- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 1641)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 125322136814.jpg - (359.31KB, 935x662, e29b8313b678c54b2bb0a7dc1feec62e.jpg) [iqdb]
1641 No. 1641
"And I don't trust you either. Yet." You retort. "What's in the jar? What'll happen if I open it?"
Orin's grin does not return, but her eyes narrow dangerously at you.
"Er ... " You gulp, feeling extremely uncomfortable. "Maybe if I could take a look at it?" You stammer your words, wanting to get away from that stare.
"Mmm~?" Orin raises an eyebrow. "Just a look?"
You try to shrug, but her hands are pinning your shoulders down. When did that happen?
"Y-yeah." You can feel cold sweat beading on your forehead. "Maybe it's safe. I don't know." You babble. Stop looking at me like that! Stop it! It's like she's coiling, readying herself to spring into action. The threat of sudden motion and speed is enough to unnerve you on a deep, animal level.

"Mmmm, okay." Orin lets you go, suddenly sitting up and then hopping off. You take a deep breath in relief as she steps over to the jar and picks it up. Her movements are so openly inhuman, too fluid and precise and stylised.
She sits across from you, squatting down so her dress rides up and exposes her shins.
"Here. Take it then." She passes you the jar, eager to get it out of her hands. There's a hint of carefully controlled tension in her face, as if she's expecting something.
Turning the jar over in your hands reveals nothing. The lid is screw-on, sealed with masking tape. Nothing out of the ordinary except the contents. The blue gas inside is very dense, so thick you can't see through the jar.

"So what is it?" You ask.
"Mine." Orin leans forward, putting her face closer to yours. "Open it."
"So ... " You frown with thought. "Farley took this from you, he's been here before?"
"Things can be stolen at a distance." Orin doesn't sound happy. "Or taken when the owner is not looking. Humans with magic ... mmmm, thieves."

Tap tap.

Your gaze flicks back to the jar, eyes wide. Something just knocked. Orin bares her teeth again, grinning with smug satisfaction.
"She wants out too." Orin says.
"She?" You ask, bewildered.
Orin just nods, reaching over and holding your wrist with strong fingers, moving your hand to the lid of the jar.

"Open it." She repeats.

[ ] Open the jar.
[ ] "Only if we get more petting time."
[ ] "Only if you promise not to attack me again."
[ ] "Only if you promise to help me find somebody."
Expand all images
>> No. 1643
[x] Open the jar.

Zofie?
>> No. 1646
[X] Open the jar.
-[X] No preconditions. At all. Open the jar.
-[X] "Do I get some petting for this?"
--[X] Give her some big ol' begging eyes.

You don't fucking bargain using prisoners/hostages. That's one of the biggest asshole moves you can possibly pull ever, and cruel as hell. If someone's trapped, you let them out.
>> No. 1647
[X]Open the jar.

It's not the good kind of bottled fairy, Link.
>> No. 1648
[X] Open the jar.
-[X] No preconditions. At all. Open the jar.
-[X] "Okay. Can I pet you some more now?"
--[X] Give her some big ol' begging eyes.
>> No. 1649
[X] Open the jar.

Open now, negotiate later. Even if we're in a weaker bargaining position.
>> No. 1650
>>1646
Good point.

[X] Open the jar.
-[X] No preconditions. At all. Open the jar.
-[X] "Promise to help me find someone?"
--[X] Give her some big ol' begging eyes.

But I'd still rather be petted by Kogasa.
>> No. 1651
[X] Open the jar.
-[X] No preconditions. At all. Open the jar.
-[X] "Promise to help me find someone?"
--[X] Give her some big ol' begging eyes.

This; we can go about petting the cat later, but we have a cute umbrella girl to find and a awesome/moe/atomic crow girl to hang out with.
>> No. 1652
[X] Open the jar.
-[X] No preconditions. At all. Open the jar.
-[X] "Promise to help me find someone?"
--[X] Give her some big ol' begging eyes.

Sounds good to me.
>> No. 1653
[X] Open the jar.
-[X] No preconditions. At all. Open the jar.
-[X] "Promise to help me find someone?"
--[X] Give her some big ol' begging eyes.
>> No. 1654
[X] Open the jar.
-[X] No preconditions. At all. Open the jar.
>> No. 1655
[X] Open the jar.
[X] Apologize for not realizing importance behind opening it sooner.

Wow this Farley's beginning to remind me of Porky Minch...
>> No. 1656
[x] Open the jar.
[x] What Happened To The Mouse?
>> No. 1657
[X] Open the jar.

Open that shit like Commodore Motherfucking Perry.
>> No. 1659
File 125322960437.jpg - (140.17KB, 827x1102, THISJAR.jpg) [iqdb]
1659
>> No. 1665
[x] "Only if we get more petting time."

Sometimes I like my choices in one line.
>> No. 1666
[X] Open the jar.
-[X] No preconditions. At all. Open the jar.
-[X] "Do I get some petting for this?"
--[X] Give her some big ol' begging eyes.
>> No. 1667
[x] "Okay."
[x] Stand up, brace yourself. Hand on the lid, now...
[x] Turn and run.
>> No. 1668
[X] Open the jar.
-[X] No preconditions. At all. Open the jar.
-[X] "Promise to help me find someone?"
--[X] Give her some big ol' begging eyes.

I am with you
>> No. 1682
[X] Open the jar.
-[X] No preconditions. At all. Open the jar.
-[X] "Promise to help me find someone?"
--[X] Give her some big ol' begging eyes.
>> No. 1690
[x] "Fuck you, if you had asked nicely instead of ordering me, I might have opened it. Now whatever is stuck in this jar will stay that way forever for all I care."
[x] Leave the room and don't look back.
>> No. 1692
[x] "Fuck you, if you had asked nicely instead of ordering me, I might have opened it. Now whatever is stuck in this jar will stay that way forever for all I care."
[x] Leave the room and don't look back.

Getting scared shitless option
>> No. 1693
>>1690
>>1692

You best be trolling.
>> No. 1694
>>1693

It's too late to be doing that now; we've spent alot of time getting on the kitty's good side, and now we're set to do as she asks and hopefully help us.
>> No. 1695
Simply put, I suspect it's one of those blue flame skulls. It was 'stolen at a distance' by Farley, who most likely made an attempt at necromany. It would fit with his shown personality.
>> No. 1696
>>1695
I don't think skulls are usually referred to as "she". I'm betting it's a zombie fairy.
>> No. 1697
[X] Open the jar.
-[X] No preconditions. At all. Open the jar.

I'd say petting time is for pussies, but then we'd all get into a big catfight and everyone would be trying to scratch each other's eyes out, so I think I'll just avoid letting that cat out of the bag.
>> No. 1698
File 125330852532.jpg - (42.18KB, 600x540, Ultros.jpg) [iqdb]
1698
>>1697
>ultros.jpg
>> No. 1710
[X] Open the jar.
>> No. 1712
[x] Give her the box.
>> No. 1713
>>1712

You might have misread something... since it's a matter of opening the jar because she can't due to some reason. (Perhaps one of Farley's tricks)
>> No. 1715
File 125337816760.jpg - (309.86KB, 800x1200, 34c8e88ef99ea2599ec734dbfe6bdba7.jpg) [iqdb]
1715
HY, is your steam already running out?
>> No. 1717
File 125338023374.png - (174.39KB, 695x1100, 121270005957.png) [iqdb]
1717
>>1713
you're new here, aren't you
>> No. 1718
>>1717
Should have seen Kaguya's betrayel miles away.
>> No. 1720
File 125338316075.jpg - (30.63KB, 327x305, 1249019220406.jpg) [iqdb]
1720
>>1715

Chill, let him think up of another ORIGINAL story.
>> No. 1730
>>1712
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES
GODDAMNIT


...
Sorry. Anyway, this isn't the same situation. Is pretty obvious that a soul-a soul that belongs to Orin, by the way- is inside there.
The reason of the robbery is unclear, but is pretty evident that he's going to become an antagonist; undoing all he has done so far seems to be a pretty safe bet.
>> No. 1732
>>1720
But i really like this one. Quitting Fairy Maid in Gensokyo and IPF really was a disappointment. It felt as if all the time i put into reading the stories was a waste of my time.
When you write something and you have people that like it and spend their time reading and commenting the stories and suddenly you stop, you betray the people.
Okay, one time is okay if you have your reasons, but not so often, why start something new in the first place anyway if you still have something old that really could be finished.
Well, i didn't want this to come over so bad like that, just having angry people around you all day long makes you kind of angry yourself. Still considering HY as the pillar that holds THP together.
>> No. 1733
File 125339872830.png - (117.25KB, 229x287, You are goddamn stupid.png) [iqdb]
1733
>>1732
>HY
>the pillar that holds THP together.
>> No. 1734
>>1733
>Reaction image
>Greentext
>Calling other people stupid

Et tu, Kettle?
>> No. 1735
File 125340095317.png - (101.47KB, 229x287, You too.png) [iqdb]
1735
>>1734
>> No. 1736
Sigh. I'm not HY, I don't understand why people keep saying that, pretty demoralising actually.

Sorry about the total lack of updates today, just very busy and unable to concentrate on plotting/writing this story correctly right now. If I'm estimating right, then we should see clear sky and updates come Monday morning. Until then, consider things unfortunately stalled.

I will, however, get writing an update in 1~2 hours.
>> No. 1737
>>1736
Lying is bad.
>> No. 1739
Come the fuck off it already. I'm sick of hearing this shit.
Grue is not HY. It's easy to tell
because he's writing.
>> No. 1740
>>1739

Well, GD doesn't want to come off it, since he hates HY for whatever reason. Have you been on IRC recently?
>> No. 1741
>>1740
>>Have you been on IRC recently?

Surely you jest...
>> No. 1742
>>1736

Oh, and take it easy, Grue. No need to stress over a meaningless fight that shouldn't have involved you.
>> No. 1744
>I'm not HY

I don't think you quite understand. You are HY. I am HY. Everyone on this site is part of his fractured personality.
>> No. 1745
>>1736

It's only one person that keeps calling you HY. Seriously.

Though if you really don't want him posting that shit in your thread then the best thing to do is to get on IRC and ask the mods and admins to delete that stuff in your threads.
>> No. 1746
>>1742
THIS

I'd be more concerned on whether you are actually able to continue writing while at the same time enjoying yourself.

HY has, unfortunately traumatized quite a few dedicated readers on THP, especially after a couple of good runs by suddenly dropping very engaging plots. Any one that they feel vaguely similar in style/tone/success/whatever appearing, they're reminded of those "abandoned" works. I say as you keep on truckin with this story of yours, the more likely you will be identified more easily as "Grue" a writefag that can whip up an entertaining story just as good, if not better, than HY and be known proudly for it.

Most of all really, make sure you are truly enjoying yourself as you dedicate your time and thoughts to bring such joy. I wish you the best of luck ~fan of Grue

>> No. 1747
File 125340640891.jpg - (169.57KB, 500x600, fd1fc563e32366bad71b5c346c4268fc.jpg) [iqdb]
1747
"Okay, right." You stammer. Shit! There's something alive in there? Trapped? You silently curse Farley as you shake your wrist free of Orin's grip and tear the masking tape away from the lid.
Orin watches intently as you unscrew the top of the jar. You lean back, expecting the gas to start seeping out, but it just lies there, inert. Orin leans forward, tense as you remove the lid entirely.

Is it just your imagination or is the jar getting hotter?

"It's just sitting there." You say, peering inside out of curiosity. The gas swirls, but doesn't breach the rim of the jar.
"Murr~" Orin makes a little noise, and suddenly the gas rockets out of the jar like a bouncy ball. You jerk your head back to avoid being hit, the now cohesive and solid lump of blue rebounding off the ceiling, leaving you feeling as if your eyebrows have been singed.

Orin snatches it out of the air before it tries to hit you in the face a second time. She starts purring.
"Back home now." Orin says out loud.
As she holds it, arm outstretched, the ball of gas slowly takes a shape. You blink. For a moment it looks like a skull wreathed in blue fire, but the illusion passes, leaving a miniature, transparent girl in Orin's hand. She's entirely blue and white, a shifting ghostly monotone. Tiny, ragged wings flutter on her back, and a gently glowing halo hovers above her head.

She puts her tiny hands on her tiny hips, and proceeds to scowl at you.

"Different human." Orin says, sitting down cross-legged and placing the ghost fairy in her lap. "Good human."
"What is-" You start, but the tiny fairy shakes her fist at you.
"Sorry. Uh."
"Not what." Orin says. "Who."
"Oh, uh." You try again. "Who is that?"
"This is Zofi." Orin purrs. "Say hello, Zofi."
The fairy crosses her arms and looks pointedly away from you. Orin grins and gently strokes the fairy's hair.
"Zofi ... zombie fairy?" You venture.
"Mmmm." Orin purrs as Zofi hovers up to her shoulder. "There are many, so many I forget. This one has a self."
Zofi smiles happily at Orin's words, sitting down on her shoulder.
"Good to be back?" Orin asks. Zofi nods, swinging her legs.

Zofi can't be any taller than your shin, she's like a moving porcelain doll, including the slightly patched, ghostly dress. She notices you staring at her in fascination, and she frowns, looking away again.
Orin grins, patting the fairy on the head with much more tenderness than she displayed with you.

"Well." You try to compose yourself after that, but the question on your lips keeps getting crowded out by new ones. You'll remember to ask Orin later, your curiosity right now is too great.

[ ] Ask why Farley would have stolen a fairy.
[ ] Try apologising to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
[ ] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE
[ ] Ask if they want some alone time or something, you don't really understand the dynamic here.
>> No. 1748
[x] Ask why Farley would have stolen a fairy.
[x] Try apologising to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
>> No. 1749
[x] Ask why Farley would have stolen a fairy.
>> No. 1752
>[ ] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE
I love these options. They may never win, but they always bring a smile to face.

Oh, right, vote.
[X] Try apologizing to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
We just called her a "thing" Some apology is in order
>> No. 1754
[X] Try apologising to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
>> No. 1756
[x] Try apologizing to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
[x] Ask why Farley would have stolen a fairy.
>> No. 1757
[x] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE

Why did we assume it was a fairy?

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 1758
>>1757
Leaky meta-knowledge and the fact that fairies are pretty easy to identify.
>> No. 1759
[x] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE
>> No. 1760
[Q] Try apologising to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
[Q] Ask why Farley would have stolen a fairy.
>> No. 1761
[x] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE
>> No. 1762
[x] Ask why Farley would have stolen a fairy.
[x] Try apologising to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
>> No. 1763
[x] Try apologising to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
[x] Ask why Farley would have stolen a fairy.
>> No. 1764
[X] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE

FUCK, I LOVE EVERYTHING DOWN HERE
>> No. 1765
[x] Try apologising to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
[x] Ask why Farley would have stolen a fairy.
[x] Ask if they want some alone time or something, you don't really understand the dynamic here.

Sounds good, and if they want alone time, let them, we're living here for the time being so it won't be the last time.

Though it means we have to go find Kogasa ourselves, but I think we can manage; she's not easy to miss. And there's the matter of hanging out with Okuu; we can tell her the good news.
>> No. 1769
[x] Try apologising to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
[x] Ask why Farley would have stolen a fairy.
[x] Ask if they want some alone time or something, you don't really understand the dynamic here.
>> No. 1770
File 125341294367.jpg - (163.79KB, 600x438, 2796615.jpg) [iqdb]
1770
[x] Try apologizing to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
[x] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE

>>1752
Actually, something like this won once when mini-Yukari showed up in Magical Rhapsody (>>/forest/13095 ). Not really what I expected though, he was too rough and oblivious. I don't think this will go the same way.
>> No. 1771
[X] Try apologising to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
[X] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE
[X] Ask if they want some alone time or something, you don't really understand the dynamic here.
>> No. 1778
[X] Try apologising to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
[X] Ask why Farley would have stolen a fairy.
>> No. 1779
[x] Try apologizing to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
[x] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE
>> No. 1780
[x] Ask why Farley would have stolen a fairy.
[x] Try apologizing to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
>> No. 1782
[x] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE
>> No. 1784
[x] Ask why Farley would have stolen a fairy.
[x] Try apologizing to Zofi. She's obviously upset.

...am I the only one wondering why Orin couldn't open the jar?

I mean, uh, "magic", sure, but I want more than a vague explanation.
>> No. 1785
[X] Try apologising to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
[X] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE

Our new mission, should we choose to accept it, is to befriend the little undead fairy.
>> No. 1786
>>1784
I would assume it's the same thing that caused Zofi to be unable to break out of the jar herself. Most likely some sort of ward or seal, that not only kept her inside, but kept certain beings on the outside from opening it themselves.
>> No. 1787
>>1747
[X] Try apologising to Zofi. She's obviously...
[X] ... TINY FAIRY SO CUTE!
>> No. 1790
[x] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE

Must take home.
>> No. 1791
[X] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE

Yeah.
>> No. 1792
[x] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE
[x] HNNNNNNNNGGGHH
>> No. 1795
[x] Ask why Farley would have stolen a fairy.
[x] Try apologizing to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
>> No. 1800
[ℤ] Try apologizing to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
[ℯ] Ask why Farley would have stolen a fairy.
>> No. 1803
>>1785
Hi, I'm Fred, and I'm looking out for my dog.

[X] Try apologising to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
[X] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE
>> No. 1806
[X] Try apologising to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
[X] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE
>> No. 1807
[o] Try apologizing to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
[o] Ask why Farley would have stolen a fairy.
>> No. 1813
[X] Try apologising to Zofi. She's obviously upset.
[X] TINY FAIRY SO CUTE
>> No. 1828
File 125357491392.png - (158.41KB, 480x600, 1253572822883.png) [iqdb]
1828
Meanwhile.
>> No. 1844
File 125363803968.jpg - (2.55KB, 126x95, 1253482257068.jpg) [iqdb]
1844
>>1828

How... HOW?!

NO WHO!?
>> No. 1846
>>1828
Y U DO DIS

I CAN'T TAKE IT EASY LIKE THIS
>> No. 1849
File 125365251213.jpg - (157.12KB, 600x800, 1253650137311.jpg) [iqdb]
1849
Meanwhile.
>> No. 1851
>>1849

Oh we know who's hand on Yamame's...
>> No. 1876
Updates? I'm still operating on the assumption that Grue isn't HY until an admission to the contrary is made.
>> No. 1877
File 12537261141.jpg - (266.50KB, 800x620, 2a7a88152b2bf6b87ff562ce5545cdbf.jpg) [iqdb]
1877
>> No. 1880
>>1876
What.

How many people is HY anyway? He can clone himself like Flandre or he just have multiple personality disorder?Regarding his identity, I've heard that he actually may be:

-Hungry Youkai
-Grue
-Saguya
-Bruce Wayne
-Taisa
-Kira
-A nigger

Which is the truth?
>> No. 1881
File 125373835522.jpg - (72.98KB, 528x524, 1245801299639.jpg) [iqdb]
1881
>>1880
This is HY.
>> No. 1884
>>1880
[x] All of the above.
>> No. 1885
>>1880
HY is everyone that posts on this site, including us.
>> No. 1886
>>1885
even ReijiTabibito?
>> No. 1887
>>1886

Exceptions exist. That's why Reiji is so...strange.
>> No. 1888
>I'm not HY, I don't understand why people keep saying that, pretty demoralising actually.

this better not be why there's no updates. how is that even a bad thing? you don't get mistaken for one of the best writers on the site unless you're also one of the best writers on the site
>> No. 1889
>>1888

It's called pressure; that's why HY started writing under a few other names (None of which have been listed), as to escape the pressure that comes with his name.

again I repeat to some folks: Grue is not HY.
>> No. 1890
>>1888
Or Sakuya.
>> No. 1891
>>1888
Wait 2 more days until you can scream omg where are my updates.
>> No. 1893
>>1891
seven minutes
>> No. 1908
>>1891
OMG WHERE ARE MY UPDATES!?
>> No. 1912
It seems Grue has truly become HY now.~
>> No. 1914
>>1912

Wait a couple of months of no activity before declaring that please...
>> No. 1915
Grue, Grue, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?
>> No. 1918
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON UPDATES

YOU WILL REGRET THIS
>> No. 1919
>>1918

oh god I loled hard
>> No. 1959
File 125407161958.jpg - (187.76KB, 800x619, Be of Good Cheer.jpg) [iqdb]
1959
... hm?

Oh, wow! What a big corpse! This will be great for fueling the fires!

Hey, brothers and sisters! Yeah, you, the ones standing around here! This corpse is pretty big and heavy, so would you help me get it in my wheelbarrow?
>> No. 1960
File 125407560014.jpg - (251.13KB, 800x816, 1254059191473.jpg) [iqdb]
1960
Damn. I guess we scared him away with all the Grue = HY talk.
>> No. 1961
>>1960

>implying Grue wasn't HY

Oh you.
See you next "warmup", HY!
>> No. 1962
>>1961
Stop being a nigger. You're scaring away Grue.
>> No. 1963
File 125408080697.png - (413.98KB, 1000x1000, 37ef6d171e05f9e643f0d4e6593f93bc.png) [iqdb]
1963
this is the worst story abandonment since Retrospective and Astronomical Narraration

COME BACK
>> No. 1964
File 125408092691.png - (362.15KB, 754x559, 1254059103724.png) [iqdb]
1964
>>1961
Ignore this guy, please come back Grue.
>> No. 1965
Come back, Grue!

There are so many Orins to pet!
So many Kogasas to be adorable with!
So many Parsees to play games with!
So many Farleys to punch with the Nuka-glove!
>> No. 1966
>>1963

Oh you.
Grue is probably wasting time on LOL IRC again.
Good old IRC.
Needless drama for dying website and it's fanbase.
>> No. 1967
>>1965
You forgot all the Okuus to hang out with.>>1965
>> No. 1968
>>1966

Grue? No, he's not here. I don't think he's ever been to #THP, as a matter of fact.
>> No. 1969
>>1966
Everything that has a beginning has an end, Anon.
>> No. 1987
>>1963
>COME BACK

Sure. Update this evening, next few hours.
>> No. 1988
File 125415654984.gif - (89.45KB, 467x370, 4e5e71951685e6c0fa3583d215f25109.gif) [iqdb]
1988
>>1987

Awesome
>> No. 1989
>>1988
Couldn't say no to tearful Alice.
>> No. 1990
File 125415742422.jpg - (304.22KB, 900x892, alice031.jpg) [iqdb]
1990
>>1989
>> No. 1991
"She is ... uh, I mean, you are, Zofi," you say, stumbling a little over your words. "Very cute."

She is! If this situation was any different, you wouldn't mind having her sitting on your shoulder instead of Orin's.

Zofi turns to look at you again, before huffing and sticking her nose in the air, folding her arms across her chest. There's just a hint of darker colour in her tiny, ghostly-blue cheeks.
Orin grins at you again, showing all her teeth. The cat knows what you're up to, but that look on her face still makes you nervous.
"I didn't realise you were in the bottle." You say, still talking to Zofi. "If I'd know there was a living be- ... uh, dead ... being ... fairy, inside then I would have opened it up when I found it in the bag. Sorry about that." You look down at your feet, feeling awkward. That sentence could have gone better.

"Mmmm." Orin chuckles. "Fairies are quick with their affections. Slow to forgive."
"Yeah." You mutter, trying to ignore the nasty sidelong look Zofi is giving you. "Why do you think Farley stole her anyway?"
Orin cocks her head at you, saying nothing for a long moment. Just as you start to feel pinned by her gaze, she speaks.
"Mmmmm, might be accidental. Playing with the dead doesn't always get you what you call for."
"Playing with ... ? You mean necromancy?" You ask, frowning.
"If he knew." Orin muses, ignoring your question. "Then he would have drunk the bottle already. Or not. Hmmm."
You notice Zofi go very still at Orin's words.
"Drunk the bottle?" You ask. "You can ... drink fairies?" You ask. Orin raises an eyebrow at you, still grinning.

"I wouldn't recommend it~"

[ ] Press the subject. What the hell was Farley doing?
[ ] Woah, back up. You're going to freak little Zofi out.
>> No. 1993
[x] Assure Zofi you're not going to drink her. As long as you're around, no one else will, either.
[x] Press the subject. What the hell was Farley doing?
>> No. 1994
[X] Woah, back up. You're going to freak little Zofi out.
-[X] You're going to freak yourself out. Drinking faeries? That's just... wrong.
--[X] Great, now you need someone to hold you.

What the fuck, Farley?
>> No. 1995
[x] Woah, back up. You're going to freak little Zofi out.
-[x] for a change of subject, ask her to help you find Kogasa outside
-[x] Perhaps invite her to hanging out with Okuu later

Let's not forget about these two.
>> No. 1996
[x] Woah, back up. You're going to freak little Zofi out.
>> No. 1997
[x] Assure Zofi you're not going to drink her. As long as you're around, no one else will, either.
[x] Press the subject. What the hell was Farley doing?
>> No. 1998
>>1991
Good to know you're still around.
[x] Press the subject. What the hell was Farley doing?
>> No. 1999
[X] Woah, back up. You're going to freak little Zofi out.
-[X] You're going to freak yourself out. Drinking faeries? That's just... wrong.
--[X] Great, now you need someone to hold you.
>> No. 2000
[x] Assure Zofi you're not going to drink her. As long as you're around, no one else will, either.
[x] Press the subject. What the hell was Farley doing?

I think we had enough emotional release and hugging with... her.
>> No. 2001
[Q] Assure Zofi you're not going to drink her. As long as you're around, no one else will, either.
[Q] Press the subject. What the hell was Farley doing?
>> No. 2002
[x] Assure Zofi you're not going to drink her. As long as you're around, no one else will, either.
[x] Press the subject. What the hell was Farley doing?
>> No. 2003
[X] Assure Zofi you're not going to drink her. As long as you're around, no one else will, either.
[X] Press the subject. What the hell was Farley doing?
>> No. 2004
File 125416305610.jpg - (0.98MB, 1500x743, Image0001.jpg) [iqdb]
2004
WHEN WESA GONNA HAEV SUM UTSUHOS?
>> No. 2005
[x] Assure Zofi you're not going to drink her. As long as you're around, no one else will, either.
[x] Press the subject. What the hell was Farley doing?

Where have you been Grue? You just left like this and never bothered to tell us why. Just ignore the people who say Grue = HY.
>> No. 2007
>>2004

When the Orin and Fairy nuts let up. It seems one other person remembers how Kogasa and Okuu are waiting for us. (Parsee perhaps, but she wasn't that warm towards us)
>> No. 2009
[x] Assure Zofi you're not going to drink her. As long as you're around, no one else will, either.
[x] Press the subject. What the hell was Farley doing?
[x] What Happened To The Mouse?
>> No. 2011
[X] Assure Zofi you're not going to drink her. As long as you're around, no one else will, either.
[X] Press the subject. What the hell was Farley doing?

I guess Farley should have played more Zelda.
>> No. 2012
>>1991
Good to see you again.

[x] Assure Zofi you're wouldn't even think of drinking her. As long as you're around, no one else will, either.
[x] Press the subject. What the hell was Farley doing?
[x] And what happened to that mouse?
>> No. 2013
>>2004
>>2007
Oh, relax. We're still getting introduced to everyone. Once introductions are out of the way, we'll have all the bird and umbrella love we could want.
Hopefully.

>>Parsee perhaps, but she wasn't that warm towards us

To be fair, it's Parsee. You gotta work if you want to crack all the way through that hardened shell of jealousy to the warm gooey center.
>> No. 2015
>"Mmmmm, might be accidental. Playing with the dead doesn't always get you what you call for."

Is this the first sentence Orin said that sounds...uh, normaly pronunciated? Her previous dialogues made her seem more animal than human, if you manage to understand what I'm talking about.
>> No. 2016
[♅] Assure Zofi you're wouldn't even think of drinking her. As long as you're around, no one else will, either.
[♅] Press the subject. What the hell was Farley doing?
[♅] And what happened to that mouse?
>> No. 2018
>>2013

But we did promise Okuu that we'd hang out TODAY. And it seems folks are too content with Rin to bother going back out and possibly meeting the others.

Also as far as Parsee stuff, there's a story in /gensokyo/ that seems to be on the Parsee route; though it's kinda on unofficial hiatus.

That and tsundere Parsee kinda pales compared to Kogasa and Okuu
>> No. 2019
>What the fuck, Farley?

Seconded. Though, has he developed Ghoul abilities? He ate an Oni child. Is he able to consume yokai to absorb their powers now?

[x] Assure Zofi you're not going to drink her. As long as you're around, no one else will, either.
[x] Press the subject. What the hell was Farley doing?
>> No. 2020
>>2018

If you're talking about Anonymaster's thread, he quit writing that some time ago.
>> No. 2021
>>2018
And we WILL. It's not like half the day has gone by since we made that promise, you know.
We parted ways with Okuu, went straight into chasing the kitty, got ambushed, did some petting, and opened the jar. All in all, I doubt more than an hour could have passed, at most.
>> No. 2022
>>2020
No, the one in /gensokyo/ is "Winging It in the Underground" by NewAgeRetroHippie, which doesn't quite count since it's run in IRC only (though it is excellent and needs to be updated more often).

>>2021
Remember, we fell asleep somewhere in there, and I don't think it was ever made explicit how long we were out. We could be running out of day here, and even if we aren't, Okuu is my top priority.
>> No. 2023
>>Remember, we fell asleep somewhere in there, and I don't think it was ever made explicit how long we were out. We could be running out of day here, and even if we aren't, Okuu is my top priority.
Yes, we fell asleep, but that was BEFORE we made that promise to Okuu.

We fell asleep after Orin carted us off to that room due to our passing out while resisting Satori.
Then Orin molested us with evil spirits, stole our jar, we gave chase, met Koishi, got mind-molested by her, got found by Satori, tried to run, fought her in a duel, won, impressed Okuu with our newfound nuke powers, and promised to hang out with her after we tracked down the naughty kitty who took our jar.

Which leads us to where we are now. Like I said, there is no way a lot of time should have passed since we made that promise to Okuu. Considering she herself warned us that Orin was difficult to catch, I think she would expect us to take a little while before we came to see her again.

Besides, I think our present business with Orin is almost concluded. We caught her like we wanted to do, she got us to open the jar like she wanted us to do, and Zofi was released like she almost certainly wanted.
>> No. 2025
[x] Assure Zofi you're wouldn't even think of drinking her. As long as you're around, no one else will, either.
[x] Press the subject. What the hell was Farley doing?
[x] And what happened to that mouse?

you guys remember Okuu has work, right?
>> No. 2034
>>2025

But she also invited us to hang around her while she was working if I recall correctly.
>> No. 2041
>>2034
oh right, whoops

>"You wanna come by later? It's just behind Chireiden! You can't miss it! I'll tell the Kappa to let you in."
>> No. 2048
Can we get a status update Grue? You always told us everything and now you just keep quiet.
It would only be fair to tell us if you are busy or need more time.
>> No. 2067
>>2048

Yeah we're understanding if you have trouble with updates, it's the long absences without any word that get to us.
>> No. 2110
>>2048

Alright. Update this afternoon. Few hours time.
>> No. 2130
>>2110

HUZZAH!
>> No. 2134
>>2110
A great relief.
>> No. 2160
Someone deleted all the fun stuff, now we will never know the reason why Grue stopped.
>> No. 2161
>>2160

What are you talking about? Nothing ever happened here.
>> No. 2162
File 125470207272.jpg - (45.73KB, 468x551, Stalin.jpg) [iqdb]
2162
>>2161
You forgot your picture.
>> No. 2170
>>2160

So wait... this is abandoned now..?

god damn it, the first known casualty to the damned "all writefags are HY" gag... to my knowledge at least... god damn it!
>> No. 2172
>>2170

No the story isn't abandoned; chances are something happened while Grue was trying to update. Like is computer going on the fritz or...

Like the bullshit going on in this thread
>> No. 2178
File 125479741687.jpg - (291.70KB, 2000x1500, 1254795178618.jpg) [iqdb]
2178
She waited for you
>> No. 2179
>>2178
You motherfucker.

Now I'm sad.
>> No. 2180
>>2178
> forgotyourumbrella.jpg

Don't worry. She never had a route.
>> No. 2186
>>2180

Chances are she's under "Hidden" or am I the only one who remembers the route listing. Goddamn Orinfag, wasn't getting Orinblocked in IPF enough?

>>2178

Do not worry comrade, I too vote my best as to reunite with our dear friend.

But I hope nothing bad happened to Grue.
>> No. 2190
>>2186
>Goddamn Orinfag, wasn't getting Orinblocked in IPF enough?

Targeting sensors are off. Will proceed to engage as many targets as possible at once.
>> No. 2192
>>2178
sonofabitch
>> No. 2197
>Do not worry comrade, I too vote my best as to reunite with our dear friend.
I am always glad to see someone who wants to pursue her route. All the other characters are just too likeable written by Grue to not want to go for them, it makes it just hard to concentrate.

>But I hope nothing bad happened to Grue.
same
>> No. 2203
>>2197
You make it sound as if he was updating while driving on the highway and suddenly just before he sent the update he got into a car wreck...
>> No. 2225
I'm still here, just having a few time management problems in real life.

Also, I managed to lose my tripcode, don't suppose a mod could help me out with that in any way? Or shall I just make a new one and carry on?
>> No. 2226
>>2197

I like his Okuu very much, kinda makes me wish we could go after both.

>>2225

You can try to go into the IRC chatroom and ask for a mod to see about it.
>> No. 2227
>>2225
Tripcodes are generated by hashing your password with crypt() invisibly, so unless one of the mods has some spare cycles to devote to cracking DES, you're out of luck. They can, however, check your IP to verify that you're posting from the same geographic location as before, though I don't really doubt that it's you.
>> No. 2229
>>2186
>Goddamn Orinfag, wasn't getting Orinblocked in IPF enough?

We weren't aiming for Orin in IPF. We just screwed up.
>> No. 2231
>>2226
>I like his Okuu very much, kinda makes me wish we could go after both.

There's nothing to stop us from trying. I want to go after everyone.
>> No. 2232
>>2231

This anon agrees. We must become a friend to all living things and leave no Touhou feeling neglected nor sad.
>> No. 2233
>>2229

Ues but it earned her the title in some circles as "That Damned cat"

>>2231

Same here really, but I put my priority to Kogasa and Okuu (and they'd get along since chances are Okuu'd forget some of the times that Kogasa surprised her so she can use them again.)

I wonder who the other two hidden girls are.
>> No. 2247
>>2233
>I wonder who the other two hidden girls are.

I started the "what happened to that mouse?" write-in to see if Nazrin would be one of them. The other is probably Nitori (remember when she was described as being unexpectedly curvy?) but we mostly ignored her. The same way we totally ignored Yuugi without even finding out her name, but we've already got Underground LA for a Yuugi route.
>> No. 2249
>>2247

I don't think it's too late to make points with Nitori (chances are we'll run into her at the reactor, and then we can smooth things over)

I think though we're on the earth palace branch of routes mainly, it might be harder to get to the other three, but I Think a Kogasa route (or having her around) is possible.
>> No. 2251
>>2249

I swear I'm the only Satori fan in THP, let alone /Underground/damnit ;_;
>> No. 2252
>>2251

Wait for HY's IPF to start up again, and you'll see that we all love Satori dearly.
>> No. 2253
>>2252
>Wait for HY's IPF to start up again
>Wait for HY to start up again
>Wait for HY
>HY

I don't know whether to laugh or cry hard...
>> No. 2254
>>2253

Come on, man, give him some time. The guy's rewriting pretty much everything from Orinblock onward. Don't forget that the guy is the one keeping the site up; he's doing it for a reason.
>> No. 2255
File 12549420283.jpg - (38.11KB, 538x398, whut.jpg) [iqdb]
2255
>>Wait for HY's IPF to start up again
>> No. 2257
File 125494249895.jpg - (20.18KB, 400x458, db_SIMPLE_FRENCH_PASTRY.jpg) [iqdb]
2257
>>2254
Oh I'm not putting HY down as I know he had been endowed with great responsibilities with THP, but holy crap I think even before that added responsibilities came around he kept starting something then dropping it for a variety of reasons only to never seriously get into them again.

It's almost like seeing the attached image of a very delicious looking dessert only to never truly taste it in life.
>> No. 2258
Can't you take this somewhere else? Since this isn't going to help the story get updated any faster!
>> No. 2259
File 125494925550.jpg - (515.32KB, 1003x803, 2204d906dc33202d244ea447d43c84df.jpg) [iqdb]
2259
Nearly 24 hours later and countless millions of tripcodes generated, I still can't crack my own, and it's long lost, so here's a new one I've saved in multiple places in case I do something fucking stupid again.

Right, I have the story text files back and my schedule is finally reaching something approaching manageable again. So, sorry for being a fuck-up and leaving you readers hanging for so long.

Writing will resume tomorrow night if I avoid falling into a coma, Friday morning otherwise.

Meanwhile, have some Orin.
>> No. 2260
>>2259

FUCK YES
>> No. 2262
>>2257
>very delicious looking dessert only to never truly taste it in life.

FFFFFFFFFFff-

...

;_;
>> No. 2263
>>2259

Hooray!
>> No. 2264
File 125495690564.jpg - (534.92KB, 1000x600, 1b0d9119875a51a7616a5ee6543c5764.jpg) [iqdb]
2264
>>2259
FUCK YEAR
>> No. 2266
>>2178
She waited for too long.

A bunch of faceless men boarded the train.

You know what happened next.
>> No. 2269
File 125497063132.jpg - (338.98KB, 731x1024, 1f23a3442.jpg) [iqdb]
2269
>>2266
Suddenly gets tossed into a wild rockstar career under the Sony label..?

She's been taken roughly enough by Sanae, let the poor girl have fun for herself
>> No. 2274
>>2269
And then >>/at/2313

I was thinking a nunnery, but I'm just not that cruel.
>> No. 2276
File 125497781898.jpg - (257.49KB, 1024x899, d6a91d33f9b10a1fb46357bb32140e16.jpg) [iqdb]
2276
>>2259
Hooray!
Let's get that Kogasa Route on the road.
>> No. 2277
File 125497853756.jpg - (485.21KB, 1318x996, EarthPalace001.jpg) [iqdb]
2277
>>2276
>Let's get that polyamory route that happens to include Kogasa on the road.

Fixed that for you.
>> No. 2278
>>Let's get that Kogasa/Okuu Route on the road.
Fixed.
>> No. 2279
Well, then it's decided, Koguu route is on!
>> No. 2280
>>2279
I agree only if we can squeeze in Koishi, Satori and Orin too.
>> No. 2281
File 125501151471.png - (169.67KB, 725x555, Parsee004.png) [iqdb]
2281
>>2280

Don't forget Parsee!
>> No. 2282
Fuck the lot of you.

I want Zofi route.
>> No. 2283
>>2282
Curiously does that make it necrophilia or is she just a regular fairy despite some (if not all of us) dub them zombie fairies?
>> No. 2284
>>2281

I don't think that's quite possible, we've lodged ourselves firmly on the earth palace branch.

>>2282
On the harem (mainly Okuu and Kogasa) route, there's a bit of room for the fairy.

>>2278
FUCK YEAH!
>> No. 2285
>>2278

I guess you've got my vote. A bit of a crack pairing, but...
>> No. 2286
Grue better update soon because we're just under 50 posts before autosage.
>> No. 2287
>>2284
>I don't think that's quite possible, we've lodged ourselves firmly on the earth palace branch.

We've already promised to go back and play with Parsee. It's going to happen.

Also, I don't see why our harem has to focus on anyone in particular. I'd prefer to share my love equally with all the girls.
>> No. 2288
File 125502531854.jpg - (208.55KB, 834x1000, 7f43c62432ed0ef983e6ccfef2e9e1b5.jpg) [iqdb]
2288
>>2287
>implying that someone here wants go back and play with Parsee
>> No. 2290
File 125502726798.jpg - (517.84KB, 900x2100, parsee_crying.jpg) [iqdb]
2290
>>2288
>implying that no one here wants to go back and play with Parsee
>> No. 2291
File 125502849125.png - (18.49KB, 520x620, 1222438992565.png) [iqdb]
2291
>>2287
>> No. 2294
>>2287

First we have to fill our promises to Okuu and Kogasa, and Parsee wasn't particularly excited about our notion unlike the other two. (Okuu was very excited about us coming to her work)

Also a non-focused Harem would be tricky, hence the slight focus on the main girls in terms of plot and such.

And if we go too all over the place, it'll lead to disaster like Teruyo's fic (Kogasa is an exception since she's a wandering perhaps eventfully we'll talk her into staying with us and being a nice happy group)
>> No. 2295
>>2283
It just makes it all-around stupid.

>>2288
Fuck you, too.
>> No. 2296
File 125503259350.jpg - (950.55KB, 1000x997, Parsee002.jpg) [iqdb]
2296
>>2294
>Parsee wasn't particularly excited about our notion

Of course she was excited. She's just too tsundere to show it. Don't torment her by ignoring her in favor of other people after making a promise like that with her, she's been disappointed enough times in her life.
>> No. 2297
>>2296

Promising to play a board game isn't the most exciting thing, and it sounded stupid. Now if it was spending some quality time actually talking to her, then it would be believable.

And if we run into her again, then we'll play.
>> No. 2298
>>2297

... you realize that we would naturally spend time bonding with her while we played, don't you? We're not going to be playing in complete silence.

If it bugs you that much, vote to bring some of the other girls along, but we are going to fulfill that promise and set aside some time for her.
>> No. 2300
Grue's underground is just so goddamn cute. How can you NOT go Harem end?

The problem I have with 'focusing' on any particular girl is that we don't know if it locks us out of any of the other routes and thus we need to get the affection bars all equalized to get the 'everyone' end.

And that it'd take some EPIC level heart-warming to get pretty bridge princess to be okay with any sort of harem end.

UNDERGROUND TO DO LIST:

1. Perform affection on Orin.
2. Kogasa had us vanish. We should go and find her, keep her in the party or at least apologize for disappearing and affection her.
3. We need money for food, and a (fun) board game.
4. Okuu's invitation, go and check out the reactor level.
5. Find and appologize to Nitori while we're there, appologize, socialize, try not to get kicked in the nuts again.
4.
>> No. 2301
>>2300
4. Try not to run away from Yuugi this time?
>> No. 2316
>>2300

5. get to know the sisters better, especially to deal with Koishi's habits, and to eventfully get Satori into a swimsuit.
6. See if we can run into spidergirl and bucketloli
>> No. 2334
File 125505800656.jpg - (334.44KB, 700x700, 9d77250de5543712fe05de1822e0f8fa.jpg) [iqdb]
2334
>>2300
Harem is for the WEAK. Focusing on one girl when they all are great is what takes guts.

I really want to help Kogasa and the rest to rescue Youkai Jesus.
>> No. 2343
>>2334

You know that tradition makes a nice coffin right?

Also Kogasa is not related with the plot in the game at all, she was just floating around trying to surprise the heroines.

It might be different in this.

But I'm all for making progress in CYOAdom in general. If Grue does allow a harem route, there will be folks trying to achieve it.

But for such a thing to work, A central point must be had (as in a girl whose plot route we're on)
>> No. 2350
>>2316
>5. get to know the sisters better, especially to deal with Koishi's habits, and to eventfully get Satori into band-aid nipple and slit covers.
Fixed.

Seriously, the image just makes me want to peel them away slowly, ever so slowly. Hearing her yip with every removal. Hard, ragged breathing...

Oh God.
>> No. 2353
>>2343
>But I'm all for making progress in CYOAdom in general. If Grue does allow a harem route, there will be folks trying to achieve it.

Interesting. A Harem route is something that we did not really accomplish yet. If we go down that path we need to do a Satori/Koishi route.
>> No. 2354
>>2353
Suika/Reimu, This Shrine.
>> No. 2355
>>2354
Written by YAF, he threw that one on us without doing anything for it.
>> No. 2360
>>2354

Two girls, both connected. We're talking about three or more.

Even two girl endings rarely occur due to various reasons. I'm still peeved that anon was too moralfaggy to go for a Yuyuko/Yukari ending and passing up Lunsas's offer of causal sex.
>> No. 2362
>causal sex.
>causal
If that is the cause... *sunglasses* ... then the effect must really be worth it.
>> No. 2365
>>2362

Real funny but I see no shame in taking a casual sex offer before a route lock or such.
>> No. 2366
File 12551084872.jpg - (376.26KB, 1200x1200, 3ad2766656b686c084a1bcdb06b67f07.jpg) [iqdb]
2366
The Thread got kind of off track so let us talk about important things again.
It is time to go outside and find our little lost umbrella. She must be really sad and frightened that we just got taken in with force, we should make sure that we show her that everything is okay.
>> No. 2369
>>2362
I teehee'd
>> No. 2370
Or tomorrow, since coma time is now.
>> No. 2382
>>2370
I don't like coma time.
>> No. 2403
>>2360
>Yuyuko/Yukari ending
For the last time there was no such fucking thing, Patchwork said so himself. Stop whining about a story where we managed to get a beautiful wedding end instead of fucking things up as usual.
>> No. 2406
>I wonder what Grue has to say about our harem route ambitions.

laughing?
>> No. 2544
Coma time sucks.
>> No. 2545
>>2544
It's only been sixteen days since his last update I believe, make it four more weeks then we call in McCoy. After two months, we lay him to rest.
>> No. 2546
>>2545
I think he gave up trying to tell us when he will write next time because he just doesn't know it himself.
>> No. 2777
Hurf de durf seven minutes useless lazy bastard writefag etc etc.

I here.

I am make update soontime. Yes yes. Then again tomorrow, and day after.

Yes yes.
>> No. 2788
File 125601200827.jpg - (23.79KB, 257x257, alpha_excited.jpg) [iqdb]
2788
come on come on come on
>> No. 2800
File 125605993753.jpg - (432.30KB, 1284x1026, work is waiting.jpg) [iqdb]
2800
>>2777
Get back to work Nigger
>> No. 2817
>>2777
Hey, You! Update!
>> No. 2819
>>2777
Welcome back. How was the seven minute break?
>> No. 2827
>>2777
It's good to see that you're safe and sound.
Please, take your time and update whenever you want to.
>> No. 2863
>>2827

Last time someone said that, HY made another story.
>> No. 2864
File 125627309224.jpg - (481.06KB, 1413x2000, 003_58br.jpg) [iqdb]
2864
I wonder when Grue will let us continue to raise Orin-chan
>> No. 2871
C'mon man, update already.
You´re too Gruel
>> No. 2872
File 12563186369.png - (193.73KB, 250x372, Atrocitus.png) [iqdb]
2872
>>2871

UUULLTTROOOOSSSSSS!
>> No. 2891
File 125636735054.gif - (32.73KB, 280x221, purplething.gif) [iqdb]
2891
>>2872

It looks like the spotlight got rid of the Grue.

Good riddance.
>> No. 2903
>>2891
While the pun is appreciated, I have to disagree with the good riddance part. As irritating as the delays are, this story was pretty good when it was actually updated.
>> No. 2961
File 125660841488.jpg - (27.66KB, 300x300, 1248724184745.jpg) [iqdb]
2961
I killed a Grue once.
>> No. 2962
File 125660854367.png - (50.72KB, 430x285, 1238123756757.png) [iqdb]
2962
>>2961

Did he taste good?
>> No. 2972
File 125670694627.jpg - (30.77KB, 300x300, 12487241847454.jpg) [iqdb]
2972
>>2962

I didn't say anything about eating it.
>> No. 2975
>>2972

Well did you?
>> No. 2989
File 125676154240.jpg - (30.05KB, 232x340, 1229515265998.jpg) [iqdb]
2989
>>2972

But you did anyways right?

Tell me did he taste bitter?
>> No. 2990
>>2989
His taste. It was the taste of a liar.
>> No. 2998
File 125680572785.jpg - (34.44KB, 506x479, 1229515025033.jpg) [iqdb]
2998
>>2990

Ah so he was bitter.

Mmmm yes I can just imagine his taste in my mouth right now.
>> No. 3037
May I ask why are you people doing this?

Since I'm sure he must be busy with school. And this doesn't happen to Harker or all the other writefags that take a while (at least) to update.
>> No. 3044
File 125700537950.jpg - (101.86KB, 583x1000, d5a6bf88d740fa684b0c31262ed8f936.jpg) [iqdb]
3044
>>3037
It is our way to show love for the writefag. We all want him to write again, slave away on a daily basis to bring us our updates.

He could at least make a new Thread so we can continue there.
>> No. 3086
>>3037
>this doesn't happen to Harker
Yes it does, the whole "lie juice" meme started there. This story just has a bigger audience, and there's been more action and more of a cliffhanger.
>> No. 3104
I really wish you'd come back to us, Grue.
>> No. 3424
Obviously we need to plunge the board into darkness, in order to make it likely that somebody is eaten by a Grue.
>> No. 3797
File 126001129299.png - (9.83KB, 500x500, 1234088313346.png) [iqdb]
3797
>> No. 3975
Come on... Parsee is waiting for us.
>> No. 3981
>>3975
She's going to be waiting for a long, long time.
>> No. 4016
File 126112866218.jpg - (3.31KB, 298x229, 1230553296615.jpg) [iqdb]
4016
>> No. 4549
File 126540586985.jpg - (31.24KB, 500x300, tombstone.jpg) [iqdb]
4549
>> No. 4741
Cue the funeral dirge for dead writefag.
>> No. 5021
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>> No. 14605
Yeah.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x