[Return]
Archived Thread

File 12394821501.jpg - (231.10KB , 800x800 , this is how a cat is fine.jpg ) [iqdb]
83745 No. 83745
You can't bring yourself to try dealing with Orin again. She bounds out of the door and down the corridor as soon as you open it wide enough, stopping and glancing back at you for a moment, those massive cat's eyes speaking in a language you can't understand.
Sighing, you rub your eyes and blink a few times. "That could really have gone better." You say to nobody in particular, wishing Orin had never turned up. You should be recovering from fun-time with Satori right now, not standing here alone, sexually frustrated and tired.
Orin turns away again and silently walks further down the corridor, turning the corner and vanishing at last.

You sigh again and return to the main room, opening the door to the gentle hum of Tewi's computer-nest.
Finding Satori would be nice, but you're not sure about your own motivations. You want to sit down, sleep for the night, maybe think things over some more, but are you finding Satori for that? Are you subconsciously looking for her because you just really, really need to get some release after all that excitement?
There's nobody in the room, just the computers humming and ticking away to themselves, incomprehensible screens and empty chairs staring back at you.

You slump down in a chair, closing your eyes for a moment and taking a deep breath. A minute passes, two minutes, three minutes. You lose track of time, only snapping back out of it when you suddenly yawn.
Damn, you've been on the go for hours now. Running, fighting, going crazy, taking to an ancient war machine, almost screwing two different girls. The weight of it finally hits you like a ton of bricks. You can feel every ache and pain, every scrape and bump. Your ribs feel like they've been bent out of place, your skull is sore and your limbs are like lead. At least this is one way of dealing with your libido.

If you concentrate, you can feel past the physical damage, ignore it and push yourself awake.

Beep.

You glance over in the direction of the sound. One of the screens in Tewi's bank of computers has changed, a flashing box, edged with red, in the middle of the screen. Suddenly another screen changes as well, lines of text starting to roll across a box at the side.

[ ] Get up, go look at the computers.
[ ] Stay here, chair so comfy.
[ ] Get up, go find somebody and ask where you can sleep.
[ ] Get up, go find Tewi and tell her the computers are doing something.

>> No. 83747
[x] Get up, go look at the computers.
>> No. 83748
[x] Get up, go look at the computers.
>> No. 83749
[x] Get up, go look at the computers.
>> No. 83750
[x] Get up, go look at the computers.
>> No. 83751
[X] Get up, go look at the computers.
>> No. 83752
[x] Get up, go look at the computers.

INCOMING!
>> No. 83753
[X] Get up, go look at the computers.
Is it sigma, looking for a companion?
>> No. 83754
[X] Get up, go look at the computers.

And the plot kicks in right as I am forced to leave for the weekend. Damn.
>> No. 83755
[X] Get up, go look at the computers.
>> No. 83756
[X] Get up, go find Tewi and tell her the computers are doing something.
>> No. 83757
[X] Get up, go look at the computers.
>> No. 83758
[X] Get up, go look at the computers.
>> No. 83759
[x] Get up, go look at the computers.

Either Sigma or enemies.
>> No. 83763
[x] Get up, go look at the computers.
[x] Call out for Tewi.
>> No. 83766
[ze] Get up, go look at the plot hook.

>>83692
>One day she's going to run right out into the street and hit by a truck.
A bit late, but I see what you did there.
>> No. 83767
[X] Get up, go look at the computers, browse for porn.
>> No. 83771
[x] Get up, go look at the computers.
>> No. 83780
[X] Get up, go look at the computers, go find Tewi and tell her the computers are doing something.
>> No. 83784
>[ ] Get up, go look at the computers.
"What did you do, Hibiki?!"
>[ ] Stay here, chair so comfy.
"Why didn't you come and get us, Hibiki?!"
>[ ] Get up, go find somebody and ask where you can sleep.
"The town was set aflame, because no one was watching the monitors. Hibiki, did you see anything? Satori, go read his mind!"

[x] Get up, go find Tewi and tell her the computers are doing something.

At least if it's really something bad, we'll be having a looong night's rest. Best to be on the safe side.
>> No. 83786
[x] Get up, go find Tewi and tell her the computers are doing something.
>> No. 83792
[!/] Get up, go find Tewi and tell her the computers are doing something.
>> No. 83793
[x] Get up, go find Tewi and tell her the computers are doing something.
>> No. 83802
[ ] Get up, go find Tewi and tell her the computers are doing something.
>> No. 83804
[x] Get up, go look at the computers.
>> No. 83808
[x] Get up, go find Tewi and tell her the computers are doing something.

i don't think computer know-how is one of Anon's skills
>> No. 83809
Change >>83766 to
[ze] Get up, go find Tewi and tell her the computers are doing something.

(Can't delete it)
>> No. 83813
>"What did you do, Hibiki?!"
See, I don't think Hibiki's a complete computer illiterate bastard, and thus won't get himself teleported into a computer by an irate program.
>> No. 83814
>>83813
Not what I meant. More along the lines of being a spy, or just wondering what this button does. Don't want to be found next to the computers when shit hits the fan.
>> No. 83816
[x] Get up, go look at the computers.
[x] If it seems important (or you can't tell), go find Tewi and tell her the computers are doing something.
>> No. 83817
Forcing yourself out of the chair takes quite a bit of effort, you really need to get to sleep, or at least have a long lie-down, let these tired muscles rest. You cross the room, squinting at the computer screens.
"Hmm, computer? What's up with that computer?" You mumble to yourself, too tired to form sentences properly.
You plonk yourself down in Tewi's swivel-chair and stare the the screen with the flashing box.

'Invalid node input entered.
Trace point of entry Y/N'

Without any real idea what that means, you glance around at the other screens, turning slowly in the chair. One screen is scrolling lines of code, apparently running or compiling something, you don't really understand it. Another screen shows temperature read-outs, ammunition counts and, thankfully a lack of, motion detector responses. Must be for the guns out in the corridor. Another screen has thumb-nailed views of various security-camera viewpoints, some of them don't look like they're inside this building. You're sure one of them is inside the school, but you can't quite make it out. The next screen you glance at has an internet browser open, at some kind of image-board.

Beep

'Invalid node input entered (2).
Trace point of entry Y/N'

Again?

[ ] Y
[ ] N
[ ] Get Tewi.
>> No. 83820
[X]Y

Damnit Wriggle!
>> No. 83821
{X} Y

What does this button do?
>> No. 83822
[x] Y

Drinking bird
>> No. 83823
[x] Get Tewi.

I don't know how to computer.
>> No. 83826
[ ] Get Tewi.
>> No. 83828
[x] Get Tewi.
Any other option sounds retarded.
>> No. 83831
[x] Get Tewi.
>> No. 83832
Hm, you guys know that the computers are being hacked, right? And you also know thattaking this chance to trace the source will lead us to whoever is doing it, while calling Tewi will probably take enough time for the hacker to get away, right?
>> No. 83833
>>83832
>>83832
>>83832
>> No. 83834
I don't know where this "DURR HOW DOES AN ONI KNOW WHAT A COMPUTER IS" is coming from. He showed plenty enough competency when he beat Kaguya at her own game.
>> No. 83835
Fine.

[x] Y
[x] Get Tewi.

idort.jpg
>> No. 83838
[X]Y

Jesus christ, what the hell is wrong with you?
>> No. 83839
>>83838

Ok, it may have sounded like Iw as talking with Jesus, but i'm actually talking to the Anons voting for getting Tewi.

Seriously, anything other than []Y is retarded.
>> No. 83840
[x] Get Tewi.

Run like the fucking Wind and get Tewi before we do something that will screw everything up.
>> No. 83841
[X]Y

In before self-destruction sequence is activated.
>> No. 83844
[X] Y
[X]Get Tewi.
Multi vote drifting.
>> No. 83845
>>83840

It doesn't matter how fast Hibiki runs, because he doesn't know where Tewi is. He also doesn't know how big the place is, and doesn't the layout of the place.

Basically, it's as if he was inside a maze.
>> No. 83846
[x] Y
[x] Get Tewi.
>> No. 83847
[X]Y

Good god you people.
>> No. 83848
File 123955415879.jpg - (40.34KB , 401x480 , 02b9b2eb652e3312cb4f8d5f04ec8bc6.jpg ) [iqdb]
83848
[X]Get/Call for Tewi.
>> No. 83849
>>83848
I believe you mean
[ ] Call out for Tewi.
>> No. 83850
>>83849
>!V0lQvE30nA
...

Why are you still using that name when you don't know its trip?
>> No. 83851
[x] Y
Seems like it won't do anything bad. Probably.

But it's necessary to then
[x] Get Tewi.

>>83834
Because dealing with a large system of computers designed for monitoring an underground complex is just like playing a video game. In before people thinking I'm serious.
>> No. 83853
[x] Y
>> No. 83854
[X]Y

And then Utsuho comes crashing in through a window.
>> No. 83855
[x] Y
[x] Get Tewi.
>> No. 83856
[X]Y
>> No. 83859
[x] get tewi
we don't know too much to randomly press on anything, for all we know it could be intruder detection or Yukari & co trying to hack and search for the hideout
>> No. 83860
[x] Y
[x] Tewi. Get her.

What's to stop us from quickly pressing the Y key before running off to grab Tewi?
>> No. 83861
[X]Y
Why not?
>> No. 83862
Voting stop. Writing start.
>> No. 83863
There are a few keyboards here, so you pick the one closest to that screen and reach over, pressing the 'y' button.

'Trace point of entry: Y
Tracing ... '

Nothing happens for a few moments. You blink, yawning. Maybe you should have got somebody else to look at this, but you're curious.

'Tracing ... '

What if this is actually important somehow? What if Tewi didn't expect this to happen and she needs to know? Your tired brain is clouding your judgement, because for some reason you can't bring yourself to be worried right now.

'Tracing ... '

Wouldn't it be funny if you fucked something up?

'Tracing ...
Point of entry found: 89.24.124.EX'

You take a deep breath, squinting at the screen. Okay, what does this mean? Somebody is trying to ... get inside Tewi's little set-up here?

'Interrupt Y/N
Contact Y/N'

Beep beep.

The screen with the scrolling lines of code suddenly stops, emitting a double-beep. You glance over at the screen, eyes widening as you read the final line there.

'I know you are aware of me. Pick up the phone.'

A blinking cursor underneath waits for your reply.

[ ] Interrupt: Y
[ ] Contact: Y
[ ] Type something in reply.
[ ] Get. Tewi.
>> No. 83864
[x] Interrupt: Y

Denied!
>> No. 83866
[x] Get. Tewi.
Out of our league.
>> No. 83867
[X] Type something in reply.
[X] 'Is that so~?'
>> No. 83868
'I know you are aware of me. Pick up the phone.'

This could be Yukari. And this could be very serious.

I have no idea what to write, so I'm gonna go roll a d4.

[] Get. Tewi.
>> No. 83869
[x] Get. Tewi.

IT'S IN ITALICS SO IT MUST BE A HINT XD

No but seriously this is beyond us now.
>> No. 83870
[X] Contact: Y
[X] Type something in reply.
---[X] "What phone?"
>> No. 83871
{X} Get. Tewi.
>> No. 83872
[ ] Contact: Y
>> No. 83873
[x] Type something: "Identify yourself."

It's probably Kaguya, since she left us an obvious calling card:

>Point of entry found: 89.24.124.EX'
>> No. 83874
>>an obvious calling card
>>89.24.124.EX

I don't get it.
>> No. 83875
For fuck's sake!
There is a VERY simple way to deal with this and attempt to summon Tewi.

[x] SHOUT for Tewi.
[x] Type something: "Identify yourself."

Even if our attempts at communication prove fruitless, it'll buy us a little time.

If we shout as as loud as we can (Oni tend to be good at noisemaekan gaems), someone is bound to hear us. If it's Tewi, mission accomplished. If it's not Tewi, they can get her, or else take over for us while we go find the damn rabbit.
>> No. 83876
[x] Get. Tewi.
i agree it's out of our league especially if its a friend we might kill her if intercept but it might be an enemy and gaining the info of the hideout if we contact, so let's go get Tewi and make her deal with this
>> No. 83877
[x] SHOUT for Tewi.
[x] Type something: "Identify yourself."

I agree.
>> No. 83878
[x] SHOUT for Tewi.
[x] Type something: "Identify yourself."


>>83876

What are you trying to say? Your post is too confusing.
>> No. 83879
[X] Type something in reply.
[X] 'Is that so~?'
[x] Interrupt: Y

Probably some friend trying to get in. Someone who voted to fucking kill us. Why help her.
>> No. 83880
[x] SHOUT for Tewi.
[x] Type something: "Identify yourself."
>> No. 83881
>>83874

It's an IP address.

The 89 /8 block is allocated to Réseaux IP Européens Network Coordination Centre, who basically assigns IP addresses for the entirety of Europe. The entire second block belongs to T-Mobile in the Czech Republic.

Meaning essentially, that a it's a proxy. Whoever it is, they must be skilled to bounce a message off a closed cell phone network.
>> No. 83882
[X] Get. Tewi.
>> No. 83883
>>83881
Ah, I see. Though that doesn't mean it's Kaguya, necessarily. If anything, the fact they're using a cellular network should be more troubling to us. Remember the events on the roof?

>>The ringing of a cell phone interrupts the moment of silence. Eiki looks down in surprise and pulls a phone from her jacket. She glances at the screen and gulps.

>>A cellphone suddenly rings. Both the teachers fall silent.
>> No. 83884
[X] SHOUT for Tewi.
[X] Type something: "I put on my robe and wizard hat."
>> No. 83885
[X] SHOUT for Tewi.
[X] Type something: "I put on my robe and wizard hat."
I like the way this sounds.
>> No. 83887
[x] SHOUT for Tewi.
[x] Type something: "I put on my robe and wizard hat."
>> No. 83888
Writing now.
>> No. 83893
Okay, this? This looks important. You swivel round on the chair and take a deep breath, cupping your hands to your mouth.
"Tewi!" You shout. "Somebody's in your computer!"
There's no response for a moment, but then a series of thumps and muffled cursing echoes from the back corridor. She must have heard.
You glance back at the screen. It's already changed.

'I doubt I am going to attempt communication so peacefully again. I suggest you answer.'

Dammit, Tewi's taking her sweet time about getting here. You roll the chair over to the monitor and for a long moment your fingers hover over the keys, unsure about what you should say.
'Who are you?' You type. This feels stupid, not like talking to a person at all. The delay before the next line of text makes you flex your fingers and grit your teeth with impatience.

'I am a mere tortoise, a small thing of little importance. I do, however, bring a proposition for you from another, greater one such as myself.'

What? You frown, people playing fucking games with you. This is definitely Tewi's department. You hear the door at the back of the room slam open, Tewi bouncing through and across the room to you, a look of utter concentration on her face. She said she was going for a shower earlier, right? Because now she's wearing nothing but a huge white t-shirt down to the middle of her thighs, feet bare.

"Get out of my cha-" She starts, but then half-grins and simply sits herself down on your lap, smoothing the shirt under her buttocks as she settles.
You try to ignore that, shifting yourself under her and pointing at the screen. "I had to reply, but I'm not sure what's going on." You explain.
Tewi leans forward and peers at the screen. "Ah ha!" She exclaims, bouncing a little. You wish she wouldn't do that on your lap, you're far too tired to be thinking those kinds of thoughts right now. At least she's light.
"Ah ha?"
"Mere tortoise, ha!" She laughs derisively, then starts typing.

'Proposition? I'm taken. But explain!' She replies, before switching back to a window full of code and typing something you can't make head nor tail of.

"Grab the third disk from the top, down there." She nods to her feet, at a rack of CDs. You reach past her leg, having to press yourself against her back to grab the disk.
"Oni cushion is best cushion~" She purrs in response, wiggling her backside against your lap, not pausing in her typing.
You feel yourself turning a little red, but you're too tired to deal with sexually charged Tewi right now, you just want to know what's happening.
"What now?" You ask, holding up the disk. Tewi leans back and swipes it out of your hand, before slipping it into a nearby disk drive. The text on the screen has changed again.

'A proposition to return stolen property to its rightful owner. For which you will be compensated, of course.'

Tewi returns to the lines of code again, types something, then the disk drive spins up and she breaks into a grin.
"What's happening?" You ask.
"Just watch!" She sounds so excited.

[ ] Just watch, you can see like this.
[ ] You don't strictly need to, but lean forward to see the screen better. Good excuse to press yourself against Tewi again.
[ ] Insist on getting up.

And:

[ ] Stay quiet.
[ ] "Seriously Tewi, I don't understand. Who are we talking to here?"
>> No. 83895
[X] You don't strictly need to, but lean forward to see the screen better. Good excuse to press yourself against Tewi again.
[X] Stay quiet.
>> No. 83896
>'A proposition to return stolen property to its rightful owner. For which you will be compensated, of course.'
Obviously Sigma. So this is probably Ran.

[x] Just watch, you can see like this.
[x] Stay quiet.
>> No. 83899
[X] You don't strictly need to, but lean forward to see the screen better. Good excuse to press yourself against Tewi again.
[X] Stay quiet.
>> No. 83900
[x] You don't strictly need to, but lean forward to see the screen better. Good excuse to press yourself against Tewi again.
[x] Stay quiet.

Let the computer bunny do what she knows what to do without bugging her. Also, delicious Tewi~
>> No. 83901
[X] You don't strictly need to, but lean forward to see the screen better. Good excuse to press yourself against Tewi again.
[X] Stay quiet.
>> No. 83902
[X] You don't strictly need to, but lean forward to see the screen better. Good excuse to press yourself against Tewi again.
[X] Stay quiet.
>> No. 83903
[X] You don't strictly need to, but lean forward to see the screen better. Good excuse to press yourself against Tewi again.
[X] Stay quiet.
>> No. 83904
[X] Just watch, you can see like this.
[X] Stay quiet.

She's comfortable where she is, and we're tired. It is time to chill. Answers can come in the morning.
>> No. 83905
>>83896
Don't you mean Genjii, as this guy's a turtle?

Anyway,


[X] Just watch, you can see like this.
[X] Stay quiet.
>> No. 83907
[x] Just watch, you can see like this.
[x] Stay quiet.
>> No. 83908
>>83893
[X] You don't strictly need to, but lean forward to see the screen better. Good excuse to press yourself against Tewi again.
[X] "...we're talking to an actual turtle, aren't we?"
>> No. 83909
>>83905
>such as myself
Ran is more like Yukari than Genji is like Reimu.

How the fuck would an actual turtle even type?
>> No. 83910
[x] You don't strictly need to, but lean forward to see the screen better. Good excuse to press yourself against Tewi again.
[x] Stay quiet.
>> No. 83911
>>83909

carefully
>> No. 83912
[x] You don't strictly need to, but lean forward to see the screen better. Good excuse to press yourself against Tewi again.
[x] Stay quiet.

Anoni will have his release, somehow.
>> No. 83913
[x] You don't strictly need to, but lean forward to see the screen better. Good excuse to press yourself against Tewi again.
[x] Stay quiet.

Sounds fun.
>> No. 83914
>Oni cushion is best cushion~
this is pure win.

[x] Just watch, you can see like this
[x] Stay quiet.
>> No. 83915
>"Oni cushion is best cushion~" She purrs in response, wiggling her backside against your lap, not pausing in her typing.

Poor Onianon. The whole day getting made horny by girls and never got a chance for some fun.
He is going to rape a bitch soon.

[x] You don't strictly need to, but lean forward to see the screen better. Good excuse to press yourself against Tewi again.
[x] Stay quiet.
>> No. 83916
[x] You don't strictly need to, but lean forward to see the screen better. Good excuse to press yourself against Tewi again.
[x] Stay quiet.
>> No. 83917
[x] You don't strictly need to, but lean forward to see the screen better. Good excuse to press yourself against Tewi again.
[x] Stay quiet.

Oh Tewi, you cocktease.
>> No. 83918
Writing. Let's get this story moving again.
>> No. 83924
>>83918
Hooray!!
>> No. 83925
You lean forward to get a better look at the screen, but really it's just an excuse to press yourself against Tewi again. She leans back onto you.
"Mmmm, good boy." She says, still typing as the disk in the drive starts to click and whirr. That shirt she's wearing is too baggy to outline any curves, but you can feel them against your front, faint and subtle at this angle. You keep your hands to yourself for now, too tired to explore, too curious to interrupt her.

'What stolen property would that be?' Tewi finally replies to the mystery person.

During the next pause she returns to the lines of code, stops for a second and then hits return, giggling.
"What did you just do?" You ask.
"Wait and see~" She says in a sing-song voice, stretching her arms above her head and then looping one hand behind her to ruffle your hair for a moment.

'A machine. You know what I am talking about.' The text appears again.

'What kind of machine?' Tewi types. 'I've stolen lots and lots of things over the years! Refresh my memory?'

"Just stalling for time." She explains, waiting a moment before tabbing over to a third window, numbers suddenly appearing against the white background.
"Ah ha!" Tewi exclaims, copying the numbers and pasting them back into yet another window, typing more code around them.
"What's that?" You ask, curiosity getting the better of you.
"Found him~" Tewi says, grinning maniacally to herself.

'Do not play dumb with me. You know what I want. Will you comply?'

Tewi giggles and opens the CD icon on the desktop. Inside is an icon that looks somewhat like a cage. She opens it, producing a blank window, into which she copies all her code and the numbers from earlier. Throughout all this she keeps wiggling on your lap, shifting back and fourth, obviously enjoying herself.
'How about no?' She replies to the text, before running whatever it is she's created in the other window. You just keep watching in fascination as she nervously chews her finger for a moment.

Ding!
"Yes!" Tewi throws her arms in the air while more text new text scrolls across the screen.

'What was that?' The text asks.
Tewi grins like mad. 'Little present from your "stolen property".' She replies.
'What do you mean? What kind of nonsense are you trying to pull?'
Tewi leans forwards, breathing hard with excitement and triumph. You read the words as she types them.

'I know what you are, little tortoise. Return to your master as you are and you take a piece of Sigma in with you, so I'll know who and where your master is. Return and change form, then I know where the code failed, and I'll know where he is. Lose-lose. Checkmate. I win.' Tewi presses return and keeps grinning, almost starting to bounce in your lap again.

'You will be punished for this, you insolent meat.'
'So rude! Good-bye, little tortoise.' Tewi makes a final reply and then types a line of code, pressing return and laughing maniacally to herself.
"I am so fucking clever." She says, sighing with contentment and craning her neck backwards to look at you. "Hey there Oni. Did you see how clever I am, huh?" She grins and twists on your lap, wrapping her arms around your neck and sitting with her legs over the side of the chair.
"So clever!" She repeats. "Don't I deserve a reward?" She grins, looking expectant.

[ ] "Wait, what just happened?" Can't understand shit, cap'n.
[ ] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[ ] Reward Tewi.
>> No. 83926
[x] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[x] Reward Tewi.

Fuck it, let's go for hat trick.
>> No. 83928
[X] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[X] Reward her.
---[X] By ruffling her hair!
>> No. 83929
[x] "Wait, what just happened?" Can't understand shit, cap'n.

Too tired.
>> No. 83930
[ ] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[ ] Reward Tewi.
>> No. 83931
[x] "Wait, what just happened?" Can't understand shit, cap'n.
>> No. 83933
{X} "Wait, what just happened?" Can't understand shit, cap'n.
>> No. 83934
Will my balls finally recover their normal color?

[ ] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[ ] Reward Tewi.
>> No. 83935
[x] "Wait, what just happened?" Can't understand shit, cap'n.
[x] Doze off during the explanation.
>> No. 83936
[!/] "Wait, what just happened?" Can't understand shit, cap'n.

Fucking lost me.
>> No. 83937
>[x] "Wait, what just happened?" Can't understand shit, cap'n

Can't we ask her that after the reward?
>> No. 83938
[x] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[x] Reward Tewi.
>> No. 83939
[x] Grin "What sort of reward would you like?"
>> No. 83940
>>83934
>Will my balls finally recover their normal color?
Not a chance, bub.
[x] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[x] Grin "What sort of reward would you like?"
[x] Reward Tewi.
>> No. 83942
[x] "Wait, what just happened?" Can't understand shit, cap'n.
[x] Pretend to doze off during the explanation.
[x] Fall forwards in your "sleep", trapping Tewi under you.

More games!
>> No. 83943
[x] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[x] Reward Tewi.

>>83934
We will never fucking learn... ever. Going for everything that is female or close to it. We would type drity with Sigma if he was a she.
>> No. 83944
[X] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[X] Ruffle her hair.
[X] "What just happened?"
[x] Grin "What sort of reward would you like?
[X] Go to sleep.
>> No. 83945
>>[ ] Grin "What sort of reward would you like?"

I wouldn't put it past her to suggest something stupid like "wear a dress for a day".
>> No. 83946
[x] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[x] Grin "What sort of reward would you like?"
[x] Reward Tewi.
>> No. 83947
[x] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[x] Reward Tewi.
>> No. 83951
[x] "Wait, what just happened?" Can't understand shit, cap'n
[x] "So very clever~" Humour her.
>> No. 83952
>>83850
because not everyone pays attention to the trip.
>> No. 83954
Tortise? Genji perhaps?
>> No. 83955
>>83952
>>Kirakishou!V0lQvE30nA
----------------------------
>>Duplicity in the Early Light of Mourning. Thread 1. Kirakishou!UdzMmUq0Oc 09/03/08(Sun)16:05 No. 77171

Just got on THP today, and this is the first thing I see.
>> No. 83956
[X] "So very clever~" Humour her.

>>We would type drity with Sigma if he was a she.

As a machine devoid of any actual gender, I fail to see why we couldn't anyway.
>> No. 83958
[X] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[X] Grin "What sort of reward would you like?"
[X] Reward Tewi.
>> No. 83959
[x] "Not entirely. But so very clever~" Humor her.
[x] Grin. "What sort of reward would you like?"
>> No. 83961
>>83943
In all fairness, Sigma is really more of an 'it'. So, fair game.
>> No. 83963
>>83943

I think we've already established that at least half of us are GAR for Sigma anyway.
>> No. 83964
>>83963
I don't think GAR's the right word.
>> No. 83965
>>83964

"GAR" was used in an earlier thread.
Right around the time when he said "//fuck you too", I think.
>> No. 83966
>>83963
I think you mean gay. This was already proven a few posts ago.

Needs more Sigma.
>> No. 83967
[x] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[x] Grin "What sort of reward would you like?"
[x] Reward Tewi.
>> No. 83969
>>83952
Now only 22% sure you are Kira.

[X] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[X] Grin "What sort of reward would you like?"
[X] Reward Tewi.
>> No. 83970
[X] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[X] Grin "What sort of reward would you like?"
[X] Reward Tewi.

Tewi = Deliciously insane.
>> No. 83972
[X] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[X] Grin "What sort of reward would you like?"
[X] Reward Tewi.
>> No. 83973
[X] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[X] Grin "What sort of reward would you like?"
[X] Reward Tewi.
>> No. 83976
[X] "So very clever~" Humour her.
[X] Grin "What sort of reward would you like?"
[X] Reward Tewi.

We're a goddamn male high school kid. Of course we're chasing skirts.
>> No. 83978
>>83976
To the point of doing it evrery half an hour an acting like an asshole?
I don't like Hibiki anymore. We just told Orin that we like Satori and won't hurt her in every way and blah blah blah, and now this.

I hope on of the two will enter the room to catch Hibiki in an ebmarrasing moment, so we'll get what we deserve.
>> No. 83979
>>83978

Nobody around Anononi thinks he's an asshole. They are kids too, with their own set of hormonal issues. Get over it.
>> No. 83984
>>83978


PROTIP: Being a flirt and sleeping around a bit when you're single and surrounded by attractive women isn't being an asshole.

This is especially true if you're a decent guy to the women you intend to sleep with. For some people, sex isn't some giant exclusivity contract, or even a big deal; this is especially likely for a hormonal, teenage oni.

If we were in a committed relationship, we would probably go in for exclusivity if that's what our partner wanted. But we're not in a committed relationship.
>> No. 83986
>>83984
listen to the man. he knows what he is talking about.
>> No. 83987
You are Oni. You have monstrous strength and libido to match. You are in a world surrounded by single women, all of whom see you as (in addition to being one of the few real males) a new and interesting toy. This is heaven.

Let them fight over you. Let them earn YOUR favor, instead of regretfully micromanaging them all. This is a fantasy story, enjoy fantastical impossible things.
>> No. 83988
An adolescent oni may not necessarily be 14~19 years of age, probably around Suika's age, but yeah.
>> No. 83989
>>83988

Actually, now that I think about it...

We should've asked Sigma to tell us how old we are.
>> No. 83990
>What's gotten into you today? Hitting on two girls in less than an hour. Maybe it's because nobody knows you here yet, you're free to act as you wish, no preconceptions about who you are. You shrug, doesn't matter. As long as you don't dig yourself into any holes.

Funny how these things always turn themselves upside down.
>> No. 83991
"So very clever~" You say, unable to stop a grin creeping across your face as well. You're tired, you're confused and you want to lie down, but there's something alluring about Tewi's plain, unabashed craziness and energy.
"Mmhmm." Tewi nods, glancing back at the screen for a moment, one of her hands idly playing with your hair. She's got long fingers, precise and flexible on small, soft hands.
You close your eyes, just taking in the feeling of her sitting on your lap. It's nice, but you haven't got the energy to be aroused right now. At least you're not going to be poking her in the bottom like this.

"Aw, is the big, strong Oni all worn out?" Tewi asks, peering up at you again. "Too much running and fighting today? Or just too much chasing skirt that isn't me?" She grins mischievously as you blink sleepily.
"Something like that." You mutter.
"Tisk tisk." Tewi shakes her head theatrically, face lit up by the glow of the computer screens. "And after I was so clever!" She's still grinning, just playing with you.
"You want a reward?" You ask her, starting to grin back at her with the implication. "What kind of reward would you like?"
"Mmmmm." Tewi shifts up on your lap, bringing her body closer to yours, making a contemplative sound. "You're too tired for I want." She says.
"And what do you want, Tewi?" You ask her.

"Later. I want my reward when you're well rested." She says, completely serious.
"This is something I owe you now?" You ask.
Tewi shakes her head. "Don't pretend you won't do it."
"Do what?" You ask, feigning innocence.
Tewi just grins in response.

[ ] Carry on flirting with Tewi. She knows you're tired, so no expectations, but this is still fun.
[ ] Ask about somewhere to sleep, you must get to bed already, too tired.
[ ] Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?
>> No. 83992
[ ] Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?
>> No. 83993
[X] Carry on flirting with Tewi. She knows you're tired, so no expectations, but this is still fun.
>> No. 83995
{X} Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?
>> No. 83996
[ ] Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?
>> No. 83998
[x] Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?
>> No. 83999
[x] Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?
>> No. 84001
[x] Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?
[x] Ask about somewhere to sleep, you must get to bed already, too tired.
I have a vague idea how this is going to end
>> No. 84002
[x] Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?
>> No. 84003
[X] Carry on flirting with Tewi. She knows you're tired, so no expectations, but this is still fun.
[X] Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?

I like both.
>> No. 84004
[x] Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?
[x] Ask about somewhere to sleep, you must get to bed already, too tired.
>> No. 84006
[x] Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?
[x] Ask about somewhere to sleep, you must get to bed already, too tired.

yep, share a bed with Tewi.
>> No. 84007
[x] Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?
>> No. 84008
[X] Ask about somewhere to sleep, you must get to bed already, too tired.
Even Oni stamina must have limits. What a day.
>> No. 84009
[X] Carry on flirting with Tewi. She knows you're tired, so no expectations, but this is still fun.
[X] Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?
>> No. 84010
[X] Carry on flirting with Tewi. She knows you're tired, so no expectations, but this is still fun.
[X] Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?
>> No. 84011
[X] Carry on flirting with Tewi. She knows you're tired, so no expectations, but this is still fun.
[X] Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?
[x] Ask about somewhere to sleep, you must get to bed already, too tired.
>> No. 84015
[X] Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?
[X] Ask about somewhere to sleep, you must get to bed already, too tired.
>> No. 84016
[x] Carry on flirting with Tewi. She knows you're tired, so no expectations, but this is still fun.
[x] Serious up. Ask Tewi about the computer. What just happened?

I'm of the opinion that asking about a bed now would be bad. As tired as we are, we still have Orin running around saying god knows what, and bringing Satori back to bed with us can be somewhat easily be done by telling her that her being with us as we sleep in this building would make a world of difference to us after what has currently been the longest and most tiring day of our life.
>> No. 84017
Okay, writing.
>> No. 84019
"Whatever you say then Tewi." You grin right back at her, too sleepy to come to any kind of decision about this right now. She wants to screw you? You blink and rub your eyes, this isn't the time to be thinking about that, can't really focus right.
You point over her shoulder, trying to ignore the look of open lust in her eyes. "So what just happened?" You ask. "What did you do that was so clever?"
"Hmm?" Tewi cocks her head at you, then glances back at the screen. "I caught a little tortoise and cracked its shell open, of course."
You frown and rub your eyes again. "No really, I don't understand what you did with the computer." You ask. "Who were we talking to?"
"A tortoise." She says. "A baby black tortoise on a errand from its daddy."
"Who? And I assume it was after Sigma, right?"
"No, it was talking about Rinnosuke. He's a robot." She says, with a completely straight face.
You raise an eyebrow and sigh. "I'm tired, but not tired enough for that." You say. Tewi giggles and grins like mad. "So it was after Sigma?" You ask.
Tewi nods.
"But what was it?"
"A baby black tortoise. Now it's ours. On a tiny little leash!" She says with relish, obviously really happy about this.
"I still don't get it." You say, frowning at her, but not expecting a coherent reply.
"What's not to get?" She asks innocently.
"All your damn riddles and metaphors." You say, tired enough to simply be blunt.

"Hehehe." Tewi giggles. "What riddles?"
You sigh, too tired to play her games. "What do I have to do to get a straight answer out of you?"
"Fuck me!" She says, grinning.
"Then can I have this one on credit?" You ask, almost laughing at her sudden frankness.
"Mmmmmaybe." She cocks her head again.
You really do laugh now. Tewi is unique, but you're not sure what else she is. Cute, certainly. Dangerous?

She bites her lip, still looking up at you.

[ ] Alright, let's have a proper explanation from her. On credit.
[ ] You're not that easy. The explanation can wait, you can always talk to someone else.
>> No. 84020
[x] You're not that easy. The explanation can wait, you can always talk to someone else.

Sorry, Tewi, you're on Lunatic Mode.
>> No. 84023
[ ] You're not that easy. The explanation can wait, you can always talk to someone else.
>> No. 84025
[x] You're not that easy. The explanation can wait, you can always talk to someone else.
>> No. 84026
The only other people we could talk to about this are Asscake and Sigma, but they could only make assumptions based on what we tell them since Tewi is the only one with first hand knowledge of what happened. If they had actually been able to contact Sigma, and thus alert Rika, in any way, things would have been far more noticeable than they currently were.
>> No. 84027
[x] You're not that easy. The explanation can wait, you can always talk to someone else.
>> No. 84028
>[ ] Alright, let's have a proper explanation from her. On credit.
Very tempting indeed for I am curious as to what the fuck she is talking about.
[X] You're not that easy. The explanation can wait, you can always talk to someone else.
However, all the sexing is getting a bit too intense.
>> No. 84030
[X] You're not that easy. The explanation can wait, you can always talk to someone else.
[X] "When I fuck you, it won't be out of obligation."

DOHOHOHOHO
>> No. 84031
[X] You're not that easy. The explanation can wait, you can always talk to someone else.
>> No. 84032
[X] You're not that easy. The explanation can wait, you can always talk to someone else.
[X] "When I fuck you, it won't be out of obligation."

Brilliant.
>> No. 84033
[x] You're not that easy. The explanation can wait, you can always talk to someone else.
[x] "When I fuck you, it won't be out of obligation."

Perfect
>> No. 84034
[X] You're not that easy. The explanation can wait, you can always talk to someone else.
[X] "When I fuck you, it won't be out of obligation."

I like this.
>> No. 84035
[X] You're not that easy. The explanation can wait, you can always talk to someone else.
[X] "When I fuck you, it won't be out of obligation."

Oh God yes
>> No. 84038
[X] You're not that easy. The explanation can wait, you can always talk to someone else.
[X] "When I fuck you, it won't be out of obligation."

Okay, I'm convinced, this is much better than trying to get a straight answer out of Tewi right now.
>> No. 84039
[X] You're not that easy. The explanation can wait, you can always talk to someone else.
[X] "When I fuck you, it won't be out of obligation."
>> No. 84040
[X] You're not that easy. The explanation can wait, you can always talk to someone else.
[X] "When I fuck you, it won't be out of obligation."
>> No. 84041
[X] You're not that easy. The explanation can wait, you can always talk to someone else.
[X] "When I fuck you, it won't be out of obligation."
>> No. 84042
Calling it now so as not to spoil this fantastic write-in. Another update in a while, I need to wake myself up first. Don't fill the thread.
>> No. 84045
File 123966673647.jpg - (44.50KB , 470x352 , black tortoise.jpg ) [iqdb]
84045
>"A baby black tortoise. Now it's ours. On a tiny little leash!"

Yukari's allies are named after mythological figures, and there's an obvious one referenced here: The Black Tortoise of the North.

Anyone else think we might've just communicated with [171GENBU], who happens to be masquerading as Reimu's pet?
>> No. 84055
>>84042
It's 5:12 AM here.
I'm not going to sleep untill you update, dammit sol!
>> No. 84056
>>84045
Maybe. Would make sense, since a [METATRON] was also mentioned and that "voice of god" could easily refer to Reimu.
>> No. 84057
She's seriously considering it? No way. You level your gaze at her, feeling a smile creeping onto your face.
"Tewi, when I fuck you, it won't be out of obligation." You say. "I guess I'll chalk this one up as just one of the mysteries of being down a rabbit hole right now." You nod at the computer screen.
Tewi stares at you for a moment, an excited look in her eyes. "Oh, good boy." She says softly. You shrug self-consciously and close your eyes for a moment. Damn you're tired. Whatever technical explanation she might have offered would probably be wasted on you right now anyway.

"Oni needs a bed for the night?" Tewi asks, putting a little too much into her words.
"Mm, I do." You crack one eye open and peer at Tewi's face. "Why do keep calling me 'Oni'? I have a name now."
Tewi cocks her head at you and smiles sweetly. Or at least as sweet as a crazy girl can be. "Don't you like it?" She asks.
"I don't mind." You say. "But why?"
"Because you're an Oni." She says.
"Why not use my name?" You ask. Perhaps you just have to ask the right question to get a decent answer out of Tewi.
"How do you know your name is really your name?" She asks.
" ... you just answered a question with another question." You say. "Why don't you use my name?"
Tewi starts to frown, then takes one of her hands away from the back of your neck and grabs your nose. "Names, names, names!" She says, leaning forward, eyes wide. "You are what I see you are. Would you rather be another Pigsy?"
"Another what?"
"Because I'm not gonna fuck Pigsy." Tewi shakes her head, looking completely serious. You frown in confusion.

[ ] Shrug. Okay, she can call you whatever she wants. Drop the subject.
[ ] Wait, wait. Pigsy? She means Rinnosuke, right?
[ ] "Just wait Tewi, you'll be moaning my name soon enough."
[ ] "If I'm Oni, what are you?"
>> No. 84058
[X] "Just wait Tewi, you'll be moaning my name soon enough."

bisonyes.gif
>> No. 84059
[x] "Just wait Tewi, you'll be moaning my name soon enough."
[x] "If I'm Oni, what are you?"
>> No. 84060
[ ] "Just wait Tewi, you'll be moaning my name soon enough."
>> No. 84061
[x] Shrug. Okay, she can call you whatever she wants. Drop the subject.

Sure.
>> No. 84062
[X] "Just wait Tewi, you'll be moaning my name soon enough."
[X] "If I'm Oni, what are you?"

A horny bunny.
>> No. 84063
[x] "Just wait Tewi, you'll be moaning my name soon enough."
[x] "If I'm Oni, what are you?"
>> No. 84064
[X] "Just wait Tewi, you'll be moaning my name soon enough."
[X] "If I'm Oni, what are you?"
>> No. 84065
[X] "Just wait Tewi, you'll be moaning my name soon enough."
[X] "If I'm Oni, what are you?"
>> No. 84068
[x] "Just wait Tewi, you'll be moaning my name soon enough."
[x] "If I'm Oni, what are you?"
>> No. 84072
[x] "Just wait Tewi, you'll be moaning my name soon enough."
[x] "If I'm Oni, what are you?"
>> No. 84074
File 123967988269.png - (443.67KB , 900x970 , 94d87f91c55b3915fca1c09587ba3b18.png ) [iqdb]
84074
[x] "Just wait Tewi, you'll be moaning my name soon enough."
[x] "If I'm Oni, what are you?"
>> No. 84076
[X] "Just wait Tewi, you'll be moaning my name soon enough."
[X] "If I'm Oni, what are you?"

Pigsy~

Also, bandwagon.
>> No. 84078
x] "Just wait Tewi, you'll be moaning my name soon enough."
[x] "If I'm Oni, what are you?"
>> No. 84081
[X] "Just wait Tewi, you'll be moaning my name soon enough."
[X] "If I'm Oni, what are you?"

Too good to pass up
>> No. 84082
[X] "Just wait Tewi, you'll be moaning my name soon enough."
[X] "If I'm Oni, what are you?"
>> No. 84085
>>84081
>good
>> No. 84091
[x] "If I'm Oni, what are you?"

FUCK YES
BANG EVERY GIRL
HAREM END
POORLY-JUSTIFIED PENIS-DRIVEN VOTES
INABILITY TO SETTLE ON ONE GIRL
BULLSHIT MODIFICATIONS TO STORY BY AUTHOR TO ACCOUNT FOR VOTER IDIOCY
THIS SHRINE ONI 5, thread 18, by Soltindir
>> No. 84093
>>84091
15 people are in the wrong and you are right.
We are all faggots and you are truly a god among men.
We should really listen to you more.
>> No. 84095
>>84093
Yes.
>> No. 84097
[x] "Just wait Tewi, you'll be moaning my name soon enough."
[x] "If I'm Oni, what are you?"
>> No. 84099
>>84091
No Shiki self-insert, though.
>> No. 84100
>>84091
I am sad now.

Anyway. New thread soon.
>> No. 84102
>>84091

WHY YOU DO THIS?!
>> No. 84119
>>84102
What's wrong? Too true for you?