[Return]
Archived Thread

File 125521702341.png - (1.46MB , 1575x886 , Meettheheavy4.png ) [iqdb]
97657 No. 97657
You are Heavy Weapons Guy, back in Gensokyo!

What do you do?

First vote always takes it.

>> No. 97658
[X] SHIT
>> No. 97659
REV UP SASCHA.
>> No. 97661
"OHHH NOOOO!" That doesn't feel good! Your bowels, they don't feel good at all! This is bad, you quickly look for somewhere to go, but there's nothing here except trees.

"Uggggh!" You hold your stomach in pain, ducking behind a tree to do your business.

Ah ha! Leaves!

Good thing nobody saw! You are now refreshed, but standing in the wilderness with your pants down.
>> No. 97662
[X] CRY SOME MORE.
>> No. 97663
[X] Say hello to doktor
>> No. 97664
[X] Eat Sandvich
[X] Discover Sandvich is actually fairy
>> No. 97665
The sight of so many mighty trees in once place moves you. Such power in nature! The feeling brings tears of joy to your eyes.

Hugging one of the trees is rather awkward, but you feel like you have to do it.

"What the ... "

You turn at the sound of the voice, seeing a young woman, staring at you in shock. Well, you are standing there with your trousers down, crying and hugging a tree.

It is Alice! She is shocked!
>> No. 97666
[X] I SPY A SPY
>> No. 97668
Waaaait a second, you narrow your eyes at Alice.

"I SPY A SPY!" You bellow, hitching your trousers up with one hand, pointing at Alice with the other.

"Wha-what?" She stammers. But you have seen through her flimsy disguise! She is BLU spy sent here to kill you.
>> No. 97669
[x] Remove her mask
>> No. 97670
[X] REV UP SASCHA.
>> No. 97671
"ALICE IS SPY!" You shout, lumbering forwards. Filthy spy isn't going to get you this time! You'll rip mask right off her face!

"Eeeeek!" She screams, a tiny figure darting forwards from her shoulder and jabbing at you with an equally tiny lance. Shanghai hovers around your head, poking you.
>> No. 97672
[X] Poke her with YOUR lance
>> No. 97673
[Q] Eat Shanghai
>> No. 97677
[X] Spycheck Shanghai.
>> No. 97679
"YOU ARE SO SMALL!" You shout at Shanghai as she tries to poke you in the eye with her lance. Alice is already running away through the forest.

You try to counter, but your lance doesn't reach as high as your head. What the hell were you thinking? Shanghai stops to mine a giggle, hand over her mouth, as you struggle with your trousers.
>> No. 97680
[x] Call for a professional spychecker.
>> No. 97681
>>97679
SASCHA.
>> No. 97682
[x] OM NOM NOM
>> No. 97683
[X] Chase after Alice with BOXING GLOVES.
>> No. 97685
"NEED SPYCHECK HERE!" You call out, batting away Shanghai with one hand. There could be hundreds, maybe even thousands of spies right here, right now! All ready to kill you when your back is turned!

Forests sure are scary places.

Nobody replies to your call, making you glance about with worry. Shanghai, however, gives up her efforts to stab you in the head, instead deciding to settle down on your shoulder and tug on your ear.
>> No. 97687
[X] Find Scout.
>> No. 97688
Shanghaivich.
>> No. 97691
>>97685

Damn. Was hoping for another Mokou.
>> No. 97694
You have no team here! There is only you and tiny annoying doll-person! One Heavy alone cannot do much, is too dangerous with spies and snipers and demomen oh my.

First, you are too slow! You need a Scout.
"WHO IS FASTEST PERSON HERE?" You shout in the general direction of Shanghai.

She points in what seems to be a random direction.
" ... really?" You ask.
Shanghai nods.
>> No. 97696
[X] GO!
>> No. 97697
>>97694

TAKE DOLL.
>> No. 97699
And then Alice stabs us as we turn our back.
GG.
>> No. 97701
You head off in the direction the doll is pointing, hopefully to find a Scout.

---

PAUSE BUTTON PAUSES GAME

MORE HEAVY TIME TOMORROW
>> No. 97729
>>97701
AWESOME
>> No. 97741
Shit, I missed this? God damn games, making me miss... more... game-related nonsense.
>> No. 97746
Aya, here we come.
>> No. 97759
WE MUST RE-CHALLENGE UNZAN TO A BROFIST BATTLE!
>> No. 97778
Anyone have a link to the first Heavy in Gensokyo? I can't find it in the archives.

Or at the very least a summary of anything 'important' we did? Captured any points or intelligence, at least?
>> No. 97779
>>97778

>>94451
>> No. 97781
>>97779

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

I haven't laughed so hard in like two months.
>> No. 97784
>>97781
This makes you laugh?
>> No. 97800
I'm looking forward to the other classes in Gensokyo.
>> No. 97802
>>PAUSE BUTTON PAUSES GAME

I call bullshit!
>> No. 97842
HEAVY GOT CAMPED AT SPAWN POINT BY DIRTY SPIES

HEAVY BACK TOMORROW
>> No. 97892
>>97842

Dirty spies, always playing dirty...
>> No. 97894
File 125532353385.jpg - (85.95KB , 1024x768 , 1245613201169.jpg ) [iqdb]
97894
>>97892
>> No. 98103
UPDATE WHERE
>> No. 98144
SPAH SAPPIN MAH UPDATES
>> No. 98560
>>97842

UPDATE SOME MORE
>> No. 98571
>>98560
He's too busy writing Gensokyo High.
>> No. 98572
>>98571
He's taking a break from writing.
>> No. 98575
File 125562623838.png - (4.30KB , 210x168 , Coolface.png ) [iqdb]
98575
>>98571
>> No. 98584
File 12556306253.gif - (220.36KB , 826x1192 , taking it easy.gif ) [iqdb]
98584
>>98572
You mean he is taking a break from taking a break from taking a break.
>> No. 98596
File 125563162765.jpg - (92.28KB , 400x398 , endless-eight_kyonkun_denwa.jpg ) [iqdb]
98596
>>98584
We've entered an endless recursion of breaks.
>> No. 98681
>>98596

At this rate, the FRACTAL PROSPECTUS will fill up and explode!
>> No. 99155
If you won't update I will whine for update until you update.
You have been warned.
>> No. 100273
>>97842

???
>> No. 100285
>>99155

How, not only is the writer not updating, but even the whiners aren't updating their whines. Truly is a lazy week.
>> No. 100687
>>100285

site is slow these days
>> No. 102013
File 125719034384.jpg - (45.96KB , 604x404 , 1255870955287.jpg ) [iqdb]
102013
UPDATE.
WHERE.
>> No. 102015
>>102013
see
>>/sdm/32197