[Return]
Archived thread

File 124794772514.jpg - (151.62KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---40.jpg ) [iqdb]
90790 No. 90790
>We can't leave any evidence. Burn YUYUKO'S HOME to the ground. If YUYUKO asks about it, claim it was the STOVE.

You think not. At least, not while all your stuff is also in YUYUKO'S HOME.


>Locate PRISMRIVERS to help establish FLAWLESS ALIBI

This seems like a SOLID PLAN.

You find the PRISMRIVERS playing their usual musics near one of the GREAT CHERRY TREES - not to be confused with the SAIGYOU AYAKASHI which is a different bucket of youkai entirely.

You listen to the PRISMRIVERS for a few moments until it becomes apparent that they have either not noticed your arrival or simply just do not care.

Command?>

>> No. 90792
>Use HARD LIQUOR on PRISMRIVERS
>> No. 90793
>Use HARD LIQUOR on PRISMRIVERS
>Add PRISMRIVER INSTRUMENTS to LOOT INDEX
>> No. 90796
EMPTY HARD LIQUOR bottle. Combine MYON with BOTTLE to create GENIE IN BOTTLE. WISH for a THEREMIN. Compose GHOSTLY TUNES which are sure to impress the PRISMRIVERS.
>> No. 90799
>SING
>> No. 90800
> Get their attention
> GHOST SWORD POWER!
> Transform into SAILOR YOUMU
> Say there's a great fiend on the loose, and suggest the Prismrivers transform into the PRISM RANGERS
> Go out and fight crime
>> No. 90803
/BEHAVE as if a GROUPIE, ROAR for an ENCORE, then OFFER them your HARD LIQUOR so that they may GET SHITFACED and DESTROY a HOTEL ROOM like a REAL BAND.
>> No. 90805
[x] Look up the PRISMRIVERS' SKIRTS
>> No. 90806
/Ready ARMS, just in case they become necessary.
/Behave as if a GROUPIE, roar for an ENCORE, then offer the PRISMRIVERS your HARD LIQUOR so that they may get SHITFACED DRUNK and destroy a HOTEL ROOM like a REAL BAND.
>> No. 90808
>>90803

You think like me.

also:

/Behave as if a GROUPIE, roar for an ENCORE, then offer the PRISMRIVERS your HARD LIQUOR so that they may get SHITFACED DRUNK and destroy a HOTEL ROOM like a REAL BAND.
>> No. 90848
SHOW everyone your awesome MYON.
>> No. 90854
>>90848
THIS

[x]SHOW everyone your awesome MYON.
>> No. 90855
File 124801536596.png - (85.33KB , 480x640 , 123620585151-56287.png ) [iqdb]
90855
>Ready ARMS, just in case they become necessary.
>Use your ZIPPINESS combines with EVIL INTELLECT to STEAL all of PRISMRIVER'S PANTIES.
>> No. 90856
BURN DOWN the PRISMRIVERS in a FIT of INSANITY
>> No. 90866
[x] SHOW everyone your awesome MYON.

HEY KIDS! Look what I got!
>> No. 90867
> SHOW everyone your awesome MYON.

MY MYON

IT IS AWESOME
>> No. 90923
>>90800

This.
>> No. 90956
File 124810053451.jpg - (57.64KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---41.jpg ) [iqdb]
90956
> Get their attention
> GHOST SWORD POWER!
> Transform into SAILOR YOUMU

You get the attention of the PRISMRIVERS and begin your EPIC TRANSFORMATION by powering up your EPIC ENERGIES.
>> No. 90958
File 124810067318.jpg - (43.10KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---42.jpg ) [iqdb]
90958
Reaching for your TRANSFORMATION SWORD you find...

...

You don't have a TRANSFORMATION SWORD! You silly SAUSAGE! You must have left it behind at home!

As the PRISMRIVERS begin to regard you as INSANE you decide to make a hasty escape!

==>
>> No. 90959
File 124810079588.jpg - (70.46KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---43.jpg ) [iqdb]
90959
However you don't escape without some form ot COMPENSATION for your EMBARRESSMENT - so what if it was self-inflicted, you're not going to sweat the details.

You have escaped with PLAIN PANTIES, FRILLY PANTIES and SEXY PANTIES. Although you must admit you're not entirely sure how you got ahold of them...

Command?>
>> No. 90962
File 124810128436.png - (124.83KB , 480x640 , 123302270875-26350.png ) [iqdb]
90962
>COMBINE all three PANTIES into TRANSFORMATION PANTIE.
> TRANSFORM into GARTERBELT FIGHTER YOUMOE.
>> No. 90964
PUNCH the nearest PRISMRIVER
>> No. 90966
Wear PLAIN PANTIES on HEAD
Wear FRILLY PANTIES on SOFT TUSHY
Put SEXY PANTIES on MYON
>> No. 90967
[x] COMBINE all three PANTIES into TRANSFORMATION PANTIE
[x] Hunt down the PRISMRIVERS
[x] Use TRANSFORMATION PANTIES on MERLIN PRISMRIVER
[x] ξ・∀・)

MERUPO IS UNLEASHED
WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE
>> No. 90968
>>90967
Quick addendum:

[x] Then use TRANSFORMATION PANTIES on SELF to TRANSFORM into GARTERBELT FIGHTER YOUMOE
[x] CLIMATIC SHOWDOWN: GARTERBELT FIGHTER YOUMOE vs. ξ・∀・)
>> No. 90973
GO TO a SHADY BUSINESS
SELL PANTIES for GREAT PROFIT
>> No. 90975
BLACKMAIL the PRISMRIVERS with the panties so they JOIN your PARTY.
>> No. 91007
[X] Punch a Prismriver to establish superiority
>> No. 91015
>>91007
Ah, yes, I couldn't remember how it went. Thank you!
>> No. 91027
>[X] Punch the PRISMRIVERS in the snout to establish superiority
Fixed for ya.
>> No. 91041
I've picked my votes but this one may take a while to do - so apologies for delays.
>> No. 91116
File 124829797776.gif - (83.63KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---44.gif ) [iqdb]
91116
>COMBINE all three PANTIES into TRANSFORMATION PANTIES

You combine all three PANTIES! How the hell you made three sets of undergarments fuse into one single pair is a question you suspect you will never know the answer to.

You got... PERVERTED PANTIES!

==>
>> No. 91117
File 124829805257.jpg - (151.20KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---45.jpg ) [iqdb]
91117
>Use TRANSFORMATION PANTIES on PRISMRIVERS

You make an offer of PANTY-WEARING to the PRISMRIVERS.

They refuse!

==>
>> No. 91118
File 124829817843.jpg - (90.35KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---46.jpg ) [iqdb]
91118
>Punch the PRISMRIVERS in the snout to establish superiority

You punch the nearest PRISMRIVER in the snout! Thankfully the PRISMRIVERS are one of the few things SOFTER than your current HARDNESS! With you superiority established you force one of them to wear the PERVERTED PANTIES!

==>
>> No. 91119
File 124829823768.jpg - (2.09KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---47.jpg ) [iqdb]
91119
==>

Er.... Who turned out the sun?

You hear SEXY MUSIC begin!

==>
>> No. 91120
File 124829828267.jpg - (104.58KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---48.jpg ) [iqdb]
91120
==>
BOOM-CHAKKA WOW WOW
==>
>> No. 91121
File 124829831421.jpg - (92.75KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---49.jpg ) [iqdb]
91121
==>
BOW WOW CHAKKA CHAKKA
==>
>> No. 91122
File 124829838998.jpg - (156.76KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---50.jpg ) [iqdb]
91122
==>
CHAKKA BOW WOW CHAKKA!

An UNKNOWN WOMAN appears before you! She looks vaguely like a PRISMRIVER!
==>
>> No. 91123
File 124829859385.jpg - (143.24KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---51.jpg ) [iqdb]
91123
==>
This UNKNOWN WOMAN is powerful! Heck, she has an EVIL RED AURA and everything!

She glares at you!
==>
>> No. 91124
File 124829876850.jpg - (132.13KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---52.jpg ) [iqdb]
91124
==>
With a flash of light, the UNKNOWN WOMAN vanishes!

That was rather anti-climatic you think.

You hear an explosion in the distance.

Command?>
>> No. 91126
[X] Zip toward the explosion using the Speed Force! Figure out what's going on!
>> No. 91127
MERUPO IS OUT TO DESTROY THE WORLD
ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO STOP HER?

[x] Head in the direction of the explosion.
>> No. 91130
>>ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO STOP HER?

>>Youmu's hardness

We're fucked.
>> No. 91133
DRINK HARD LIQUOR start REGRETTING past mistakes.
>> No. 91135
[x] RUN AWAY from the EXPLOSION
>> No. 91164
[X]Zip back HOME. Aquire the TRANSFORMATION SWORD you forgot to bring with you.
[X]COMBINE with HARD LIQUOR, then use on SELF to temporarily boost HARDNESS.
>> No. 91182
/ TAKE a SIP of the HARD LIQUOR for yourself, then POUR the rest onto a CURB or CURB-LIKE OBJECT in honor of your FALLEN HOMIES.
>> No. 91189
DRINK HARD LIQUOR start REGRETTING past mistakes.
>> No. 91206
File 124836511145.png - (107.12KB , 480x640 , 123475283252-21964.png ) [iqdb]
91206
/ wear SUNGLASSES.
/ TAKE a SIP of the HARD LIQUOR for yourself, then POUR the rest onto a CURB or CURB-LIKE OBJECT in honor of your FALLEN HOMIES.
/ Slowly walking to the EXPLOSION SITE in SLOWMO MODE for dramatic effect
/ Throw in ONE-LINER
>> No. 91479
File 124857661064.jpg - (124.29KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---53.jpg ) [iqdb]
91479
>TAKE a SIP of the HARD LIQUOR for yourself, then POUR the rest onto a CURB or CURB-LIKE OBJECT in honor of your FALLEN HOMIES.


You take a SIP of the HARD LIQUOR and... and...

==>
>> No. 91481
File 124857670498.jpg - (166.90KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---54.jpg ) [iqdb]
91481
==>

One day you're going to remember just how HARD this stuff is, especially when compared to yourself. That or you'll find some way to increase your alcohol tolerance.

Today you have done neither of those things.

You black out in another drunken stupor.

==>
>> No. 91482
File 124857688954.jpg - (59.86KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---55.jpg ) [iqdb]
91482
==>

You are MOKOU. Hardass, Bad Girl and all around HOBO. You make a living doing odd jobs such as making CHARCOAL and doing little REPAIR jobs with your awesome FIRE.

Right now your living is at risk due to the evil machinations of KAGUYA. That BITCH has stolen your CHARCOAL, TOOLS and as if that wasn't enough has trapped you in your HOBOCAVE with a huge BOULDER!

You are so going to punch her in the snout when you next see her.

Command?>
>> No. 91483
/Melt the BOULDER with FIRE.
>> No. 91485
/ HOP into the HOBOMOBILE and DRIVE out of the SUPER SECRET EXIT of the HOBOCAVE
>> No. 91487
[X] Use spellcard Captain Sign: 「FALCON PUNCH」 to break through the roof
>> No. 91491
== View stats
>> No. 91492
[x] BASH the BOULDER open with your FOREHEAD to test your HARDNESS.
-[x] Failing that, revel in your BLEEDING.
>> No. 91493
File 124857947752.jpg - (257.73KB , 626x800 , 0a62390d4c3a9e34520c956f9ec8cb53.jpg ) [iqdb]
91493
Oh, and.
== Give the BOULDER some of your finest OWIE. Make it REGRET crossing path with you
>> No. 91506
RIP HEAD off. SPAWN a NEW BODY. USE the OLD BODY as a LEVER on the BOULDER.
>> No. 91508
Mokou: Show that SISSY ROCK the true definition of HARDNESS.
>> No. 91513
Take PARSEE for unspecified MASTER PLAN and proceed across BRIDGE.
>> No. 91681
File 124872052568.jpg - (58.93KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---56.jpg ) [iqdb]
91681
>BASH the BOULDER open with your FOREHEAD to test your HARDNESS.

Hah! Sadly for her the BITCH forgot that your HARDNESS is more than a match for a pathetic BOULDER such as this!

Rearing back you slam your FACE into the BOULDER. Repeatedly. Until eventually it crumbles under your NEAR-EPIC HARDNESS.

==>
>> No. 91682
File 124872067010.jpg - (54.03KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---57.jpg ) [iqdb]
91682
==>

After a few HEADBUTTS the BOULDER is little more than a collection of ROCK CHUNKS at your feet. You are finally free to leave your HOBOCAVE!

Admittedly your face is a mass of bleeding OWIES, but your IMMORTALITY means they should be gone soon.

The ungodly headache caused by repeatedly smashing your FACE against a BOULDER may however last somewhat longer.

Command?>
>> No. 91684
/ MOSEY on over to the home of the BITCH for a little BARBECUE
>> No. 91686
/go to EIENTEI and BURN IT DOWN in a FIT OF INSANITY.
>> No. 91687
/go to EIENTEI and BURN IT DOWN in a FIT OF INSANITY.

oh god yes
>> No. 91688
/go to EIENTEI and BURN IT DOWN in a FIT of EVIL INTELLECT.
>> No. 91692
/go to EIENTEI and BURN IT DOWN in a FIT of EVIL INTELLECT.
>> No. 91696
Mokou: Stage IMPROMPTU BARBECUE using that BITCH as KINDLING. Use fire to cook YAKITORI.
>> No. 91700
/go to EIENTEI and BREAK IT DOWN in a FIT OF HARDNESS.
>> No. 91702
Stage IMPROMPTU BARBECUE using that BITCH as TASTY STEAK and EIENTEI as KINDLING. ROAR like a DINOSAUR as you CANNIBALIZE TASTY STEAK in a fit of EVIL INTELLECT.
>> No. 91750
[x] Cauterize the OWIES on your FACE with FIRE.

Mokou is hardcore.
>> No. 91754
Rip off an ARM and a LEG. EQUIP ARM and LEG to your STRIFE SUCCUBUS.
>> No. 91795
/Go to Eientei and poop on Kaguya's welcome mat.
>> No. 91797
/go to EIENTEI and deliver FLAMING HEADBUTT to KAGUYA. Light the place up after delivering said HEADBUTT.
>> No. 91822
>>HEADBUTTS

[x] Go to the VILLAGE to learn HEADBUTTING TECHNIQUE from the MASTER.
>> No. 91829
File 124880552721.jpg - (149.72KB , 675x775 , headbutt.jpg ) [iqdb]
91829
>>91822
Keine is so much harder than Mokou.
>> No. 91892
File 124883675530.jpg - (147.91KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---58.jpg ) [iqdb]
91892
>go to EIENTEI and BURN IT DOWN in a FIT of EVIL INTELLECT.
>Stage IMPROMPTU BARBECUE using that BITCH as TASTY STEAK and EIENTEI as KINDLING.

You have many options here. Sadly your pathetic EVIL INTELLECT boils them down into one - BURN EVERYTHING.

It's a solid plan and one that has yet to have failed you. Execpt when it comes to the BITCH who simply refuses to stay burnt.

Thanks to years of practice you stealthily approach EIENTEI from an overhang in the BAMBOO FOREST. From here you have a good view for BURNING EIENTEI.

==>
>> No. 91893
File 124883679383.jpg - (146.92KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---59.jpg ) [iqdb]
91893
==>

You push the BAMBOO aside to view your -

Uh...

==>
>> No. 91894
File 124883685550.jpg - (160.00KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---60.jpg ) [iqdb]
91894
==>

Goddamit! Did someone else beat you to your glorious pyromania fueled rampage?

==>
>> No. 91895
File 124883695953.jpg - (166.95KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---61.jpg ) [iqdb]
91895
==>

The answer it seems is YES. And a very good pyromania fueled rampage they have evidently had too.

Down below you can see RABBITS making bucket-chains to put out the GLORIOUS BURNINATION.

You're kind of annoyed that you didn't get to cause this mayhem though.

Command?>
>> No. 91897
/ HUNT DOWN the responsible party. BURN THEY ASS.
>> No. 91900
/BURNINATE the RABBITS. Can't leave a good TARGET UNBURNT.
>> No. 91901
/HUNT DOWN the responsible party. BURN THEY ASS.

Godamnit, those fuckers need to pay for burning shit before us.
>> No. 91902
/Add FIRE to the FUEL.

Can't have enough fire.
>> No. 91904
/ HUNT DOWN the responsible party. BURN THEIR ASS.
>> No. 91908
/ Be a GOOD SAMARITAN and ASSIST the RABBITS in putting out the GLORIOUS BURNINATION.

/ Once finished, CONGRATULATE them all on a JOB well done, and KNOCK BACK a few COLD ONES.

/ Then BURN EVERYTHING AGAIN.
>> No. 91909
/ Be a GOOD SAMARITAN and ASSIST the RABBITS in putting out the GLORIOUS BURNINATION.

/ Once finished, CONGRATULATE them all on a JOB well done, and KNOCK BACK a few COLD ONES.

/ Then BURN EVERYTHING AGAIN.
>> No. 91917
>>91909

this, a thousand times, this
>> No. 91918
/ Be a GOOD SAMARITAN and ASSIST the RABBITS in putting out the GLORIOUS BURNINATION.

/ Once finished, CONGRATULATE them all on a JOB well done, and KNOCK BACK a few COLD ONES.

/ Then BURN EVERYTHING AGAIN.
>> No. 91919
Just to remind you, I'm picking the winning vote based mostly on how fun it would be to draw or how awesome/weird it is - so repeated calls for the same vote aren't terribly necessary.

Aside from that, I hope you're enjoying Youmu Life and I shall endeavor to both bring you more badly drawn fun and never refer to YOUMUs II in the same way twice.
(That last bit is so going to annoy the thread archiver people, isn't it?)
>> No. 91930
>>91919
I sure do enjoy it.
>> No. 91935
That's just fire. What we need is FIRE.

>Find the BITCH her collection of HIGHLY FLAMMABLE PERSONAL EFFECTS. Add additional FIRE to maximize "COLLATERAL DAMAGE".
>> No. 91938
/ LIGHT a CUBAN CIGAR using the GLORIOUS BURNINATION.
>> No. 91984
Find the TROGDOR responsible for this BURNINATION. CONGRATULATE on a JOB WELL DONE.
>> No. 91988
[x] Find the TROGDOR responsible for this BURNINATION. CONGRATULATE on a JOB WELL DONE.
-[x] ...And then team up with the TROGDOR to smite the KEREK and doom all to BURNINATION.
>> No. 91994
[x] Find the TROGDOR responsible for this BURNINATION. CONGRATULATE on a JOB WELL DONE.
-[x] ...And then team up with the TROGDOR to smite the KEREK and doom all to BURNINATION.

...in before Reimu comes along and beats all our asses with one armpit tied behind her back.
>> No. 91997
CAUSE a FOREST FIRE on the surrounding BAMBOO FOREST.

I'm not even sure if this would work with bamboo.
>> No. 92058
>>91919
As long as you keep naming them after SNES RPGs, I will love you forever.
>> No. 92217
File 12492659201.jpg - (94.68KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---62.jpg ) [iqdb]
92217
>Be a GOOD SAMARITAN and ASSIST the RABBITS in putting out the GLORIOUS BURNINATION.

Being a GOOD SAMARITAN is a difficult thing, but with a near non-existant EVIL INTELLECT it is not as if you have much choice.

Besides that it's just not as fun to watch stuff BURN when it wasn't you who set it alight.

You aid the BUNNIES in their extinguishing of the FLAMES.

==>
>> No. 92218
File 124926608368.jpg - (96.42KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---63.jpg ) [iqdb]
92218
>Once finished, CONGRATULATE them all on a JOB well done, and KNOCK BACK a few COLD ONES.

With the FLAMES extinguished you and your BUNNY COMPATRIOTS retire to the BUNNY BAR to down a couple of ice cold CARROT BEERS. Frankly the stuff is pretty nasty tasting, but a half-bottle of HARD CARROT VODKA handily takes care of your ability to taste anything!

==>
>> No. 92219
File 124926630287.jpg - (65.64KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---64.jpg ) [iqdb]
92219
>Find the TROGDOR responsible for this BURNINATION. CONGRATULATE on a JOB WELL DONE.

Now tingling with inebriation you search EIENTEI for either the BITCH or the REVENGE-STEALING GOIT who burned the place down before you.

You don't find any signs of the REVENGE-STEALING GOIT but you do find the BITCH.

Her CHARRED CORPSE at least.

==>
>> No. 92220
File 124926672344.jpg - (81.28KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---65.jpg ) [iqdb]
92220
It's definately the CHARRED CORPSE of the BITCH.

You give it a couple of kicks, then lament over your stolen REVENGE. You don't know where the PSYCHO-NURSE, the LIAR or the OTHER ONE have gone. You suspect they probably fled with the BITCH when she popped herself a new body after dying.

You kick the CHARRED CORPSE again and lament some more.
A certain REVENGE-STEALING GOIT is going to need a sharp education in 'why not to steal the revenge of people who can set you on fire 101'.

Well. No use wasting time with this BARBEQUED BITCH, even if it is fun to kick.

Command?>
>> No. 92223
[X] Well, no time like the present. Time to steal from her.
[X] Steal all her CLOTHES.
[X] Wait, that doesn't work. She never goes OUT anyway! There won't be any reason for her to be SHAMED by that...
[X] Steal all her ELECTRONICS.
[X] Man, that shit's heavy.
[X] Steal--
[X] Fuck it. Take the BITCH and put her your loot register. You'll figure this shit out later.
>> No. 92224
/Place CHARRED CORPSE of the BITCH in your inventory.
/Search for Eientei for shinies and more people charcoal.
>> No. 92225
Take BARBEQUED BITCH for as a prop for the education of the REVENGE STEALING GOIT and proceed to burn down some COLD ONES while KNOCKING BACK EIENTEI.
>> No. 92231
/Position CHARRED CORPSE of the BITCH into AMUSING POSES.
/VISIT your friend KEINE.

>OTHER ONE

Poor moon bunny.
>> No. 92234
Hold the BODY for RANDSOM. ALL the TEA in CHINA.
>> No. 92247
Ask BUNNIES for the location of the BIT--er... KAGUYA in return for helping extinguish the FIRE.

Threaten to BURN THEM if they don't.
>> No. 92253
No matter the choice made, remember to BURN EIENTEI to the ground when you LEAVE.
>> No. 92254
/ RIP OFF the HEAD of the BARBEQUED BITCH and MOUNT it on a POST, so that ALL will know the cost of crossing you. LEAVE some room for the head of the REVENGE-STEALING GOIT, as well.

/ LOOK AROUND in case the BITCH left your STUFF here, then LEAVE. There is REVENGE to be had, and you cannot REST until you get BLOODY/FIERY SATISFACTION
>> No. 92292
[X] Fuck it. Take the BITCH and put her your loot register. You'll figure this shit out later.
[x] Hollow out the BITCH into a LIFE-SIZED PUPPET.
[x] Later, taunt the BITCH with said PUPPET. But for now, go find the REVENGE STEALING GOIT.
>> No. 92298
The rabbit vodka should knock Mokou down and return us to youmu! But meh.


/ find the BITCH's PRECIOUS THINGS and BURN them down into another GLORIOUS BURNINATION.
>> No. 92381
[X]Add BARBECUED BITCH to your LOOT REGISTER
>> No. 92386
>>92298

>The rabbit vodka should knock Mokou down and return us to youmu! But meh.

Mokou's too HARD for that.

People are getting EVIL INTELLECT and HARDNESS mixed up alot. Doing something EVIL but EASY would UP Your EVIL INTELLECT. Whilst doing something HARD but not necessarily EVIL would UP your HARDNESS.

[X]Take CHARRED REMAINS for use as a PUNCHING BAG
[X] LOOK for SHADY DRUGS that might come in useful.
>> No. 92529
File 124964385476.jpg - (74.99KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---66.jpg ) [iqdb]
92529
>Place CHARRED CORPSE of the BITCH in your LOOT REGISTER
>LOOK AROUND in case the BITCH left your STUFF here, then LEAVE. There is REVENGE to be had, and you cannot REST until you get BLOODY/FIERY SATISFACTION
>LOOK for SHADY DRUGS that might come in useful.

You have so many options to choose from that it's nearly impossible to decide what you want to do with the BITCH's CHARRED CORPSE.

For now you just take the damn thing and stuff it in your LOOT REGISTER.

... Actually. While you're here and it seems as if the BITCH and her cronies aren't, you figure you may as well LOOT the place. Get back your STUFF as well as take any SHADY DRUGS, GOOD LIQUER, FOOD and anything else that catches your eye.

Eientei is pretty big though, so it may take some time - but this is an opportunity you simply can't pass up right now!

Your search begins...

==>
>> No. 92531
File 124964405086.jpg - (134.64KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---67.jpg ) [iqdb]
92531
==>

You wake up from your latest HARD LIQUOR induced stupor.

It takes you a while to get your sense together, but as you do you begin to develop a growing sense that something is missing.

You can't seem to put your finger on what though.

Command?>
>> No. 92532
>Check loot register
>Search for MYON
>> No. 92535
Your blob has been kidnapped by Prismriver's.
Are you a hard enough Youmu to save the blob?

>Call the COPS/OTHER LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITY. Report BLOB THING as MISSING.
>> No. 92537
... just noticing that Myon has been missing from each image since we found the Prismrivers. Last confirmed sighting was here >>90548

>It's probably nothing IMPORTANT. Reorient yourself and head back HOME.

Let's completely ignore it and see what happens.
>> No. 92542
> Retrieve your arms from behind the cheery tree
>> No. 92543
[] Use your high zippiness to get quickly get HOME.
[] Quickly get your two SWORDS and your SPELLCARDS.
[] Use SPELLCARD ''200 Yojana in One Slash'' to quickly get to the SHRINE MAIDEN.
[] Tell her that the END is nigh.
>> No. 92544
>>92542

Youmu hasn't had visible arms for the entire story. They only show up when she needs them.

But I think we're forgetting that, if we don't act soon, an even greater abomination shall be unleashed upon the lands.

[x] Find YUYUKO.
>> No. 92547
Get up, go looking for SAIGYOU AYAKASHI. It is your DESTINY to meet up and combine your talents.
>> No. 92562
[z] find MOKOU
[z] trade HARD LIQUOR for CHARRED CORPSE
[z] find YUYUKO
[z] feed CHARRED CORPSE to YUYUKO
>> No. 92563
[z] find MOKOU
[z] trade HARD LIQUOR for CHARRED CORPSE
[z] find YUYUKO
[z] feed CHARRED CORPSE to YUYUKO

brilliant!
>> No. 92589
>check if you are wearing PANTY.

I fear that the porn star mode prismriver might stole it from us.
>> No. 92820
File 125003424634.jpg - (45.80KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---68.jpg ) [iqdb]
92820
>It's probably nothing IMPORTANT. Reorient yourself and head back HOME.

It doesn't take long for you to return HOME. Everything looks as you left it... you think. Nothing has burned down at least though you are not sure if that is a GOOD THING or not.

You head inside.

==>
>> No. 92821
File 125003438841.jpg - (29.87KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---69.jpg ) [iqdb]
92821
>Quickly get your two SWORDS and your SPELLCARDS.

You head to YOUR ROOM. Your rather dull and boring ROOM. Someday you should really decorate and make this place PRETTY, but GARDENING, COOKING, BODYGUARDING, BEING MOLESTED, MESSAGE RUNNING and all the other little duties YUYUKO makes you do really means you haven't been able to find the time to redecorate.

Alas.

==>
>> No. 92823
File 125003490586.jpg - (71.63KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---70.jpg ) [iqdb]
92823
==>

You grab your SWORDS. You feel somewhat HARDER for being armed with DEADLY WEAPONS.

Your SPELLCARDS are still in your CONFLICT COLLECTION where you left them since your last SPELLCARD DUEL.

You still don't know why such a fancy name was given to the simple act of just memorizing the damn things.

You'll just blame it on THE SHRINE MAIDEN then.

You consider leaving HAKUGYOKUROU, but it will be a long trip - so you figure you had better just make sure you are fully prepared first.

Command?>
>> No. 92829
[x] Find your MYON before someone eats it.
>> No. 92830
/ Grab some INSTANT YOUKAI NOODLES.

Well, ration are always important.
>> No. 92836
Find out why the CONFLICT COLLECTION isn't called the STRIFE SUCCUBUS.
>> No. 92859
/Read Diary
>> No. 92860
[x] Find your MYON before someone eats it.
>> No. 92867
[] Read DIARY.
[] Upon reading the DIARY use your SWORDS to destroy it.
[] Quickly dispose of the destroyed DIARY.
>> No. 92922
Grab that BEAR. You never know when a BEAR will be helpful.
>> No. 93068
File 125028077137.jpg - (77.64KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---71.jpg ) [iqdb]
93068
>Grab that BEAR. You never know when a BEAR will be helpful.

You take FLUFFLES MCSMOOCHUMS and add him to you LOOT REGISTER. This bear has been your constant companion since birth almost! As such you feel safer for having him in your posession. You take a moment to reflect on the poor guy's name, then thank whatever gods are listening that at least YUYUKO was never allowed to name yourself as well.

==>
>> No. 93069
File 125028087439.jpg - (24.94KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---72.jpg ) [iqdb]
93069
>Read DIARY

You can't do that here! Not while some mysterious unseen force that guides your every possible action could be watching!

It would be too embarrassing.

==>
>> No. 93070
File 125028108481.jpg - (25.45KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---73.jpg ) [iqdb]
93070
>Find out why the CONFLICT COLLECTION isn't called the STRIFE SUCCUBUS.

... What?

Are you stupid?

How could you possibly not know this! It's one of the fundamentals of DANMAKU-style ritual combat! You are truely AGHAST at your lack of this most basic knowledge!

Perhaps a referesher course as taught by a fully accredited EDUCATIONAL EDUCATIONER would be in order if you are in such a frame of mind!

Honestly. Not knowing the difference between a CONFLICT COLLECTION and a STRIFE SUCCUBUS?

YOUKI would be turning over in his grave.

Command?>
>> No. 93072
[X] Check the closet.
>> No. 93074
[X] Check the CLOSET for SKELETONS.
>> No. 93083
File 125029691267.png - (179.63KB , 500x500 , 7c144e0d69f49dd40b03930a4abc6189.png ) [iqdb]
93083
[X] Check the CLOSET for MYONS.
>> No. 93104
>Visit YOUKI's grave.
>> No. 93117
[x] Come out of the METAPHORICAL CLOSET
>> No. 93124
[] Visit YOUKI'S GRAVE before you go on a long journey.
>Youki is dead? When did he die?
>> No. 93142
>>93117
If not this then at least come out of the METAPHYSICAL CLOSET.
>> No. 93145
>>YOUKI would be turning over in his grave.

Oh, really, YOUMU? Really?

>>GARDENING, COOKING, BODYGUARDING(lol not really), BEING MOLESTED, MESSAGE RUNNING
>>You take FLUFFLES MCSMOOCHUMS and add him to you LOOT REGISTER.
>>Lost MYON

[x] Pray to your ANCESTORS for FORGIVENESS.
>> No. 93471
UPDATE
>> No. 93481
>>93471
^
>> No. 94315
File 125306335963.gif - (450.83KB , 274x154 , RAGE.gif ) [iqdb]
94315
WHERE'S MY UPDATE, NIGGER?
>> No. 94355
It sadly seems Marshmallow was lost in the move.
>> No. 94358
>>94355
Nope. He has no excuse.

>Legend of Youmu is mine. It was on /th/ and had lots of pictures. (It also changes it's name to a SNES rpg reference every time i name it.)
>Marshmallow!WYEG0VayLY

See >>>/gensokyo/932
>> No. 94359
>>94358

I could remind him to get back to work the next time I see him around.
>> No. 94535
>>94359
Please do.
>> No. 94695
>>94359
I second this. I really like this story.
>> No. 95018
File 125345087068.jpg - (15.85KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---74.jpg ) [iqdb]
95018
You examine your WARDROBE. Inside are a few boring outfits and the odd nice yukata. Thankfully YUYUKO insists on keeping all of your adult rated outfits all locked up in the DUNGEON. Frankly you would rather not have any such outfits but you know that YUYUKO would inflict something worse on you if you refused them.

It's a good thing YOUKI didn't know about this, or his grave spinning could be harnessed to power a small town.

Command?>
>> No. 95019
Okay, this was a piss poor update. You know it, I know it, we all know it. But honestly I couldn't remember what I was going to do with this vote prior to thp's death and rebirth. So I figured I'd put up *something* and get some fresh votes instead.

This public service announcement brought to you by the letters G, I and N.
>> No. 95027
[x] Stock up some PHOENIX DOWN.

It's gonna be a long dungeon.
>> No. 95045
[X]Grab PHOENIX DOWN, MAP and MYON'S PICTURE and add them to your LOOT REGISTER
[X]Use MYON'S PICTURE on YOURSELF. Start REMMINESCENSE. Obtain IRON WILL.

Hopefully this will make us harder. But, as you know, we'll always be the softest.
>> No. 95053
[X] Find DUNGEON. Play dress-up.
>> No. 95064
Hooray, it's back!
>> No. 95107
>>95019

Basically, the newly combined Prismrivers are fucking shit up somewhere. And that's bad.
Yuyuko hasn't had her dinner yet. Also bad.

... In fact, we're pretty much fucked.

[x] Genuflect.
>> No. 95157
[x] Stock up some PHOENIX DOWN.
>> No. 95166
[] Jump through the SECRET HOLE in the WARDROBE.
>> No. 95248
>>95157
Dear sir or madam,
I believe you mean Fenix Down.
That is all.
>> No. 95259
>>95248
Get back to work nigger.
>> No. 95362
File 125371874089.jpg - (39.01KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---75.jpg ) [iqdb]
95362
>[x] Stock up some PHOENIX DOWN.
>[] Jump through the SECRET HOLE in the WARDROBE.

You stock up on PHOENIX DOWN. All TWELVE pieces of it. Sadly your LOOT REGISTER isn't set up to properly track such items at the moment, you will probably need to see a REGISTER MECHANIC to expand your LOOT REGISTER's capabilities.
You make a MENTAL NOTE of how many PHOENIX DOWN you picked up, then prepare to make your exit via your SECRET ESCAPE HATCH.

==>
>> No. 95363
File 125371896324.jpg - (45.25KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---76.jpg ) [iqdb]
95363
==>
You make your getaway and exit in the BACK YARD. Since being stuck in a CHERRY TREE would be pretty stupid, you descend to ground level immediately.

You hear SILENCE. This is definately not right, at the very least you should be hearing the occasional GHOSTLY SIGHING from the various dead residents. Your GODDAMIT-SENSE tingles wildly!

Command?>

Command?>
>> No. 95364
>>95363
[x]'STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM'
>> No. 95365
[x]'STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM'
>> No. 95367
[x]'STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM'
>> No. 95374
[T] Your SWORD can cut anything! Cut the SILENCE to reveal the CRIMINAL SCUM!
>> No. 95398
>>GODDAMIT-SENSE

[x] Cut the BOUNDARY of concealment and GODDAMIT.
[x]'STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM'

>>95374
>>Your SWORD can cut anything!

Not anything.
Next to none, etc.
>> No. 95401
[X] Cut the BOUNDARY of concealment and GODDAMIT.
[X]'STOP RIGHT THERE CRI-'
[X]'What do you want Yukari...'
>> No. 95449
[x] Ram your head against that TREE as hard as possible. Hopefully your pitiful HARDNESS is less than that tree.

Kisume change, yes please.
>> No. 95450
[x] Cut the BOUNDARY of concealment and GODDAMIT.
[x]'STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM'
>> No. 95451
[x] Believe in your SWORD, because "The thing it cannot CUT is next to NONE!"
[x] Cut the SILENCE to reveal the CRIMINAL SCUM!
[x] 'STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM'
>> No. 95474
File 125376529379.jpg - (41.67KB , 400x400 , youmu.jpg ) [iqdb]
95474
>>95449
Stop hurting my Youmu!
>> No. 95492
File 125378143089.jpg - (107.09KB , 400x489 , 845306b.jpg ) [iqdb]
95492
>>95474

We'll have to combat in a duel of fisticuffs for her.
>> No. 95520
File 12538138218.jpg - (386.35KB , 648x906 , YOUMU.jpg ) [iqdb]
95520
>>95492
Anytime; the price is well worth it.
I'll become the STRONGEST to protect the SOFTEST.
>> No. 95791
File 125399524850.jpg - (25.15KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---77.jpg ) [iqdb]
95791
>Believe in your SWORD, because "The thing it cannot CUT is next to NONE!"

Your sword will not let you down, it will never let you down!
The things it cannot cut...
>> No. 95792
File 125399528540.jpg - (10.07KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---78.jpg ) [iqdb]
95792
ARE NEXT TO NONE!

==>
>> No. 95793
File 125399541711.jpg - (45.79KB , 450x344 , Youmuquest---79.jpg ) [iqdb]
95793
... Of course this would have been more impressive had there actually been something to cut.

Goddamit.

Your goddamit-sense is still tingling! What the hell else could be setting it off if it isn't Yukari?

Command?>
>> No. 95795
WANDER AIMLESSLY while noting any fluctuations in your GODDAMNIT-SENSE.

Alternatively, do THE SAME but continue SLASHING things with your SWORD until the GODDAMNIT-SENSE stops tingling.
>> No. 95807
>>95795
>continue SLASHING things with your SWORD until the GODDAMNIT-SENSE stops tingling.

Welcome to Youmu's entire IaMP scenario.
>> No. 95820
>>95795
[x]WANDER AIMLESSLY while noting any fluctuations in your GODDAMNIT-SENSE. Alternatively, do THE SAME but continue SLASHING things with your SWORD until the GODDAMNIT-SENSE stops tingling.

Sounds good. Oh and

[x]Finally fucking realize that your MYON is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.
>> No. 96046
File 125416823747.jpg - (164.10KB , 726x1000 , 123404640672.jpg ) [iqdb]
96046
[x] Find a MARSHMALLOW and KICK IT on the NUTS.
[x] REPEAT PROCESS until an UPDATE is generated.
>> No. 96079
>>96046

Moe overload.
>> No. 98339
File 12555345138.jpg - (242.83KB , 600x900 , 94dc804e8ed79fdac8bc2be229612405.jpg ) [iqdb]
98339
I am the softest.
>> No. 98478
>>98339
Yet you make me the HARDEST.

Anyway, updates?
>> No. 99457
SEARCH the LAKE for UPDATES
>> No. 108385
[x] dig THREAD for UPDATE