[Return]
Archived thread

File 125321832270.jpg - (141.55KB , 567x1546 , 1817480947184188.jpg ) [iqdb]
94633 No. 94633
Continuation of >>93789

When we last left Anonymous, he was training with Patchouli once again, ready to design his first very own spell card.

-----------

Wait, no, not bullets. Thin, angled, parallel lines, closely spaced, and another series of lined perpendicular to the first ones piercing through them; it doesn't take long for you to figure out that what you're actually doing is shading some obscure shape, and yet... You can see it. The lines, slashing through one another, small bullets splintering off the parts where they connect, peppering the areas not covered by the lines. For a moment, the entire sheet seems to swim around in front of your face; and yet, once you blink, it returns to being a perfectly ordinary sheet of paper with some nondescript scribbling on it. Trippy, man.

"Have you finished?" Your mentor's stern yet unfeeling voice penetrates the lingering silence in the air; you notice that you've lost track of the time. Again. This is becoming mildly frustrating...

"I... think so."

"Good. Then, I shall begin another practice duel... Hopefully this time we will not be forced to endure unexpected interruptions."

"Wait," you blurt out, incredulous, "you mean I'm going to be using this against you? I thought I'd be shooting more of those paper birds, or something."

"Naturally. How am I to accurately judge the effectivity of your spellcard without experiencing it first-hand?" Before you can respond, the familiar feeling of swirling winds around the two of you is felt once more, enveloping you into some sort of invisible duel arena.
"Well then, go ahead and declare it."

"Come again?"

"The spellcard. Declare it-... ah, well. First, you must transfer it from its present form into your own psychokinetic energy, blah blah blah..." Past a certain point, you can't even make out what she's saying anymore; something about storing the pattern in your mind and unleashing it, somehow... Well, this whole shooting things with your mind business has been pretty vague from the beginning. Ignoring the purple-haired woman droning on and on about brainwaves and particles and who knows what else, you rip the sheet of paper out of the sketchbook, staring at it, focusing on it... Make it real, huh. What is 'real' anymore? That question has been bugging you ever since you found out about Gensokyo's true nature, and ever since you first learned to read that strange book of yours. Reality, fantasy, the lines between the two are blurred. One is not necessarily exclusive from the other. Reality is subjective - reality is what you, yourself, make real.

The paper glows a bright, blinding white, forcing you to squint your eyes, yet you concentrate further, visualizing the pattern in your head, embedding it into your mind. Then, the shape of the sheet redefines itself into something resembling a playing card, before dissipating into faint sparkles, fading into the air. You're probably going to have to consider buying a pair of sunglasses for future spell duels, if it's going to be this bright and shiny every single time; as you rub your eyes to make the after images fade away, Patchouli stops her incessant lecturing.
"Oh. Well done. Now... declare the spellcard."

Declare, huh... You take it to simply be another word for 'fire', in the given context. Well, here goes nothing - searching the depths of your mind for the spell you've just prepared, you close your eyes. You picture the pattern in your head, seizing it, projecting it from your imagination to reality... You open your eyes, only to have the same thing happen as before - a bright flash, and nothing. Patchouli merely shakes her head in a scolding manner, a sight which you're all too familiar with by now.
"No. You must -maintain- a spellcard, you need to channel it. Ah, yes... in addition to this, you must also shield yourself from enemy attack; being struck with a projectile while channeling a spellcard will not lose you the duel, but will end the spellcard prematurely - this is sometimes referred to as a 'Spell Break'. Thus, you must maintain both the card itself, and a defensive field around yourself to deflect or absorb incoming fire. Ah, and on that subject... The crystal I gave you."

"I did think it was a bit showy for just being decorative..." Although you mean this in jest, she actually almost looks disappointed by your words, yet she continues before you can say anything else.

"It is a philosopher's stone."

"Huh. Does it turn lead into gold, or grant immortality?"

"Neither. It amplifies spiritual and mental power. That is to say, it can either increase the effect of spells, or reduce the effort required for the same result. More experienced users may even set them to maintain previously cast spells autonomously, like a battery." You hold the crystal dangling from your neck by the chain in your hand, staring at it; it is a distinct color, yet one you cannot give a name to; each time you blink or look away, it seems different, yet also the same. It also looks somehow... familiar?

"This kinda reminds me of the crystals on Flandre's, uh... wings." No funky smell though; come to think of it, you've gotten strangely used to that smell by now, haven't you? You barely even notice it anymore. Patchouli narrows her eyes at you.

"Really, now... I wonder why that could be." Lifting her hand to her face, she coughs into her palm several times; it sounds pretty nasty, though you wonder if it'd be inappropriate for a human to tell a youkai that they ought to see a doctor. In any case, she seems to recover quickly enough, nodding in your direction.
"Now, your spellcard." You notice her feet hovering off the floor in anticipation, and she begins a slow ascent. Right, you should probably get used to aerial targets... Trying to blow up those cranes was decent practice, you suppose. Well, despite not feeling terribly excited over the concept of shooting frickin' laser beams at your sickly mentor and benefactor, your better judgment tells you she's likely more than proficient in danmaku duels to avoid anything you could possibly throw at her; assuming, of course, that you even manage to cast anything. Had anyone told you a week ago that you'd be doing anything like this... ah, forget it.

Hm.

Just as an experiment, you grip the crystal in your hand, trying to sense something... anything. Mild tingles on the surface of your hand; you try to connect with the stone, to draw upon its power (or something like that); if it's like a battery, then maybe it has to be charged, first? Ah... A surge of warmth travelling up your arm, spreading across your entire body and converging into your head. Suddenly, everything seems so very clear. Patchouli must've charged the thing for you in advance? In any case, time to see just what you can do...

Oh, right. A name. You think back to when Patchouli declared her own spellcard against you - Earth Sign, Rage Trilithon, something like that, right?
"Say, uh... What's a 'sign'?"

"Signs are, simply put, categories. They do not have to be called 'signs' in the proper name of your spellcard, nor do you even have to arrange your cards into categories to begin with, though it is helpful for ease of finding it in your mind. Think of it as storing cards in imaginary files; as you become powerful enough to memorize increasing amounts of spellcards, it can become trickier to draw upon the one you need, when you need it. While spell duels are a turn-by-turn sport, there are time limits."

You nod, understanding. Well, let's keep this simply, shall we? No need to be overly extravagant and pretentious with our first card, now is there? It comes to you far easier this time, and with a burst of confidence you project your free hand forward, trying not to look overdramatic while doing so. Text materializes in front of you; first, both of you declare your names as you did the day before, then you rearrange the letters to spell out the name you've given to that little pattern of yours. It was the first thing that came to your mind, really.

Shading Technique 「Cross-Hatching」

Simple yet descriptive. While giving your foe a hint at just how you're going to be attacking her seems a bit silly in you opinion, Patchouli did emphasize how important fairness and giving the enemy a proper chance to succeed was integral to spell duels. You did throw in a little surprise though, didn't you? And there it is; from the edge of the duel barrier, behind Patchouli, several thin lasers blast forth. Well, calling them lasers would be somewhat inaccurate, since they don't exactly move at the speed of light, but a thin stream of shininess shooting forward with a 'FSSSHHHH' sound just makes you think 'laser', doesn't it?
She glances over her shoulder, before swaying out of the way, her movements calm and calculated. Here come the other lasers, perpendicular to the first ones and moving faster; after she avoids those as well, the collision points spray little bullets all over, which spread out and linger. Then, the cycle repeats itself. Perfect, it's coming along just as you pictured it, disregarding the fact that Patchouli doesn't seem to be having any difficulty whatsoever in avoiding it all. Granted, the air is starting to become dense with all the lingering bullets, leaving her very little space to move around in.

"By the way. How is that bite wound of yours feeling?"

"Huh? Well, it's-..." Before you can finish the sentence, you are engulfed by flames; despite them washing around you as if you were shielded by some sort of bubble - right, you were supposed to maintain a shield too! - the surprise factor is enough to send your concentration wavering. And then something hits you in the stomach, sending you falling flat onto the floor, the projectiles in the air changing into a fine mist which Patchouli gathers into her hand.

"You must not allow yourself to be distracted so easily. Also, something else I should tell you about - breaking or timing out a spell will transfer the spell's energy, spent by your foe to maintain the spellcard, to you. In the case of more powerful beings dueling against one another, this can lead to some lengthy battles. Not that you should worry about that just yet, but you should know that it is always better to put all of your energy into avoiding or breaking an enemy spell. Holding back to conserve energy can easily lead to careless mistakes."

"I'm starting to feel tired again, actually..."

"Exactly. Now, it is your turn."

"Huh?" What's she talking about?

"To attempt to break one of my spells. Hm... It is a Sunday, correct?"

"Yes. Why?" She simply frowns a little, before pointing her hand towards you.

"No reason."

Fire Sign「Agni Shine」

Suddenly, flames! Everywhere! Oh god oh god oh god. The fire surrounds Patchouli like a whirlwind of death, gradually expanding outwards, the flames forming into distinct spheres spinning both clockwise and counter-clockwise, intersecting and passing through one another. It's... it's just two spirals spinning in opposite directions, right? You can avoid this, you can avoid this... The natural instinct to NOT die a horrible fiery death takes over, granting you mobility you never knew you had. One of these days she's going to have to teach you how to fly-...

"Do not simply avoid them; attack me, break my spell, penetrate my shield!"

"How the hell do you expect me to do that - whoa! - while trying not to get hit in the face with fire!?"

"Penetrate it!"

Alright, she's asking for it. Goddamn it, if only you could... Yes! Some breathing space, about a few seconds worth, you've got to land an attack on her, somehow... Focus, focus, concentrate! It's too damn hot! Stupid convection... In desperation, you reach your hand out towards her, palm facing upwards, as if trying to grasp her in your fist. Even you have no idea what you're supposed to be doing right now; you just imagine her and that damnable shield of hers in the palm of your hand, and... squeeze it shut.

What you hear next sounds like a small explosion mixed with shattering glass, and the fireball that was about to slam into your side mere fractions of a second from now instead turns into a green fog of sorts, instantly refreshing you as it envelops you. Huh, so... You did good?

"Huh? Did I do it right? Hey, Patch-..."

By the time you lift your eyes from the mist that surrounds you, you can only catch a brief glimpse of Patchouli falling, before she hits the floor in an extremely painful-looking crash. Shit, what did you just do!? Was that your fault? No, there's no time for questions like that; you rush over to her, feeling the duel arena fading away from around you two. The wizard lies limp on the ground, eyes closed, breathing extremely faint, what little color there was in her face drained away completely. God damn it..! What do you do in a situation like this? Why do you keep causing drama whereever you go? Why...
She's regaining conciousness. Her violet eyes gradually opening once again, she sends you a weak glance, lips moving lightly even though you can't hear a word she's saying.

"W... what? I... I can't hear you... Hey, are you alright?" Stupid question, but you don't exactly understand what the hell just happened there. She opens her mouth again, before suddenly curling up, pressing both hands to her mouth and getting caught in yet another violent coughing fit; this one is louder and nastier than any you've heard before, and it lasts a good minute, all the while you just kneel beside her, frozen in fear and drenched in cold sweat.

"...That is highly irregular. You should always..." More loud hacking coughing.
"...Always use projectiles in a fair duel. But... Good work on penetrating the shield. I did think you..." And she's coughing again. Shit, did you cause these coughing fits just now, or is it just a coincidence?
"...You have more potential for a strong offense, than a strong defense." When she pulls her hands away from her face, you notice that they've got blood on them. This... this can't be normal.

"Hey, we've got to get you some help! You're..."

"I am fine. This is perfectly normal, and to be expected... It was simply caused by my being somewhat malnourished as of late, and being caught off guard by your attack just now. Do not worry over such trivial matters." Trivial?

"You're coughing up blood! That's hardly something you can consider normal! You need medical attention, you-..."

"I said, I am fine." She simply fixes you with a cold stare, colder than any ever before, chilling the blood in your veins even as she resumes coughing afterwards, hard enough to cause tears of pain to well up in the corners of her eyes.
"...Lessons... concluded, for the day..." She struggles to sit upright, but fails, simply closing her eyes in resignation.
"Leave."

...



[] Leave her be, she clearly doesn't want you to stick around right now.
-{} See if you can track down Koakuma and get her to tend to Patchouli's needs.
-{} Go get Remilia, she should know that her friend and tutor is having serious health issues.
-{} SAKUYAAAAAAA!
-{} She said she's fine, right? Surely, she would know her own body best...
[] To hell with what she says. Stay with her.
-{} In fact, insist that she lets you take her to whatever medical facility is closest, right now.

>> No. 94635
[Q] Leave her be, she clearly doesn't want you to stick around right now.
-{Q} See if you can track down Koakuma and get her to tend to Patchouli's needs.

Dangerously Flandre-ish power here.
>> No. 94636
[] Leave her be, she clearly doesn't want you to stick around right now.
-{} See if you can track down Koakuma and get her to tend to Patchouli's needs.

I'm sure she's used to this by now and would be the best person to go to.

I suspect our contact with Flan might have improved our abilities.
>> No. 94637
[x] Leave her be, she clearly doesn't want you to stick around right now.
-{x} See if you can track down Koakuma and get her to tend to Patchouli's needs.
>> No. 94639
[x] Leave her be, she clearly doesn't want you to stick around right now.
-{x} See if you can track down Koakuma and get her to tend to Patchouli's needs.
>> No. 94640
I really really REALLY want to tend her wounds.
I understand that she will get angry, and all the risks that involve pissing off our benefactor but... I still don't like it.


-{} See if you can track down Koakuma and get her to tend to Patchouli's needs.
-{} Lead Koakuma to Patchouli and remain there in case they need something.
>> No. 94642
[x] Leave her be, she clearly doesn't want you to stick around right now.
-{x} See if you can track down Koakuma and get her to tend to Patchouli's needs.

Kyuu~
>> No. 94643
[X] To hell with what she says. Stay with her.

Maybe I worry too much, but...
>> No. 94644
[x] Leave her be, she clearly doesn't want you to stick around right now.
-{x} See if you can track down Koakuma and get her to tend to Patchouli's needs.

Damn. That was kind of awesome.
>> No. 94660
-{x} See if you can track down Koakuma and get her to tend to Patchouli's needs.
-{x} Lead Koakuma to Patchouli and remain there in case they need something.
>> No. 94664
[X] Leave her be, she clearly doesn't want you to stick around right now.
-{X} See if you can track down Koakuma and get her to tend to Patchouli's needs.

Anyone else remembering that one dream about destroying the world? The one we thought was from Flandre's perspective?

Yeah.
>> No. 94665
>>94664
Huh?

Oh.


Crap.
>> No. 94666
>>94664

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
>> No. 94667
>>94664
fuck
FUCK

...

No, you must be wrong. This is a SDM CYOA, Flandre is ALWAYS the culprit when we're talking about destruction. Besides, it's not like this LA is original or anything.
Well, if you don't count the fact that we're younger. And high school students. And the fact that there's a high school. Flandre route. Psychokinesis. Friendly Sakuya. Blushing Remilia. Meiling beating Marisa. Aggresive Rumia.

Oh, crap.
>> No. 94672
>>94664

Perhaps so... but I think as our fate is tied with Flandre's we will gain power, which is but a nice bonus in regards to having Flan as company.
>> No. 94677
[x] Pick her up, carry her to a couch.
[x] See if you can track down Koakuma and get her to tend to Patchouli's needs.
[x] You WILL stay if things don't look good.
>> No. 94679
[x] To hell with what she says. Stay with her

>She struggles to sit upright, but fails, simply closing her eyes in resignation.
What the hell. This is not like getting to know her better or hit on her, she is our benefactor, helped us when we had no one else. Even if she doesn't want to, at least make sure you help her until she feels good enough to stand again. It doesn't feel right to just leave her like that.
>> No. 94680
I know the whole "destroyer of worlds" mindfuck has us all off balance right now, but please allow me to bring another matter to your attention.

>>"I am fine. This is perfectly normal, and to be expected... It was simply caused by my being somewhat malnourished as of late, and being caught off guard by your attack just now. Do not worry over such trivial matters."
>>"I said, I am fine."

At this point, I'm just pissing against the tide, but I'll be damned if I let this go quietly.
Patchouli is a taciturn individual. Up until just now, she has only show us a degree of emotion in two circumstances.
One was out of curiosity regarding what happened between us and Remilia when we had played that joke on her.

And the other...

>>"Then let us begin." Without warning, she produces what looks like a brightly glowing white fan of cards in her hand, examining them with a bored expression on her face - in other words, with the same face she usually has on all the time anyway. She looks indecisive, somehow.
>>"Remind me, what day is it today..?"
>>"Saturday. Why?"
>>Suddenly, something scary happens - she grins. "Excellent."
>>You've never seen her grin before.

[x] "....."
[x] "...I hadn't figured you to be the prideful type."
[x] "Now shut up and let me help you."

We're a MAN, dammit.
We may not be aiming for a Patchy route, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to crack the way wide open.
>> No. 94682
>>94680

There will always be possibilities for Patchy routes; but not so much for Flan routes.

Also Jin isn't the type to say "Shut up and let me help you"; he's more of a polite sort.

And I think getting Koakuma would be the best idea anyways (I doubt she'd be too far).
>> No. 94683
>>94637

changing to
[x] To hell with what she says. Stay with her.
>> No. 94684
>>94682
>>Also Jin isn't the type to say "Shut up and let me help you"; he's more of a polite sort.

You're right; he's not the type. That's why this is a significant gesture.
He's not the type to say something like that any more than Patchouli is the type to get emotional over something.
Besides, being an awkward asshole is not an omnipresent character trait; there are moments when Jin needs to show some spine. And if we're going to get Patchouli to respect us, now would be such a time. Someone needs to call her on her bullshit.

>>There will always be possibilities for Patchy routes; but not so much for Flan routes.

... Now I regret even responding to you.
>> No. 94687
[X] Leave her be, she clearly doesn't want you to stick around right now.
-{X} See if you can track down Koakuma and get her to tend to Patchouli's needs.
>> No. 94688
[x] "....."
[x] "...I hadn't figured you to be the prideful type."
[x] "Now shut up and let me help you."
>> No. 94690
>>94633
[X] "....."
[X] "...I hadn't figured you to be the prideful type."
[X] "Now shut up and let me help you."

She is going to hate our guts and may in fact magic our face off for this, but I'd take that over leaving her in this state. She may be teaching everyone to adapt to the outside, but that doesn't necessarily excuse her from maintaining her particular status quo.
>> No. 94692
[X] "....."
[X] "...I hadn't figured you to be the prideful type."
[X] "I happen to be quite prideful too, so shut up and let me help you. For my sake."

Now, we can blame our actions on obligatory male chauvinism.
>> No. 94693
[X] Leave her be, she clearly doesn't want you to stick around right now.
-{X} See if you can track down Koakuma and get her to tend to Patchouli's needs.
>> No. 94694
>>94680
Good point. I didn't want to let this go and you found a more or less innovative way to do so (which becomes a really important gesture if we remember this is the first time our character acts so pushy)
To be honest, I'm really scared that this causes Patch to hate us but... I won't feel good if I don't try this one.

Changing my vote to this. United we stand, etc.
>> No. 94698
[x] "....."
[x] "...I hadn't figured you to be the prideful type."
[x] "Now shut up and let me help you, as you've already done for me more times than I can count"

perspective twist.
>> No. 94699
[x] "....."
[x] "...I hadn't figured you to be the prideful type."
[x] "Now shut up and let me help you."
>> No. 94701
When a somebody collapses in front of you, do you act on the assumption that they might really need your help, despite their vocal protestations? Or do you walk away because you're afraid of being embarrassed?

[x] To hell with what she says. Stay with her.
-{x} In fact, take her to whatever medical facility is closest, right now, even if you have to drag her.
[x] "You know, it's okay to burden other people sometimes."

Patchouli is likely to respect action more than angry posturing, manly as it may be.
>> No. 94704
This situation is very similar to the one Remilia is currently finding herself in on Memoirs of a Vampire in /sdm/.
>> No. 94710
[X] "....."
[X] "...I hadn't figured you to be the prideful type."
[X] "Now shut up and let me help you."
>> No. 94711
Just a quick tally, but by my count we have:

11 votes to stay with Patchy.
10 votes to leave her be.
1 vote that's some sort of middle ground vote.

That's it so far.
>> No. 94712
[X] Leave her be, she clearly doesn't want you to stick around right now.
-{X} See if you can track down Koakuma and get her to tend to Patchouli's needs.
>> No. 94714
[X] "....."
[X] "...I hadn't figured you to be the prideful type."
[X] "Now shut up and let me help you."

For a youkai coughing blood shouldn't be too much of a bother, but this is Patchy, our mentor and benefactor.
>> No. 94715
{X} "....."
{X} "...I hadn't figured you to be the prideful type."
{X} "Now shut up and let me help you."
>> No. 94719
{X} "....."
{X} "...I hadn't figured you to be the prideful type."
{X} "Now shut up and let me help you."
>> No. 94730
[+] Leave her be, she clearly doesn't want you to stick around right now.
-[+] Apologize
-[+] See if you can track down Koakuma and get her to tend to Patchouli's needs.
>> No. 94732
[X] "....."
[X] "...I hadn't figured you to be the prideful type."
[X] "Now shut up and let me help you."
>> No. 94741
File 125329833179.png - (1.78MB , 1200x1696 , 351f9f8010b2aa3fbcc98334c52db3e5.png ) [iqdb]
94741
"....."

You know what? To hell with what she says. Telling you what to do, expecting you to just leave her here like this, wheezing on the ground in agony? You're a MAN, damn it! Enough taking orders, enough acting like a scared teenager that gets all giddy around females. And the way she says that this is normal? That she's fine? When she can't even sit up by herself? When she's goddamn coughing up blood!?

"...I hadn't figured you to be the prideful type." Upon hearing your voice and realizing you're still there, she forces one of her eyes to open, glaring at you as her body trembles weakly.
"Now shut up and let me help you." Having said that, you scoop her up into your arms before she can protest. While she isn't as unnaturally weightless as the Scarlet sisters appear to be, she still feels somewhat lighter than you would expect from a woman of her size; holding her in your arms like this, you can sense just how thin she really is, her baggy clothing usually concealing her figure at all times. Her other eye opens, and her face slowly contorts into a rather angry scowl, though she seems too weak to actually say anything to you; well, if she's not telling you to stop helping her, you're not going to, right?

Of course, you don't know much about first aid, other than what you've picked up over life from whatever little bit they teach kids at school, or that you've been forced to learn from personal experience. None of which has anything to do with coughing up blood, mind you. What to do, what to do! You can't leave her on the floor, but you can't just keep holding her like this forever, either; where's a couch when you need one? And where's Koakuma? Surely, she'd know what to do for her master in such a situation... Aha! What looks like some sort of reading corner for guests, complete with a comfy-looking couch. You rush over, careful not to shake her about too much, and gently lay her down on the couch; her gaze almost seems to soften just a tiny bit, yet her eyes still seem to have a rather hostile coldness to them. No matter, you don't have the time to be spineless right now.

"You, you stay here, and don't move. I'll be back in a minute with help. Remember, don't move!" Not even waiting for a response, you dash off into the labyrinth of bookcases in search of the library assistant. Damn it, Patchouli better fucking hold on until you get back; despite not being completely aware of just how serious her condition is, you're not going to take any chances and accidentally wind up responsible for her death, as ridiculous as the notion of a human accidentally killing a youkai might seem. She's sickly to begin with, who knows what could've happened? The consequences of such a case are the least of your worries, too - she's pretty much the closest thing you've got to a true friend here in Gensokyo, the person you trust the most out of anyone. She's been helping you in all aspects from the very beginning, she opened your eyes, she's been teaching you how to defend yourself, she... God damn it, you need to help her, even if it makes her hate you.

"Koakuma!" Damn, that's a bit long to yell out in a stressful state such as this...
"Koa!" Where is that woman? You don't have the time to be running around the library aimlessly, you-... There she is! Carrying a stack of books from point A to point B as usual, she appears from around a corner, peering at you with curiosity; odd, you'd have thought someone's familiar would sense if their master were hurt or in danger. Or maybe Patchouli has health issues often enough that Koakuma is used to it by now? Even so, what happened back there seemed very serious, and that's putting it lightly. With a flurry of heated hand-gestures and some difficulties in keeping your speech coherent, you explain the situation to Koakuma, sparing no details; you'd like to say that she dropped the books to the ground in a dramatic fashion, though what she really did was run to the nearest table and place the books on top of it, gently. You figure Patchouli would scold her for mistreating her books, in any case. Suddenly, she shoves something into your hand - it seems to be an inhaler. You nod, and you take off in separate directions; Koakuma doesn't talk much, does she? Hoping she's going for a first aid kit or something, you sprint back to where you left the wheezing wizard.

She's still there. Well, that's logical; she's in no condition to move, after all. Come to think of it, she's not moving at all. A sudden hollow feeling hits you in the stomach, and you leap to her side, pressing your fingers against her neck, her wrist... She's alive! There's a pulse, though it's abnormally faint, as if she were barely clinging to life... Of course, she's a youkai, and she looks half-dead all the freaking time to begin with, so you wouldn't have any idea what her pulse should normally feel like. You'll have to wait for Koakuma before you start giving her some sort of unqualified diagnosis... Oh, right, the inhaler! Her chest is rising and falling very gently, very rapidly, her face covered in sweat - she's struggling to breathe.

"Hey... Patchouli..." You nudge her lightly to see if she's still conscious; you can -feel- the response before you see it, two hazy violet eyes very narrowly opened, staring at you as if you were some sort of stupid, pitiful creature, radiating contempt. She pulls back her lips, pressing her teeth together and weakly blowing out air, producing a light hissing sound, all the while looking seriously pissed off.
"S-sss...ssst-..."

"I thought I told you to shut up and let me help you. Here!" You hold up the inhaler in front of her face; she seems to get the message, unclenching her teeth and exhaling, her eyes closed again. Placing the mouth-piece end of the pump into her mouth, you depress the canister to release the medicine.

...

You just sit by her side for the next few minutes. There is a mild temptation to just grasp her hand while you wait for her to open her eyes again, yet you stop yourself. Growing a spine isn't an excuse for being utterly inappropriate once the potential life-or-death situation is averted, after all - her breathing has become something close to normal once again. It actually looks like she's sleeping... so peaceful, and the somewhat pajama-like robe adds to the appearance. Absent-mindedly, you bring our hand up to your face, taking a light whiff. It smells of... lavender.

"...Stubborn fool." And somehow, hearing those words threatens to drag you back to timid teenage boy levels. Turning your gaze back down to Patchouli, your eyes immediately lock with hers, wide open now, eyebrows still furrowed angrily. Her lips are pressed together into an incredibly thin line, the corners of her mouth pointing downwards in a manner that would appear comical on any other being, yet looks anything but humorous on her.

"...Hey. I'm pretty prideful at times myself, you know. Consider this something I'm doing for my own sake, if you must." If eyes could cause pain or physical harm, hers would be flaying you alive right now. Before either of you can speak another word, however, Koakuma comes rushing towards you with a medicine kit; she's flying, by the way. No big surprise there, being Patchouli's familiar she's probably aware that there's nothing to hide from you at this point. Whatever gets her help the fastest is fine with you, too.

"Koa." The succubus merely smiles at her master, producing what appears to be one of those single-use antiseptic swabs and pulling back the sleeve of her robe, before swabbing the skin on the inside of her elbow. Meanwhile, the wizard turns her attention back to you, still seeming royally pissed off.
"Jin. I thought I told you to leave."

"I-..."

"No, listen to me. This is not the first time this has happened. I do not want people to overreact as you just did, simply because my... condition... seems far more serious than it actually is. This would merely be a-agh!" She winces a bit, when her familiar delivers an injection from a syringe she also pulled out of the med kit. Some sort of booster shot? Not long after receiving the shot, color slowly begins to return to Patchouli's face, and she even manages to sit herself upright.
"...a bother and inconvenience to everyone, myself included."

"You're lying. Stop that. Enough bullshit, already."

"Rest assured, I am not lying." You couldn't possibly tell if she's telling the truth or not - her voice and facial expression are both as neutral as ever.
"I understand that it may have seemed like a cause for alarm, for a human such as yourself... Trust me, I have lived among humans myself, for most of my life. However, I must insist on one thing, regardless of what -you- might think of this."

"...What?"

"Do not, under any circumstances, let Remilia know that you have seen me like this." Her tone sounds grave.

"...but why?"

"Promise me this, or I shall truly make you regret your decision to stay here in the first place. Mark my words." The succubus avoids your gaze, still tending to her master in various ways, while Patchouli simply glares at you in an unfamiliar way...

...She sounds serious.



[] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."
[] (Lie) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."
[] "I don't know if I can promise something like that. She's your friend - don't you think she deserves to know about this?"
>> No. 94743
[x] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."

We all know how Remilia overreacts to things right? Her overreaction would be worse than our own... MUCH worse.

Seesh, some voters just like to act overly macho.
>> No. 94744
[x] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."
>> No. 94745
[x] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."

We'd have to explain why she ended up in that condition anyways.
>> No. 94746
[x] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."
>> No. 94747
[x] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."

Stupid question, but does our Patchy have a loli or healthy body? I assume it's the former, considering her more sickly depiction in the story, but Taisa's choice of pictures has me thinking otherwise.
>> No. 94748
[0] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."
>> No. 94749
>>94747
Mature/adult. Obviously not quite as shapely as she could be, due to obvious reasons, but it's there, under the robe.
>> No. 94750
[x] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."
[x]"But promise me you're fine. I'd worry too much otherwise."

there's really nothing we can hang over her.
>> No. 94751
[x] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."
>> No. 94752
[x] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."
>> No. 94753
[X] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this. Not my job to interfere in your relationship with her."
[X] "... but I want you to know that I don't think of it as an inconvenience for me to worry about you. I care, it's natural. If you think I'm being a bother, I'm sorry, but... look, just, if you do need help some time, then ask me, okay?"

I like Patchy, taciturn as she is.
>> No. 94755
>>[] GOOD: "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarass her further if more people knew about it."

Stay true to your alignment. Jin does not betray trust.

[x] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."
>> No. 94756
[x] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."
>> No. 94760
[X] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this. Not my job to interfere in your relationship with her."
[X] "... but I want you to know that I don't think of it as an inconvenience for me to worry about you. I care, it's natural. If you think I'm being a bother, I'm sorry, but... look, just, if you do need help some time, then ask me, okay?"
>> No. 94774
[ℤ] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."
[ℯ] "Now: why?"
>> No. 94779
[X] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this. Not my job to interfere in your relationship with her."
[X] "... but I want you to know that I don't think of it as an inconvenience for me to worry about you. I care, it's natural. If you think I'm being a bother, I'm sorry, but... look, just, if you do need help some time, then ask me, okay?"
>> No. 94781
[x] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."
>> No. 94782
Sorry, I forgot something: Nice update Taisa.
>> No. 94790
File 125331631330.jpg - (85.96KB , 528x555 , Blech.jpg ) [iqdb]
94790
>>94755
>Stay true to your alignment.
gb2 >>92399


[x] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."
>> No. 94791
[x] (Truth) "I promise I won't tell Remilia about this."
[x] "But I'd like it if you told her, at least."
>> No. 94795
File 125331777568.jpg - (323.24KB , 662x920 , 063254b453642faa537c345ac0fc50d8.jpg ) [iqdb]
94795
"...alright." You've really got no real reason to go against Patchouli's wishes at this point. Besides, you'd have to explain to Remilia just how and why she got into such a condition in the first place, right? Not a pleasant idea, to be sure. Of course, in the end you simply hold trust in high value.
"I promise not to tell Remilia about this." She still eyes you skeptically for a few moments, before her face finally relaxes, returning to its normal, emotionless and blank look, her eyes no longer sharp and cold either.

"I wonder… Can I can trust you. Or would be it be wise to, how do you say... better be safe than sorry?" Slowly, she reaches her hand towards you, before producing a fiery pop from the tip of her finger, akin to that from children’s' fireworks. Naturally, the unexpected flash and smoke in front of your face still shatters what manly fortitude you had maintained thus far, sending you toppling off the edge of the couch with a frightened yelp, landing on your ass rather painfully. Rubbing your rump in mild frustration over being pranked in such a manner despite your best intentions, you can't help but notice the faint, brief, blink-and-you'll-miss-it smile on Patchouli's lips, before she opens her mouth to speak once more.
"You care too much. Our relationship - it is strictly professional. Is it not?"

"Well, I..." ...kinda think of her as a friend, don't you? Despite her harsh words, that smile just now, it somehow didn't feel like she was laughing at you. At least not in a malicious manner. Maybe Remilia isn't the only one in the Scarlet Devil mansion with communication issues, difficulties in forming and maintaining friendships. Maybe... maybe you really were reading too much into this. Who knows... All that really matters at this point is that Patchouli seems to be fine again, and that's good enough for you. Well, fine by her standards; Koakuma still has to support her under her arm, when she tries to stand up.
"...should probably leave now, shouldn't I."

"It would be for the best. There are only two beds in the library, and neither of them will be free tonight." Not what you meant, but good enough of a reason.
"On that note, I believe I shall retire for the night... As should you. I hope you have not forgotten that you have school in the morning. Shall I have Koakuma escort you out of the library..?" Is she serious? She's still too weak to stand properly on her own.

"No thanks, I'll find my own way out. Good night." Patchouli merely responds with a shrug of the shoulders with a rather obvious 'suit yourself' implication. Koakuma offers you a polite bow and smile, before leading her master off into the maze of bookcases, towards wherever it is those two sleep. It really doesn't surprise you that Patchouli would actually sleep in the library itself - from the very beginning, it's felt more like her own room than a proper library. You can't help but wonder if she's actually read every single book in here... Would even a hundred years be a long enough time for such a feat?

"...Perhaps I shall have you assist me with other things some day, if you are so persistent on being helpful..."

Amazingly enough, you find your way out without much trouble. It's a little weird, because you don't exactly have any sort of mental map of the place. You just... know where to go. You keep thinking about how amazing this is a little too often, though - you get it already, you have some sort of gut feeling that guides you through this nonsensically planned mansion, get over it already. You've got bigger problems to worry your head about, such as whether or not what happened to Patchouli was your fault, whether or not you're going to have to wear this scarf to school tomorrow, whether or not that shadow looming above you is of any immediate threat.

Wait what.

You look back up the staircase you just descended, leading down from the entrance of the library, yet whatever cast the shadow is gone. Huh, odd... And yet, you still can't shake the feeling of being stalked by some sort of predator lurking in these hallways, as if you were some sort of wounded bird begging to be pounced upon...
Ah, and there it is. Taunting fate really isn't something you should be doing on day already as eventful as this one, even in your mental monologues. Before you can react in any sensible manner, something light crashes into you from above with surprising force, knocking you onto your ass. Which still hurts from Patchouli's little 'joke' not ten minutes ago. God damn it! You try to struggle, to break free from your assailant, yet you find your limps pinned to the floor with inhuman strength; it's a little sad that you're gradually getting used to -that- feeling, too. Hm, speaking of feelings you're used to... Those eyes, staring at you.

"Well well well, look who I've caught, trying to sneak off to bed without saying good night... You're not trying to break a promise, are you?"
Why, they belong to Remilia of course, who is presently perched on top of your body, eyeing you with a rather... odd expression. Wearing little more than a sexy-but-still-cute (or is it cute-but-still-sexy?) nightshirt which barely reaches the top of her thighs, to boot; you're REALLY far too stressed for this sort of excitement tonight, and it probably shows from your face. As you try to wriggle free from underneath her, a look of disappointment wipes the smile off her face, and she loosens her grip just a little.
"Hm. Not quite as glad to see me as I had hoped you'd be, are you?"

"I'm just tired, that's all. I wasn't going to forget-..." Her grip tightens once more, and you can feel her nails - no, her claws - digging into your shoulder, lightly yet uncomfortably, not quite penetrating your clothes... yet.

"You've been spending an awful lot of time in that library, haven't you. Can you tell me what you've been reading, or what books you've been discussing? What authors? I'm interested."

"...erm, well..." She leans closer against you, pressing you down flat against the floor, her face disappearing to the side; you can feel her breath dangerously close to your neck, still wrapped in the scarf... She's not going to spontaneously pull it off, is she? No, she's just... sniffing at you? before pulling back with a look of disgust on her face.

"...Thought so. You smell of Patchy. What... Just what have you been doing in there all evening? Yesterday, too?" Her grip is starting to feel more and more painful; without even noticing it, you've been gritting your teeth for a while now. And so has she, only with a far different implication.
"You... Do you realize how inappropriate, how inexcusable, unforgivable... In my house! Without my... No, I'd never... YOU. Who else? Sakuya? My sister!?" You've got to apologize, beg for mercy, do anything to get her off you before she-...

Wait, you know what, screw that. You're a MAN tonight, at least until you finally go to sleep. And you're too tired for this bullshit. Someone needs to get little Miss Overreaction here to calm the hell down and stop spouting nonsense.
"You're being stupid."

"..." Her grip loosens once again, more out of shock and surprise than anything else.
"...What... did you just say?"

"I said you're being stupid. Honestly..." You struggle a bit to sit yourself upright, but she's not letting you; fine then, you can lecture her from the ground as well.
"...do you think that little of me? That I'm just going around your mansion, which you so generously invited me into with open arms, doings 'things' with the residents that you're too flustered to even speak about directly? Why? Just because I'm a guy? The only guy in our school? The one guy in this mansion, surrounded by girls? After only one week in Gensokyo? Is that... it? Really?" She sits upright on top of you, her grip loosening and her face utterly stunned, the outraged expression faded away near-completely. You lean upwards a bit, getting your eyes as close to level with hers as you can manage.
"That's kind of sad, isn't it? That you'd hold such prejudice towards me just because I'm a guy. A guy you yourself asked to be your sister's friend. That's why I'm here today, isn't it? I'm Flandre's friend now. And your friend too, Remi. And I'd hope to be Sakuya's friend and Patchouli's friend too. Is that too much to ask? I had thought you were more sensible than this, but if this is truly what you feel, then maybe you really are just a silly little girl after all." You run out of steam right about there, leaving your fate in her hands. You've either talked your way into a grave just now, or out of one. The whole pretentious macho-speech didn't seem to impress Patchouli much at all, but in Remilia's case...

"...pft. Bwaha, hahahaha!" Well, laughter is a more positive reaction than, say, having your head torn off in a murderous rage.
"Oh, oh... That's... That's just fantastic, you know. Talking to me like that, in my own home! Me! Ah, but you've got guts, don't you..." She wipes a small tear from the corner of her eye, still chuckling on top of you; the fear of imminent death fading from your mind, you can't help but notice how the curves of her ass are rubbing against your groin in a manner which is either uncomfortable or -too- comfortable; you can't quite tell. You just wish she'd stop giggling before she notices something poking at her behind. You're too tired for such thoughts tonight!
"Oh... You are an interesting man, I have to admit. I suppose... I suppose you're right. I do tend to overreact to things these days, don't I?" Only these days, is it?

"That's quite the understatement of the week, isn't it?"

"Tsk, don't push your luck." She says this with a playful smirk spreading across her face, the previous hostility long gone without a trace.
"Mm... The last time I'd been scolded like that was quite a while ago, by Sakuya..."

"Remi..."

"Yes, darling~?"

"As much as I'd love to hear about your reminiscing, would you kindly..." She gets the point, getting off your lap and allowing you to stand up. For her childish height and petite figure, that impossibly short nightshirt certainly does bring out her rather lovely pair of legs, doesn't it... Even in the candlelight, it's difficult to tell which is paler - the fabric she wears, or her skin. Your gaze finally reaches her face again, smirking wildly at you; did she notice you ogling her? Either she didn't, or she did and she liked it; the implications of THAT you are not going to worry your head over tonight, that's for sure.
"Good night, Remi."

"Awh, how boring of you... And I was hoping to take you back to my bedchamber with me~!"

"I thought you just told me that sort of thing would be improper and unforgivable?"

"Tsk..." Her wings flap once, subconsciously; she doesn't even seem to notice this. Then, she winks at you in a teasing manner.
"It doesn't count if it's the mistress of the mansion, you know. Ah, but you've missed your chance~!" She skips off playfully, waving to you before disappearing around a corner. What a bipolar young woman... Threatening you one moment, teasing and flirting the other. Could her over-the-top reactions to everything and anything stem from confidence issues? Does she resent the fact that you're not devoting all of your attention to her?

Who knows. And right now? Who cares... You just need sleep. Limping across the mansion like a zombie (and, appropriately, scaring quite a few of the maids that get in your way), you manage to locate what you're pretty damn sure is your room, duck into the bathroom nearby for a quick leak, brush your teeth and stumble into the room, collapsing into bed immediately. The last remaining shreds of your energy go into pulling off your clothes and tossing them aside, before you pass out.

-----------

Tonight, you had a rather naughty dream involving one of the lovely females at the mansion, yet you cannot seem to recall her identity upon regaining consciousness in the morning; good thing, too. That'd be several kinds of awkward. You yawn, your mouth dry and your eyes resisting your attempts at forcing them open. You also appear to be sporting some impressive morning wood. Hm, would it be inappropriate to, ahem, use the bathroom opposing your room to take care of that sort of business? You haven't had any release of that sort for a long while now, and you could certainly use it after yesterd...

A knock on the door. Before you can even answer, the door already begins to open, and your sheets look like you're pitching a tent. Of all the rotten timing..! This is not good!



[] "D-don't come in!"
[] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{} ...so you'll just pretend to still be asleep.
-{} ...so you'll just greet them like this and impress them.
[] Sit up and frantically try to cover yourself up before the person sees you.
>> No. 94796
[] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{} ...so you'll just pretend to still be asleep.

A change in mood would be nice. We're going to show our guest our camping skills.

By pitching a tent right in front of her.
>> No. 94797
[x] Ignore the door, and...
[x] Panic because you forgot to do your homework.
>> No. 94798
[x] Sit up and frantically try to cover yourself up before the person sees you.
>> No. 94799
>>94797
OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>> No. 94800
>>94797

inb4 CAVED END
>> No. 94802
[] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{} ...so you'll just greet them like this and impress them.

I shouldn't vote for this, I really shouldn't.
>> No. 94804
>>94797
Alright guys, who's up for some school skippin'? With any luck, we'll find Mokou.

Oh, right, the vote.
[] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{} ...so you'll just pretend to still be asleep.
>> No. 94805
[x] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{x} ...so you'll just pretend to still be asleep.
>> No. 94806
[x] Sit up and frantically try to cover yourself up before the person sees you.

This seems to be the comedy option.
>> No. 94807
[X] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{X} ...so you'll just greet them like this and impress them.

You can't just barge in on a guy who just woke up. You're just asking for this to happen.
>> No. 94808
[X] Sit up and frantically try to cover yourself up before the person sees you.
>> No. 94810
>>94804

You know, I would be with you, normally... but if we skip simply out of fear of punishment, could we ever look our lovely teacher in the eye again?
>> No. 94811
[X] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{X} ...so you'll just greet them like this and impress them.
>> No. 94812
[X] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{X} ...so you'll just greet them like this and impress them.
>> No. 94813
[x] Sit up and frantically try to cover yourself up before the person sees you.
>> No. 94814
[x] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{} ...so you'll just pretend to still be asleep.
>> No. 94815
[X] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{X} ...so you'll just pretend to still be asleep.

Considering we're already as good as dead for completely forgetting to do our homework, I'd figure there's nothing wrong with being bold in proudly showing our little soldier standing at attention. Then again, in the off-chance it's someone other than Sakuya coming in (who, at worst, would just crack a joke or something about the matter) feigning sleep at least gives us some degree of deniability.

Then again, perhaps we aren't doomed to getting CAVED just yet, if a certain someone lends us a hand in doing our homework. Or at least, lends us some time...
>> No. 94816
[x] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{x} ...so you'll just pretend to still be asleep.
-{x} Think of a plan about the homework and if the sisters did theirs
>> No. 94817
[x] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{x} ...so you'll just pretend to still be asleep.
>> No. 94823
[x] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{} ...so you'll just pretend to still be asleep.
>> No. 94824
>>94795
[X] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{X} ...so you'll just pretend to still be asleep.

Gentlemen... Behold! I have an erection. How does that make you feel?
>> No. 94826
File 125333994632.jpg - (330.18KB , 500x1500 , touhou_academy_05.jpg ) [iqdb]
94826
>> No. 94829
[X] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{X} ...so you'll just pretend to still be asleep.
>> No. 94830
[x] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{} ...so you'll just pretend to still be asleep.

I bet our choice here tells Taisa who's entering. That sly bastard.
>> No. 94832
>>94830
Of course. He takes our ideas and whatever else we write and uses it for the story.
>> No. 94844
[Q] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{Q} ...so you'll just pretend to still be asleep.
>> No. 94845
File 125336837028.jpg - (7.36KB , 389x386 , questionmark.jpg ) [iqdb]
94845
Fuck fuckety fuck. You can't just barge in on a guy who just woke up. You're just asking for this to happen. Don't these women know this!? Well, maybe they don't; all the males you've seen in Gensokyo have been human villagers, yet you're hanging out with a bunch of youkai. Come to think of it, where are all the male youkai? Not that you mind being surrounded by these exotic beauties, but sometimes you could just use a bro to hang out with, you know? Of course, not in the mornings, when the backlash from using your psycho-powers yesterday are gradually catching up with you in the form of a mild headache - at least it's 'mild' as opposed to 'agonizing' for a change - and when your little soldier is standing at attention from whoever it was you were dreaming about just now. Why do you never remember the non-disturbing dreams?

It's not like you can just -force- it down, either. Well, you could try willing it to return to its dormant state, but you have a tendency to make things explode or set them on fire whenever you focus too hard, so that idea is right out. All of this mental monologue of yours is happening within a fraction of a second, the door already being opened by your uninvited guest... Rather than put up with the awkward stare of whichever female would be barging into your room right now, you decide to just pretend to still be asleep. It's a perfectly natural thing, really, and you're sure whoever it is will just be embarrassed and leave immediately, not bringing this incident up again. Yes, that's a good plan! You lie back in bed once again, shutting your eyes; in hindsight, you probably should have turned to your side or onto your stomach to conceal your condition, but it's too late for that now - whoever it is has opened the door and stepped inside already. You try to keep your breathing slow and steady, so as not to alert whoever it is to your awake state.

Please go away.

She doesn't go away. Why doesn't she go away? Her footsteps are light and barely audible - she's sneaking, trying not to wake you up. That suggests she fell for your still-asleep charade, but why is she still here? Furthermore, who is it? You can't piece the sound of her steps together with anyone in particular due to the aforementioned sneaking, either. It could be anyone, for all you know; and this 'anyone' is approaching your bed. Oh dear.

"...oh." She noticed. Well, it's hard not to notice, really; not that you're bragging to yourself about your proportions or anything, but there's not a particularly thick layer of cloth covering you, just the rather thin sheet and a pair of boxers.
"...so it got like this." Her voice is a whisper, barely audible; well, that makes sense, she thinks you're asleep, so she's pretty much just talking to yourself. You probably talk to yourself on occasion when in awkward or nervous situations, yourself, and this is rather awkward. But... who is it? And why can you feel that gaze staring right at your crotch? Why-...

Why do you feel the sheets shifting a little? Why do you feel another person's body weight lightly leaning against the bed? Why do you feel someone's delicate, slender fingers softly grazing your dick through your underwear!?



[] Open your eyes!
[] ...Let her keep going. Keep up the act, you're asleep.



------------

You know what? First vote to three wins today. Go.
>> No. 94846
[x] Open your eyes!
>> No. 94847
[T] Open your eyes!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Who could it be?
>> No. 94848
[C] Open your eyes!
[X] Cough slightly.
>> No. 94853
File 125337197643.jpg - (19.92KB , 640x480 , eye.jpg ) [iqdb]
94853
Okay, this is going in a very, very strange direction; and while the feeling of those gentle fingers touching you down there isn't anything you'd dare call unpleasant, the situation itself quickly escalates itself to number one in your mental ranking of weird incidents you've gotten yourself into within this weekend alone. ...Granted, you'd simply like to find out just who it is that's showing such an unexpected interest in your genitals to begin with.

You open your eyes and look to the side, only for your gaze to meet a pair of bright red eyes staring right back at you, shock blatantly evident within them; and then, before your still sleep-addled sight can even identify the face the eyes belong to within the darkness of the room, all goes black, to the sound of a quiet splatter. And the pain, an all consuming pain radiating from where your eyes used to be, provoking a scream of utter anguish from you, which is immediately silenced by a savage grip around your neck.

...red eyes, huh? Yeah, that sure narrows it down by a LOT in this mansion, doesn't it. At least you know that the person gripping your wang who just blinded you most likely wasn't Patchouli, as if she of all people would ever even do such a thing. Of all the ways to die you could have imagined, this has got to be among the most ridiculous. The pain... If only the pain would stop.

The last thing you hear is the sharp snap of your neck. Ah, the pain, it finally stopped...



-----------



[] Go back one choice.
>> No. 94855
[] Go back one choice.
[] ...Let her keep going. Keep up the act, you're asleep.

WHAT

TAISA TAAAAAAISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>> No. 94856
>>94853
[X] Go back one choice.
[X] ...Let her keep going. Keep up the act, you're asleep.

Derp
>> No. 94857
[x] Go back one choice.
[x] ...Let her keep going. Keep up the act, you're asleep.

I guess SDM LA hasn't taught you folks much. Looking back it's just like that one scene, but at least back then Anon had the good sense not to open his eyes or look.
>> No. 94858
This is what I totally not expected, Taisa.

[T] Go back one choice.
[T] ...Let her keep going. Keep up the act, you're asleep.
>> No. 94859
>>94857
Remilia Bathtube..... couldn't be.

[x] Go back one choice.
[x] ...Let her keep going. Keep up the act, you're asleep.
>> No. 94860
[x] Go back one choice.
[x] ...Let her keep going. Keep up the act, you're asleep.

Come to think of it, have we really gotten a Bad End before now?
>> No. 94861
File 12533758671.png - (20.30KB , 400x450 , 3742577.png ) [iqdb]
94861
So, at least we've learned that whoever this is can't be trusted not to flip out and kill us because of something she did.
>> No. 94862
Hahaha oh wow.

[x] Go back one choice.
[x] ...Let her keep going. Keep up the act, you're asleep.
>> No. 94865
[x] Go back one choice.
[x] ...Let her keep going. Keep up the act, you're asleep.

So, that was either Remilia, Flandre, Koakuma, or final-form Sakuya. Flandre can pretty much be ruled out because of the whole killing-us thing, and Koakuma's unlikely to barge into our room for whatever reason. Hm.
>> No. 94866
>>94865
Sakuya's strenght in this CYOA is still quite human, so I guess there is only Remi left.
>> No. 94867
>>94866
You don't need to have inhuman strength to snap someone's neck. Not speaking from experience here.
>> No. 94869
>>94867
Indeed, you don't need inhuman strenght to snap a neck, but you need it to make someone suffer such pain before dying.
Never mind.

Taisa, do we get a third update?
>> No. 94870
>>94869
Probably, i think he wants to go for quick and short updates.
>> No. 94871
[x] Go back two choices.
[x] >>94797

Attempting to dodge just one bad end is not enough.
>> No. 94872
[+] Go back two choices
[+] "D-don't come in!"

I sense a hole that we need to figure how to avoid falling into altogether.
>> No. 94873
[x] Go back two choices
[x] It's just a morning boner, right? Perfectly natural, you've got nothing to be ashamed of...
-{x} ...so you'll just greet them like this and impress them.

I'm pretty sure we might be a little fucked with this situation, so...
>> No. 94874
>>94870
Do YOU want me to go for shorter, faster updates? Or do you prefer how I normally do it? I'm just experimenting here.

-----------

...opening your eyes right now would only make things turn sour rather fast, wouldn't it? It's... understandable, that these women have little to no experience with men, right? Your body is a mystery to them, so... just a glance won't hurt. Heck, you'd actually feel somewhat flattered by the attention under different circumstances. Whoever it is, she's just going to... look at you a bit and leave, right? Of course, that's all it'll be. Hm, wonder who it could possibly be, though. Maybe-...

"...I wonder what you're dreaming about."

You tense up, feeling your boxers being oh-so-slowly dragged downwards, until you're completely exposed to this mystery lady. Okay, a bit closer of a look than what you had anticipated, but... you're still okay with this, right? As long as she doesn't suddenly start giggling or anything, of course, because that sort of thing just bruises a man's ego.

No, no giggling. Instead, something even more shocking - the feeling of her fingers suddenly wrapping around your shaft, giving it a gentle stroke and light squeeze, as if trying to feel how it works, or something. You spend all available mental fortitude on not squeaking at this sensation, keeping your eyes shut and keeping up the act of still being asleep. Is this hot? You can't quite tell...

Well, yeah, who the hell are you kidding? You're a guy in highschool, the sensation of a girl touching your dong is nothing short of heavenly, even if it is closer to experimental prodding than anything resembling a proper handjob. This hand, it is so soft, so gentle; and yet, her grip is rather firm as she grabs on once again, giving you another stroke. You don't think you can get any harder than you already are, without passing out from all the blood in your body flowing into your groin, and yet the owner of the hand seems to actually be encouraged by feeling you solidify even further within her grasp.



[] Moan in an encouraging manner.
[] Mumble someone's name. (...)
[] Just lie there motionlessly and silently.
>> No. 94875
[X] Moan in an encouraging manner.

I prefer longer updates, but this is alright, too. It mostly depends on the scene.
>> No. 94876
[X] Moan in an encouraging manner.
>> No. 94877
[x] Mumble someone's name. Remilia.

Longer updates.
>> No. 94878
[X] Moan in an encouraging manner.
>> No. 94879
[0] Moan in an encouraging manner.
>> No. 94880
[X] Moan in an encouraging manner.
>> No. 94881
[X] Moan in an encouraging manner.

inb4 BADEND2
>> No. 94883
[X] Mumble someone's name. (Father)

Short and quick updates are very nice.
>> No. 94884
[x] Mumble Reisen's name.

[x] Just lie there motionlessly and silently.
>> No. 94885
File 125338002193.jpg - (92.10KB , 701x900 , 1dfd2fcb2fc9605f23d6c90e17ab63d0.jpg ) [iqdb]
94885
It will all end up like that anyway
>> No. 94886
[x] Mumble someone's name. Tewi Remilia.
Yeah, pretty certain it's her now.
>> No. 94887
[x] Mumble someone's name. Remilia.
>> No. 94888
>>94886

I really don't think it is.
>> No. 94889
[x] Cum
[x] Pass out
>> No. 94890
[Q] Moan in an encouraging manner.

Don't say any names, for God's sake!
>> No. 94891
[X] Moan in an encouraging manner.

Chances are it's Remilia doing it, Sakuya wouldn't overreact this badly... and if she wanted to play around, well she could do that and not even have you notice.
>> No. 94892
>>94888
Why don't we open our eyes and check?
>> No. 94893
[X] Open your eyes and check

>>94892

Okay
>> No. 94895
>>94888
Not Flandre, because she killed us (plus she's too innocent / could've actually done this while we were sleeping with her).
Not Koakuma, because I don't think she talks in this one (and why the early morning visit?).
Unlikely to be Sakuya, because of the whole 'experimental prodding' thing, plus I can't see her killing a guest of Remilia's. She's had blue eyes in every game other than EoSD anyway.
Which just leaves little miss overreaction.

>>94892
Oh you.
>> No. 94896
>>94895
Besides, the way they came in was rather brazen, just knocking once and opening the door without waiting for any sort of response. Sakuya would have at least announced herself properly, and if she was trying to sneak in, could have simply done so in a way that we wouldn't even know about it.

That, and Sakuya sounds as if she has at least some practical experience with men. Whoever said something like
>>"...so it got like this."
Sounds as if they might have some vague idea about males and their biology, but not much first-hand knowledge. Considering such lack of information can lead to misconceptions, the likes of which we've already seen from a certain someone, then Remilia certainly seems like the most likely suspect, here.

Unless Flandre's been doing some reading since we last saw her...
>> No. 94898
[x] Mumble someone's name. Flandre.

Show Remilia who we want.
>> No. 94899
[x] Moan in an encouraging manner.

It's probably Remilia, since she was jonesing for it last night, but it could also be that we've overestimated the emotional investment Flandre has made in us.

You'd think Jin would be able to recognize them by their voice though.

[x] Moan in an encouraging manner.
>> No. 94900
[x] Moan in an encouraging manner.

I've always personally imagined Flan's wings making a soft wind-chime kind of noise whenever she walks. It would make her incapable of stealth, but what would Flandre Scarlet need stealth for?
>> No. 94901
>>94899
Whispering + half-asleep? Maybe not so much.
>> No. 94902
[x] Mumble someone's name. Flandre.
>> No. 94903
This is most certainly Remilia. The way she reacts to situations fits quite well in the BAD END.

Jin opens his eyes and she thinks "OH FUCK" and pokes them out. Then he starts screaming and she's thinking "OH SHIT" so she breaks his neck.

Her impulsiveness is awfully troublesome.
>> No. 94904
>>94903
Someone needs to learn some proper manners about how to act with a guy whos having a hard-on.
>> No. 94905
>>94902

Not sure if that's a good idea... at best she'd just stop... at worse... well... this is an overrective Remy here.
>> No. 94906
[x] Mumble someone's name. Remilia.
>> No. 94907
>>[X] Mumble someone's name. (Father)

NO DAD NO!
>> No. 94910
[x] Mumble someone's name. Remilia.
>> No. 94911
[x] Mumble someone's name. Remilia.
It's fun because, no matter who is doing this (if this isn't a dream or something like that) saying a name (any name) will screw us up one way or another.
Still, I can help but to vote this one: the one I want to see the most, regardless of the result.
>> No. 94912
I'm invoking the anti-vote privilege.
[+] DON'T mumble someone's name. (Any)
>> No. 94914
[x] Mumble someone's name. Rumia.
>> No. 94915
>>94912

Seconded.

[x] DON'T mumble someone's name. (any)

I don't know what I want, but I know I don't want that.
>> No. 94918
>>94912
>>94915
Meh you're no fun. Sure, it could go terribly wrong, but it could also turn into HUEG SUCCESS.

No risk no gain.
>> No. 94919
>>94918

I'd rather not risk Flandre route and gain nothing for this stunt.
>> No. 94923
>>94919
>>I'd rather not risk Flandre route and gain nothing for this stunt.

Actually, I want a Flandre route. Which is why I would prefer we said nothing.

In the (fairly likely) case that the mystery girl is, in fact, Remilia, saying her name would inevitably lead us further down the path of romantic interest, whereas saying Flandre's name would kill us on the spot. I'd like to avoid both of these scenarios.
>> No. 94925
File 125339457694.jpg - (486.39KB , 2152x1500 , battle_royale_vol2_04-05.jpg ) [iqdb]
94925
>>94899
>it could also be that we've overestimated the emotional investment Flandre has made in us.
>> No. 94926
File 125339458482.jpg - (101.14KB , 268x299 , outrageous.jpg ) [iqdb]
94926
>>94923
>> No. 94929
>>94925
Get back to work Nigger.
>> No. 94931
>>94919

Yeah just moaning is a good safe choice.

And there's a completed Remi route already!
>> No. 94932
>>94923

You seem to have misunderstood my post.

>I'd rather not risk Flandre route and gain nothing for this stunt.

I should have added a "the" in between risk and Flandre to elaborate that I didn't want to screw up our chances with Flan.
>> No. 94937
Just watch when it turns out that rather than being the so-obvious-it's-almost-too-obvious Remilia that it really is Flandre, who's been doing some reading because of the "it's not appropriate for a guy to see a girl in the bath" thing and that night they slept together.

This is not revealed to us, however, until we head off to school with the sisters, and Remilia notices that her sister's hands are once again strangely sticky...and she knows neither of us had ice cream for breakfast.
>> No. 94939
[x] Moan in an encouraging manner.
>> No. 94945
[x] Mumble "I'm up already..."
>> No. 94948
[x] Mumble someone's name. Flandre.

Flandre is the only path.
>> No. 94952
[x] Mumble someone's name. Remilia.

Dear Taisa: if (when) we fuck up big time, would you be so kind and kill us on the spot? Several authors seem to enjoy penalizing the readers for the rest of the story and I just find that unpleasant.
>> No. 94953
>as if trying to feel how it works, or something
>even if it is closer to experimental prodding than anything resembling a proper handjob

This can only be Flandre. Remi and Sakuya would do it with much more confidence and in a more...proper way.

>>94895
>Not Flandre, because she killed us

Panic can do wonderful things, can't it? Specially when you're doing something you know you shouldn't, and it must remain a secret, else you would lose something very important.

>>94896
>vague idea about males and their biology, but not much first-hand knowledge.
>such lack of information
>Remilia

What? Sakuya has dropped some hints that Remilia has had male partners before and Remi herself acts mature enough about such subject. Tell me, how could she not know how men work?
>>94903
>Jin opens his eyes and she thinks "OH FUCK" and pokes them out. Then he starts screaming and she's thinking "OH SHIT" so she breaks his neck

Actually, that sound more like something Flandre would do. Remilia was almost inviting Jin to share her bed last night, and when if she wants a man, she will have a man. But now, the younger sister, who doesn't have as much control over her strengh and would panic much easier...yeah, she could do that without even thinking.

>>94905
>Not sure if that's a good idea... at best she'd just stop... at worse... well... this is an overrective Remy here.

Stop being a pussy. Remilia needs to learn how Jin feels about Flandre sooner or later. She trusts Jin, and she stated herself that Flandre could date someone she trusts and wouldn't break Flandre's heart.
>> No. 94955
>>94952
But of course.

Also: getting drowsy. Gonna try to finish this last update for the night before I drop.
>> No. 94957
>>94953

Remi has a tendency of acting confident; there's hints that it's something of an act. And perhaps when no one's looking she drops the act.

-I doubt that Flandre would go that far, and stop projecting things on to meek, innocent flan.

-Sakuya only hinted at only herself having experience with guys, not so much Remi herself. (Sure she might acts like she knows what she's doing, but again it's just an act)

-hard to say here... but I suspect if Flan overracted, we'd be smear somewhere. Remy does have her own history of overractions, especially if she's caught outside her confident shell. Remi's style is a more physical one as well.

-She might say that but she wasn't taking her pride or such into account as well as her tendency to overreact, especially in regards to her naive little sister.
>> No. 94958
>>94955

That means you're writing, right? Hooray!
>> No. 94959
File 125340810554.jpg - (498.05KB , 1033x791 , a105abd00f1d536f2515df0a3b0643ae.jpg ) [iqdb]
94959
You can't help but let out a soft moan - this just feels too damn good, despite the hesitant movements of the mysterious hand; in response, the hand starts to move, still gripping you gently yet firmly, going slowly all the way down to the base, before sliding back up again swiftly. So soft, so smooth... You feel like you're going to die. Well, you -constantly- feel like you're going to die, these days, but this time you mean it in a good sense! Oh god... It's... difficult to tell just how experienced this person is, whoever it truly is that is giving you the spontaneous handjob right now - there's not much technique actually -needed- for getting a guy off, especially a guy your age. Hell, you moan some more! Not like you can hold it back at this point, anyway, and it only seems to encourage her further.

You can't help but continue pondering on who this could possibly be, or what she could be thinking. Why would she do something like this? Why-... Oh fuck it, you're in no mood for mental contemplations right now, you're being given a mystery handjob in your 'sleep' and you're damn well going to enjoy it while it lasts. Which might not actually be that much longer! She goes faster, the sound of her excited breathing only adding to the atmosphere... Dear god, how can her hand be so soft and warm and delicate and gentle and-... And covered with your cum, now. Your toes dig into the sheet covering the mattress as you feel yourself losing it within her grasp, only to hear a surprised gasp as the hand is semi-reluctantly pulled back. That was pretty damn awesome...

What now, though? You'd really like to get yourself cleaned up for obvious reasons; is this woman satisfied? You certainly are, that's for sure... You hear a quiet noise, all of a sudden - you can't quite place it, but it almost sounded like... someone licking something?
...licking something off their hands...
...
Oh.
Oh my.

"...hm." The voice is still far too quiet to identify as anything more specific than 'female', much less from just a brief 'hm' sound. With that, you hear the footsteps sneaking off again, and the door being opened and closed behind her. Finally working up the courage to open your eyes, you take a good look at yourself. Yep, that's gonna warrant a shower, alright... But first, you're going to spend two minutes lying here, both to let handjob-girl sneak off and to go 'what the fuck' in your head for a while. Well... this is a better 'what the fuck' than the ones you're used to so far, no? Compared to all the bullshit involving magic, man-eating little girls, nearly killing a teacher, bipolar vampire girls? You'll take an anonymous morning handjob any day.

Alright, time to wake up, before Sakuya comes to wake you up and sees you like this... Assuming that wasn't Sakuya just now. It... didn't seem like something she would do, no how she would behave around a man's penis. Not that you'd know anything about how she would, of course. Just a gut feeling you have... Unless she's more innocent than she seems on the outside? Who can say. You just need to get cleaned up and hope she doesn't notice the mild mess you've made in the bed until after you've left...
Speaking of which, what time is it? You left the watch on your wrist for the night... Ah, about 6:15. Pretty early, you've got enough time for a nice enjoyabe shower and FFFFffffuck, you forgot to do your homework, didn't you. Looks like it'll be a quick shower after all. Pushing the door ajar, you glance to the left and right to make sure there's no maids scurrying about anywhere nearby, before dashing into the bathroom, naked; you couldn't very well put your boxers back on in your current condition, now could you? Locking the door, you stand in the bathtub and pull the curtains around you; as you start the water, you can't help but flinch as the initial surge of water is ice cold, before warming up to a more comfortable amount of degrees. Soothing, after a weekend of more chaos than you could ever have anticipated. Ah, the calm, boring, uneventful life that you left behind when you entered Gensokyo... Do you miss it? Hm. Who knows.

Well, you're clean, you've taken care of other sorts of morning business, you've got your boxers back on, and you feel strangely refreshed. It's like you let out all of the worry and negativity you've gathered over the week, back there. With a carefree attitude, you step out of the bathroom, only to nearly bump right into Sakuya in front of the door to your room. While in nothing but your boxers. She turns around to face you, eyes widening just a tiny bit when she notices you're not exactly properly clothed. Then, a mild smile - or would you call it a smirk? - spreads across her face, her gaze idly wandering downwards for just a moment. Wait what. The head maid is checking you out? Oh boy, you don't know whether you should feel flattered or embarrassed.

"...Oh my."

"Er... hi there." She just smirks a little wider.

"I would advise against streaking through the hallways of the mansion. You'll traumatize the maids."

"I really wasn't... I just got out of the shower, that's all. I left my clothes in my room."

"Mhmmm~?"

"And, uh, I was just going to get them, and get dressed..."

"Mmm..." Her eyes linger on you for just a bit longer.
"...A shame."

What. Oh hey, she's gone, merely the sound of a light chuckle echoing against the walls from where she was standing. Well, that was... interesting. Her response to seeing you in nothing but a pair of boxers seemed mostly positive, at least. You get dressed and spend what little time you have rushing through your homework at light speed, before there's another knock on your door. The sound of knocking on doors is starting to send you into nervous fits these days.

"Breakfast is served." Sakuya again. Her voice sounds even more playful and teasing than it normally does when she's speaking to you. You're going to try not to read too far into that; today, you're going to focus on the simple pleasures in life. You know, like school. Stuff that doesn't involve magic and unresolved sexual tension between yourself and female monsters. Time to go down and have some food. And face the two vampire sisters, one of which bit your yesterday - don't forget to wear the scarf, now - and the other either attacked you or tried to seduce you, you can't quite tell anymore. Well, screw it, that was yesterday, you're going to put that out of your mind for now.

You head on down to the dining room, and are greeted with a somewhat discomforting sight; Remilia has a rather un-energetic facial expression, and she's reading a newspaper. Bunbunmaru? Headlines are all about the lingering heat wave, apparently. She looks utterly bored. To her side, Flandre is still in her pajamas, her hair all messed up from sleep; her face has something of a sad glint to it, which intensifies upon seeing you enter the room. Huh... Is she still upset over yesterday morning? Or did you forget something? Hm... Well, you've got one thing you could try to cheer her up with. But first - breakfast. French toast? Well, a simple yet tasty meal. It's disturbingly quiet, though, the only sounds being your idle chewing, and Remilia occasionally taking a sip of her morning tea, or turning the page in the paper.

"Did you two sleep well?" Somewhere in the back of your mind, you can't help but wonder if it was either of them this morning... Ah, who knows. It could've been the library assistant or one of the maids, for all you know.

"Mmm." Remilia simply mumbles something incoherent as a response. Flandre opens her mouth and closes it again, without replying. Okay, so they're not particularly social this morning... You finish off your food rather quickly. Before Flandre can head off to get changed, you pull her aside and whisper into her ear.
"I've got something for you. It's in the room I was staying in. Take a look after school today, alright?" Her eyes widen and her face immediately brightens, as she turns to you with an energetic, if overly childish not, beaming with happiness once again. This is the Flandre you like to see, the smiling, bubbly Flandre. Her sister peers in your general direction suspiciously for a brief moment, although her attentions seem to turn back to the paper soon after.

...

"Well, do have a safe trip." Sakuya's voice takes on a motherly undertone as she sends the three of you off, waving for a good distance before heading back inside; you could swear she winked at you before closing the door, but she's probably just toying with you. Hm, could it have been... No, not a chance. Maybe you'll never know. As usual, Meiling is waiting with a boat, making you feel somewhat guilty for keeping up the whole don't-know-about-magic act. Sure, it'd be convenient to just have Remilia or Flandre fly you over the lake, but... Hm. Flight. Is that something you could learn to do by yourself? You ponder the matter during the boat ride, picturing yourself levitating, soaring through the skies, or at least clumsily hovering over the lake to begin with; for a brief moment, it almost seems as if you become lighter? This snaps you out of your contemplations, yet you feel perfectly normal once again. Odd.

You still wonder why the sisters seem to out of it, though; Remilia simply seems somehow frustrated for whatever reason, and even Flandre's look of joy has been fading rapidly with each passing moment. Something's bothering her, it's painfully obvious. An awkward silence dominates the atmosphere as you walk up the hill to the yellow school building...



[] Ask Remilia what's wrong.
[] Ask Flandre what's wrong.
[] You can ask them later, just head to the first class.
>> No. 94960
[] Ask Flandre what's wrong.
>> No. 94961
[x]"Are you girls ok? You seem... worried."
>> No. 94962
>Bunbunmaru?

In before mysterious handjob was Aya's.
>> No. 94963
[x] Ask Flandre what's wrong.
>> No. 94964
[X] Ask Flandre what's wrong.
>> No. 94965
[] Ask Flandre what's wrong.
>> No. 94968
[X] Ask Flandre what's wrong.
>> No. 94969
[x] Ask Flandre what's wrong.
>> No. 94972
[x] Ask Flandre what's wrong.

I wonder if the whole outfit idea is backfiring... well Remi being frustrated seems typical.

Something we forgot? Might it be actually hanging out with her?

I just realized what if Flan's realizing what's happening to us.

Also I noticed how we're starting to get a grip of flight (soon is the day the act ends)
>> No. 94973
File 125341109739.jpg - (9.14KB , 252x252 , idort.jpg ) [iqdb]
94973
[x]"Are you girls ok? You seem... worried."
>> No. 94974
>>94955
Thank you.
By the way, I love your Flan & Remi. HAREM END is not possible, now is it?

idort.jpg
>> No. 94975
[X] Ask Flandre what's wrong.
>> No. 94978
>>94972

Or it could just be something simple and they both forgot to do their homework.

It doesn't always have to be a drama filled scenario.
>> No. 94980
>>94957
>if Flan overracted, we'd be smear somewhere

Actually, the way Jin was killed makes Flandre even a greater suspect. The killer didn't want him to see her, so she 'closed' his eyes. She didn't want him to scream, so she suffocated him. If he had yelled, the other residents would realize something was wrong, and she would surely be punished. But Remilia wouldn't need to care about others knowing she killed him; she is the Misstress of the mansion, she is the authority. Of course, she would have to keep it a secret from Flandre, but if it was Remilia, Flandre would be in her room in the basement, too far to hear anyone's screams.
>> No. 94981
Suddenly, Flandre supporters show up. Why didn't you vote for her name?
>> No. 94982
>>94978
Remi doesn´t seem the kind to worry about that shit to me.
Then again, maybe she does not (fucking apostrophe) want to be scolded in front of you
>> No. 94986
>>94981

The risk was too high; and we couldn't trust the leaky logic certain folks would provide.
>> No. 94987
>>94986

Sometimes you just worry too much.
>> No. 94988
[x]"Are you girls ok? You seem... worried."
>> No. 94989
[x]"Are you girls ok? You seem... worried."
>> No. 94990
File 125341724559.jpg - (14.42KB , 423x297 , aya_kimeemaru_umad.jpg ) [iqdb]
94990
[+] Ask Remilia what's wrong
>> No. 94991
[X] Ask Flandre what's wrong.
>> No. 94993
>>94959
>An awkward silence dominates the atmosphere as you walk up the hill to the yellow school building...

Joke time!

[X] Stop me if you've heard this one before: "two cannibals are eating a clown. One of them says to the other 'does this taste funny to you?'"
>> No. 94995
[X] Stop me if you've heard this one before: "two cannibals are eating a clown. One of them says to the other 'does this taste funny to you?'"
>> No. 94996
One thing I was wondering...while whoever was giving us a hand in bed was doing their thing, would it not have been possible to notice the two small puncture wounds on our neck? We certainly wouldn't have been wearing the scarf in our sleep, after all.

Of course, it could simply be they were too preoccupied to notice.
>> No. 94997
>>94993
>>94995
Jesus

[x] Ask Flandre what's wrong.
>> No. 95000
[x] "What's wrong with you two? You seem out of it for some reason."
>> No. 95003
[x]"Are you girls ok? You seem... worried." / [x] "What's wrong with you two? You seem out of it for some reason."
Why ask one and not the other?
>> No. 95006
[x]"Are you girls ok? You seem... worried."

This is not the time to favorize one girl.
>> No. 95007
{X} "Are you girls ok? You seem... worried."
>> No. 95011
[x]"Are you girls ok? You seem... worried."
>> No. 95017
>>95006
>This is not the time to favorize one girl

Because this is a matter of life or death, right? Geez, it's nothing serious, else the mood would be much worse.
>> No. 95022
In before this option does nothing because Remilia will answer anyway and if Flandre is unhappy for a different reason, she'll never speak up about it anyway.

Joy.
>> No. 95023
>>95017
>else the mood would be much worse
That was my hidden point. It would suck to just cheer up one and leave the other jealous/sad.
>> No. 95024
>>95022

Listen to this man. He can see the future.
>> No. 95025
>>95022
This.

[X] Ask Flandre what's wrong.
>> No. 95028
Clearly they are worried that Keine is gonna cruxify the three of you.
>> No. 95035
>>95028
Oh, why would they worry about that?
It's not like she's going to hurt any of us. She's just going to bash our brains in.
>> No. 95036
[X] Ask Flandre what's wrong.
>> No. 95068
File 125348440195.jpg - (1.45MB , 1000x1162 , 63f10dcf371e39b58a651552c0c984ee.jpg ) [iqdb]
95068
>>94993
>>94995
Can't resist.

----------

Quiet. Just the sound of your walking; barely a noise from Remilia's side, a quiet pattering from Flandre's side, and your own rhythmic footsteps sounding from between the two. The cicadas sure are noisy in the mornings too, aren't they? Alright, so it isn't exactly 'quiet' in the strictest sense; you're just not talking. Some sort of weird tension is hanging in the air, and you feel you should break it somehow. But how? Maybe you could ask Flandre what's bothering her... No, Remilia would feel neglected. Ask them both, casually? But maybe it's something personal for either of them, and they'll just give you some sort of generic answer to shrug off the topic. And then the atmosphere will simply remain like this... No. You know what always helps in such a situation?

Jokes.

"Stop me if you've heard this one already." Both of the girls look upon you with mild interest; Remilia is still scowling a bit, though raises an eyebrow inquisitively, waiting for you to continue, whereas Flandre's face takes on a genuinely curious appearance, seemingly forgetting her sadness for the moment.
"Alright, so two cannibals are eating a clown, right?" You pause for a second, before resuming the joke.
"And then, one of them says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"" Okay, in hindsight this may not have been the most tasteful joke one could think of, but it was the first one that came to mind at the moment. An the girls' reactions?

A light snicker, as Remilia suppresses her laughter.
"My my, what a crude little joke that was... Ah, but I had not heard that one before! How very witty, despite the somewhat tasteless subject matter..." Well, she's not scowling anymore, that's certainly a good thing! And Flandre? She looks... confused.

"I don't get it... what's a cannibal?" Oh. Well, you didn't see that coming, now did you?

"A cannibal is a human that eats other humans, Flan." The elder sister kindly does the explaining for you, and Flandre scratches her head for a brief moment. Then, she suddenly bursts into pure, unrestrained, delightful childlike laughter. Better late than never, sweetheart. Hm, maybe you ought to buy her some sort of joke book sometime? Either that or a dictionary.

"Hmm. Want to hear one?"

"Hm?" You turn your attention back to Remilia, who appears to be smiling in your direction, her gaze unusually warm and relaxed. It's an unusual feeling, to look into her eyes and not feel either intimidated or entranced.
"Well, sure."

A light grin spreads across her face. "You know, men are like fine wine."

Taking the cue, you respond: "How so?"

"They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with." You're not quite sure how you should react to whatever implications were behind that just now, yet you can't help but return the smirk sent at you when she finishes. What's a little more jarring is hearing Flandre chuckle into her palm at what her sister just said - you didn't exactly expect such a reaction from her, of all people. In any case, the mood certainly seems to have improved, and you've almost arrived at the school building by now.

"Hey... Why would a human eat another human?" You and Remilia trade glances between one another upon hearing Flandre's sudden question.

...

Well, here you are again, staring at the now-familiar shoe locker. Still alive. You managed to survive a weekend in the chaotic manor of a vampire mostly intact; only 'mostly', because there are still slight signs of the bite wounds on your neck. Granted, they're healing much faster than you had expected, but you're dearly hoping Keine won't get upset at you for wearing a scarf indoors. Ah well, what will be will be, right? Inhaling deeply in preparation for the first lesson of the day, you open your locker, and...

What the fuck is this. Some sorts of slimy snaky-fishy things have been stuffed into your shoes, the smell punching you in the face as you open the locker. Well, if this was someone's idea of a prank, it's seriously unfunny. What are these, raw lamprey eels? Honestly... Grumbling loudly and vowing revenge against this mystery joker, you dig around the locker room for any spare indoor shoes that'd fit you. Come on, come on... Ah. A cardboard box, half-full of shoes. Guess you won't be giving the prankster the pleasure of seeing you walk through the school wearing stinky, slimy shoes, now will you? Hm... Who would play such a trick on you to begin with? Could it be Rumia?

And why lampreys?

Whatever, you'll investigate this incident later. What was the first lesson, math? English? Japanese? You can't really remember. It hardly matters, of course, assuming the classrooms aren't finished yet. Somehow, it seems the work still being done in this school is focusing on everything but the classrooms, leaving them for last. Not like you couldn't fit all of the classes into the auditorium, but still. Ah, and your hunch was right; all of the students are sitting in the auditorium, waiting for the first lesson to begin, Keine still arranging her notes and other materials, greeting you with a warm smile that makes you incredibly glad you managed to do your homework before breakfast this morning; sure, it was rushed and probably full of errors, but it's better than an open display of forgetfulness or laziness, no?

"Well!" Your teacher's motherly voice rings out through the room after she's done checking attendance, drawing the attention of the previously chattering students to her.
"Today, I have some good news for you," she says with a smile, which quickly fades, "and, I'm afraid, some bad news as well. The bad news is that miss Knowledge will be unable to teach her classes today due to health reasons." You frown slightly as some of the first-years cheer upon hearing this, though they are quickly silenced by Keine's ominous glare.
"...But the good news is that the pool has been finished. Therefore, today's P.E. class will be a swimming class instead. Isn't that exciting?" Her enthusiasm is met with mixed responses from the students, some groaning, some actually seeming rather pleased at these news, some looking rather apathetic. As for yourself? Well, on the upside, you'll be the only guy among a bunch of girls clad in nothing but school swimming uniforms. The downside is that you'll be the only guy among a bunch of girls clad in nothing but school swimming uniforms. Well, who knows... It might actually be pretty good, even if you're not that much of a swimmer. Come to think of it, last week you didn't see any P.E. teacher, everyone just did their own thing; surely there'll be one around for something like swimming, right? To make sure nobody hurts themselves or drowns? But who-...

Hm, Keine in a swimsuit..? Mmmm.



[] Mmmmmmm...
[] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{} Ask Keine about Patchouli's condition; maybe she can tell you more.
-{} Go see what the sisters are up to during the break.
-{} Hunt down Rumia and ask about the shoe locker prank.
-{} (Other?)
>> No. 95069
[] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{} Ask Keine about Patchouli's condition; maybe she can tell you more.
-{} Hunt down Rumia and thank her for the food, you insensitive sucker you.
>> No. 95072
[Q] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{Q} Ask Keine about Patchouli's condition; maybe she can tell you more.
-{Q} Go see what the sisters are up to during the break.
>> No. 95074
[X] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{X} Find Mystia. Either arrange time for guitar lessons or start teaching her now, depending on how much time you have.
>> No. 95075
[X] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{X} Find Mystia. Either arrange time for guitar lessons or start teaching her now, depending on how much time you have.
>> No. 95077
[X] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{X} Ask Keine about Patchouli's condition; maybe she can tell you more.
-{X} Hunt down Rumia and thank her for the food, you insensitive sucker you.
>> No. 95078
[x] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{x} Find Mystia. Either arrange time for guitar lessons or start teaching her now, depending on how much time you have.
>> No. 95079
[X] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{X} Hunt down that Mystia girl. You said you'd help her learn how to play the guitar, but you'll need to set up a good time to meet with her.

Look, we all know who was probably responsible for that prank, but the best thing we can do is ignore it. If we just keep treating her nicely, she'll eventually get over it. Plus, we need to correct whatever weird ideas she and the Prismrivers may have gotten about us after the way they were giving us the eye last we met.
>> No. 95080
Pretty obvious that Rumia didn't gave us the FOOD, but she'll probably know who did it... and start spreading RUMORS all over the place.
HILARITY ensues.
>> No. 95081
[x] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{x} Find Mystia. Either arrange time for guitar lessons or start teaching her now, depending on how much time you have.

Lampreys in our locker? Seems like a good idea to me.
>> No. 95082
[0] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{1} Find Mystia. Either arrange time for guitar lessons or start teaching her now, depending on how much time you have.
>> No. 95084
>>95083

I'm not sure who Mystica or Jim are good sir.
>> No. 95086
>>95084
The guy's probably too excited to notice.

[X] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{X} Find Mystia. Either arrange time for guitar lessons or start teaching her now, depending on how much time you have.
>> No. 95087
[X] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{X} Find Mystia. Either arrange time for guitar lessons; think about inviting the sisters in case they want to learn as well.
-{x} quickly check up on those two
-{x} Look forward to the PE class with girls in swimsuits, the sisters, Reisen, Reimu, That 3rd year redhead perhaps.
>> No. 95089
[x] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{x} Find Mystia. Either arrange time for guitar lessons or start teaching her now, depending on how much time you have.
>> No. 95091
[x] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{x} Find Mystia. Either arrange time for guitar lessons or start teaching her now, depending on how much time you have.
>> No. 95092
>>95068
[X] Mmmmmmm...

Mmmmm indeed
>> No. 95093
[x] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{x} Find Mystia. Either arrange time for guitar lessons or start teaching her now, depending on how much time you have.
>> No. 95094
File 125348839356.jpg - (2.85KB , 113x110 , weakling.jpg ) [iqdb]
95094
>>The downside is that you'll be the only guy among a bunch of girls clad in nothing but school swimming uniforms.

... We... should really start working out.
>> No. 95097
[x] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{X} Hunt down Rumia and thank her for the food, you insensitive sucker you.

Mystia is probably with Rumia at the moment. Otherwise, we'd have been given a Mystia option (though that would have been meta knowledge, which is why we weren't).

Also, it's hard to believe Rumia would waste what she'd consider a perfectly good meal on a prank.
>> No. 95098
File 125348927869.jpg - (112.94KB , 640x510 , PunishLoliAkyu.jpg ) [iqdb]
95098
>>[X] Mmmmmmm...

[X] ... FUCK. You're trying to enjoy this, but you keep thinking about homework!
>> No. 95099
[X] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{X} Find Mystia. Either arrange time for guitar lessons or start teaching her now, depending on how much time you have.
>> No. 95100
File 125349014327.png - (456.08KB , 1194x1208 , 8d0255f0e0743781fe1b195e7a9ac6d3.png ) [iqdb]
95100
[x] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{x} Find Mystia. Either arrange time for guitar lessons or start teaching her now, depending on how much time you have.
>> No. 95101
[X] Mmmmmmm...
Then [X] Hunt down Rumia and ask about the shoe locker prank.
>> No. 95108
[] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{x} Hunt down Rumia and ask about the shoe locker prank.

I've got it. Mystia likes us so she put food into our locker that we can use to give to Rumia to eat instead of us!


Also, why the hell would we have time to give Mystia guitar lessons?
>> No. 95110
>>95108

It's called after school.

People usually have time off when the school day is over.
>> No. 95112
>>95100
That image is absolutely delicious.
>> No. 95115
>>95108

I don't get it either... hence why my vote was shortened to just planning it.
>> No. 95117
>>95108
On an earlier update, we spoke to her and offered guitar lesson so she could join a band. The prismiviers (sp) said that they'll take of the instrument but... the lessons are our responsability.
>> No. 95118
>>95110
It's the beginning of the day, not after school. The part in question also says NOW. In other words, "Give Mystia guitar lessons before the first class begins". Not going to happen.

>>95098
Also, our homework was hastily completed already.
>> No. 95119
[] Mmmmmmm...

I am not pleased with that write-in winning.
>> No. 95120
>>95118

It was implied, albeit not very strongly.
I want confirmation before I just forget about it, though.

Never trust a writefag.
>> No. 95121
>I want confirmation
>Never trust a writefag.

Good luck with that
>> No. 95133
[X] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{X} Ask Keine about Patchouli's condition; maybe she can tell you more.
-{X} Hunt down Rumia and thank her for the food, you insensitive sucker you.
>> No. 95136
[X] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{X} Ask Keine about Patchouli's condition; maybe she can tell you more.
>> No. 95137
[x] Mmmmmmm...
>> No. 95151
[X] Snap out of it, damn you, the lesson's over.
-{X} Ask Keine about Patchouli's condition; maybe she can tell you more.

I just realized this: Sakuya made no lunchbox for us. We are going to starve, unless we share with the Scarlets or if Reisen returns the favor (we shared with her, remember?).
>> No. 95161
Writing begins after I do MY homework (uni stuff). Go vote in my /sdm/ story until then, or something.

Also...
>suddenly, avalanche of Mystia write-ins
Sure is meta-knowledge around here~

But I write what you want me to write. I'm amazed that there's no votespam at all!
>> No. 95162
>>95074 here
>>95161
I didn't even know the meta-knowledge D:
>> No. 95163
>Sure is meta-knowledge around here~
It seems many of us have a sweet spot for Mystia.
>> No. 95164
>>95161
I've just noticed that my two favorite stories have the same author. Woah.
Taisa: would you have my babies? And by babies I mean thanks.

Obviously.
>> No. 95168
>>I just realized this: Sakuya made no lunchbox for us. We are going to starve, unless we share with the Scarlets or if Reisen returns the favor (we shared with her, remember?).

What are you talking about? We have all the food we could ask for sitting right in our locker!
>> No. 95169
File 12535563856.jpg - (96.72KB , 1010x690 , mystia128.jpg ) [iqdb]
95169
>>95163

Who doesn't? Mystia is love.
>> No. 95170
>>95161
>I'm amazed that there's no votespam at all!

You are the most popular Writer right now following in the footsteps of writers like GM, Kira and HY.
>> No. 95171
>>95169

That and whatever Mystia centered stories in THP are left hanging.

Thus here comes the Mystia fans.

We might have another HLA-ish reaction here soon.
>> No. 95172
>>95171

I think it's more along the lines of we've told we'd help her out with the guitar rather than any sort of affection for her.

At least that's how it is for me. I'm rooting for Flandre all the way.
>> No. 95173
>>95172
Seconded. Flandre route is my route.

Which doesn't mean we have to be jerks and forget our promises. Cu Chulainn did that and look where he is now! Drowning in the sea of hiatus!
>> No. 95174
>>95172

I'm Pro-Flan route as well, hence my concern.

Also I voted to arrange a lesson (since trying to do one right there might be infeasible)

I remember when reading DoLF R1 when all the Alice fans swarmed in and messed up whatever targeting there was. (It got to the point where on the second run, Teruyo BLOCKED the Alice Route)
>> No. 95175
>>95172

Another Flandre supporter here.
>> No. 95177
File 12535600058.jpg - (645.90KB , 1200x812 , c3f6d573f6b38402779993ee74ccb26c.jpg ) [iqdb]
95177
Just to show my love for you guys, have a preview of what's to come. Probably not in the very next update, but soonish.

As for the next update, it may or may not happen today, depending on how quickly I get my engineering drawing shit done. It's my fault, I've been leaving stuff for 'tomorrow' indefinitely, and ran out of 'tomorrows'. Please forgive me.

Keep an eye out for a new thread (boy, that was fast).
>> No. 95178
>>95173
>>95174
>>95175
I am with you guys. Going for Flandre doesn't mean we have to ignore everyone else.
>> No. 95179
>>95178

Agreed.
I'm for Flandre, but night sparrows need love, too.
>> No. 95181
>Flight. Is that something you could learn to do by yourself? You ponder the matter during the boat ride, picturing yourself levitating, soaring through the skies, or at least clumsily hovering over the lake to begin with; for a brief moment, it almost seems as if you become lighter? This snaps you out of your contemplations, yet you feel perfectly normal once again. Odd.
So we CAN fly! Gotta learn that ASAP.
-'Hey Jin, come on, let's get the boat'
-'Why float when you can FLY, baby'
BAD MAN END
>> No. 95182
>>95171
Remilia for me. Flandre route just feels creepy given how she's been portrayed throughout this story.
>> No. 95183
File 125356695235.jpg - (225.86KB , 741x800 , 1225144349278.jpg ) [iqdb]
95183
was MiG the only story with a Reisen route, or have I simply missed the others?
>> No. 95184
>>95182

Jin is secretly a creepy guy.

Flan route is go.
>> No. 95185
>>95183

In Angry Desu's Persona CYOA, we had Reisen on the border of becoming our tsundere lesbian girlfriend. It was amazing.

You hear that, AD. It was amazing.
>> No. 95186
>>95183

You might still have a chance in DLF.
>> No. 95187
File 125356776689.jpg - (176.37KB , 373x482 , 932797a4deee0837056e5586b468c130.jpg ) [iqdb]
95187
>potential for a non-creepy Flan route for a change
>Flan route would be creepy based on how she's portrayed

Goddamn it's like you people are reading two different stories and I can't tell which is mine.
>> No. 95188
>>95182

Oh the dynamic between Jin and her makes things feel far more right than most other stories she appeared in. In other words a relationship between those two doesn't come off as creepy, but cute.

Also go read SDM LA for your Remi fix, especially if you haven't even read it in the first place.

>>95183

Well, I don't recall many stories where a Reisen route was chosen, but in Teruyo's story in /Eientei/ it was possible, but ultimately seem to be going in another direction.

It might be possible in Harker's story as well.


>>95179

True, but a Mystia route isn't that hard to make compared to a Flan one. If Patchwork didn't screw up Working For the Weekend, maybe then we'd have a Mystia story. But as it is, she's a character overshadowed by the two magicians or Mokou.
>> No. 95189
>>95187
Regardig Anon's opinions, The only winning move is to not think
Believe me, it'll make your life easier.
Besides, did you missed the You are the most popular Writer right now part? The history's good as it is.
>> No. 95190
>>95182
Flandre was locked up for her whole life. If you took a girl and lock her up somewhere until she is 25 she would be the same as her. Knowing nothing of the world etc etc.
Only she never ages, once she is shown the world she will be on the same level as remilia, except not that bitchy and perhaps more grown up.
She just needs to get things shown and taught. This is a process that may take years but the outcome will be worth it.
>> No. 95191
File 125356940874.jpg - (121.73KB , 800x600 , 690.jpg ) [iqdb]
95191
>>95188
Neither of which I read. Oh well.

>>95187
The thing about Flandre here, is that she's creepy but doesn't really know it. For the most part she acts like moemoe flan-chan, but even without meta knowledge you can easily tell that her life is fucked up. But she doesn't realize it. She doesn't think anything of showing a boy her almost literal hole in the ground, not to mention the chains and dents in the massive metal door. Even though she lives in a massive mansion and her sister has a posh room, she thinks nothing of living in the basement. That's why she's creepy.
>> No. 95192
>>95191
So less guilt-inducing pedo vibes and more 'she's going to spontaneously eviscerate me in my sleep one of these days'?
>> No. 95193
>>95190

Yeah, it'd make a cute pairing that makes you go "awwwww" And Jin and Flan have a small mental age gap (not the gaping ones as seen with many leads of CYOAs)
>> No. 95194
>>95191
>Neither of which I read.

Heresy
http://www.sentrygun.com/touhou/threads/sdm_EoSD_p1_complete.zip
Read it, it really should be made mandatory for posting here.
But seriously, most of us read it that is why we don't really want a Remilia route, we already had our fix.
>> No. 95195
>>The thing about Flandre here, is that she's creepy but doesn't really know it. For the most part she acts like moemoe flan-chan, but even without meta knowledge you can easily tell that her life is fucked up. But she doesn't realize it. She doesn't think anything of showing a boy her almost literal hole in the ground, not to mention the chains and dents in the massive metal door. Even though she lives in a massive mansion and her sister has a posh room, she thinks nothing of living in the basement. That's why she's creepy.

Perhaps, but it also raises some interesting questions about where things might be heading. For instance, what happens if she fully realizes just how bad she's had it?
Between what Patchouli has alluded to about past incidents that Flandre has apparently forgotten, and Sakuya's threat about upsetting the balance of the place, things could get rather messy.
>> No. 95196
>>95192
I must be blind, stupid or just distracted, but this Flandre doesn't seem creepy at all. She just doesn't know Ignorance isn't a crime, y'know?
Meta-Knowledge aside, Flandre is an adorable (not so) little girl, much different than her EOSD's version. She hasn't shown any relevant sign of split personality or blood thirst so far and that's what makes her so different than other Flandres (that doesn't count, it wasn't conscious)
I'll trust her with my life. I believe that Jin will have to make that choice soon as well.
>> No. 95197
>>95187
It's still kind of creepy, but hazily plausible.

Also, Taisa?
Being unable to tell whose voice it was is utter bullshit.
>> No. 95198
>>95197
Just woke up, almost silent whisper, head fuzzy from last night's spell practicing, etc.
>> No. 95199
>>95194
That's HY's EoSD. I read that.

>>95192
I'm not too worried about her suddenly freaking out and blowing us up. And not at all about the pedo thing, cause she's totally old enough.

Eh, I don't really know how to explain it. It's just unnerving to think of someone so incomprehensibly ignorant.

>>95195
I'm sure that'll be a big plot point. But since she didn't think anything of, say, the dents in her door, I think it's more along the lines of Flandre thinking such outbursts are perfectly normal and thus not worth mentioning, rather than forgetting.

Although, to do something like that, you'd normally have to be pretty angry. This Flandre really seems to be quite mellow, and going by the "she's oppressed but doesn't even realize it" bit there'd be little reason for her to even try to escape her room. I wonder if she's on Eientei mood medication or something, in addition to that sunscreen that was mentioned.
>> No. 95200
>>95196
Were you beaten by an abusive sentence in the past? I can't think why else you wouldn't be able to form them worth a damn.
>> No. 95201
>>95193
This is what i expect from Flandre route. I don't really want a lol stick it in, hugging and kissing is fine until she is ready in a few years or so. She just needs to grow mentally.
Fuck, i could see Jin becoming a Teacher when he decides to stay in Gensoyko after all. Being with Flandre and teaching her is a good training. Either that or Butler in the mansion if Anon decides to go for a Sakuya route.
>> No. 95203
>>95194
>Chapter 1
>"You have been doomed since you lost the ability to love!" You shout. Damn that felt good. Wonder what you meant by it though?
>Remilia sits back again, this time frowning.
>"What? That's just rude." She pouts.
>"Oh ... er, sorry." You look down at your feet.

This shit is awesome.
>> No. 95204
>>95203
I still smile every time I remember that little exchange.
>> No. 95208
>>95182 again. I didn't mean creepy in the 'she's going to turn us into tomato puree' kind of way, I meant more of the guilt-inducing pedo vibes that >>95192 was talking about. I just can't endorse a route for a character who we've had scenes like this with:

>>Wrong. The moment you stick your face into the bathroom, you're greeted by the sight of a very naked Flandre leaning forward over the edge of the bathtub. And you can see every inch of her warm naked wet body down to her bellybutton - not a hint of shame on her face either, as she merely looks at you curiously, a completely innocent gaze in her eyes.
>>"...what's wrong? You look funny..."

Nope. Seriously. Can't do it.
>> No. 95213
>>95208

Well such a relationship would be quite slow at first as Jin teaches her more and more about things, obviously you're not going to get to first base or so anytime soon.

Also think of it from Jin's PoV, she's a cute nice classmate that's quite innocent and great at math.

Though if it was something with an older lead, then it would be creepy.
>> No. 95216
>>95213

I don't agree with this assessment of Flandre. I believe Flandre she knew exactly what she was doing when she put her body on display for Jin. Just like she knew what she was doing when she gave him a handjob. A lack of coyness or shame doesn't prove one's ignorance.
>> No. 95219
File 125357570231.jpg - (125.05KB , 1036x756 , 4846452.jpg ) [iqdb]
95219
>Flandre route Flandre route Flandre route

What about Sakuya? She's amazing in this story, and I'm not interested in Flan (too childish) or Remi (too hot-headed, and there's already SDM LA which had an ending and everything).

This post >>93884 cemented it for me. I love her. She is, if nothing else, an incredibly good friend. With the "upsetting the balance" talk, people were comparing her to the unhinged Sakuyas of SDM LA or ASSM, but she's the complete opposite. She isn't worried about control or status quo or anything, she selflessly handled the situation in the best possible way for everyone involved. When you meet a woman like that, marry her.
>> No. 95221
>>95213
Exactly. I don't know what kind of Mindfuck Taisa has already planned for the Flandre Route, but some cute, kind of innocent pair until she is ready for some more.
Well, it will probably be hard earned to get to that point because Flandre is..... Flandre.
>> No. 95222
>>95216

She wasn't the one giving him a handjob, it's just utter nonsense.

>>95219

This Sakuya is indeed very good and if things with Flan were different, I'd be all for it. But there'll always be chances for Sakuya routes, not so much for Flan routes like this. (With the raging Sakuya obsession on TH-P; I'm tempted to say likewise for the other SDM residents)

As it is Sakuya seems to be the seemingly unobtainable older girl.

Let's not forget that our lead is around 15 years old; just a kid compared to many leads.
>> No. 95230
>>95222
>She wasn't the one giving him a handjob, it's just utter nonsense

It wasn't Patchouli.
It wasn't Koakuma.
It wasn't Sakuya.
It wasn't Remilia.

It can only be Flandre.
>> No. 95231
>>95230

>It wasn't Patchouli.
Perfectly believable.

>It wasn't Koakuma.
Certainly not likely, as previous contact with her messed up our head. Not completely out of the question though.

>It wasn't Sakuya.
Perfectly believable.

>It wasn't Remilia.
No proof of this, just conjecture. There are reasons why Remilia wouldn't behave that way, but also reasons why Flandre wouldn't behave that way.
>> No. 95232
>>95222
>seemingly unobtainable older girl
>just a kid
Are you serious? Haven't you seen how much she's flirting with us? That just makes it hotter. And you know Sakuya likes them young.

Look, I like Flan in this too, if we can have a little sister Flan "route" I'm definitely all for it, but I'm really not interested in her romantically and I don't want to see the story go that way.
>> No. 95233
>>95232

What's the point of having the route if we don't do her?
>> No. 95235
>>95233

It's called emotional fulfillment.
>> No. 95236
>>95235

Yes, I'm sure that's very enjoyable to you, but not for some of us.
>> No. 95241
>>What's the point of having the route if we don't do her?

That was bad and you should feel bad.
>> No. 95242
>>95235

Since when can't you have both things?
>> No. 95243
>>95236
Then read a story that does have a relationship with sex; there's no real lack of them on here after all.

>>95232

Sometimes flirting is just that. That and advancing things would be harder compared to a fellow student.

and we get little sister flan subroutes in various stories that she appears in as it is. Don't ruin our chance at a rare romantic Flan route.
>> No. 95245
's been a long time since I read such a discussion... My only hope is that this doesn't end in a SNOW END or on HIATUS END LOL
>> No. 95253
File 125359634452.jpg - (143.42KB , 480x600 , flandre vs remilia.jpg ) [iqdb]
95253
It was a Flandre route from the very beginning, being that you were essentially promised to her by Remilia. The flirting with Remilia has served to confuse her as to whether she really wants to let Flandre have you, but if she makes an actual claim, it will probably come to conflict with her sister.

Try not to see it so much as being caught in a love triangle--you yourself are not what's really at stake for either of the sisters--rather it's the terms of their own relationship. Flandre responds to Jin spending time with Remilia by plowing through the garden, interrupting it. She then makes the display for you at the bath, physically marks you with her bite, and now has made first sexual contact. What Flan has really been doing her is expressing ownership over something that is hers and hers alone, not just something that belongs to her sister that she is merely allowed to play with.

Remilia's issue is that of a severe abandonment complex. That is the reason for Patchouli's stringent order not let Remilia know you saw her in a vulnerable position; that would be something reserved for Remilia and Remilia alone. Even then, the prospect Jin was doing something intimate with her was enough to drive her into a fury. It's the reason why she's been frequently been seen to react ambivalently over your budding 'relationship' with Flandre--her immense rage over the facetious claim that her sister could be having sexual relationship with Jin (a relationship which she herself encouraged)--as well as Sakuya's great lengths to prevent Remilia from finding out about the bite, from which we could expect a similar, if not worse, outburst.

Basically, at this rate this had been going and Jin being the passive guy he is, eventually Remi really will make overt moves on him, which will serve to send Flandre into a fit, thereby forcing you to make a definitive choice. The right one will probably be the one that doesn't break Flandre's heart. Remilia has plenty of other comforts; ones she doesn't always seem to appreciate.
>> No. 95255
>>95253
Disregard both, pursue Sakuya
>> No. 95256
>>95253

Flan goes through the garden because she didn't know were Jin was and was worried.

And the bite was most likely the result of her vampire instinct.

You're reading too much into her actions.
>> No. 95261
>>95245
>HIATUS END LOL

Naw, I just had stuff to do yesterday, all of a sudden.

New thread when I get back from uni...
>> No. 95273
>What's the point of having the route if we don't do her?

Jesus Christ, go read some fap hentai. loli incest does the job really good.

>It's called emotional fulfillment.

I wouldn't go that far, but yeah, something like that. It was already stated here in this Thread that some of us want just some hugging and kissing etc etc. Don't want to repeat it again. Plus, i can't really fap to h-scenes that were writting in any stories here. I mostly skip them anyway.
>>95253
It seems that i missed some things. Thanks for pointing them out.
>Sometimes flirting is just that. That and advancing things would be harder compared to a fellow student.
Sakuya is already doing something more than just mere flirting, she is already giving him dirty offerings.
Not saying that she is easy to get, but at least there is a foot in the door already. And she is the best written so far, not some unlikeable bitch like in some other stories. If it weren't for a really rare chance of a Flandre route, i would be all for going for her.
>My only hope is that this doesn't end in a SNOW END or on HIATUS END LOL
Just make sure that Taisa writes every day, if he doesn't update every day it will be harder fgor him to get back to writing.
>> No. 95276
>Just make sure that Taisa writes every day

Yes yes, class was cancelled, writing now.
>> No. 95277
>>95276
Hooray!
>> No. 95279
>>95255

Unfortunately, if you disregard both, Sakuya would very quickly disregard you.
>> No. 95283
>>95282