[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121702052554.jpg - (109.35KB , 709x709 , a44b8a17815995aa4e3b0c9c186559ea989ee74f.jpg ) [iqdb]
4620 No. 4620
New thread since the other was getting long.
================================================
[x] "Okay, Nitori. I trust you."
[x] Hold still.

Well... it looks like this is unavoidable. Whatever that thing is, it looks like she's going to attack. But she wouldn't kill you, right? You can take a little pain.

“Ok, Nitori. I trust you.”

Nitori's eyes flare up at this. Understandable. You hadn't really expected for that to work. You grit your teeth, and prepare for her to strike.

She does. The triangular shaped claws on the end of the device fold outward, resembling an eagle's talons. Nitori brings the device back, and then thrusts it into your chest.

You let out a cry of pain. It's feels terrible. The claws have gripped into your chest, sinking slightly into the flesh. That alone would be bad enough, but the also seem to be pulsing with some kind of energy. It feels like heat. Every time they pulse, your leg pulses in response... as does the rest of your body, to a lesser extent. It's painful. Burning. You want to think of a solution, but you prevent yourself. It's an animalistic escape reflex, and if you were to give in to it, you likely wouldn't find yourself again.

Every pulse sends your vision out of whack, making everything appear white for a split second. It's terribly disorienting. You continue to cry out in pain during the whole thing involuntarily. After an indeterminant amount of time, it stops. Nitori withdraws her device, and you fall forward to the ground. It's not because you want to; your muscles simply won't respond. By some twist of fate, your face lands on an arm, preventing you from obtaining a broken nose.

The fall knocks the wind out of you, so you're not sure if you can speak. Instead, you gasp for air, at least partially paralyzed on your back. You feel a light shove, and roll over. Nitori is looking at you, tears in her eyes.

“Are you OK?” She asks quietly. It looks like the words are difficult.”I... did it work? Are you back to being Bill?”

You're not changed at all from what you were this morning. The thoughts still buzz away, in the corner of your mind, threatening to break free. Your fake leg is still pulsing from the device, interfering with any attempts to move anything inside of it.

You manage to recover from your breathlessness. You notice that both Hina and Takiko are behind Nitori now, looking worried. Nitori continues staring into your eyes, waiting for you to respond.

[ ] “I... hate to break it to you, but I never lost myself.”
[ ] “Thanks, Nitori. You saved me.”
[ ] Be dramatic. “Argh! I've been slain!”
[ ] Write-in.

>> No. 4621
[ ] Be dramatic. “Argh! I've been slain!”
[ ] "But seriously, It didn't do a thing. Except cause an immense amount of pain."
>> No. 4622
[X] Be dramatic. “Argh! I've been slain!”
[X] "But seriously, It didn't do a thing. Except cause an immense amount of pain."
>> No. 4623
[ ] Be dramatic. “Argh! I've been slain!”
[ ] "But seriously, It didn't do a thing. Except cause an immense amount of pain."
>> No. 4624
[x] Be dramatic. “Argh! I've been slain!”
[x] "But seriously, It didn't do a thing. Except cause an immense amount of pain."

You meant well but now we're injured.
>> No. 4625
[X] Be dramatic. “Argh! I've been slain!”
[X] "But seriously, It didn't do a thing. Except cause an immense amount of pain."
>> No. 4626
[x] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!"
[x] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."
>> No. 4627
[x] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!"
[x] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."

I like this one better.
>> No. 4628
[x] Be dramatic. “Argh! I've been slain!”
[x] "But seriously, It didn't do a thing. Except cause an immense amount of pain."
>> No. 4629
[x] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!"
[x] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."

Oh, this will end well.
>> No. 4630
>>4627

[x] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!"
[x] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."
[x] "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go take a nap. And then maybe call some hospitals..."
>> No. 4631
[x] Be dramatic. “Argh! I've been slain!”
[x] "But seriously, It didn't do a thing. Except cause an immense amount of pain."
>> No. 4632
[X] Be dramatic. “Argh! I've been slain!”
[X] "But seriously, It didn't do a thing. Except cause an immense amount of pain."
>> No. 4633
[X] Be dramatic. “Argh! I've been slain!”
[X] "But seriously, It didn't do a thing. Except cause an immense amount of pain."
>> No. 4634
[X] Be dramatic. “Argh! I've been slain!”
[X] "I appriciate the effort, but it didn't do a thing. Except cause a bit of pain."

*She feels bad enough as is, and seems to have a guilt problem; why exactly are we rubbing in that she just hurt us?*
>> No. 4635
[X] Be dramatic. “Argh! I've been slain!”
[X] "I appriciate the effort, but it didn't do a thing. Except cause a bit of pain."
>> No. 4636
[x] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!"
[x] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."

This one makes more sense then "I caused lot of pain". That's not the point guys, she wants to know who we are/was, and not what we did.
>> No. 4637
[x] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!"
[x] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."
In B4 "At last, after 10,000 years, I am finally free" being used as a line... Or maybe in after...
>> No. 4638
[X] "I appriciate the effort, but it didn't do a thing. Except cause a bit of pain."
>> No. 4639
[x] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!"
[x] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."
>> No. 4640
[x] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!"
[x] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."
>> No. 4641
>>4634
>*She feels bad enough as is, and seems to have a guilt problem; why exactly are we rubbing in that she just hurt us?*

So she doesn't again do something so brash that it could've killed us?
>> No. 4642
[x] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!"
[x] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."

That other one gives Nitori the wrong message.
>> No. 4643
[x] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!"
[x] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."

Too awesome to pass up.
>> No. 4644
[x] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!"
[x] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."

Fighting the power.
>> No. 4645
[X] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!"
[X] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."
>> No. 4646
[X] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!"
[X] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."
>> No. 4647
[x] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!"
[x] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."

Muahhahaa! I probably wouldn't be able to resist pulling one of those trademark "evil laughs" at the end of the Hyde line.
>> No. 4648
[+] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!"
[+] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."
[+] "Please don't do that again. Ever."
>> No. 4649
UPDATE
>> No. 4650
[X] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!" *evil laugh*
[X] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."

in before she does it again.
>> No. 4651
File 121704038391.jpg - (76.60KB , 1024x576 , 10.jpg ) [iqdb]
4651
>>4650
>in before she does it again.
>> No. 4652
>>4651

KAIJI-SAN!
>> No. 4653
>>4644
But are you rowing?
>> No. 4654
[x] "Bill WAS here before you used that contraption, Nitori. Now, that nuisance has been removed, and all that's left is MR. HYDE!"
[x] "But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell though."

This opportunity is too good to pass up, though it would probably be wise to do so. You decide to have a little fun with Nitori before you simply answer.

You manage your best evil smile. “Bill WAS here, Nitori, before you used that contraption. Now, that nuisance has been removed... and all that's left,” you say, dropping your voice to a sinister whisper, “is Mr. Hyde!”

Nitori's eyes go wide, obviously from shock. Takiko gives you a pleased smile, sensing the prank, while Hina just gives you a puzzled look. Before Nitori's emotions decide to get too carried away, you add “But seriously, I never lost myself. That thing hurt like hell, though.”

Silence. Nitori seems to be thinking way too hard about this, but... it would be best to let her. Any further words from you might aggravate the situation. After a long, silent minute, Nitori finally responds.

“...so, it didn't work, then?” She says, her voice shaky. “I put in all that work and I failed, again. Perhaps a higher setting...?” She says, reaching down for the device. As much as you love Nitori, you're not that much of a masochist. You decide to speak up.

“What I mean, is, that the leg didn't change me, Nitori.” You say as gently as possible. “Well, not too much. I've got all kinds of inspiration boxed away in a corner of my mind right now, but... I'm still me, you know? It's not like I've suddenly become someone else.”

This seems to get through. “You can control it? Fully? After that transformation?” She asks, seemingly totally confused. “But... no, that can't be right. Those things you said earlier... Bill wouldn't lie. You said that you wouldn't risk losing yourself, and then turned around and did it anyway. If the leg didn't make you do it, then...?”

Yes... that. Expected, but how do you find your way out of this one? Your mind seems to have come up with a solution, but... you definitely don't want to go down that route. It would almost be like proving a point.

[ ] Write-in.
=============================
Sleep for me. An update for you. A great deal, no?
>> No. 4656
[+] "I'm sorry Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. But I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me."
>> No. 4657
[x] "I'm sorry Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. But I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me."

Vote change
>> No. 4658
[x] "I'm sorry Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. But I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me."
>> No. 4659
[x] "I'm sorry Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. But I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me."
[x] "...In actuality I guess it's a little like your experiment with shooting me. Dangerous? Yes. Stupid? Probably. But at the moment, it seemed like the best option."
>> No. 4661
[x] "I'm sorry Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. I was arrogant and probably stupid, but I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me."
>> No. 4662
[x] "I'm sorry Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. But I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me."
>> No. 4663
[x] "I'm sorry Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. But I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me."
>> No. 4664
[x] "I'm sorry Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. I was arrogant and probably stupid, but I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me."

"But there's no sense crying over every mistake. We'll just keep on trying - 'till we run out of cake!"
>> No. 4665
>>4664
>"But there's no sense crying over every mistake. We'll just keep on trying - 'till we run out of cake!"

Oh man, us gamers!
>> No. 4666
I'm doing SCIENCE! and I'm still alive
I feel fantastic and I'm still alive...
>> No. 4667
[x] "I'm sorry Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. I was arrogant and probably stupid, but I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me. But there's no sense crying over every mistake. We'll just keep on trying - 'till we run out of cake!"
>> No. 4668
[x] "I'm sorry Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. I was arrogant and probably stupid, but I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me."

HA HA CAKE IS FUNNY HURRRRRRRRRRRR
>> No. 4670
[waka] "I'm sorry Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. I was arrogant and probably stupid, but I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me."

Bandwagon.
>> No. 4674
[x] "I'm sorry Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. But I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me."

But the future refused to change....
>> No. 4679
[X] "I'm sorry, Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. But I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me."
[X] "...In actuality I guess it's a little like your experiment with shooting me. Dangerous? Yes. Stupid? Probably. But at the moment, it seemed like the best option."
>> No. 4681
>[x] "I'm sorry Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. But I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me."

Wins, unless something overwhelms it while I'm gone.

I'm sorry to do this right now, but a situation beyond my control is removing me from the internet for a few days. I should be back monday or tuesday with updates later in the day.

As compensation, I'm going to write... something that wouldn't make it into the story otherwise.
>> No. 4683
[x] "I'm sorry Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. But I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me."
>> No. 4687
>>4681
>As compensation, I'm going to write... something that wouldn't make it into the story otherwise.
HinaHsceneHinaHsceneHinaHscenepleaseletitbeaHinaHscene
>> No. 4689
File 121711115860.png - (404.20KB , 600x600 , 1215296744241.png ) [iqdb]
4689
HINAHINAHINAHINAHINAHINAHINAHINAHINA
>> No. 4690
File 121711203498.jpg - (70.93KB , 500x550 , d4011b8ac8d67542d24e4f5de73ed5dd.jpg ) [iqdb]
4690
[X] "I'm sorry, Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. But I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me."
[X] "...In actuality I guess it's a little like your experiment with shooting me. Dangerous? Yes. Stupid? Probably. But at the moment, it seemed like the best option."
[x] All while ruffling her hair.

Srsly, fagets. No hair ruffling after all this time?!
>> No. 4691
>>4690

The time for hair ruffling is not now. Especially at such a high pitched situation.
>> No. 4692
>>4691

Also, it's hard to ruffle when you're paralyzed. And when the other person has a hat on.
>> No. 4697
>>4692
Also, she has no hair to ruffle under that hat.
>> No. 4698
>>4697
Also, ruffle is for low levels.
>> No. 4703
File 121729689359.jpg - (27.94KB , 300x300 , Glass-Rod.jpg ) [iqdb]
4703
The promised bonus. To make it clear, it's not part of the real story, and never will be. It should be obvious as to why.

===================================
[x] Give Takiko a special reward.

“Well, Takiko, how would you like a special reward?” You ask, giving her an innocent smile. She obviously has no idea what you have in mind. Since she really did try her best to wake you, even going as far as to help Nitori on her device, you're going to try and make this as special as possible for her.

Takiko nods, her cute little head bobbing up and down. Inwardly, your grin turns mischievous. A fairy's physiological condition is just as important as it's intelligence, making this test a key point of your research on fairies. Since the opportunity has presented itself, you decide to seize upon it.

You lock the bedroom door and wander over to your bed, sitting down in a cross-legged position. Takiko looks a little confused, but doesn't seem to think anything is up. “Come here,” you say, motioning to Takiko. She responds by fluttering closer to you, an innocent smile across her face. You grab the pillow from behind you and, setting it down a foot or so in front of you, motion again to Takiko.

“You can sit here,” you say, pointing to a spot in front of the pillow. “and use the pillow as a back rest.” Takiko does, sitting down with her legs spread out. The pillow is fluffy enough that she has no trouble using the thing as a back rest. After situating herself, she looks back to you, a confused look on her face.

“Oh, this isn't your reward. It's much better than a pillow.” you say, smiling. So innocent. Such an innocent creature. You almost feel a little guilty about what you're about to do, but... to continue is necessary to satiate your scientific curiosities, so continue you must. You reach into the pocket on your lab coat and withdraw some latex gloves and a shortened glass stirring rod. You're not sure if the former will be needed, but... they seemed appropriate to grab at the time.

You set the rod and the gloves to your side, causing Takiko to give you another confused look. “Hey, don't worry,” you say, petting her on the head. “I'm not playing a prank or anything. Now, could you remove your clothes?”

Takiko looks at you, clearly uneasy. You wonder why fairies, spirits of nature, have managed to integrate clothing, a human concept, into their society, but it's clear that they have. Does Takiko reincarnate with the same dress every time? Or are they made soon after reincarnation? You'll have to ask later. “Come on,” you say, urging her, “I do it all the time, don't I?” You laugh. “If you don't, I can't give you your reward, so...”

Takiko's mouth twists with uneasiness, but after a few seconds, she slowly nods, deciding to trust you. Her hands slide inside the sleeves of the dress, and she removes it in much the same manner that one would remove a t-shirt. You watch with curiosity as she does. The dress itself is very simple, highlighting none of her potential features, so this will give you a chance to observe her bodily structure.

“Very good,” you say after Takiko frees herself of her dress and sets it behind her her. Her body looks... much like that of a small chested, younger woman. She appears to be perhaps in her late teens or early twenties by human standards, with a beautiful pair of A cups. Understandable, because, as you understand it, fairies are not born. There's no need for mammary glands. The most surprising feature is the presence of panties, instead of something simpler to sew.

Takiko looks incredibly embarrassed, so you decide to get the ball rolling. Once she's been excited, it's likely she'll forget all about it. “Now, I know it's a little confusing, but maybe it'll make sense in a while. Are you ready for your reward?”

She nods, a little hesitantly. “Good. I'll get started, then.” you say, reaching for the glass rod. Your fingers would be a little intimidating, you'd imagine, since you're so much bigger than she is. The tip of this rod should suffice. Touching the end of the rod against the back of your hand, you notice that it feels a little chill. Perfect. This should be able to accurately induce a response.

You reach out with the rod, aiming for one of her tiny nipples. She seems startled by this, and tries to back away. “Hey, relax a little bit.” You say, laughing. “It's going to feel a little strange, but I promise I'll be as gentle as possible. You trust me, right?”

She continues looking at the rod for a few seconds, and then gives another hesitant nod. “Then sit back and enjoy it,” you say, moving the rod closer. “You only get one first time.”

She looks up at you, giving you a confused look. As she does so, you make contact with her bare chest as gently as possible, causing her to shudder and look down. “Does it feel good?” You ask, drawing tiny circles across her tiny breast. She nods, slowly, seemingly confused.
>> No. 4704
“Then, I shall continue,” you say, increasing the pressure ever so slightly on your rod. The nipple you've been toying with has become hard now, so you move on to the other. Takiko's tiny face has taken on a slight shade of red, signifying her arousal. Good. You had hoped that she experienced such things in the same way that normal humans did.

...but what about her non-human parts? Stroking her gossamer wings seems like a good idea, so you reach out with your free hand. She looks like she wants to pull back, but doesn't. Trying to be as delicate as possible, you run your finger along the edge of the top of one of her wings. It seems that these, too, are sensitive, as her entire body shakes when you touch it. She looks back to your hand, confused.

“Sorry.” You say, ceasing all motion in your hands. “Would you like me to stop?”

Takiko pauses, thinking about it, but then shakes her head. “If you ever want me to, just hold up a hand, OK?” You say, returning to your work. She nods, a little shakily. Looking down, you can see that her panties are beginning to visibly moisten on the outside, the plain white becoming a slight off-white. You run the glass rod down her chest, causing a new ripple of sensation to pass through the tiny fairy. You reach the panties and, running the rod over the top of them, begin stroking the places beneath.

Takiko's very body seems to be stimulated by the sensation, causing it to tense up. Her tiny little hands grasp at the sheets in what could be mistaken as a bit to keep her anchored to the bed. You continue rubbing, switching to the now familiar circular pattern. Her mouth keeps opening and closing, letting out what you make to be silent moans. She seems to be very sensitive. You circle upwards, back to the top of her panties, and maneuver the rod under the seam. Finding her slit, you begin thrusting light enough so that it doesn't enter, but strong enough that Takiko definitely feels it. It's obvious in her posture. Before you go any further, however, you require consent. You stop, causing Takiko to give you a confused look.

“Is this OK?” You ask, hoping she has some idea of what you're going to do. She nods, reaching down to her panties, and slides them down her legs. You would have done so yourself, but... it's good that she gets it. Maneuvering the glass rod into the proper position, you gently push inward, trying to make this as painless as possible for her. It meets plenty of resistance, as expected. The rod is small, but so is Takiko. She reaches down, trying to stretch herself to accommodate it.

It works... surprisingly well. It seems that Takiko, at least, has above normal elasticity. Once she tried, it fit in with ease. This will require further examination, but not right now. Doing so would be a bit much for her first time.

You push the rod inside of Takiko, being careful to watch your distance. You've got a spot marked on the rod that should not be passed, if her reproductive system is to scale, but you've got no idea if it is. Slowly, you make your way further inside. Takiko seems to be hiding no emotions; it's easy to read that she's greatly enjoying this. You continue deeper, reaching your mark without a protest from your friend.

Since this is for scientific purposes, you must push onwards. “Takiko. I need you to tell me before this goes too deep. Can you do that?” She nods, but her trademark response has become noticeably less focused, almost added as an afterthought. You push the rod deeper, being careful to move it as slow as possible. A centimeter or so past your mark, a look of panic spreads across her face, and she raises her hand. You stop putting pressure on the rod, allowing her own contractions to bring it away from the zone of discomfort.

“Sorry. But,” you give her a wink, “now the best part can begin.”

She gives you an expectant look in response. You're not quite sure how to interpret the look, other than her wanting more. That, you can do. You switch from your pencil-like grip to one more suitable for thrusting. Widening your grin, you thrust your rod into Takiko, using a wrist motion to provide most of the speed. She gives you a silent moan in response. Withdrawing, you thrust again. And again. And again. Varying the angle of attack, frequency, and depth each time seems to provide optimal stimulation, judging by Takiko's face.

She squirms a bit under each new thrust, a bewildered look on her face. Her body glistens from the moisture that has begun to form. You return your free hand to her wings, causing her to shudder upon contact. The relentless thrusting continues, your wrist never tiring. It seems all those years of living alone have paid off. Takiko, clearly overwhelmed by the new sensation, reaches up to grab onto the arm you've got playing with her wings. She tries to use it as support, her tiny hands grasping each other a few inches below your wrist.

Tiny vibrations pass through her arms, indicating that she's nearing orgasm. You drop your thrusting down to a slow, methodical speed, and slowly begin to increase it. As the speed increases, so does the intensity of the tiny fairy's grip. Faster, harder... you continue to ramp up the speed. Takiko shudders, reaching orgasm. Her entire body tenses up for a moment, even going as far as to hold your rod from moving any further. After a second or so, every muscle simultaneously releases, causing her to drop from your arm.

No longer being supported by her back, she falls onto the hand that had been stroking her wings. You catch her, providing support, her tiny body being easily held into place by your large, by comparison, hands. Her breathing is hard, heavy... you can feel her lungs fill with air and exhale through your hands. Her eyes are closed. You withdraw the rod, providing her with another tiny shiver.

“So,” you ask, smiling, “Did you like it?”

She gives you a weak nod in response, not even bothering to open her eyes.

“Would you like more?” You've still got more tests to run, but it's not imperative that they be run now.

This causes her to open her eyes rather quickly, a mixture of shock and a few other emotions on her face. She sits upright, freeing your hand from her weight.

“Is that a yes?” You ask, reaching for your gloves, “Or a no?”

She looks at your hands, a look of mild fear on her face. You stick out your pinky.

“Think it'll fit?”



To be continued... maybe.

,==================================
Seems like a good place to stop. I'll write the rest of this when/if I feel like it. Comments on this are a good idea, as it's the first h-scene I've ever written and I'd like to improve. Now, onward with the real story.
>> No. 4705
[x] "I'm sorry Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I thought I had a controlled test environment, so I... experimented a little. Things went Not As Planned. But I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me."

You give a heartfelt sigh. “I'm sorry, Nitori. My scientific curiosity got the better of me. I had a theory, and I... thought... I had a controlled test environment. So, I experimented a little. Things didn't go as planned. The solution... obviously wasn't the one I was looking for.”

This was a lot easier to lay out to Aya. Actually telling Nitori is much more difficult. “But, after all is said and done, I'm still here, alive, and I'm still me. Please believe me.”

You close your eyes. It seems that whatever hit you is finally catching up now that the adrenaline is wearing off; a wave of fatigue washes over your body. The state feels akin to half-sleep, with you being unable to react but still being aware of the world around you.

“Bill?” Nitori asks, seeming worried. You'd like to tell her that everything's fine, but your mouth won't open... among other things. Is this some form of paralysis? Whatever it is, you wish it'd stop. It's proving annoying.

“Hina? I need help...!” Nitori says, stifling a yell. She seems worried about something. Did she cause this condition on accident? You notice that your breathing is slowing down. Curious. It would be troubling, if this condition wasn't so peaceful.

Footsteps, moving away. The scrape of metal on rock. It sounds like Nitori has grabbed the device. Is she going to hit you again? You didn't find out what it was suppose to do in the first place. Footsteps moving towards you, and then a faint humming. She isn't going to--- EEEEEYYYYAAAAAHHHH!

You would cry out, but the paralysis is still in effect. You're breathing has all but stopped, anyway. It's not like you'd be able to speak. The pain is similar to last time, but with an icy tinge instead of heat. A painful chill, coursing through your entire body, seems to fill you with the will to survive against it. Your muscles spasm, trying to warm themselves.

“Ffffffffff---!”

The adrenaline is pumping again, and your fight or flight urge has returned. The sensation has also returned to your leg. Your fatigue is also leaving, so you open your eyes. Nitori is standing over you, looking terribly worried.

“I... made another... mistake.” She says, her voice barely above a whisper. She drops the device and runs away, making for the stairway.

[ ] Follow her.
[ ] Call out to her.
[ ] Let her go.
>> No. 4706
>>4687
You'll have to earn that one, I'm afraid.
>> No. 4707
[ ] Follow her.

Kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa
>> No. 4708
[ ] Follow her.
>> No. 4709
[ ] Follow her.
>> No. 4710
{X} Follow her.

Kappaaa~
>> No. 4711
[ ] Follow her.
>> No. 4713
[Κάππα] Follow her.
>> No. 4714
Updatan tomorrow, since I'm tired. It'll be later in the day.
>> No. 4715
File 121730417333.jpg - (44.78KB , 272x368 , cirno promotions.jpg ) [iqdb]
4715
>>4703
>>4704
Superb.
>> No. 4718
File 121732654461.jpg - (103.09KB , 1013x681 , 36732b3e0d1f3ad6dea726a220cb1f38.jpg ) [iqdb]
4718
>>4703>>4704
FUCK YES. Great writing. Please continue.

After all, there's a much better way of giving a fairy an orgasm. The glass rod is a little too impersonal, for my tastes.
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=307155
>> No. 4719
>>4703
>>4704

Fappin' to fairy like there's no tomorrow. I can only hope for a follow up where she uses her little body to jack us off.
>> No. 4733
[x] Follow her.

A mistake? She seems to think everything is her fault. Leaving her alone would only reinforce this. The only option is to follow her, to show that you're not going to let a little thing like being put into excruciating pain – twice - drive you away.

Looking to Hina, she nods, seeing your intention. You stand up, trying to run, but your leg's response is quite sluggish. The most you can manage is a fast limping. It's not much better than the peg-leg you had earlier. It's acting like a leg that's fallen asleep, so it's difficult to move at much more than a walking pace. By the time you make it to the stairs, Nitori is long gone. Looking back, it seems Takiko has elected to stay with Hina. You continue up the stairs.

It seems Nitori is far ahead of you. By the time you make it upstairs, she's nowhere in sight. Now, where could she have gone...?

[ ] Check Unknown Door #1
[ ] Check Unknown Door #2
[ ] Check Your room
[ ] Check Living Room
[ ] Check outside
>> No. 4736
>>4703
>>4704

I think it was terribly interesting that to reflect the viewpoint, you kept it very literal and scientific. Naturally, men will be men, and Bill isn't a robot, so mixing in the arousing language here and there was also a good touch. Very good characterization. I just hope that you can keep up the proper viewpoints in the future - a moment of passion between lovers isn't exactly best expressed in such a scientific manner.

Fuck, man, why am I getting in detail about this?

[ ] Follow her.
[ ] Call out to her.

If she doesn't look back, we're just gonna pop up out of nowhere. Tell me - You (think you) just severely injured or even killed someone, and are running to get help. When you arrive, said person is standing in the doorway. The poor girl is gonna have a heart attack.

If we just call out without getting our ass moving, the "I'm fine" isn't particularly convincing.
>> No. 4737
>>4736
Fuck, slowpoked.

[ ] Check Unknown Door #1

One is the loneliest number~
>> No. 4738
[x] Check Unknown Door #2
It is very dark. You are likely to be gapped by a YuKira.

>>4703 >>4704
What in the frickin' name of gods-be-damned hell? I actually read 3/4 of that just because it was unexpected and bizarre.
>> No. 4739
>>4733

[x] Call out for Nitori
>> No. 4742
>>4739
KAPPA NINJAS

[x] Check Unknown Door #2
>> No. 4743
[x] Check Unknown Door #2
>> No. 4744
>[ ] Check Unknown Door #2

The writer then shows you that Nitori is not at your room, the living room, nor outside. Do you want to stay with Unknown Door #2, or switch to Unknown Door #1?
Do your odds of finding Nitori increase if you switch?
>> No. 4745
>>4744

We're gonna open that door and find a goat.
>> No. 4746
>>4738
>>4736
It was intended to be bizarre. I was trying to make it sound overly scientific for an h-scene, so... I'm glad it seemed that way.

>a moment of passion between lovers isn't exactly best expressed in such a scientific manner.
I agree. This one was a special case, so don't expect the others (if you reach them, of course) to resemble it too much.


Anyway, "[x] Check Unknown Door #2" wins.
>> No. 4750
[x] Check Unknown Door #2

Theres two doors you've never been inside. It's likely that one of them could be Nitori's room, assuming she has one. You pick one at random, and walk over toward it. It's identical to every other door in this place. Not wanting to be rude, you knock.

*Knock knock* “Hey, Nitori,” You try to yell, but your throat is a little sore “Are you in there?”

You hear some incoherent mumbling from behind the door. It sounds like Nitori, but it's impossible to be sure. Any action here would be brash, so you decide to pretend you didn't hear her.

“Hello? Are you in here?”

Louder mumbling this time “...go away.” Seems she isn't happy to see you, but that's expected.

“Hey, I'm hurt. I came all the way up here, looking for you, and you tell me to go away? I just want to make sure you're OK. You are OK, aren't you?”

There is no response.

“Well, if you're not OK... I should come in and help you, right?” You turn the handle slowly, expecting Nitori to speak up. She does.

“No.” Nitori says, sounding like a child that's been sent to her room. It sounds like she's been crying. “Don't come in. I'll just mess up again.”

Ah, self-loathing. Seems she's still beating herself up. It's reasonable; she did manage to almost stop your breathing, but...

[ ] Enter the room.
[ ] Continue to talk to her through the door.
[ ] Leave her alone.
>> No. 4751
[X] Enter the room.

On the one hand, I want to show that we respect her enough to listen to her and not enter, but on the other hand...

That self-loathing isn't good. Somebody could use a hug.
>> No. 4752
[ ] Enter the room.
>> No. 4753
[] Enter the room.
If she's beating herself up over that, we should remind her (again, no less) about our little adventure with the LHC.
>> No. 4754
[X] Enter the room.
>> No. 4756
[ ] Enter the room.
>> No. 4757
[X] Continue to talk to her through the door.

What's the rush. A friend waits; sometimes it's best to remind them you're there and let them decide to come to you if they want company.

Also
[X] You must be starving; we haven't eaten in almost a day, and that is probably not helping matters here. Cucumbers sound ok?
>> No. 4758
[X] Continue to talk to her through the door.
[X] "Hey, you were trying to help. We just need to work on things".
>> No. 4759
[X] Continue to talk to her through the door.
[X] "Hey, you were trying to help. We just need to work on things
>> No. 4760
[X] Continue to talk to her through the door.
[X] "Hey, you were trying to help. We just need to work on things".
>> No. 4761
[X] Continue to talk to her through the door.
[X] "Hey, you were trying to help. We just need to work on things".

Lets calm her down a little bit first.
>> No. 4762
[X] Continue to talk to her through the door.
[X] "Hey, you were trying to help. We just need to work on things".
>> No. 4763
[X] Continue to talk to her through the door.
[X] "Hey, you were trying to help. We just need to work on things".
>> No. 4764
[X] Continue to talk to her through the door.
[X] "Hey, you were trying to help. We just need to work on things".
[X] "...like our eating habits. Neither one of us has eaten since yesterday, and that's probably not helping matters here. How about I make us some cucumber sandwiches?"
>> No. 4765
[x] Continue to talk to her through the door.

It's obvious she doesn't want to see anyone right now. You're not sure you can help her. Barging in could simply cause her to withdraw even further, so you decide to wait outside the door.

You slump down, taking a seat, with your back leaning against the door, making sure to make some noise. For this to work, you need to set up the right conditions.

“Well, I came all the way up here to talk, so I'll just talk.” You say, trying to sound as friendly as possible. “You know, we all make mistakes. I know this one poor idiot that created a black hole on accident, and managed to get his leg crushed in the process.” You laugh. “He ended up getting thrown away from everything he knew, only to discover comfort in a new place. The people he met weren't exactly perfect, but... no one is, you know? For instance, this one time comes to mind.”

You laugh a little bit. This will be perfect, if you can pull it off. “He made a mistake, and thought he had screwed everything up. The person he was closest to didn't want to see him, and he felt terrible. He had messed everything up. He thought he had messed up his relationship with this lovely woman, you see, and he was really depressed. It turned out that wasn't it at all, though.”

You hear movement from behind the door. A shuffling of feet. It seems to be moving towards you, so you continue. “It turns out that while my friend was recovering from the accident, she had really been working on something to cure him. It's sweet, isn't it? That she would work so long and so hard on something, even if it was unnecessary.”

...and that's where your material ends. You've had your background thoughts working on probably Nitori thought patterns during the indecent, but without the majority of your brain, they didn't come up with much. You feel a bump against the door, a light change in pressure. Perhaps Nitori sitting on the other side. That, or she just locked it. You're not sure. You'd lock yourself out, too.

“'The cure, though unnecessary and painful, was nothing compared to the pain that the look on her face brought me' he said, to quote his exact words. He didn't mind the folly. Given a few days, he was actually laughing at it. The one he loved ran off, trying to run from her mistake.” This next part... you're smiling just thinking about it. Complete and utter bullshit. Perhaps it'll get a laugh out of her. “Well, he caught up with her, and spilled his heart. 'You're the greatest, You're the only one for me'... well, you know. Eventually, she came out of her hiding place, and just fell into his arms, sorry for acting like she did. They held each other for well over an hour. After that, well---”

The door opens, knocking you off balance. You simply fall backward, donning you're best lopsided smile. Just as planned. Looking up, you see Nitori. She's laughing, but it's ruined by the moistness of her eyes, the moisture along her cheeks.

“Oh?” You say, giving her an amused look. “I guess it doesn't work like that, huh? I just ended up on the floor, not in the lovely lady's arms.”

You join in on the laughing. It was difficult keeping a straight tone of voice through all of that. Had you been faced with this earlier, you would have cracked up. The two of you continue like this for a long time. Only two or three minutes pass, but it feels like much longer.

Eventually, the pain in your side catches up with you. It's simply difficult to laugh anymore, and once you stop, Nitori follows suit after a few more seconds.

[ ] “Well, let's try this again. It's not up to us to break this causality loop, right?” Confess your love to Nitori.
[ ] “Come on, you nut, lets go get an early breakfast. I don't know about you, but I haven't eaten since yesterday.”
[ ] Stay like this for a while longer.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 4768
[X] Hug her.

Hugs make everything better. Perfect way to relieve pain.
>> No. 4769
[ ] “Well, let's try this again. It's not up to us to break this causality loop, right?” Confess your love to Nitori.
[ ] “Come on, you nut, lets go get an early breakfast. I don't know about you, but I haven't eaten since yesterday.”
>> No. 4770
>>4765
Dawwww, that's so sweet!

[ ] Stay like this for a while longer.
[ ] “Well, let's try this again. It's not up to us to break this causality loop, right?” Confess your love to Nitori.
>> No. 4771
[X] Hug her.
[X] “Well, let's try this again. It's not up to us to break this causality loop, right?” Confess your love to Nitori.

Modification. I agree that hugs are great.
>> No. 4772
[X] Hug her.
[X] “Well, let's try this again. It's not up to us to break this causality loop, right?” Confess your love to Nitori.
>> No. 4773
[X] Hug her.
[X] “Well, let's try this again. It's not up to us to break this causality loop, right?” Confess your love to Nitori.

Causality~
>> No. 4774
[X] Hug her.
[X] “Well, let's try this again. It's not up to us to break this causality loop, right?” Confess your love to Nitori.
>> No. 4775
File 121741115437.jpg - (94.37KB , 437x600 , 4b3570a1ad43f096533537e9fbdb84f5.jpg ) [iqdb]
4775
This is wonderful. And there's still plenty of story left, right? I'm so tired of stories leaving the love confession and the start of an actual relationship until the very end. The fun part comes AFTER that, like we've been seeing in Gunman in Gensokyo.

>>4746
>I was trying to make it sound overly scientific for an h-scene
It wasn't nearly as awkward as that Reinforce one from 4chan. Would've been nice if Takiko could talk, though. She hasn't shown enough personality, we need to do something about that soon.
>> No. 4776
[X] Hug her.
[X] “Well, let's try this again. It's not up to us to break this causality loop, right?” Confess your love to Nitori.
>> No. 4777
[X] Hug her.
[X] “Well, let's try this again. It's not up to us to break this causality loop, right?” Confess your love to Nitori.
>> No. 4778
[X] Hug her.
[X] “Well, let's try this again. It's not up to us to break this causality loop, right?” Confess your love to Nitori.

D'awww, indeed.
>> No. 4792
[Κυνοσκεφαλαι] “Well, let's try this again. It's not up to us to break this causality loop, right?” Confess your love to Nitori.
[Κυνοσκεφαλαι] “Come on, you nut, lets go get an early breakfast. I don't know about you, but I haven't eaten since yesterday.”
>> No. 4794
[Q] Hug her.
[Q] “Well, let's try this again. It's not up to us to break this causality loop, right?” Confess your love to Nitori.
[Q] “Come on, you nut, lets go get an early breakfast. I don't know about you, but I haven't eaten since yesterday.”
>> No. 4797
File 121745146034.png - (486.93KB , 480x1950 , 1217450173500.png ) [iqdb]
4797
[x] Let Nitori use the reactor
>> No. 4798
File 121745430791.jpg - (15.49KB , 400x400 , awesome.jpg ) [iqdb]
4798
>>4797
>> No. 4799
File 121745630433.jpg - (34.40KB , 650x550 , 1216142211232.jpg ) [iqdb]
4799
>>4797
>> No. 4800
File 121745634347.jpg - (86.35KB , 451x339 , ohyou.jpg ) [iqdb]
4800
>>4797
>> No. 4802
>>4797

Looks like TEAM ROCKET is blasting off again!
>> No. 4803
[x] “Well, let's try this again. It's not up to us to break this causality loop, right?” Confess your love to Nitori.
[x] Hug her.

“Well,” you say, standing up, “Let's try this again. It's not up to us to break this causality loop, right? Nitori...” You reach out to embrace her, pulling her into your chest with one swift motion. You meet no resistance. “I... think I love you..”

Nitori responds, her voice only slightly above a whisper. “Me, too.”

It's wonderful. You know that you've made the right decision. Nitori seems like a genuinely great person, the sort that's incredibly difficult to find in the outside world. It's funny. You've been looking for years, and suddenly, by some stroke of fate, the one you've been looking for has ended up in front of you.

The two of you stay like this, standing in the doorway to Nitori's room in a one sided embrace, for a long time. How long, you couldn't say, but it doesn't really matter. Everything is right.

...and then, your stomach lets out a ferocious growl. It's understandable; you haven't eaten in almost an entire day. Nitori begins laughing softly, as do you.

“I guess I should get something to eat,” you say. “I don't know about you, but the last meal I ate was breakfast. And that was yesterday.”

Nitori looks up at you, smiling. Almost all traces of her earlier sadness have vanished. “It's still a little early yet. You should learn to eat better, you know? But, I'll join you. I am pretty hungry.”

“Haha... I should.” Looking over towards the stairs, you see Hina and Takiko. Wondrous timing, or were they just standing by waiting for you two to finish? Either way, you motion to them. “Hey, we're going to go get some breakfast. Are you two hungry?”

Both Takiko and Hina nod. “I'd welcome some breakfast,” Hina says, walking closer. “Would you like me to cook? The ingredients I brought for lunch are still in the kitchen.”

[ ] Offer to cook.
[ ] Offer to assist Hina.
[ ] Let Hina cook, spend time with Nitori.
>> No. 4804
[ ] Offer to cook.
>> No. 4805
[ ] Let Hina cook, spend time with Nitori.
>> No. 4806
[ ] Offer to cook.

ITS TIME TO LIVE UP TO OUR FAMILY NAME AND FACE FULL EGG CONSEQUENCES.
>> No. 4807
[X] Offer to assist Hina.

Must keep some normality!
>> No. 4808
[X] Offer to cook.
>> No. 4809
[+] Offer to assist Hina.
>> No. 4810
[X] Let Hina cook, spend time with Nitori.
>> No. 4811
[X] Offer to cook.

How hard can it be? We must dazzle them with our culinary genious!
>> No. 4812
[X] Let Takiko cook

Inb4 people actually vote for this
>> No. 4813
[x] Let Hina cook, spend time with Nitori.

she's giving you a protip here
>> No. 4814
[x] Let Hina cook, spend time with Nitori.
>> No. 4815
[X] Let Takiko cook

In during.
>> No. 4816
[X] Let Hina cook, spend time with Nitori.
>> No. 4817
[x] Let Hina cook, spend time with Nitori.
>> No. 4818
[X] Let Hina cook, spend time with Nitori.

>“Would you like me to cook? Nudge nudge, wink wink."
>> No. 4819
[Κάππα] Let Hina cook, spend time with Nitori.
>> No. 4820
[X] Let Takiko cook, spend time with Nitori.
>> No. 4821
[x] Let Hina cook, spend time with Nitori.

“That would be great, Hina.” You say, smiling. “How long do you think it'll be?”

“Oh...” she thinks for a moment “About thirty minutes.” She looks behind her, towards Takiko. “Takiko, would you mind helping me?”

The little fairy gives Hina an excited nod. You've got a bad feeling about this, but... you don't think she'd go as far as to ruin the communal dish. At worst, you might have to go back and get another serving.

“Then we should get started, shouldn't we, Takiko?” Hina walks and Takiko flies past you, both of them heading into the kitchen. You and Nitori are left standing alone in the hallway again.

“So,” You turn to Nitori, donning your best smile. “What now?”

“I...” she looks embarassed, unsure of what to do next. “... don't know.”

“Well, we could...”

[ ] “...go for a walk. It was a beautiful night outside, the last time I checked.”
[ ] “...go have a seat in the living room.”
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 4822
[ ] “...go for a walk. It was a beautiful night outside, the last time I checked.”
>> No. 4823
[x] “...go for a walk. It was a beautiful night outside, the last time I checked.”
>> No. 4824
[ ] “...go for a walk. It was a beautiful night outside, the last time I checked.”
>> No. 4825
[Κάππα] “...go for a walk. It was a beautiful night outside, the last time I checked.”
>> No. 4827
[x] "...Fight to the death, Nero Chaos!"
>> No. 4828
[ ] “...go for a walk. It was a beautiful night outside, the last time I checked.”

Alone time~
>> No. 4829
[ ] “...go for a walk. It was a beautiful night outside, the last time I checked.”
>> No. 4830
[+] “...go flying around for a bit. It was a beautiful night outside, the last time I checked.”
>> No. 4831
>[ ] “...go for a walk.
Is our leg still numb? We should find that cane.
>> No. 4834
[x] “...go have a seat in the living room.”
>> No. 4835
[Q] “...go for a walk. It was a beautiful night outside, the last time I checked.”

Nice.
>> No. 4836
[ ] “...go for a walk. It's a wonderful night
You’ve gotta take it from me
It’s a wonderful night

(Come on and break it on down)

It’s a wonderful night
You’ve gotta shake it for me
It’s a wonderful night

(Come on and break it on down)

Girl I want it you got it
Your body’s like a narcotic
The thought is auto-erotic

(Come on and break it on down)

Can I get it on credit
I guess your brick-house I’ll bet it
Take it as far as you’ll let it

(Come on and break it on down)
>> No. 4837
>>4836
I hate that song.
>> No. 4838
>>4837
well Fatboy Slim hates you too! Hmmp!
>> No. 4839
[ ] I WANNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE.
>> No. 4841
[x] "...Fight to the death, Nero Chaos!"
>> No. 4842
[x] “...go for a walk. It was a beautiful night outside, the last time I checked.”

“...go for a walk. It was a beautiful night outside, the last time I checked.” Looking at your watch, it’s still before sunrise.

“...ok.” Nitori says, still being timid. “A walk sounds... nice.”

You try to walk forward, but it seems your leg is still numb. Not wanting to take a strike at Nitori, you hobble forward. Once you reach the outside of your door, you stop. “Hold up a second,” You say, turning back to Nitori. “Let me get my cane.”

She flinches a little bit at that, and looks down. “Hey, it’s no problem.” You say, trying to comfort her. “I don’t mind.” Laughing, you add. “If I was an olympic runner, I might, but I’m just a scientist. We don’t move too much, anyway.”

Nitori doesn’t reply. Letting her sulk would be bad, however, so you speak up. “Something wrong?”

“I-it’s... nothing.” She says, trying to force a smile. It’s a terrible attempt. You can see right through it.

You move inside the doorframe, and then peek out. “Hey, Nitori.” You say, laughing “Your guilt is showing. Really,” you say, being sincere, “I don’t mind.” Saying this, you drop back into the room, and hobble over to the cane. It’s currently resting on the backboard to your bed. Trying it out, it seems to work well enough. This new leg is a bit less efficient than your peg-leg in this state, as it’s quite heavy.

Returning to the hallway, cane in hand, you smile at Nitori. She returns it, but it’s still uneasy. You’ll bring up the issue, but once you’re outside. A clear night such as this one should lighten anyone’s mood.

“Ready?”

“Y...yeah.”

You take the lead, hobbling along on your cane. Nitori trails behind you. This... will not do. What use is a romantic walk, if the one you’re taking it with is walking behind you? You stop, turning around.

“Come on, you nut. I don’t bite.” You say, throwing on your best grin. “Let’s enjoy this, together.”

Nitori blushes, but moves up toward you. You turn to her as you walk, watching her body language. Her head is still down, her posture tense. At a loss for what to do, you let those errant thoughts work on a solution while you continue walking.

Once you reach the outside, you’re hit with a beautiful panorama of stars. The moon has fallen behind the river valley now. The entire scene is very beautiful, as always.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of this sky,” you say, “the light pollution in the outside world is terrible. I think it’d be hard to catch a view like this anywhere in Europe.”

Looking over and down, towards Nitori, she also seems to be looking up. Your eyes meet. She manages to break off eye contact with superb speed, finding interest in the unlit mountainside. It’s an uncomfortable situation.

[ ] “... you know, if you talk about it, you’ll feel better.”
[ ] Continue talking about unrelated things.
[ ] Try to make her laugh.
>> No. 4843
[X] Try to make her laugh.
>> No. 4844
[ ] “... you know, if you talk about it, you’ll feel better.”
>> No. 4846
[X] “... you know, if you talk about it, you’ll feel better.”
>> No. 4847
[x] “... you know, if you talk about it, you’ll feel better.”

Hummmmmmm.
>> No. 4848
[x] Take her hand in yours. Switch your cane to your off-hand if necessary.
[x] Try to make her laugh.
>> No. 4849
[x] Take her hand in yours. Switch your cane to your off-hand if necessary.
[x] “... you know, if you talk about it, you’ll feel better.
>> No. 4850
Sleepan gaems. More updates tomorrow.
>> No. 4851
[x] Take her hand in yours. Switch your cane to your off-hand if necessary.
[x] “... you know, if you talk about it, you’ll feel better.
>> No. 4852
{X} Take her hand in yours. Switch your cane to your off-hand if necessary.
{X} “... you know, if you talk about it, you’ll feel better.”
>> No. 4853
[+] Take her hand in yours. Switch your cane to your off-hand if necessary.
[+] “... you know, if you talk about it, you’ll feel better.
>> No. 4854
[Q] Take her hand in yours. Switch your cane to your off-hand if necessary.
[Q] “... you know, if you talk about it, you’ll feel better.
>> No. 4856
[x] Take her hand in yours. Switch your cane to your off-hand if necessary.
[x] “... you know, if you talk about it, you’ll feel better.

You switch your cane into your left hand, and take Nitori’s in your right. It’s quite soft for how much work she seems to do in the lab. She looks back at you, and then looks down towards the ground. You guess that she’s embarrassed, but it’s difficult to tell in this lighting.

“...you know,” you say, as gently as possible, “if you talk about it, you’ll feel better. Usually.” You laugh. “It works for me, at least.”

Silence. It seems that not even the crickets are awake at this hour. You return your gaze skyward, continuing to hold on to Nitori’s hand. The sky really is beautiful.

“But, if you don’t want to, that’s also fine.” You say, sighing.

“I...”

Nitori squeezes your hand, preparing to say something. “I... don’t like to mess up. Not when others are involved.” She laughs a soft, uneasy laugh. “What if I make a serious mistake? What if I hurt someone? What if I...” another pause. “hurt you?”

“You have.” You laugh. “That thing you hit me with really stung. But, like I said before, I don’t mind. You did what you had to do, right? That’s an admirable trait.”

“I don’t mean...” She laughs again, this time a little sadly, removing her hand from yours. “Sorry. It’s hard for me. I’ve always been a little shy in certain situations, so...”

“Heh.” A little? “It’s OK. I was at one time, too.”

She finally looks up to you, this time with suspicion. “Really? You don’t seem like it.”

“Sure.” You look skyward, reminiscing. “In my earlier years, I never spoke unless spoken to. I was always afraid that people would think my ideas were stupid, or were uninteresting. So I didn’t say anything.” You laugh. “It’s interesting, isn’t it? Illogical, in most cases, even.”

“...yeah.” Nitori agrees, her voice a little quiet “How did you get over it?”

You turn your gaze back to Nitori. “I forced myself to by joining the drama club in college.” You say, laughing. “A bit of an extreme measure, but it worked.”

Some more silence. She looks back downward. “... it’s not that simple.”

“It can be.” You laugh again, gently. “Give it a try, sometime, OK?”

“...ok.”

More silence ensues. You guess this isn’t sometime, but at least you tried. You reinstate your grip on Nitori’s hand, generating no complaints. You return your gaze skyward, thinking about other things, a pang of nervousness showing itself. You’re going back to the outside soon, if Reimu was right. There are all kinds of things that can go wrong, all sorts of unknowns...

...but right now it’s time for breakfast, says your watch. You turn towards Nitori, causing her to snap out of her star-gazing mode.

“Ready for some food? It’s been about a half hour.”

She smiles. “Yep.”

... and seems a bit more cheerful. Perhaps your talk did more good than you realized.

“Great.” You release your grip, switching your cane back to your right arm. Nitori chooses to walk on your right side, so you simply walk forward. “I’ll bet it’s something good, since Hina’s cooking.”

The two of you walk in silence, since you ended up not too far from the cave. You open the door to the cave, holding it open for Nitori.

“After you,” You say, motioning inward with your cane. She lets out a laugh. The two of you make your way to the living room, and, not a second after you both sit down, Hina enters.

“Sorry, it’s not quite breakfast food,” she says, bearing two bowls of stir-fry looking stuff. It has a spicy aroma to it. Takiko is behind her, bearing chopsticks. They both set down their loads in front of you. “I’ll be back in a minute.”

Hina and Takiko make two trips, returning with two more bowls (one with only a tiny portion, Takiko’s), tea cups, and tea. She takes her seat on the other sofa, while Takiko sits on the table due to her short reach.

“Thanks, Hina... and Takiko.” Nitori says, pleased with the meal despite the lack of cucumbers. You also offer your thanks.

Looking over, Takiko seems to be looking at you expectantly. You sense that something’s up, but...

[ ] Ignore it. You’re starving.
[ ] Eat cautiously. Take a small bite or two first.
[ ] Ask Takiko about her look.
>> No. 4857
{X} Eat cautiously. Take a small bite or two first.
Hmm~
>> No. 4858
[x] Eat cautiously. Take a small bite or two first.

What mischief have you been up to, fairy lass?
>> No. 4859
{X} Eat cautiously. Take a small bite or two first.
>> No. 4860
{X} Eat cautiously. Take a small bite or two first.

OH NOM NOM NOM.
>> No. 4861
[x] Ignore it. You’re starving.

Let the fairy play her prank.
>> No. 4862
[X] Eat cautiously. Take a small bite or two first.

And this is like that House arc, but does that mean we permamently have to back to the PIMP CANE?
>> No. 4863
[x] Eat cautiously. Take a small bite or two first.

Although your stomach protests, you decide to eat the dish slowly at first. There’s... absolutely nothing wrong with it, from what you can tell. It’s certainly on the spicy side, but spicy food is delicious. Takiko continues looking at you, still expecting something.

“This is delicious,” you say eating more. “Very spicy.”

Hina gives you a puzzled look. “Spicy?”

“Indeed.” You eat some more.

“It’s not supposed to be very spicy...”

Looking at Takiko, she’s giving you a mischievous grin, with a hint of confusion.

You laugh. “I think it had a little help.”

Hina understands what you mean, and returns to eating. Nitori had already been eating. Takiko, however, seems to be having difficulty. The pieces of vegetables are large, compared to her, and she’s using her fork as somewhat of a makeshift spear. It’s quite comical, but she seems to be getting frustrated.

Before you can do anything, Hina comes to the rescue. “Here,” she says, taking a knife that she had laying nearby. You had wondered what that was for; she’s using chopsticks, so it seemed out of place. “Let me cut it for you.”

While she sets to work on the fairy’s food, you continue eating yours. It’s slow going, and you need plenty of tea to wash it down. It’s quite good, even with the overpowering spice.

There isn’t much table talk, and the meal proceeds rather uneventfully. Hina is almost feeding Takiko, her motherly instincts taking over, and Nitori is simply eating. It seems that no one else is going to bring up a topic, so perhaps you should.

[ ] ...or, maybe not. Eat in silence.
[ ] Try to get some going. It doesn’t really matter what.
[ ] Bring up a topic (write-in).
>> No. 4864
[ ] Bring up a topic (write-in).
[ ] So, Nitori, whats gonna happen to my leg? Me and Peggy have kinda bonded, flying and the Reimu fight were pretty fun you know!"
>> No. 4865
>It’s certainly on the spicy side, but spicy food is delicious.

I KNEW it. She put hot sauce a needle in our ohagi stir-fry!

[x] Take that cane and start practicing for the Koushien.
>> No. 4866
[X] Bring up a topic (write-in).
[X] Takiko. So moe.
>> No. 4867
>Hina is almost feeding Takiko, her motherly instincts taking over
HNNNNNGGGGG

[+] Bring up a topic (write-in).
[+] "So, Nitori, whats gonna happen to my leg? Me and Peggy 2.0 have kinda bonded. Flying and the Reimu fight were pretty fun, you know!"
altered, because it wasn't his first peg leg.

I wonder if there's any way to make Takiko become our Reinforce Zwei.
>> No. 4868
[x] Bring up a topic (write-in).
[x] "So, Nitori, whats gonna happen to my leg? Me and Peggy 2.0 have kinda bonded. Flying and the Reimu fight were pretty fun, you know!"
>> No. 4869
Sleep, updates tomorrow, etc.
>> No. 4870
[+] "So, Nitori, whats gonna happen to my leg? Me and Peggy 2.0 have kinda bonded. Flying and the Reimu fight were pretty fun, you know!"
altered, because it wasn't his first peg leg.

>I wonder if there's any way to make Takiko become our Reinforce Zwei.

First things first. Basic weapons & armor. I'm assuming she would do best with something that would focus her innate danmaku (a "micro-hakkero") or with a cartridge based system which we can charge up ourselves.

Then we can opt for cyborg exoskeleton, power armor, or a simple force-field generator, depending on how invasive we're feeling. I know fairies reincarnate, but I don't know how well they regenerate--if they can, we might be able to use nanomachines to augment it, giving her crazy regen h4x.

I personally think we should build her some NBC-shielded armor and then fashion her a saber out of some of that thorium.
>> No. 4871
>>4863
>Hina is almost feeding Takiko, her motherly instincts taking over

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>> No. 4872
File 12176632011.jpg - (92.34KB , 700x912 , 550539.jpg ) [iqdb]
4872
>Hina is almost feeding Takiko, her motherly instincts taking over

MORE DESCRIPTION PLEASE
>> No. 4876
[+] "So, Nitori, whats gonna happen to my leg? Me and Peggy 2.0 have kinda bonded. Flying and the Reimu fight were pretty fun, you know!"
altered, because it wasn't his first peg leg.
>> No. 4905
Hopefully the youkai bone didn't get destroyed.
>> No. 4931
[X] "So, Nitori, whats gonna happen to my leg? Me and Peggy 2.0 have kinda bonded. Flying and the Reimu fight were pretty fun, you know!"
>> No. 4937
[x] "So, Nitori, what’s gonna happen to my leg? Me and Peggy 2.0 have kinda bonded. Flying and the Reimu fight were pretty fun, you know!"

“So, Nitori,” you say, trying to bring this up as normally as possible. “what’s going to happen to my leg? It’s still numb from before.”

A hint of uneasiness crosses her face, leaving you to wonder if she’s still sensitive about it. “I... it’s still numb?” She asks, looking at it.

You try to extent a claw, but it does no good. Tapping it, you still can’t feel any sensation. “Seems so. We’ve kind of bonded, you know.” You laugh. It’s not like you need it much anymore; you still feel as though you could fly and shoot danmaku, at least to some extent. It’s not as strong as it was before, but it’s still there. The annoying part is the loss of mobility.

“That’s strange,” she says, “it shouldn’t be. Are you numb anyplace?”

“Me? Not really.” You laugh. “I’m a bit out of it, but I’d attribute that more to the fevered coma than the thing you hit me with.”

Hina continues slicing Takiko’s food into fairy bite-sized pieces and holding the tiny fairy’s fork, while Takiko is preoccupied with eating. Neither of them seem too interested in the topic.

“Umm..” Nitori’s getting that ‘oh, I screwed up’ look again. “It should have cleared up already.” She frowns. “That device was designed to disrupt youkai energy from the leg. That’s what I...” she pauses. “...you know. The first time. The second time was to restore it to an undisrupted state.”

If your speculations are correct, that would explain the whole not breathing thing. Perhaps your brain is part youkai now? You don’t quite get the mechanics behind it, but two can play that game.

“So, it’s sort of like a youkai-specific EMP, then? Except reversible.”

“A... what?” She’s clearly confused.

“Electromagnetic pulse. They can be used as weapons to knock out electronics. Basically, it’s just a pulse of electromagnetic energy.”

She seems to think about it for a minute. “...I’ve never thought about that before. Does that really work?”

“Yeah. If the electronics are unshielded, they’ll be rendered unusable.”

“Hmm...” She’s thinking again. “I guess what I made kind of works like that. It generates a similar energy that interferes with the kind the leg gives off.” Her mouth twists a bit into a frown. “And you too, I guess.”

You laugh. An anti-you weapon? “It’s not made out of kryptonite, is it? I think that would be a little too much.”

She doesn’t catch your reference. “A-anyway, it may actually have worked like an... EMP?” You nod, and she continues. “It may have overloaded a lot of the sensitive electronics in your leg.”

“That’s bad, isn’t it? Wouldn’t we have to go in to repair it?” As soon as you say it, however, you remember the little...

“Nope. I’ve got a system in place to take care of any internal damage. You should be fine.”

“Nanites, right? Or is it something different?”

The two of you continue talking about the finer points of the leg. You don’t learn too many new things after that last encounter with your mind; it’s more like a refresher course, as many of those memories didn’t stick.

Both you and Nitori finish around the same time and wait for Hina to finish. While she was busy feeding Takiko, she was neglecting her own plate. Takiko sips tea in the meantime, floating near the edge of the table while tipping her cup in order to drink. It’s still amusing to watch.

Eventually, Hina finishes up. “Well, I should be going.” She gives you a smile. “I do have a job to catch up on, after all.”

She gathers the dishes and heads for the door. All three of you bid her farewell.

“Haaaaa...” Nitori stretches while yawning. “You’ve certainly given me a workout. I haven’t slept since you got here.” You mentally laugh at that image. “Anyway, I’m going to go bathe. Are you coming with me?”

[ ] Don’t go. Stick around the cave and do something (specify).
[ ] Go, but suggest the hot spring.
[ ] Go. The river is cold, but you can take it.
>> No. 4938
{X} Go. The river is cold, but you can take it.
>> No. 4940
[X] Go, but suggest the hot spring.

She's inviting us along? Let's hope for no cloaking field.
>> No. 4941
[x] Go, but suggest the hot spring.

Aya has to sell her voyeurism videos somehow. Support the industry, yo!
>> No. 4942
[x] Go, but suggest the hot spring.

We can always fib on how we found it.
>> No. 4943
[X] Go, but suggest the hot spring.
>> No. 4944
[x] Go, but suggest the hot spring.
>> No. 4945
[x] Go, but suggest the hot spring.
>> No. 4946
[x] Go, but suggest the hot spring.
>> No. 4947
[Q] Go, but suggest the hot spring.
>> No. 4948
[X] Go, but suggest the hot spring.
>> No. 4952
[x] Go, but suggest the hot spring.

Hurgulburgul!
>> No. 4955
[x] Go, but suggest the hot spring.

“Sure, I’ll go... but, would you be up for a different place? The river is terribly cold.”

“Hm?” She seems interested in your suggestion.

“Well, I know of this hot spring just a little ways away from the cave...”

“Really?” She asks, sounding curious. “I’ve looked, and haven’t found any. It’s possible my thermal imaging device is bad, but...”

“I was out there this morning, actually.” You laugh. “I came across it during my walk. Or fly, rather. It’s a little deep, and I don’t think we could make it without flight, but...”

Nitori looks at you, smiling. “Let’s go there, then.” She stands up, and makes for the door. You follow, as does Takiko.

“You’d like to go too, Takiko?” You ask. She nods in response.

“Well, then, I’ll go grab some towels.” Nitori looks at you and winks. “And some other things.”

Other things? You laugh. “Isn’t bathing with that cloaking thing cumbersome?”

She smiles. “Not really.” It’s great to see her in such a good mood. “Anyway, I’ll be back.”

She leaves the room. You sit on the sofa next to Takiko, waiting for her return. It’ll be nice to get the little fairy some paper or something later. Maybe she can finally tell you how she learned to write. And, you still need to reward her somehow. She did do her job, even if she couldn’t wake you.

Eventually, Nitori returns, bearing soap and towels. Two towels and a washcloth, to be exact. You assume the washcloth is for Takiko.

“You’ll have to lead the way,” she says, motioning in the general direction of the outside door. You get off of the sofa and head over to her, as she’s standing by the door. Takiko follows.

“No problem,” you say, fully confident in your abilities. Your memory was already good, and you’re sure it’s gotten better. Finding it again is simply a matter of remembering where it is in relation to the cave.

The three of you head outside, together. It’s still not dawn yet, but it’s nearing it. Glancing at your watch, it’s almost six o-clock already. Time sure flies when you’re getting zapped by crazy devices.

“Ok,” you say, taking a stance. Visualizing the mountainous terrain on the way back, along with a little triangulation between some local landmarks, you make out the direction fairly quickly. You point in said direction. “It’s this way.”

You strain to get airborne. It feels like moving through molasses with your leg inoperative, but that’s fine. You’re moving about the same speed that Takiko can, but it’s requiring a strenuous effort. The two of them join you in the air, and you float slowly forward. Onward, to your destination.

It’s slow going. Boring. There’s no conversation, but you also don’t have much to say.

[ ] Talk about getting Takiko some writing supplies.
[ ] Talk about the outside world.
[ ] Keep quiet. Enjoy the scenery.
>> No. 4957
[X] Keep quiet. Enjoy the scenery.

The rest can wait.
>> No. 4964
[x] Talk about the end of the world.

Why I do this?
>> No. 4966
[ x ] Talk about getting Takiko some writing supplies.
>> No. 4967
[x] Talk about getting Takiko some writing supplies
>> No. 4971
[ x ] Talk about getting Takiko some writing supplies.
>> No. 4973
[+] Talk about getting Takiko some writing supplies.

...I have the sudden and incredibly cute mental image of Takiko with a portable Etch-A-Sketch tablet.
>> No. 4975
File 121775065277.png - (17.10KB , 150x193 , 418.png ) [iqdb]
4975
[x] Talk about getting Takiko some writing supplies.
Pic related.
>> No. 4976
>>4975
D'awwww
>> No. 4980
[x] Talk about getting Takiko some writing supplies.
>> No. 4982
[ ] Talk about getting Takiko some writing supplies.
>> No. 5001
[x] Talk about getting Takiko some writing supplies.

The boredom stabs at your mind. It’s... unnaturally strong. A byproduct of your transformation? You’ve already flown this path once today, and now, it’s much slower. Something needs to be done to pass the time. You fall back a little ways, bringing yourself closer to Nitori. Some conversation might be nice.

“Something wrong?” She gives you a quizzical look.

“Not really.” You smile. “Leading the flock has left me in boredom. I thought we could talk along the way, since we’re not moving too fast.”

“Oh? About what?” She asks.

“Ah...” you motion to Takiko. The fairy doesn’t pay you much mind. “She tried to bring me out of my coma, right? I promised her a reward if she did.”

Nitori smiles. “What did you have in mind?”

“Well, for starters, something for her to write on. Do you have any small notepads back at the cave?”

She thinks about it for a few seconds. “Yep.”

“How about a small pencil? Or a pen?”

“Hmm... I’m not sure. I’ve got normal sized ones, but...”

That could be a problem, then, but you get the feeling you’ll manage. A writing utensil is nothing difficult.

Looking off to your other side, it seems that Takiko has gotten closer. She gives you a heartfelt smile, seemingly pleased with this.

“Oh, I’m glad you like the idea, still. I’ll also have to make you something to carry it around with.” A few ideas come to mind, from something like a cloth bookbag to a backpack of some kind.

Turning back ahead, you notice the telltale indent in the mountainside. “Ah, there it is.” You say, pointing.

Nitori increases her speed, laughing. “I’ll just go change before you get there, then. See you in a bit, Bill!”

She’s much faster than you are, and at this distance, there’s no doubt she’s right. You and Takiko slowly plod forward, leaving you to wonder how long it’ll be till your leg’s healed.

Eventually, you land. Nitori is nowhere to be scene, but she indicates that she’s there by talking to you. “The water’s great, Bill. How’d you find this place? It’s pretty well hidden.”

[ ] “Oh, well, Aya showed it to me.”
[ ] “A bit of luck, I guess.”
[ ] Laugh. “Oh, didn’t I tell you? I can see in infrared now.”
>> No. 5002
[ ] “A bit of luck, I guess.”
>> No. 5003
[x] “Oh, well, Aya showed it to me.”

Probably dumb, but I am curious about how Nitori will react.
>> No. 5008
[x] Laugh. “Oh, didn’t I tell you? I can see in infrared now.”

A dodge that we can play off as a joke if needed.

And her embarrassment is payback for this one-way peep show. Seriously dude, that is not cool.

>That could be a problem, then, but you get the feeling you’ll manage. A writing utensil is nothing difficult.

Just split open a pencil and take out the lead. Perfect.
>> No. 5012
[X] Laugh. “Oh, didn’t I tell you? I can see in infrared now.”

Kappa-teasin' games.
>> No. 5014
[x] Laugh. “Oh, didn’t I tell you? I can see in infrared now.”
>> No. 5017
[Q] Laugh. “Oh, didn’t I tell you? I can see in infrared now.”

I somehow doubt the cloaking device hides body heat as well.
>> No. 5043
[x] Laugh. “Oh, didn’t I tell you? I can see in infrared now.”

You turn to face the mountain, giving Takiko a little privacy, and begin to change. Sure, you’ve just been in here, but it’s quite pleasant. You wouldn’t mind going back. But, in response to Nitori’s question...

“Oh, didn’t I tell you?” You say, laughing. “I can see in infrared now.”

Silence. You fight back the urge to turn around and see her reaction, as it wouldn’t do much good anyway. You continue to change.

“...really?” She asks eventually, not sensing the joke.

“No, not really.” Then, smiling, you add. “Though, that would be kind of cool. I need a few more superpowers.”

More silence. You guess she’s not catching your body language. Chances are she’s not looking, so that makes sense.

“Kidding,” you add, “just kidding.”

Removing the last of your clothing, you toss it into the pile with the rest. “Hey, Nitori? Is Takiko in the water yet?”

“Yep.” You also hear some tiny splashing in response.

Turning around, you see Takiko, in the water, and some odd light distortions on the far side of the pool. You can’t quite pinpoint what’s wrong, but something seems off. It’s probably Nitori.

You get into the water, this time slowing your decent with flight. It’s a much more relaxing way to enter than falling in. The warm sensation soon returns, and you find yourself relaxing without much trouble. Your eyes close almost on instinct.

“Ahhh...” you let out a sigh of relief. “This place is wonderful, isn’t it?”

“It is.” Nitori laughs. “There hasn’t been any seismic activity for a while, so I wonder where it came from...”

“Maybe you were sleeping.” You laugh. “Unless you’ve got a seismograph running somewhere in that basement of yours. Then, I’ve got no idea.”

“Maybe. I’d like to think I’d wake up---“

You open your eyes for a second, to scope out the surroundings, and... you can see Nitori’s face sticking out of the water, amidst the steam. You can’t make much else out, as dawn hasn’t come to this little hole in the mountain yet. It’s shocking, but you manage to

“--- when there’s an earthquake, you know?”

Seems she doesn’t realize that she’s visible. You close your eyes again, not wishing to be too rude.

[ ] “...your face is showing.”
[ ] Don’t say anything to alert her. See if she figures it out on her own.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 5046
[ ] Don’t say anything to alert her. See if she figures it out on her own.
>> No. 5047
[ ] Don’t say anything to alert her. See if she figures it out on her own.
>> No. 5048
[ ] Don’t say anything to alert her. See if she figures it out on her own.

I was going to vote for something along the lines of swimming and trying to cop a feel and blaming it on not being able to see her, but that would be very stupid.
>> No. 5051
[ ] Don’t say anything to alert her. See if she figures it out on her own.
>> No. 5056
[ x ] Don’t say anything to alert her. See if she figures it out on her own.
>> No. 5068
Eh, sorry about that. Got sidetracked doing other things today. Updates tomorrow.
>> No. 5070
[ ] Don’t say anything to alert her. See if she figures it out on her own.
>> No. 5078
[x] "Say Nitori, would you like to listen to a fairy tale? I know it by heart; it's by Hans Christian Andersen and its title in the original Danish was I believe 'Keiserens nye Klæder.'"
[x] Relate the parable of "The Emperor's New Clothes."
>> No. 5090
[x] Don’t say anything to alert her. See if she figures it out on her own.

You decide to let it ride. She’ll figure it out, sooner or later. Maybe Takiko will tell her, but then again...

“You’d be surprised.” You say, trying to keep up the conversation. “I could probably sleep through a small earthquake with little trouble.”

“So could I.” She laughs. “It doesn’t mean I like to think so.”

The two of you continue this pointless banter for a while. It’s very relaxing, almost normal. It’s the first normal moment you think you’ve had outside of eating meals.

Eventually, your eyes become filled with the red of the morning dawn. It seems the sun has peeked over the lip of the spring, finally, bringing a new wave of warmth. You open your eyes to confirm it.

... and Nitori is still visible. How could she not have realized it by now? You really should try to find out how that thing works.

“...so, then I---“

She turns around, due to some fluke, and notices her shadow being cast on the water. A look of shock crosses her face, and she freezes. Takiko gives you a smile. It seems that she was playing along, too.

“...w...what?” Nitori manages to mumble before sinking into the water. The glare from the sun is providing an effective shield against prying eyes. “H-how long...?”
Only her nose and up are above the water line now.

[ ] Flash a mischievous smile. “Oh, about a half hour now.”
[ ] “I don’t know. I just opened my eyes.”
[ ] Nudist option.
>> No. 5091
[ ] Flash a mischievous smile. “Oh, about a half hour now.”
>> No. 5093
{X} Flash a mischievous smile. “Oh, about a half hour now.”
>> No. 5095
[ ] Flash a mischievous smile. “Oh, about a half hour now.”
>> No. 5097
[X] Nudist option.
[X] *Flex*
>> No. 5107
[x] Flash a mischievous smile. “Oh, about a half hour now.”

Foom foom.
>> No. 5108
[ ] Flash a mischievous smile. “Oh, about a half hour now.”
>> No. 5109
[X] Flash a mischievous smile. “Oh, about a half hour now.”