[Return]
Archived Thread

File 125563071754.jpg - (387.88KB , 1688x2397 , clearlythebesttouhou.jpg ) [iqdb]
98585 No. 98585
Previous thread: >>97977

----------

So warm, so soft... So sleepy. You probably couldn't move from your position right now even if you wanted to - and why on Earth would you want to? The way you're lying here, with her lightly petting your head... You feel like you're her pet. The witch's black cat, resting on her chest as she strokes it affectionately. Isn't it... isn't it fine if you stay here? Just for the night? Just to bask in her warmth a while longer, until you pass out... Well, she's not telling you to leave. Heck, if she wanted to, she could probably zap you to one of the guest rooms whenever she felt like it, couldn't she? So, you simply carefully shift most of your weight off from on top of her, your head still resting on her breasts as you can't bring yourself to tear yourself away from them. Like this, your legs mixed together, one of your arms still around her, your head on her chest, and fingers gently running through your hair, you drift off into a peaceful sleep.

"...Rest well."

-----------

My eyes open, staring at a familiar ceiling. How long had I been unconscious? This would surely have a dire impact on my research schedule... On a more important note, where am I? The last thing I remember is being in my alchemy laboratory, when I was suddenly caught in another coughing fit, and then... nothing. What an egregious turn of events.

"Finally awake? Honestly, Patchy, you're so high-maintenance..." The devious, amused tone of a little girl's voice reaches my ears, and I turn my head to the side, only to stare at an overly wide fanged smirk, a red pair of eyes meeting my own.

"...Good morning, Remilia."

"You mean 'good evening'. You were out for a whole day." A whole day? A rather frustrating setback... I really should look into hiring a laboratory assistant one of these days, or my research will never get anywhere. So close, yet so far away...

"Is that so? I do apologize for the inconvenience of you having to watch over me like this... Now, if you do not mind, I shall be getting back to work." I struggle to sit up, only to have her push me right back down. Not that I can resist the strength of a vampire, especially with this body of mine.

"Nonsense. You need your rest. You're such a workaholic, you know? No wonder your health is so poor these days."

"You say that as if I have ever been particularly healthy."

She responds with just a smirk. "You used to be a bit more lively though. Don't you remember the good times we've had, back with those two? Running around the city together, battling vampires and their ghouls..."

"...You being an obnoxious little girl, snooping around in other peoples' private possessions..."

"...and you accidentally incinerating me with that one spell of yours." She giggles to herself, as if remembering an amusing prank of sorts. I cannot help but chuckle back at her, somewhat amused myself.

"It was not truly an accident. I liked to think of it as collateral damage. Besides... You recovered swiftly enough."

"That's so cruel, Patchy! What if I had died?"

"Yes, well... At the time, I had considered the risk worth taking. I admit that I was surprised how you managed to remain conscious for as long as you did after being exposed to what was essentially a miniature sun." She merely smirks at me in response, placing her slender hand on my forehead. It feels cool against my skin; I realize I am probably slightly feverish.

"Say, Patchy..."

"Yes, Remi?"

Her hand withdraws itself, and her facial expression droops into a more serious frown, something rare for her.
"Why won't you let me turn you..?"

...

"If you truly wish to do so, I doubt stopping you is within my power at the moment."

My answer displeases her, and she angrily furrows her eyebrows at me. She is somehow adorable when she pouts like this.
"That's not funny. You know I wouldn't do anything like that to you, of all people. Do you still resent my kind that much? Even after all we've been through together? Even when we're friends? You could stay with me forever, you'd have all the time in the world to do your research... No disease could ever harm you! You-..."

"Immortality would devalue the time we have had together, would it not? After all... The brevity of life is what makes it worth living." She simply frowns in response.
"This body of mine may be no good, but it is mortal. Someone such as myself was never meant to be unaging, undying... Imagine if I lived long enough to learn everything these is to know about the universe." I turn away, chuckling to myself softly.
"...I would surely go mad, if there were nothing left for me to know."

"...Patchy... You've changed. You're getting weaker with every passing decade. Even the way you talk has become more... mechanical."

"I do not feel the need to conform to human informal manners of speech."

With a quiet sigh, she grabs me under the arms and helps me out of bed. An unnecessary gesture, but I know her to be too stubborn to listen to my protests. As we exit the room and begin to walk down the halls of the mansion, she asks me another question.

"So... How's that project coming along?"

"Poorly. The stones are inert."

"...Come again?" I remember that I am speaking to someone inexperienced in higher alchemy.

"The philosopher's stones. No matter how much power I could channel into them, my calculations reveal that their duration of effectivity would be far below an acceptable level. The binding spell involved in the process would also render them impossible to recharge." She looks at me, listening attentively as I speak, the look on her face betraying the fact that she barely understands what I am even talking about. And she is the one who asked me to help her with this, too.
"I will figure something out eventually. I have a... hypothesis, which I must test. Unfortunately, I am out of certain materials required for the process, such as Chinese ginseng roots, and..."

"Hey, I've got a wonderful idea! Let's go on a trip around the world."

...

"Pardon..?"

"Oh come on!" She looks excited already, so I know I will not be able to get her to change her mind.
"It'll be fun! And some change in climate will be good for your health too, won't it?"

"...And you say this when we have been in America for barely a few years. Very well, then, I suppose I have no choice but to go along with your moods... And where would you like to travel to, then?"

I suddenly find us standing before the front doors of the mansion, which she swings open before me. The nature outside has... changed.
"China. I've always wanted to experience the orient." Her cheerful smile forces even myself to lighten up, as I lean against the door frame and glance around the surroundings.

"How convenient. Perhaps my research will not have to be stalled, after all."

"No no no, that just won't do." She wags her finger at me scoldingly, before pulling me into a tight embrace, looking up at my face and grinning like a happy child.
"Let's have some fun, first. You promised me the other week that you'd take a break and go outside with me every now and then, remember?"

Chuckling softly, I brush a lock of blue hair away from her face. It is good to see her like this... Good that she does not know what I have been considering, in order to complete my project. She would merely do something unnecessary, if she should find out.
"...As you wish."

---------

Morning. You open your eyes, stretch and yawn, before sitting up in bed and scratching your head, smacking your dry lips idly. You feel... strangely refreshed! You lightly swing your arms left and right a few times, surprised at your unusually energetic self in the morning. Even your head feels clear and your mind sharp. Hm, what did you do last night that managed to get you such a wonderful night of sleep?

...Oh. It's coming back to you now. What happened last night, where you are - Patchouli's private room - and why you're completely naked under the bedsheets. You and her... You did -that-, didn't you? Your first time, too... Wow. Feels good, man. Yes, that's right - you're a man now! Lying back in bed on your back, feeling incredibly satisfied with yourself, you feel like you're king of the world right about now.

And then you sit right back up, glancing left and right nervously. You're alone in the room. Where's Patchouli? The door is still shut, with those golden runes emitting a mild glow, illuminating the otherwise dark room with their light. Should you sit here and wait patiently, or try to get out? And where are your clothes...

"Good morning, Jin."

You nearly squeal like a little girl as Patchouli's monotonous voice calls out from beside you - she definitely wasn't standing there just a second ago, damn wizards. She's already fully dressed in her usual outfit, leading you into further realizing just how naked you really are. Instinctive embarrassment taking control of your actions, you pull the sheets over yourself to cover up your naked body, earning you a glare from her that one would give a pathetic, dumb animal.

"You behave irrationally, as if there were something that has not already been seen. There is no time for such tomfoolery; teeth, shower. Ten minutes."

"Wha-..." You fall on your ass onto the tiled floor of the guest bathroom. Okay, that's getting to abuse of powers, right there! And what does she mean with 'ten minutes'? If she intends to zap you somewhere again, you'd best get washed up and dressed fast, unless you feel like being ported somewhere all wet and naked. An extremely hasty shower later, while brushing your teeth, you notice your clothes in a neat pile in the bathroom, seeming freshly washed. That's... certainly nice of her, isn't it? No sooner do you finish getting dressed than you suddenly find yourself in her room yet again, being fixed with a critical stare as she examines you from top to bottom.

"...Good. You look presentable. Let us go."

"Go?" Hey, wait, she's moving around on her own again? That's great! Ah, despite her harsh stare, she looks livelier than ever, her movements natural, not strained, her face not as pale as it was before! Before you can feel -too- good about yourself, however, you notice the pouch of medicines on her desk, some of the boxes and bottles opened. Well, of course, it was unreasonable to assume that you have some sort of magical healing penis, after all; still, even if it was mostly the medicines, you'd like to think that you helped at least a little, there.

"It is almost time for school to begin. Unless we go right now, we shall be late. Are you ready?"

Oh, right, school. You had forgotten about that sort of thing completely!
"My bag-..."

"Already taken care of. Let us go." Before you can respond, the two of you are already in the school auditorium before any other students; the feeling of being yanked through space and time by your navel during the whole teleportation bullshit each time is making you feel just a little bit nauseous, and you haven't even had breakfast yet. Or dinner last night, come to think of it. Hunger certainly has a habit of catching up with you in the most painful manner when you start thinking back on what meals you've skipped recently. Patchouli sits down at her desk and calmly begins preparing some notes for today's first lesson.
"You might as well head to your seat. The other students will arrive any moment now."

"Y-yes, of course..." She looks so calm, so stoic, as cool and collected as ever, her face perfectly devoid of emotion, sharp purple eyes focused on her notes. As if nothing had happened between the two of you at all... Not even a word about last night. Well, of course... You hadn't expected her to thank you or anything, especially as she originally called it 'unnecessary' to begin with. For all you know, it could have meant as little to her as if you had lent her your pen. As you walk towards your seat, you stop in your track for a moment, glancing back at her face; noticing this, she lifts her eyes at you curiously for a moment, before turning her attention back to her papers. It only just now dawns upon you that you had sex with your teacher, of all people.

...

What did it mean to you, though?



[] You should probably pretend it never happened.
[] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
[] A dark secret between the two of you, to be discussed at a more fitting time and place.
[] You think... You just might be developing a crush on your teacher.
[] You regret what happened last night. It's made things awkward.
[] (Write-in option.)

>> No. 98587
[] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
>> No. 98588
[x] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.

I think Patchy would prefer of it this way as well.
>> No. 98589
[x] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.

It was a one time stand and I'll be glad to keep it that way.
>> No. 98590
[] You think... You just might be developing a crush on your teacher.
Pissing against the tide, just because I can.
>> No. 98591
[0] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
>> No. 98592
[x] You think... You just might be developing a crush on your teacher.

Cue Van Halen.
>> No. 98593
[x] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.

Patchy is fine, but I desire Flan time.
>> No. 98594
[X] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
>> No. 98595
[x] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
>> No. 98597
[X] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.

Best possible option, if she is ever in need of help again, Jin will do it.
>> No. 98598
[X] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
>> No. 98599
[X] You think... You just might be developing a crush on your teacher.

I most certainly am.
>> No. 98600
[X] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
>> No. 98602
[X] You think... You just might be developing a crush on your teacher.

Pissing against the tide...Yet another chance for Patchy route lost, from the way the votes look.
>> No. 98603
[X] You think... You just might be developing a crush on your teacher.

Patchy > Flan
>> No. 98605
File 12556327406.jpg - (36.40KB , 300x322 , auuuuu.jpg ) [iqdb]
98605
>>You just might be developing a crush on your teacher.

I already have. Too bad it's the one who now has zero chance of getting anything out of this story.
>> No. 98606
>>98605

If you love her, vote for her. Never give up, never surrender.

Besides:
>clearlythebesttouhou.jpg
>> No. 98608
[x] A dark secret between the two of you, to be discussed at a more fitting time and place.
>> No. 98609
[X] You regret what happened last night. It's made things awkward.
>> No. 98610
File 12556340435.jpg - (71.44KB , 450x450 , 1169860382947.jpg ) [iqdb]
98610
>>98606
If you love someone, let her go.
If votes begin to tally in her favor, then she's yours.
If not, then it was never meant to be.
>> No. 98611
[X] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.

As much as I like Patche, this route is for Flandre.
>> No. 98612
[X] You think... You just might be developing a crush on your teacher.
>> No. 98613
>>98611

Yes but it seems we have some stubborn fools. A one time thing was a one time thing. Funny how it's anon getting mushy about such a thing instead of the girl in the case.
>> No. 98614
>>98613
The same thing happens when a girl is in the focus every time.
>> No. 98616
There was a reason we all voted against routelocking. You can insist on Flan all you want, but some of us would rather pursue other, more romantically interesting characters.
>> No. 98617
>>98616

>There was a reason we all voted against routelocking.

Speak for yourself. I voted for it.
>> No. 98619
File 125563535640.jpg - (489.14KB , 800x800 , ed99934328523ff04ef6b30a47c0077f.jpg ) [iqdb]
98619
>>98616
50 euro on that we will end up with no girl and get a Teruyo End. The only way i see how it would work is if Taisa intervenes, kicks our asses towards a girl and locks us in her route.
>> No. 98620
>>98616

You mean characters that have shots in the near future in a few stories?

>>98614

And to think that things have settled down before this. Like it's been said earlier, if the competition starts up again, chances are the Rumia and Sakuya fans will come back to battle. And I do recall Sakuya fans often prevailing in a few /sdm/ stories.
>> No. 98621
[x] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
>> No. 98622
>>98620
>You mean characters that have shots in the near future in a few stories?
Like Patchouli right? The CYOAs with her as the main route are so many... that I can't remember any.
>> No. 98624
[x] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again. 
>> No. 98626
[x] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
>> No. 98627
>>98619

Wow and it wasn't me saying the reference this time. Since sudden interlopers after a route has been settled on often increases the chance of a Teruyo/DoLF R1 End. Imagine during HLA R1 when a bunch of people start off of a sudden insisting on Lily Black route in the middle of Yuyuko's. A mess would have happened for sure (at that point everyone was all aboard the yuyuko express, perhaps a bit too intently in some ways.) What happened with the Lily Black fans? They started planning for the next run to start at Higan; that didn't work, thus they're picking a side until the 3rd run.

>>98622

I forgot the part of the history of getting SAKUYABLOCKED! That or ending up on permanent hiatus for stories that had a very high potential.

But at least there's still a few stories with a possibly Patchy route. The matter of it a Sakuyablock happens or not isn't known at this time.
>> No. 98631
>>98627
>But at least there's still a few stories with a possibly Patchy route.

Name some.

Besides, I like this Patchy.
>> No. 98632
>Besides, I like this Patchy.

Feedback is always nice.

What does everyone think of this Patchy? I'm just curious.
I'm not asking whether or not you want to go for her route or anything, just what you think of her as a character so far.

>> No. 98634
[x] You think... You just might be developing a crush on your teacher.
>> No. 98636
>>98627
>What happened with the Lily Black fans? They started planning for the next run to start at Higan; that didn't work, thus they're picking a side until the 3rd run.
No, they just stopped reading the story.
>> No. 98639
File 125563793235.jpg - (31.09KB , 600x450 , gjob.jpg ) [iqdb]
98639
>>98632
Your Patchouli is... well, very...Patchouli

An overly formal and educated youkai mage, always serious, with no particular interests besides studying magic... or so it would seem.
After a second glance, you may find certain looks or smiles that are her hidden jewels, and what turns every one of her enthusiasts (including myself) upside down.

Long story short, your Patchy is exactly how I picture the canon Knowledge.
>> No. 98640
[◒] You'll keep it as a fond memory,to be discussed at a more fitting time and place.
>> No. 98641
[B] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
>> No. 98642
[X] You think... You just might be developing a crush on your teacher.
>> No. 98643
[X] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
>> No. 98644
[x] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.

I like Patchy 'an all... Which is why I pick this.
>> No. 98645
[x] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
>> No. 98646
[ℤℯ] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but one to be discussed at a more fitting time and place.

Combo time.
>> No. 98647
>>98636
All two of them.
>> No. 98648
>>98636

Who to say since while I'm a Komachi fan, I decided with the way things are go for Ran (if not a mix of Ran and Yukari with a bit of Chen)

>>98632
On the cold side mostly, but with a bit of hidden warmth, which adds another touch of pain to my pursuit of a Flan route.

>>98631

There's that story by Wiseman, though he does do things a bit differently than most.

Also it's been said that Patchy's habit of spockspeak in previous CYOAs got in the way of folks pursuing her route.
>> No. 98649
>>98627
>I forgot the part of the history of getting SAKUYABLOCKED!
...Anybody have the page from whatever doujin it is where Aya is griping "That damned dog is getting in the way again," and there's a conveniently place Coversakuya?
>> No. 98650
[X] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
>> No. 98651
[X] A dark secret between the two of you, to be discussed at a more fitting time and place.
>> No. 98652
File 125564061658.jpg - (203.53KB , 650x800 , 6662508_p0.jpg ) [iqdb]
98652
>>98585
[X] Mentor with benefits

A healthy and respectful student/teacher relationship with consequence free sex when certain medical emergencies arise.
>> No. 98653
[X] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.

>>98597
Seconding this. We're friends (of a sort) with Patchy, she needed our help, that help happened to come in the form of hot dickings, and we got mushy about it, because that emotion is as much a biological response as it is a mental one. We probably won't be called upon to do it again, what with Sera and Koakuma on deck, but we would if it came down to it. Sex friends, but with the emphasis on the 'friends', not the 'sex'.
>> No. 98654
[X] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
>> No. 98655
>>98653

Yeah I do agree with that, and I think perhaps Patchy might see Jin as a better friend now, but not much else. But it's a useful thing perhaps when Jin progresses more with Flan in their relationship (whatever it might be)
>> No. 98656
[X] You think... You just might be developing a crush on your teacher.

Fags.
>> No. 98657
>>98656

says the guy who's getting mushy after a one night stand.
>> No. 98658
[X] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
>> No. 98659
[X] You think... You just might be developing a crush on your teacher.
>> No. 98660
[X] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.

Schizophrenic voting will NOT end well.
>> No. 98661
[X] You enjoyed it....very much, and you would probably do it again if the chance ever came up, but you can't see a real relationship ever working out, good thing the school is FILLED with girls eh?
>> No. 98662
[X] You think... You just might be developing a crush on your teacher.
>> No. 98663
[x] You think... You just might be developing a crush on your teacher.
>> No. 98664
>>98657

I've always been mushy for Patchy. Flandre is an inferior character.
>> No. 98665
File 125564546279.jpg - (299.79KB , 1200x900 , 59609942b52b06418e09edcc7ccb8257.jpg ) [iqdb]
98665
>>98632
I really like how you wrote her. On the surface there is not much, but there would be so much to explore underneath. Exploring her whole emotions and her character, make her find that hidden smile again, give her a better reason to live, just make her enjoy life. She may be more screwed up as Flandre i think because it is all hidden behind a stoic front. To go for her route would be really enjoyable.
I can already picture her heartfelt, genially smile at Jin near the end. Hmmmmm, it would DEFINITIVE be worth it.
>>98653
Who knows what this meant for her, at least i doubt she would let someone have sex with her she doesn't trust. Maybe it meant a bit for her and she doesn't want to show it? She really went out of her way to help Jin in many ways that she just didn't have to do. And just because Remilia made Jin Flandres friend is not enough reason, she must see something/is interested/amused or whatever in him. I can't really tell. At any rate, we now have someone closer than a friend and lesser than a lover in the SDM that we can trust and come with every problem to and can count on her help.

Whatever Route we will pursue, Flandre, Sakuya or Remilia again, i am sure she will be of help. Or maybe we will go for her?
It is still open and people are undecided. I myself am not sure who i will aim for because the character that i want is outside of the SDM and so out of question sadly.
>> No. 98666
>>98664

Enjoy your asthma-ridden inferior character.
>> No. 98667
>>98665

Who would that be? Since if Flan wasn't such a viable option in this, I might wonder who I might have aimed for.
>> No. 98668
>>98666

Enjoy your creepy relationship with a prepubescent girl with a mental age of 10.
>> No. 98670
>>98665
>I myself am not sure who i will aim for because the character that i want is outside of the SDM and so out of question sadly.

Out of curiosity, who?
>> No. 98671
>>98668

If it was creepy, so many fans of hers wouldn't have been on board. (Contrary to popular belief, not all Flan fans are creepy pedos)

other things that are not true contrary to popular belief

Yuuka isn't an all hating sadistic being
Alice isn't a tsundere
Reimu isn't a bitch (completely)
Aya isn't a slut.
>> No. 98672
You all Patchfags should be happy. You had your scene (a good one, by the way) and all.

Whereas us, the Remifag(s), we'd have to consider ourselves lucky if Remilia gets one or two lines in the entire thread.
>> No. 98673
File 125564658314.jpg - (0.99MB , 1099x1000 , c05c1d2074c743293fabb8a4011b9f41.jpg ) [iqdb]
98673
>>98667
Telling Remilia you will be Flandres friend pretty much stuck her on Jin. That may as well be Taisa kicking our asses towards a girl and trying to make it easier for us. But as we discovered more girls there are many who are more interesting than Flandre. People just stay with Flandre because she is just the first you set eyes on. They are all very much appealing, hard to choose in this story.
A likeable Sakuya
The bro Rumia
Keine
Patchy
even Mokou would be interesting
And i am sure pretty much every Character would be interesting in it's unique way. But i listed outside SDM characters too, we gotta stay with SDM.
>> No. 98674
>>98672

Do not even. You guy's had SDMLA.
>> No. 98676
>>98671
>If it was creepy, so many fans of hers wouldn't have been on board
And if crimes were wrong, people wouldn't commit them!
If refinancing your mortgage was a fucking stupid idea, nobody would do it!
If huge rims on cars looked retarded, people wouldn't buy them!

Oh wait, that's not true at all!

They are, but they do it anyway!

Man, you're a fucking genius or something, spouting pearls of wisdom and retarded logic like that!
>> No. 98677
>>98674

Yes and so far...

Sakuya: A few stories, most of which ended up dying. (Save for Saguya's one which was updated in the last month), and this is after blocking off a Meiling or Koakuma route in SDMLA R2 basically (which will never resume; also perhaps the original Sakuyablock)

Koakuma, Meiling, Patchy: No ACTIVE stories really gone on their route yet (A couple might have the potiental in the future if no Sakuyablocking occurs)

>>98673

Folks are going to Flan since it's the first time a romantic relationship with her wouldn't feel creepy (in any stories with her as a major character, she ends up the little sister figure)

But I do agree there's some nice characters in the GHverse, and I do look forward to later runs.
>> No. 98679
>>98677
>Flan
>a romantic relationship with her wouldn't feel creepy

Keep telling yourself that.
>> No. 98680
[X] A dark secret between the two of you, to be discussed at a more fitting time and place.

Nothing like some dark, dirty secrets to make the interactions between Scarlets and Knowledge all the more interesting.
>> No. 98682
What's up with all the people bitching about us getting mushy, or saying that the sex was totally meaningless? Did you guys even read the sex scene? It was pretty clear that there were some real feelings in there; not passionate love, granted, but there was genuine affection there on both sides. Jin and Patch definitely connected there; they may not be in love or anything, but they're definitely closer than they were before.

Fine if you don't want her route or something, but don't go around devaluing what happened.
>> No. 98683
>>98676

What explains the fact that no one tried a Flan romantic route in any other stories then?

Why don't you just TAKE IT EASY!
>> No. 98684
>>98677
>Folks are going to Flan since it's the first time a romantic relationship with her wouldn't feel creepy (in any stories with her as a major character, she ends up the little sister figure)

Why do you people keep saying this? A relationship with this Flan is even creepier than in other stories because she's actually a little closer to a daughter figure than a little sister figure, what with the way that we've practically been raising her. She's way too innocent to go after in some key regards.
>> No. 98685
File 125564800161.jpg - (57.28KB , 276x694 , fb2037239e608e3c7372b21f5e8b0ab6.jpg ) [iqdb]
98685
>>98670
I really wanted a Rumia route but due that no one else, or few, wanted her i gave up on that. Probably going with the flow now but not a Patchy route. She deserves her own run and now it is too late for that. While searching for the thread with the sex write in i read parts of SDM LA and remembered again what a really great Remilia HY wrote, would be a waste to go for her AGAIN.

I will probably vote for choices that get us closer to Sakuya. SDM LA gave me no chances to go for her because she was a total bitch and people hated her but here i might have an oppurtunity to get her route. As long as it is not 0.00% it might work out.

Butler in the SMD alongside Sakuya sounds like an awesome end.
>> No. 98686
>>98682

At first it was the survival risk (dismissed), then it was Patchy fans starting up a fuss.

Personally after it was all said and over, I think the two are better friends now.

and the fact that even those who want to remain on the flan path are voting for the "fond memory" option.
>> No. 98687
File 125564841070.jpg - (74.69KB , 500x520 , 1255270061741.jpg ) [iqdb]
98687
>>98676
>>98679
>>98668
I keep searching for the report button but i can't find it
>> No. 98690
File 125564965994.gif - (926.69KB , 272x181 , 1251851019845.gif ) [iqdb]
98690
>>98687
>> No. 98694
[X] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.

We all should just take it easy, as it stands now, the Flan fans are quite adamant on their pursuit. If anything, should they be foiled, the same issue will pop up again and so on ad-nauseum. If anything the next round, assuming it does occur, I can see the Flan-fans mucking it up out of spite should they get foiled this time. They've proven to win a vote majority at times, imagine them being pissed off? Sure it would bring glee to the hateful, but I rather see the next run occur and go with the consistency of competence and not due to grudges between readers.
>> No. 98696
[X] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again. Not in public, at least.

>>What does everyone think of this Patchy? I'm just curious.

Kuudere Patchouli is kuudere. Albeit somewhat light on the dere. This is not a bad thing.
>> No. 98708
[X] You'll keep it as a memory, but never speak of it again.

Stay on target.
>> No. 98736
[X] You think... You just might be developing a crush on your teacher.
>> No. 98740
File 125565885366.jpg - (14.07KB , 480x360 , 0.jpg ) [iqdb]
98740
>"Poorly. The stones are inert."
Heh.

>What does everyone think of this Patchy? I'm just curious.
She's like a more cynical Nagato Yuki, with slightly more ability - yet less inclination - to express herself emotionally.
>> No. 98741
Whoops, forgot my vote.

[+] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
>> No. 98746
[x] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
[x] That won't keep you from trying to improve your relationship and be her friend, though. You're not her lover, but you don't want to be just a student or a colleague either.

Patchy~
>> No. 98767
[x] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again.
>> No. 98769
[x] You'll keep it as a fond memory, but never speak of it again

>"Poorly. The stones are inert."
I saw that. Needn't stress it, I suppose.
>> No. 98791
>89 posts and 11 images omitted.
Mother of god.

And yes, sorry about that, it's been pointed out to me that this story has seemingly devolved into 'spot the meme/reference/shout-out'. I'll try to cut down on that/stop that.
>> No. 98797
File 125567390323.png - (3.92KB , 300x300 , 125150713741.png ) [iqdb]
98797
>>98791
Your story is good, quite the phenomenon. Though is not like, you can satisfy every anon.

Per example, what you said. you'll try now to stop,
is one of the things in your story, that I happen to like the most.

Funny, no?
>> No. 98800
File 125567492144.jpg - (218.69KB , 1000x800 , e320c824810a8d2c677737b05bcf551c.jpg ) [iqdb]
98800
Patchy: I like her more than I did at first, when she was more or less appearing to fill the same "Exposition and Advice Dispenser" role she seems to have in stories where she and the SDM crew are involved.
Even so, she's still not really top of my list, but she's much higher on it than she once was.


As for Flandre Route, I'm willing to go for it, but even I can't deny that the "What If...?" scene in the bathroom was definitely a tad creepy. So, whey would I want to go for a full-on route with her? Well, because I'm of the belief that there's far more to Flandre than the naive child we've mostly seen, but also something more than the crazed, berserk monster that she's been hinted at being in the past.

Despite her typical childish behavior, she at times exhibits signs of intelligence and insight that someone with the mind of a child should not be capable of. Even if she spent much of her time locked in her room, between her intelligence and love of reading, it seems unlikely to me that she could be as clueless about so many of the things as she seems to be.

I suspect her past has a lot to do with this. According to Patchouli, she once waged a bloody, violent revolt against her sister, yet doesn't remember it at all. That's a rather large gap to have in your memory, isn't it? It raises the question of just what other gaps there are in her mind. Perhaps whatever caused her to forget and/or repress her kill-crazy rampage also caused her to lose a couple decades (or even centuries) worth of learning and information?

What if, deep down and scattered into bits by all the crazy Flan has in her head, there's a girl who easily could match or flat-out surpass Remilia in practically every way?

Questions like that are why I'd like to pursue a Flandre route, and if there is a way to truly pull off romance with her that genuinely touching and non-creepy unlike the bathroom scene, then so much the better.
>> No. 98802
>>98791
Don't. I like the memes. Just don't go crazy with them either.
>> No. 98803
>>98800

Oh god CHARISMA BREAK Flan~chan.
I came.
>> No. 98810
>>98800
You, sir, are amazing. Despite your misplacement of Patchy on the superiority scale, the other two feats you have performed are nothing short of astounding.

First:
You are the first person in any GH thread to have made a decent and almost compelling argument for a Flandre Route. You make your case well, you definitely don't act like the typical slobbering pedophile Flanfag, and you seem to be after something more than just OM NOM DELICIOUS LOLI HURRR. Hell, you've damn near swayed me to join you.

And with my luck, you're actually Bastille or something, but I'm trusting in your excellent choice in Flandre pictures (see next point) to guess that this is not so.

Second: That picture. Goddamn, that is a wonderful picture. I would love to pursue just such a Flandre.

I salute you.
>> No. 98811
>>98800
>Questions like that are why I'd like to pursue a Flandre route, and if there is a way to truly pull off romance with her that genuinely touching and non-creepy unlike the bathroom scene, then so much the better.

See the sheer creep factor in pursuing Flan is what stops me too; I like her, and I wouldn't even mind spending a large portion of our run on solving her problems, but getting romantically involved with someone like her just bothers me on so many levels.

Several people have suggested treating Patchy as a close friend and pursuing Flan romantically, but I feel like the opposite would be far better; the fact that Patchy is much more mature in her interpersonal relationships makes a romance with her more sensible, more comfortable, and far less disturbing.

My ideal route, basically, is settling into a romantic relationship with Patchy while working toward solving Flan's issues and helping her grow up, which is what we were doing for Flan from the start.

I can only hope the tide turns at some point.
>> No. 98812
>>98811
Happy SDM family with Jin as the father, Patchouli as the mother and Flandre as the daughter?
>> No. 98816
>>98812

Something like that. Though, really, Jin and Patchouli would probably be more like the crazy aunt and uncle who raise the kids in the absence of the parents.
>> No. 98818
>>98800
I hate to be a parrot, but I agree with pretty much everything he has to say about this.
It actually helped me to read it, too, because the Flandre in this story has thus far presented just enough out-of-place maturity to keep my interest, and this confuses my non-lolicon self, especially when there's the (theoretically) more appetizing targets of Patchouli, Sakuya, and Keine.

Flandre is a puzzle, which I feel the need to solve before I can move on to any other character routes.

Next time (assuming there is one, knock wood) I'm gunning for Keine, though.
>> No. 98821
>>98791
What >>98797
>Per example, what you said. you'll try now to stop,
is one of the things in your story, that I happen to like the most.
said. I cannot add more to that. Plus, you got some kind of unique sense of humor that makes me laugh every update.
>> No. 98823
Okay, I'm home... Writing begins after coffee.

Dear lord, we're already almost halfway to autosage after just the OP?
>> No. 98824
this thread needs more depravity and less RELATIONSHIPS SRS BIZNIS.
>> No. 98827
File 125569813399.jpg - (194.83KB , 722x800 , b093bae4c2cd22790ec158e6936bb889.jpg ) [iqdb]
98827
>>98823
Yeah, that's popularity for you.
Since your update speed hasn't really changed, now you can enjoy it guilt-free.
>> No. 98829
>>98823
The ongoing battle continues despite the route-lock, can't be helped as the antagonists will bitch, cry, groan, wail all the way through this first run with impetuous defiance of said 'route-lock'.

It's gonna happen regardless, lest the regulars of THP will forever be doomed to see cyoas with tons of huge threads but for all the wrong reasons. I'm willing to bet that if the petty bickering didn't exist, the first run would at most be seven threads tops, maybe 9.

>>98824
The srzbizniz will disappear once anon quits fighting each other. seriously, depravity can work and make things even more awesome once anon agrees on things.
>> No. 98830
>>98829

Yeah that would be very nice, but there's always stubborn folks. Stories do go along better once Anon settles on a common target; which is mostly the case at the moment save for the patchy fans coming out of the woodwork now.

>>98800
That's brilliant; summed things up better than some of us could hope to muster.
>> No. 98840
>>98829

"Antagonists?" Anyone who disagrees with you is an "antagonist?" Get off your high horse.

I'm going to be frank here, I'm not going to vote against a romantic Flan route out of spite. I'm going to vote against a romantic Flan route because I find the idea of getting romantically involved with some that immature to be mildly disturbing, especially in the context of their already established relationship. I'd much rather be a close friend to her than her lover; the fact that there are other characters much more suited to romancing is just a bonus.

Seriously, look back on how we've interacted with Flan so far. What scenes, exactly, inspire romantic affection for her? Most of what she does makes me want to hug her and protect her like a parent, but nothing she's done makes me want to get into a romantic relationship with her. She's way too childish in the aspects of her personality that impact romantic relationships.
>> No. 98841
>>98837

I think you're missing the context of that; most saw it as a undoing of how Jin injured her, that and a bit of experience never hurts.
>> No. 98843
>>98840

You mean pissing against a Tsunami? Since folks who speak out so harshly against a Flan route are in the extreme minority compared to the Flan fans, and sensible folks wanting a non-Teruyyo end.

And in the end voting against a Flan route will be seen as spiteful and like >>98829 said, especially now that Flan fans have an idea, they will retaliate should things be derailed from the route at this point.

They did defeat the Sakuya fans after all, that alone says alot.
>> No. 98844
>>98840
>"Antagonists?" Anyone who disagrees with you is an "antagonist?" Get off your high horse.

I have to agree with the first part of his. The rest is that i don't really see anything romantic in Flandre, i see Jin more as a close friend and teacher of hers, someone who drags her out of isolation and let's her meet the world.

I would like to pursue a Sakuya route, this is a rare chance after all, not just for the Flandre fans alone.
I hope we can stay civilized and let the votes decide, not calling others faggots and pointing fingers.
>> No. 98855
>>98840
If it makes you feel better, change the word to "Those of different opinion" as I chose the former for lack of foresight as well as lack of a thesaurus on hand.

I can make as many points supporting a plausible romantic flan route in contrast I can make against it as well. The one thing that keeps me supporting the former is that we anon ought to be focused on avoiding an ending where it destroys any possibility of desiring a second run.

Can we agree we both do not want a horrible ending and we do want another shot at the others? Let the Flan fans have their chance. If this first run absolutely disgusts you, simply considering reading something else, or accept what's going on at the moment and let it blow over so the others can shine.

I know it may seem like I'm saying, "GTFO OR STFU", but I really would rather see this have multiple runs sans bsing and bickering between anons.
>> No. 98871
>>98855

Why do you think that a "horrible ending" is the only alternative to a romantic ending? I'm certainly not going to be voting to offend Flan, or to purposely antagonize her. That would be stupid. There's no reason I can't vote to advance our relationship with her while voting against a romantic commitment to her. I like her, I just don't want to take her on as a girlfriend; I want to avoid the ending that would leave a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

Also, I'd still like to have some explanation of what exactly she's done to give you lot more than a platonic or familial interest in her. If I actually understood your position in the slightest, I probably wouldn't bitch half as much about it. Not that I'd be like to be swayed toward your side either, but still.
>> No. 98875
>>98871
Well said.

Seconding your question.
>> No. 98876
>>98871
From an earlier post of mine:

>The one thing that keeps me supporting the former is that we anon ought to be focused on avoiding an ending where it destroys any possibility of desiring a second run.

But to be specific, and I'm just speaking for myself rather than the flan fans for clarity, just settling on a "friendship/pseudo-daughter" bond just seems like a cop-out or "normal end" for the lazy or those that wish to finish things quickly for the sake of getting over things rather than going as far as possible.

Essentially, for the sake of comparison, I want to avoid an ending similar to HLA R1 where it ends one-sided. Great rewards but some how empty in that a true end had not been reached; unsatisfactory.

A Scarlet-Stained Memoir had a rather bleak ending, and it seem for some it didn't settle in well, but it truly had been a satisfying end as it had been a results of clever writing and anon missing the clues (from my perspective); not because of infighting and bashing between anons.

In the end let's just take it easy. The better we go for now the better the other possible runs will be, or so I believe. If I'm to convince you of anything, the infighting between anons helps no one and spoils the fun for all by becoming overtly serious than should be allowed in my opinion.
>> No. 98878
I think people are taking this way too seriously.

>>98876
This anon has it right. Just take it easy.
>> No. 98879
>>98876

Worse case scenario: DoLF R1's ending (main cause: Anon not settling on a path at all)

Moderate case: HLA R1 (Main factors was saying certain things at the wrong time and not getting to know Youmu well enough; but the after-story stuff makes up for that)

ASSM's ending as cased by on top of Anon's ignorance, the fact that Owen was overly influenced by Higurashi (which he admits to in the after story stuff), causing some author railroading towards a not so happy ending.

Most of us are taking it easy, it's just the lone objector that can't TAKE IT EASY.
>> No. 98882
File 125572044527.jpg - (301.79KB , 568x800 , 09287.jpg ) [iqdb]
98882
A Sakuya route is looking pretty unlikely at this point in time. Likewise basically any route that isn't Flandre, with maybe Patchouli/Rumia as outside chances.

Tbh I'm not really in support of any of these routes. Let's go find Nue and have a Nue route.
>> No. 98883
>>98882
There is a Neu route over in /at/ but it was really short and quick reaching the highlight of the route.
>> No. 98885
>>98882
No SA or UFO characters, sorry. If you were waiting for any of those to show up, then I'm afraid you've been reading the wrong story.

Sorry to disappoint you.
>> No. 98887
File 125572235942.jpg - (511.88KB , 886x1254 , 0f115703d062a869302e16c2a6bba606.jpg ) [iqdb]
98887
With all this talk about whether or not (or even why) anyone would want romance with Flandre, I have a question; what about what Flandre wants?

After that bit in the forest when they're walking home with Mokou, it's clear that she's interested in what guys find attractive. More to the point, she's interested in what one certain guy finds attractive.

In other words, some part of her wants Jin to see her as more than a friend, which likely means that part of her sees him as more than a friend.

Yes, she acts like a little kid most of the time, but you need only look at how Remilia is to know that there's something rather "off" about that. There isn't that much of a difference in their ages, and between Remilia's tendency towards emotionally-fueled bouts of drama and Flandre's more intellectual leanings, if anything Flandre seems like she should be more "mature" than her sister. In some ways, at least.

Just as Remilia has shown interest in Jin as a male, it shouldn't be impossible for Flandre to have such interests as well. It's just that, much like her intelligence and insight, they don't seem to be always "on". But they are there, as we saw with that discussion in the forest, or when she was about to make the rather bold move of cleaning some food off Jin's face with her mouth.

Hell, for all we know, she had the mother of all such moments when she decided to pay Jin a little visit one morning, when he was sleeping over at her house. A moment when, after having only read about such things in books, she saw something in-person for the first time in her life. Seeing the guy she liked in such a state, she then couldn't help but do something about it to help him out.

You could say she even gave him a hand.

Point is, if Remilia can have thoughts, urges, and wouldn't mind jumping Jin's bones if given the chance, isn't it at all possible that deep inside Flandre's psyche there's a similar girl who secretly wishes Jin would lay her down by the fire and make sweet love to her while reciting Shakespearean sonnets or numbers of π?

Once again, just crazy speculation on my part, but it's interesting to think about.
>> No. 98888
>>98887

I salute you, and agree whole-heartedly.
>> No. 98889
>>98885
Hey, I was kidding. For what it's worth, I've been reading this story since thread 1 despite not really wanting to go for any of the characters (well, except maybe Remilia or Rumia). It's testament to your writing skills.

I'd vote, but the poll options don't seem to follow on from the end of the update. Did we go back inside to talk to Keine?
>> No. 98890
>>98889
What the fuck.

Brb, searching for where the last paragraph vanished off to.
>> No. 98891
>>98890
>>98889
The fuck are you guys talking about? Was there any other update besides OP? I can't see shit cap'n.
>> No. 98892
>>98891
Yes! Where the hell did it go?
>> No. 98893
>>98892

It posted with half of it missing. Taisa deleted it, and is fixing it now.
>> No. 98894
File 125572435155.jpg - (48.02KB , 413x720 , 123089678941.jpg ) [iqdb]
98894
>>98893
Thanks doc. Looking forward to it and all that.
>> No. 98895
File 12557243973.jpg - (90.46KB , 600x600 , strangelyfitting.jpg ) [iqdb]
98895
Found it. No I didn't, retyped it more-or-less though. You weren't missing much, really, I'm quite out of it today.

---------

It meant... a lot, really. More than it should have, probably. You're not sure in what sense, but... It's something you feel good about. Something you won't forget anytime soon; no, something you don't want to ever forget. They do say the first time ought to be the most special, most memorable one (although realistically this is likely to be far from true in most cases; lucky you), and you will always have a happy memory of the woman who taught you... the ways of women. It was something very special. And yet, you make a mental note never to speak of it again, both for her sake and your own; she probably didn't think much of it, as it was something that happened merely out of necessity. Best to keep things from getting awkward around the two of you, or your getting mushy over a completely non-romantic one-night stand interfering in your relationship towards Patchouli in the future. Smiling lightly to yourself, taking solace in the fact that you've seen what's under those robes of hers - and more importantly, seeing a genuine smile from her - you head to your seat and sit down. All of a sudden, the door opens, and in comes a rather surprised looking Keine.

"Oh, Miss Knowledge? I wasn't informed that you would be coming in again this week! A speedy recovery, I see?" Surprise quickly turns to joy, as she walks over to the desk, whereas Patchouli doesn't even lift her eyes from her notes.

"Indeed."

"Ah, wonderful!" A radiant smile on her face, she turns her gaze towards the otherwise-empty auditorium, her eyes coming to rest on you, and she greets you with yet another smile, even lovelier than the first.
"Ah, I trust the young man did get those medicines to you without any trouble, then? Miss Yagokoro certainly knows her stuff, doesn't she?"

"As a matter of fact, upon closer inspection, I decided not to take any before further researching their contents, as a precautionary measure." Both Keine and yourself look upon her with dumbfounded expressions, admittedly for slightly varying reasons.
"I have allergies."

"Ah... Is that so? Then, I'm sure your recovery was hastened by the strong moral support of a concerned, caring student?" You feel a little awkward when she says 'moral support' for some reason.

"I suppose you could put it that way." Okay, you feel more than a 'little' awkward now, but you shake it off immediately, trying not to meet Keine's obliviously joyful gaze.

"Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful. Ah, then, will you be-..."

"I will be quite alright, thank you." In comparison to yourself, Patchouli maintains her usual stone-faced appearance, not even a hint of feeling uncomfortable about Keine's prodding. It's amazing, really... You wish you could keep up such a perfect poker face no matter what the situation is. Keine nods in understanding, before waving to you and heading back out of the auditorium. Before she exits the room, your eyes stop on her face for a moment. She looks... tired. Her skin's a little paler than you remember, and she has barely noticeable darker lines under her eyes, despite her generous, motherly smile masking these signs. You wonder what's been bothering the poor woman so much... Could it be Mokou?

As soon as she leaves, the rest of the students begin pouring into the classroom, at first one at a time, then in larger numbers, some alone, some in pairs or larger groups. You notice Flandre arriving with Cirno, chatting about something with a bit of a melancholy look on her face; as she notices you, however, she smiles softly, quickening her step to come sit next to you.
"Morning!"

"Morning, Flan; where's your sister?" It's odd to see her without Remilia guiding her along, watching her every move like a hawk. She responds with a mildly nervous smile.

"Sis won't be coming today... She's still not feeling very well, ahehe. I think that might have been my fault, a little..." A little? Well, technically you're the one to blame for even bringing up the idea of taking her along with you on your little bamboo forest adventure, but there's nothing to be done about that now. All you can hope for is that Remilia won't pester you with annoyingly awkward questions when you -do- see her again.
"Hey..."

"Hmm?" You turn to face her, tearing yourself from your thoughts, only to come face to face with her pouting expression.

"You didn't come say 'good night' yesterday either. Just like on sunday." Sunday? Oh, right... You had completely forgotten both back then and yesterday. Flandre was the one who originally invited you to stay at the mansion yesterday, wasn't she? In hindsight, not even speaking to her after you had arrived might have hurt her feelings to a degree...

"S-sorry about that. I must've just collapsed from how tired I was; I seem to do that a lot, lately." For a moment, it almost looks like she doesn't buy the lie, just glaring at you with those huge eyes of hers... But then she turns the frown upside down yet again.

"That's okay. We did do a lot of walking yesterday, so you must've been real tired, right?" You nod, not really wanting to explain to the girl that you spent the night having sex with the librarian, especially considering how, ah, possessive she seems to get about you sometimes... Instead, you quickly divert her attention to the subject of the English lesson at hand, proceeding to help her with warious challenging feats in regards to pronounciation (a cute strong French accent is fine too) and spelling. It seems that English is awfully tricky to grasp for non-native speakers, somehow.

...

You find yourself outside after the lesson, eyeing the surrounding nature and wonder just -why- you feel this energetic. It's like all of your senses have been honed, your limbs move as strong, well-oiled machines with perfect coordination, and your mind is quicker than it has ever been. Even the hunger from missing two meals isn't as intolerable as you'd expect. Hm... Could that, uh, mana transfer thing have had a two-way benefit..? Well, best not to linger on that thought too long, lest you find yourself pondering the implications of Patchouli apparently never having taken any of the medicines you went through all that trouble to procure for her. So cold, so ungrateful of her! Ah well, seeing her up and about and seeming to fit is its own reward.

You close your eyes. You can sense everything around you, like some harmonious melody playing beside your ears from a music box, each element its own little tune.
The earth beneath you, eternal, indestructible, smash it and it will only become denser and stronger, life springs from it and death is absorbed back into it.
The air you breathe, so cool and gentle, one of the supporting elements of life necessary for all breathing beings, protecting the globe from the vacuum of space as a sort of shield, and also the gale winds that wear down mountains and carry them away to other parts of the world as eons pass.
The water flowing beneath the earth's crust, and in the rivers of the land, and falling from the clouds when there is rain, and in vapor form even in the air surrounding you, another giver of life, the quencher of thirst, the provider of habitat for microscopic organisms, and also the unstoppable destructive force that can bore its way through any obstacle if given time.
Fire, the ender of things, and the giver of life, warmth, heat, the key element behind mankind's evolution - flames allowed us to cook our meat, smith our tools.
Metal, in its raw unrefined form as ores beneath the earth, or every single nail, piece of wire, various other construction details, tools, kitchen utensils, even the iron in your blood, metal is nearly everywhere around you and within you, shaped by man and outlasting man.
And finally, the sun and the moon battling one another for dominance over the sky, one bathing the world in its life-giving light and warmth, the other illuminating the darkness of night with its cool glow, and bringing forth the tides.

Ah, but enough spontaneous contemplating of the elements. Despite your spontaneous feeling of a strong connection to the building blocks of nature itself, you should probably find something more productive to do with your break. You considered spending some time with Flandre, but she had said she was going to stop by the mansion real quick during the break, just to check up on her sister. Such a kind girl. You ran into Rumia on your way out, but she merely scoffed at you for having vanished without a word yesterday - as if she needs to know where you go in your free time! - and stomped off on her own. You're probably better off just heading back to the auditorium on your own and taking a short nap or something as you wait for time to pass you by. As you return to the auditorium, however, you find yourself alone with Keine, preparing for the upcoming history lesson.

"Oh," she exclaims in surprise, her attention seeming distracted by unknown thoughts, "I didn't see you there! Sorry, sorry... Is there anything I can do for you?" Her kind smile, while no less sincere than usual, seems somehow strained, today... She's also rubbing her head with one hand as if she's got a headache. All in all, she looks rather out of it, compared to the beautiful brightly shining woman you remember from your first day...
"Did you have any questions before class begins?"





[] Ask about Mokou.
[] Tell her you've got a plan to get Mokou to come to school.
-{} (Describe plan here.)
[] Ask about Kaguya's relation to Mokou.
[] Ask about something else. (...)

-----------

Sucky, extremely short update due to writefag breakdown. I won't bother you with the emo self-loathing details but I'll try to keep my personal despair from seeping into my writing.
>> No. 98896
>>98895
>Sucky, extremely short update
Oh you.

[x] Ask about Mokou.
[x] Ask about Kaguya's relation to Mokou.
I don't really feel like trying to complete the 'get Mokou to class and make Keine happy' sub-plot, but others may have different views.
>> No. 98897
[x] Ask about Mokou.
[x] Ask about Kaguya's relation to Mokou.
>> No. 98898
[x] No questions.
>> No. 98900
[x] Try asking her how she's been and what might be bugging her (it might be running a school with most of the Touhou cast)
[x] If the matter of Mokou comes up, suggest a possible plan (Folks help me improve this)
>> No. 98902
[X] Ask about Mokou.
[X] Ask about how she's doing.

Maybe Keine needs some "moral support" from a concerned, caring student, too?
>> No. 98904
[X] Try asking her how she's been and what might be bugging her.
[X] If the matter of Mokou comes up, suggest a possible plan.
-{X} Inform Keine of Mokou's comments on Kaguya coming to school.
-{X} Suggest finding a time to get together and work up a good plan for getting Kaguya to come to school; it's not a matter you're liable to be able to come up with a solution for in the short time you have left right now. Still, as a class rep, this is something of a responsibility for you.
-{X} Ask if there's anyone Keine knows who might want to help come up with a plan, and think over your acquaintances - is there anyone you know who would be willing to help?

We really ought to get those two coming to school. Besides, Flan got along well with Mokou, didn't she? More friends for her is always a good thing.
>> No. 98911
[x] Try asking her how she's been and what might be bugging her (it might be running a school with most of the Touhou cast)
[x] If the matter of Mokou comes up, suggest a possible plan (Mokou and Kaguya get to see eachother in skirts?)
>> No. 98912
>>98902
Only one mana transfer at a time. Jin's magical healing penis needs to recharge.

But besides that, i wonder how a Flandre route will be possible, you ignored her pretty much half the game long instead of focusing on her. You really did disappoint her countlelss times, like in the last update, instead of going after her or helping Remilia, you went to help Patchy. You spent more time going after some other girls, visiting other clubs than being with Flandre or the club that you founded with her. Just some examples. I know that getting friendly with other girls and getting to know someone else is good, but you spent way too less time with Flandre. It would be time to move up a gear and get serious if you really want her route.
>> No. 98914
[X] Try asking her how she's been and what might be bugging her.
[X] If the matter of Mokou comes up, suggest a possible plan.
-{X} Inform Keine of Mokou's comments on Kaguya coming to school.
-{X} Suggest finding a time to get together and work up a good plan for getting Kaguya to come to school; it's not a matter you're liable to be able to come up with a solution for in the short time you have left right now. Still, as a class rep, this is something of a responsibility for you.
-{X} Ask if there's anyone Keine knows who might want to help come up with a plan, and think over your acquaintances - is there anyone you know who would be willing to help?

Nice improvement so far.
>> No. 98918
>>98912

That's our plan from here on in, and Flan is the one we've spent the most time with.

Not to mention we actually slept next to Flan, got bitten, gotten her clothes, etc.

We even had her go out on her own without her sister.
>> No. 98920
>"You didn't come say 'good night' yesterday either. Just like on sunday." Sunday? Oh, right... You had completely forgotten both back then and yesterday. Flandre was the one who originally invited you to stay at the mansion yesterday, wasn't she? In hindsight, not even speaking to her after you had arrived might have hurt her feelings to a degree...

Look see what you did. Stop this. In-fighting will only fuck up whatever chances we have of getting a decent ending.
>> No. 98922
Which club is Jin supposed to be going to at the end of today?
>> No. 98923
>>98922

Music Club. We were supposed to go to Book Club last night, but instead we opted to head out to Eientei; we took Flan along, though, so it's just as well.
>> No. 98924
>>98922

Once things calm down some, mainly the book club 3-4 days) with some light music club (1-2 days a week)

I think that's a good plan at least.

>>98920

The first few times was due to folks wanting to do "GRINDAN GAMES" the most recent time was at a matter of making up for what happened the second time.

If we can reveal the truth to Flan, perhaps she can help up train in her own way!
>> No. 98926
>>98924
>If we can reveal the truth to Flan

"I fucked you're touhou"
>> No. 98927
>>98912
I would like to point out that we're only into the second week or so of school.
Though I have no clue how long Taisa expects the story to last, I'd like to think we still have quite a bit of time before we have to worry about entering the endgame. A Valentines Day event where Jin gets chocolates (or things vaguely resembling chocolate) from the various girls he's made an impression on is practically a must.

But I digress. The point is, there should still be plenty of time for opportunities to do things with Flandre, be it hanging out at the book club, or less routine things like that excursion to Eientei.

Might not want to wait too long on that, though. From just what time they've spent together, I'm worried that Cirno is beginning to show signs of becoming "that friend" to Flandre. Wait too long, and I fear any overtures you make towards Flan will find themselves running straight into an ice-cold cock-block.
>> No. 98929
>>98927

yes hence a bit more time spent at the book club as to warm up Cirno to us.

Since despite the outing I think the way things went last night hurt her feelings some, so another day spent at the book club wouldn't hurt for that reason as well as preventing the risk of Cirno becoming a cockblocking friend.

That and we should beware of Orin.

>>98926
Not that truth but the fact we know about everyone's true nature and Danmaku (but I think she's half way there already, since she did bite us after all)
>> No. 98932
>>98927
>Though I have no clue how long Taisa expects the story to last,

We are probably 1/2 done with the story. It is hard to compare because i don't know the word count and can compare it with stories like SDM LA.

>Might not want to wait too long on that, though

And that is what i meant, it is high time to go seriously for Flandre. We spent time with her, of course, but not as much as we should have if we want her route. I remember going for Remilia in SDM LA, we really did focus on her there. And i just fear with things like >>98904, it will just eat up a lot of time that it will need to accomplish it. Those are more Mokou/Kaguya centric events, if we would have gone for Eientei or so. Just saying we should focus mainly on the SDM and don't really take detours to fix the problems of someone outside of there.

But that would be assuming that i would want a Flandre route, so i am just saying.
>> No. 98933
Also we should have Flan assist on our quest to get Mokou and Kaguya to go to school (help spend time with her, and she can help get through to those two perhaps)
>> No. 98935
>>98932
No.

Focusing on a single character, specially with the way they are on this story, is a crime on itself.
We'll keep helping and training with Patchouli, we'll get Mokou to come to school, we'll keep giving guitar lessons, we'll make another portrait of Remilia, we'll give Rumia a rematch and we're going to do all other different things.
Flandre is 'the' girl on this route. There's no doubt about that now-we're majority. But from there to focusing only on a single character, no matter how good it is... there's a world of difference.
>> No. 98937
>warm up Cirno to us.
Heh.

[X] Try asking her how she's been and what might be bugging her.
[X] If the matter of Mokou comes up, suggest a possible plan.
-{X} Inform Keine of Mokou's comments on Kaguya coming to school.
-{X} Suggest finding a time to get together and work up a good plan for getting Kaguya to come to school; it's not a matter you're liable to be able to come up with a solution for in the short time you have left right now. Still, as a class rep, this is something of a responsibility for you.
-{X} Ask if there's anyone Keine knows who might want to help come up with a plan, and think over your acquaintances - is there anyone you know who would be willing to help? Anyone with blonde hair and red eyes? Anyone with unlimited power, unaging, and that enjoys all kind of outdoor activities? Anyone whose name starts with 'F' and ends with landre Scarlet?
>> No. 98943
>>98935

Yeah, hence my idea of having Flandre help us with Mokou and Kaguya (she's even met both of them and they both seem to be on nice terms with her, even after Mokou almost started a fight that would have destroyed the whole forest)

I think we might want to focus a bit more on her in the next couple of days, if to make up for going off course a bit too much. And book club time is needed so Cirno doesn't Iceblock us like >>98927 said.

Though you forgot to 'make one of Flandre' on the list of things to do. (No sending any more mixed messages) Heck the wavering has resulted in the impression of mixed messages.

In short I am for doing other things, but never at the expense of Flan and her book club.
>> No. 98951
File 125573474344.jpg - (427.60KB , 842x746 , 3b332d7720ea248502e37725508afd52.jpg ) [iqdb]
98951
>>98935
>Focusing on a single character, specially with the way they are on this story, is a crime on itself.

I couldn't agree more, the characters are just too loveable. It is just that when you try to do everything at once, not everything will work out the way you want it. Becoming friends with everyone and hang out day by day with different girls doesn't sound half bad after all.

Looking forward for more Rumia.
>> No. 98954
File 125573518495.jpg - (58.36KB , 900x684 , ea8d3eac21296c96e3b9ecc927926ff3.jpg ) [iqdb]
98954
>>98951
>Becoming friends with everyone
>everyone

Yeah, good luck with that.
>> No. 98960
>>98951

Not a bad thing in theory but NOT at the expense of time with Flan (in terms of book club time and getting to know her time)

Perhaps it might be too late to try massively making friends with everyone.
>> No. 98962
>>98960
Of course, that was implied. I did said this' Flandre's route after all.
>> No. 98963
File 125573581587.jpg - (215.07KB , 660x825 , KaguMoko003.jpg ) [iqdb]
98963
>>98954

It could happen.
>> No. 98965
>>98963

I'd think the two could have some common friends, just as long as said friends stay neutral in their fights, otherwise whoever takes one side will get hell from the other.

Since things went on rather civilly at Eientei until something came up that the two could compete in.
>> No. 98967
[x] Try asking her how she's been and what might be bugging her.
[x] If the matter of Mokou comes up, suggest a possible plan.
-[x] Inform Keine of Mokou's comments on Kaguya coming to school.
-[x] Suggest finding a time to get together and work up a good plan for getting Kaguya to come to school; it's not a matter you're liable to be able to come up with a solution for in the short time you have left right now. Still, as a class rep, this is something of a responsibility for you.
-[x] Ask if there's anyone Keine knows who might want to help come up with a plan, and think over your acquaintances - is there anyone you know who would be willing to help?
>> No. 98974
File 125573955789.jpg - (18.95KB , 315x389 , capnkirk_khaaan.jpg ) [iqdb]
98974
>>"Ah... Is that so? Then, I'm sure your recovery was hastened by the strong moral support of a concerned, caring student?"
>>Keine nods in understanding, before waving to you and heading back out of the auditorium. Before she exits the room, your eyes stop on her face for a moment. She looks... tired. Her skin's a little paler than you remember, and she has barely noticeable darker lines under her eyes, despite her generous, motherly smile masking these signs. You wonder what's been bothering the poor woman so much... Could it be Mokou?

Did... did we just make Keine feel guilty about not being able to get Mokou to come to school?

TAAAAIIISAAAAAAAAAA!!!
>> No. 98976
File 125573997526.jpg - (32.76KB , 600x670 , drowninghersorrows.jpg ) [iqdb]
98976
>>98974
>> No. 98981
>>98974
I don't think Keine's condition is so sudden that this morning's disappointment of Mokou still being a no-show is the culprit, here. It seems like Keine hasn't been resting very well lately.

Still, it would be good to figure out what's wrong, and do whatever is needed to fix things soon. It would be a shame if Keine were to fall ill and have to miss school, too. Especially since I doubt helping her get better would be as simple as giving her a hot mana injection.
>> No. 98982
>>98981
>I doubt helping her get better would be as simple as giving her a hot mana injection.

YES IT WOULD

Stop ruining my fantasies, Anon. We are going to turn Gensokyo into a utopia with our penis.
>> No. 98984
>>98982
So, what? You want to try to turn Jin into some sort of Youkai of Sexual Healing?



Fund it.
>> No. 98986
Sex cures everything
>> No. 98988
>>98974
>>98976

She can join Reisen in the "only good for her [insert ability here] appeal"
>> No. 98992
>>98981

I don't think it'd work that easily, Keine is not a magician or goddess (Semen's full of faith too, especially if's injected into said goddess's body)
>> No. 98993
File 125574450667.gif - (72.18KB , 240x320 , cryin box reisen.gif ) [iqdb]
98993
>>98988
>> No. 98998
>>98992
So, besides, mana transfer, we can give out faith transfer?

Fuck (heh) year
>> No. 99009
File 125574837115.jpg - (196.59KB , 950x1337 , 013.jpg ) [iqdb]
99009
This Thread suddenly turned into discussing the joys of Mana transfer with Touhous.

Let us discuss the joys of mana transfering with Flandre, because she is a good girl.
>> No. 99012
File 125574952824.jpg - (572.42KB , 1190x1402 , 3d0cd73beada2a8516349705cf3e7e71.jpg ) [iqdb]
99012
>>99009
>> No. 99016
[◒] Try asking her how she's been and what might be bugging her.
[◒] If the matter of Mokou comes up, suggest a possible plan.
-[◒] Inform Keine of Mokou's comments on Kaguya coming to school.
-[◒] Suggest finding a time to get together and work up a good plan for getting Kaguya to come to school; it's not a matter you're liable to be able to come up with a solution for in the short time you have left right now. Still, as a class rep, this is something of a responsibility for you.
-[◒] Ask if there's anyone Keine knows who might want to help come up with a plan, and think over your acquaintances - is there anyone you know who would be willing to help?
>> No. 99020
[x] Try asking her how she's been and what might be bugging her.
[x] If the matter of Mokou comes up, suggest a possible plan.
-[x] Inform Keine of Mokou's comments on Kaguya coming to school.
-[x] Suggest finding a time to get together and work up a good plan for getting Kaguya to come to school; it's not a matter you're liable to be able to come up with a solution for in the short time you have left right now. Still, as a class rep, this is something of a responsibility for you.
-[x] Ask if there's anyone Keine knows who might want to help come up with a plan, and think over your acquaintances - is there anyone you know who would be willing to help?
>> No. 99022
>>98981
it's probably full moon. she's probably pulling all-nighters as a hakutaku historian.
>> No. 99023
>>99022
Except I think she already was gone for a day due to the moon last week. Even in Gensokyo, I don't think moon phases change that rapidly.
>> No. 99025
File 125575192588.jpg - (128.75KB , 372x1000 , 6e5d6a0c5269ea8db1cdcf1670a7826f.jpg ) [iqdb]
99025
>>99023
portable moon.
>> No. 99027
>>99009

Oh, hey, that one doujin where Flan gets drugged and turned into a filthy slut, and prostituted to a bunch of shady men by Rinnosuke.
>> No. 99031
>>99027
Ooh, source?
>> No. 99035
>Mokou and Kaguya

Really, it's a waste of precious time. Time spent alone with a certain character has more benefits relationship wise than time spent with that character and two others, specially when the 'others' are the in the spotlight.

So, no. No Mokou and Kaguya.

[X] No questions.
>> No. 99036
>>98935

It's ok to spend time with other character, but ignoring Flan completely is the dickiest move ever. She invited Jin to the mansion, and all the time spent there, there wasn't even a second of Flandre. It was all Patchouli.

Sure, become friends with tohers too, but don't disappint Flandre. This has happened a lot recently, and even if she may not explicitly demonstrate it, she is hurt. We need a balance here; at least 50% of all time avaible spent with Flandre sounds nice to me.

And no music club today. Ignoring her at her own home when she herself invited us to stay the night was the worst move ever.
>> No. 99039
>>99036

Hold up, bro. Music Club is a must. It would be a really dick move to desert Mystia after promising to help her, and not even due to unforeseen circumstances. At least last night there was no way we could have predicted that what happened would happen; we weren't ditching someone on purpose like you're suggesting we should do.

That aside, yesterday helped Flan more than it hurt her, and you should know that. Besides, we've agreed to a schedule already, Book Club MWF, Music Club TR. If you make one exception now, it'll be that much easier to make exceptions in the future, and it'll just come back to bite you in the ass when someone finds reasons to skip out on Book Club, because we'll all be more willing to go along with it.
>> No. 99042
>>99039

>yesterday helped Flan more than it hurt her

The time we spent with her was to compensate us ignoring her after important events; then we go and ignore her right after again.

I dunno about you, but I still feel like shit.

Also the major point was going to Eientei for Patchouli. That, and the focus on Mokou and Kaguya made her look like just an accessory. And after that, when finally at the Mansion, no Flandre at all!

>At least last night there was no way we could have predicted that what happened would happen; we weren't ditching someone on purpose like you're suggesting we should do.

It could have been avoided, but anon thinks with dicks. Mana transfer wasn't really necessary for Pathouli to heal, it was merely a shortcut; she would recover sooner or later without it.

And assuming it was necessary, why not go back to your own room? Why stay in Patchy's room? Something else could have happened. Maybe classes would have been ditched, and a whole day full of SDM again. But no, breast pillows are better, aren't they? Anon really thinks with dicks.

>It would be a really dick move to desert Mystia after promising to help her

That's different. There are no emotional links here, only professional ones. Which one is hurt more easily? Which one is more important?

This is going to be like FotLS and LAE1, isn't? Trying to do more stuff than it's possible, and then Teruyo End.

But enough from me for now.
>> No. 99047
>>99042

I think you're being way too paranoid about this.

We went to Eientei because we wanted to help Patchy, and we invited Flan along because we wanted to spend time with her. It wasn't to make anything up to her - we just did it for the sake of doing it. It turned out fantastic too, because it was the first time she really got to go out without her sister supervising her. There's not some weird, mathematically exacting equation for determining how much time we need to spend with her; we do a lot more with her than with anyone else as it is, and expanding our group of friends is just as important for her as it is for us.

The Mana Transfer may not have been necessary, but guess what we've been doing for Patchouli from the start? Unnecessary things that help her out, because we happen to consider her a friend. Plus, she's our mentor and it really was one more way to repay her for what she's done for us. As for not leaving her room... seriously? We just got through with having very intimate sex with her, which ultimately proved to be an expression of emotion from both parties, and obviously deepened our relationship; it was a very meaningful event for both parties, and a very tender moment. And your first reaction is "oh, hey, let's leave her behind?" Do you understand women at all? Hell, do you understand emotion?

As for Mystia, no it's not just professional, she's a friend. That was made very clear the night she accompanied Rumia; there's a clear emotional investment there. It was our intent to be her friend from the start. We've continued to push in that direction.

You need to calm down, and stop focusing on Flan while pushing everyone else completely aside. That's going to hurt Flan in the end, too.
>> No. 99048
>>At least last night there was no way we could have predicted that what happened would happen

We were presented with an option we practically knew would segue into mention of sex, were then given an option for mana-draining sex, and then proceeded to have said mana-draining sex.

Considering how out-of-it Jin wound up after a danmaku duel, I don't think it would be too hard to guess that mana-injecting bedtop sports would pretty much ensure we weren't going to be doing much else that night.
>> No. 99053
>>99048

Some of us may have expected the whole Mana Transfer thing to be mutually beneficial, which it seems to be, but also expected it to have a more immediate effect. It could have gone either way. It just so happened that tiredness came before the incredible refreshment.
>> No. 99060
>>99053

And Clarity increasing-ness big time.

>>99047

But the same could easily be said of being too caught up trying to do all the side tasks without taking her into consideration, which has been noticed by other characters in the story.

>>99042
Thinking on the matter it might have been for the best, and some folks did give good arguments for it.

And now that it's done and over with time to refocus on things while trying not to leave her out during the side tasks.

>>99039
Was that actually officially taken? Since last I heard it was mainly a suggestion that has yet to be taken under effect.

>>99035

As far as the Mokou Kaguya sub-quest, this is something we can take Flan with us on help out on. (Perhaps Flan convincing Kaguya to go after pointing out how she's similiar to Remilia)

Side quests are nice and all just as long as Flan doesn't get kicked to the curb (in this case she'd certainly prove to be a help on this)

>>99023
I suspect it's the strain of teaching every class. Let's not forget who the student body is (Touhou characters, who are not the easiest folks to deal with)
>> No. 99063
[x] Try asking her how she's been and what might be bugging her.
[x] If the matter of Mokou comes up, suggest a possible plan.
-[x] Inform Keine of Mokou's comments on Kaguya coming to school.
-[x] Suggest finding a time to get together and work up a good plan for getting Kaguya to come to school; it's not a matter you're liable to be able to come up with a solution for in the short time you have left right now. Still, as a class rep, this is something of a responsibility for you.
-[x] Ask if there's anyone Keine knows who might want to help come up with a plan, and think over your acquaintances - is there anyone you know who would be willing to help?

Okay.
>> No. 99064
>As far as the Mokou Kaguya sub-quest, this is something we can take Flan with us on help out on.
Definitely.

Also, wtf, sudden contemplation of 7 elements?
Yes, we definitely picked up some good magic juju from Patchy.

Perhaps we should use this to our advantage to push training further. (Though I don't know how much help magic will be with psionics.)
>> No. 99068
>>99064

perhaps this means some of our mental blocks have been lifted, and Danmaku is a type of magic in itself for many.

I think we should take a slight break from training. I wonder if Patchy will end up interested in seeing that mind crush ability Jin used on her (obviously, used on something else)

The major threat has been dealt with, so we can afford to take a bit of a break from Patchy's tutoring for the time being. But instead we might try reading that book more.
>> No. 99069
>>Some of us may have expected the whole Mana Transfer thing to be mutually beneficial, which it seems to be, but also expected it to have a more immediate effect.

We were doing what, as far as I could tell, was basically the magical equivalent of putting air into a low tire. In order for the mana to go into Patchy, it must first come out of us.

So, you've not only got the usual fatigue associated with sex to deal with, but having your mana batteries drained in the process. Whatever benefits were to be had from it, I don't think it should have been at all surprising that we'd be in for one hell of a sex coma first.

>>Perhaps Flan convincing Kaguya to go after pointing out how she's similiar to Remilia

Not sure how well that exact angle would work, but Flan, who Kaguya seemed to regard as something close to an equal, would still probably have a better chance at being listened to than a lowly peasant like us.
Finding a way to strike at her sense of pride would probably be effective. Bringing up someone she might also view as an equal might work, but perhaps not if what they're doing is still something she would consider beneath her. Another angle to go would be the opposite way, and bring up someone who she views as inferior doing something that isn't beneath her, or at least something that might elevate them to a level that's uncomfortably close to (or even above) what she considers to be her own.

>>I suspect it's the strain of teaching every class. Let's not forget who the student body is (Touhou characters, who are not the easiest folks to deal with)

Neither are children, least of all ones who are growing up and surviving in an environment like that. Besides, it's not as if this group has been that much of a handful, even for just one teacher to deal with. Aside from that one incident with Rumia, there hasn't appeared to be any sort of conflict breaking out for her to deal with, and aside from Jin's occasional passing out in class and that one incident when Komachi's swimsuit just suddenly exploded for some completely random and unknown reason, there hasn't been anything that should be making this particular group of students any more troublesome than any other class she would teach.

Whatever it is that's eating away at our lovely schoolmarm, she's clearly not dealing with it very well on her own, meaning she'll probably continue not dealing with it well on her own, meaning someone has to help her deal with it. Seems like a perfect opportunity for a certain concerned, caring student to offer her his moral support, wouldn't you agree?

And no, I don't mean that as a euphemism for "have sex with her" (as much as I would love to). I really do mean be caring, concerned, and offer her your support in whatever is troubling her.

Unless, of course, her problem actually is that she needs to get laid. Come to think of it, maybe it would help her out, regardless. She could probably use the endorphins.
>> No. 99082
>>99036
>>99042
This, my friend, this. You pointed it out great again.
>Trying to do more stuff than it's possible, and then Teruyo End.
I expect this, but just with getting to know many Touhous and having a fun time with them. It will just suck for Flandre, but she is used to disappointment.

Her Fans want her route, but they do it so half assed, they should really get serious already and go for her now. It might be too late a bit later on. Or Taisa has pity on Anon and just route locks us so that we can't do that much wrong anymore.
>> No. 99090
>>99082

That's our plan from here on out. Half that stuff that happened were result of folks who insist on other things (one of the few times we didn't have a strong lead on stuff)

You don't need to tell us twice.
>> No. 99092
>>99047
>And your first reaction is "oh, hey, let's leave her behind?" Do you understand women at all? Hell, do you understand emotion?

Yeah, and telling a girl that she is pratically your girlfriend, have her discuss with others and invite you to stay over to then ignore her for the rest of the night, not even saying 'good night', to have sex with someone else, is clearly not worse, right? Specially when said girl expects some warmth from you, and the sexed woman does not.

>As for Mystia, no it's not just professional, she's a friend.

I'm sorry, I think I missed the memo. Since when is she a friend?
>> No. 99093
>>99082
We're running in circles here, people. A fcous on Flandre? Yes. A focus only on Flandre? No.
>> No. 99097
>>99093
This ought to be emphasized as going to extremes on either side will only get ugly.
>> No. 99098
>>99093

I'm not saying to focus only on FLandre, I'm saying we should focus more on her.
>> No. 99099
>>99098
Yeah, well, that can't be hard. I don't think is possible to focus less on her at this point.
>> No. 99101
>>99098

Yeah for the next day or two we should focus on her to even things out, ignoring any kind of distractions as much as possible.

Then afterwards, we can split up the remaining time between the others (such as instituting that schedule, planning on days we'd put that plan into effect with Flan,etc.)

That and if we were to make new friends, we should have Flan with us as to make her new friends as well.
>> No. 99103
>>98902
>>98982
>>98984
>>98986
>>98992
>>98998
>>99009
ಠ_ಠ

I am officially never writing sex scenes again, ever.
>> No. 99107
>>99103
I'd write your sex scenes, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 99112
>>99103

Even though it was good and you should feel good about it?
>> No. 99115
>>99103

Don't worry. As long as the next sex scenes aren't 'lol, mana transfer' then it's ok. What I really want is some tender loving.
>> No. 99116
>199 posts and 27 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
>two updates

Holy shit. When did we have this before? Remind me please, anon.
>> No. 99118
>>99116
Might have managed it during some parts of SDM LA, but I'm not going back through the old threads to check.
>> No. 99119
>>99116

I know Kira had a few huge threads.
>> No. 99121
>>99116
All the big stories had it. GM, Kira, HY and some other not so popular writers like YAF in the beginning, Teruyo at some points.
But mostly HY had it in whatever stories he wrote. It doesn't matter what he writes, it is an instant hit. Kind of scary.
>> No. 99123
>>99115

Hey, for a mana transfer, it was pretty tender and emotional. It was wonderful for that exact reason. Did you actually read it?

>>99092
>I'm sorry, I think I missed the memo. Since when is she a friend?

Since she became emotionally involved with us to the extent that she couldn't bring herself to hurt us when Rumia brought her along? Since we appealed to that exact point, implying that our promise with her was something we considered worthwhile and important? Since we spent free time even prior to that meeting up with her to work out that promise in the first place? Read between the lines a little, buddy. Defrost that heart while you're at it.

Besides, even if it were just a professional relationship, it isn't exactly professional to cut out on meeting with her for personal reasons at every opportunity.

I understand you want a Flan route, but ignoring everyone else isn't the way to go about it. You're not going to make much progress adapting her to society if you constantly try to cloister the two of you away from said society. Besides, it's important to treat your friends well.

If it bugs you that much, invite Flan along so that she can see what we do on Tuesdays and Thursdays when we're not at Book Club. Don't try to weasel your way out of being a decent guy, though.
>> No. 99126
>>99123

Good idea, try to see if Cirno wants to come with (and perhaps prove Mystia and Rumia wrong on the intelligence scale)

Since the biggest risk of doing too much running around without Flan is neglecting the Book Club WHICH we founded, and pissing off Cirno. (Sure power wise she may not be the worse enemy, but she's Flan's best friend other than her sister, and you know how much power a best friend has in terms of a guy making progress: Alot.)

But one of jobs is not to send so many mixed messages, and considering the recent time we've spent elsewhere, we should for the next day or two focus on Flan, and perhaps take her with us to other things, yet while keeping some focus on her.

And we do have to tell the truth eventually, since we can't hide things forever.
>> No. 99139
>>99126

...what about Rumia? What will happen when Flandre and her meet? Have you thought of that?

Before bringing them together, we need to tell Flandre everything that happened: the truth about Gensokyo, the trainning sessions with Patchouli (the reason why we didn't see the sisters much at the mansion), the teleknesis and the spellcard duel. Only then, it may be safer to bring them together.
>> No. 99174
>>99139

There's the risk of Flan finding out that Rumia's been sharing our bed. And that might start a whole new bucket of problems until we can explain things to Flan on that matter. (mainly that Rumia refuses to leave and while she's too close for comfort at times, you're starting to see Rumia as a sister.)

Still it'll be a hard step, though the truth part will be easier for Flan since she kinda broke the deception to Jin.
>> No. 99192
>>99123
>Hey, for a mana transfer, it was pretty tender and emotional. It was wonderful for that exact reason. Did you actually read it?

No no no, you got it wrong. Yes, I read the scene, and I know that the tender part of it shows up only near the end, when they are nearing the climax. You know, it's hard to keep your cool when you are cumming.

But what I'm really talking about, is the reason for the sex to happen. This time, it only happened because Jin 'wanted to be useful'. There was no love behind his actions. It just happened that Patchouli warmed up due to all the stimulation. What I really want, is for a scene where the reason for it to happen is love, not 'help crippled people' (an exageration, I know, but it will do).
>> No. 99195
>>99192

I get what you mean but Jin did so also out of friendly concern for his teacher/biggest helper (She has been helping us with many things)

But I think the next time Jin sticks it in, it should be because of love love.
>> No. 99203
>>99192

Just Jin going to any length for his beloved mentor. Perfectly normal.
>> No. 99207
>>99203

I dunno, I think he also did it because, you know, losing virginity is actually a good thing when done right. And it was. Too bad it wasn't as special as doing it with a loved girlfriend, but this's fine too.
>> No. 99217
>>99207

The bright side is that he has a better idea of what to do so his girlfriend's first time will be better, and chances are said girlfriend will be alot more responsive in every way.
>> No. 99223
I think we should call for a temporary halt to all this discussion, nearing autosage and only two updates is ridiculous...
>> No. 99228
File 125582358419.jpg - (1.92MB , 1500x1169 , f43800fd196346b19facbfbc9f891269.jpg ) [iqdb]
99228
>>99223
Why? It is not like Threads are limited, Taisa can always make new ones. I think the last one or the one before that went to 300.

Seeing as there will be no update today, might as well sip a tea and get that discussion going.
>> No. 99233
>>99228
>>99223
Threads aren't limited but it is annoying to go through them so quickly. If people are going to get involved in discussion that isn't about the most recent update they should put it in an autosaged thread or something.
>> No. 99237
File 125582850694.png - (1.30MB , 800x1119 , flandrestudent.png ) [iqdb]
99237
>Seeing as there will be no update today
Hey. Fuck you.

----------

"Ah, well..." You can't help but feel concerned for her, with how tired she looks today - and still keeping up that smile of hers, never complaining, dutifully teaching her students. How long has it been like this, now..?
"...I just wanted to ask. How have you been? You, ah... Well, I'm sorry if it's none of my business, but you look like something is worrying you, miss Kamishirasawa. You look very tired today, and I was just, well. Worried."

Another tired smile in response.
"Thank you, but... It's nothing a student should concern himself over. I'm sorry for worrying you."

...

"Teacher..."

"Yes?"

"Forgive me for being so rude, but I've gotten enough of that sort of attitude from a certain someone else this week already. So... please. Even if it's not something I can help with, at least you could have someone to talk to about it." You quickly realize you might be getting a little out of line, there.
"...Sorry."

"It's alright. I suppose... talking wouldn't hurt." Her smile fades a little bit, but she gestures for you to sit down in a desk closer to hers for the moment.
"There's not much to say, really, I've just... been visiting a certain friend often, these last nights. I'm afraid I've irresponsibly let it eat into my sleep schedule..." She chuckles to herself lightly.
"I suppose I really am a failure of a teacher, if I knowingly neglect my own health to the point where it starts concerning my students."

"Don't be like that. Hey, um, this friend..."

"Ah. Yes. You two met yesterday, didn't you?" You can see a hint of sadness in her eyes, although her facial expression as a whole still hides this.
"Mokou."

"Yes, we met. She's a rather... unique person, isn't she?" Keine's smile takes on a more sincere tone for a moment.
"She was nice enough to guide Flandre and I to Eientei and back, though. Seems to be a friendly girl, overall."

She blinks in surprise, lifting her head from the hand she was leaning it on so far.
"Flandre? You took young miss Scarlet along, then?"

"Er, yes, long story there... So, Mokou's continued absence from school is what's causing you stress? Er, I mean... I didn't mean to put it so bluntly, I..."

"It's alright, it's alright. I suppose it's that obvious then, isn't it? Ah, but... I'm completely out of ideas. She says she knows what's right for her and what isn't, and that she doesn't need education, and that I shouldn't dictate her life for her... Who knows? Maybe she's right. Maybe I'm the one at wrong here." You hadn't figured her to be the type to be so open towards a student with her self-depreciation, but you did ask, and judging by her appearance this has been bottled up for a while now.

"Look, miss Kamishirasawa, don't be like that. I know you've got her best intentions in mind. Deep down inside, I'm sure she knows this, too. She's just stubborn; but I think I know how to get her to come to school." She raises her gaze to meet your eyes, seeming surprised.

"...Really?" Quickly regaining her composure, she stands up and lightly rubs her temples, before continuing to speak.
"...What are you suggesting?"

"Well. Mokou told me that she's got no interest in going to school unless Kaguya does, too. So-..."

"Ah, yes. Kaguya. I've actually been trying to get her to come too, but she finds the thought of going to school with 'commoners' beneath her..." Keine scoffs, seeming genuinely angry for the first time since you've seen her - but only for about a microsecond. She exhales softly and adjusts that hat of hers, which had become slightly tilted - another first-time sight for you. She really must be out of it.
"I swear, she makes the elder miss Scarlet seem humble."

"Y-yeah, I met her too..." And what a meeting that was. How could such an otherwordly beauty have such a ghastly personality?
"Well... Maybe we could find a time to get together and work up a good plan for getting Kaguya to come to school? It's not a matter we're liable to be able to come up with a solution for in the short time we have left right now, but if we can figure out how to persuade her, then surely Mokou would come too. Right?"

"...Hm. Do you really think so? Well, I suppose we could possibly discuss this further at my home after school, if you're not too busy..." She rubs her chin with her hand in thought, furrowing her eyebrows momentarily, before turning back to you with a curious expression.
"...But, why do you want to help me with this? I wouldn't think of asking you, myself, so-..."

"Exactly." You try to disarm her with a brilliant smile, although as usual she ends up giving you more of an 'aww, how cute' look, covering her mouth with her hand and chuckling lightly. While this is slightly bruising to your ego, it's still good to see her cheer up a bit.
"...Besides. I'm the class rep. It's my responsibility." She nods in understanding, her smile becoming more relaxed once again. A pleasing sight, most certainly.

"Very well, then I'll accept your offer."

"Say, um... Do you know anyone that could help come up with a plan, maybe? Two heads are better than one, but more can't hurt either."

"Hmm... Miss Yagokoro finds the concept of Kaguya Houraisan attending highschool unnecessary, but perhaps we could ask the opinion of miss Inaba." Reisen? That could work, assuming she doesn't share Eirin's views on the matter. More importantly, do -you- know anyone that might be able to help in this plan? Yes, of course... Someone else who would like to see Mokou attend school.

"Would you mind if I brought Flandre, too?" Keine stares at you suspiciously for a moment in response to the sudden question; that's right, she didn't fully trust the girl, did she? You're about to apologize for suggesting it, disappointed deep down inside due to her lingering prejudice towards the younger sister, when she speaks up again.

"Very well. But, the lesson is about to start; you'd best head back to your seat for now. Oh, and... Thank you, again." Ah, you could just bask in that smile of hers all day; unfortunately, education comes first, so you head back to your seat as the other students come barging into the auditorium, the silence shattered by noisy banter. It's a little unusual for this not to amplify the pulsating of your painful migraine, really - mainly due to a complete lack of said migraine. When was the last time you didn't have a headache in the morning? Ah, you feel so refreshed today.

...

The break after the history lesson. Still hungry, but you can tolerate it. Not that it'd probably bother anyone if you chose to eat lunch a break early, but seeing as you don't even -have- a lunch prepared, this proves to be impossible. Pestering Flandre for food would just feel assholish, too. Speaking of Flandre, you're presently sitting outside with her, leaning against that one tree near the school; you on one side, her on the opposite side, staring into the sky and enjoying the beauty of Gensokyo. The colors seem so much more vibrant to you, somehow; the blue is more blue than before, the green is more green.

"Hey, Flan."

"Mmmm?" You feel slender fingers prodding against your own lightly from the other side of the tree. Either it's a lot thinner than you thought, or she's crawled a little closer to you.

"I'll be heading over to miss Kamishirasawa's house after school today. We'll be trying to figure out a way to get Mokou to school. You two seemed to get along... Do you want to come with and help?" A moment of silence, her fingers retracting themselves from yours, before her face pops into your field of vision, a baffled expression on her face as she blocks your view of the sky.

"...Really? She wouldn't mind? I can come?" She sounds to be in utter disbelief, yet hopeful.

"Yup."

"Awesome! That sounds like fun!" And with that, she plops down in your lap as if it were her reserved sitting spot.
"Hum... Should I bring anything?"

"It's not a tea party, silly."

"Mmm, true..." She frowns for a brief moment, before smirking to herself happily.
"Maybe we can have one of those another day."

"Sure. More importantly, though... How's your sister doing?"

"Oh, sis? She seems fine, just real tired... Sakuya's taking good care of her." She giggles softly, playing with the tip of her side-tail.
"Sis was worried about us, yesterday. Sakuya says she gets so cute when she's nervous. I don't think I've seen her nervous often at all, though, so I wouldn't know." You hope Remilia won't resort to taking her stress out on you, the next time you see her...

"Say, it's about time for the next class to start, isn't it..." Gently lifting her up and off of you, you get back up on your feet. Although she pouts a little over you abusing her light body weight in such an overly comfortable manner at first, she can't help but smile over something as the two of you walk back towards the building; you feel her tug on your sleeve, and you look down at her walking beside you.

"Hey, do you have any plans for the weekend?" ...Oookay, well, someone just got really assertive all of a sudden, didn't she!? After the initial shock of the implications of such a question coming from this specific girl wears off, you try to calm down and, without making unreasonable assumptions, ask her:
"Why do you ask?"

"Mmm... Just curious. Did you have anything in mind that you wanted to do on the weekend?"



[] Actually, you were hoping you'd get to spend time at the mansion again, if possible.
[] Just lazing about at home, forgetting all the cares and troubles of the world.
[] (Write-in)
>> No. 99238
[x] Actually, you were hoping you'd get to spend time at the mansion again, if possible.
More time with Flandre, i don't want to disappoint her again.
>> No. 99240
[X] Actually, you were hoping you'd get to spend time at the mansion again, if possible.

We can get some training with Patchy in, and we can play with Flan too.
>> No. 99241
[x] Just lazing about at home, forgetting all the cares and troubles of the world.

If she's already been assertive, get her to take the extra step and ask you herself.
>> No. 99242
[X] Actually, you were hoping you'd get to spend time at the mansion again, if possible.
>> No. 99243
I have noticed that by adding an 'e', Flandre turns into Flandere. Which rhymes with Yandere. I suspect this fact holds an ultimate key to the universe.

Also, maybe we could trick Mokou and Kaguya until doing one of their fights in public, like at a sports festival or something. Which you could inform them later is students and facility only.
>> No. 99244
>>99240

No; we've done enough training for the time being and each time we try to train we end up losing the rest of the day.

That's also why Flan got mixed messages.

perhaps at the end of sunday, but not any sooner.
>> No. 99245
[x] Just lazing about at home, forgetting all the cares and troubles of the world.

This is a "no", we don't have plans. Let's hear what hers are.
>> No. 99249
[x] Actually, you were hoping you'd get to spend time at the mansion again, if possible.
>> No. 99250
>>99244
Why not take Flan with us when we go train?
>> No. 99252
[Q] Just lazing about at home, forgetting all the cares and troubles of the world.
>> No. 99253
>>99250

That would head under the area "telling her the truth" since doing so would let the whole cat out of the bag.

But if we're ready to tell Flan this (and have her keep it a secret from her sister), this could be a nice bonding moment as Jin shows off for Flan, but also keeping in mind that he's no where near ready to play danmaku with her.
>> No. 99254
[x] Actually, you were hoping you'd get to spend time at the mansion again, if possible.
-[x] This make make 255% sure to spend time with Flandre and her sister, but especially Flan
-[x] Ask if she'd wear your gift then.
>> No. 99255
File 125583085098.png - (224.29KB , 480x640 , Patch Loves Patch.png ) [iqdb]
99255
>>99244

Don't care~

Patchwork loves Patchy~
>> No. 99258
>>99245
WITH THIS IN MIND AND IT WORKS OUT!

[X]I actually don't have anything planned really, just considered relaxing the weekend away, something on your mind?

How can you relax at home with Rumia pestering you curiously?
>> No. 99261
>>99255

Yes it's a nice trait, but there comes a point in every story where every faction most acknowledge the winner.

I'm sure after a certain point in HLA R1, you noticed how the Komachi, Lily Black, Ran fans quieting down after a certain point right? That was their acknowledgment that Yuyuko had basically won.

I need not say what happened in a certain /eientei/ story where no one did just that.

>>99258

Good point, we had almost forgotten his 'rival' who would make Jin's life difficult.
>> No. 99262
File 125583151726.jpg - (44.62KB , 438x379 , shudder.jpg ) [iqdb]
99262
[X] Nope, no plans at all. Maybe if someone had a suggestion for something you could do...

>>Sakuya says she gets so cute when she's nervous.

I get the feeling part of Sakuya's gratitude for our little errand wasn't simply the fact that it helped out a member of the household, but that it also made Remilia such a nervous wreck. To tend to her mistress, rendered helpless with worry and wearing such expressions on her face one would never normally see, must surely have been a rare treat for Sakuya. Were the rareness of such things not part of what made them so precious, she would almost certainly wish to have a framed portrait commemorating that time for all eternity.
>> No. 99263
>>99253

That doesn't sound bad...
>> No. 99271
[x] Just lazing about at home, forgetting all the cares and troubles of the world.
[x] Ask her to come along.

Spending time with her outside of the mansion seems nice. But I don't know how her sister would react.
>> No. 99273
[X]I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was kinda hoping I could stay at the mansion for the weekend again...

>>99271
Asking Flan to come to your house, with Rumia there? Are you NUTS?!
>> No. 99278
[X]I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was kinda hoping I could stay at the mansion for the weekend again...
>> No. 99282
[X] Actually, you were hoping you'd get to spend time at the mansion again, if possible.
>> No. 99285
[X]I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was kinda hoping I could stay at the mansion for the weekend again...
>> No. 99286
[X]I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was thinking maybe we could spend some time together.

Changed again. I just can't make up my mind.

Hopefully, this version is can make sure we spend time with her.
>> No. 99288
>>99275
I'm kinda leaning towards agreeing with you, I kind of want to see if Flan will work up the courage to ask us if we want to spend time with her, instead of us always suggesting things to do.
Let her take the lead a little, know what I'm saying?
>> No. 99289
>>99275

Sounds like mixed messages/passive aggressive stuff to me; something we should AVOID.
>> No. 99299
[X]I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was kinda hoping I could stay at the mansion for the weekend again...
>> No. 99303
[x] Nah, just lazing about at home, forgetting all the cares and troubles of the world.
[x] How about her?

Going on >>99241 's apparently reasonable logic. Come on, Flandre. YOU CAN SAY IT. I KNOW YOU CAN.

The only Flandre I would feel even remotely clean pursuing is one who has her shit together.

>>99237
>"Hmm... Miss Yagokoro finds the concept of Kaguya Houraisan attending highschool unnecessary
Dammit, Eirin. NOT HELPING.

>but perhaps we could ask the opinion of miss Inaba."
No, wait. I wonder if asking Eientei's resident jackass for help might not be in order. Tewi would probably fucking love to see Kaguya taken down a peg or two.

Did we meet Tewi, though? That would sort of screw things up if we haven't.
>> No. 99306
>>99303

That could apply to Reisen (Inaba)

Though I still think we should be clear about things as opposed to forcing things out of her.
>> No. 99309
File 125584505868.jpg - (125.44KB , 500x480 , 782aa8c3f9a70772f4888265ac5c12bf.jpg ) [iqdb]
99309
>>99255
More than Wriggle?
>> No. 99310
File 125584528272.jpg - (476.93KB , 1216x1628 , MaiWaifu.jpg ) [iqdb]
99310
>>99309

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, now. I may love Patchy, but Wriggle is mai waifu.
>> No. 99312
>>99310
>waifu

You mean husbando, right?
>> No. 99313
File 125584608683.jpg - (347.01KB , 600x582 , 1741647.jpg ) [iqdb]
99313
>>99310
...Damn it, I shouldn't have brought this up. That way I would have her all to myself, even on a Sunday...
>> No. 99315
>>99312

He means waifu; don't forget that chances are, supporters and opposers of the Flan route have this in common: They like Wriggle.
>> No. 99316
File 125584919226.jpg - (64.54KB , 575x389 , 1178243955820.jpg ) [iqdb]
99316
>>99306
>>Though I still think we should be clear about things as opposed to forcing things out of her.

It depends on what you mean by being clear.

Flandre most likely has something in mind that she'd like Jin to do with her. The point of answering whether or not we have plans for the weekend isn't really to tell her we do or don't want to visit the mansion, it's to tell her we have no plans at all, clearing the way for her to invite us to do something.

The way I see it, if the idea is to have Flandre come out and say what she has in mind, and directly ask Jin out to do it, then both of the given options are probably counter-productive to that end.

Telling her you were going to just take it easy at home would normally be the answer to give to say "no, I have nothing better to do this weekend and would love for you to invite me to do something with you". Then again, this is Flandre we're talking about, and so you might not want to rely on her ability to read between the lines.

On the other hand, the "I'd like to visit the mansion" answer might not be much better. Sure, it's true. Sure, it could just as easily mean spending time with Flandre, and might very well be what she was going to invite you to do. But, in the off-chance that isn't what she was going to ask, then telling her that might cause her to shy away from saying what she really wants. Flandre seems like she would set aside just about anything she would want to do in favor of anything Jin would want to do. While sweet and considerate of her, in a way, it would also completely defeat the purpose of her asserting herself like she is.

Even if all she wants to do is invite Jin to the mansion (and considering how Remi handled Flandre's last little excursion, that might be the case) it would still be best for her to be the one to make the move of asking, with no coaching from us.


Shame if that is the case, though. Not only would a day on the town with Flandre be nice, but it would also open another chance to see heavily-sedated Remilia. Poor girl's nerves would probably be shot to hell, but I doubt Sakuya would complain.
>> No. 99317
>>99316

you convinced me

[X]I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was thinking maybe we could spend some time together.

This is the best way to get the point across (no real plans, but willing to spend time.
>> No. 99319
[x] I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was thinking maybe we could spend some time together.
>> No. 99321
[X]I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was kinda hoping I could stay at the mansion for the weekend again...
>> No. 99326
[X] Actually, you were hoping you'd get to spend time at the mansion again, if possible.

"Actually, I was looking forward to go to your house on the weekend. Yes, I like to spend time with you and I was hoping that you'd ask. No, of course I wouldn't make you say that you want me to go, I know that it's embarrassing for you. I'm not that much of an asshole."
>> No. 99334
[x] I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was thinking maybe we could spend some time together.

Changing vote to this'un.
>> No. 99336
[x] Actually, you were hoping you'd get to spend time at the mansion again, if possible.
>> No. 99340
[x] Generic vote that lets her ask us if we want to be with her
>> No. 99341
>>99326

What if she'd rather to something else? Since >>99316 made a very good arguement on the matter.

In short if we said we want to go to the mansion, sure she'd go along with it, but she'd do so because it's what Jin wants, not necessarily what she wants.

We're not trying to force her to say anything specific, just to find out what she really wants.
>> No. 99344
[x] I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was thinking maybe we could spend some time together.
>> No. 99347
[X] I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was thinking maybe we could spend some time together.
>> No. 99352
Changing my vote to
[x] I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was thinking maybe we could spend some time together.
as well, because that really is the best think we could say in this situation.
>> No. 99353
>>99273
I totally forgot about that. But maybe we could have tried to befriend them with each other.
Anyway, changing vote.
[x] I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was thinking maybe we could spend some time together.
>> No. 99355
[X] Just lazing about at home, forgetting all the cares and troubles of the world.

Don't suggest to spend time with her. She should be more assertive and find the nerve to ask a guy to do something with her. She certainly isn't going to get a "Oh, he's busy, I shouldn't ask him to hang out with me" impression with that response.
>> No. 99356
>>99353

Problem is at the moment I don't think Flan's too fond of Rumia for the whole thing of TRYING TO EAT US!

Not to mention if certain things come to light (Such as how the little man eater shares our bed), things might get even worse.
>> No. 99358
>>99356

Also not to mention if Flan find out HOW the situation with Rumia got to where it is, she'll most likely also figure out that we've been aware for some time, and who knows if that would get back to Remilia eventually.
>> No. 99359
Doesn't Flan KNOW about Rumia? I mean, her sister tackled us after finding out; where was Flan at the time?
And about our knowledge. Didn't we tell Flan that we knew she was a vampire after she bit us?
>> No. 99362
>>Doesn't Flan KNOW about Rumia? I mean, her sister tackled us after finding out; where was Flan at the time?

Judging by how we found her and Cirno chatting at school, it's likely she ran into her little fairy friend on the way to school, and went on ahead while Remi went to wake you up.

>>And about our knowledge. Didn't we tell Flan that we knew she was a vampire after she bit us?

Nope. Not a word about that, really. We found Flan, comforted her for a bit, but were then found-out by Sakuya and things kind of just went on from there.
>> No. 99363
>>99362
>Judging by how we found her and Cirno chatting at school, it's likely she ran into her little fairy friend on the way to school, and went on ahead while Remi went to wake you up.

Or maybe Remilia told her to go ahead so she could spy on you?
>> No. 99367
[x] I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was thinking maybe we could spend some time together.
>> No. 99368
>>99362
>"It's alright, I..." ...know what you are, and I'm okay with it. You want to say that so much right now, but something blocks your words; is it the right time to say such things? Or is it a given by now that you'd know what she is? It's not like a regular girl could poke two clean puncture wounds into a guy's neck with just her canines... Does she even understand it properly, herself? What she did? Patchouli made it sound as if she's never done such a thing before in her lifetime...

God dammit, he only thought it. Didn't actually say the line.
I'd say it's a fair assumption that she's realized we know, but considering her ideas of "normal" I don't think she does.
>> No. 99370
[X] I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was thinking maybe we could spend some time together.
>> No. 99379
We also need some alone time with Remilia. It's perfectly understandable why she's so suspicious of Jin, but she needs to stop overreacting. I think it would be good to come to some sort of understanding with her.

It's not like she isn't trying to show restraint.
>> No. 99382
>>99379

Yeah, Remi needs some love. She's been worried sick on our/Flandre's account.

Perhaps she needs some healing.
>> No. 99384
[X] I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was thinking maybe we could spend some time together.
>> No. 99385
[X] I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was thinking maybe we could spend some time together.
>> No. 99397
[X] I don't have anything planned, but maybe we could spend some time together.
--[X] ...Though, a certain friend of mine might insist on tagging along. Would you mind?

Edited slightly for conciseness.
Also, "WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?"
>> No. 99399
>>99397

Answer: TONS of things could go wrong. And Rumia will try to cockblock Jin just to spite him.
>> No. 99400
>>99399

I don't think we're getting into Flandre's pants just yet.
Also, sarcasm. Learn it. Even in text, this should have been obvious.
>> No. 99401
[X]I actually don't have anything planned really, but I was thinking maybe we could spend some time together.
>> No. 99409
>>99400

With how stupid some Anons can be? hard to tell.

I read DoLF R1 and come to understand how low Anon's IQ can drop.
>> No. 99485
File 125593182374.jpg - (218.66KB , 600x600 , 96d4d486802eec68ac4bd19c19df27a1.jpg ) [iqdb]
99485
>>Though, a certain friend of mine might insist on tagging along.

I get the feeling that whatever Rumia might want to do with Jin over the weekend might not be possible if we're hanging out with Flandre.
Like, say, hanging out with a certain someone who we have yet to really make good on the promise we made to that person.

And speaking of loose ends and promises, was there perhaps something we forgot to do yesterday? After all, with that trip to Eientei with Flandre and our evening with Patchouli, I wouldn't be surprised if something important may have slipped our minds. Something we were supposed to do, or rather, were supposed to return?

It's rather poor form to borrow things without permission of the owners, after all. Even worse when you don't even return them where you found them. Very bad, indeed. Almost sinful, some might say.
>> No. 99489
>>99485

Oh, the chess board? It's fine, as long as we use it again.
>> No. 99493
>>99485

I was under the assumption that Jin returned it after he won against Rumia that day.
>> No. 99512
>>99511