[Return]
Archived Thread

File 124777960657.jpg - (210.26KB , 679x1000 , sexygirlhongmeiling.jpg ) [iqdb]
90636 No. 90636
Relax. Clam down, first. You won't get out of this by panicking. Heck, you may as well close your eyes - it'll keep your mind off the occasional flashes of skin which, honestly, you could really do without being distracted by right now.

Okay. So lets see. You were stuck in the embrace of a youkai who, if you had to judge her by human standards, was either drunk or on some kind of mellow high - but then for all you knew youkai could have some kind of crazy mating system of going into heat like animals did. Weren't a lot of youkai sourced from animals in the first place? It would make sense... except this was Meiling, whom you recall Yukari had pretty much explicitly stated was of human descent back when you first were introduced. This meant you were back to your original hypothesis... and since you hadn't smelled any alcohol on the redhead...

Putting your free hand to it's only viable use at the moment, you slap your palm against your face. Wasn't this just brilliant? One of your house guests was a probably drug user of some kind - well at least you were able to reassure yourself slightly with the fact that it likely wasn't any of the really nasty drugs that she was taking, most of those were fairly recent creations and you were pretty sure Meiling had been safely in Gensokyo when they had been discovered. The lack of obvious needle-marks on her was also something of a comfort... not that you were entirely sure how the hell one would get a needle into a youkai anyway, you had more than an inkling of a suspicion that such things would simply bend or break instead of piercing their flesh.

Something smoked then? That would explain the slight smoky scent she had and frankly would be so much of a relief as most smoked drugs were relatively safe - compared to their peers at least. Of course this could all simply be wild conjecture and perhaps Meiling simply liked the occasional standard tobacco-filled stick of death, or death light if you bought one of the newer varieties, that much of the public enjoyed.

Oh how you could go for one of those right now...

Biting your lip you pushed the craving for stress relief to one side of your mind. Even if you did have any cigarettes on you right now there was no way in hell you were going to be able to have one while stuck like this anyway. No, you were going to have to deal with the stress of being trapped in a situation you knew couldn't end well on your own.

Deep breaths. Deep calming breaths.

You squirmed slightly, only to have Meiling mutter something unintelligible in her sleep and tighten her embrace, pulling you up a little closer against her own body.

She's warm.

It seems such a stupid discovery to make, but even as you realize how warm she is you can't help but wonder how or why you didn't notice this sooner. Around your waist is a ring of warmth from her arms that encircle you and leaning against one side was a deeper warmth that was undeniably that of a human... or a youkai you suppose. It was hard to think of the girl clinging to you as being some kind of monster, not when all you could feel was the warmth of another person and... was that? Yes, you could just about feel the gentle rhythm of her heart - it sounded, well, it sounded normal. Like a human heart, stronger perhaps since you wouldn't have expected to feel a human heart from a haphazard embrace like this, but the rhythm and the beat were just as you would hear from yourself or from... from...

...

Memories hurt. Especially those memories, the ones of your mother... It was sort of hard to remember her now, except as she was when you last saw her - bleeding on the floor of the family shrine, your father yelling, you crying... You vaguely recall some other family members - cousins probably - having to hold you back from all but throwing yourself at your father in a mix of grief and rage...

Listening, or rather feeling, the beat of Meiling's heart acted almost as some sort of meditation aid as you found yourself drifting further into the past, a past which became increasingly blurry until eventually all that seemed to remain was a distant 'ba-thump' and a sense of warmth...

>> No. 90637
File 124777965357.jpg - (347.88KB , 800x700 , psychogirlhongmeiling.jpg ) [iqdb]
90637
...
...
...



Your head snapped forwards, a searing pain in your right shoulder blasting you from your serene slumber. You bite back a curse as your mind rapidly tries to go from parked to fifth gear without actually passing any of the intervening steps. Something else within you, however, reaches top speed well before your conscious mind does and the next thing you know is a sensation of being all but launched to one side as something - Meiling you soon realize - is knocked in the opposite direction. Your shoulder burns with agony for a few moments, but it's quickly eclipsed by an overall sense of pain as you land on your other arm, bruising it something awful but thankfully not breaking it. You hiss as you lay there, one arm a mass of bruises and the other, going by the spreading dampness you feel there, bleeding quite a bit along with it's own pain.

“Ugh...” You hear Meiling groan as she starts to pull herself up off the ground. “'m sorry Sakuya, I didn't mean to fall alseep! I swe-” she freezes mid word, then looks around. “Uh? Oh... oh right, not at the Mansion anymore.” You watch as she stretches her arms up and yawns seemingly oblivious to your presence for the moment. “Ahhhh~ That was worth the trouble!” She exclaims, “I haven't felt this refreshed in centuries.” She stretches her arms out, then twists to one side and then the other. “And I had a pretty good dream too! Double lucky!” She pauses, then holds her hands up in front of her face to inspect them. “I wonder why I fell on the floor though? And my mouth tastes of...” She trails off and you see her entire body turn rigid as she slowly twists around, then turns her head to look right at you. “Ah!”




You stare into the bathroom mirror, your shirt hooked neatly over the nearby towel rack. Your left arm wasn't as bad as you thought, only a small collection of bruises littered it's surface. Most had already finished turning various shades of red, as if you needed help to pick them out. Meiling had fussed over them, running her hands along your arm and pressing here and there - though she was no medic it was clear she understood the kinds of injuries usually incurred from training. At the very least she was able to confirm that you hadn't broken anything or seriously damaged any muscles. The other arm however...

The bite was deep, stopping only because of the fact that the bones of your shoulder were enough to resist Meiling's teeth and jaws. It hurt like hell, though less than you would have expected of a wound that hit bone, but a good dose of painkillers had reduced the pain somewhat. Ordinarily you would have gone to a hospital with a wound like this but... It was a bite mark. Questions would be asked. Questions you didn't want to answer, didn't know if you'd even be allowed to answer. Looking at the wound, the bleeding having stopped some time ago, you find just how perfect a bite impression it is, each of Meiling's teeth having left an almost pristine and easily discernible puncture in your flesh.

It would scar, no doubt about that, and you had the strangest thought that it was going to scar almost perfectly - this was one bite your body was not going to let you forget about. Ever. Grimacing you tug a new gauze pad into place over the bite and with the aid of your own teeth you manage to tie some bandages around to hold it in place. Next you pulled on your shirt, only hissing a little as your left arm protested at the movement. In all honesty your injuries were just one of many problems all clamoring for your attention. Meiling, it appeared, had taken drugs - what sort you didn't know exactly, but you had an educated guess. Did she have more? Was she an addict? It didn't seem likely from some of the things she had said before she realized you were present. Hell, could youkai even get addicted? If you didn't know better you would have thought that Suika was a serious alcoholic but apparently that was normal behavior for an Oni. Did Meiling have a similar situation? You didn't know.

Fuck.

Even if she were addicted what the hell could you even do about it? The idea of forcing her to go cold turkey was not one you considered advisable - or even sane. Crazy addict man eating monster capable of ripping a person in two? No thank you very much. Ran might have an answer, but would she even care? Would she even consider it a problem? Again you had no idea.

Then there was Cirno, who'd you'd royally pissed off - though from what you could tell she was a girl who was in dire need of a reality check. Maybe your words would get through to her given some time to mull them over? You doubted it but it was nice to hope things could go smoothly like that. Once more you would need to seek advice, and once more Ran didn't seem the person to go to in this issue.

And lastly, as if this shit wasn't enough, what the hell had you done when Meiling bit you? You vaguely recalled a tingle... but after that your memory was filled only with the experience of first flying, then discovering that you didn't know how to do that yet. The pain had blanked out everything else you may have wanted to remember about those few moments, but you were sure something had happened. Something... spiritual maybe? It certainly didn't seem to be anything physical to you, no matter how much you tried to explain it away to yourself.

Once again. Fuck.

What the hell were you supposed to do now?


[ ] Write in.
>> No. 90638
[x] Find Meiling, tell her it's not her fault, try to find out what she'd taken to make her that way.
[x] Failing that, find Ran and see if she had any clue what might have caused that?
>> No. 90641
>I haven't felt this refreshed in centuries.
Sounds like just a one-time thing.

[x] Find Meiling, tell her it's not her fault, try to find out what she'd taken to make her that way.
[x] Failing that, find Ran and see if she had any clue what might have caused that?
>> No. 90642
[X] Find Meiling, tell her it's not her fault, try to find out what she'd taken to make her that way.
[X] Failing that, find Ran and see if she had any clue what might have caused that?
>> No. 90643
[x] Find Meiling. Ask her if she's alright--you were definitely in her personal space, even though it's not entirely your fault. Stress that the whole deal isn't her fault, either, but try to find out what she took to make her...like that.
[x] If she doesn't know, ask her if it's alright for you to find Ran and pick at her brain, so to speak.
[x] If she does know and she doesn't want to tell...well, respect that, at least for now. Tell her to be careful. Please.
>> No. 90644
[x] Find Meiling, tell her it's not her fault, try to find out what she'd taken to make her that way.
[x] Failing that, find Ran and see if she had any clue what might have caused that?

Opium. Many an old-timey chinamen's demise.
>> No. 90645
[x] Find Meiling. Ask her if she's alright--you were definitely in her personal space, even though it's not entirely your fault. Stress that the whole deal isn't her fault, either, but try to find out what she took to make her...like that.
[x] If she doesn't know, ask her if it's alright for you to find Ran and pick at her brain, so to speak.
[x] If she does know and she doesn't want to tell...well, respect that, at least for now. Tell her to be careful. Please.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to inquire into her past eventually. Confronting those demons would be a good idea for someone who is supposed to help them acclimate to the real world, anyways.
>> No. 90646
>>90638 here.

Changing my vote ta

[x] Find Meiling. Ask her if she's alright--you were definitely in her personal space, even though it's not entirely your fault. Stress that the whole deal isn't her fault, either, but try to find out what she took to make her...like that.
[x] If she doesn't know, ask her if it's alright for you to find Ran and pick at her brain, so to speak.
[x] If she does know and she doesn't want to tell...well, respect that, at least for now. Tell her to be careful. Please.
>> No. 90647
[x] Find Meiling.
[x] Bite her back.
>> No. 90648
[X] Find Meiling. Ask her if she's alright--you were definitely in her personal space, even though it's not entirely your fault. Stress that the whole deal isn't her fault, either, but try to find out what she took to make her...like that.
[X] If she doesn't know, ask her if it's alright for you to find Ran and pick at her brain, so to speak.
[X] If she does know and she doesn't want to tell...well, respect that, at least for now. Tell her to be careful. Please.

Yeah, I'd wager it was opium.
>> No. 90649
[x] Find Meiling. Ask her if she's alright--you were definitely in her personal space, even though it's not entirely your fault. Stress that the whole deal isn't her fault, either, but try to find out what she took to make her...like that.
[x] If she doesn't know, ask her if it's alright for you to find Ran and pick at her brain, so to speak.
[x] If she does know and she doesn't want to tell...well, respect that, at least for now. Tell her to be careful. Please.
>> No. 90651
[x] Find Meiling, ask her if she's alright. Stress that the whole deal isn't her fault, either, but try to find out what she took to make her...like that.
[x] If she doesn't know, ask her if it's alright for you to find Ran and pick her brain, so to speak.
[x] If she does know and she doesn't want to tell...well, respect that, at least for now. Tell her to be careful, for her sake as well. She can't be losing control of herself in this fragile, cynical world.

She doesn't seem to remember us being in her personal space, so I would avoid bringing it up.
>> No. 90655
[O] Find Meiling. Ask her if she's alright--you were definitely in her personal space, even though it's not entirely your fault. Stress that the whole deal isn't her fault, either, but try to find out what she took to make her...like that.
[O] If she doesn't know, ask her if it's alright for you to find Ran and pick at her brain, so to speak.
[O] If she does know and she doesn't want to tell...well, respect that, at least for now. Tell her to be careful. Please.
>> No. 90661
Good work faggots who decided to stay with a questionable Meiling.
>> No. 90670
>>90661

You're the faggot for not wanting to stay with a questionable Meiling.
>> No. 90673
File 124781612466.jpg - (449.44KB , 800x650 , 76242813517d2c6514eecf7fbeeca4a2.jpg ) [iqdb]
90673
>>90670

I chose the lesser of two evils.
At least the possibility of creating another Go back 50 choices fiasco will not fall onto myself.
>> No. 90674
File 124781613878.jpg - (21.29KB , 320x240 , snapshot20080621190629.jpg ) [iqdb]
90674
>>90661
the hell are you talking about, we couldn't move and something like this was going to happen eventually
>> No. 90675
[X] Find Meiling. Ask her if she's alright--you were definitely in her personal space, even though it's not entirely your fault. Stress that the whole deal isn't her fault, either, but try to find out what she took to make her...like that.
[X] If she doesn't know, ask her if it's alright for you to find Ran and pick at her brain, so to speak.
[X] If she does know and she doesn't want to tell...well, respect that, at least for now. Tell her to be careful. Please.
>> No. 90678
File 124783452428.png - (256.00KB , 400x400 , China1.png ) [iqdb]
90678
>>90674

Keep telling yourself that, bro.
>> No. 90689
[X] Find Meiling. Ask her if she's alright--you were definitely in her personal space, even though it's not entirely your fault. Stress that the whole deal isn't her fault, either, but try to find out what she took to make her...like that.
[X] If she doesn't know, ask her if it's alright for you to find Ran and pick at her brain, so to speak.
[X] If she does know and she doesn't want to tell...well, respect that, at least for now. Tell her to be careful. Please.

yay bandwagon
>> No. 90713
The brown haired boy turned the corner quickly, tears streaming down his reddened face. bare feet padded quickly against wood and then linoleum as the boy ran into the kitchen.

The stately fox lady standing there seemed unsurprised as a tiny body flung itself against her lap, wrapping one arm around her leg.

"Mooooomyyy!" The boy wailed out.

The lady he had grabbed onto calmly put down the knife she was using. Loosening his grip with her other hand, she knelt down to look him more nearly in the face.

"Now, now, what seems to be the problem, young man?" She said, giving the boy a slight smile.

The sobbing was interrupted long enough to give a brief response: "Meilin' bit me!" The boy then grabbed the woman tightly around the neck with one arm.

looking down on the child, the rusty U-shaped mark on his other arm was now made apparent.

"Oh, my." She woman stated, for the first time surprised. "Come on, then, let's get that cleaned up."

In a slightly hurried fashion, the woman wrapped her arms around the boy and carried him down the hall to the bathroom. A few minutes later, what was perhaps an excessive amount of white gauze surrounded the small boy's injured shoulder.

The woman bent over from her crouch so gently press her lips against the bandaging.

"There. Now it won't hurt as much." The woman said, smiling at the boy's now-dry-but-still-reddened face. "Still though, you should be careful. You're not a Youkai, after all, and it will take a while to heal." When the boy didn't respond for a few moments, she pressed the point a bit, the smile narrowing slightly "understand me, young man?"

"yes, mommy." The boy said, now in a more calm tone.

"Okay, good." The lady said, the smile returning to her face. "Now, then..." The lady straightened up slightly, and turned her head to the door, so she wasn't directly facing the child before her anymore and using a louder voice called out to the perpetrator: "MELING! WOULD YOU COME HERE FOR A MINUTE?"

A few moments later, a young red-haired face appeared around the corner of the door. The green eyes wavered slightly with guilt and anticipation.

"Come here, young woman." Ran commanded.

Slowly, the girl obliged, her figure shrinking slightly as she stood before the glare of the older woman.

"You know why I called you here?"
"Y'maam"
"So, why did you bite this poor boy?"
"I...I did'n mean'ta...It's jus' that he smelled really tasty and I"

"Meling." The Fox lady interrupted, her ears now pointed slightly backwards. "This is not acceptable."

When the girl stiffened up even more, the woman's tone relaxed a bit.

"Look, I know that you mean no harm, but you must control yourself. What if he had really been hurt? do you really want to be all alone again?"

An answer came from in between sobs from the girl "I'sorry...I...I didn' mean'ta...I don' wanna be alone anymore" She looks over at the boy, who, though bandages cover his shoulder and his face is still red from his own tears, returns a gaze of sympathy.

"s'ok. I know y'didn't mean it." The boy said lowering his gaze slightly.

After a moment's silence, Ran spoke up again, the cheerful undertone having returned to her voice. "Alright, that's enough of that. Come on, you two. I have to finish up dinner, and I could use another pair of hands, or two"

And with that, the three of them went off into the kitchen, the sounds of cooking returning to the house.
>> No. 90714
>>90713

No
>> No. 90717
File 124787071420.jpg - (470.58KB , 620x877 , 8c57e50ee26ee2193a36f064c54093c1.jpg ) [iqdb]
90717
>>90713
>> No. 90727
File 124787545199.jpg - (7.43KB , 247x187 , 1240831889014.jpg ) [iqdb]
90727
>>90713
>> No. 90729
>>90713

Awwww, how cute.

There is also a lesson to be learned about not bothering Ran too much, I suppose. Perhaps we should try to help her just relax while she can.
>> No. 91459
File 124856890361.jpg - (281.05KB , 1050x817 , UpsetMeiling.jpg ) [iqdb]
91459
You should talk to Meiling. You would have to be careful though, maybe avoid directly confronting her over your suspicions as to her use of drugs. She had already seemed rather spooked about having bitten you - though you had noticed that while looking over your other arm she had been licking her lips... that had been more than a little disconcerting, especially combined with the fact that she had made a sudden getaway after putting the first pad and bandage on your shoulder. For a moment, a moment that made you feel so damn guilty afterwards, you considered taking some kind of weapon with you.


You felt somewhat proud of yourself for not having done so.

As it was you had already run into Ran as she left her own room and you headed to Meiling's. She raised an eyebrow as she passed - not that you had expected her to miss the padding under your shirt, she was too observant not to.

“Miss Meiling?” you call out as you stood in front of the door to her room. Glancing down the hallways you see Ran looking at you, though she quickly looks away and hurries down the nearby stairs. You frown, but ignore her in favor of the task in front of you now. “Miss Meiling? Are you there?”

“Stay away!” you jump slightly at the... ferocity of Meiling's all but snarled reply. “D-Don't come in!”

“What's wrong!?” you call back, somewhat alarmed by the response. You press your palm against the surface of her door and lean in close, hoping to perhaps hear something which would explain the chinese girl's refusal to allow entry. Straining your ears you just about manage to make out the sound of... chewing? Then suddenly a wet tearing sound and more chewing.

“It'sh not shafe!” Meiling yells back, around a full mouth by the sound of it. So she was in there eating something. Your hand whips up to your shoulder wound at that thought and instantly you regret it - both due to the sudden wash a guilt at the action as well as the fact that the motion makes both arms protest their injuries. You hear a noise which sounds like someone swallowing, with difficulty, and then jump as something thumps into the door from the other side. “You can't come in.” Meiling states, “Not until I can... until I can be sure that...” she trails off and you hear another tearing and crunching noise.

“Miss Meiling?” you ask, “Are you eating in there?”

“Yeah...” You hear another swallowing sound and then silence for a few moments. “Ran got me something to calm me,” She tears a chunk out of whatever she was eating and swallows a few seconds later, “... something to calm me down.”

“Is it working?” You murmur back.

“Not really.” She laughs slightly, a self-mocking laugh that descends into tears and sniffles at the end. “I tried to eat you.”

“I-it was just a bite.” You respond, though you couldn't help but have that little insincere catch in your voice. You had been trying hard not to think about some of the... photographs... that had been present in the dossier 'Mister Orange' had presented you with during your stay in hospital several days ago.

“I tried to eat you!” Meiling wails, “And I still want to!” You choke up at that. Did she just say what you thought she just said? “You tasted so good!” She continued, heedless of your shock, “You tasted so good and I can still taste you and I've been eating raw steaks to get rid of the taste and it's just not working and I don't want to eat you but it's hard to not think about that when you're so tasty and now I hurt you and you'll hate me and the mistress will kill me for making you hate me and I really screwed up because all I wanted to do was forget and I really like it here and everything is so new and you let me have my own room and I haven't had my own room in decades and you even bought me that star-maker and no-one ever bought me anything since the old master and now I've bitten you and ruined it and I feel awful and... and... and...” you hear her gasp for breath all but hyperventilating after such a long rant. “And I want to be left alone...” she finally finishes as her breathing comes under control.

“Are you sure?” You whisper back, then sigh. “Fine... I still want to talk to you later, if you're feeling better then.” Pulling yourself up and away from the door you pause. “I'll send Ran up,” you add, “With... with some dinner or something.”
>> No. 91460
Dinner passes both quietly and tensely. You hadn't exactly been able to cook properly, what with one arm still painful and the other partially bound up but, fortunately, Ran had stepped in to take over, leaving you sitting at the kitchen counter doing some menial tasks to help. Suika, quietly, offered to take Meiling her meal and Cirno spent most of the time glaring at you - evidently still in a sulk from earlier.

“Well, this has been a particularly unsuccessful day.” Ran states, coming up behind you as you slowly washed some cutlery in the kitchen sink. “Angering Cirno, putting Meiling back in touch with her feral self... I don't know what you think you're trying to accomplish, but I am certain that this is not the way to be going about it.”

“And you would have handled this better?” You respond, dropping some damn spoons onto a drying rack.

“Perhaps, perhaps not.” Ran moves away and you hear a click and the beginnings of bubbling water. “Tea?” she offers, and you just nod. “Meiling wasn't entirely your fault I suppose, but it will be up to you to deal with the fallout of this. She's kept her more feral side repressed for so long... It will be difficult for her to entirely put it away again now that it has revealed itself.”

“Did you know she had taken drugs?” you ask, straight and to the point.

“She has never done anything of the sort since I knew of her presence in Gensokyo.” replies the fox youkai. “Though that is not to say that she couldn't have done such things before... But to answer your question, I wasn't aware she had access - let alone the inclination - to make use of such things.”

Your shoulders slump down. “I don't know what to do,” you mutter, “I don't know how to make up with Cirno and I don't know how to deal with Meiling...” Abandoning the dishwashing you throw yourself into a chair and bury your face in your arms, the sheer weight of the past several hours finally making itself felt. “I don't know what to do about any of this!” you look up, “And what about you? What kind of issues do you have that I don't know yet? Or what about Suika? Or Utsuho? Hina even I can tell there's something wrong there, but hell if I know what it is!”

The next thing you know is that a par of arms are wrapped around you, pulling you into a light embrace. “It's hard.” Ran murmurs reassuringly, “And I don't know of anyone that will have all the answers. All you can do is deal with one problem at a time, and simply do the best that you can do.” She pulls away from you then and moments later deposits a cup of tea in front of you. “For Meiling you would probably need to speak to an expert in youkai biology... and there's only one person that really fits that bill.” She smirks slightly as she sits down opposite you. “Fortunately she lives in the House of Eternity - Eientei - one of the few places that actually possess the technology to facilitate online contact.” She smiles, “There was a reason for me to get a suitable laptop, beyond my own selfishness at least.”

“I thought we were supposed to be out of contact with Gensokyo though.” You state, sipping at your tea. “Wouldn't an online contact sort of... cause trouble?”

“Hm?” Ran smirks again, “Whatever gave you that idea?” She asks. “The only purpose of the experiment is to acclimatize Gensokyo residents to the outside world, as long as we don't try biasing the arbitrators of it or try to cause any sort of mass panic then we should be able contact who we like as long as we remain living here.”

“So we could even go visit Gensokyo?” you ask, causing Ran to raise one eyebrow. “Okay, yeah,” You shake your head, “That would probably be pushing it. But what about visitors from Gensokyo?”

The blond woman grimaces slightly, “You've become rather perceptive all of a sudden.” She mutters, “But since you figured it out yourself... yes, you should expect occasional visitors - it was already decided that certain friends of the residents here would be allowed to visit, and though I have some rough idea as to who are likely to do so I imagine that they'll be using lots to decide who gets to visit each time.” She shrugs, “One or two would be easy enough to handle, but having a whole crowd coming to visit wouldn't be a particularly good idea, youkai or not.”

“Ugh...” You stand up, “Well lets hope it'll be someone who isn't going to be any trouble then.”

“Don't worry,” your companion replies, “I'm sure any lottery for visitors can be swayed in favor of... calmer heads, if it needs to be.”

“So we are being observed?” Ran nods at your question, “... Actually that was pretty much a given, wasn't it?” Another nod. You sigh, “Fine... How soon can you arrange a, ah, chat with this expect? Tomorrow would be best if you could manage it.”

“You're a man of medicine,” The woman murmurs, “She would probably enjoy speaking with someone who would actually understand most of her work - tomorrow should be no problem.” She pauses, “As to Cirno...” she adds at last, “The easiest way to deal with her... may simply be to beat her at her own game.”

“Howso?” You query.

“Learn some Danmaku play,” the youkai responds, “Then challenge her.” She smiles, “I don't know what exactly happened between you and Meiling... but your power has changed, it's awake now, though what it is will be something you will have to discover yourself.”

You stare at her for several long seconds, then turn and head out of the kitchen, pausing only to give her a quiet word of thanks.


You had a lot to think about now.



ACTION:
[ ] Evening action (explain item)
[ ] Research (Make notes, look over Orange Dossier, etc)
[ ] Meditate (Attempt to look within at your power)
[ ] Sleep (Er.... Screw it, hit the sack.)
>> No. 91461
>You hear a noise which sounds like someone swallowing

That's some loud swallowing.

[ ] Evening action
--[X]Learn how to danmaku with Hina-sensei

More Hina is always good.
>> No. 91462
[x] Research (Make notes, look over Orange Dossier, etc)

Oh hey Ran's finally acting nice.
>> No. 91464
[X] Evening action
- {x} Learn how to danmaku with Hina-sensei
>> No. 91465
[O] Evening action
- {O} Learn how to danmaku with Hina-sensei
>> No. 91466
[X] Evening action.
- [X] Give Meiling the hot dicking she desperately wants


... Nah.

[X] Research (Make notes, look over Orange Dossier, etc)

At the moment we're too beat up to do much in the way of danmaku, not to mention our emotional state would get in the way. Getting somethign to distract us would be good, I'd say.
>> No. 91468
[X] Research (Make notes, look over Orange Dossier, etc)

Meditation is also a viable option, but it might be kind of difficult to concentrate on that properly at the moment. We're best off doing something on our own tonight.
>> No. 91476
[X] Evening action
- {x} Learn how to danmaku with Hina-sensei

Teach me Keine Hina-sensei!
>> No. 91490
[JE] Meditate (Attempt to look within at your power)

Seriously, Professor Anon needs to get his act together and stop denying that part of his past. Let's start cracking this baby wide open.
>> No. 91494
[x] Research (Make notes, look over Orange Dossier, etc)

We're not calm or uninjured enough to be screwing around with magic bullets.
>> No. 91497
[X] Research (Make notes, look over Orange Dossier, etc)

As good a time as any.
>> No. 91501
[X] Evening action
- {x} Learn how to danmaku with Hina-sensei

Learning danmaku with Hina is what Professor Anon needs; not only we spend some more time with Hina, but we also start preparations to put Cirno on the line.
>> No. 91516
[x] Evening action.
[x] Bust into Meiling's room. Give a kiss and a surprise mana transfer. You know that's what she really needs to satisfy her.
>> No. 91517
>>91490
DIE ALREADY
>> No. 91519
>>91516

Hey you. Update your story.
>> No. 91521
[X] Evening action
- {x} Learn how to danmaku with Hina-sensei
>> No. 91522
[x] Research (Make notes, look over Orange Dossier, etc)
>> No. 91525
[X] Sleep (Er.... Screw it, hit the sack.)

we have taken alot of physical abuse recently. As much as I'd like to do otherwise, rest is probably the best option right now.
>> No. 91545
File 124863344353.png - (358.47KB , 600x800 , 1204341204279.png ) [iqdb]
91545
>>91519
How about a hijack instead?


Turning the master key you unlock the door to Meiling’s room and enter it, cringing immediately at the oppressive scent and aura of a wild animal’s den. With a sudden shriek the resident beast turns to you in surprise and alarm. Her long hair is frayed and tangled but still burns a vibrant crimson red which seems brighter now if that is even possible. Eerily panicked and wild eyes stare at you with stunned amazement that you would actually be bold and dumb enough to enter her domain despite the warnings. A raw steak drops from her stained hands and lands on the bed with a muffled thud, but the sound is enough to break her from shock. Clumsily the creature leaps from her mattress, still holding the sheets, and scrambles for the corner of the room.

“What are you doing?!” Meiling screams in terror and desperately wipes away the blood her mouth with the cloth. “I told you to say away. Get out now, please!”Her wavering voice is hoarse with a slightly inhuman tone, but it doesn’t bother you. Determined to solve this one way or the other, you step towards her.

“Don’t come any closer. Please.” She cries and begs with heartbreaking pain. “I won’t be able to stop myself. I don’t want you to see me like this! You have to run away now. Please PLEASE don’t be here.”

The feeling of this room, the sight of this wild frantic woman, it does something to you. It sends a cold shiver up your spin and over your scalp. Something deep inside stirs and spreads through your veins, sluggishly at first but soon to be a roaring current. The air practically feels like its tingling with a strange and steady hum around your fingers. It all blows away your fear, just like the moment of calm when Okuu fired the barrage of danmaku upon you outside.

You take another step forward.

“Don’t! I’ll go crazy. I-I want you so badly! You tasted so amazing and just thinking about it drives me mad. Please if you don’t leave I’ll end up killing you. Please! HELP SOMEONE HELP. RAAAAAAAN HELP!” Meiling urgently screams for the fox demon with broken sobs and hides under the covers. Not wasting any time you rush forward and kneel down in front of the shaking bundle. The feeling inside of you is almost overpowering.

“Meiling. Look at me.” Even your voice sounds different. It’s soft and compassionate but that’s just covering the strange absolute commanding tone reinforcing your words. As if struggling against a powerful spell, Meiling slowly lowers the covers and reluctantly raises her head to you. Now you truly see has become. Her once lovely nails are elongated, seeming now like deadly talons in comparison. The pearly white teeth which always seemed to glimmer when she smiled have become larger and misshaped, not quite fangs but certainly not normal. Tanned skin which was always slightly rough from battle and labor but still beautiful now seems like thin leather that pulsates with vivid life. It’s difficult to tell if her face is red and inflamed from the struggle or just evidence of her continuous weeping. But what really catches your attention are her eyes, which truly make her seem like a different person. They are like smoky emeralds, burning now in darkened sockets with an insane desire which normally would make you run from the room screaming. But not now. Now they just simply are. This is Meiling. This is a youkai. You are a priest. There is no denying this any longer.

Meiling begins to squirm but never moves her eyes from yours. They are locked there in some strange trance. But in your peripheral vision you can see it. Her hands twist and tear at the sleeves on her arms as she struggles to keep hugging herself. Even her jaw quivers as she shakes with a pent up ferocity which won’t be contained much longer. She could explode in a savage fury any second now, and you know it. It’s time to act.

Slowly, carefully, you reach out and glide your hands up to her cheeks and neck. Meiling’s green eyes widen with fear. The moment your skin touches hers she gasps sharply and exhales in broken blows as her diaphragm continues to spasm from crying and panic. Her face is wet with tears but you don’t even notice them sliding down your fingers; all you can feel is the amazing tingling and heat of her skin. It’s as if some divine electricity was coursing through you both.

You drift across the few remaining feet separating her head from yours. She tries to draw back but is already trapped against the wall. Her face fills your vision as you reach mere inches away. You can feel her hot humid breathes in their labored bursts blow against you with the reek of uncooked meat, but you continue to ignore it. Centimeters away now and there is no turning back. There is no escape for either of you. You hold her head tightly now. At the last moment her eyes protectively scrunch shut. Yet for a fleeting second there is no monster in front of you, but simple a scared woman who needs help.

Then all hell breaks loose.

Your lips touch. The world around you shatters. Meiling’s well toned arms tear free from their self restraint and wrap around you with crushing strength, yet somehow your body does not yield. Her razor fine claws slice and gouge into your back, yet draw no blood or flesh. Everything around you vibrates with an amazing power. Something rises from deep inside your gut. It feels like water pouring out of a well with reverse gravity. The heavy feelings bubbles and springs up, rising to your throat. As your tongue slides forward to massage Meiling’s own, it all surges forth. The energy pours past her soft parted lips and playful tongue to fill her mouth with glowing light. She instinctively tries to resist but there is no point to it. The sheer power of it all forces her to drink it down, allowing the cascade to invade and fill every bit of her from the inside. Meiling’s body shudders and the grip tightens to pull your body flat against hers, enormous breasts pressed tightly against your chest. She shakes and bucks and writhers under you but still obediently takes it all in until it feels like she is greedily sucking it from you instead. And when your essence finally fills her to the brim she breaks away to let out a feral roar that transforms into a thundering womanly moan of ecstasy and release.

The world comes crashing back. Meiling goes limp in your arms and releases the devastating squeeze around your torso. You weakly manage to lower her gently back to the floor, feeling drained of all strength but happily fulfilled. The wild animal smell in the room fades away to once again return to the normal pleasing scent of jasmine and incense. Every youkai trait in Meiling seems to disappear as you watch her change before you. Her terrible blood stained claws shrink back into long elegant fingers. The jagged teeth slide back down to return to a normal, although maybe slightly sharp, appearance. But most notably her eyes brighten and soften to return to beautiful watery jade gems with no hint of malice or hunger. She looks up to you and smiles lazily before drifting away into a deep slumber. Everything begins to go dark as you do the same.
>> No. 91546
File 124863355743.jpg - (350.41KB , 654x686 , 1222096914863.jpg ) [iqdb]
91546
You awaken in your own bed, greeted by the amused smirk.

“Welcome back Mr. Ryougi. I take it you have slept long enough to restore your spiritual energy?” Ran asks nonchalantly.

“Wah…huh?” You reply groggily, trying to gather yourself.

“Hmm, perhaps not. Still after sleeping for an entire day I belief you should be sufficiently recovered by now to move.” True enough you manage to pull yourself around and rest upright against the backboard.

“Ran…wha…what happened? I was with Meiling and something in me just…”

“Yes, I’m sure it must feel strange. It seems that your bloodline abilities and training have awoken enough to access the energy reserves within. We were all rather surprised to feel the sudden explosion from Meiling’s room. It was strong enough to affect everyone in the entire house, even if it was just residual exposure. I know Ms. Kagiyama has been in very high spirits since then.” Ran really is in a strangely cheerful mood. It’s sort of unnerving.

“How is Meiling?”

“Just fine, actually. Dare I say more than fine, and she has been very eager to speak with you. I really don’t know if I should consider you a fool or a genius for purifying her in such a manner and degree. It certainly was horribly sloppy though, brutishly forcing your energy into her without even focusing it. Had you not stopped in time you could have easily died. Please refrain from doing such ridiculous things in the future until you manage to control your abilities.”

“So…she’s cured?” You ask hesitantly.

“She is not cured. Please do not refer to being a youkai as a sickness. What you managed to do is sate the feral hunger by transmitting your own spirit in such a huge burst that it overloaded her senses entirely, allowing Ms. Meiling to once again suppress and control that part of her.” Ran pauses. “Truly I simply cannot believe you did such a thing. It’s almost comical really.”

This is a lot to take in. Did you really do something that incredibly? Do you have the power to go beyond that? What are you capable of?
“So if a youkai starts to get out of control again I can just purify them?”

“Essentially yes, but it is much more complicated than that. Remember that Ms. Meiling is a human derived youkai, so she is much easier to synchronize with. Others would…” The kitsune woman stops in thought to run her tongue over her lips and bites him, staring at you with a sort of disturbing amused interest. “I know that I would require more than a simple kiss…”
>> No. 91548
>>91545
>>91546

A hijack is good too. Very. The last line had me laughing.
>> No. 91575
DOUJIIIIIIIIIIN!

That Was Awesome.
>> No. 91577
File 124864381160.jpg - (7.75KB , 148x150 , shirou.jpg ) [iqdb]
91577
>“I know that I would require more than a simple kiss…”
Such as ...?
>> No. 91578
>>91577
Long term commitment, Shirou.
>> No. 91590
You gonna get "purified".
>> No. 91642
[ ] Evening action
-[X]Learn how to danmaku with Hina-sensei
--[X]You also need to discuss her status as a Goddess and her...special requirements.

Weren't we going to talk with her about her need for faith when wanted to teach Cirno?
>> No. 91747
>>91546
lol. nice.

Also, anyone watch Claymore? That's how I pictured Meling in this aside.
>> No. 91763
>>90636
Who's the artist for this picture?
>> No. 91887
>>91763

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=238117
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/index?tags=hiroya
>> No. 92013
>>91887
Thanks, you're a saint you are.
>> No. 104847
So this died? Without any word from the writefag or anything?
>> No. 104870
>>104847

Naturally.
>> No. 104915
>>104870

Never! Update! Want Meiling/Hina/Suika/Utsuho/Cirno/Ran goodness!

Probably forgot someone. Always do.
>> No. 104949
>>104847
Generally, when a thread goes a month with no word, I give up.
>> No. 104950
>>104847
AD is worse than HY about this, he has 6 stories going and randomly decides which ones to update. Right now he's focusing on SoS over in /border/.
>> No. 105139
>>104950

6 stories? Graze the rainbow, Touhou Persona, Suika Wright, SoS...what are the others?
>> No. 105152
>>105139
Youkai Criminal Investigations Division (which fell off the board), and I think Youmuquest was him as well.
>> No. 105170
I still wait for his SuikaWright and YoumuQuest updates.
an update that will never come.