stream of bubbles rising to the surface.

[ ] Pull her out youself
[ ] Have one of the other pull her out
------

Going with best of three votes for this one.
>> No. 5776
[x] Pull her out youself

Tenshi nooo!
>> No. 5782
Okay, I'm leaving in under an hour. I won't be back until tommorow evening/night. Voting is open until I'm back, majority will win. Write ins are allowed.

Sage so I don't bump.
>> No. 5783
[x] Pull her out youself
>> No. 5784
[x] Pull her out youself

Fuck it, we went this far, time to go all the way.
>> No. 5791
Good thing Celestials are immortal.
>> No. 5793
>>5791
Okay, posting this so we don't run into misconceptions:

Celestials are only immortal becasue they have enough power to defeat the Shinigami that come to take them. It's rather complicated, and my only information on the subject comes from Komachi's fight against Tenshi, from Komachi's route in SWR.
>> No. 5800
>>5793
Uh, no. Very no. They're immortal for other reasons.

They've been removed from the cycle of reincarnation, so they can't die at all.
Even if they could, Peaches of Immortality. They has them. They eats them. No death.
>> No. 5811
Well, we're reached the first to 3, but I would like to advocate "[X] Grab a towel" in addition to yanking Tenshi from the bath. Don't get me wrong; I'm all for nekkid celestial... but I would rather it be due to Anon's "courtship" rather than convenience. Anyway...
[X] Grab a towel
[X] Pull her out youself
>> No. 5812
>>5800

Read Komachi's SWR story. She has a conversation with Tenshi about Celestials, and mentions rather explicitly that Celestials have lifespans, just like everything else. The reason Celestials are effectively immortal is that shinigami grant extensions of lifespan to anyone who beats them, and Celestials never lose the challenges.
>> No. 5815
>>5812>>5793
So then, she drowns in the tub, a shinigami comes to collect her soul, Tenshi defeats her and lives again. Either way, this isn't going to really kill her.

I guess this is inaccurate:
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Perfect_Memento:_Celestials
>Humans that live in Heaven.
>They live forever in heaven, separated from the world of daily cares, and even from the cycle of death and rebirth.
>> No. 5818
>>5815

>I guess this is inaccurate:
>Perfect Memento

There's your problem.
>> No. 5820
>>5815
Dammit, ZUN. Quit authorizing plot inconsistencies!
>> No. 5837
I'll call the vote as "pull her out of the bath yourself."

Would be writing now, but I got the unexpected experience of being pistol-whipped with a full-metal airsoft gun.
>> No. 5842
>>5815
>So then, she drowns in the tub, a shinigami comes to collect her soul, Tenshi defeats her and lives again. Either way, this isn't going to really kill her.
This sounds like it would produce zombies. What if Tenshi had her head cut off, and then her soul fought off the shinigami that came for her? Would she return to life with her head detached? Or perhaps be given a new body by the shinigami--or their bosses--who intended to kill the Celestial? That would be weird.

I would think the Celestials are immortal because they have inhuman power and constitution. It's not that they die and return to life after fighting off shinigami--they simply never receive enough damage to die. This arrangement seems simpler.
>> No. 5843
>>5842
Re-read the section in Komachi's route. It was, in fact, referring to lifespan, or death from old age. Celestials do have a life span, but when a shinigami comes (in solid form, like Komachi) to take their soul, they defeat them, so their lifespan never expires.

selfsage for not updating. Trying to write now.
>> No. 5844
>>5843
I read it. If we're assuming "lifespan" implies "aging", it still doesn't explain why a Celestial wouldn't be left with a withered and decrepit old body after the soul fought off the shinigami. Hence my explanation in the previous post. After all, this is fantasy fiction filled with abnormally powerful characters. So "lifespan" could refer to such things as "fated time of death" or "natural time of death if they were a normal human". Celestials, having power beyond a normal human, may fail to age normally, and thus avoid the natural cycle of life and death. This fits with both SWR, and PMiSS.
>> No. 5845
>>5844
Forgot to mention: the shinigami may come to kill the Celestial for not following the natural cycle of death and rebirth (i.e. not aging). It's not like it has to be the Celestial's soul that fights the shinigami.
>> No. 5846
>>5845
That is what I was referring to. The Celestial must fight them physically. If a celestial loses to the shinigami, then they actually die.
>> No. 5848
File 12192557854.jpg - (291.29KB , 1028x709 , 4ebec85367d3571a278bdd47272f63da.jpg ) [iqdb]
5848
Short update again.

----
[X] Pull her out yourself

There’s no time to waste. You reach into the water and find her body and lift her up. She’s not very heavy at all. Carrying her to the side of the bath, you lay her down of the ground. Like you did with Suika, you press your palms firmly into her stomach. She spits up some water, but hasn’t started breathing yet. Your blood chills. Iku moves closer and stands over you, glancing at Tenshi. She says something, but you don’t hear it. Tenshi still isn't moving.

[ ] Write in?
----

Writing feels kinda bleh right now. I'll try to plan out the scenes a little better in the future.
>> No. 5849
[x] Continue with your CPR

Tenshi is going to wake up right when our lips touch hers. This will be awesome.
>> No. 5850
>>5849
[X] Continue with your CPR
Aaah, the awkward-first-kiss-via-mout-to-mouth maneuver.
>> No. 5851
[x] Continue with your CPR

Eh. Bandwagoning for expediency.
>> No. 5853
>>5851
As much as I'd like to write this one now, I'm pretty tired, and would likely mess it up completely. I'll write early tomorrow morning.
>> No. 5854
Oh, and voting is still open.
>> No. 5860
UPDATE
>> No. 5862
[+] Continue with your CPR
>> No. 5867
'[X] Continue with your CPR' wins. Writing soon.
>> No. 5868
File 121932774216.jpg - (299.06KB , 750x600 , 3adff56966119726220130a2da5e823f.jpg ) [iqdb]
5868
Update. Hope it satisfies.

------
[X] Write in (continue with your CPR)

Only one thing left to try. Though you’d really rather not have to... Well, maybe you’d want to a little... well... Anyway, using your hands to open her mouth, you press yours against it. You hear a light gasp behind you, but pay it no heed. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. A sound, like a small moan. You feel a sudden jolt, followed by the rushing of air. Then, your senses are enveloped by searing hot water. You stand up quickly.

“-ell were you doing!?”

Tenshi is stand up, holding her towel around her as if her life depended on it. She’s blushing a deep crimson. She suddenly staggers for a moment, then falls backwards, directly next to Iku, who doesn’t react. In fact, hasn’t moved at all, staring slightly down, wide-eyed, with her hand covering her mouth and her cheeks tinted pink.

“Ohoho, what have we here~?”

Kanako steps in, with small gusts of wind causing the steam to swirl around her. Thankfully she wasn’t here a moment ago... wait was she? You didn’t think to look.

Tenshi seems to have gotten up off the floor, and is now arguing with Kanako. Kanako’s jabs are accompanied by incredibly exaggerated and odd poses, many of which cause Tenshi to blush furiously. Throughout the whole situation, Iku hasn’t moved at all.

[ ] Try to get Iku’s attention
[ ] Listen in on Kanakos and Tenshi’s argument
[ ] Just leave the bathroom, your work is done
[ ] Write in?
------

Character endings work like this:
NORMAL END - Not quite a BAD END, but not a very good one either.

GOOD END - These are the ideal. Usually have 1 to 2 chances for H-scenes.

TRUE END - You should have an idea of what this is. At most one in-game H-scene, but you get a bonus H-scene upon completion.

BAD ENDs - Plentiful, but at least for the first half they are pretty easy to spot.

There are no Harem/Combo routes this time through.
>> No. 5871
[X] Try to get Iku’s attention.

She seems to have locked up. We should throw in a question about whether she needs CPR too now.
>> No. 5876
[x] Listen in on Kanakos and Tenshi’s argument
>> No. 5877
[x] Try to get Iku’s attention

Hmmm. Examining targets.
>> No. 5879
[x] Listen in on Kanakos and Tenshi’s argument

I've got to hear what they're saying.
>> No. 5881
{X} Listen in on Kanakos and Tenshi’s argument~
>> No. 5887
[x] Listen in on Kanakos and Tenshi’s argument

Celestial moe~
>> No. 5889
'[X] Listen in on Kanakos and Tenshi’s argument' wins, writing soon-ish.
>> No. 5894
File 121936688073.jpg - (48.19KB , 454x473 , 5b11651223031cea45d1b96920d9f15b.jpg ) [iqdb]
5894
Another update.

------
[X] Listen in on Kanako and Tenshi’s argument.

Kanako’s outrageous posing made you curious. What exactly is she talking about? You walk closer. Huh... you weren’t aware humans could look that... noodly.

“-room all night~! My, my~!”
“But I was uncon-”
“And again in the bath~! Ohh~!”

This earns another blush from Tenshi. Kanako, apparently just now noticing you, turns. Oh.

“Why, if it isn’t the lov-”

Tenshi, taking advantage of her moment of distraction, smashes Kanako over the head with a large, drill-shaped rock. She drops to the floor and lies, unmoving. Giving the prone form a solid kick, Tenshi flees into the changing room, slamming the door shut behind her. After several seconds, Kanako rolls onto her side and begins moaning. You are now alone with her and Iku, who still isn’t moving.

[ ] See if Kanako is okay
[ ] Try to get Iku’s attention
[ ] Go after Tenshi
------

Sorry if the choices seem repetetive.
>> No. 5895
[ ] Try to get Iku’s attention
>> No. 5896
[x] Try to get Iku’s attention

Get her to see if Kanako's okay.
>> No. 5897
[x] See if Kanako is okay

And the head-smashing with rocks begins.
>> No. 5898
[x] See if Kanako is okay
>> No. 5900
[x] Try to get Iku’s attention

Man, what's up with her?
>> No. 5902
[x] Try to get Iku’s attention
>> No. 5903
[x] Try to get Iku’s attention
>> No. 5904
'Try to get Iku's attention' wins. It's late, though, so I'll write in the morning. If you have any particular methods for getting her attention you would like to use, post them now. They will be taken into consideration.
>> No. 5915
File 121941557323.jpg - (85.56KB , 512x640 , 29b27829069018ccec5d0ce64200ff48.jpg ) [iqdb]
5915
Iku locked up for about 5 minutes. Not too long.

------
[X] Try to get Iku’s attention

Seriously, what’s with Iku? Her eyes are starting to glaze over. You move a little closer and wave at her. No response. Trying again, you wave your hand about an inch away from her face. Still nothing.

"...Hello? Are you okay?"
"..."
"Are you awake?"
“...kiss...”
“...Do you need CPR too?”

Well, that did the trick. She returns to reality with a snap, accompanied by her thrusting her arm out in refusal. Said arm, incidentally, connects with your face. Ouch.

“NonoI’mfinereallyI’mfineIfeelperfectlyallrighthahaha-”

Babbling an incoherent stream of words, she turns and runs out of the bathroom, leaving you holding your nose.

Kanako pulls herself up and leaves the bathroom a few minutes later, holding the back of her head and groaning occasionally.

Well, this turned out... interesting. You walk into the changing room. It's empty, devoid of both people and clothing. Leaving, you head back out into the hall. A cold breeze blows by, making you shiver and reminding you of the current dampness of your clothing. There's no sign of Iku, Tenshi, or Kanako.

Well, what should you do now?

[ ] Write in?
------

I may have time for one more update today, but some friends are coming over this afternoon/evening.
>> No. 5916
[] Go change
>> No. 5917
[x] Check to see if Kanako's completely okay.
[x] Get her advice on how to get Tenshi and Iku to be more open with you and less flustered and embarrassed.

She'll be our Cool Big Sis.
>> No. 5919
Write-ins only? Gah!

[x] Check to see if Kanako's completely okay.
Eh.
>> No. 5923
[x] Check to see if Kanako's completely okay.
[x] Assuming she's fine try to find Iku and find out why she was acting strange.

Could lead to something interesting I guess..
>> No. 5924
[x] Check to see if Kanako's completely okay.
[x] Assuming she's fine try to find Iku and find out why she was acting strange.

Examining targets!
>> No. 5925
[X] Check to see if Kanako's completely okay.
[X] Then go after Iku.
>> No. 5926
[x] Check to see if Kanako's completely okay.
[x] Assuming she's fine try to find Iku and find out why she was acting strange.
>> No. 5927
'[x] Check to see if Kanako's completely okay.'
and '[x] Assuming she's fine try to find Iku and find out why she was acting strange.' win. Writing now.
>> No. 5929
File 121944141034.jpg - (43.38KB , 640x400 , 121849386278.jpg ) [iqdb]
5929
Update, GO!

------
[X] Check to see if Kanako is really okay
[X] Then, go find Iku and find out why she was acting strange

You wonder if Kanako is okay. She may be a goddess, but Tenshi hit her pretty hard.

She proves rather easy to find, sitting at the dining room table with an ice-filled rag on her head. Her eyes are closed, and she looks almost like she’s asleep.

“...Yea? What is it?” She looks at you with hooded eyes.
“Ah... Um, I was wondering if you were okay.”

She grins. “Yea, I’m fine. It’d take a lot more than a holy rock to actually hurt me. ‘just got a headache. That girl hits hard.” She groans again and closes her eyes. “Anything else?”

“No, that was all.”

She gives a small nod, and you excuse yourself from the room. Well, you should probably find Iku now and make sure she’s alright. She proves far more difficult to find, as she doesn’t seem to be in the shrine. As you pass through one of the more damage corridors, a thought occurs to you. Maybe she’s...

Several minutes later, you lay on the roof again, panting. After catching your breath, you sit up and survey the area. Nothing, nothing... There! She’s sitting on the roof of the bath building. It takes another several minutes to get across the narrow roof of the changing room and onto the roof of the bath itself. Why does this place have to be so big?

“are you-” your sentence is interrupted by a racking cough “-are you alright?”

“Ah? Oh, yes, I’m fine.” She looks at you, concerned “Are you okay yourself?”

“Yes, I’m fine. Um... how should I say this...”

“Yes, what is it?”

“Um... you were acting kind of strange earlier... in the baths...”

She seems taken aback, and turns a little pink.

“Ah- T-that was, um, just, suddenly... seeing you do that...” She pauses, and her blush gets a little deeper “A-anyway, you should go indoors before you get a cold!”

Well, you can’t really argue with her, after all, your clothes are still a bit damp. As you turn to go back in, however, you realize something: You’re not exactly sure how to get down.

[ ] Retrace your path, it should be safe
[ ] Ask Iku to fly you down
[ ] Jump down
[ ] Awesome write-in?
------

Last update for today. Will resume writing tomorrow morning sometime.
>> No. 5935
[x] Ask Iku to fly you down

Iku~
>> No. 5937
[x] Explain to Iku the method of CPR.

Let's explain life-saving methods to a cute oarfish Youkai.
>> No. 5939
[x] "And what about yourself? Will you be fine standing outside in the cold all alone on top of a roof? Perhaps we should head indoors together."

Could create some moe Iku. Maybe.
>> No. 5940
[x] Explain to Iku the method of CPR.

Okay.
>> No. 5941
>>5939

Doubt this will win but if it does the topic of CPR could be brought up whilst going indoors maybe?
>> No. 5942
>>5941
If there are enough votes for each and anon wants it, than GATTAI-DAI will happen.
>> No. 5943
[x] "And what about yourself? Will you be fine standing outside in the cold all alone on top of a roof? Perhaps we should head indoors together."
[x] Explain to Iku the method of CPR.

GATTAI!
>> No. 5944
>>5937 Here

Can't delete post so changing it to

[x] "And what about yourself? Will you be fine standing outside in the cold all alone on top of a roof? Perhaps we should head indoors together."
[x] Explain to Iku the method of CPR.
>> No. 5946
[x] "And what about yourself? Will you be fine standing outside in the cold all alone on top of a roof? Perhaps we should head indoors together."
[x] Explain to Iku the method of CPR.
>> No. 5947
[+] Jump down
[+] Explain to Iku the method of CPR as we go.
>> No. 5949
[♪] "And what about yourself? Will you be fine standing outside in the cold all alone on top of a roof? Perhaps we should head indoors together."
[♪] Explain to Iku the method of CPR.
>> No. 5951
[x] Explain to Iku the method of CPR.

Messin' with the oarfish.
>> No. 5954
[x] "And what about yourself? Will you be fine standing outside in the cold all alone on top of a roof? Perhaps we should head indoors together."
[x] Explain to Iku the method of CPR.

UPDATE
>> No. 5957
>>5954
see

>>5929
>Last update for today. Will resume writing tomorrow morning sometime.
>> No. 5964
'[X] "And what about yourself? Will you be fine standing outside in the cold all alone on top of a roof? Perhaps we should head indoors together."' and '[X] Explain to Iku the method of CPR.' win. Writing soon.
>> No. 5967
File 121950612288.png - (26.46KB , 500x600 , 0822cd83057a5e73699a76665de73e36.png ) [iqdb]
5967
Another update. I blame Anonymaster over in /others/ for my lateness.

------
[X] "And what about yourself? Will you be fine standing outside in the cold all alone on top of a roof? Perhaps we should head indoors together."
[X] Explain to Iku the method of CPR.


“What about you? It’s pretty cold out here, will you be alright, alone on the roof? Why don’t we go inside together.” You offer her your hand as you speak. She blushes deeply, but takes it nonetheless. You stand there for several awkward moments.

“Um... Would you mind giving me a lift down? I kind of can’t fly.”

“Ah-! Y-yes.”

Several seconds later, you land safely on the ground. You breathe a small sigh of relief.

“Oh, by the way... That thing in the bath was called ‘CPR’. It’s supposed to help restart someone’s breathing if they drown.”

“E-eh!? I-is that... so...hehe” Iku stands there, blushes deeply, for several moments. She then runs off into the shrine hiding her face, and leaving you alone in the entrance. You sigh. This girl...

After wandering the shrine halls for several minutes, you come to the damaged part again. You hear the occasional sound of a hammer, and muffled talking.

[ ] See what it is
[ ] Ignore it (pick something else to do)
------

It's probably a good idea for anon to pick a target. You've only got... let's see... two days left until route lock.
>> No. 5969
[x] See what it is

Most likely Suika. Nothing better to do anyways.
>> No. 5970
[x] See what it is
>> No. 5972
>>5964

[x] Ignore it, look for Tenshi and see if she has calmed down from earlier.
>> No. 5973
>>5972

Assuming that it's not her making the noise of course.
>> No. 5976
{X} See what it is
>> No. 5977
[x] See what it is

Whimsy~
>> No. 5979
'[X]see what it is' wins. Writing sometime soon-ish.
>> No. 5980
I like this Iku. There's something deliciously ironic about someone used to delivering messages for the dragons being left completely speechless by a simple mortal.
>> No. 5983
[ ] See what it is

I guess Sanae is busy repairing it..... again
>> No. 5984
File 121951864187.jpg - (195.93KB , 750x1000 , sample-cc0c66780ce94d75bbe9a072fea82f2d.jpg ) [iqdb]
5984
Update~ I've got nothing else going on today, so if there are enough votes I should be able to do at least 2 more today.

------
[X] See what it is

Seeing as you’ve got nothing better to do, you decide to check out the noise.

“Ow! Watch where you swing that!”
“ If you’d stop fidgeting so much, we’d be done with this already.”
“Suika! Couldn’t you do this yourself?”
“Too hard~! ‘sides, it’s your fault too.”
“Stop chattering and hold the nail! Let’s get this done!”

You identify the speakers as Suika, Tenshi, and Sanae. Apparently, Sanae has drafted the two of them into fixing the building. You absentmindedly note that it doesn’t seem to be going too well, as you watch a box of nails fall through a hole in the roof. A mini-Suika quickly follows, and then notices you.

“Shin!”

It’s voice is a ridiculously high-pitched version of the normal Suika’s. You feel something in your chest tighten, and your vision blurs slightly.

When the feeling passes, you notice Sanae and Tenshi peering down through the hole at you. Both of them seem to be sweating. Tenshi speaks up

“Mind lending a ha-”

She is cut off by Sanae rapping her forehead sharply.

“Don’t ask a guest to help clean up your messes!”

[ ] Help out
[ ] Don’t help out
------

Is anyone inteseted in extra character info?
>> No. 5985
>>5984

[ ] Help out

If we blackout then I expect a worried moe Tenshi.
>> No. 5986
[x] Help out

Tenshi!/

Yeah sure, go go gadget character info.
>> No. 5987
[x] Help out
>> No. 5989
Eh, calling the vote for expediency. '[X] help out' wins. Writing soon.

The character info:

Suika - not much that hasn't already been covered, really. She drinks alot, is generally lazy, and periodically adorable. She's a bit naive, and incredibly honest (0 tsun). Doesn't mean she's easy modo, though.

Tenshi - Laid back, though not as much as Suika. Likes things to be interesting. Spoiled. Enjoys watching awkward situiation (they're interesting), as long as they don't affect her. Generally has little regard for others. Tsun-tsun.

Iku - She's normally the most formal of the three. For the last some-odd thousand years, she's done nothing but deliver warnings of natural disasters. More recently, her duties have extended to include retreiving Tenshi. Her social life doesn't really exist. Shy, as a result.
>> No. 5991
File 121952277243.png - (23.36KB , 500x600 , 7fa274b354c25f68b2d455b4414b33d0.png ) [iqdb]
5991
Aaand another update!

------
[X] Help out

“Sure, I’ll help out.”

Tenshi’s face lights up.

“Really!?”

Sanae raps her on the forehead again.

“Is that really alright?” She asks, turning to you.

Well, it’s not really like you can refuse at this point. With a sigh of resignation, you prepare to climb onto the roof yet again. You are saved from this trouble, however, by a number of the mini-Suikas lifting you up through the hole.

Once you’ve found your footing on the roof, Sanae speaks to you again.

“There’s quite a lot of damage to fix, so we’ll need all the help we can get. Just pick somewhere and start working, for now. Oh, and watch your step.”

She’s right. This entire side of the roof is riddled with holes, and some areas are sagging.

[ ] Work near Sanae
[ ] Work near Tenshi
[ ] Work near Suika(s)
[ ] Work by yourself
------

While there isn't any Sanae route, interaction wit your hostess(s) could be useful in it's own way.
>> No. 5993
[x] Work near Tenshi
>> No. 5997
[x] Work by yourself

'Cause it feels odd to pick a location near someone specifically. So I'll just pick an area not particularly near any of them.
>> No. 5998
Whatever you say, magic hint machine. Guide me as much as you must in order for me to reach the holy grail that is the Tenshi GOOD END.

[x] Work near Sanae

Maybe she can give us advice on how to get Tenshi out of "Smash your head in with a rock" mode and Iku out of "Run away in embarrassment" mode. Methinks that's going to get in the way of furthering any relationship with either.
>> No. 6000
[ ] Work near Suika(s)
>> No. 6003
[x] Work near Sanae
>> No. 6005
[x] Work near Sanae
>> No. 6009
...Eh, calling the vote. Working near Sanae wins. I'll write after dinner.
>> No. 6015
File 121954708113.jpg - (302.66KB , 686x800 , 6de632dd12f3fb8b2b17b9f06d99af95.jpg ) [iqdb]
6015
Well, sorry about the delay. I blame bad animatronic Minnanite moon crows.

------
[X] Work near Sanae

Suika seems to be doing fine by herself, and Tenshi might still be embarrassed about earlier, so you decide to stay near Sanae.

The work is simple, mostly just holding shingles in place while Sanae nails them, so you decide to strike up a conversation. Now, what to talk about...

[ ] Talk about (specify)
------

Ask about whoever you want. I've already got a few topics partially written, in case anonymous decides to bring them up.
>> No. 6016
[x] Apologize for being a general nutcase when you first met her.
[x] "Tell me more aobut yourself."
>> No. 6018
[x] Apologize for being a general nutcase when you first met her.
[x] Talk about the best approach to getting the other girls to open up.

This miko, she will help us string these hearts together.
>> No. 6021
[x] Apologize for being a general nutcase when you first met her.
[x] Talk about the best approach to getting the other girls to open up.
>> No. 6026
[x] Apologize for being a general nutcase when you first met her.
[x] Talk about the best approach to getting the other girls to open up.
>> No. 6029
[x] Apologize for being a general nutcase when you first met her.
[x] Talk about the best approach to getting the other girls to open up.
>> No. 6030
'[x] Apologize for being a general nutcase when you first met her.' and '[x] Talk about the best approach to getting the other girls to open up.' Win. Writing sometimes soon-ish.
>> No. 6031
[x] Apologize for being a general nutcase when you first met her.

I futilely fling my slowpoke vote!
>> No. 6034
File 121959842880.jpg - (30.48KB , 500x600 , dd02d3451439b0d0cd546b166bfb7fd1.jpg ) [iqdb]
6034
Update. It took a while to get it right. And stuff happened.

------
[X] Apologize for being a general nutcase when you first met her
[X] Ask about the best method for getting the other girls to open up.


You should probably get this out of the way now.

“I’d like to apologize for my actions yesterday. I was... well...” How do you say ‘desperate’ and ‘possible insane’ in past tense?

“A-ah. It’s not a problem, really. Don’t worry about it.” Sanae seems surprised by this. “Anyway, was there something else you wanted to say as well?”

You think for a moment.

“How would you suggest getting the other girls to open up?”

She gives you a dubious expression. You might want to rephrase that.

“I mean... Tenshi hit Kanako with a big rock earlier. Does she do that type of thing often?”

Sanae stares at you for several seconds. You’ve got to admit, that came out a little more bluntly than you had expected.

“Y-yes. Er, sort of. It was probably Kanako’s fault, though. She gets that way when she’s picked on. I’ve never seen her try on a normal human before, though, so you’re probably safe.”

Well, ‘probably’ makes you a little uneasy. Sanae continues.

“-though pulling a repeat of this morning might make her. CPR was a little over the top. Celestials are immortal, you know, drowning wouldn’t have killed her.”

Oh. Well, that makes it rather embarrassing.

She smirks “Tenshi is pretty problematic. She likes to have fun at other’s expense, but gets indignant when it happens to her. In short, she’s spoiled. Just go along with what she says, I guess. Iku? I don’t know much about her. She’s apparently responsible for keeping Tenshi in line, a job I wouldn’t envy. I doubt she has much interaction with people, though, let alone men, so it’s going to take a while before she gets comfortable around you. It’s like dealing with a hamster.”

“I’ve got a question.”

“Yes?”

“What’s a hamster?”

“...It’s nothing, don’t worry about it. Anyway, Suika... is pretty much what she looks like. She doesn’t lie, is over-trusting of most people, and is generally lazy. I’ve never seen her take something seriously before. Really, I don’t think she can be any more open than she is already.”

You’ve been working while you talked, but there is still a large area to finish.

[ ] Talk about something else (specify)
[ ] Work in silence
------

It is now mid-afternoon, maybe around 2 or 3 o' clock, day 2. You have infinate continues until the end of day 2.
>> No. 6035
[x] Ask what you should do about the future. You can't stay and freeload here forever after all....
>> No. 6036
>>6034
[X] Ask what you should do about the future. You can't stay and freeload here forever after all.
Reasonable Anon is unusually reasonable.
>> No. 6037
[x] Ask what you should do about the future. You can't stay and freeload here forever after all.

Okay.
>> No. 6038
[x] Ask what you should do about the future. You can't stay and freeload here forever after all.
>> No. 6040
'[X] Ask what you should do about the future. You can't stay and freeload here forever after all.' wins. I seriously wasn't expecting something like this. Anyway, I'll write once I plan out this scene a bit better.
>> No. 6041
>>6040
>I seriously wasn't expecting something like this.
It was the first thing that came to my mind when I glanced over the previous updates and tried to work my way into the protagonist's head. He's been able to enjoy their hospitality for a little while, but after being tossed into a strange land--and with his home being a hostile land--I thought he'd definitely be worried about how he'd make a living. I'm not sure he even knows about the Human Village yet.
>> No. 6042
>>6041
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just that I hadn't thought of it yet. And, as such, writing may take a little longer on this update.
>> No. 6054
File 121967652353.jpg - (182.90KB , 645x547 , a3de555527828cf29ca7a04501ea1023.jpg ) [iqdb]
6054
Update. Sorry for the delay.

------
[X] Talk about something else (your future, employment, etc.)


“Well...” You set another shingle in place

“Hm?” Sanae responds, retrieving a nail from the box and handing it to you.

You explain your concerns about your future, mentioning how you can’t keep freeloading there forever. Sanae pauses and looks at you when you finish.

“...You really are exceptional. Most outsiders either try to stay for free or get back home. Well, if you help out around the shrine, you could stay here. The Tengu might not like it, but they owe us a lot, so they won’t do anything. If you’d rather, you could also head down to the human village. I’m sure there’d be something you can do there. I can think of a few other places that might be hiring, but I’m not sure if you’d like any of the environments...”

“Why not just freeload off who ever you can? You’d get to travel a lot, and you wouldn’t have to work!” Tenshi has come up behind Sanae while you were talking, as is currently looking very proud of her suggestion. Sanae stands up with an irritated look and raps her sharply on the forehead again. Tenshi drops to her knees, holding her forehead and tearing up slightly. That looks like it hurt.

“Stop slacking off! And don’t try to make others join you!”

“But Suika’s already doing it all herself!”

“Then you can work over here. Shinmei, you want a break?”

[ ] Take a break
[ ] No, Sanae can take a break

If (A), what do you do during your break?
[ ] Write in ()

If (B), which position do you work?
[ ] Hold the shingles while Tenshi nails them down.
[ ] Tenshi holds the shingles while you nail them in.
------

Out of curiosity, how many people actually read this (and vote)?
>> No. 6055
[x] No, Sanae can take a break
[x] Hold the shingles while Tenshi nails them down.

Sanae has been at this for longer, so she can take a break. And Tenshi's stronger and can probably nail the shingles in faster. And if she gets distracted and hammers our thumb, at least we'll get a bit of sympathy.

>>6054
One voter here. I read and vote pretty regularly, though sometimes I'll miss an update when you put out several in one day.
>> No. 6056
[x] No, Sanae can take a break
[x] Hold the shingles while Tenshi nails them down.
>> No. 6058
[x] No, Sanae can take a break
[x] Hold the shingles while Tenshi nails them down.
>> No. 6059
[x] No, Sanae can take a break
[x] Hold the shingles while Tenshi nails them down.
>> No. 6060
...I'll call the vote here. '[x] No, Sanae can take a break' and '[x] Hold the shingles while Tenshi nails them down' win. Writing soon-ish.
>> No. 6061
>>6054

I read and vote, of course I also work so my votes usually don't come unitil the writefag has left for the day

[x] No, Sanae can take a break
[x] Hold the shingles while Tenshi nails them down.
>> No. 6064
File 121970361529.jpg - (270.66KB , 598x800 , 5a00cdfb6f564bebef699e1021608432.jpg ) [iqdb]
6064
Update. More conversations.

------
[X] No, Sanae can take a break
[X] Hold the shingles while Tenshi nails them down

“No, I’m fine. In fact, why don’t you take a break instead?”

“Really? Thank you, then. I’ll be back in a little while.” She turns to Tenshi “Don’t slack off!”

“Okaaay...” she grumbles, looking for all the world like a child who was just told that no, she could not have another cookie.

You smile inwardly, and turn to address her.

“Here, I’ll hold the shingles, you hammer them in. Let’s get this done.”

---

Several minutes later, you realize the extent of Tenshi’s limited hand-eye coordination. She lifts the hammer into the air with both hands once again, and then brings it down, barely missing your hand and bending the nail. You’ve been lucky enough for most of her wayward swings to strike harmlessly on the shingles, but one of them got your hand. She seemed rather apologetic at the time, but that does nothing to dull the pain.

CRUNCH!

Another shingle breaks under her relentlessly misguided assault. You’re going to have to redo most of the roof if this keeps up...

“H-how about we take a short break...?”

---

Tenshi sits by idly as you pry the damaged shingles off the roof, casting them into a small pile. The silence is getting on your nerves, so you decide to strike up a conversation.

[ ] Talk about (specify)

Metavote time!
[ ] Continue with the current scene
[ ] Timeskip a little and get to the next event (dinner time)
------
>> No. 6067
>>6054
I read it, but I only vote when there isn't a bandwagon makin' me walk off on the side of the road.
>> No. 6070
>>6064

[x] "I apologize for how I acted earlier, I kind of panicked when I saw you weren't breathing. I'm glad you're okay."
[x] Suggest we switch places with the work.
[x] Continue with the current scene.

>>6054

I read and vote whenever I get the chance. Usually at least once a day, depends on my schedule and how fast you update I guess.
>> No. 6074
[x] Suggest we switch places with the work.
[x] Ask her how she ended up doing this work

I mean, what, she trashed Hakurei Shrine, and then she trashed the Moriyas' place as well?
>> No. 6075
[x] "I apologize for how I acted earlier, I kind of panicked when I saw you weren't breathing. I'm glad you're okay."
[x] Suggest we switch places with the work.
[x] Continue with the current scene.
>> No. 6076
[x] "I apologize for how I acted earlier, I kind of panicked when I saw you weren't breathing. I'm glad you're okay."
[x] Suggest we switch places with the work.
[x] Continue with the current scene.

Changing vote for expediency.
>> No. 6077
>Sanae stands up with an irritated look and rapes her sharply on the forehead again.
Ohoho~

[x] "I apologize for how I acted earlier, I kind of panicked when I saw you weren't breathing. I'm glad you're okay."
[x] Suggest we switch places with the work.
[x] Continue with the current scene.
>> No. 6078
>>6077
>Sanae stands up with an irritated look and raps her sharply on the forehead again.
I always watch for that typo. Nice try, though.

Anyway, calling vote now. I'll try to write tonight, but I'm pretty tired, so don't expect updates until tomorrow morning.
>> No. 6079
>>6054
Another reader/voter reporting. I've been checking rabidly since a Suika route was mentioned, but there are far too opportunities so far... I want more drunk moe.
>> No. 6081
>>6079
So do I, so do I. Unfortunately, Suika is pretty hard to write, as everything I can find on her is either irrelevant to this story, or drunken nonesense. I need a little more than that to write her effectively.
>> No. 6082
[x] "I apologize for how I acted earlier, I kind of panicked when I saw you weren't breathing. I'm glad you're okay."
[x] Suggest we switch places with the work.
[x] Continue with the current scene.

Another reader/voter here.

You could write Suika more innocent and childish and less about being a drunkard
>> No. 6083
>>6078
:(

Also, I'm another reader AND voter.
>> No. 6084
>>6083
>:(

Don't use that.

>>6082

It's a little difficult to portray Suika as less of a drunkard though, isn't it? PMiSS explicitly notes that no one has ever seen Suika sober, and no one knows how she'd act if she were sober.
>> No. 6086
>>6084
Maybe she'd act drunk if she were sober.
>> No. 6088
File 121976380023.jpg - (156.61KB , 588x768 , defe5421e0f0cddde46f21c270d96a2d.jpg ) [iqdb]
6088
Another update. Back by popular(?) demand, a chance to interact with Suika.

------
[X] "I apologize for how I acted earlier, I kind of panicked when I saw you weren't breathing. I'm glad you're okay."
[X] Suggest we switch places with the work.


Well, you should get this whole misunderstanding cleared up as soon as possible.

“Um... About earlier... in the bath… I’m sorry about doing that...

Tenshi goes red again.

“I-it’s not a problem!”

“I, kind of panicked and thought you weren’t breathing...”

“R-really, don’t worry about it! Sanae explained... a-about that... and... um... thank you...”

Tenshi hugs her knees to her chest and blushes. Equally embarrassed, but also satisfied with the outcome, you return to your work in silence.

---

You managed to pry off all the damaged shingles without too much trouble. Well, unless you want to piss off Sanae, you should replace these tiles. Doing some more would help too.

“Tenshi, let’s do it the other way. You hold the shingles in place, and I’ll nail them down.”

This arrangement works much better, though Tenshi flinches every time you pound a nail. You end up steadying the shingles with your foot as well. Regardless, you’ve managed to get a lot of work done, and by the time Sanae comes back you’ve got put down about half again what you destroyed. Thankfully, she doesn’t realize that you destroyed anything, and just thinks Tenshi was working slowly. You mouth a silent apology to her.

---

As sunset nears, Sanae gives out instructions for the last shift of the day “...Lets get this last area done, then we can head to dinner. Shinmei, help Suika put up the new boards, I’ll make sure Tenshi doesn’t slack off.”

Treading carefully, you make your way to were the Suikas are working. There isn’t much roof here, so it’s rather hard to find footing. A team of the mini-suikas is lifting one of the large beams into place, while another team tries to lift the hammer and drive in a nail. Chuckling slightly, you take them and proceed to fasten the beam into place. With nothing better to do, several of the mini-suikas have taken seats along your shoulders and head, being careful not to get in the way of your work. You could probably talk to them...

[ ] Talk (specify topic)
[ ] Stay silent, just get the work done
------

In game, it is now about 4 o'clock. Dinner event comes within the next few posts.
>> No. 6089
>>6088

[x] Pettan pettan tsurupettan
>> No. 6090
[x] Ask the Suikas how they're multiplying, and if they're still a single individual entity, or a collective hivemind.
>> No. 6092
File 121977388534.jpg - (183.30KB , 620x500 , 1214245985036.jpg ) [iqdb]
6092
>>6088
[X] "Out of curiosity, what would you have named me?"
[X] "Anything booze other than sake in Gensokyo?"
I wanna make Suika a Long Island iced tea.
>> No. 6099
[x] "Out of curiosity, what would you have named me?"
[x] "Anything booze other than sake in Gensokyo?"
[x] "How do you multiply, and are all of you a collective hivemind or something?"
>> No. 6100
[x] "Out of curiosity, what would you have named me?"
[x] "Anything booze other than sake in Gensokyo?"
[x] "How do you multiply, and are all of you a collective hivemind or something?"
>> No. 6101
[x] "Out of curiosity, what would you have named me?"
[x] "Anything booze other than sake in Gensokyo?"
[x] "How do you multiply, and are all of you a collective hivemind or something?"
>> No. 6102
Calling vote. Asking what she would have named you, inquiring after booze, and multiplication-hivemind win. Update probably comes tomorrow.
>> No. 6104
>>6102
Darn, I was going to vote for freaking out because of the fact that Suika is the embodiment of communism.
>> No. 6118
Sorry, the update is delayed a bit. Hopefully still coming sometime today, though.

I wrote a little short story over in /others/ to help clear out my head. Read it if you want.
>> No. 6138
Poor neglected Suika. ;_;
>> No. 6288
UPDATE
>> No. 6289
......
......
.....
I'll start working on that flowchart now.
>> No. 6383
Giving up on this story then?
>> No. 6388
>>6383
illegal
>> No. 6395
No. I just need to fill in the events for one more day on the flowchart, then I can start up again.
>> No. 6455
Needs more update
>> No. 6456
I have the conversation with Suika mostly written, but I've still got to add some more stuff. I'll see what I can do over the weekend.
>> No. 6498
>>6456
seymour.gif
>> No. 6499
File 12214671526.jpg - (6.06KB , 173x149 , what.jpg ) [iqdb]
6499
>>6456
It is Monday.

Where is my delicious Suika.
>> No. 6501
In the realm of stalled stories. Sorry, things have come up. Rather major things.
>> No. 6522
>>6501
Well, good luck with that then
>> No. 6592
I know you're here, Q. I haven't forgotten this story, and I hope you haven't either.
>> No. 6594
>>6592
I haven't. But god knows when I'll be able to write anything. Maybe once Dead Enterprise is finished (two/three weeks?). Don't hold me to that, though.
>> No. 6595
Oh, and since this will reach autosage in a couple posts, when the next post comes, it will be in a new thread.
>> No. 7021
>>6595

i take it you are not having a good week
>> No. 7022
>>7021
Well, my mind has gone from 'Mode Touhou' to 'Mode write-some-more-code-and-actually-finish-a-project-for-once-you-lazy-moron.' It may be awhile till I start writing again, but when I do it will most likely be in this instead of Dead Enterprise, for the moment anyway, since I've had more time to plan this one.

Anyway, not making promises.