[Return]
Archived thread

File 125520533712.jpg - (488.75KB , 1300x957 , GoS1pic.jpg ) [iqdb]
97599 No. 97599
Even the experienced have bad days.

I'm Captain (remember that!) Murasa Minamitsu, a ghost that captains the Palanquin Ship. The ship was given to me by Hijiri Byakuren, a monk I tried to knock off to become a more known youkai. Even if that plan didn't work, she did get this nice boat that allowed me to escape the cursed oceans, which is why I love her so much. Her philosophy is that youkais (like me) are pretty cool and don't harm humans, so she's been spreading the message. So pleasant, so nice, so forgiving. Her flowing hair, her nice dress, her gleaming smile. Oh, Byakuren...

"...ey! Wake up!" The yelling was so irritating. Just leave me alone to think about Byakuren for today... "Why is the ground getting closer to us?"

I managed to get to my senses and explain to this whiny twit that we're all okay. "Don't be so loud. We can't really crash, perse. The ship is always level."

"Then why were you leaning on the wheel?" He complained once more.

"Well..." I looked forward and actually realized what he meant. "...oh, for the love of Byak-"

Ba da du-da-da-dump!

This isn't great. This isn't great at all. I landed the Palanquin Ship five feet inside the ground of a forest and I've gotten a bunch of humans sailing with me stranded. Ohhh, I wrecked the ship so badly!

Don't panic. Don't panic. I need to calm down and figure out what to do.

[ ] I hope someone lives in this forsaken forest!
[ ] Let's just get everyone to huddle together and get out of this place.
[ ] PANIC! We have no time for that!

>> No. 97601
[x] Let's just get everyone to huddle together and get out of this place.
>> No. 97605
[X]I hope someone lives in this forsaken forest!
>> No. 97609
[x] PANIC! We have no time for that!
>> No. 97613
File 125520889222.jpg - (412.09KB , 881x665 , 1d86.jpg ) [iqdb]
97613
[X] PANIC! We have no time for that!
Also, stop reading my mind about deredere Murasa, Choja.
>> No. 97615
[X]I hope someone lives in this forsaken forest!
>> No. 97637
[x] Let's just get everyone to huddle together and get out of this place.
>> No. 97638
[X] Let's just get everyone to huddle together and get out of this place.
>> No. 97655
[X] Let's just get everyone to huddle together and get out of this place.

I grab my trusty anchor from the Palanquin Ship and raise it above my head.

"Everyone! Be calm. I will lead you to enlightenment, so follow meeee!" I scream.

Oh, please. I just want to get back to Byakuren's temple and snuggle with her. Also, if I don't come back with the ship, I don't think she'll let me do that. Or any time in forever, for that matter.

We started to walk through the forest. We did make marks on where we were before, but the group of humans behind me started getting restless. It wasn't my fault though. Tree. Another tree. Some other tree. The same tree. The trees won't stop.

At last, I manage to get out of the forest... or not. I'm in front of some crazy person's house (the person being crazy because HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET ANYWHERE?!) and with a view of the inside through the window, there's a bunch of dolls. Dolls that move and actually do things.

I'm sure the person's still there or else those dolls wouldn't be moving, but I'm just pretty annoyed right now.

[ ] Knock on the door politely and wish that someone who isn't a nutcase lives here.
[ ] Bust through the door with the anchor, because I am terribly irritated.
[ ] PANIC!
>> No. 97660
[x] Knock on the door politely and wish that someone who isn't a nutcase lives here.
>> No. 97674
[X] Knock on the door politely and wish that someone who isn't a nutcase lives here.
>> No. 97676
Also, open romance in a cyoa? This could be interesting.
>> No. 97686
[X] PANIC!

OH DEAR GOD A DOOR
>> No. 97728
[x] Knock on the door politely and wish that someone who isn't a nutcase lives here.

You wouldn't want to cause a ruckus, right?
>> No. 97730
[X] PANIC!

We're lost, tired, and found some crazy house with crazy dolls like in some horror movie. Let's lose some sanity points!
>> No. 97734
[X] PANIC!

THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR
>> No. 97737
[x] Knock on the door politely and wish that someone who isn't a nutcase lives here.
>> No. 97744
[X] Knock on the door politely and wish that someone who isn't a nutcase lives here.

I manage to restrain myself from taking out this person's oak door and proceed to knock to see if they're there.

The door opens and it's a blonde short haired lady with a bunch of dolls following her. Why does she look so familiar? Not minding that, I told her, "I'd like to ask, do you think you can do me a favor, uhh..."

"Alice. Why didn't you ask me for my name, like a polite person does?" She frowned.

I don't feel like getting questions because I'd like to get this assistance. Now. "Who cares, Alice, can you just please come with me?"

"Why should I? You're a bit rude, you know!" Okay, that's it. I grab Alice's wrist and drag her over to the ship. She complained all the way there, but I'd rather get my answer now than argue for a few thousand years with her.

"Can you fix it?"

"No can do. It's a ghostly ship, and I don't really ca-"

"Okay, whatever. I've got one more question for you. Can you get me out of this forest?!"

Alice, not wanting to be impolite (whereas you should look who's talking), decided to lead me out of the "Forest of Magic" and into the plains. Finally, no more trees!

My group, surprisingly, are pretty sturdy for humans, especially since they're not tired yet. Sucks for them.

Now, a direction. Which way?

[ ] Left. It leads to a lake with a mansion floating in it.
[ ] Forward. There seems to be a village in that direction.
[ ] Right. A quaint shrine can be seen in the distance.
[ ] PANIC! There's no time for that!
>> No. 97745
>>97744
Don't point it out. I already know that group is a singular and are is a plural.
>> No. 97750
[x] Forward. There seems to be a village in that direction.

Most of the humans live there, right? Time to drop them off so Murasa doesn't have to put on a good face.
>> No. 97775
[X] Forward. There seems to be a village in that direction.
>> No. 97787
[x] Left. It leads to a lake with a mansion floating in it.

Too tempting not to.
>> No. 97788
[x] Left. It leads to a lake with a mansion floating in it.
>> No. 97812
File 125528280645.jpg - (477.53KB , 800x1147 , murasa_ragathol.jpg ) [iqdb]
97812
[x] Left. It leads to a lake with a mansion floating in it.
I'm not overfond of the Scarlets, but damn if I don't want to see Murasa takin' Remilia out with anchors.
>> No. 97817
File 12552837466.jpg - (231.93KB , 667x1000 , GoS2pic.jpg ) [iqdb]
97817
[X] Left. It leads to a lake with a mansion floating in it.

If there's a body of water, that must mean there's people living there!

I convince my group that we're going to get some water from the lake and then head to the left. I did see a black ball of darkness pass by in the sky, but I'm not worried. Hup two three four.

The lake was pretty huge. Not like the oceans of which I had once sailed, but still big. There was a great red mansion in the middle of the lake, but I'm not worried about that either. The group was thristy and decided to get some water. At least this is turning out gr-

"Hey, you!" Oh, for the love of Byakuren. "What are you doing here? This is my lake!"

"Who the hell are you and why do I care?" I remarked.

"I'm Cirno, the strongest fairy in the world! Now, you listen to me. You should accept the fact that I'm the strongest and that you can't do anything about that!"

This whiny brat is getting on my nerves (and amazingly, the nerves of the group travelling with me), although I might get some information from her if she's so naive.

[ ] Demand that Cirno take me to her leader.
[ ] Threaten Cirno to shut up or get destroyed.
[ ] Ignore Cirno and tell the group that I'm going to sail to the mansion to find help.
[ ] PANIC!
>> No. 97821
[x] Ask about mansion
[x] And if she keeps up that moronic babble, threaten her to shut up or get destroyed.

Too bad we couldn't dump the humans in the village, so let's try to ask nice, then resort to volience. Don't want to make the beloved Byakuren look bad, do we?
>> No. 97823
[x] Threaten Cirno to shut up or get destroyed.
[x] Then use her body as a boat and sail to the mansion.
>> No. 97826
[x] Ask about mansion
[x] And if she keeps up that moronic babble, threaten her to shut up or get destroyed.
>> No. 97828
[x] Ask about mansion
[x] And if she keeps up that moronic babble, threaten her to shut up or get destroyed.
>> No. 97831
File 125529027794.png - (381.14KB , 600x600 , scarlet_ship_chipika.png ) [iqdb]
97831
[x] Ask about mansion
[x] And if she keeps up that moronic babble, threaten her to shut up or get destroyed.
.... uh, how are we gonna get across the lake, anyway?
>> No. 97837
File 125529397745.jpg - (470.75KB , 605x605 , 80e60617f2cab04f3a88764a3c47b263.jpg ) [iqdb]
97837
[X] Ask about mansion.
[X] And if she keeps up that moronic babble, threaten her to shut up or get destroyed.

"If you're the strongest, then who lives inside the red mansion in the lake?"

"A bunch of youkai. A maid, a librarian, even a vampire, all in the Scarlet Devil Mansion! There's also a gate guard, but I have no idea why they'd want to have one because they're all weaker than me and I'm keeping them from getting out!"

That last point was such a terrible lie. I picked up my anchor and pointed it towards Cirno. "Be honest, Cirno. Are there really people in there? If you don't, I'll make you pay."

"Yes, there are! They're all pitifully weaker than me! I'm the strongest, and that's the truth!" Okay, that pipsqueak is going down.

"Humans, you have witnessed that a youkai, even though it is a youkai, did not treat their peers as equal. She should know that you should treat those how those should treat her, so treating me as an inferior means that she herself should be treated as such." I get into a swinging position and aim at the mansion. "Thus! Since she will not treat me with respect, I shall do the same to her!" Byakuren, your excuses are the best. Oh, Byakuren... Well, time to get this over with.

Bam!

A swing and a hit. Cirno spun around while skipping along the lake, creating ice platforms every time she landed on the lake. Soon enough, there was a bridge of ice platforms whereas I could hop to the mansion.

"Well, my group, I am going to check out the mansion to see if I can seek help. Please wait warmly and I will come back successfully with supplies!"

I hopped on the ice platforms over to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. I look over to the side and see Cirno. "OwwWWww! That really hurt..." she mumbled on the island of the mansion. No matter, because she's now not in my way anymore.

Although I'm now in front of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, I still don't know if the youkai that Cirno described were even there. I did see the gate guard, but she's fast asleep. What to do, what to do?

[ ] Go through the front door. No one expects that.
[ ] Boost yourself up to the roof.
[ ] Look for a back door.
[ ] PANIC!
>> No. 97838
File 125529607451.jpg - (240.25KB , 919x1200 , 6506640.jpg ) [iqdb]
97838
[x] Go through the front door. No one expects that.
The irony of this approach amuses me.
>> No. 97840
[x] Go through the front door. No one expects that.
-[x]It looks big, knock on it- With your Anchor.
>> No. 97866
[X] Look for a back door.
We could find amusing things...
>> No. 97867
[x] Slam the gate guard over the head with your anchor.
[x] "Falling asleep on the job?! You should know better! How pathetic." If she makes any excuses, interrupt her. "What if someone just waltzed on in here and started causing trouble for your mistress? How shameful. How can you stand to look at yourself in the morning? You're a piss-poor excuse for gate guard you know that?! Man-up already!"
[x] "Geez. Don't let me catch you at it again, got it?"
[x] Go through the front door as if it were the most natural thing in the world.
>> No. 97869
[x] Go through the front door. No one expects that.
>> No. 97876
File 125531474288.jpg - (566.55KB , 470x836 , GoS6.jpg ) [iqdb]
97876
[X] Go through the front door. No one expects that.

Nobody ever guards the front door except for the most incompetent!

I stroll over to the gate guard who's snoozing her Zs away. For the fun of it, I make funny faces at her, then decide to push her over. "...aah, Sakuya... that's a bit harsh..." she mutters. What an airhead.

I make my entrance... with my anchor. I guess the fairy was lying, no one is even in here. My fast assumption becomes invalid when I actually take a look around and see some maids around. One peculiar maid had... royal blue hair with white streaks. There's something strange about this arrangement, so I decide to explore further.

Further. Further. It feels like I've been walking forever. Sneaking around the maids isn't hard, but the repetition is slowing down my reactions. Does this mansion have any end to it? Why do I keep getting stuck in the places with the most confusing directions?

Soon enough, I take a rest. After that, I get ready to get up when I turn my head to the left and spy a maid different than everyone else I've seen. Silver hair, elegant prose; she's the head maid, I assume. I'm sure no one better than her has that position. She's walking right towards me.

I better think fast. Fight or flight? Do what now?!

[ ] Run for it! Who cares if I get lost, at least I won't get killed!
[ ] Get ready to defend yourself.
[ ] PANIC!
>> No. 97877
[X] Talk to her: ask her to see the head of the household.

combat is not always necessary.
>> No. 97879
[X] Talk to her: ask her to see the head of the household.
[x] Be prepared to throw Anchor at a moment's notice.
>> No. 97881
[x] Throw your anchoZA WARUDO
Toki wo tomare.
Kurae!
Roada rollera da.
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
Soshite toki ga ugoki desu.
>> No. 97887
[x] Talk to her: ask her to see the head of the household.
>> No. 97963
File 125536554592.jpg - (544.96KB , 1400x1400 , 4ba2.jpg ) [iqdb]
97963
[X] Talk to her: ask her to see the head of the household.
Murasa is a captain. She does not have to stoop so low as to beat up on a mere servant.
>> No. 98016
File 125538625467.jpg - (220.68KB , 600x800 , GoS7.jpg ) [iqdb]
98016
[ ] Run for it! Who cares if I get lost, at least I won't get killed!
[ ] Get ready to defend yourself.
[ ] PANIC!
[X] Talk to her: ask her to see the head of the household.

Out of sheer willpower, I stand my ground and act cool, despite the fact that I pushed over the gate guard (who may or may not be this person's love interest) and decided to trepass on personal property.

"Hello!" I tell her.

"And who might you be?" She questioned.

"I'm (Captain) Murasa Minamitsu. You know, do you ever have trouble with your... subordinates?"

"Actually, I usually do. How'd you know?"

"It was a guess, really. Who're you, anyways?"

"Sakuya Izayoi, head maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. My subordinate's that lazy gate guard down there, Hong Meiling. She needs to wake up and understand that this is a serious job and actually start working for once."

"I know how you feel about that, it's a pain."

Sakuya and I had a lot in common, surprisingly. I asked her and she told me the directions to her mistress Remilia Scarlet's room. This was going to be the start of a long friendship...



...No, it's not over yet! People are out there waiting for supplies, the ship is still broken, and I'm not with my beloved Byakuren! I better get out of this because I'd rather be under the command of Byakuren than this Remilia girl.

[ ] Get Sakuya to direct me to Remilia's room.
[ ] Demand to get some maid clothes.
[ ] Ask for directions to the storehouse and the roof.
- [ ] After asking, knock her out, steal her clothes, and run as fast as possible.
[ ] PANIC! Not right now!
>> No. 98017
[x] Get Sakuya to direct me to Remilia's room.
>> No. 98019
[x] Demand to get some maid clothes.
The only right answer here.
>> No. 98020
[x] Demand to get some maid clothes.
>> No. 98024
[X] Ask for directions to the storehouse and the roof.
- [X] After asking, knock her out, steal her clothes, and run as fast as possible.
>> No. 98026
[x] Get Sakuya to direct me to Remilia's room.

We're a captain not a maid, and a good captain has a responsibility to those under us.
>> No. 98028
[x] Get Sakuya to direct me to Remilia's room.
[x] Demand to get some maid clothes.

>>98026
We can wear the maid outfit for Byakuren later. If you know what I mean.
>> No. 98043
[X] Get Sakuya to direct me to Remilia's room.
[X] Demand to get some maid clothes. (for later)
>> No. 98048
[x] Ask for directions to the storehouse and the roof.
- [x] After asking, knock her out, steal her clothes, and run as fast as possible.

Oh, lord.
>> No. 98224
File 125547208093.jpg - (322.94KB , 562x617 , GoS8.jpg ) [iqdb]
98224
[X] Demand to get some maid clothes.

I should be an honorary maid, damn it. "Hey Sakuya, do you think I can have a maid outfit of my own?"

"Why, certainly. We've got a ton of spares anyways." It must suck to do the laundry here.

After a short walk (what is wrong with this place), we get to the wardrobe room. Sakuya and I walk in and Sakuya decides to grab the measuring tape and measure me. "My, my, that's pretty modest." She snickers. I just want the outfit, stop giggling.

We get an outfit for me and I try it on, but I can't see myself in it since the only mirror is in Sakuya's room, so after another short walk, we get there. It's all clean and such, not that you wouldn't doubt a maid would have a dirty room to herself.

I go up to the mirror and see myself, Maid Murasa, in it.

(This is a dream sequence. Please read warmly.)

"Ohhhhh, Byakuren!" I call out. "Dinner is ready and I made it all just for you!"

"Oh my." Byakuren blushes at the meal as well as myself, a maid to her majesty. "I don't know if this is going to be enough though, Murasa."

"Well, don't worry, Byakuren-sama, that problem has already been solved!"

"Why is that, Murasa?" She asked. "Is it something special?"

"You're going to have dessert tonight, and guess what?" I get ready to scream it out. "IT'S M-

[X] Get Sakuya to direct me to Remilia's room. Whoops.

"...uuughhh. Where am I?" I'm still in my maid outfit, except when I look down on my shirt... a trail of blood.

"You're in Remilia's room. I couldn't have possibly let you faint while you were in my room, so I took you immediately to my lady's room and placed you in bed. My bed is no place for such a guest as you."

"Well, well, you're up." A girl with sky blue hair and a poofy hat waltzes into the room. "Welcome, my guest, to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. My name is Remilia Scarlet. You had quite a bit of a... fall there. You're alright, though, since you're in my care. Do you have any questions?"

"Ummm, how many hours has it been since I... uhhh, went out?"

"About two. It's dark outside now."

Well, let's hope the group isn't pissed at me right now.

[ ] Thank Remilia for the patronage, walk out like it was the most natural thing ever.
[ ] Just rest and wait it out. They have enough supplies for tonight as is.
[ ] Ask Sakuya where her room is. I think I forgot my anchor in there.
[ ] PANIC! I am in no position to do that.
>> No. 98228
File 125547299054.jpg - (213.95KB , 600x790 , 1254197676086.jpg ) [iqdb]
98228
[x] Ask Sakuya where her room is. I think I forgot my anchor in there.
We are not truly Captain Murasa without our anchor.
>> No. 98229
[x] Ask Sakuya where her room is. I think I forgot my anchor in there.
>> No. 98230
[ ] Thank Remilia for the patronage, walk out like it was the most natural thing ever.
>> No. 98243
[x] Ask Sakuya where her room is. I think I forgot my anchor in there.

This is no longer about the group. They have already gotten Lake End, anyway.
>> No. 98244
>>98243

I don't think her beloved Byakuren would want to hear that.
>> No. 98297
>>98244
We don't have to tell her.

"Group arrived safely, ma'am!"
>> No. 98338
[x] Ask Sakuya where her room is. I think I forgot my anchor in there.

If you know what i mean. What happens in the SDM stays in the SDM.
>> No. 98340
This story is effing hilarious so far. gj
>> No. 98402
File 125556081724.png - (163.37KB , 600x800 , GoS9.png ) [iqdb]
98402
[X] Ask Sakuya where her room is. I think I forgot my anchor in there.

Sakuya gives me the direction advising me that you could get lost. Duh, I've been around that corner. She also tells me that she'll meet up with me in her room with a new maid outfit (considering I, uh, ruined the one I'm wearing).

While walking to Sakuya's room, I spy a door that says "Voile" above it. I might go look inside later, but I can't be late or else Sakuya might hunt me down.

I get there and a few moments after, Sakuya just appears in front of her room. She gives me the new maid uniform and I change my clothes.

I go up to the mirror and see myself, Maid Murasa, in it.

(This is a dream seque-

I shake my head briefly. Let's not have another accident here. Anyways, I grab my anchor and sailor clothes (no, it's not that kind of joke) and get ready to do some maid work!

...No, not really. What should I do now?

[ ] Ask Sakuya to walk me out of the mansion and get back to the group.
[ ] Ask Sakuya for directions to the roof. Make my grand escape from there.
[ ] Thank Sakuya for the patronage and retrace your steps backwards to Voile.
[ ] Let's do that maid work! Are you serious?
[ ] PANIC! Time? We don't have that.
>> No. 98406
] Ask Sakuya for directions to the roof. Make my grand escape from there.
>> No. 98407
File 125556185439.jpg - (452.56KB , 1024x768 , WHAT.jpg ) [iqdb]
98407
I get my anchor and sailor clothes and cast Harbor Sign 「Phantom Ship Harbor」.
>> No. 98408
[x] Ask Sakuya to walk me out of the mansion and get back to the group.

As much as I'd like to screw around and cause havoc in the SDM, I believe dealing with our group responsibly is the best way of maintaining our favor in Byakuren's eyes.
>> No. 98453
[x] Ask Sakuya to walk me out of the mansion and get back to the group.
>> No. 98485
[ ] Ask Sakuya for directions to the roof. Make my grand escape from there.
We need some to go out with a bang.

I put on my robe and wizard hat, herp derp.
>> No. 98518
File 125558354519.jpg - (208.72KB , 923x514 , 36645.jpg ) [iqdb]
98518
[x] Ask Sakuya for directions to the roof. Make my grand escape from there.

I like making awesomely flashy exits.
>> No. 98692
File 125565003180.png - (85.21KB , 218x240 , GoS10.png ) [iqdb]
98692
[X] Ask Sakuya for directions to the roof. Make my grand escape from there.

I asked Sakuya to lead me to the roof. She asked me why. I had a good reason.

"Because I would like to enjoy the view of the moon. No windows, no walls, no doors, just sitting on the roof staring at the moon. Don't you think that's pleasant?"

"Yeah, I kind of can tell what you're talking about, especially around Remilia."

Wait, why would Remilia enjoy the moon? Well, anyways, Sakuya gave me the directions and I got to the roof. I was standing on the roof, anchor and sailor clothes packed, wearing a maid outfit for the fun of it.

"Free at last!" I shouted to myself, but I was unpleasantly disrupted.

"Hey, you!" Cirno came back. With a vengeance. "I told you that I'm the strongest! I'm not going to let you get away this time!" She started to swirl her hands around, creating an ice ball that got bigger and bigger, then moved her hand back with the ice ball and got ready to throw it at me.

Until someone decided to interrupt her like she did with me. "Surprise!"

Kogasa floats in and accidently kicks Cirno in the face, causing her to drop her ice ball (and herself) to the ground below.

"Thanks for that."

"Why are you wearing a maid outfit anyways, Murasa?"

"It's a long story. Nonetheless, thanks for helping me out. You're the first person that isn't undoubtably insane around here."

"That's a cool compliment! Do you need any help?"

"Hmm..."

[ ] Invite Kogasa to my group
- [ ] Throw your anchor to ground level and get Kogasa to float me down.
- [ ] Ask Kogasa to go over to the group of humans at the edge of the lake to see how they're doing, then steal food from the SDM.
- [ ] Get Kogasa to follow me and anchor-surf down the wall of the SDM.
[ ] Don't invite Kogasa to my group and just get to ground level.
>> No. 98698
[x] Invite Kogasa to my group
- [x] Ask Kogasa to go over to the group of humans at the edge of the lake to see how they're doing, then steal food from the SDM.
>> No. 98700
[x] Invite Kogasa to my group
- [x] Ask Kogasa to go over to the group of humans at the edge of the lake to see how they're doing, then steal food from the SDM.
>> No. 98701
[x] Invite Kogasa to my group
- [x] Ask if, since her owner is gone, she wants to be my umbrella
- [x] Regardless of the answer, Ask Kogasa to go over to the group of humans at the edge of the lake to see how they're doing, then steal food from the SDM.
>> No. 98702
[x] Invite Kogasa to my group
- [x]Get Kogasa to follow me and anchor-surf down the wall of the SDM.

Let's get down there in style.
>> No. 98710
[X] Invite Kogasa to my group
- [X] Ask Kogasa to go over to the group of humans at the edge of the lake to see how they're doing, then steal food from the SDM.
>> No. 98716
[x] Invite Kogasa to my group
- [x]Get Kogasa to follow me and anchor-surf down the wall of the SDM.
>> No. 98754
>[ ] Throw your anchor to ground level and get Kogasa to float me down.
"Eek!" Oh shit, you just beaned Meiling.

[x] Invite Kogasa to my group
- [x] Get Kogasa to follow me and anchor-surf down the wall of the SDM.

Let's go surfin' now
Everybody's learning how
Come on and safari with me!

>> No. 98756
>>98754
>"Eek!" Oh shit, you just beaned Meiling.
Worst case scenario, Meiling sees the anchor coming, kicks it back whence it came from and nails Kogasa in the face.

Best case scenario, it hits Cirno.
>> No. 98757
File 125566270885.jpg - (280.73KB , 679x916 , 6431676.jpg ) [iqdb]
98757
[x] Invite Kogasa to my group
- [x] Get Kogasa to follow me and anchor-surf down the wall of the SDM.
Anchor. Surfing. Fuck. YEAH.
>> No. 98759
- [x] Get Kogasa to follow me and anchor-surf down the wall of the SDM.

Because Ruro threatened me. I mean... it's awesome! =D
>> No. 98760
>>98756
>Best case scenario, it hits Cirno.
Muffled noises. Little, tiny hands protruding from a dent in the ground beneath a giant anchor.

Some distance away, a frog croaks in jubilation.
>> No. 98768
File 125566673536.jpg - (258.43KB , 800x860 , GoS11.jpg ) [iqdb]
98768
[X] Invite Kogasa to my group
- [X] Get Kogasa to follow me and anchor-surf down the wall of the SDM.

"Hey, Kogasa, want to join me on my grand adventure?"

"Really?! That'd be awesome! So, how can I help you, Murasa?"

"Well, first, can you hold my sailor clothes?"

"Yeah, sure. What's the next part?"

"The next part is you meet me," and I pointed down, indicating the ground level of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. "down there."

"Uhhh... I know how you are and all, but how are you going to do that without killing yourself?"

I tilt the anchor at an angle and prop it up against the wall. "Easy, don't worry about it." Actually, I couldn't actually see anything over the roof until over the wall, but the place is isolated, so it's all okay.

"Alrighty then! I'll see you down there!"

"The same to you!" I got on top of the anchor and angled it downwards, breaking through the wall. "Don't beat me now!"

The wind made a whistling sound as the anchor turned down. Here... we... goooo!

(Meanwhile, at Wit- I mean, in Remilia's room)

"Sakuya, this Earl Grey tea is so elegant and enjoyable tonight." Remilia complimented.

"Yes, my lady. The moon shines a vibrant shade of white, as a celebration of every night you show your beauty."

She pours some more tea for Remilia. "This night, it couldn't get any be-"

Pssresshressshsssh!

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" I feel like the President of the United States of AMERICA!

"Wh-what the HELL?!" Remilia apparently forgot her matters in her bed.

"My lady!" Sakuya shouts as glass sprinkles in Remilia's room.

Lean to the right, lean to the left, everything is going as planned.

"Ah, there's Kogasa! Now, time for my best move!" I was able to lean back with the anchor and made my trajectory aim towards the lake.

"What a surpr- Hey, Murasa, where are you going?!" Kogasa moved out of the way while the anchor turned upwards and skipped off the surface of the lake... towards a tree I didn't see beforehand. I can't slow down! What now?!

"...Oh Byakuren help me nnnnoowwwwwwwww!" Bam. Kogasa started screaming after me. "Murasa! Murasaaa!"

I... didn't plan for that.

...owwww.

Where am I? Am I... gone? Byakuren, are you there? Byakuren?



After a period of time, Kogasa was sobbing trying to wake me up and apparently thought all hope was lost. "You can't die, Murasa! Come on! Please don't go..." She's trying to shake the stuffing out of me or something. "This is the last resort then: the Kiss of Life!" She was about to kiss me when I regained conciousness and then our lips locked. I instantly started moving and Kogasa backed off immediately.

"Hey, hey hey hey! I'm not dead yet!"

"Oh, Murasa, you're alive! Thank goodness!"

"Well, of course I'm alive, Kogasa. I can't die that easily, nor does it look like I can die anytime soon anyways."

It was raining and my anchor was stuck in the tree. My maid outfit was dirtied, but was not torn. Kogasa was sitting with the umbrella standing over me, still down.

"Murasa... do you have any plans right now?"

[ ] Find the group of humans and head east. NOW.
[ ] Look for something to eat. Really.
[ ] Rest here and regain my strength.
[ ] PANIC! ...I don't think I can do that.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
[ ] Change from maid clothes to sailor clothes.
>> No. 98773
[x] Change from maid clothes to sailor clothes.
[x] Find the group of humans and head east. NOW.
>> No. 98775
[x] Change from maid clothes to sailor clothes.
[x] Find the group of humans and head east. NOW.
>> No. 98783
[ ] Find the group of humans and head east. NOW.
Remilia may be after our blood now.

Oh and, maid clothes stay.
>> No. 98795
[x] Rest here and regain my strength.
[x] Hmmm... On second thought, CPR sounds nice. Take Kogasa in your arms and ravage her!
>> No. 98798
[X] Find the group of humans and head east. NOW.
[X] Change from maid clothes to sailor clothes.
>> No. 98831
[x] Change from maid clothes to sailor clothes.
[x] Find the group of humans and head east. NOW.
>> No. 98833
[x] Change from maid clothes to sailor clothes.
[x] Find the group of humans and head east. NOW.
>> No. 98834
File 12557043149.png - (320.13KB , 474x737 , GoS12.png ) [iqdb]
98834
[X] Change from maid clothes to sailor clothes.

You change from your dirty maid outfit to your clean sailor clothes (which will get wet anyways). Kogasa starts blushing.

"What are you looking at? We're both youkais, it's nothing special."

"...your chest."

"Does it look like I care? Stop being so fidgety."

[X] Find the group of humans and head east. NOW.

Nothing's worse than realizing what you've done and what might happen, so we get going around the lake to get to my group after I get my anchor out of the tree.

"Can't you fly, Kogasa?"

"No, I can only drift in the wind. I can't really fly, unfortunately!"

"That's a surprise."

Me running with my anchor, Kogasa jumping and floating to get around. This is pretty awkward, actually. Nonetheless, we finally meet up with the group again, slightly upset and wet, but still patient as ever.

"Hey, you! Where's the supplies? And why'd you bring someone with you?" One man inquired.

"Sorry! Just bear with me for now, but we have to get moving eastward. Now. As in, start going before the person in the mansion finds out that I managed to escape."

"Wait, what? Why the he-" Another complained.

"Shut up and go! It's a long story, but I'd rather have you guys not dead because of an insane mistress!"

"Alright, geez!" The group shouted. They started running east, towards the village.

"I'll cover your group's back!" Kogasa suggested. I held up the front as leader while Kogasa hopped backwards and floated watching out for the angry inhabitants of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. The clouds' rain toned down to a drizzle and were slowly parting. However, we were almost halfway to the village.

We're going to make it! "Heh, I think we're in the cle-"

Kogasa screamed as I looked back and saw a blur go straight at her. She and the blur plowed through the mud.

Sakuya looked at dirty Kogasa with scarlet red eyes. She flipped her knife with the point pointed towards Kogasa.

"You'll make a fine meal for my lady."

"Nooo! Please stop! I don't taste that good! Murasa, help!"

[ ] Tell the group to keep moving and go punch that bitch of a maid in the face.
[ ] Get the group to help me liberate the nation of Kogasa.
[ ] Do I have to? Really?
[ ] PANIC!
>> No. 98835
[Q] Tell the group to keep moving and go punch that bitch of a maid in the face.
>> No. 98836
[x] Tell the group to keep moving and go punch that bitch of a maid in the face.
[x] If all else fails, distract the maid before PANIC!
>> No. 98838
[x] Tell the group to keep moving and go punch that bitch of a maid in the face.

Why do i suddenly think we should open her port.
>> No. 98839
I'm pretty sure the plural of 'youkai' is just 'youkai'...
>> No. 98846
[x] Tell the group to keep moving and go punch that bitch of a maid in the face.
>> No. 98853
[x] Tell the group to keep moving and go punch that bitch of a maid in the face.
THE CAPTAIN GOES DOWN WITH THE SHIP UMBRELLA
>> No. 98880
[X] Tell the group to keep moving and go punch that bitch of a maid in the face.
>> No. 98934
File 125573180593.jpg - (276.60KB , 500x500 , GoS13.jpg ) [iqdb]
98934
[X] Tell the group to keep moving and go punch that bitch of a maid in the face.

Anyone that attempts to threaten my crew will regret even thinking of it. I tell the group to keep moving eastward, then I picked up the umbrella that Kogasa dropped, and finally started running towards Sakuya, who really held Kogasa down.

"Do you know who I really am? Do you?!" The final step, leaping at Sakuya with all the strength I have left.

"I'm Captain MURASA MINAMITSUUU!" The right hook connected to Sakuya's face successfully and caused her to tumble backwards far enough with the knife flying out of sight.

"You're pretty good for a youkai!" I yelled.

"Actually, I'm human!" Sakuya yelled back, to my disbelief. How is a human that strong then?

...I can't deal with that right now, I have to help Kogasa. Kogasa was extremely muddy and a bit torn, but somewhat okay (except for the fact she's gasping for air).

"...Th-thanks, Murasa. I'm sorry for being so incompetent."

"It's okay. Besides, we're even now!" I hand her back the umbrella. The sun was out again, but the ground was still moist.

Our attention turns to Sakuya. Even with that mighty punch to delay the head maid, we don't have enough stamina to take another blow. "It's time to end it once and for a-"

"Sakuya, stop."

A girl with a parasol hovered down. Apparently, it was Remilia with the vampire wings I didn't notice before when I was in her room. Explains why Sakuya mentioned about her when I was talking about the moon.

Sakuya scoffed. "M-My lady, but!"

Remilia handwaves. "Don't worry, Sakuya. The sailor girl may be troublesome, but easy to deal with. And," pointing towards Kogasa. "if the umbrella thing is so easy to take down with just one tackle, she would might as well be useless."

"Hey, Kogasa, Remilia's letting us escape. Uhhh, Kogasa?" I looked over to Kogasa and noticed that Remilia struck close to home with her remark. She was in tears. I had no other choice but to grab her and start moving towards the village.

"Ugh. My lady, I still have to ask why you let them go."

"Do we really need to waste our energy on them? Of course not. That's a good reason, yes?"

"If you put it that way, then it is, but!"

"No more buts, Sakuya. Even if they wrecked the mansion, it's rebuildable. That is that."
>> No. 98939
File 125573218174.jpg - (508.64KB , 1000x707 , GoS14.jpg ) [iqdb]
98939
We're finally at the human village. Actually, more like the outskirts. Not really caring where we are, as long as we're safe.

--

Sailor's Log (Chapter 1):

I got a new recruit in my crew, Kogasa, but she's depressed about yesterday's mishap. Maybe if she got a bit stronger, she wouldn't be so brittle.

The group of humans are in the village, but I doubt they care about this anymore, although it's good to know that I forced them off with a good note (or what I think is a good note) instead of telling them that I'm a terrible captain.

Surprisingly, the Scarlet Devil Mansion isn't going to chase us down, but I'm still worried about if they suddenly decide to take the opportunity to.

The Palanquin Ship is stuck in the Forest of Magic and I can't do anything close to getting to Byakuren until that gets fixed first.

--

"Hey Murasa?" "What?" "I'm still half-naked."

Kogasa was covering her chest, not like her torn clothes really covered much else, which is making the umbrella (with that creepy tongue I can never get over) a bit of a good... cover. I'm still a bit wet from the rain, but my clothes seem to be drying up. The battle at the mansion was a bit of a jarring incident which has left Kogasa with not much dignity remaining and me most likely a face on a wanted poster in the SDM.

Karma decided to give us a break. A breeze blew in and I grabbed a white envelope twirling around in the air current. I tore it open and examined the contents.

"Ooh, wow, Murasa, it's two 1,000-yen bills!"

"We'd better use this wisely. I don't know if we'll get such luck again."

Sucks for the person who lost this, but it's better if we were the ones that used it anyways.

We can't just waltz into the human village... or can we?

[ ] Walk straight into the human village to go shopping.
[ ] Sneak in as to not attract attention.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change from sailor clothes (damp) to: maid clothes (dirty), torn clothes (muddy)
Kogasa: [ ] Change from torn clothes (muddy) to: sailor clothes (damp), maid clothes (dirty)

NOTE: No character can wear clothes that another is currently wearing.
>> No. 98941
[x] Walk straight into the human village to go shopping.
[x] Kogasa needs something new to wear, try to find a tailor shop and you need some place to dry your own clothes.
>> No. 98942
Murasa: [X] Change from sailor clothes (damp) to: torn clothes (muddy)
[X] Take pics


[X] Sneak in as to not attract attention.

Kogasa: [X] Change from torn clothes (muddy) to: maid clothes (dirty)
>> No. 98945
[x] Walk straight into the human village to go shopping.
[x] Kogasa needs something new to wear, try to find a tailor shop and you need some place to dry your own clothes.

[X] Change from torn clothes (muddy) to: maid clothes (dirty)
>> No. 98946
File 125573355383.jpg - (314.11KB , 1200x1100 , 6613636.jpg ) [iqdb]
98946
[x] Walk straight into the human village to go shopping.
[x] Kogasa needs something new to wear, try to find a tailor shop and you need some place to dry your own clothes.

Walking in bold-faced is probably a good idea. Better than making people think our intentions are malicious. Also, Kogasa is adorable.
>> No. 98971
[x] Your clothes are either dirty, damp, torn or muddy. So why wear them at all?
Murasa: [x] Remove clothes. Use your anchor as the only form of cover.
Kogasa [x] Remove clothes. Use your umbrella as the only form of cover.
--[x] Force Kogasa's clothes off if you have to.

[x] Walk straight into the human village to go shopping.
--[x] It's not like anyone's going to stop you in this state, right?

We doesn't afraid of anything.
>> No. 98985
File 125574255524.jpg - (262.91KB , 982x986 , GoS15.jpg ) [iqdb]
98985
Kogasa: [X] Change from torn clothes (muddy) to: maid clothes (dirty)

"Murasa, you know how airy this feels? It feels so nice!"

Twitch, twitch.

[x] Walk straight into the human village to go shopping.

I wish things were always that easy.

"Hey you two. Don't try just waltzing into the village like you own the place." A lady with long silver hair (with blue streaks) and a funny hat steps in front of us. "Don't even try running past me."

Not like we can. "Who are you, anyways? It doesn't sound right for you to boss people around like that."

"I'm Keine Kamishirasawa. I protect the huamns in the village from youkai like you."

Kogasa commented. "I'm Kogasa, but I need to ask; how about you? Aren't you a youkai?"

"Well, technically, yes, but I stand for the rights of humans."

I knew that this was the time to pitch in something that will guarantee us entry. "So, Keine, I'd say that's like what Byakuren, my best friend, tells me; you should treat humans equally because they're the same as youkai."

"That's correct! Since I can tell you understand that, I'll let you two in, but be warned: if you do anything stupid, I'll be on your case!"

[x] Kogasa needs something new to wear, try to find a tailor shop and you need some place to dry your own clothes.

"Hey Keine, do you have any idea where I can find a tailor?" Of course I needed to ask, any unnecessary walking just won't cut it if you could just find out from the person in front of you.

"Yes, you take a left then a right and a left. One more thing, tell me your name. I'd like to know."

"Murasa. Thanks for the info!"

"You're welcome. Remember, be wise about your decisions... or else!"

We start walking over, but everyone keeps looking at us weird. Nonetheless, we found the shop.

However, we saw a poster on the side of it that says "Visit Kourindou, for knick-knacks, outfits, and items that are out of this world!" with the directions from the human village at the bottom.

Kogasa suggested, "We should look for that place instead, we might get a discount!"

[ ] Take Kogasa's suggestion into consideration and look for Kourindou.
[ ] Don't take the advice and set aside 1,000 yen to buy Kogasa some new clothes.
[ ] Attempt to bargain with the tailor and resew your old clothes.
[ ] PANIC!

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change from sailor clothes (damp) to: maid clothes (dirty), torn clothes (muddy)
Kogasa: [ ] Change from maid clothes (dirty) to: sailor clothes (damp), torn clothes (muddy)
>> No. 98989
[ ] PANIC!
>> No. 98994
[x] Take Kogasa's suggestion into consideration and look for Kourindou.

Let's see what's there. Where's a Maid Kogasa pic when you need one?
>> No. 98999
[X] PANIC!
OH MY GOD CLOTHES
>> No. 99007
[x] PANIC!

This option tempted me isnce update one.
>> No. 99013
[X] Take Kogasa's suggestion into consideration and look for Kourindou.
>> No. 99028
[X] PANIC!
>> No. 99044
[ecks] PANIC!
>> No. 99045
[X] Attempt to bargain with the tailor and resew your old clothes.

The author gifted us $20. That's not going to go far.
>> No. 99049
File 125576074631.png - (23.11KB , 800x500 , sorry_card.png ) [iqdb]
99049
also, we need to send a letter of apology at some point...no need making enemies unnecessarily.
>> No. 99054
File 125576147455.jpg - (1.03MB , 1200x1190 , 1255436860354.jpg ) [iqdb]
99054
>>99049
You're going to need more than a letter for Remilia to forgive you.

Like, for example, your blood.
>> No. 99057
File 125576208994.jpg - (231.38KB , 850x680 , sample_bcaf0b9e2810c626098eeb803573bd835afa4fcf.jpg ) [iqdb]
99057
>>99054
Give us a cup, the maid outfit and a few minutes to ourselves and we can have that.

image probably SFW, but a little borderline.
>> No. 99235
File 125582805245.jpg - (263.01KB , 700x990 , 428e.jpg ) [iqdb]
99235
[X] Attempt to bargain with the tailor and resew your old clothes.
As tempting as it is to PANIC!!! something tells me that it's not the best idea to go crazy and start throwing anchors everywhere with Keine nearby.

... Let's see if we can't get Kogasa to wear somethin' nice for us, either.
>> No. 99372
File 125589331337.jpg - (850.78KB , 1100x1200 , GoS16pic.jpg ) [iqdb]
99372
[X] Take Kogasa's suggestion into consideration and look for Kourindou.

"You know, this tailor shop is just asking for a flurry of anchors."

"Uhhh... yeah! Murasa. We should go to Kourindou. I sorta have that feeling too." She's obviously afraid of what I can do to that shoddily built store.

"Oh, okay then." I rip the flyer off the building. "If no one else finds it, we can take all the time we want."

"Field trip! Hooray!"

We leave the human village and take a right turn facing the Forest of Magic. I notice that the little shop Kourindou is at the edge of the forest, a short walk from the village.

Nonetheless, you're here. A quaint little store with everything the flyer mentioned. A bit drafty, I'd think, but it makes up for it by being a place to get anything we would need. Except for food. Urgh.

A man with white hair and glasses comes up to me and greets me. There's a green haired girl working as his assistant, although I'm willing to bet it's only part-time.

"Hello, ladies, I am Rinnosuke Morichika, what would you l-" He adjusts his glasses. "You seem a bit..."

"Distraught? Yeah, I know." I finish his sentence. Kogasa's face was red with embarassment, even if she were fully clothed.

"Anyways! What would you like?"

The embarassment of Kogasa Tatara gave out. "Some clothes please!"

"Yes, yes sir. That's what we'd like. What do you have?"

"Well, we have a lot of things in stock, from music players to portable gaming devices, from leather jackets to swiss army knives..."

I interrupt with an honest question. "Do I even know what half of this stuff is? Give me something normal, like, say... a kimono... or a yukata."

"I'm just explaining what we have, m'am. Don't be rude."

I slam the flyer on his counter. The assistant looks at the commotion I'm causing. "Here's the flyer. Give me something for free please." The flyer was a bit hidden, to be honest. I blame the guy for being an idiot and putting a coupon for something free as long as it was cheap.

"Wh-wh-wha?"

"Just do it. I already said please."

"Uhhh... okay." What a moron!


[ ] Punch Rinnosuke just because. He won't let us in again if we do though.
[ ] Take some time to chat with the assistant.
[ ] Go back to the village and plan out what to do.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
- [ ] Get the kimono.
- [ ] Get the yukata.
- [ ] Get the school swimsuit.
- [ ] Get the school uniform.
- [ ] Get the ordinary witch outfit. (what?)
[ ] Ask Rinnosuke to buy another outfit (500 yen per).

Murasa: [ ] Change from sailor clothes (damp) to: maid clothes (dirty), torn clothes (muddy)
Kogasa: [ ] Change from maid clothes (dirty) to: sailor clothes (damp), torn clothes (muddy)
>> No. 99373
[x] Take some time to chat with the assistant.
- [x] Get the school swimsuit. (Murasa)
- [x] Get the school uniform. (Kogasa)

AWESOME.
>> No. 99374
[ ] Punch Rinnosuke just because. He won't let us in again if we do though.
- [ ] Get the kimono.
- [ ] Get the school swimsuit.
- [ ] Get the school uniform.
>> No. 99375
[x] Take some time to chat with the assistant.
- [x] Get the school uniform.
[x] Ask to buy another outfit.
-[x] School Swimsuit

I think this is the proper way to do the vote.
>> No. 99377
[X] Take some time to chat with the assistant.
- [X] Get the yukata. --> (kogasa)
>> No. 99378
>>99375
Yep. Good thing you read the post carefully.
>> No. 99381
>>99375

And if you need who'd wear it, Kogasa the school uniform, and Murasa gets the swimsuit.
>> No. 99424
File 12559152494.jpg - (355.10KB , 857x1200 , GoS17.jpg ) [iqdb]
99424
- [X] Get the school uniform. (Kogasa)
[X] Ask to buy another outfit.
-[X] Get the school swimsuit (Murasa)

"Here you go. One free school uniform and one school swimsuit."

I give Rinnosuke one of the bills and I get a 500 yen bill back. "Do you have a dressing room?"

"Of course, it's on the left."

"If you peek, I will see you under my anchor. Got it?!"

"Uh, o-of course."

I grab Kogasa's hand and bring her inside with me. "Wh-wha, Murasa? Why are you bringing me with you in here?"

"Because, I'm going to be wwearing a swimsuit and since you're not, you might as well wear my underwear." Kogasa blushed red, but there's no point of it going to waste.

"Kogasa, don't look, alright?" "Okay then..."

This thing is so hard to put on... Alright, okay. Got it on.

"Here, have fun, Kogasa." "Okay then, Murasa."

"You know, you should call me Captain now."

We get out of the dressing room fully dressed. Ah, the feeling of clean clothes!

[X] Take some time to chat with the assistant.

"So, you're Rinnosuke's assistant, huh?" I asked the girl. She's wearing a shirt with the same pattern as the storekeeper.

"Yeah, I'm working here part-time." This girl looks familiar.

"So, what's your name?" Kogasa questioned.

"Oh, it's Sanae Kochiya. Nice to meet you!"

Twitch twitch. It's that miko. Not the red one, but the green one. She doesn't remember, does she?

I drag Kogasa away from Sanae and whisper to her about this dilemma. "It's the miko that solved the incident. You know her, right?"

"Yeah, I do remember! She's pretty nice, but she wasn't surprised by me unfortunately..."

"We better get some information then. "

Both of us walk back to Sanae and I ask her yet another question.

"Why are you working here anyways?"

"Because I have to make money to I can get myself nice things. Kanako doesn't like slackers."

"Good to know your virtues." You know, you should be praying to Byakuren! "Anyways, nice to meet you too."

This is our chance. Our opportunity. We better make use of this. However, is this the right time to do this?

[ ] Yes it is, kidnap Sanae and make a run for it.
[ ] No, not really. Leave the store and head back to the human village.


Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change school swimsuit.
Kogasa: [ ] Change school uniform.
Outfits: Sailor clothes (damp), maid clothes (dirty), torn clothes (muddy)
>> No. 99434
[x] No, not really. Leave the store and head back to the human village.

We still have a boat to fix, and the last thing we need to do is make a fuss that puts us in the spotlight and reveal to Byakuren we screwed up on the job.
>> No. 99438
[x] Yes it is, kidnap Sanae and make a run for it.
>> No. 99439
>>99438

Something I think that'd also run counter to Byakuren's teachings, going and kidnapping someone for revenge.
>> No. 99444
>>99439
We aren't 'kidnapping' her, we're just... 'relocating' her being so she can learn the wonderful teachings of Byakuren regarding Youkai hunting

[x] Yes it is, kidnap Sanae and make a run for it.
>> No. 99448
[X] No, not really. Leave the store and head back to the human village.

We don't need to fight both kiine and sanae.
>> No. 99452
>>99444

I think Byakuren would scold Murasa for doing so, since it's not really the temple's way to go dragging people there.
>> No. 99488
[x] Yes it is, kidnap Sanae and make a run for it.
[x] Such naughty things we're going to do to her.
>> No. 99490
>>99488
I just pictured Sanae running, hiding from "the blue one"
Don't know how I feel about this.
>> No. 99494
[ ] Yes it is, kidnap Sanae and make a run for it.
>> No. 99496
>>99490
Sanae running away from tongue-rape, and failing.

What's so hard?
>> No. 99497
>>99496

Kogasa isn't that kind of girl, and this isn't "The Game"

I'm sure Keine will be REAL amused with kidnapping.
>> No. 99508
>Sanae running away from tongue-rape, and failing.
>What's so hard?

INSERT PENIS JOKE HERE
>> No. 99605
File 125599494745.jpg - (220.54KB , 715x1000 , GoS18.jpg ) [iqdb]
99605
[X] Yes it is, kidnap Sanae and make a run for it.

"Hey Sanae, can you come with me to the back?"

"Alright then. You're looking for something, right?"

"Riiiiiiight." I look at Kogasa who knows that we're going with the plan. "Distract Rinnosuke for, uhh, two minutes. After that, leave."

"Yes, Captain! Will do!" She is such a great crew member.

I walk with Sanae to the back of the store and decide to ask her a fine and important question. It's dark, damp, and I would yell at Rinnosuke for being a terrible inventory manager if I ever had a room as dirty as this.

"Hey, Sanae, do you know a person named Murasa?"

"That name does sound familiar... I think so! Why?" Sanae's face showed worry instantly.

"That's because I'm Captain Murasa Minamitsu and I'm taking you with me!"

"Wha-" I grabbed Sanae by the waist and broke through the back door into the sun dawning on the field. Yes! I've got her!

I manage to escape with Sanae in tow and Kogasa got away and met up with Kogasa in the village. It wasn't hard to not act conspicious, although...

"Murasa, wh-why'd you do that? That was really sponteous!"

"No, it was actually planned. You wouldn't think I would just bust through and do such things without thinking it through, would you? Also, I feel terrible for not doing this sooner, but I'll introduce my only crew member, Kogasa Tatara."

"Surprise, Sanae! Don't you remember me?"

"Yes, I... uhhh, kinda do." Kogasa's umbrella licked Sanae on the face, which she proceeded to wipe off the slobber.

"Why didn't you ask me in the first place?" Sanae questioned.

"Because if you knew who we were, you wouldn't even have any business with us, considering you're nigh insane and all."

"Insane? No, I'm not insane. That was just Kanako channelling her power to me. I'll join you if you like."

"Even after we go and kidnap you from the store?"

"It was a big misunderstanding, the way you're telling me about it! So, are you going to let me join you?"

MY GOD THIS GIRL IS DENSE.

[ ] Invite Sanae into your group.
- [ ] Go back to the store and grab Sanae's stuff for her.
- [ ] Go on your journey to fix the Palanquin Ship!
[ ] Don't invite Sanae to your group.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change school swimsuit.
Kogasa: [ ] Change school uniform.
Outfits: Sailor clothes (damp), maid clothes (dirty), torn clothes (muddy)
>> No. 99607
[x] Invite Sanae into your group.
- [x] Go back to the store and grab Sanae's stuff for her.

Why not put her to work for us, too bad we don't get the option to dress her in the maid clothes.
>> No. 99610
[X] Invite Sanae into your group.
- [X] Go on your journey to fix the Palanquin Ship!
>> No. 99611
File 125599628370.jpg - (14.59KB , 300x375 , sanae_neko_miko.jpg ) [iqdb]
99611
[x] Invite Sanae into your group.
- [x] Go on your journey to fix the Palanquin Ship!
She can grab her stuff later. Right now, we need a miracle!
>> No. 99612
[x] Invite Sanae into your group.
- [x] Go back to the store and grab Sanae's stuff for her.
[X] Buy/Steal another outfit.
-[X] Get sailor clothes, you will need them for your ever growing crew.
-[X] Get a pirate hat and an eyepatch.

Time for a job change. Kidnapping and conscripting Touhous for your crew while ransacking and pillaging Gensokyo in the name of the great Hijiri Byakuren.
>> No. 99613
>>99612

I don't think Byakuren wants us to go about pillaging.

But on a side note; Sanae's funny and it does explain her unholy zeal in UFO.
>> No. 99647
[x] Invite Sanae into your group.
- [x] Go on your journey to fix the Palanquin Ship!

LET US CONVERT HER.
>> No. 99652
[x] Invite Sanae into your group.
- [x] Go back to the store and grab Sanae's stuff for her.

Interesting stuff, like her clot-ehh...
>> No. 99750
File 125608518556.jpg - (249.29KB , 800x904 , GoS19.jpg ) [iqdb]
99750
[x] Invite Sanae into your group.
- [x] Go on your journey to fix the Palanquin Ship!

"Okay then, Murasa, I'll come with you then. Just don't cause any trouble."

"Hooray! Captain, what do we do now?"

"Well, first, we g-" Rumble rumble. "...What was that?"

"Captain, was that your stomach?"

Sanae looked at Kogasa immediately. "Uh, it's more like yours."

"Kogasa, how long has it been since you've eaten?"

"Let's see! Well... ummmm..." Rumble.

"Sorry, Murasa, but we should get Kogasa something. People can't run on empty stomaches."

"I wish I remembered what that meant. Anyways, Kogasa, you should know where everything is, right?"

"Yep! Well, there's three places I know where we can eat out. There's...

[ ] The grilled eel stand on the way to that shrine.
[ ] The grilled chicken cart around the bamboo forest place.
[ ] The noodle place in the human village, although I don't like it there.
[ ] PANIC! In front of my crew? No way.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change school swimsuit.
Kogasa: [ ] Change school uniform.
Sanae: [ ] Change Korindou uniform.
Outfits: Sailor clothes (damp), maid clothes (dirty), torn clothes (muddy)
>> No. 99755
[x] The grilled eel stand on the way to that shrine.

Youkai supporting Youkai.

Sanae: [x] Change Korindou uniform To Maid clothes
[x] Explain to Sanae it's until her probationary period is over, afterwards she can wear her original outfit again.
>> No. 99756
[ ] The grilled eel stand on the way to that shrine.
>> No. 99757
[x] The grilled chicken cart around the bamboo forest place.

I bet an immortal will be a great addition to the crew.
>> No. 99759
File 125608696731.jpg - (46.79KB , 500x633 , sanae_gatau.jpg ) [iqdb]
99759
[x] The grilled eel stand on the way to that shrine.
Sanae: [x] Change Korindou uniform To Maid clothes
[x] Explain to Sanae it's until her probationary period is over, afterwards she can wear her original outfit again.
Sanae meido? I support this endeavor!
>> No. 99762
[x] The grilled eel stand on the way to that shrine.
Sanae: [x] Change Korindou uniform To Maid clothes
>> No. 99764
[x] The grilled eel stand on the way to that shrine.
Sanae: [x] Change Korindou uniform To Maid clothes
[x] Explain to Sanae it's until her probationary period is over, afterwards she can wear her original outfit again.
[x] She also has to end all of her sentences with "Kero~". Every slip-up earns her a flick on the forehead.
>> No. 99782
File 125609605636.png - (352.09KB , 800x650 , GoS20.png ) [iqdb]
99782
Sanae: [x] Change Korindou uniform to maid clothes.

"But why? It's so dirty..."

[x] Explain to Sanae it's until her probationary period is over, afterwards she can wear her original outfit again.

"Oh, okay then. That's fine with me!"

"By the way, Sanae, you should call me Captain too."

[X] The grilled eel stand on the way to that shrine.

We walked over to the grilled eel stand. A lot of forest around this place, it's just too much forest for me. The sun is nearing dawn, but it's still long enough to get a bite before dark.

"So, Kogasa, is this the place?"

"Yes, it is! It's a pretty nice place~"

Kogasa closed her umbrella and we placed our hands beneath the cloth flaps hanging in the stand and moved them over so we can sit down with the sparrow girl cooking some nice eels.

"That really smells delicious! Kogasa, you know the good spots around here." Sanae complimented.

"Well, it's good to know that the Captain's paying for our tab."

"Uh, yeah, sure." Thank Byakuren that the sparrow girl decided to ask for our orders.

"My name is Mystia Lorelei. How may I help you?~" That cheerful tone is so soothing.

Kogasa ordered for herself and Sanae. "Some grilled lamprey and a bottle of sake, please!"

"Alright, and for you?" Her eyes stared at me. This girl... actually looks pretty cute.

"Nothing. I'm okay. Just taking care of these two."

"Alright, I will get those orders done now. Plesae wait warmly~"

I really should stop twiddling my thumbs. Wait, what?

"Hey Captain, I saw you blush when Mystia looked at you!" Kogasa, don't be nosy.

"Wh-what? No way. All my love is for Byakuren!"

"She's coming over here right now!"

Mystia was getting the eels grilled up when she decided to ask Sanae, "Your hair style looks like a familiar person I know."

"I don't think we've met, Mystia. You might mean Reimu."

"Oh... Reimu. I don't really like her. She's just very uncaring of a lot of things. The only time she'll move is when something terrible is happening. Every time I visit, she stares at her donation box."

"That's pretty creepy!" Kogasa remarked.

"Not like we have any reason to pay her a visit anyways."

"Maybe we should, Captain." No, Sanae, just no.

"Oh, here it is. A batch of lamprey eels and a bottle of sake, you two. Enjoy!~"

Kogasa and Sanae started their meal. Kogasa ate the eel off the stick while Sanae just made bite-sized pieces out of the eel and ate them with her chopsticks.

"Sanae, are you okay with that much sake?"

"Yeaahh, I'm pretty sure. It helpss to wash down the eeell." That's Sanae's third glass.

Well, whatever. I decided to give myself a cup of sake from the bottle they got. Slurrrrp.

That reminds me, I've got a surprise for Kogasa.

"Hey Kogasa. Guess what? Guess what?"

"What?" Kogasa was eagerly looking at what I was about to reveal.

I pull out an umbrella. "Look what I have!"

Sanae's expression turned to shock and she dropped her piece of eel (which fortunately landed back in her plate).

"What?!" Whoops. I didn't realize what I've done. "Ca-ca- Murasa!" Sanae put her chopsticks down and grabbed the umbrella. "Why did you steal this?!"

"Relax, Sanae. Relax. Nothing bad is going to happen. Really."

"But... if Rinnosuke finds out I went with you two and you stole something, that means... that means I'm an accomplice!"

"Sanae! Get ahold of yourself. Rinnosuke won't find out if he doesn't know."

"But... but..." Sanae was sobbing severely.

"Kogasa, I think you should get Sanae away from the alcohol."

"But, Captain, I'm not done eating!"

"I'll ask Mystia to pack it up for us, but first, we really need to help Sanae off the alcohol."

Sanae was really off her rocker. "...I'm gonna lose my jobbb. I don't wanna lose my jobbbb..."

"Sorry about that, Mystia."

"It's okay. I'll pack the eels for you."

"Here you go, the tab. 500 yen."

"That's a bit... generous. Thank you very much!"

"With that commotion I caused, I think I should compensate for that."

"Thank you for eating at my grilled lamprey stand. See you later.~"

"Alright, I will." I grab the packed eels and the bottle of sake and wave goodbye to Mystia.

I manage to catch up to Kogasa, with Sanae, who has tears swelling up in her eyes while asleep.

"I guess we have to set up camp here then."

"Captain, Sanae is a... deeply disturbed person."

"How so, Kogasa?"

"Well, her imagination is... wacky."

"Anyways, when we wake up, remind me of this."

"Captain, what do you need to remember?"

"For the love of Byakuren, do not give Sanae any more sake."
>> No. 99789
File 125609657725.jpg - (129.17KB , 800x800 , public_service_cirno.jpg ) [iqdb]
99789
Even if you are older than the drinking age limit your state, country, or nation imposes on you, be sure to have a trusted friend nearby so they can get you out of there fast.

Only you can prevent embarrassing situations.

Approved by Cirno, who is the strongest.
>> No. 99791
File 12560967533.jpg - (47.34KB , 500x714 , GoS21.jpg ) [iqdb]
99791
I rolled over and got up. Sanae was really knocked out and Kogasa was drooling. On me.

--

Sailor's Log (Chapter 2):

We met a lady named Keine Kamishirasawa. She's a youkai that protects the humans in the village. I bet Byakuren would love to meet her.

We also met a storekeeper named Rinnosuke (who I just don't like) and bought some new outfits from him. It's so good to smell new clothes.

Our new ally, Sanae Kochiya, is the human shrine maiden who helped Byakuren out. She agreed heartily to join us on this adventure.

Lastly, we talked to Mystia Lorelei and got some food. We also learned a very good lesson. A very very important lesson.

--

I secretly hand the umbrella to Kogasa and whisper to her to keep that a secret. After a while, Sanae managed to finally wake up.

"What... happened last night?" She complained.

I make up another grand excuse. "We had some really good lamprey eels. See, we even have some leftovers!"

"I guess that's good to know. Nothing important happened, right?" Err...

"Anyways, we should get going. We need to fix the Palanquin Ship so I can get back to Byakuren."

"Okay, Captain." Sanae responded. "Where should we go?

[ ] Go to Kourindou and return that umbrella.
[ ] Head to Reimu's shrine and ask her for help.
[ ] Come back to the Palanquin Ship and see how it is doing.
[ ] PANIC! That requires me being fully awake.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change school swimsuit.
Kogasa: [ ] Change school uniform.
Sanae: [ ] Change maid clothes (dirty).
Outfits: Sailor clothes (damp), Korindou uniform, torn clothes (muddy).
>> No. 99792
[ ] Come back to the Palanquin Ship and see how it is doing.
>> No. 99794
>>99791
My god, what's wrong with her legs?!
>> No. 99795
[x] Come back to the Palanquin Ship and see how it is doing.

Time to go back to your ship.
>> No. 99798
[X] Come back to the Palanquin Ship and see how it is doing.
>> No. 99799
[X] Come back to the Palanquin Ship and see how it is doing.
>> No. 99805
[x] Come back to the Palanquin Ship and see how it is doing.
>> No. 99810
[x] Come back to the Palanquin Ship and see how it is doing.

>Sailor clothes (damp)
I expect these will eventually become dry by themselves...?
>> No. 99820
>>99810
Actually, the sailor clothes will dry out by the next update and Murasa will automatically wear them (with the swimsuit).

However, that's when I get time to update.
>> No. 99852
File 125616383458.jpg - (155.44KB , 675x416 , GoS22.jpg ) [iqdb]
99852
NOTE: Torn clothes (muddy) has dried out. It is now torn clothes (dirty). It's still full of holes.

NOTE: Sailor clothes (damp) has dried out. It is now just sailor clothes.

[X] Murasa: Put on sailor clothes.

[X] Come back to the Palanquin Ship and see how it is doing.

Thank Byakuren that I have remembered the directions in the Forest of Magic.

"Here we are." The Palanquin Ship, amazingly, is still there. "Well, Sanae, what do you think?"

"I think I can fix it, Captain!" Yes! Once we're done, I can come back to Byakuren's temple!

Sanae started chanting while we stood back and watched. She finished and a bright flash of light flooded the ship.

...

"Huh? It didn't work? Let me try again!"

Chanting. Flash of light. Nothing.

I interrupt Sanae. "Hey, Sanae."

"Yes, Captain?"

"Why don't you try believing in another person?"

"What? No! That's not being loyal to the god you worship!"

"If you tried praying to Byakuren, your magic would have this ship powered and fixed in no time!"

"...Who?"

Facepalm. "Anyways, I guess we sh- Hey, Sanae, what are you doin- HEY!" I try to grab Sanae away while she's chanting but it's too late and this time, the flash of light caused part of the ship to explode. Double hand facepalm.

Everyone coughed in the dust cloud from the explosion. Suddenly, the cloud cleared away instantly and Kogasa was blown away by a crow girl who decided to investigate.

"Hey, you guys! What happened here?" She asked sponteously.

Cough cough. "Nothing particular." I respond. "Just don't worry."

"That's not fun! You or one of your friends must have done something to cause this much ruckus!" The girl was looking around and saw Sanae tumbled over and Kogasa in a tree. Her eyes turned towards Sanae.

"Oh, hey Sanae, why are you with this girl?"

"Oh... uhhh... hey Aya. These two wanted me to help them on their journey to fix this ship. I tried many times to fix it, but I accidently caused it to explode! Which isn't really good."

My attention goes towards Sanae. "You know this nosy girl?"

"Yeah. She's Aya Shameimaru, the crow tengu that writes the Bunbunmaru Newspaper. She might be annoying, but she's really fun to be around."

My attitude around her might change later on, but I still think she's annoying.

"So! You're trying to fix your ship, huh? That sounds pretty exciting." Aya was writing notes down in her notebook.

"Do you know anyone who can help, Aya? We're a bit... short from actually getting anywhere."

"Well, let's see! You can...

[ ] Go ask Reimu at her shrine.
[ ] Bother Marisa at her house.
[ ] Look for Alice in the forest.
[ ] Go past the Human Village and head to the Garden of the Sun.
[ ] Go to the Youkai Mountain and bother Sanae's folks.
[ ] Stroll through the Bamboo Forest and ask for help.
[ ] PANIC! I'm still busy facepalming.

Kogasa got down from the tree finally. "That's a lot of places! Where should we go, Captain?"

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit.
Kogasa: [ ] Change school uniform.
Sanae: [ ] Change maid clothes (dirty).
Outfits: Korindou uniform, torn clothes (dirty).
>> No. 99854
[x] Go to the Youkai Mountain and bother Sanae's folks.
GO MEET NEW RELIGIONS
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?
>> No. 99860
[x] Go to the Youkai Mountain and bother Sanae's folks.

We can perhaps get some Kappa help on fixing the ship, at least the physical damage.
>> No. 99862
File 125616622151.jpg - (601.71KB , 1404x2000 , 011.jpg ) [iqdb]
99862
[x] Go to the Youkai Mountain and bother Sanae's folks.

Meanwhile at Byakuren's temple.
>> No. 99865
[X] Go to the Youkai Mountain and bother Sanae's folks.

Kappa intervention required.
>> No. 99938
>>99862
Source?
>> No. 99942
>>99938
NSFW if people didn't get the message.

[煮豆]TORATONE
ttp://www.mediafire.com/?t3hhg2z0hmw
>> No. 99980
>>99942
Thanks. A tad bit short, but good stuff.
>> No. 99997
[x] Go to the Youkai Mountain and bother Sanae's folks.
>> No. 100498
If things go goodly, I'll update on Monday.
>> No. 100703
File 125660208760.jpg - (428.05KB , 735x900 , a846475ba93d0869b6b2896cacb9b6d2.jpg ) [iqdb]
100703
[X] Go to the Youkai Mountain and bother Sanae's folks.

"Sanae, if you can't do it, then we should ask your parents to get the ship up." I'd think that they're way more powerful than her, but it might get complicated once they discover who I actually worship.

"That's a great idea, Captain! We'll get to it very soon."

Aya waved goodbye to us. "Good luck! Let's hope you get your ship working again!" She's not going to help?!

Not like we could have asked anyways, since she just went and disappeared on us...

"Anyways, Sanae~ How are we going to get up the mountain?"

Sanae looked confused. "Well, just fly up there, of course."

Both of us expressed worry. "...fly?"

"It's not that hard, really!"

Kogasa manages an excuse. "I can drift in the air! However, Captain can't fl-"

I cover Kogasa's mouth. "I just don't want to! That's all!"

Sanae was dense, yes, but she saw through my little lie. "Don't worry, I can just carry you up there!" She tightly grabbed my waist. I felt the wind gathering around Sanae while Kogasa opened up her umbrella.

"Th-th-that's okay..." Why am I stuttering?

"Captain, are you ready?"

"For the love of Byakuren, NO!"

"Here we gooooo!"

--

I awoke to clouds in front of u- in front of us?!

"Hey, Captain~ you're awake~" Kogasa lovingly informed me. She was happily twirling in the wind surrounding Sanae.

Still freaking out here.

"Captain," Sanae asked me. "where do you want to go?"

[ ] Go to the river in front of the mountain.
[ ] Visit that village on the mountain.
[ ] Head to your parent's place.
[ ] GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit.
Kogasa: [ ] Change school uniform.
Sanae: [ ] Change maid clothes (dirty).
Outfits: Korindou uniform, torn clothes (dirty).
>> No. 100705
[X] Head to your parent's place.
[X] Anemia option.
>> No. 100775
[x] Head to your parent's place.
>> No. 100784
[X] Head to your parent's place.

I ALMOST voted to change clothes...just to see how it would go over in midair.
>> No. 100796
[ ] Visit that village on the mountain.
>> No. 100803
>>100784
Let me help you with that.

[x] GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!
Kogasa: [x] Change school uniform to Korindou uniform.

Oh, the hilarity.
>> No. 100842
>>100784
>>100803

Oh hell with it. Midair transformation sequence go!

[x] Change school uniform to Korindou uniform.
>> No. 100843
File 12566869257.jpg - (174.86KB , 1200x800 , 1237436830699.jpg ) [iqdb]
100843
[X] Head to your parent's place.
Kogasa: [x] Change school uniform to Korindou uniform.

Correct actions.
>> No. 101395
File 125679562038.jpg - (864.65KB , 1024x768 , a00c1041fe93d2308c674487a241b0f0.jpg ) [iqdb]
101395
[X] Kogasa: Change school uniform to Korindou uniform.

"In the air, Captain?!"

"Yeah, sure, Kogasa!"

I guess since Kogasa only has to hang on to the umbrella, she doesn't have much to worry about. Her... flexibility allows her to change easily.

Sanae started blushing. "That was... a bit revealing, wasn't it?"

"Hey, Sanae, focus!"

Although... if Sanae thought that was embarassing, then if Kogasa looked a bit risque even with underwear on, does that mean that Sanae doesn't have...?

"Captain?" Kogasa asked after she finished changing.

Whoops. Nosebleed.

[X] Go to her parent's house.

Kogasa and Sanae (carrying me) landed gently on the ground. We were in front of what Sanae told me was the "Moriya Shrine". A lovely house with the gate standing in front of it and a donation box sitting on its porch.

Of course, I didn't admire the shrine... yet. I admired the ground first.

"Earth! Nice solid earth!" I sobbed. Kogasa found it amusing. Sanae finally got the point.

Not that it was actual dirt, but the stone path leading to the shrine. For being on top of a mountain, it was a beautiful place... not as pretty as Byakuren's temple though.

"So we're here, Captain! I say that I should call up both Kanako and Suwako to come talk to you two. Is that alright with both of you?"

"You know, we sho-" I cover Kogasa's mouth again and handwave an excuse to Sanae.

"No no no, wait! Let me talk with Kogasa about it."

I pull Kogasa over to a place where Sanae can't hear us.

"Captain, why can't we? It'll be easier." She was confused.

I explain how bad the situation can turn out to be. "Unlike the green haired shrine maiden over there, that Kanako lady she mentioned will most likely remember us from before. And also most likely dismember us."

Kogasa looked frightened. "...With that in mind... then what should we tell Sanae, Captain?"

[ ] Tell Sanae to bring Kanako out anyways.
[ ] Tell Sanae to call for this "Suwako" person.
[ ] Let Sanae go with the original plan of bringing out both Kanako and Suwako.
[ ] Perish the thought of calling them out at all and rummage through Sanae's parents' house.
[ ] PANIC!

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit.
Kogasa: [ ] Change Korindou uniform.
Sanae: [ ] Change maid clothes (dirty).
Outfits: School uniform, torn clothes (dirty).
>> No. 101397
[x] Perish the thought of calling them out at all and rummage through Sanae's parents' house.
Murasa: [x] Change into school uniform.
Sanae: [x] Change into school swimsuit.

Maybe seeing Sanae in a school swimsuit would soften the blow if we were recognized by the goddesses.

...I think I'm having more fun with this than I should.
>> No. 101403
[x] Tell Sanae to call for this "Suwako" person.

Let's call out the moderate goddess.

I'd think both would be good but they might bicker a bit too much.
>> No. 101427
[x] Tell Sanae to call for this "Suwako" person.
Superior
>> No. 101517
[x] Tell Sanae to call for this "Suwako" person.

Better than having fighting goddesses on our hands.
>> No. 101601
File 125689035934.jpg - (506.93KB , 575x800 , GoS25.jpg ) [iqdb]
101601
[X] Tell Sanae to call for this "Suwako" person.

"So Sanae!" I shouted to her. "New idea."

"Huh?" Sanae was pretty confused, but my idea was pretty great.

"You should just call up Suwako for a ch-"

A scream of delight sounded out from above the shrine. "Did someone call on meee!"

A giant frog slammed on the stone path of the Moriya Shrine. Kogasa floated slightly, but Sanae and I lost our footing and fell on our behinds.

I was the first one to remark and what a remark it was. "Ouch! What was that and who are you?!"

"Don't be so rude!" It looked like the frog was talking and I was out of my mind, but it was actually a girl standing on top of the frog. "I'm Suwako Moriya!"

Sanae was the next to comment. "Owww. Suwako, please don't do that." She rubbed her butt in slight pain. "Do you know where Kanako is right now?"

"Oh, her? She went shopping." I manage to finally get up and see this girl for myself. Suwako had blonde hair and a straw hat with frog eyes on it. She's even more stranger than Kanako, but at least she doesn't want to take our limbs and whatnot.

Suddenly, the wind picks up and spins Kogasa straight at Suwako (who didn't even notice it), tumbling both of them and taking Suwako off the frog.

"Whooaaaa!" Kogasa and Suwako both said as they rolled on the ground.

Suwako gets up and picks Kogasa up. "You're pretty light. A bit cute, too."

"...thank you!" Kogasa blushed. "...Oh right! Captain! That question!"

I almost did forget. "Hey Suwako." I called out to her.

"Hmm? Do you need something?"

"Can you fix my ship? I'd love it if you could."

"Wait wait wait just a second, you!" Suwako gestured at wanting me to stop at what I was saying. "I need to ask you one question... Is the object you're asking me to fix powered by any gods?"

"Uhhh..." Well, my plan just went kaput.

Sanae manages to find the worst opportunity to answer the question. "Yes, it is! It's powered by this... Byakuren lady. That's what Captain told me."

Despite her saying that, Suwako finds no problem with it. "I can't help you there then. Since you're the one," Suwako pointed at me. "who knows the god that powers your ship, you should find a way to fix it."

"But I don't know how!" I complain.

"You better find out if you want to get your ship running again." Suwako hopped onto her giant frog.

"Thanks for the advice. ...yeah."

"One more thing!" Suwako bellowed. "What are your names?"

"I'm Captain Murasa Minamitsu, and this," My hand's open palm towards my other crewmate. "is Kogasa."

"I actually like Kogasa. You, on the other hand? So-so." Suwako crossed her arms and closed her eyes. "Anyways, I have business to get to. Goodbye, you three!" And with that, her giant frog turned and leaped away.

"Captain, that was such a strange person." Kogasa said.

"Strange, yes, but we have a lead now."

"So, since we're done here, Captain," Sanae questioned. "where do you want to go now?"

[ ] Walk to the village on the mountain.
[ ] Sail on the waterfall down to the river near the base of the mountain.
[ ] Wait for Kanako.
[ ] PANIC!

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit.
Kogasa: [ ] Change Korindou uniform.
Sanae: [ ] Change maid clothes (dirty).
Outfits: School uniform, torn clothes (dirty).
>> No. 101602
[X] Walk to the village on the mountain.
Someone there might have ideas.
>> No. 101603
[x] Walk to the village on the mountain.
Murasa: [x] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit.
Kogasa: [x] Change Korindou uniform.
>> No. 101607
[x] Sail on the waterfall down to the river near the base of the mountain.

sounds awesome
>> No. 101613
[X] Walk to the village on the mountain.

Kogasa is Love, Suwako agrees.

I wonder if we can run into any kappa as to repair the physical damage, as far as the power part, that'll be more complicated.
>> No. 101619
File 125692199136.jpg - (91.87KB , 650x860 , 125675283331.jpg ) [iqdb]
101619
[X] Walk to the village on the mountain.
Bah.
There are no goods like the Youkai Jesus.
>> No. 101807
File 125704273890.jpg - (594.69KB , 815x1083 , GoS26.jpg ) [iqdb]
101807
[X] Walk to the village on the mountain.

"We haven't walked in a long time, right? Let's climb down the mountain to that village we saw before."

"Captain, can't we just fly again?" Sanae suggested.

"I don't think Captain would love to get in the air again."

The leaves were turning today. It's such a nice sight to see, especially since I'm not high in the sky. After a short journey, we manage to get to the village.

A familiar face greeted us there. "How are you guys today? Did you get your ship fixed?"

"No, not really, Aya, but we're getting to it. Why are you here anyways?"

"That's easy, this is where I live!" The bustling village walked with strange folks, but Aya didn't seem so foreign in the crowd. "Anyways, I've heard of a scoop and I need to get to it, so see ya!" And away she went.

"She doesn't ever stay still for long, does she?" Kogasa commented.

I responded, "Not like you do, either."

She pouted and blushed. "What do you mean by that!"

"Not like we have daylight to waste anyways. We better find someone to ask for directions."

[ ] Keep climbing down the mountain to the base with the river.
[ ] Head to the restaurant here and get a bite.
[ ] Bother the white haired dog ear girl near the cliff.
[ ] Wash up at the river flowing through the village.
[ ] Take a detour and travel around the mountainside.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit.
Kogasa: [ ] Change Korindou uniform.
Sanae: [ ] Change maid clothes (dirty).
Outfits: School uniform, torn clothes (dirty).
>> No. 101809
[ ] Wash up at the river flowing through the village.
Candid Friend get.
>> No. 101814
[x] Wash up at the river flowing through the village.
[x] Change Sanae's clothes to school uniform.

This way we can wash both sets of clothes, that and she's earned her way to being out of that dirty maid outfit.
>> No. 101820
[X] Bother the white haired dog ear girl near the cliff.
>> No. 101929
[x] Bother the white haired dog ear girl near the cliff.

The next crew member
>> No. 101968
[c] Wash up at the river flowing through the village.
[c] Change Sanae's clothes to school uniform.
>> No. 102052
File 12572097485.jpg - (121.08KB , 500x700 , a523e8f67fd229885ed9aaa86daa5f51.jpg ) [iqdb]
102052
[x] Change Sanae's clothes to school uniform.

"This feels familiar in a sense..." Sanae murmured.

[x] Wash up at the river flowing through the village.

I take a look around the village and discover something that my crew would enjoy.

"Kogasa and Sanae, want to go take a dip in the river?"

Kogasa promptly agreed. However, Sanae had some trouble accepting a trip to a nice bath.

"I'm already clean! Do I have to?" she complained.

"Sanaaaeee. Just join us. It'll be comfortable!" Kogasa convinced Sanae.

"I... guess so." Sanae nervously accepted the offer.

I didn't feel like one to travel around a lot, but getting to the river was worth it in my opinion.

The villagers here have made the river a nice place to relax as I can see. The floor in the river was flat and there were wooden benches to sit on. The atmosphere around here was so calm, I could stay here forever. Maybe I should ask Byakuren to come around here sometime.

There were a stack of towels sitting on a bin with a sign above it reading, "Please be sure to keep the towels tidy."

"This place must be pretty small if they expect everyone to act like that~" Kogasa commented.

"I don't think we should anger them. Besides, we're guests here; we should treat them how they should treat us." I told Kogasa. Byakuren's philosophy is a lovely one.

Kogasa pondered on that statement. "Well, why not just forego the towels? We could just jump in nak-"

"No!" Sanae cried out, blushing. "No no no. We'll take the towels."

"You know, Captain? We should wash those dirty clothes we have too while we're at it." Kogasa suggested.

"That sounds fine. If it's okay for the two of you, I'm going to get undressed now." I excused myself, grabbed a towel from the bin, and got myself ready.

I sat down on the bench he other two took their turns in getting ready. They then sat down with me.

Kogasa unfortunately had trouble keeping her towel on. Sanae's towel just... keeps itself on.

"Alright, let's go in."

Kogasa was the first to get in the river and she actually did not have any trouble getting in.

Sanae, however, was hesitating to slip in the river since she couldn't get used to the cold current.

I was the last to get in and to be honest, it just takes a second to adjust. I looked around a few moments and saw that Sanae finally got in the river and is now chatting with Kogasa.

Ahhh... what a lovely dip. This does remind me of the old days,
with the moon beating down on the surface of the water,
the current going around my body, a soothing gentle flow,
relaxing my every nerve... falling and falling... to the point of...




The thought came up that I should start associating with my crew more, not to reminisce about myself, although I feel like I can be a little mischievous about this.

It'll be fun for me, but I only have one chance to do what I'm planning to do!

[ ] Scoot closer to Kogasa.
[ ] Scoot closer to Sanae.
[ ] Grab Kogasa's breasts from behind.
[ ] Grab Sanae's breasts from behind.
[ ] I'm already having enough fun watching them talk with each other.

NOTE: Maid clothes (dirty) has been thoroughly cleaned. It is now maid clothes (wet).

NOTE: Torn clothes (dirty) has been thoroughly cleaned. It is now torn clothes (wet). It's amazing how it hasn't melted into a puddle yet.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit.
Kogasa: [ ] Change Korindou uniform.
Sanae: [ ] Change school uniform.
Outfits: Maid clothes (wet), torn clothes (wet).
>> No. 102058
[x] Grab Sanae's breasts from behind.

Let's see how they compare to Byakuren's
>> No. 102065
[x] Grab Kogasa's breasts from behind.
[x] Grab Sanae's breasts from behind.

Left, Right.
>> No. 102104
[x] Grab Kogasa's breasts from behind.
[x] Grab Sanae's breasts from behind.

FOUR HANDS
>> No. 102115
[X] Scoot closer to Kogasa.
[X] Grab Sanae's breasts from behind.

turn 360 degrees and swim away
>> No. 102282
[c] Grab Kogasa's breasts from behind.
[c] Grab Sanae's breasts from behind.
>> No. 102398
The choice I've selected is the one and only rational vote that was cast because everyone else thinks that Murasa is an eight armed Kraken that molests girls the option that was most voted:
[X] Grab Sanae's breasts from behind.

I'll update tomorrow. If you guys think that's unfair, then go at it.
>> No. 102746
>I'll update tomorrow
>09/11/04

Writefags are lazy around here
>> No. 103013
Hey, I'm sort of screwed out of a computer for a while, so my apologies, but this story is put on hold until I get it back.

>>102746
God's a lovely comedian! That's why I don't like him.
>> No. 103924
File 125827693193.jpg - (258.56KB , 695x600 , c57c513ae89904f8d27b1106cfdc6dff.jpg ) [iqdb]
103924
>> No. 103974
>>102746
Oh, no, no. That's not it at all.

You see, time flows differently here.

This is a magical world where seven minutes lasts an eternity, but fifty years goes by in the blink of an eye.
>> No. 105308
File 125922326619.jpg - (80.93KB , 483x577 , GoS27pic.jpg ) [iqdb]
105308
[X] Grab Sanae's breasts from behind.

I must inspect the miko's power! Being the sneaky sailor I am, I wade behind Sanae and decide to... grab!

This soft, bouncy feeling in my hands... I'm disgusted. Those... things are as big as Byakuren's. I'd like to deny that...

Sanae jumps while Kogasa stares at me and asks, "Captain, is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong. Nothing at all." I commented. However, I had a blushing Sanae pointing wildly at me.

"W-Why did you touch me there?! That's not v-very nice!" She stuttered. Strangely, her towel still managed to stay attached to her body during her crazy movements.

"Don't worry about it, Sanae." I answer. Still, though, ugh...

"W-Well! That's not going to stop me from relaxing!"

"You already relaxed enough."

"No, I did not!"

Sanae and I got in a big arguement. It wasn't particularly friendly, but I won't let her badmouth

"My deity's better than yours!"

"If your deity's so good, why isn't she around, huh?!"

"Your goddess is a fatty fat fat hag!"

"I bet she's so old she remembers the existence of the first ocean!"

...

Kogasa turned around and faced me again. "Hey, Captain? Captain!" She grabbed her towel again. Kogasa really needs to grow some breasts, really.

Both of us glared at Kogasa with menacing eyes. "WHAT?!"

"I hear someone coming!"

[ ] Act naturally. Even with Sanae being a jerk about Byakuren.
[ ] Move to one side of the river.
[ ] Get everyone to leave the river
- [ ] Cool off at the restaurant nearby.
- [ ] Go sleep in the inn nearby. Of course, it costs money.
- [ ] Camp out and get some rest.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit.
Kogasa: [ ] Change Korindou uniform.
Sanae: [ ] Change school uniform.
Outfits: Maid clothes (wet), torn clothes (wet).

>> No. 105322
[x] Move to one side of the river.

I wonder who it is.
>> No. 105327
[x] Act naturally. Even with Sanae being a jerk about Byakuren.
>> No. 105331
[x] Get everyone to leave the river
- [x] Cool off at the restaurant nearby.

Get drunk.
>> No. 105356
[X] Act naturally. Even with Sanae being a jerk about Byakuren.
>> No. 105497
File 125937471871.jpg - (106.42KB , 500x614 , GoS28.jpg ) [iqdb]
105497
[X] Act naturally. Even with Sanae being a jerk about Byakuren.

"Everyone, behave!" I said. The footsteps got closer and by the time the person arrived, we were chilling. Or at least, I hope it looked like that.

The person that Kogasa mentioned was a girl with white hair and red eyes. Her fluffy ears perked up at the sight of us in the river, but later relaxed. She placed her sword and shield right beside our clothes and went to get undressed.

"Oh, it's Momizi." Sanae broke the silence.

Kogasa and I were confused and we both said, "Who?"

"A white wolf tengu. She patrols the area around here for enemies and such. I'm good friends with her." Sanae reassured us.

"Why didn't she just start speaking to you then?" I instigated.

"Because you two are my new friends." Sanae reminds us. "She finds first impressions important and wants to make the best impressions on you."

I look over and see this Momizi in a towel now, walking towards us.

"Sanae, how are you doi-" Momizi stopped mid-sentence as she tripped and fell on a slick spot. Subconciously, I was obligated to get out of the river and help her up. My two friends followed suit right after.


A while later...

We were dressed and our towels were put away. Momizi was also dressed and still lying on the floor. We helped her out enough as it is, but Sanae still wants to stay for a little longer.

"Saaaanaeee. What happened?" Momizi murmured.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be alright." Sanae assured her.

"Who are these two, by the way?"

"This is Kogasa and this is Murasa. I call Murasa 'Captain' for short."

"Well, nice to meet you two. I'm sorry about being so clumsy."

Kogasa smiled. "You're pretty cool, you know."

I remarked, "You can already tell that, Kogasa?"

"Yes, Captain! Sanae told me all about her and I'd bet on that!"

I guess our relaxation time is over. Now we've got a wolf girl and nothing else to do. Should we take her in or keep her at her duty so as to not have another mouth to feed?

[ ] Persuade Momizi to join my crew.
- [ ] Cool off at the restaurant nearby.
- [ ] Go sleep in the inn nearby. Of course, it costs money.
- [ ] Camp out and get some rest.
[ ] Let her do her work as patrol and go do something else.
- [ ] Cool off at the restaurant nearby.
- [ ] Go sleep in the inn nearby. Of course, it costs money.
- [ ] Camp out and get some rest.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit.
Kogasa: [ ] Change Korindou uniform.
Sanae: [ ] Change school uniform.
Outfits: Maid clothes (wet), torn clothes (wet).
>> No. 105516
[x] Let her do her work as patrol and go do something else.
- [x] Cool off at the restaurant nearby.

I don't want to take Momiji away from her duties.
>> No. 105521
[X] Let her do her work as patrol and go do something else.
- [X] Cool off at the restaurant nearby.

how far $10 will go, who knows?
>> No. 105540
[X] Persuade Momizi to join my crew.
- [X] Cool off at the restaurant nearby.

The more the merrier.
>> No. 105541
[X] Let her do her work as patrol and go do something else.
- [X] Cool off at the restaurant nearby.
>> No. 105619
[ ] Let her do her work as patrol and go do something else.
- [ ] Cool off at the restaurant nearby.
>> No. 105697
File 12595473229.jpg - (811.29KB , 719x1012 , GoS29pic.jpg ) [iqdb]
105697
[X] Let her do her work as patrol and go do something else.

"Momizi, are you feeling better now?" Kogasa inquired.

"Yes, I'm fine now." Momizi gets up and brushes herself off.

"Well, sorry about your accident, Momizi." I said to her.

"No, it's okay. Sanae is right, though; you two are good friends to have."

"Of course, of course. Would I be a captain if I didn't?"

"Good point!" Momizi turned around and was about to leave when Sanae had an important question to ask.

"Hey Momizi, do you have a spare map?" Sanae pondered.

"Actually, I do!" Momizi gave Sanae a map. "This is for taking care of me."

"Thank you so much!" Kogasa shouted.

- [X] Cool off at the restaurant nearby.

I feel refreshed, but the other two felt a bit hungry, so we might as well get them dinner.

We were seated at a table, our hair still nice and wet.

The waiter came up and gave us our menus. A bit... old styled, isn't it?

"Hey Captain," Kogasa bothered me. "I want this, and this, and this too!"

"Psst, Kogasa," I whisper to her. "We only have 1,000 yen left and not all of it's for you, we have to let Sanae have something too, you know."

"...Sorry. I'm just hungry, that's all." Kogasa said apologetically.

I ruffled her hair up. "That's okay, we all have urges like that~" I turn towards Sanae. "Did you find out what you want yet, Sanae?"

"1,000 yen left? I guess I could have this then." She pointed to the item in question for me. That's actually pretty reasonable, despite her mindset and all.

"Anyways, Kogasa, since Sanae chose what she's having, have fun with the rest."

"Sure!"

Both of them told the waiter their orders. Kogasa then asked Sanae for that map she got from Momizi.

"I really should thank you for getting this map." I commented. "A lot more useful to us, isn't it?"

Kogasa opened up the map on the table. "Where should we go next?"

[ ] The sunflower field.
[ ] The base of the waterfall.
[ ] The mountain that leads to heaven.
[ ] Reimu's shrine.
[ ] The human village.
[ ] The Scarlet Devil Mansion.
[ ] The Forest of Magic.
[ ] Back to the Palanquin Ship.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit.
Kogasa: [ ] Change Korindou uniform.
Sanae: [ ] Change school uniform.
Outfits: Maid clothes (wet), torn clothes (wet).
>> No. 105698
A discussion thread has been made here:
>>/words/114

Also, the [ ] PANIC! button will return after this chapter concludes.

Enjoy.
>> No. 105699
[x] The base of the waterfall.

Aren't we still looking for the Kappa?
>> No. 105706
[X] The base of the waterfall.

>>105699
I don't know if that was our intention or not, but it seems logical...they might have more knowledge about how to fix the ship.
>> No. 105754
[x] The base of the waterfall.
>> No. 105765
[X] Reimu's shrine.

We might find some money there.
>> No. 105768
File 12595918976.jpg - (100.67KB , 580x828 , c537a9f3e4aee36e0503d24fb6b0289b.jpg ) [iqdb]
105768
>>105765
orly?
>> No. 105773
File 125959833196.jpg - (93.99KB , 580x828 , 1245466968876.jpg ) [iqdb]
105773
>>105768
>> No. 105778
>>105765

Yeah right, any money the shrine gets doesn't last long.

And trying to rob the shrine is not a good idea for our party (two Youkai and an upstart oppai Miko), since Reimu's easy going as long as you don't do two things: Take money from her and messing with her shrine. (Sanae for one found this out the hard way)
>> No. 105953
File 12597111134.jpg - (88.86KB , 537x700 , be096236718924ea816e078553252811.jpg ) [iqdb]
105953
[X] The base of the waterfall.

I pointed right under where we were on the map. "We just have to keep climbing down the mountain, alright?"

"Yes!" Both Kogasa and Sanae shouted.

"Anyways, you two stay here and enjoy your meal. I'm going to go look for a place to camp out. I'll be in the tent."

"Alright, Captain." Kogasa said. "We'll find you, right?"

"Of course, it'll be somewhere easy to find. Anyways, have fun."

"We will!" Kogasa responded.

I gave Kogasa the yen, left the table and looked back just as the waiter came with their orders.

"Thank you very much." Sanae politely commented.

I look at what I grabbed in my hand: the half full bottle of sake from yesterday. Might as well.

I polish off the rest of the sake while I set up the tent. Even if I'm drunk, I can do things well... or even better.

Nonetheless, there was nothing else to do today. A lot of stuff has happened and we're slightly closer to getting the Palanquin ship back to working order. However, right now, I rest.
>> No. 105954
File 125971118856.jpg - (307.77KB , 400x608 , 4b449c78c5b030b7ca72018046bd1905.jpg ) [iqdb]
105954
--

Sailor's Log (Chapter 3)

My crew and I tried to fix the Palanquin Ship, but to no avail, we were stuck.

A girl named Aya came around while we were busy working on the ship and suggested we go bother Sanae's folks for help.

Of course, they were on a mountain high up, so Sanae took me flying. It was a very unpleasant experience.

We met a lady named Suwako who told us that Sanae couldn't help us at all at fixing the ship, but I could... if I learned how to.

Then, we headed to the village on the mountain and took a bath in the river. Sanae also met an old friend, but we had to help her with her unfortunate accident.

Anyways, the two are now eating and I'm pretty sure that someone at the base of the mountain would help us on this dilemma.

--

NOTE: Maid clothes (wet) has dried out. It is now just maid clothes.

NOTE: Torn clothes (wet) has dried out. It is now just torn clothes. You should really throw this away.

I looked around. Good thing that these two managed to find my tent. I also see the empty bottle of sake rolling around in here too. I should get rid of that.

Kogasa got up and started pushing Sanae back and forth. "Wake up, sleepyhead~"

"Ooof... don't do that, Kanako..." Sanae whispered while sleeping.

"Wake up!" Kogasa screamed.

"Okay okay! Stop that!" Sanae also woke up and ruffled Kogasa's hair.

"Let's start packing and get to going down the mountain, crew!" I yelled.

Everything was done at a leisurely pace and we were now travelling beside the edge of the river. We finally got to the part of the river where it became a waterfall.

Sanae decided it was that time again where we had to fly down. I unfortunately agreed and braced myself once more. It was a slow descent, but it might just be me getting used to it by now.

Kogasa floated down then ran up to the river and washed her face. "This is so refreshing!"

"Didn't you just take a bath yesterday?" I inquired.

"Yeah, but it feels nice, doesn't it?"

"I guess you can say that, but still..."

I wasn't looking when I heard someone call us out.

"Hey, you three! What are you doing here?" The person yelled. We turned to her and Sanae strangely recognized her.

She was a girl with a green hat covering her blue hair tied into tails. Her teal dress had many pouches and so did her lily green backpack. She held a wrench facing down and walked around in teal rain boots. Maybe this is the person we're looking for!

"Hello Nitori! How are you?" Sanae answered. "I'm just helping out my friends fix their ship."

"Oh really? That sounds exciting!" Nitori waved hello to both of us. She also took a second glance at Sanae's school uniform. "Sanae, that's a bit... different for you, Anyways, do you need any help then?"

"Hmm, yes." I pondered. "Or maybe... do you know your way around ships?"

"I definitely do! I also know a lot about science if you need that."

"Science?" Kogasa questioned. "What's that?"

"It's technology, tools to make your life easier. It's an interesting prospect, to me at least. So, what do you need?"

[ ] Demand the best science has to offer!
[ ] Just ask to repair the ship to working order.
[ ] Go back to the ship without Nitori's assistance.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit.
Kogasa: [ ] Change Korindou uniform.
Sanae: [ ] Change school uniform.
Outfits: Maid clothes, torn clothes.
>> No. 105956
[x] Demand the best science has to offer!

PIMP MY SHIP

Nitori as Xzibit.
>> No. 105995
[x] Just ask to repair the ship to working order.

As much as I'd like Nitori to do the works, we don't know how Byakuren would feel about it, so we should just stick to a repair. (Remember to be in Character)
>> No. 106010
[x] Just ask to repair the ship to working order.

[x] Change Kogasa's Korindou uniform into maid uniform.
>> No. 106080
>>105995

SUP DOG I HEARD YOU LIKE CUCUMBER SO I PUT A CUCUMBER DISPENSER ON YOUR WHEEL SO YOU CAN MUNCH WHILE YOU CAPTAIN
>> No. 106129
>>105995
Oh come on, Byakuren will love it. All the extra stuff it will have. Perfect for a romantic cruise with her.
>> No. 106131
[x] Demand the best science has to offer!
>> No. 106132
[x] Demand the best science has to offer!
>> No. 106136
>>106129

IF she doesn't get peeved at our defiling of an otherwise rather sacred object.

Be wary of >>106080 's posts. He's a nice writer but as a voter...
>> No. 106257
File 125990222057.jpg - (512.76KB , 2027x1267 , b4d98c4e784a67c443759847ae548753.jpg ) [iqdb]
106257
[X] Demand the best science has to offer!

"If it makes life easier, then I'd like anything to make my ship fly!" I scream excitedly.

"...fly?" Nitori looked confused. "I thought ships only sailed."

"Well, the Palanquin Ship does sail, but it sails in the sky. Not a very hard concept to comprehend!"

"That sounds good to me. I'll come with you to help you out then!" Nitori has joined my group! Okay, not really.

We travelled from the river to the ship, albeit taking what seems like forever. Nonetheless, we arrived at the ship once again.

"So this is your ship? Looks pretty nice." Nitori remarked.

"More like nicely destroyed." I looked at Sanae. "Anyways, do you think it's possible?"

"With science," Nitori yelled. "anything is possible! Except Sanae and you two have to help me."

"Anything to get this thing going!"

...

Two days later...

"It's done!" We all sigh with relief.

Sanae however had to question whether it was repaired or not. "Nitori, you put rockets on the back of the ship?"

"Your friend did say she wanted anything to make it fly."

I grabbed the anchor and hauled it back on the ship.

"Anyways, thanks for everything, guys!"

"You're welcome!" Kogasa shouted.

"Come back soon!" Sanae said.

"Okay, I'm starting the rockets now!" Nitori yelled.

A screech, then a burst of energy as both rockets fire off full power and send the ship up in the air.

"Yes! Yes!" I scream with delight. It's been a long time since I've seen Byakuren.

Everything is going smoothly and I'm ready to be back in the caress of her. This is going to work!

Suddenly...

One of the rockets explode.

I hear everyone on the ground panicking. "MURASA! MURASA!" They're yelling and shouting and going crazy.

I grab ahold of the steering wheel. The ship decides to go into a nosedive towards earth once more. In the back of my head, I knew this was a bad idea! Science does not mix well with magic!

Where should I turn now?!

[ ] Turn left!
[ ] Turn right!
[ ] Go forward!

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit.
>> No. 106260
[x] Go forward!
>> No. 106266
File 125990639092.jpg - (294.00KB , 600x847 , 6477144.jpg ) [iqdb]
106266
[x] Go forward!
RAMMING SPEED
>> No. 106267
[x] Go forward!
SANITY IS FOR THE FUCKING WEAK.
>> No. 106270
[x] Go forward!
>> No. 106271
[x] Go forward!

Might be our best shot at a normal landing.
>> No. 106315
[X] Go forward!
[X] Wet self.
>> No. 106342
[x] Go forward!

Panic!
>> No. 106377
File 125996890972.jpg - (364.74KB , 1280x1024 , 6f3f063398c9f2a38ac991511693d4d9.jpg ) [iqdb]
106377
[X] Go forward!

I grab onto the wheel and brace for impact. The ship starts to swivel to the right as we head to the ground. I have no idea where I'm going now!

Whoosh... Let's hope that this works!

Bambabababam!

...


I get up from the deck. The ship on the top is intact (and looking better than last time), but it can't move again.

Strangely, an air current picks up and a lot of petals fill the air. I can't tell where I am, but I go and grab some of the petals. These are from... a cherry blossom tree?

My gang should be looking for me now, considering they just saw me get plucked from the sky.

Anyways, I don't know where to go from here. I seem to be in a garden of sorts with no end in sight. The moon is shining on the flowers below and I stand in the moonlight, amongst the wreckage of the ship once more, except I'm alone.

The wind jeers again, blowing around with the feeling of melancholy.

What shall I do now?

[ ] Look for a person.
[ ] Look for a building.
[ ] Just rest and wait for someone to come by.

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit.
>> No. 106382
[x] Look for a building.

People live in buildings
>> No. 106387
File 125997544455.jpg - (177.86KB , 1185x858 , hakugyokurou_skies.jpg ) [iqdb]
106387
[x] Look for a building.
... wait, cherry blossoms? Oh dear.
>> No. 106389
[x] Look for a building.
[x] Change to THE BUFF.

FREE BALLIN.
>> No. 106391
[x] Look for a building.
>> No. 106519
File 126003926354.png - (163.09KB , 512x512 , 4faa7cf8150c0f91383b909383e4c6df.png ) [iqdb]
106519
[X] Look for a building.

Step step step. Walking in a floral spring wonderland.

A lot of trees around here, isn't there?

I see a bunch of ghosts fly around and more petals around the swirling winds. Finally, I see a house sitting near the edge of the field of flowers and decided to walk up to it.

I hear things clanging with each other. Someone's inside the house, that's good to know. However, are they hostile or not?

"Heeeeeeey Youmuuuuuuu, are you aroundddd?" The voice inside called out. I step up to the front door and decide to take a look without sliding the paper door open.

A shadow is floating, looking for a certain person. Two ghosts float around her and spin while she wildly investigates her surroundings for this "Youmu".

I'm starting to hope that my crew does find me because I'm starting to find the ghosts everywhere and the petals flyig and this crazy person to be a bit otherworldly, to be honest. Wait, does that mean I'm dead? Again?

Now now, don't worry, we're all calm inside. Now what?

[ ] Slide open the door and naturally talk to the person.
[ ] Leave the premises and look for this "Youmu" and bring her back here.
[ ] Hang around outside and wait for something to happen.
[ ] PANIC!

Extra Action (can be done regardless of decision):
Murasa: [ ] Change sailor clothes + school swimsuit.
>> No. 106521
[x] PANIC!

Fuck it, i always wanted to vote for this once.
>> No. 106532
[x] PANIC!
[x] Nuuuuudity!
>> No. 106547
[x] PANIC!

I want to read anchor swinging action.