[Return]
Archived Thread

File 124845368347.jpg - (572.54KB , 800x886 , 5e441ce189dac7d80aafecd5a62c1287d1850afe.jpg ) [iqdb]
91310 No. 91310
Continuation of >>90857

When we last left Anonymous, he was struggling to suppress some unfortunate involuntary bodily functions, and had an ominous appointment with Patchouli Knowledge on an unknown matter.

-----------

You wash your face, staring into the mirror after you're done. You need to calm down, cool off - this is no condition to go into a teacher's office in. For a moment, you almost consider using sheer FORCE OF WILL to return to normal, but you're immediately put off that idea by thoughts of important body parts exploding in a gory mess. That's right, you need to focus, just think of something else. Get your mind off those naughty thoughts.

You close your eyes.

...

...Flandreflandreflandreflandreflandreflandreflandreflandreflandreflandre...

Fuck! You shake your head violently, trying to get the images out. No, think of something unsexy! Patchouli is probably growing frustrated, waiting for you - but she's the one who said you shouldn't act inappropriately in front of your teachers, right? Like back then...

...

...Keinekeinekeinekeinekeinekeinekeinekeinekeinekeinekeinekeinekeinekeinekeine...

FFFFFFUUUUUU... You punch yourself in the head. Focus! Think of something else, something disgusting and horrible, some sort of major turn-off... Dead bodies, mutilated corpses, smashed in faces, the first time you fought Beelzebub when playing Castlevania games as a kid... Those terrifying otherworldly abominations from your dream. That smell. Oh god.

You run to the nearest stall, throw the toiletseat up and stick your face in, proceeding to thoroughly empty the contents of your stomach inside. Ugh. Even if the first time was during that dream sequence, throwing up two times in one day is more than taxing. You spit to at least slightly relieve the taste of stomach acid and halfway-digested food, then flush, before dragging your feet back to the sink - you look like a mess. You wash your mouth out with some tap water, as well as drinking a little bit of it, just so your breath doesn't smell like barf, and finally exit the bathroom.

That certainly had the desired effect, and then some. Right now, Remilia and Flandre could both tackle you while naked, proposing a threesome, and your nether regions would not even stir one bit. You just feel tired, and somewhat anxious about whatever it is Patchouli wanted to say to you. This hallway is so damn long - it takes a good half a minute before you manage to get yourself to the door to her office. You don't immediately enter - you're still a bit of a mess, need to regain your composure. Deep breaths, relax; it's just a quick chat, right? Nothing to stress over. You waste some time on examining the door in front of you, Patchouli's name written on it in katakana as is common for foreign, non-Japanese names. While her last name suggests she's originally either American or English, that first name of hers strikes you as somewhat unusual. Patchouli... Isn't that some sort of herb native to tropical Asia, commonly used in perfumes?

"Come on in." Her voice rings out from inside the room. She knew you were outside? Hesitating a little, you grip the door handle, opening it and stepping inside cautiously. The room resembles something out of a Harry Potter movie - two of the walls are entirely taken up by bookcases, absolutely jam-packed full of both old and modern works. The room is lit by an old-fashioned kerosene lamp, giving it a somewhat dim, dark aura, except around Patchouli's desk - there is no window. The one wall that is not a bookcase or the one with the door has an array of shelves, filled with various objects, trinkets and doohickeys you cannot even begin to name or describe - strange, elaborate clockwork mechanisms, crystals of varying shapes and colors, charms, religious symbols from all over the world, an animal's skull... the list goes on. Tearing yourself from the features of the strange little room, you notice Patchouli, sitting at her ornate, wooden desk, the lamp illuminating her pale face and making those purple eyes of her shine in the dark - they're staring right at you, like two big pools that just don't stop getting deeper. The corners of her mouth are turned downwards, almost to a comical extent; then, it opens as she speaks once more.

"Sit." She gestures towards a wooden chair in front of her desk, which you reluctantly sit down upon, being especially careful not to stub your toe - you have bad experiences with chairs. This is not exactly the most relaxed atmosphere for a school psychiatrist to work in; maybe you had the wrong idea about this, after all? That stare of hers is starting to give you the creeps, mostly because of her usual utter lack of visible emotion. That's exactly what bothers you - you can't tell what the stare signifies! Is it judgmental, angry, condemning, curious? Why did she even ask you those questions earlier, why did she tell you to come to her office? Why, why, why, is all you can think of for the moment. And yet that very same stare is what's keeping you from actually asking her.

"So. You've successfully survived your third day as a student of this school. And yet you still haven't got the slightest idea of what you're involved in, do you?" Survived? Well, come to think of it, you were pretty much strangled on your second day. Still, she makes is sound as if you're going to a school intended for murderous lunatics.
"I must say, it has been interesting observing you so far... Most outsiders would have either cracked under the pressure or figured things out for themselves by now." Then, she adds nonchalantly: "Or be dead. But you... You're either completely oblivious to your surroundings, in denial, or in possession of a very flexible, resilient psyche. To be able to shrug off all the phenomena you've experienced - surely bizarre and unusual to one such as yourself - as heatstroke, or the light playing tricks on your eyes, or your imagination..." She pauses, standing up slowly, arms behind her back, glaring right at you pensively as if you're some sort of problem she cannot figure out, some sort of anomaly.
"...I wonder, do you partake in recreational narcotic substances often?" Yep, she thinks you're a junkie. Your image is screwed forever.

"Well, I suppose that is none of my business. However..." Standing right next to you now, she leans in, right in your face, never breaking eye contact, furrowing her brow.
"I am concerned. Not that I would normally care overly much about whether or not an outsider can cope with Gensokyo, but I sense something... different, about you." Not exactly the most proper attitude for a teacher...
"That book you borrowed from my library. Why did you take it?"

>> No. 91311
File 124845372566.jpg - (742.12KB , 1200x900 , 2a4c0133c1d7c4e9368b7eb93568ff8c57c76079.jpg ) [iqdb]
91311
"I... guess I felt some sort of attachment to it. The contents spoke to me, in a way." You say this without even thinking about it. However, you fail to understand why a book is relevant to the discussion at hand; unless she really believes you're developing mental powers?

"I see. Then you've already read it; and if what I sense is true, you've already learned to read it properly, as well. This means that you just might have the bare minimum of mental fortitude to not go mad from the revelation." You swear this is the first time during this entire conversation that you've seen this woman blink.

"Revelation? What are you talking about?"

She sighs, closing her eyes momentarily, an unusual show of emotion for someone like her. "So you really have no idea... Those wings, the fangs, the red eyes. The rest of the girls in the class, those features you refer to as 'accessories'. Flight, teleportation, ice in this weather." Her eyes open once again, and she fixes you with a sharper stare than ever before. "That girl who choked you; why do you think she was so much stronger than you? Why do you think she even tried something like that?"

You don't have an answer. What is she getting at? She can't possibly mean...

"Youkai is a term mostly associated with Japanese folk creatures and ghosts. The term can also apply broadly to anything that is a supernatural being or legend, from any culture. Because there are thousands of stories of magical beings around the world, the different types of youkai are endless. Fairies, vampires, oni, and nekomata can all be found in Gensokyo." She suddenly starts speaking in English, subtle hints of an accent suggesting that she is from some part of England, not America. "Do you know why? Because Gensokyo is a... how should I put this. A 'fantasy kitchen sink', if you will. Do you know what 'Gensokyo' means? Literally, 'Land of Illusion', or 'Land of Fantasy'. It is said that through some unknown force, the disbelief in the supernatural of the outside world allows such things to exist within Gensokyo, and the Hakurei border." She shrugs dismissively. "I don't know if I believe in such a concept, myself... but it is as it is. For one reason or another, Gensokyo - once a haunted, desolate region of Japan - has become the location of choice for most supernatural beings in this world. It is here where their existence is acknowledged by all, allowing them to exist without hiding, or maintaining a... how should I call it... a 'Masquerade'."

...

"Y-you've got to be kidding. What the hell is this Harry Potter bullshit you're feeding me?" You can't believe what you're hearing. You're getting a headache again; your brain is torn, confused. The things you've experienced these three days have all pointed towards something strange going on in this land. It's logical, and yet, impossible. It can't be true, can it?

"There is no need for profanity. I imagine you find it more than difficult to believe such things... After all, you are merely a human." The way she says 'human' sounds almost condescending.

"Tsk, what, you're going to tell me you're not human either, then? That this entire school is populated by - what did you call them - Youkai?"

No answer. Instead, she holds out her palm to you. As you look upon it with interest, a bright sphere of flame suddenly appears, nearly scorching off your eyebrows.
"I am a Magician; a subclass of Youkai born with a natural affinity towards magic. I can control the elements, bend them to my will. My lifespan is beyond that of any mere human - at present, I am a little over a century old." As she says this, the flame instantly freezes over, plopping into her hand in the form of a teardrop-shaped piece of dark ice, the soot frozen inside making it difficult to see through. She tosses it to you, and you catch it reflexively; as you do, you instantly drop it due to the intense cold. It falls to the floor, shattering. She looks down with a light frown, then raises her gaze back to you once more.

"So. Did that feel real enough? Can your brain connect the dots, convince itself to cope with this reality? Can you accept it? Can you live on in Gensokyo, now that the veil has been lifted from your eyes? Can you believe? Can you see? Can you remain friends with my mistress and her sister, knowing they are in actuality centuries-old monsters? Can you retain your sanity? Can you endure the burden of releasing your old convictions, your old view of the world collapsing in favor if this, as you put it, 'Harry Potter bullshit'?"



[] Freak out, at least for a while. You deserve it right now, you can learn to cope later.
[] Refuse to believe; adamantly state that this is all parlor tricks and stage magic, smoke and mirrors, sleight-of-hand...
[] Think back on the passages in the book; it said you must learn to tear down the reality you're used to, and accept the possibility of anything. Roll a Sanity check.
[] Go mad from the revelation. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!
>> No. 91313
[] Think back on the passages in the book; it said you must learn to tear down the reality you're used to, and accept the possibility of anything. Roll a Sanity check.

THE BOOK IS THE KEEEEEEEY
>> No. 91314
[Q] Think back on the passages in the book; it said you must learn to tear down the reality you're used to, and accept the possibility of anything. Roll a Sanity check.

We broke a light bulb with our mind. We can handle this.
>> No. 91317
File 124845482396.jpg - (153.70KB , 827x480 , 1248133500111.jpg ) [iqdb]
91317
[x] Refuse to believe; adamantly state that this is all parlor tricks and stage magic, smoke and mirrors, sleight-of-hand.

Monsters? Vampires? There are no such things!
>> No. 91318
File 124845485485.jpg - (52.61KB , 520x386 , 1247216218545.jpg ) [iqdb]
91318
[X] Think back on the passages in the book; it said you must learn to tear down the reality you're used to, and accept the possibility of anything. Roll a Sanity check.
>> No. 91321
[x] Think back on the passages in the book; it said you must learn to tear down the reality you're used to, and accept the possibility of anything. Roll a Sanity check.
>> No. 91323
>>91317
Of course! Our nosebleeds have been caused by small bombs

[X] Think back on the passages in the book; it said you must learn to tear down the reality you're used to, and accept the possibility of anything. Roll a Sanity check.
>> No. 91325
[X] Think back on the passages in the book; it said you must learn to tear down the reality you're used to, and accept the possibility of anything. Roll a Sanity check.
>> No. 91326
[X] Think back on the passages in the book; it said you must learn to tear down the reality you're used to, and accept the possibility of anything. Roll a Sanity check.
[X] Ask Patchy for some advice on your (developing) mental powers. It will help you survive Gensokyo.
>> No. 91335
[x] Think back on the passages in the book; it said you must learn to tear down the reality you're used to, and accept the possibility of anything. Roll a Sanity check.

THIS WILL CAN CONQUER THROUGH ANYTHING.
>> No. 91341
[X] Think back on the passages in the book; it said you must learn to tear down the reality you're used to, and accept the possibility of anything. Roll a Sanity check.
>> No. 91351
[X] Think back on the passages in the book; it said you must learn to tear down the reality you're used to, and accept the possibility of anything. Roll a Sanity check.
>> No. 91352
[x] Think back on the passages in the book; it said you must learn to tear down the reality you're used to, and accept the possibility of anything. Roll a Sanity check.

Where's those damned modifiers when you need them.
>> No. 91358
[X] Think back on the passages in the book; it said you must learn to tear down the reality you're used to, and accept the possibility of anything. Roll a Sanity check.

Oh come on. You've had a book planting words directly into your brain, and you destroyed a hapless light bulb with mind-bullets, to say nothing about being in the already unbelievable situation of being basically the only male student in an all-female school. Is the fact that you're surrounded by supernatural beings who may or may not have a taste for you really all THAT jarring?
>> No. 91363
[X] Think back on the passages in the book; it said you must learn to tear down the reality you're used to, and accept the possibility of anything. Roll a Sanity check.

You've seen horrors, in that recent vision, and in your dreams. The land of magic and monsters is far less terrifying.
>> No. 91365
[x] Think back on the passages in the book; it said you must learn to tear down the reality you're used to, and accept the possibility of anything. Roll a Sanity check.

That book was probably the best starting point for realizing all this.

...Wait, I take that back. Reisen bashfully letting us pet her ears to show that they're real would have been the best starting point.
>> No. 91377
File 12484899116.jpg - (76.64KB , 487x526 , eirin.jpg ) [iqdb]
91377
Oh come on. You've had a book planting words directly into your brain, and you destroyed a hapless light bulb with mind-bullets, to say nothing about being in the already unbelievable situation of being basically the only male student in an all-female school. Is the fact that you're surrounded by supernatural beings who may or may not have a taste for you really all THAT jarring?

...

Well, yes, yes it is. Like it or not, you're just a squishy human, catapulted into a world full of REAL vampires and magicians and who knows what else that's dangerous to you. Add on to the fear of your life the fact that just less than a week ago you knew in comfort that such supernatural creatures were limited in their existence to movies, video games, and shitty books about vampires that may or may not sparkle. And now, there's a magician woman standing before you, telling you that these things you've known are all lies - everything is real. Oh, and apparently you've got telekinetic powers, something else that's not supposed to exist.

Wait, that's right... You're not even sure if you're a normal human yourself anymore. You've felt somehow different, ever since you first read that book. As if something from deep within you has been unlocked. As if it were an instruction manual on discovering your inner self, your true limits. You think back, on what the book has imprinted in your mind so far. Severing your connection to the limits of reality, forging your own, accepting the impossible to turn it into the possible. You can accept this.

It...

It feels right, somehow. You think back to your childhood. Scary stories told by your parents or other kids about monsters and the like - they made life more interesting somehow. It's kind of like finding out Santa Claus isn't real; disappointing. As you mature, life becomes duller and more predictable, nothing extraordinary ever happens. The thrill of youthful naiveté has gone. And yet, now here you are, in a land where everything exists. Vampires, demons, fairies, anything - they're all real. And they're all hot women! Fuck yeah, right?

...Well, your self-reasoning is good, but not good enough to completely soak the impact. It's just too much for one guy to take in at once. After staring at Patchouli for a moment with a dumb expression on your face, you feel your conciousness giving up and slipping away, as you unceremoniously collapse on top of her.

"Oof..!"

-------------

Monsters. All around you, you're surrounded. They're all out to get you. The idiots. Smirking to yourself, you point your finger at the nearest one - the one looking the hungriest - and its head promptly explodes in a shower of blood and splinters of bone. Crude, but one of your favored techniques for both its ease of use and effectiveness.

"So, still hungry?" You spit on the still twitching body of the creature you just killed, before flashing a wicked grin towards the others. They pull back the circle only slightly, before leaping upon you, a cacophony of howls, screams and roars rings through your ears as all goes black.

-------------

"Ah, he's waking up!" A gentle hand pats your cheek as you force your eyes open. So bright... It takes you a moment to adjust to the light, and you tilt your head to the side to see who it is that's touching the side of your face in such a comforting manner...

Bunny ears. "Hello, Reisen." As you weakly smile at her, she recoils her hand in an instant, ears drooping slightly lower as she averts her gaze, seeming somewhat embarassed. Hm, those ears... Now that you know what you know, you figure they're probably real; unable to resist, you reach over while she's not looking, just to verify whether you're still dreaming or in reality - and touch them. To be more precise, you pet them, as you would an actual bunny.
"Wah! Just what do you think you're doing?" Your hand is swatted aside, though she doesn't put strength into it at all, unlike Rumia did when she was choking you. Heck, was that crazy little girl even strangling you as hard as she could, or are you not even worth that much effort?

This is going to take some getting used to. And yet, you feel somehow safe, despite being in the same room with someone clearly not human. Those ears were warm to the touch, the soft hair feeling far too real to be something bought from a novelty shop. Coupled with those crimson eyes of hers, it really does give her the appearance of what you'd imagine of a rabbit in human form. Well, almost; those ears are strangely floppy, as if someone's been dangling her from a ledge by them. Poor girl.

"I'm sorry. I was just checking something." You sit up; this room is new to you. Are you still in school? You're sitting up in a bed with curtain-like screens surrounding you, and Reisen isn't wearing her school uniform, having replaced it with something more closely resembling a nurse's outfit. It's as if she's pandering to as many stock fetishes at the same time as she can manage; bunny ears and nurses. Granted, the former turned out to be natural. In any case, you piece the clues together and figure out you've been taken to the nurse's office.

Reisen regains her composure, twitching her ears slightly and tilting her head at you curiously. "Checking? Checking what?"

"Whether I've lost my mind or not."

She has no response to that one. Instead, two new figures appear as a hand pulls the curtains aside. "Ah, so it looks like our little friend here has regained conciousness; and I was so hoping he'd keep me stuck here at work all day." The overly sarcastic woman, presently sighing deeply, is also wearing a nurse's outfit - and goddamn. While Reisen is certainly good for her sex appeal, regardless of what she's wearing, the silver-haired woman before you has the advantage of a more, ahem, mature figure. The fact that she's unbuttoned the front a little more than would probably be appropriate for a school nurse (likely due to the heat) only adds to the effect.
Behind her, a shorter dark-haired girl, also with rabbit ears, as well as a cute nurse's outfit. She looks young, even for a first-year student; does she even go to this school? Noticing you gawking at her like that, she pulls down her eyelid with one finger and sticks her tongue at you, before smirking wildly. You would respond in kind, yet the abovementioned silver-haired woman incapacitates you by shining a light in your eyes, provoking several curses.

"Easy now, you're only making my job more difficult." She proceeds to blind your other eye as well, before rubbing her chin in thought and pulling a whiteboard on wheels out of nowhere, beginning to write down what appears to be an extensive list of exotic diseases.

"Alright, so the symptoms are periodic headaches, nosebleeds, nausea and loss of conciousness. Differential diagnosis, go." The trio break into a loud argument, apparently about what is or isn't wrong with you. It's really heated, yet somehow it feels awkward that you're in the same room as the probability of you having a life-threatening disease is being discussed.

"Systemic lupus erythematosus can cause vomiting through gastroenteritis, and headaches; as well as fatigue and anemia, which may be the cause behind the fainting..." Reisen adds her own input, only to be dismissed by the mature woman shaking her head, long silvery hair tied in a large braid swishing back and forth through the air.

"It's never lupus." Having said that, she crosses yet another one off the list. Well, this is all highly amusing, but you really feel fine - physically that is. Before you can interrupt their little conversation, the door to the nurse's office swings open, and Patchouli enters, staring knives at you for a moment - is she angry at you for falling onto her? - before turning to the woman at the whiteboard.
>> No. 91378
File 124848993072.jpg - (194.13KB , 390x650 , a44f01e72275dafc15213a5c3d400dceb3e74b45.jpg ) [iqdb]
91378
"The boy is fine, Eirin. I merely sent him here to get rested." She eyes the whiteboard up and down, frowning. "It seems I've spoiled some of your fun by saying this. I do apologize, but he hardly needs you poking around inside him at this point." Eirin sighs in an exaggeratedly disappointed manner, before making a gesture of resignation.

"Tsk. What a waste of my time... And I was so hoping to get a guinea pig for my new drug; Udonge here has become less than enthusiastic about testing them as of late, you see."

"You do realize he is awake and can hear your every word, do you not?" For a change, Patchouli's stoic monotone seems to be directed in your defense. Eirin glances over her shoulder, sending you a bored glance; Reisen, on the other hand, looks at you somewhat guiltily. Testing, huh... Is this woman the reason Reisen has been looking so tired every morning, even falling asleep while walking to school? You find yourself wondering what sorts of chores she gets put through back at home...
"You may go home now, I will lock things up and take care of him." Her voice sounds dismissive; the nurse and her two bunny assistants seem to take the hint and leave, although Eirin yells to you before exiting:

"Don't hesitate to stop by whenever; I'd be delighted to share all sorts of medicines with you~" Scary... Poor, poor Reisen. You feel a sense of appreciation for the girl, being able to both go to school and put up with this kind of thing.

Patchouli sits on the side of your bed, folding her hands in her lap and looking at you. Something seems different about her, though - it's the eyes. They're not looking at you like a dumb animal anymore, but like a person. They're softer; you'd almost go as far as to say 'friendlier'.
"So. Are you feeling alright, now? It must be a lot to take in for an outsider like you. I am sorry for breaking it to you this suddenly."

You lie back down, staring into the ceiling. And wondering. Are you feeling alright? "I'm not sure."

"Understandable." You can still feel her gaze upon you. You raise your arm, holding it in front of your face, fingers stretched out. Thinking. Thinking of what you've experienced these three days. Both the good and the bad things. It all makes sense now, somehow, despite the absurdity of your situation. You weren't imagining things, after all. And maybe you're not as much of a pussy as you thought you were; maybe Rumia really just is that much stronger than the average human, assuming she's a youkai as well.

"Say, miss Patchouli... Do you think you could give me some advice on my, ah... mental abilities? I feel that there might be a situation some day in the future where I'll have to defend myself, yet I doubt my odds look that great as I am right now."

She stifles a laugh, you're sure of it. "Mental abilities, you say... You make it sound as if you think of yourself as a youkai. Relax, I can guarantee right away that you're one hundred percent regular human." She adjusts herself slightly, as she sits on the side of the bed. "You've merely tapped into your potential, but only grazed the very tip. You still lack the strength of will to accomplish any significant feats."

"Can you train me?"

"Hm. Is that truly what you desire? I had thought of you as someone who would value being normal among other humans. Are you certain you wish to step forward, shed your limitations? The road will not be easy to follow, nor will it be short. Expecting too much progress too fast can have drastic effects on your health, as I am sure you have already experienced."

You think on it for a moment. "...I'm not sure yet. Maybe. Maybe not... I don't know. Still trying to cope with my situation here, you know."

You turn your head, to see her smiling lightly. "Then I shall consider your request until you decide, Jin." Jin?

"Did you just call me 'Jin'?"

"I did indeed."

"But why?"

"It is a nickname I have given you, to bear from today onwards."

Your jaw drops; are you supposed to be someone's pet? "I have a real name, you know."

"I am aware of that. However, as you are now residing in Japan, in Gensokyo, I thought it fitting to give you a more fitting nickname." As if your real name isn't good enough anymore; how cruel. She waves her hand through the air lightly, causing two bright, shining kanji to appear, hovering in the air. 'Outside' and 'Person'. Gai and Jin. Gaijin - Outsider.
"At first, to me, you were represented by the first symbol; that of the outside. Your oblivious nature, the way you clung to your familiar views of the world, I could sense that they did not belong in Gensokyo. But then..."
The first kanji vanishes, leaving behind only the second. Jin - Person.
"...I sensed a change in you. And now, that you know the truth, and have shown the strength of will to endure the shock, I sense you may yet learn to belong in this world of ours. You have qualified yourself as a person in my eyes; hence, Jin. Do you not find it to your liking? I believe it is pleasantly short, yet sufficiently masculine." She extends her index finger upwards.

"Names have power in Gensokyo. Keep this in mind in your future. Now, then..." Not even waiting for your answer on the whole name-silliness just now, she continues on. "...do you require assistance returning to your home?"
What, is she going to carry you? Seriously, with that body of hers? Oh, right... magician. For all you know, she could probably warp you there or something.



[] Accept the offer, you're too exhausted to move any more today.
[] You can get home by yourself; politely decline the offer.
[] Ask if you can rest here just a bit longer.
>> No. 91379
[x] You can get home by yourself; politely decline the offer.
[x] "Send my regards to Remi, Flan and Sakuya when you get home though."

Need time to think, and also have to let the mansion's inhabitants know that we know about them, and they're still our friends.
>> No. 91381
[x] You can get home by yourself; politely decline the offer.
[x] "Send my regards to Remi, Flan and Sakuya when you get home though."
>> No. 91383
File 124849354276.jpg - (39.91KB , 567x622 , 120863477840.jpg ) [iqdb]
91383
>...Wait, I take that back. Reisen bashfully letting us pet her ears to show that they're real would have been the best starting point.
> Now that you know what you know, you figure they're probably real; unable to resist, you reach over while she's not looking, just to verify whether you're still dreaming or in reality - and touch them. To be more precise, you pet them, as you would an actual bunny.
Thank you~

[x] Accept the offer, you're too exhausted to move any more today.
>> No. 91384
{X} You can get home by yourself; politely decline the offer.
{X} "Send my regards to Remi, Flan and Sakuya when you get home though."
>> No. 91386
[x] You can get home by yourself; politely decline the offer.
[x] "Send my regards to Remi, Flan and Sakuya when you get home though."
>> No. 91387
[X] Accept the offer, you're too exhausted to move any more today.
>> No. 91396
[x] You can get home by yourself; politely decline the offer.
[x] "Send my regards to Remi, Flan and Sakuya when you get home though."
>> No. 91397
[z] Accept the offer, you're too exhausted to move any more today.
[e] "Send my regards to Remi, Flan and Sakuya when you get home, too."

GATTAI DA

>>91250
>Haruhi's a cute loli, now?

...Okay, I see you never read the books.

Kyon is physically attracted to Mikuru, but it's clear that Yuki is meant to be the real favorite.

>>91365
>...Wait, I take that back. Reisen bashfully letting us pet her ears to show that they're real would have been the best starting point.
HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGH
>> No. 91398
>>91397
I have read the books. The significant word was "cute".
>> No. 91400
[x] You can get home by yourself; politely decline the offer.
[x] "Send my regards to Remi, Flan and Sakuya when you get home though."
>> No. 91404
[x] You can get home by yourself; politely decline the offer.
[x] "Send my regards to Remi, Flan and Sakuya when you get home though."
>> No. 91410
>"...Differential diagnosis, go."
I laughed.

[X] You can get home by yourself; politely decline the offer.
[X] "Send my regards to Remi, Flan, and Sakuya when you get home, though."
>> No. 91412
>It's never lupus
Housesmirk.jpg

{X} You can get home by yourself; politely decline the offer.
{X} "Send my regards to Remi, Flan and Sakuya when you get home though."
>> No. 91413
[x] You can get home by yourself; politely decline the offer.
[x] "Send my regards to Remi, Flan and Sakuya when you get home though."
>> No. 91416
>>91414
Click the checkbox on your post, then scroll down to the bottom of the page, click the "File Only" checkbox, then hit "Delete". Seriously, fucking ew.

Also, I use Ctrl-W all the time, but I feel your pain. For me, it's usually typing walls of text in a web form, then losing it all when I hit submit because my session's timed out.
>> No. 91417
>>91414
Anything is better than writing in the bloody browser.
>> No. 91419
File 12485338461.jpg - (166.04KB , 700x946 , 1c142723d86105d32380a738bf28595532912c0c.jpg ) [iqdb]
91419
>>91416
>Your post already doesn't have an image!

Oh well. Also, gonna need to start typing in notepad or something like a normal human being.

-------------

Home, huh... Sounds like a great idea, you could use some rest after all you've experienced today. Still, it would be improper to impose upon a lady in such a manner - even if said lady is in actuality a hundred-year-old sorceress, the true extent of whose powers you cannot even begin to guess at.
"I'll be fine. I need to walk this off, anyway." You sit up and get out of bed, a bit weak in the knees at first, but managing to stay on your feet.

Patchouli nods at you in response. "As you wish. A word of warning, however... Be wary of the dark; you have been out for a while, and it is already nighttime. Stay on the main path between here and the village... The night is unsafe for humans, for reasons I am sure you can imagine for yourself." She stands up as well, and slowly begins to walk towards the door of the nurse's office.

"You're walking to the mansion? I had figured you'd... I dunno... teleport or something." It's not that you're disappointed, more like you're surprised. She doesn't look the type for taking walks, after all. She glances over her shoulder, giving you a meaningful look.

"Perhaps I would, normally. Perhaps I feel like taking a stroll. Perhaps I am avoiding excessive demonstration of abilities you might consider supernatural, this soon after you have seen the truth. This morning, I spoke to your friends - the mistress and her sister - and asked them to be discreet in regards to using their own abilities near you, as well; I told them you were still completely unaware and oblivious of the true nature of your surroundings, and experiencing too much too fast could have dire consequences on your mental wellbeing." So that's why Remilia was giving you cautious looks this morning.

Speaking of whom. "By the way, do say hello to them for me." You smile at her. "Remi, Flan and Sakuya, that is. Give them my regards, and let them know I hope to visit again someday soon." Without a word, Patchouli once again responds with a simple nod. "Perhaps by then I'll have made my choice in regards to that training, too."

And just like that, she heads off; you don't immediately follow her, taking some time to gather your thoughts. That's right, Remilia and Flandre are still your friends, regardless of what they are, right? After all, if they were truly monsters, you would have been eaten in your sleep last night, or something. Surely, these youkai are people too - sure, they're different, with wacky powers and longer (why is it always longer, never shorter or the same?) lifespans than humans, but still people just like you, with feelings, emotions, a heart.

In any case, you're too exhausted to worry your head over such things right now; you can just as easily ponder your newfound role as an underpowered human in a world of magic and monsters back home, in bed. Yeah, bed sounds good about now...
As you exit the room, pass through the hallway, shutting doors and closing the gate behind you as you leave the school premises, you swear they're locking themselves behind you, on their own. Patchouli did say she would take care of locking things up... this must be a long-distance method of hers. Well, you're too tired and frustrated right now to ponder the subject any longer.

As you kick the fence once or twice to vent your frustrations, you suddenly hear a soft giggle behind yourself. Turning around swiftly, your eyes are greeted by darkness. And not just any darkness - a pitch-black, all-consuming orb of darkness, completely impossible to see through, is slowly hovering in your direction, landing several yards away and dissipating, to reveal a blonde little girl hidden within.

Rumia.

"There you are~ And this time you don't have any of your friends around to protect you! Hehee, you're gonna be my evening snack for the day~" Having said that, she slowly starts walking towards you, already licking her lips in anticipation, arms spread to the side for whatever reason.

"Iiiiiiiii~"

Snack, huh... Food, huh... That's all humans are good for here in Gensokyo, huh...

"Taaaaaaaa~"

Weak, powerless, defenseless, merely prey for the youkai; these predators of the night.

"Daaaaaaaaa~"

It'd be over in an instant. She wouldn't hesitate this time. She won't let you get away. She's stronger, faster, more agile than you are. Than you could ever hope to be.

"Kiiiiiiiiii~"

After all... If humans aren't the top of the food chain, someone else has to be, right? It's just a part of the natural order...

"Maaaaaaaaaa~"

FUCK THAT SHIT.

"Suuuuuuuuuu~!"
As she finishes her slow, taunting little chant, her eyes widen in horror, staring at you. Running right at her. Eyes burning with a hot-blooded frenzy, hair messed up, roaring like a wild animal, all caution thrown into the wind. Something snapped within you, just then.

Kill or be killed.

"Waaaah!" A pathetic scream, and that black orb of hers forms around her again; without hesitation, you dive right in, and all goes black. You can't see a thing. A split second later, the moonlight hits you again, and you see the dark sphere flying off, away from you; hitting a tree in a humorous fashion along the way, before continuing on and vanishing into the night. Guess she didn't see that one coming; to be quite honest, neither did you. Had your attempt at intimidation failed, she would've torn you apart, and you wouldn't have been able to do anything about it.

You really need to get home and get some damn sleep. Making haste, you follow the path down to the village, to your house, and quietly open the door - everyone else is probably already asleep. Sneaking through the house, you notice something on the living room table... Looks like dinner. A small note is left under the plate, instructing you to heat it up in the microwave when you get back home. Thankfully, the tone of writing doesn't sound upset over you being away this long today.

Well, you are kind of hungry. Rice and curry sounds pretty good about now. After popping it into the microwave oven, being thankful for living in one of the more technologically advanced households in the village, you're careful to hit the 'Stop' button a second before it's done, to avoid waking anyone up with the loud beeping signal. Now if only they had a TV... Ah well. Something tells you you're about to experience things much more interesting than any of your favorite television series in your near future.

After finishing your food, you remember to wash the dishes before heading off to bed - wouldn't want to burden the lady of the household unnecessarily, now would you? Especially after they accepted you with open arms like this. Having done that, you wrestle yourself out of your clothes and collapse into bed, too tired even to dream anymore.

----------

Goddamn cicadas. Do those things ever shut up? You open your eyes, squinting in pain as the sun's blinding rays hit you through the window in your room. Feels like you've got a major hangover. What time is it... 7:30.



[] Hurry up and get dressed, get to school. You're a good boy.
[] Skip the first lesson, it's not like you seriously need to learn English anyway.
[] Take the day off; take it easy!
>> No. 91420
[X] Hurry up and get dressed, get to school. You're a good boy.
>> No. 91422
[x] Hurry up and get dressed, get to school. You're a good boy.

We're gonna have to take it easy one of these days if we want to meet Mokou.
>> No. 91423
[x] Hurry up and get dressed, get to school. You're a good boy.

Musyn't disappoint Keine.
>> No. 91424
[X] Hurry up and get dressed, get to school. You're a good boy.
>> No. 91425
[X] Hurry up and get dressed, get to school. You're a good boy.
>> No. 91426
[X] Hurry up and get dressed, get to school. You're a good boy.

Also congrats to our protagonist on intimidating Rumia.
>> No. 91427
[O] Hurry up and get dressed, get to school. You're a good boy.
>> No. 91428
[X] Hurry up and get dressed, get to school. You're a good boy.

>intimidation
And here I was thinking we would end up popping her eyes like light bulbs.
>> No. 91430
[x] Hurry up and get dressed, get to school. You're a good boy.
>> No. 91431
[X] Hurry up and get dressed, get to school. You're a good boy.

>>91428

Personally, I suspected we would use telekinesis when she opened her mouth, and force her to keep it open.
>> No. 91433
>>91419
Notepad sometimes thinks word-wrap is line breaks. Use Wordpad or download something better:
http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/
http://www.flos-freeware.ch/notepad2.html
>> No. 91434
[x] Hurry up and get dressed, get to school. You're a good boy.

I'd never skip a lesson if there were girls like 'that' in school.
>> No. 91435
File 124854104418.jpg - (149.15KB , 495x688 , 1248321254646.jpg ) [iqdb]
91435
[x] Hurry up and get dressed, get to school. You're a good boy.
>> No. 91436
>"At first, to me, you were represented by the first symbol; that of the outside. Your oblivious nature, the way you clung to your familiar views of the world, I could sense that they did not belong in Gensokyo. But then..."

This, in some of the Touhous, like in Keine's case, may be what is keeping us alive. Everyone is waiting for our breakdown to happen, and until they see it's occurred, they'll treat you with kid gloves; after that, they'll be wanting to compete, fight, dominate, or kill you like they would any other native human and magically-inclined being.

It's the stupid youkai, like Rumia, that are dangerous, because no one has been able to beat it into their heads that we're 'off-limits'. Those we'll either have to get expelled before they do, or be sure we can adequately defend ourselves.

[x] Hurry up and get dressed, get to school. You're a good boy.
[x] Keep up the oblivious facade. The more people you keep guessing, the more allowances will be made for you, and the less action will taken against you.
>> No. 91444
[x] Hurry up and get dressed, get to school. You're a good boy.
>> No. 91446
>>91436

'cept we're rolling with the vampires and we've got mind bullets. We just have to worry about the overly hax touhous, everyone else is smalltime.
>> No. 91448
>>91436
Why do you think Keine wants to kill us? What are you talking about? The stupid youkai are the only ones that still attack people for fun or food.
>> No. 91450
>>91448
I don't think he necessarily meant that everyone wanted us dead. Just that while we're clueless, the intelligent ones will treat us better. An example would be Yuka wanting us to become strong and then fighting us to the death when we do (e.g. in ADP with Renko). Maybe Remilia or Sakuya want to force use to be Remi's butler or Flandre's husband (inb4"that's fine"), Eirin or Patchy want to train our telekinesis and study how well outsiders can learn magic, or Keine forces us to go through mental stress by forcing Rumia to behave and not try to eat us.

Just some examples of how the higher ups could do potentially bad stuff without simply wanting to eat us like Rumia. Stuff like that, although most I doubt would actually happen.
>> No. 91467
File 124857453026.jpg - (151.64KB , 1056x792 , d8897ffebea39c29703cbfbb0d103955f82fa12d.jpg ) [iqdb]
91467
Ever fibre of your being protests violently as you wrench yourself up into a sitting position, smacking your lips - your mouth is dry. As usual, by the time you drag your sorry ass out of bed, your host family is off at work; or, in the case of the kid, school. You're not at a -very- significant risk of being late just yet, but you might as well just go now, instead of wasting time and having to run like an idiot.

Pity about the lack of breakfast, though.

Oh well. You brush your teeth, take care of other morning business, quickly throw on your school uniform (does it really count as a uniform if you're the only one wearing one like it?), grab your bag, and open the front door. Time for another life-threatening day of school in Monster High.

Flandre is standing right outside your front door, holding two ice cream cones.

You blink at her curiously a few times, just to have her shyly smile back at you. The two of you stand there like this for a good ten seconds, at least, before you decide to say something - she sure as heck isn't going to break the silence first.
"Good morning, Flan. What's that you've got there?" Bit of a dumb question - it's obviously ice cream. Still, you hope you'll be able to get her to react somehow by drawing attention to it.

"Mornin'! Ah, this..." She looks at the two cones in her hands wide-eyed, almost as if she had forgotten she was holding them. Then, all of a sudden, she holds one out to you, almost forcing it into your hands, looking right at you with a bright, wide smile on her face, beaming with excitement.
"For you!"

You look down at the offering incredulously. It's almost halfway melted, obviously having been held out in the sun for some time. The other one she's holding looks even more affected by the heat, light pink drippings flowing down the edges and over her fingers.
"How long have you been standing out here?"

"Ah, well, uh... about half an hour." She grins at you happily. "But that's okay. You like your sleep, don't you?" Oh dear. That does it, you're never sleeping in again. If you forget to buy an alarm clock at some point today, you're going to commit seppuku.
"Ah... well, here! Before it melts, hehe." You grab the other one - the cone she seemingly intended to keep for herself, the more melted one.

"Let me have this one; you can have the one that hasn't melted all the way yet, okay?" Before she can protest, you have a taste of what's left of the ice cream. It's still cold - rather refreshing in this weather, despite mostly being reduced to a liquid state collected inside the waffle cone by now. And, strangely sour; you had thought pink is usually the color for strawberry flavor.
"Say, what flavor is this? I can't quite tell, myself... Don't think I've ever tasted this kind of ice cream before."

"Oh! It's my favorite - cranberry flavor. Just a little bit sour, so it's great on a hot day. Don't you think so too?" The smiling little girl is certainly becoming more and more talkative with you every day. For a brief moment, it occurs to you that you're actually speaking to a centuries-old monster of myth and legend, who could probably tear you apart in an instant if she felt like it. Yet, somehow, the very idea of Flandre harming you feels utterly unrealistic to you. Just... look at her, gazing at you with such a happy look on her face. You've probably never felt this at ease around any girl before, ever.

"I do like it. Come on now, let's hurry to school or Keine will make scary faces at us. And eat your ice cream before it melts, silly." As if waking up from a daydream, she once more notices that she is, in fact, holding an ice cream cone in her hand, and promptly digs in; it almost looks like she's sparkling from pleasure, the moment she bites into it. With an amused sigh, you shake your head to yourself and grab her by the wrist, leading her along.
"Come on now." All of a sudden, she jumps, gesturing backwards.

"Ah... I almost forgot that behind! Hang on just a sec." Wriggling herself free from your grip, she runs back and picks up what looks like a large sports bag, full of something heavy - and a lot of it. Unsurprisingly enough, she lifts it up with one hand without even breaking a sweat; it almost seems weightless in her grasp, yet somehow you feel you'll be forgiven by karma if you avoid taking the gentlemanly option this time and don't offer to carry it for her.

As you walk towards school, both of you finishing off your utterly melted ice cream, you give in to curiosity and ask. "So... what's in the bag? We don't have P.E. today, do we?" She takes some time to finish licking her fingers clean from ice cream drippage, before answering you - the image of tongue lightly travelling up and down her fingers, lapping up sticky liquid, will likely be burned into the back of your mind for all eternity. Not that you're complaining, of course.

"These? Ah... These are, well, my books! I figured I should bring some of my own, if we're going to be starting a book club..." She gives you a bit of a shy smile, establishing meaningful eye contact. That's right, you and Flan had decided to start a club for those interested in books and reading. Thinking back now, you wonder how popular something like that would truly end up being. After all, it would be disappointing if you ended up having no other members join up. Still, there's at least a good chance this will kick off eventually - Gensokyo barely even has any electricity, internet access probably being a distant dream, so the role of books as entertainment and sources of general knowledge would likely still be strong in this land.

In any case, you give her an encouraging nod, and the two of you continue along the path up the hill. That ice cream waffle will have to make do for your breakfast for the day, but at least you're not going to school on a completely empty stomach - and you've got Flandre to thank for that. Hm, did she decide to do this because she felt guilty about yesterday? You recall her looking rather sad when she found out you won't be joining her and Remilia after school. Come to think of it, where -is- Remilia? The two sisters are rarely, if ever, seen apart.

Ah, speak of the Scarlet Devil. "Moor~niing!" The blue-haired sister waves to you both, leaning on the school gate. "Took you two long enough; did he almost sleep in again today? Honestly..." Flandre just puts on that shy smile of hers again, waving her hands left and right defensively. Remilia laughs, clasping her sister's hands and spinning her around in a playful manner, until coming to a sudden stop, twisting her head around on her neck almost to an impossible distance, looking back at you from over her shoulder with a look of utter shock; then she turns back to Flandre.

"Y-your hands; they're sticky! What have you been up to? Could it be that..." Turning around in an instant, face turning bright red and contorting, she points at you accusingly, as if you were being picked out from a police line-up. "The reason you two were so late was because you were doing perverted things to my precious little Flan!?"
Oh, great. Only your fourth day, and you manage to piss off one of your two sufficiently-powerful friends, around whom you could actually feel safe from attack - you've made a vampire think you've been doing who-knows-what with her little sister, that involves her hands getting sticky...

Yeah, not looking good there. Remilia bursts out into theatric poses and lamentations, switching between cuddling Flandre and asking where the 'bad man' touched her, and spitting accusations at you in a threatening tone of voice.



[] Shut her up somehow before anyone else hears this garbage!
[] Play along, tell her exactly what you've done to her pure innocent Flandre.
[] Flee.
[] Genuflect.
>> No. 91469
[x] Shut her up somehow before anyone else hears this garbage!

We do love our theatrics with Remi, any other action would be peculiar.
>> No. 91470
[X] Play along, tell her exactly what you've done to her pure innocent Flandre.

Oh, where to begin, where to begin...
The way she held them in her hands? The way you gave her yours and took hers for yourself? Oh, and of course, the way you were both just licking away, enjoying every minute of it.
And in the end, you were both satisfied.
>> No. 91471
[X] "...I...can't tell if you're making fun of me or not."
>> No. 91472
[X] Play along, tell her exactly what you've done to her pure innocent Flandre.

Best be careful not to spill the beans on what we'd like to do to her, of course.
>> No. 91474
[X] Play along, tell her exactly what you've done to her pure innocent Flandre.

Yesssssssssss.
>> No. 91475
Oh, and we just can't ignore how well her fingers gripped that cylindrical shaft, her tongue working every angle, even using the rest of her mouth when she needed to. Frankly, it's amazing she isn't messier, but that's just a testament to how well she made sure to clean up every possible drop.

That Flan, she's an ice cream technician.
>> No. 91477
[X] Play along, tell her exactly what you've done to her pure innocent Flandre.
>> No. 91480
[X] Play along, tell her exactly what you've done to her pure innocent Flandre.
[X] Mention how you'd love to do the same to herself, too.

Moving up the innuendo factor by ten, captain!
>> No. 91488
>[X] Play along, tell her exactly what you've done to her pure innocent Flandre.

Allright, you've got my attention Taisa. I'm gonna go read the other threads ASAP and then feel good about voting for this option without even knowing what the fuck is going on here.
>> No. 91498
[X] Play along, tell her exactly what you've done to her pure innocent Flandre.

Oho~
>> No. 91500
[x] Play along, tell her exactly what you've done to her pure innocent Flandre.
>> No. 91507
[X] Play along, tell her exactly what you've done to her pure innocent Flandre.
[X] Mention how you'd love to do the same to herself, too.

Playing with fire~
>> No. 91510
[+] Shut her up somehow before anyone else hears this garbage!
Hopefully not head asplode.
>> No. 91518
You know, a part of me wonders if Remilia isn't joking, and it's only due to Flandre being right there and all of us standing right in front of the school that she doesn't tear us to pieces right then and there.

Then again, if Patchouli thought enough to make it clear to the sisters about us not knowing the truth, odds are she's probably told them what we do know now. Meaning, of course, Remilia knows that we know what she and her sister are, and that if self-preservation is an instinct we possess that we would know better than to try anything inappropriate with them, as they're more than capable of stopping us if they wanted to.

Well, that, and if we WERE doing perverted things to and/or with Flandre, there's no way in hell we'd be showing up that clean that early. Sticky hands would be the least of it.
>> No. 91523
[X] Play along, tell her exactly what you've done to her pure innocent Flandre.
[X] Mention how you'd love to do the same to her, too.
[X] Lick your fingers clean as you say it.

So everyone noticed that we ate Flan's ice cream, right? Which is to say, we ate food meant for her? Food with a pinkish color and a surprisingly bitter taste? Almost as though there was something added to it? Just checking.

>>91518
I don't think being in front of the school, Flan, or anything else would stop her from spearing us if she thought we had actually molested Flan. Besides, even if we don't deny it, she will, so it's not like this is going to BAD END us.
>> No. 91524
[X] Play along, tell her exactly what you've done to her pure innocent Flandre.
[X] Mention how you'd love to do the same to herself, too.
>> No. 91528
>>91523
Cranberries are sour.
And sour isn't bitter.
>> No. 91529
[O] Play along, tell her exactly what you've done to her pure innocent Flandre.
>> No. 91531
File 124861761963.jpg - (684.35KB , 1000x1425 , cendrillon_07.jpg ) [iqdb]
91531
>>91528
>> No. 91534
[x] Play along, tell her exactly what you've done to her pure innocent Flandre in your mind.
>> No. 91544
[X] Play along, tell her exactly what you've done to her pure innocent Flandre.
[X] Mention how you'd love to do the same to herself, too.
>> No. 91557
File 124863575927.jpg - (85.90KB , 640x443 , 5cf413181cc0707497a075efec8da7c302243674.jpg ) [iqdb]
91557
Wait a moment. For some obscure reason, your danger senses aren't tingling. That tone of voice. The exaggerated, overplayed antics. The fact that you're still alive and in one piece - surely, simply being on school territory wouldn't be reason enough for her -not- to obliterate you if she seriously thought you had molested her sister? All signs point to one logical conclusion.

She's just messing with you. Well, two can play at that game.

With a heavy sigh, you throw up your hands in surrender. "Alright, no point in hiding it any longer. You've caught me." Remilia turns her gaze to you, in the middle of shaking her oblivious-looking sister back and forth, facial expression shifting into obvious confusion. Looks like your hunch was right, after all.

"W-... What did you just say?" Her voice betrays her disbelief, her eye twitching just a little bit; time to strike while the iron is hot.
"You can't possibly mean..."

"Yes, it's all true. Isn't it, Flan?" Flandre looks back at you curiously, tilting her head to one side - well, she's not going to be of any help in turning the joke around on Remilia. Ah well, she probably really is that innocent, after all. Seizing the opportunity, you take a good few steps closer, staring Remilia right in her face, trying your best not to crack a smile or laugh, using every last bit of strength of will to put on a serious face. And she's totally buying it. "I must confess. Let me tell you exactly what I've done..."

Before she can even react, you lean in, placing your hand next to her ear to whisper to her all of the saucy details - Oh, where to begin, where to begin...
The way she held them in her hands? The way you gave her yours and took hers for yourself? Oh, and of course, the way you were both just licking away, enjoying every minute of it. Oh, and you just can't ignore how well her fingers gripped that cylindrical shaft, her tongue working every angle, even using the rest of her mouth when she needed to. Frankly, it's amazing she isn't messier, but that's just a testament to how well she made sure to clean up every possible drop.
As you keep whispering, Remilia's face turns redder and redder, and by the time you finish, she looks so red and tensed up as if she were about to explode right here and now, twitching uncontrollably. You wonder if you're starting to enjoy making her twitch like this...

"W-... w-... wha... you... she... and... that sort of thing... for real!" Looks like the tables have turned, the poor girl can't even form a coherent sentence anymore; time for the coup de grâce. Licking your own fingers clean, just to drive the point home as hard as you can, you look her right in the face with the most suggestive grin you can muster.

"And I'd love to do the same with you, sometime..." At this point, you wouldn't be surprised if smoke started billowing out of her ears in a cartoon-like manner - she looks like she's literally boiling from the inside. Eyes impossibly wide, sending incredulous stares between you and a very confused Flandre, she opens and closes her mouth slowly, unable to utter the slightest noise for some time.

"F-... Fla-..." She swallows, hard. That fear for your life, that you didn't feel earlier? It's slowly starting to come to you. Still, this is just beyond hilarious; you've got to enjoy it while it lasts.
"FLANDRE!!!" Regaining the ability to move once more, the elder vampire sister rushes to her sibling, grabbing her by the shoulders.
"I-it's a joke, right? To think, my younger sister - and to do such things..." You briefly wonder if she's thinking '...before me!' or if she's just being protective. "It's not true, is it? Is it!?"

"Is what?" Ah, sweet Flan. Remilia leans in, whispering into her ear - just how much is she telling her, anyway? On the one hand, Flandre's personality and behavior is decidedly childlike for her, uh, age. On the other hand, she looks more like a petite teen than a total loli, and she's really severa hundred years old... surely her sister hasn't kept her completely in the dark from such things?
She grins at Remilia, looking happy. "Yes! It was fun, too~"

...well, crap. You were hoping she'd deny it for you, clear up the misunderstanding and all that. Your little attempt at playing with fire just might get you burnt now; Remilia slowly turns her head to face you, her nervousness earlier having messed up her usually neatly-combed hair, her fringe covering her eyes, hiding her facial expression from you, although she's still bright red like a stop sign and breathing heavily.
What is this ominous feeling..?

"I KEEL JOO!" She pounces you, tackling you against the wall of the school with the force of a wrecking ball; it's a wonder the two of you didn't crash right through. Holding you by the front of your shirt, pulling her other hand back, you swear her fingernails take on a distinctly claw-like appearance before your very eyes; and yet, she hesitates, a little fang visibly biting into her lower lip as she glares at you.
"You... Did you start it or did she? Did you hurt her? How far did you go!?"

Maybe it's time to end this before you end up as a wet red stain on the wall. "I-it was ice cream!" She drops you onto the ground instantly, looking perplexed, once more shifting stares back and forth between you and Flandre; who, by the way, is covering her mouth with her hands and trembling.

"Ice... cream? W-what are you talking about?"

"What did you think it was, then? Flan was waiting outside my house, and offered to share her ice cream with me. That's all." You try to sound scolding, although you're about this close to breaking out in laughter over how silly Remilia looks, compared to her usual confident rich girl attitude; sure, you -were- plenty scared when she rammed you into that wall, and you're still aching all over and having minor breathing difficulty from the shock, but it was totally worth it. Her eye's twitching again, and she looks to Flandre once more.

"Is he... telling the truth? Is that all it was?"

Flandre nods in response. "Of course... What did you think he was talking about, sis?"
Is there a word for a tone even redder than red? Because no other word could describe Remilia's appearance right now. Her wings droop downwards, her arms go limp, her legs shake a little bit.
>> No. 91561
File 124863584864.jpg - (35.26KB , 350x399 , 932e56642af93e1115b680a2476572988d40fe41.jpg ) [iqdb]
91561
"...W-well! Of course I knew that! I knew you were too much of a nice guy to do anything bad to Flan, I... I was just joking, of course, but you had to take things too far, you... you..." She grips her head in her hands and almost screams at you. "You idiot! ARGH!" And with that, she covers her face and runs into the school building. You look after her for a few seconds, before bursting out in uncontrollable laughter - that was just priceless!
Despite being smashed into a wall like a ragdoll, you feel mighty fine about yourself, being able to emotionally manipulate a vampire like that; your gift for giving colorful descriptions of mundane activities certainly helped in planting the seed of comedic misunderstanding. Flandre comes and helps you up, and while she seems a little sad for a brief moment, she seems to find it funny as well, smirking at first, then joining you in your laughter. By the time the two of you finally catch your breath, the bell rings, signalling the start of the school day.

"Ah-hehehe... Big sis always does get carried away when she gets the idea that someone's trying to bully me. I don't know why she would think that from something like eating ice cream together, though..." Flandre, ever oblivious to what you and Remilia were actually hinting at, scratches her head in a cute manner, unsuccessfully trying to figure out her sister's odd behavior.

When you get to class, Remilia is already sitting at her desk, not even giving you as much as a look, stubbornly staring out of the window; still somewhat red in the face. You give her an audible, satisfied chuckle as you pass her by, sitting down in your usual seat behind her, Flandre taking her seat next to you. Remilia's wings are packed together so you can't see her from behind. Oh well, best to let her cool down a little...

The door opens and all the chattering students immediately shut up; Patchouli enters the auditorium, footsteps impossible to hear. Unlike her usual routine, instead of immediately sitting down at her desk, she stops in front of it, clearing her throad in preparation before speaking.
"Due to certain... lunar conditions... miss Kamishirasawa will not be able to give her lessons, today."

"Hurray!" Cirno throws up her arms and cheers. "We get to go home early!"

"You should be so lucky... I will be filling in for her, naturally. I was merely letting you know, that is all, the school day will go on completely normally." Cirno looks more than a little disappointed. Anyway, you and the other class reps do the whole stand-bow-sit thing again - it still feels odd giving orders to a bunch of youkai like this, and not in that fun Pokémon master sense either.
"Now, I will be checking attendance..."
Patchouli goes through the list of names in her usual sleep-inducing monotone, coming to an abrupt pause when she comes to yours. Well, it should be obvious already that you're here, yet she sends a glance your way that seems somehow... surprised to see you? You just respond with a smile, and she continues on as if nothing had happened.

And so does the lesson. Flandre is still having trouble forming grammatically correct sentences, though she can at least communicate relatively successfully in English, whenever she doesn't run into problems stemming from a lacking vocabulary. Every time you correct her - which happens fairly regularly - she makes an adorable pouting face, puffing up her cheeks and furrowing her eyebrows. Once or twice, you peek in front of yourself, just to see if Remilia is still brooding, only to face a shield formed from a pair of bat wings. Is she embarassed, angry, or both? Maybe you did go just a teeny tiny little bit too far back there... Should you apologize later?

And just like that, before you can think on the matter for much longer, the lesson ends. Immediately, Remilia storms off - you can't even catch a glimpse of her face before she's already gone. Flandre doesn't seem to notice her sister's unusual state, casually humming a tune to herself while packing her things. Suddenly, she springs up in her seat and gasps to herself.

"Oh, right! The books! I need to take them to the club room..." Grinning excitedly, more to herself than you this time, she lifts the incredibly heavy-looking sports back up with one hand and heads out of the room as well, waving to you.

Hm, what to do during the break, then. You really should have brought a GameBoy or something along with you when you came here.



[] Go find Remilia, see if she's okay.
[] Go help Flandre with the books.
[] Go talk to Patchouli about something. (You know the drill - specify subject(s).)
[] Go bother someone else. (Specify)
[] Take it easy!

------------

No second update today, got a funeral to attend tomorrow morning.
>> No. 91564
>[] Take it easy!
And fall asleep again? No thanks.
[X] Go help Flandre with the books.
>> No. 91565
[x] Go help Flandre with the books.
>> No. 91566
[X] Go help Flandre with the books.

Pack them in nice and tight, if you understand where this will lead.
>> No. 91567
[x] Go find Remilia, see if she's okay.

It's bad to lose friends because of misunderstandings.
>> No. 91569
[x] Go find Remilia, see if she's okay.
Yeah, need to keep on good terms with both sisters.
>> No. 91570
[x] Go find Remilia, see if she's okay.
>> No. 91571
[X] Go find Remilia, see if she's okay.
>> No. 91572
[X] Go find Remilia, see if she's okay.
>> No. 91580
[x] Go bother someone else. (Reisen)


While I understand our desire to either patch things up from this morning (OHMYGOD TSUNDERE REMI SO HOT) or to help Flandre, we HAVE been neglecting our other...friends? acquaintances?...for a little too long.

Hence, the Bunny Girl.
>> No. 91585
Flandre seems more than happy to take care of the books herself, and we can patch things up with Remilia during lunch.

[X] Go bother someone else. (Reisen)
>> No. 91586
[X] Go find Remilia, see if she's okay.

This requires immediate mending I'd say, but the anon above has a good point. This isn't the SDM show now.
>> No. 91589
[x] Go bother someone else. (Rumia)

Bully the grue.
>> No. 91591
[] Go find Remilia, see if she's okay.
>> No. 91592
[x] Go bother someone else. (Reisen)
>> No. 91593
[x] Go bother someone else. (Reisen)
I want to flip her skirt soooooo bad.
>> No. 91594
[x] Go find Remilia, see if she's okay.
>> No. 91595
[X] Go find Remilia, see if she's okay.

You know, even though I had wondered if she wasn't joking, I'm kinda surprised that she really wasn't. Hell, just from the excellent sense of smell she has shown herself to have, you would think she would have noticed there was something odd about her assumption, but I suppose by that point she had already gotten too carried away to think it through rationally.

Still, best to nip things in the bud now and apologize for teasing her like that, even if it is more or less her own fault for making such a ridiculous assumption and jumping to conclusions like that.

...though, it does sort of beg the question as to just what sort of person she thinks we are for such a thing to be the first thought that came to mind like that.
>> No. 91596
[x] Go bother someone else. (Reisen)
>> No. 91597
We should bring her some ice cream as a peace offering, and then "do such things on her~"
>> No. 91602
[X] Go find Remilia, see if she's okay.
>> No. 91605
[Q] Go find Remilia, see if she's okay.

Don't let her simmer.
>> No. 91608
[X] Go find Remilia, see if she's okay.
>> No. 91611
[x] Go find Remilia, see if she's okay.
[x] Bring ice cream, if possible.

perfect
>> No. 91628
[x] Go bother someone else. (Reisen)
It's only the beggining of the story, anon is being annoyingly clingy to Remillia.
>> No. 91630
[x] Go bother someone else. (Reisen)
Letting Remilia cool down until lunch would be better. If we go now we might not succeed.
Anyway, we didn't ask Reisen ''why was she so nervous'' yet. We got make her join the book club, too.
>> No. 91633
[X] Go bother someone else. (Reisen)
>> No. 91634
[X] Go bother someone else. (Reisen)

I like my Remilia as much as the next guy, but let her cool off. We'll have more luck with her if we have more time to talk to her anyway - she'll just use the shortness of the break as an excuse to be curt.
>> No. 91635
[X] Go bother someone else. (Reisen)
>> No. 91637
>>91597
I voted for Reisen, but this is good stuff.

In the event we do end up going after Remilia,
[X] Bring ice cream, if possible.
[X] "I did say I wanted to do the same with you..."
>> No. 91644
[x] Go find Remilia, see if she's okay.
[x] Bring ice cream, if possible.

Remilia seems to be the kind of person to ruminate the longer things are left unfinished, rather than "cooling off".
>> No. 91647
Against my better judgement...

[x] Go find Remilia, see if she's okay.
[x] Bring ice cream, if possible.

It could just serve to embarrass her further, but the opportunity is too good to pass up.
>> No. 91648
File 124870491337.jpg - (256.21KB , 1591x1600 , 4b70293d34d1ba5baa7240500ee58323fc753219.jpg ) [iqdb]
91648
Remilia wins by 4 votes (at least at the moment of me typing this).

-----------

Man, what a drag... You really ought to make some more stable friends. While you'd probably love nothing more than to just laze about, a pang of guilt is chewing at you from the inside, preventing you from relaxing. Maybe you were too hard on Remilia. (Gosh, that sounds so ridiculous considering what she is...)
Plus, the last time you took a nap in public didn't end too well. Might as well go see if you can find her; and maybe even apologize. Maybe. She did start it, after all. Before you can exit the auditorium, you swear you hear someone quietly mention your name; looking towards the first-years, you can see Rumia whispering something to another, winged girl. Upon noticing you staring at them, she immediately shuts up and turns away, as does the other girl. Just what are those two plotting..?

Anyway, no time for that. You've got to find Remilia and get her to stop brooding by herself. Somehow, things just don't feel right when the sisters are not together, Remilia being cheerful and energetic, poking fun at you or teaching her sister good manners. You start checking everywhere you can think of, regardless of your slightly lacking understanding of the full layout of the school; as a result, you end up barging into several club rooms on the second floor, apologizing politely each time (and waving hello to Flan; at least now you know where the book club room is located).
The one place you don't check is, naturally, the girls' bathroom - reasons being obvious. After awkwardly lurking outside for a while, you catch sight of another of your classmates - a green-haired girl with a frog-shaped hairpin and snake-shaped hair ornament... thingy, and ask her to check inside for you. Though you get a funny look from her, she does decide to help you - what a good girl! - revealing that Remilia is indeed not hiding inside.

Curses! Where's that girl gone off to? The thought crosses your mind that she might have gone home altogether, but then you get an idea. That spot, where you had lunch together on Wednesday. Remilia was the one who picked it out, wasn't she? Something about a tree she liked to sit under to get away from the sun... It's worth checking out.

And sure enough, there she is - sitting under the small apple tree near the school, the pair of leathery bat wings protruding from the sides betray her location on the other side of the trunk. Gosh, what a drama queen... Ah well. You sit down on the other side of the tree, back against the trunk, and take a deep breath. The air really is much more fresh in Gensokyo, than what you're used to in cities and the like. Minutes pass, as the two of you sit on opposing sides of the same tree, not uttering a single word, merely listening to the chirping of birds and cicadas.

Then she finally decides to be the first one to speak.
"...What do -you- want? To make fun of me some more? I could hear you laughing, you know..."

"Hey, you started it."

"As if!" Her wings flap once out of frustration. It's funny, you never noticed them moving back when you still thought they were part of a costume.

"Come on, be honest - you were just trying to make me squirm, making accusations like that. Or do you really think of me like that? Just what sort of person do you think I am to even suggest such a thing?"

"Tsk, fine... I admit it, I was just joking around. A girl's gotta have her laughs, you know?"

"At the expense of your sister and me?"

A soft grunt is heard from the other side of the tree. "Shut up... You're even worse, you know. Playing with me like that..." She stays quiet again for a brief moment.
"Flan's well-being is a weakness of mine, of sorts. If there's even a chance of her being in trouble, I tend to lose my ability to listen to reason." There's a loud tearing sound; looking to the side, you notice her slender hand, gripping the grass and slowly ripping patches of it out of the soil.
"And making me think things like that... You really are the worst."

"Oh, stop that already. You're starting to sound like a tired old anime stereotype." Hearing a quiet 'humph' sound from behind yourself, you can already imagine her pressing her lower lip forwards, making her usual pouting face.

Another minute or two of silence. "If you ever joke about anything like that again... I might not hesitate and stop, next time." Her voice sounds morbidly serious.

"Don't you think you're being overprotective? What are you going to do if Flan gets a boyfriend someday in the future?" There is no answer. How long have the two of you been sitting like this, you wonder?

"You know, the break's almost ov-..."

"If he were a proper boyfriend... Someone I knew and trusted to be a genuinely nice person, who loved and cherished her? I would not mind." Light shuffling sounds. Her wings droop downwards for just a bit.
"A-anyway, I don't see why that is any of your business! Shoo, begone, pest, I'm not done being upset with you yet."

"Even though you started it."

"I. Don't. Care! Now buzz off before I get really mad at you... I need time to cool off." At least her voice sounds somewhat less angry by now. You slowly stand up, deciding it's best to give her the privacy she so desires.
"Oh, and if you ever bring up what happened this morning ever again, so help me I'll..."

"Understood, milady," you reply mockingly, hurrying off. That didn’t go too well, you mostly just got yelled at. Phew, what a complicated woman... Maybe she's the one who really needs a boyfriend. So, she really was joking after all; for a moment there, you had been afraid she was actually serious from the start. But hey, if she started it, then it's not your fault, right? In any case, the bell rings just as you enter the auditorium, and the next lesson begins. Remilia doesn't show up - guess she decided to skip class...
>> No. 91649
File 124870497710.png - (797.35KB , 828x607 , eb33e378690e88f7aafe88744dccfd5fa6246b59.png ) [iqdb]
91649
History is already not exactly the most exciting subject you could think of, but being taught by Patchouli redefines it into a new meaning for the word 'dull'. Being told of the goings-on in the court of Louis Xwhatever in Patchouli's mind-numbing monotone is enough to put to sleep a legion of insomniacs hyped up on energy drinks. She's also not nearly as pleasant to look at as Keine, all covered up in that baggy robe of hers. Struggling hard to stay awake, you decide to pester Flandre a little.

"Hey, Flan. Has your sister always had such a hot-and-cold personality?"

Your blonde little deskmate blinks at you curiously, taking a break from making notes on Patchouli's nightmarishly boring lecture. "Hum? How do you mean?"

"You know... Usually she's all laughing and joking around, but after I pulled that prank on her this morning, she's been angry and avoiding looking me in the face. I don't think I deserved that much... do you?"

She turns her eyes upwards, pondering the subject for a moment, emitting a series of 'hmms' and 'haahs', before giving you a nervous smile, shrugging her shoulders lightly.
"I don't know... Neither of us has ever had many guy friends."
...not the answer you were expecting to hear. And once more, your guess at how much Flandre actually knows or doesn't know about the differences between men and women is thrown off. What's she saying anyway - is Remilia embarrassed because you're a guy? You suddenly feel like one of those typically annoying harem anime protagonists - surrounded by an army of girls, yet completely oblivious to their feelings towards him. And yet, you'd still rather not rush in making assumptions about girls you've only known for four days - partially out of a fear for your life, due to said girls being several magnitudes stronger than yourself.

Maybe she'll have cooled down enough to properly apologize to by lunch time. Admittedly, you were being somewhat difficult just now, too. Ah well... Guess it can't be helped for now. So, you take the next most logical course of action - copy notes off Flandre, and make a mental note to start paying attention in class. The lesson ends soon enough, thankfully - most of the students look half-dead from Patchouli's lecture. Speaking of whom, she's walking in your direction.

As she gets to your desk, she turns to you and Flandre, scowling at you quietly for a while, until everyone else has left the room.
"And where, exactly, is mistress Remilia? I did not stop tutoring her back at the mansion just so she could skip class in school."

"She wasn't feeling well." A vague excuse at best, but you'd rather not have Remilia get in trouble because of your sense of humor; even though Patchouli is technically her... what? Employee? Or friend? You're still not entirely sure what everyone's relation to one another is in the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Patchouli furrows her brows at you skeptically, though she doesn't ask any further, instead heading back to her desk to prepare for the next lesson.

You lean back in your chair, sighing heavily - your life is slowly changing into a high school drama. You thought a land populated by powerful youkai would have more exciting things, like epic battles fought while flying through the air, spraying fireballs and the like at each other. Well, that'd be kind of cool to watch, but not to participate in... So, what to do during the break?



[] Ask Flandre to show you what she's done in the club room.
[] Go challenge Rumia to a battle... of wits.
[] Go talk to Patchouli about something.
[] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
[] Zzz...
[] (Write-in)
>> No. 91650
>she does decide to help you - what a good girl!
Oho. Isn't she just?

[X] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
>> No. 91651
[x] Go challenge Rumia to a battle... of wits.

DOHOHOHOHO~!
>> No. 91652
[x] Go challenge Rumia to a battle... of wits.
>> No. 91653
[] Go challenge Rumia to a battle... of wits.
>> No. 91654
[x] Go challenge Rumia to a battle... of wits.
>> No. 91655
[X] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
By the way, when are we going to start training with Patchy? We also have to return something to Sakuya...
And poor Remilia. She just isn't used to such jokes.
>> No. 91656
>[x] Go challenge Rumia to a battle... of wits.
"Rumia, you may be stronger than me but I can easily outsmart you!"
Rumia bites your hand off.
"Is that so~ coming here seemed pretty stupid to me."

[x] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
>> No. 91657
>>91656
Exactly. I doubt she'd play nice.

[X] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
>> No. 91658
[X] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
>> No. 91659
[+] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
>> No. 91660
[X]Find Remilia.
>> No. 91661
[x] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
>> No. 91663
[X]Find Remilia.
>> No. 91664
[x] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
>> No. 91665
[x] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.

Yappari...Remi's not in the mood for reconciliation right now.
>> No. 91666
[X] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
[X] Flip her skirt.
>> No. 91667
[X] Ask Flandre to show you what she's done in the club room.

Don't care about no stupid bunny girl.
>> No. 91668
[x] Go challenge Rumia to a battle... of wits.
>> No. 91669
[X] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
>> No. 91671
[x] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
>> No. 91672
>>91657

I originally voted for the Rumia option as a joke, actually.
Once we work how how to defend ourselves, however... that'll be a different story.
For now, though, I don't mind waiting a bit longer for my imouto Rumia.
>> No. 91673
>>91672
I've found that you'll only cause yourself trouble if you vote for joke options you really don't intend to follow-up on around here or don't think will work.

Wonder what's miffed Patchy.
>> No. 91674
[X] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
>> No. 91675
[x] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
>> No. 91676
[X] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
>> No. 91689
[X] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
>> No. 91690
>>91666
Oh gawd.
[X] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
[X] Flip her skirt.

Reveal the blue striped panties, we must see them.
>> No. 91701
Work in the morning, no nightly update.
>> No. 91710
[x] Find Remilia.

Remi > Reisen.
>> No. 91711
[X] Zzz...

THIS TIME...SHALL BE DIFFERENT!
>> No. 91712
>>91710
Sure, but not now. We just talked with Remilia.
>> No. 91715
[x] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
>> No. 91716
Wow, I haven't seen so many votes in ages!

Well, except when there is votespam, but this isn't the case, right?
>> No. 91726
[X] Go challenge Rumia to a battle... of wits.
>> No. 91732
>>91712
Eh, fair enough.

>>91710
Changing vote to [X] Go challenge Rumia to a battle... of wits.

I want to see how she'll react to us after we scared the shit out of her last night.
>> No. 91738
[x] Ask Flandre to show you what she's done in the club room.
>> No. 91740
[X] Go challenge Rumia to a battle... of wits.
>> No. 91749
[X] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.
>> No. 91796
[X] Go talk to Reisen, you really ought to get to know her better by now.

Need moar updates.
>> No. 91802
[x] Go challenge Rumia to a battle... of wits.

Maybe she thinks we're a vampire now?
>> No. 91809
>>91673

Well, it was a joke that I didn't mind following through on, either.
I... I just fuckin' love Rumia, man! ;_;
She needs more love!
>> No. 91819
>>She needs more love!

She's tried twice now to kill one of her fellow classmates for food, nearly causing Flandre to go megaton in the process. If there's anything she needs, it's a goddam boot to the head.
>> No. 91820
>>91819

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
>> No. 91821
>>91809
>>91819

Who says we can't give her both?

Then we can have two cute blond girls.
>> No. 91823
>>91821
For about 5 seconds, after which Rumia kills you and Flandre goes apocalyptic.
>> No. 91824
File 124880450942.jpg - (43.15KB , 655x550 , 1187473247506.jpg ) [iqdb]
91824
>>91821
Why would you need (or even want) two when you already have the best one?
>> No. 91825
File 124880533589.jpg - (331.89KB , 805x700 , f8c71de855abc3048f78d91e241ecb46bb2eedf2.jpg ) [iqdb]
91825
Man, you're bored out of your skull! Though there's a nagging urge to go dick around with Rumia to get back at her for trying to attack you twice now, you doubt she'd play nice, and you don't want to risk losing an arm or two until you're better able to defend yourself from crazy anthropophagous little girls.

And yes, the only reason you know that word is because you saw it in a dictionary during English class earlier today.

Hm, how else to pass the time? Finding Remilia again is probably not an option, and even if it were, you don't think it'd be a good idea to be around her for a while. You'd ask Flandre to show you what she's done in the club room, but that can wait until after lessons are over, right? And then it suddenly occurs to you that you pretty much only know three people in your school so far, one of which wants to eat you.

No, wait. Four. You've talked to Reisen a fair few times by now, haven't you? And none of those times have resulted in her trying to eat you; granted, you think rabbits are supposed to be herbivorous, but you're unsure if the same applies to humanoid rabbit... youkai... things. In any case, she seems to be one of the more stable girls in the school, so you might as well try to make friends.

Wait, she's gone - damnit, where'd she go? Thinking back on yesterday's events, you recall her being the nurse's assistant. You also recall those sweet uniforms, but there's time for that later, when you've got private time. For now, you tell Flandre you'll see her during the next lesson and make your way out of the auditorium, trying to remember what direction the nurse's office was supposed to be. Admittedly, the one time you were there, you were taken there while you were unconcious - did Patchouli drag you there? Maybe floated or teleported you there with a spell..? While scouting the building for the nurse's office, you take a moment to wonder what weightlessness would feel like. Something like being underwater?

There it is, right up ahead - retracing your steps from going home last night backwards in your head did the trick. You knock on the door, just in case, waiting patiently; hey, you can hear voices coming from inside. Not the "Come in" you were waiting for, but... Reisen's voice, muffled screaming? Time to be the big damn hero - you bust right on in, although this would have been more dramatic and impressive if the door had actually been locked in the first place.

You are presented with the sight of the nurse - Eirin was her name, right? - halfway through the process of forcing one of those nurse outfits onto someone else; presumably Reisen, judging by the floppy bunny ears sticking out through the top.

"Stop struggling, Udonge! The boys are going to expect a cute nurse's assistant to comfort them when they come for check-ups~"

"B-but there's only one boy in the entire school!"

"And if you keep struggling we're never going to attract any more, now are we?"

By the way, notice how it was only 'halfway' through the process? Looking towards Reisen, eyes aiming a bit lower than they ought to, you spot something... striped, blue and white. So they DO have a special hole for the tail!

You slam the door behind you immediately after exiting. Nobody saw you, right? Reisen's face was stuck somewhere inside that nurse outfit, and Eirin seemed more than preoccupied at the time. And you're going to pretend you never saw or heard any of that. After taking a few minutes to calm yourself down (as well as wait for the voices inside to stop), you knock on the door again. This time, the door is opened, by the shorter, dark-haired bunny girl, who gives you a bit of a bored frown.
"Whaddaya want?"

"Oh, me? I'm just here to, uh..." Well, you can't very well just say you came all the way here to see Reisen, now can you? That's just sound weird and/or suspicious.
"I banged my knee."

She tilts her head at you - almost ninety degrees to one side in nearly an instant, it's really weird to look at - as if you had just said the weirdest thing.
"Shouldn't you get a girlfriend to do that kind of thing with?"

"..."
This girl is either an idiot or you're being trolled.
"Are you going to let me in or not?"

Finally, Reisen comes to the rescue from the back of the room, finally dressed in that inexplicably hot nurse outfit, hat with red cross on it included. As she spots you and the other bunny girl bickering among each other, she rushes over and literally picks her up by the ears. What a sight...
"Tewi, how many times have I told you not to scare people off just because you're lazy?" She looks harsh. "You know very well that Master is going to punish me for it in the end..." And now she looks like she's about to cry; poor little bunny girl...

"That's why I don't have to worry about consequences, right?" Tewi seems to have completely missed the point of Reisen's scolding just now. Somehow, you get the feeling these two are like this with each other every day. You politely wait for them to finish, Tewi scampering off somewhere and leaving you alone with a very tired looking Reisen in the end.

"Geez... I'm sorry about that. That girl often ends up being a burden rather than being of any help..." She looks kind of cute right now. One ear drooping downwards, one hand on her hip, glancing after Tewi with a slightly frustrated facial expression - and all this in an outfit like... like that. Turning her bright red eyes back to you, she graces you with a soft smile. "Anyway, how may I help you? Got a headache? Feeling sick?"

"Uh... headache. Yeah, that's it. Gah!" With a not-too-fake sounding groan, you grip your skull in both hands to demonstrate how much pain you're not actually in. Somehow, the thought of Reisen nursing you back to health doesn't sound half bad at all - that concerned look on her face, it just makes your heart melt.

And then Tewi sticks her head back in the room. "He told ME he banged his knee!" Busted. You make a note to go wabbit hunting one of these days, glaring at the dark-haired bunny who promptly runs off again, cackling to herself in a satisfied manner. Reisen gives you a quizzical glance, and you throw up your hands in surrender.

"Alright, you've caught me. I lied, I'm feeling fine. I just wanted to come see you, that's all."

She looks incredulous. "To see me? Why?"

"Well, uh..." Hurry, think of something to say that won't make you look like some creepy lovesick stalker. "I wanted to thank you for yesterday." Good!

"Oh, don't mention it!" She's smiling again, making dismissive motions with her hand. "You weren't heavy at all! It didn't take me long to get you here from miss Knowledge's office."
Wait, what.

She carried you!?

...right, you were supposed to give up being surprised in Gensokyo anymore. Still, why is the imbalance always in favor of the supernaturals? Why are they always harder, better, faster, stronger? When do the squishy humans get a break? Oh well...
>> No. 91826
File 124880536517.jpg - (95.92KB , 500x500 , f66b69e136f30877090e1a89d8e6fa568bd4fe7d.jpg ) [iqdb]
91826
"Oh... I did mean to ask, but I didn't have the time, earlier. Are you feeling any better? It was somewhat worrying, seeing you unconcious like that... Do you have some sort of illness?"
There's that concerned look again. Maybe you should go blow up some lightbulbs and trigger yet another migraine+nosebleed combo so she'd get to treat you until you're better...

"Nah, I'm fine... It's probably just sleep deprivation, or something. I was just tired, that's all there is to it."

"Ah, sleep deprivation? We have just the thing for that!" She hurries to what appears to be a large wall-mounted medical cabinet, and pulls out a small bottle of red-and-blue-colored two-part gel capsules, promptly handing it to you.
"There you go! That's Master's brand new medicine, guaranteed to knock you out- er, I mean, put you right to sleep after taking one! Guaranteed to give you at least eight full hours of rest and relaxation!" All of a sudden, she leans in close for a whisper.
"I'm not supposed to hand any of these out yet, but you look like you could really use a good night's sleep..." Thank you, captain obvious. Though hesitating, you accept the ominous little bottle, smiling back at her.

"Thanks. So, does that make us friends? If you're willing to do me a favor like this."

She looks slightly taken aback by your words, but then nods with a friendly face. "I guess it does. Remember not to exceed the recommended daily dosage!"

"I'll remember. Thanks again!" Well, that was somewhat weird, but no worse than anything else you've seen around here so far. You decide to pocket away the little bottle of pills for now, having no idea what to actually do with them - do you dare take one before bed and see if you'll survive the night? You'll have to take some time to consider the consequences, before making any such rash decisions...

Hey, maybe you could secretly pop one of these in whatever it is Rumia drinks for lunch, as a prank? Hm... Nah, the odds of you being able to sneak up on her - or her consuming normal (by human standards) forms of food and drink - are rather slim, best not to risk becoming her dessert. Seriously, whose bright idea was it to admit a human student into a school populated by creatures that happen to have a taste for humans?

Anyway, you'll get back at her somehow, some day. You've already won a sort-of victory over her, scaring her like that the other night. You still have no idea where that came from - didn't you see one of those Animal Planet wackos do something like that once, run towards a lion to psyche it out and make it run away? Somehow, you doubt it'll work the next time, though.
Maybe it -would- be a good idea to get some training from Patchouli, one of these days. Whether learning to blow things up with mere thoughts will make you any less human is somehow not as much of a concern after being nearly killed two times in four days. Well, three - a shiver runs down your spine as you think of what could have happened this morning, if Remilia hadn't hesitated. But the fact that she did shows that she still cares for you as a friend, right?

With your mind clouded in thoughts about your relationships towards the various grossly overpowered females in the school, you manage to bump into someone in the hallway, and she utters a funny noise.
"...Do watch where you are going, Jin." That nickname... It's Patchouli, heading back to the auditorium (which you've managed to pass entirely in your stupor) for the next lesson.
"You are not planning on skipping the next lesson, are you? That would be rather... foolish." Even though she most likely means it in the sense that you'll remain stupid if you don't study properly, it still comes out sounding like a death threat, the way she says it...

"O-of course not. I just got a little lost, that's all... After all, it's only my fourth day here." As good an excuse as any - Patchouli looks unimpressed.
"Erm... Not to pry, but is there something wrong? You seem somehow upset with me, today, and I'd rather find out what I've done and fix things up as soon as possible..."

She fixes you with one of her coldest stares for a good minute or so, before slowly saying: "I hate... not knowing things." Long pause.
"Firstly, I have to admit I am... surprised to see you here, today. I had assumed you would require more time to cope with the reality I have revealed to you. You've either got exceptional mental fortitude, or you're too stupid to be affected by such things." You can't tell if that was meant to be a compliment or insult.
"Secondly... I saw you outside with the mistress and her sister." You swallow, audibly. "I heard her raising her voice at you, and saw her nearly assault you. Remilia was then absent from the last lesson, and I have the feeling she won't be present in the next one, either. I would have you tell me what all the commotion was about - partly because I care for her as the mistress of the mansion I live in, and my close friend. Partly because I do not tolerate absentees as a teacher. And, partly, because I would like to know whether or not she intends to kill you for whatever reason."



[] LAWFUL: Tell her the whole story, starting with the ice cream, detailing how Remilia was pulling a poor joke on you about molesting Flandre, and how she got upset when she found out you turned the joke around back at her.
[] GOOD: "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarass her further if more people knew about it."
[] NEUTRAL: "We got into a bit of an argument and she's a little upset with me, but we'll get over it.
[] EVIL: "Why don't you ask her yourself? She started it."
[] CHAOTIC: "Remilia confessed her undying love to me, but I had to refuse because my heart was not ready. She didn't take it well, the poor girl..."
>> No. 91827
File 124880544473.jpg - (292.53KB , 500x712 , 1205368578427.jpg ) [iqdb]
91827
>>91824
>> No. 91830
[x] GOOD: "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarass her further if more people knew about it."
>> No. 91831
[x] GOOD: "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarrass her further if more people knew about it."

Changing vote. Remilia and embarrassment don't go well together.
>> No. 91832
[x] GOOD: "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarrass her further if more people knew about it."
>> No. 91836
[X] GOOD: "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarrass her further if more people knew about it."

Well, she did say to not bring it up again. But who knows, maybe someday the two of us will look back on that morning and laugh about the time she joked about us molesting Flan, us joking back about us molesting Flan, and then her almost turning us into a red stain on the wall as a result.

>>Seriously, whose bright idea was it to admit a human student into a school populated by creatures that happen to have a taste for humans?

Goddamn it, Yukari.
>> No. 91837
[X] GOOD: "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarrass her further if more people knew about it."
>> No. 91838
[X] SILLY: Recount the events of this morning in as much lurid detail as you offered Remi.
- [X] "... so yeah. Then Remilia flipped out when she heard. You'd think she'd never eaten ice cream before."
>> No. 91839
[X] GOOD: "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarrass her further if more people knew about it."

All-round best choice.
>> No. 91840
>>91838
In hindsight, this would have made for a much more hilarious CHAOTIC option.
>> No. 91842
[X] GOOD: "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarrass her further if more people knew about it."
>> No. 91843
[x] GOOD: "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarrass her further if more people knew about it."
>> No. 91844
[Q] GOOD: "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarrass her further if more people knew about it."
>> No. 91845
I'll have to think on it.... but I have to wonder what caused Jin to spaz out like that seeing something out of that twisted game (Uya no Saya wasn't it?)

I wonder if Reisen caused it or not....

if it was anyone else I'd have to say GOOD for sure, but since this is Patchy, one of Remi's long time friends, I'm torn.
>> No. 91847
[X] GOOD: "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarrass her further if more people knew about it."
>> No. 91849
[x] GOOD: "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarrass her further if more people knew about it."
>> No. 91850
>>91845
I'm wondering if the dreams aren't in some way a sign that he was actually quite aware of the reality of his situation before Patchy told him the truth, but only on a subconscious level. The fact that despite everything appearing normal and his classmates not looking anything like the monsters they supposedly are gets reversed in the dream, where everything that was once "normal" is now twisted and all the seemingly normal classmates are hideous monsters. Well, all but one, that is...
>> No. 91851
[X] GOOD: "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarrass her further if more people knew about it."

>>91845
Saya no Uta/Saya's Song
>> No. 91852
File 124880923588.jpg - (54.83KB , 799x599 , Saya.jpg ) [iqdb]
91852
>>91845
Saya no Uta. It was clearly a reference to the game, with Flandre playing the role of Saya, the only person that looks humanoid to the main character

>I wonder if Reisen caused it or not....
What would she do that for?

>>91850
>The fact that despite everything appearing normal and his classmates not looking anything like the monsters they supposedly are gets reversed in the dream, where everything that was once "normal" is now twisted and all the seemingly normal classmates are hideous monsters.
Well, people like Reimu aren't exactly hideous monsters. Plus canonically flandre should be among the most hideous.
>> No. 91853
[x] LAWFUL: Tell her the whole story, starting with the ice cream, detailing how Remilia was pulling a poor joke on you about molesting Flandre, and how she got upset when she found out you turned the joke around back at her.
>> No. 91854
>"I hate... not knowing things."

I don't think it's a great idea to feed her vague bullshit after she said that.

[x] LAWFUL: Tell her the whole story, starting with the ice cream, detailing how Remilia was pulling a poor joke on you about molesting Flandre, and how she got upset when she found out you turned the joke around back at her.
>> No. 91855
[x] LAWFUL: Tell her the whole story, starting with the ice cream, detailing how Remilia was pulling a poor joke on you about molesting Flandre, and how she got upset when she found out you turned the joke around back at her.
>> No. 91856
>>I don't think it's a great idea to feed her vague bullshit after she said that.

True, but I also don't think it's a great idea to talk about something Remilia made it clear she didn't want us to talk about while standing in the middle of the hall at school, where just about anyone could accidentally overhear us.
>> No. 91861
[x] LAWFUL GOOD: "Oh, that. It was just some stupid prank. I guess I might have taken it too far. I didn't think she'd be that upset... but you don't need to worry. We'll move on."

Taking responsibility while simultaneously honoring Remi's wishes and respecting Patchouli's concern for her friend.

WHITE KNIGHT ROUTE, GO!
>> No. 91864
[X] LAWFUL: Tell her the whole story, starting with the ice cream, detailing how Remilia was pulling a poor joke on you about molesting Flandre, and how she got upset when she found out you turned the joke around back at her.
>> No. 91866
>>91852

I do not know but what else would explain the sheer mindfuckery Jin experienced. Then again it was a dream; perhaps his mind was acting up.

Still mind fuckery like that doesn't come out of no where. (Even for a cheeky response to someone referring to Saya no Uta earlier)

[x] LAWFUL: Tell her the whole story, starting with the ice cream, detailing how Remilia was pulling a poor joke on you about molesting Flandre, and how she got upset when she found out you turned the joke around back at her.

Well Patchy seems cool and collected enough not to fry us upon hearing that. (Sakuya on the other hand...)
>> No. 91868
[X] GOOD: "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarrass her further if more people knew about it."
>> No. 91869
[] GOOD: "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarass her further if more people knew about it."
>> No. 91871
[X]GOOD + Mention the fact that Remilia specifically told you not to tell anyone about what happened if Patchouli is not satisfied.
>> No. 91872
[ze] LAWFUL: Tell her the whole story, starting with the ice cream, detailing how Remilia was pulling a poor joke on you about molesting Flandre, and how she got upset when she found out you turned the joke around back at her.

>>91826
You obtained ROOFIES from Nurse Reisen!

>>91856
Read >>91845 again: She's one of Remilia's longtime friends.
I think it's pretty safe to say she's got the proper clearance.
>> No. 91877
>>91872
Did you miss
>where just about anyone could accidentally overhear us.

[x] LAWFUL NEUTRAL: Tell her it was just a joke gone wrong on your part, and she needed a little time to cool off. We can explain more in private if necessary, Remilia would appreciate if we showed a little more discretion than blabbing about it in the school hallway.
>> No. 91879
[x] CHAOTIC: "Remilia confessed her undying love to me, but I had to refuse because my heart was not ready. She didn't take it well, the poor girl..."

Chaotic Evil hmmmm.
>> No. 91888
[x] LAWFUL GOOD: "Oh, that. It was just some stupid prank. I guess I might have taken it too far. I didn't think she'd be that upset... but you don't need to worry. We'll move on."
[X] "However, you can always ask her about it if this is not enough. She told me not to bring it up again, so I don't want to go back on that, you know?"
>> No. 91966
File 124888277847.jpg - (341.76KB , 500x711 , f17e7f40862e58a4a08f91c5e72b502749765aa6.jpg ) [iqdb]
91966
Although the unpleasant stress Patchouli had put on the word 'hate' leaves you feeling even more uncomfortable than usual under those bottomless purple pools that are her eyes, you feel the need to be the good guy - to defend a lady's honor! Or, to put it in a less dramatic way, to keep the secret your friend - Remilia is still your friend, right? - specifically told you not to bring up to anyone, ever. Even if you'll only attract Patchouli's scorn by not telling her anything, maybe you can sway her not to investigate on her own. Embarassment and Remilia REALLY don't go together well.

"I'm sorry." You take a moment to gather yourself before continuing on, those eyes making this feel like an interrogation. "It's behind us now. It'd be best if everyone involved just forgot about it, for her sake. It'd only embarass her further if more people knew about it." Patchouli narrows her eyes at you, furrowing her brow as her face adopts a suspicious scowl; you promptly shake your hands back and forth in front of yourself defensively, adding on: "Relax, it's nothing really serious - it's just, ah, she specifically asked me not to bring it up ever again, or tell anyone, you see... I'm only keeping it a secret because I don't want to hurt her feelings."

Well, at least the scowl seems to soften a bit, though she still seems unsatisfied. You feel good though; you stood your ground adamantly and didn't betray a friend under stress. You'd add bonus points to yourself for resisting a mighty sorceress, but somehow Patchouli seems to be one of the youkai in Gensokyo least interested in your bloody demise. For now, at least. In a rare expression of emotion, she briefly closes her eyes and sighs deeply.
"In that case, we should simply head back to the auditorium. The lesson is about to begin."
Fair enough. As you get to the door, right before entering she adds: "Very well, I will take your word for it; I will not stick my nose into Remilia's business this time. However, I do not normally appreciate secrets..."

You nod, swallowing again. What a creepy woman... Does that kind of attitude come with age? You wonder how old Remilia and Flandre actually are; both of them have their childish moments, Flandre apparently having them even more often than her mature ones. All of a sudden, you feel incredibly young... And short-lived. A little depressing, really - a human's entire lifespan is like a mere year to these creatures. Will Remi and Flan remember you in a few centuries?

...

Oh well, no point in brooding over such things in the present. As for right now, it's time for math. Which means it's time to mostly lean over to Flandre's side of the desk, peeking into her notebook, until she softly giggles at you and slides it closer to the center of the desk - this has already become the usual routine for you two, somehow. You can't remember when you stopped minding it, either.
"Ahh... See, you forgot this part right here..." Even when she's correcting your mistakes for you, looking so serious, she's just adorable in her own way.
"Hey, you!" Suddenly, her hand grabs your chin, turning your face upright, facing her, establishing eye contact. Despite being incredibly gentle while doing so, you can -feel- her strength - if she wanted to, she could easily dislocate your jaw about now.
"You're not paying attention, silly. How can you get better with numbers if you don't pay attention?"

"I wasn't?"

"No, you were... I dunno..." Seeming kind of hesitant, she lets go and turns her eyes away, smiling in that nervous way she usually does when her sister overwhelms her with information. "...looking at me, like you were daydreaming or something."

"Ah, heh, er, sorry about that... Was just lost in thought there, for a moment. So tell me more about, er, what was it again... partial derivatives." The lesson goes on normally - that is, you still not understanding things completely, but Flandre's actually being a great help. In the end, Patchouli hands out such ridiculous amounts of homework you swear she's just trying to get back at you for keeping secrets from her.

Well, screw that - time for lunch break! Except you didn't -bring- any lunch today. As the realization dawns upon you, your stomach growls loudly in protest further amplifying your own sense of hunger. If the youkai don't get you, then one of these days you're simply going to starve to death, if this keeps up. Ah, you can already feel the energy slowly draining away from you, as you slump down against the wall... goodbye, cruel world!

And then, suddenly, a pale white, warm hand grabs yours, and you look up, your hazy eyes making out a winged figure standing before you, reaching out to you, helping you up... like an angel from the heavens, come to your rescue from such an untimely demise.
"Hi Flan." As you weakly stand back up on your feet, rubbing your eyes to clear your vision, her smiling face comes into your view once more. She leans closer to you, eyes looking right into yours, before asking you a question.

"You hungry?" Despite the utter stupidity of what she just asked, it lights a faint spark of hope within you; it takes a considerable amount of willpower to keep yourself from embracing her tightly right about now.

"Yes! Er, I mean, yes. I didn't exactly have much of a filling breakfast today, after all." She responds with an excited grin, showing off her cute little fangs. Cute? Well, as long as she's not biting you, sure. Bringing her other hand out from behind her back, she reveals what appears to be a neatly-packed lunchbox.

"Sakuya packed a little extra for me today... You always look so hungry during lunch break, so I thought I'd, ah... You know, share!" You can't help but think back on those weird red meatball things; they certainly didn't smell particularly appetizing, but beggars can't be choosers, right? However, once you head outside (dining in the outdoors really is the best), it turns out the lunchbox is divided into two sections - one has her usual somewhat-odd-looking food, the other has some sandwiches and a tangerine. Not wasting any space, a small thermos has been attached to the inside of the top lid, two cups included. Naturally, it's full of tea.

While the two of you enjoy your little meal together, you can't help but wonder where Remilia could have gone. Did she go home, deciding to take the rest of the day off? Looking towards the spot behind the tree where she was sitting, you notice a crude circle of dirt where there used to be grass... Yeah, maybe it'd be a good idea to make sure that girl never vents her frustrations on you, it could end up being hazardous to your health. Shaking such scary thoughts from your mind, you resume munching your delicious sandwich. Tuna.

After lunch, the rest of the schoolday passes by so uneventfully you barely even notice. The one thing that does catch your attention is Rumia whispering something to the bird-winged girl next to her again, during the lesson, sending awkward glances in your direction. Just what is that girl plotting? Whatever it is, she gets a light smack across the back of the head from a passing-by Patchouli, resulting in her headbutting the girl she was whispering to, causing both of them to collaps with quiet groans - you do your best to suppress your laughter. Still, best to remain cautious from now on; from what you can tell, that girl has some sort of vendetta against you now.

And thus, your fourth day of school is over. As usual, some of the girls are picked up, others go home by themselves. Unusually enough, as you're walking outside with Flandre, chatting about unimportant things (such as how damn HOT the weather still is), you see Sakuya waiting by the gate. You take notice that she's wearing a long pair of boots instead of the high-heels she wore back at the mansion - did she wear those back during the first day as well, when you first saw her? She greets the two of you with a light smile.

"Mistress Flandre, I've come to pick you up from school again today." Hm. Did Remilia send her?



[] Say goodbye, go home.
[] Stay a while and talk. (Write-in, etc.)
>> No. 91969
[x] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she -expected- you to eat with Flandre?
[x] Keine being absent today made you remember something. Go into town and look for "Mokou".
-[x] Think... where would a truant hang out during the day?
-[x] Be sure to return home before dark.

I didn't forget.
Of course, if we don't find her, a Marisa is fine too.
>> No. 91970
[x] Say goodbye.
[x] Keine being absent today made you remember something. Go into town and look for "Mokou".
-[x] Think... where would a truant be?
-[x] Be sure to return home before sunset.

Mokou time~
>> No. 91975
[x] Say goodbye.
[x] Keine being absent today made you remember something. Go into town and look for "Mokou".
-[x] Think... where would a truant be?
-[x] Be sure to return home before sunset.

The chances to find Mokou in the Human Village are slim, but we can try. If we meet Reimu or Marisa we could ask them where to look.
>> No. 91976
[x] Say goodbye.
[x] Keine being absent today made you remember something. Go into town and look for "Mokou".
-[x] Think... where would a truant be?
-[x] Be sure to return home before sunset.
>> No. 91977
>[x] Keine being absent today made you remember something. Go into town and look for "Mokou".
She hasn't shown up ONCE, right? You plan on finding someone you've never even seen? And if you actually DO find her, you'll have what to say to her?
>> No. 91981
[x] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she -expected- you to eat with Flandre?
[x] Keine being absent today made you remember something. Go into town and look for "Mokou".
-[x] Think... where would a truant hang out during the day?
-[x] Be sure to return home before dark.

Hell yes Mokou
>> No. 91983
>>91977
>>She hasn't shown up ONCE, right? You plan on finding someone you've never even seen?

We won't be the only ones in town, you know. We can just ask around. We do know her name, and the point of
>>[x] Think... where would a truant hang out during the day?
is that they would be places she's likely visited more than once. Even if she's not there, asking (for example) an arcade owner might reveal that a student visits regularly during school hours, so we'll know when to look again.
Given, he might not know Mokou by name, but we can easily deduce whether it's likely to be her. I don't think there are many students that miss classes consistently, meaning a regular would probably have to be either Mokou or Marisa. Marisa is blonde. Gensokyo or not, we're in Japan; blondes get noticed. If the regular isn't blonde, it'll most likely be Mokou.

>>And if you actually DO find her, you'll have what to say to her?

The original plan was to ask her to come to school for Keine's sake. Considering that we're a class rep, it wouldn't be that unusual, even if she happens to be in a different year than us.
>> No. 91987
>>91983

In fact... amending vote from >>91969 to:

[x] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she expected you to eat with Flandre?
[x] Keine being absent today made you remember something. Go into town and look for "Mokou".
-[x] Think... where would a truant be?
--[x] At such places, ask if "Mokou Fujiwara", or a student, has visited during school hours.
--[x] If yes, but the person doesn't know the student's name, ask what the student looked like. Blonde means it'd probably be Marisa. Otherwise, it's probably Mokou.
--[x] If you find Mokou, introduce yourself (but not as the class rep) and ask her to attend class for Keine's sake.
---[x] If she asks why you care, then tell her you're the class rep.
--[x] If you don't find Mokou, but learn where she will be, meet her tomorrow.
-[x] Be sure to return home before sunset.

Thought-process-inclusive voting!
>> No. 91989
Aren't you getting ahead of yourselves? Without a closer relationship to Keine, isn't this going to come off as being a little pretentious? At least ask Keine about it before you go hauling off after Mokou, so that you have a concrete reason to do so.

[X] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she -expected- you to eat with Flandre?
[X] Go kill some time and look around town. You haven't really familiarized yourself with the area yet - there may be something interesting around her somewhere.
>> No. 91991
>>91989
>>Aren't you getting ahead of yourselves? Without a closer relationship to Keine, isn't this going to come off as being a little pretentious? At least ask Keine about it before you go hauling off after Mokou, so that you have a concrete reason to do so.

It almost sounds like you're suggesting we're doing this solely to improve our standings with Keine. Cold, dude. You're probably half-right, but still, cold. Is it so wrong to want to see Keine's smiling face in the morning when Mokou is present? I hadn't even planned on telling her that we tracked Mokou down, let alone on her behalf.

Of course, if asked, we can say we were just trying to be a responsible class representative. I don't think it's much of a stretch, if at all.
>> No. 91995
[X] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she -expected- you to eat with Flandre?
[X] Go kill some time and look around town. You haven't really familiarized yourself with the area yet - there may be something interesting around her somewhere.
[X] Be sure to get home before dark. No need to give Rumia any help.
>> No. 91996
>>91991

Well, I meant that you might come off as pretentious to Mokou herself. I guess it depends on how you talk about it with her, but I still think that you're jumping the gun a little.
>> No. 91999
[x] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she expected you to eat with Flandre?
[x] Keine being absent today made you remember something. Go into town and look for "Mokou".
-[x] Think... where would a truant be?
--[x] At such places, ask if "Mokou Fujiwara", or a student, has visited during school hours.
--[x] If yes, but the person doesn't know the student's name, ask what the student looked like. Blonde means it'd probably be Marisa. Otherwise, it's probably Mokou.
--[x] If you find Mokou, introduce yourself (but not as the class rep) and ask her to attend class for Keine's sake.
---[x] If she asks why you care, then tell her you're the class rep.
--[x] If you don't find Mokou, but learn where she will be, meet her tomorrow.
-[x] Be sure to return home before sunset.
>> No. 92008
[X] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she -expected- you to eat with Flandre?
[X] Go kill some time and look around town. You haven't really familiarized yourself with the area yet - there may be something interesting around her somewhere.

Don't be a busybody. Stick do your own business.
>> No. 92009
[X] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she -expected- you to eat with Flandre?
[X] Go kill some time and look around town. You haven't really familiarized yourself with the area yet - there may be something interesting around her somewhere.
>> No. 92011
[X] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she -expected- you to eat with Flandre?
[X] Go kill some time and look around town. You haven't really familiarized yourself with the area yet - there may be something interesting around her somewhere.
>> No. 92014
[x] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she -expected- you to eat with Flandre?
[x] Go kill some time and look around town. You haven't really familiarized yourself with the area yet - there may be something interesting around her somewhere.
>> No. 92015
[X] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she -expected- you to eat with Flandre?
[X] Go kill some time and look around town. You haven't really familiarized yourself with the area yet - there may be something interesting around here somewhere.
>> No. 92019
[x] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she expected you to eat with Flandre?
[x] Keine being absent today made you remember something. Go into town and look for "Mokou".
-[x] Think... where would a truant be?
--[x] At such places, ask if "Mokou Fujiwara", or a student, has visited during school hours.
--[x] If yes, but the person doesn't know the student's name, ask what the student looked like. Blonde means it'd probably be Marisa. Otherwise, it's probably Mokou.
--[x] If you find Mokou, introduce yourself (but not as the class rep) and ask her to attend class for Keine's sake.
---[x] If she asks why you care, then tell her you're the class rep.
--[x] If you don't find Mokou, but learn where she will be, meet her tomorrow.
-[x] Be sure to return home before sunset.
>> No. 92023
[X] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she -expected- you to eat with Flandre?
[X] Go kill some time and look around town. You haven't really familiarized yourself with the area yet - there may be something interesting around her somewhere.
>> No. 92025
[X] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she -expected- you to eat with Flandre?
[X] Go kill some time and look around town. You haven't really familiarized yourself with the area yet - there may be something interesting around her somewhere.
[X]Remember to buy an alarm clock at some point.
>> No. 92027
[x] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she -expected- you to eat with Flandre?
[x] Go kill some time and look around town. You haven't really familiarized yourself with the area yet - there may be something interesting around her somewhere.
>> No. 92032
I'll make a new thread tomorrow. Haven't locked votes yet though.
>> No. 92036
[X] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she -expected- you to eat with Flandre?
[X] Go kill some time and look around town. You haven't really familiarized yourself with the area yet - there may be something interesting around her somewhere.
[X] GET AN ALARM CLOCK

For some reason, I get the feeling meeting Mokou will be a chance encounter resulting from us being in the right place at the right time, as opposed to someone we're supposed to actively seek out, first. The school year is still young, after all.
>> No. 92037
[x] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she -expected- you to eat with Flandre?
[x] Go kill some time and look around town. You haven't really familiarized yourself with the area yet - there may be something interesting around her somewhere.
[x]Remember to buy an alarm clock at some point.

Too early for Mission: Mokou. We've hardly talked to most of the people who do come to school.
>> No. 92038
[x] >>91987
>> No. 92042
>>91983

I doubt Mokou would hang out at an arcade, since despite the school setting this is still normal Gensokyo. She'd be either at her stand or somewhere in the forest.

She most likely wouldn't like the notion of school at all. Especially since she's over 1400 years old and such.

I wonder if Kaguya goes there or not. (That might be another reason... not wanting to risk blowing up the school in one of their fights)

>>92036

I second this vote entirely since we need an alarm clock for sure.

Also it's a bit too soon to go about worrying about Mokou. Since chances are you will meet her when you do.

Keine's absence was due to lunar issues (she goes EX on full moon nights, and is more on edge)

I'm going to remind Anon that it's still very normal Gensokyo; just that during certain hours, most of it is in school.

I wonder which year Tewi's in, since stature wise she might be mistaken for a first year, but old enough to be a 3rd year.
>> No. 92044
[O] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she -expected- you to eat with Flandre?
[O] Go kill some time and look around town. You haven't really familiarized yourself with the area yet - there may be something interesting around her somewhere.
[O]Remember to buy an alarm clock at some point.
>> No. 92045
File 124891900212.jpg - (74.05KB , 800x600 , flanglasses.jpg ) [iqdb]
92045
>"So tell me more about, er, what was it again... partial derivatives,"

Do they really teach that in high school? Also, educated Flandre is moe~
>> No. 92054
[x] Say goodbye. Thank Sakuya for (indirectly) feeding you. Maybe she -expected- you to eat with Flandre?
[x] Go kill some time and look around town. You haven't really familiarized yourself with the area yet - there may be something interesting around her somewhere.
[x]Remember to buy an alarm clock at some point.
>> No. 92072
>>92070