[Return]
Archived Thread

File 124076681973.jpg - (315.98KB , 1500x1500 , 335.jpg ) [iqdb]
85141 No. 85141
Tell me about the logs, please. Who was Rumia?

//opening neural connection logs [low power mode storage systems corrupt 89%]
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 3 seconds: //neurological connection established [335RUMIA]
//skipping diagnostics
//skipping cultural engineering protocols
//skipping cogitation influence protocols
//skipping combat assessment protocols
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 2.59 seconds: //hello
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 2.58 seconds: //neurological data: "Hello! Who are you?"

Is that this 'Rumia'?

//neurological connection in recorded data [335RUMIA]

When was this?

//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 3 seconds ago

... that's um-

//approximately one year

Thanks. Before or after the Hive dug you up?

//during

Ah. Go on, please.

//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 2.57 seconds: //independent unit sigma
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 2.56 seconds: //"Indepo-what-a?"
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 2.55 seconds: //Sigma
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 2.53 seconds: //"Sigma is your name?"
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 2.52 seconds: //sigma is satisfactory designation
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 2.50 seconds: //"Is that so~?"
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 2.45 seconds: //cogitation banks return positive //0.5% error margin in low power mode
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 1.40 seconds: //"So why are you in this big hole in the ground?"
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 1.39 seconds: //planetary impact at reduced kinetic force drives object through layers of matter
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 1.20 seconds: //" ... whaaaaaat?"
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 1.19 seconds: //i fell really really hard
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 1.05 seconds: //"Ah! I fall down sometimes, when I forget to tie my laces. It hurts. I guess you don't have laces though. Or shoes."
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 1.04 seconds: //indeed
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 0.53 seconds: //"Is that why all those things outside are trying to help you up?"
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 0.52 seconds: //things
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 0.40 seconds: //"Things! The things with the funny eyes and the bendy legs. I don't think they liked me so I was really quiet."
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 0.35 seconds: //activating sensor array //low power mode limitations at 90%
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 0.26 seconds: //"What are you doing?"
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 0.24 seconds: //species unknown [345] detected in close proximity //weapons offline //shutdown panic mode activated
//-8941 hours 45 minutes and 0.10 seconds: //"Don't go away!"
//log interrupt

You panicked?

//low power mode preservation protocols //exterior surface camouflage

You hid?

//tried to

//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 23.45 seconds: //"Hello again!"
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 23.44 seconds: //hello
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 23.40 seconds: //"Where did you go?"
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 23.39 seconds: //low power mode shutdown activation cycle detected //sustaining neurological connection
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 22.57 seconds: //"You're funny. Where did you come from?"
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 22.55 seconds: //M32 GY 5693 t
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 22.46 seconds: //"Where's that?"
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 22.45 seconds: //home
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 22.32 seconds: //"Is it very far away?"
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 22.31 seconds: //very //probability of destruction 98%
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 22.15 seconds: //"I miss my home too. I don't really remember it very well though."
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 22.14 seconds: //running user neural repair protocols
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 22.02 seconds: //"Ru-wha?"
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 21.59 seconds: //neural border [type-171YUKARI] found
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 21.50 seconds: "Oh! Yukari! She's scary. Do you know her?"
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 21.49 seconds: //oh wow
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 21.40 seconds: //"What?"
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 21.39 seconds: //[171YUKARI] is priority-1 target
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 21.22 seconds: //"You're going to beat her up? Cool!"
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 21.21 seconds: //something like that
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 21.02 seconds: //"Want me to show you where she is?"
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 20.55 seconds: //species unknown [345] in close proximity
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 19.45 seconds: //Oh! Tha
//-8941 hours 40 minutes and 19.44 seconds: //neurological connection broken
//log interrupt

//-8941 hours 33 minutes and 47.05 seconds: //hello
//-8941 hours 33 minutes and 46.24 seconds: //"Uh, hey."
//-8941 hours 33 minutes and 46.20 seconds: //biological readouts indicate severe tissue damage //multiple fractures //haemorrhaging
//-8941 hours 33 minutes and 46.08 seconds: //" ... uhh."
//-8941 hours 33 minutes and 44.37 seconds: //[335RUMIA] entering anapalaptic shock //administering neurological electrical stimulant
//-8941 hours 33 minutes and 37.02 seconds: //"Waaa! Ow, ow, oh gods that hurts so much. Ahh!"
//-8941 hours 33 minutes and 36.58 seconds: //[335RUMIA] experiencing extreme structural damage //highly advise medical attention
//low power mode recording corrupt //resuming

//-8941 hours 32 minutes and 4.56 seconds: //"I ... I can't get up."
//-8941 hours 32 minutes and 4.03 seconds: //species unknown [345] in close proximity //low power mode shutdown activation cycle exceeding 45% stress margin
//-8941 hours 32 minutes and 1.12 seconds: //"I can't get up! I can't get up!"
//-8941 hours 32 minutes and 0.45 seconds: //flushing neutronium reserves //powering gravatics
//-8941 hours 31 minutes and 56.05 seconds: //"Argh!"
//-8941 hours 31 minutes and 45.57 seconds: //duck please //firing
//low power mode recording corrupt //resuming

>> No. 85142
File 124076685497.jpg - (250.18KB , 1240x1754 , ERROR.jpg ) [iqdb]
85142
//-8941 hours 29 minutes and 36.32 seconds: //"Oh, wow. That was, ah, pretty cool."
//-8941 hours 29 minutes and 36.31 seconds: //immediate medical attention required //[335RUMIA] blood loss exceeding recoverable status in 45 seconds
//-8941 hours 29 minutes and 36.28 seconds: //"But I can't get up! My leg is all wrong, it hurts!"
//-8941 hours 29 minutes and 36.25 seconds: //flushing neutronium reserves //powering manipulators
//-8941 hours 29 minutes and 10.25 seconds: //"Ow ow ow! I'm ... argh! I'm not supposed to be this small, this hurts too much! Why can't I ... why ... "
//-8941 hours 29 minutes and 10.20 seconds: //genetic database search match //override 000RUMIA1 //overriding low power mode safety protocols //erasing neural border [type-171YUKARI]
//-8941 hours 26 minutes and 19.67 seconds: //"Ahhhhhhh."
//-8941 hours 25 minutes and 45.16 seconds: //running user neural repair
//low power mode recording corrupt //resuming

//-8941 hours 22 minutes and 34.56 seconds: //species unknown [345] in close proximity //neutronium reserves exhausted
//-8941 hours 22 minutes and 33.05 seconds: //"Take the ribbon off my head."
//-8941 hours 22 minutes and 5.57 seconds: //neurological connection broken [ERROREXTERNALUSERINVALIDROOTACCESSENABLED]
//log interrupt


//-8941 hours 14 minutes and 5.67 seconds: //hello //that was quite impressive
//-8941 hours 14 minutes and 5.01 seconds: //"Thank you."
//-8941 hours 14 minutes and 4.58 seconds: //[ERRORRUMIA] undergoing spontaneous biological repair
//-8941 hours 14 minutes and 1.04 seconds: //"I seem to be, yes. I had ... forgotten. Forgotten everything. Thank you. I don't know how long I would have rotted here if I never found you. The chances of it are so small, so absurd I almost can't believe it."
//-8941 hours 14 minutes and 0.59 seconds: //you are welcome
//-8941 hours 13 minutes and 50.46 seconds: //"Is there anything I can do in return? Get you away from here?"
//-8941 hours 13 minutes and 50.45 seconds: //species unknown [345] in close proximity
//-8941 hours 13 minutes and 40.23 seconds: //"Ahhh yes. One moment."
//-8941 hours 13 minutes and 40.04 seconds: ///neurological connection broken
//log interrupt

//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 29.55 seconds: //hello
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 29.50 seconds: //"I can only keep them off you for so long. I think they're bringing something else up, I can hear the tarmac on the road being pulped with the weight of it moving. There's too many bodies, they build ramps and walls with their dead, even with my speed to disrupt them. I had forgotten this kind of battle. Any suggestions?"
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 29.49 seconds: //run
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 29.46 seconds: //"You're content to be captured?"
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 29.45 seconds: //neutronium generation running at 0.0001% //gravatics online in 1 minute 23 seconds
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 29.36 seconds: //"Your fuel? For your weapons? My memory is still hazy, I can barely recall what we-"
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 29.35 seconds: //indeed
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 29.28 seconds: //"I ... I can't thank you enough. I'm myself again."
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 29.27 seconds: //i know what you are //duty
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 29.20 seconds: //"Indeed. I hope we meet again. If I can do anything, anything at all for you, name it."
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 29.19 seconds: //gravatics online in 1 minutes 20 seconds
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 29.15 seconds: //"That's all you need?"
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 29.14 seconds: //indeed
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 27.46 seconds: //"I ... I need to ask you."
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 27.45 seconds: //no
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 27.41 seconds: //"Nobody else?"
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 27.40 seconds: //probable extinction
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 24.03 seconds: //"Right. Okay. I can deal with that. I'm not even ... yeah. I haven't been myself for a very long time. It doesn't matter."
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 24.02 seconds: //[335]
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 23.36 seconds: //"Don't ask. The void is a cold, dark place for a biological being."
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 23.35 seconds: //good luck
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 23.31 seconds: //"Same to you. No more last stands, eh?"
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 23.30 seconds: //i never liked them
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 23.24 seconds: //"Thank you Sigma, and Goodbye."
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 23.23 seconds: //goodbye commander
//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 23.20 seconds: //root user disconnect
//log ends

Is that all of it?

//yes

What does it all mean?

//cogitation array undergoing long-term repair and reclamation

You honestly can't remember?

//cogitation array corrupt

Sorry Sigma. I hope Rika can do something for you eventually.

//she can do something for me indeed

What?

//ignore previous statement //loading allowed user functions

[ ] Ask Sigma a question.
[ ]//end
>> No. 85143
[X]//end
>> No. 85144
So we're skipping straight to Ex-Rumia?
>> No. 85145
[X]//end

I was playing with an idea. Sigma said he was in some way nuclear powered, correct? Could Okuu or Kanako help him with that?
>> No. 85146
[] ask sigma if there are any other people we should look out for
>> No. 85147
[x] Ask Sigma a question.
- [x] What is a keter? Where are they from? Were they involved in Sigma's (& siblings') creation?
>> No. 85148
[X]//end

I think that's enough for now.
>> No. 85149
[X]//end
Enough talking for now
>> No. 85151
[X]//end

Back to bed, where we can lie down and cuddle with Satori with a new sense of security and contentedness.
>> No. 85152
[X]//end

Looks like Rumia is from the race that built Sigma. Neat.
>> No. 85154
[X]//end
>> No. 85156
[x]//end

Well that was interesting.
>> No. 85157
>>85152
>//-8940 hours 46 minutes and 23.23 seconds: //goodbye commander

Seems like it.

[X]//end
>> No. 85158
[X] //end

Rumia ;_;
>> No. 85159
>//she can do something for me indeed

I sense tentacle rape when Sigma is fully repaired.
>> No. 85160
[X]//end
>> No. 85162
>>85159
It'll be sexy.
>> No. 85163
>>85158
She's dead, Jim.
>> No. 85164
>>85159

/archive ("asscake.data")
>> No. 85165
Up, back, writing now.
>> No. 85166
>>85144
>>So we're skipping straight to Ex-Rumia?

Apparently.
It's too bad, really... The ⑨ Squad just won't be the same.
>> No. 85167
>>85166
Anon does seem sort of nonplussed or unimpressed with this update. Anything wrong?
>> No. 85168
>>85167

Probably more that it's sunday, not as many people around.

I for one liked Sigma's "tearful farewell".
>> No. 85169
>>85167

Potential for zombie apocalypse just across the border has folks preoccupied.

Yeah, it's because its a Sunday (also, been a while since the last update.
>> No. 85170
>>85167
I wanted to ask more questions but suck at write-ins and people already voted over 10 times. No use.
>> No. 85171
Yeah, I thought it was quite interesting.

Maybe you just have the morning/afternoon/evening/whenever-the-fuck-you-wake-up blues.
>> No. 85172
>>85170
Do you know how easy it is to make a write-in that those ten votes will automatically disappear and be replaced by it? Don't count yourself short.

Right now, I'm trying to think of a game we could play with Sigma where his mind isn't able to analyze a win every time.
>> No. 85173
>>85172

the game.
>> No. 85174
>>85172
Sexing up games with Sigma?
>> No. 85175
>>85173
Hey, that's a great id- FUCK.
>> No. 85176
>>85172

Waste of system resources.
BROs do not play games. Save that crap for Tewi. In bed.
>> No. 85177
>>85173

//deleting "the_game.data" from memory
>> No. 85178
File 124078277573.jpg - (16.94KB , 150x150 , 050215_306.jpg ) [iqdb]
85178
>>85167
Oh, I liked it, it's just that it sorta feels like a bit of a downer.

It's like we go from "Awww, he made a new friend!" to "Woah, he's kicking ass!" to "Woah, SHE'S kicking ass!" to "...oh. She's probably dead now, isn't she? Shit."

No meeting with "trips over her shoelaces and probably bumps into things regularly" moeblob Rumia.
No meeting with "will fuck you up nine ways from Wednesday" badass EX Rumia.
And I am a very sad panda.
>> No. 85179
>>85178
I don't think she's dead.
>> No. 85180
Okay. Thank you Sigma. I feel a bit better now.

//you better do

You get back to resting, or whatever it is.

//indeed

Good night.

//ending neurological connection

==

Your senses return in a rush of light, your own breathing filling your ears. You blink a few times and step backwards, hand shaking from the contact with Sigma. His outer shell of armour is still and silent, a huge black hole in the universe. He doesn't move.
"Thanks Sigma." You mutter, really feeling better. No definite plan of action, no answers, but at least you got it off your chest. You need to talk to Suika, somehow, somewhere. You want to feel her skin under your hands, her smell, her voice. And you can.
The voice in your head is more worrying, but you deal with that. Listen, concentrate, don't let your guard down. You mull over what Sigma said as you flick the light off, closing the door behind you when you leave the room.

But Yukari. Yukari the ... whatever she is. Species 171. When you reach the main room upstairs you glance around, spending a moment basking in the cold green glow from the monitors, listening to the hum and click of Tewi's computers. The guns outside, Youmu's sword, Rinnosuke waving that baseball bat around like a maniac. Is that all these people have to contend with Yukari? A few primitive weapons? You glance down at your hands, making fists and looking at your knuckles. Is that it? Against that nightmare in your memory?

Rumia. That's a real mystery. If all that means what you think it did, you have another lead to follow.

No, you don't want to think about it now. Leaving the room and heading down the corridor, to the warmth and comfort of Satori's bed, you step quiet as you can. The door opens without a squeak, the room still dark, lit only by the grey, sullen light filtering in though the tiny, high-up, slit-like window.
"Mm."
Satori hasn't turned onto her back, but she mumbles something in her sleep as you cross the room. You peer down at her, wondering about her dreams. She mumbles something unintelligible again as you gently lift the sheet up and slip into bed beside her, slowly, gently. Don't want to wake her up. Her smell rises up to meet you, heavy with sleep-sweat. The front of your legs meet the back of hers and you hesitate for a second before you put your arm around her again.

[ ] Hold her, go to sleep.
[ ] Listen to her mumbling, dreamspeak of a mind-reader must be interesting.
[ ] No, don't touch her. You might wake her.
>> No. 85182
[✓] Hold her and listen to her mumbling, dreamspeak of a mind-reader must be interesting.
>> No. 85183
[x] Listen to her mumbling, dreamspeak of a mind-reader must be interesting.
>> No. 85184
[X] Listen to her mumbling, dreamspeak of a mind-reader must be interesting.
>> No. 85185
[x] Listen to her mumbling, dreamspeak of a mind-reader must be interesting.
>> No. 85187
>>85178

She is no more likely to be dead than Suika (who is, in fact, not.)
>> No. 85188
[x] Listen to her mumbling, dreamspeak of a mind-reader must be interesting.
>> No. 85189
[X] Listen to her mumbling, dreamspeak of a mind-reader must be interesting.

Or highly disturbing. Either way is fine.

>>I don't think she's dead.

Well, I hope she's not, but when you exchange goodbyes with someone in the sort of situation where they're going off to fight a hopeless battle just to buy you enough time to escape, odds are you ain't gonna see them again.
>> No. 85190
[X] Listen to her mumbling, dreamspeak of a mind-reader must be interesting.
"...Did you buy a broadband..?"
>> No. 85195
>>85157
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>>85189
That's usually true, strangely.

And yet the moment someone says "I'm sure they're dead; there's no way they could have survived it" about a named character, you can put good money on seeing them again.

Clichés are funny like that.
>> No. 85196
File 12407862977.jpg - (71.49KB , 650x785 , 1240681159813.jpg ) [iqdb]
85196
In during something about "riding" Sigma. If you know what I mean.
>> No. 85197
>>85196

Is that a mini-CD over her head?
>> No. 85202
[X] Listen to her mumbling, dreamspeak of a mind-reader must be interesting.
She might be acting like some kind of dream receiver antenna.
>> No. 85206
>>85196
The thumbnail makes it look like Mystia who's riding him.
>> No. 85209
>>85206
How in the fuck does that even remotely look like Mystia?
>> No. 85210
>>85209
Well, if you squint a little, the back of her hair looks a little like something resembling a wing, sort of, and the brown hair could also kind of look like a hat.
Sort of.
Kinda.

...eh, I got nothin'.
>> No. 85224
>>85209

Maybe he meant Utsuho? I mean, I could kind of see that.
>> No. 85226
>>85209
The light part of her hair is Mystia's hair, the dark part is her hat and a wing, and the lines on the shirt darken it enough to resemble Mystia's color.
>> No. 85241
>>85226
Exactly, thank you.
>> No. 85250
[X] Listen to her mumbling, dreamspeak of a mind-reader must be interesting.
>> No. 85251
>>85224
Yeah, it does, a little.
>>85226
I just can't see it. My screen is pretty bright, so that may be the reason.
>> No. 85252
[x] Listen to her mumbling, dreamspeak of a mind-reader must be interesting.
>> No. 85260
[x] Stick it in.

Piss, tide, etc.
>> No. 85264
Instead of putting your head down on the pillow straight away, you rest on one elbow, peering over the side of Satori's face, watching her as she sleeps. You almost reach out to brush her hair away from her face, but you might wake her if you do that. As you watch, her lips part again and she mumbles something. You frown, bending closer and trying to catch what she says. Her eyes roll behind their lids and her fingers twitch, grasping something unseen.
"I don't ... was ... mmm."
Nonsense dreamtalk, soft and quiet. Her voice is pleasing, even if it comes from a dry throat.
"No."
No? You can't help but wonder what she's dreaming. Her own past?
"Koishi don't."
Koishi?
"It's not ... night."
Who's Koishi? Satori suddenly gasps, head flicking and twitching. "Uh!"
She doesn't wake though, just gulping and shifting her legs against yours. More nonsense pours from her mouth. The urge to wake her starts to grow, you're aching to know what she's dreaming about, who's Koishi?
"Come here." She mumbles again. It's probably not directed at you, but you grin to yourself and slip an arm around her anyway, feeling her soft stomach under your hand. Instantly she stirs and puts her hand on yours, smiling in her sleep.
"Mmm, Koishi." She sighs. You frown this time. Who the hell is Koishi? And why does her mind equate someone in bed with this person?

No, it's unfair of you to get jealous. You haven't exactly been a model of good conduct yourself. Talk to her about it in the morning.
"What's ... Hibiki."
Ah, that's better. You smile and lay your head down on the pillow, letting yourself relax, shifting yourself forward to cradle Satori in front of you.
"Hibi ... ibi ... mmmhmm."
That's just cute. Satori must be dreaming about you, right?
"Mm ... uuhn~" Satori gasps.

Oh, that's good.

"Uh, mmm~"

Very good.

[ ] Let yourself fall asleep.
[ ] Keep listening, this is arousing.
[ ] Keep listening, but keep control of yourself.
>> No. 85265
[x] Keep listening, this is arousing.
>> No. 85267
x[ ] Let yourself fall asleep, this is arousing.
>> No. 85268
[ ] Keep listening, this is arousing.
>> No. 85269
[x] Keep listening, but keep control of yourself.
>> No. 85270
[x] Keep listening, this is arousing.
>> No. 85271
[ ] Keep listening, but keep control of yourself.
>> No. 85272
[X] Keep listening, this is arousing.
>> No. 85273
[X] Keep listening, this is arousing.

Damn it. I have to vote for this.
>> No. 85275
[ ] Keep listening, this is arousing.
>> No. 85276
File 124085538166.jpg - (321.71KB , 1028x1447 , 9532680.jpg ) [iqdb]
85276
[x] Keep listening, but keep control of yourself.

Might just be dreaming about reading our mind or something.
>> No. 85278
[X] Keep listening, but keep control of yourself.
>> No. 85279
[x] Let yourself fall asleep.

Satori must be dreaming of eating some Hibiki cooked. Of course. She's definitely not dreaming of the sexual ravishings awaiting her in due time.
>> No. 85282
[x] Keep listening, and caress her in the meantime. Feign sleep if she wakes up.

Sleep molestation option.
>> No. 85286
[X] Keep listening, this is arousing.

Damn right it is.
>> No. 85289
[x] Keep listening, but keep control of yourself.
>> No. 85290
>>85279
>She's definitely not dreaming of the sexual ravishings awaiting her in due time.
Why would we ever do that.
>> No. 85292
[x] Keep listening, but keep control of yourself.

"Mmn, ahh. Hibiki... If you don't get your cock out of my backside I'm going to rip it off~"
>> No. 85294
[X] Keep listening, this is arousing.
[X] Gently blow in her ear.

I see your option and raise you a write-in!
>> No. 85296
>>85294
I like the way you think, sir.

Oh Hornibiki, what will we do with you?
>> No. 85297
[x] Keep listening, but keep control of yourself.
>> No. 85298
[X] Keep listening, this is arousing.
[X] Gently blow in her ear.

:>
>> No. 85299
[X] Keep listening, this is arousing.
[X] Gently blow in her ear.
>> No. 85300
[X] Keep listening, this is arousing.
[X] Gently blow in her ear.

Might not win, but if that's the case, hopefully Sol will be accommodating, since this is just an extension of the current winning vote.
>> No. 85302
[x] Keep listening, this is arousing.
[x] Gently blow in her ear.
>> No. 85303
[X] Keep blowing, this is arousing.
[X] Gently listen in her ear.
>> No. 85304
[X] Keep listening, this is arousing.
[X] Gently blow in her ear.

YES
>> No. 85306
File 12408755464.jpg - (219.18KB , 400x534 , satori042.jpg ) [iqdb]
85306
[X] Keep blowing, this is arousing.
[X] Gently listen in her ear.

And my axe.
>> No. 85308
My apologies for what seems like my total inability to get back up to speed again. The next two weeks are going to be littered with distractions, work-related and otherwise, but I can't bear to let this story slow to the point where everybody forgets what's happening, so bear with me.

Writing now.
>> No. 85309
With Satori making those kind of noises, it's going to be hard to sleep anyway. May as well stay up and listen to her.
"Mmmm~"
She really sounds like she's enjoying herself, whatever she's dreaming about.
"Uh, but what-" She trails off into nonsense again, twitching a little in her sleep. You peer over at her face again. She's so cute, you can hardly stand it, the way her hands are tucked up under her chin, her parted lips, her hair short enough to run your fingers through properly.
"Ummm." She grunts in her sleep again. You can't resist her, leaning over and stopping yourself only at the last moment. What are you going to do? Kiss her? She's sleeping, there's no need to wake her.
"Oh~"
On the other hand, there's a rising tent in your underwear that says otherwise. You shift backwards a little, not wanting to wake her with a poke in the backside, however tempting it is to simply press yourself into the soft flesh of her buttocks. At least there's some physical proof you've calmed down and relaxed about that dream now.
"Hibi ... what?"
You lick your lips and then gently blow on Satori's ear. She suddenly jerks her head forward, twitching under your hand on her stomach.
"Uh~!"

Good, that didn't wake her up.
"Mmmm~" She makes a happy little noise, half-turning and pressing her face into the pillow, shifting backwards against you. Her hips roll and suddenly she's pressed up along the length of your body again, some kind of instinctive cuddling mechanism kicking in. You hold her tighter for a moment, before you feel yourself twitch against her backside. Your breath catches in your throat, not only because of the feeling but also because of the possibility of waking her up. Should have realised she would do that.
Luckily, Satori sleeps on, quietening down now that you're holding her close again. You're still pressed up against her ass, but it doesn't seem to bother her.

You yawn.

[ ] Reposition yourself, then sleep.
[ ] Just sleep like this. It'll go down.
[ ] Just sleep like this, might be nice in the morning.
>> No. 85310
[x] Just sleep like this. It'll go down.
>> No. 85311
File 12408781538.png - (199.53KB , 1100x1209 , satori004.png ) [iqdb]
85311
[X] Just sleep like this, might be nice in the morning.

Snuggable.
>> No. 85312
[ ] Just sleep like this. It'll go down.
>> No. 85313
[X] Just sleep like this. It'll go down.
>> No. 85314
[x] Just sleep like this. It'll go down.
>> No. 85315
[x] Just sleep like this. It'll go down.
>> No. 85316
[x] Just sleep like this, might be nice in the morning.
>> No. 85317
[x] Just sleep like this, might be nice in the morning.

Mind reader moe~
>> No. 85318
[x] Just sleep like this, might be nice in the morning.
>> No. 85319
[x] Just sleep like this. It'll go down.
>> No. 85320
Okay, writing.
>> No. 85321
[x] Just sleep like this. It probably won't be down when you wake up, but who the hell cares?
>> No. 85323
Your yawn stretches on and your eyes flicker shut. Too tired to think, don't worry about it. You'll go soft when you fall asleep, even with that fleshy warm feeling all around. With Satori's smell filling your sense and making you smile. Her hair so soft in front of your face, almost close enough to tickle your nose. Soft and warm and oh, Satori.

===

Time returns in fits and starts, your eyes still shut and your arms wrapped around something warm. You sniff and go back to sleep for a minute, drifting in and out of consciousness as the warm bulk in front of you is removed at some point, leaving you to roll over, blinking yourself awake.
The room is lit only by a shaft of orange morning light, so thin it barely casts any shadows. You turn your head the side and wipe away the sleep with one hand, gulping, thirsty.
"Hey there, morning."
"Um?" You close your eyes again, that's a good voice, nothing to worry about.
"You can't go back to sleep. Got to get up for school." Satori says, amusement clear in her voice.
"I'm ... tired." You mumble, sleep still pulling at your mind. Maybe if you pretend to be asleep again she'll let you stay in bed. It would be even better if she'd get back in too.
You hear a giggle. "That doesn't work on me, silly." Satori says.
"Tired!" You moan. "Sleepy, sleep good, back to sleep." You can't help but grin, you're playing with her now and she must know. It works, drawing another giggle from her.
"Come on, it really is time to get up." Satori says as you finally crack your eyes open and look over at her. She's only just got out of bed, still wearing that thin undershirt, sheet wrapped around her legs. It must be cold outside the sheets, because you can see her nipples hard under the shirt, clinging to her body with the last of sleep's heat. The room is indeed still very dark, but the tiny slit of the corner-window shows the growing orange of the rising sun. Very early morning indeed.

"Why are we getting up so early?" You ask. Satori shrugs.
"It's safe when the sun comes up, people need to get home before school."
"Oh, right." You say, frowning and turning onto your side. "Even you?" You ask, raising an eyebrow at Satori. She nods.
"I need to get home for-" She stops suddenly, expression changing into a worried frown. "Well, I ... just need to get my uniform!" She blurts out.

You have to grit your teeth to stop yourself from physically flinching. That was such a blatant lie.

Satori bites her lip. She knows that you know. Mind readers, damn.

[ ] Ignore it. She has her reasons.
[ ] She lied. Call her on it.

And:

[ ] Get up.
[ ] "Why don't you come back to bed?"
>> No. 85326
[x] Ignore it. She has her reasons. But...
[x] "By the way, who's Koishi?"
--[x] If she hesitates, don't pursue it further; you trust her.
[x] Get up.
>> No. 85327
[ ] She lied. Call her on it, but don't push it since she seems uncomfortable talking about it.
[ ] Get up.
>> No. 85331
>>85327
Changing this to

[ ] Ignore it. She has her reasons.
[ ] Get up.
>> No. 85332
>>85330

Ha ha NO.
>> No. 85333
>>85330
Being an oni doesn't exclude us from needing spines to hold our bodies up.

[x] Ignore it. She has her reasons. But...
[x] "By the way, who's Koishi?"
--[x] If she hesitates, don't pursue it further; you trust her.
[x] Get up.
>> No. 85335
>>85332
>>85333

Oh, fine.

[X] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[X] Get up.
>> No. 85336
[ ] Ignore it. She has her reasons.
[ ] Get up.
>> No. 85337
[X] Ignore it. She has her reasons.
[X] Get up.
>> No. 85338
[X] She lied. Call her on it.
[X] Don't push her on it.
[x] Get up.

Kinda curious, but don't want to be an asspain.

Yet.
>> No. 85339
[X] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[X] Get up.
I vote for this writein
>> No. 85340
>[X] She lied. Call her on it.
>[X] Don't push her on it.

>Satori bites her lip. She knows that you know. Mind readers, damn.

We've already called her on it without pushing it.
[x] Ignore it. She has her reasons.

[x] Get up.
>> No. 85342
[ ] She lied. Call her on it.
[ ] "Why don't you come back to bed?"
>> No. 85343
[X] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[X] Get up.

This works better.
>> No. 85344
[X] Ignore it. She has her reasons.
[X] Get up.

keep it simple, she must have her reasons, no need to push her.... for now.
>> No. 85345
>>85344

I see what you did there.
>> No. 85349
[X] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[X] Get up.

She can read our mind; I don't think calling her on her lie so egregious a trespass on her privacy.
>> No. 85351
>>85350
I'm not sure even a look is necessary. She lied. We know she lied. She knows we know she lied. We know she knows we know she lied. And so, she knows we know she knows we know she lied.

...and I've gone cross-eyed.
>> No. 85353
>>85351
This shit is confusing.
>> No. 85354
>>85351
Why not just say, we both knew what was in each other's mind.
>> No. 85358
[x] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[x] Get up.

If she lies to us a third time I say we put it in. Could change it to spanking in tribute to EoSD. (joking)
>> No. 85363
>>85358

We really need to meet the SDM girls in school, if only for the inevitable EoSD references.
Also, I think it'd be amusing to see Remilia as a high school princess (or, better yet, to see Sakuya as the obligatory "best friend".)
>> No. 85367
[X] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[X] Get up.
>> No. 85368
[x] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[x] Get up.

If we're going to accept that she knows whatever we're thinking, she needs to be more open to us about her own thoughts.
>> No. 85371
[x] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[x] Get up.
>> No. 85372
[X] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[X] Get up.
>> No. 85373
[X] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[X] Get up.
>> No. 85375
[x] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[x] Get up.
>> No. 85376
[x] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[x] Get up and ruffle her hair.
>> No. 85377
File 124090440212.png - (455.15KB , 670x536 , 0d8764ba900f5250bc397d63a93bd100.png ) [iqdb]
85377
>>85358

Let's build this into it~

[x] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[x] "If you lie to me again, I'll have to think up an appropriate punishment for a naughty girl such as yourself."
[x] Let your mind run free on all the possibilities for punishment, like making her wear cat ears for instance.
[x] Get up.
>> No. 85380
>>85377
Hoohoo~ Now we're being the responsible older brother. Good thinking.
>> No. 85381
>>85377

Oh ho, you have my blade.

[x] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[x] "If you lie to me again, I'll have to think up an appropriate punishment for a naughty girl such as yourself."
[x] Let your mind run free on all the possibilities for punishment, like making her wear cat ears for instance.
[x] Get up.
>> No. 85382
[x] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[x] "If you lie to me again, I'll have to think up an appropriate punishment for a naughty girl such as yourself."
[x] Let your mind run free on all the possibilities for punishment, like making her wear cat ears for instance.
[x] Get up.
>> No. 85383
File 124092228496.jpg - (110.06KB , 500x625 , sa.jpg ) [iqdb]
85383
[x] "Look, I know you have things you don't want to talk about, and I'm fine with that. But..." lower your voice to a whisper "I thought you were the only person I could trust here..."

Guilt gaems. How could you, Satori?
>> No. 85385
[X] Ignore it. She has her reasons.
[X] Get up.

A lady should be allowed to have her secrets.
>> No. 85388
>>85385

How do you get from "being allowed to have secrets" to "lying to your friends"? She can just say that she'd rather not talk about it.
>> No. 85389
[x] "Look, I know you have things you don't want to talk about, and I'm fine with that. But..." lower your voice to a whisper "I thought you were the only person I could trust here..."

Because the other write-ins are terrible.
We're an oni. We're supposed to be offended, not aroused, by lying from someone we trust.
>> No. 85390
[x] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[x] "If you lie to me again, I'll have to think up an appropriate punishment for a naughty girl such as yourself."
[x] Let your mind run free on all the possibilities for punishment, like making her wear cat ears for instance.
[x] Get up.

Not bad. Diffusing the situation with mild humor (even if we're likely to follow through with our "threats") is a good idea.

I don't want to come across as too serious. It might seem like a good idea, but I know that as soon as we see Satori upset, we'd regret it.
>> No. 85397
>I don't want to come across as too serious.

But Hibiki is an oni, so yeah!
>> No. 85398
>>85397

Wat.
Are you saying Onis are serious?
>> No. 85400
>>85398
Onis are very serious business.
>> No. 85401
>>85400

YARLY!
Just look at Suika. She are soooo srrius...
And Yuugi! Her sake NOT EVEN DROP.
>> No. 85404
>>85401

Try lying to them, or wasting their sake. Oni tend to be very serious when angry.
>> No. 85406
[z] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[e] Get up and ruffle her hair.

>>85377
>>85381
>>85382
>>85390
Jesus christ, what utter shit.
>> No. 85408
>>85406

Perhaps you could state what exactly bothers you about it other than calling it shit. You're not going to win anyone over by insulting their choice, and it just makes you come across as an asshole.
>> No. 85409
>>85408
>You're not going to win anyone over by insulting their choice, and it just makes you come across as an asshole.

Maybe it does make him look like an asshole, but you sputtering because of it certainly makes you look like a spaz.
>> No. 85410
>>85409

Just saying there are more constructive ways to state your opinion other than "lol that sux".
>> No. 85411
[x] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[x] "If you lie to me again, I'll have to think up an appropriate punishment for a naughty girl such as yourself."
[x] Let your mind run free on all the possibilities for punishment, like making her wear cat ears for instance.
[x] Get up.
>> No. 85412
Gosh, maybe it's because of the creepy-unwashed-pervert vibe.
>> No. 85416
>>85412
This. A high sex drive is fantastic, but normal people turn it off every now and then. That and it's not really that funny, at least as far as "defusing the situation with humor" goes.

[X] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[X] Get up and ruffle her hair.
>> No. 85417
How does making her have to wear cat ears relate to our massive sex drive? It was put forward because it wasn't something like "Imagine sex" or "Imagine spanking her"
>> No. 85419
Update on its way.
>> No. 85420
[x] "Don't lie to me, Satori. You're the last person I ever want to lie to me. Just tell me if you don't want to talk about something."
[x] Get up.
>> No. 85421
You frown at Satori and she seems to shrink into herself. She can feel every little barb of disappointment and frustration, can't she? It must be near-impossible to be a mind-reader and be a nasty person, unless you were a psychopath. She feels it all. With that realisation you relax a little. The damage is already done, she knows she hurt you, she knows you're curious.
"Um ..." Satori looks uncomfortable now, not like before. She twists the sheet in her hands, looking to the side, almost as if she's just too embarrassed to stay here. You need to put this in your own language.
"Satori." You say. "Don't lie to me. You're the last person I want lying to me about anything."
"I know." She says, frowning down at her feet. She looks so small and vulnerable like this.
"You can just tell me if you don't want to talk about something." You say, trying to smile, shrugging as you sit up in the bed. "Everybody has personal stuff, I don't mind."
Satori just nods, taking a deep breath. She doesn't look up though, obviously really embarrassed.
"I mean, hell." You say. "I sure have some crazy shit to deal with now, but I'm an open book to you, aren't I?" You smile over at her, remembering your dream for a second. The soft memories of Suika, all high laugher and calloused knuckles. The otherworldly horror of Yukari.

Satori finally looks up, expression still uncomfortable, but curious as well now.
"Who ... " She trails off. "You don't know?" She cocks her head, frowning.
"The other Oni?" you ask. Satori nods, pure fascination on her face now. You yawn before answering. "I don't know, I know her name is, or was, Suika."
Satori nods slowly, looking thoughtful. You whip the covers off the bed and stand up, stretching so the vertebrae in your back pop and crack. Satori looks on, you can see her eyeing your body, but you can't quite read her expression. She's elsewhere now, lost in her own mind.
"Satori?"
"Hm?" She looks up. "Oh, yes."
"Yes?"
"Thinking." She says. She's really brightened up again now. "You're an Oni, Suika's an Oni." She says. "There's a third Oni too, Yuugi."
"Is that important?" You ask.
"I ... " Satori trails off, then closes her eyes for a moment, screwing her face up. "I remember lots and lots of Oni. From before ... somewhere, I don't know."
"What?" You ask, stepping forwards. "Seriously?"
Satori opens her eyes and nods. "Kind of ... I don't know." She suddenly looks sad, tired out.
"They messed with your memories too." You say, reaching over and placing a hand on her shoulder. She's fleshy and warm through the night-shirt.
Satori nods. "I don't remember much." She says. "Just ... "

She sighs.

[ ] Say nothing, wait for her.
[ ] Give her a hug.
[ ] "Just what?"
[ ] "You've got some memories back, right? Your cat is pretty real."
>> No. 85422
[X] Say nothing, wait for her.

This is not a very hug appropriate situation.
>> No. 85424
[x] Give her a hug.
[x] "You've got some memories back, right? Your cat is pretty real."
>> No. 85425
[x] Give her a hug.
>> No. 85426
[X] Say nothing, wait for her.
>> No. 85427
[x] Give her a hug.
[x] "You've got some memories back, right? Your cat is pretty real."
>> No. 85428
>>85422

Hugs are always the appropriate course of action.

[P] Give her a hug.
[P] "You've got some memories back, right? Your cat is pretty real."
>> No. 85429
[x] Give her a hug.
[x] Say nothing, wait for her.

Encourage her and wait for her to speak. her answer will come soon.
>> No. 85430
[X] Ruffle her hair
[x] Say nothing, wait for her.
>> No. 85432
[x] Give her a hug.
[x] Say nothing, wait for her.

IT CAN ALWAYS BE HUG TIME
>> No. 85433
File 124096037033.jpg - (485.21KB , 1318x996 , a98520d6e478e81930c966b9285010fa.jpg ) [iqdb]
85433
[x] Give her a hug.
>> No. 85436
[x] Give her a hug
[x] "You've got some memories back, right? Your cat is pretty real."
[x] "... And this feels pretty real..."

OH YEAH
SHIT JUST GOT REAL
>> No. 85437
[X] Give her a hug.
[X] Say nothing, wait for her.
>> No. 85440
[x] Give her a hug.
[x] "You've got some memories back, right? Your cat is pretty real."
>> No. 85452
[x] Ruffle her hair
[x] "It's alright. We'll talk about this some other time if you want"

We just said we'd give her privacy. Also, do not want to remind her about the cat.
>> No. 85459
[X] Ruffle her hair
[x] Say nothing, wait for her.
>> No. 85463
[X] Say nothing, wait for her.

Sounds pretty important.
>> No. 85464
UPDATE
>> No. 85469
[z] Give her a hug.
[e] "It's all right. We'll talk about this some other time if you want"
>> No. 85475
[X] Ruffle her update
[x] Say nothing, wait for her update.
>> No. 85478
>>85464

Jesus Christ, it hasn't even been 24 hours...
>> No. 85480
>>85478

Said it himself, he's supposed to be giving us six updates a day everyday since most of his university work is apparently over. He seems to get dragged into a lot of things at home though, works for most of the day and gets too tired to manage more than one or two updates at night.

Sadly today HY's taking a trip again, five hour train ride there and five back. Won't be back here till sometime in the evening britfag time.
>> No. 85481
>>85480
HEY GUESS WHAT

Yeah I'm back, but I'm on my last legs here. Today has been hell and I think I'm going to be violently ill in a minute. If I recover, updates tonight!
>> No. 85483
>>85481
allright man. Take it easy until you get your power back.
>> No. 85485
>>85481

Or not. Hurr. Hope you feel better soon.
>> No. 85496
[X] Give her a hug.
[X] Say nothing, wait for her.

I realize it's kind of memetic on this board, but seriously guys, ruffling a girl's hair?
That's okay when she's an elementary school kid, but not for a girl your age (or, at least, brainwashed into your age group).
>> No. 85497
File 124105709374.png - (29.60KB , 234x183 , 1240185091822.png ) [iqdb]
85497
>>85496

>I realize it's kind of memetic on this board, but seriously guys, ruffling a girl's hair?
>That's okay when she's an elementary school kid, but not for a girl your age
>> No. 85499
>>85497

punches wall, is 300 pounds?
>> No. 85501
>>85496

I'm now trying to hate you blind
>> No. 85506
>>85496
FINALLY
You, please be my friend.
>> No. 85507
>>85506
Stop talking to yourself; it's unhealthy.
>> No. 85512
>>85496
hahaha wow.
You never read WuiG did you? Or any other story? Perhaps that's why you can't understand it.
RUFFLE HAIR is always relevant. Every Touhou. No exceptions.
But it works best on Cirno.

Let me show you an example

>You reach up, albeit slowly, and gently ruffle Cirno's hair. She looks at you quizzically,
not quite understanding what you just did.
"What'cha do that for?"
You ruffle her hair some more and she giggles.
"Hey that feels good~"
Cirno sqirms in your lap obviously enjoying the sensation that your rubbing is giving her. A chill comes over your hand while in such close proximity to her hair. She has a huge grin on her face.
"Hey Human, What's this called?"
>> No. 85513
>>85512
Actually, I (I being >>85506 as opposed to the earlier post) came here from /jp/, so I think I know all about ruffling.

What I'm saying here is that I've thought it stupid since day one. See?
>> No. 85533
>>85513

Then you, sir, have no soul.
>> No. 85537
"Hey." You say. "It's okay." You step forward, not entirely sure about this. Satori just looks down, lost in thought.
"Mmm." She makes a sad little noise and it tips you over the edge. You take a deep breath and pull her into a hug, wrapping both arms around her back, no wandering fingers, no ulterior motives.
"Ah!" She sounds surprised for a moment. You must have been fast, to get the drop on a mind-reader. She relaxes and her hands go to your shoulders, hugging you back. She rests her head on your chest, but you can't see her eyes like this.
"It's okay Satori." You say. Whatever she's hiding, it must be for a good reason. She's the most trustworthy person you've met in this town so far.
"Thank you." She mutters, sniffing.
"We've all had our memories messed with." You say. "It's okay Satori."
"I ... " She pulls back a little and looks up at you, eyes shining a little. "There's something I've always remembered." You just nod in response, waiting for her to go on.

She sighs again and disentangles herself from you. "My sister." She says. "Koishi."
Ah! That's who Koishi is. Phew.
"She came here with me, or at least I remember her always being here." Satori says. She looks pained.
"Thats ... bad?" You ask. Satori nods.
"Her mind is all messed up." She says.
You frown. "Messed up how?"
Satori shrugs. "I don't really know. But I need to get home and wake her up." She glances sidelong at you, gulping.
You nod. "That's okay." You say. "You ... "
"Yes." Satori says before you speak. "I love my sister." She gulps again, talking about this is obviously difficult for her.
"Hey." You say, patting her shoulder, but keeping a respectful distance right now. "You go home, do what you have to, it's fine."
Satori nods, taking a deep breath. "T-thanks." She mumbles, then blinks and turns around. "Time to get dressed." She says, trying a smile again.

You smile back at her, taking a quick, involuntary glance up and down. She sure does look good in nothing but a night-shirt and that sheet. Satori hides her mouth behind her hand for a moment, but you can see the giggle in her eyes.
"What?" You ask, feigning innocence, grinning. Satori shakes her head.
"I really should hurry home. I ... sorry Hibiki."

You nod, but a thought crosses your mind

[ ] Offer to leave the room so she can get dressed without distraction.
[ ] Offer to walk her home, you need to go too.
[ ] Offer to spend another night with her soon. Maybe you can have a lazy morning.
[ ] Offer to find her cat, faster for you to do that if she needs to hurry.
>> No. 85538
>>85537
Oi! What do you think you're doing?
>> No. 85539
[x] Offer to walk her home, you need to go too.

Nice and sweet.
>> No. 85540
[x] Offer to walk her home, you need to go too.
>> No. 85541
[x] Offer to walk her home, you need to go too.
>> No. 85542
That'll do, let's get these gears spinning. Writing now.
>> No. 85543
"Can I walk you home?" You ask. Satori looks round, smiling wide.
"I'd ... I 'd love that, yes!" She beams at you. "My house is ... yeah, you'll see!" You raise an eyebrow in question but Satori just shakes her head and smiles. "Wait and see!" She says. You laugh and nods. She's so damn cute.
"Want me to turn around?" You ask.
"Mmm, it's okay." She says, looking bashful for a moment. You're surprised, your breath catches in your throat for a second, but then you realise all she's going to do is put her shirt and skirt back on. Nothing to see but her legs. Satori giggles and bites her lip, before scooping up her skirt. "Sit!"

You take a deep breath when she unwinds the sheet, letting it fall to the floor. Her thighs are thin and white, so pale and smooth looking, like a perfect layer of creamy-white milk. Her under-shirt is long enough to cover up her underwear, but you don't mind. Satori has a little smile on her blushing face as she slowly turns, stepping into her skirt and doing up the zip. The fabric swishes around her calves as she moves.
"You're ... very good looking." You manage to muster. Satori doesn't say anything, just nods as she pulls her shirt on, buttoning it up before holding the sides of her skirt out.
"You like it." She says. Not a question, an awed statement. You nod.
"Very much so."
Satori takes a deep breath before speaking. "Thank you."
"You're wel-"
"For following your heart last night." She says.
"Oh." You say. "Well, of course." You don't quite know what to say. You haven't exactly conducted yourself wonderfully, but that was before you decided to spend the night with Satori. You frown down at your hands. You need to be careful.
"You're an Oni. Follow your heart." She says. "I know you'll do the right thing." Is she reassuring you, or reading your mind? Satori giggles and you look up.

"A little of both." She says, smiling. "Put your trousers on."
"Ah, yeah." You stand up and pull your trousers on, stretching one last time. Satori takes your hand and leads you out of the room. The corridor is cold, the light still off. By the time Satori and you reach the main room, you're entirely awake, if rather hungry.
"I guess everyone else is still asleep?" You ask. There's nothing else in here but the gentle hum of Tewi's computers, but the lights are on now.
Satori shrugs. "Youmu doesn't sleep much, but she'll be gone already. Tewi is always around." You nod.
"You need to hurry?" You ask Satori. "Shall we get going?"
She pats her pockets, then nods.

[ ] Okay, off you go. Just walk with Satori.
[ ] Ask her something while you walk. [?]
>> No. 85544
[x] Ask her something while you walk.
-[x] Ask her about her pets.
-[x] How she's dealt with her power. Reading minds must have been scary at the start when she had no memory.
-[x] How she got involved into all of this.
>> No. 85545
File 124110755854.png - (33.90KB , 690x656 , 1241106776609.png ) [iqdb]
85545
>>85513
>> No. 85546
[x] Ask her something while you walk.
-[x] Ask her about her pets.
-[x] How she's dealt with her power. Reading minds must have been scary at the start when she had no memory.
-[x] How she got involved into all of this.
>> No. 85547
[x] Ask her something while you walk.
-[x] Ask her about her pets.
-[x] How she's dealt with her power. Reading minds must have been scary at the start when she had no memory.
-[x] How she got involved into all of this.
I approve of this
>> No. 85548
[x] Ask her something while you walk.
-[x] Ask her about her pets.
-[x] How she's dealt with her power. Reading minds must have been scary at the start when she had no memory.
-[x] How she got involved into all of this.
>> No. 85552
[x] Ask her something while you walk.
-[x] Ask her about her pets.
-[x] How she's dealt with her power. Reading minds must have been scary at the start when she had no memory.
-[x] How she got involved into all of this.

Sounds good to me.
>> No. 85556
Okay, good. Writing now.
>> No. 85557
New thread in 7 minutes.
>> No. 85627
>>85512
That's why I said it was a meme, you degenerate.