[Return]
Archived thread

File 124447408747.jpg - (420.14KB , 727x1000 , endless satori.jpg ) [iqdb]
88259 No. 88259
You could always go to school naked and see what happens. Might be good if you ever need to fake insanity one day. You really can't be bothered going all the way back home right now, leaving Satori here just for your dammed school uniform. At least you might make an impact if you go to school naked.
"Oh." You notice Satori's eyes widen a little as you're thinking. She puts the tips of her fingers to her mouth.
"Wha-" But you don't need to ask. Of course, in your head you can picture yourself naked in perfect detail, and trying not to think about it now just makes it worse. Satori's expression has become one of fleeting awe. She holds her breath for a moment, eyes wide, avoiding looking at anything but your face, smiling with mischief and curiosity.
"Ahem." You cough into your hand, trying to stave off a blush. Satori likes that? Maybe you should let your body do the talking sometimes. You're not some kind of Adonis, but with the added strength and toughness of an Oni, you're certainly formidable. It must show through physically.
"Mmmmm~" Satori suddenly gulps and looks away, taking an excited, shaky breath. "Oh, er, Hibiki." She tires to stop grinning, hiding her mouth behind her hand and then when that fails she ducks her entire head behind the pillow, giggling.

"Ahem." You cough into your hand again, not sure what to do with yourself.
"It's okay." Satori says, eyes popping up above the edge of the pillow again. "That was ... very nice indeed." You can see the blush creeping up her face. You just nod.
"I should probably get my school uniform, really." You say. "But ... " You glance over at the chest of drawers too. "I can stay for a while longer."
Satori knows exactly what you have on your mind, and she hides behind the pillow again in excited embarrassment. You can hear her taking a couple of deep breaths, steadying herself.

"Okay." She says. "You ... er-" She lowers the pillow completely, at last, and asks you a frank question. "Could you, I m-mean d-do you want to ... " She takes another breath, nervous now, looking away. Excited but deeply unsure of herself.

[ ] "Do I want to watch? Yes, please."
[ ] "Could I turn around? Okay."
[ ] "You want me to step outside for a moment? Sure."
[ ] Stay quiet for the moment.

>> No. 88260
[ ] "Do I want to watch? Yes, please."

Yes, please.
>> No. 88262
[ ] Stay quiet for the moment.

Let your mind do the talking...
>> No. 88265
[X] "Do I want to watch? Yes, please."
Sure, I'll take it.
>> No. 88266
[X] "Do I want to watch? Yes, please."
>> No. 88269
[x] Stay quiet for the moment.
>> No. 88270
[+] "Could I turn around? Okay."
Me <--
Wind -->
>> No. 88271
[X] "Do I want to watch? Yes, please."


Libido + Honesty = Oni (?)
>> No. 88272
[X] "Do I want to dress you myself? Yes, please."
>> No. 88273
>>88272
Do want.
>> No. 88274
[X] "Do I want to dress you myself? Yes, please."
This, i want.
>> No. 88275
[X] "Do I want to dress you myself? Yes, please."

Beautiful write-in is beautiful
>> No. 88276
[x] "Do I want to dress you myself? Yes, please."
>> No. 88277
[X] "Do I want to dress you myself? Yes, please."

I love it.
>> No. 88278
[X] "Do I want to dress you myself? Yes, please."
>> No. 88279
{X} "Do I want to dress you myself? Yes, please."

:>
>> No. 88280
[X] "Do I want to dress you myself? Yes, please."

Hahaha
>> No. 88283
[✓] "Do I want to dress you myself? Yes, please."
>> No. 88284
[X] "Do I want to dress you myself? Yes, please."

Of course, sadly, we won't get to because we'll either get interrupted by the sudden appearance of a certain little birdie, or be forced to hide when the parents come to the door.
>> No. 88286
>>88284
Can you hide from satori?
>> No. 88287
[X] "Do I want to dress you myself? Yes, please."

/applaud
>> No. 88288
>>88284
"Oh hey Satori's Parents, I made out with your daughter once, but was cockblocked by a transforming cat."

[x] "Do I want to dress you myself? Yes, please."
>> No. 88290
[x] "Do I want to dress you myself? Yes, please."
>> No. 88292
File 124449177070.jpg - (33.84KB , 468x377 , thomas the awesome engine.jpg ) [iqdb]
88292
[X] "Do I want to dress you myself? Yes, please."

Oh Doujin, you and your votes.
>> No. 88293
[x] "Do I want to watch? Yes, please."

Satori will tease us with her knee-socks.
>> No. 88295
OH WOW

Update on its way, oh yeah.
>> No. 88298
You can't help yourself. The words and thoughts flow unbidden to your lips, Satori is too much to resist. She told you to be yourself, right?
"Do I want to dress you myself? Yes, please." You nod, making sure not to grin too widely. Satori looks over at you, lips parted in suddenly surprise.
"Oh, uh, Hibiki ... " She gulps, trailing off, a hand to her mouth again. A few choice images and possibilities flash through your mind, Satori biting her lip and quivering at each thought. You frown for a moment.
"I ... er," you gulp, not sure how to put this. "Was much more detailed than this last night." You say. "Thinking about you. You weren't so embarrassed then, something wrong?" You step closer to Satori, suddenly more than a little apprehensive.
"No." Satori shakes her head, gently biting one of her own fingers at the knuckle to keep herself under control. "That was good but now you're ... anticipating." She breathes the last word low, voice coming out excited and nervous and worried and so full of sheer physical want. The tension of the moment is making you twitch a little, and Satori can probably see that in your thoughts too.

She nods very slightly, taking a couple of deep breaths.
"You ... you want me to?" You ask. "You sure?" The suggestion was honest, but you didn't think she would actually take you up on it. Satori manages to look up, holding back enough of her blush to calm down a little.
"Not everything. Some." She smiles and bites her lip again. "Just, wait there!" She says, suddenly jumping up off the bed and hopping over to the dresser, dropping the pillow on the way. She pulls open the top draw and starts rummaging around. You wait patiently for a moment, trying to cool your ardour a little. You've got to be at school soon, Koishi could come in at any moment. Affection, but no funny business right now. You repeat it a few times in your head. Fun with Satori, but keep it clean.

For now.

Satori returns to the bed with an armful of clothes. Skirt and shirt, blazer, long socks, tie. There's underwear tucked under all that too, but hidden from view. She sits down on the bed and places the clothes next to her. You have a sudden image of slipping her shirt off, fabric against pale skin, running your fingers across her exposed shoulders, down over her collarbone and-
She blushes.
"Not ... quite that far." She says quietly. "Just, " she takes a deep breath. "Take it slowly. Okay?" She looks up at you from the bed, serious for a second. "I'm more ... f-fragile than I look. And ... I want to enjoy this." You nod, a little pang of sheer cuteness jabbing at your heart.
"Of course." You say. Good thing you're keeping yourself mostly under control. Guess there are times to let loose and times to hold back, even for an Oni. Satori smiles again and eyes the pile of clothes.
"Uh ... what do think is best?" She asks.
"Best?" You ask.
"Um," Satori blusters, but only a little this time. "What do you want to do?"

[ ] Undress her completely.
[ ] Socks.
[ ] Shirt and tie.
[ ] Skirt.
[ ] What about the underwear?
>> No. 88299
[x] Undress her completely.
[x] Underwear?
[x] Socks.
[x] Shirt and tie.
[x] Skirt.

mediumamusedlemon.png
>> No. 88301
[1] Shirt and tie.
[2] Skirt.
[3] Socks.
[4?] What about the underwear?

In this order. But don't be pushy when getting to #4.
>> No. 88302
☞ Socks.
☞ Shirt and tie.
☞ Skirt.
>> No. 88303
[P] Undress her completely.

But keep it clean for now.

As clean as you can keep stripping a girl naked, anyway.
>> No. 88304
[1] Shirt and tie.
[2] Skirt.
[3] Socks.
>> No. 88305
File 124449987396.jpg - (567.67KB , 1027x1510 , IMG_0008.jpg ) [iqdb]
88305
[1] Shirt and tie.
[2] Skirt.
[3] Socks.
[4?] What about the underwear?

Socks~
>> No. 88309
[X] Socks.
[X] Shirt and tie.
[X] Skirt.

Best to not go too far, time is of the essence after all.
>> No. 88311
[X] Socks.
[X] Skirt.

Lightly running your fingers along the inside of her thighs down to her toes? Watching her squirm and moan while feeling her soft warm skin. Oh yes, this scene has much potential.
>> No. 88313
[x] Socks.
[x] Skirt.

Less is more. Tease the Satori.
>> No. 88314
[x] CLOSE AND LOCK THE DOOR
[x] Undress her completely.
[x] Socks.
[x] Shirt and tie.
[x] Skirt.
[x] What about the underwear?
>> No. 88315
[x] Undress her completely.
>> No. 88319
[X] Socks.
[X] Shirt and tie.
[X] Skirt.
>> No. 88321
[x] Socks.
[x] Skirt.

tease vote
>> No. 88322
[ ] Socks.
[ ] Shirt and tie.
[ ] Skirt.
>> No. 88328
[X] Socks.
[X] Shirt and tie.
[X] Skirt.
>> No. 88338
[X] Socks.
[X] Shirt and tie.
[X] Skirt.
>> No. 88340
[X] Socks.
[X] Shirt and tie.
[X] Skirt.
[X] You can't in good conscience expect Satori to allow you to pick through her underwear drawer and then put it on her, so for today she'll just have to go without any.
>> No. 88343
[X] Socks.
[X] Shirt and tie.
[X] Skirt.

I WANT IT ALL Maybe not. This is fine enough.
>> No. 88350
[x] Start with the socks, then her skirt, then the shirt...
[x] If she seems like she wants us to continue, keep doing so.

This way, we could possibly dress her completely, if she's aroused enough.
>> No. 88356
[X] Socks.
[X] Shirt and tie.
[X] Skirt.

>>88350
Would take too long and possibly run the risk of being walked in on by parents/koishi
>> No. 88357
>>88356
There's nothing wrong with Koishi catching us. But I'd love to see Hibiki sitting in front of her parents awkwardly trying to explain his relationship with their daughter.
>> No. 88358
[X] Socks.
[X] Shirt and tie.
[X] Skirt.
[X] You can't in good conscience expect Satori to allow you to pick through her underwear drawer and then put it on her, so for today she'll just have to go without any.
>> No. 88359
File 124461696664.jpg - (34.57KB , 480x640 , its-beautiful.jpg ) [iqdb]
88359
>>88358

Oh my god its so beautiful
>> No. 88360
File 124462181267.jpg - (68.76KB , 200x228 , ransmirk.jpg ) [iqdb]
88360
>>88358
>> No. 88361
File 124462403372.jpg - (66.65KB , 640x480 , justasakagi.jpg ) [iqdb]
88361
>>88358
>> No. 88363
File 124462539494.jpg - (36.05KB , 485x440 , 0c2dc53fa58a13b62c6c3ff21d5de949.jpg ) [iqdb]
88363
>>88358
>> No. 88370
>>88359
>>88360
>>88361
>>88363

>>88340
Nice job.
>> No. 88371
TIME FOR UPDATES
>> No. 88372
>>88371

Yes!
>> No. 88373
File 124464313580.jpg - (90.62KB , 555x555 , satoripillow.jpg ) [iqdb]
88373
You look between the pile of clothes and Satori's face for a moment. Her lips are parted, her pupils dilated. She knows exactly what you'd really like to do with her. She nods gently as you think, but her eyes flick to the door.
"Ah." You say. "Worried about ... problems?" You ask. Satori nods and you quickly step over to the door, shutting it as quietly as you can. "No lock?" You ask. Satori shakes her head as her tongue darts out, wetting her lips. You walk back to the bed and reach down to the pile of clothes, picking up the long socks from the top. The fabric is thin, but elastic, smooth to the touch, light grey school socks.
"I like those ones." Satori says, smiling. "You want to-" She nods at her legs crossed under her, covered by her skirt, little white socks poking out from underneath.
"Mmhmm." You nod, crouching down in front of her. "Legs, please." You hold a hand out and Satori uncurls herself, stretching out both legs over the side of the bed. She bites her lip as you take one ankle in your hand.

"Let's get these socks off first." You mutter, hooking a finger into the top of each sock and pulling them off her feet. Satori giggles softly and wiggles her bare toes. You hold up one of the long socks, raising an eyebrow at Satori.
"Oh." She says, blushing a little again. "You want-"
"I'll do it." You say, trying to sound as gentle and reassuring as possible as you take the hem of her skirt and push it up her legs. Satori freezes for a second as you slowly expose first her shins and then her thighs, soft milky-white flesh barely an inch from your fingertips. You stop at the top of her thighs, respecting her privacy at the border of her underwear.
"Ahh." Satori lets out a sigh of anticipation as you sit back for a moment and just look at her before you take one of her ankles in hand again, rolling the sock up and slipping it onto her foot. You don't need to tell her how lovely her legs are, she can see everything you feel.

Taking the sock in both hands, you pull it up Satori's leg, letting your fingers slide slowly up her flesh, covering pale skin with grey fabric. She squirms a little as your fingertips cross her knee, but then draws in a sharp breath of surprise and pleasure as you make a point of stroking her thigh.
"Ah~" She smiles down at you as the sock finally stops, almost at the top of her thigh.
"I think I like these socks too." Is all you manage to say, grinning. Satori nods vigourously.
"Other one please!" She says, breathing heavier than before. You repeat the process with the other sock, then sit back to look. The socks hug Satori's legs, giving them more shape and definition. You have a sudden urge to-
Satori throws her arms out and nods. "Come here!" She says. You don't need any further encouragement, shifting yourself forward and enveloping Satori in a hug. She's short enough that even with you kneeling on the floor like this and her sitting on the bed, you're still face-to-face.

"Mm, Hibiki." Satori smiles wide at you, both at her own happy arousal and in response to yours. Her hands snake up to your head, running her fingers through your hair. You can feel her legs touching your sides, as if ready to wrap around your waist. You can't bring yourself to say anything, as if your words would shatter this moment or twist what might happen next. Satori licks her lips and closes her eyes for a brief moment.

[ ] Kiss her.
[ ] OH GOD SATORI, ONI RAVAGE
[ ] Stick to the plan, skirt next.

==

Picture by Pygmalion~

N-not that I l-like him or anything, humph!
>> No. 88374
[x] OH GOD SATORI, ONI RAVAGE

Clearly the most intelligent option of them all
>> No. 88375
[x] Kiss her lightly, leave her wanting more.
[x] Stick to the plan, skirt next.
>> No. 88376
{X} Kiss her lightly, leave her wanting more.
{X} Stick to the plan, skirt next.
>> No. 88377
[X] Kiss her.

That whole not going to school being suspicious thing is really weird to me, and I just don't see it.
>> No. 88378
[x] Kiss her lightly, leave her wanting more.
[x] Stick to the plan, skirt next.
>> No. 88380
[X] Kiss her lightly, leave her wanting more.
[X] Stick to the plan, skirt next.

Tease her. Tease her until she ends up choosing OH GOD HIBIKI, SATORI RAVAGE. Then promptly counter with ONI RAVAGE.
>> No. 88381
[X] Kiss her lightly, leave her wanting more.
[X] Stick to the plan, skirt next.
>> No. 88382
[X] Kiss her lightly, leave her wanting more.
[X] Stick to the plan, skirt next.
>> No. 88383
[X] Kiss her lightly, leave her wanting more.
[X] Stick to the plan, skirt next.
>> No. 88384
[X] Kiss her lightly, leave her wanting more.
[X] Stick to the plan, skirt next.

Not enough time until school for Oni Ravage. I feel sorry for AnOni though.
>> No. 88385
[x] Kiss her lightly, leave her wanting more.
[x] Stick to the plan, skirt next.
>> No. 88386
[X] Kiss her lightly, leave her wanting more.
[X] Stick to the plan, skirt next.
>> No. 88388
[x] Kiss her lightly, leave her wanting more.
[x] Stick to the plan, skirt next.

Anonymous uses Option-Tweak!
It's super-effective!
>> No. 88389
>>leave her wanting more.

>>Not enough time until school

Anyone else feel like this is kind of a dick move?
Oh well, screw it. I remain faithful that we will be able to make another kind of "dick move" after school.
>> No. 88390
[x] Kiss her lightly, leave her wanting more.
[x] Stick to the plan, skirt next.

Yeah, this.
>> No. 88392
[x] Kiss her lightly, leave her wanting more.
[x] Stick to the plan, skirt next.
>> No. 88397
>>88389
>>Oh well, screw it. I remain faithful that we will be able to make another kind of "dick move" after school.

Yes, and I'm sure both we and Tewi will enjoy ever minute of it, but right now this is all about Satori.
>> No. 88401
[x] OH GOD SATORI, ONI RAVAGE

eh.... mind goes blank
>> No. 88402
Update incoming shortly.
>> No. 88403
Some of this sexual tension has to be released, somehow. Without so much as second thought, you lean forwards and kiss Satori, letting your hands wander up her sides.
"Mm~!" She returns the kiss, far more active and aware than she was last night. Her hands tighten in your hair, pressing you to her. For a moment you can't tell who is leading and who is following, as if at any second Satori might push you backwards and force herself upon you. The thought turns the twitching in your pants into a solid rod, but sadly pressing into the side of the bed, rather than into Satori's groin. Hearing your emotions, Satori seems to collapse onto you as the kiss ends, arms draped over your shoulders, resting her forehead against yours.
"Aaaaaah." She sighs, parting her lips again. You gulp, it's tempting, she smells so inviting, but if you can just pull yourself back from the brink, self control needs its place right now.

"Mm?" Satori sits back up, looking at you with a hint of disappointment in her expression.
"Any more and we'd be late for school." You say, feeling the regret already. You imagine the things you'd be doing right now if you didn't have to get to school, and the thought makes Satori blush, squirming and grinning.
"Later, later." She breathes, trying to calm herself.
"Skirt next?" You ask, gesturing down at the rumpled fabric bunched around her waist. Satori glances down and bites her lip.
"Er-" She looks almost uncomfortable. You hold up both hands to her.
"We don't have to." You say. "Really."
"No ... " Satori trails off. "Just ... close your eyes for a moment, okay?" You nod in response, shutting your eyes and sitting back. You hear Satori shuffling around for a couple of minutes.
"Okay, ready!" She says. You open your eyes, not much has changed, but the skirt is back to normal now. You frown in confusion.

"Fresh panties." Satori says quietly, pointing at the pile of clothes and looking bashful before standing up. You get to your feet as well, raising an eyebrow at her. She nods.
"Mmm, go ahead." She glances down. You step forward, reaching down and first running your hands along the waistband of her skirt, letting your fingers half-caress her hips. Satori smiles, biting her lip. There's a small zip at the side, and you carefully draw it down, feeling the taut fabric go loose just before Satori wriggles and the skirt falls from her hips. One of your hands rests on her waist, the other hovers just above the bare flesh of her upper thigh, the perfect gap of exposed flesh between the top of her socks and the edge of her panties.
"Oh wow." You say, unable to stop yourself. Satori's lower half really is impressive. She's turned bright red with arousal and embarrassment as you look down. Pink panties outline the curve of her hips and lead down to the space between the tops of her thighs. Pale flesh highlighted just beyond the boundary of those socks. You have a sudden urge to run your hand along that space, along and up and between her legs.

Satori's expression changes as you think, losing all embarrassment, becoming utterly serious with need. She avoids your eyes, but even you can read this thought.

[ ] WILL OF STEEL. Stick to the plan, school skirt goes on.
[ ] Touch Satori.
>> No. 88404
[X] Touch Satori.

Fuck it. I'm going in.
>> No. 88405
[ ] WILL OF STEEL. Stick to the plan, school skirt goes on.
[ ] Touch Satori.


asdsafgfeashg
>> No. 88406
[X] Touch Satori.

Some things are worth losing a day at school. This is one of those things.
>> No. 88407
[X ] WILL OF STEEL. Stick to the plan, school skirt goes on.

Baseball...cold showers...baseball...cold showers...
>> No. 88408
>>88407

Satorin using our "bat".
>> No. 88410
[x] Touch Satori.

Ok, seriously, enough restraint. It's time.
Even Sol sounds horny now. We all need this.
>> No. 88411
[O] WILL OF STEEL. Stick to the plan, school skirt goes on.
>> No. 88412
[X] Touch Satori

It's normal for a student dicht class once or twice.
>> No. 88413
[X] WILL OF STEEL. Stick to the plan, school skirt goes on.
>> No. 88414
[x] Touch Satori.

Oni honesty~
>> No. 88415
[x] WILL OF STEEL. Stick to the plan, school skirt goes on.
>> No. 88416
[x] WILL OF STEEL. Stick to the plan, school skirt goes on.
>> No. 88417
[X] WILL OF STEEL. Stick to the plan, school skirt goes on.
>> No. 88418
[X] さとりを弄る
>> No. 88419
[X] Touch Satori.

Might as well. Surely it won't end poorly.
>> No. 88420
Oh balls, I forgot about Suika.

[X] WILL OF STEEL. Stick to the plan, school skirt goes on.
>> No. 88421
>>88420
>Oh balls, I forgot about Suika.

Nothing says we can't just pop into school late. It's not like a round of good morning sex is going to tucker us out for the whole day.
>> No. 88422
>>88421
I don't like the thought of being potentially unfaithful to a fellow oni.
>> No. 88423
>>88422
Monogamy is being unfaithful
>> No. 88424
>>88422
>I don't like the thought of being potentially unfaithful to a fellow oni.
>unfaithful to a fellow oni.
>unfaithful to an oni
>implying that oni are monogamous

Really, Anon? Really?
>> No. 88425
[x] Touch Satori.

Control is for the weak
>> No. 88426
[X] Touch Satori.
>> No. 88427
[✓] Touch Satori.
>> No. 88429
[x] Touch Satori
[x] Let's press a chair up against the door, shall we?
>> No. 88430
[X] Touch Satori

Let's see how many times we can make Satori change her panties.
>> No. 88431
[x] Touch Satori
[x] Let's press a chair up against the door, shall we?

We're an oni. Fuck school.
>> No. 88432
>>88431
This mansion must have a pretty large wine cellar, or at least a drink cabinet. I propose we go find it, after some thorough "touching".
>> No. 88433
[X] WILL OF STEEL. Stick to the plan, school skirt goes on.

oh god that was a hard choice
>> No. 88434
[x] WILL OF STEEL. Stick to the plan, school skirt goes on.
There's a time and place for Satori touching. This is not it.
>> No. 88435
>>88424

Yeah, I'm with this dude...oni being monogamous?


[x] Touch Satori
>> No. 88436
[x] Touch Satori

I don't think we've bad ended in awhile...
>> No. 88438
[X] WILL OF STEEL. Stick to the plan, school skirt goes on.

Turn your mind into rock, Hibiki! Hard, hard and big rock.
>> No. 88439
>>88438

That's right. Hard, hard, and big.

[x]Touch Satori
>> No. 88440
[x] Touch Satori

Is it wrong to hope that Koishi joins in?
>> No. 88442
>>88440
When your love interest is a mind reader, yes.
>> No. 88445
>>Let's see how many times we can make Satori change her panties.

I support this.
Sounds fun as hell.
>> No. 88446
[x] Touch Satori.

You know you want to.
>> No. 88453
[x] Touch Satori.
>> No. 88455
[x] Touch Satori

feels good man
>> No. 88458
[x] WILL OF STEEL. Stick to the plan, school skirt goes on.
>> No. 88459
[+] Touch Satori, Get Dizzy
>> No. 88460
[X] WILL OF STEEL. Stick to the plan, school skirt goes on.

We can continue this later.
>> No. 88466
>Is it wrong to hope that Koishi joins in?

Because she's using her power, we've failed to notice she's standing in the corner watching us sex up her sister.
>> No. 88483
Calling this vote now, because I can't write for the rest of the day and I don't want any shitstorming. Update hopefully around midnight.
>> No. 88484
Hooray!
>> No. 88486
20 for touching, 12 for not.

And the votes are in: restraint is, according to the majority, now out.
>> No. 88491
File 124483056261.jpg - (70.57KB , 850x638 , sample-37b14565ada4388ea21995a8c36d5bae.jpg ) [iqdb]
88491
I guess we're going to be late... and something tells me that this isn't the only time Hibiki will find himself in this situation, either.

Perhaps Sol's choice for our Homeroom teacher was a 'tactical' one?
>> No. 88493
Hang on a minute guys

The Alabamanon achievement.

Well...

Um....

Why on earth would we punch Satori

(other than lolpossession/lolbrainwashing)
>> No. 88494
>>88493

We're not gonna punch, we're gonna fist her.
>> No. 88495
>>88493
There is more than one way to "hit" a girl, and considering Oni strength, they can be just as likely to cause injury.
>> No. 88511
File 124492197660.jpg - (234.79KB , 1000x800 , 3798703.jpg ) [iqdb]
88511
MORE
>> No. 88544
HY is busy playing with fairies
>> No. 88551
i like that fairy.
>> No. 88552
>>88551
I'd "play" with fairies, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 88555
>>88552

So would the protagonist of Fallout Gensokyo, and look what happened to him.
>> No. 88556
>>88555

... I just made myself sad.
>> No. 88565
>>88556

it's almost done so shut the hell up already
>> No. 88665
File 124525988783.jpg - (963.20KB , 857x1075 , She needs this.jpg ) [iqdb]
88665
How long must Satori be kept waiting?
>> No. 88666
>>88665
For as long as fairies masturbate.
>> No. 88668
>>88666

I lol'd.
>> No. 88693
>Update hopefully around midnight.

;_;
>> No. 88709
There's no stopping this. It's like an express train inside your mind, sound and fury thundering out all rational thought. Satori. Now.
Your fingertips touch Satori's thigh, the exposed skin between panties and sock so soft under your hand. Satori's eyes flick to yours, seeing the sheer desire in your mind. She can feel it pouring from you to her, can't she? It increases her own arousal, her own need for this to happen. This needs to happen. The last couple of days has been leading up to this moment, with or without you knowing it. The only person you can really trust in this place, and the only one who can see into your head and trust you back.

Satori's eyes search your face for a second, as both of you stand there frozen. She nods, ever so slightly, and you simply give in.

You slip one hand between her legs before you can stop to think, meeting the soft flesh and smooth fabric there. Satori gasps in sudden surprise and you cover her mouth with your own, other hand cradling the back of her head.
"Mmm!" She responds to the kiss, then breaks off to gasp as you start rubbing her groin. She almost trips on her skirt, but manages to step out of it in time before you kiss her again. Self-control is long lost now, there's no stopping this. You press and rub the puffy, soft flesh between her legs, feeling her going limp against you.
"Oh, Hibiki we should-" She breaks off and tries to speak, but you already know what to do. The bed is right behind Satori, so you simply scoop her up in your arms.
"Oooh!" She shrieks, but quietly. You kneel on the bed, putting her down and then straddling her hips. Satori's face has gone completely red, her hair is a mess and her pupils are dilated. Her eyes flick between your face and your groin for a moment, anticipation and anxiety plain on her face.
"Not before we get your clothes off." You mutter, reaching down.
"You first!" She retorts, grinning wildly as you shrug and pull your jumper and shirt over your head. Her face lights up with curiosity and glee as her hands travel up your body. She traces the outline of your ribs and squeezes your arms, before suddenly sitting up and pulling you into a full-body hug, pressing her cheek against your chest. Your erection pokes against her stomach like this and the combination of sensations is too much for you to take.
"Satori." You mumble as you bend your head down and kiss her hair. "Satori, uh-" You can't even form any words, but she understands, looking up as you reach down and carefully undo the buttons on her shirt. She does the last few, beyond your reach, but leaves the final moment to you. It's just like you imagined, peeling the fabric back from her shoulders to reveal soft, pale, perfect skin. Her breasts are cradled in a small pink bra. She's quite flat, but the sight is so good, so very good that it only serves to make your mouth hang open in awe. Satori smiles up at you, responding to your own glee with more arousal of her own.
"Want me to take it off~?" She asks, already knowing the answer. You place your hands on her shoulders, running your thumbs up the curve of her neck, as she wriggles out of the shirt and then reaches around to her back. Your breath catches in your throat as the soft click of the clasp coming undone reaches your ears. Satori takes the straps from her shoulders and then just lets the bra fall off, exposing her perfectly formed chest. You shift yourself on instinct, pushing Satori to the bed and slowly grasping one of her breasts.
"Ah!" She gasps, closing her eyes. She's flat, but there's enough there to get a grip on, enough of a nipple to lick and suck and-
"Oh~!" Satori really seems to enjoy that. You keep it up for a moment, gently tweaking the other nipple with your thumb and forefinger. You switch your mouth to hers again, softly kneading her breasts and slipping your tongue into her mouth for what feels like hours.

"Hi-Hibiki!" Satori gasps. "Mm, more!" She says, as you sit up again, taking a good look at her. She's almost naked now, her hands clutched to her chest, her face flushed. You let her see your eyes resting on her panties, the last item of clothing apart from the socks. She knows exactly what you want.
"You first!" She says, again, sitting up and grabbing your trousers before you can object. Her hands move fast, but clumsily, as she undoes your trousers and pulls them down. You help her, finally letting them drop to the floor. You're wearing nothing but your boxer shorts now, and the material is loose enough that your erection stands up right through it, pointing at Satori's face. Satori stares at it wide-eyed for a long moment, hands wavering.
"Go on." You mumble, smiling down at her. She said to be gentle, and gentle you will be, whatever she wants to do. The thought seems to encourage her, and her hand snakes up your leg, then she carefully peels back the waistband of your shorts, finally letting them drop around your knees.

"Wow." She breathes. You can't help but grin.
"It's not that big." You say, suddenly feeling self-conscious. Satori grins back up at you, biting her lip with mischief.
"You're an Oni, silly." She says. "It's big." She raises a hand, wrapping her fingers around the shaft, drawing a surprised gasp from you. That felt good. Satori parts her lips, staring at you in thought for a second before swallowing and looking back up. This is unbearable! You need more, right now! She giggles softly, hearing your thoughts, but she cocks her head in a silent question.

[ ] You want her to use her hand.
[ ] You want her to use her mouth.
[ ] You want to play with her first, dammit.
[ ] Sex, now. Inside her. Right now. Get her naked.
>> No. 88712
[X] You want to play with her first, dammit.

But of course.
>> No. 88714
[x] You want to play with her first, dammit.
>> No. 88715
[X] You want to play with her first, dammit.
>> No. 88717
Oh ho, why not both?

[x] 69.

Google it if you don't know.

(That hat in the picture on wikipedia looks kind of familiar...)
>> No. 88718
[x] 69.
>> No. 88719
[X] 69.

Give and take.
>> No. 88720
[x] 69.
>> No. 88721
[x] 69.

Yessss.
>> No. 88722
[x] 69.

Compromise~
>> No. 88723
File 124536832197.jpg - (19.36KB , 635x355 , Cool Guy approves.jpg ) [iqdb]
88723
[✗] 69.
>> No. 88724
>>88723

Poor Kuuga. You've become such a joke in Decade.
>> No. 88725
Anon you are a fucking genius. Writing when I can figure out how to make this work.
>> No. 88727
[X] 69.
>> No. 88730
>>88725
Which will be a while because damn that first scene wore me out.
>> No. 88731
>>88724
Everyone became a joke in Decade.
>> No. 88734
>>88730

Don't forget what you wrote just before that.
Two h-scenes with only one (vaguely erotic) scene in between ain't a bad track record.
>> No. 88740
[x] The whole damn Kama Sutra.

With how much anon has been clawing at their pants over this, I'm surprised they settled for anything less.
>> No. 88747
File 124542002717.jpg - (26.26KB , 484x269 , celatcia.jpg ) [iqdb]
88747
>>88740

No. It is too soon. We wait...
>> No. 88749
[x] Put it in
>> No. 88751
File 124544196666.png - (140.61KB , 500x400 , scorpiosatoriwillpinchyou.png ) [iqdb]
88751
>> No. 88755
[X] You want to play with her first, dammit.

Take it slow, she said.
>> No. 88794
I regard this H scene as a total failure. I can't get it right, the writing sucks and it came at the wrong point, in completely the wrong way. But I am posting it because I want to just get it over with and get on with the story and I've already spent 2 days fighting this scene. My apologies.

==

A thought comes to your head before you can stop yourself. Satori blushes even deeper as she looks up at you, her mouth falling open.
"Y-you want-" She stammers. You nod.
"Yes, both of us at once." You say, knowing she can see exactly what you're thinking. Satori shifts nervously now, but the thoughts keep flowing. It's the most reliable way to have both of you reach orgasm, and you're not leaving her out, not with the limited time you have alone.
"Uh." Satori can't stop herself from smiling at that. "Hibiki." She bites her lip. "Then ... yes." You nod, starting to reach down. But Satori is a little too fast for you this time, her fingers suddenly moving.

"Ahhh." You let out an involuntary moan as she slides her hand up and down your shaft. How long has it been since you had sex? You've got no idea, how long you've been in this place, how old you are, even if you're virgin or not. Satori rises to her knees, obviously hearing your thoughts and drowning them out by kissing you. Her fingertips slide to the head of your cock and stay there for a moment as you twitch. When she finally breaks the kiss and you open your eyes again, you can see it there, in her face. Satori trusts you completely, she's ready, she wants it. She grins at your thoughts.
"Yes." She breathes. You kiss her again, then she giggles and gently pushes you down onto the bed.
"Oh?" Satori likes being a little dominant? She giggles again and leans down to kiss you.
"I go on top for this." She whispers. "Much easier." You nod, anything she wants is fine by you. Keeping one hand on her side, you gently run the other hand down her belly, reaching the top of her panties and-

"Satori!" A call comes through the door. Satori stiffens and nearly goes white at the sound of Koishi's voice. "I'm going! Have fun with your boyfriend and remember to use protection!"
You and Satori breathe a collective sigh of relief as Koishi loudly skips down the stairs, amused laugher mostly muffled by the door. Satori closes her eyes and tries to laugh.
"That was close." She says. You shrug.
"Hey, it's normal." You say. "Nothing wrong about what we're doing." You really believe in your words. This, here, right now. This can't possibly be wrong. Satori seems to respond to your thoughts again, smiling and leaning down to kiss you. As her lips meet yours, you continue from where you left off earlier, finding the waistband of her panties and pulling them down her thighs. Satori breaks the kiss and watches your face as she kicks the panties off behind her.

She's soft, recently shaved down there. Puffy outer lips that splay apart with ease. Satori gasps and closes her eyes.
"Ah!" She twitches as you slip a finger inside, testing to see how wet she is. Very. You start to move up and down, in and down, up to the front to find her-
"Wait!" Satori blurts out, eyes jerking open. "I'll lose all my co-ordination if you start now, just, wait." She gets up and then returns to the bed on all fours, knees either side of your head, her face hovering above your cock. She's low enough to the bed that you can reach her with your mouth, if you try. This close, she feels warm and musky. The smell of her is incredible, making you more and more aroused with every breath. You need it now, right now, you think, as you reach up and slip a finger inside her again.
"Ooooh~" Satori gasps again, arching her back but managing to retain enough sense to lower her mouth.

She kisses the tip of your cock lovingly and your eyes go wide with the shock. You writhe for a moment as she carries on, but you also fumble with your hands, spreading her lips and raising your head just a little. You close your eyes, barely able to see past her backside now anyway, as you meet the warm, sticky interior of her vagina with your tongue. She doesn't taste of much, it just smells like her.
"Aaaah~" She sighs, her breath making your cock twitch. You have to concentrate before she lowers her mouth again or you'll never have the muscle control to do this right. Satori hears your thought and pauses for just a moment as the tip of your tongue finds her most sensitive spot. She makes a low purring noise as you start to lap up and down.
"Ah, that's it-" she gasps. "Keep doing that Hibiki, mmm~" You gladly oblige her, relaxing into the motion.

And her lips meet your cock again, sending a wave of white through your head. You can't see what she's doing, but you feel it as her mouth slowly travels down your shaft, testing, teasing you. Her fingers stay wrapped around the base as she starts to bob her head.
"Mmm~" She makes satisfied little noises as the motion speeds up. You respond in kind, slipping a finger inside her to accompany your tongue. Twitching, writhing, breaking off to gasp, feeling Satori's thighs tense under your grip. The constant pressure of her fingers and tongue around your cock.
"Mmm~" Satori pauses for a moment and brings her lips right up to the tip, circling with her tongue.
"Ah!" You gasp involuntarily. "Oh, oh I'm gonna-"
"Just a bit more." She mumbles, mouth slipping off your cock with a wet pop. "Just another minute and ... together?" She asks. You nod, yes, so very yes.
"Mmm~" She returns to your cock again, slowly this time, gently, keeping you right at the edge of orgasm. She knows exactly what you're feeling, exactly what you're thinking. There is no better method for this, you guess, taking a deep, heady breath of Satori's scent as you speed up with your tongue. Satori twitches, her chest starting to heave after a few more moments. Then both of her legs go stiff in your hands, her toes curling up tight, a strangled noise of pleasure coming from her throat.

Both of her hands wrap around your shaft, pumping into her mouth with a manic desperation that only orgasm can bring. She keeps the head in her mouth as the pressure finally spills over and your entire world goes out for a moment.
"Mmm, mmm." Satori takes everything you have, keeping her mouth firmly in place even as her own orgasm finally subsides. She squeezes, and you throw your head back, unable to focus or even keep your muscles moving properly. She must have a lot of control to stay up on all fours like that, a dim and hazy part of your mind thinks.

By the time you're done, it feels like an age has passed. Satori gently licks the remaining droplets away, then rises to her knees, directly above you.
"Satori, come here." You mumble, making a lazy swipe for her hand. She giggles and collapses beside you, reaching over to wrap one arm around your shoulders. You quickly wipe your mouth on the back of your hand before she kisses you. Her face is red with effort and passion, exhausted and spent but happy.
"Yes." She says. "I am."
"So am I." You mutter, pulling her to you.

Naked on the bed of a girl you met two days ago, covered in sweat, with said girl held in your arms. Maybe this place isn't so bad after all.

[ ] Fuck school. Grab the covers, you're napping with Satori.
[ ] You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.
>> No. 88796
File 124554475919.jpg - (18.78KB , 300x289 , kabuto approves.jpg ) [iqdb]
88796
Doesn't seem that bad to me. Feels good, man.

[x] You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.
>> No. 88797
[x] Fuck school. Grab the covers, you're napping with Satori.

BASK IN THE AFTERGLOW ALSO BAD IDEAS ITP
>> No. 88798
{X} You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.
>> No. 88799
[x] You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.

Well, we do have stuff we need to do. Suika is one of them.
>> No. 88801
[x] You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.

Don't be so hard on yourself Sol. It wasn't bad at all.
>> No. 88803
[x] You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.
>> No. 88805
[x] You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.

This reminded me of the /sdm/ scenes you wrote, bringing back fond memories.
>> No. 88806
[x] You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.
It's been what, twenty threads since we were last in school?
>> No. 88807
[X] You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.

That was a great post.
>> No. 88816
[x] You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.
>> No. 88819
[x] Fuck school. Grab the covers, you're napping with Satori.

Desperately pissing against the tide. Warm and comfortable Satori~
>> No. 88821
[X] You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.
[X] If she's feeling a little tired, you wouldn't mind carrying her to school. In fact, you want to.

I also want to finish dressing her, just as we'd started doing earlier. Satori~.
>> No. 88833
[X] You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.

Not that I'm anticipating any sort of DOOM AND DESPAIR in our future, but I can't shake the feeling that things are going to become somewhat...complicated.

Not that that's a necessarily a bad thing, mind you.
>> No. 88842
[X] You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.
>> No. 88850
>"Satori!" A call comes through the door. Satori stiffens and nearly goes white at the sound of Koishi's voice. "I'm going! Have fun with your boyfriend and remember to use protection!"

Conscientious imouto is conscientious and superior

Anyway, let's find out what this morning has cost us.

[x] You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.
>> No. 88854
[x] You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.
>> No. 88856
[x] Fuck school. Grab the covers, you're napping with Satori.

I said it once, and I'll say it again.

Fuck.
School.
>> No. 88858
[X] You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.
>> No. 88861
[x] A quick shower first. It's alright if you miss homeroom, but if you're forcing yourself to go to school, better not do it in this state. Of course, it goes without saying that Satori should shower, too...

I saw nothing wrong with this last scene, but since Sol isn't happy with it, it's only fair that he gets a brief chance to redeem himself.

Right? Right.
>> No. 88862
>>88861

Oh, just to be 100% clear, I'm not suggesting a full-length scene. Just a couple-paragraph something before getting on with the story, like Sol said.
>> No. 88877
[x] A quick shower first. It's alright if you miss homeroom, but if you're forcing yourself to go to school, better not do it in this state. Of course, it goes without saying that Satori should shower, too...
>> No. 88881
[X] Fuck school. Grab the covers, you're napping with Satori.

>Fuck school
Sounds like a working plan to me! But boy, will it be hard.
>> No. 88882
>>88881
>Fuck school.
>But boy, will it be hard.

Ultros Jr.
>> No. 88909
[X] You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyway. Better for both of you.

Might be bad for a number of reasons if neither of you show up.
>> No. 88913
[x]You'll be late, but you better get up and go anyways. Better for both of you.

Best not to attract unwanted attention.
>> No. 88921
>>88909

What part of "Komachi is your homeroom teacher" don't you understand?
>> No. 88926
>>88921

Clearly you've forgotten about the fact that Shikieiki is the headmistress.
>> No. 88927
>>88926

Headmistresses don't take attendance personally.
Now, if she were some kind of truant officer... then we might be screwed.
>> No. 88928
"We should really go to school." You say.
"Mmmm." Satori replies sleepily, not bothering to lift her head.
"Really." You insist, trying to convince yourself. "Won't we be missed if we stay here all day?"
Satori sighs. "I guess so." She sounds somewhat sad, but you can tell she knows you're right. Not that you wouldn't like to stay right here and do that with her a few more times. She raises her head at the thought and smiles at you.
"That was ... " She trails off for a moment. "Amazing, Hibiki." You grin back at her, lost for words. Looks like you've found something worth your time in this town, at the very least.

Getting up seems to take Satori more effort than it takes you. Full of energy, like you've just been reborn, you gently help Satori on with her clothes after she takes a few moments to clean herself up.

"Do I smell after that?" You ask, suddenly worried. Satori shakes her head.
"You smell like Oni." She says, tugging her skirt back into place. You raise an eyebrow. You smell like Oni? Satori hears you thinking.
"Ah, I mean." She grins. "You're different to a human smell, more ... rough?" She says as she fumbles with her school tie.
"Uh ... " That doesn't sound good. Satori giggles and kisses you to shut you up.
"Don't worry about it." She says. Once you're both dressed again, you realise you've left yourself no time to head home to get your uniform. You can't go to school in these clothes. Look! There's blood on that sleeve. Shit.

"I'm sorry!" Satori says, biting her lip. "If we hadn't ... you-" She stops speaking as she hears your unspoken response. As if you would have skipped sex with Satori for getting a change of clothes. She relaxes again and giggles.
"I guess I should run home." You say, sighing. "Shit."
"Well." Satori cocks her head at you. "The trousers are okay. You could borrow one of my dad's shirts if I'm quick, at least it'll look like you made an effort?" Satori looks pained, but she's trying.

[ ] Run home, you'd rather not risk bumping into the not-real parents.
[ ] Take Satori up on her offer. Don't want to be more late than you already are.
>> No. 88929
[X] Run home, you'd rather not risk bumping into the not-real parents.

I always thought that there really is no "being more late." You're late or you're not, how late you are doesn't really matter.
>> No. 88932
[X] Take Satori up on her offer. Don't want to be more late than you already are.

This will not look suspicious at all!
>> No. 88933
[x] Take Satori up on her offer. Don't want to be more late than you already are.

Satori dressing Anon this time? Hmm...
>> No. 88934
[X] Take Satori up on her offer. Don't want to be more late than you already are.
>> No. 88935
[x] Take Satori up on her offer. Don't want to be more late than you already are.

Just play it cool, man...
>> No. 88936
[X] Run home, you'd rather not risk bumping into the not-real parents.
>> No. 88937
[P] Take Satori up on her offer. Don't want to be more late than you already are.

>Satori dressing Anon this time? Hmm...

One can hope.
>> No. 88939
HAHAHA

Writing.
>> No. 88940
[x] Run home, you'd rather not risk bumping into the not-real parents.

Hmm, how are we going to explain being late anyhow? It's not like we can lie...
>> No. 88941
>>88940
We had to help a friend with something.
>> No. 88942
[x] Run home, you'd rather not risk bumping into the not-real parents.

Wouldn't it be better if we showed up at different times?
>> No. 88943
[x] Run home, you'd rather not risk bumping into the not-real parents.
>> No. 88945
>>88939
hmmmm that sounds evil
>> No. 88946
>>88927
>Now, if she were some kind of truant officer... then we might be screwed.
If you know what I mean.

>>88939
>HAHAHA
Uh oh.
>> No. 88948
>>88939

Fuck.
Fuck fuck FUCK.
>> No. 88949
No need to panic, guys. The fake parents are probably just going to enter some pre-programmed "we disapprove of your boyfriend" routine and send us packing, which won't even mean much to us, because they're fake people and we don't need their approval. It's not like this is going to be an impromptu action scene that forces us to fight hordes of monsters. Not unless HY has decided to just give up on the whole "romancing touhous to the tune of a plot in the background" thing.
>> No. 88951
>>88949
Quiet, you.
>> No. 88959
>>88949
In before nopperabou.
>> No. 88967
[x] Run home, you'd rather not risk bumping into the not-real parents.