[Return]
Archived thread

File 125315650970.jpg - (76.82KB , 600x700 , 8fbb025376c6fea4d943d1ac258e2842.jpg ) [iqdb]
94543 No. 94543
Once upon a time...


There was a time when demons and ghost ruled over the man. There was always a strife between the youkai to seek who was superior. One demon, known as the great ruler, managed to crush all of his opposition and claim the mighty throne of the strongest youkai. After he found out that there is a place called Gensokyo excluded from the plane he controlled, he marched his youkai army there without hesitation. It was long and gruesome battle, but in the end, the great ruler fell by the united might of the Gensokyoan's residence. Defeated, his power was divided by the hands of the great Hakurei miko and sealed into seven boxes. The Youkai mountain coalition, the Yakumos, Higan, Hakugyokurou, the Scarlets, Eientei, and finally the Hakurei, have each kept one of the boxes and made a vow not to open it ever again. Sealed for an eternity, the mighty army of the great ruler crumbles and disappear into nothingness. His tales were forgotten, his deeds were untold. And soon, the story of the great ruler had washed away from people's minds...


Until now.


---------------------------------


"Ooh boy! Look at this box!" Cirno squeals with joy as she picks up a fancy-looking box from the lake. Its size is around the frozen frogs she used to play with often. The ice fairy wonders "What's in this box?" Maybe some interesting things, like more frogs.

This box fell on Cirno's head when she was playing around the lake. When she looked up, she saw a certain black-white witch being chased around by that gate guard in the mansion over there. Nothing of her concerns, anyway. It's probably the witch's weekly library raid and this is part of her spoils-of-war. But if it's really from that mansion, it probably contains something interesting! At least that's what she thinks.

Eyes full of expectation, the ice fairy open the box in question. The blinding light covers her vision, and suddenly.....


-----------------------------------


Free at last!


You stretch a bit. Being sealed in a box forever gives you enough time to think things through, and fuels your hatred. You have scores to settle, and this is the chance. Every one of them will pay for putting you into this miserable state! You open your eyes, and look around for your loyal vassal...
But the only person you see in just this stupid-looking fairy. What the hell?

"Hey you."
"whahuh-?" The dumb fairy answers. She's probably still too confused to talk properly. What a pain in the ass.

You check your power, and sense that most of it is gone. In your current state you are no better than a generic youkai who can spray some fancy danmaku and fly. If you can't unseal the rest of your power, your sweet revenge and your master plan of conquering Gensokyo are almost impossible.


Bah. Now what?


[ ] Talk to the fairy [Specify].
[ ] Ignore the fairy. Look for your vassal. They should be around.
[ ] Kill the fairy. That dumb face is an eyesore.
[ ] To the nearest human settlement and terrorize them.

>> No. 94545
File 125315690817.png - (308.87KB , 446x500 , 5d9260bc8e9b0614403f2d1377722729.png ) [iqdb]
94545
Hello guys. it's me, Kirin! Hope you still remember me.

Since there's no real "bad guy" as a playable character in any stories I've read, I decide to put this idea in motion. This character is a bad guy. And I mean it. So the vote that's going to lead him into being a good guy, or soften him, will not be implemented. Right now he has no significant power, but as you progress you can upgrade himself into whatever kind of demon lord you want him to be. Just not too hax with it. For now you can only shoot some danmaku projectile and fly. In fact, you are just a bit better than a generic fairy. But I'm sure you guys can manage it. Evil charisma is what anonymous excel at, non?

As usual, write-ins are accepted and encouraged. Enjoy the show, gentlemen. Be brave, and be bad.
>> No. 94546
[x]"You've freed me. Here is your reward."
[x] Kill the fairy. That dumb face is an eyesore.
>> No. 94548
>>[ ] Ahhhh! After ten thousand years, I'm free! Time to conquer Gensokyo!
>> No. 94549
[x] See if enough of your power remains to dominate this fool's feeble fairy mind.
[x] Look for your vassal. They should be around.
>> No. 94551
[X] Ooh, ice pop...
[X] After your morning snack, go look for your loyal vassal.
>> No. 94565
[x]"You've freed me. Here is your reward."
[x] Kill the fairy. That dumb face is an eyesore.
>> No. 94567
[x]"You've freed me. Here is your reward."
[x] Kill the fairy. That dumb face is an eyesore.
>> No. 94572
>[ ] To the nearest human settlement and terrorize them.
Oho, why not why not call the Haukurei miko?

[X] Ignore the fairy. Look for your vassal. They should be around.
>> No. 94573
Writing.
>> No. 94577
File 12531628167.jpg - (440.49KB , 900x740 , 3232ba792fc20abd400a9d0b197765cc.jpg ) [iqdb]
94577
[x]"You've freed me. Here is your reward."
[x] Kill the fairy. That dumb face is an eyesore.
-------------------------------------------------


from the look of it, this fairy is the one who unseal you. you don't really know how she managed to get a hands on this box, but that's not important. She release you, that's the fact. And the great demon always repay the gratitude. Well, when the other side actually know what they did. So in this case you'll just left the returning the favor stuff behind. No one's gonna remember that anyway.


"you have freed me, little one. Come here." Your hand starts glowing. "I have a reward for you."
"Eh? A reward? Awesome!"
The foolish fairy flapping her icy wings with joy as she approaches you. A wide, malicious grin plastered on your face as you imagine lifeless face of this fairy.
"Now die."

you simply discharge your energy into the fairy's face. The explosion clouded your vision, but after the smoke dies down, the fairy lies not too far away from you, not moving an inch.


No, wait. It still move.


"THAT HURTS, YOU BASTARD! THAT HURTS REALLY REALLY MUCH! YOU TERRIBLE PERSON!"
Wait, what?! Your power is too weak that it cannot kill this simpleton in one shot?! How shameful for a great demon lord to sink this low! Inexcusable! This is totally inexcusable!


The fairy did not get away unharmed. She stagger back and forth as she declare her spellcard and yelling its name.

"Icicle fall ~ [ea----"



[ ] Don't let her finish. Interrupt her spellcasting. This time make sure it's lethal.
[ ] Face it like the great demon lord you are. Dodge them all.
[ ] Better hightail the fuck out of here.
>> No. 94578
[ ] Don't let her finish. Interrupt her spellcasting. This time make sure it's lethal.
>> No. 94579
[X] Don't let her finish. Interrupt her spellcasting. This time make sure it's lethal.
[X]If that doesnt work, try breaking her neck.
>> No. 94581
[ ] Don't let her finish. Interrupt her spellcasting. This time make sure it's lethal.
>> No. 94584
[x] Don't let her finish. Interrupt her spellcasting. This time make sure it's lethal.
>> No. 94589
>>For now you can only shoot some danmaku projectile and fly. In fact, you are just a bit better than a generic fairy.
>>Fighting Cirno (absurdly powerful for a fairy)

Seriously, guys...
>> No. 94593
[x] Grab her by the neck, force her mouth open, and pour danmaku down her throat. Laugh maniacally while doing so.
[x] Devour her hitbox and steal her spell cards. Bury the rest of the body under a cherry tree.
>> No. 94594
[x] Grab her by the neck, force her mouth open, and pour danmaku down her throat. Laugh maniacally while doing so.
[x] Devour her hitbox and steal her spell cards. Throw the body in to the lake
>> No. 94595
Gotcha. writing.
>> No. 94602
File 125317991476.jpg - (612.30KB , 1000x1200 , 6c2a39ace19936f3b83e4e5090563b81.jpg ) [iqdb]
94602
[x] Don't let her finish. Interrupt her spellcasting. This time make sure it's lethal.
---------------------------------------------------------------------


Even if your power is still sealed, but your battle-hardened experience is with you. From the previous battle you learned that firing Danmaku in this kind of battle is tiresome. Danmaku is in fact the tools that force the duel to end without really harming each other. But too bad, rules are for sissies. The strongest disregards the rule and make one for his own.


before the fairy can even fire a single danmaku, you rush in and stares her right into her face. Your wicked and sadistic grin covers her vision, sending sheer terror into her mind.


"Th---That's cheating! Don't move around!" She squirms. This is another bad side of using spellcard. You can only move in patterns. "if you're this close I can't hit you!"
"What's the matter? Too quick for you?"

You deliver a punch into her stomach. She make a gurgling sound and fall on the ground, clutching her tummy. Her spellcard also vanished.
"Agh...*cough*... you... you cheat..." She speaks between her pained gasp. "You don't play by... *cough*... the rules---!"
"What rule?" Another kick into her ribcage. The poor fairy rolls on the grould like a dirty rag.
"ahguh..kk... st... stop! I s... I said stop!"
"Watch your mouth." Another kick. This should convince her.
"*cough*... please... don't do this to me..."

Oh ho. That's more like it.

"Do what, I wonder?" You decide to tease this little one a little. Grabbing both her slim wrist, you restraint her mocement and sit on her. She squirms under your weight, staring right into your eyes. Ahhh... the taste of fear. You can never get enough of it. It's so satisfying. Intoxicating, even.
"D...Don't hurt me... I'll do anything you ask... so *cough*... p... please..."
The fairy try her best to produce a pleading puppy eyes. She begins sobbing, and a small drop of tears flowing down her face.
"please... let me go..."

You slap her face.
"Is that the sound you're addressing me? As equal being?" Another slap. "I'll give you another chance, fool."
She cringes when you move your hand. With tears on her face, she squeeze her reply out between her sobbing.
"Please... I beg of you... *sob*... pl..please let me go... I'll do anything you wish for...*sob*... please don't hurt me..."


Heh. heheh. Hehhehheh! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!



[ ] Let her go. You have enough fun for now.
[ ] Kill her anyway. It's more fun that way.
[ ] Put her in the fate worse than death. [specify]
>> No. 94603
[ ] Kill her anyway. It's more fun that way.

Try to burn her, preferably
>> No. 94604
[x] Stupidity mixed with fear makes for a useful tool...
-[x] "The box that you opened. You will find me another like it. Or I will find you."
-[x] Release her.

She's too dumb to realize that she'd probably kick our ass if she got enough distance, and too afraid to go against our wishes. As satisfying as it would be to torture and/or kill the fairy, we don't really have that luxury right now. Better to make this work for us; we can take it easy when we get a little more of our power back. If we finished her off, she'd probably just respawn again, anyway.
>> No. 94606
You sir, are an example to those who keep to the mold of having Yukari take the villain spot. I look forward to this conquest.

[X] Stupidity mixed with fear makes for a useful tool...
-[X] "The box that you opened. You will find me another like it. Or I will find you."
[X]If she refuses...
-[X] Devour her hitbox and steal her spell cards. Rip her body to shreds then wear it like a cape
[X] If she accepts...
-[X] Release her.
[X] That mansion, it seems like a good place to begin your revenge...
-[X]...But right now, the forest seems like a good place to rebuild your army. Go there.


> The Youkai mountain coalition, the Yakumos, Higan, Hakugyokurou, the Scarlets, Eientei, and finally the Hakurei, have each kept one of the boxes and made a vow not to open it ever again.
> Yakumos

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Damn, this will probably be the last one we go after. Final Boss Yukari Yakumo confirmed.

I wonder how some of the other Touhous will react when they find out that Marisa way have just released an unspeakable horror that needed all of Gensokyo just to seal it away? Hopefully we have already amassed enough power by then.

By the way, what do we look like?
>> No. 94609
File 125318457887.jpg - (384.61KB , 2704x1000 , 125204727868.jpg ) [iqdb]
94609
>By the way, what do we look like?
Use your imagination!

I myself try to picture a demon lord Xavier from Sengoku Rance.
>> No. 94610
Changing vote from >>94604

[X] Stupidity mixed with fear makes for a useful tool...
-[X] "The box that you opened. You will find me another like it. Or I will find you."
[X]If she refuses...
-[X] Devour her hitbox and steal her spell cards. Rip her body to shreds then wear it like a cape
[X] If she accepts...
-[X] Release her.

If the box we escaped from was dropped by Marisa, it's safe to assume that it's the one previously held by the Scarlets. Though I guess that's technically metaknowledge.

Currently, we lack the power to even recruit a respectable following. But, at the very least, we still have one other person loyal to us...

[x] You'll need your vassal. Where to look...
>> No. 94615
[X] Stupidity mixed with fear makes for a useful tool...
-[X] "The box that you opened. You will find me another like it. Or I will find you."
[X]If she refuses...
-[X] Devour her hitbox and steal her spell cards. Rip her body to shreds then wear it like a cape
[X] If she accepts...
-[X] Release her.
[X] That mansion, it seems like a good place to begin your revenge...
-[X]...But right now, the forest seems like a good place to rebuild your army. Go there.
>> No. 94616
Fuck yes someone actually did this.

[X] Stupidity mixed with fear makes for a useful tool...
-[X] "The box that you opened. You will find me another like it. Or I will find you."
[X]If she refuses...
-[X] Devour her hitbox and steal her spell cards. Rip her body to shreds then wear it like a cape
[X] If she accepts...
-[X] Release her.
[X] That mansion, it seems like a good place to begin your revenge...
-[X]...But right now, the forest seems like a good place to rebuild your army. Go there.
[x] You'll need your vassal. Where to look...
>> No. 94626
At first I thought this would tread on the toes of my Warlord idea, but this seems to be more being evil for the sake of being evil.

I will have to read this so I can use it to fuel ideas on how to keep the ideas distinctly separate.
>> No. 94628
>>94626
Oh ho, why not continue writing your warlord story and see how it ends up compared to this.
>> No. 94629
>>94628

Oh! He started writing it? Where is it?
>> No. 94631
>>94629

Well, you could continue the first post I made of it 'starting', but I haven't done anything since. It'd be in /others/ most likely if I did start it, though I already have 3 on my plate, I don't know if I could balance 4 and update with anything close to frequency.
>> No. 94668
Could we rape her if she refuses?
>> No. 94670
>>94668

At no point did we promise not to rape her if she agreed.
>> No. 94674
>>94668
>>94670

Well, if she's a good little fairy who succeeds at her charged task, we ought to reward her. With a position as the first of our loyal, slavering concubines, tasked with bearing our young.

If she fails we can rape her.
>> No. 94678
File 125323406846.jpg - (76.96KB , 600x444 , 1hc7.jpg ) [iqdb]
94678
Writing now.
I can only update once today due to work. So yeah!
>> No. 94681
File 125323610817.jpg - (49.21KB , 393x435 , 1235031006989.jpg ) [iqdb]
94681
>>94602
>> No. 94689
File 125323988184.jpg - (749.45KB , 800x800 , 32fe7e70853bb4c83f40994bd8781594.jpg ) [iqdb]
94689
You have no manpower here. It's not like there's a bunch of henchman around you and you can just off one of them for shit and giggles. There's only this fairy here, and you have to milk her for all she's worth.

You stand up, and grab her dress' collar, leveling her frightened face with yours.
"Now hear your first order under my command, little one." You put a finger on her mouth. "Hush."
Cirno, frightened as she is, try her best to stop her uncontrollable sobbing. You give her some assistance by stop being scary for a while. After you put her down, Cirno already stopped crying. Good enough. Now she should be able to understand more.

"Now listen." You make sure she's paying attention. "See the box? The one you just opened?"
The fairy nods.
"Now you go find more of it. Open it. That will make me happy."
The fairy nods again.
"When I'm happy, I'm a kind person. I'm not gonna hurt you while I'm happy. You have my word, little one. Say... what's your name?"
"C...Chi...Cirno." She look up to you, hesitating whether to trust you or not. You return her gaze with a warm smile.
"Alright Cirno. Serve me well and I'll take good care of you." You give her a light pat on the head, and she seems to be soften up.
Just to make sure, you put a finger on her forehead and scribble some strange rune on it. It's not a genuine rune language and you just bullshit one up. But to trick her, you add some light magic to your finger to keep the message glowing for a while and let it fade.
"What did you just do... master?" Cirno catches on fast. It's as if she born to be a follower.
"I just write an anti-betraying rune. If you show a slightest hint of betraying me. You will die. Like, blam! And your petite body shall scattered everywhere. Scary, huh?" you pat her again to calm her down. "But if you stay loyal to me, there's nothing to fear. Soon you will be the right hand of the Gensokyo's strongest!"
"I used to be the strongest, but since master beat me I guess you are the strongest now!" She proudly smack her non-existing chest. You are quite amazed by her ability to forget things. She's now clinging on to you like she's your friend all along.


Not like that's a bad thing, but this might prove to be troublesome in the future.


Now that you get your first vassal, another problem is where to continue. it's not like you can plan anything without any info. You need to gather intelligence. Fast. And this vassal of yours probably don't have much of it.


You can sense that there's a lot of eyes fixing on you from every direction, but it's probably generic fairy.


[ ] What to do?
>> No. 94696
[X] Go into the forest, convince(threaten) more weak youkai to be your eyes and ears.
>> No. 94697
[X] Look around, and see who or what is watching. You know for a fact that in your current state, you won't be a match for some of the stronger Youkai in this land. And most of them are surely still alive since the 'incident' and will not leave you alone long enough to regain your powers. Besides, attempts on your life have been made before, all starting with the feeling of being watched.

While it may actually be just generic fairies, it could also be China or Marisa watching. And we definably don't need them coming after us.
>> No. 94705
[x] Ask where her other friends live. If they join you, then they may live (for now).
[x] For those who resist, burn them and everything they hold dear.
[x] Laugh maniacally for effect.
>> No. 94708
Normally I'd be disgusted at a story like this... but you know what? Fuck it, poor grammar aside, this has potential. Playing the bad guy doesn't happen nearly as often as it should.

Though I think it would be more interesting if we try to subjugate all the girls of Gensokyo rather than trying to explode them all like we just tried with Cirno.

That said, I think first thing is first. We need a base of operations, and minions. Perhaps we can "recruit" some of Cirno's fellow fairies, such as Daiyousei?
>> No. 94709
No Hyper Weapon use? I'm dissapointed.

We better start using it by the time we conquer Eientei. Princesses of the defeated become the victor's.

[X] Look around, and see who or what is watching. You know for a fact that in your current state, you won't be a match for some of the stronger Youkai in this land. And most of them are surely still alive since the 'incident' and will not leave you alone long enough to regain your powers. Besides, attempts on your life have been made before, all starting with the feeling of being watched.
>> No. 94713
While we are voting and waiting for the update, lets talk about a name for Conqononymous, plus a stock power. (That way kirin doesn't have to waste time asking us later and can just get right to it)

Name: Teridax Yakumo, twin brother of Yukari Yakumo (It is I! Your BRRRRRRRRRRROOOTHEEEEER!!!)
Power: The manipulation of Dreams and Nightmares, with the added bonus of being able to bring them into reality. (This could help explain why his great army disappeared, they were manifestations of everyone's worst fears in youkai form, with Conqononymous as the gate which allowed them to exist in reality)
>> No. 94717
[x] I need to keep a low profile, approach some youkai and ask about recent events in a non-obvious manner. Better get rid of the box though, just to make certain nobody who matters sees it.

>>94713
Go back to reading J to the E or ReijiTabibito's shit, we don't want you here.
>> No. 94721
>>94713
1/10
That's some lame trolling. Try harder.
>> No. 94722
>>94713
>>94717

The man might actually be onto something. Morpheus in Gensokyo in all-out dickery mode could only be described as fucking awesome.

In any case, the evil for evil's sake should be toned down in the future, or I predict that this character will end up somewhat one-dimensional. Practical Incarnation-evil would be awesome, Cobra Commander-evil would not.


[ODIN] Look around, and see who or what is watching. You know for a fact that in your current state, you won't be a match for some of the stronger Youkai in this land. And most of them are surely still alive since the 'incident' and will not leave you alone long enough to regain your powers. Besides, attempts on your life have been made before, all starting with the feeling of being watched.
>> No. 94724
>>94722
>Practical Incarnation
Oh fuck yes.
>> No. 94725
>>94708

Just for clarifications sake, you do know that kirin is an ESL writer, right?
>> No. 94726
>>94725
Electronic Sports League?
>> No. 94727
>>94726

English as Second Language I believe
>> No. 94731
>>94727

This.
>> No. 94739
File 125329766552.jpg - (156.92KB , 400x640 , theonetheonlyindestructiblegig.jpg ) [iqdb]
94739
[X] Look around, and see who or what is watching. You know for a fact that in your current state, you won't be a match for some of the stronger Youkai in this land. And most of them are surely still alive since the 'incident' and will not leave you alone long enough to regain your powers. Besides, attempts on your life have been made before, all starting with the feeling of being watched.
>> No. 94757
>>94722
>>Practical Incarnation-evil

B-but Antagonon seemed like he was having such a good time abusing Cirno!

... Jokes aside, though, "chaotic evil" acts as it does because that's what gives it fulfillment; conquering something doesn't give nearly as much pleasure as wrecking it. It isn't necessarily irrational; you're acting in a way that will give you the most enjoyment.

That said, a good "pure" villain is motivated by both chaotic evil and lawful evil desires. Because what good is ruling an evil empire if you can't rape some virgin offerings from time to time?

I do agree that our practicality should be what is primarily considered when we make decisions... but part of the reason we're being smart about them is so we can be evil for the hell of it, sometimes. Feels good, man.
>> No. 94758
>>94757
>rape

Psh, Anon would hit the moral barrier like a brick wall long before anything even approaching that sort of thing.

Anon is a white knight at heart.
>> No. 94759
Also, don't you think it's about time we took the obvious path to plot advancement that the writer has offered us?

[X] Look around, and see who or what is watching. You know for a fact that in your current state, you won't be a match for some of the stronger Youkai in this land. And most of them are surely still alive since the 'incident' and will not leave you alone long enough to regain your powers. Besides, attempts on your life have been made before, all starting with the feeling of being watched.
[X] If you discern no threats, go look for your vassal. Your enemies are not all that should have remained in Gensokyo.
>> No. 94761
>>94758

Not in this story, I should hope. Considering that being the opposite is pretty much the point.
>> No. 94768
>>94757

Screw Chaotic Evil and, we're gonna be Chaotic Awesome.
>> No. 94789
>>94768

Wrong axis switch; I think you meant Awesome Evil.
>> No. 94820
File 125333242023.jpg - (64.29KB , 457x640 , ahw047.jpg ) [iqdb]
94820
Vote called. Will write sometimes later today.
It's Saturday and I want to have some Mirror's Edge goodness.
>> No. 94834
>>94789

Screw that, we're gonna be Awesome Chaotic Evil!

(a.k.a Chaotic Awesome and Awesome Evil at the same time)
>> No. 94837
I instantly thought of a mix of Laharl and Gig as the main character.
>> No. 94852
Meh, evil for the sake of evil is so cliched to hell and boring that I can't see how just that would work. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChaoticEvil is even dumber, perhaps we should aim a wee bit higher than that?
>> No. 94854
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagnificentBastard
>> No. 94868
File 125337733088.jpg - (108.08KB , 600x338 , zipline_web.jpg ) [iqdb]
94868
Newsflash.

Writefag was seen jumping around from roof to roof. The writing is delayed until local police force catch the source of disturbance.
>> No. 94897
>>94854
Much better.
>> No. 94944
>>94854

YES
>> No. 94947
>>94868

Are you having trouble with stage 4? Or is it 3? You know, the one right after she meets a guy in a parking lot? That part seems to freeze the game every damn time.
>> No. 94985
>>94947
Yep. She suddenly slow down into a walk. Like, snail-speed walk.
Bleh. No matter. I'd better get back to writing until this problem is solved.
>> No. 94998
>>94985

Game slows down, do a crawl you say? I assume you pirated it, and I'll assume that said pirated version has an outdated crack that doesn't totally disable the DRM. Same thing happened to me with stage 3, but there's a fix:

http://gf.wiretarget.com/mirrors_edge.htm

See if this works.
>> No. 94999
It works. Thanks!
>> No. 95105
>>94998

GODDAMNIT EZMODE. Not kirin will never update this.
>> No. 95122
>>95105

He hates this, so he hopes that by making sure that it is never updated, we forget about it, and let it disappear into oblivion.
>> No. 95123
>>95122

Fat chance of that.
>> No. 95138
>>95122
>>95123

Tch, so you caught on already.

More like I was trying to fill the ranks of 'writefags occupied with games', though.
>> No. 95139
File 125351509212.jpg - (261.94KB , 412x549 , 1byk.jpg ) [iqdb]
95139
Weekend is over. No more gaming.
It's time for updates.
>> No. 95142
>>95139

Good. We need to crush the Gap Youkai. And everyone else for that matter. The only question remaining is...

Just how cruel can we be in our torture?
>> No. 95144
File 125352907820.jpg - (140.31KB , 900x725 , 42ccf6a96eaca26a90d14bd6c2658de06a25a754.jpg ) [iqdb]
95144
[X] Look around, and see who or what is watching. You know for a fact that in your current state, you won't be a match for some of the stronger Youkai in this land. And most of them are surely still alive since the 'incident' and will not leave you alone long enough to regain your powers. Besides, attempts on your life have been made before, all starting with the feeling of being watched.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


This feeling of being watched is unnerving. You cannot relax. This place is like the middle of enemy territory. People out there who participate in the great conflict can still remember you and your infamy. If you are to be discovered by one of those powerful enemy... only the path of ruin awaits. With that said, every step you thread must be cautious. Free from prying eyes and curious gaze.


You use the remnant of power you once vastly possess to zips around the dense wood to catch one of the observing eyes. One of them is too slow, and you stop right in its face. The fairy startled and fly away as fast as she could. Sensing that the others did the same, you can gather that they are just curious nameless fairy, the normal denizen of this land. You feel kind of silly for worrying too much, but being cautious is a good trait for an effective mastermind. You decide to descend down to the ground where panicking Cirno awaits.

"Master! Where have you been?! You suddenly go all *whooze* and *zoom* and then you were gone!"
"It is nothing, Cirno. Let us leave."


Along the way, you ask your first vassal about all the happenings in Gensokyo since you were away. She gives you some information about who currently in play. By believing that the info is right (which is quite doubtful) you can at least know where you are, and able to roughly navigate around these parts.


Not too long until you arrived at the outer rim of the forest... or alt least you think so. There is a small clearing with a small hut. You can hear rustling sound of the broom being used. After you proceed a little bit further, you can see a figure of a girl sweeping the clearing, humming music.

"baby~ don't hurt me~" She spins her broom once. "No more~"
To your surprise, Cirno darts off and hugs her from behind.
"Marisa! Gimme sweets!"
"Uwah--!" She startles a bit and turns around, registering you and Cirno. "What the hell, ze? You stupid fairy and--- Oh? Are you lost? Judging from your fancy-ass costume, you're probably Alice's Friend, ze!"


She probably don't know who you are, or can't recognize you.


[] Preemptive strike always deals the most damage. Frag first, ask later.
[] Greet her like a gentlemanly individual you are.
[] Be cautious and stay away from this place. She might know your identity but decide to fake it in order to kill you.
>> No. 95145
[ODIN] Greet her like a gentlemanly individual you are.

Win her trust, use her for your own ends.
>> No. 95146
[x] Greet her like a gentlemanly individual you are.
>> No. 95148
[x] Greet her like a gentlemanly individual you are.
>> No. 95150
[] Greet her like a gentlemanly individual you are.
[] Set up an elaborate trap somewhere in the forest that'll ensure you two will be alone. Without Cirno that means, since she'd probably just ruin everything.
[] Break her will using whatever psychological means, including dark and telling her youre going to eat her and so on, also beatings.
[] When her will is no more, lick her tears (Delicious tears~) and tell her she'll be okay if she does what you will. If she doesnt accept, force feed her to Cirno, or someone else, or eat her yourself (If you know what I mean)
>> No. 95153
>>95150

Bad idea; just greeting is a good start. Marisa is not some weak fairy, but someone known to resolve incidents; we're no match for her in power. If anything we tempt her with the promise of power and treasure.
>> No. 95154
[x] Greet her like a gentlemanly individual you are.
>>95150
This is a silly write-in and you are silly.
>> No. 95155
>>95144
>>"baby~ don't hurt me~" She spins her broom once. "No more~"

[x] Greet her like a gentlemanly individual you are.
[x] "Miss, might I ask you a question?"
[x] "What is love?"
>> No. 95156
>>[] Be cautious and stay away from this place. She might know your identity but decide to fake it in order to kill you.

She's human. The chances of her having been alive during your reign are slim-to-none, and I doubt that our history is common knowledge.

Actually, this brings up an interesting question: do you think that, after our defeat, our enemies attempted to bury our legacy as well? They could have hidden the fact that it existed altogether -- with the help of a certain someone, of course.
>> No. 95176
>>95156

>>His tales were forgotten, his deeds were untold. And soon, the story of the great ruler had washed away from people's minds...

Read the OP again.

[X] Greet her like a gentlemanly individual you are.

Greet first, dominate later.
>> No. 95205
File 125357123866.jpg - (106.60KB , 800x600 , Gentlemen.jpg ) [iqdb]
95205
[x] Greet her like a gentlemanly individual you are.
>> No. 95257
[X] Greet her like a gentlemanly individual you are. That was one of the many things that made you so feared. Cruelty, brutality, and good manners were your top three.
[X] Ask who this 'Alice' is. While humans may be weak, they often store vast amounts of information.
>> No. 95258
File 125359806039.jpg - (41.90KB , 600x600 , gentlemen2.jpg ) [iqdb]
95258
>>95205
changing to
[X] Greet her like a gentlemanly individual you are. That was one of the many things that made you so feared. Cruelty, brutality, and good manners were your top three.
[X] Ask who this 'Alice' is. While humans may be weak, they often store vast amounts of information.
>> No. 95333
File 125366470028.jpg - (129.55KB , 600x1480 , linfong2cbb2.jpg ) [iqdb]
95333
Called.
Writing is a go.
>> No. 95403
It's past 7 minutes. Hurry up.
>> No. 95478
File 125376791152.jpg - (121.72KB , 500x550 , 713db26e21f295f440d6f5307fc116e9.jpg ) [iqdb]
95478
[X] Greet her like a gentlemanly individual you are.
------------------------------------------------


It seems that she really don't know who you are. This is quite strange, judging that you used to terrorize these puny humans, and The humans tends to harbor vengeance longer than anything you ever known. Anyway, this is good enough for the time being. If no one can recognize you, that means it will be easier to put your plan into motion. You don't have any plans, for now. But you'll probably think of one eventually.

Just to be on the safe side, you gesture Cirno to shut her mouth. Her foolish blurt might ruin your plan in the future.


"Greetings, fair maiden." You elegantly bows. "I am nothing but a passerby led astray inside the forest. Seeing that you are familiar with us Youkais I suppose you are more to the friendly side of human population."
"Ey, don't sweat it, ze!" Marisa dismissively waves her hand. "I have many youkai friends actually. It's not like you're any weirder than them and I suppose you're pretty harmless! I don't mind addin' you to my little list of Youkai friends!"
Marisa toss her broom asides, it adjust its momentum in midair and fly into the house on itself. So she's a witch, huh.
"It is an honor to be an acquaintance of a powerful magic user like you."
"haha, so I'm that famous? I suppose every youkai in this land knows my name! As expected from this awesome me, ze!"

Cirno, irritated that she can't speak, tugging your coat and ask you.
"Master, master! Can I talk now?"
"No." Simple, yet effective. Cirno shut up once again.
"So you're her master? Oho. I'm amazed. And to be HER teacher, even. That's a tough job, ze."

Marisa gesture you to follow her into the house. "By the way, Marisa Kirisame's the name, ze. I suppose you already know it judging from how famous I am. And you?"


Shit, you can't just reveal your real name here. Such a foolish move is totally hideous for someone like you. Your mind flashes, and you reply to her.

"I am..."
[ ] <enter fake name>


"And I'm youkai of..."


--- [ ] "...Manners and Customs."
--- [ ] "...elegant clothing."
--- [ ] "...of...of... of something. I don't even know my power."
>> No. 95484
[x] Kezu Natami
[x] Youkai of forgotten days.
>> No. 95485
>>95484
[x] Arthur Fonzarelli
[x] Youkai of happy days
>> No. 95487
[x] <whatever happens to win>
[x] Leave it unmentioned, nobody cares now.
>> No. 95488
"I am Wolfgang, but you can call me Wolf."
Shit, now I am picturing him in a german officers coat.

"And I'm youkai of...of...of... of something. I don't even know my power."
We should pretend to be clueless.
>> No. 95490
Omukay Irakuy

Youkai of the Apocalypse
(Or at least I will be again once I get my powers back...)
>> No. 95493
[ODIN] "Wolfgang, Freiherr von Loewenheim."
[ODIN] "...Manners and Customs."

Manners and Customs actually is an excellent alias. We could pretend we're schooling Cirno (and other vassals we shall pick up along the way) in an apparently harmless yet certainly appreciated art while doing our evil deeds under the radar. German name unrelated, but it gives us an excuse to aquire a monocle and classy outfits.
>> No. 95494
[x] "Wolfgang, Freiherr von Loewenheim."
[x] "...Manners and Customs."

Agreed.
>> No. 95495
[x] "Wolfgang, Freiherr von Loewenheim."
[x] "...Manners and Customs."

Knowing Marisa, she'll probably say something like "That sounds really lame, ~ze."
Oh well. It's a safe choice, at least.
>> No. 95499
[x] "Wolfgang, Freiherr von Loewenheim."
[x] "...Manners and Customs."
>> No. 95503
[x] "Wolfgang, Freiherr von Loewenheim."
[x] "...Manners and Customs."
Cause' being a youkai of manners and customs just sounds amazingly gentlemanly.
>> No. 95504
[x] "Wolfgang, Freiherr von Loewenheim."
[x] "...Manners and Customs."
>> No. 95506
"And I'm youkai of..."
[X] Wealth and Taste
[X] "Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name."
>> No. 95508
>>95506

As awesome as it would be, I still don't think that impersonating Louis Cypher would end well. To start small and work yourself up is the secret to success.
>> No. 95509
>Louis Cypher
Who?
>> No. 95511
>>95509

Shin Megami Tensei. Go play it.

Or don't, because it will take you ages.
>> No. 95512
>>95509

What >>95511 said.

Or just read the name aloud a few times, and you should notice.
>> No. 95517
>>95509

You could alwayS say it as a tongue twister...

Cmon try it~! Say it three times fast,

Say it

SAY IT!

SAY MY GOD DAMNED NAME!!!
>> No. 95560
[X] Wealth and Taste
[X] "Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name."
>Louis Cypher

Extravagant pause between our first and last name, to make the homophone less obvious and add an air of haughtiness befitting someone who supposedly physically embodies wealth and taste.

Wealth and Taste might also be a good choice in this case specifically- Marisa will probably take our talking to her as flattery if she buys that those are our powers (and possibly sick around/aid us, in hopes that we bestow some of said wealth upon her. Here's hoping that her greed keeps her from mentioning us to Reimu, though).
>> No. 95564
>>95560
>possibly sick around

_stick_ around. Urgh.
>> No. 95593
File 125383826884.jpg - (19.77KB , 380x159 , 7mins.jpg ) [iqdb]
95593
Writing.
>> No. 95735
>>95593

It's 7 hour later. Hurry up.
>> No. 95768
>>95735

You must be new here.
>> No. 95981
File 125410868677.jpg - (143.60KB , 594x846 , 0258605431cc7ccc93ecfde771ce7e04.jpg ) [iqdb]
95981
[x] "Wolfgang, Freiherr von Loewenheim."
[x] "...Manners and Customs."
----------------------------------------------


"My name, is Wolfgang Freiherr von Loewenheim." You bow once. "...Or Wolfgang, for short. My power is that of a manners and customs. I am the expert regarding everyday etiquette. It's just against my code to overlook her rashness and uncouth behavior. I have to admit that it is quite troublesome to teach this little one, but It's my duty to not leave this unhandled."

"Sheesh, that's pretty lame -ze!" Marisa open the door into her house and gesture you to come in, but you just stand there watching her.
"Whats'a matter? Come on in!"
"lady first." You state that matter-of-factly.
"Oh well. Can't be helped. You're manners and customs Youkai alright, ze." Marisa sigh in resignation and enter the house. You urge Cirno to enter before you to keep up with the act. If you don't have to worry about all this facade you'd leave her outside. A mere grunt should not be in the commander's meeting, correct?


"So hey Marisa! Where's sweets?!" Cirno ask the host after she ran past Marisa and dive into her comfy-looking couch.
"Yeah yeah yeaaaah. Right away. You wait right there and don't touch anything, Cirno!"

After Marisa disappears behind the kitchen door, you take a look around. There's a lot of magical component on the shelf, as well as tome scattering around the house. It does not interest you much as you already know most of them. You can be a magician if you want to, but it's just boring. Disregarding the tome, you examine the content on the shelf. Well isn't that useful? With a sleigh of hand you take one of each component that's already packed in small vial into your robe. It's quite disgraceful for you to steal something, but if it's to advance the plan it can't be helped. We have to look at the big picture instead, right?

You can hear Marisa from the kitchen.
"Hey, Wolfgang~! I'm makin' some tea so please wait a bit, 'kay? Make yourself at home, ze~!"
"Thank you for your hospitality, Marisa." You answer her back.
"Ehh~ it's fine, ze! Don't sweat it!"


"I'll have to repay your kindness somehow..."
You hide your evilish grin behind your smiling face. Oh ho, What should I repay her? Now that's ENTERTAINING.



= create drug from component.
--- [ ] Aphrodisiac.
--- [ ] Paralyzer.
--- [ ] Mild poison with antidote.
--- [ ] insta-kill poison.
[ ] Slip it into her tea as soon as possible.
[ ] Keep it with yourself for now. There will be a better chance to use it.
>> No. 95982
--- [x] Aphrodisiac.
[x] Slip it into her tea as soon as possible.

There's more than one way to get someone under our thumb.
>> No. 95985
--- [x] Aphrodisiac.
[x] Slip it into her tea as soon as possible.
>> No. 95986
--- [x] Aphrodisiac.
[x] Slip it into her tea as soon as possible.
>> No. 95987
--- [X] Aphrodisiac.
[X] Slip it into her tea as soon as possible.

She'll want to serve us by the time we're through.
>> No. 95988
[X] Keep it with yourself for now. There will be a better chance to use it.

The paralyzer and aphrodisiac might be best saved for targets where killing them isn't an option, and thus must be coerced though other methods.

As for the poisons...well, poisoning someone in her own home, when they live alone, might raise a few too many questions should anyone find her.
It would be better to find a way of dealing with her that looks more "accidental" if it comes to that.
>> No. 95992
> insta-kill poison

We have just found out how to take down Yukari.
>> No. 95993
--- [x] Aphrodisiac.
[x] Slip it into her tea as soon as possible.

>>95988
She has the components to make more, so using some now isn't a problem.
>> No. 95994
>>95992
> insta-kill poison
note: For HUMIES only.
>> No. 96002
--- [x] Aphrodisiac.
[x] Slip it into her tea as soon as possible.
>> No. 96007
--- [x] Aphrodisiac.
[x] Slip it into her tea as soon as possible.
Now really, is there any other possibility?
>> No. 96066
File 125417757410.jpg - (33.61KB , 492x334 , funny-pictures-cat-likes-salmon.jpg ) [iqdb]
96066
>>95987

>>95982

You two fellas are truly Inglorious Basterds. I salute you. ...I think.
>> No. 96088
--- [X] Aphrodisiac.
[X] Slip it into her tea as soon as possible.

And if push comes to shove:
[X] Devour her insideshitbox and stealborrow her spell cards.
>> No. 96205
>>95994

Fine then, an easy way to kill Reimu then.
But what effect would it have on a Youkai anyway?
>> No. 96219
>>96205

That's a crude way of going about it, and I would like to consider our lead a higher sort of evil that would resort to killing last. That and killing Reimu causes Gensokyo to implode, now corrupting her would be a much mightier task in terms of evil.

Let's remember how the devil isn't known for killing good men, but corrupting them. And how sometimes the greatest forces of evil are those bent to it.
>> No. 96246
File 125427565440.jpg - (411.80KB , 1181x822 , 318daa53138134c47eabc1fcf9edca2d.jpg ) [iqdb]
96246
[X] Aphrodisiac.
[X] Slip it into her tea as soon as possible.
--------------------------------------------------------------------


You can recall some application using these ingredients. It's probably not last long due to improper brewing method. You just use the powdered version of the ingredient in correct ratio. It would be more strong if you could use the boiler over there, but this is enough.


Marisa returned with a tray of Darjeeling tea. You stand up and assist her in setting the table.
"Ah, dear Marisa. let me help. And--" You quickly put your finger on her mouth before she can protest. "--this is the least I can do to repay your gratitude, so let me help you with this, please?"
Help you with this, and the thing that will follow after this.


you gesture Marisa to take a seat and busy herself with Cirno while you turn your back to the group and slip a fair amount of fast-acting aphrodisiac into her tea. Adding the milk in the process to hide its strange flavor.
You set three cups down and take a seat.

"I hope you don't mind milk tea." You give her an apologetic look.
"Ah, it's fine. I like milk tea, ze." She take the cup. "And you are the guest, so you should do as you please."
"Whatever I please?"
"Yeah. Whatever you please, ze."


And Marisa take a huge gulp from her cup. You can only smile in satisfaction. I'll do what I please alright, Marisa. Just a little bit more...


You kill some times with pointless chatter and keep a close eyes on Marisa. You can see that her face is getting red and she averts her eyes away from you more often. When she notice that you are looking at her she fidgets, unable to continue the conversation.
"What's the matter, Marisa? You look a bit...red?" You decide to probe for her reaction first.
"Marisa got a fever?" Cirno, oblivious to your devilish trickery, show genuine concerns for Marisa. That's good. The witch she would be less likely to suspect you that way.
"No, it's... kinda...uh." She seems to be restless. "I'm sorry Wolfgang, but can you leave for today? I think I'm... not feeling well."
"That's more reason you need someone to be here! What would happen if your symptoms get worse without anyone around?"
"Seriously I mean it Wolf, just---"
"I cannot leave a damsel in distress now can I?"
You cut Marisa short. And before she can do anything you sweep her up into your arms like a princess. The witch startled, then blushing red like a cherry. She clings to your chest like a bride about to enter her first night with the groom.

But you are not the groom. You are the evil overlord that happened to pass by.


You found Marisa's bedroom and slowly place her on her bed. Cirno is still around, looking worried.
"Don't worry, dear Cirno. She is in good hands. Now you go outside. Make sure no one disturb us." you give a cold, commanding stare at Cirno. "no one at all."
"yes master." And she scurries off. It's not very assuring judging how tiny her brain is, but at least it's better than nothing.


You just take a seat by her bed, looking for a good chance. The Aphrodisiac should be at its peak now seeing that Marisa is panting like crazy.


I wonder what's the magician's virginity taste like.


[ ] Make a move. It's now or never.
[ ] Wait for it. Let she beg for it herself.
[ ] Don't. Be a gentleman and win her trust.
>> No. 96247
[x] Wait for it. Let she beg for it herself.

Begging makes the sex so much sweeter.
>> No. 96248
[x] Wait for it. Let she beg for it herself.

let her feelings peak then take her.

If we were intending on being a gentleman, we wouldn't have drugged her, and who knows how things would be once it wears off. We should act, but not too hastily.
>> No. 96249
[x] Wait for it. Let she beg for it herself.
>> No. 96250
[X] Wait for it. Let she beg for it herself.

If she begs for it herself, then she won't be able to blame us for the resulting sex. From there, it's a simple matter of manipulating her into thinking she wanted it right from the start, and slowly breaking her down until it really is all she wants...
>> No. 96259
[X] Wait for it. Let she beg for it herself.
>> No. 96286
[X] Wait for it. Let her beg for it herself.
[X] Wait a bit more after that, until she's about to rip your cloths off.

Begging means she still has some self control. Once she try's to rip apart your suit to get at your 'women pleaser', she's gonna agree with you no matter what.
>> No. 96287
[JE] Don't. Be a gentleman and win her trust.

If you've made yourself an image to live up to, that is the Youkai of Manners and Customs, then at least stick to the script. Wouldn't want people figuring out too soon that you're really a horny, classless, evil bastard, who's motivated only by his happy little friend in his pants? ...Or are we not that?
>> No. 96289
>>96287
Polite sex.
>> No. 96290
[x] Wait for it. Let she beg for it herself.
>> No. 96291
>>96289

My thoughts more or less. Following that line of reasoning: the J-J-JAM IT IN option will appear surely after a brisk, passionate courting of the fair witch. Who knows the Anti-Hero might become classy enough to even woo the likes of Kaguya and Remilia. But Anti-Hero needs some credentials before that. The wolf hiding in sheep's skin and all.

Save the RAGE and BLOODFEST option for people who just can't be manipulated, bribed, blackmailed, or intimidated into doing what Anti-Hero wants. Knowledge is power.
>> No. 96292
>>96287

We can be whatever we want, whenever we want. Who the hell do you think we are?
Your story's protagonist?
>> No. 96294
>>96291

We aren't an anti-hero.

We are a fucking villain.
>> No. 96295
>>96294

Couldn't have said it better.
>> No. 96296
>>96291

In addition, right from second post is this.

>This character is a bad guy. And I mean it. So the vote that's going to lead him into being a good guy, or soften him, will not be implemented.
>> No. 96297
>>96291
>>Anti-Hero

"Anti-hero" suggests the lead in this story has anything remotely resembling a quality that could be called "heroic". It also suggests you're missing the point here.

We're not supposed to be a hero, anti-hero, tragic hero, ANY kind of "hero". We're the monster, the villian, the motherfucking Overlord.
>> No. 96298
>>96296

Ah, a shame. I see I'm the one who misunderstood. Carry on, then.
>> No. 96299
>>96297

Don't forget the title of the story, which is so blatant I can't even believe that he couldn't make sense of what type of person we'd be.
>> No. 96301
>>96299
To be fair, your average Touhou antagonist usually doesn't get particularly nasty most of the time. At most, they just do something that someone else finds mildly annoying, and promptly give up after a game of dodging pretty lights followed by drinking tea.
>> No. 96303
>>96301

I assume you're referring to the official games?
Because if you've spent any amount of time on this site, it should be clear that the worry-free, moe-driven mood of games created by an alcoholic doesn't always carry over to related fanwork.
Also: Okuu and Tenshi both tried to "blow up the world". I should think that crosses the threshold of "mildly annoying".
>> No. 96305
[x] Wait for it. Let she beg for it herself.
>> No. 96310
>>Also: Okuu and Tenshi both tried to "blow up the world". I should think that crosses the threshold of "mildly annoying".

In Tenshi's case, the destruction she caused was a means to an end, rather than the end itself. All she really wanted was to basically piss everyone else off to get them into "Disaster/Incident Resolution" mode.

As for Utsuho, she wasn't really trying to destroy the world out of malice. She was just an over-enthusiastic yet simple-minded kid who was given a ridiculously dangerous power and misunderstood what it was she was meant to do with it. Not much different than if you gave a child a loaded gun only to wind up with them shooting someone. Except, of course, in this case the gun is really a tactical thermonuclear missile and instead of shooting someone the kid just turned a small city into a smoldering crater.

Besides, they couldn't have been THAT serious if they still played along with the Spell Card rules and gave up after they lost. If you have the power to reduce everything to ash in the blink of an eye, and you're serious about using it, you wouldn't give up just because of some silly little game where you dodge a laser light show, would you? You'd just say "Screw the rules, I have HAX" and melt the face of anyone who dared to cross you.

Really, when half the population of Gensokyo has some power or another that would enable them to either unleash mass destruction on an apocalyptic scale or break reality as we know it if they ever snapped, even your standard "I'm going to destroy the world" plot just doesn't really rank highly on the Threat-o-Meter.
>> No. 96329
Next part will take some time because I'm not good at writing H-scene. Please wait warmly until it's ready.
>> No. 96330
File 125432208767.jpg - (23.29KB , 400x297 , reactiondudes.jpg ) [iqdb]
96330
>incoming drug-rape scene
>> No. 96333
>>96330

Not by the time we're done.

Also we're trying to be a more refined evil. So that would mean trying to corrupt/bend Touhous to our will. Since why kill a potential ally when you can have them join you 'willing' or unwillingly.

Also on top of our drug-assisted seduction, we can easily promise treasure and power.

I thought I wouldn't like this at first, but the chance to be a refined evil is interesting.

Another possible idea in the future: rewarding our minions as to build up a suicidal loyalty, especially if they fall in love with our lead. (Love struck minions often give 120%+ effort, just the matter of making sure they don't do something stupid)
>> No. 96347
>>96329

Hell ya, first few updates on the first thread and we already have a H-scene.
Now lets just hope you don't kill her with your member. She's only human you know.

>>96330

It's not rape, it's surprise sex she didn't know she wanted.
>> No. 96362
File 125434201287.jpg - (88.96KB , 553x415 , dscn8500.jpg ) [iqdb]
96362
Here's some warm pudding to inspire you
>> No. 96364
[x] Wait for it. Let she beg for it herself.
>>96330
Not really, if she begs for it and wants it, it's not rape.
I wonder if kirin can write something like this, maybe playing Tsuki Possession would help because i think it will get really rough when we get to the real bossess like Remilia and Kaguya.
>> No. 96367
>>96364
Can we rape surprise-sex them too?
>> No. 96370
>>96364

That's if we don't catch them off guard somehow. But seeing how she's immortal we might have to figure a way to get her out of the way or under our thumb, since I think everyone has forgotten about our lead.

Since we can use our cover until it gets to the point where we can't hide behind it.

I wonder if Rumia might be one of our original servants or what beings might remember us from back then.
>> No. 96371
>>96370

>>I wonder if Rumia might be one of our original servants or what beings might remember us from back then.

After gaining control over half of the Forest of Magic you stumble upon a small, blonde youkai in a black dress. She looks like a childish version of someone you knew from before you were sealed away, but this could not possibly be her.
She absolutely loathed ribbons.
On a whim you decide to take off the little youkai's ribbon to see how she would look without it, when suddenly a bright flash of light blinds your eyes.
"Master, you are finally back." Recognising the voice you look at the now taller and more mature woman in front of you. The one you were just reminiscing about.
Rumia, your Queen of Darkness.

I for one would not mind this kind of scenario.
>> No. 96377
>>96370
I think it would be relative easy to get Remilia on our side. Since we are still weak and all, we need some strong allies until we are strong enough ourself. So the SDM would be the perfect place to go. Instead of trying to do things with raw power we should try to use diplomacy and words and try to turn them against each other.
>> No. 96378
>>96377
We pretend to be german. Do frenchmen like germans?
>> No. 96381
>>96378
We could just pretend to be French instead when we go there.
>> No. 96383
>>96377

Of course we're the higher sort of evil that learned from our mistakes, and are going to do things a in seductive/magnificent bastard fashion.

Anyone can overdo it on brute force, but a real pro would manipulate, scheme and plot their enemies' down fall before getting their hands dirty.
>> No. 96384
>>96383
Practicality above all else, mind you. We can show off or indulde in seduction of innocent maidens only when we can afford to do so without compromising ourselves.
>> No. 96387
>>96371
Holy shit. This is usable. Thanks for the idea!
On the side note, I'm still writing.
>> No. 96400
EX-Rumia, already on our side?

Hell. Yes.
Make it happen. And Anon will be pleased.
>> No. 96401
>>96400
I want evil Remilia on our side.
>> No. 96406
I just realized were going to have to kill Yuka.

Think about it: we come across a flower field, burn it for shits and giggles, Yuka appears, goes psychopathic, and attacks us.

And even if we didn't, how can we bring her over?
>> No. 96408
>>96406

There's nothing that says we can't use magic to brainwash her.
>> No. 96413
>>96387

96371 here, it was just a little idea that sentence from 96370 gave me, but I am glad you like it.
>> No. 96414
We do need to figure out a bit more permanent way of controlling Marisa, just feeding her aphrodisiacs all the time can't be all that healthy. Nor will it cause any permanent loyalty switches either.
>> No. 96415
>>96414

We are currently going to screw her brains out and break her afterwards. That should be enough to make her loyal for a while.
>> No. 96416
No pics here. Use your imagination. Also sheesh, this is embarrassing!
[ ] Wait for it. Let she beg for it herself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------


You just sit there patiently, watching Marisa's agony and frustration rising. The girl cannot stay still now. she starts biting the blanket and moving her hands in a place you can't see. You leave her like that for a couple of minutes, and strike.


sitting besides her, you can see that she nearly lost it.
"Marisa, you're sweating awfully lot!" You speak, pretending to be worried. "Here. Let me take this off for you..."
You take your time to slowly unbutton the witch's dress, admiring her smooth, milky white skin. As you run your hands over her body, she shiver with pleasure. Just a mere touch can send a jolt of ecstasy to her mind. You finally undress her and left Marisa with only her plain white underwear. Her honeypot is soaking wet, drenching her own bed with sticky clear liquid.
"Oh? I've never seen this symptoms before. I need to take a look..."
Faking innocence, you place your finger on her slit, slowly dragging it up and down through the thin piece of fabric.

"Hgn---!" Marisa stiffens. She grab the bed sheet so tight it might rip.
You won't let her rest. while you slowly picking up your pace with your right hand, your left hand move upwards to her ample bosom and caress her hard nipples. Marisa's eyes is going blank, as if she cares nothing about the person before her. All that matter is to keep this pleasure going. her mouth seek yours, and you both share a passionate kiss.
Little by little, Marisa become less reluctant and more willing. She even move her body to match your finger now.


But you stop.


"E...Eh...?" Marisa, in her trance-like state, break away from your lips and look at you as if going to ask why you suddenly stop.
"I...I don't think this is a good thing to do, Marisa... we need to stop."
Now you're going to let her ask for it. You know she will. With the drug effect she cannot let it stop.
"It's fine! Don't stop!" There we go. Just like you predicted. "I don't mind at all... just... keep going!"
"Sorry, but I'm a Youkai of manners and customs. You have to ask properly or I won't do it." You cross your arms and enjoy Marisa's face. Tears starting to well up in her eyes. Her lip quivers, trying to squeeze out probably the most embarrassing request in her life. She move closer and sit on your lap while looking at you with pleading eyes.

"Please, Wolfgang. Please satisfy me. Please have sex with me until I faint... You can't turn down a request from damsel in distress, can you?"
"I'm ready to oblige, my dear. Now... enjoy the ride to heaven."


You shift her panty to the side, and starts exploring her inside with your finger. Marisa trembles as you move around in her. She grab you by the shoulder and position herself on top of you like a cowgirl position. The girl hastily unzip your pant, and your hyper weapon stands before her in its full glory. The witch show sign of hesitation as she put the tip of your hyper weapon over her lower lips. It is quite understandable since she probably is a virgin and your humongous thing might scare her. Understandable, yes. But excusable? no. Without any hesitation you drive your hyper weapon into Marisa in one go, hitting her inside.
"No wai-KYAaaaHhaahahhhhhhgggggn---!" Marisa yelps, emitting some incoherent sound as she reach orgasm in one thrust. She lose strength, and rest on top of you. You grin, laughing as you keep driving your sturdy stake in and out. Marisa, unable to do anything but breathing, is drown in pleasure as she keep calling your name and nibbling your neck. She's contracting over and over by multiple orgasm. By the time you finish, she probably won't have any intelligent left in her head!
"Haa!...Hnngh...Kuuh!... Wolf... haah... Wolfgang! More!....nnNNNNGGGHH!" There we go. You take mental note to add this to her orgasmic count. Probably more than three now.


"It's not over yet, dear mortal. Not yet." You grin as you start another round, leaving Marisa senseless.


-----------------------------------------------------


You sigh. It's been long time since you have taste a virgin. How long was it? probably since the invasion. She's not half bad, but this rather petite girl is not really your taste. Alas, there is none around. You look down to the figure lying on the bed as you are getting dressed. Marisa, covered in your imperial juice. Both her upper and lover lips is full of your seed of evil. You just can't get tired watching your accomplishment. Humiliating mortals is fun. But it will be more satisfying if it is your enemy lying before you, violated, scarred, and broken.


You light a pipe and inhale the smoke. You don't really smoke, but somehow it's refreshing after your bedtop sport for indoor type.


[ ] What to do next?
>> No. 96422
[x] You start to remember a song, a human song, ugly in everyway, yet so fitting for the moment.
[x] You start to hum Manowar's pleasure slave.
>> No. 96423
>hyper weapon

I laughed. I'm sorry.

[x] You start to remember a song, a human song, ugly in everyway, yet so fitting for the moment.
[x] You start to hum Manowar's pleasure slave.
>> No. 96424
>>96423

It's because >>94709 asked me to.
Anyway, how was it? I didn't write this kind of stuff often, and I don't know if it's any good. Tell me what you think.
>> No. 96425
>covered in your imperial juice

hahaha oh wow.

[x] You start to remember a song, a human song, ugly in everyway, yet so fitting for the moment.
[x] You start to hum Manowar's pleasure slave.
>> No. 96435
[X] Give the little witch a kiss, the better to string her on for a while.
[X] Whisper in her ear.
[X] "If you enjoyed it, you need only stay at my side if you want more. Just ask me properly to let you stay with me, to let you serve me however I ask, and I promise to give you more every night..."
[X] Start fingering her, so as to muddle her ability to make decisions.
[X] Now, let's see... you don't have a lot of magical power just yet, but fucking her brains out ought to have gotten you enough mana to cast a magical contract spell, right? They're not particularly hard spells.

Take advantage of her vulnerable, sex-addled mind, and get her to agree to something from which she can't back out. If we bind her to us, we'll have plenty of opportunity to corrupt her at our leisure.
>> No. 96436
[x] You start to remember a song, a human song, ugly in everyway, yet so fitting for the moment.
[x] You start to hum Manowar's pleasure slave.
>> No. 96437
[x] You start to remember a song, a human song, ugly in everyway, yet so fitting for the moment.
[x] You start to hum Manowar's pleasure slave.
>> No. 96438
>>96435
Can we do this AND hum the song?
>> No. 96440
Do note that this CYOA is NOT using Nasuverse rule. Thus, There's no mana transfer via sex.
Only thing that's being transferred was your seed of evil.
>> No. 96441
Will this CYOA include birthing?
>> No. 96442
>>96441
I doubt the game time would last that long, but yes. There is.
>> No. 96443
>>96440
>seed of evil.
So does that mean marisa is eventually going to become evil like us or what?
>> No. 96444
Wait, where is Cirno?
>> No. 96445
>>96444
Keeping watch outside.
>> No. 96446
>>96445
Oh, I forgot.
>> No. 96447
>>96442
Hey its not like in those birthing themed doujins the carrying times are realistic, of course demon spawn will birth faster.

Bursting out her while shes orgasming.
>> No. 96454
>>96441
>>96442
Now we need futa and tentacles and we have all the bases covered. And maybe a bit of guro.
>> No. 96459
[X] Give the little witch a kiss, the better to string her on for a while.
[X] Whisper in her ear.
[X] "If you enjoyed it, you need only stay at my side if you want more. Just ask me properly to let you stay with me, to let you serve me however I ask, and I promise to give you more every night..."
[X] Start fingering her, so as to muddle her ability to make decisions.
[X] Look around her house later, she seemed to have quite the number of objects, a few which you could sense had great power. You doubt this witch even knows what half this stuff is, judging by her use of that amulet as a paper weight.

Marisa is a pack rat, with a bunch of powerful artifacts that she doesn't even know are powerful. We may find something of use in there
>> No. 96466
[X] Give the little witch a kiss, the better to string her on for a while.
[X] Whisper in her ear.
[X] "If you enjoyed it, you need only stay at my side if you want more. Just ask me properly to let you stay with me, to let you serve me however I ask, and I promise to give you more every night..."
[X] Start fingering her, so as to muddle her ability to make decisions.
[X] Look around her house later, she seemed to have quite the number of objects, a few which you could sense had great power. You doubt this witch even knows what half this stuff is, judging by her use of that amulet as a paper weight.
>> No. 96467
If we're going to be knocking girls up, we'll have to rape Tenshi at some point. Nothing says you've made it as an Evil Overlord like a broken, corrupted daughter of the heavens themselves happily bearing your demonic spawn.
>> No. 96469
New evil goal - impregnate all touhous in Gensokyo. Then raise your offspring to be obedient half-youkai-half-demon super soldiers.
>> No. 96470
[x] Give the little witch a kiss, the better to string her on for a while.
[x] Whisper in her ear.
[x] "If you enjoyed it, you need only stay at my side if you want more. Just ask me properly to let you stay with me, to let you serve me however I ask, and I promise to give you more every night..."
[x] Start fingering her, so as to muddle her ability to make decisions.
[x] Look around her house later, she seemed to have quite the number of objects, a few which you could sense had great power. You doubt this witch even knows what half this stuff is, judging by her use of that amulet as a paper weight.

Free stuff is always nice.
>> No. 96471
[x] Give the little witch a kiss, the better to string her on for a while.
[x] Whisper in her ear.
[x] "If you enjoyed it, you need only stay at my side if you want more. Just ask me properly to let you stay with me, to let you serve me however I ask, and I promise to give you more every night..."
[x] Start fingering her, so as to muddle her ability to make decisions.
[x] Look around her house later, she seemed to have quite the number of objects, a few which you could sense had great power. You doubt this witch even knows what half this stuff is, judging by her use of that amulet as a paper weight.
>> No. 96472
>>96469
Impregnate your daughters, incest is missing.
>> No. 96473
[0] Give the little witch a kiss, the better to string her on for a while.
[1] Whisper in her ear.
[2] "If you enjoyed it, you need only stay at my side if you want more. Just ask me properly to let you stay with me, to let you serve me however I ask, and I promise to give you more every night..."
[3] Start fingering her, so as to muddle her ability to make decisions.
[4] Look around her house later, she seemed to have quite the number of objects, a few which you could sense had great power. You doubt this witch even knows what half this stuff is, judging by her use of that amulet as a paper weight.
>> No. 96474
[x] Give the little witch a kiss, the better to string her on for a while.
[x] Whisper in her ear.
[x] "If you enjoyed it, you need only stay at my side if you want more. Just ask me properly to let you stay with me, to let you serve me however I ask, and I promise to give you more every night..."
[x] Start fingering her, so as to muddle her ability to make decisions.
[x] Look around her house later, she seemed to have quite the number of objects, a few which you could sense had great power. You doubt this witch even knows what half this stuff is, judging by her use of that amulet as a paper weight.
>> No. 96475
File 125442053641.jpg - (180.08KB , 668x835 , f596c3ab8e1c1c26cacf25b9a69f2019.jpg ) [iqdb]
96475
HYPER WEAPON
>> No. 96476
>>96472

I think we have a line when it comes to evil, but we'd definitvely have their mothers teach them how to seduce men, since at this point our next goal would be the outside world.

>>96467
That and she'd like it rather easily, that dirty masochist.

>>96469

Yeah, making Gensokyo into our harem of willing minions.

I wonder is Komachi or Yukari more to his tastes.

[0] Give the little witch a kiss, the better to string her on for a while.
[1] Whisper in her ear.
[2] "If you enjoyed it, you need only stay at my side if you want more. Just ask me properly to let you stay with me, to let you serve me however I ask, and I promise to give you more every night..."
[3] Start fingering her, so as to muddle her ability to make decisions.
[4] Look around her house later, she seemed to have quite the number of objects, a few which you could sense had great power. You doubt this witch even knows what half this stuff is, judging by her use of that amulet as a paper weight.

Perhaps next we can promise her treasure and power. Sure the lead may not consider her particularly to his taste, but a powerful servant is invaluable.

Though Marisa's generally known for having a slight chest, but a bigger Marisa isn't bad.

Also our overlord would not know that song, being sealed away for god knows how long.
>> No. 96679
File 125455561938.jpg - (53.62KB , 500x625 , 45568.jpg ) [iqdb]
96679
weekends. Vidya tiem.
I'll have the update ready before Monday noon.

Pic very unrelated, but nice.
>> No. 96682
>>96679
We can make it related.

We're the mutherfucking Overlord damn it! We'll make them like! Us liking it will be an added bonus.
>> No. 97001
File 125478953718.jpg - (25.18KB , 375x500 , FIGHT.jpg ) [iqdb]
97001
playtime's over.
Now it's time for update.
>> No. 97017
File 125479504643.png - (341.09KB , 1000x607 , ae065c99ad07c4b25af3724ce7dbdadc.png ) [iqdb]
97017
Since you're free now, might as well put your plan into motion.


You plan to wake the witch up with your good morning kiss. Well, this is not exactly morning. Evening, rather. And Marisa is still covered in your imperial juice. All these facts make you disregard that idea. You just simply sit besides her. your weight make the bed creaks a little, and Marisa stirs.


"mnn... h... huh...?" She's still in a daze. The girl look up to you with her dreamy, sleepy eyes.
"I take it that you like it so far?"
"I still----nnnnNNNGH!"

Not letting her finish, you start fingering her, so as to muddle her ability to make decisions. Marisa, not fully awake yet and is being attacked by intense pleasure, cannot form any coherent respond. The sloshing wet leftover of your imperial juice from her indecent honeypot make your fingerworks a lot easier.

"It's very simple, dear Marisa. If you like it you can have more. Just be by my side, make me pleased. When I'm pleased, you will get your reward in return."
You keep fingering, and Marisa is clinging to you, nibbling your arm to endure the moan of ecstasy.
"Wh...whatever... Hgn-... I'll do... anything... jus-just keep going..."
She manage to squeeze her response between her heavy panting and moaning alright. 'Whatever', she said. 'Anything', she said. This is too easy.
"Good answer, girl."
You go for the finisher, and Marisa clamped your finger inside her so tight it's very hard to move. As she reach the heaven once again, Marisa eyes only stares blankly out front. her saliva is dripping down from the corner of her mouth, as the pleasure take over control of her body. She just fall on the bed, blocking her mind shut from anything outside.

My, aren't you awesome? your technique is still as good as ever.


------------------------------------------------


The day passes by without any significant event. You order Cirno to drag Marisa into the bathroom and clean her up. you just invade her kitchen and make a dinner for you and your two vassal. Three chunks of meat, grilled using Merasoma, your favorite fire magic. You just help yourself and leave the rest on the table. Well, Cirno shouldn't mess anything up. It's just a simple task, she couldn't possibly mess it up, right?


It's night now. And night is a good time for a Youkai like you to take a stroll. But then again, today is quite eventful. You might need some time to rest and think over what to do next.



[ ] Fly over the forest, take a look around.
[ ] Set off in some random direction and head deep into the forest.
[ ] Explore Marisa's house. You might find something useful.
>> No. 97019
[x] Explore Marisa's house. You might find something useful.
[x] After a bit check up on Cirno and Marisa, just to be safe.

It's Marisa's house so chances are there's something useful that she doesn't realize its value.

And it's a good idea to establish a base before going out venturing to find more Vassals.
>> No. 97020
[x] Explore Marisa's house. You might find something useful.
[x] After a bit check up on Cirno and Marisa, just to be safe.
>> No. 97026
[x] Explore Marisa's house. You might find something useful.
[x] After a bit check up on Cirno and Marisa, just to be safe.
>> No. 97030
[x] Explore Marisa's house. You might find something useful.
[x] After a bit check up on Cirno and Marisa, just to be safe.

I just can't take this guy serious, he will probably end up with useless Vassals that screw up his plans and look like an idiot.
>> No. 97036
[x] Explore Marisa's house. You might find something useful.
[x] After a bit check up on Cirno and Marisa, just to be safe.
>> No. 97038
File 125479889666.jpg - (26.10KB , 300x225 , henching.jpg ) [iqdb]
97038
>>97030
>> No. 97046
>>97030

Well this is still the beginning as Wolfgang gains more power, he'll be able to pick up better vassals. By the time the story ends chances are we'd have some high end vassals.

As for the current case of Cirno? If she didn't screw up, a bit of praise never hurts. (A happy minion is one willing to die for you)

I think in the future she might end up being assigned to do minor tasks if anything, such as perhaps chilling the wine that all overlords drink while plotting.
>> No. 97060
[x] Explore Marisa's house. You might find something useful.
[x] After a bit check up on Cirno and Marisa, just to be safe.
>> No. 97149
Okay. I got it.
Called and writing.
>> No. 97390
File 12550582698.jpg - (281.60KB , 992x851 , 5cf776059dc9b16809168d6ff59edcc9.jpg ) [iqdb]
97390
[x] Explore Marisa's house. You might find something useful.
[x] After a bit check up on Cirno and Marisa, just to be safe.
-------------------------------------------------------------------


Well, you can go take a tour of the forest anytime you like when you conquer this place. Right now, There's more interesting things to do. A Magician's house. Who knows what lies under these clusterfucking pile of chaos? You might discover some magic artifact, ancient tomes, or maybe even forgotten ruins!
And you want to organize her house because it's goddamn messy. Unorganized headquarter is not an efficient headquarter. With that in mind, you get back into the house after you got some fresh air, unable to notice the looming blob of darkness out there in the forest.


You take your time to organize the content of Marisa's bookshelf and found some interesting tomes. But those are only good for referencing in alchemy. After you done with the bookshelf, you move on to the living room. It's like a room of some random shut-ins. You can sum it up as 'hideous excuse for a proper room'. There's all sort of things in this room. Books. Preserved mushrooms. Failed potions. leftover food. Broken wands. Undies. You grunt with frustration and start getting everything in order. Labeling the things that needs to be labeled. Put them where they belongs. By doing so, you found out that Marisa specialize in potion making, and there is abundance of ingredients in her house. You uncover one uncommon artifact, however. Putting your newly discovered 'Ring of flash' on your finger you feel much better. This ring can hold one spell and can be used at any time without the need of casting. As it name implies, it can help the mage to cast a spell like a flash of lightning.

After you done tidying this place up a bit and make it looks more like a human habitat, you decide to check up on the girls. In the kitchen, There's only Cirno munching on her steak. Marisa is nowhere to be found.
"Hey Cirno. Where's the witch?" You ask. Cirno look up from her food and speak with her mouth full.
"Muhhisa hish hin hurr room. She hookha showhah humm ho huu huhhip."
You decipher that as 'Marisa is in her room. She took a shower and go to sleep.' Sigh. So much for the second round.


You just let Cirno eat in peace. After you're done with everything for the day you retire to sleep on the couch. She's still the host, after all. You shouldn't get ahead of yourself and act like this place is yours. It might give a bad impression.


-------------------------------------------------------


You're already up and about when you heard someone knocking the door. Taking a look around, you notice that both Marisa and Cirno are still sleeping. Especially Cirno who somehow sleep with her face buried in the steak. That's... both bizarre and ridiculous at the same time.

The person on the other side of the door is probably waiting. You wash your face in the sink and approach the door. And then you hear a familiar voice...

"Oh my. That witch is probably still asleep. I should have asked Udonge to come and collect this instead."

...a familiar voice. A voice of someone responsible to your eternity imprisonment. Your hand clenched. A smile formed on your lips. Your prey. They are right here before you. And you don't even have to look for them. You open the door, and greet the guest with your devilish grin.


"Greetings, Eirin. Lunarian's most talented genius. And... a betrayer of her late master. Fancy meeting you here, after you side with them and seal me for eternity." You point your finger at Eirin's face. Spell at ready.
"I think you have something you might want to say."

Eirin just stares at you in disbelief. Her expression is a mixed of confusion, and fear.


"It's... it's impossible...Master?"



[ ] Shoot first, talk later.
[ ] Talk first, shoot later. (specify)
>> No. 97391
[x] Shoot first, talk later.
[x]"I'll be telling my plan to your beautiful corpse.(It won't be beautiful for much longer, though.) "
>> No. 97392
I guess it'll be later that we meet Rumia?
>> No. 97395
[x] Talk first, shoot later. (specify)
[x] "Normally I would have shot you dead, but today I'm in a really good mood and I'm willing to give you a second chance. But Tell me, what changed your mind back then? If you would rejoin me, I'm sure I could make some concessions if that's the cause. It'd be a pity to dispose of such a talented and beautiful vassal."

Her reaction is fearful as opposed to snug or composed; we have the psychological advantage. And I suspect Eirin might have been to his tastes than Marisa is in terms of bedroom partners.
>> No. 97417
[x] Talk first, shoot later. (specify)
[x] "Normally I would have shot you dead, but today I'm in a really good mood and I'm willing to give you a second chance. But Tell me, what changed your mind back then? If you would rejoin me, I'm sure I could make some concessions if that's the cause. It'd be a pity to dispose of such a talented and beautiful vassal."
>> No. 97425
[x] Talk first, shoot later. (specify)
[x] "Normally I would have shot you dead, but today I'm in a really good mood and I'm willing to give you a second chance. But Tell me, what changed your mind back then? If you would rejoin me, I'm sure I could make some concessions if that's the cause. It'd be a pity to dispose of such a talented and beautiful vassal."
>> No. 97427
[X] Talk first, shoot later.
[X] "So you do remember. How touching. Surely, then, you must also remember how severely I view betrayal."
[X] "Ah, but where are my manners? After all, this is still something of a wonderful reunion, isn't it? I feel it is only right to offer something to commemorate this joyous occasion. A gift, if you will. And so..."
[X] "I will grant you exactly half of the next minute to plead your case, explain yourself, beg for mercy, grovel at my feet, or anything else you can think of to convince me to not make the remaining half of that minute the most excruciatingly painful final moments of your miserable little existence."
[X] "Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, go.

[X] If after fifteen seconds she hasn't offered anything good, go ahead and kill her anyway.
>> No. 97429
[x] Talk first, shoot later.
[x] "So you do remember. How touching. Surely, then, you must also remember how severely I view betrayal."
[x] "Ah, but where are my manners? After all, this is still something of a wonderful reunion, isn't it? I feel it is only right to offer something to commemorate this joyous occasion. A gift, if you will. And so..."
[x] "I will grant you exactly half of the next minute to plead your case, explain yourself, beg for mercy, grovel at my feet, or anything else you can think of to convince me to not make the remaining half of that minute the most excruciatingly painful final moments of your miserable little existence."
[x] "Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, go.

[x] If after fifteen seconds she hasn't offered anything good, go ahead and kill her anyway.
>> No. 97430
[x] Talk first, shoot later.
[x] "So you do remember. How touching. Surely, then, you must also remember how severely I view betrayal."
[x] "Ah, but where are my manners? After all, this is still something of a wonderful reunion, isn't it? I feel it is only right to offer something to commemorate this joyous occasion. A gift, if you will. And so..."
[x] "I will grant you exactly half of the next minute to plead your case, explain yourself, beg for mercy, grovel at my feet, or anything else you can think of to convince me to not make the remaining half of that minute the most excruciatingly painful final moments of your miserable little existence."
[x] "Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, go.

[x] If after fifteen seconds she hasn't offered anything good, go ahead and kill her anyway.
>> No. 97438
>>97427

Sounds so stereotypically evil. And Wolfgang was in a rather good mood for the most (asides from being a bit annoyed about Marisa falling back asleep.)

Also the other write in seems to press the psychological advantage he has at the moment.

I figured that there was some reason she changed sides, and that write in addresses that. I'd think he'd like her services back again if he could help it. Eirin isn't an fairy, but a woman whose brains, power, and looks are hardly rivaled.

Now if she was her usual snug self I'd have voted to shoot first.
>> No. 97441
>>97438

>snug

Do you mean smug?
>> No. 97443
The later write-in is just stupid.
>> No. 97446
>>97427
>>97429
>>97430

You remind me of the people who play Chaotic Evil characters in Dungeons and Dragons, and insist on killing everything they can, ignoring the greater benefits that can come from sparing people. You know, the people who play wrong.

That's not how you play Chaotic Evil. That's how you play Stupid Evil.
>> No. 97448
[ ] Shoot first, talk later.

THE HELL WOULD YOU HIRE A PERSON WHO BETRAYED YOU BEFORE?
>> No. 97450
>>97448

Simple their talents are indespensible; now if it was merely someone strong, I'd have said shoot them, but women with Eirin's brains are rare. Once we find out what caused her bretrayal we might find a way to better assure she doesn't do so.

That and next time she does so we'll see it coming.

>>97441

Yes, but I can imagine despite her age Eirin's rather snug as well.

>>97446

I agree, Wolfgang is a classier sort of evil, that and brute force and bloodshed alone won't take over Gensokyo.
>> No. 97453
>>I figured that there was some reason she changed sides, and that write in addresses that. I'd think he'd like her services back again if he could help it. Eirin isn't an fairy, but a woman whose brains, power, and looks are hardly rivaled.

That's kind of my point. She's someone whose intelligence and power is virtually unmatched. The fact that she's got that going for her is the only reason she shouldn't simply be killed outright.

What you forget, however, is that despite her intelligence, she thought it was a good idea to betray her former master in the first place. She didn't think what might happen if he should ever manage to come back, somehow. Hell, she clearly believed it wasn't even possible for that to happen.

She's a traitor. She should expect death for what she did. If she has any desire at all to continue living, she must have either a verygood reason to allow her to do so, or one hell of a good explanation for why she stabbed her master in the back to begin with, and offer them FAST.

Fifteen seconds should be more than enough time for someone of her intellect to come up with at least one good reason not to kill her, and one reason is all she really needs. If she can't manage even that much, why drag things out even longer? Just kill the backstabbing bitch and let her usefulness be the example she'll serve to anyone else who might entertain thoughts of crossing you.

>>Wolfgang is a classier sort of evil, that and brute force and bloodshed alone won't take over Gensokyo.

You DO realize we basically beat up a small child to get her to serve us, and got our second servant by essentially drugging and date-raping her into compliance, right?
Yeah. Real classy.
>> No. 97457
>>97453

Cirno was too pigheaded to listen, and using a finer point of seduction is better outright killing her.

IF such as moronic brute like you had your way you'd kill them both in the name of being hurr durr evil.

And even the most loyal minon has their price, who to say that Eirin didn't have her arms twisted? For all we know the alliance that sealed Wolfgang isn't as pure as we thought.

Thus once we find out what the reason she changed sides is, we can assure her that you'll spare that. It doesn't have to be said that she won't get a third chance.
>> No. 97458
>>97453

I have to agree on the bit about Wolfgang not being particularly classy. He's ruthless, and he pulls appalling tricks, and that's what he should do.

That said, I think our best bet here is to press the psychological advantage he has over Eirin; she's clearly scared shitless, which means she won't be thinking clearly, and won't be in any state to properly assess Wolfgang's strength. We ought to have Wolfgang make some threats, bear down on her; if we can take advantage of her fear and sense of self-preservation, we could get her to throw herself at Wolfgang's feet seeking forgiveness, and we might be able to bargain with her and convince her to do something to prove she'll be more loyal this time around.

At that point, we can Wolfgang lift some medicines off of her, and cook up some sort absolute obedience potion for her to drink, or even a love potion if we want to really be dicks about the whole thing; she's got to have better components to work with than Marisa did, and we managed an aphrodisiac with that. Either way, once she's temporarily under his sway, it should be easy to force her to use her intellect to come up with something that would make her a slave more permanently.

If, on the other hand, she shows some resistance, I say we just Ring of Flash her, swipe some sedatives from her, and knock her out. We can have Cirno and Marisa tie her up and keep her occupied while Wolfgang synthesizes the previously mentioned obedience potion or love potion, or whatever. Something that will keep her under his power long enough to make her build or concoct something to permanently enslave her.

Basically, she's too good a resource to pass up, and we have the advantage right now.
>> No. 97460
>>IF such as moronic brute like you had your way you'd kill them both in the name of being hurr durr evil.

That is not at all true. I believe killing should be done when it serves a purpose.
Aside from possible stress-relief, killing any fairy is more or less pointless no matter how you slice it.
As for Marisa, I was all for waiting before doing anything to the little witch, while everyone else was rushing for the blatantly-obvious sex scene.

The difference is, neither of those two were responsible for aiding in our downfall. Eirin was. It's bad enough that she betrayed us at all, but to be an accomplice in putting us away?
Not only that, but one of the boxes was kept at Eientei.

So she not only betrayed her master, helped in defeating him, breaking his power, and imprisoning him, she also helped keep him imprisoned.

Sorry, but I don't think "well, I SHOULD kill you but I'm going to give you a second chance and we can talk things over and if there's anything I can do to make you want to come back to me I'm willing to listen" adequately conveys just what deep shit Eirin should feel like she's in right now.
>> No. 97461
>>97460

Misdirection is valuable, and given her state she'll say her reasons, so we can keep in mind on what to keep an eye for. There's usually a considerable reason why such a betrayal occurs.

As for the Marisa case, well we did things in a way that wasn't so horrible. (We could have paralyzed her then brutally rape her into submission, but instead we did a bit of drug assisted seduction which she ended up liking in the end)
>> No. 97462
[X] Talk first, shoot later. (specify)
[X] "Impossible? My dear, you of all people should realize that nothing is impossible for me. Nothing."
[X] Grab her by the collar, and force her to look you in the eyes.
[X] "You can't hurt me, you can't kill me, and you certainly can't stop me. I will come back. I'm here now. I'm here for you."
[X] "You betrayed me. I think you know what happens to people who betray me. I suggest you throw yourself at my feet and beg me for punishment, and perhaps I might consider this pathetic attempt at independence a fleeting indiscretion. Otherwise, I might not stop at disciplining you."

Take advantage of her fear, and make her beg for punishment. Then we have free reign to concoct all sorts of things that will bind her to us more permanently.
>> No. 97463
Also something we should take note of is how she still called Wolfgang Master, that's a hint that the betrayal wasn't exactly full hearted, otherwise she'd have just said our name. And that's a reason why I went with the gentler choice.
>> No. 97466
>>97463
The problem is, if she was coerced into turning against us, doesn't that mean the ones who did it managed to hold more sway over her than we did even at our full power?

Now that we're at but a fraction of that power, doesn't that mean she basically has even less to fear from us when compared to them?
>> No. 97467
>>97466

It wasn't a matter of sway but who to say that Kaguya wasn't held hostage or such? That would be something that would force Eirin's hand.

So the plan is to find out if that's the case and securely make sure something like that never happens again by someone else. (and extra incentive for Eirin not to repeat the same mistake, since she wouldn't want Kaguya to go through a fate worse than death, right?)
>> No. 97469
>>97467
You're neglecting one little thing, though. Eientei was in possession of one of the boxes. If, as you suppose, it was something like Kaguya being held hostage to force Eirin to turn against her master and bring about her downfall, why were they then entrusted with one of the boxes?

Seems kind of risky to leave part of your enemy in the hands of one of his former servants, doesn't it? Unless, of course, you either had a way to ensure they couldn't open their box if they wanted to, or you knew you could deal with all of them if they did open it, former Overlord included, and that anything their former boss might be inclined to do to them is nothing compared to what you could do to them.

The point is, if Eirin had more to fear from our enemies than us at even our full power, what exactly would we hope to do to offer any more protection from them at a fraction of that power?
>> No. 97471
>>97469

But at the moment everyone's forgotten about the thread, perhaps even Eirin before she saw us again.

And who to say Kaguya knows anything about the box? For all we know the alliance might have still been threatening before everything faded into the past.

But the goal is to possibly secure Kaguya before the other heads wise up to our revival.
>> No. 97475
[X] Talk first, shoot later. (specify)
[X] "Impossible? My dear, you of all people should realize that nothing is impossible for me. Nothing."
[X] Grab her by the collar, and force her to look you in the eyes.
[X] "You can't hurt me, you can't kill me, and you certainly can't stop me. I will come back. I'm here now. I'm here for you."
[X] "You betrayed me. I think you know what happens to people who betray me. I suggest you throw yourself at my feet and beg me for punishment, and perhaps I might consider this pathetic attempt at independence a fleeting indiscretion. Otherwise, I might not stop at disciplining you."
[X] "Ah, but where are my manners? After all, this is still something of a wonderful reunion, isn't it? I feel it is only right to offer something to commemorate this joyous occasion. A gift, if you will. And so..."
[X] "I will grant you exactly half of the next minute to plead your case, explain yourself, beg for mercy, grovel at my feet, or anything else you can think of to convince me to not make the remaining half of that minute the most excruciatingly painful final moments of your miserable little existence."
[X] "Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, go.
-[X] If she goes for her bow and arrows, break her arms.


>>97466

They probably also went with the idea that we would be gone for good, so she didn't have to worry about retaliation. We proved that part wrong by opening the door.

Also, two things:
1.) how long were you thinking of having Eirin being a former minion? Judging from most of the pictures you posted, this was from the start, correct?
2.)
> Unable to notice the looming blob of darkness out there in the forest...

This could bite us in the ass.
>> No. 97480
>>97475

This is a bit too worder and based on the worse 2nd type write in. Still too quick to resort to violence.
>> No. 97486
>>97475
>>97476

Quick question, but why are you guys tacking a redundant threat onto >>97462? In the original wording Wolfgang is already making a pretty clear threat that if Eirin doesn't grovel and beg for forgiveness, he intends to either kill her or do worse.
>> No. 97492
>>97486

I wish I knew, especially since they're making a rather bleh write in worse.
>> No. 97511
If Eirin used to work for us, it's safe to assume we know that she's both immortal and powerful. And we failed to kill Cirno with our spell earlier, so yeah.

So, I agree, we've got her "at gunpoint with an unloaded pistol". Let's see how well we can bluff our way through this classic scenario.

[x] Speak in a droll, honeyed tone, as if you found her actions humorous.
[x] If you must fight, engage her in physical combat.
[x] "Oh? And you even presume to address me as 'Master' once again? What an amusingly vexing woman you are, Eirin."
[x] "My reappearance surprises you? Surely you must have known that such ridiculous attempts could not have held me. You know that I cannot be stopped. You know it as well as I do. And yet you chose to betray me anyway."
[x] "It is so unusual for an immortal such as yourself to be so shortsighted. Pray tell, why? Did you do it for another? Did you think they would accept you? Forgive you, despite knowing that, in truth, you were something ugly? Oh, I'm sure their act was very convincing. But do you really believe that they look upon your turned back with the same acceptance? They must be embarrassed to have an impure wretch like you in their presence. The Lunarians were the same, were they not? Did you truly think this time would be any different? You would be living a lie. And this, too, you must have known."
[x] "But, if you are so attached to your false reality, I am willing to humor you. Return to my side, and perhaps I will consider leaving your pathetic fantasy in one piece. You can go back to living as you were in my absence. Delude yourself... as much as you like."
[x] "Or perhaps honestly did subscribe to the notion that I could be buried and forgotten? I should hope not, my dear. Such foolishness does not become you, and it would leave me… rather disappointed in you."

This could use a little revision, but the basic idea is to convince Eirin that her situation is completely hopeless. We don't need any direct threats; they're already implied. She knows what we're capable of (or, at least, what we were capable of). For the time being, we can play up on her insecurities.
>> No. 97512
Wolfgang isn't classy. He's a monster in a classy mask, and I kind of like it that way. We can be deceitful and charismatic, but still give in to darker impulses without regretting it or being "out of character".
>> No. 97513
>>97511

While I'm sticking with my vote, this does come off better than the second type of write in. Compared to the first it's darker and more evil, but still not crass.

>>97512
Good way of putting it, but he's not a crass short who would have violence high on his list of solutions to problems.
>> No. 97514
>>Good way of putting it, but he's not a crass short who would have violence high on his list of solutions to problems.

Who said he was? On the contrary, violence would probably be towards the bottom of his solution list; it usually isn't terribly efficient. It would, however, be high on his list of personal vices and pleasures...
>> No. 97516
>>97514

I can imagine that; should he ever be forced into a battle, well he'll just make that enemy pay some regardless of what happens, and perhaps to indulge in some... breaking if said enemy is female. It being by physically or psychologically (after all isn't one of the greatest thrills of being evil is seeing a sworn enemy forced to humiliate themselves without expending physical effort?)
>> No. 97519
Holy shit.
Discussion? In MY thread?! More likely than you think!

Anyway, I'll try to mix all these stuffs into the next update. Keyword is psychological advantage, mind games, and "at-gunpoint-with-an unloaded-pistol" (Man, I like that!)
Also the reason for Eirin's betrayal is quite simple. Just wait and see.

tl;dr: will write real soon. Have some matter to take care of for half a day.
>> No. 97521
>>97519

Curious to what tone Wolfgang would take:

on the seemingly kind side (first write in)
the brutal side (the 2nd write in)
or methodical (3rd)?

I think it's most likely Kaguya related.
>> No. 97689
Remind me again, why exactly do we keep Cirno around anyways, she's a liability if anything. At this rate we'll become the ataigonist.
>> No. 97758
>>97689
Because, she's convenient.

Her physical weakness makes it easy for us to keep her in line even though she holds the advantage in terms of magical power over us in our current state. Her simple-mindedness also makes her easy for us to manipulate. She trusts us, doesn't question us, and is too stupid to even realize she could wipe the floor with us in magical combat.

If your minions aren't already so loyal to you they could never be turned against you, then you want them to at least be either weak or incompetent enough so that they won't pose any actual threat to you even if they do ever turn on you.

Besides that, Cirno's idiocy is also beneficial because it means others are highly likely to underestimate her, and by extension, us.
I mean, really. Who would ever expect a delusional idiot fairy of working for the greatest evil Gensokyo has ever known? More than that, would would expect anyone hanging around that idiot to actually be the greatest evil Gensokyo has ever known?

While a time may come where she becomes too much of a liability to keep around us, I would like to think we could continue to make use of her as our servant even after a return to full power. I mean, just think of all that untapped potential she has. She's like a block of clay, just waiting for that right person to come and shape her, mold her into something greater.
And as they say, "the more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it."

When we've reclaimed our rightful place as Gensokyo's overlord, reigning on high atop a throne built from the bones of our fallen enemies and drinking wine from the skull of the Yakumo bitch, Cirno could still be standing faithfully by our side.

Our little Ice Queen.
>> No. 97795
>>97758

Yeah and at the very least she'd keep our wine cool, and at most, we might just make her truly the strongest.
>> No. 97864
>>97795

Second strongest you mean. We're the ones who are going the be the strongest. Cirno even acknowledged it.

Speaking of which, what are we going to do with (6) when it gets to that point?