[Return]
Archived thread

File 12433498615.jpg - (316.16KB , 945x1299 , 2c257110c7691109096601a11d248b6e.jpg ) [iqdb]
87322 No. 87322
Looking over at Satori, the worry is plain on her face. What if Yukari did mess with your ages? Maybe that explains why you felt different in the dream. You feel like a teenager right now. You've certainly got the libido for it, but maybe that's because you're an Oni. Satori glances up as you think, frowning and biting her lip.
"You think so too?" She asks, giving your hand a little squeeze. "You think maybe we're ... " She trails off, unsure of herself. That's not the frown of an old woman, that's not the expression of someone with experience, or confidence. That's a scared young woman.
"Satori." You start. "I don't think it matters."
"Huh?" She frowns. For the sake of feeling useful, you try to get the words out as the thought is formed. Some things have to be said, not just plucked from your mind. You glance up and down the street before you speak. Good, still very few people out, nobody close enough to listen in. Even quieter here over in the more affluent part of town.
"Between the mind-reading alien war machine, animals that turn into people, freaky bug monsters that only come out at night, and the reality-breaking cosmic horror who put us all here, I think the whole age issue is more than just a tad trivial at this point." You say, shrugging.
Satori's laugh is a sad one, followed by a small sigh.
"Unless you plan on using it to help you get booze." You add, smiling.

She laughs again, but the smile takes a lot of effort, you can see it in her eyes. She knows you can see it, and she looks away.
"Satori?" You ask, concerned now.
"T-thank you." She says. "But ... what if one of us is much older than the other?" She asks.
You shrug. "So? We aren't different ages right now." What if you're an old man and she's a teenage girl? Ah.
"Mm." She makes a small noise deep down in her throat, then falls silent before stopping, holding your hand tighter.
"What is it?" You ask. Satori nods across the street, at the house opposite. You look up. Gated and barred, high dense hedge ringing the property, it's a big house. Wide and blocky. Squat, plain, but somehow imposing. Grey brick and small windows. You don't like the look of it.
"Is that your home?" You ask. Satori nods, looking at the house with a nervous expression. "Wow." You say. Kaguya and Satori. What is it with you and rich girls?

Satori really does giggle now, honest and openly. You tense up, she heard that thought?
"Of course I did." She says, looking up at you with a mischievous smile.

[ ] Try not to think about Kaguya, Satori doesn't want to hear all that stuff. You should forget about it.
[ ] Apologise.
[ ] She likes that? Relax about it. Rich girls, now you have two.

==

Back. Going to keep writing this come hell or high water. Fingers crossed that I don't get interrupted again by stuff.

>> No. 87323
[x] She likes that? Relax about it. Rich girls, now you have two.
>> No. 87324
[X] Apologise.
Considerate Hibiki is considerate, but we gotta work on wooing Remilia too just so we'll have complete set of rich girls.
>> No. 87325
[x] She likes that? Relax about it. Rich girls, now you have two.

Excellent.
>> No. 87326
[x] She likes that? Relax about it. Rich girls, now you have two.
[x] But not too relaxed: Do you have two, or do two have you? One divided by two is one-half. So you're only half the man you were before you met Satori? Or is it you're only whole when you're together? Like Captain Planet. Satori would definitely be Heart in that case.

Think deep thoughts, Hibiki. Deep thoughts.
>> No. 87327
[X] She likes that? Relax about it. Rich girls, now you have two.

Although one is clearly more snuggable than the other.
>> No. 87328
[X] She likes that? Relax about it. Rich girls, now you have two.
Normally I'd just call this stupid... but we're an Oni. Fuckit.

>[x] But not too relaxed: Do you have two, or do two have you? One divided by two is one-half. So you're only half the man you were before you met Satori? Or is it you're only whole when you're together? Like Captain Planet. Satori would definitely be Heart in that case.
What.
>> No. 87329
[ ] She likes that? Relax about it. Rich girls, now you have two.
>> No. 87330
[✓] She likes that? Relax about it. Rich girls, now you have two.
>> No. 87331
[x] She likes that? Relax about it. Rich girls, now you have two.
[x] But not too relaxed: Do you have two, or do two have you? One divided by two is one-half. So you're only half the man you were before you met Satori? Or is it you're only whole when you're together? Like Captain Planet. Satori would definitely be Heart in that case.

This is honestly some of the stupid shit I'd think about, so of course I have to vote for it.
>> No. 87332
[+] Apologi[z]e.
>> No. 87334
[x] She likes that? Relax about it. Rich girls, now you have two. Although money can't buy everything, and Satori's ability to snuggle is priceless.
>> No. 87336
[x] She likes that? Relax about it. Rich girls, now you have two.
[x] But not too relaxed: Do you have two, or do two have you? One divided by two is one-half. So you're only half the man you were before you met Satori? Or is it you're only whole when you're together? Like Captain Planet. Satori would definitely be Heart in that case.

I like this one.
>> No. 87339
[x] She likes that? Relax about it. Rich girls, now you have two.
[x] Make a mental checklist.
-[✓] Girls.
-[ ] Booze.
-[ ] A good fight.
>> No. 87340
Calling the vote now, writing soon.
>> No. 87341
>>87339

We're gonna have a good fight this night. Right after some delicious Tewi sex.
>> No. 87346
>>"Wow." You say. Kaguya and Satori. What is it with you and rich girls?

Isn't it obvious? The affluent tend to have much larger liquor cabinets.
>> No. 87348
>>87341
I believe you meant to write Sanae and not Tewi.
>> No. 87349
That little smile, the hint of a crazy glint in her eye. She likes that idea?
"Um," Satori's lips twitch, as if she's trying to stop herself from grinning. "Well, uh, hmm ... " She trails off, cheeks flushing slightly. You raise an eyebrow, she likes those thoughts? You relax inside.
"Good." Satori says suddenly, smiling up at you. You frown back at her in confusion.
"Good what?" You ask. She hesitates and shrugs.
"Follow your instincts, okay?" She says. You nod, but you still don't quite understand what she's on about. She grins at that thought and then cocks her head at you. "You're an Oni." She says simply.
"I am." You say, bewildered, raising an eyebrow.
"So don't try to be anything else." She says. "That's what Yukari would want, for you to not be an Oni."

Ah. You stare back at Satori for a moment. That's certainly a new way of thinking about it, but not something you would expect from any girl. Then again, if you're an Oni and Satori can read minds, she isn't exactly human either.
"I guess not." She says quietly, winking at you, before sighing and closing her eyes for a second. "We should go inside, don't want to be late for school." She says, squeezing your hand.
"Yeah. How long do we have?" You ask.
"Over an hour yet." Satori says, then tugs your hand, gulping.
You glance over at the house again as she leads you across the road and up to the gate. You can feel Satori's hand sweating in yours, her eyes are wide and alert, but completely serious, her face set and immobile by the time she reaches out to push the gate open. The metal of the gate is wrought-iron, black but flaking with rust. Creepers have grown up and around the gate-posts and the hedge is clearly untended, left to grow out, wild and thorny. A plain path of solid grey stone slabs leads up to the front door of the house, bordered by sickly-looking grass.

Satori pauses, hand on the gate. She just stares forward.
"Satori, are you okay?" You ask.
"Mm?" She blinks and then nods. "O-of course." She mutters, then looks back at the house, pausing again.

[ ] "You're not okay. What's up?"
[ ] Stay quiet, but squeeze her hand or take her shoulder or something. Let her do this herself.
[ ] Step forward, open gate, head down path. Sometimes you have to be headstrong.
>> No. 87350
[x] Stay quiet, but squeeze her hand or take her shoulder or something. Let her do this herself.
>> No. 87351
[x] Step forward, open gate, head down path. Always you have to be headstrong.

"Sometimes" nothing. ONI.
>> No. 87352
[x] Stay quiet, but squeeze her hand or take her shoulder or something. Let her do this herself.
She has to do this herself, we won't always be here with her.
>> No. 87353
[X] Stay quiet, but squeeze her hand or take her shoulder or something. Let her do this herself.
>> No. 87354
[x] Stay quiet, but squeeze her hand or take her shoulder or something. Let her do this herself.
>> No. 87355
[x] Stay quiet, but squeeze her hand or take her shoulder or something. Let her do this herself.

So Satori just consented to us indulging our Oni libido. Fuck yes you are the best crazy mind reading lady friend ever.
>> No. 87356
[x] Stay quiet, but squeeze her hand or take her shoulder or something. Let her do this herself.
Office of Naval Intelligence~.
>> No. 87357
Okay, you've got me on board the harem boat, so long as we get more Satori.

Sage for not knowing what to vote for.
>> No. 87358
[X] Stay quiet, but squeeze her hand or take her shoulder or something. Let her do this herself.

Harem route. Let's do this.
>> No. 87359
[X] Stay quiet, but squeeze her hand or take her shoulder or something. Let her do this herself.
>> No. 87360
[x] Stay quiet, but squeeze her hand or take her shoulder or something. Let her do this herself.
>> No. 87361
[X] Stay quiet, but squeeze her hand or take her shoulder or something. Let her do this herself.
>> No. 87362
Writing now.
>> No. 87363
Something isn't right here at all. You let go of Satori's hand and reach over, putting your arm around her shoulders. She feels even smaller like that, compact and frail.
"Satori?" You ask quietly.
"Mmm." She murmurs, just looking through the bars of the gate, staring at the house. You follow her gaze. The building really isn't very welcoming. Large and obviously opulent at some point, but now it seems almost decaying, lifeless. You step behind Satori and place your other arm on her shoulder, just holding her there for a second.
"Right behind you." You whisper, drawing yourself a little closer to her.
"Mmhmm." She takes a deep breath and nods, then swings the gate open slowly. It creaks, the rust grinding. You let go of Satori and she heads down the pathway, but not before grabbing your hand again. Her stride is much less confident now, her breath more uneven, her palm still clammy.

Up close, her home doesn't look quite as bad. It's not overtly damaged in any way, except quite a bit of rust on the drainpipes, but as you step closer, up the front porch and to the door, a feeling of crushing pressure settles above you. It's as if you had suddenly stepped underground. Whipping your gaze around instinctively to look back up at the sky makes you feel a little better. There's nothing above you, there's open sky right there.
"Hibiki?" Satori stops as well, looking at you with concern. "You-" She frowns. "I don't understand."
"Neither do I." You say, trying to shake off the instinct to crouch, to make yourself small in the face of this monolith of a building.
"Do you want to wait out here?" She asks, biting her lip. "I don't mi-"
"Don't lie." You mutter, too preoccupied with the feeling of pressure to be angry at her. "Of course I'll come inside. Go on." You blink, rubbing your eyes with your free hand and trying to stand up straight.

Satori fishes out a key from her pocket and opens the door, just like opening your front door. No different. You're freaking out for no reason. Your stomach drops as Satori turns the handle and pushes the door open, like a huge mouth yawning wide, a hole in the ground trying to swallow you up into the depths and crush you under a million tons of rock and dirt. You blink again. It's just a house. Satori steps over the threshold without a care, into a short little entrance hallway. The walls are pained a light cream, the floor is wooden. Light switch, coat hanger, couple of letters sitting on the door mat. All normal.
The maw of a mountain stands before you, blunt crags of rock for teeth.

"Hibiki?" Satori frowns. "What's the matter?"

She can't see it, she doesn't feel it.

[ ] "Sort of freaking out here." Try to put it in words.
[ ] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion.
[ ] Can't go inside, house will eat me.
>> No. 87364
[ ] "Sort of freaking out here." Try to put it in words.
>> No. 87365
[x] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion.
>> No. 87366
[x] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion.
>> No. 87367
[X] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion.
>> No. 87368
[x] "Sort of freaking out here." Try to put it in words.
>> No. 87369
[x] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion.
>> No. 87370
[x] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion.

Shit, oni live underground too. No big deal.
>> No. 87371
[x] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion.

FUCK YOU HOUSE I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOUR MOUNTAIN BULLSHIT
>> No. 87372
[X] "Sort of freaking out here."
[X] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion.
>> No. 87373
[X] "Sort of freaking out here." Try to put it in words.

Are we being hit with an illusion, or are we seeing through it?
>> No. 87374
[Q] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion.
>> No. 87376
[%] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion.

Doesn't afraid of anything.
>> No. 87377
[X] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion.
If there IS a mountain, we shall fucking tear it down with our own hands!
>> No. 87378
[X] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion.

What these guys said
>>87376
>>87377
>> No. 87379
[ ] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion.
>> No. 87382
[Ξ] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion.
>> No. 87384
[x] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion.
>> No. 87385
>>[X] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion IF IT'S REAL THEN PUNCH THE SOURCE RIGHT IN IT'S MOTHERFUCKING FACE.

... But it could be Koishi, and I'd hate to end up battering another girl.

[X] WILL OF IRON. Step inside. It's an illusion.
>> No. 87392
>>87385
>... But it could be Koishi, and I'd hate to end up battering another girl.
Speaking of which, who have we punched so far? We socked Tewi in the nose, we falcon punched Mokou, and we cracked one or two of Youmu's ribs.
>> No. 87394
>>87392

ACHIEVEMENT: ALABAMANON
-How to unlock: Punch every Touhou at least once.
>> No. 87397
>>87394

Except Rika. Sigma would crush our genitalia into paste with his gravity manipulators if we did that.
>> No. 87398
>>87397
What if someone was mind controlling her and the only way to save her was a knockout punch to the face? Then we would be a hero!
>> No. 87399
>>87394

Must. Punch. Yukari.
>> No. 87401
>>87398

"RIKA! CLENCH THOSE TEETH!"
>> No. 87402
>>87392
More than who we've punched, what's interesting is the effects afterward.

We broke Tewi's face, and now she wants to jump our bones.
We gave Mokou a couple ruptured organs most likely, and now she's our sort-of-buddy/friendly rival for Kaguya. I think. Kinda hard to say until we see her again and hang out some more.
And then Youmu, whose ribs we cracked, and who now has warily accepted us as part of the club. Which, really, is about as good as it probably gets from her considering the circumstances.

OUR FIST IS THE FIST THAT BEFRIENDS THE HEAVENS!
>> No. 87403
>>87402
>OUR FIST IS THE FIST THAT BEFRIENDS THE HEAVENS!
We have Nanoha hands, second in usefulness to the Solar Hands.
>> No. 87404
>friendly rival for Kaguya.

I'm still not convinced on that point. We'll definitely have to get some confirmation on that.
>> No. 87405
File 124339681958.jpg - (70.67KB , 850x637 , 64d.jpg ) [iqdb]
87405
>>87403
Of all the references, that was the one I expected the least. Cheers.
>> No. 87408
Mn, but as I recall, Most youkai have a problem with going underground. At least according to ZUN, IIRC. Something about only humans are allowed to go underground.
>> No. 87409
>>87408
Oni aren't 'most Youkai'. There was a whole city of em underground.
>> No. 87411
>>87409
True, but the ammount of time that they've been there is like a blink of an eye compared to all the time that they spent living free out in the air. There probabally was some horrific feelings of claustrophobia when they first fled underground.
>> No. 87413
>>87411
Well, there would certainly have had to have been some period of adjustment, but considering they WANTED to go down there to get away from the humans who kept tricking and killing them, I think the prospect of never seeing the sun again was the least of their concerns. Not that most youkai should CARE about not seeing the sun, as they tend to be nocturnal.

Besides, if the lack of sky and open air doesn't stop them from getting snow in the winter, I doubt the transition was really THAT jarring. Heck, if anything, the fact that the only major difference was there was no true day time down there should probably have been a bonus.

Really, if anyone would have had a problem, it would probably have been the youkai who hadn't moved down there entirely of their own free will, forced into exile because they had become undesirable and/or were simply just not liked by the other youkai on the surface. Hence why you have Jealousy Girl, a disease-controlling spider, and the sort-of creepy girl who can see inside your head and doesn't let you finish your sentences living down there. And, really, they all seem to be getting along fine.
Well, except Parsee, of course. But given her nature, there probably isn't anywhere she could be sent where she would be completely happy and satisfied.
>> No. 87416
>>87408
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Subterranean_Animism:_Prologue
>This old youkai, Yukari Yakumo, wanted the youkai to refrain from interfering in the affairs of the underground world.
>Yukari "The underground world has different arrangements, so we can't act too overtly."

>The youkai of the underground were cast into the depths because of their abominable powers. It couldn't be a fortuitous thing for humans or youkai if they were to appear again.

Youkai don't go underground now because they don't want to mess with the youkai that are already down there.
>> No. 87417
>>87416
>>Youkai don't go underground now because they don't want to mess with the youkai that are already down there.

Plus, even if they did want to, they still couldn't because of an agreement between the surface and underground youkai.
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Subterranean_Animism:_Reimu_and_Yukari%27s_Scenario
>>(I promised not to let any youkai from above down here.)
>>(And then you all built a great city underground.)
>>(But, in return I believe you promised to make sure the evil spirits underground would remain pacified.)

Interestingly, though, even though the surface youkai are not allowed to go underground, there apparently wasn't anything about underground youkai not being allowed to go to the surface, if Suika was any indication. If oni don't lie, they almost certainly would never renege on a promise, either.

Considering how troublesome it would be if some of those youkai ever were to come to the surface, though, it does seem like a rather strange loophole to leave open, doesn't it?
>> No. 87421
>>87417

The oni willingly departed from Gensokyo, didn't they? Perhaps they were not banished underground, but merely negotiated a way to go there on their own at a later point.
>> No. 87425
>>87356
Oh
fucking
you.
>> No. 87426
>>87425
What? I don't ge-


...oh, goddamn it.
>> No. 87449
Everything went to shit today, sorry for no updates, will try again tomorrow.
>> No. 87508
>>87425
Alright, I give. Explain.
>> No. 87509
>>87508
Office of Naval Intelligence
>> No. 87546
It's not real. It's an illusion. You're standing before a house, nothing else. There is nothing wrong here except that your eyes and your brain are not telling you the same thing. You take a deep breath and step forward a little, eyeing the threshold of the house with muted suspicion.
"Hibiki, what's the matter? I ... I can't see." Satori sounds worried now, frowning at you. She can't see inside your head, she can't see this feeling. She can't see it, but you can. You pause for a moment.
"I don't know." You say. "Something isn't right." You frown up at the house, trying to think, but nothing comes to you.

Satori reaches out a hand to you, across the threshold of the doorway, suddenly deeply unsure of herself, unsure of what you're doing. The gesture removes any doubt from your mind. She wants you inside, you trust her, it's safe, whatever it is. You take her hand and step through the doorway, just focusing on Satori.
"Are you okay?" She asks, putting her hands up to your face as soon as you're close enough. You nod.
"I'm fine." You say. "Mostly." You gulp, letting Satori cup your face in her hands. Now you really do feel like you're underground, deep in the bowels of a mountain, miles of rock above your head. Satori just bites her lip, worried.
"Seriously, I'll be fine." You insist. "Come on." You gesture down the hallway. Satori hesitates, then nods, taking your hand again and leading you deeper inside the house. It takes every ounce of willpower to follow her, despite the lure of her backside swaying in front of you. The walls, simple and plain, feel like a tunnel of jagged rock. The floor, wooden panelling, feels like grit and sand. There's light, the house is airy and open once inside, but you feel claustrophobic, constricted. The urge to stoop is absurdly strong, but you're nowhere near the ceiling.

There's three doorways near the end of the hall. One is open, leading to a kitchen, the other leads to carpeted stairs, the third is shut. At least that's what your eyes see. You frown in confusion at the feeling here, as if you're in a cave, air and space, but dark and dank. You almost shiver.
"I need to wake my sister up." Satori says, stopping outside the stairs, looking hesitant. Even her voice sounds a little different here, as if the ghost of a echo was coming from all around you.
"Okay." You say, steeling yourself against the feeling of being underground. "Want me to wait here?"
"Um ... " Satori looks uncomfortable. "Better if you don't run into my parents without me, I guess."
"What do you mean?" You ask. Satori raises her eyebrows as if the answer is obvious.
"They're not real people." She mutters quietly.
"Oh. Right." You say. "Good point. Is it not safe?"
"No idea." Satori says, glancing up the stairs. "But they won't be at work yet."

[ ] Go upstairs with Satori.
[ ] Wait here for her.
[ ] Go wait outside. You can't stand another second in this place.
>> No. 87547
[ ] Go upstairs with Satori.
>> No. 87548
[x] Go upstairs with Satori.

Still got an hour before school? Going up to her incestuous sister's bedroom? Oh ho, why not flip the fuck out OH GOD OH GOD ITS IN HIS HEAD GET IT OUT GET IT OUT

Sounds like fun.
>> No. 87549
[x] Go upstairs with Satori.
>> No. 87550
[X] Go upstairs with Satori.

Always there for her.
>> No. 87551
[X] Go upstairs with Satori.
>> No. 87553
It's a warning guys. We might be able to pull off another update, but I'd not take the chance.

[X] Go wait outside. You can't stand another second in this place.
>> No. 87554
>>87548
>incestuous sister
Did I miss the memo on this somewhere?

[x] Go upstairs with Satori.
>> No. 87557
Writing now.
>> No. 87558
[X] Go upstairs with Satori.

A strange feeling like we're in some cave deep underground while we're inside Satori's house...hmmmmm...
>> No. 87560
>>87554
Yes. I started suspecting this back in Thread 14. How much of this really is as it sounds still remains to be seen, but goddamn if the evidence isn't stacking up.
For those who weren't paying attention, Satori really doesn't like even talking about her home life. She sometimes uses one of the beds in Tewi's hideout as a place to sleep, rather than having to go back to her house ( >>81564 )
>"And now you all live here?" You ask.
>Satori looks up in surprise and giggles. "No, I have a home, but I stay here when it's needed."
>"Needed?" You ask as she leads you inside.
>"For safety." Satori hesitates, a shadow falling across her face.
>"What's the matter?"
>"Nothing." Satori says, shutting the door and turning to you.
...and she lied about it once, in >>85323 :
>"Why are we getting up so early?" You ask.
>"It's safe when the sun comes up, people need to get home before school."
>"Oh, right." You say, frowning and turning onto your side. "Even you?" You ask, raising an eyebrow at Satori. She nods.
>"I need to get home for-" She stops suddenly, expression changing into a worried frown. "Well, I ... just need to get my uniform!" She blurts out.
>You have to grit your teeth to stop yourself from physically flinching. That was such a blatant lie.

Most revealing of all was >>85264
>As you watch, her lips part again and she mumbles something. You frown, bending closer and trying to catch what she says. Her eyes roll behind their lids and her fingers twitch, grasping something unseen.
>"I don't ... was ... mmm."
>Nonsense dreamtalk, soft and quiet. Her voice is pleasing, even if it comes from a dry throat.
>"No."
>No? You can't help but wonder what she's dreaming. Her own past?
>"Koishi don't."
>Koishi?
>"It's not ... night."
>Who's Koishi? Satori suddenly gasps, head flicking and twitching. "Uh!"
>She doesn't wake though, just gulping and shifting her legs against yours. More nonsense pours from her mouth. The urge to wake her starts to grow, you're aching to know what she's dreaming about, who's Koishi?
>"Come here." She mumbles again. It's probably not directed at you, but you grin to yourself and slip an arm around her anyway, feeling her soft stomach under your hand. Instantly she stirs and puts her hand on yours, smiling in her sleep.
>"Mmm, Koishi." She sighs. You frown this time. Who the hell is Koishi? And why does her mind equate someone in bed with this person?
...as well as the sounds she made after that, in >>85309 , which sure as hell suggest something sexual being associated with those memories.

>>85537
>She sighs again and disentangles herself from you. "My sister." She says. "Koishi."
>Ah! That's who Koishi is. Phew.
>"She came here with me, or at least I remember her always being here." Satori says. She looks pained.
>"Thats ... bad?" You ask. Satori nods.
>"Her mind is all messed up." She says.
>You frown. "Messed up how?"
>Satori shrugs. "I don't really know. But I need to get home and wake her up." She glances sidelong at you, gulping.
>You nod. "That's okay." You say. "You ... "
>"Yes." Satori says before you speak. "I love my sister." She gulps again, talking about this is obviously difficult for her.

If this doesn't sound like someone suffering from abuse of at least some kind, I don't know what does.

I also can't help but wonder if Yukari's memory erasure screwed up Koishi's personality or her head in some way. Maybe it's because her third eye is closed, or possibly it's what caused the closure in the first place.
Regardless, it could be that Yukari's meddling with Koishi's head caused a large personality shift, like what sometimes happens to sufferers of severe head trauma, along with- oh hey -amnesia.

...As for what's causing Hibiki's mindfuck right now, I'd say it's memories of the actual Komeiji residence/palace underground and/or Koishinanigans.
>> No. 87563
"I'll come with you then." You say, trying to smile. "May as well meet your sister anyway."
Satori gulps at your words. "Y-yeah." She mutters, turning away and heading up the stairs. You follow her. The stairs wind around at right angles, going up one floor, then two. Seems like the house has three floors, but even up here you feel like you're underground. The stairs were solid enough, carpeted, but it felt like you were climbing the steps of some gargantuan
subterranean pyramid, a massive edifice buried below the ground. Your footfalls echo in your ears as if off the walls of some endless cavern.
"Her room is just along here." Satori says, pointing across the short landing at the top. There's three plain white doors up here, and a slanting window in the ceiling. You glance up through it, but the light hitting your face feels weak and faint, filtered through a layer of dirt and mud.
"What's wrong?" Satori asks again, pausing for a moment. You shake your head, afraid to even speak, afraid of the echo, of something hearing in this endless unlit cavern.

No, you're in a house, a house. Satori is right here. Window, walls, doors, carpet, stairs. As you glance back down the stairs, a wave of vertigo hits. You really have climbed a monolith in the dark! Huge steps of black, smoothed rock, a thousand miles of light-less underground stretching away into the distance. Giant spires of rock marking the ceiling and floor. Fungus and mould and rot. Skittering, pale, sickly things that live their entire lives in the dark. You take a deep breath and close your eyes, shivering with the sudden cold.

You open them again and the vision is gone. A house. You're in a house.
"Hibiki?" Satori suddenly grabs your arm, looking up at you. "You're ... panicking." She says, biting her lip. "I'm sorry." She says very quietly.
"Sorry for what?" You ask, trying to keep yourself together after that inexplicable sight. Satori hesitates.
"I ... don't want to say." She says. "But I won't lie."
You nod. "Fair enough. I'm ... freaking out pretty badly here. What's going on?"
"Just, please, bear it for a moment longer." She says. "I'm sorry." She frowns, looking pained.
You nod as Satori crosses the landing, gently opening the door to what you assume is her sister's room. As the door swings open, you flinch. The heart of the mountain, the core. Something huge, ancient and sleeping, waits within. A presence that could crush you with a mere flicker of movement, you can almost see it, just around the corner, it's right there.

Satori steps into her sister's room. The edge of a bed, a dresser, some discarded clothes on the floor. Nothing abnormal.

Something stirs in the abyss.

[ ] Stare into the abyss.
[ ] Look away.
>> No. 87565
[+] The abyss stares back at you.
>> No. 87567
[X] Stare into the abyss.

Little Miss Subconsciousness, dreaming of home?
>> No. 87568
[X] Stare into the abyss.

Let us see it for what it truly is. Earth shattering moe~
>> No. 87570
[x] Stare into the abyss.
[x] STEEL. YOUR. NERVES.
>> No. 87573
[X] Stare into the abyss.

Might as well.
>> No. 87575
[X] Stare into the abyss.

It's an illusion. An illusion is just another kind of lie. We can see through it.
>> No. 87576
[O] Stare into the abyss.
[O] STEEL. YOUR. NERVES.
>> No. 87579
[x] Stare into the abyss.

in b4 it stares back
>> No. 87581
[ ] Jack off into the abyss

can't do that? Fine then,
[x] Stare into the Abyss
>> No. 87582
>>87579
see:
>>87565
>> No. 87584
>>87582
Damn.
>> No. 87587
[X] Stare into the abyss.
>> No. 87589
[X] Stare into the abyss.

Stare into Koishi?

Don't mind if I do!
>> No. 87590
[X] Look away.

Consider this!
>> No. 87591
[x] Stare into the abyss.
>> No. 87592
Writing now.
>> No. 87593
You know, really, it just sounds like you're all still in gensokyo, The scenery around you just looks different. I wonder what the hideout used to be?
>> No. 87594
You can't tear your eyes away, though you know you should. This will send you mad, no flesh and blood being can look upon something like this and stay sane. The bulk at the heart of the mountain stirs, a golem of rock and sediment so huge it can't possibly be aware of your presence. You're too small, too insignificant, too fragile and easily crushed. You raise a hand forward, as if to stop Satori. She shouldn't be in there, she's right on top of it. She steps across her sister's room, to a sleeping form on the bed, an untidy mop of grey-green hair poking out from under the sheets. You open your mouth to scream, shout, do something, anything, as you look on. All you can do is stare, wide-eyed, cold sweat running down your face. Satori places her hand on her sister's shoulder, leaning down. The mountain shakes with tension, the very rock under your feet is going to give way. The mountain itself is alive. You're in the belly of the beast, you willingly entered the mouth. You're trapped down here under millions of tons of rock that will swallow you up in an instant. Your heart pounds against your ribs, your vision starts to blur.

"Mm. Satori?"
"Morning Koishi. Time to wake up."

You gasp and blink wildly. You're in a house.

"Mmm. Five more minutes~?"
"You'll be late for school."

It's gone. The pressure, the weight above your head.

"Don't wanna go."
"Come on, get up."

You're in a house, nothing else. You look up at the window. Bright sunlight streaming in, hits your face and makes you smile.

"Mhmm, do I have to?"
"Yes, you have to. Please? I'll be late too if you sleep in."

You wipe your face clean of sweat, taking deep breaths to calm yourself. It was an illusion. You glance back at the doorway, at Satori helping her sister wake up. Koishi, did she say? You can't see much of the room, but she looks roughly the same age as Satori as she throws the covers back and clambers out of bed, giving Satori a sleepy hug. For a moment you frown, confused, knowing something is out of place. You're looking into a girl's room, as she wakes up, and she's wearing nothing but a night-dress. You blink and try to compose yourself, you don't want to seem creepy here, even if you have just had some kind of hallucination. Satori's got her back to you and Koishi hasn't spotted you yet.

[ ] Just stay here. You're not doing anything wrong.
[ ] "Hi!" Step forward. Say hello. Be friendly.
[ ] Head a little way down the stairs, just so Koishi doesn't see you here.
[ ] Duck into one of the other rooms.
-[ ] Left.
-[ ] Right.
>> No. 87595
[X] "Hi!" Say hello. Be friendly.

She's gotta change, duh. Stepping forward just to step back out is silly.
>> No. 87596
[X] Just stay here. You're not doing anything wrong.

Chill, brah.
>> No. 87597
[X] "Hi!" Say hello. Be friendly.
>> No. 87599
>>87593

I was thinking the same thing.
>> No. 87602
[x] Anemia option.
>> No. 87603
[X] "Hi!" Say hello. Be friendly.
>> No. 87604
>>87593
>warehouses

Kourindou?
>> No. 87605
[X] Just stay here. You're not doing anything wrong.
>> No. 87606
[X] Just stay here. You're not doing anything wrong.
>> No. 87607
[O] "Hi!" Say hello. Be friendly.
>> No. 87608
[X] Just stay here. You're not doing anything wrong.
>> No. 87609
☞ "Hi!" Say hello. Be friendly.
>> No. 87610
[X] "Hi!" Step forward. Say hello. Be friendly.
>> No. 87611
Writing now.
>> No. 87614
You step forward, just into the doorway, raising your hand. "Hi." You say, smiling, willing away your fear and confusion. Just a house, Satori and her sister. Nothing to worry about.
Satori is still trapped in a hug, but Koishi looks up at you over her sister's shoulder. She pauses for a second, her eyes meeting yours and a strange little smile coming onto her face. "Who are you?" She asks.
"That's Hibiki." Satori says, prying herself away from her sister's arms. "He's uh ... " You can see Satori blushing a little. "A friend of mine."
"Mmmm~?" Koishi looks back and fourth between you and Satori for a moment. You take the opportunity to get a better look at her. She's probably about the same age as Satori, they could almost be mistaken for each other if they switched clothes and hair, almost. Koishi is somehow more alert than Satori, as if she was full of energy. Her legs are bared by the night-dress, but she seems entirely unselfconscious in front of you. The room itself slopes on one side, obviously right up against the roof. Everything is light, warm colours, oranges and yellows.

Going on nothing but instinct, you step into the room and hold your hand out to Koishi. She smiles again, poking her tongue between her teeth before taking your hand. You give it a little shake. Formal, but friendly. She looks over at Satori.
"Is he your boyfriend?" Koishi asks.
"Koishi!" Satori does blush this time. "No! I-I-I m-mean-" Satori looks at you in panic. "H-he's uh-"
"He's your boyfriend!" Koishi lets go of your hand and giggles maniacally. She glances up at you. "He's big."
"Uh, thanks?" You say, not sure what she means by that. Koishi peers up at you, going up on tiptoe to get a better look.
"Hi!" She finally gives you a proper greeting. "I'm Koishi. Have you and Satori had sex yet?"
"Koishi stop it!" Satori frowns, going deep red and completely losing her composure.
"Stop what?" Koishi turns to Satori, looking genuinely confused. "What'd I do?"
"N-nothing." Satori mutters. "Sorry Koishi, c-can you get ready for school? We'll be late otherwise."

Koishi raises an eyebrow, looking between you and Satori, before another smile comes onto her face. "Of course I will~" She says, stepping across the room towards the door. She turns back for a second, looking at you. She meets your eyes, then looks above your head for a moment, frowning.
"What is it?" You ask, glancing up. Koishi laughs.
"Well, you're kinda unique, aren't you?" She says, as if it's obvious.
"Unique how?" You ask. Koishi just points over your head and laughs again.
"Not many of them around!"
"Many of what?" You ask, looking up, bewildered.
"Koishi." Satori says, stepping up next to you. "You should get ready for school, please."
"Mmhmm." Koishi cocks her head. "Can't you see 'em?" She asks you.
"See wh-"
"Koishi please! We'll be late!" Satori interrupts.
"But he-"
"Just-

[ ] Let them duke it out, you should stay quiet.
[ ] Satori is right, you'll be late.
[ ] No, what is Koishi trying to ask you?
>> No. 87615
[x] Satori is right, you'll be late.
[x] "I've seen a lot of things lately. Tell me later when we have time, ok?"
>> No. 87616
[X] "You... aren't talking about my horns, are you?"
[X] "Because I really miss those things. If I still had them, then you would definitely be seeing them. They were real big, and... ah, man, I was proud of those."
[X] Sigh. There's one thing you'd like to have back. Big fucking horns.

And if she has no idea what we're talking about, well, whatever. We look a little crazy, big deal.
>> No. 87617
[Q] Satori is right, you'll be late.

You know what? I think Koishi might still remember everything. The reason Satori couldn't read her mind was because her third eye was closed. Maybe it stopped Yukari from doing anything as well?
>> No. 87618
[x] Satori is right, you'll be late.
>> No. 87619
[X] "You... aren't talking about my horns, are you?"
[X] "Because I really miss those things. If I still had them, then you would definitely be seeing them. They were real big, and... ah, man, I was proud of those."
[X] Sigh. There's one thing you'd like to have back. Big fucking horns.

You know, I like this.
>> No. 87620
[X] "You... aren't talking about my horns, are you?"
[X] "Because I really miss those things. If I still had them, then you would definitely be seeing them. They were real big, and... ah, man, I was proud of those."
[X] Sigh. There's one thing you'd like to have back. Big fucking horns.
>> No. 87621
[X] "You... aren't talking about my horns, are you?"
[X] "Because I really miss those things. If I still had them, then you would definitely be seeing them. They were real big, and... ah, man, I was proud of those."
[X] Sigh. There's one thing you'd like to have back. Big fucking horns.
>> No. 87622
[x] "You... aren't talking about my horns, are you?"
[x] "Because I really miss those things. If I still had them, then you would definitely be seeing them. They were real big, and... ah, man, I was proud of those."
[x] Sigh. There's one thing you'd like to have back. Big fucking horns.
>> No. 87624
Writing tomorrow but calling it now because that write-in is beautiful.
>> No. 87625
[B] >>87616


I like this Koishi already.
>> No. 87626
[x] "You... aren't talking about my horns, are you?"
[x] "Because I really miss those things. If I still had them, then you would definitely be seeing them. They were real big, and... ah, man, I was proud of those."
[x] Sigh. There's one thing you'd like to have back. Big fucking horns.

Voting regardless for an awesome write in.
>> No. 87627
[x] "You... aren't talking about my horns, are you?"
[x] "Because I really miss those things. If I still had them, then you would definitely be seeing them. They were real big, and... ah, man, I was proud of those."
[x] Sigh. There's one thing you'd like to have back. Big fucking horns.
>> No. 87630
>>87509
For what it's worth, that really is an actual department in the Navy.

The funny thing is that I first saw it referred to in one of the Halo books. Maybe not too funny, until you remember that Bungie made a game called Oni, as well.
>> No. 87651
Why doesn't she Hibiki's horns?
[x] "You... aren't talking about my horns, are you?"
[x] "Because I really miss those things. If I still had them, then you would definitely be seeing them. They were real big, and... ah, man, I was proud of those."
[x] Sigh. There's one thing you'd like to have back. Big fucking horns.
>> No. 87665
>>87651
Well, Koishi can certainly his horns, but it seems Satori can't. I'm sure she'd happily his horns at the earliest opportunity, however.
>> No. 87667
>>86717
As the author of >>85760 , let me say:
"...Shit."

Now I need to figure out how to work that in, because I'm damned sure Koishi's closed third eye is a big factor, here.
>> No. 87671
"You ... " You say above both the girls, raising a hand. It silences them for a moment. "Aren't talking about my horns, are you?"
"Well yeah, of course I am!" Koishi says, beaming at you before glancing at Satori. "See? is that why you like him?"
"Koishi I d-don't- uh, I mean-" Satori blusters, glancing at you, frowning with confusion.
"Because I do really miss those things." You say, partly hamming it up, but partly honest. They felt right in that dream, even if the idea freaks you out a little now. "If I still had them you would definitely be seeing them." You nod.
Koishi frowns, looking at you with incredulity. "I do see them." She says, laughing. "Are you blind?" You shake your head.
"They're gone." You say, passing your hand through the air above your head to make the point. "I certainly can't feel them. But I remember them, they were real big, and ... ah," you can't help yourself. The idea of having horns again, of being complete, it feels right, much more right than it did when you woke up in a daze after that dream. "Man, I was proud of those." You say. "I had seriously big horns." At least you did in your dream.
Koishi just cocks her head at you, frowning. "They're right there!" She says. You can see Satori fidgeting, obviously uncomfortable with this. She opens her mouth to speak, but shuts it again, gulping and looking worried.

"I can't feel 'em." You say, passing your hand over your head again. You wish you could feel them, the weight of them on your head, a growing part of you wants them back. At least when you could use them. At night, up against those things outside. Big. Fucking. Horns.
Koishi sighs, shrugging. "You're just as weird as everyone else in this town." She shakes her head and smiles at you indulgently. "Have fun!" She turns to Satori. "Someone likes 'em big~" She says by way of parting as she slips through the doorway and towards the room on the left, presumably the bathroom.
"Koishi!" Satori blushes again at her sister"s words, but Koishi is already closing the bathroom door behind her, a knowing grin on her face.

You turn back to Satori, raising an eyebrow. "What was that?" You ask, touching your head again. "She can see I'm an Oni?"
"I-I don't know." Satori gulps. "I guess so? I can"t ... " Satori lowers her voice. "I can't see inside her head. She's closed to me, on the inside."
"But she's not crazy, she saw me for what I am." You say. "What's wrong with her?" You ask. Satori glances through the doorway for a moment before replying.
"She ... I don't know. She does stuff to people"s heads without knowing she's doing it, I think." Satori looks uncomfortable even talking about this.

[ ] Drop the subject. Satori doesn"t like this.
[ ] "What do you mean?"
[ ] "Well I like her. That's good, if I'm going to be spending a lot of time around you."
>> No. 87672
[ ] "Well I like her. That's good, if I'm going to be spending a lot of time around you."
>> No. 87673
[x] "Well I like her. That's good, if I'm going to be spending a lot of time around you."

HORN JOB
>> No. 87674
[x] "What do you mean?"
>> No. 87675
[X] "Well I like her. That's good, if I'm going to be spending a lot of time around you."

Koishi~
>> No. 87676
[X] "Well I like her. That's good, if I'm going to be spending a lot of time around you."

I do like her. A lot. I'd let her ride piggy-back and steer us around by the horns given the chance.

... harem route.
>> No. 87678
[X] "Well I like her. That's good, if I'm going to be spending a lot of time around you."
>> No. 87679
>>[ ] "What do you mean?"

Redundant, as we probably just experienced the worst of it.

[X] "Well I like her. That's good, if I'm going to be spending a lot of time around you."

REASSURE.
>> No. 87681
Koishi can see things for how they really are?

Plot device
>> No. 87682
>>87676
>I do like her. A lot. I'd let her ride piggy-back and steer us around by the horns given the chance.
If you know what I mean?
>> No. 87683
>[X] "Well I like her. That's good, if I'm going to be spending a lot of time around you."

It's a trap, Anonymous.

Blurting this out is not going to reassure her in any way. Rather, she'll start to question whether or not you wanting to be around her is an effect of Koishi's ability.

>"She ... I don't know. She does stuff to people"s heads without knowing she's doing it, I think." Satori looks uncomfortable even talking about this.

[x] "Well even if it's just the effect of voodoo mind control, I sort of like her; she shows her desires in a very honest way. It's also horrifyingly intrusive and creepy, but definitely honest. Anyway, if I'm going to be spending a lot of time around you, I'll have to get used to it, won't I?"
>> No. 87684
>>87683

Except we started hanging around Satori long, long before Koishi met us.
>> No. 87685
>>87684

Yes, but now that there is (and will be) other girls who admittedly have our attentions, we shouldn't give Satori any excuse for self-doubt.
>> No. 87686
>>87676

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHG
>> No. 87688
>>87685

but it seems Satori's fine with that.
>> No. 87691
>>87688

She never said it explicitly, and maybe she is, but we've never stated that we want to be in a long-term, continuous relationship with Satori. Only right now are we doing that, and this is just after meeting Koishi.

She wants an affirmation that you won't abandon her. Saying that you like her sister and that consequently you'll be spending a lot of time around her is going to be much less reassuring than saying that her sister is an issue, but one you're willing to work through in order to be with Satori.
>> No. 87692
>>87691
>She wants an affirmation that you won't abandon her. Saying that you like her sister and that consequently you'll be spending a lot of time around her is going to be much less reassuring than saying that her sister is an issue, but one you're willing to work through in order to be with Satori.

I'd think the opposite.
>> No. 87693
[X] "Well I like her. That's good, if I'm going to be spending a lot of time around you."

Because telling her we dislike her sister would just be sooo reassuring. Not everyone is as paranoid as you anon.
>> No. 87694
[x] "Well I like her. That's good, if I'm going to be spending a lot of time around you."
>> No. 87697
[x] "What do you mean?"
>> No. 87701
>>87681
BUT CAN SHE SEE WHY KIDS LOVE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH?
>> No. 87702
[x] "Well, she's odd, but she seems otherwise all right. I sort of see why you don't sleep here, though."

>>87671
>"She ... I don't know. She does stuff to people"s heads without knowing she's doing it, I think." Satori looks uncomfortable even talking about this.
Well, I had my suspicions about this happening after the waking-her-up post, but to see it confirmed certainly helps.

Maybe it's not molestation, then, but simply that she has no (or at least less) control over her powers when she's asleep, when her powers run rampant on open broadcast mode or something like that.

And it seems like Yukari not only fucked with everyone's head when they got brought in, but also with their ability to perceive things. As stated before, this probably has to do with the closed-third-eye issue.

However, that doesn't seem to have stopped Yukari's ability to erase her memory.
>> No. 87704
[x] "Well I like her. That's good, if I'm going to be spending a lot of time around you."
>> No. 87722
[Q] "Well I like her. That's good, if I'm going to be spending a lot of time around you."
>> No. 87742
>>87701
wwwwwwww

[x] "Well I like her. That's good, if I'm going to be spending a lot of time around you."
>> No. 87743
File 12437519718.jpg - (785.81KB , 1000x750 , 1243749840054.jpg ) [iqdb]
87743
^___^
>> No. 87744
>>87743
Right. I'm just going to go rinse my eyes with bleach, now.
>> No. 87750
>>87743
'cept aya should have a red face with the traditional tengu HUEG NOSE.
>> No. 87936
[x] "Well, she's odd, but she seems otherwise all right. I sort of see why you don't update here, though."
>> No. 87954
File 124400014810.jpg - (65.04KB , 979x498 , hy.jpg ) [iqdb]
87954
>>87936
He's busy.
>> No. 87955
>>87954
I'm stressed. Not to be dramatic but I'm trying to make sure I don't have a nervous breakdown right now. Yes, I've been playing a lot of games, because I've been too tired to do much but sit sleepily at the computer and read VNs in between each bout of mental and emotional exhaustion. Just wait up, this won't last forever and I'll be back and writing when I can.

That said, feel free to add me on steam and rage at me when I do something other than writing.
>> No. 88154
>>87955
[X] "Well I like her. That's good, if I'm going to be spending a lot of time around you."

hmmmmm, 16 hours day, an update would brighten up my mood a bit.
>> No. 88158
>>87954
You know, i'm the first to remark about a writefag abandoning or neglecting his work, since as soon as you decide to start a story- it's your responsibility to finish it properly and not do a half-job.
But do you guys see what the hell are you doing?
Invading someone's private life because of stuff like this? This is disgusting.
It's none of your business why he's not here.
>> No. 88160
>>88158
A steam account is "private life"? It looks pretty public to me.
>> No. 88165
>>88158
Do a Google search for "Hungry Youkai". His steam page is the third fucking result. This is hardly private.
>> No. 88167
>>88158
Oh wow. Make a drama out of nothing. Good work. This shit is going into YAF direction here.
>> No. 88169
>>88160
The page? no, it's not private.
The way you search for what he's doing in his free time and criticize? Yes, indeed.
Ok, so he spent over 9000 hours during the last two weeks playing TF2 endlessly.
And?
Why is it your business?
I suggest we all sit quietly and wait for updates.
>> No. 88172
Have faith in him. Our patience will hopefully be rewarded.
>> No. 88176
>>88169
we already were until you showed up, douche
>> No. 88179
File 124433544236.jpg - (175.03KB , 1658x850 , HY on google.jpg ) [iqdb]
88179
>>88165
>> No. 88180
File 12443357524.jpg - (287.20KB , 1680x902 , google.jpg ) [iqdb]
88180
>>88179
lrn2google
>> No. 88181
>>88180

Even Google cache haet YAF.

Fucking L oh L.
>> No. 88182
He hasn't been online in days you idiots. Fucker's got a load of work to get done at his farm to earn his keep.

You should learn about what the writefag is actually doing outside of this small, insignificant hobby before whining about your fix.
>> No. 88185
They enjoy living, working, and/or taking vacations in the Middle of Buttfuck Nowhere?

Can't blame them. I'd prefer if they live in the Middle of Somewhere though.
>> No. 88186
Enough of this. We wait.
>> No. 88198
File 124439365510.jpg - (115.67KB , 800x705 , an rumia.jpg ) [iqdb]
88198
I LIVE ONCE MORE

Just.

Give me a couple of hours to work off the travel sickness and stave off the sleeplessness with some tea, and then the updating will flow.
>> No. 88203
File 124439753942.jpg - (278.94KB , 800x800 , Rumia hooray.jpg ) [iqdb]
88203
>>88198
Hooray!
>> No. 88206
>>88198
Good to have you back.
>> No. 88207
I dance with joy! Watch as I dance!
>> No. 88211
You shrug. "Well," you pause for a second, thinking. "I like her." Satori raises an eyebrow at you as she reads the thoughts on the surface of your mind. She doesn't blush, but does smile again.
"That's a good thing," you continue. "Makes spending time with you easier."
"Thank you Hibiki." Satori says, a slow, steady smile on her face. You just tip your head slightly, it's no problem, she knows that. Koishi might be ... problematic, if your hallucinations on the way in here are any indication, but it's nothing you can't manage if you see it coming. If Koishi really did see your true nature straight away, that could even be useful. Satori frowns suddenly.
"What it is?" You ask.
"I ... don't want her involved." Satori says. "With all this." She doesn't have to elaborate, you know what she's talking about. You just nod.
"Okay. Say no more. I understand." Even if she's being hasty, this isn't the time to discuss this. Night time is dangerous, any involvement beyond the boundaries of normality in this town is probably dangerous. She wants her sister safe, that's all.
Satori knows what you're thinking, so she just takes your hand by way of thanks.

"Um, Hibiki." Satori suddenly looks almost bashful, tugging on your hand as she steps towards the door. "Do you want to see my room too?" It doesn't even take a moment for Satori to smile at your silent answer. "Okay, um, just come with me." She says, leading you back out of her sister's room and onto the landing. On your left is the bathroom door, coming from inside is the sound of Koishi brushing her teeth. Satori leads you to the opposite door, on the right.
"Mm, in here." Satori makes a happy little sound as she opens the door and leads you inside.

The room is the same kind of shape as Koishi's, except the slope of the roof is at the different angle, down the side of the room rather than at the back. As you step through the doorway, Satori lets go of your hand and steps into the middle of the room, avoiding your eyes and looking down, almost as if she's awaiting your approval. The room is mostly light colours, pastel blues and soft pinks, some green tucked away here and there. It reflects Satori herself, quiet, light, welcoming, somewhat soporific. The bed is piled high with many pillows, Satori likes a comfy sleep. There aren't any clothes scattered about on the floor, and she had no forewarning that you would be here. With an inward wince, you notice the cat basket tucked away beside the bed. Luckily it's empty right now.
Satori hides a smirk behind her hand. "Orin will be prowling around somewhere outside." She says. "Don't worry." You nod, thankful for small mercies.
"Not that I dislike your cat ... but ... " You don't need to finish the sentence, Satori's hidden grin is enough for you.
"You like my room?" She asks, containing her mirth at last. You nod. It's muted, peaceful. A small pang of pity reminds you that Satori can't sleep here every night. Satori nods at the thought, but says no more, sitting down cross-legged on the bed. She instinctively grabs one of the pillows and hugs it to herself rather sleepily as she checks her watch.
"Do we have to go?" You ask. She shakes her head.
"Not yet, we have a while." She glances through the open door. "Koishi needs to get some breakfast anyway. And I need to change." Satori's eyes wander over to her chest of drawers. Oh right, uniforms.

A sudden sinking feeling hits you and you close your eyes for a moment. You're still wearing your clothes from last night.
"Ah." Satori says, hearing your sudden worry.
"Mm." You grunt.
"What are you going to do?" Satori asks, biting her lip.

[ ] Go now. Can't turn up at school without your uniform.
[ ] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.
[ ] Screw it, make up an excuse when you get to school.
>> No. 88212
[x] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.

Damn right we can't
>> No. 88213
>She instinctively grabs one of the pillows and hugs it to herself rather sleepily as she checks her watch.

...

...HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

[x] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.
>> No. 88214
[x] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.
>> No. 88215
[x] Go now. Can't turn up at school without your uniform.

Fuck, as much as I'd love to be with Satori, we should try to prevent anything that would start to tip off Siki and Komachi, as well as any other people on her side.

Beside, we have all day to have Schoolgirl Satori. And if we ask nicely, maybe all night as well...
>> No. 88216
[Q] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.
>> No. 88217
[x] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.
>> No. 88218
[x] Go now. Can't turn up at school without your uniform.
We'll see Satori at school, and we don't want to be late, right?
>> No. 88219
[x] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.
Wohoo it's back!
>> No. 88220
[x] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.

Good to have you back.
>> No. 88221
[x] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.

She'll kick us out before we're late.
>> No. 88223
>>"We're not a club, it's just on paper so we can get the computers."
>>"So you just ... steal school equipment to play games then?"
>>"Yup. After all, who would complain about me?" She shrugs.

[ ] Screw it, make up an excuse when you get to school.

For your consideration: string pullan' gaems.
>> No. 88224
[X] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.

Satori~
>> No. 88225
[X] Go now. Can't turn up at school without your uniform.

Must keep up appearances.
>> No. 88226
[x] Remove your clothes and go to school in the nude. Let your muscles speak for your soul in their beautiful pure language.
>> No. 88228
File 124441621390.jpg - (23.42KB , 640x480 , armstrong.jpg ) [iqdb]
88228
>>88226
>> No. 88230
That's the spirit!
>> No. 88233
[x] Go now. Can't turn up at school without your uniform.

Rule 1 of being a member of La Résistance is to keep a low profile.
>> No. 88234
[x] Go now. Can't turn up at school without your uniform.
>> No. 88235
[x] Go now. Can't turn up at school without your uniform.

We know by now Komachi and Sikeiki are on Yukari's side, can't risk getting their attention.
>> No. 88236
[+] Go now. Can't turn up at school without your uniform.
>> No. 88237
[x] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.

We need to get a bike for faster travel. Preferably with a second seat.
>> No. 88238
[x] Go now. Can't turn up at school without your uniform.
>> No. 88241
[x] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.

>>88226
[x] Briefly think about removing your clothes and going to school in the nude. Let your muscles speak for your soul in their beautiful and pure language. Oh wait, Satori can hear this, can't she?
>> No. 88243
[x] Briefly think about removing your clothes and going to school in the nude. You want to see Satori's reaction.
[x] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.


GATTAI DA
>> No. 88246
Doujin you amusing bastard

[x] Briefly think about removing your clothes and going to school in the nude. You want to see Satori's reaction.
[x] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.
>> No. 88248
[X] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.
>> No. 88249
[x] Briefly think about removing your clothes and going to school in the nude. You want to see Satori's reaction.
[x] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.
>> No. 88250
[X] Briefly think about removing your clothes and going to school in the nude. You want to see Satori's reaction.
[X] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.

Alright, I was going to vote for going home, but this is pretty hilarious.
>> No. 88251
[x] Briefly think about removing your clothes and going to school in the nude. Let your muscles speak for your soul in their beautiful and pure language. Oh wait, Satori can hear this, can't she?
[+] Go after her reaction. Can't turn up at school without your uniform.
>> No. 88253
[x] Briefly think about removing your clothes and going to school in the nude. You want to see Satori's reaction.
[x] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.
>> No. 88255
16:06:25 < HY> oh god now my balls ache
>> No. 88257
Haha, oh wow.

Update on its way.
>> No. 88258
there goes the low profile...
[X] Briefly think about removing your clothes and going to school in the nude. You want to see Satori's reaction.
[X] Wait a while. You can at least hang here for a little longer. Not missing early morning Satori in uniform.