[Return]
Archived Thread

File 123894266576.jpg - (68.25KB , 800x600 , catcatcat.jpg ) [iqdb]
82874 No. 82874
It's a trick, it's got to be a trick. There's somebody still in here, camouflage, or hiding somewhere you can't see. Dammit, you're not the right sort of person for this, you've not got eyes in the back of your head. You strain your hearing for the sound of a creaking shoe, or a breath being drawn, but there's nothing.

The cat! They have far better senses than you do. You crouch down, making yourself a smaller target, reaching out towards the cat.
"Come on, here kitty." You say, not looking directly at it. If you pay too much attention to something then that gives your enemy an opening.
The cat doesn't move towards you, just walks in a circle and pounces on imaginary prey.
"Shit." You mutter. The cat would be able to tell if there's somebody in here, but it's overexcited after all the commotion.
"Do you see anyone else here, kitty?" You say, half to yourself. The cat stretches and makes a soft mewing noise, as if relaxed and contented.
"Dammit." You say. "Okay, so you're useless. Great, now I'm protecting a cat." You glance around the room, you still can't see anything.

Maybe there isn't anybody in here? Maybe they left somehow? Maybe ... maybe you're going crazy? You feel like you're standing in a room with an invisible lion, but you don't know if it's asleep or awake.

"This is fucking absurd." You mutter to yourself. The cat starts pawing at the door. Asking to be let out? Can it sense somebody now?
"Nobody here." You shake your head, trying to convince yourself. "There's nobody in here."

Nobody in here? Oh crap, they could have got anywhere by now.

[ ] Open the door, get out of here.
[ ] Stay where you are, wait.
[ ] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
[ ] Call for help.

>> No. 82875
[x] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
>> No. 82876
[x] Call for help.
>> No. 82877
[X] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
>> No. 82878
[x] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
>> No. 82879
I forgot to mention a method for revealing the other person in the room (even though it's obvious). Anyone got any inventive and hilarious ideas?
>> No. 82880
[x]Call for help

Sure, they'll laugh at us for freaking out about a cat, but it's the quickest and safest way to find out about her. And we'll probably learn about Okuu as well.
>> No. 82881
[x] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
>> No. 82882
[x] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
>> No. 82883
>>82879
>I forgot to mention a method for revealing the other person in the room (even though it's obvious). Anyone got any inventive and hilarious ideas?

Stick around in the room until H runs out of Orin cat-form images?

[X] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
[X] Shut your eyes again, maybe? Whoever it was tried to surprise you before, so maybe if you make it look like you've lowered your guard you can lure them out again.
>> No. 82884
[X] Open the door and let the cat out. Make sure nobody(or nothing) else leaves, though.
[X] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
>> No. 82885
[Meh] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
>> No. 82886
[ ] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
[X] Cast Ruwatch, or a AoE spell.
>> No. 82887
[✗] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
>> No. 82888
>>82886
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

IT'S RUWACH

NOT RUWATCH
>> No. 82890
>>82889
That is not oni power, Doujin. That's something just Suika can do becuase of her powers.
>> No. 82891
[X] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
[X] Perhaps you should lie down on the bed and close your eyes until you think of a solution?
>> No. 82892
[X] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
>> No. 82893
>>82890
Doh, you are right. Silly me.
Makes me wonder though... if Suika can control density and Yuugi and control supernatural phenomena, what is AnOni's power?

Guess we'll just have to wait for the assailant, and Orin will be an emergency food ration.
>> No. 82894
>>82893
Wait for it. It's Solitoni Radar.
>> No. 82895
>>82893

Ability to manipulate convenient plot devices.

Just like all CYOA protagonists.
>> No. 82898
[x] Open the door just enough to let the cat out. Don't remove your eyes from the rest of the room for a second.
[x] Close the door, scream like a madman, and start swinging blindly.

Hilarity ensues~
>> No. 82899
[x] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
>> No. 82903
>>82889>>82893
If we had Suika's powers, we'd never get anything done.
>> No. 82904
>>82903
We're still a standard oni, its just that we haven't had a chance to taste a bit of liquid courage.
>> No. 82915
Suika's power is to control density, right? Then how the hell can she make an army of mini-Suikas and the parties during IaMP?
>> No. 82916
She controls the density of people gathering to start the parties I believe. It's something around the lines of that. The mini-Suikas come from manipulating her own density. It's in the same vein as being able to make herself grow huge.
>> No. 82917
[ ] Call for Tewi.

のヮの

[x] Open the door, get out of here.
>> No. 82918
>>82916

You can't create a new organism by changing as hair string's density. It can get really heavy, but it can't become a brain.
>> No. 82919
>>82918

Welcome to Gensokyo. Magic trumps your logic.
>> No. 82920
>>82918
What do you expect drunken Japanese person to come up with? With skills like "ability to read the atmosphere" or "power to manipulate jealousy" it's just best to throw the common sense away.
>> No. 82922
File 123896979870.jpg - (89.46KB , 275x299 , what.jpg ) [iqdb]
82922
>>82918
Oh Anon, you and your "common sense".
>> No. 82925
File 123897094881.jpg - (117.39KB , 650x642 , 30ad793dc25be551f6bcc2410be874a3.jpg ) [iqdb]
82925
[X] Stay where you are, wait.
[X] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
>> No. 82928
>>82918
IaMP/SWR attacks don't always make a lot of sense. That ability might not even be related to her density manipulation, it might be something more like tanuki shapeshifting.
>> No. 82932
>>82925
The best cat.

Sorry for the complete lack of updates, being at home has been far more distracting than I thought it would be. I'll try not to let it slow me down too much
>> No. 82933
>>82932
should we expect an update tonight?
>> No. 82934
>>82933
No, sorry. Ended up helping someone with something. Tomorrow. 5 updates minimum or I suck.
>> No. 82939
>5 updates minimum

This please.
>> No. 82940
[x] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.

[x] Take cat into your arms, and hold it protectively from your assailant.
[x] Whisper that its too dangerous to leave the room, there might be more of them. Therefor you'll just have the wait for rescue, as long as you hunger can hold out.
[x] Look at cat sadly, mention that you are so very very hungry.
[x] Look at cat hungrily.
>> No. 82941
>>82940
You do not even joke about eating the cat of your possible girlfriend.
>> No. 82943
>>82941
Even though it's such a delicious pussy...
>> No. 82944
>>82941
It's cool, if she objects we have others to replace her.
>> No. 82965
>>82941
Yeah, too bad satori is just a one night stand.
>> No. 82968
File 123900170838.jpg - (119.14KB , 640x454 , ohu.jpg ) [iqdb]
82968
>>82965
>> No. 82969
[d] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.

[a] Take cat into your arms, and hold it protectively from your assailant.
[~] Whisper that it's too dangerous to leave the room, there might be more of them. Therefor you'll just have the wait for rescue, as long as you hunger can hold out.
[z] Look at cat sadly, mention that you are so very very hungry.
[e] Look at cat hungrily.
>> No. 82971
[x] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.

[x] Take cat into your arms, and hold it protectively from your assailant.
[x] Whisper that its too dangerous to leave the room, there might be more of them. Therefor you'll just have the wait for rescue, as long as you hunger can hold out.
[x] Look at cat sadly, mention that you are so very very hungry.
[x] Look at cat hungrily.
>> No. 82972
>>Whisper that its too dangerous to leave the room, there might be more of them. Therefor you'll just have the wait for rescue, as long as you hunger can hold out.
>>Look at cat sadly, mention that you are so very very hungry.
>>Look at cat hungrily.

Vaguely amusing, but practically SCREAMS "I know the cat did it, and I'm going to force her to reveal herself."
>> No. 82973
[x] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
[x] Take cat into your arms, and hold it protectively from your assailant.
[x] Whisper that its too dangerous to leave the room, there might be more of them. Therefore you'll just have the wait for rescue, as long as you hunger can hold out.
[x] Look at cat sadly, mention that you are so very very hungry.
[x] Look at cat hungrily.
[x] OM NOM NOM. Put your mouth on the kitty's head.
>> No. 82974
>>82972

>//oni are commonly gifted with: //strength in excess of body mass ratio //endurance far in excess of standard human //mild regeneration capacities //gastronomic resilience //class 9 passive telepathy [emotional-based lie detection]

>emotional-based lie detection

maybe we do know, deep down.
>> No. 82975
Fucking metawriteins.

[X] Stay where you are, wait.
[X] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
>> No. 82976
[x] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
[x] Take cat into your arms, and hold it protectively from your assailant.
[x] Whisper that its too dangerous to leave the room, there might be more of them. Therefore you'll just have the wait for rescue, as long as you hunger can hold out.
[x] Look at cat sadly, mention that you are so very very hungry.
[x] Look at cat hungrily.
>> No. 82977
[x] There's got to be a way to reveal whoever's in here.
[x] Take cat into your arms, and hold it protectively from your assailant.
[x] Whisper that its too dangerous to leave the room, there might be more of them. Therefore you'll just have the wait for rescue, as long as you hunger can hold out.
[x] Look at cat sadly, mention that you are so very very hungry.
[x] Look at cat hungrily.

Good ol' application of metaknowledge
>> No. 82978
Seriously, stop with the metawriteins. There is no way for us to know it is Orin transforming. She isn't lying, just avoiding our questions because she is a fucking cat and no one would suspect her.
>> No. 82979
>>82978
In my eyes, we're just acting like idiots. Therefore all thoughts of protecting the cat and/or eating it for interrupting our alone-time with Satori are perfectly justifiable and valid.
>> No. 82981
>>82979
So, rather than act stupid, let's just drop the IdiotBall, think for a few seconds, pick Orin up by the scruff of her neck (remember to support her body with your other hand), and say "Okay, Orin, that was you, wasn't it?"

Of course, if she doesn't fess-up, we still look like wonderful idiots, so mission accomplished either way.
>> No. 82982
With our power regardless, if we asked the cat directly, we should be able to sense something, and from that, we could determine what was going on.
>> No. 82984
>>82982
That's not how lying works. Just because you can tell when someone is lying doesn't mean you can divine the truth. If you ask someone a question and they don't answer, you're obviously not going to be able to tell if they're lying. Orin is pretending to not be able to speak. So to continue that, she's not going to say anything we can understand. She's not going to lie to us.

I still think my expected outcome in >>82880 is the best option.
>> No. 82987
>>82984

Oh I know. If she doesn't speak, we can't tell if it is a lie or not. It's been a point brought up several times already in regards to our own ability to not lie. However, if she does something where she gives off an answer as a cat, we might sense something from that
>> No. 82988
You all need to ~chill~ out and just have fun with this.
>> No. 82989
There's got to be a way to work out if somebody is in here. It's a simple process, right? But you can't think straight like this, your heart is hammering in your chest, your head is throbbing where you slammed into the wall and now you feel like you're going to be attacked if you so much as blink.

The cat is oblivious, slowly wearing itself out and finally rolling onto its back, swatting at the air.
Okay, okay that gives you an idea. You take a deep breath, steady yourself and then shut your eyes.

Bait.

The scuff of a footstep! No ... not a step! Instead of opening your eyes you let yourself fall backwards onto the mattress, something or somebody passing over you and hurtling at full speed into the wall.
A thump, a muffled cry of pain and frustration and you're on them. Everything is a blur under your hands. Thrashing limbs, a shock of red hair, nails arcing for your face, long exposed female legs kicking at your chest.

"Argh! Get off get off get off!" She spits, screaming.

You manage to get a grip around her wrists, but not before taking a heavy backhand to the face. She doesn't stop at this, not giving you a moment's pause, no time to collect your wits, just a twisting ball of feet and teeth.
"Uh!" You grunt involuntarily as her heel connects with your stomach, but you don't let go, trying to pin her to the mattress with your weight. It doesn't work, it's like trying to pin down a greased eel.
For a fleeting moment she pauses, eyes wide and staring, angry and spitting like a cornered animal. You try to fix her face in your mind, but everything is moving too fast.

"Let go let go let go!" She screams in your face, baring her teeth.

[ ] Let go.
[ ] Don't let go.

And:

[ ] Try to pin her down.
[ ] Head-butt.
[ ] Throw her.
[ ] Back off.
>> No. 82992
[x] Don't let go.
[x] Try to pin her down.

Right. You get stalked, attacked and now you want to find out why and what is going on instead of the whole thing starting from the beginning again.
>> No. 82995
[x] Don't let go.
[x] Try to pin her down.
>> No. 82997
[x] Don't let go.
[x] Try to pin her down.

Watch that Oni strength. Not too much, not too little.
>> No. 82998
[x] Don't let go.
[x] Try to pin her down.
>> No. 82999
[X] Don't let go.
[X] Try to pin her down.
>> No. 83000
[X] Don't let go.
[X] Try to pin her down.

Well, that's what she gets.
>> No. 83001
[x] Don't let go.
[x] Try to pin her down.
>> No. 83002
[X] Don't let go.
[X] Try to pin her down.

Poor Orin.
>> No. 83003
inb4 Satori walks in and thinks we are raping Orin
>> No. 83005
[x] Don't let go... yet.
[x] "I'll let go if you promise not to attack or suddenly vanish."
[x] Lie detection to maximum.
[x] Head butt if she lies.

I'm not saying go for the pin just yet. It'd make our captive feel threatened... more struggling. Head butt has tempted me for the possible accidental lip brush and shenanigans tho.
>> No. 83006
[x] Don't let go.
[x] Try to pin her down.
>> No. 83007
[x] RAPE
[x] Don't let go.
[x] Head-butt as hard as you can, then try and pin her down.
>> No. 83008
>>inb4 Satori walks in and thinks we are raping Orin
But it's Satori. What are you talking about?

>>83005
Changing vote because I had thought of something like this after I posted before, only without the headbutt.
[+] Don't let go... yet.
[+] "I'll let go if you promise not to attack or suddenly vanish."
[+] Call her out if she lies.
>> No. 83009
[x] Don't let go... yet.
[x] "I'll let go if you promise not to attack or suddenly vanish."
[x] Call her out if she lies.
Changing my vote to this.
>> No. 83010
[x] Don't let go.
[x] Try to pin her down.
[X] Yell- "CALM DOWN!"
>> No. 83012
[✗] Don't let go... yet.
[✗] "I'll let go if you promise not to attack or suddenly vanish."
[✗] Call her out if she lies.
>> No. 83013
[X] Don't let go.
[X] Head-butt.
>> No. 83026
[x] Don't let go.
[x] Try to pin her down.
>> No. 83031
[x] Don't let go.
[x] Try to pin her down.
[X] Yell- "CALM DOWN!"
>> No. 83033
File 123905242099.jpg - (133.92KB , 400x625 , b222ca97b0b9164ea0dd9caef595840b.jpg ) [iqdb]
83033
[x] Don't let go.
[x] Try to pin her down.
[X] Yell- "WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!? WHO SENT YOU?!"
>> No. 83034
You do your best to ignore her screeching voice, tightening your grip on her wrists. She struggles, but she's got less room to move now. She aims a knee at your groin but you get your shin in the way instead.
It smarts, but you quickly change tactics, twisting her arms around and pinning them above her head.
"Argh!" In her moment of panic, you simply sit down on her knees, wrapping your legs around hers and holding them together. She bucks and twists in your grip, but she can't throw you off, you're just too strong for her.

"Right." You say. "Who are you?"
"Argrhgrhgh!" She hisses incoherently. "Get off get off get off!"
"Tell me who you are." You repeat, trying to keep calm. She may be trying to goad you. Keep that temper bottled up.
She pauses and screws up her face at you. "No. I won't." She says, gritting her teeth. "Get off me!" She punctuates her sentence with a thrust of her hips, but she's not strong enough to lift you off.
"Tell me who you are and I'll think about getting off you." You say.
"No!" She says, almost looking offended, before jamming her eyes shut and wrinkling up her nose. "I can't talk like this! You stink! Stink stink stink!"

"I ... " No, don't let yourself react to that. "Tell me who you are, or I'll call the others. I don't know how they'll deal with you." Good cop, bad cop?
"Hahahahaha!" She jerks forward and laughs in your face. "Stupid, stinky, clumsy!" She says, baring her teeth in a savage grin.
"Stupid?" You mumble. "Tell me who you are." You repeat.
"Broken record!" She spits in your face. "Is that all you can say? 'Tell me who you are.'" She mocks your voice.
"For the moment, yes. Tell me who you are, why did you attack me? Who you do work for? How did you get in here?"
She throws her head back, laughing again. "Oni are dumb, and slow!" She hisses at you. "Stupid stupid stupid!"

[ ] Keep up the questions. Poker-face.
[ ] Call for help.
[ ] Try more 'Good Cop'.
[ ] Try more 'Bad Cop.'
[ ] Hurt her.
>> No. 83035
[x] "Onis also rarely know their own strength when they are interrogating people. I've already hurt 3 girls today when they tried to hurt me, and I stopped because they started being cooperative with me after that. So how do you want this to go? Nice and easy, or nice and rough?"
>> No. 83036
[X] "Onis also rarely know their own strength when they are interrogating people. I've already hurt 3 girls today when they tried to hurt me, and I stopped because they started being cooperative with me after that. So how do you want this to go? Nice and easy, or nice and rough?"

Oh. Nice.
>> No. 83037
[X] "Onis also rarely know their own strength when they are interrogating people. I've already hurt 3 girls today when they tried to hurt me, and I stopped because they started being cooperative with me after that. So how do you want this to go? Nice and easy, or nice and rough?"
>> No. 83038
Done. Writing.
>> No. 83039
[x] "Onis also rarely know their own strength when they are interrogating people. I've already hurt 3 girls today when they tried to hurt me, and I stopped because they started being cooperative with me after that. So how do you want this to go? Nice and easy, or nice and rough?"

Hahahaha.
>> No. 83040
[X]"You might as well get used to my smell, we might be here a while if you don't answer my questions"
Damn, Orin is annoying. Someone needs to train her if you know what I mean.
>> No. 83041
[x] Carefully change your grip so that you are holding down both of her arms with one hand. You ought to be more than strong enough to manage that.
[x] Use your free hand to pull her cheeks, pinch her nose, tickle, poke, etc.
[x] Say you'll stop if she answers you.

"Take this! URYAAAAAAAA!!"
Play Sign "Imp's Torture Rack"

>> No. 83042
"Dumb and slow?" You ask, a plan forming in your head as you lean down towards the girl's face. "Oni, me included, rarely know their own strength." You say, letting a grin start to spread across your face.
The girl's expression doesn't lose any of its bravado, but you do see a hint of fear there now. You give her wrists an illustrative squeeze to make your point.
"Even more so when interrogating an uncooperative prisoner." You really grin now, going for the full crazy-face effect.
"You wouldn't dare!" She grits her teeth and spits the words out at you.

You let out a little laugh. "Really? I've already defended myself against three violent girls today. You're probably the ... weakest, of them all."
"Argh!" She hisses angrily at you.
"Of course, I can be diplomatic, if you like. That's how I solved everything else today." You lean even further forward, so close she could lean up and bite your nose off if she tried. But you know you're getting to her now.
"So how do you want to do this?" You ask, keeping your voice calm. "Nice and easy, or nice and rough?"
She doesn't say anything for a moment, fuming, expression twitching and changing too fast for you to follow. You're not really sure that you could follow up on that threat, but you need to seem like you can. You stare down at her, still grinning for effect.

Suddenly a sly look comes over her features. Oh, that's bad. That's not the intended effect at all.
"I'll tell you who I am." She says, pronouncing each word very slowly, grinning back up at you.
"Good." You say, wrong-footed by her sudden change of demeanour.
"But you have to play with me first." She says, still grinning, blinking slowly.
"I what?" You ask. This is entirely unexpected.
"Oni are strong, right?" She asks. "You're not a weakling, are you?"
You shake your head. "No, I'm not a weakling."
"Then you're strong enough to play with your prey, aren't you?" She asks.
You frown. "What?"
"Weakling!" She mocks you. "Play with me! I'm not going to get away from such a strong Oni, right?"

[ ] Okay, you'll 'play' with her.
[ ] No, she's trying to mess with you.
>> No. 83043
>>83042

[x] No, she's trying to mess with you.

Can't let her trap us with oni logic.
>> No. 83044
[x] No, she's trying to mess with you.
>> No. 83045
[x] Okay, you'll 'play' with her.
>> No. 83046
{X} No, she's trying to mess with you.
>> No. 83047
[x] No, she's trying to mess with you.
>> No. 83048
[x] No, she's trying to mess with you.
She's probably gonna play more hide and seek. After turning 'invisible'.
>> No. 83049
[x] Carefully change your grip so that you are holding down both of her arms with one hand. You ought to be more than strong enough to manage that.
[x] Use your free hand to pull her cheeks, pinch her nose, tickle, poke, etc.
[x] Say you'll stop if she answers you.

Postin' it again because it still fits the situation.
How's that for "playing"?
>> No. 83050
[x] No, she's trying to mess with you.

No thanks Orin.
>> No. 83051
>[ ] No, she's trying to mess with you.
The weakling option. You don't want to be a weakling, right?
[X] Okay, you'll 'play' with her.
>> No. 83052
[x] No, she's trying to mess with you.

We may love a challenge but the safety of our teammates comes first.
>> No. 83053
As Oni, aren't we inclined to accept challenges?

Unless, of course, we think she'll cheat or play dirty... which she probably will.
>> No. 83054
>>83053

Maybe, but we still have free will. We can choose whether the person who challenges us is worthy of us playing with them.
>> No. 83055
[X] No, she's trying to mess with you.
Hell, we got ourselves one heck of a reputation as a girl beater...
>> No. 83056
[x] Okay, you'll 'play' with her.
[x] Move to block the exit, we may be willing to 'play' but we are not willing to let her go.
>> No. 83058
[x] Okay, you'll 'play' with her.
[x] Move to block the exit, we may be willing to 'play' but we are not willing to let her go.
>> No. 83059
[X] No, she's trying to mess with you.
[X] "Your trickery will not work on me. You'll just run try to away and disappear the moment I loosen my grip"
>> No. 83060
File 123905824282.jpg - (23.20KB , 346x240 , wifebeatertu2.jpg ) [iqdb]
83060
[x] Carefully change your grip so that you are holding down both of her arms with one hand. You ought to be more than strong enough to manage that.
[x] Use your free hand to pull her cheeks, pinch her nose, tickle, poke, etc.
[x] Say you'll stop if she answers you.
>> No. 83061
[x] Carefully change your grip so that you are holding down both of her arms with one hand. You ought to be more than strong enough to manage that.
[x] Use your free hand to pull her cheeks, pinch her nose, tickle, poke, etc.
[x] Say you'll stop if she answers you.

Why does this choice not have more votes?
>> No. 83062
[x] No, she's trying to mess with you.
[x] "Prey doesn't ask to be played with."
>> No. 83063
[x] Okay, you'll 'play' with her.
[x] Move to block the exit, we may be willing to 'play' but we are not willing to let her go.
[x] And of course by 'play', a cat is fine too.

She ruined our fun session, we'll ruin her.
>> No. 83065
>>83055

With the only other guy being Kourin, our innate desire to punch things could have only led to one thing.
>> No. 83066
[ ] No, she's trying to mess with you.
>> No. 83067
>>83065
Sexy time?
>> No. 83069
Okay writing now.
>> No. 83074
>>83055

Well, we never did hit back unless they swung first.
>> No. 83075
>>83069
My internet has been fucked for the past hour and now I'm tired and fed up. Tomorrow.
>> No. 83078
>>83076
NO

==

"Nice try." You say, raising an eyebrow. "I'm not stupid enough to fall for something like that."
"Fall for what?" She asks, trying to shrug. She's not a very good actor.
"You're just going to run away or attack me again if I 'play' with you."
"I won't!" She says, suddenly bucking up beneath you again. "Promise!"
You sigh. She's sort of like a child, flighty and impulsive, full of energy and funny ideas. Play with your prey? Almost as if she's a ...

No. Just no.

You frown down at her.
"What is it now!?" She demands, returning to her frustration, her cunning plan foiled. You glance over your shoulder quickly. No cat in sight. It's vanished.
"What?!" She demands again. "What is it!?" She struggles in your grip again and you almost let go in shock.

No no, this is just a little too crazy for you. The girl notices the look on your face and sighs.
"Stupid Oni! Get off already!" She hisses again.
"You're ... "
"I'm stuck is what I am!" She complains loudly. "Get off!"
"You're the cat." You say, still in shock. "No, no. I'm going mad."
"Ah!" She suddenly freezes beneath you. "I-I-I'm w-what?" She tries, and fails, to look completely innocent, even going so far as batting her eyelashes.
"You're the fucking cat." You say again, blinking, your confidence returning. Okay, you're an Oni, there's a four billion year old alien war machine in the basement, monsters come out at night and this town isn't real. Who cares if this woman is a cat?

"No!" She says, starting to panic in a different way now, no longer struggling.
"You're Orin." You say.
"Nooooo!" Orin says, expression dropping, as if disappointed. "I'm not! I'm not!"
"You're Satori's cat."
Orin's lower lip wobbles and her eyes scrunch up, filling with tears. "I'm not," she gulps, trying to hold it in. "I'm not the cat!"

[ ] "You're the cat!"
[ ] Oh, hey, you're making her cry. "Okay, okay, you're not the cat."
[ ] "Oh come on! You attacked me! Don't make me feel bad."
>> No. 83079
[ ] "Oh come on! You attacked me! Don't make me feel bad."
>> No. 83080
[ ] "Oh come on! You attacked me! Don't make me feel bad."
>> No. 83081
{X} "You're the cat!"

Cry some more~
>> No. 83082
[x] "Oh come on! You attacked me! Don't make me feel bad."
>> No. 83083
[x] "You're the cat!"
>> No. 83084
File 123906391930.jpg - (20.09KB , 484x266 , heavy.jpg ) [iqdb]
83084
>>83081
>>Cry some more~

I WAS TOLD WE WOULD BE FIGHTING MEN!
>> No. 83085
[X] "Oh come on! You attacked me! Don't make me feel bad."
Don't make Orin sad.
>> No. 83086
[x] "Oh come on! You attacked me! Don't make me feel bad."
>> No. 83088
[x] Oh, hey, you're making her cry. "Okay, okay, you're not the cat."
[x]... (Even though she clearly is the fucking goddamn cat. Goddammit.)
>> No. 83090
[X] "Hey, calm down. I don't like seeing girls cry, even if they are cats... or not, or... you know, I'm not even sure where I'm going with this."
[X] Let her go. She's Satori's cat, so there's no need to hurt her.
[X] Try and cheer her up if she doesn't stop crying.

Aw, crying Orin makes me sad. I like kitties.
>> No. 83091
[x] "Oh come on! You attacked me! Don't make me feel bad."
>> No. 83092
>>83078
NO?
>> No. 83095
>>83088
Aren't we forbidden by race from taking this option?

[+] "Oh come on! You attacked me! Don't make me feel bad."
>> No. 83096
[X] "You're the F***ing cat!"
>> No. 83097
>>83094
A deleted "See you tomorrow post" in response to >>83075
>> No. 83098
[x] Oh, hey, you're making her cry. "You're the cat!"
[x] Lick up her delicious tears.
>> No. 83099
>>83095
I think that response would be okay on the grounds of sarcasm, considering that it makes it pretty clear we still believe she's the cat. If Orin followed up with "You really believe me?", then we'd have to say no.
>> No. 83100
[x] "Hey, calm down. I don't like seeing girls cry, even if they are cats... or not, or... you know, I'm not even sure where I'm going with this."
[x] Let her go. She's Satori's cat, so there's no need to hurt her.
[x] Try and cheer her up if she doesn't stop crying.
>> No. 83101
>>83099
>>If Orin followed up with "You really believe me?", then we'd have to say no.

"Y-you really believe me?"
"... HAHA NO."
" ... ;_; "

I want to see this happen now.

[x] Oh, hey, you're making her cry. "Okay, okay, you're not the cat."
[x]... (Even though she clearly is the fucking goddamn cat. Goddammit.)
>> No. 83102
>[+] "Oh come on! You attacked me! Don't make me feel bad."
>Don't make me feel bad

The option would be more atractive if it weren't for that part.
>>83097

I see, thanks. Deleted my post to change my vote.

[x] You are the cat!
>> No. 83104
[x] "You're that fucking cat!"
[x] "MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW..."
>> No. 83112
File 123906770471.jpg - (60.32KB , 500x500 , SmallTimeEdit1.jpg ) [iqdb]
83112
>> No. 83113
[] "Fine then, if you're telling the truth then say it in red! Repeat it! 'I am not the cat!'"
>> No. 83114
>>83113

wut?
>> No. 83115
>>83112

I shouldn't have loled, but I did.
>> No. 83118
Shouldn't we have detected her lies about not being the cat? Just to be in character.
>> No. 83119
>>83112

For fuck sakes, Anon.


That's so terrible; it is hilarious.
>> No. 83120
>>83119

A picture response is always superior to a text response!

Also, that was meant to count as a vote for
[x] You are the cat!
In case that wasn't clear...
>> No. 83121
>>83118
I would think that we did, but seeing as we already know she's lying anyway, making a point of saying how she must be lying because our Oni Sense is tingling would be just a tad redundant.
>> No. 83122
>>83113

Orin is a witch?
>> No. 83123
[x] "You're the cat!"
>> No. 83126
So we've just given up all together on the whole "a cat is fine too" meme? Ah well.
>> No. 83127
>>83126
The timing is not yet right.
>> No. 83128
>>83126

See: >>82538
>> No. 83133
[x] "You're the goddamn cat!"
[x] Sing the meowmix commercial jingle. meow meow meow meow.
>> No. 83134
[x] "You're the goddamn cat!"
[x] Sing the Meow Mix commercial jingle. Meow meow meow meow.
>> No. 83135
[x] "You're the goddamn cat!"
[x] Sing the Meow Mix commercial jingle. Meow meow meow meow.
>> No. 83136
[x] "You're the goddamn cat!"
[x] Sing the Meow Mix commercial jingle. Meow meow meow meow.
>> No. 83137
[x] Do everything above.
>> No. 83138
[ ] "Oh come on! You attacked me! Don't make me feel bad."
>> No. 83139
[x] "You're the cat!"
>> No. 83140
[X] "Why is it so important that I don't call you a cat? Tell the truth, or I'll know that you're lying."
>> No. 83141
>>83114

Repeating things in red is from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, a kinetic novel by Ryukishi 07. Bascially, anything in red is the truth.

sage for off topic
>> No. 83146
[X] "Why are you trying to act like you aren't the cat?"
>> No. 83147
[X] "You're the cat!"
[X] "Why are you trying to act like you aren't the cat?"
>> No. 83150
[X] "You're the cat!"
[X] "Why are you trying to act like you aren't the cat?"
[X] "I think it is very strange because you are, in fact, the cat!"
>> No. 83151
[x] "You're the cat!"
[x] "Hahahahaha! Oh, that's just great! You're the fucking cat! The CAT, for crying out loud!"
[x] Grin "You're the cat, you're the cat, you're the cat, neener neener nah nah!"

Bullying Orin~
>> No. 83152
[d] "Hey, calm down. I don't like seeing girls cry, even if they are cats... or not, or... you know, I'm not even sure where I'm going with this."
[a] Let her go. She's Satori's cat, so there's no need to hurt her.
[z] Try and cheer her up if she doesn't stop crying.
[e] "So, who else does Satori keep company with? Next you'll tell me she has a parakeet that shoots atomic lasers."

>>83000
A Cat Is Fine Too GET

>>83049
This can't possibly be Bast.
>> No. 83153
>>83151
Now i've lost it.
>> No. 83161
Lie detection. Use it.
>> No. 83162
>>83152

Of course it couldn't, because that wasn't me. I was >>83063
>> No. 83170
>>83152
>"So, who else does Satori keep company with? Next you'll tell me she has a parakeet that shoots atomic lasers."
you, there, did, see, etc.

[X] "Hey, calm down. I don't like seeing girls cry, even if they are cats... or not, or... you know, I'm not even sure where I'm going with this."
[X] Let her go. She's Satori's cat, so there's no need to hurt her.
[X] Try and cheer her up if she doesn't stop crying.
>> No. 83171
>>83170
>[X] Try and cheer her up
you, there, did, see, etc.
>> No. 83172
>>83152

... who the hell is Bast?
>> No. 83174
>>83172

Me
>> No. 83176
>>83174

Well, it wasn't you.
>> No. 83177
>>83150
So walfas...
>> No. 83179
>>83176

All it is is that someone else from the IRC channel thinks they can identify my posts based on the personality and posting style they see me having, which I will admit is very very unique.
>> No. 83184
>>83179

Pah.
What, an Anonymous can't have a unique posting style too?
>> No. 83185
[X] Oh, hey, you're making her cry. "Okay, okay, you're not the cat."
[X] Pause for a second, "Hey,Orin..." wait for a reply... "HA!"
>> No. 83186
Will you faggots shut the fuck up?
>> No. 83188
>>83152
>[e] "So, who else does Satori keep company with? Next you'll tell me she has a parakeet that shoots atomic lasers."
I lol'd
>> No. 83189
>>83186
This happens when there are no updates
>> No. 83190
HY is busy exploring the wonderful world of pc assembly and setup right now though so if he does update tonight, it won't be for a while still
>> No. 83191
Okay, for the tally we have:

[17]-> "You are the cat!"
[7]-> "Oh come on! You attacked me! Don't make me feel bad."
[4]-> "Hey, calm down. I don't like seeing girls cry, even if they are cats... or not, or... you know, I'm not even sure where I'm going with this.
[3]-> Oh, hey, you're making her cry. "Okay, okay, you're not the cat."

Additionally,
5 people want to sing the MeowMix jingle
4 people want to know why she doesn't want to be the cat
4 people want to cheer her up
2 people want to remain skeptic/sarcastic
2 people want to tease her about her claim
1 person wants to lick her tears
1 person wants to test her about her claim
1 person wants to do everything
>> No. 83193
>>83191
inb4 votespam
>> No. 83195
[X] "Hey, calm down. I don't like seeing girls cry, even if they are cats... or not, or... you know, I'm not even sure where I'm going with this."
[X] Let her go. She's Satori's cat, so there's no need to hurt her.
[X] Try and cheer her up if she doesn't stop crying.
[X] "So, who else does Satori keep company with? Next you'll tell me she has a parakeet that shoots atomic lasers."

This.
>> No. 83196
▶ "Oh come on! You attacked me! Don't make me feel bad."
>> No. 83202
[X] "Why are you trying to act like you aren't the cat?"
>> No. 83207
[x] "You're the goddamn cat!"
[x] Sing the Meow Mix commercial jingle.

Meow Mix. Heck yes. Now all I can think of is Dr. Evil and Mr. Bigglesworth.
>> No. 83209
File 123914338225.jpg - (618.31KB , 750x925 , 2c2fd5e95556386208089a02249296a6.jpg ) [iqdb]
83209
[x] "You're the cat!"
>> No. 83213
Satori said "No, Hibiki. You are the cat"
And then Hibiki was the cat.
>> No. 83216
>>83190
Basically this, for 12 hours. Writing now.
>> No. 83217
>>83216
12 hours? Goddamn, brah. Even my first computer took less than that.

Also hooray!
>> No. 83219
File 12391522523.png - (374.49KB , 555x753 , whathaveIdone.png ) [iqdb]
83219
I'm sorry.
>> No. 83220
>>83219

What is this I don't even know
>> No. 83221
File 123915243760.jpg - (117.83KB , 377x482 , 8eff7db34f4e7d5bebdf439ed777b2fe.jpg ) [iqdb]
83221
>>83220
Lucky you.
Also: That Cat
>> No. 83223
>>83217
And it still doesn't work right.

==

"You're the cat!" Holy shit, you can't believe this. Not that she's a cat, but that she lulled you into a false sense of security simply with the intent of pouncing on you from behind.
Then again ... if she's a cat ...
"I'm not! I'm not!" She wails, tears running down the sides of her face now. "Get off me I'm not the cat!" She doesn't struggle much though, just looks at you with her expression all scrunched up.
She's even reacting like a disappointed child.
"So your name is Orin?" You ask, but you can't help from loosening your grip a little, letting some softness into your voice. She's really hurting, those don't look like fake tears.
Orin sniffs loudly and turns her gaze away from you, but then she nods. "Yeah."

You suck on your teeth for a moment. This girl is Satori's pet, the pet she left you alone with to 'sort something out' between the two of you.
"Hey, Orin, I think we got off on the wrong foot." You say.
She doesn't reply, just looks sullen, trying to blink her tears back inside.
"I guess you don't like me? Why did you attack me?" You ask.
"Because." She mumbles.
"Because what?"
"Because ... because I don't like you." She sniffs. "Stupid Oni."
You sigh. "How come?"
"You're ... dumb!" She turns back to you, frowning through the distress. "You're slow and stupid and smelly!"
You shrug, at a loss for words. "You know all that from five minutes with me? I'm not that bad."
"You suck." She says, glaring at you, but still sad rather than angry. Somehow you struck a nerve there with the 'cat' thing, but at least she's not being violent any more.
"Look ... Orin." You struggle for the words. "I think Satori wanted us to be friends, when she left us here alone."
Orin's glare deepens.
"Is that why you don't like me?" You ask. "Because of Satori?"
More glaring.
"You're her pet, right? I'm not doing anything bad to her." You say. "I mean, I like her, she's great! Seriously Orin, I'm not doing anything with Satori that she doesn't want as well, okay?"

"You still suck." She says.

[ ] "So do you, shall we leave it at that?" Agree to disagree?
[ ] Gesture of goodwill, let her up.
[ ] Talk about Satori some more. You like Orin's owner! Why is this a bad thing?
[ ] Change tactics, ask her about Satori.
>> No. 83224
[x] Gesture of goodwill, let her up.
[x] Talk about Satori some more. You like Orin's owner! Why is this a bad thing?
>> No. 83225
[X] Gesture of goodwill, let her up.
[X] Talk about Satori some more. You like Orin's owner! Why is this a bad thing?
[X] Think about getting some cat treats. Cats like food. In b4 she hates cat food.
>> No. 83227
[x] Gesture of goodwill, let her up as long as she promises not to attack you again for now.
[x] Talk about Satori some more. You like Orin's owner! Why is this a bad thing?
>> No. 83229
[X] Gesture of goodwill, let her up.
[X] Talk about Satori some more. You like Orin's owner! Why is this a bad thing?
[X] Think about getting some cat treats. Cats like food. In b4 she hates cat food.
>> No. 83230
[x] Gesture of goodwill, let her up.
[x] Talk about Satori some more. You like Orin's owner! Why is this a bad thing?
>> No. 83231
[X] Gesture of goodwill, let her up.
[X] Talk about Satori some more. You like Orin's owner! Why is this a bad thing?
[X] Think about getting some cat treats. Cats like food. In b4 she hates cat food.

Sorry, I just have to vote for this.
>> No. 83232
[x] Gesture of goodwill, let her up.
[x] Talk about Satori some more. You like Orin's owner! Why is this a bad thing?
>> No. 83233
>>83223
[X] "That's a shame, 'cause I kinda think you're kinda cute."
[X] "Especially as a cat~"

Shameless flirt + cat = ?
>> No. 83234
[x] Gesture of goodwill, let her up.
[x] Talk about Satori some more. You like Orin's owner! Why is this a bad thing?

>>83233

Do we really have to run the meme into the ground? Really?
>> No. 83235
[x] Gesture of goodwill, let her up.
[x] Talk about Satori some more. You like Orin's owner! Why is this a bad thing?
>>83233
= cat...fine...too. etc.
>> No. 83236
[x] Gesture of goodwill, let her up.
[x] Talk about Satori some more. You like Orin's owner! Why is this a bad thing?
>> No. 83237
[x] "That's a shame, 'cause I kinda think you're kinda cute."

I think Orin smells our hormones.
>> No. 83238
[x] Gesture of goodwill, let her up.
[x] Talk about Satori some more. You like Orin's owner! Why is this a bad thing?
>> No. 83239
>>83237

Oni do only care about fighting, sex, and drinking after all. Maybe getting interrupted while with Satori did something.
>> No. 83240
[X] Gesture of goodwill, let her up.
[X] Talk about Satori some more. You like Orin's owner! Why is this a bad thing?
>> No. 83242
>>83233
If you're going down that path, you may as well go all out.

[]"Well Satori and I were in the middle of something, and having you interrupt was... frustrating to say the least."
[]"You better be prepared to take responsibility of this."
[] Unzip
>> No. 83243
Now see, if someone walks into the room where we're holding a girl down with our penis out, that's a situation that is near impossible to use words to spin in our favour, especially if her face indicates she's been crying
>> No. 83245
>>83243
Using the same hentai logic that drives the vote, anybody who happens upon us will agree that Orin has been a bad cat, and will join in with us punishing her.
>> No. 83248
[x] "I suck? Maybe. But I'm not the one who'll have my limbs rent and entrails torn out by dogs, in the event I'm 'accidentally' locked out on the street at night."

Fucking cat has absolutely no intention of being your friend. She'll scratch at your eyes the moment you let go of her. You want an Orin that isn't creeping around every corner to dig her claws into your heels? Then you'll have to put the fear of God into her.
>> No. 83249
Yeah, because it worked out so wonderfully last time we tried to wake and make the newcomer join in. If we want to do this properly, we have to work our magic with Orin and then convince her she interrupted something she shouldn't have and the only way to make it up is to help out. Cue fetching Satori, bringing her back, and fun commencing.
>> No. 83253
[✓] Gesture of goodwill, let her up.
[✓] Talk about Satori some more. You like Orin's owner! Why is this a bad thing?
>> No. 83255
File 123916184021.jpg - (20.58KB , 255x288 , RAGE.jpg ) [iqdb]
83255
>>83219

Never before has this jpg so accurately depicted my reaction.
>> No. 83258
Bah! Green, all of you!
You clearly lack experience in dealing with tsunderes!

[x] As a gesture of goodwill, let her up.
[x] Ask Orin about her relationship with Satori (how she came to be her master, etc.)
--[x] Once she seems more comfortable, ask her about herself.
>> No. 83263
>>83258
I'd rather not deal with tsunderes at all.
>> No. 83267
File 123916496611.jpg - (98.83KB , 658x930 , alicetemp.jpg ) [iqdb]
83267
>>83263

Shhh, you'll make her cry.
>> No. 83280
Damn, Orin is like the sullen child talking with the new step-parent.

"FUCK YOU, HIBIKI, YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD, ANYWAY!"

Also, I'm sad the atomic parakeet thing did not win.
>> No. 83334
[X] As a gesture of goodwill, let her up.
[X] Ask Orin about her relationship with Satori (how she came to be her master, etc.)
--[X] Once she seems more comfortable, ask her about herself.
>> No. 83361
[x] "So do you, shall we leave it at that?" Agree to disagree?
[x] Glaring contest round 2.

And thus a rivalry is born. And with it, friendship. Just gotta earn some respect. And no, I don't really think we are gonna gain any respect by winning a staring contest but maybe Orin has something in mind. Not aiming for cat route, just a little respect would be nice...