[Return]
Archived thread

File 125537174474.png - (408.04KB , 500x594 , 4f0d787664d60a3bfc2aa8192727cc19.png ) [iqdb]
97977 No. 97977
Blah blah blah, yack yack yack... This is getting to be far too much. Mokou spitting more and more creative curses by the minute, at one point swearing in a manner that would make a drunken sailor blush, Kaguya just cackling like an excited lunatic and stinging right back with further derogatory comments, and Flandre's normally gentle voice starting to grate on your ears as she vainly attempts to scream over the two; rubbing your templed in pain, you glance over at Eirin calmly sipping her tea, not paying any mind to the whole thing whatsoever. She must be used to this. Well, you're not.
"Ladies, ladies, please... Settle down." You pinch the bridge of your nose in frustration; these girls are giving you a migraine with their incessant bickering. As long as they're this fired up, you'd rather get the hell out of here and not spend any more time near either of them than is absolutely necessary.
"While I appreciate the offers," you say to Eirin and Mokou, ignoring the moonbitch completely, "Flandre and I did say we'd be back by the end of the day; and we need to deliver those medicines to miss Knowledge. Maybe some other time." It looks like Mokou and Kaguya didn't really hear you, whereas Eirin nods in response.

"Alright. Don't strain yourself too badly with anything else today, just in case." With that, she stands up and heads over to the others, pinching Kaguya and Mokou on the shoulders just painfully enough to get their attention.

"Ow! What do you think you're doing? I was just about to pull out a brilliant comeback!"

"Pfft. Yeah, right. Brilliant. You. Uh-huh."

"That's enough of that for the day, wouldn't you agree? Princess, it's gotten rather late, and yo-..."

"Yes yes, whatever. I bore of these games anyway." Not even saying goodbye, the dark-haired girl with the beautiful exterior masking her ugly insides heads out of the room, slamming the door for no particular reason other than 'because I can'. Mokou keeps grinding her teeth with a ferocity that makes you worry for her dental health for a short while, before finally relaxing.

"Yeah. Whatever. I suppose I'd better guide you two back out of the forest then... You got whatever it was you came here for?" A rather triumphant looking Flandre holds up a rather large pouch of what you'd assume are a variety of medicines in various forms - you can hear both the muffled clicking of bottles wrapped in cloth, as well as the light rattling of pillboxes - and rushes to your side, the pouch over one shoulder, gripping your hand as if Mokou wanted to steal you away from her.
"Right... I guess I'll see you whenever I see you, then." Mokou bids farewell to Eirin, as do you and Flandre, remembering to politely express your gratitude for the medicines and apologies for any trouble you've caused, receiving the obligatory 'not at all' in response. You put your shoes back on, glancing at the trail of dirt Mokou's boots have left inside the halls and shedding a tear of sympathy for the servants. As you exit the oriental mansion strangely located in the middle of the bamboo forest, you swear never to speak of the shark incident ever again for as long as you live - that never happened. No sir. No such thing as landsharks. In fact, you're not even thinking about that anymore! Instead, you distract yourself by speaking to Mokou, earning her a dirty look or two from Flandre.

"Really though, thanks for the offer. I might just take you up on it next time, or just pay you a visit."

"A visit? You're getting awfully friendly all of a sudden, pal." Her voice is more mildly amused than suspicious, really.

"Well, I still need to persuade you to come to school."

"That crap again? Geez..." Another cigarette is fished out of her pocket, as if your presence was causing the poor girl undue stress.
"I already gave you my terms though."

"You really expect me to get that bi-... that girl to come to school?"

"Hah, sounds like your opinion of her is about as high as my own. But hey - it's either both of us or none of us. Deal with it." Hmph. A difficult task, indeed... Looks like this won't be your last visit to the bamboo forest after all. All of a sudden, you feel a light tug on your arm.

"What is it, Flan?"

She motions for you to lean down to her level, and promptly whispers into your ear.
"Why do you care if she goes to school or not..?"

"Tsk. He's a guy. He probably just wants more girls in short skirts to gawk at." Mokou snickers to herself quietly from in front of you two, her hands slipping back into her pockets.

"Aah! You heard that!?" A startled Flandre recoils away from your ear, staring at Mokou with her mouth agape.

"Girl, you live around here as long as I have, and you learn to make out the noise of a rabbit stepping on a blade of grass half a mile away." An obivous exaggeration there, especially as Flandre's 'whispering' was a little too excited for her to properly keep her voice down. You don't call her on it, though. You keep walking for a short distance in silence, Flandre staring at the ground pensively, before she suddenly looks up at you again with a disturbingly determined expression, uttering a handful of questions that hit you like a sledgehammer in the face.

"What about me? Don't you like to gawk at me? Or is my skirt too long?" As if to demonstrate, she lets go of your hand, twirling around in place a few times, making the skirt of her school uniform rise upwards and spread out from centrifugal force. Oh gosh, they're light pink with a little red ribbon on the front..! A loudly laughing Mokou knocks you out of your stupor with a hearthy slap on the back, nearly swallowing her cigarette in her hysterics, before wiping the corners of her eyes and going over to Flandre, kneeling down before her so she's looking up at her face from below.

"Naahh, girl, you see, guys like girls that have something up here, too!" You're momentarily paralyzed as Mokou reaches out and playfully gropes at Flandre's almost-flat-as-a-board chest, wondering whether you should enjoy the show or get her to stop before something awful happens. To your surprise, Flandre's face turns to an expression of curiosity, rather than outrage.

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"Boobs, girl! It's all about breasts. Tits, jugs, knockers..!"

"T-that's enough already! Damn it!" You interrupt her before she enhances Flandre's vocabulary any further, lest you face bloody retribution from Remilia the next time her younger sister gets upset at her and suddenly calls her a cunt or something. Unfortunately, you end up feeling like the bad guy when Mokou looks back at you with a bored expression, and Flandre with a somewhat sad one.

"Enough? But... I want to know these things, too. I don't want to be a clueless little kid forever, you know..."

"That's the spirit! Though, who knows... Maybe your boyfriend is a lolicon. That'd give you a major advantage; you're in the same class as him, right? You barely look the part - small and slender like a fairy or something. Hey, man! Do you like little girls?" You're tempted to punch this girl upside the head about now, though you can't help but admit it's more out of embarrassment than anger.

"No!" Flandre promptly looks like she's about to cry.
"I mean, yes!" Mokou promptly sports an incredibly wide grin.
"I mean, ugh, mind your own business!" These two are going to drive you into an early grave if they keep this up; you feel tempted to just run screaming into the forest and get the nearest hungry youkai to put you out of your misery. You're treated to the sound of Mokou clicking her tongue in disappointment, and the sight of her shaking her head, her white hair swishing to and fro as she does so, before resuming the journey.

"Get flustered easily, don't you. I'm just yanking your chain, man, don't get so worked up about it; you'll live longer." Coming from someone who claims to be immortal, you can't take such a comment all too seriously. You keep walking on for about ten minutes, the only sounds interrupting the silence being the various insects that come out in the evenings, and Flandre occasionally humming to herself, glancing about the forest with wide eyes. Bringing her along was probably a good idea, after all; it's about time the girl gets some outdoor exposure, gets to see more of the world than the path between her home and school, and-...

"What else do guys like?"

If this were a Japanese cartoon, you'd probably facefault about now. Instead, you utter a silent prayer to whatever deity that you'll be back home and asleep not long from now.

"Asses, thighs... I hear some even like armpits, which must be the cause behind what few donations the Hakurei shrine ever gets... Honestly though," her tone gets a tiny bit less teasing, "I suppose any guy who's good enough for you should like every part of you... Or something like that. Eh, why are you asking me for advice on these things anyway? I was just trying to get our glum chum here to lighten up a bit." You really wish she hadn't used the word 'chum' there.

"Hum... Don't you have a boyfriend, Mokou?" Oof, that was way below the belt just now; Mokou stumbles for the first time today, although she regains her balance in an instant.

"...Maybe we should just keep walking quietly, so we don't attract any more wildlife..."

"Haa... I wonder if sis has a boyfriend..." Although she has her moments when she shows considerable insight, or manages to be surprisingly attractive without even realizing it, there are times such as this when Flandre reverts back into an oblivious child, providing ample amounts of awkward moments. You suppose it's a good sign that you still haven't experienced any of her 'moments', though; if being around you like this is keeping her belfry nice and free of bats, well... That still cheers you up in the end of the day. You give her hand an affectionate squeeze with a smile, prompting a bit of a confused glance from her, before she returns the smile.

...

You reach the outer edge of the bamboo forest, and the sun's almost completely set. Mokou disappears back into the dark depths of the thicket with an idle wave, which you and Flandre return before you head off towards the mansion. It's only a few steps before Flandre suddenly giggles to herself in a surprisingly happy tone.

"Hmm? What's so amusing?"

"Hehee... Nothing. But, that Mokou isn't such a bad person after all. I think it'd be nice if she came to school with us, after all... Don't you?"

"Well, of course... And it'd put a smile on miss Ka-..." You're too tired to pronounce that name in casual speech right now. "...miss Keine's face too, don't you think so?"

"Oh?"

"Yeah; they seem to be friends, from what I can tell, yet miss Keine is unable to persuade her to come to school. I suppose some people have too much pride, or something..."

"Too much pride, huh..." She sends a glance lost deep in thought, in the general direction of the mansion for a moment, before returning to normal in an instant. Huh, sometimes you wonder what she could possibly be thinking about...
Now, what YOU'RE suddenly thinking about is how the hell you're meant to get over the lake. Tell Flandre it's okay to fly? Surely, she can't assume you're still clueless to the workings of Gensokyo after she freaking bit you, could she? Or maybe it'd be best to play it safe - give her the medicines and just go home by yourself? Granted, you had been hoping you could deliver them in person - partially out of guilt, partially to see if you can get Patchouli to smile again. Every time you manage to do so feels like a small victory, in some sense; granted, she's more likely to scowl at you for 'doing unnecessary things', or something silly like that.

Suddenly, you're brought out of your thoughts by the sound of snoring. Snoring? Who could be-... Ah. A crossed pair of legs in white pants hang out from over the side of a familiar-looking small boat, on the shore of the lake. Honestly, that Remilia, treating poor Meiling like this... You stealthily sneak over to the boat, and are greeted with the sight of the chinese girl lying on her back, long red hair sprawled all across the surface of the boat and arms crossed over her ample chest. You give her a light and gentle nudge to try and wake her.

"Mmm... Hehehe... little Sakuya... You're so cute when you get angry~..."

O-kay. Let's try this again, a little less gentle this time.

"Ahn~... N-no, Sakuya, we can't... We're... both girls... Ah..."

You pull back a little, wondering what she could possibly be dreaming about; or trying -not- to wonder about such things. Before you can disentangle your thoughts, Flandre skips over to the boat and peers inside, before lightly pinching the gate guard's cheek.

"Meiling? You sleeping?"

All of a sudden, her legs pop open, and she rockets into a sitting position, groggily saluting and bowing in random directions, eyes still hazy.
"Ah, no, miss Sakuya! Mistress Remilia! Lady Patchouli! I was just meditating to focus my-... Oh, young mistress Flandre?" She blinks a little, the synapses in her brain slowly putting two and two together and reminding her where exactly she is, and why.
"Oh! I hope I haven't kept you waiting for too long, young mistress. And young master." She offers you a kind smile as well, although the formality strikes you as somehow inappropriate.

"No need for that..." You try your best not to sound patronizing or condescending towards her.
"Just call me Ji-..." Oh god DAMN it.

"Ah... Jin, was it?" She chuckles lightly, oblivious to the cause for your silent self-cursing for accepting that name.
"Well then, Jin it is. Shall we be off to the mansion, then?"

"Thank you, Meiling." Her smile widens; she seems awfully pleased over you remembering her name. You step into the boat, careful not to send it off-balance, and help Flandre hop inside as well. Not that she'd need your help for such things, but it simply feels like the appropriate thing to do; and she can't hide the fact that she enjoys the attention she gets from you, in any case. Finally, after a frustratingly long day, you get a chance to relax and enjoy a nice evening boat ride. Come to think of it, you haven't exactly been on many boat rides in your life, have you? It's strangely refreshing, especially in the evening air; plus, you're glad to find out you don't get seasick. Can you get seasick on a lake? It seems that question will be left for another day, since you've already reached the island; Meiling can certainly row. She could put an entire galley's worth of slaves out of work. Not that you'd desire such a position for her - she seems to be treated like a slave at times in her current position as it is - but it was the first analogy that came to mind.

"Hey, Meiling, don't you normally watch the gate all day?" Flandre asks in a tone completely void of malice, out of sheer curiosity. Meiling responds with a nervous smile.

"I try to do three jobs at the same time these days, I guess..." Three? Ah, that's right, she was also the one in charge of the garden. At least Sakuya seems to have the time to help her out with that part every now and then. Just how useless must the rest of the maids be, if those two seem to be the only ones doing any noticeable work around the mansion? They really deserve a vacation every now and then... You find yourself thinking back on those underused-looking casual clothes you saw in Sakuya's closet, and wonder if she ever wears anything other than the maid uniform these days. It's not like you don't find said uniform attractive, but you feel somewhat sorry for her - such a young woman, and seemingly so overworked. You try to picture her in something more casual, yet your illusion is ruined when the familiar maid uniform superimposes itself over it; wait, no, that's actually Sakuya herself, opening the door for you and greeting you both with a welcoming smile.

"Ah, you're finally back. I take it your little journey went well?" She lets the two of you inside and closes the door behind you.

"Mhm! I had lots of fun! And we met some new and interesting people, too." Flandre certainly seems happy about today; well, that's good enough to make you pretty happy, too.

"Is that so? You'll have to tell me all about it, then. Ah, but first, I've got to attend to the mistress..." You notice she's holding a tray with what appears to be a cup of tea and a tiny dark bottle.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's that you're taking to her?"

"Oh, this? Sedatives. The mistress has been concerned about Flandre, you know." With a mild smirk, she holds the tray in one hand, mimicing an extremely shaky hand with her other. You wonder, was Remilia worried about Flandre's safety? Or the safety of those around her? ...Nope, you still find it difficult to imagine Flandre as a threat.
"Come on, let's go say hello to your sister; then you can tell both of us how your day went, alright?" She grabs Flandre's hand and smiles.

"Mmm... Alright."

"I'll just, uh, get these to miss Knowledge, then..." You lift the not-as-light-as-it-looked bag of medicines that Flandre had placed on a stool when the two of you arrived. Yeesh, how much stuff -is- there inside this thing? Sakuya nods at you in a slightly amused manner, watching you struggle with the weight; not the manliest you've ever looked, for sure.

"Thank you for taking the time to do such a thing for us. I'll have to give you a treat as a reward sometime, won't I?" Just to make that last sentence even more deliciously ambiguous than it already was, she winks at you before heading off into the hallways with Flandre; you wave to them absent-mindedly, before you remember what you actually came here for. Right, Patchouli's health! Library, library, library... Ah, there it is. As usual, it's a little disorienting to wander past the forest of bookcases, in search of-... Forest? Wait, what the hell is that. A bookcase - or, what was once a bookcase - that more closely resembles a tree, as if someone had magically reversed the process that turns trees into bookcases. That doesn't make any sense, but not much else does these days, either; you've long since given up on trying to rationalize all the bullshit you see around you. Passing by, you catch sight of a somewhat amused-looking Koakuma rushing off somewhere, carrying what looks like an unconcious fairy maid. Don't ask, for gods' sake, don't ask...

But Patchouli isn't here. Her desk is empty, save for a few books with bookmarks jutting out from between pages; she must've been in the middle of those back when you, er, mind crushed her. Yeah, way to go back then, asshole. You start formulating an apology in your mind, before giving up and realizing that she'd just dismiss it as nonsense anyway. Best focus on just finding her, for now. Should you go back and ask Koakuma? No, you can't even remember what direction she went in; and you're sure she's quite busy, whatever is is she's doing with that maid.

It takes some exploring, yet your gut feeling eventually leads you to what at first seems like a very poorly disguised secret door, but upon closer inspection it seems to be just a normal door with a bookcase built onto it; no space left unused, eh? As expected of your mentor, for sure; you open the door cautiously, and are immediately treated to a field of vision full of lavender. What appears to be Patchouli's private room is no less full of books and presumably-magical trinkets than her office back at the school, what little of the walls is visible from behind shelves and other items is covered in a light purple wallpaper. It's, well... It's pretty much exactly what you expected her room to look like, save for being built into the wall like this; not even a window. And there, shrunken into her seat, in front of another desk, is Patchouli, putting the finishing touches on what looks like a letter with a mild look of frustration on her face, before casting a spell that makes the piece of paper vanish into thin air. To be honest, moving the pen seems more taxing to her than casting that spell, at the moment; she's still not recovered from that incident? You can't help but swallow from guilt, which attracts her attention. A familiar pair of cold, deep purple eyes fixates itself upon you, before she speaks out in that monotonous voice of hers.

"Jin. May I ask why you are here, today?" Noticing the pouch you've been lugging around all this time, she narrows her eyes suspiciously.
"And that is... what?"

"Medicines. From Eientei. Eirin had them prepared just for you, and I-..."

"...went and did something unnecessary. Again." Called it. She sighs rather openly, frustration plain in her voice.

"First one of the new maids decides she wants to change my library into an interior garden, and now this. Ah well... You may set that down anywhere, for now." She coughs lightly between sentences, but it sounds a little less nasty than before; she must be at least a -little- bit better. Hopefully whatever Eirin prepared will get her up and about in no time, once again.

"I just wanted to, you know... Help. To have you come teach at school, again, and... I, uh..."

She extends her hand towards you to shut you up; a feat of strength in her current state, judging by how shaky her motions are.
"Do not say unnecessary things, either. Fine, if it will make you feel more at ease with yourself... Thank you. I appreciate it." You can't help but smile at those words, regardless of how sincere they are. She then eyes the clock on her wall, frowning slightly.
"It is rather late. We should retire... However, I suppose it would be unwise for you to head back home after dark. Perhaps Sakuya has a guest room ready that she could let you use..."

"I'll go find out. I, uh, hope you feel better soon." She simply nods passively in response, before moving her hands up to her head; with curiosity, you stop at the door before exiting, wondering what she could possibly be doing. You can't help but frown once you realize that all she's doing is removing her hat, despite her motions being more appropriate for lifting heavy weights, her limbs seeming stiff and weak. Frustration finding its way onto her face yet again, she eyes the rest of her clothing for a while, before glancing in your direction.

"...Did you see a maid on your way here, in the library?"

"Y-yes... I think she had a dove-shaped hairpin."

"Could you... Would you kindly go and ask her to come help me? I..." She doesn't finish the sentence she was about to start, instead turning her gaze away from you, all emotion fading away from her face as the blankly stares into the surface of her desk, letting her arms fall limp to her sides. You can't bare to look at her like this, any longer.
"I believe she is presently up to shenanigans with my familiar, somewhere in the library..."

"When I saw her, she was unconcious. Look. Let me help you; I'm right here, right now. It's the least I could do."

She responds with a harsh scowl, yet you don't let it affect you, taking a few steps closer.
"That would be inappropriate."

"I won't stare. It's not like that. You need help. Come on, don't be like this..." She stares into her desk again for a while, as if she were trying to burn holes into it with her eyes. Suddenly, she sighs in resignation, glancing back at you from the corner of one eye.

"...Do as you wish." And you do. Gently lifting her off the seat for a moment, you get that long-coat type thing off her, leaving her in that striped pajama-robe thing and her shoes. Those come off next, as well; after all, it's so damn hot these days. While you try your best not to look at her in an indecent manner, you can't help but catch a glimpse or two, and your hands are forced to feel the shape of her body here and there; despite all this, she does not protest, choosing to merely glare in front of herself emotionlessly as she normally does. Beneath those layers of clothing, she turned out to hiding a rather feminine body - despite being very thin, she still has curves in all the right places, even an impressive pair of breasts that were previously concealed in those baggy robes of hers. Despite her otherwise mature proportions, she's still as thin as a schoolgirl, though. Rather than making her look unattractive, it makes her look... frail. Fragile.
Somehow, you feel sorry for her, for having had to suffer like this; you'd like to see a healthy, smiling Patchouli some day in the future, if at all possible. Wait, you promised not to stare, right? Turning your eyes away from her body and trying to erase the images of her underwear - a simple bra and panties, lavender in color, with little ribbons in the middle that match those in her hair; wait, no, you weren't looking at those. What is wrong with you. Focusing on the task at hand, you carry your underweight mentor to her bed, laying her down gently and taking care to cover her up properly. If only there were something you could do... Hell, you've been feeling strangely energetic ever since you got to the library - more incense in the air? Or do you just feel comfortable, after spending most of the weekend here? You wonder if there's any way you could transfer some of your mana-... er, energy into her, somehow... Magic or something. Is that sort of thing possible?

"Hm... Thank you, I suppose." She supposes. Well, good enough for you; you feel happy to have helped her, regardless of gratitude. Since you saved her the energy of crawling into bed of her own effort, she somehow seems more relaxed already; the look in her eyes seems somehow less cold, as she glances at you yet again.
"Before you go... Do you have any new questions for me? As always, I will do my best to answer..."

"Questions?"

"Yes. About anything else you have encountered in Gensokyo, any other mysteries or curiosities. I appreciate..." She coughs, but it's very mild.
"...a mind that is eager to learn, to understand."



[] Ask about the relationships between the residents of the SDM.
[] Ask about Mokou.
[] Ask about Kaguya.
[] Ask about the Bamboo Forest of the Lost and Eientei.
[] Ask about further training.
[] Ask about mana transfer.
[] Ask about something else? (...)
[] "Nothing tonight. Get some rest; good night."



*(Just to clarify, because I seem to be scaring some of you with my Despair Thread and some trolling here and there; just because an option looks like a joke, or an obvious bad end, doesn't necessarily mean it is. I will not punish you for trying things unless they're -extremely- stupid beyond comprehension. Nor do I promote abstinence, by any means, regardless of two averted 'bad ends' being sex-related.)

>> No. 97978
Previous thread: >>97065
>> No. 97980
[x] Ask about the relationships between the residents of the SDM.
[x] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[x] Ask about mana transfer.
- [x] React accordingly.

I'd ask about training but I think we shouldn't push it.

Though the chat between Mokou and Flan was interesting, she tried to fix up what her teasing might have caused.

As far as the last one, I know not much would come out of it, I think.
>> No. 97981
>>97980
This.
>> No. 97983
>As usual, it's a little disorienting to wander past the forest of bookcases, in search of-... Forest? Wait, what the hell is that. A bookcase - or, what was once a bookcase - that more closely resembles a tree, as if someone had magically reversed the process that turns trees into bookcases. That doesn't make any sense, but not much else does these days, either; you've long since given up on trying to rationalize all the bullshit you see around you. Passing by, you catch sight of a somewhat amused-looking Koakuma rushing off somewhere, carrying what looks like an unconcious fairy maid. Don't ask, for gods' sake, don't ask...

Sera~

[X] Ask about mana transfer.

Patchy~

Man, as cute as that first scene was, it reminds me of why the Flan route creeps me out so badly. Urgh. I guess voting for Sakuya and Patchy are the only things I can do now to avoid that fate; maybe Patchy in particular, as I don't think she's ever had a route either.
>> No. 97985
>>hungry youkai to put you out of your misery
;_;

[X] Ask about the relationships between the residents of the SDM.
[X] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[X] Ask about mana transfer.
- [X] React accordingly.

Ok.
>> No. 97986
[x] Ask about the relationships between the residents of the SDM.
[x] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[x] Ask about mana transfer.
- [x] React accordingly.
>> No. 97989
[x] Ask about the relationships between the residents of the SDM.
[x] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[x] Ask about mana transfer.
- [x] React accordingly.
>> No. 97990
[X] Ask about the relationships between the residents of the SDM.
[X] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[X] Ask about mana transfer.
- [X] React accordingly.
>> No. 97991
[x] Ask about the relationships between the residents of the SDM.
[x] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[x] Ask about mana transfer.
- [x] React accordingly.
>> No. 97992
Sera and HY? Heh.

Nice update Taisa. Specially for all the Patchy. The mana transfer was a nice touch, it'd be good to (Further) help Patch to get a little better.
>> No. 97997
[x] Ask about the relationships between the residents of the SDM.
[x] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[x] Ask about mana transfer.
- [x] React accordingly.
>> No. 98000
File 125538010417.jpg - (470.25KB , 1000x772 , 2f1ae560.jpg ) [iqdb]
98000
[x] Ask about the relationships between the residents of the SDM.
[x] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[x] Ask about mana transfer.
- [x] React accordingly.

Flandre Get
>> No. 98002
[x] Ask about the relationships between the residents of the SDM.
[x] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[x] Ask about mana transfer.
- [x] React accordingly.

Nothing could go wrong with this.
>> No. 98004
[+] Ask about the Bamboo Forest of the Lost and Eientei.
[+] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
- [+] Only if it comes up, assert that you have no interest in becoming immortal.
[+] Ask about mana transfer.

Patchy's already said that we should ask the other residents too tell us more in regards to their relationships with each other if we want to know more.
>> No. 98006
>>98004

But I think with other events Jin might ask in a different way, and why else would appear as an option now?
>> No. 98008
File 125538367930.jpg - (359.18KB , 824x580 , 45e989c047044542073247ce4a7e7f47.jpg ) [iqdb]
98008
Flandre is a good girl.
>> No. 98009
[x] Ask about the relationships between the residents of the SDM.
[x] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[x] Ask about mana transfer.
- [x] React accordingly.
>> No. 98010
[x] Ask about the relationships between the residents of the SDM.
[x] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[x] Ask about mana transfer.
- [x] React accordingly.

Works for me~!
>> No. 98015
[x] Ask about the Bamboo Forest of the Lost and Eientei.
[x] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[x] Ask about mana transfer.
- [x] React accordingly.
>> No. 98018
[x] Ask about the Bamboo Forest of the Lost and Eientei.
[x] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[x] Ask about mana transfer.
- [x] React accordingly.
>> No. 98023
[x] "Nothing tonight. Get some rest; good night."

She needs to recover.
>> No. 98031
>>98023

>"Before you go... Do you have any new questions for me? As always, I will do my best to answer..." ~ Patchy

>"Questions?" ~ Jin"

>"Yes. About anything else you have encountered in Gensokyo, any other mysteries or curiosities. I appreciate..." She coughs, but it's very mild. "...a mind that is eager to learn, to understand." ~ Patchy

Make her feel good man.
>> No. 98034
File 125539826262.jpg - (510.66KB , 900x1080 , e1385136c1442bc63aef68d4d48b26dcd152d6cc.jpg ) [iqdb]
98034
>"I've got to attend to the mistress..."
>"If you don't mind me asking, what's that you're taking to her?"
>"Oh, this? Sedatives. The mistress has been concerned about Flandre, you know."

Remilia ~ "WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME ANON?! Next thing I know you'll have Taisa make me wasted from one too many Bloody Marys and wander around my manse doing who knows what! Terrible anon..."
>> No. 98039
>>98031
Oh, I will. Not now.

>>98023 add:
[x] "Fear not. I'll bombard you with questions when you get better."
>> No. 98055
File 125540634321.jpg - (148.76KB , 800x1030 , 4a358e155d69862179f7b592114dfe4c.jpg ) [iqdb]
98055
>>98034

What's that, Remi?
I couldn't hear you over how moe your sister is.
>> No. 98056
[X] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[X] Ask about Mokou.
[X] Ask about Kaguya.
[X] Ask about the Bamboo Forest of the Lost and Eientei.
[X] Ask about Rumia.

The two immortals would be interesting to learn more about, period, and it's never a bad idea to learn more about a place where you were running for your life and nearly killed not too long ago. Of course, there's also more we could should probably know about the nutty little monster that's taken up residence in our home.
>> No. 98060
>>98034
Wow, it's like Saguya posting all over again!
>> No. 98067
>>98056

I don't think Patchy would have too much to say on her. (and I dunno if she made a connection between some mythical terror and Rumia)
>> No. 98070
I wonder how many readers I've managed to alienate with that stunt the other day. Ah well.
>> No. 98074
Probably not as much as you might think.

Sage for me not voting (my choices are winning at the moment).
>> No. 98075
>>98067
You really think Patchouli, of all people, wouldn't know anything about one of her own students? Especially the one she had basically been training Jin in danmaku to defend against?

Besides, bringing up Rumia would allow for a rare instance of being able to tell Patchouli something she doesn't know. Namely, how her pupil fared in his very first duel.
>> No. 98092
[x] Ask about the Bamboo Forest of the Lost and Eientei.
[x] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[x] Ask about mana transfer.
- [x] React accordingly.

>>97977
>"Ladies, ladies, please... Settle down."
Better late than never~

I love you, Taisa.

>But, that Mokou isn't such a bad person after all. I think it'd be nice if she came to school with us, after all... Don't you?"
And now we have someone to help us do it.

>"Ahn~... N-no, Sakuya, we can't... We're... both girls... Ah..."
Oh, I like where this is going. Now, the question is: Is that a fantasy or reliving the past?

>"First one of the new maids decides she wants to change my library into an interior garden,
YES.

>or, what was once a bookcase - that more closely resembles a tree, as if someone had magically reversed the process that turns trees into bookcases.
>a somewhat amused-looking Koakuma rushing off somewhere, carrying what looks like an unconcious fairy maid.
YES.
>> No. 98093
>>98070
Quite a few i would say. 29 posts for one update is low for you. I hope it's the Flanfags.
>> No. 98095
You've only made yourself look dumb, I highly doubt people would stop reading a story they enjoyed because of it

>>98093
You wish
>> No. 98098
>>98075
That would be interesting to see, but we should save it and the other non-pressing stuff for later.
>> No. 98100
Sera~

[x] Ask about the Bamboo Forest of the Lost and Eientei.
[x] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[x] Ask about mana transfer.
- [x] React accordingly.

>>98093
I was wondering if antagonising you will do anything, but then realise it's a wasted effort anyway. You wouldn't have cared, being the cruel and heartless bastard that you are.
>> No. 98101
[x] Ask about the relationships between the residents of the SDM.
[x] Ask of a good way to reveal that you know the truth.
[x] Ask about mana transfer.
- [x] React accordingly.

>>98070
I'm still here, I've just been lax about voting because the option I wanted is going to win anyway.
>> No. 98109
File 125544005684.png - (1.98MB , 891x1280 , patchu.png ) [iqdb]
98109
"Are you sure? Shouldn't you be resting?" She can still hardly move her limbs, and she wants you to bombard her with your stupid questions?

Patchouli simply shoots another mild frown at you.
"What could bring more rest to one's heart than imparting knowledge upon others?" And she's serious, too. You sigh softly, sitting down on a nearby chair and pondering what to ask - it's not like there's a lack of questions you could think of, but if it's just to make her feel better, you'd rather think of something simple and generic, rather than stressing her with a complicated, specific question. You can leave those for the weekend, or something... Assuming Remilia lets you stay over, again. The mansion is starting to feel awfully home-y by now.

"Well... Could you tell me about the, uh, relationships between the various residents of this mansion? You're a bit of a colorful bunch, aren't you... I'm just curious how you all came together, that's all."

"I thought I told you that it would be more appropriate for you to ask such things from the others in person. No?" You're nut sure whether or not you can detect a mild hint of annoyance in her voice; she doesn't sound all too much different normally, after all.

"Well, how about from your point of view, then? You don't have to divulge any particularly personal information about them."

She glances at you silently for a short while, before turning her tired gaze to the ceiling of the room.
"Very well, then. I suppose I should start with myself, although there really is not much of a story to tell... I live on facts and truths, so you should turn to Remilia for a more 'interesting' tale about how we met. Mind you, she would exaggerate and bend many of the details, simply to make it more 'exciting' to listen to...
Suffice it to say that we first met in Versailles, France. I believe the year was... 1760."

"1760? But, didn't you say you were only a hundred yea-..." A dark glare quickly shuts you up, reminding you of the taboo of drawing attention to a woman's age. It seems even youkai women tend to make themselves a bit younger in their introductions. 'A bit' being a century and a half, in this case.
"...I'm listening."

"I would hope so. In any case, I first encountered Remilia at a masquerade ball held in the Château de Versailles. At the time, I had managed to blend in with the human populace, despite my... unusual colorations."
She gestures at her hair and eyes with one weak hand.
"I had even managed to obtain a modest social status above that of the average commoner; not that I held any interest in such superficial matters. It was merely practical for my work, and my research. At the time, my field of study concerned various 'creatures of the night'. Specifically, vampires." A dry smirk spreads across her face, as she thinks back on events long before your time, or even the time of your grandparents.
"How convenient, that I would stumble upon one right there and then, the wings of her 'costume' far too real, the pallor of her skin far too natural..." She turns her head towards you yet again, the smile still lingering on her face. It's strangely refreshing to see her like this.
"Tell me. Do you believe in fate? I do not. I believe in cause and effect. I calculate every move I make in my life, predicting the results within realistic expectations. Unlikely coincidences... make my stomach turn."

"...I'm not sure whether or not I believe in fate. So, did you two become friends straight away?" And then, for the second time ever, you see her grin. It's a very light one; the corners of her mouth pointing ever-so-slightly upwards, as her lips part just a little bit to reveal her teeth. And yet, for her, it's an expression so rare, it takes all of your willpower to resist pulling out your sketchbook and capturing it.

"Of course not. I was researching vampires for the purpose of their -extermination-." You swallow reflexively; you've seen only mild hints at what Patchouli is truly capable of. Was she healthier in her youth? If yes, you can't help but wonder how powerful Remilia must be, if Patchouli failed to 'exterminate' her; either that, or the vampire can be rather persuasive when the need arises.

"...What happened then?"

"Hm. Due to various turns of events, each more unlikely than the last, we did end up working together, alongside two other companions, to hunt down a second vampire; although I did not wish to admit it at the time, her assistance was invaluable. Even though I think I half-accidentally killed her once or twice during our adventures together, she did not seem to hold a grudge. I suppose... Over time, she grew on me. I learned that not all monsters need to be... monstrous. There is something so very, very human about her, hiding beneath a thin shell." She says 'human', as if she herself weren't a youkai... But you decide not to draw her attention to this. Thinking about her past experiences with Remilia seems to be making her unusually happy; despite not seeing them together often at all, you figure they must be a lot closer than they look.
"Un ouef a lá coque..."

"Pardon?"

"Never mind. If you truly wish to hear that story from start to finish, you ought to ask Remilia."

"What about Koakuma, then? Was she with you back then?"

"No. My studies in demonology at the time were driven by a similar motivation as my research in vampires; it was not until I got over my prejudice towards such beings that I summoned a familiar of my own. At the time, it was mostly intended to provide a tool, an assistant to aid me as my health gradually declined... Over time, the little devil seems to have developed a personality, and become a mostly-independent member of the household. She only continues to serve me out of some sort of strange devotion; the one time, when I intended to destroy the binding contract keeping her bound in this world... Ah, but that is a tale for another time, I am afraid." The smile that was on her face before is replaced by a mild frown of guilt.
"I suppose I would miss the girl if she were to go back from whence she came, too. I tend to grow attached to my... tools."

"Alright... And the others?"

"Do you know of the Shanghai French Concession? It is a district in the city and was the foreign concession of France in Shanghai, China. Established in 1849, the concession was progressively expanded in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. The concession came to an end in 1943-..."

"Er, I believe miss Kamishirasawa is the one in charge of my history studies; no offense meant, but..."

"Of course. Forgive me for drifting off topic in such a manner. As I was saying... Remilia and I came upon Meiling during a brief stay in China. In our travels, we stumbled upon a remote village in the middle of nowhere, protected by a supernatural warrior the surrounding villages referred to as 'the Scarlet Devil', out of either fear or awe. Naturally, this amusing coincidence piqued Remilia's interest, and I assisted her in her investigation of the matter. When we discovered this mysterious woman with long, scarlet hair, Remilia did not waste any time in challenging her to a battle, promising to lay waste to the village if the guardian lost."

"...Seriously?"

"Indeed. She becomes rather capricious when she is bored."

"So, what happened..?"

Patchouli shrugs, the motion made a little awkward by her lying-down position.
"Remilia defeated Meiling."

"Just like that?"

"Well. No. As I said, I am not good at telling an interesting story." Patchouli coughs lightly and takes a short break to catch her breath. "However, Remilia did spare the village; if only because she was missing most of her limbs by the time Meiling fell unconscious, with most of the bones in her body shattered. Meiling's condition was not much better than hers, either. Of course, such injuries were merely temporary for those two... One thing led to another after that, and Remilia took Meiling as her trusted bodyguard."

"Alright... Maybe I'll ask either one of them for more details another time." Well, whenever it is that you let them know that you're aware of them being supernatural creatures in humanoid form.
"So that leaves Sakuya, and..."

Once again, she frowns.
"Sakuya has asked me never to bring up her past employment again; I am afraid I cannot tell you much more about her than I already have. She came to us in the autumn of 1998, not long after the mansion appeared in Gensokyo."

"Appeared?"

"Yes." Another short break to recover energy for further speaking.
"The mansion is... How should I say this. It is similar to a lifeform, in several ways. It may choose to change its location at any time, either of its own will, or that of its mistress. For the time being, it seems to have settled down in Gensokyo. I am sure you have already sensed that it constantly rearranges its inside layout, as well..."

"Yeah... That took some getting used to."

She offers you a faint, barely noticeable smirk.
"Sakuya has a... special relationship with the mansion. This is why she always knows where something is, or where something is amiss. Only one of many reasons why Remilia made her into her most trusted servant, second only to herself in authority in the mansion." Wow. Suddenly, you're awfully glad Sakuya seems to like you so much; it sounds like your impression that she's the one really running things around here wasn't that far off the mark after all.
"...Was there anything else?"

"What about Flandre?"

"...I am sorry. That is something I cannot tell you, myself. Not even vaguely." Somehow, you saw that coming...

"Alright." You sit in the chair quietly for a minute or two, awkwardly fumbling your thumbs together, pondering what else to ask, or whether you should simply leave her to her rest. She doesn't seem to mind the wait, calmly looking in your direction, blinking every now and then; her eyes are definitely warmer than usual. Even her mood seems a tiny bit higher than normal - the magician seems to have many fond memories of her adventuring days. It's somewhat saddening, how there are next to no true opportunities for 'adventure' left in the modern world, isn't it?

"Um... I was wondering if you could give me your advice on something that's been bothering me for a while."

"Ask, and you shall know." That sounds like a motto or something.

"...Do you know of a good way to reveal that I know the truth about Gensokyo?"

She blinks a few more times, before turning her gaze to the ceiling yet again.
"...A difficult question. While I admit you were thrown into this situation without sufficient warning, ending the charade in either direction would be rather difficult, at this point. I suspect Flandre already suspects that you know, after biting you. Sakuya and I know. Koakuma knows, as an extension of myself. It seems the remaining two oblivious ones in the mansion are Meiling and Remilia; the latter would be most offended to find out you have been tricking her. Behaving with the restraint she shows around you... It is not easy for someone like herself." She calls that restraint!?

"...What about miss Kamishirasawa, and the rest of the students?"

"To be quite honest, I cannot give you advice on this matter. I do apologize, sincerely; I wish I could be of more use to you." She actually does sound like she seriously regrets being unable to advise you, her gaze turned towards the wall this time.

"No, no... That's alright. Thanks for the thought, though - I appreciate your good will. You've been nothing but supportive towards me this whole time, and I don't think a human like myself could possibly live long enough to fully repay you for all you've done." No response. Again, you sit in silence for a short while; at one point, you wonder if she's fallen asleep, before she turns her head again, glancing at you from the corner of one eye, as if expecting you to ask something else. Well, there was that one thing...

"...I really wish I could do something for you, though."

"You have already done several unnecessary things for me. Please, it would be inappropriate for me to be further indebted to my student." And she sounds so serious, spouting such nonsense!

"Indebted!? This is me paying off my debt to -you-. Why do you not want me to help you?" No answer, for a while.

"...Very well. Do as you wish."

"Thank you... Hey. Um. I was wondering, if, uh... Well, I don't know how all this magic hocus-pocus stuff works, but... Isn't there some possible way for me to, I dunno... Give some of my energy to you, or something like that? I-..."

"Certainly. It is possible."

"Oh?"

"Yes. There are various practices, rituals, mutual meditation techniques... Several ways for two beings to refresh one another's mental energy. As the use of any further mental energy should be minimized during such processes, they tend to be more physical in nature." Her voice is gradually taking on that reciting-from-a-textbook tone again, although this time you're listening to her intently instead of falling asleep - you want to help her recover, after all.

"So... What sorts of techniques are we talking about, here?"

"Unfortunately, most such techniques are rather inefficient; an inexperienced human such as yourself would be more likely to exhaust his own energy reserves, without a worthwhile benefit for the receiver. Of course, there are a handful of more efficient methods; such as a specially prepared ritual suicide, where the essence of the dying partner is transferred to the receiving partner; of course, this is mostly used for emergencies..." You stay quiet, hoping she's kidding about the suicide thing.
"...Or, possibly the simplest and most efficient method of all, sexual intercourse."

...

...

...

Okay, she's got to be kidding there. Right?

"...You're kidding, right?"

"Not at all." You can tell from her voice that she is, indeed, not kidding.
"A physical and spiritual connection is established between the engaging partners, replenishing and gradually equalizing their-..." And there she goes again, dictating this as if she were giving a lecture back at school. You can barely hear her over the pounding of your own heart at this point, your mind tangling itself into a knot, trying to reject this. Sexual intercourse? With Patchouli? You and her..!? Spiritual and physical connection? Replenishing and equalizing and so on?

"...You lost me."

She responds with a soft sigh, as if you were being awfully stupid right now.
"As I said before - do as you wish. You were the one who asked, after all."
With that, she resumes staring into the ceiling with a bored expression, leaving you to disentangle your poor, confused thoughts, your heart still pounding like crazy from the sheer idea.



...Sex with Patchouli?
[] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
-{} Fade to black, skip to morning after.
[] That would be highly inappropriate!
>> No. 98110
[Q] That would be highly inappropriate!
>> No. 98111
[X] That would be highly inappropriate!
>> No. 98112
[x] That would be highly inappropriate!
>> No. 98113
[x] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{x} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.

I'm feeling evil after reading the antagonist.
>> No. 98114
[] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
-{} Fade to black, skip to morning after.

Shit, can't resist. It doesn't help that the picture used is so hot.

Also, just flip a coin and you have my vote. Head, you write; tail you skip it.
>> No. 98115
[x] That would be highly inappropriate
>> No. 98117
[x] That would be highly inappropriate!
>> No. 98118
File 125544348966.jpg - (68.52KB , 418x740 , sexypatchy002.jpg ) [iqdb]
98118
[X] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{X} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.

I like Patchy. As long as she's willing to let Jin help, there's little reason not to. He could use the experience.

Plus, I have to admit that I'd rather pursue her than many of the other characters. She's intriguing.
>> No. 98119
[] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.

I know morals will win, buuuuut pissing against the tide~
>> No. 98120
[] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
-{} Fade to black, skip to morning after.

Whichever you prefer. Forcing yourself wouldn't really help much, but I'm honest enough to admit that I'd like you writing the sex scene.

Considering both of the sex scenes that you've created, I think that you will do a fine work.
>> No. 98121
[X] That would be highly inappropriate!
>> No. 98122
[+] That would be highly inappropriate!

I didn't even read through the whole update yet; but, when one of the options is "that would be highly inappropriate," it tends to mean the other option is highly inappropriate.
>> No. 98124
>un œuf à la coque: a soft-boiled egg, a boiled egg


EGGS
>> No. 98126
[x] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{x} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
>> No. 98128
[] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
-{} Fade to black, skip to morning after.
>> No. 98129
[x] That would be highly inappropriate!

You do realize you're practically begging for anon to vote the first sub-option just to spite you, right?

Inb4, etc.
>> No. 98130
>>98129

...or rather it would have been inb4 if I had posted this an hour ago instead of getting distracted and not refreshing to double check. Damn it.
>> No. 98131
[X] That would complicate my personal affairs more than ever; and it doesn't help some people have a habit of 'jumping the gun' with misunderstandings so to speak.

Just saying "it's inappropriate!" just seems belittling, as if she's not what one would look at or even consider for .

Then again I'm not sure what would be a better way to pick "[x] That would be highly inappropriate!" considering my write-in does not seem any better in my opinion.

KEINE KAMISHIRASAWA vs PATCHOULI KNOWLEDGE, WHO WILL WIN JIN'S HEART, WE MAY FIND OUT NEXT ROUND!
>> No. 98134
[x] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{x} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.

Don't be like that. After all...

>>I wonder how many readers I've managed to alienate with that stunt the other day. Ah well.

...we both know how you can fix this.
I believe in you.
>> No. 98135
[] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
-{} Fade to black, skip to morning after.

Anything for our benefactor!
>> No. 98137
File 125544644884.png - (271.38KB , 600x500 , 1246379651167.png ) [iqdb]
98137
Mh... most bad ends in this story are sex related. Maybe we will overextend ourself in the process or suffer the results of our doing in the next morning. I think it's too early for something like that to happen and I don't want us to break Flan's heart. Even if no one notice it, is it still cheating to me.
>> No. 98138
>>98137

Speak for yourself, I never voted for Flandre.
>> No. 98139
File 125544691225.jpg - (115.19KB , 1000x800 , h1.jpg ) [iqdb]
98139
>>98130
That it's what it'd seem, but I think it's on purpose.
You see, Taisa actually wants to write the sex scene, that's why he made a note at the end, basically saying that 'not all sex scenes are necessarily harmful and/or BAD ENDS'
So, he gave us the chance to choose if he should write the scene, even adding another disclaimer, 'Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write...' So, if the scene is done and it sucks, who's to blame? Anon.

Not that it will, of course. If you don't believe in yourself Taisa, believe in us who believes in you!
>> No. 98140
File 125544705220.jpg - (683.21KB , 995x788 , 9b2e1fdd7221af0ff3192fbded0b79dcc4eff1ed.jpg ) [iqdb]
98140
>>98138
Maybe, but we are very close to her now.
>> No. 98142
[x] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{x} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
>> No. 98143
[x] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{x} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
>> No. 98145
[X] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{x} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.

I always did like Patchy the most..
>> No. 98148
[] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.

Believe in us, who believe in you, etc. etc.
>> No. 98149
Can i really bring myself to make Taisa write something like this... again? YES, I CAN.

[X] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{X} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
>> No. 98150
So, how 'experienced' is our protagonist?

Virgin that's seen enough porn to know what to do?
Has done this before during his junior year back home, awkwardly and clumsily but still giving him some experience?
Doesn't know what women even look like down there?

Not particularly important, but I'm just curious how y'all picture it.
>> No. 98152
>>98150
The first one, judging by how he reacts to certain things.
>> No. 98153
File 125544952346.png - (172.53KB , 640x368 , youlostme.png ) [iqdb]
98153
>>98150
>"...You lost me."

Make it FSN Shirou style.
>> No. 98154
[x] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{x} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.

a bit of experience never hurts, and we did put her in her current condition. And Flan would expect Jin to perhaps teach her about that eventfully.

And that Remi/Sakuya scene wasn't bad.

As far as the Patchy matter... well perhaps next round (not likely considering how anon hates retreads)
>> No. 98155
>Virgin that's seen enough porn to know what to do?

I'd say this one.
>> No. 98156
File 125544967722.jpg - (42.58KB , 803x602 , 1252931822499.jpg ) [iqdb]
98156
>>98153
Please don't.
>> No. 98157
[x] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{x} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.

I crave Knowledge~
>> No. 98158
[X] That would complicate my personal affairs more than ever; and it doesn't help some people have a habit of 'jumping the gun' with misunderstandings so to speak.
>> No. 98159
>>98150
Given some of the fictional BAD ENDs, I'd suspect a virgin with a too healthy knowledge of porn perhaps.

Which I suspect, is rather normal for boys around that age...
>> No. 98160
>>98156

He's not that bad of a writer (see his various sex-related bad ends and his story on /at/)
>> No. 98161
[X] That would be highly inappropriate!

I don't give a damn about sex scenes. I want to see Remilia hopped-up on drugs.
>> No. 98162
>>98150
The middle option.

>>98153
Hammerjacking might kill Patchy ...
>> No. 98164
>>Hammerjacking might kill Patchy ...

I think the term you're looking for is "jackhammering".
>> No. 98165
[x] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{x} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
>> No. 98166
>Virgin that's seen enough porn to know what to do.
This, if sex vote wins.
>> No. 98170
[ ] That would be highly inappropriate!
>> No. 98171
>>98161
Tempting, but no. The alternative is adequate.

[x] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{x} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
>> No. 98173
>>I know morals will win, buuuuut pissing against the tide~

Never underestimate Anon's willingness to jump at the chance for consequence-free sex.

Even if they only THINK it's "consequence-free".
>> No. 98174
File 125545300987.jpg - (394.82KB , 1471x3062 , goodtimes.jpg ) [iqdb]
98174
>>98153
But seriously, do the first one, it seems to fit the best.
>Virgin that's seen enough porn to know what to do
I am sure Patchy can teach him something else beside her normal lessons.

I wonder if Taisa will do it like HY did way back then, let Anon write what to do. A short update and then ????. It would only be fair.
>> No. 98175
>>98173

you'd be surprised

HLA R1- turned down Lunasa's offer of causal sex (She was nicknamed LunAssa due to her butt)

SoS in /border/ - turned down Tokiko's offer of string free sex (instead choosing the better route)

That's in stories I know of.
>> No. 98176
>>HLA R1- turned down Lunasa's offer of causal sex

I'm inclined to think that doesn't really count, considering how that offer was made while the two were cleaning themselves off after Anon chose to "give her a hand", so to speak, while she sat on his lap grinding against his crotch.
>> No. 98178
[X] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{X} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.

Just one more secret to add to Jin's pile.
>> No. 98179
[x] That would be highly inappropriate!
Nah, not really feeling it.
>> No. 98180
[0] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{1} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
>> No. 98181
File 125545574616.jpg - (41.62KB , 768x576 , fc80590.jpg ) [iqdb]
98181
Patchouli ~ That's right boys walk into the ever so tempting trap, I can't wait for much longer. Show me how weak your will truly is...
>> No. 98182
>>98178
Well, we're already hiding the fact we know the truth about Gensokyo, what we were doing with Patchouli in all the time we spent in the library, that we disobeyed Remilia's explicit orders to not enter the basement, that we slept with her sister, that her sister bit us, that we went along with Sakuya in lying about our birthday to cover our ass, that we broke Patchouli while training with her, that we beat Rumia in a duel and made her our rival and that's why she's living in our room now, and we're probably going to have to keep quiet about how Flandre almost got into a fight with an immortal and how we were nearly eaten alive by a goddamn land-shark. How much more harm could boffing Remilia's best friend, especially after seeing how she reaction when she just thought we did it, possibly do?

On the other hand, if Remilia has taken sedatives to calm her nerves, then right now she is probably as mellow and unlikely to overreact in her usual fashion as she could hope to get. What better time to come clean, lay everything on the table, and get all this shit off your chest before it crushes you into a fine, red paste? By the time the drugs have worn off, she may even have had enough time to process things rationally so that she won't feel like tearing your head off and ripping out your entrails through your neck. Maybe.

That, or she won't remember a thing, meaning the charade must go on, but at least your conscience can feel a little bit lighter.
>> No. 98183
>>98182

I think it would take more than sedatives to keep Remilia calm if we revealed the truth to her.

We might want to pick up about twenty gallons of morphine and a straitjacket the next time we hit up Eientei.
>> No. 98184
[] That would be highly inappropriate!

Why must anon always think with its collective anonymous dick? Flans going to fucking kill us if she ever catches wind of this. Actually... She wouldnt even know what were doing... Perhaps an excuse to teach her how to play the bedtop sport for indoor types? But still Remilia really will fucking kill us.
>> No. 98185
>>98184
Straight-jacket made by the strongest threads in Gensokyo preferably.

Oh fuck it Remilia's gonna kill us unless we figure out the correct way to let her know.

Can some one remind me again why we couldn't tell her MUCH much early on..? Sure the fear of death would probably be one answer but seriously that still looms over us. We don't need the equivalent 'mother-in-law from Hell' in Remilia by the time this ends now do we..?
>> No. 98186
>>98185

God damn it I meant to respond to >>98183 not 84
>> No. 98187
Essentially this whole situation is not just about morality but making sure we don't easily screw ourselves out horribly.

Too little too late based off the votes I'm seeing now...;_;
>> No. 98188
[x] That would be highly inappropriate!

This would be highly awkward. She is our sensei. Pissin' against the tide here, hopefully other sensible anons will see reason as well.
>> No. 98189
[X] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{X} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.

>>98188
>>inappropriate
>>awkward
>>sensei
What?
>> No. 98190
>>98183
I don't know if it would be quite that bad. She showed remarkable restraint in not splattering us across the front of the school when she had thought we really had done something with her sister, after all. Plus there's that bit from the other day, where she apparently saw Jin in bed with a half-or-all-naked Rumia (still wonder why there was no question as to how she could have known about that, though).

Is keeping secret the fact we know the truth about them and Gensokyo in general really going to invoke that much worse of a reaction than her believing we diddled her sister and/or the girl who tried to kill us?
...well, okay, maybe so.

Still, I would like to think it could only be a good thing if Remilia could properly process just what it means for Jin to still be as good a friend as he is to them now, despite knowing everything that he does. He's been warned about Flandre being potentially dangerous, and even got a good clue to that by the nature of her room, and yet gladly shared a bed with her to make her happy, and didn't even seem to mind all that much when she fucking bit him. He doesn't even seem to bear any ill-will towards Remilia regarding the accompanying revaluation that she has been keeping her own sister locked in a small dungeon while she lived in comfort and luxury, and the role that has almost certainly played in Flandre being as naive and clueless about much of the world.

Besides, she's got to at least somewhat appreciate the sheer balls Jin displayed during the Ice Cream Incident. Making such a potentially offensive joke to someone he knows could tear him to shreds in the blink of an eye, being able to still laugh about it even after nearly being torn to shreds, and even going to try to patch things up with her during the following break?

Balls of Steel? Fuck no. Jin's got Balls of Adamantium.
>> No. 98191
>>98184

If it was really a bad idea she'd have advised us against it, and I'm sure few in Gensokyo can maintain a poker face like Patchy can.
>> No. 98192
[X] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{X} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
>> No. 98193
This reminds me of pretty much every choice anon has made that ends up with us eating a shit sandwich as a result. As usual, I voted the moralfag option, and as usual, I'm hoping that the one's voting with their dicks don't totally fuck us over.

...Of course, I've hoped before and it hasn't much helped, but millionth time's the charm I suppose.
>> No. 98194
>>98190

So I guess then Jin can join the mega ballzy club with Kazuki (from "A fairy on Scarlet Lake", a very ballzy male fairy, what else to say of a mere fairy that chews out Reimu then proceeds to rush to take on Flandre on a bad day?)
>> No. 98195
>>98193
You could always hope it's vote spam on that side, but I doubt that's the case this time around. Hadn't been before so why should votespam occur now of all times right?
>> No. 98196
>>98193
You're like one of those guys who were crying for like three weeks in SDM:LA because we didn't gave Sakuya a goodbye kiss. Chill the fuck out.

Besides, how many 'Shit sandwich' options were chosen so far? Being forward has worked for Jin until now, and the only Damocles' sword over our heads occurred only due to choices when he wasn't forward (I.E, everytime he lied to Remilia)
>> No. 98197
Is this another Kiss Sakuya, don't kiss Sakuya?
>> No. 98198
>>98181

Hi, J to the E.
>> No. 98200
>>98197

I FULLY INTEND TO TREAT IT AS SUCH.
>> No. 98201
[X] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{X} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
>> No. 98203
File 125546380259.png - (442.05KB , 775x850 , 65497a582468502e650f4702811aadcc.png ) [iqdb]
98203
[X] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{X} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
>> No. 98204
[X] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{X} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
>> No. 98205
I would very much like to see Jin nail Patchy, but I'm worried about future consequences on either side of the fourth wall:

I'm worried it'll screw stuff up or make things highly awkward and difficult later in the story

-and-

I'm worried that this might be used as a half-assed but effective excuse not to have a Patchouli route in some other story since we're fucking overdue for one already.


...On the other hand, Patchy is quite delicious.

I'm quite conflicted.
>> No. 98206
>>98198
Wow, you're either terrible at Writefag Recognition, or you're trolling.

And if it really is J2E, then he's a better troll than I could have ever imagined.
>> No. 98207
>>98205

I don't know about you, but I'm willing and aiming for a Patchy route now, regardless of how many Flan fans there are. The battle for Jin's heart is still in progress; it ain't over 'til it's over.
>> No. 98208
[B] That would be highly inappropriate!
>> No. 98210
>>98205

There's still a chance for Patchy route in other stories, perhaps this is just a fashion of an H-scene and character development.

Taisa is not Teruyo, guys.

>>98207

And such an attitude is one of the many factors why some stories end badly. And you act as if Patchy routes are so rare, just most chances that have occured have been Sakuya-blocked.
>> No. 98212
>I will not punish you for trying things unless they're -extremely- stupid beyond comprehension.

I think mana trasnfer with Patchy is stupid beyond comprehension because pretty much EVERYTHING can go wrong here and of course it will have long lasting consequences. But hey, who am i to lecture someone else, i voted for it. Just saying i am not going to blame the writer if we get some snow end or Normal End without Flan or someone else. I know where to find the blame.
>> No. 98213
[X] That would be highly inappropriate!

Taisa, if this wins don't think you're getting away with it. You will write a sex scene. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but it will happen.
>> No. 98214
>>98212

If you honestly think this, there are no words.

>>98210

>And such an attitude is one of the many factors why some stories end badly.

Oh, so I should just give up on pursuing the story paths I find more compelling and less uncomfortable, and concede to your every whim without complaint? Seriously, shut up.

>And you act as if Patchy routes are so rare, just most chances that have occured have been Sakuya-blocked.

And you act as if a) I said anything about Patchy routes being rare, and b) that argument can't be turned right back around on the whinier Flanfags.
>> No. 98215
[X] That would be highly inappropriate!
I'm probably the last of the Flanfags, as I'm preparing for the fallout that may or may not occur.
>> No. 98216
File 125546860516.jpg - (54.40KB , 368x368 , yourassisgrassandimacow.jpg ) [iqdb]
98216
>>98212
>i to lecture
>i voted for it
>i am not going to
>> No. 98217
>>98215
Flan is still the target.
>> No. 98219
[X] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{X} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
>> No. 98221
>>98212

Again Taisa is not Teruyo (now if it was him writing, yeah I'd expect 99 kinds of shit to hit the fan, since that's what happens when Anon votes for a sexy scene in his stories usually)

>>98214

At the moment, people basically settled on a Flan route, maybe if you piped up earlier perhaps things might have gone differently. It's stubborn fools that end up ruining things at this point.

I don't think a Patchy route is possible at this juncture, not without great resistance if it was possible. You forgot there's Sakuya fans and Rumia fans if the whole can of worms get opened up again.

>>98215

Our target is still Flan, but before we take the commitment plunge we should enjoy fixing our rather shapely teacher up from what we did to her earlier.
>> No. 98222
>>98221
>At the moment, people basically settled on a Flan route, maybe if you piped up earlier perhaps things might have gone differently. It's stubborn fools that end up ruining things at this point.

>I don't think a Patchy route is possible at this juncture, not without great resistance if it was possible. You forgot there's Sakuya fans and Rumia fans if the whole can of worms get opened up again.

Still, there's no point in just giving up. It's not going to get me anywhere. Besides, not only are there several characters I find interesting, but we're getting intimate with one of them right now.

That aside, I would also really like to avoid a Flan route, and I'll resist until I think we've hit the absolute point of no return. I like Flan, I do, but it would just feel wrong.

I like the story, so I don't want to have to wait until a second play to be able to go through it all comfortably, especially since we're unlikely to revisit the SDM and its more appealing women; this is basically the only opportunity to pursue them. Taisa might even only do one run, in which case I lose a whole story to discomfort, and never get the satisfaction I could have had. You can't really blame me for wanting to avoid that.
>> No. 98223
[X] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{X} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
>> No. 98225
[x] That would be highly inappropriate!
>> No. 98226
[X] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{X} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
>> No. 98227
I think some people might be looking at this in the wrong way.

While the way of helping Patchouli is rather intimate, the whole thing isn't about some burning passion of love - it's about Jin wanting to help his teacher/mentor get better as quickly as possible.

While she may get fine on her own, there's the possibility Jin could take the 'nice guy' route (that doesn't involve ritualistic suicide) and help out.

Stop looking at it in a simple, one-dimension of "awesome seeeeeeeeeex". For some, if Flandre were in the position of needing help, I'd imagine the votes would be going the way they are now, without people thinking anon is ONLY thinking with that particular head.
>> No. 98231
>>98227

That's the main thing on my mind, healing what Jin inflicted in the first place.

And she sees is as just a way of helping, not very likely to go all lovely dovely after this (though she might insist on never speaking of it ever again) And she didn't think too much of Jin basically stripping her and seeing a hint of what was under the robes.

The sex with a cute yet shapely teacher is just a bonus.
>> No. 98232
File 125547584367.jpg - (156.40KB , 869x1000 , e39c8d018bea414e7b1ec2687a14b391.jpg ) [iqdb]
98232
Pragmatic sex with a girl who barely has the energy to speak doesn't really do it for me, but whatever. I just hope Sakuya doesn't walk in on this.
>> No. 98234
[x] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{x} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.

Jin would do anything for his mentor.
>> No. 98236
It's sorta like how CPR means you have to kiss. Just replace 'CPR' with 'mana transfer', 'kiss' with 'sex' and the fact you probably don't transfer mana as first aid to drowning victims.

It would be funny if she gets more energetic during the process though, and it lasts for the next few days. (And Eirin gets the credit for making some REALLY good medicine.)
>> No. 98242
[X] Anything it takes, if it gets her back on her feet!
-{X} Force the poor, inexperienced writefag to try and write a sex scene.
>> No. 98245
I'm deeply hoping that the intimacy of this particular healing method will get Patchy to show a softer side. I'd love nothing more than to see her gently and tenderly coaching Jin through the act when she realizes that he's virgin, reassuring him and helping him learn how to treat a lady in bed. If she smiles at any point, during or after the act, or if she gives even one kiss, I think my heart will melt.

I've got a thing for self-confident women and tender sex scenes though.
>> No. 98247
I see the selection of this option going down the completely opposite direction for our relationships in SDM. I don't worry about a bad end; I'm worried about suffering without a bad end.
>> No. 98250
>>98247
Patchouli isn't going to expect any kind of commitment from us if we have sex with her.
Anon probably won't push a "I must take responsibility for my actions!" vote/write in after the fact. Or maybe Anon will, but it'll entirely be by people that want to persue a patch route anyways and will just use that as a starting point. They're not nearly as vocal as the flan people though, so I don't think they'll affect much.
Jin himself probably won't suddenly develop enough character to insist upon a commitment.
There's no real reason why the other residents might find out or walk in on us or anything. Taisa seems to be hinting that this is consequence-free sex.

I really doubt there will be any problems.
>> No. 98253
>>98250

Also I think Patchy would insist on there being no commitment afterward, perhaps even sending him Flan's way.
>> No. 98255
I for one want a Patchy route.
>> No. 98259
I wouldn't mind Jin holding a hopeless crush for his mentor.
>> No. 98260
>>98259

Chances are even with his happy ending with Flan, his memory of the woman who taught him the ways of women will still remain in his mind.

Doesn't the old saying go, "You never forget your first?"
>> No. 98262
>>98260
You never forget it, but for all the wrong reasons. HOLY FUCK SORRY SORRY WHY ARE YOU BLOOD EVERYWHERE TWO MINUTES?

...that's what I heard anyway.
>> No. 98265
>>98260
Pretty sure that's first base.

>>98262
Yeah, more or less. Everyone's got their own story.
>> No. 98266
>>98262
Urotsukidōji?
>> No. 98268
[X] That would be highly inappropriate!

Pissing against the rabid, the sex-crazed and the unfaithful.
>> No. 98272
>>98268

I'm sick of hearing this shit.
Has Jin even made up his mind in-story yet?
>> No. 98275
>>98272
He did introduce Flandre as his girlfriend to Mokou.

Which means Keine will hear about it, so that probably means the Keine route is now axed.

I'll have to vote
[+] That would be highly inappropriate!
...mostly because Patchouli seems to particularly dislike receiving help from Jin, and this would most likely qualify as one of those things.

Also, if/when anyone finds out, there'll be hell to pay.
>> No. 98278
>>98272

No. No he hasn't. He was noncommittal even when some folks voted not to correct Mokou on the girlfriend thing.
>> No. 98279
>>He did introduce Flandre as his girlfriend to Mokou.
>>Which means Keine will hear about it, so that probably means the Keine route is now axed.

Of course, that should be the least of our concerns, at this point. Or have you forgotten the most important thing, here? We didn't just tell Mokou that Flandre was our girlfriend, we also basically told Flandre we consider her our girlfriend in the process.

Considering that Flan seems to have been getting at least a little coaching from her sister, if things like that little exchange between them in French after we got grilled by Remi was any indication, then it's probably only a matter of time before Remilia finds out, as well.

If you thought that girl could over-react before, hoo-boy...
I get the feeling we ain't seen nothing yet.
>> No. 98282
File 12554980209.png - (383.79KB , 800x776 , danboorusucks.png ) [iqdb]
98282
Oh wow, my average replies-per-post dropped a bit with the OP, but pretty much doubled after the last update...
Go figure.

---------

...

S-sex, huh... It's not like you have any experience in that sort of thing to speak of. Well, sure, you have a more-or-less accurate idea of how it's done, but that's normal for any guy your age who's ever had access to the internet or late-night television. Knowing how to do something in theory is still far different from knowing how to do it in practice. And yet, lying here before you, your teacher and mentor, a youkai woman hundreds of years old, is nonchalantly discussing the concept of you having sex with her. While this sounds like the setting for a somewhat exotic wet dream, experiencing something like this in reality is simply stupefying.

"...Is that sort of thing really okay?"

With her usual stoic, calm manner of speaking, she responds, sending a mildly annoyed glance your way from the corner of her eye.
"It is merely a bodily function for practical purposes. It does not have to be anything more than that."
Nothing more than that, huh... You're not quite sure you can believe that. Sex is meant to be something... intimate, you know? But still, seeing her like this, feeling guilty for breaking her like this, being presented with an opportunity to fix what you've broken, to get her back on her feet... You know what? Screw it! This is not an act of burning passion, it's merely the student fulfilling his duty towards his mentor and benefactor, right? It's like CPR. Only, with sex. And she isn't a drowning victim. So it's actually nothing like CPR, but you'll think about it like that to keep your heart from pounding its way through your ribcage.

And with that, you inhale to fuel your determination, before springing to your feet and beginning to unbutton your shirt, making sure to keep up the momentum and never stop, lest you chicken out and freeze in panic. Those deep, purple, disturbingly emotionless eyes closely following your every move as you undress yourself aren't exactly helping, either.

"C-could you not stare so coldly, please?"

"My apologies." She averts her eyes.
"While I do commend your devotion, I feel the need to reiterate that you go through ridiculous lengths to do unnecessary things for me..."

"...Hey. Shut up. I'm getting you back to school even if it kills me." Despite spitting hot-blooded responses back at her usual dismissive stock phrases, your voice betrays your anxiety and nervousness by being shaky to the point of leaving your speech barely comprehensible. Never mind the fact that your hands are trembling as if you were defusing a bomb. It takes a little longer than it should, but you're finally mostly naked, wearing nothing more than a nondescript pair of boxers. You can feel her sending another piercing glance your way from the corner of her eye - it feels neither impressed, nor amused or disappointed, but... analytical. As expected of her, to be sure, but the way she's scanning you like this feels less like she's checking you out, and more like some sort of mildly uncomfortable sensation.

"Do as you wish."
Deciding not to let go of what initiative you still have, you walk over to the bed and carefully pull the sheets from her, revealing her pale skin, her thin yet curvy body to your eyes once again; you can't help but feel like you're violating her by seeing so much of her like this, when she's normally always covered in those robes of hers... And yet, she doesn't seem to mind much, what emotions she feels and what thoughts go through her head remaining unknown as usual, masked by that unchanging facial expression of hers. Can't chicken out now - you climb into the bed with her, leaning over her and supporting your weight on your arms, by her sides. Your breathing is becoming even weaker than hers, but you gather up your willpower, and shake the cowardly thoughts of 'oh god this is so inappropriate' from your mind. Stop being such a pussy, man...

You can feel her body heat radiating outwards, mingling with your own, warming up the air between your two bodies; for a moment there, you actually lose track of the flow of time, and the two of you stare at one another without blinking, until your eyes begin to sting a bit, bringing you out of your daze. Right, you didn't come here to merely gaze at her - though, now that you've seen what she's been hiding under those robes, that turns out to be not such a bad idea, either - you're supposed to... to... Well, you know. Don't stop now. Hesitation robbing the strength from your limbs, you cautiously move your hands to her bra, prompting her to lift herself off the surface of the bed just a little to allow your hands to work on unhooking the damn thing; a massive challenge for both of you, Patchouli gathering up what strength is left in her body to pull off such a maneuver, and you fumbling with the infernal locking mechanism clumsily, more out of nerves than any actual complexity in the process of unhooking a bra. And yet, just like that, it is done - exhaling with relief, you remove what is one of the last two articles of clothing she has been wearing up until now, uncovering her naked breasts.

Oh god.

They look so round, and so soft, and and and... Well, it's not like you've never seen a pair of breasts before, but it's a completely different experience when they're this close to you, for real, attached to a woman you're about to engage in sexual intercourse with. No! Mustn't be distracted from the task at hand. Must keep going. God damn it, she's actually letting you do this... Not protesting, not showing any signs of discomfort or even embarrassment, or... well, anything. Just those eyes of hers, analyzing your every action, as if studying you like some sort of specimen. Like a scientist, making notes while watching two mice get it on, except in this case one of the mice is actually the scientist herself. Well, that analogy just went way out of hand, didn't it?

Now, where were you... Oh. Right. That. Well, you've come this far, too late to back out now... Slowly, gently, carefully, you pull down her panties; don't look, don't look, don't look... Well, now they're off, and you'll have to look. She hasn't uttered a single word during the whole process of you stripping her, and even now, as the lies beneath you, completely naked, she remains silent and relaxed, as if this were completely normal and routine for her. Honestly, you're jealous - you wish you could be as stoic as her at a time like this, not concerned about dying of either a heart attack or lack of blood from it all rushing into your groin, whichever comes first. Focus, focus - this is all for a practical, noble cause, right?

...

Also, apparently her purple hair is all natural.

"...Are you quite alright?" Her voice cuts through your dazed mind like a hot knife through butter, bringing you back into reality. That is to say, the reality of you, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers, leaning over a naked woman, about to... to... Yeah.

"...I... I'm fine, sorry about that, just..." You were just gazing at her naked body without noticing it, that's all. That's... nothing to be ashamed of, surely. You suspect most men in your position would do so, but you've got a purpose here. Need to keep focused, not let emotions get in the way.

She sighs softly.
"Glad to hear it."

...You should probably do something about now before you lose your momentum, or pass out from over-excitement.



[] (So, how do you start?)

---------

The steering wheel is in your hands now, Anonymous. Go.
>> No. 98283
So she's just going to lie there without making a sound? This will be awkward.
>> No. 98284
>>98278
>>"And this is Flandre. She, ah..." You hesitate for a moment, but you figure you might as well be honest with yourself - despite not knowing each other for that long, the two of you have grown rather close, haven't you? And if the two of you are sending mixed messages to one another... Well, life is about taking risks. You might as well make the first move and see if she goes along with it, right? After all, it's not as if you don't like the girl.
>>"...Yeah, I suppose she's as close to being my girlfriend as you could get." You feel her hand lightly gripping yours again, though she's still hiding behind you so you can't see her reaction to what you've just said.

He acknowledges to himself that he likes the girl and that they've become close, and then makes a statement that, while not flat-out stating their in a committed relationship with each other (and they technically aren't, yet, since they're not actually dating), definitely makes it clear that they aren't simply casual acquaintances or "just friends".

If, as you claim, he was being "noncommittal" in regards to his relationship to Flandre, then he was doing a very, very, very bad job of it.

Being noncommittal generally means you don't make it look like there's a particular feeling or view you're leaning toward. That means that if someone asks you if so-and-so is your girlfriend, you something to the effect of "yeah, or she's close enough to one".

I get the feeling you're saying that more because you want it to be that way, because you don't like where that particular road leads. Though, as always, I could be wrong.

Speaking of roads...

>>The steering wheel is in your hands now, Anonymous. Go.

Oh, this ought to be good.
>> No. 98288
>>98282
You want something vague or descriptive?

I can imagine you don't really want this to drag out for too long. We're either going to go one action at a time or plan out the entire update for you. Tell us now, if you would be so kind.
>> No. 98289
One update at a time, I figure.
>> No. 98290
[+] Start with a kiss.
[+] Foreplay next, paying attention to what spots give better reactions than others. Save focusing on the vulva for last.
[+] Enter when she's ready; she's frail at the moment, and you don't want to hurt her.
>> No. 98293
>>98289
I'm going to end up feeling sorry for you, aren't I?

Alright, boys. Let's take this scene and stretch it out for the next five threads.

[x] Start with a kiss. Describe the action in no less than 10,000 words.
>> No. 98294
[x] First comes foreplay.
-[x] Slowly tease the area around her vaginal lips with your fingers.
-[x] Slowly rub up and down her lips to get her some lubrication started, it'll be easier for her if she's wet.
-[x] Blow on her nipples to get them erect and tease them with your fingers and tongue.
-[x] Simultaneously insert a finger inside of her and start slowly pumping, building up a rhythm. Massage and tease her clitoris.
[x] Remember the Golden Rule, pay attention to how Patchouli reacts to your efforts and move accordingly.
>> No. 98296
[X] Foreplay GO!
-[X] Begin with the usual suspects for basic erogenous zones; lips, ears, neck, and so on. Gauge response and adjust accordingly.
-[X] Move gradually down the body, pausing in areas with noticeable effects and quickly moving on from ones without. Make certain to make effective use of your mouth and especially both of your hands while you can
-[X] While constantly observing your partner's reactions, be sure to also make note of any signs of arousal, especially any lubrication, as well as any large, CG reptiles that might be in the area.
-[X] Be sure not to remain in one area too long, and occasionally move back up your partner's body, working in kissing her and your arm goodbye when possible.
>> No. 98298
Looking good so far. So, it should be done it two updates, foreplay and insertion or on more?
I think that it shouldn't last more than two but that's just me.
>> No. 98299
[X] Try and calm down. Remember that, while this is in many ways for you, it's much more importantly for Patchouli. Focus on her, don't dwell on yourself.
[X] "I've never done this sort of thing, so tell me if I do something wrong, alright? You might be able to do this without it meaning much, but I... I do care about you, and this is the first time for me, so... I want this to be good for you."
[X] Patchouli is fragile enough normally, but she's so vulnerable in her current state. You have to remember to be gentle about this; you don't want to hurt her.
-{X} Start out with a kiss, just a simple one.
-{X} Use one arm to hold her, support her if need be.
-{X} Run your free hand over her body, get a good feel for it, pay attention and see what, if anything, she reacts to.
--{X} If you find an area that has an unexpectedly strong positive reaction, work teasing that area into what comes next.
-{X} Stroke her thighs softly, and slowly work your way to her vagina. Rub the lips firmly, but gently, and pay close attention if she starts to get wet.
--{X} If she does get wet, make sure to spread the wetness all over her lips. It will be easier for her later if she's lubricated. Once her lips are soaked enough, slide a finger into her and start to explore her insides. Use your thumb, and gently massage her clitoris.
-{X} Your mouth should be free right now, so put it to use. Trail kisses down her neck, and start working her breasts. Kiss around her nipples, take one in your mouth, suckle it, lick it, try to find what stimulates her most.

We need to do this nice and gentle, and really remember to take into consideration how she feels. Patchy is going to need some tender love to recover, not rough sex. We'll have to go slow even when we move up to the full act.
>> No. 98302
[X] Try and calm down. Remember that, while this is in many ways for you, it's much more importantly for Patchouli. Focus on her, don't dwell on yourself.
[X] "I've never done this sort of thing, so tell me if I do something wrong, alright? You might be able to do this without it meaning much, but I... I do care about you, and this is the first time for me, so... I want this to be good for you."
[X] Patchouli is fragile enough normally, but she's so vulnerable in her current state. You have to remember to be gentle about this; you don't want to hurt her.
-{X} Start out with a kiss, just a simple one.
-{X} Use one arm to hold her, support her if need be.
-{X} Run your free hand over her body, get a good feel for it, pay attention and see what, if anything, she reacts to.
--{X} If you find an area that has an unexpectedly strong positive reaction, work teasing that area into what comes next.
-{X} Stroke her thighs softly, and slowly work your way to her vagina. Rub the lips firmly, but gently, and pay close attention if she starts to get wet.
--{X} If she does get wet, make sure to spread the wetness all over her lips. It will be easier for her later if she's lubricated. Once her lips are soaked enough, slide a finger into her and start to explore her insides. Use your thumb, and gently massage her clitoris.
-{X} Your mouth should be free right now, so put it to use. Trail kisses down her neck, and start working her breasts. Kiss around her nipples, take one in your mouth, suckle it, lick it, try to find what stimulates her most.

Also:

[x] Lock the door.

I can see it biting us in the ass in different ways whether we do or don't, but I figure we'll be rid of some of the more FFFFFFFFFFFF-inducing ones if we lock it.

There is a door to lock, right?
>> No. 98303
>>98298
ಠ_ಠ

You're goddamn right it's just you, Mister Minute Man.
>> No. 98304
I don't think we'll be able to look Patchouli in the eyes from now on and not get flustered when she calls upon us in class.
>> No. 98305
[X] Try and calm down. Remember that, while this is in many ways for you, it's much more importantly for Patchouli. Focus on her, don't dwell on yourself.
[X] "I've never done this sort of thing, so tell me if I do something wrong, alright? You might be able to do this without it meaning much, but I... I do care about you, and this is the first time for me, so... I want this to be good for you."
[X] Patchouli is fragile enough normally, but she's so vulnerable in her current state. You have to remember to be gentle about this; you don't want to hurt her.
-{X} Start out with a kiss, just a simple one.
-{X} Use one arm to hold her, support her if need be.
-{X} Run your free hand over her body, get a good feel for it, pay attention and see what, if anything, she reacts to.
--{X} If you find an area that has an unexpectedly strong positive reaction, work teasing that area into what comes next.
-{X} Stroke her thighs softly, and slowly work your way to her vagina. Rub the lips firmly, but gently, and pay close attention if she starts to get wet.
--{X} If she does get wet, make sure to spread the wetness all over her lips. It will be easier for her later if she's lubricated. Once her lips are soaked enough, slide a finger into her and start to explore her insides. Use your thumb, and gently massage her clitoris.
-{X} Your mouth should be free right now, so put it to use. Trail kisses down her neck, and start working her breasts. Kiss around her nipples, take one in your mouth, suckle it, lick it, try to find what stimulates her most.

Also:

[x] Lock the door.

OH GOD CAN'T FORGET THIS.
>> No. 98306
>>98302
>>98305
One, it probably doesn't have a lock.

Two, Patchouli would keep unwanted visitors out with magic. You think she isn't fully aware of the dangers of anyone catching us going at it?
>> No. 98307
File 125550257585.jpg - (110.09KB , 600x600 , gonna violate you.jpg ) [iqdb]
98307
Ha Ha Ha!
>> No. 98309
>>98284

I think you might have misinterpreted me here. Or maybe I was unclear. What I meant was simply that, even voting not to correct the girlfriend remark, Jin didn't commit to thinking of Flan as his girlfriend. All the narrative came down to was "hey, I like her, I should consider that."

Which is good as far as I'm concerned. I'd rather move away from the creepy route.
>> No. 98311
[X] Try and calm down. Remember that, while this is in many ways for you, it's much more importantly for Patchouli. Focus on her, don't dwell on yourself.
[X] "I've never done this sort of thing, so tell me if I do something wrong, alright? You might be able to do this without it meaning much, but I... I do care about you, and this is the first time for me, so... I want this to be good for you."
[X] Patchouli is fragile enough normally, but she's so vulnerable in her current state. You have to remember to be gentle about this; you don't want to hurt her.
-{X} Start out with a kiss, just a simple one.
-{X} Use one arm to hold her, support her if need be.
-{X} Run your free hand over her body, get a good feel for it, pay attention and see what, if anything, she reacts to.
--{X} If you find an area that has an unexpectedly strong positive reaction, work teasing that area into what comes next.
-{X} Stroke her thighs softly, and slowly work your way to her vagina. Rub the lips firmly, but gently, and pay close attention if she starts to get wet.
--{X} If she does get wet, make sure to spread the wetness all over her lips. It will be easier for her later if she's lubricated. Once her lips are soaked enough, slide a finger into her and start to explore her insides. Use your thumb, and gently massage her clitoris.
-{X} Your mouth should be free right now, so put it to use. Trail kisses down her neck, and start working her breasts. Kiss around her nipples, take one in your mouth, suckle it, lick it, try to find what stimulates her most.

Also:

[x] Lock the door.
>> No. 98312
[X] Try and calm down. Remember that, while this is in many ways for you, it's much more importantly for Patchouli. Focus on her, don't dwell on yourself.
[X] "I've never done this sort of thing, so tell me if I do something wrong, alright? You might be able to do this without it meaning much, but I... I do care about you, and this is the first time for me, so... I want this to be good for you."
[X] Patchouli is fragile enough normally, but she's so vulnerable in her current state. You have to remember to be gentle about this; you don't want to hurt her.
-{X} Start out with a kiss, just a simple one.
-{X} Use one arm to hold her, support her if need be.
-{X} Run your free hand over her body, get a good feel for it, pay attention and see what, if anything, she reacts to.
--{X} If you find an area that has an unexpectedly strong positive reaction, work teasing that area into what comes next.
-{X} Stroke her thighs softly, and slowly work your way to her vagina. Rub the lips firmly, but gently, and pay close attention if she starts to get wet.
--{X} If she does get wet, make sure to spread the wetness all over her lips. It will be easier for her later if she's lubricated. Once her lips are soaked enough, slide a finger into her and start to explore her insides. Use your thumb, and gently massage her clitoris.
-{X} Your mouth should be free right now, so put it to use. Trail kisses down her neck, and start working her breasts. Kiss around her nipples, take one in your mouth, suckle it, lick it, try to find what stimulates her most.

Also:

[x] Lock the door.
>> No. 98313
[0] Try and calm down. Remember that, while this is in many ways for you, it's much more importantly for Patchouli. Focus on her, don't dwell on yourself.
[1] "I've never done this sort of thing, so tell me if I do something wrong, alright? You might be able to do this without it meaning much, but I... I do care about you, and this is the first time for me, so... I want this to be good for you."
[2] Patchouli is fragile enough normally, but she's so vulnerable in her current state. You have to remember to be gentle about this; you don't want to hurt her.
-{3} Start out with a kiss, just a simple one.
-{4} Use one arm to hold her, support her if need be.
-{5} Run your free hand over her body, get a good feel for it, pay attention and see what, if anything, she reacts to.
--{6} If you find an area that has an unexpectedly strong positive reaction, work teasing that area into what comes next.
-{7} Stroke her thighs softly, and slowly work your way to her vagina. Rub the lips firmly, but gently, and pay close attention if she starts to get wet.
--{8} If she does get wet, make sure to spread the wetness all over her lips. It will be easier for her later if she's lubricated. Once her lips are soaked enough, slide a finger into her and start to explore her insides. Use your thumb, and gently massage her clitoris.
-{9} Your mouth should be free right now, so put it to use. Trail kisses down her neck, and start working her breasts. Kiss around her nipples, take one in your mouth, suckle it, lick it, try to find what stimulates her most.

Also:

[10] Lock the door.
>> No. 98314
>>98309
>>All the narrative came down to was "hey, I like her, I should consider that."

No, the narrative came down to "I may as well make the first move" and then actually making that first move, like so:
>>"...Yeah, I suppose she's as close to being my girlfriend as you could get."
He even explicitly refers to it as "the first move".

So, no. In no way does that at all look like he's "considering" it. That's what he was doing when he was being grilled by Remilia in the morning.

It's like you're turning in a job application at some place, but claiming you're "just considering" wanting to work there. No, "considering" is what you do before you pick up the application, fill it out, and turn it back in. Once you've gone that far, that's not "considering" anything. That's more like deciding.
>> No. 98316
>>98314

See, you think I'm not reading far enough into this, and I think you're reading too far into it.

All the text says is that Jin is quite fond of Flan, he feels like they're sending eachother mixed messages, and so he's willing to reach out and see how things go. You make it sound as though Jin has all but confessed to Flan in his head, when in reality his "first move" is clearly in the experimental context. He doesn't mean that he's making the first move in confessing love, he means that he's making the first move in exploring their relationship so that they can figure out exactly what it is, and get past the mixed messages and mixed feelings; he wants to see how things turn out. There's very much enough room in his statement for his feelings not to settle on some burning love for her, and rather on a more platonic or familial love.
>> No. 98319
>This is not an act of burning passion, it's merely the student fulfilling his duty towards his mentor and benefactor

I love his reasoning.

[X] Try and calm down. Remember that, while this is in many ways for you, it's much more importantly for Patchouli. Focus on her, don't dwell on yourself.
[X] "I've never done this sort of thing, so tell me if I do something wrong, alright? You might be able to do this without it meaning much, but I... I do care about you, and this is the first time for me, so... I want this to be good for you."
[X] Patchouli is fragile enough normally, but she's so vulnerable in her current state. You have to remember to be gentle about this; you don't want to hurt her.
-{X} Start out with a kiss, just a simple one.
-{X} Use one arm to hold her, support her if need be.
-{X} Run your free hand over her body, get a good feel for it, pay attention and see what, if anything, she reacts to.
--{X} If you find an area that has an unexpectedly strong positive reaction, work teasing that area into what comes next.
-{X} Stroke her thighs softly, and slowly work your way to her vagina. Rub the lips firmly, but gently, and pay close attention if she starts to get wet.
--{X} If she does get wet, make sure to spread the wetness all over her lips. It will be easier for her later if she's lubricated. Once her lips are soaked enough, slide a finger into her and start to explore her insides. Use your thumb, and gently massage her clitoris.
-{X} Your mouth should be free right now, so put it to use. Trail kisses down her neck, and start working her breasts. Kiss around her nipples, take one in your mouth, suckle it, lick it, try to find what stimulates her most.

That went better than i thought.
>> No. 98320
>>98315
>>There's very much enough room in his statement for his feelings to not settle on some burning love for her.

I think you're the one who's reading too far into things, now. No one said anything about "love", burning or otherwise.

The issue is whether or not Flandre can be said to be Jin's girlfriend at this point, not whether or not he's ready to profess his undying love for her.
The fact is, he explicitly said "Yeah, I suppose she's as close to being my girlfriend as you could get". That's not a "no" "maybe" or "I'll have to get back to you on that one".

Granted, they are not in a committed relationship yet, and thus not really boyfriend/girlfriend, though that's likely why he qualified his answer with "she's as close as you can get".

Still, to say even that much is enough of an indication that he is at least inclined to be going that way. It's one thing if he had been talking only to Mokou, but to say that sort of thing in front of the very girl they were discussing? If you say you consider a girl to be your girlfriend, or at least "close enough to one" in front of that girl, you had damn well better be willing to back it up. Otherwise, may very well be leading her on, and considering the girl in question, that would not be a very smart thing to do, would it?

>>I'd say you're the one who's arguing just because you'd like it to turn out one way.

No, I'm arguing just because I like arguing.
I'd just as soon go for Keine, Sakuya, or even Rumia, but a Flan is fine too, if that's what it comes to.

I'm determined to enjoy this no matter what road we end up driving down.

Okay, that's not entirely true. I won't be happy if the road we take is the one where we're not even ON a road anymore because everybody's too damn busy squabbling over which way to go to notice we're heading right off a cliff.

But there's no way we'd let that happen, right? ...right?
>> No. 98321
>>98312
my vote's on this
>> No. 98324
>It's like CPR. Only, with sex. And she isn't a drowning victim. So it's actually nothing like CPR, but you'll think about it like that to keep your heart from pounding its way through your ribcage.

"Shit, she's not breathing! We're going to have to revive her!"

"Okay, I'm on it and -- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? Hurry up and handle her rear. And you, over there! You start on the mouth-to-cock resuscitation! There's a life at stake here!"
>> No. 98325
>>98324
Unsurprisingly, that scenario has been done before.
>> No. 98326
[X] Try and calm down. Remember that, while this is in many ways for you, it's much more importantly for Patchouli. Focus on her, don't dwell on yourself.
[X] "I've never done this sort of thing, so tell me if I do something wrong, alright? You might be able to do this without it meaning much, but I... I do care about you, and this is the first time for me, so... I want this to be good for you."
[X] Patchouli is fragile enough normally, but she's so vulnerable in her current state. You have to remember to be gentle about this; you don't want to hurt her.
-{X} Start out with a kiss, just a simple one.
-{X} Use one arm to hold her, support her if need be.
-{X} Run your free hand over her body, get a good feel for it, pay attention and see what, if anything, she reacts to.
--{X} If you find an area that has an unexpectedly strong positive reaction, work teasing that area into what comes next.
-{X} Stroke her thighs softly, and slowly work your way to her vagina. Rub the lips firmly, but gently, and pay close attention if she starts to get wet.
--{X} If she does get wet, make sure to spread the wetness all over her lips. It will be easier for her later if she's lubricated. Once her lips are soaked enough, slide a finger into her and start to explore her insides. Use your thumb, and gently massage her clitoris.
-{X} Your mouth should be free right now, so put it to use. Trail kisses down her neck, and start working her breasts. Kiss around her nipples, take one in your mouth, suckle it, lick it, try to find what stimulates her most.

Also:

[x] Lock the door.
>> No. 98327
>>98326
Why did I hear Chef from South Park singing this?
>> No. 98330
[x] Try and calm down. Remember that, while this is in many ways for you, it's much more importantly for Patchouli. Focus on her, don't dwell on yourself.
[x] "I've never done this sort of thing, so tell me if I do something wrong, alright? You might be able to do this without it meaning much, but I... I do care about you, and this is the first time for me, so... I want this to be good for you."
[x] Patchouli is fragile enough normally, but she's so vulnerable in her current state. You have to remember to be gentle about this; you don't want to hurt her.
-{x} Start out with a kiss, just a simple one.
-{x} Use one arm to hold her, support her if need be.
-{x} Run your free hand over her body, get a good feel for it, pay attention and see what, if anything, she reacts to.
--{x} If you find an area that has an unexpectedly strong positive reaction, work teasing that area into what comes next.
-{x} Stroke her thighs softly, and slowly work your way to her vagina. Rub the lips firmly, but gently, and pay close attention if she starts to get wet.
--{x} If she does get wet, make sure to spread the wetness all over her lips. It will be easier for her later if she's lubricated. Once her lips are soaked enough, slide a finger into her and start to explore her insides. Use your thumb, and gently massage her clitoris.
-{x} Your mouth should be free right now, so put it to use. Trail kisses down her neck, and start working her breasts. Kiss around her nipples, take one in your mouth, suckle it, lick it, try to find what stimulates her most.

Also:

[x] Lock the door.
>> No. 98331
[x] use your DRAGON BUSTER to blast through the BOOKKEEPER'S FLOODGATE.

don't mind me. I'm trolling.
>> No. 98333
>[x] Lock the door.

Hahahaha, nice try. Comedy rules indicate that someone will walk on them while they're busy, regardless of what method we use. We could put the great wall of China in the middle and somehow, someone will break through it, 'unintentionally'

Hell, they could be on the fucking dark side of the moon and, somehow, a lunarian patrol would end up find Jin.
>> No. 98334
File 125553094540.jpg - (488.85KB , 976x1371 , china010.jpg ) [iqdb]
98334
>>98333
>great wall of China
>> No. 98335
[x] Try and calm down. Remember that, while this is in many ways for you, it's much more importantly for Patchouli. Focus on her, don't dwell on yourself.
[x] "I've never done this sort of thing, so tell me if I do something wrong, alright? You might be able to do this without it meaning much, but I... I do care about you, and this is the first time for me, so... I want this to be good for you."
[x] Patchouli is fragile enough normally, but she's so vulnerable in her current state. You have to remember to be gentle about this; you don't want to hurt her.
-{x} Start out with a kiss, just a simple one.
-{x} Use one arm to hold her, support her if need be.
-{x} Run your free hand over her body, get a good feel for it, pay attention and see what, if anything, she reacts to.
--{x} If you find an area that has an unexpectedly strong positive reaction, work teasing that area into what comes next.
-{x} Stroke her thighs softly, and slowly work your way to her vagina. Rub the lips firmly, but gently, and pay close attention if she starts to get wet.
--{x} If she does get wet, make sure to spread the wetness all over her lips. It will be easier for her later if she's lubricated. Once her lips are soaked enough, slide a finger into her and start to explore her insides. Use your thumb, and gently massage her clitoris.
-{x} Your mouth should be free right now, so put it to use. Trail kisses down her neck, and start working her breasts. Kiss around her nipples, take one in your mouth, suckle it, lick it, try to find what stimulates her most.

Also:

[x] Lock the door.
>> No. 98336
[x] Try and calm down. Remember that, while this is in many ways for you, it's much more importantly for Patchouli. Focus on her, don't dwell on yourself.
[x] "I've never done this sort of thing, so tell me if I do something wrong, alright? You might be able to do this without it meaning much, but I... I do care about you, and this is the first time for me, so... I want this to be good for you."
[x] Patchouli is fragile enough normally, but she's so vulnerable in her current state. You have to remember to be gentle about this; you don't want to hurt her.
-{x} Start out with a kiss, just a simple one.
-{x} Use one arm to hold her, support her if need be.
-{x} Run your free hand over her body, get a good feel for it, pay attention and see what, if anything, she reacts to.
--{x} If you find an area that has an unexpectedly strong positive reaction, work teasing that area into what comes next.
-{x} Stroke her thighs softly, and slowly work your way to her vagina. Rub the lips firmly, but gently, and pay close attention if she starts to get wet.
--{x} If she does get wet, make sure to spread the wetness all over her lips. It will be easier for her later if she's lubricated. Once her lips are soaked enough, slide a finger into her and start to explore her insides. Use your thumb, and gently massage her clitoris.
-{x} Your mouth should be free right now, so put it to use. Trail kisses down her neck, and start working her breasts. Kiss around her nipples, take one in your mouth, suckle it, lick it, try to find what stimulates her most.

Also:

[x] Lock the door.

For great justice!
>> No. 98337
[X] Try and calm down. Remember that, while this is in many ways for you, it's much more importantly for Patchouli. Focus on her, don't dwell on yourself.
[X] "I've never done this sort of thing, so tell me if I do something wrong, alright? You might be able to do this without it meaning much, but I... I do care about you, and this is the first time for me, so... I want this to be good for you."
[X] Patchouli is fragile enough normally, but she's so vulnerable in her current state. You have to remember to be gentle about this; you don't want to hurt her.
-{X} Start out with a kiss, just a simple one.
-{X} Use one arm to hold her, support her if need be.
-{X} Run your free hand over her body, get a good feel for it, pay attention and see what, if anything, she reacts to.
--{X} If you find an area that has an unexpectedly strong positive reaction, work teasing that area into what comes next.
-{X} Stroke her thighs softly, and slowly work your way to her vagina. Rub the lips firmly, but gently, and pay close attention if she starts to get wet.
--{X} If she does get wet, make sure to spread the wetness all over her lips. It will be easier for her later if she's lubricated. Once her lips are soaked enough, slide a finger into her and start to explore her insides. Use your thumb, and gently massage her clitoris.
-{X} Your mouth should be free right now, so put it to use. Trail kisses down her neck, and start working her breasts. Kiss around her nipples, take one in your mouth, suckle it, lick it, try to find what stimulates her most.

Also:

[x] Lock the door.

>>98333

Agreed. This shit never works, but oh-fucking-well.
At least this way, we won't be subject to "OH SHIT I FORGOT TO LOCK THE DOOR FFFFFFFFFFFFF-"
>> No. 98341
[X] Try and calm down. Remember that, while this is in many ways for you, it's much more importantly for Patchouli. Focus on her, don't dwell on yourself.
[X] "I've never done this sort of thing, so tell me if I do something wrong, alright? You might be able to do this without it meaning much, but I... I do care about you, and this is the first time for me, so... I want this to be good for you."
[X] Patchouli is fragile enough normally, but she's so vulnerable in her current state. You have to remember to be gentle about this; you don't want to hurt her.
-{X} Start out with a kiss, just a simple one.
-{X} Use one arm to hold her, support her if need be.
-{X} Run your free hand over her body, get a good feel for it, pay attention and see what, if anything, she reacts to.
--{X} If you find an area that has an unexpectedly strong positive reaction, work teasing that area into what comes next.
-{X} Stroke her thighs softly, and slowly work your way to her vagina. Rub the lips firmly, but gently, and pay close attention if she starts to get wet.
--{X} If she does get wet, make sure to spread the wetness all over her lips. It will be easier for her later if she's lubricated. Once her lips are soaked enough, slide a finger into her and start to explore her insides. Use your thumb, and gently massage her clitoris.
-{X} Your mouth should be free right now, so put it to use. Trail kisses down her neck, and start working her breasts. Kiss around her nipples, take one in your mouth, suckle it, lick it, try to find what stimulates her most. Also perhaps GENTLY use your fingers on them as well

Also:

[x] Lock the door.


As far as the Flan matter I think it's not 100% decided yet, just that they know they like each other. But I think this won't backfire horrifically. It's not like a hand job from Eirin.
>> No. 98354
File 125554204213.jpg - (52.70KB , 640x458 , Patchy.jpg ) [iqdb]
98354
Patchouli~
>> No. 98357
File 12555424599.png - (915.52KB , 960x690 , danboorustillsucks.png ) [iqdb]
98357
...Okay, first thing's first. You need to calm the fuck down, right now, before you either have a stroke or finish before you've even gotten started. Calm breaths, deep breaths... Her scent is so nice, so strong right now. No, mustn't get distracted by such things. Calm, focus, think properly. As you get your breathing, heart rate and mind back on track, a sudden obvious realization dawns upon you - the door. Did you lock it? The last thing you'd need right now is for someone - say, Remilia - to walk in on you and Patchouli getting it on.

"Ah, the door..." you manage to mutter, before you notice it's closed, strange yellow runes covering its surface that you swear were not there before.

"Do not worry. Nobody in the mansion would trespass in my private room uninvited - even Sakuya knows not to come in here. However... Just as an added precaution, I have magically sealed the door with my power. We will not be disturbed." As expected of your mentor - practical even in a situation like this! Ah, but you've distracted yourself once again... Nervousness creeping back up on you once again, you turn your gaze back to her nude body lying beneath you. She really is... beautiful, even when she looks so frail and vulnerable like this. Maybe... Maybe it's okay to put some emotion into this? While the prospect of getting laid is definitely awesome in so very many ways, this is still predominantly something you're doing for her; it'd be a sin to dwell on yourself. Stop being nervous, stop worrying about things, just... Go with the flow. Focus on her. Make her feel good, even if it's 'just a bodily function' to her.

And talk to her, damn it.

"Hey, um..." Your mouth feels awfully dry all of a sudden, your voice somewhat weak, but you muster up your will and resume speaking.
"I've never done this sort of thing, so tell me if I do something wrong, alright? You might be able to do this without it meaning much, but I..." You swallow a bit, her eyes still focusing on you without showing any reaction to your words so far.
"...I do care about you, and this is the first time for me, so... I want this to be good for you."

She blinks a few times, although you can't tell whether she's surprised at your words, or her eyes are simply dry. Her gaze shifts to the side, and she adjusts her position underneath you slightly.
"...Do as you wish." This must be the fourth time she's said this, by now. It's a little discouraging, to say the least, but... Well, what are you really hoping for? That she'll show a softer side? Smile for you? As she said, this is simply a procedure; your relationship is that of a mentor and student, not of lovers. You'd just be setting yourself up for disappointment if you thought any differently. And yet... Isn't it alright to pretend, just for tonight? To put emotion into this? Patchouli seems fragile enough normally, but she looks so vulnerable in her current state. You have to remember to be gentle about this; you don't want to hurt her. Not any more than you already have.

Now... Where to begin? Obviously, you can't just j-j-jam it in, now can you? Granted, it's more than a little intimidating for you to be the one in control during your very first time, to be the one to initiate foreplay, with a woman far more mature than you, not only in age, but also in body and mind. Perhaps... Perhaps...
You lean in, slowly and cautiously, for a kiss. Just a simple one. And yet, as your faces draw closer and closer, she offers you a mild frown, before turning away.

"...That is quite unnecessary. Please..."

Alright, kissing is out, then. You feel just a little bit dumb for even attempting such a move, when she considers this to be nothing more than an act of necessity, no actual attraction involved. Of course, this is extremely hard for you, the sight of her body combined with thoughts of how wonderful she has been towards you, despite her inhumanly cold exterior... You just want to make her feel good; if you can at least provoke a smile out of her by the end, you'll consider it a major victory.

You gently put one arm around her, holding her closer to yourself and supporting her; she truly does feel lighter than a woman of her size and development should, were she in good health. While she's not completely limp in your embrace, you can sense she hardly has the energy to be a particularly active partner; you're in complete control of her body. Going partially by gut feeling, partially by what you've seen in porn in your relatively short lifetime, you use your free hand to run over her body... It's awkward and clumsy at first, naturally, but as you get a better feel for her shapes and curves, it becomes a little more natural. As if you're mapping out her body by sense of touch alone; you stop a bit longer at her breasts, so soft and smooth to the touch, yet also firm, just the right size to fit in the palm of your hand. The fear of the unknown gradually fades, and you find yourself trying to gauge her reactions, to see what she likes or dislikes, to discover her erogenous zones.

Not much reaction at all, at first; granted, it's not like you were expecting much from someone like her, but you've got to try, at the very least. You try other supposedly common areas as well, such as planting a few kisses on her neck... even going as far as to lightly nip at her earlobe once. Your hand continues to explore her body, sliding along her stomach, her hips, even gently grazing her thighs a few times. Over time, her breathing seems to gradually become a little heavier, faster; for a brief moment, you worry whether she's having difficulties breathing yet again, until you notice her face seeming just a little bit flushed. Barely noticeable, but it's there.

"...Is this good?" Feels like a bit of a dumb question once it's out, yet she responds with a light nod, eyes still looking to the side as she tries to steady her breathing. This certainly provides a significant boost to your confidence - whatever you've been doing, your clumsy handling of her body seems to be working after all, whether out of instinct guiding your touch, or sheer enthusiasm. As you turn your attention back to her breasts, gently massaging them, rubbing them, leaning down to softly blow on her nipples to stimulate her further, her breathing quickens even more; her eyes close, and she lightly grips the bedsheets beneath her, despite her overall facial expression never changing.

Best to strike while the iron is still hot... Although you've been timidly avoiding that area up until now, your free hand once again wanders down below, gently caressing her inner thighs, slowly moving up between her legs, feeling her warmth radiate against your skin... And yet you pull back, not wanting to rush things just yet. Softly stroking her thighs, you slowly work your way back up towards her... her vagina. There, you said it to yourself, in your mind. You can't help but swallow nervously as your fingers first lightly graze her lips, her skin feeling so very soft and warm to the touch down there... She tenses up lightly for a brief moment upon feeling your touch, yet not even a gasp escapes from her lips; the only sign of her reacting to your treatment of her body being the rising and falling of her chest, and her breathing becoming heavier, more audible.

For a moment, she opens one eye halfway, as if she were wondering what you're up to.
"...Mh..." The first noise she's uttered during the whole process is heard as you begin to rub the lips; firmly, yet gently, trailing further kisses down her neck as you do so. You're not entirely sure you know what you're doing down there, but you've at least got a basic idea of how women are meant to function. Thank the internet for that. Remembering the reaction you got when you were playing with her breasts earlier, you head downwards yet again, this time leaning in to kiss them, all over, around the nipples... They're so very soft. Once again, you feel her frail body tense beneath you, and she grips the sheets even tighter; the fingers of your other hand begin to feel a distinct wet sensation. Maybe you're not totally horrible for your first time after all, despite your hesitant and clumsy movements. Above all, you've managed to avoid hurting her in any way. Just need to remain confident and trust your instincts...

You take care to spread the wetness all over her lips, properly lubricating her for what's to come - okay, don't think too hard on that just yet, stay in the present. Focus on one thing at a time, unless you want your heart to go crazy yet again. Sensing that she's relaxed a bit again, you gently twirl a few circles around one of her nipples with your tongue, before taking it into your mouth; feeling her being sufficiently soaked down there as well, you decide to take things a step further and slide a finger into her, finally provoking yet another audible reaction from her - a soft gasp, which is caught and carried on by another streak of heavier breathing. As your finger proceeds to explore her insides - a new and valuable experience, to be sure! - you put your mouth to use, lightly suckling on her nipple, occasionally stopping to simply lick it some, or to change your attention to the other breast.

"H-hah... Hm."

Patchouli is progressively becoming less and less silent and immobile; her body arcs slightly as you carefully, very gently, very slowly decide to add a second finger (and no more than that, lest we overestimate our girth), working them in and out of her, meanwhile also beginning to use your thumb to massage her clitoris. The response is noticeable immediately, Patchouli blurting out a further short string of gasps, even what sounded like a suppressed moan.

"Hnng... Ah... Hah."

With each passing moment, you feel more confident, more sure of yourself and your actions. It feels... more and more right, doing this, making her feel good. And yet, foreplay can't last forever, now can it? Upon realizing this, you pull up to properly look her in the face yet again, slowly withdrawing your fingers from inside her. Both your fingers, and the sheets beneath her, are soaked with her juices by now. As she lies there, softly panting at you with her eyes half-closed, she still manages to maintain that uninvolved facial expression of hers; she's either an incredibly stoic woman, or an utterly emotionless one. Based on the smile you saw just a while ago when she was telling you her story, you'd like to think the latter to be untrue...

"Um... W-was that... good? I didn't, ah, hurt you or anything, did I..?" She shakes her head in response, and for a fraction of a second you feel as if you see a hint of approval in her eyes. As she works on stabilizing her breathing once again so she could speak, you feel her hand sliding up the side of your leg, stopping upon the fabric of your boxers.

"...This will have to go, obviously."

"Y-yeah..." Is it really time for that already? You're... You're not quite sure if you're ready for -that- just yet... Or are you? No, you have to be. For her sake. That's why you're doing this, after all - for the sake of Patchouli, your teacher, your mentor, your benefactor. Your determination doing little to calm down the shaking of your hands, you hesitantly discard the last article of clothing you were still wearing, presenting yourself to her in all of your glory. As manly as you might have considered yourself to be up until now, those sharp eyes of hers can't help but force you to feel embarrassed, as they drift down to your crotch, still purely analytical, studying your body. Her face still flushed from your treatment, she glances upwards again, your eyes locking onto each other for a moment. It's only a few seconds, yet it feels like an eternity, your willpower struggling with your hesitation, your nervousness with your determination. She shows no signs of protest or rejection, nor of regret, her body completely open to you and you alone, in this most private room of hers, her inner sanctum, her scent, the feeling of her warmth, her skin against yours. It feels... special, somehow.

"...You may proceed."

If only she didn't word things in such a mechanical way.



[] (Proceed.)
>> No. 98362
[x] J-J-JAM IT IN
>> No. 98364
[X] Proceed.
-[X] Be gentle and begin slowly.
-[X] Ask her if she has any magic birth control...
>> No. 98367
File 125554414846.jpg - (293.26KB , 959x1200 , much better picture.jpg ) [iqdb]
98367
-Violate

Don't mind me using my superior tag knowledge to find a more suitable picture
>> No. 98368
[X] Time for... time for the big event, huh?
[X] Go slow. You have to keep going slow; she's just as vulnerable now as ever.
-{X} Get yourself positioned, and ease into her. Keep using that one arm to support her, just in case.
-{X} Once you're in her up to the hilt, don't just start moving. Take a moment to get used to the feeling - you won't last long if you let yourself get overwhelmed.
-{X} When you're ready, try a few experimental strokes, being sure to start out nice and slow; try and find a pace that works for her, and don't get carried away.
--{X} From time to time try some grinding your hips against hers, gyrating motions, a few things that don't force you to pull out. See if there's anything that works for her just as well as, or even better than simple thrusting; it will probably be easier on her if you don't do anything that strains her hips too much.
-{X} Your mouth and other hand are still free, so... try to keep using them. Her clitoris really was quite sensitive, so keep using your fingers to tease it; her breasts got a nice response as well, so put your mouth back to work if you're in the right position for it.
-{X} Be sure to, uh, pace yourself. You don't want to go off early or anything, so find a good rhythm, and try to last as long as you can.
--{X} If (and when) you think you're at your limit, be sure to warn her. You don't really want to take her by surprise.
[X] Finally, and most importantly: listen to her. On the off chance she tells you to do something, indulge her, and if she tells you not to do something, then don't.

I like this a lot so far. You really got the initial awkwardness down well, and when Patchy starts to feel it, it really does get pretty hot.
>> No. 98369
[X] Time for... time for the big event, huh?
[X] Go slow. You have to keep going slow; she's just as vulnerable now as ever.
-{X} Get yourself positioned, and ease into her. Keep using that one arm to support her, just in case.
-{X} Once you're in her up to the hilt, don't just start moving. Take a moment to get used to the feeling - you won't last long if you let yourself get overwhelmed.
-{X} When you're ready, try a few experimental strokes, being sure to start out nice and slow; try and find a pace that works for her, and don't get carried away.
--{X} From time to time try some grinding your hips against hers, gyrating motions, a few things that don't force you to pull out. See if there's anything that works for her just as well as, or even better than simple thrusting; it will probably be easier on her if you don't do anything that strains her hips too much.
-{X} Your mouth and other hand are still free, so... try to keep using them. Her clitoris really was quite sensitive, so keep using your fingers to tease it; her breasts got a nice response as well, so put your mouth back to work if you're in the right position for it.
-{X} Be sure to, uh, pace yourself. You don't want to go off early or anything, so find a good rhythm, and try to last as long as you can.
--{X} If (and when) you think you're at your limit, be sure to warn her. You don't really want to take her by surprise.
[X] Finally, and most importantly: listen to her. On the off chance she tells you to do something, indulge her, and if she tells you not to do something, then don't.
>> No. 98370
[X] JACKHAMMER
>> No. 98372
[X] Time for... time for the big event, huh?
[X] Go slow. You have to keep going slow; she's just as vulnerable now as ever.
-{X} Get yourself positioned, and ease into her. Keep using that one arm to support her, just in case.
-{X} Once you're in her up to the hilt, don't just start moving. Take a moment to get used to the feeling - you won't last long if you let yourself get overwhelmed.
-{X} When you're ready, try a few experimental strokes, being sure to start out nice and slow; try and find a pace that works for her, and don't get carried away.
--{X} From time to time try some grinding your hips against hers, gyrating motions, a few things that don't force you to pull out. See if there's anything that works for her just as well as, or even better than simple thrusting; it will probably be easier on her if you don't do anything that strains her hips too much.
-{X} Your mouth and other hand are still free, so... try to keep using them. Her clitoris really was quite sensitive, so keep using your fingers to tease it; her breasts got a nice response as well, so put your mouth back to work if you're in the right position for it.
-{X} Be sure to, uh, pace yourself. You don't want to go off early or anything, so find a good rhythm, and try to last as long as you can.
--{X} If (and when) you think you're at your limit, be sure to warn her. You don't really want to take her by surprise.
[X] Finally, and most importantly: listen to her. On the off chance she tells you to do something, indulge her, and if she tells you not to do something, then don't.
>> No. 98373
File 125554455196.jpg - (128.47KB , 410x614 , 124141258819.jpg ) [iqdb]
98373
>>98357
Yo, Taisa:

that was AWESOME.

That's all.
>> No. 98374
[0] Time for... time for the big event, huh?
[1] Go slow. You have to keep going slow; she's just as vulnerable now as ever.
-{2} Get yourself positioned, and ease into her. Keep using that one arm to support her, just in case.
-{3} Once you're in her up to the hilt, don't just start moving. Take a moment to get used to the feeling - you won't last long if you let yourself get overwhelmed.
-{4} When you're ready, try a few experimental strokes, being sure to start out nice and slow; try and find a pace that works for her, and don't get carried away.
--{5} From time to time try some grinding your hips against hers, gyrating motions, a few things that don't force you to pull out. See if there's anything that works for her just as well as, or even better than simple thrusting; it will probably be easier on her if you don't do anything that strains her hips too much.
-{6} Your mouth and other hand are still free, so... try to keep using them. Her clitoris really was quite sensitive, so keep using your fingers to tease it; her breasts got a nice response as well, so put your mouth back to work if you're in the right position for it.
-{7} Be sure to, uh, pace yourself. You don't want to go off early or anything, so find a good rhythm, and try to last as long as you can.
--{8} If (and when) you think you're at your limit, be sure to warn her. You don't really want to take her by surprise.
[9] Finally, and most importantly: listen to her. On the off chance she tells you to do something, indulge her, and if she tells you not to do something, then don't.
>> No. 98375
>>98369
Vote's on this.
>> No. 98376
[X] Time for... time for the big event, huh?
[X] Go slow. You have to keep going slow; she's just as vulnerable now as ever.
-{X} Get yourself positioned, and ease into her. Keep using that one arm to support her, just in case.
-{X} Once you're in her up to the hilt, don't just start moving. Take a moment to get used to the feeling - you won't last long if you let yourself get overwhelmed.
-{X} When you're ready, try a few experimental strokes, being sure to start out nice and slow; try and find a pace that works for her, and don't get carried away.
--{X} From time to time try some grinding your hips against hers, gyrating motions, a few things that don't force you to pull out. See if there's anything that works for her just as well as, or even better than simple thrusting; it will probably be easier on her if you don't do anything that strains her hips too much.
-{X} Your mouth and other hand are still free, so... try to keep using them. Her clitoris really was quite sensitive, so keep using your fingers to tease it; her breasts got a nice response as well, so put your mouth back to work if you're in the right position for it.
-{X} Be sure to, uh, pace yourself. You don't want to go off early or anything, so find a good rhythm, and try to last as long as you can.
--{X} If (and when) you think you're at your limit, be sure to warn her. You don't really want to take her by surprise.
[X] Finally, and most importantly: listen to her. On the off chance she tells you to do something, indulge her, and if she tells you not to do something, then don't.
>> No. 98378
[X] Time for... time for the big event, huh?
[X] Go slow. You have to keep going slow; she's just as vulnerable now as ever.
-{X} Get yourself positioned, and ease into her. Keep using that one arm to support her, just in case.
-{X} Once you're in her up to the hilt, don't just start moving. Take a moment to get used to the feeling - you won't last long if you let yourself get overwhelmed.
-{X} When you're ready, try a few experimental strokes, being sure to start out nice and slow; try and find a pace that works for her, and don't get carried away.
--{X} From time to time try some grinding your hips against hers, gyrating motions, a few things that don't force you to pull out. See if there's anything that works for her just as well as, or even better than simple thrusting; it will probably be easier on her if you don't do anything that strains her hips too much.
-{X} Your mouth and other hand are still free, so... try to keep using them. Her clitoris really was quite sensitive, so keep using your fingers to tease it; her breasts got a nice response as well, so put your mouth back to work if you're in the right position for it.
-{X} Be sure to, uh, pace yourself. You don't want to go off early or anything, so find a good rhythm, and try to last as long as you can.
--{X} If (and when) you think you're at your limit, be sure to warn her. You don't really want to take her by surprise.
[X] Finally, and most importantly: listen to her. On the off chance she tells you to do something, indulge her, and if she tells you not to do something, then don't.

Yes sir I like it
>> No. 98380
[X] Time for... time for the big event, huh?
[X] Go slow. You have to keep going slow; she's just as vulnerable now as ever.
-{X} Get yourself positioned, and ease into her. Keep using that one arm to support her, just in case.
-{X} Once you're in her up to the hilt, don't just start moving. Take a moment to get used to the feeling - you won't last long if you let yourself get overwhelmed.
-{X} When you're ready, try a few experimental strokes, being sure to start out nice and slow; try and find a pace that works for her, and don't get carried away.
--{X} From time to time try some grinding your hips against hers, gyrating motions, a few things that don't force you to pull out. See if there's anything that works for her just as well as, or even better than simple thrusting; it will probably be easier on her if you don't do anything that strains her hips too much.
-{X} Your mouth and other hand are still free, so... try to keep using them. Her clitoris really was quite sensitive, so keep using your fingers to tease it; her breasts got a nice response as well, so put your mouth back to work if you're in the right position for it.
-{X} Be sure to, uh, pace yourself. You don't want to go off early or anything, so find a good rhythm, and try to last as long as you can.
--{X} If (and when) you think you're at your limit, be sure to warn her. You don't really want to take her by surprise.
[X] Finally, and most importantly: listen to her. On the off chance she tells you to do something, indulge her, and if she tells you not to do something, then don't.

I like it very much Taisa, good work. I always thought it would with Flandre first but oh well.
>>98368 Anon got it all planned out, this is how i pictured sex with Sakuya, someone who tells you what to do.
>> No. 98381
>>98380

Bright side: when Jin does reach that point with Flan, he'll do pretty well, making her first time better.

That and Sakuya (at least in this story) would teach him along most likely.
>> No. 98383
[X] Time for... time for the big event, huh?
[X] Go slow. You have to keep going slow; she's just as vulnerable now as ever.
-{X} Get yourself positioned, and ease into her. Keep using that one arm to support her, just in case.
-{X} Once you're in her up to the hilt, don't just start moving. Take a moment to get used to the feeling - you won't last long if you let yourself get overwhelmed.
-{X} When you're ready, try a few experimental strokes, being sure to start out nice and slow; try and find a pace that works for her, and don't get carried away.
--{X} From time to time try some grinding your hips against hers, gyrating motions, a few things that don't force you to pull out. See if there's anything that works for her just as well as, or even better than simple thrusting; it will probably be easier on her if you don't do anything that strains her hips too much.
-{X} Your mouth and other hand are still free, so... try to keep using them. Her clitoris really was quite sensitive, so keep using your fingers to tease it; her breasts got a nice response as well, so put your mouth back to work if you're in the right position for it.
-{X} Be sure to, uh, pace yourself. You don't want to go off early or anything, so find a good rhythm, and try to last as long as you can.
--{X} If (and when) you think you're at your limit, be sure to warn her. You don't really want to take her by surprise.
[X] Finally, and most importantly: listen to her. On the off chance she tells you to do something, indulge her, and if she tells you not to do something, then don't.

Awesome
>> No. 98384
[X] Time for... time for the big event, huh?
[X] Go slow. You have to keep going slow; she's just as vulnerable now as ever.
-{X} Get yourself positioned, and ease into her. Keep using that one arm to support her, just in case.
-{X} Once you're in her up to the hilt, don't just start moving. Take a moment to get used to the feeling - you won't last long if you let yourself get overwhelmed.
-{X} When you're ready, try a few experimental strokes, being sure to start out nice and slow; try and find a pace that works for her, and don't get carried away.
--{X} From time to time try some grinding your hips against hers, gyrating motions, a few things that don't force you to pull out. See if there's anything that works for her just as well as, or even better than simple thrusting; it will probably be easier on her if you don't do anything that strains her hips too much.
-{X} Your mouth and other hand are still free, so... try to keep using them. Her clitoris really was quite sensitive, so keep using your fingers to tease it; her breasts got a nice response as well, so put your mouth back to work if you're in the right position for it.
-{X} Be sure to, uh, pace yourself. You don't want to go off early or anything, so find a good rhythm, and try to last as long as you can.
--{X} If (and when) you think you're at your limit, be sure to warn her. You don't really want to take her by surprise.
[X] Finally, and most importantly: listen to her. On the off chance she tells you to do something, indulge her, and if she tells you not to do something, then don't.
>> No. 98385
[X] Time for... time for the big event, huh?
[X] Go slow. You have to keep going slow; she's just as vulnerable now as ever.
-{X} Get yourself positioned, and ease into her. Keep using that one arm to support her, just in case.
-{X} Once you're in her up to the hilt, don't just start moving. Take a moment to get used to the feeling - you won't last long if you let yourself get overwhelmed.
-{X} When you're ready, try a few experimental strokes, being sure to start out nice and slow; try and find a pace that works for her, and don't get carried away.
--{X} From time to time try some grinding your hips against hers, gyrating motions, a few things that don't force you to pull out. See if there's anything that works for her just as well as, or even better than simple thrusting; it will probably be easier on her if you don't do anything that strains her hips too much.
-{X} Your mouth and other hand are still free, so... try to keep using them. Her clitoris really was quite sensitive, so keep using your fingers to tease it; her breasts got a nice response as well, so put your mouth back to work if you're in the right position for it.
-{X} Be sure to, uh, pace yourself. You don't want to go off early or anything, so find a good rhythm, and try to last as long as you can.
--{X} If (and when) you think you're at your limit, be sure to warn her. You don't really want to take her by surprise.
[X] Finally, and most importantly: listen to her. On the off chance she tells you to do something, indulge her, and if she tells you not to do something, then don't.
>> No. 98390
>>98367
>penis
You know, I was going to use that one for the next update. Ass. :<
>> No. 98391
[X] Time for... time for the big event, huh?
[X] Go slow. You have to keep going slow; she's just as vulnerable now as ever.
-{X} Get yourself positioned, and ease into her. Keep using that one arm to support her, just in case.
-{X} Once you're in her up to the hilt, don't just start moving. Take a moment to get used to the feeling - you won't last long if you let yourself get overwhelmed.
-{X} When you're ready, try a few experimental strokes, being sure to start out nice and slow; try and find a pace that works for her, and don't get carried away.
--{X} From time to time try some grinding your hips against hers, gyrating motions, a few things that don't force you to pull out. See if there's anything that works for her just as well as, or even better than simple thrusting; it will probably be easier on her if you don't do anything that strains her hips too much.
-{X} Your mouth and other hand are still free, so... try to keep using them. Her clitoris really was quite sensitive, so keep using your fingers to tease it; her breasts got a nice response as well, so put your mouth back to work if you're in the right position for it.
-{X} Be sure to, uh, pace yourself. You don't want to go off early or anything, so find a good rhythm, and try to last as long as you can.
--{X} If (and when) you think you're at your limit, be sure to warn her. You don't really want to take her by surprise.
[X] Finally, and most importantly: listen to her. On the off chance she tells you to do something, indulge her, and if she tells you not to do something, then don't.

Patchy~
>> No. 98394
>>98390

Replace a single pixel and repost it.
>> No. 98395
[X] Time for... time for the big event, huh?
[X] Go slow. You have to keep going slow; she's just as vulnerable now as ever.
-{X} Get yourself positioned, and ease into her. Keep using that one arm to support her, just in case.
-{X} Once you're in her up to the hilt, don't just start moving. Take a moment to get used to the feeling - you won't last long if you let yourself get overwhelmed.
-{X} When you're ready, try a few experimental strokes, being sure to start out nice and slow; try and find a pace that works for her, and don't get carried away.
--{X} From time to time try some grinding your hips against hers, gyrating motions, a few things that don't force you to pull out. See if there's anything that works for her just as well as, or even better than simple thrusting; it will probably be easier on her if you don't do anything that strains her hips too much.
-{X} Your mouth and other hand are still free, so... try to keep using them. Her clitoris really was quite sensitive, so keep using your fingers to tease it; her breasts got a nice response as well, so put your mouth back to work if you're in the right position for it.
-{X} Be sure to, uh, pace yourself. You don't want to go off early or anything, so find a good rhythm, and try to last as long as you can.
--{X} If (and when) you think you're at your limit, be sure to warn her. You don't really want to take her by surprise.
[X] Finally, and most importantly: listen to her. On the off chance she tells you to do something, indulge her, and if she tells you not to do something, then don't.

Hm.
>> No. 98396
[X] Time for... time for the big event, huh?
[X] Go slow. You have to keep going slow; she's just as vulnerable now as ever.
-{X} Get yourself positioned, and ease into her. Keep using that one arm to support her, just in case.
-{X} Once you're in her up to the hilt, don't just start moving. Take a moment to get used to the feeling - you won't last long if you let yourself get overwhelmed.
-{X} When you're ready, try a few experimental strokes, being sure to start out nice and slow; try and find a pace that works for her, and don't get carried away.
--{X} From time to time try some grinding your hips against hers, gyrating motions, a few things that don't force you to pull out. See if there's anything that works for her just as well as, or even better than simple thrusting; it will probably be easier on her if you don't do anything that strains her hips too much.
-{X} Your mouth and other hand are still free, so... try to keep using them. Her clitoris really was quite sensitive, so keep using your fingers to tease it; her breasts got a nice response as well, so put your mouth back to work if you're in the right position for it.
-{X} Be sure to, uh, pace yourself. You don't want to go off early or anything, so find a good rhythm, and try to last as long as you can.
--{X} If (and when) you think you're at your limit, be sure to warn her. You don't really want to take her by surprise.
[X] Finally, and most importantly: listen to her. On the off chance she tells you to do something, indulge her, and if she tells you not to do something, then don't.

Only you can prevent date rape.
>> No. 98397
[✪] Time for... time for the big event, huh?
[✪] Go slow. You have to keep going slow; she's just as vulnerable now as ever.
-{✪} Get yourself positioned, and ease into her. Keep using that one arm to support her, just in case.
-{✪} Once you're in her up to the hilt, don't just start moving. Take a moment to get used to the feeling - you won't last long if you let yourself get overwhelmed.
-{✪} When you're ready, try a few experimental strokes, being sure to start out nice and slow; try and find a pace that works for her, and don't get carried away.
--{✪} From time to time try some grinding your hips against hers, gyrating motions, a few things that don't force you to pull out. See if there's anything that works for her just as well as, or even better than simple thrusting; it will probably be easier on her if you don't do anything that strains her hips too much.
-{✪} Your mouth and other hand are still free, so... try to keep using them. Her clitoris really was quite sensitive, so keep using your fingers to tease it; her breasts got a nice response as well, so put your mouth back to work if you're in the right position for it.
-{✪} Be sure to, uh, pace yourself. You don't want to go off early or anything, so find a good rhythm, and try to last as long as you can.
--{✪} If (and when) you think you're at your limit, be sure to warn her. You don't really want to take her by surprise.
[✪] Finally, and most importantly: listen to her. On the off chance she tells you to do something, indulge her, and if she tells you not to do something, then don't.
>> No. 98400
File 125556065739.jpg - (254.77KB , 1000x952 , dcff1f475601c17be2b3e7a246ded430.jpg ) [iqdb]
98400
[◒] Time for... time for the big event, huh?
[◒] Go slow. You have to keep going slow; she's just as vulnerable now as ever.
-{◒} Get yourself positioned, and ease into her. Keep using that one arm to support her, just in case.
-{◒} Once you're in her up to the hilt, don't just start moving. Take a moment to get used to the feeling - you won't last long if you let yourself get overwhelmed.
-{◒} When you're ready, try a few experimental strokes, being sure to start out nice and slow; try and find a pace that works for her, and don't get carried away.
--{◒} From time to time try some grinding your hips against hers, gyrating motions, a few things that don't force you to pull out. See if there's anything that works for her just as well as, or even better than simple thrusting; it will probably be easier on her if you don't do anything that strains her hips too much.
-{◒} Your mouth and other hand are still free, so... try to keep using them. Her clitoris really was quite sensitive, so keep using your fingers to tease it; her breasts got a nice response as well, so put your mouth back to work if you're in the right position for it.
-{◒} Be sure to, uh, pace yourself. You don't want to go off early or anything, so find a good rhythm, and try to last as long as you can.
--{◒} If (and when) you think you're at your limit, be sure to warn her. You don't really want to take her by surprise.
[◒] Finally, and most importantly: listen to her. On the off chance she tells you to do something, indulge her, and if she tells you not to do something, then don't.
>> No. 98409
>>98381
Oh, you kidder, you!
>> No. 98413
File 125556259618.jpg - (147.91KB , 959x1200 , ifuckedyouretouhou.jpg ) [iqdb]
98413
Time for... time for the big event, huh? Hey, relax, it's not like it's a big deal or anything; millions of people all over the world do this sort of thing every day. Except, well, you know... Not for the purpose of transferring energy or whatever. Nor are most people ordinary high school students having sex with youkai wizards. So, come to think of it, it's probably not something that happens that often after all. However, such thoughts have no place in your head at this point. Not anymore. She's ready. You... Well, anyone taking a glance at your crotch right now could tell that you're -more- than ready for this; maybe not mentally or emotionally, but... Well, you get the idea.

You wait for her breathing to calm down at least a little, before making any further moves. Need to keep her condition in mind... Need to keep going slow. She's just as vulnerable now as ever, after all. And, well... There's also you, the inexperienced schoolboy thrown into such a situation. Frankly, it's a miracle you managed not to blow your load during the foreplay... Touching her like that, in her most sensitive areas... Her scent is so strong right now, it's intoxicating. But, no - must keep focused. You've got a mission, here; it's nothing more than that, right? Right. And if you want to do your best to have her enjoy this, well, she can't blame you for that.

...It's the getting started that's the hardest, isn't it. You inhale deeply, swallowing a few times, mentally steeling yourself for what's to come. She looks so calm about all this! Or, well... She always looks calm, except when she's angry. Just lying there, waiting for you to 'proceed'... If only she knew what's going on in your head and heart right now. No chickening out, now... No longer bound by your boxers, you lean down on top of her yet again, very carefully positioning yourself for entry, taking another moment to prepare yourself. Gosh, so this is how you'll become a man, huh...

All of a sudden, you feel her delicate hands on your shoulders; she holds on to you, as if for support, and spreads her legs a little to give you better access. Her emotionless gaze aimed at a random point on the wall or ceiling somewhere, she gradually opens her mouth, her next words a mere soft whisper; strangely enough, not in her usual monotone, but almost... encouraging, in a way?

"...Go ahead."

Those words were all you needed to hear. As you slowly, very slowly, drive yourself forward, both of you tense up for a brief moment... and you quickly discover that genitalia does not have an automatic-aiming function outside of erotic fiction. Still holding and supporting her with one arm, you use your free hand to properly ease it into the right place, and...

"...O-oh..." This time you're the one emitting the soft exclamation of surprise. You've barely even got the tip in yet, and already it feels so... so... indescribable. Her wetness is mingling with your own, her body heat feels absolutely incredible. It's like nothing you've ever felt before; you want more. However, you manage to gather up the will to keep going slowly, both for her sake and your own; you wouldn't want to have this end right away, now would you? Slowly, slowly, gently, gently... You ease yourself into her, one inch at a time, paying careful attention to her reaction - for a moment, it actually seems like she's holding her breath. By the time you've gotten your entire length inside, she exhales with a soft sigh.

You...
You need to take a short break. You need to get used to this, this... this feeling. Your own breath gets caught in your lungs for a moment as you discover newfound sensations you never could have imagined, the feeling of being connected on such a level... The warmth. The wonderful, wonderful warmth. You can't help but simply cling to her for a while, holding her body against yours, tightly in your arms, as if you were afraid she'd disappear forever if you let go of her, like dust in the wind... You can't see her face like this, but you can feel her hands move, as her arms lightly hug onto you. And her voice... It sounds so human, all of a sudden.

"...It is alright. Take as long as you require."

...So warm. You wonder if you'll ever know such a warm Patchouli ever again. You feel that you're ready to keep going without being overwhelmed, now; lifting yourself with your arms, you look down at her, and she meets your gaze; though her face is ever stoic and unchanging, you -heard- her lighten up just now. This was so very worth it. You... You should get started, now. You need to move. Easy now... Slowly and gently, you pull yourself back out a bit, before sliding back in; it's so tight, yet also slippery... Just a few experimental strokes to get started. Need to find a pace that works for her, and yourself - need to not get carried away.

You settle on a slow, steady pace comfortable for the both of you, and get started. Simple, gentle thrusts, not a lot of actual movement involved, yet you can feel every square millimeter of your flesh slide against her insides, in and out...

"...Mmn..." Her turn to make some noise. This is somehow preferable compared to porn with loud screaming; this is quiet, peaceful. Slow, gentle, as if you were both afraid of harming the other. She still grips onto you lightly, as you also hold her close, her soft breasts pressed against your chest; once more you lean in to plant kisses on her neck, which combined with the following thrust forces her to let another soft sigh escape from between her lips. And yet... Is there a method that would be easier on her, that would strain her hips less? As you drive yourself into her yet again, you do not pull out; instead, you simply grind your hips against hers, trying not to be too rough in the process, while your bodies are in full contact...

"A-ah..." Was that you or her just now? You find it difficult to tell by this point... The border between your bodies has blurred, disappeared; it is as if you two are becoming one, your souls merging. Perhaps an overly poetic depiction of the sensation, yet any less would do it even less justice than your ineloquent words in your mental monologue.

"Mm... More... like this..."

A request from your mentor? Her wish is your command. Finding this motion to be more comfortable for her than the previous thrusting, you also find that you need to take less breaks, slow down less often, the motion not over-stimulating you to the same degree. Pacing yourself is important, here... Less for your own pleasure, and more because you want her to feel good for as long as possible. What else was it that she liked..? You remember getting a good response from when your attentions were focused on her breasts, earlier; as your mouth is still free, you decide to put it to work once again, tilting yourself and leaning down so you may reach her chest, treating her breasts to soft, tender kisses.

Her breathing is getting faster and heavier yet again. Making sure that she's still getting enough oxygen, that you're not hurting her in any way, you rotate your hips slightly, getting some more quiet noises out of her. Every single sigh of pleasure, every single muffled moan, every one makes you feel more triumphant somehow. Despite your motions still being somewhat clumsy and inexperienced, you feel your lack of confidence fading away, determination taking its place, alongside... happiness. Yes, this makes you happy - helping her, making her feel good... Isn't the color returning to her face? Or is her face simply flushed from all this? Her grip on you tightens a little; you'd swear the strength is returning to her body. Must pace yourself, must not forget to watch your limits, not get carried away... You circle one of her nipples with your tongue, before taking it into your mouth again, softly suckling on it as your hand wanders from her other breast downwards, across her stomach, all the way down to...

"O-oh..!"

That one was a little louder than usual; just in case, you look up at her face; aside from having turned rather pink by now, she seems to be fine, her eyes closed, soft moans escaping from her every now and then as you tease her clitoris with your fingers.

"M-more... Keep doing that. Do not stop..." You wouldn't think of it. However, your body does have its limits, as well; it's not that you're running out of energy just yet, but even pacing yourself won't keep you from having to finish soon; and by the feel of it, -very- soon.

"M-mi... Patchouli..." Honestly, you're in no state to call her by her last name at this point.
"I... I think I'm reaching my limit, I..."

"...Look this way for a moment." Huh? You lift your gaze to meet hers, and before you can react, her face obscures your vision; all you can see are those impossibly deep pools of purple, and feel a soft, warm sensation on your lips. She holds your head in place with one hand, maintaining the kiss; her eyes are open, what you once saw as icy jewels now radiating some sort of hidden warmth... You can't help but close your own eyes and return the kiss, gathering up newfound stamina and willpower and redoubling your efforts in pleasuring her. You both mumble incomprehensible moans and other noises into one another's mouths, until she lightly pulls away, trying to recatch her breath. Or is it something else? You feel her quiver against your body lightly for a brief moment, before clinging to you tighter than before; even wrapping one leg around you to hold you in place against her.

"M-mh... kyuh..!" An inexplicable, high-pitched noise escapes her lips beside your ear, and her body further quakes against yours; the feeling of her inner walls suddenly rhythmically contracting around your length nearly sends you off as well. What remains of your strength and fortitude, you gather up to ride it out as long as possible, her slender, delicate body writhing in rhythm with yours for a brief while that feels like an eternity - it is then, that you suddenly feel as if the two of you have truly connected, that you have become one. Two bodies, as one, two souls, as one, two people, as one. You and Patchouli Knowledge have become as one. And then, bringing you back to earth from your moment of bliss, a soft whisper in your ear.

"...Go ahead."

You lose yourself right then and there, grunting as you try to suppress a moan of your own which ends up escaping regardless of your efforts, as you reach your own orgasm, ejaculating into her, holding her even tighter than before, as if letting go of her would mean your death. By the time you regain your senses, you feel... so tired. So very tired. And yet, it's not the painful exhaustion you've grown accustomed to during your stay in Gensokyo, but a... pleasant, sweet, sleepy tiredness. Your limbs feel as if they've turned to lead, as you lazily lift your gaze to meet hers, feeling a strange sensation on your head which turns out to be her idly running her fingers through your hair. At first, her face looks the same as it always does - the same as it did the first day you saw her - but then, out of nowhere, there's no mistaking it. She smiles at you. It's brief, it's small, but it's a smile. From Patchouli. A smile only meant for you, and you alone. All you can do is smile back, before sleepily resting your head on her breasts, having slid down her body a short distance. So soft... Clearly the best pillows.

"...I'm so tired, all of a sudden..."

"As is to be expected after such a procedure. You should rest, it is quite late, and..."

You interrupt her.
"Was it... good for you?"

Your ears must be mistaken, but it sounded like she chuckled just then.
"What is the phrase used these days to express the sensation..?" She ponders something for a brief moment, before uttering a line which at first makes no sense at all...
"'I have arrived'?"
...before striking you as utterly hilarious. But you're too tired to even laugh, so you simply smile. Smiling sounds just fine and good enough for now... You're too tired to do anything else. Except maybe sleep. Sleep sounds good... You can practically feel yourself drifting away already, as she absent-mindedly plays around with your hair.



[] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~
[] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...
>> No. 98419
[x] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...
-[x] First inform Patchy of this decision and see how she reacts.
--[x]Consider her advice, she knows things better than you. If you can get away with sleeping on soft Patchy, do so.

Jin should be getting to his own room, but he should also listen to any advice she might have to say. And if she can have Jin sleep there without trouble, why not?
>> No. 98421
[x] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...
-[x] First inform Patchy of this decision and see how she reacts.
--[x]Consider her advice, she knows things better than you. If you can get away with sleeping on soft Patchy, do so.
>> No. 98422
[x]"...should I leave?"

Though, it's probably a catastrophe waiting to happen to leave the library with the smell of woman on us.

Both Sakuya and Remilia have keen senses of smell.
>> No. 98423
[x] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...
-[x] First inform Patchy of this decision and see how she reacts.
--[x]Consider her advice, she knows things better than you. If you can get away with sleeping on soft Patchy, do so.
>> No. 98424
[0] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...
-[1] First inform Patchy of this decision and see how she reacts.
--[2]Consider her advice, she knows things better than you. If you can get away with sleeping on soft Patchy, do so.
>> No. 98426
[x] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...
-[x] First inform Patchy of this decision and see how she reacts.
--[x]Consider her advice, she knows things better than you. If you can get away with sleeping on soft Patchy, do so.
>> No. 98427
[0] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...
-[1] First inform Patchy of this decision and see how she reacts.
--[2]Consider her advice, she knows things better than you. If you can get away with sleeping on soft Patchy, do so.

Works for me~!
>> No. 98428
[x] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~

Pissing against the sort-of-unexpected tide. If anyone asks, we were having more lessons/reading/doing whatever. Both Jin and Patchy need some time to relax after that, I think.

Also, that was a brilliant scene.
>> No. 98429
[x] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...
>> No. 98431
Goddamn it, Taisa. I used to be lukewarm towards Patchy, but now I'm in LOVE. LOOOOOOVE

So ronery.
>> No. 98432
[X] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~
>> No. 98433
[x] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...
-[x] First inform Patchy of this decision and see how she reacts.
--[x]Consider her advice, she knows things better than you. If you can get away with sleeping on soft Patchy, do so.
>> No. 98434
[x] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~
>> No. 98435
>>98428

not really, the write in is structured that if we can get away with sleeping with Patchy, we would, just that otherwise we should sleep somewhere normally.

One must consider the possibilities of what might happen if we try to leave, hence we ask someone who does know.

It actually covers both ends.
>> No. 98436
... I feel sorry for Flan, but I want a Patchy route now.

Also,
>"M-mh... kyuh..!"
>> No. 98437
[x] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~

Almost youmu soft
>> No. 98438
Your Sakuya x Remilia thing in /at/ was okay, but this was much, much better.

>and you quickly discover that genitalia does not have an automatic-aiming function
>"M-mh... kyuh..!"
I laughed, though.

[X] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~

I have no compunctions whatsoever about falling asleep, and if she wants us gone, she'll say so without us asking.
>> No. 98440
[X] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~
Tide Pissan' Gaems.
>> No. 98441
[x] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~

No one is softer than Youmu. No one.
>> No. 98442
[x] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...
>> No. 98443
[x] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~
>> No. 98444
>>98436

A path of a Flan fan isn't one without pain, this is just yet another sacrifice on our path.

But I can't quite give up now lest those were made in vain.

Great scene though.

And small breasted half ghost can't compared to say busty ghost or very busty shinigami in softness.
>> No. 98450
File 125556963499.gif - (12.89KB , 326x333 , patchy101.gif ) [iqdb]
98450
[X] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~

The best place to sleep is in the arms of someone you care about, every time. Especially after something like this.

>She holds your head in place with one hand, maintaining the kiss; her eyes are open, what you once saw as icy jewels now radiating some sort of hidden warmth...

>it is then, that you suddenly feel as if the two of you have truly connected, that you have become one. Two bodies, as one, two souls, as one, two people, as one. You and Patchouli Knowledge have become as one.

>She smiles at you. It's brief, it's small, but it's a smile. From Patchouli. A smile only meant for you, and you alone.

Patchouli Knowledge, I love you. I love you.

Wonderful scene.
>> No. 98452
[x] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~
>> No. 98454
[X] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~
>> No. 98455
[x] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~
>> No. 98460
[~] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~

Taisa, that was a beautiful, beautiful scene.
>"I have arrived."
I have too, Patchy. I have too.
>> No. 98461
>>98460
CARRIER HAS ARRIVED
>> No. 98462
Question to all those picking the "sleep with Patchy" choice: How are you going to explain to the other residents?

Since unless Patchy comes up with a 100% stonefaced excuse, Remilia will know something's up, and it has very high chance of ending in a bad way for Jin. (Barring if Remilia is still conked out on sedatives)

I know a few have good reasons for picking this option, but many seem to be picking it for the wrong reasons (getting mushy over something that was supposed to be purely in the interest of helping Jin's mentor)

Just saying think beyond the mushiness and into the next morning, when we have to deal with Remi, who is prone to overreacting (if you thought the ice cream incident was bad, imagine how she'd overreact to something actually happening)
>> No. 98464
[x] Ask Patchouli for advice on what to do.

The sisters will wonder what happened if they don't hear from us for the rest of the night. That said, Remilia could tell we carried Patchouli to her bed last time through scent alone. Risking an encounter now would be a bad idea.

Asking Patchouli for advice seems like the best option at the moment.
>> No. 98466
>>98462
I imagine something akin to the "Tohno-kun, you pervert." scene in Porkslope will happen.
>> No. 98469
>>98466

Nope, try again.
HINT: BAD END
Remilia's far too impulsive to have such a restrained response when she can obliterate us with a snap of her fingers.
God knows how close she came to it last time, and that was just from carrying Patchy.
>> No. 98470
>>98462
I chose the option simply because I figured it'd be the most interesting. I'm sure anon will figure something out~
>> No. 98472
[+] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...
>> No. 98474
>>98469
No, it's okay. Sleeping with other women is fine with a vampire as long as you don't kill a piece of the world and cut their head off.
>> No. 98475
>>98462
>Since unless Patchy comes up with a 100% stonefaced excuse

Problem solved.

That aside, even if Remi would overreact, Jin should be safe as long as he is with Patchouli, and possibly a good deal afterward. Remi has been getting a little better about overreactions recently, and when it comes right down to it, she has to realize that this sort of thing isn't any business of hers. She can't reasonably expect to dictate the sex lives of her friends; that's insensitivity on the highest level.

>(getting mushy over something that was supposed to be purely in the interest of helping Jin's mentor)

That may have been a big motivation, but right from the start we all voted to admit that Patchy was someone he cared about a good deal, and he has every reason to. The sex was conducted in a way that made it very clear we wanted Patchy to enjoy the act, and we had Jin put some emotion in it. Even Patchy became emotionally invested in it to some extent at the end. There's nothing wrong with wanting to savor what, in the end, was an intimate exchange.
>> No. 98477
[x] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~

She'll probably zap us to a guest bedroom.
>> No. 98479
[] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~
>> No. 98481
>>98477

And what if Remilia picks up on that? Also She might not be at 100% at the moment (But better than she was doing)

>>98475
No problem with that provided it's the advisable thing to do. (Hence the whole ask Patchy for advice option, because I'm sure even now she has an even head and would know how best proceed. And it could go either way), and if Patchy says sleeping with her is the best action... well great for Jin then.
>> No. 98482
>The sex was conducted in a way that made it very clear we wanted Patchy to enjoy the act.

The scene was brilliant for its own merits, but this was, IMO, its strongest point. I loved it.
I loved the clumsy-yet determinate Jin, trying his hardest to get his partner to enjoy the act as well, feeling, without a doubt, the guilt that befalls into all good men when they realize how imbalanced are the pleasure over time rates for men and women. I loved how he found what is true (teasing+clitoris) and what's false (screams, auto-aim) in the common porn. I loved how he trembled before one of the most basic acts in the human life. I loved how he, slowly but surely, gained enough confidence. I loved how he realized that this, contrary to popular belief, isn't rocket science. I loved how, in the end, he forgot his doubts, thoughts and simply focused on continuing the act, on becoming one with his partner.

Thanks Taisa, for a wonderful scene. Reminded me of my first time; which (of course) never truly happened.
>> No. 98486
Despite wanting this scene to happen and voting for it, I'm still gunning for a Flandre route.
>> No. 98488
[x] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...
-[x] First inform Patchy of this decision and see how she reacts.
--[x]Consider her advice, she knows things better than you. If you can get away with sleeping on soft Patchy, do so.
>> No. 98490
Hmm. Since Rumia has taken up sleeping next to us every night, I wonder how she'll react if we spend a night at the SDM...
>> No. 98491
>>98481
Picks up on what?

It's late; going home would be stupid. We came to deliver important medicine to Patchouli and were attacked on the way. We're worn out, fatigued; the least she could do is allow us to spend the night. Patchouli would have us cleaned up and delivered to a guest bedroom - whether all by magic, or having Koakuma clean us up and carry us there - then make up an excuse to tell the others. We'd just thank them for the hospitality tomorrow, and apologize for not being awake to visit them the night prior.

We're always passing out at unfavorable moments. I don't see the big deal, here.
>> No. 98500
>>98462
Don't want to be a dick and was fun lol bye. Come on, we choose the option to have sex with Patchy, if you go that way then go all the way. What's done is done.
>> No. 98503
>>98500

It's not so much a cold rushing out, but a logic choice, and at least the option i picked considered seeing how she reacts to that and what advice she'd have to say.

If it wasn't for a certain over-reactive scarlet sister, I'd do be all for falling asleep right then and there. (It's easier to explain things to Flan, omitting certain details)
>> No. 98504
>>98482
That's pretty much how it goes for real if you sum up the first few times. Virgins are bad at sex, it takes practice.
>> No. 98507
[X] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...

I'm not too worried about getting sniffed-out. Sure, normally it would be very suspicious as to why we smell of Patchouli and sweat and who knows what else, as well as so clearly tired.

Fortunately, the sweat and fatigue could just as easily be attributed to our having to run for our life on our way to Eientei and having no chance to rest or wash up since then.

As for why we smell of the sickly libraian, that's easy enough to explain away with some of the basic truth. We delivered her meds, helped her to bed because her normal help was "preoccupied", and then stuck around chatting a bit about this and that. A completely true account of our actions since we got to the mansion, with the only major omission being the part where we hopped on the good foot and did the bad thing.

Plus, assuming Remi did take her own meds, she should still be at least a little bit mellow, and hopefully out of it enough to not look too deeply into things. She's the one we'd have to worry about, anyway.

Sakuya would probably figure out things as soon as she saw us, though. Hopefully, though, something like this wouldn't be enough to get her to break her current trend of covering Jin's ass.
>> No. 98508
File 125558090084.png - (102.21KB , 350x352 , a forlorn insect.png ) [iqdb]
98508
>>98450
You. Update.



...sorry. Old habits die hard.
>> No. 98512
[x] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...
>> No. 98514
[x] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~
May "BadEnd" take me, I want Patchouli.
>> No. 98531
>>98461
Ha, I said that in IRC, I thought I was the only one who thought this
>>98490
REMEMBER TELLING SAKUYA WHO MESSED UP THE GARDEN?
I DO
>> No. 98536
[x] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~

I'm choosing this purely because I trust Patchy not to screw us over and tell us if there's a problem.

But even more than that, I'm worried about a mana-drained Jin stumbling back to his room disheveled and smelling of sex and librarian.

Besides, we have the excuse of "intense one on one sessions" for our absence this way.

But if worst comes to worst, blame it on Koa. Sorry, little devil. I hope it doesn't come down to that, but it's probably the most immediately believable excuse, and it'll tide them over until we can explain what really happened without fear of reprisal.
>> No. 98540
[x] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~
-[x] Position yourself so you're both comfortable

If we go out now we'll probably get killed by either Sakuya or Remi.
>> No. 98541
>>
But if worst comes to worst, blame it on Koa. Sorry, little devil. I hope it doesn't come down to that, but it's probably the most immediately believable excuse, and it'll tide them over until we can explain what really happened without fear of reprisal.

Now that you mention, the little devil was the only other girl besides Meiling that Remilia didn't ask about when she thought we had been playing bedtop sports with Patchouli. Well, before we actually did it, I mean.

I would assume she simply forgot about Meiling (just like everybody else seems to), but perhaps she didn't mention Koakuma as someone we had possibly been getting it on with because she just wouldn't be at all surprised that something like that would happen when there's a succubus and a guy under the same roof.
Sort of like how she was also clearly expecting that a hormone-driven guy would be rushing to dip his wick in anything that had a vagina in that place.

Which reminds me of something. Last time we spent a lot of time in the library with Patchouli instead of hanging out with the sisters, Remilia got the funny idea that we were sexing up her best friend, and possibly others. Considering our response to those accusations were to lecture her on how stupid she was being to accuse us of such things, does this development of turning around and actually having sex with her best friend make us a bit of a hypocrite?
>> No. 98550
>>98541
>Which reminds me of something. Last time we spent a lot of time in the library with Patchouli instead of hanging out with the sisters, Remilia got the funny idea that we were sexing up her best friend, and possibly others. Considering our response to those accusations were to lecture her on how stupid she was being to accuse us of such things, does this development of turning around and actually having sex with her best friend make us a bit of a hypocrite?

'A bit'?
>> No. 98555
>>98531
I forgot about that. However that's not what I meant, as I doubt Rumia would show up at the SDM in her attempts to sleep next to us. She doesn't even know we're here, does she?
>> No. 98558
>>98541
>Which reminds me of something. Last time we spent a lot of time in the library with Patchouli instead of hanging out with the sisters, Remilia got the funny idea that we were sexing up her best friend, and possibly others. Considering our response to those accusations were to lecture her on how stupid she was being to accuse us of such things, does this development of turning around and actually having sex with her best friend make us a bit of a hypocrite?

In fairness, the thrust of the lecture was on how it was rather offensive of her to immediately leap to the conclusion not only that we were nailing her friend, but also for her to continue on to assume we were nailing everyone in the house. She essentially accused Jin of being nothing but a sex-starved pervert whose sole goal was to fuck every girl in the house. While there's no doubt that hormones were involved in this decision, it was clearly more than just that; I don't think Remilia's concern was with her friends sharing meaningful sex with eachother, much less sex that also has a practical end.

Basically it's not all that hypocritical - the lecture was mostly responding to her accusations of Jin being a callous philanderer, which was stupid, and clearly isn't the case here.
>> No. 98562
[x] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...
-[x] First inform Patchy of this decision and see how she reacts.
--[x]Consider her advice, she knows things better than you. If you can get away with sleeping on soft Patchy, do so.
>> No. 98563
[✪] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...
-[✪] First inform Patchy of this decision and see how she reacts.
--[✪]Consider her advice, she knows things better than you. If you can get away with sleeping on soft Patchy, do so.
>> No. 98564
>>98540
>If we go out now we'll probably get killed by either Sakuya or Remi
Oh come now, don't be a scaredy-cat; we'll just wander around in the mansion at night, when it's more populated, while exhausted, with no mana, dizzy and smelling like Patchouli.

What could possibly go wrong?
>> No. 98567
[T] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~

>>98564
Sakuya would just be surprised. Patchy is considered a woman and Flandre a little girl.
>> No. 98568
[x] Fall asleep where you are. Patchy is so soft~
>> No. 98578
File 125562782667.jpg - (277.40KB , 1200x750 , 96da04ca417b92d825b367915552e4a0.jpg ) [iqdb]
98578
[◒] Okay, snap out of it. You'd better go check if there's been a room prepared for you...
-[◒] First inform Patchy of this decision and see how she reacts.
--[◒]Consider her advice, she knows things better than you. If you can get away with sleeping on soft, soft Patchy, do so.
>> No. 98580
[x] Fall asleep where you are.
The other write in is good, but it feels unnatural and OOC considering the circumstances.
>> No. 98586
>>98585