[Return]
Archived thread

File 121776501437.jpg - (11.61KB , 176x156 , 121442121092.jpg ) [iqdb]
4985 No. 4985
Okay, first post go:

----------------------------------------------
The plan failed. Years of work, all gone. But you won’t let yourself get caught again. You can't. Not this time.

Run. Think only of running. Run. Ignore the cold snow, stinging your bare feet. Ignore the breeze, painfully reminding you of how little clothing you have on. Ignore the sound of heavy footfalls and shouts to stop form behind you. Just keep running.

-------
The conditions were perfect. It was a little warmer than usual, and a thick morning mist drifted lazily over the snow-covered fields. The sky was overcast, dying everything a dull gray. The clouds meant snowfall would come later; it would hide your tracks.
-------

Breathing is painful. The feeling in your limbs was lost long ago, and you stumble every few steps. You can still hear the men behind you, getting closer with each second. Summoning up the last of your strength, you continue to run on, no longer caring in what direction. Your vision blurs, spots dancing across the field of white.

You can’t get caught. Not now. Not after all the years of planning. Not after everything you’ve been through. You have to escape.

You thoughts are cut off your foot strikes against a raised stone, leaving a dull ache and causing you to fall foreword. Your head strikes against the hard ground and you drift blissfully into the cold embrace of unconsciousness.

You drift, unaware and uncaring, through the void of sleep. Your sense of time has vanished, and you don’t even remember why you are hear, content to revel in the calmness of your mind.

A new sensation gradually brings you back to awareness. It’s hot. You can feel the blood moving through your entire body as feeling slowly returns to your once-numb body, and you shudder involuntarily. After a while, the shuddering stops, and you manage to sit up. You are in a medium sized room, with a strange, reed-like floor, and what appear to be sliding doors all around the room. There is a window on one side of the room, through which afternoon sunlight flowing. As your gaze travels back down you notice a pile of clothes next to blanket covering you. You shiver. It’s still a bit cold here, though you aren’t entirely sure were ‘here’ is.

Choice 1:
[ ] Put on the clothes
[ ] Don’t put on the clothes

Choice 2:
[ ] Stay here, rest
[ ] Explore the building
[ ] Try to go outside

>> No. 4986
[x] Put on the clothes
Seems whoever gave us the blanket left them there deliberately.
[x] Stay here, rest
And whoever it is will almost certainly come back to check on us, meaning we can ask them about our current situation.

Also, new VA is GO.
>> No. 4987
[ ] Don’t put on the clothes
[ ] Explore the building

Naked exploran games
>> No. 4988
[X] Put on the clothes
[X] Explore the building

Let us see what we shall see~
>> No. 4991
[ ] Don’t put on the clothes
[ ] Explore the building
Your writing style looks like a direct translation from chinese to english. any chance you might be asian?
>> No. 4993
[x] Put on the clothes
[x] Try to go outside
[x] Explore the building

In that order.

We're cold, so clothes are a given.

We were seeking freedom, so first let's find out if this is just another prison.
>> No. 4994
[X] Put on the clothes
[X] Explore the building
>> No. 4995
[x] Put on the clothes
[x] Explore the building
>> No. 4998
>>4991
No, American and absent-minded. I'll try to work on that.

Put on the clothes and explore the building won, writing soon.
>> No. 4999
>>4998
Forgot my name and trip.
>> No. 5006
File 121778671344.png - (67.52KB , 128x256 , Th10Sanae01.png ) [iqdb]
5006
Good job, anonymous. You avoided the first bad end.

--------------------------------
[X] Put on the clothes
[X] Explore the building

Slowly you stand up, so as to not alert anyone standing outside. Pausing for a moment, you listen for anyone nearby. Silence. You shiver again, and, recalling the pile of clothes, reach over to examine it. It consists of a pair of pants and a jacket, made of a dark blue cloth. After a moment's searching, you find another strip of cloth that you assume is meant to be a belt.

After you finish putting the clothes on, you walk quietly over to one of the sliding doors and try to open it. It slides easily, revealing a closet, empty aside from another blanket much like the one you woke up under. You try another door, and upon finding that it leads into a hallway, go through it. There is no one in sight, meaning, thankfully, no guards. You let out a sigh of relief. Wherever you are now, it doesn't seem to be a prison.

You stroll leisurely down the hallway, enjoying your newfound sense of freedom. You are still shivering a little, but it is now as much from excitement as cold.

You made it! You actually escaped, even when no one said it was possible! You allow yourself to smile, softly chuckling to yourself. You can already imagine it. The guards have probably given up looking for you, and are heading back to relay the news. Soon, the word of your success will get back to the others prisoners. "He really escaped!" they will say.

...How did you escape anyway? The last thing you remember was the guards closing in, and then your foot hitting a rock. Did someone find you and bring you here? A seed of panic forms in your chest. If they find out you're an escaped prisoner, they'll probably turn you in. You'll be imprisoned again. No further chances of escape. You could even executed, as an example to others. Your stomach turns at these thoughts, and you begin to walk faster. Every door looks the same, nothing looks like an exit. As you reach the end of the hall you turn the corner, you nearly have a heart attack as you come face to face with a young girl. She looks no older than twenty, with an odd shade of... green hair? It is decorated with a small frog pin, and a some of it hangs down in the front, wrapped with a strange, snake-like ribbon. Her clothing, similar to your own, differs only in the shirt, which is white with blue dots, and the sleeves, which seem to be completely detached from the rest of her clothing. How do those stay on, anyway?

Your muscles tense up, ready to flee. The girld simply stares at you for several moments, before a look of recognition crosses her face.

"Oh!" She puts her hands together. "You're the one Kanako found lying on the front steps. I didn't expect you to be up so soon." Clearing her throat, she introduces herself "My name is Kotiya Sanae, miko of Moriya Shrine. Yours is...?"

[ ] Real name (write in)
[ ] False name (write in)
[ ] "My name is ___" Stay anonymous. Names are for fags.
[ ] Ignore the question, ask where you are.
-------------------------

Repost to fix some errors.
>> No. 5009
[x] False name (Prisoner 2-4-6-0-1)

If there's another way to go
I missed it twenty long years ago
My life was a war that could never be won
They gave me a number and murdered Valjean
When they chained me and left me for dead
Just for stealing a mouthful of bread!
>> No. 5011
[X] False name
[X] "You can call me... Macheath. Mack for short."

And for even more references, our real name can be Ivan Denisovich.
>> No. 5015
[x] False name (Prisoner 2-4-6-0-1)
>> No. 5020
[x] False name (Prisoner 2-4-6-0-1)
>> No. 5021
[x] False name (Prisoner 2-4-6-0-1)

I have no idea what this is but whatever.
>> No. 5022
[x] False name (Prisoner NP3228)
>> No. 5026
Okay, heading out for dinner soon. I'll write whatever has majority when I get back.
>> No. 5030
[x] False name (Prisoner 2-4-6-0-1)

I get a strange thrill out of the escape theme going on with our main character here.
Hell yeah, FREEDOOOOOOOM!!!

For now, I'll think of him as FreedAnon.
>> No. 5035
[x] False name (Subject 4N0n)

He finally escaped from Eientei!
>> No. 5037
False name "prisoner 2-4-6-0-1" wins. Writing.
>> No. 5038
File 121780719460.png - (54.19KB , 128x256 , Th10Kanako01.png ) [iqdb]
5038
Here we go.

------------------------------
[X] False name (prisoner 24601)

You respond without thinking "I'm prisoner number 24601."
Sanae's look changes, now something between confusion and irritation, like someone just told a bad joke.
oh god
"Prisoner?"
oh god why did you just say that you'll be taken back now why why why why

Noticing the color drain from your face, Sanae's expression softens. Placing hand on your shoulder, she attempts to calm you down.

"This is a shrine. We aren't going to throw you out or anything."

Hearing these words, sends waves of relief through your entire body, and your legs to give out beneath you. Something catches you as you fall, slowly laying you out on the ground. You feel quite hot, despite the chill air, and it's getting harder to stay awake...

You don't know how long it is before you wake up. You're back in what you think is the room from before. Once again, you are laying on one blanket, with another spread over you. Your eyelids feel hot, and you're covered in sweat. It seems you didn't fare as well as you had thought.

"So, you're finally awake."

You turn towards the speaker, and with great effort manage to open your eyes. You're probably delusional, because there beside you is a woman with blue hair and an enormous rope ring attached to her back. And she's floating. Legs crossed, hands on her knees, sitting a good 3 feet off the ground. You blink slowly, with no effect.

"What? You've never seen a god before?"

Huh?

[ ] "Excuse me, WTF are you talking about?"
[ ] "No, I haven't."
[ ] "There are no such things as gods."
------------------------------

Next update comes sometime tommorow. Write-ins always welcome, majority at the time of writing wins.
>> No. 5040
[ ] "No, I haven't."
>> No. 5041
[x] "No, I haven't."
>> No. 5042
[z] "No, I haven't."

Goddess something gaems.
>> No. 5044
[x] "YOU ARE NOT GOD!"
>> No. 5045
[ ] "No, I haven't."

So, out of curiosity, when do we find out what we did to wind up in prison in the first place?
>> No. 5049
>>5045
I wasn't really sure when I should mention it. You escaped from a Soviet Russian labor camp. Your crime was disagreeing with the government, it doesn't really matter on what. Also, it explains why he was naked in that start.

Your nationality is up to you, he doesn't have to be Russian.
>> No. 5050
[x] "From where I hail from, you quickly learn there's no such thing as gods."
>> No. 5052
>You escaped from a Soviet Russian labor camp. Your crime was disagreeing with the government, it doesn't really matter on what.
Aw, now you've destroyed the mystery, and any need to be paranoid about our captors coming for us.

[x] "No, I haven't."
'Struth.
>> No. 5053
[x] "No, I haven't."

On the plus side being Russian means that we can use vodka to fix anything. Cold? Vodka will fix that? Get hurt? Just pour some vodka on it. Legion of people coming to kill you? Drink till you don't give a damn.
>> No. 5054
>>5052
How do you know they didn't come through as well?
>> No. 5055
>>5049
awesome.jpg

We're a rebellious anon. ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
>> No. 5057
Someone voted for this, and I couldn't resist.
---------------------------------
[X] Real name (John Freeman, brother of Gordon Freeman)

"I am John Freeman, brother of Gordon Freeman!" You answer, chest swelling with pride. Sanae takes several steps away from you.

"Thats... nice. You have a brother...?" Her expression indicates that she would much rather be somewhere that is not here.

Yes... your brother... manly rage boils up from the depths of your soul.
"Curse you evil boss!" You scream at the top of your lung.

You run past a suprised Sanae and head up onto the roof. You get on your motorcycle and drive towards the edge, gaining speed every second. "It's time to live up to my family name and experience full-life consequences!" you say as you fly off the roof. As you feel the wind rushing past your face, you remember something.

You don't actually have a brother. Or a motorcycle.

Before the full meaning of this truth occurs to you, you collide with the mountain side, your broken body leaving a crimson trail.

ZOMBIE GOAST END
--------------------------------

No effect on the actual story, but fun to write.
>> No. 5058
>>5054
FFFFFFFFFFFFF--

Well done, Dr. Q. My paranoia's back at half force. Only at half force though, since any chasers will probably be more concerned with their own hides now that they're tossed into an alien world.
>> No. 5059
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 5063
>>5057
>ZOMBIE GOAST END
>GOAST

Wtf? Did you mean GHOST?
>> No. 5064
File 121781536198.jpg - (28.74KB , 480x360 , GOASTS.jpg ) [iqdb]
5064
>>5063
No, he got it right. GHOASTS is "canon".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs
>> No. 5066
>>5064

Jesus fucking christ, how come I have never watched this? Shit is hilarious.
>> No. 5071
>"What? You've never seen a god before?"

[x] "A god? I dreamed about God once. When hope was high and life worth living, I dreamed that love would never die; I dreamed that God would be forgiving. Then I was young and unafraid, and dreams were made and used and wasted. Now, waking life has taught me better: There are dreams that cannot be and there are storms we cannot weather."
>> No. 5073
[x] "A god? I dreamed about God once. When hope was high and life worth living, I dreamed that love would never die; I dreamed that God would be forgiving. Then I was young and unafraid, and dreams were made and used and wasted. Now, waking life has taught me better: There are dreams that cannot be and there are storms we cannot weather."

Fucking awesome.
>> No. 5077
[x] "A god? I dreamed about God once. When hope was high and life worth living, I dreamed that love would never die; I dreamed that God would be forgiving. Then I was young and unafraid, and dreams were made and used and wasted. Now, waking life has taught me better: There are dreams that cannot be and there are storms we cannot weather."

This.
>> No. 5079
[x] "A god? I dreamed about God once. When hope was high and life worth living, I dreamed that love would never die; I dreamed that God would be forgiving. Then I was young and unafraid, and dreams were made and used and wasted. Now, waking life has taught me better: There are dreams that cannot be and there are storms we cannot weather."

This reminds me of Edgar Allen Poe.
>> No. 5081
The write in looks awesome, so here's what I'll do: I'll count the write-in as votes for "there is no god". If that wins, I'll use the write in in the answer.

"no, I haven't" and "there is no god" are tied at 6. I'll come back in a little while and check the votes again.
>> No. 5082
[x] "A god? I dreamed about God once. When hope was high and life worth living, I dreamed that love would never die; I dreamed that God would be forgiving. Then I was young and unafraid, and dreams were made and used and wasted. Now, waking life has taught me better: There are dreams that cannot be and there are storms we cannot weather."

This bandwagon. I'll ride it.
>> No. 5083
Okay. "there is no god" wins in the form of an awesome write-in. Voting closed, writing soon.
>> No. 5084
File 121786055758.jpg - (65.71KB , 128x256 , Th09aya_portrait.jpg ) [iqdb]
5084
Okay, update:

[X] "A god? I dreamed about God once. When hope was high and life worth living, I dreamed that love would never die; I dreamed that God would be forgiving. Then I was young and unafraid, and dreams were made and used and wasted. Now, waking life has taught me better: There are dreams that cannot be and there are storms we cannot weather."

------------------------------------------------
You look at her for a moment and smile slightly “A god? I dreamed about God once. When hope was high and life worth living, I dreamed that love would never die; I dreamed that God would be forgiving.” You allow your face to darken a little “Then I was young and unafraid, and dreams were made and used and wasted. Now, waking life has taught me better: There are dreams that cannot be and there are storms we cannot weather.” The woman frowns. Expecting pity, you turn away.

After several moments of silence, she speaks.

“Well, that’s a shame isn’t it?”

You look back at her. Her smile is back in full force.

“I’m Yasaka Kanako, the goddess of this shrine.” She’s a goddess? What?
“Judging from that look, you aren’t from around here. I didn’t seem likely that a human could climb the mountain and sneak past the tengu,” She chuckles to herself, “naked, and in the middle of winter to boot.”

Your witty response is drowned out by the sound of a large explosion, and you can feel the ground shake beneath you. You leap up, adrenaline surging through every vein, muscles tensed, ready to run at the first sign of danger. Kanako, slightly startled by your sudden movement, laughs again. What’s so funny?

“It seems she didn’t take Sanae’s advice.”

“Who-” you start, but your question is quickly answered as the wall dissolves into a mass of splinters, and a winged woman lands not three feet away from you.

“Ha! You missed!”

In answer, as swarm of brightly colored lights fly through the empty space formerly occupied by the wall, whistling past you and leaving scorch marks on the room. The woman moves quickly, dodging all of them. Noticing you, she turns. An evil grin slowly spreads across her face.

“Scoop!”

A sudden camera flash blinds you, causing you to stumble backwards and land on your bottom. When your vision clears, the woman is gone.

Sanae enters the room, stepping over the bits of debris scattered across the floor.
“...She got away again…” She lets out a sigh, and Kanako clears her throat rather loudly. You see the color drain from Sanae’s features, and she turns stiffly. Kanako gives her an evil smile.

“I’m sorry!”

Dropping to her knees, her hands placed flat against the ground, she bows her head so low it’s almost touching the floor. Kanako laughs again.

“Shouldn’t you be apologizing to our guest as well?”

With a confused look on her face, Sanae stands up and turns. She pauses for a moment when she sees you, seemingly trying to remember something.

“...Ah!” Finally recognizing you again, she begins bowing and apologizing profusely.

[ ] Accept her apology
[ ] She almost killed you!
[ ] Anemia option

If not choice 3:
[ ] Ask about the woman with the camera
[ ] Ask about the brightly colored lights
[ ] Say nothing
-----------------------------------------
>> No. 5086
[x] Accept her apology
[x] Ask about the brightly colored lights
>> No. 5087
You guys really enjoy your references, don't you? I'll have to actually read that book now.
>> No. 5092
[x] Ignore the apologizing woman for now; you don't even know what she did.
[x] Ask about the woman with the camera.
[x] Set out after the woman with the camera.

Our picture was just taken; we are in serious danger of discovery. We must destroy it before it reaches the police or newsprint.
>> No. 5094
[x] Ignore the apologizing woman for now; you don't even know what she did.
[x] Ask about the woman with the camera.
[x] Set out after the woman with the camera.
>> No. 5096
[x] Accept her apology
[x] Ask about the woman with the camera
So is she some kind of tengu slut?
>> No. 5100
Okay, unless one option wins really soon, I'll be back sometime tomorrow.
>> No. 5106
[x] Ignore the apologizing woman for now; you don't even know what she did.
[x] Ask about the woman with the camera.

Not "setting out" after the Aya 'cause she bloody well disappeared and charging wildly into Gensokyo's wilderness during winter is dumb. Also, the meta-gamer in me realizes she'll never be caught.
>> No. 5127
>Not "setting out" after the Aya 'cause she bloody well disappeared and charging wildly into Gensokyo's wilderness during winter is dumb. Also, the meta-gamer in me realizes she'll never be caught.

She doesn't need to be caught; all we need to do is ask for an interview at her office and get into her good graces betraying nothing and telling her everything. And while doing so we'll sabotage the printing machines irreversibly.

Also Valjean has giant's strength and max ranks in Diplomacy, Intimidate, and Bluff. Random Youkai are no threat.
>> No. 5128
[x] Ignore the apologizing woman for now; you don't even know what she did.
[x] Ask about the woman with the camera.
[x] Set out after the woman with the camera.

"Just point me in the right direction. I'll tear her damn wings off if I have to."
>> No. 5133
>>5127
We need to meet her to get an interview first. And then we need to actually get near the machines and bust them up without her noticing us doing so. Those are two pretty big "ifs", since she might have gone back to write now that she has her photo, and she may never leave us alone with the machines. Plus, if the Moriyas don't help us out, we'd make easy prey running around Youkai Mountain alone.
>> No. 5138
>>5133

Counterpoint: We are Jean Valjean

Game, set, match.
>> No. 5143
[x] Ignore the apologizing woman for now; you don't even know what she did.
[x] OH GOD THAT WOMAN WITH THE CAMERA IS GOING TO GET THE GUARDS AFTER YOU FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK RUN AFTER HER
>> No. 5156
Okay, here's the deal: 'ignore the apologizing woman' and 'ask about the woman with the camera' both reached 5. 'set out after the woman' is only at 4. So:

Follow the woman with the camera confirm?
[ ] yes
[ ] no
>> No. 5157
[X] No
>> No. 5158
[X] No
>> No. 5159
[X] No
>> No. 5165
Update. Now with 100% more Suwako.

>>5138
Counterpoint: Hypothermia.

-----------------------------------------
You frown. Why is she apologizing to you?

“Who was the woman a moment ago?”

Sanae stops apologizing and straightens up. Before she can speak, however, Kanako cuts her off.

“Shameimaru Aya. She’s a reporter for the tengu, runs some kind of tabloid newspaper.”

Wait... newspaper? And she’s got your picture... not good. notgoodnotgoodnotgood.

You leap out through the gaping hole in the wall, landing outside. Despite the absence of snow, the ground is cold enough to sting your feet, reminding you that you aren’t wearing any shoes. You begin to run, looking for any signs of this ‘Aya’ woman. Nothing, not even footprints. You’re positive she went this way. Were did she go?

Kanako drifts lazily out through the hole, watching you. That’s right! The woman had wings! You look up scanning the sky for any shapes. Empty.

You fall down to your knees. What now? If your picture ends up in the news, the guards will recognize it and come for you. You’ll need to leave here. Maybe tonight, if you can manage it. Standing slowly, you begin to make your plans. You start coughing, and drop to your knees again. Your lungs feel raw, and the cold air burns your throat. Everything goes dark for moment, and when it clears you’re lying on the ground again. Kanako floats over to you, an amused look on her face.

“What’s the rush? You aren’t going to catch her. In fact, you should be more worried about your health than about a picture.”

She’s right, you feel horrible. Sanae walks over and helps you to your feet, supporting you as you walk back to the shrine. They lead you to a modest dining room, despite the lack of chairs, and Sanae goes through a door into what you assume is the kitchen. Kanako moves down, sitting on one of the cushions spread on the floor around the table, and you follow suit. Silence prevails.

After several moments, the door into the hall behind you opens, and you hear someone enter the room. You tense up, turning your head quickly to see who it is.

...it’s quite a strange sight. It’s a small girl with blonde hair, and what appear to be a moustache and monocle painted on to her face in black. She’s also wearing the most ridiculous hat you have ever seen. It’s a straw hat, easily as large as her head, with a pair of eyes on top. They feel like they’re glaring at you...

The girl rubs her eyes, as if she just woke up. She lets out a yawn and stretches

“What was all that noise…?”

She opens her eyes and looks at you through a haze of drowsiness. You swear you can feel the hat staring at as well.

“Who are you?”

[ ] False name (write-in)
[ ] Real name (write-in)
[ ] Ask her name instead
[ ] Point out the stuff on her face
-----------------------------------

You can introduce yourself differently to each person you meet. Could create some interesting situations.
>> No. 5166
File 121795426457.jpg - (74.73KB , 500x600 , 121766868581.jpg ) [iqdb]
5166
Gah, forgot the image. Here:
>> No. 5167
{X} Ask her name instead
{X} Point out the stuff on her face
>> No. 5172
[ ] Ask her name instead
[ ] Point out the stuff on her face
>> No. 5173
{X} Ask her name instead
{X} Point out the stuff on her face
>> No. 5177
File 121796663243.jpg - (22.11KB , 340x255 , unreal1.jpg ) [iqdb]
5177
[X] False name (Prisoner 8-4-9)

PRISONER 849 ESCAPING
>> No. 5178
[x] Real name(Captain Fwiffo of the Spathi fleet)
>> No. 5181
[x] Ask her name instead
[x] Point out the stuff on her face
>> No. 5182
[X] Ask her name instead
[X] Point out the stuff on her face
>> No. 5188
'[] Ask her name instead' and '[] Point out the stuff on her face' wins. I'll write tomorrow morning.

Just one last poll:

How do you point out the stuff on her face?
[ ] Just tell her
[ ] Try to be discreet
[ ] Point and laugh
>> No. 5189
[x] Just tell her

>>5178
>[x] Real name(Captain Fwiffo of the Spathi fleet)
...I have no words for this.
>> No. 5191
[ ] Just tell her
>> No. 5192
[x] Wipe it off

Moe~
>> No. 5193
>>5192
I like the way you think.

I should note, though, that there won't be any Kanako/Suwako routes on the first play-through, because I want to focus on the Heavens characters (Tenshi, Iku, Suika).
>> No. 5202
[ ] Just tell her
>> No. 5206
[ ] Just tell her
>> No. 5209
>>5193
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. Suika?
>> No. 5210
[x] "Who am I? I am I who broke a windowpane to steal a loaf of bread. For my sister's child, much like you, but also close to death. Glass cut my arm... and the baguette stained red... What is your name, girl?"
[x] "You've ink on your face, ingénue. Though it's no sillier than your hat."
>> No. 5212
>>5209
From Suika's ending in SWR, as well as her Wikia profile, she has laid claim to a part of the heavens. For the sake of this story, she does't actually own it yet.
>> No. 5213
>>5212

You should include Yuugi too, then. She's another "Deva of the Mountain".
>> No. 5214
>>5213
But she lives underground now. Suika is here by connection with the skies/heavens.
>> No. 5241
>>5214
Have Suika invite Yuugi on up to see her newly claimed, snazzy territory. It'd be spiffy to see SA characters roaming around.
>> No. 5242
Suika tried to climb into the heavens to save her Mongol from the sun.

It didn't work.
>> No. 5246
>>5242

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 5255
[x] Just tell her.
>> No. 5264
'[ ] Just tell her' wins. Writing soon-ish.

>>5241
Maybe some Suika route material. Really depends, when does SA take place relative to SWR or MoF?

>>5242
Can Suika tell the difference between Mogols and Russians - while drunk? We'll find out, on the next exciting epiode of...
>> No. 5265
Update. Lets say this story takes place a little before SA starts. It really won't affect the plot much.
-----------------------------------
[X] Ask her name instead
[X] Point out the stuff on her face
[X] Just tell her

"Who are you?" You ask, supressing the urge to shiver under the strange hat's gaze.

"I'm Su-" She is interrupted by another yawn. "Suwako."

"Well, Suwako, you have something strange on your face."

Kanako snickers quietly as Suwako reaches up and wipes her sleeve over her face, smearing half of the mustache and part of the monocle. When she realizes what it is, she turns to Kanako, now much more awake and very angry. Kanako gives her the most devious grin you have ever seen.

The scene, made comical by the remaining paint on Suwako's face, is interrupted as Sanae returns from the kitchen carrying a tray with several cups of tea on it. Suwako puffs out her cheeks slightly and sits down to finish cleaning her face, and Kanako's expression fades into an amused smile. Sanae doesn't seem to have noticed that anything happened as she sets down the tray and takes a seat herself. She turns to address you.

"Why don't you tell us who you are now?"

Everyone is looking at you now.

What do you tell them?
[ ] The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth
[ ] The bare minimum, so nothing about the prison
[ ] A complete lie
[ ] Write-in
----------------------------

For now, you stay anonymous.
Also, no pic 'cause I'm lazy and my network drive is going wonky.
>> No. 5266
[X] The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Including our name. Jean Va--

Wait, we were Russian, right?

Ivan Denisovich.
>> No. 5267
[X] The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
>> No. 5280
[ ] The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth
>> No. 5289
[x] The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

Meh.
>> No. 5290
[x] The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the game
>> No. 5291
[x] "My name is p...pri...prisoner... Oh god they stole my name from me!"
>> No. 5292
[x] The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
>> No. 5294
>>5291
Heh, that would be fun to write. I'll be back tommorow with the next update.
>> No. 5302
[x] "My name is p...pri...prisoner... Oh god they stole my name from me!"

Craaaazy!
>> No. 5309
[x] "My name is p...pri...prisoner... Oh god they stole my name from me!"
>> No. 5312
[x] "My name is p...pri...prisoner... Oh god they stole my name from me!"
>> No. 5314
[x] "My name is p...pri...prisoner... Oh god they stole my name from me!"
>> No. 5315
[x] "My name is p...pri...prisoner... Oh god they stole my name from me!"

Delicious write-in.
>> No. 5316
[x] "My name is p...pri...prisoner... Oh god they stole my name from me!"

I can just see the looks on their faces when we have a mental breakdown.
>> No. 5326
[x] "My name is p...pri...prisoner... Oh god they stole my name from me!"

The plot thickens!
>> No. 5327
>>5316
You mean again? We had a little one back when we first met Sanae.

Anyway, calling the vote. Majority wins, be writing fairly soon-ish.
>> No. 5375
>>5363
IRL things came up. The first half is already written, hopefully out by tomorrow.
>> No. 5383
File 121830438632.png - (71.28KB , 128x256 , Th10Suwako01.png ) [iqdb]
5383
Okay, that took a lot longer than normal. Friends came over, and then it took a few rewrites to make it work here it is.

------------------------------------------------
[X] "My name is p...pri...prisoner... Oh god they stole my name from me!"

You have no choice, they'd recognize a lie.

As you begin to speak, though, the sickening truth dawns on you.

"My name is pri... prisoner number... 24601..."

The blood drains out of your face, and you feel your stomach heave.

You don't remember your name. You don't know how old you are. You can barely even remember what your home was like. Your head swims, and you start to panic.

"I- I don't- name- my name- can't remember- why?!" You grab Sanae's shoulders and shake her, looking into her eyes for an answer. She attempts to pull away, but your grip is too strong. She looks at Kanako and Suwako pleadingly.

"I don't remember how old I am! I- I can't- can't remember- home- what was it? Were was my home?! WHO WAS I!?" By this point, you're practically screaming at her.

Finally, Suwako relents. Walking over, she places a hand on your arm, giving you a small and slightly nervous smile.

"Could you calm down for moment? And let go of Sanae, too."

You look towards her, but your gaze is drawn to that abominable hat, its blank eyes staring into the depths of your soul...

[ ] The hat is the cause of this! Destroy it!
[ ] Obey her orders
------------------------------------------------

Normal update frequency resumes. I forgot to mention before, but I'm on EST/EDT (can never remember which it is), and usually update in the mornings/early afternoons.
>> No. 5384
[x] Obey her orders.
[x] Break down and mention that damn hat.
>> No. 5386
[ ] Obey her orders
>> No. 5387
[ ] Obey her orders
>> No. 5393
[ ] Obey the hats' orders
>> No. 5399
[ ] Obey her orders
>> No. 5402
[x] Obey her orders

THAT HAT.
>> No. 5403
[X] OBEY THE HAT.
>> No. 5406
[ ] Obey her orders
>> No. 5410
'Obey the her/the hat's order' wins with 8 votes. writing once I finish watching stupid videos on YouTube.
>> No. 5411
File 121832656161.jpg - (376.21KB , 720x720 , 121450806194.jpg ) [iqdb]
5411
This one was fun to write.

------------------------------------
[X] Obey her orders

As you attempt to match its unflinching gaze, all of the strength is drained from your body. Your arms fall limply to your sides and you drop to your knees. This monster... its power is too great, you cannot defeat it. You hang your head in defeat, silently cursing your own weakness. A small, soft hand holds your chin and slowly lifts your gaze. You hear someone talking to you, but all of your attention is focused on the hat. Its eyes are still frozen, impassive, but you can sense it: The hat has granted you mercy. Despite your weakness... it is truly a righteous master!

"-you alright?"

"Huh?"

You return to reality with a start. Your gaze focuses, showing a pair of rather worried faces, belonging to Kanako and Suwako. Sanae is looking at you too, but she's sitting on the other side of the room, and you aren't sure if her expression is one of worry.

"You just spaced out for a while there. You didn't respond to talking, and poking you didn't work either."

You shake your head slightly, clearing the last of the fog from your head. That was... weird, to say the least.

"Yeah... I think I'm fine now..."

Kanako returns to her usual smile. Rising off the ground a few feet, she beckons the three of you out into the shrine grounds.

"Since you're from the outside, I suppose I should get the formalities out of the way." As Kanako says 'outside,' you hear Sanae and Suwako make a little 'Ah!' noise. Kanako clears her throat. She spreads her arms wide, gesturing to the area around her.

"Welcome to Gensokyo!"

(to be continued.)
------------------------------------

For the sake of dramatic scene change, I'll post the second part a little later.
>> No. 5413
Okay, the next part is really important and keeps getting longer, so I'll try to finish it tomorrow morning. In the meantime, how's my writing? Getting better? Worse? Still about the same?

Selfsage for not updating.
>> No. 5416
>>5413
Good, but could be better. There's always room for more detail, and honestly, people are shrugging off the whole "They took my fucking name" thing a little too easily. Unless there's an explanation for that one, I'd recommend you look a little more into the characters and their emotions when you write. The first post was awesome in that regard, but it's actually quite a bit easier to write panic scenes compared to calmer scenes, seeing as the emotion is the focus.

Aaahh, what else...s'a decent read otherwise, I guess. Keep up the good work.
>> No. 5417
[x] Obey her orders.
[x] Break down and mention that damn hat.
>> No. 5418
/! NOT AN UPDATE /!r

Not much luck getting to sleep, so I rewrote the ealier scene a bit:

-------------------------
You have no choice, they'd recognize a lie.

As you begin to speak, though, the sickening truth dawns on you.

"My name is pri... prisoner number... 24601..."

The blood drains out of your face, and you feel your stomach heave.

You don't remember your name. You don't know how old you are. You can barely even remember what your home was like. Your head swims, and you start to panic.

"I- I don't- name- my name- can't remember- why?!" You grab Sanae's shoulders and shake her, looking into her eyes for an answer. She attempts to pull away, but your grip is too strong. She looks at Kanako and Suwako frantically.

"I don't remember how old I am! I- I can't- can't remember- home- what was it? Where was my home?! WHO WAS I!?" By this point, you're practically screaming at her. Sanae is wide-eyed, still struggling in vain to escape.

Suddenly, you feel a hand firmly gripping your arm forearm, causing you to let go. Suwako is now standing next to you, giving a small and slightly nervous smile. You can hear her voice shaking slightly, but her words carry a firm tone.

"Could you calm down for moment? And let go of Sanae, too."

You look towards her, but your gaze is drawn to that abominable hat, its blank eyes staring into the depths of your soul...
-------------------------

Does anyone have any more serious dojins with the Moriya shrine crew? Ones with Suika could be helpful too.
>> No. 5430
>>5418
>Does anyone have any more serious dojins with the Moriya shrine crew? Ones with Suika could be helpful too.
Serious doujin? The closest things that come to mind are Sayakata Tea Mansion's "Suika in Yakumo Family", and Kagero's "Kochiya-ke" (for Suika and the Moriyas, respectively).
>> No. 5447
File 121838731627.jpg - (279.08KB , 1005x672 , 121721198683.jpg ) [iqdb]
5447
Longest post I've made. Really hard to proofread.

--------------------------------
Several hours later, the four of you are seated on the rear porch of the shrine, drinking tea and watching the sun slowly set. The tea is very hot, and quite bitter, but good nonetheless. Sanae is seated on the other edge of the porch, with Suwako between you. Apparently she still hasn't gotten over your little outburst from earlier. After Kanako's introduction, Suwako has been attempting to explain various things about Gensokyo, such as 'danmaku' and 'spellcards'. It's quite hard to believe, but when you're sitting with two gods and had your picture taken by a demon-bird, there aren't many other options. You let out a sigh and look back out at the sunset. It's a very relaxing scene.

You nearly jump out of your skin when something crashes into the shrine roof behind you. Sanae jumps too, though appears to be looking toward you instead of the roof. Huh.

Kanako disappears above the roof in search of the source, while Sanae nervously returns to drinking her tea. You shrug and do the same, and Suwako goes back to explaining the history of Gensokyo. After several seconds, something rolls off the roof and hits the ground. It's a young girl, no older than Suwako, with long orange hair and... horns? Why does everyone have such strange features? Wait, she must be one of the 'youkai' Suwako was telling you about. You briefly wonder if she's a man-eater, but she doesn't look that dangerous. She sits up slowly with a blank look on her face. Her head goes back and forth, like a parascope, until it finally stops in your direction.

"Who are you?" She slurs.

As you prepare to speak, Kanako returns, touching down on the ground. Now that you see her standing up, she's actually quite tall.

"He's an outsider that ended up on our steps."

The small girl's face turns into a rather hazy smile.

"An outsider?" Her is smile grows to the point were it threatens to leave her face, while Sanae's smile falls. The girl jumps up, waving a purple gourd above her head.

"We should have a welcoming party!"

"Yea!" Suwako and Kanako give their enthusiastic approval.

Sanae is now holding her head in her hands and shaking slighlty, though no one else seems to notice.

Kanako turns to Sanae, seemingly oblivious to her shaking.

"Sanae, bring out some sake!"

She cringes slightly, then slowly gets to her feet and walks into the shrine.

"What's with her?" You point in the direction she went.

Kanako looks at you over her shoulder.

"She gets this way when we have parties. A few drinks'll cure it."

You nod in agreement. A few drinks can cure just about anything, possibly including a hangover.

You slip off the porch and walk over to join the two gods near the horned girl. After several minutes, Sanae returns, arms full of bottles. She passes her cargo to Kanako, in the interest of not getting too close to you. You shrug it off. Kanako uncorks one of the bottles and hands it to you. You take a sip. Bitter, but very strong. Taking another, longer drink, you feel the warmth spreading through your body. It's been a long time since you anything like this. A small thought lingering in the edge of your mind tells you that you wouldn't remember it even if you had, but you dismiss the notion with another swig from the bottle.

As Sanae tries to slip back into the shrine, Kanako catches her shoulder and gives her an evil grin. She then proceeds to force the contents of a sake bottle down her throat. Suwako, now rather drunk, stands by with the horned girl, cheering. You briefly think to stop them, but decide against it. A few drinks could help her loosen up, after all. Around the third bottle, she stops resisting, and just drinks what they give her.


A voice from the sky makes all of you turn.

"Well, this looks interesting."

The speaker is possibly the strangest person you've seen thus far. While she has no obvious inhuman features, her hair is a vibrant shade of blue, and her hat has peaches on it. They look real too. She has a very elaborate shirt that extends down into a sort of apron, with a series of colored cloth pieces on the edge forming a sort of rainbow. There's a large blue bow on her back as well. Oh, and you can see her panties as she flies down.

"Tenshi!" The horned girl waves to her.

'Tenshi' turns to Suwako and Kanako. "What's the occasion?" she inquires.

Suwako, now thoroughly drunk, shouts out a heavily slurred answer.

"An aushiaider daan'd ap on zsha shteps!"

"What?"

"She said 'An outsider turned up on the steps,' I beleive" Kanako translaters

"Oh? But it's still winter isn't it?"

No one else seems to hear her last remark, and you wonder how that has any effect on the matter.

Tenshi then turns to you, giving a small bow.

"I am Hinanai Tenshi, daughter of the heavens. A Celestial. You are...?"

And now, a very drunk Sanae decides to intervene and answers in your stead.

"He doesn't remember his name!", she shoutes, sounding all-to-cheerful for such a serious matter.

"Oh! Well..." Tenshi draws back, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Then let's give 'im a new one!"

The horned girl's suggestion is met with very enthusiastic (though nonsensical) cheers from Sanae and Suwako. Kanako smiles, and offers a suggestion of her own.

"How about we let him pick one?"

[ ] Pick your own name (write-in)
[ ] Have someone else pick a name (specify who)
--------------------------------

Just one route-bearing character left to introduce.
>> No. 5451
[X] "You can call me Zangeif."
[X] Shave your chest hair into a V after getting completely fucking wasted.
>> No. 5457
[+] Have everyone present pick one and vote on it
>> No. 5458
[X] "I dub myself... Jean Valjean!"

Yeah, we're probably Russian. Whatever.
>> No. 5471
[ ] Tomoya Mikami
[ ] Makoto Ishihara
[ ] Naoto Fukayama
[ ] Shiina Hayasegawa
[ ] Motoki Inamura
[ ] Ken Inami
[ ] Kyosuke Watarase
[x] Prince
>> No. 5472
[X] I AM THE FLAME THAT BURNS BRIGHTEST!
A FLAME THAT LIGHTS THE NIGHT!
A FLAME THAT SHATTERS THE DARKNESS!
I AM A FLAMING MOLTRES! HAHAHAHAHA!

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=yzfg0aBE19Y
>> No. 5473
[x] "I'll name myself... pr... No, I can't do this."
[x] Let Tenshi name you. As a "daughter of the heavens", she must have been summoned by God himself to help you.
>> No. 5474
>>5473
Nice.

It forgot to mention, but this will effect your affection points slightly.
>> No. 5475
[X] Have Suwako pick a name.
>> No. 5476
[x] Turn to face Kanako: "You are good; you do not despise me. You receive me into your house. You light your candles for me. Yet I have not concealed from you whence I come and that I am an unfortunate man."
[x] Sigh. "The name Javert. It is not mine, but it is one I remember; it will do for now."
>> No. 5477
[x] Have someone else pick a name: Tenshi

She might have decent naming sense...maybe.
>> No. 5482
[] Chad Warden
>> No. 5486
[z] Have Suwako pick a name.

Name pickan gaems.
>> No. 5487
[ ] Have someone else pick a name (Suwako)

I've got nothing for picking names.
>> No. 5488
[ ] Have someone else pick a name (Suwako)
>> No. 5490
>>5474

Oho~?

[x] "I'll name myself... pr... No, I can't do this."
[x] Let Tenshi name you. As a "daughter of the heavens", she must have been summoned by God himself to help you.

>"An aushiaider daan'd ap on zsha shteps!"

Getting a name from somebody that's so drunk they can't speak properly? That's going to end well. At least Tenshi's sober enough right now to realize that this is something that shouldn't be taken lightly.
>> No. 5491
[X] "I'll name myself... pr... No, I can't do this."
[X] Let Tenshi name you. As a "daughter of the heavens", she must have been summoned by God himself to help you.

Because there are no goddess routes, etc.
>> No. 5493
[X] "I'll name myself... pr... No, I can't do this."
[X] Let Tenshi name you.
Skipping the write-in part.
>> No. 5497
[x] "I'll name myself... pr... No, I can't do this."
[x] Let Tenshi name you. As a "daughter of the heavens", she must have been summoned by God himself to help you.
>> No. 5499
Okay, calling the vote now. The Tenshi write-in wins. I'll write later, maybe an update around (my) lunchtime.

>>5490
It would've been an amusing name, to say the least.
>> No. 5501
File 121847031993.jpg - (145.04KB , 600x600 , 12072392305.jpg ) [iqdb]
5501
Updates!

---------------------------
[X] “I’ll call myself pr... I can’t do this.”
[X] Have Tenshi name you. As a ‘daughter of the heavens,’ she must have been sent by God himself to help you.

“Hmm… pri.... no, I can’t do this.” You massage your brow for a moment, then turn to Tenshi. “As a Daughter of the Heavens, would you do the honor of choosing a name?” You offer a deep bow as you speak. Suwako, Sanae, and the horned girl let out drunken cheers.

Tenshi takes another step back, her deep blush creating a nice contrast with her hair. She takes a moment to compose herself, then replies in tone matching yours, accompanied by an even deeper bow. “I accept this honor, and shall select suitably grand name for one such as yourself.” You can hear the sarcasm in her voice and briefly wonder if this was the right choice, but she does seem serious about giving you a name. Speaking normally again she tells you to give her a bit of time to think about it. She walks over and sits on one of the large rocks in the courtyard. Satisfied, you begin working on your third bottle of sake.

Suddenly, Suwako shouts something sounding suspiciously like “Heuy Shwieka! Naoe Shwiamim im zsha ribur!”

What the… looking, you discover the purple gourd turned on its side, a constant stream of sake flowing through the yard and under the shrine. The horned girl is... well, there are at least four of them, half the size of the original, rolling and frolicking in the sake. And drinking it, too. You take a fifth bottle from Kanako, gulping down half of it in one go.

Tenshi is still sitting on her rock, looking thoughtful and taking drinks of sake from a dish every few seconds. She’s still on her first bottle.

Feeling a surge of manly power, you tear off your shirt and grab two more bottles of sake.

“This is a day of greatness! All must drink!” Another round of horribly slurred affirmation erupts from the crowd. Huh, you could swear there weren’t that many people here before. Ignoring this, you drain one of the bottle in an instant, casting it aside afterward. The horned girl is trying to force Tenshi to drink, and her resistance has changed into a full-scale brawl. Several large stones fly past, most embedding themselves in the ground, though a few crashing through the shrine walls and landing somewhere inside. The others have crowded around and are cheering them on. Suddenly, Tenshi leaps into the air and starts flying. Several more of the rocks materialize from nothing and fire into the ground. The horned girl flies up after her, now twice her original size. It seems both of them have forgotten the original intent, but no one else seems to care anymore. Shading your eyes against the setting sun, you watch this aerial duel. Then, something next to you explodes, and the world goes dark as your head hits the ground.

DAY 1 END!
pick a number:
[ ] 67
[ ] 14
[ ] 2
---------------------------

You get your name early in day 2. I'll write a short dream sequence.
>> No. 5502
[X] 67

Heck yeah, 67.
>> No. 5503
[x] 14
Lucky number seven times two
>> No. 5504
Day 1 'dream'.

------------------
Where are we? There shouldn’t be anything like this for miles. It looks like a forest, but the trees are different than the ones in Russia. We got separated from the main group when we entered.
------------------
Days since entrance: 0
Men lost: Unknown
Men remaining: 13



We found what’s left of the others. It looks like they were eaten by something. There’s an empty village up ahead, we’re going to check it out.
------------------
Days since entrance: 0
Men lost: 5
Men remaining: 13



Boris tried to get past the woman at the door. She tore his throat out! Just ripped it right out and left him there! His body is still by the door, nobody even wants to look at it. We’ll need to find another way out.
------------------
Days since entrance: 1
Men lost: 1
Men remaining: 12



We lost two more last night. After what happened to Boris, they tried to escape through a window. We could hear the screams all night. I’ll hold a meeting with the others tonight, and we’ll see what her conditions are.

------------------
Days since entrance: 1
Men lost: 2
Men remaining: 10
------------------

Can you guess who they are~?
>> No. 5510
>>5501
[x] 14
>> No. 5511
>>5503
>Lucky number seven times two
That is exactly the reason I chose it in >>5510 , before I'd even seen anyone else's vote.
And I avoided 67 because 6+7 = 13. Not so lucky.
>> No. 5530
[x] 2

Zwei.
>> No. 5539
Okay, since it's a fairly minor choice, I'll just call the vote. 14 wins. Day 2 starts next post, writing now.
>> No. 5543
Short update. Repost to fix glaring error.

----------------------

~DAY 2 START~

A sharp headache rouses you from sleep. Morning sunlight flows in through the small window, illuminating the room in a soft yellow. You sit up gradually, rubbing your temples. Feeling a sharp chill, you immediately notice the absence of your shirt. You discover a new one neatly folded a few feet away. Your leg seems awfully heavy today... Looking down, you discover that the horned girl has a firm hold on your leg, and is starting to drool on it. You carefully pry her off and put on the shirt. You turn to leave the room and nearly trip over Tenshi, who is sprawled out on the ground by the door. You wonder if she thought up a name yet.

Your stomach growls loudly. It’s already been over a day since you last ate, now that you think about it.

[ ] Stay here, wait until they wake up on their own, then go to breakfast
[ ] Try to wake them up, then go to breakfast
[ ] Get breakfast on your own
----------------------

You'll get your name soon, and meet Iku as well.
>> No. 5544
[ ] Get breakfast on your own
>> No. 5547
[x] Get breakfast on your own

We'll wake them up with the smell of bacon.
>> No. 5559
{X} Get breakfast on your own~
>> No. 5568
[x] TODAY IS A JOYOUS DAY
[x] FEASTS! YOU SHALL MAKE THE GRANDEST BREAKFAST OF YOUR PEOPLE!
>> No. 5571
[x] Get breakfast on your own
Freed-Anon hungers.

>>5568
Gah. Too many CYOAnons end up cooking for others. I'd like to do their laundry instead, for a change.
>> No. 5576
[+] Get breakfast on your own
Everybody's probably hung over, except maybe Suika. Best to just take care of business quietly.
>> No. 5597
Gah. Internet decided to not load this site. Only this site. Oh well. 'get breakfast on your own' wins, writing soon.
>> No. 5607
>>5571
Never said anything about sharing it.
>> No. 5617
WHERE ARE THE WRITINGS.
>> No. 5621
I've been feeling tired all day. This part just isn't coming out right. Hopefully I'll be over it tomorrow.

Selfsage for being so slow.
>> No. 5626
Update. Thank insomnia.

-----------------------------------
They look like they’ll be out for a while, so you decide to get something to eat on your own. As you step out into the hallway, you begin to realize how much damage their duel actually did to the shrine. There are holes everywhere, producing a rather nasty draft. Most of the rooms on this side were destroyed; in fact, the one you woke up in is the only one without significant damage. Thankfully, though, the kitchen is still in working order.

After finishing your breakfast, you lay back, enjoying the sensation of a full stomach. You hear of the kitchen door opening, but don’t bother to look. It’s a nice feeling, not having to worry about these things.

“Good morning...”

Sanae stumbles through the opening, wincing occasionally and looking rather ill. She shambles into the kitchen, and you hear the sound of her cooking, punctuated by occasional groans. Kanako floats up next to you.

“Good, you’re up. Wasn’t sure how long you’d be out after getting hit like that.” She sighs. “The shrine got hit the worst. Those two are probably going to be around for a while, until they fix it.” Sniffing at the air, she continues. “But aside from that, I think you should take a bath soon. You’re starting to smell funny.”

You feel a bit hurt, but she’s right, you do smell funny. In fact, you haven’t bathed since... No, don’t think that way, bad thoughts. You’ve started a new life here in this world, with a new name. Which you don’t know yet, actually. You’ll need to talk to Tenshi when she wakes up.

Ending on that note, you come upon the bath. It must take up a lot of the shrine. This area is closer to the front, so thankfully there is only minor damage. You remove your clothes and place them in one of the baskets. As you are about to open the door, you hear humming. Seems someone is already inside.

Choice 1:
[ ] Knock
[ ] Don’t knock
Choice 2:
[ ] Wrap a towel around your waist
[ ] Go in as you are. MANLY POSE!
-----------------------------------

The story might wander a bit during day 2, it's was the least planned day. Route will lock sometime around day 3-4. You'll see it coming.
>> No. 5627
[ ] Knock
[ ] Wrap a towel around your waist
>> No. 5628
[x] Knock
[x] Wrap a towel around your waist
>> No. 5630
[ ] Knock
[ ] Wrap a towel around your waist

Doesn't make much sense to fuck it up.
>> No. 5631
[x] Knock
[x] Wrap a towel around your waist

Sensible, normal option is sensible and normal.
>> No. 5632
[x] Don’t knock
[x] Think sexy thoughts.

Seriously though,
[x] Knock
[x] Wrap a towel around your waist
>> No. 5633
[+] Knock
[+] Wrap a towel around your waist
No point in being rude.
>> No. 5640
Interesting, I got all the very moderate anons. Not that I'm complaining.

Knock and wrap a towel around your waist wins, writing soon-ish.
>> No. 5642
File 121873468240.jpg - (31.48KB , 273x273 , 1218541088052.jpg ) [iqdb]
5642
>>5640
>I got all the very moderate anons.

Give it time sir..
They will eventually come here, and at the worst times.
>> No. 5647
File 121874547068.jpg - (46.86KB , 426x500 , 121721444057.jpg ) [iqdb]
5647
Update. Trying to get a handle on the length of these posts.

----------------------
While enjoying your newfound freedom is great, there’s no need to be rude, so you wrap a towel around your waist. You then knock several times to alert whoever is in the bath, and enter.

Large was an understatement. The bath is absolutely huge. The air is humid and full of steam. Remembering the lecture Kanako gave you on bath etiquette, you walk over to the wall with the sprayers on it. Feeling far cleaner, you proceed to enter the bath itself. The water is incredibly hot, especially in contrast to the cold air outside. After a few moments, though, it becomes very relaxing. You sink deeper into the water and close your eyes.

Wait, wasn’t there someone else in her? Your eyes fly open and you stand up. You hear someone yelp, followed by a small splash. Blue hair, surprisingly white skin, slightly pink from the heat... It’s Tenshi. As she opens her eyes, her gaze lifts from the water towards your face, but gets caught about halfway up. She reddens more. Glancing down, it seems your towel slipped a bit when you stood up. You quickly drop back down, turning rather red yourself. An awkward silence fills the room.

[ ] Try to break the silence, talk about something
[ ] Say nothing
[ ] Write-in ( )
-------------------

Until day 3 you have unlimited continues. Be adventurous for God's sake!
>> No. 5651
[ ] Say nothing
>> No. 5653
>>5647

>Update. Trying to get a handle on the length of these posts.

Well, my best advice for that one is "Write however much comes to mind for the event." If there's not enough when you're done or if it goes long enough to feel like railroading, make adjustments from there till you're happy with it.

[ ] Try to break the silence, talk about something.

Like, I dunno...your name?
>> No. 5654
>>5647
>Wait, wasn’t there someone else in her?

Freudian slip?

[X] "So, I showed you mine... you show me yours?"
>> No. 5658
[x] Try to break the silence, talk about something.
[x] Like, say, your name.
>> No. 5661
>>5654
No, the 'e' key doesn't always respond on my laptop.
>> No. 5663
[+] Try to break the silence, talk about something.
[+] Like, say, your name.
Tempted to make that a "What's my name, bitch?" vote, but I'll abstain from that for now.
>> No. 5666
[x] Try to break the silence, talk about something.
[x] Like, say, your name.

Ticktock.
>> No. 5668
I am looking forward to Tenshi's spanking fetish. Or at least lots of pictures of her ass.

[x] "...Hey there."
>> No. 5671
>>5668
I should tell you now that I'm not big into her maschoism thing. If anon really wants it, though, it might factor into an H-scene. If you reach them.
>> No. 5672
>>5671
Do not doubt anon's will to reach an H-scene...

But anyway,
[X] Try to break the silence, talk about something.
[X] Like, say, your name.
>> No. 5673
File 121880748854.jpg - (12.21KB , 426x304 , 121671544167.jpg ) [iqdb]
5673
>>5671
>If anon really wants it, though, it might factor into an H-scene. If you reach them.
>If you reach them.
>If
>> No. 5674
>>5673
It's possible to get a given characters ending without an H-scene. They are optional, usually have several chances at them, and come late-route. Or, you could, you know, die horribly or something.
>> No. 5675
Oh, right, '[X] Try to break the silence, talk about something. Like, say, your name.' wins. Writing soon-ish.
>> No. 5676
Update. This stuff is fun to write.

--------------------------
This silence is getting on your nerves.

“Hey.”

It takes a second before she realizes you were, in fact, talking to her.

“Y-yes?”

Come on! Think of something to say! Wait... that’s it!

“Did you think of a name yet?”

“Eh? Ah- Yes. Want to hear it?” She looks smug now.

“Sure.” Well, it’s better than awkward silence anyway.

“Shinmei.” ‘Smug’ is now an understatement. She looks like she just discovered the true meaning of life, and is being kind enough to share it with you.

“Er... does it mean anything?”

“Heh. I thought you might ask. It is the perfect meaning, the pinnacle of symbolism! When written, its form extrudes elegance! It flows easily-” You aren’t really listening, because while saying this, she stood up quickly, striking an overly dramatic pose with her left fist against her right shoulder and her right hand resting on her hip. She continues on about how wonderful your new name is, without actually telling you what it means. She clearly hasn’t noticed that her towel slipped off.

Choice 1
[ ] Turn away
[ ] Stare
Choice 2
[ ] Say something
[ ] Say nothing
----------------------

No image again, because I don't have enough Tenshi pics.
>> No. 5677
[x] Turn away
[x] Say nothing

Don't want to interrupt her speechifying, after all.
>> No. 5678
[x] Turn away
[x] Say nothing
>> No. 5679
[x] Turn away
[x] Say nothing

I wonder how long it'll take her to notice.
>> No. 5680
[x] Turn away
[x] Say nothing
>> No. 5681
File 121882552219.jpg - (604.00KB , 800x1024 , f88263fd5fffc9e9b07501afc63de4e1.jpg ) [iqdb]
5681
>>5676
>No image again, because I don't have enough Tenshi pics.
huh?

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/index?tags=hinanawi_tenshi
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=hinanawi_tenshi
http://akyu.genso.ws/post?tags=hinanawi_tenshi&searchDefault=Search
>> No. 5682
>>5681
Thank you very much. Now I just need a bigger hard disk so I can download all of them...
>> No. 5683
{X} Turn away
{X} Say nothing

wah wah wah
>> No. 5684
'Turn away, say nothing' wins. Writing soon.
>> No. 5685
File 121883032583.png - (22.34KB , 449x473 , b08667ac69f9f6a02bfcf94e522a24ec.png ) [iqdb]
5685
Writing is going better than expected. If I get enough votes, I can write a few more updates tonight.

-------------------------
You don’t want feel like interrupting her, so you simply turn your head to the side. You’re also curious how long it will take her to notice.

“-sounds like the ‘shin’ in ‘god’, but-”

“-comes from the Chinese reading-”

“-are you listening? Look at me when I’m talking!”

What the-

Tenshi grabs you and turns your head towards her, unintentionally giving you a very clear view of her body. As if realizing something, she follows your gaze downward, and finally noticing her lack of towel. She turns bright crimson, releases your head, and jumps back into the water, scuttling back to the other side of the bath.

“...How long?”

“About since you stood up.”

She sinks lower, putting her mouth below the water line. The awkward silence returns. Ugh. Well, at least you know your name: Shinmei. It sounds a little odd, but it’ll do. You can’t exactly refuse now, anyway.

Well, you should probably get out; you’re starting to feel light-headed. Now, where did that towel go...

Your hand bumps into something soft. A quick glance shows that Tenshi is still on the other side of the bath, eyes closed.

[ ] Turn and look at it
[ ] Try to identify it by touch
[ ] Stop. Don’t make any sudden movements
[ ] Remove your hand, ignore it, get out of the bath
-----------------------------------

Remeber, being too cautious may make it harder to get good ends. Being a complete idiot, however, will usually lead to bad ends.
>> No. 5686
[ ] Turn and look at it
>> No. 5688
[X] Stop. Don’t make any sudden movements.

...
>> No. 5689
[ ] Turn and look at it
>> No. 5690
[ ] Stop. Hammertime.
>> No. 5691
[x] Turn and look at it
>> No. 5693
{X} Turn and look at it

Behooold~
>> No. 5694
'Turn and look at it' won. Writing very soon.
>> No. 5695
>>5671
>I should tell you now that I'm not big into her maschoism thing.

I tihnk her masochism is adorable~
>> No. 5696
File 121884348046.jpg - (89.49KB , 473x343 , 121812434082.jpg ) [iqdb]
5696
Short update is short. Oh well.

-----------------------
Ever so slowly, you turn, afraid of what you might.

Oh, what the heck. You turn completely.

Floating, face down, is the horned girl from last night. A bubble floats to the surface every few seconds. Your hand rests squarly on one of her butt cheeks. Well, this could get awkward very, very quickly. Tenshi still has her eyes closed, and the steam is getting thicker.

[ ] Ignore her, just get out of the bath already
[ ] Freak out, call Tenshi
[ ] Cop a feel
[ ] Write-in
-----------------------

Next update will probably be longer, and maybe tonight if I get enough votes.
>> No. 5697
[x] Freak out, call Tenshi

Gross, there's a dead loli in the water!
>> No. 5698
[ ] Ignore her, just get out of the bath already
>> No. 5699
[X] Give her a firm slap on the ass.

I'm helping.
>> No. 5700
[x] Cop a feel
[x] Pull her out of the bath
Consider the first part payment in advance for saving her.

Also, embarrassed Tenshi is moe~
>> No. 5701
[ ] Ignore her, just get out of the bath already
>> No. 5703
[x] Cop a feel
[x] Pull her out of the bath
>> No. 5704
'Cop a feel' wins, throwing in 'pull her out of the bath' as well. I'll write when I get up in the morning.
>> No. 5711
[x] Pull her out of the bath

I do wonder why this had to be written in. "Pull them out of the water" seems like, y'know, the basic response to seeing someone drowning.