[Return]
Archived Thread

File 125399647310.jpg - (226.56KB , 841x595 , 83e2d7703d3575da0a4af5bcc73f7251.jpg ) [iqdb]
95794 No. 95794
Continuation of >>95282

When we last left Anonymous, he was engaged in his first real spell duel, against the vengeful youkai of darkness, Rumia.

10th thread! I never thought I'd make it this far. Also, I was a little bit drunk when typing the latter half of this, so I hope I didn't leave in any errors...

---------

"Well, I'd prefer it if you didn't tell anyone what happens tonight, for starters... I'd like to keep everything as non-magical as possible at school." She merely blinks at you, a mildly amused smirk still lingering on her face, though her eyes radiate a strong sense of boredom with you.

"Eh, and why would I do that to begin with? Do you go bragging to your friends every time you have a meal?" Stifling a giggle, she resumes waiting; waiting for what? For you to come up with something better?

"Fine, how about just becoming friends?"

"Rejected."

"Eh, what's the matter? Not so confident anymore?" You shoot a taunting smirk at her, provoking a roll of the glowing red eyes.

"So predictable, so boring! That's just what I'd expect from a boring old token nice-guy human like you! Trying to be friends with everyone, trying to get along with everyone... I bet you pick all the safe choices in life, don’t you? It doesn't always work that way, you know!"
She pouts at you.
"And you even stole Mystia away from me, humph!"

"I'll be wanting you to forgive her, too. She's done no harm." Another frustrated pout, though she doesn't say anything, merely shrugging in resignation. Still not good enough?
"...and maybe I'll have you model for me, sometime." In the nude, is what you leave out and store away in the back of your head in the 'maybe' department with a suppressed smirk.

"Eh, model?" No, not girly embarrassment as you were hoping, but mild confusion.
"You a... sculptor or something?"

"Nah; it's a hobby of mine to draw things that catch my eye, you see. And you, well... You've certainly caught my eye, that's for sure." Her facial expression abruptly goes limp for just a moment, before you add: "Because you're such a stubborn little weirdo." Seems you've provoked her vengeful fury yet again, the little blonde youkai girl with a vendetta against you finally choosing to declare her next spellcard, the bright white representation of her wrath hovering into the air and dissolving.

Night Sign 「Night Bird」

Night Bird? Something you'd have expected from Mystia, considering she's the bird-like one of the pair. Demonstrating the thought process behind the spellcard's name, Rumia raises her arms into the air, before starting to... flap them. Alternating flaps, one arm at a time. It'd look awfully silly, if not for the waves upon waves of bullets shooting towards you, sprayed forth in a pattern as if she were shooting them from a hose. Amusingly enough, this line of thinking allows you to dodge the projectiles with greater ease, though they're flying... awfully... fast... aren't they? Narrowly avoiding bullet after bullet, you start feeling rather exhausted yet again, barely able to work up the energy to counterattack; but Patchouli did say you'd be better off focusing on offense rather than defense, right? You'd probably run out of steam before you could time this out, so you just blast away at her shield, keeping an eye on the bullet waves, trying not to get hit, while still maintaining a steady flow of damage... Come on now, break, break! Break, damn you!

The next wave hits you right in the face; luckily, in the form of that pleasant green mist, again, an increasingly less confident-seeming Rumia floating in the air before you, starting to breathe a little more heavily.
"Ffff... I've... got more where that came from!"

"Is that so?"

"Hey, that's my line!!" You chuckle to yourself to buy some time, and to conceal the feeling of nervousness creeping up on you; you're out of cards, aren't you? And running out results in a loss, doesn't it? You’re kinda screwed, aren’t you? Unless... Unless you can improvise. Patchouli did say it would be difficult to do so, but the fact that she brought it up means it's possible to just pull a new card out of your ass in the middle of the duel, right? Just to be sure, you try to touch the card you've already used, in the back of your mind; an intangible barrier blocks you from accessing it again. One use per duel, huh... Fine then. You try thinking back to the other ideas you had when creating your first card, but your thoughts are swimming about rather slowly by now, a headache gradually creeping up on you even after absorbing the energy from Rumia's last card. You fumble with the collar of your shirt for a moment, pulling out the philosopher's stone Patchouli gave you; this should help, right? Rumia seems to be getting impatient with you already.
"What's the matter? Ooh, don't tell me - was that your only card? Haha, that means you're already all out? I'd guess that makes me the winner tonight~"

"Just... Wait one moment, will you? No rush, now..."

"Oh, but your time is already ticking! You'd better pull something out quickly, or you'll be forfeiting the match... No shame in that, of course." The last sentence is, once again, spoken with that disgustingly honey-sweet tone of hers, followed by a childish giggle; she's just trying to psych you out, man, get a hold of yourself. Concentrate, trust in Patchouli, her lessons, the stone... The stone. You feel a warmth seep into you from the tips of your fingers as you grip the stone tightly, your mind working overtime to arrange mere thoughts and ideas into something tangible; something your brain still struggles to accept as possible after merely one week of even knowing magic is real, yet it doesn't resist for long. That's just your old human self clinging to your past... No, you're still human, right? Even though you're starting to refer to your old home as the 'outside', even though you're rapidly getting used to such supernatural phenomena being common, even though you're exhibiting strange powers yourself, even though you're growing used to that silly nickname of yours... You're still human, right? This sort of thing is nothing beyond the potential of a normal human, is it?

You know what? You'll worry about your humanity later. Right now you've got a youkai here to defeat, unless you want to get eaten; still, she's nowhere near as tricky as anything your mentor threw at you during the weekend, and you have a feeling Patchouli wasn't even using any of her -good- cards against you. Here goes nothing, in any case.

...

Baroque sing - Caravaggio's Tenebrism

As the card escapes the depths of your subconscious, you can't help but drop to one knee from the exertion, a sharp spike of pain feeling as if the card had burst itself out right through the back of your skull knocking you off-balance. The blonde little predator hovering above you looks upon this moment of weakness with a sadistic grin, not even paying heed to your spellcard declaration at first; you can tell that in her eyes she's already ripping you apart, stuffing chunks of your flesh down her gullet, savoring the taste of your blood and the sounds of your dying screams.
"D-don't look so smug..." Exerting what strength of will you have left, you stand back up, maintaining your focus on channeling the card and shielding yourself. No... you drop back down, unable to stand. Except, you really -could- stand, but you remember what Patchouli said about distractions. If she thinks you're more out of it than you really are, maybe she'll let her guard down, get overconfident. You've got to try whatever you can think of, if you're getting out of this alive. Meanwhile, the card begins to run its course - two white lasers stream to the left and right of Rumia, before breaking apart into smaller black projectiles, which proceed to fly in her general direction in a loose and erratic, fairly random pattern. It's simple, yet also effective; you remember just how difficult it was to avoid Patchouli's first spellcard, due to the seemingly random trajectories of the boulders. Patterns are predictable, so going for something unpredictable has a better chance of working, even though it's a bit of a gamble with your amateur-level cards. The amount of projectiles created by each pair of lasers isn't exactly overwhelming.

In fact, the little devil isn't even bothering to counterattack, simply floating past the bullets with a smug, overconfident grin on her face; just defeating you isn't enough, she's going to try to time out your card to humiliate you before you die, too. Your little act of seeming more tired than you actually are is starting to become less of an act and more of a reality, to boot, the pain which was previously pulsing every second or two now constant, and your thought process feeling utterly clogged. Well, if you're going to go anyway...

"Say, that modeling I wanted you to do? It would've probably been nude modeling." You follow this up with a bitter smirk, trying your best not to pass out, feeling the card about to end in any case.

"Nu-... What the hell!? You-..." Hah, touched a nerve? Her face turns pure white, then a dark red, then white, then red again, as she can't decide whether she should be shocked or embarrassed over such an idea. And then...

She forgets to dodge a single stray, black little bullet.

The border of the duel fades in another circular gust of wind, your scarf billowing dramatically as you kneel there, staring at your defeated foe from under the visor of your cap. The blonde little man-eater drops from the sky, collapsing onto her own knees as well, staring at you with a mouth gaping open, eyes wide with disbelief. She had all the advantages, and more experience, and yet you pulled through - is this the true potential of the human spirit? Well, right now you're just too damn tired to feel overly triumphant.

"...I can't believe this. You..! You! You must've cheated, there's no way I... I..." You swear you can see tears welling up in the corners of her eyes.
"Even like this, I should've... You couldn't have... I... But... But I'm a youkai! You're just a human! Eating humans is a youkai's job! Why... Why can't I kill you?"

"Who knows..." You're drifting in and out of consciousness by now.
"Maybe it's... fate?" You offer her a friendly chuckle, before continuing.
"It took a lot out of me, though... Don't take it too badly. In fact, I'm disappointed in myself..."

"Eh, why?"

"Because... I'm too tired right now. I would've wanted to sketch your crying face; you're kinda cute like that, even though you're an evil little man-eater." She seems to take the last bit as a compliment rather than an insult, wiping her eyes with her sleeves.

"I, I'm not crying... There's nothing to cry over. After all, you... beat me fair and square." She glances to the side, avoiding eye contact with you, seeming frustrated to no end.
"...I demand a rematch, some day."

"I thought you weren't allowed to eat me anymore?"

"What, forever!?"

"Forever." She scowls at you in response, before crossing her arms defiantly.

"Fine! Who cares about that anymore!? I just want to defeat you, that's all..."

"I thought we were going to be friends from now on? That was one of my victory terms, wasn't it? Unless you'd prefer friendly rivals instead."

She pauses in thought, for a brief moment. "Rivals, huh..." Before she can respond, you lose balance and collapse onto the grass, staring up into the evening sky; such a beautiful red tone... And to think, you were this close to staining the grass a similar shade with your own blood, just now.

"Hey!" She rushes over to you, that frustrated frown still lingering on her face.
"If you die right now anyway, I'm still going to eat you, you know."

"I'm not gonna die, but..." Struggling to get back up, your limbs feel heavy as if they were full of lead.
"...could I ask you for a favor, now that we're friends?"

"Rivals."

"Rivals, then." Another pause as she stares at you with an upset look on her face, eyes shifting aside every now and then.

"...what is it."

"Give me a lift back to the village? I don't think I can walk in my current condition."

"Eh!? Do I look like a mule?" You don't give her an answer, instead simply staring into the sky some more, a strong feeling of apathy towards everything and anything setting in as the mental backlash drives further nails of pain into your brain, dulling out your senses. Suddenly, you feel a familiar strong grip grasping you under the arms, and two slender girly arms wrap around your midsection; and then, the feeling of weightlessness. Looking down, your sight obfuscated by a dim haze, you can see the human village steadily approaching, some houses already having lights burning in the windows as the sun gradually begins to set; the haze becomes thicker and blacker, and the heat becomes less annoying. Rumia must be creating that shadow bubble around herself again, to hide you two. What happened next, you can't quite remember... You recall Rumia setting you down by your house; telling her where you live might not have been the smartest thing you've ever done, but you were too tired at the time to think of that. You recall explaining to your host family how you're VERY tired from P.E. And finally, you recall collapsing in your bed, passing out the moment your head touches the pillow.

...

Morning already? You feel like you just went to sleep; the sensation resembling a killer hangover reminds you of your exploits yesterday. Wait, did you really sleep that long? Skipping dinner and everything? You must've been even more exhausted than you had imagined. Come to think of it, what woke you up anyway? You didn't hear your alarm clock ring, did you? No, what woke you up was... a weight on your abdomen. Struggling to open your eyes, you make out a humanoid figure sitting on top of you - blonde hair, red eyes...

...huh.



[] "...Flan?"
[] "...Rumia?"
[] Snuggle.

>> No. 95797
[] "...Flan?"
>> No. 95798
[x] "...Flan?"
>> No. 95799
[x] Snuggle.

Well that turned out better than I hoped.
>> No. 95800
[X] Snuggle.
>> No. 95802
[] "...Flan?"
>> No. 95804
[x] Snuggle.
>> No. 95805
[X] Snuggle.

Aw, as nicely as that worked out, I wanted to make another spell card. Plus, that name feels wasted on such a low-level card...
>> No. 95806
[x] "...Flan?"
>> No. 95808
[x] Snuggle.
>> No. 95809
[0] "...Flan?"
>> No. 95810
[x] "...Flan?"
>> No. 95811
☑ "...Who?"
>> No. 95813
[x] "...Flan?"
>> No. 95814
[x] Snuggle

So hey if "Jin" suddenly gets his face eaten off we know it actually is!

INB4 Flan barges in with the sight of Rumia in "Jin's" arms all nice and comfy
>> No. 95815
[x] Snuggle

Our last morning suggests that we should learn to keep our mouth shut and just enjoy the moment.
>> No. 95817
[x] "...Mom?"
[x] Snuggle.
>> No. 95818
>>95805

how about for the next one...

Poem for Everyone's Souls
Picasso's Requiem
Voile's Impressionism
Vangogh's Dramedy
Poetic Luminism...

Yeah I'll stop there... ;_;

>> No. 95819
>>95805
There's no rule saying that we can't improve the card that we have. Icicle fall from EOSD is somewhat different from PoFV, isn't it?


[x] Snuggle.
[x] "...Flan"
>> No. 95821
>>95818
Trying too hard abit.

>>95794
Funny; when we came to creating our next spell card, I was planning to suggest "chiaroscuro," but "tenebrism" is fine too.

[+] "...Flan?"
>> No. 95822
[x] "...Flan?"
[x] Snuggle.
>> No. 95824
[X] "...Flan?"
>> No. 95825
[X] "...Flan?"
>> No. 95826
Okay, so I'm wondering... what's the rationale for turning down free snuggles, exactly?
>> No. 95827
>>95826

Some people just don't want to snuggle.
>> No. 95828
>>95826
It's a gesture of affection.
>> No. 95830
>>95827
>just don't want to snuggle.

Yeah, see, I just don't understand this part. That doesn't make any sense.

>>95828
... and?
>> No. 95832
>>95828
So is buying a present for someone.
Or cuddling in bed.
Or accepting a handjob.

Two of which we've already done with/for Flandre. Is a hazy, just-woke-up snuggle really that much worse?
>> No. 95833
[x] "...Rumia?"
This is not Flandre, this is Rumia who came to watch Jin in his sleep and trying to decide what to do. Eat him or don't eat him.
Flandre just wouldn't be like that. Well, there are many possible scenarios that i could think of, like Flandre wanting to bite again or checking to see if he is okay or she wanting to have some fun time with Jin again.
But it being Rumia would be the most logical one.
>> No. 95834
>>95833
Except Flandre has done exactly this sort of thing once before, coming into our room, sitting on us, and watching us wake up.
>> No. 95835
Recall that we went to the human village, not the SDM. That said:

[Q] "...Rumia?"
>> No. 95837
>>95835

So? Flan knows where we live. She's woken us up before. Exactly like this. In our house.
>> No. 95838
inb4 it's neither and you're just dreaming.
>> No. 95840
[ℤℯ] "...Flan?"

Always bet on black red.
>> No. 95841
File 125400863917.png - (165.07KB , 700x772 , 9dd63e1192a86d99da12b1d1e9141cac.png ) [iqdb]
95841
>>95840
>> No. 95842
>>95841
>Flandre Scarlet
>Scarlet
>> No. 95843
File 125400890860.jpg - (78.79KB , 400x566 , 1254005156115.jpg ) [iqdb]
95843
Even your Rumia is just loveable Taisa. If you wouldn't have put us in the mansion for 2 days we would have gone for a different girl each choice.
>> No. 95845
>>95843

Goes to show this has a good amount of replay value once this run is done; assuming Taisa every feels like running it again later on.
>> No. 95847
>>95826

Most of us assume it's a pick one choice, but I think most of us would toss on the Snuggle if we could choose two.
>> No. 95848
>>95847

... what? The two choices aren't remotely contradictory, so there's no reason not to choose both snuggle and a name if you want to.
>> No. 95849
[x] Snuggle.
>> No. 95850
[X] Snuggle.

To the max.
>> No. 95851
One of these days, instead of calling out someone's name when clearly unsure of who it is, Anon will opt to ask "who's there" like a normal person.
Fuck, who am I kidding?
>> No. 95852
>>95851

[x] Ask "who's there" like a normal fucking person.
>> No. 95853
>>95851
Fine smart ass.

[x] Ask "who's there" like a normal fucking person.
>> No. 95855
>>95851

Or maybe Anon will decide that making the boring choice would be incredibly boring instead.
>> No. 95859
>>95851

[lol]Cthulhu..?
>> No. 95860
>>95845

That's assuming the Sakuya fans don't butt in.

>>95848

But we didn't figure that until later. And it'd be a pain for all of us to change our votes.
>> No. 95862
>>95851
[x] Ask "who's there" like a normal fucking person.
sensible choice is sensible.
>> No. 95863
>>95860
>And it'd be a pain for all of us to change our votes.

... you know what you could have done just now? You could have tacked whatever change in vote you wanted on to the end of your post, posted, and then have gone back and deleted your original post. Unless you have an Internet connection that doesn't even count as serviceable, it would have taken about twenty seconds. I mean, I know I can be lazy sometimes, but damn.

I swear, you people are going to screw us out of stuff later on.
>> No. 95865
>>95862

I thought votes too sensible were frowned upon.
>> No. 95867
[x] Ask "who's there" like a normal fucking person.
>> No. 95869
[x] "Is that you Flan?"
[x] If it is, snuggle
[x] If it isn't, RUN!
>> No. 95871
>>95867
But that would make sense.
>> No. 95872
>>95867
And then Jin was brutally killed. Again.
>> No. 95877
>>95862
>>95853
>>95852
>>95867
>like a normal fucking person.

oh come on, we are way past that point. If you would have wanted that, you would have needed to play stupid the whole time, ignoring what is going on left and right and just tell yourself that they are normal girls.
>> No. 95884
[x] Snuggle
>> No. 95885
>>95877
No, there's no way anyone could show the level of obliviousness needed to be able to ignore every single sign that things are "different" in Gensokyo and still be considered anything remotely resembling "normal".

Between the super-strong little girl who floats around in a ball of pure darkness trying to kill you, another girl who makes you blind by singing, the Chinese girl who punched another girl ACROSS A LAKE like a skipping stone, and just about everything about the whole "sleeping with Flandre" episode, the only possible way you could act like a "normal" person would be to piss yourself, have a nervous breakdown, and either curl up sobbing in the fetal position or run screaming for the hills.

Jin, as has been displayed more times than can be counted by now, is clearly NOT that kind of person.
If you were laying on the ground, exhausted and helpless, would YOU ask the monster-girl who has been trying to kill you since Day 1 to give you a lift home? Hell no. Spell card rules or not, you would be praying she didn't take advantage of the opportunity to smash your head in with a rock or something.

I almost wonder if Rumia was entertaining any thoughts of "accidentally" dropping Jin while she was carrying him home. Even if she was, I suppose the fact she did not goes to show that she's not so bad for an evil, man-eating monster.
>> No. 95886
[x] Snuggle.

feels good man
>> No. 95887
[x] Ask "who's there" like a normal fucking person
>> No. 95888
[T] "...Flan?"

If it is Rumia and if she read Aya's newspaper, then she already knows the rumors.
>> No. 95889
>>95794
[X] "... why aren't you doing that thing with your hand again?"
>> No. 95890
[x] "...Flan?"

Whatever.
>> No. 95902
I was about to ask how could she dodge black bullets while surrounded by her darkness, but then I realized that this Rumia isn't fucking retarded and can actually see through her own ability.
For the record, I really like your competent Rumia and your more-or-less normal Cirno. They feel more, err, natural to me.

[] Snuggle. -There's nothing to be gained by saying a name, (just like last time, remember?)and we might offend whoever is there if we miss the target.
>> No. 95903
[x] "...Flan?"
[x] Snuggle.
>> No. 95904
Writing begins.

Rumia routelock confirmed.
Just kidding.
No I'm not.
>> No. 95906
>>95904

Y U DO THIS?!

I CAN'T TAKE IT EASY WHEN YOU DO THIS!
>> No. 95907
>>95904

Don't be cruel Taisa. ;_;
>> No. 95908
>>95904

Don't even joke about that.
>> No. 95909
File 125407351352.jpg - (124.14KB , 769x1024 , budin.jpg ) [iqdb]
95909
>>95904
So... cruel ;..;
>> No. 95910
File 125407370416.jpg - (309.78KB , 541x650 , I love grue.jpg ) [iqdb]
95910
>>95904

Fuck yeah, Rumia route!
>> No. 95913
File 125407463685.jpg - (605.15KB , 848x1048 , 1254002496042.jpg ) [iqdb]
95913
>>95904
>> No. 95915
File 125407493835.jpg - (351.92KB , 600x999 , 1228770783142.jpg ) [iqdb]
95915
>>95904
how did you misspell Sakuya so badly?
>> No. 95916
I ordinarily wouldn't mind Rumia route, but we have Flandre this time.

This time.
>> No. 95917
>>95888
>if she read Aya's newspaper
Haha, good one.
>> No. 95918
File 12540757719.png - (858.91KB , 970x799 , flandre rumia.png ) [iqdb]
95918
I like both.
>> No. 95921
File 125407732777.jpg - (151.21KB , 700x989 , 94909e3cb3b2174f8f15084319f58adf.jpg ) [iqdb]
95921
Your limbs still feel tired and heavy, and your mind is taking its sweet-ass time registering whoever it could be randomly sitting on top of you this morning. Blonde hair, red eyes... Who do you know that looks like that and has done this exact same thing before?

"...Flan? That you? What are you doing here so... *yawn* ...so early?" It must be like 6 AM, if not earlier. You really feel like sleeping a while longer... In the spur of the moment, you find yourself wrapping your arms around the girl sitting on top of you, pulling her closer into your embrace, and burying your nose into her hair. After all, you've slept together with Flandre before, right? It was kind of nice, discounting the whole biting thing... But you're sure she won't do that again.
"Come here, you." The girl squeaks lightly as you pull her into bed with yourself, and you take a whiff of her scent. Relaxing and cool, like the midnight air, y-...

Wait. That's not what Flandre smells like.
And Flandre wouldn't be digging her fingers into your back like that OW OW OW FUCK IT HURTS IT HURTS.

Now wide awake, you open your eyes and let this mystery girl go, recoiling in shock and falling out of your bed onto your ass. Damnit, ouch! Hell, don't the Japanese sleep on the floor or something? You never imagined you'd find a normal bed to be inconvenient... Sitting up and rubbing your joints, as well as checking whether or not your back is bleeding, you look up at your bed and are faced with a twitching Rumia, face contorted into an extremely deep scowl.

"...er, good morning. Uh. What, exactly, were you doing in my bed?" No, you're not bleeding, but you probably came pretty close; you can still feel a stinging heat from where her fingers and nails were poking into your skin, right between the ribs, although the pain is partially drowned out by the feeling of ohfucktired.

"Never mind me!" Never mind her, when you woke up to her in your host family's house, in your bed? On top of you, watching you sleep? Not that you mind when Flandre does it, but when the little girl who up until yesterday has been trying to eat you does it, it's somewhat creepy and unnerving.
"What were YOU doing to ME? I just came to wake you up, and then you go attacking me! You wanna fight, huh?" You figure you ought to calm her down before she regains her currently pacified bloodlust.

"I wasn't attacking you, I was just snug-... hugging you. I thought you were Flandre... You know what, never mind."

"You thought I was the wacky vampire sister? Pfft, we don't even look anything alike!"

"Hey!" You try to force yourself to stand up, which doesn't want to work too well.
"Don't call her wacky. She's less of a nutjob than you are." You quickly realize you're using a rather harsh tone of voice against a man-eating little girl who could tear you in half for even looking at her funny, but... You know, you just don't care. You don't want to hear anyone talk about Flandre like that, and you're going to stand up for her. Maybe not 'stand up' in the literal sense - your legs feel like jello - but in a figurative sense? Definitely. Rumia just gives you another frustrated glance, still sitting in your bed in her school uniform and fumbling with her toes randomly. Come to think of it, she does look pretty similar to Flandre at first glance, obviously discounting the lack of Christmas-light wings you didn't notice in your groggy, just-woke-up state. Her sidetail is shorter, the ribbon it's tied with is more prominent than whatever it is Flandre uses to tie her hair, and her face is a little more round and childlike in shape. She's also somewhat shorter, but not by much. The biggest difference, appearance-wise, would be Flandre's timid and innocent facial expressions compared with Rumia's predatory glare or wicked smirk; currently, you're being fixed with the former, though it quickly degrades into an uninterested glance.

"Well, whatever..."

"I'll ask you again, how did you even get in here?" A perplexed stare in response.

"What do you mean? I spent the night. You didn't notice me coming in after you?" No, you didn't; you were barely conscious, and made a beeline for your bed the moment you got home. So your host family let the wicked little man-eater stay over for the night, just like that? It's as if nobody here cares whether you live or die! On a related note, you ought to have a word with miss Keine about leaving you alone in school, when apparitions stalk the night, hungering for your entrails. But that's all behind you two, right? Otherwise, you wouldn't have lived to wake up this morning... Just to be sure, you re-check your body to make sure you've got all your limbs, fingers and toes.
"...You're kinda weird, you know that?"

"Psh, look who's talking! First you try to choke me to death, then you stalk me, trying to eat me, then we have a freaking spell duel, and now you're watching me sleep."

"But, I like watching you sleep." She flashes a toothy grin at you, which accentuates the creepiness factor of that sentence.
"You look so vulnerable. So... exposed and defenseless."

"I thought you agreed to stop trying to kill me." She pouts.

"I did! But that doesn't mean I'd stop thinking about it." You surrender to her flawless reasoning, scratching yourself unashamedly and yawning some more. Looking at your watch, you realize it's only 5:30 AM. Mother of god, it's like you're living on a farm or something.

"So why'd you wake me up so freaking early? We must be the only two people awake at this insane hour."

"Hm? Oh, no, your parents are awake. They've already made breakfast for us, too." 'Us'? So, she eats human food too? You're also not quite comfortable with the idea of your host parents accepting Rumia's presence in the house so casually; as if she were someone you'd trust around powerless humans. Heck, even you'd be pretty screwed if she'd try attacking you right now - in your current state, you could hardly fend off a common housefly. On that note, breakfast sounds like an excellent idea...

...

Yep, the family's already awake, eating breakfast; they greet the two of you warmly, leaving you to wonder whether they're natural early-birds or if Rumia woke them up herself, dearly hoping it wasn't the latter. Good thing they're flexible, friendly people. During breakfast, your host mother gushes on about how lovely it is that you've made so many cute friends already, even going as far as to ask whether you and Rumia are dating, since she spent the night in your room and all; you nearly choke on your food right then and there, whereas Rumia just scowls and starts eating more furiously, too distraught by such an offensive question to even put into words. After assuring the family that you are, indeed, not going steady, nor that close to begin with, you thank them for the meal and lumber back into your room, dropping into bed face-down, limp as a noodle. Your rest is quickly interrupted, however, by the feeling of a sock-clad foot kicking you upside the ass.

"Come on, get up and get dressed already!"

"What the f-... Why the hell should I get up this early? Just let me sleep a bit longer, it's ridiculously early..." You cling to the bed even as Rumia tugs on your limbs, threatening to topple the bed over its side, grumbling loudly.

"We're gonna go fetch Mysty, that's why! Come on alreadyyy!"

"Eh, 'we'? Since when is there a 'we'?"

"Since you wanted to become rivals, that's since when, now GET!" Your grip fails due to your utter lack of strength, and the two of you go flying onto the floor in a manner that would surely be comical if it weren't happening to you at the time. So now, you're lying there on top of her, on the floor, your thoughts sluggish and your limbs weak and heavy.
"Unf... Now look what you've done..." Putting less strength into her actions this time, she lightly tries nudging you off of her, glancing to the side in an annoyed manner.



[] (truth) "I'm too tired for school today..."
[] (lie) "I'm too tired for school today..." Maybe the sisters will come pick you up at a more humane time.
[] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[] Just pass out on top of her.
>> No. 95922
[x] (truth) "I'm too tired for school today..."

Gotta keep up that feeling under the weather lie.
>> No. 95925
[X] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
>> No. 95927
[x] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
>> No. 95929
>>95922

I think our bite has healed, and we can easily dismiss it as a 24 hour bug or so.

I wonder if there'll still be more swim class today.
>> No. 95930
[x] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
>> No. 95931
[X] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[X] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."

Don't forget. Guitar lessons~.
>> No. 95934
[] Just pass out on top of her.

oh ho
>> No. 95935
[x] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[x] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."
>> No. 95936
[X] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[X] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."
Oh ho, didn't see that one coming. Can't say I disapprove though.

Here's hoping the Scarlets don't arrive at the house and find we've already left.
>> No. 95937
[X] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[X] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."
[x] Leave a note for the sisters in case they come by.
>> No. 95938
Add '[x] Leave a note for the sisters in case they come by' to >>95936 .
>> No. 95939
[X] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[X] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."
>> No. 95940
[B] Just pass out on top of her.
>> No. 95941
[0] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[1] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."
>> No. 95942
[X] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[X] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."
[X] Leave a note for the sisters in case they come by
>> No. 95943
Let's start planning for the next foot of dirt out of the hole we're digging: how do we explain this to Remilia?

[+] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
>> No. 95944
[X] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[X] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."
>> No. 95945
[X] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[X] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."
>> No. 95946
>>95943

It's not like she has a monopoly on our time ...
>> No. 95949
>>95943
>Let's start planning for the next foot of dirt out of the hole we're digging: how do we explain this to Remilia?
From a distance. Or we just don't tell her anything.
>> No. 95950
>>95946
Oh sure, YOU might feel that way...
>> No. 95951
[x] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[x] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."
[x] Leave a note for the sisters in case they come by

>>95949
Yeah, but we should tell Flandre everything ASAP.
>> No. 95954
[✏] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[✏] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."
[✏] Leave a note for the sisters in case they come by
>> No. 95955
File 125408610547.png - (141.77KB , 350x352 , 121547432460.png ) [iqdb]
95955
>>95951
Yeah, we should. Better safe than... you know.

[x] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[x] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."
[x] Leave a note for the sisters in case they come by
>> No. 95956
[X] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[X] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."
[X] Leave a note for the sisters in case they come by.
>> No. 95957
>>95955
>Better safe than... you know.

>"So predictable, so boring! That's just what I'd expect from a boring old token nice-guy human like you! Trying to be friends with everyone, trying to get along with everyone... I bet you pick all the safe choices in life, don’t you? It doesn't always work that way, you know!"
>> No. 95958
>>95957

But the sisters aren't characters we're trying to get to know, they're basically our friends, if not say close friends. And let's not forget what happens when Flan gets worried.
>> No. 95959
>>95957

Next up death by drowning through severe exhaustion when we think it's an awesome idea to try waking up while all our lonesome.

POOL END
>> No. 95960
You guys just vote whatever. I know Eirin said the bite marks would be gone today, but it'd be a cool thing to do if you checked it yourself to make sure.
>> No. 95968
[X] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[X] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."
[X] Leave a note for the sisters in case they come by
>> No. 95969
[X] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[X] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."
>> No. 95974
[] (truth) "I'm too tired for school today..."
>> No. 95977
[x] "Fffine, just let me get take a nap."
[x] Just pass out on top of her.

Even when we see find Mystia, we'll still be to tired to do any actual instuction.

But if we fall asleep, making her carry us there, we'll be better rested.
>> No. 95978
File 125410699535.jpg - (42.58KB , 572x800 , mystia034.jpg ) [iqdb]
95978
>>95977

Or we could try teaching her anyway, and once she gets into the swing of things and is having fun, we can slowly drift off as her lovely voice sings us to sleep.

Mystia~
>> No. 95983
[X] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[X] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."
[X] Leave a note for the sisters in case they come by

I predict the day will start bright but begin to get increasingly overcast as Tropical Shit-storm Remilia moves into the region, spraying down a torrential downpour of questions about why Jin is on seemingly better terms with the girl who tried to kill him (and got Flandre in trouble) a week ago, why he seems so physically fatigued, and should the fact that she spent the night at his house come out, just how those individual facts might be connected to each other.
>> No. 95989
File 125411031851.jpg - (114.07KB , 700x646 , goodbye.jpg ) [iqdb]
95989
>>95983
>...why Jin is on seemingly better terms with the girl who tried to kill him (and got Flandre in trouble) a week ago...
>> No. 96006
[ℤ] >>95983
[ℯ] Check if the bite marks are gone.

>Tropical Shitstorm Remilia
I enjoy your way with words.
>> No. 96010
[X] "Fffine, just let me get dressed."
[X] "... actually, let me dig out my old guitar, too. Can't imagine Mysty's going to be too happy if I forget it. I guess if we get to school early, I'll have time to tune the thing, too."
[X] Leave a note for the sisters in case they come by
>> No. 96011
[x] (truth) "I'm too tired for school today..."
[x] Snuggle. "Mmm, warm..."
>> No. 96012
Writing...
>> No. 96013
>>96012

Hooray!

Hangover passed already..?
>> No. 96014
>"You thought I was the wacky vampire sister? Pfft, we don't even look anything alike!"
>>/gensokyo/1837
I see what you did there.
>> No. 96016
File 125415891675.jpg - (506.47KB , 890x601 , e6f66fbe3f6e76d0461142e71c43b3cf.jpg ) [iqdb]
96016
"Fffine." Lazily, mustering up what little strength there is left in your body, you lift yourself from the little youkai girl, struggling to support your own body weight; your limbs still feel like limp noodles. Did you really burn yourself out that badly yesterday?
"Just... Let me change before we go. I'm surprised I even managed to get out of my uniform before passing out last night..."

"Your mother changed your clothed. I helped."

"You two did what now!?" This girl..!
"...Fine, whatever. Now, where's my uniform... Ah, there we go."

...

...

...

"WELL!?" The blonde little devil glares at you with an annoyed expression, tilting her head curiously as if you were some sort of weirdo.

"Well what?"

"Aren't you going to leave the room?"

"Why would I leave the room?" This girl..!

"You sure got embarrassed back when I made that crack about the nude modeling, and now you've suddenly lost all sense of modesty? What the hell!?"

She just pouts at you, facial expression still showing a complete lack of understanding, as if she can't figure out why you're so upset.
"It'd only be embarrassing if you saw me naked. I don't really care what you do, though." Such a double standard... A man-eater and a hypocrite all in one.

"It's inappropriate, is what it is!"

"How so? Aren't we practically like siblings now?"

K.O.
FATALITY.

"Whaaaaaat the hell did you just say? You delusional or something? Where the hell did you get that sort of messed up logic from?" You're so utterly flabbergasted by the absurdity of her claim that you even forget how tired you really are, springing to your feet and pointing a finger at her in a dramatic fashion, to which she merely smirks at you as one would at a dumb animal.

"Isn't that what 'friendly rivals' are like? They fight a lot, but they're close... Just like a brother and sister, don't you think?" And then, the final straw that broke the camel's back - just to make your morning even more surreal than it already was, she flashes a brilliant, childishly innocent smile in your direction.
"Isn't that right, nii-..."

"DON'T YOU DARE."

...

You managed to get dressed, having tossed a blanket over Rumia's head in advance; somehow, the thought of those hungry eyes devouring your uncovered body just makes you break out in a cold sweat, somehow. While she's busy being blinded and struggling to escape the clutches of your wicked blanket, you take a moment to touch the side of your neck. Hm... Almost gone. Two very tiny bumps, though the holes have sealed up by now; if anyone really does take notice, they'd surely pass as common bug bites.
...Hm. You can't help but wonder what it would've felt like, had you been conscious. Flandre's soft, warm lips, gently pressing against your neck; and yet, the sensation contrasting with the pain from her fangs penetrating your skin.

You're quickly brought out of your daydreaming as Rumia beans you across the head with your pillow from your bed.
"You're dressed now. Can we go already?"

"What's the rush? Geez... Did you parents raise you to be such an early bird?" Remembering something, you burrow into your closet, digging around for a certain something. Where did you put it? It feels like it's been ages since you last... Ah, there it is. And old, somewhat shabby-looking electric guitar. To tell the truth, you've always been more for acoustic guitars, but you have a feeling this sort of thing would be more suitable for Mystia's budding career as the guitarist of the Prismrivers' band. Despite being a little dirty and scratched up here and there, you've kept the important bits in working order. Gonna need to be tuned, though...

"Parents? Hum..." She doesn't even pay attention to you as you fiddle about with the instrument in a nostalgic manner, instead staring up into the ceiling of your room and pondering the thought.
"I wouldn't know. I don't remember my parents." Huh. Could it be that her murderous tendencies, her bratty behavior and sadistic attitude are all a shell formed around a sad little girl, tortured by a traumatic, lonely childhood, by the loss of her parents at an early age?

...No, that's just a little too clichéd to be real.

"I remember my mother had long, flowing hair... blonde, like mine. She had purple eyes though. Or were they golden? I can't remember..." You try to search for any hint of sadness in her voice; you're used to her sounding either playfully cocky, or, towards you, mildly frustrated; a girl without any true worries at all to speak of. And yet... No, she's smiling again.
"Oh well! You ready to go yet? It's getting late."

"It's only 6 AM!"

...

After you've left a note (without going into details) for the sisters explaining that you've already left, as well as said goodbye to your host family (once again explaining to the mother that Rumia is not your girlfriend, nor is she your spontaneously adopted little sister), the monster you've managed to pair yourself with for the morning wraps her arms around your midsection again, and you take off. You know, flying really should make you panic a little more, but you're still too tired for normal thought processes. Besides, the way Rumia is holding you, you can barely even breathe; the odds of you slipping from her grasp are nonexistent, you're more likely to choke to death mid-flight. This must look pretty humiliating though, being carried around by a flying little girl barely over half your own height... Next time you see Patchouli, you ought to ask her how long it'd take a human to learn to fly. Or at least hover slowly; you don't exactly have any way to -get- to the mansion, aside from Meiling's little boat. Hm, speaking of which, you ought to get to know Meiling better, too... Take her up on those Tai Chi lessons? You could certainly use the workout.

Before you know it, you're in the Forest of Magic. Well, that's a rather vague statement of location; the forest does stretch around the village quite widely, after all. As Rumia begins her descent, you notice you're approaching what looks like some sort of food cart. Before you can ask her why she's landing here, you take notice of a familiar girlish figure, slumbering in the cart. Mystia. Why the grilled eel cart though?
...Wait a second. Grilled lamprey eels? Something in your mind connects, but you don't pay much attention to it for the moment. Instead, you tiredly slump down in one of the seats in front of the cart, watching Rumia sneak behind the counter to harass her poor friend awake; by grabbing her arm and gnawing on it. As expected of Rumia...

"Wah? Wha, who, why-... Oh, it's you, Rumia. *yawn* What time is it?"

"A little past six. She woke me up at an outrageous time, too." As the bird-like girl's spooked gaze darts to you all of a sudden, shock and confusion plain on her face, you offer her a friendly smile.
"Also: good morning." As Mystia's face still goes through a flurry of bewildered expressions, Rumia chomps on her arm yet again, provoking a high-pitched yelp.

"Stop freaking out already; we've, ah, settled our differences for the moment..." She shoots a threatening glare in your direction for a moment. You mean that you lost a fair duel, don't you, you prideful little beast? Well, since you've got nothing to gain from embarrassing Rumia at this stage, you decide to keep quiet on the matter.
"...Although I'll be challenging him again someday soon. Anyway! Hey, hey, Mysty!"

"Wha, wha, what?" Rumia finally stops attempting to chew off her friend's arm, showing her a brilliant, if awfully toothy grin; Mystia is still looking at you in a perplexed manner, seeming skeptical in regards to the concept of two of her acquaintances, mortal enemies just yesterday, seeming so chummy all of a sudden. Well, who wouldn't be?
"Let's go to school a little earlier today."

...

Nobody else is here yet. Granted, this turned out to be somewhat convenient, as Rumia could simply fly you all the way to the building without anyone catching sight of you; the little blob of darkness that she can form around herself did a fairly good job of preventing the villagers from spotting you in the air, in any case. The flight was a little awkward; even through the shadowy sphere, you could notice Mystia sending worried glances in your direction. Does she feel guilty for ganging up on you with Rumia back then? And then betraying her own friend? On the other hand, Rumia doesn't seem to mind it much, if she even remembers that part of yesterday anymore.
Come to think of it, this entire scenario is getting a little bizarre, what with Rumia suddenly becoming awfully close to you in a "the only one allowed to defeat you" manner, as if you were the Goku to her Vegeta. After you punch yourself in the head for actually bringing up a Dragonball Z analogy in your mental monologues, the three of you land. Now how-... oh wait. You still have the key Keine gave you, don't you? Despite this, as you unlock the door, you wonder just how Rumia had originally intended to get inside; unless she had planned this all along. What a wicked child...

At some point, the three of you ended up in the light music club room, somehow. Tuning the guitar doesn't take you all that long; apparently you've still got it in you. But can you still play? It's been what feels like ages... Mystia, of course, is studying your every move with wide eyes, and you take care to explain what you can; not that you're particularly experienced with teaching others, but you try to at least tell her what the significance of your actions is. Conveniently, the Prismrivers also had some amplifiers lying around.
Huh, so you should probably play her something just as an example, before you delve too deeply into the technical mumbo jumbo, huh... That pressure. You can sense their eyes on you, just staring, holding their breath; what, Rumia too!? It's not like you're some sort of famous lead guitarist on a stage or anything. Heck, you're not even particularly -awesome- at playing the guitar... Sure, you might've been something if you had decided to work on it seriously, but it's never been more than a hobby for you, one that you've been neglecting lately. Regardless, it feels kind of good to be holding a guitar again.

What to play, you wonder. Well, when in doubt, what else?

"Ahhh..!" Mystia can't help but gasp quietly, instantly cupping her hands in front of her mouth, whereas Rumia just stares at you with a bewildered expression; you half-expect her to start drooling at any moment, now. They're overreacting to a ridiculous degree, considering you're just playing the intro to Deep Purple's 'Smoke On The Water'.
"That's... That's awesome! Could I really be that good myself, someday?"

"That was nothing special, really... You'll be miles beyond my level one of these days, trust me. You just need to keep at it, that's all." You hand the guitar to her, allowing her to examine it as carefully as if it were some sort of precious artifact, before working up the courage to produce some noises which are about as far from music as you could possibly get. Her incredibly long fingernails seem to get in the way.
"It's about time for class, but... I could start teaching you after school today, if you'd like." That's right, you hadn't only made that promise to avoid having to fight two youkai at once; you're a man of your word, and you'll keep your promise, won't you? Mystia seems more than overjoyed by this, nodding enthusiastically in response; Rumia still has that dazed look on her face, so you bonk her across the head with your knuckles and drag her to the auditorium; what a strange switching of roles this turns out to be... And you're still so damn tired.

"Owowowowow! You looking for a fight!?"

...

Slumped over in your chair, next to an unusually bubbly and excited Flandre, barely able to keep your eyes open, you let the first lesson - history - pass you by. While listening to Keine isn't something you particularly mind, in your current state it's sounding more like a pleasant lullaby. Everything is a haze... Did Remilia give you any suspicious glares today, for coming to class with those two first-years? Did she notice the 'bug bites'? You didn't really pay attention, you're just too tired. Your head feels so damn heavy, lolling down onto your chest... No, stay awake! Huh, the lesson's already over? Well, that's a relie-...

*thud*

Your head hits the desk.



[] zzz...
[] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[] (And go do what/spend time with whom?)
>> No. 96018
[X] zzz...
Sleep, otherwise we won't have the energy to do anything.
>> No. 96019
File 12541599282.jpg - (164.29KB , 1169x850 , reisen043.jpg ) [iqdb]
96019
>"Isn't that what 'friendly rivals' are like? They fight a lot, but they're close... Just like a brother and sister, don't you think?" And then, the final straw that broke the camel's back - just to make your morning even more surreal than it already was, she flashes a brilliant, childishly innocent smile in your direction.
>"Isn't that right, nii-..."

Pseudo-incest Rumia route, please?

>"I remember my mother had long, flowing hair... blonde, like mine. She had purple eyes though. Or were they golden? I can't remember..."

FFFFFFF-

I... that's...

[X] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[X] Go talk to Reisen for a bit, she's nice. Plus, as the nurse's assistant, perhaps she can find something to help keep you awake for the day after last night's craziness.

I wouldn't nap; I find that brief, short sleeps like that only make you more tired in the long run. Jin's too tired to do anything that requires much coordination right now, and there's not much time for it right now anyway.
>> No. 96020
[X] zzz...
>> No. 96022
[X] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[X] And chat with Flandre

I wonder if she liked her gift.

>>nor is she your spontaneously adopted little sister
OH YES SHE IS
Man-eating Imouto GET!
>> No. 96023
[] zzz...
Anemia option never always wins.
>> No. 96025
>>96022
>I wonder if she liked her gift.
You HAD to bring that up, right? Goddamnit, now I'm curious too.

Changing my vote for this.
>> No. 96026
[X] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[X] And chat with Flandre
>> No. 96027
[x] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[x] Ask how the sister's day went yesterday.
-[x] If you can get a chance to get Flan by herserlf, ask how she liked the outfit.

We can sleep when we get home.

>"I remember my mother had long, flowing hair... blonde, like mine. She had purple eyes though. Or were they golden? I can't remember..." You try to search for any hint of sadness in her voice; you're used to her sounding either playfully cocky, or, towards you, mildly frustrated; a girl without any true worries at all to speak of. And yet... No, she's smiling again.

Well it seems at the time Yukari wasn't much of a good mother.
>> No. 96028
[X] zzz...

In b4 ''Remilia wakes you up''.
>> No. 96029
[X] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[X] Go talk to Reisen for a bit, she's nice. Plus, as the nurse's assistant, perhaps she can find something to help keep you awake for the day after last night's craziness.

Last time we napped at school didn't go too well.
>> No. 96030
>>96025

Changed my vote too fuck...

[x] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[x] Ask how the sister's day went yesterday.
-[x] If you can get a chance to get Flan by herserlf, ask how she liked the outfit.

Sidenote (perhaps teaching Mystia early in the morning would be better, keeps the sisters from asking too many questions...)
>> No. 96031
>>96028
At school? Kinky.
>> No. 96032
[X] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[X] And chat with Flandre
-[X] Ask if she liked the gift.
>> No. 96033
>>96031

Oh it's awesome when you have the chance to sneak off into the gym equipment room where the huge mats used for gymnastics are neatly in a spot like a makeshift mattress...

feels good man...
>> No. 96034
[x] zzz...
>> No. 96036
[X] zzz...

Oh fuck you Taisa, Rumia is just too awesome. We need another update!
>> No. 96039
[x] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[x] Ask how the sister's day went yesterday.
-[x] If you can get a chance to get Flan by herserlf, ask how she liked the outfit.
>> No. 96041
[X] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[X] Ask how the sister's day went yesterday.
-[X] If you can get a chance to get Flan by herserlf, ask how she liked the outfit.
>> No. 96042
[X] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[X] And chat with Flandre
>> No. 96043
[X] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[X] And chat with Flandre
>> No. 96044
File 125416767279.png - (571.15KB , 800x800 , f284e696288a781c0d0526d1bcd1184d.png ) [iqdb]
96044
[x] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[x] Ask how the sister's day went yesterday.
-[x] If you can get a chance to get Flan by herserlf, ask how she liked the outfit.
>> No. 96050
[x] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[x] Ask how the sister's day went yesterday.
-[x] If you can get a chance to get Flan by herserlf, ask how she liked the outfit.
>> No. 96051
[x] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[x] Ask how the sister's day went yesterday.
-[x] If you can get a chance to get Flan by herserlf, ask how she liked the outfit.
>> No. 96053
[X] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[X] And chat with Flandre
>> No. 96064
[x] zzz...
[x] You'll talk with the sisters at lunch.

If we don't get some more sleep, we'll be too out of it to teach Mystia after school.
>> No. 96065
[x] zzz...
Better to do this now than pass out when it actually matters.
>> No. 96068
[x] zzz...

Keine will probably headbutt us awake when the next class starts if Remilia doesn't do something first.
>> No. 96072
>>96064

The human body can ignore sleep to a certain degree, that and what if we have a messed up dream like last time (remember that dream the one that almost had Jin stripping down naked in class)

So we might want to think on if we really want to or not.
>> No. 96075
[x] zzz...

Thought for sure the first song we'd play for Mystia would be Blackbird.
>> No. 96076
[x] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[x] Ask how the sister's day went yesterday.
-[x] If you can get a chance to get Flan by herserlf, ask how she liked the outfit.
>> No. 96077
>>Well it seems at the time Yukari wasn't much of a good mother.

Really? Seems that her parenting (or lack thereof) has helped little Rumia develop in the proudly youkai-like youkai that she is now.

While most children eventually try to rebel against their parents, Rumia embraces her heritage and identity as a man-eating monster.
Too bad that her line of thinking is rapidly becoming outdated, if not counter-productive with the changing of the times.

Then again, that's probably part of the reason she's in school to begin with.

On a somewhat related note, anyone else curious about her reaction to the music?
>> No. 96078
>>96072
The human body isn't usually depleted of mana or whatever from playing with magic bullets. We're going to pass out at this rate anyway.

[x] zzz...
>> No. 96083
>>96077
I am indeed curious.

>>96078
>magic bullets
No.
Mind bullets.
>> No. 96112
File 125419135381.jpg - (145.36KB , 761x900 , Reisentotherescue.jpg ) [iqdb]
96112
Looks like it's up to me to save Anon from being torn apart by the Scarlet Sisters and the... the uh... other two~!
>> No. 96113
>>96112
I'm sorry, but who are you again? I could have sworn that you had some plot relevance at one time.
>> No. 96115
File 125419161852.jpg - (166.93KB , 350x557 , 1205368992302.jpg ) [iqdb]
96115
>>96112
>4 leaf clover
>outfit
>a necklace
OH GOD THEY COMBINED
>> No. 96121
File 125419325955.jpg - (437.29KB , 728x684 , Wellfine.jpg ) [iqdb]
96121
>>96113

Well fine be that way, but don't come crying directly to me expecting any real help when you actually need it; though you do have a habit of overextending yourself.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm on my break as you can see... mmm menthol...

>> No. 96122
File 125419390324.jpg - (506.64KB , 1001x1511 , IMG_0013.jpg ) [iqdb]
96122
>>96113
I think she's named Secks A-Peel or something like that.
>> No. 96125
File 125419459864.jpg - (79.44KB , 640x480 , helpwantads.jpg ) [iqdb]
96125
I don't suppose I can convince one of you anons to consider being employed by me voluntarily, seeing as the last one... Well... He's "frozen" in time for lack of a better description and while we had some bumps, he had been some good help. I rather not go further on that subject...

It's only during the weekends, seeing as "Jin", as I recall Patchouli call him, is often at times with the Scarlet sisters doing who knows what-oh, excuse me heh...

In any case um, again just working over the weekends. I assume Ms. Keine would take this as "Community Service" seeing as it's helping the local business so, it works out for both of us!

Do alert me for any actual interests!

Thanks for your time~!

>> No. 96126
>>96112

I do feel kinda bad, but we just so happened to by the sisters and Flan turned out to be great and cute. And even the characters shown to light come off as strong competitors (Sakuaya and Rumia come to mind)

And there hasn't been a chance for many other characters to flow into the SDM path.

in these stories not everyone remotely wins. But I do feel kinda sad, but at least Reisen will have more chances at romance in the THPmulti-verse. The same can't be said for Flan.
>> No. 96130
File 12541962421.jpg - (344.57KB , 920x612 , d9bcfa992536856a313733641a92897f.jpg ) [iqdb]
96130
Why is she just so awesome written. Taisa just blew away my will for a Flandre route, i stood strong when Sakuya came into the play, i stood strong with Patchy but he just made Rumia too good to not want to go for her route.
>> No. 96132
Rumia is first of my list for the next round, that's for sure.

For now, I'll stick with the beautiful and forgotten Flandre... when was the last time we had such a perfect route with the younger scarlet sister? Thought so.
>> No. 96135
>>96132

You mean none, I remain steady fast in my support for Flan route. Wavering is what ruined DoLF's first run.

>>96130

Then I question your dedication to Flan. But I wouldn't have a problem with Rumia route next run. (I wonder what kind of path would occur if we someone befriended Rumia early on) But that brings to mind a major problem for anyone wanting a Rumia route: the matter of getting to know her if she always considers Jin tasty.

>>96125
I do feel bad about that, well at least she has hope for easily accessible routes (being how she's the more mature of team 9)
>> No. 96138
The trouble, as I see it, is that Taisa is writing everyone so well that it makes us waver all over the place in an effort to experience more varieties of awesome.

Moe-moe yet badly-adjusted Flan.
Prideful yet jealous Remi.
Teasing big-sis-type Sakuya.
Good ol' slightly dumb Cirno.
Extra-subtle Patchouli.
Tsundere Mystia.
And now, this Rumia.

However, since we've never(?) had an honest-to-goodness Flan route, and we've already made significant progress to that end, I want to pursue this course to its conclusion.

The others can wait, I say.

[+] WILLPOWER! Stay awake.
-[+] Ask how the sister's day went yesterday.
-[+] If you can get a chance to get Flan by herserlf, ask how she liked the outfit.
>> No. 96139
>>But that brings to mind a major problem for anyone wanting a Rumia route: the matter of getting to know her if she always considers Jin tasty.

True. A large obstacle in dealing with Rumia regardless of the circumstances would seem to be in getting her to view Jin as something more than just a meal. In this case, facing her in a duel on her level and winning seems to have worked. The problem is, this was largely due to the training from Patchouli, which in turn was largely due to our time spent at the SDM, which was primarily due to our interaction with Remilia and Flandre.

Though there are bound to be plenty of other people we could have learned danmaku from had we not gone with the sisters, I have to wonder if there's a way to get elevated above "prey" status in Rumia's eyes without resorting to a duel of some sort.
>> No. 96140
>>96113
Isn't it sad, Reisen?
>> No. 96147
File 125420744986.jpg - (457.63KB , 1200x900 , 8735287.jpg ) [iqdb]
96147
I'm tempted to go along with a Flandre route just for the sake of silencing her fanbase's battle cry of "We've never had a Flandre route before!". Plus whenever the opportunity arises for a Flandre route in another story, I can point to this one and say NO WE'VE HAD A FLANDRE ROUTE BEFORE LET'S HAVE A KOGASA ROUTE THIS TIME.
>> No. 96153
>>96147
Honestly, as good as this one's been thus far, I wouldn't complain. And I don't discriminate so; I just like the variety, and dislike the wavering about all the time.

I'd like to read a Kogasa route, too. I like her, she's a fun character.
>> No. 96154
Sure is http://tinyurl.com/9h3spe around here.
>> No. 96155
Am I the only one who still envisions Jin wearing the scarf and fisherman's hat?
>> No. 96156
>>96154

Hardly as I see it here, or at least barely comparable to the ones over at HLAR2(/border/) and at one point (A)DEFT(/Shrine/)
>> No. 96157
>>96147

Why not?
But yeah, Flandre route first.
>> No. 96158
>>96155

He just can't wear the ensemble inside the school, and it's not as if he;ll suddenly don robes and a wizard's hat as he gets better at his "skill".
>> No. 96159
Hey Taisa ya may want to update asap before this conversation gets further along.

Polite sage to save post count.
>> No. 96160
>>96147

I AGREE, GOOD SIR.
>> No. 96161
God damn you people can't I even take a nap after university anymore it's still only 3 PM here Jesus Chri-...

Writing~
>> No. 96162
File 125422730697.png - (237.06KB , 600x850 , 1b7bb168a6ea6dceb5c2abc5dca709f4.png ) [iqdb]
96162
>>96161
napping is for the weak.
>> No. 96166
>>96147

Just as well, in fact deeper underground in /underground/ has a potential route for Kogasa (But Okuu and Orin are also strong contenders) Sure Orin is cute, but I don't want her Orinblocking time with Kogasa or Okuu

And once this finishes well, well the overall desire for a Flan route will drop for a while. And depending on how SDM LA Hacked Mode ends, that might ease the desire for a Sakuya route. If that happens before GH R2, Rumia would stand a good chance barring Taisa revealing some other character to be cute and/or awesome.

>>96138

I for one never wavered, but his characters are very nice as we've seen. But a Flan route is very rare due to various factors. Remy got her happy ending in SDM LA, Cirno seems be destined for a little sister route forever. The others might have chances later on.

Stories I did waver on would be HLA R1 (Yukari and Komachi did have very good points; that and i'm upset anon didn't go for Yukari/Yuyuko route) And Deeper Underground. (Totally Kogasa until Okuu appeared; now I'm torn)

>>96156
I didn't notice any real ship to ship battles in ADEFT, but in HLA it is just due to its nature. (Routes branch off the starting place, so it's mainly one character at least off of one branch yet in the first run, no effort was made to have a ending with more than one girl.)

But there's one thing in GH one might have forgotten: Keine (though with all things that route is out of our hands)

Just my thoughts.
>> No. 96171
File 125424661328.jpg - (177.43KB , 991x995 , c44f988c86a7d86b7dfed621246206fa.jpg ) [iqdb]
96171
Yeah, sleep sounds like a good idea at the time... Just a short nap between classes... Recharge those batteries just a little bit...
No. Come on, suck it up, you can at least last the day, can't you? Besides, short naps like that typically only make a person even more tired in the long run. Weakly, you force your eyes to open, staring forward and trying to make out what that red-and-yellow blur in front of your face is. Oh... It's Flandre. Why is she sideways, though? No, wait, she's not sideways; your head is. Your headache is suddenly magnified just a tiny bit as the impact of your head hitting the desk finally reaches your senses. Grumbling to yourself tiredly, you sit upright while rubbing your skull. Flandre is looking at you with a mildly concerned face, though she's... smiling? True, ever since you arrived today, she's seemed more energetic and cheerful than usual; could it be that she's just that happy to see you?

"You seem pretty happy today. Did something special happen?" Your eyes hurt a little, so you rub them. Flandre opens her mouth excitedly, but stops just before saying anything, glancing around the auditorium nervously, as if she feels everyone is staring at her; since the break has only just begun, most of the students are still in the room, after all. So, instead, she grabs you by the wrist and leads you outside, to the familiar sound of a cellphone emitting a light 'click' sound. Oh boy...

Finally, you're out in one of the hallways, far out of sight from anyone near the auditorium, alone with the blonde vampire girl. She's still looking at you with an elated expression on her face; it's nothing short of adorable. She should look like this more often! However, you're still curious in regards to the reason for her unusually high spirits, and she's not going to be the first one to speak from the looks of things.

"You know, your sister isn't stalking us or anything. You can speak freely with me, can't you?" She turns a little pink in the face; is she really -that- used to being around her sister, speaking only when spoken to? Poor thing... Ah, but your reassurance seems to have worked. At least you think it did - the response isn't exactly what you'd have expected.

She leans into you, wrapping her arms around you in a tight hug. Just a tiny bit too tight, but at least not to the point of being painful; it must be difficult for her to express emotion in a physical manner while still keeping her strength in check, so you don't say anything, instead choosing to lightly pet her head, running your fingers through her hair.

"Thank you."

"Hmmm?"

She lifts her face, which was previously buried into your chest, offering you one of the most sincere smiles you've ever laid your eyes upon; it feels as if you're being rewarded, somehow, even if she doesn't realize it herself.
"...I really like them a lot. No... I love them!"

"Ah... The clothes?" An energetic nod, with her still clinging to you.
"Well... You're very welcome. Do let me see you wearing them some day, won't you?"

"Okay!" Her face, positively beaming until now, suddenly takes on a more worried expression.
"Ah, But... I feel a little guilty."

"Oh? Why?"

"Because... You got me something nice like, even though I didn't really do anything to deserve it. And on your birthday, too!"

"It wasn't really-..." Wait, what are you saying?
"It wasn't really any trouble at all. I just wanted to do something nice for you, that's all. You don't need to do anything special for people to give you gifts, right?"

"You... don't?" Oh dear... Come to think of it, has Flandre ever gotten a present of any sort before? Do vampires celebrate their own birthdays? Seems like it'd get tiresome past the first century or two... What about Christmas? Well, holidays aside, surely her sister has given her nice things for no reason before... Right?

"No, really. It's fine to give something to the person you l-..." Your tongue becomes tied for a moment; screw it, you can spit it out, it's not like that word means anything. You really ought to come to terms with how you feel about those around you, though, shouldn't you? Even though it's only been a week... Flandre and you have gotten pretty close over the course of a handful of days, somehow. Is everything just easier in Gensokyo? It's all happening so fast, and yet it doesn't feel strange at all to you anymore, as if a month or longer has passed instead. You've made friends, ranging from your teacher-turned-mentor Patchouli Knowledge, to your self-declared rival Rumia. Rumia. A friend? Yeah, you guess you can consider her a friend if it means she's not going to try to eat you anymore. Ah, but you're thinking of the wrong blonde girl right now...
"It's fine to give something to the person you like, if only just to remind them that they're special to you."

"Ohh..." Her eyes lower, staring into your chest pensively as she absorbs this new information; it's a little jarring to realize that this concept is something unusual for her, really, especially as YAWN. Damn, you're still dead-tired... What's the next lesson anyway? Math, right? Somehow, you can already tell you're going to be relying on the girl presently hugging you as if you were her favorite teddybear to solve the problems for you, today... Not that she'd mind, but it makes you feel a little guilty in advance.
"...I understand!" A strangely determined look on her face leaving you slightly confused, hoping she didn't misinterpret what you've just told her somehow. Ah well, just hugging here like this is kind of nice too... You stay like that for a while, still feeling too tired to move around too much.

"So. How was your day yesterday?"

"Fun! Big sis liked my clothes too. Sakuya and Meiling, too! I think I saw Patchouli smile a little when I showed her." You wonder just how much Remilia must've 'liked' the clothes, and how that's going to end up biting you in the ass sometime in the near future.

"Well, I'm glad. Anything else fun happen?"

"Hum... Not really! Oh. Big sis came down to my room for the first time in a while."

"...Oh, really?" Surely, it's only a coincidence that this happens not long after the night you spend in her little sister's bed. If she knew, she'd confront you about it directly, not snoop around Flandre's room for your discarded underwear, right? You're getting paranoid towards Remilia, you're reading too far into things... Come to think of it, your relationship with her has felt somehow strained as of late, ever since you spent the night in Flandre's room. Maybe you ought to talk to her about it at some point... Or maybe not. You're too tired right now to think on such matters. Hm, how long have you two been cuddling here, now? It feels nice, but you don't really want to be late for the next lesson.

"We should go, really. Math's gonna start soon, isn't it?"

"Mhmm... I wanted to stay like this a little longer, though." You don't know how to interpret this, really. Sure, you do like (ugh, there's that word again) Flandre, and she likes you, but... How far does that reach, for either of you? Do you view her as the little sister you've never had, or... well, how a man views a member of the opposite sex? And what about her? Does she see you as her first real friend, or something more than that? Does this girl even understand the concept of l-... You know, you're repeating yourself at this point, but: You're too tired to think of such things.

Unfortunately for your fatigue-addled mind, on the way back to the auditorium, you bump into someone you never really had any intention of talking to: that long-blue-haired brat who pointed out your scarf the other day. She's wearing a black hat with peaches on it, again, even though Keine confiscated it last week. Doesn't learn her lesson, does she?

"Hah! Not wearing your scarf today, are you? Well, serves you right! People like -you- don't deserve such privileges, as opposed to myself, after all. (Not that the teacher gave me permission or anything...) You should learn your place, dog!" The brat points at you in a manner that is all kinds of annoying.

"Well excuuuuuse me, princess." Shoving her aside, you grab Flandre's hand and march on towards the auditorium.

"Hey! Get back here, you worm! I'm not done mocking you yet!" That does it. Now you're ticked off. Turning around in the blink of an eye, before she can react, you grip one of the peaches on her hand and yank it right off her hat in an instant, leaving the girl staring at you with utter shock and disbelief, all the color in her face draining away.

"You should learn to respect your upperclassmen, girl." With that, you bite into the peach, ripping out a huge chunk and chewing on it slowly and tauntingly, before swallowing it and dropping the rest on the floor in front of her.
"Here." Good thing it wasn't wax or anything. Who has actual peaches on their hat anyway? Well, whatever; you feel kind of cool right now, so you just turn around and lead a bewildered looking Flandre to the auditorium, leaving the blue haired girl behind - she drops to her knees, utterly stunned by your behavior just now. Hell, just because you're human doesn't mean you have to put up with shit like that! You deserve to snap once or twice too, don't you? Man, you feel pretty good right now, although you're hoping that girl turns out to be one of the less murderous youkai around here.

As was to be expected, the math lesson goes by with you copying everything down from Flandre, the numbers swimming about in erratic patterns in your mind, making no sense at all. The blue-haired first-year never showed up, either - pfft, who cares. Not you, in any c-...

*Thud.*

...

You wake up in a bed surrounded by curtains. A hospital? No... This is the school nurse's office. The ceiling is certainly familiar to you by now. Exerting yourself a little, you sit upright; you seem to have regained some energy. Just how long were you out, anyway? In any case, your limbs don't feel nearly as heavy anymore, although there is a minor pain on your left arm - a tiny, barely noticeable puncture wound on the inside of your elbow tells that you've been given a shot of something. Whatever it is, it's made you feel considerably better, though your head still hurts.

"Oh, awake already? The school day is almost over. You're becoming a frequent visitor here, really..." A familiar, mature yet dangerous-sounding voice comes from your side - Eirin is peeking in through the curtains, a smirk on her face. Stepping closer, she eyes you up and down once or twice before pulling out what looks like a small flashlight, shooting it into your eyes one at a time without warning, holding your eyelids open with the other hand.
"Feeling any better? You kind of collapsed all of a sudden in class. Worried the hell out of your deskmate, too... She carried you here herself, you know. Ah, but anyway... You don't seem to have a concussion or anything, nothing more serious than a bump on the head. You hit the floor pretty hard, from what I was told, so that's pretty lucky."

"Carried me... Flandre did?" Huh, so she worked up the courage to offer to take you to the nurse's office herself, and you weren't awake to see or hear it. Oh well, you feel kind of proud anyway, hoping your influence had at least a tiny hand in that.
"...What time is it?" You ask before thinking of checking your watch for yourself.

"Almost time for the last lesson to end. You might as well head home for the day, really."

Huh, so you've been out for about two hours... What lessons did you miss?
"...Oh, did miss Knowledge come to school today?"

"No, she's still not feeling well enough to get out of bed. I told her to send someone to the clinic at Eientei for some medicines if she's still not better by tomorrow; I'll have to pay her a visit in person whenever I manage to clear up my schedule."

"I see..." Patchouli's still not better? You'd like to go pay her a visit to check up on her, but it's not like you have any way of getting to the mansion on your own, now do you? Besides, it's not like she'd want you to be around when she's like that. Is it even appropriate for a student to visit a sick teacher that they've only known for a week? ...But, you do consider her a friend, too. Hmph.

Thanking the nurse for everything, you head out of the office, only to hear the surge of students in the distance pouring out of the auditorium, the loud chatting sending small spikes through your headache and prompting you to cover your ears until they disperse - some head straight home, others go up to the club rooms. Looks like the lessons are over, then. You hope you didn't worry Flandre too much by suddenly blacking out like that...

What to do with the rest of your day?



[] Clubs.
-{} Light music club.
-{} Book club.
-{} (Other?)
[] Home. Get some food and rest so you won't be such a zombie tomorrow.
[] (Something else?)
>> No. 96172
[Q] Clubs.
-{Q} Book club.

We haven't been to the book club for a while.
>> No. 96173
[x] Clubs.
-{x} Book club.
>> No. 96174
[X] Clubs.
-{X} Light music club.
-{X} If you run into Flandre, thank her.
We promised Mystia, didn't we?
>> No. 96175
{X} Book club.

Considering how he flinched at just the "loud chattering" I don't see how he would handle upholding that promise he made to Mystia about teaching her; at least at the moment.

Plus the thought of relaxing by one that is cared deeply for should do some good... Maybe make some inquires on Patchouli's status?

Not to mention.... I DON'T FEEL LIKE MEETING WITH A PISSED OFF TENSHI ON THE WAY HOME AS I BET SHE'S THE TYPE TO JUMP HIM WHEN HE LEAST EXPECTS IT.
>> No. 96176
[X] Clubs.
-{X} Swing by the book club, and let Flan know that you're okay.
-{X} Light music club.

Keep your word. We might not be able to help Mystia to the best of our ability, but we should make an effort. We sure as hell shouldn't just ditch without telling her either.

That said, we can take a minute or two to go let Flan know we're alright.
>> No. 96177
>>96175

Mysty cares for Jin. She was worried about him last night, and I imagine she's worried about him now.

As for Tenshi, well, she's a masochist. If she jumps Jin, it'll be to beg him for more.
>> No. 96178
[X] Clubs.
-{X} Swing by the book club, and let Flan know that you're okay.
-{X} Light music club.
>> No. 96179
[X] Clubs.
-{X} Swing by the book club, and let Flan know that you're okay.
-{X} Light music club.

Why not both? Let's make this a 2 post update.
>> No. 96180
[#] Clubs.
-{#} Swing by the book club, and let Flan know that you're okay.
-{#} Light music club.
>> No. 96181
A better idea comes to mind. Why don't we set a schedule on the days we visit clubs? Say, Mon-Wed-Friday is book club and Tues-Thurs is light music.

This would be a better solution in my opinion.
>> No. 96182
File 125424959499.png - (235.21KB , 500x700 , 632.png ) [iqdb]
96182
WHERE'S MY REMI TAISA? YOU PROMISED THERE WOULD BE REMIS

[X] Clubs.
-{X} Swing by the book club, and let Flan know that you're okay.
-{X} Light music club.
>> No. 96183
[X] Clubs.
-{X} Swing by the book club, and let Flan know that you're okay.
-{X} Light music club.
>> No. 96184
>>96182

I can't believe some one tried to kill me with that image.. My god it's... it's... must look away!!
>> No. 96185
[X] Clubs.
-{X} Swing by the book club, and let Flan know that you're okay.
-{X} Light music club.
>> No. 96186
>>96181

We should do that in the future, schedule the clubs on different days.

>>96182

Very cute, but SDM LA has all the Remi you could want.
>> No. 96189
-[☴] Clubs.
--[☴] Swing by the book club, and let Flan know that you're okay.
--[☴] Light music club.
>> No. 96190
>>96186
I respectfully disagree. Sure, SDM LA's Remi was awesome, but this' different.
Taisa's Remi is (or seems to be) a prideful tsun-tsun who seems to commit mistakes kinda often... she tried to find a friend for her sister and got more than she bargained for. Remilia is now (in my mind, at least) troubled because a guy whom she finds.. interesting has become friends with her sister. She can't go any further with Jin without hurting the most important thing in her life... quite the situation I'd say.
Long story short, SDM LA had a wonderful vampire Remilia. But Gensokyo High has an incredible human Remilia.
>> No. 96191
[X] Clubs.
-{X} Swing by the book club, and let Flan know that you're okay.
-{X} Light music club.
>> No. 96193
I think it would be a good idea to introduce Flandre to Mystia and Rumia, get them to be friends with her.
Just take her with you when you go to the Light Music Club, we need to get her to interact with other people beside Jin. She needs to make some friends.
Keine is still not sure if it was the right thing to let Flandre go to school, we have to prove her wrong.
>> No. 96194
>>96190

There's also the possibility that said guy is more interested in the sister romantically speaking as well.

But the fact that Remi has an happy ending in another story would no doubt blunt things. And I'd be inclined to go towards Remi if not for the fact that we can have a Flan route.

>>96193

Sounds nice but what about the bad blood between her and Rumia? Since while things are mostly water under bridge between Jin and Rumia, the same might not be true for Flan and her.

But I think a nice major step is getting Flan out of her sister's shadow.

Perhaps in the next update we can try talking Mystia at least into meeting Flan.
>> No. 96195
[X] Clubs.
-{X} Swing by the book club, and let Flan know that you're okay.
-{X} Light music club.
>> No. 96196
File 125425692915.jpg - (305.12KB , 714x500 , GJ.jpg ) [iqdb]
96196
>>we need to get her to interact with other people beside Jin. She needs to make some friends.

Have you already forgotten about the book club's other member? The one who Flandre has apparently been also tutoring in math, quite successfully I might add, with virtually no involvement on our part beyond helping get the club itself started?
>> No. 96197
>Sounds nice but what about the bad blood between her and Rumia?
If we tell Flandre that we made up with Rumia and became something like friends with her she won't be mad at her anymore.
>>96196
She can get to know more than one person at once you know. The more the merrier.
>> No. 96198
[x] Clubs.
-{x} Book club.
-{X} Swing by the light music club, and see how Mystia's doing (if there is time).
>> No. 96203
>Turning around in the blink of an eye, before she can react, you grip one of the peaches on her hand and yank it right off her hat in an instant, leaving the girl staring at you with utter shock and disbelief, all the color in her face draining away.

>"You should learn to respect your upperclassmen, girl." With that, you bite into the peach, ripping out a huge chunk and chewing on it slowly and tauntingly, before swallowing it and dropping the rest on the floor in front of her.

NOOOO
HER PEACHES
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TAISA
>> No. 96206
>With that, you bite into the peach, ripping out a huge chunk and chewing on it slowly and tauntingly, before swallowing it and dropping the rest on the floor in front of her.

Did we just eat a peach possibly picked from a celestial's garden? AWESOME.
>> No. 96209
>>96203

Are you honestly telling me that you don't want to get a taste of Tenshi's sweet, sweet celestial peach, and feel the heavenly juices of the forbidden fruit trickle down your throat while you watch Tenshi's eyes well up with tears as you sully her untouched treasure?
>> No. 96210
>>96188

Are you attempting to stir up more shitstorming?
>> No. 96216
>>96210
More?
>> No. 96218
>>96206

That might have stat bonuses, and now we have a new enemy to deal with. Well luckily I'm sure Rumia will interference (General "No messing with my rival stuff")

That's if Jin doesn't bring her down herself.

But it's interesting what students are in third year.

And I do wonder when we'll meet Yukari and her reaction to our rival.
>> No. 96220
[X] Clubs.
-{X} Swing by the book club, and let Flan and Cirno know that you're okay.
-{X} Light music club.

I hadn't thought about it before, but gee, it sure is ⑨Squad around here.
>> No. 96222
>>96220
Is that a bad thing?
No Wriggle yet though.
>> No. 96224
File 125426679919.jpg - (585.00KB , 1300x920 , 308bd4468efe837fc046820c9b7829717637c68d.jpg ) [iqdb]
96224
>>96209
>> No. 96243
[x] Clubs.
-[x] Swing by the book club, and let Flan know that you're okay.
-[x] Light music club.

>>96209
I love it.
>> No. 96253
>>96209 Nice, Tenshi's on the list of girls to pursue perhaps in the next run. I think I should add Komachi too.

But I will not let anything dissuade me from the path of Flan.
>> No. 96254
Wait, are we immortal now as well?
>> No. 96255
>>96209
Well, I do now. Bastard.
>> No. 96257
>>96254
Only one way to find out.

[X]Lake.
>> No. 96258
>>96254
Well I'll be damned, I just looked it up. Now I wonder if Taisa knew of this or just made Jin eat the peach out of just being an ass to Tenshi, if thats the case then he can always say it was a completely ordinary fruit we just ate and be done with it.
>> No. 96261
>>96258

Immortality isn't the worse thing to incur since it means we won't have to worry about dying so easily (Celestials are pretty tough beings) or a certain cute vampire outliving us.
>> No. 96262
File 125428181095.jpg - (405.91KB , 962x962 , tenshi.jpg ) [iqdb]
96262
>>96253
What's to stop us from pursuing her now?

I mean, we need a dog, right? After we get married to Flan. Every happy family needs a dog. I'm sure Flan and her teddy bear would love another guest at tea time, also.

And I can just imagine a little Flandre getting a piggyback ride from a listless and broken Tenshi. "WAII~ WAII~"
>> No. 96263
File 125428182037.jpg - (164.75KB , 540x497 , f5ba3d39925fb8e9a0b480755d8be909.jpg ) [iqdb]
96263
>>96253
>in the next run

I doubt there will be a 2nd one. A full run takes 6 months+. I am not sure how long this is already running and i doubt we are already half done here. And who knows if the site will still be up in a year. Gensokyoland Saga and I, Youkai just get very few votes. Teruyo just quit too, so who knows.
>> No. 96264
>>96261

It does however mean that our very existence will repulse most of the inhabitants of the school and making teaching Mystia guitar very difficult if not outright impossible.
>> No. 96266
This what I thought I read the first few couple of times... lol...

>>96209
>Are you honestly telling me that you don't want to get a taste of Tenshi's sweet, sweet celestial peach, and feel the heavenly juices of the forbidden fruit trickle down your throat while you watch Tenshi's eyes roll up with tears as you sully her untouched treasure?

Nonetheless I doubt the peach that "Jin" ate were from some celestial garden. Most likely stolen merchandise from some farmer's cart whenever she passes by it on her way to school...
>> No. 96267
>>96254

We've mind-melded with a book of chthonic horrors, interacted extensively with a girl who alters fates, been bitten by a vampire, injected with Eirin's shady new drug, given a code name by an arch-wizard, and have dined on the fruit of the heavens.

There's no telling what we are, except that we're a "perfectly ordinary high school male".
>> No. 96269
>>96264
Huh.
...Shit.
>> No. 96270
Shit Taisa you better update soon before we inch too close to autosage...

As for the alledged slowing of the boards, I'd imagine at this time of the year things would slow down... At least till the holidays come rolling in; plus the sudden web address with no real note saying where it would go next didn't help things....
>> No. 96272
Where the fuck is the sauce for
"Eat Peaches, Get Immortality"

Also, THP is fucked in 3 months. Calling it.
>> No. 96273
>>96264
Quick, let's eat Mokou's liver and blame the immortality on that!
>> No. 96274
File 125428304852.png - (232.10KB , 600x700 , f182275396bd39a4fde3ad4792fbccbd.png ) [iqdb]
96274
>>96272
Too soon. Dibs on 6 months. I blame IRC, 50 something people there and not voting.
>> No. 96275
>>96272

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peach#Peaches_in_Asian_tradition

The color peach represents immortality in Chinese culture (in Western culture, the color amaranth represents immortality). In China, the magical peaches of immortality were said to be consumed by the immortals due to their mystic virtue of conferring longevity on all who ate them. In Daoism The divinity Yu Huang, also called the Jade Emperor, and his mother called Xi Wangmu also known as Queen Mother of the West are said to be the guardians of the peaches of immortality. Xi Wangmu ensured the gods' everlasting existence by feeding them the peaches of immortality. The immortals residing in the palace of Xi Wangmu were said to celebrate an extravagant banquet called the Pantao Hui or "The Feast of Peaches". The immortals waited 6,000 years before gathering for this magnificent feast; the peach trees of immortality put forth leaves once every thousand years and it requires another 3,000 years for the fruit to ripen. Ivory statues depicting Xi Wangmu's attendants often held three peaches.

Also please don't call that, we don't need the post of death to end this so soon...

{spoiler]plus I think it kills the moral of the usual visitors...[/spoiler]

And it looks like the next update will be on a new thread.
>> No. 96276
>>96275

Yes I realized I fucked up the tags there, but Im not about to delete the post after finding that info...
>> No. 96277
>>96263
WHAT. Teruyo quit!?

THE END IS NIGH!
>> No. 96283
>>96263

That's just due to things going slowly, and GLS had some thought provoking questions.

And Teruyo seems to have gone on a indetermined hiatus not so much a confirmed quit. There is a difference.

And Hungry Youkai's not going to give up on this site so easily, not after all the work done to revive it.

Just give time for more and more people to come back here.

>>96274

I think they do, just not using their names.
>> No. 96285
>>96270

So true, and this is why people should settle down.

And not all stories are doing that badly, take this story, that /shrine/ story by R.I.M. Among others.

But I do believe there's a point where the slow update speed affects the vote imput (that and the fact that if a vote's winning it's a mix of redunancy if they'd vote that way or futility if they're against it.)
>> No. 96288
[X] Clubs.
-{X} Swing by the book club, and let Flan know that you're okay.
-{X} Light music club.
>> No. 96302
>>96285
>But I do believe there's a point where the slow update speed affects the vote imput (that and the fact that if a vote's winning it's a mix of redunancy if they'd vote that way or futility if they're against it.)

Sorry, I really would like to update more frequently, but... With still adjusting to having only recently moved (and I had been living in one place my entire life up until then), still adjusting to university stuff this year, and a thoroughly fucked up sleep schedule, it's gotten to the point where writing even a shortish update like the recent ones ends up taking hours due to me having to take breaks after every paragraph, just to rest.

I do feel incredibly guilty whenever I wake up in the morning to see some ~50-60 new posts in a thread that'll hit autosage with only 4 story-posts in it, but unless I either try churning out short updates again, or -force- myself to write more than once a day despite overwhelming fatigue, there's not much else I can do other than hope I can stop disappointing you for a while whenever the winter holidays arrive.

I'm very sorry. I'll try to improve, but I can't make any promises.
>> No. 96304
>>96302

Hey dont worry about it man. From what i can see you update at least once a day if not more, which is more than alot of writefags on this sight can say.
>> No. 96306
File 125429433434.png - (24.44KB , 807x682 , nemo.png ) [iqdb]
96306
>>96302
Don't worry man. Chill~
>> No. 96307
>>96302
Trust me, when we're talking about slow update speeds, we're sure as hell not talking about you.
>> No. 96323
>>96307
This.

>>96302
Take it easy. Quality over quantity.
>> No. 96324
>>96307
>>96323

These pretty much; compared to some others that have a habit of updating maybe once every month or so, seeing this cyoa as lively as it is, is very refreshing and goes to show there is some life. It's compelling in its own way. Not to say the other writefags are terrible, it's just how it is. Some very well have responsibilities that are far beyond this site and that ought to be respected.

Just make sure you don't take the political(shipdom) or the social(anon's poking/prodding) issues get to you.

JUST HAVE FUN WRITING AS WE DO READING IT
>> No. 96325
>>96302
Take it easy Taisa.
You update once a day, that is enough for me. It is not like you skip days always or something, you write daily a long update.
Just go at your own pace and don't feel guilty because there really is no reason to.
>> No. 96331
>>96302

I was not referring to your story; yours updates at nice speed, I was mainly talking about other stories that get updates once a week at quickest. My apologies.

>>96324

Also true. This story is among the liveliest in all of THP, it's a sign of popularity and well written characters if more than one can gain a solid following to cause fanwars.

Don't stress it; some folks would like to get the votes and discussion yours does.
>> No. 96340
>>96307 says everything you need to know.

Also take it easy.
>> No. 96350
On a related note, I had a nervous breakdown or anxiety/panic attack or something at university today, a result of lack of sleep, overthinking/worrying about various things, and overall stress, to the point where I was barely able to breathe and couldn't manage to walk to one of my classes; shortly after making that last post, actually. Long story short, it's 9:15 PM and I'm still not sure if I'm going to be feeling well enough to write today.

I hope it doesn't come off as spitting on your words of support (thanks, by the way), but I can't guarantee a new thread tonight. I'll try to suck it up though.

Just letting y'all know not to keep waiting or anything. I'll have -something- ready tomorrow at the latest.

Again, sorry.
>> No. 96353
File 125433540246.png - (70.17KB , 360x200 , Yukkuri_MarisaReimu.png ) [iqdb]
96353
>>96350
Don't try to force it. Take a break if you need one.
>> No. 96355
>>96350

read

>>96304
>>96306
>>96307
>>96324
>>96325
>>96340

again.

Just take it easy~!

No good would come from doing something you enjoy if you're a wreck, mentally or physically.

Not as is you don't have any leniency.

In fact here, this will either help relax or make u want to take a piss; and no I'm not trying to be funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pSyYhRYeIM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0gsduLrfSU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYZfezqtCRA

Works for me when I can't take it easy...

and on a more comical note...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc_szUYJAYE

Take care
>> No. 96359
'Steve, this is Bill, he owns this place and has more money than GOD' Hahahaha, good one.

As for me, I listen 'The Kappa Way as Said ~ One way Accelerator' when I'm feeling down.
Take care Taisa, y'hear?
>> No. 96360
>>96350
I know way too well how you feel now. I had the same thing when i was working me to death for 7 long years.
The best thing is to just stop doing anything, just look out for yourself for some time, Walking in the nature always did help me. Just take a week off due to personal reasons, turn off the internet and just do things that you yourself enjoy.
And have no worry, no one here is mad or angry at you for not writing, we understand and wish that you recover.
>> No. 96388
>>96350

You had a panic attack. Your heart isn't going to explode from it, and you won't asphyxiate. It just feels like you will.

Don't start avoiding places where you get panic attacks, and don't start worrying about getting them, or you'll develop full-blown panic disorder and specific phobias. Panic disorder is often progressive, and you can eventually become completely agoraphobic because of it (a shut-in, essentially). I know because I've been there.

Talk to your regular doctor, or even your dentist, and say you've been getting panic attacks. If you've got a good doc, they'll give you Xanax or Klonopin or some other benzo (the generic name always end with -pam). Those fuckers will calm you down.

If that doesn't work, or they try to put you on Paxil or some other antidepressant shit, you can buy kava-kava online. There's placebo-controlled, double-blinded studies showing it works just as well as as benzos, with no tolerance and less motor & memory effects.

Finally, there's drinking. I wouldn't recommend alcohol as an anxiety cure to everyone, but by God it always worked for me.
>> No. 96389
Man. This place seems to have such a destructive effect on the writers. Really is quite odd.
>> No. 96390
I don't suppose some good ole weight lifting to tire one self out would work...
>> No. 96391
>>96389

It was various things that caused it, not just this site. School can be hell; so is work.

But I think it's easily agreed that at a moment like this, taking it easy is the best thing to do.
>> No. 96398
>>96388
Well, we wouldn't want him to go there. Being a Junkie is not what he should aim for.
>> No. 96419
>>96398
who the fuck said anything about being a junkie, he's talking about short-term medication
>> No. 96420
>>96391
>>96398
>>96419

>I was a little bit drunk
He already drinks, though.
>> No. 96452
>>96420

Pills and drinks don't mix.

And do consider that ZUN drinks alot.
>> No. 96468
>>And do consider that ZUN drinks alot.

Well, yeah, but ZUN's a programmer. Drinking for them is like breathing for the rest of us.
>> No. 96482
>>96452

Only sometimes. General rule is not to mix pills and alcohol and then fall asleep. If you're sleepy, you've already taken too much downers and either need to wait it out, or balance it out with some uppers.
>> No. 96502
>>96501