[Return]
Archived thread

File 123870066639.jpg - (159.19KB , 388x414 , shoes-in-store-window.jpg ) [iqdb]
82497 No. 82497
You hear many rumors floating around about many weird things in Gensokyo. However, since most have nothing to do with shoes, you figure that they are quite pointless. Let's be honest, who cares about what so-and-so did to Keine, or who stole Reimu's donation box, it's not like you di... oh yeah. But SHOOOOES! Now there's something to be talking about.

However, one rumor you've heard was something about some type of living doll. At first you didn't care, as it has nothing to do with shoes. Then you realize, wait a moment, if there is a living doll, she must have SHOES! Not only that, but it's a doll. Talk about your easy shoe heist. So for once in your life, you began listening in on these rumors, and found out that they may well be true, but one thing also comes up: she can control poison.

Who cares, it's just a doll, and besides, SHOES!

So continuing your endless quest for shoes, you ready your water pistol, don your lucky hazmat suit, and realize that you should have done it the other way around, as the water pistol is now trapped in your hazmat suit. But there's no time for that, there are shoes to be stolen, and damp pants haven't stopped you from stealing shoes before!

And heading off towards Nameless Hill, you feel the anticipation of the hunt, as well as your pants getting moist. Looking up the hill, you see something that may well be a doll. You just assume it is. And besides, if it isn't, we can steal their shoes as well.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Steal Medicine Melancholy's shoes
Secondary: "Shoefur"

OPTIONS:
[] Rush in, and break that doll over your knee.
[] Do things sneaky like. Remember, just because you're in a hazmat suit, doesn't mean you can't sneak around as well as you normally can, it only means you have a -15 penalty to your sneaking skill .
[] Go and change out of the hazmat suit, and
a) get your water pistol out
-or-
b) wear what you normally do, I mean, it's only a freaking doll.
[] Have a tea party with her; you've always wanted to have a tea party with a doll.

press ENTER to start.

>> No. 82499
[] Go and change out of the hazmat suit, and
a) get your water pistol out
>> No. 82504
[X] Rush in, and break that doll over your knee.

LIKE SO!
>> No. 82514
>>as well as your pants getting moist.
You have now turned the shoe-youkai from moe to somewhat sexy.

[x] Have a tea party with her; you've always wanted to have a tea party with a doll.
THAT kind of tea party.
>> No. 82516
[x] Have a tea party with her; you've always wanted to have a tea party with a doll.

fuck yes tea party
>> No. 82519
[x] Have a tea party with her; you've always wanted to have a tea party with a doll.
>> No. 82545
[X] Rush in, and break that doll over your knee.

Obligatory BAD END option.
...But I still want to see it happen.
>> No. 82652
[x] Have a tea party with her; you've always wanted to have a tea party with a doll.
>> No. 82731
[+] Have a tea party with her; you've always wanted to have a tea party with a doll.

Right, it's time to go in there and break that doll over you leg. KAPOW!

Right as you start to charge, you stop. Suddenly memories of your childhood begin to emerge into your head. You remember that you always wanted to have a tea party with a doll. After all, it's what all the rich girls did. But you weren't one of them. In fact, your mother never really bought anything for you. You had to steal your first pair of shoes. Oh how you long to live this childhood fantasy.

And with this, you realize that you now have a unique opportunity to do so. Gathering your composure, you prepare your puppy dog eyes, and coyly walk up to the figure on the hill. When you get up there, you realize that it is in fact a doll that was up there. You slowly approach her, but not too slow, just enough to make yourself seem shy. You get within communication range, hands behind your back, one foot planted while the other is lightly on its toes, rotating back and forth, your best puppy dog eyes on. You get her attention.

"Umm, excuse me. I was just wondering if, you woul... if you... if you would like to have a a a tea party with me?"

She stares at you blankly, then she exclaims, "Oh, so you think that dolls are only good for tea parties? If you weren't in that hazmat suit, I'd poison you!"

You then notice something, there are two dolls, but you can't tell which one is her. You assume it is the larger one, but what if it is the smaller one? Right, you'll have to steal both of those shoes. You are suddenly glad that you didn't just barge in there. You're going to need to find a way to use tactics in order to get there shoes. But for now, you want a tea party.

"No, no, no, you misunderstand. I wanted to congratulate you on your independence, hence the party bit, and I wanted to discuss... how to forward your movement over a cup of tea, hence the tea bit."

"Alright, but I don't have time today. Come back here tomorrow with the tea, I'll bring the other things. And don't wear that silly thing (she points to your hazmat suit)."

Well it looks like you have time to prepare a strategy, and get some tea...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
OBJECTIVES UPDATED:
Primary: Steal Medicine Melancholy's shoes
Primary: "Shoefur"
Primary: Have tea party

REQUIRED:
Tea

OPTIONS:
[] Buy tea
[] Steal tea from Reimu
[] Develop some liquid that is harmless to you, but rots wood.
[] Screw the tea party, I still say go in there and break that f**king thing over your leg.
>> No. 82742
>[] Steal tea from Reimu
>[] Develop some liquid that is harmless to you, but rots wood.
Same damn thing, except one's free. I'll choose the less-risky, yet obviously more agonizing choice.

[x] Develop some liquid that is harmless to you, but rots wood.
>> No. 82748
[X] Steal tea from Reimu
>> No. 82765
[x] Develop some liquid that is harmless to you, but rots wood.
>> No. 82813
>>82748
Didn't we steal her donation box? Going to see her would be the end of us.
>> No. 82815
We just stole Reimu's shoes; not sure she'd be too happy to see us again.

Then again, this world probably has hilariously questionable continuity anyways, so hey, why not?

[+] Steal tea from Reimu. Donate one yen so it's more like "buying at a discount" really. Reimu will be happy for your business.
[+] Medicine said you can't wear that silly thing. So let's wear this silly thing instead:
[+] 19th century English gentleman's suit. What ho, tea time already, chaps?

Also, I'm U. N. Owen and I approve of these SHOES! Any'a you wise folk try ta' start some bum racket unda' my nose, I pu tha' kibosh on ya', see?
>> No. 82832
[+] Steal tea from Reimu. Donate one yen so it's more like "buying at a discount" really. Reimu will be happy for your business.
[+] Medicine said you can't wear that silly thing. So let's wear this silly thing instead:
[+] 19th century English gentleman's suit. What ho, tea time already, chaps?
>> No. 82896
[+] Steal tea from Reimu. Donate one yen so that it's more like "buying at a discount".
[+] Wear a 19th century English gentleman's suit. What ho, tea time already chaps?

Hmm, tea, where can you get tea. Well you could try sneaking into Scarlet Devil Mansion, but that would be difficult, besides, China girl is probably still angry at you. Hmm, ah ha! The shrine! Reimu is still looking for who took her donation box, and so she's easily distracted. Then you could just slip in and take the tea.

Right, now to find Reimu, shouldn't be too hard. And you're right, just as you walk into the human village, Reimu walks over to you.

"Hey, um, you look sorta familiar, oh whatever, do you know who took my donation box?"

"Um, you know, I think it was the person in that house over there *points in random direction*." Too easy.

"What!? I'll teach them!"

She runs off towards the poor sap who's house is unfortunately where ever you pointed. As you head towards the shrine you can almost swear you hear her cry out, "NO ONE EXPECTS THE HAKUREI INQUISITION!"

You break into the shrine, steal some nice tea and, wait a minute, you're stealing from a shrine, again. You decided to throw a single yen into the improvised donation box. "That's better," you think to yourself.

Making it back to your "house", you pick out what you're going to wear. Suddenly, one catches your eye: a nice dark brown suit reminiscent of the bureaucratic one that you wore to steal Keine's shoes, only less stuffy and droll [your DUPLICITY(Puppy dog eyes) is replaced by DUPLICITY(Cute accent, pip pip, and all that) and experiences a minor reduction; your interest in tea, crumpets, and cricket increase exponentially].

Now all the pieces are in place, and you plan your next move. TALLYHO!

OPTIONS:
[?]
>> No. 82900
[x] Bring with you some sort of distraction. Sleeping pills, fireworks, wind-up toy; whatever will stall her long enough to remove her shoes.
[x] Oh, and those month-old cookies lying out on your shelf.
[x] Go find that doll again. Remember to speak loudly enough to wake the dead, for no apparent reason whatsoever.
>> No. 82958
[x] Bring with you some sort of distraction. Sleeping pills, fireworks, wind-up toy; whatever will stall her long enough to remove her shoes.
[x] Oh, and those month-old cookies lying out on your shelf.
[x] Go find that doll again. Remember to speak loudly enough to wake the dead, for no apparent reason whatsoever.
[X] With a British accent, of course. Or, if not possible, then the best caricature of a British accent.
>> No. 83142
[x] Steal the replacement box as well, annoying Reimu is fun. Leave the coin, though.
[x] Bring with you some sort of distraction. Sleeping pills, fireworks, wind-up toy; whatever will stall her long enough to remove her shoes.
[x] Oh, and those month-old cookies lying out on your shelf.
[x] Go find that doll again. Remember to speak loudly enough to wake the dead, for no apparent reason whatsoever.
[X] With a British accent, of course. Or, if not possible, then the best caricature of a British accent.
>> No. 83364
[x] Don the suit and get a full night's rest.
[x] Steal the tea from Reimu, pay for it by tossing a one-yen coin where the donation box was.
[x] Just for kicks, put the replacement box on the roof of her shrine.
[x] Ride a panda out to the tea party.
[x] When Medicine isn't looking, hurl the panda at her, rendering her unconscious.
>> No. 84013
[+] Bring with you some sort of distraction. Sleeping pills, fireworks, wind-up toy; whatever will stall her long enough to remove her shoes.
[+] Oh, and those month-old cookies lying out on your shelf.
[+] Go find that doll again. Remember to speak loudly enough to wake the dead, for no apparent reason whatsoever.
[+] With a British accent, of course. Or, if not possible, then the best caricature of a British accent.

After what seemed like a week's worth of planning, you've decided your strategy: annoy her into giving you her shoes, as long as you emphasize the fact that you are her "ally", she will likely not attack you.But first, you need sleep.

When you wake, you have a nice breakfast to give you strength for the shoe stealing. While eating you glance at some month-old cookies lying on your shelf. Might as well take those along. While getting dressed, you also decide to bring some fireworks you had left over from Chinese New Years, just in case you need a distraction if your main strategy fails.

Gathering together your things you head back out towards Nameless Hill. When you get there, she already has a table set up and is sitting down. You greet her.

"TALLYHO GOOD CHAP!!!"

"What are you talking about?"

"OH NOTHING! WELL I BROUGHT THE TEA AND SOME COOKIES, OLD SPORT!"

"Okay, quit it, or else."

"BUT I WANT TO HELP YOU EMANCIPATE THE DOLLS MY DICKIE CHUM!"

"If you don't stop that right now, I'll poison..., HOW OLD ARE THESE COOKIES!? Who the hell do you think I am!? I'm not some sort of walking doll that you can just play with! That's it, you're going down!"

Uh-oh, this isn't good, you misinterpreted her temperament. If you don't abandon you're main strategy now, you will jeoprodize your chances of a tea party, your life, and worst of all, your chances of stealing SHOOOOES! What to do?

OPTIONS:
[] To hell with the tea party, shove a fire cracker up her... where do dolls normally cram things?
[] NOOOOO! The tea party is too important, drop the irritation strategy and try to negotiate.
[] Keep at it. What's she going to do? She's a freaking doll.
[] Why haven't you been listening to me!? Just break the thing over your leg already!
>> No. 84014
[X] Ultimate distraction tool: the completely inappropriate and unexpected kiss! Let's liplock the lovely looking lass!
>> No. 84073
[x] Ultimate distraction tool: the completely inappropriate and unexpected kiss! Let's liplock the lovely looking lass!
[x] While doing this, we reach for a fire cracker and - JAM IT IN!!
>> No. 84080
Come on now, are you seriously considering kissing a POISONOUS doll?

[X] NOOOOO! The tea party is too important, drop the irritation strategy and try to negotiate.
>> No. 84410
[] NOOOOO! The tea party is too important, drop the irritation strategy and try to negotiate.
>> No. 84551
[X] NOOOOO! The tea party is too important, drop the irritation strategy and try to negotiate.
>> No. 84633
[+] NOOOOOO! The tea party is too important. Drop the irritation strategy and try to negotiate.

Crap, you have to re-think your strategy, as you really want that tea party. But for now, there's a pissed off youkai who could easily poison you right about now.

You think quickly...
.
.
.
.
I said quickly...
"Oh I'm sorry, I was just trying to have fun. It's just the way I am. Oh, and sorry about the cookies, I guess forgot exactly how old they were and I didn't want to throw them out."

"They're rock solid. Hey, lets throw them at people! Like that one approaching behind you!"

As she says this you realize you have another problem: a pissed off Reimu.

"ALRIGHT!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STOLE MY DONATION BOX!!!! AND MY SHOES!! BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY MY DONATION BOX!!!!!!!"

Fortunately for you the larger of the two dolls chucks one of the larger cookies at Reimu for 6d4+1 damage (yes, they are THAT old), and headshots her for a critical hit.

TWACK!

Stumbling about, she falls face forward into the lilies. You stare at the doll.

"Umm, thanks."

"No problem, in fact I like you because you don't seem to like her (points to Reimu). And besides, you found a way to cause her suffering without poison."

You continue the conversation over tea and the occasional throwing of another cookie at Reimu when you suspect she might be regaining consciousness. Topics include poison and SHOOOES!! Go figure.

After you've more than satisfied your childhood dreams and ran out of tea and just ran out of cookies to throw at Reimu, you decide to make your move. Reading one of your fire... wait a moment... what is she?... are those her?... they are! Medicine had sat both pairs of her shoes on the table, presenting them to you as a sign of good faith.

"Besides, if you think about it, my feet are made of wood, they're just as tough as those shoes," she says.

You still can't believe it. SHOOOOOOES! That you DIDN'T have to steal. This has never happened before in your life. And she wants to be your friend? Which means more tea parties maybe? This calls for celebration. Suddenly, your mind turns to the fireworks you had brought with you. 20 M-80s. You really wonder why you had bought so many in the first place. But now it all works out. Because now you get to celebrate with a friend. And how to celebrate? Your attention turns to Reimu...

Standing back at a safe distance, you and Medicine take view for the show...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
MISSION COMPLETE!!!!!!!!
OBJECTIVES COMPLETED:
ALL, AND THEN SOME!! HURRAY!!

ITEMS GAINED:
One(1) pair of SHOOOOOOES! suitable for a large doll, or maybe a child/Cirno.
One(1) pair of SHOOOOOOES! suitable for your average doll, or maybe a fairy (not Cirno).
One(2) friend.

OVERALL RANK: Who cares? How often do you get to have a tea party, two pairs of shoes, a new friend, and blow up Reimu all in the same day?

[X] Walk away before the authorities show up and hope that the concussive force of the firecrackers causes Reimu to forget who you are.
>> No. 84666
[x] Gently place a 1-yen coin on Reimu's chest as a sign of good faith.
[x] Go notify the authorities yourself that you saw Reimu disappear somewhere and then heard explosions from that general direction.

That's right - I'm voting on what to do after you've completed the mission. Deal with it.
>> No. 84669
[x] Gently place a 1-yen coin on Reimu's chest as a sign of good faith.

We must repent for harming a shrine maiden... this 1 yen deal is becoming a habit isn't it?
>> No. 84670
[x] Gently place a 1-yen coin on Reimu's chest as a sign of good faith.
[x] Go notify the authorities yourself that you saw Reimu disappear somewhere and then heard explosions from that general direction.
>> No. 84673
[x] Gently place a 1-yen coin on Reimu's chest as a sign of good faith.
[x] Go notify the authorities yourself that you saw Reimu disappear somewhere and then heard explosions from that general direction.
>> No. 84677
[x] Gently place a 1-yen coin on Reimu's chest as a sign of good faith.
[x] Are those new shoes?
[x] Go notify the authorities yourself that you saw Reimu disappear somewhere and then heard explosions from that general direction.
>> No. 84679
[x] Are those new shoes?
>> No. 84703
ENCORE (w/ some light fanservice, why not?)
++++++++++++++++++++++
After your ears stop ringing, you decide to approach Reimu. You know, she's kinda cute when she's unconscious. But you stop yourself from feeling bad, lets face it, she's deserved it. Almost, okay maybe 20 M-80s were a little excessive. You bend down and gently place 1 y- wait a minute, what is this? A pound? Do you have anything? No? Huh. Anyways, you bend and gently place 1-quid on Reimu's soft chest. You look down her body, slightly envious of how... such...... a........... me................


SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steal.

This is a new record for you, 3 pairs of shoes in one day! Yes, you only stole one, but that's aside from the point. And with that your serotonin levels peak, and in your immense happiness you actually kiss Reimu. Giggling to yourself, you skip your way home to stash the shoes.

There, shoes tucked away to safety, but you can't help but feel that you should maybe help Reimu out. I mean, shit would probably start happing if she died, and those were poisonous flowers she was laying in. Is she annoying? Hells yeah. But does she deserve to die? No. I mean, if she wasn't so insistent on you giving her donations, you might consider being her friend. So you decide to do the responsible thing and go tell the authorities a lie.

Finding the nearest... shit, Reimu IS the authorities. Looks like you have to go... oh fuck it, she'll be fine.
>> No. 84712
[x] Rape her unconscious body
>> No. 84715
[X] Just tell Keine. Not like she'll hold a grudge, right?
[X] Head on back to base to debrief and lock up the three pairs of shoes!
>> No. 84716
[x] Rape her unconscious body
>> No. 84735
No. I was willing to do the encore for the sake of some fun, and potentially irritating Owen. But I'm not willing to:
a) write something that would require this thread be moved to the 18+ section.

--and--
b) be responsible for establishing that the Shoe Youkai "swings that way". Not that there's anything wrong if she does. If Owen, Mystia, or one of them want to establish that, then I might run with it. But I actually had to think just enough to be able to accomplish the light fanservice without her coming off as a lesbian.
>> No. 84736
File 124009511366.jpg - (228.02KB , 600x800 , 1231175426687.jpg ) [iqdb]
84736
>>84735
>> No. 84741
>a) write something that would require this thread be moved to the 18+ section.

Text does not qualify for /at/. Why do you think only ONE CYOA takes place there while all the others are on he other board even if most have sex scenes?
>b) be responsible for establishing that the Shoe Youkai "swings that way". Not that there's anything wrong if she does.

Eveybody is gay in Gensokyo.
>> No. 84748
>>84735

You see what you're doing here? You're thinking. This is to be avoided.

What is the first, last, and only rule?

Screw logic, steal shoes.

Write what you bloody well want to write. The only opponent here is yourself, not me.

THP HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY LOGIC!! ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO KICK REASON TO THE CURB?!
>> No. 84767
Actually, I don't know what I was saying there. It didn't take any thought. Hinting like that is effortless.

>>84741

Okay, I didn't really know what would qualify something for /at/. However, about that second point, while I normally have no problems with that logic, I'm trying to avoid it for SHOOOOOOOES! Mostly because I find it a little easier to hint at that point than to full out accept it.

But, I've said enough. This will be the last time I bump this thread, unless it's used for another SHOOOOES!
>> No. 84775
The only way for a story to really qualify for /at/ is if you were posting accompanying pictures with the h-scenes, or if there was no story at all and it was just mindless scenes of having sex with the various touhous