[Return]
Archived Thread

File 125314213738.jpg - (23.75KB , 494x278 , tf2_heavy_update.jpg ) [iqdb]
94451 No. 94451
You are Heavy Weapons Guy, in Gensokyo.

>

First vote wins.

>> No. 94452
[x] DOKTOR MEDIC MEEEEEDIC DOHKTOR
>> No. 94453
[x] Yell for a Medic.
>> No. 94454
"DOKTOR! MEEEEDIC!" You call out, believing yourself injured.

"Oh, what's this?" Says Eirin, who just happens to be standing nearby. It is a doctor! You are saved.
"What's the matter with you?" She asks.

>
>> No. 94457
[x] FIRE! FIIIIRRE!
>> No. 94459
[x] AYE LOVE THIS DOCTOR
>> No. 94460
"FIRE! FIIIIRE!" You yell, pointing over Eirin's head. There is indeed a lot of fire. So much fire you can barely look at it without fear of burning your eyes.

"I've been looking for you!" It's Mokou.

Oh no! Pyro going for your Medic!

>
>> No. 94461
File 125314274825.png - (41.86KB , 254x236 , 1.png ) [iqdb]
94461
[x] Taunt
>> No. 94462
You taunt Mokou, raising your fingers in the shape of a gun.
"POW! HAHAHA!"

Her head explodes in a shower of gore. She wasn't expecting that.

"That sure could come in handy." Eirin says as Mokou's corpse falls to the ground.

>
>> No. 94463
[X] Update IPF
>> No. 94464
[x] "Keess me."
>> No. 94465
Your fingers are too thick and stubby for a keyboard, and you don't have a computer or an internet connection anyway.

Eirin raises an eyebrow at you as you stare into space while this takes time to process through your thick skull.
>> No. 94466
[x] CHARGE NOW DOKTOR
>> No. 94468
[x] "Charge now doctor!"
[x] "Hit charge!"
[x] "Charge me!"
[x] "Now doctor!"
>> No. 94469
"CHARGE NOW DOKTOR!" You shout, anticipating more foes soon.

"Well, if you insist." Eirin shrugs, whipping out her medigun.

Her huge, pulsating, long, hard medigun.

"Oh noooo!" This is no ordinary doctor.

>
>> No. 94470
[x] GET BEHIND ME DOKTOR
>> No. 94474
"GET BEHIND ME DOKTOR!" Looks like you don't have any other choice, can't abandon your medic.

"Certainly." Eirin says. Her long, hard medigun presses up against you from behind, making you nervous.

Suddenly! Mokou's skull reforms itself! She lives!

>
>> No. 94475
[x] RUN COWARD! IM COMING FOR YOU!
>> No. 94476
AH HA HA HA HA!
funny stuff!
>> No. 94477
"RUN COWARD! I'M COMING FOR YOU!" You hurl yourself toward the dazed and recovering Mokou.

"Oh what, you're huge!" She looks up in shock as your gigantic meaty fist sails over her head and catches alight.

"FIIRRRE! ARGH, FIIIRE!"
>> No. 94478
[x] My flesh, it burns!
[x] DOKTOOR!!
>> No. 94479
[x] MY FLESH! IT BURN!
[x] NOW DOKTOR
>> No. 94480
"MY FLESH! IT BURNS!" You turn back to Eirin. She sprays you with her medigun.

"Ahh~ Isn't that better?" She asks. You are healed!

Mokou climbs up your back and starts trying to strangle you.
>> No. 94481
[x] YOU ARE SO SMALL TO ME IT IS FUNNY
>> No. 94482
"YOU ARE SO SMALL TO ME IT IS FUNNY!" You laugh at her feeble attempts to choke you, reaching behind you and picking her up by the shoulders.

"Ah! Put me down!" She panics as you hold her aloft.

>
>> No. 94483
[x] I SMELL SOILED BABY DIAPER
>> No. 94484
[x] CRY SOME MORE
>> No. 94485
"I SMELL SOILED BABY DIAPER!" You taunt her. Eirin laughs daintily behind her gloved hand.

But you are right! When you killed her earlier, Mokou's bowels must have let go! It is not a pretty sight.

>
>> No. 94486
[x] WHAT SICK MAN SEND BABIES TO FIGHT ME?
>> No. 94487
"WHAT SICK MAN SENDS BABIES TO FIGHT ME?!" You dump Mokou on the ground.

"It is I who send them!" A malnourished Japanese man in a flat cap and a loud shirt emerges from the trees.

>
>> No. 94488
[x] I am GIANT!
[x] VVVZZZZZZZZZZZZZADADADADADADADADADABRRRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRD AHAHAHAHAHA
>> No. 94489
[x] I THINK YOU SHOULD FIGHT SOMEONE MUCH, MUCH SMALLER
>> No. 94491
"I am GIANT!" You shout at the man, swinging your weapon to bear on him and pulling the trigger.

"VVVZZZZZZZZZZZZZADADADADADADADADADABRRRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRD AHAHAHAHAHA!!!" You shout along with your gun, until all your ammo is spent.

But the man is still there! Your jaw drops in shock.
"That's some pretty poor danmaku." He says.

>
>> No. 94492
[x] STUPID! STUPID!! STUPID!!!
[x] I was told I would be fighting men!
[x] I think you need more men!
>> No. 94494
"STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!" You cry out in frustration. How did he cheat? Cheater is not a real man!
"I was told we would be fighting men!"

"Pfft, men? In Gensokyo?" The man shrugs.
"I think you need more men!" You shout in reply.
"Very well." The little man replies.

A gigantic pink fist descends from the sky, heading right for you.
>> No. 94495
[x] IIINCOOOOOMIIIIIIIING!
[x] CHARGE NOW DOKTOR
>> No. 94496
"IIINCOOOOOMIIIIIIIING!" There's no way you can avoid this giant fist of superior manliness. It's even bigger than you!

"CHARGE NOW DOKTOR!" You call for assistance, and Eirin steps in behind you, activating her medigun. The ├╝bercharge fills you with power! And something else. But mostly power!

You are out of boolets, so you raise your own mighty fist to meet the one about to hit you.
"I AM INVINCIBLE!" You shout as your fist meets Unzan's.

BOOM

Gensokyo explodes with the power of the greatest fist clash ever known.

FIST END reached.
>> No. 94501
wat
>> No. 94505
File 125314799497.jpg - (90.29KB , 680x1000 , 06.jpg ) [iqdb]
94505
hahaha holy shit what the hell.
Glorious.
>> No. 94507
Huh. That was definitely a story.
>> No. 94508
10/10.

Now let's DO IT AGAIN!
>> No. 94547
Story Complete!
HY has completed two (2) stories.
600 exp awarded.
HY has leveled up!
WILL has increased by 1!
END has increased by 1!
Niggerness has decreased by 1!
HY learned: "One Shot" !
>> No. 94553
>>94547
HY is trying to learn Update Existing Story!

But HY cannot learn more than four moves!

Forget a move to make room for Update Existing Story?

Yes
No

Which move should HY forget?

Pay Server Bills
Work
Waste Time on IRC
Write One-Shot

1, 2, and... poof!

HY forgot Write One-Shot!

And..

HY learned Update Existing Story!

Just kidding. This was amusing, and a little writing is better than no writing. I'd still rather you updated Fairy Maid, though.
>> No. 94574
>>94553
>Waste Time on IRC
Oh come on.
>> No. 94575
>>94553

You're telling me HY doesn't know "Create New Story"? Because that's what he should be replacing.
>> No. 94580
File 125316358520.png - (365.32KB , 520x703 , 4b4b9b9bad20adac627259729e84825e.png ) [iqdb]
94580
>>94575

Always thought he just had these skills:
RETCON
RETCON
RETCON
Abandon story

All STAB, but really now....
>> No. 94582
Useless Youkai.
>> No. 94588
NEED MOAR DAKKA
>> No. 94596
File 125317440531.jpg - (56.01KB , 480x640 , 1209956908634.jpg ) [iqdb]
94596
>HY has completed two (2) stories.

That is a way to raise his quota too. He just needs to write 4 more of those and he will no longer be a useless nigger in the statistics.
>> No. 94598
File 125317515484.jpg - (346.21KB , 800x720 , 1191853894041.jpg ) [iqdb]
94598
>>94588

NEEDS MOAR ROKK
>> No. 94599
>>94596
>>pic

Hahaha o wow.
>> No. 94773
oh my god best story ever
>> No. 94801
File 125331919669.png - (33.65KB , 550x400 , 1238383185119.png ) [iqdb]
94801
Now we need Scout in Gensokyo, ~BONK.
>> No. 111308
File 12651789515.jpg - (190.83KB , 635x824 , magicalgirls.jpg ) [iqdb]
111308