[Return]
Archived Thread

File 120783774555.jpg - (20.16KB , 400x340 , blinder~bed~one.jpg ) [iqdb]
8616 No. 8616
Previously, on Misadventures in Gensokyo: You fed a Rumia, who bit off a bit more than you thought she would. Passed out at the sight of your own bloody stump (after having seen a letty in an icebox). Finding out you were aparently delirious, You follow the power cord from the fridge. Being cockblocked in your investigation, you go to a different room where a Youkai of immence power decides to be fickle again. Next thing you know, you're stairing down a poisonous doll in the middle of a sunflower field. Using your lolkamerahax, you escape into the darkness, meet a lightning bug, and are attacked by a psychotic miko. All in a nights work really! You then proceed to run like the muthafukken wind through the woods, and EVEN IN YOUR PICK A PATH, F O E. (or not. You find some water)
Inventory: Film 19ea. Ripped shirt, 1ea. Pants 1ea. crushed cell phone 1ea. Note 1ea.
------------------------------------------------
You come slowly back to your senses. You're lying in a warm bed, sunlight streaming through the window. Looking around the room seems familiar, but you can't quite place from where. You still feel a bit groggy. Your mind slowly plays over a series of events, but they seem quite dream like in nature, as if they never really happened. Shaking your head as if to clear away to sleepiness in your mind doesn't seem to help. The bed is warm, and you feel quite relaxed.

[ ] Get up.
[ ] Look out the window.
[ ] Look around the room some more.
[ ] Try to remember what the crap happened.
[ ] GB2/sleep/

>> No. 8617
What happened to our pen?
>> No. 8618
>>8617
Medicine's doll stole it. Don't ask me why, but she did.
>> No. 8619
>>8618
Psh, lame. I wanted to re-draw the LHC plans from memory.
>> No. 8620
Morning!

[x] GB2/sleep/
We need full strength to keep a tight reign on our harem.
>> No. 8621
[X] Look around the room some more.
>> No. 8622
I hope this isn't the room from BREASTS. Also,

[ ] Try to remember what the crap happened.
>> No. 8623
[X] Look out the window.

You know your addicted to choose your own adventure imagebroad games when the first thing you when you wake up is check here and play. As for me, its 10:30
[X] GB2/sleep/
>> No. 8625
[]READ NOTE
>> No. 8626
[X] Try to remember what the crap happened.
>> No. 8627
[x] Look out the window.
>> No. 8629
we should read the note next opportunity guys. it might be important.
>> No. 8631
>>8629
Is this a zork reference?
>> No. 8632
[X]Read the note
Yeah.
>> No. 8633
Ok, I will read the note, then.

[X]Read the note
>> No. 8634
[ ] Ruffle our own hair

IT'S BEEN SO LONG
>> No. 8635
[x] Look out the window.
>> No. 8636
[]READ NOTE
>> No. 8637
[X]READ NOTE
Now I'm curious.
>> No. 8638
[X] READ NOTE
>> No. 8639
File 120783874216.png - (121.65KB , 272x272 , 117458679989.png ) [iqdb]
8639
well shit ...
>> No. 8640
fuck yes, fucking up in Gensokyo, Daily Dose
>> No. 8641
>>8640
FUIG is something else.
>> No. 8642
You reach into your pocket and pull out a note. Thinking hard, you don't remember when you got this note. Opening it up you screw up your face. The handwritting is attrocious. You can barely read it, but it aparently seems to be... a confession? Aparently some girl wrote this note and gave it to you, unable to confess her love to you vocally. You shake your head again, not remembering when any of this happened. In the bottom corner there's a cute little drawing of a girl wearing a hat. Suddenly, there's a loud bang and your door flies open.
"ONII~CHAN! ONII~CHAN! ARE YOU UP YET!?" A short girl with blue hair tied up with a blue ribbon, wearing a seifuku charges into your room.
"ONII~ CHAN! Dad sent me to wake you up! You're gonna be late for school if you keep sleeping!"
With that she dashes out of the room, and down the stairs, leaving you behind. Completely bewildered you get out of bed. Looking down, your arm is bandaged up and splinted. What in the hell is going on?

[ ] Examine room.
[ ] Get Dressed and go down stairs.
[ ] Scream.
[ ] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.
[ ] Go down stairs as you are.
>> No. 8643
[ ] Get Dressed and go down stairs.

As much as I want to goddamn it yukari, a) it would be kind of pointless, and b) it will get old after a while.
>> No. 8644
[x] Get Dressed and go down stairs.
>> No. 8645
lol Someones screwing with our mind
[X] Scream [X] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI upwards
>> No. 8646
[X] Get Dressed and go down stairs.

As much fun as going nearly naked would be, it'd inevitably mean someone down there would rip us a new one for it.
>> No. 8647
GOD DAMN IT SHINJI.
>> No. 8648
[v] Examine room.
[v] Get Dressed and go down stairs.
In this order
>> No. 8649
[X] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.
Dammit, Again?!
>> No. 8650
[X] Look under the bed

SKELETON!
>> No. 8651
[X] Get Dressed and go down stairs.
>> No. 8652
[ ] Get Dressed and go down stairs.
[ ] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.
>> No. 8653
[x] Examine room.
[x] Get Dressed and go down stairs.

Also, is that some Cirno imouto?
>> No. 8654
[X] Get Dressed and go down stairs.
>> No. 8655
We're in a PARALLEL DIMENSION, wooooooshhhhh~
>> No. 8656
[x] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.
>> No. 8657
W-wait, Rumia, Cirno, and Wriggle all DONT WEAR HATS. What's going on here.
>> No. 8658
Also

>ONII~CHAN

Fuck yes, we're guys again.
>> No. 8659
Looking around the room, you see the normal components of a room, There's a bookshelf on one side of the room, and a computer desk, replete with computer against one wall. Near the desk you spot a school uniform. Getting up, you put the outfit on, for some reason silently cursing someone named "Yukari." You walk down stairs and into the kitchen.
"Uuuuwaaaaaa~ No fair nii~nii~~! You got up on the first call." Rumia puffs out her cheeks and pouts.
Wriggle Humphs. "He's in high school now. He should be getting himself up in the morning and not relying on us to do every little thing for him."
"Go easy on him," Rinnosuke interjects, "He aparently had something very good happen to him last night. Well, Excluding that nasty fall. Trying to sneak in by climbing over the back wall was quite foolish of you." Rinnosuke has a somewhat worried look on his face as he puts a plate of eggs down at the empty seat at the table.
"Well? Hurry up. If you don't you'll be late for school." Looking up at the clock on the wall, Rinnosuke seems to realize the time. "Ah! Speaking of being late, I need to get down to the store and open it up. I'll be home late tonight, so dinner's on your own." With that Rinnosuke rushes out the door, leaving you alone with the three girls.

[ ] Sit down and eat, you're starved.
[ ] Ask the girls what the hell is going on.
[ ] Remain silent, do nothing.
[ ] Run outside.
>> No. 8660
[ ] Sit down and eat, you're starved.
[ ] Ask the girls what the hell is going on.
>> No. 8661
lol shinji style.
[X] Run outside.
>> No. 8662
[x] Sit down and eat, you're starved.

Well, illusion or not, might as well try to eat.
>> No. 8663
[X] Sit down and eat, you're starved.
We won't get any answers from our little sisters. Enjoy your eggs.
>> No. 8664
>>With that Rinnosuke rushes out the door, leaving you alone with the three girls.

[ ] THANK YOU, YUKARI
>> No. 8665
[X] Sit down and eat, you're starved.
The story seems to have taken a nice turn.
>> No. 8666
[ ] READ THAT GODDAMN NOTE

GODDAMN IT
>> No. 8667
[ ] Sit down and eat, you're starved.
>> No. 8668
>>8666
We did. It was a love confession by a girl wearing a hat.
>> No. 8669
[X] Sit down and eat, you're starved.

Why would we need to ask what's going on? It's obvious, isn't it? You've just woken up for school, and you're about to eat breakfast with your three sisters.
>> No. 8670
>>8666
>>8642
>> No. 8671
>>8668
I know. READ IT AGAIN.
>> No. 8673
[x]THREESOME
>> No. 8674
[X] Sit down and eat, you're starved.
ON NOM NOM NOM
>> No. 8676
Well, that's three paths that suddenly got closed off on account of incest.
>> No. 8677
>>8673
Learn to count.

[X] FOURSOME
>> No. 8679
reality marble: unlimited sister works
>> No. 8681
[X] Sit down and eat, you're starved.
>> No. 8682
>>Well, that's three paths that suddenly got closed off on account of incest.

Closed off? Or OPENED UP?
>> No. 8683
You sit down and tear into the eggs with a gusto that surprises even you. The girls chat between themselves about this and that in the same innane way that middleschoolers the world over do. You finish eating your eggs and look around, There's five lunch boxes on the counter. Aparently 'Dad' made lunch for all of you. Wait... five? There's the three girls, and you, that's only four. Did dad forget his lunch?

[ ] Ask the girls
[ ] Examine the lunches.
[ ] Ignore it, it's probally nothing.
[ ] Scream.
[ ] Put your dishes in the sink.
>> No. 8684
[X] Ask the girls

New sister GET?
>> No. 8685
[ ] Ask the girls
>> No. 8686
[X] Put your dishes in the sink.
Better check the refrigerator as well.
>> No. 8687
[x] Put your dishes in the sink.
>> No. 8688
rumia needs probably 2 lunch boxes
>> No. 8689
[x] Ask the girls
>> No. 8690
It's something normal, right?
In other words, it's something you should be aware of, right?

On the other hand, maybe it would be a good idea to broadcast to your siblings that your arm isn't the only thing that got hit hard.

[X] Ask the girls
>> No. 8691
[ ] Ask the girls
>> No. 8692
[X] Ask the girls
The fifth box is for Mystia. I know it.
>> No. 8693
4th sister is reimu who bullies us for fun
>> No. 8695
This is getting wierd.
>> No. 8696
>>8677
no, THREEsome. Guess who's not invited.
>> No. 8697
[X] Put your dishes in the sink.
>> No. 8698
>>8695
*clap clap clap*

Congratulations, Anon!
>> No. 8699
>>8695
But a good weird. Way to pitch us a curveball, Kira.
>> No. 8701
Wait...love confession by a girl in a hat?
Something "good" happened to us last night?
Reimu and Medicine don't wear hats, and it probably isn't one of our "sisters", so the only Touhou I can think of who has any connection to us to do something like that is...

OH MY GOD.
>> No. 8702
>>8701
Spit it out, man!
>> No. 8703
File 120784085691.png - (281.81KB , 1113x1600 , 1207388252183.png ) [iqdb]
8703
>>8698
>> No. 8704
A strange look comes over your face, replaced by one of intense concentration. The girls seem to notice this, and ask you what's wrong. You point up at the counter and note that there's five lunch boxes, but ony four people here.
"Uwaaa~ She forgot her lunch~ Again~?" Rumia giggles.
Wriggle chimes in, "You know she had club activities before school. She was up and gone before dad made the lunches." Wriggle turns to you. "But you should know that. What's wrong? Did you hit something more than just your arm last night?" A look of concern crosses her face.
"HE'S FINE!" Cirno slaps you on the back. HARD. "A little fall wouldn't hurt OUR brother! He's the Onii~chan of the STRONGEST! That makes him the STRONGEST Onii~chan!"
"Are you sure you're alright?" Wriggle actually seems concerned now.

[ ] Tell her that you're alright.
[ ] Tell her that you're not alright.
[ ] Tell her that you have no idea what's going on.
[ ] Remain silent.
>> No. 8705
>>8701
Sparrow?
>> No. 8706
[ ] Tell her that you have no idea what's going on. Also, have any of you run into Yukari, recently?

I just don't know what to believe anymore.
>> No. 8707
[X] Tell her that you're alright.

Play along for now.
>> No. 8708
>>8705

Have we even met Mystia yet?
>> No. 8709
>>8703
Before anybody asks, that's finished WIP from Voile. At That Time, At That Place, You Were There.
>> No. 8710
[X] Tell her that you have no idea what's going on.
We might as well ask.
>> No. 8711
>>8708
I don't know. I'm not sure what other girls with hats we've run into.
>> No. 8712
[x] Omniruffle
all of them
at once
>> No. 8713
[X] Tell her that you're alright.
>>8701
SUWAKOSUWAKOSUWAKO. She is the cutest.
>> No. 8714
>>8711

Marisa came into Kourindou while we were there. And we saw Letty in the icebox.
>> No. 8715
File 120784124515.jpg - (99.97KB , 604x800 , grp0212183420.jpg ) [iqdb]
8715
>>8702
My guess? HER.
Either because she's taken a liking to us, or is simply doing it to further fuck with our heads. Again.

I'm probably wrong, though.
>> No. 8716
ran & chen wear hats, too
>> No. 8717
[x] NO, NO! I'M NOT ALRIGHT!!
>> No. 8718
>>8716

Yeah, them too, I wasn't around for those incidents, so they had slipped my mind.
>> No. 8719
>>8715
I guess, but I don't really see her doing such a thing.

Except for the lulz.
>> No. 8720
[x] Omniruffle
>> No. 8721
[X] Tell her that you're not alright.

It's best to be relatively honest here. Plus, it's awfully fun, being able to throw around the "lol, amnesia" excuse.
>> No. 8722
>>8715
She's the "mother". If she's anything in this scenario.

>>8718
We only met Ran long enough to snuggle her tails and die. Chen has yet to make an appearance.
>> No. 8723
>>8719
And she would never do something for the lulz, like throw you into the middle of a field of sunflowers with a poison doll. Surely she'd not do anythign like this.
>> No. 8724
erin could fuck with our mind and she wears a hat
>> No. 8725
>>8723
I'd still rather have Suwako. Yukari is more like the twisted DM that keeps throwing weird encounters at you.
>> No. 8726
[x] Tell her that you're not alright.

I'm mixed on what to pick. But I can't lie to my little sisters if they're worried about me.
>> No. 8727
>>8724
Haven't met her, or given her a reason though.
>> No. 8728
>>8727
we fell in a hole. anything could have happened.
>> No. 8729
[X] Tell her that you have no idea what's going on.
>> No. 8730
>>8722
>She's the "hot aunt". If she's anything in this scenario.

Reimu is the mother, or rather, the wicked step-mother.
>> No. 8731
[X] Tell her that you have no idea what's going on.
>> No. 8732
[x] Tell her that you have no idea what's going on.

Shirou.jpeg
>> No. 8733
>>8704
[ ] Tell her that you have no idea what's going on.

WHERE ARE THE PLANS! SOMEONE TOOK THE BLUEPRINTS! WHY DON'T I HAVE A STUMP? WHERE IS THE PHOTO OF MEDICINE? WHO OWNS THE FIFTH LUNCH BOX? WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO RUFFLE YOUR HAIR?
>> No. 8734
>>8704

[x] NII-NII IS CONFUSED! NII-NII ATTACKS ITSELF IN CONFUSION!
>> No. 8735
[ ] Tell her that you have no idea what's going on.

I was going to vote something else, but this had 4 so I want to move the story along.
>> No. 8737
You tell the girls that you can't seem to remember any of this. Really, you can't seem to remember much of anything. You have some vague rememberance of Some place where the three of you were running around and having adventures in a wild and untamed place filled with magic and such.
All three girls now have worried looks on thier faces.
"I'm going to call Father." Wriggle stands up and begins to walk into the other room.
"WAIT!" Cirno yells out and runs over to Wriggle. "We don't wanna worry Dad. Today's the big day for the store."
"Uuuuuu... But... but... nii~nii..." Rumia starts crying slightly.
"Look. We have to do something. We can't send him off to school in good conscience like this."
"We don't HAVE to do nothing! We just send him off like normal! He's our Onii~chan. He can make it through school for one day! And, and and, Being around his friends might make him remember!"
Wriggle looks wholly unconvinced, Rumia sits there still crying slightly, and Cirno stands there, defiantly, with her hands on her hips glaring at Wriggle.

[ ] Remain silent, do nothing.
[ ] Console Rumia.
[ ] Assure Cirno and Wriggle that you can handle school.
[ ] Put your dishes in the sink.
>> No. 8738
[ ] Console Rumia.
[ ] Assure Cirno and Wriggle that you can handle school.
[ ] Put your dishes in the sink.
>> No. 8739
[X] Console Rumia.

TIME FOR HEAD RUFFLES
>> No. 8740
>>8737
[ ] Console Rumia.
[ ] Assure Cirno and Wriggle that you can handle school.

Can this be a two for one?
>> No. 8741
[X] Console Rumia.
And...
[X] Assure Cirno and Wriggle that you can handle school.
Rumia first, obviously.
>> No. 8742
>>8728
yep. and we have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes. Too bad we don't have a white rabbit to guide us.
>> No. 8743
[X] Console Rumia.
[X] Assure Cirno and Wriggle that you can handle school.

In this order, preferably.
>> No. 8744
[X] Assure Cirno and Wriggle that you can handle school.
>> No. 8745
[X] Console Rumia.
[X] Assure Cirno and Wriggle that you can handle school.

Multiple choice picking time.
>> No. 8746
[x] Console Rumia.
[x] Assure Cirno and Wriggle that you can handle school.
>> No. 8747
[x] Console Rumia.
[x] Assure Cirno and Wriggle that you can handle school.
>> No. 8748
>>8742
Or do we? Does a white rabbit perhaps go to school with our sisters?

More importantly does her lovely cousin or sister attend our school?
>> No. 8750
[x] Console Rumia.
[x] Assure Cirno and Wriggle that you can handle school.
>> No. 8751
[X] Put your dishes in the sink.
[X] Put your dishes in the sink.
[X] Put your dishes in the sink.
[X] Put your dishes in the sink, you untidy bastaaaaaaaard!
>> No. 8752
File 120784262690.png - (47.60KB , 421x369 , 1204661890863.png ) [iqdb]
8752
[x] Console Rumia.
[x] Assure Cirno and Wriggle that you can handle school.

Good...
>> No. 8754
You walk over to Rumia and ruffle her hair gently. You tell her that you'll be alright, and that you're sorry for making her worry. You then turn to Cirno and Wriggle who are both still arguing, and tell them that you could probally handle a day at school. You may need a little help though, so you'll need them to fill you in on the important details on your way there.
Cirno beems brightly. "SEE! I TOLD you he was the strongest Onii~chan!"
Rumia smiles up at you, sniffling a little. "Hauuu... are you sure you'll be fine?"
Wriggle seems wholy unconvinced, but realizes that she's quite outnumbered at this juncture. "Jeeze. What kind of little sisters are we to have to tell our big brother what's gone on in his life." She throws up her hands and turns her back to you.
You stand up and look at the clock. Some part of your mind tells you that if you don't leave now, you'll miss the train.

[ ] point out the time
[ ] grab your lunch and go
[ ] remain silent, do nothing.
>> No. 8755
[ ] grab your lunch and go
>> No. 8756
[ ] point out the time
[ ] grab your lunch and go
>> No. 8757
[X] point out the time
>> No. 8758
>>8755
Also, point out time.
>> No. 8759
>>8754
[ ] point out the time
[ ] grab your lunch and go

We need the loli escort, though I wonder if we'll be laughed at by our peers.

Also, Yukari is the final boss of this adventure. If she's teaching the class I say we challenge her as soon as we see her.

CRAB BATTLE
>> No. 8760
[x] point out the time
>> No. 8761
[X] point out the time
>> No. 8762
[X] point out the time
>> No. 8763
>>8759
Let's challenge her in that bedtop sport for indoor types
>> No. 8764
[X] grab your lunch and go
>> No. 8765
[X] point out the time
its school time
>> No. 8766
[ ] point out the time
[ ] grab your lunch and go

Double option tiem again!
>> No. 8767
>>8763
No Bed
No walls
No Roof

Grass only

FINAL DESTINATION
>> No. 8768
[ ] point out the time
[ ] grab your lunch and go
>> No. 8769
>>8766
Careful. Use this too much, and he might revise the ruling.
>> No. 8770
>>8769
Nah.
>> No. 8772
>>8769
But mostly it's with options that easily follow on, it's not like we're saying

"Ruffle Rumia, shoot Reimu and fellate Rinnosuke."
>> No. 8773
You point out the time to your dear sisters, who all turn to look at the clock in shock.
"WAAAAAAAAHH~ It's that late already!?"
"Ah! We spent too much time arguing. Cirno, grab the lunches and let's get out of here!"
"RIGHT!" Cirno rushes over to the counter and shoves four lunch boxes into her back pack. She hands one to you, and then puts her back pack on. The four of you run out the door, and barely catch the train. You decide now is the best time to get them to fill you in, however, in the next car over you see a strange girl with long purple hair. She seems to have caught your attention for some reason, but you're not quite sure why.

[ ] Investigate girl.
[ ] Get info from sisters.
[ ] Examine lunch.
[ ] Go to sleep.
>> No. 8774
[x] Investigate girl.

It's our crush!
>> No. 8776
[X] Get info from sisters.

Stay on track anon! Knowledge is power! lets know what the hell we're getting ourselves into - before it kills us.
>> No. 8777
[x] Get info from sisters.
purple hair? patchouli?
>> No. 8778
[X] Investigate girl.

Maybe it's Reisen. With her eyes of lunacy n' shit
>> No. 8779
[ ] Get info from sisters.

Reisen?
>> No. 8780
>>8772
I'm just saying, is all.
>> No. 8781
File 120784352985.png - (10.35KB , 128x256 , Th04reimu.png ) [iqdb]
8781
The original Reimu?
>> No. 8782
>>8773
[ ] Examine lunch.
>> No. 8783
[X] Get info from sisters.
>> No. 8784
[X] Get info from sisters.

They seem like good gossips.
>> No. 8786
[ ] Get info from sisters.
>> No. 8787
[X] Investigate girl.
>> No. 8788
You decide to ignore the girl and start asking your sisters for information. They fill you in on various information, like what classes you're in, what clubs and activities you belong to, and basic descriptions of your current group of friends. You happen to glance up again into the other train car, but the girl seem to be gone now. Returning to the frequently interrupted informational dump, you arrive at your train stop. The four of you exit the train with dozens of other students and walk towards the schools.
A few minutes later, after greeting almost a dozen people who've run past you at varying speeds, someone comes up behind you and slaps you hard on the back, before coming up and putting you into a headlock.
"Hey there, kiddo. Heard about your little..." They look down at your sisters, "escapade last night. You GOTTA give me all the details."
Your face is pressed up against a male school uniform, but you're quite certain that what's underneath it is decidedly NOT male. Scrambling free you come face to face with a girl with long white hair, red eyes, and a ribbon on top of her head. The whole picutre is quite rediculous with a girl squeezed into a boy's uniform, but still wearing a ribbon, and with hair that long. You're not quite sure who this person is, as your sisters hadn't told you about them.

[ ] Greet them anyways.
[ ] Discreetly try to tell your sisters you have NO idea who this person is.
[ ] Panic.
[ ] I'll "Fill you in", if you know what I mean.
>> No. 8789
[X] I'll "Fill you in", if you know what I mean.

THIS CHOICE! IT WAS MADE FOR ME
>> No. 8790
>>8788
[ ] I'll "Fill you in", if you know what I mean.
>> No. 8791
[X] I'll "Fill you in", if you know what I mean.

Sup Mokou.
>> No. 8792
[X] Greet them anyways.
[X] Discreetly try to tell your sisters you have NO idea who this person is.
>> No. 8793
[x] Discreetly try to tell your sisters you have NO idea who this person is.
>> No. 8794
[X] Greet them anyways.
Why halo thar Mokou.
>> No. 8795
[ ] Greet them anyways.
>> No. 8796
[X] I'll "Fill you in", if you know what I mean.

jus' going with the flow
>> No. 8797
[X] I'll "Fill you in", if you know what I mean.

Too perfect to pass up. 'sides, unlikely she can burn us in this world.
>> No. 8798
[ ] Greet them anyways.
>> No. 8799
[x] Greet them anyways.
>> No. 8800
>>8797
winrar
>> No. 8801
[x] I'll "Fill you in", if you know what I mean.
>> No. 8802
Idiot Anon is an idiot.
>> No. 8803
You lean in close to this girl. REALLY close, close enough that the two of you are almost touching, then you drop your bomb. "I'll 'fill you in', if you know what I mean"
The girl's face turns bright red, and she takes a step back, obviously shocked at your brazen display of disreguard for social norms. She tries to form a response but only manages to sputter random incoherant syllables.
Your sisters on the other hand, look quite confused.
"What did you just do to Mokou?" Wriggle asks.

[ ] Explain the birds and the bees to your sisters.
[ ] Laugh and put your arm around Mokou and tell them that you did NUZINK.
[ ] Walk away from both, whistling.
[ ] Ya lost me.
>> No. 8804
>>8802
you say it as if we didn't know that
>> No. 8805
[X] Laugh and put your arm around Mokou and tell them that you did NUZINK.
>> No. 8806
[x] Laugh and put your arm around Mokou and tell them that you did NUZINK.
>> No. 8807
[X] Laugh and put your arm around Mokou and tell them that you did NUZINK.
>> No. 8808
[x] Ya lost me.
>> No. 8809
[X] Laugh and put your arm around Mokou and tell them that you did NUZINK.

Today, we are sleek
>> No. 8810
Is "NUZINK" supposed to sound German or something
>> No. 8811
[ ] Laugh and put your arm around Mokou and tell them that you did NUZINK.
>> No. 8812
>>8810
Hogan's Heroes. Look it up.
>> No. 8813
[ ] Laugh and put your arm around Mokou and tell them that you did NUZINK.

Though
[ ] Ya lost me.

is tempting
>> No. 8814
[x] Laugh and put your arm around Mokou and tell them that you did NUZINK.

Oh lulz.
>> No. 8815
You make a decision to do something, but you never get the chance to. Mokou flies forward landing an elbow directly to your gut. You double over in pain only to meet Mokou's rising knee. You are knocked backwards, laid out flat on your ass. You see the sky for only a minute before Mokou is on top of you, Fist raised, ready to smash your face in. You can see the fire in her eye, despite her hair draping around and making a rather nice curtain around the two of you. Holy shit. From deredere to Psycho in .2 seconds. Fucking hell, it's a Yandere!

[ ] Scream.
[ ] Grope.
[ ] Try to talk Mokou down.
[ ] Flail.
[ ] Call for help from your sisters.
>> No. 8816
better than expected

[X] Laugh and put your arm around Mokou and tell them that you did NUZINK.
>> No. 8817
[X] Laugh and put your arm around Mokou and tell them that you did NUZINK.

Heh, this world might not be so bad...
>> No. 8818
[NUZINK] Laugh and put your arm around Mokou and tell them that you did X.
>> No. 8819
[X] Grope.

we are going to end up with a broken nose anyway
>> No. 8820
[X] Try to not get aroused

'cuz lets face it, she's straddling us here.
>> No. 8821
[X] Grope.

INSERT GURREN LAGANN QUOTE HERE
>> No. 8822
[X] Flail.
>> No. 8823
>>8815
[ ] Try to talk Mokou down.

"UNCLE! UNCLE!"
>> No. 8824
>>8760
[X] Laugh and put your arm around Mokou and tell them that you did NUZINK.
>> No. 8825
Let's face it, nothing else will work.

[X] Grope.
>> No. 8826
On a marginally-related note, am I the only one who always thinks of Speedy Gonzales whenever someone mentions "yandere"?
>> No. 8827
[X] Try to talk Mokou down.

Lol, spoke too soon.
>> No. 8828
[ ] Try to talk Mokou down.
[ ] Call for help from your sisters.

TASUKETE IMOUTOS!
>> No. 8829
[X] Grope.

DO IT
>> No. 8830
[x] Grope.
Hopefully if we lose consciousness here, we end up back in Gensokyo
>> No. 8831
[X] Try to talk Mokou down.
NO ANON DON'T GROPE.
>> No. 8832
[X] Try to talk Mokou down.
>> No. 8833
>>8830

Right thar, grope won
>> No. 8834
[ ] Try to talk Mokou down.

Although I think grope wins
>> No. 8835
[ ] Try to talk Mokou down.
>> No. 8836
[x] Laugh and put your arm around Mokou and tell them that you did NUZINK.
>> No. 8837
>>8833

We're doomed
>> No. 8838
[x] Try to talk Mokou down.
Hair-ruffling seems to be a good option.
>> No. 8839
>>8832
>>8834
>>8835
>>8838
You came too late.
>> No. 8840
Tonight we grope in hell
>> No. 8841
>>8838
Maybe the grope will be a hair ruffle.

But seriously brace for "BAD END" and another continue gone.
>> No. 8842
[x] Go back three choices.
>> No. 8843
[x] Go back three choices.
>> No. 8844
>[ ] Scream.
And die screaming.

>[ ] Try to talk Mokou down.
You cannot reason with yandere.

>[ ] Flail.
And die flailing.

>[ ] Call for help from your sisters.
Stage 1 imoutos cannot stop extra stage.

>[ ] Grope.
Pray for a deredere miracle.
>> No. 8845
>>8844

As I pray,

Unlimited miracle works
>> No. 8846
>>8845
>Unlimited ruffle works
Fixed.
>> No. 8847
We are going to die as we lived, as a pervert.
>> No. 8848
>>8841
breast ruffle?
>> No. 8849
You quickly reach up and tweak one of mokou's boobs. A shocked look crosses her face before she get angry. VERY ANGRY. Oh well anon, it was nice knowing you. Her fist comes down on your face. And then again. And again. and again and again a n d a g a i n a n d a g a i n . . .
The world goes black. You feel as though you are falling, tumbling. The world around you seems to be there, and not be there at the same time. Faces float past you, most of which you don't recognize. Scenes and events float past, again, most you don't recognize. There's a clown standing over there. He's telling bad jokes that nobody's laughing at. Going on about something having to do with the C-Team. You can't really hear. The darknesses presses down uppon you, when suddenly there's a loud snap.

"I FOUND HIM!" someone shouts.
You look around. You're standing on the very corner of a roof, not very steadily, you might add. You have no idea how how you got here, nor what's going on. Again. You sigh. This is getting quite old.

[ ] Jump.
[ ] Try to move away from the edge.
[ ] Remain still, don't move.
[ ] Call for help.
>> No. 8850
[ ] Remain still, don't move.
>> No. 8851
[X] Jump.
>> No. 8852
[x] Jump.
looks safe to me
>> No. 8853
[x] Remain still, don't move.
>> No. 8854
[ ] Try to move away from the edge.
>> No. 8855
[X] Remain still, don't move.

Again, TOTALLY worth it. And hey, didn't even cost us a continue.
>> No. 8856
>>8849
[ ] Jump.

GOOOOOOOOOOD DAAAAAAAAAAMN IIIIIIIIIIIT YUUUUUUUUUKAAAAAAAARIIIIIIIII!
>> No. 8857
[x] Jump.
And say "DAMN YOU YUKARIIIIIIIII!!!!"
>> No. 8858
[ ] Try to move away from the edge.
>> No. 8859
[X] Jump.
I know it, someones screwing with our head major time.
Just jump, we arent going to die
>> No. 8861
>>8859
Aaaand jump won
>> No. 8862
[x] Remain still, don't move.

I liked the previous world. Oh well, let's see what this one is like before we attempt the next one.
>> No. 8863
[X] Remain still, don't move.
Aww. Why did we screw up that scenario?
>> No. 8864
>>8859
I hope you're right, because that makes five.
>> No. 8865
[X] Remain still, don't move.
>> No. 8866
[X] Remain still, don't move.
>> No. 8867
[x] Remain still, don't move.
>> No. 8868
are we back in June 1983 already?
>> No. 8869
You leap off the edge of the building. You hover there, in the sky for a few seconds. You think to yourself 'oh hey! Maybe I finally learned how to fly!' Nope. You didn't. Gravity was giving you the benifit of the doubt that you weren't that much of an idiot. But really, you are. You fly off the edge of the building and into the ground. You hit it with enough force that you feel everything break, and bits of you splatter off in various directions. The word 'Street Pizza' is quite appropriate here. Too bad. You might have been able to have some more adventures before you died, but you jumped. Fortune favors the bold, and fate may protect idiots, but when you go against the laws of physics, they tend to say lolno. And hit you like the fist of an angry god.

B A D E N..........
>> No. 8870
>>8869

Roll back uhh, 3 choices.
>> No. 8871
>>8869
.....D?
>> No. 8872
Fuck.
>> No. 8873
>>8869
God damnit, Anon.
>> No. 8874
>>8859

Goddamnit, now look what you did!
>> No. 8875
lol the hell... i was sure thought
TIME PARADOX
>> No. 8876
>>8815
>Holy shit. From deredere to Psycho in .2 seconds. Fucking hell, it's a Yandere!

I don't think a tomboyish female friend kicking your ass for suddenly sexually harassing her counts as yandere
>> No. 8877
Rollback to Mokou, and don't grope!
>> No. 8878
Why couldn't you wait, Anon? Why couldn't you just stand there and find out where you were?
>> No. 8879
>>8877
And don't harass, you mean.
>> No. 8880
>>8869
...Return to the previous world?
>> No. 8881
>>8878
Because Anon is an idiot.
>> No. 8882
Maybe now we wake up from the world of illusions?
>> No. 8883
>>8876
Returning innuendo with fatal face-punching?

Sounds psychotic to me.
>> No. 8884
Lol lets go back to that building or are we restarting from the beginning?
>> No. 8885
>>8882

Why the fuck would you want to do that?
>> No. 8886
>>8882

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.
>> No. 8887
File 120784642265.png - (305.68KB , 576x448 , bang.png ) [iqdb]
8887
You didn't die, Anonymous. You're just dreaming. But now, it's time to find the only youkai capable of waking you up from your dream.
>> No. 8888
>>8887
Spike was a Youkai?
>> No. 8889
>>8883
Yeah, after you grabbed her tits WHILE she was kicking your ass for sexually harassing her. Of course she snapped.
>> No. 8890
Why does this remind me so much of Kagetsu Tohya
>> No. 8891
Either wake up from the dream sequence you wasted or roll back to before you pissed of Mokou. I want to find out who the note was from (though I bet its Yukari)
>> No. 8892
You fade in and out of consciousness. You hear a slight splashing noise nearby. The surface that you're lying on seems to be rocking up and down, and a little bit back and forth. You sit up suddenly and see a vast expanse of water in all directions. You seem to be on a small boat. On the opposite side of you is a strange girl with red hair. She has a scythe strapped to her back and is rowing the boat. She seems to be having a lively conversation with someone, but seeing as you're the only one in the boat, it's more likely that she's having a conversation with herself.

[ ] Greet the girl.
[ ] Remain silent.
[ ] Jump out of the boat.
[ ] Curse your own goddamn stupidity for jumping.
>> No. 8893
[X] Greet the girl.
>> No. 8894
[X] Greet the girl.

It seems we ded
>> No. 8895
[x] Curse your own goddamn stupidity for jumping. And Yukari. God damn it, Yukari.
>> No. 8896
[X] Curse your own goddamn stupidity for jumping.
>> No. 8897
[ ] Curse your own goddamn stupidity for jumping.

Thats it anon, we're dead
>> No. 8898
[X] Greet the girl.
Its gonna get epic now
>> No. 8899
>>8892
...And then Anon was dead.

Fuck you, everyone who voted for jump. Fuck you.
>> No. 8900
[x] Curse your own goddamn stupidity for jumping.
>> No. 8901
>>8890
r e p e a t ᅟ a g a i n . . .
>> No. 8902
[X] Greet the girl.
If we're lucky we can angle for a ruffle... EVERYTHING goes well when we ruffle.
>> No. 8903
[X] Curse your own goddamn stupidity for jumping.
And then...
[X] Greet the girl.
>> No. 8904
Good luck greeting a girl when you can't talk.

[ ] Curse your own goddamn stupidity for jumping.
>> No. 8905
File 120784680320.jpg - (263.94KB , 1280x960 , Komachi.jpg ) [iqdb]
8905
We.. Actually got boat'd. Thanks anon, thanks.

[x] Curse your own goddamn stupidity for jumping.
>> No. 8906
[x] Curse Yukari for jumping.
>> No. 8907
>>8904
Also: [X] Back one choice
>> No. 8908
shit
>"I FOUND HIM!" someone shouts.
if that was real, who did we just kill ourselves in front of?
>> No. 8909
>>8908
Cirno.
>> No. 8910
[ ] Jump out of the boat.

You guys are stupid, SURELY JUMPING WILL BE A GOOD END THIS TIME!

Also, was that last place a dream? An alternate world on the boarder of Yan and Dere?
>> No. 8911
[x] Curse your own goddamn stupidity for jumping. And Yukari. God damn it, Yukari.
>> No. 8912
>>8909
Why is why I hate Anon so much right now.
>> No. 8913
[x] Curse anonymous' goddamn stupidity for jumping.
>> No. 8914
>>8909
FUCK
>> No. 8915
If I remember correctly, if we play our cards right, we get to roam Gensokyo again. Or just become a ghost and go see Yomu
>> No. 8916
Sikieiki route yay
>> No. 8917
[x] Jump out of the boat.
and into the laaaaake
>> No. 8918
Damnit Anon, first you screwed up that awesome world, and after that you killed yourself?
;_;
>> No. 8919
Well...

Best bet is to convince Shikeiki that the constant world-hopping made us confused and insane, and could we please go back to Gensokyo?
>> No. 8920
New thread~
>> No. 8921
>>8917

We're on the sanzu genius. We jump in we never get back out.
>> No. 8922
>>8915

Dunhabelfast !!WuAzDkBTAx 08/04/10(Thu)09:44 No. 8851
[X] Jump.

Fuck you.
>> No. 8923
Yukari must be having a blast right now.
>> No. 8924
we gonna get judged or goin to meet Yuyuko?
What first?
>> No. 8925
[x] Greet the girl.
>> No. 8926
>>8921

We'll get ported to another world, IT CAN'T FAIL TO FAIL!
>> No. 8927
>>8923
She's rolling on the floor, laughing her ass off
>> No. 8928
>>8926
Unlike yourself, apparently.
>> No. 8929
>>8928

That's a triple negative! You can't not fail to fail.

THAT MEANS I CAN'T FAIL!
>> No. 8935
>>8926
set fail for one piece?
>> No. 8938
File 120784740523.gif - (38.63KB , 520x520 , 1194439359107.gif ) [iqdb]
8938
>>8929

You lost me
>> No. 8945
>>8930
New thread