[Return]
Archived thread

File 123869285987.jpg - (224.48KB , 555x753 , 123840556648.jpg ) [iqdb]
82424 No. 82424
No red-blooded teenage male would be able to stop himself in this situation, but you're not just any red-blooded teenage male. Control, restraint, temperance. They all exist merely to make sure you don't screw this up.
"Ahhn~" Satori makes another gasping sound, relaxing her body against you.

There, that's the right moment. Making sure not to dislodge her hand, you grab Satori's exposed shins and twist your legs to the side. Her knees sink into the mattress either side of your lap, her skirt riding up around her thighs as she straddles you. She's taller than you like this, but you resist the urge to lean forward and kiss her neck, however perfect the angle is.
She doesn't pay the change of position much attention, just swaying with the movement and resting her backside on your legs, her crotch just brushing the bulge in your trousers through her skirt. Don't push her forwards, don't rush her, don't assume. Control, restraint, temperance.
"Ohhhh, um~" Satori moans, eyes rolling behind their lids, her lips parting. She writhes for a moment, increasing the faint pressure on your cock. For a moment, in your mind's eye all you can see is her bouncing up and down in your lap

Restraint, what's that?

You shift your hands from her legs to her hips, soft cushion of flesh under your fingers, holding her in place on your lap as you lean forwards. Satori's eyes blink open like a sleepwalker awakening and her hand drops from your face to your shoulder.
"Oh." She says, flushed red, breathing hard. "Oh, you ..."
She trails off as your forehead meets hers, just resting for a moment. Your eyes are only inches apart and you find yourself staring into those endless pale pools of light, the smell of her hair and breath and skin all rolling into one. You've never been as aroused as this before, as if something has reared up inside you. The urge to just take her right here is overwhelming, you need every ounce of self-control not to tear her clothes off.

Guess Sigma didn't list everything about being an Oni.

Satori saves you the trouble of restraint, cupping your face with her soft hands before closing her eyes and kissing you. Her lips are small and mobile, moving with a kind of hurried passion.

[ ] Let Satori take control.
[ ] Give in, Oni ravage.

==
Credit to Pyg for the amazing picture. So good I had to use it again.

>> No. 82425
[✗] Let Satori take control.

OH GOD YES
>> No. 82426
[X] Let Satori take control.
The rare option
>> No. 82428
[x] Give in, Oni ravage.

Be aggresive, be a man!
>> No. 82431
[[[[[x] Let Satori take control. ] Let Satori take control. ] Let Satori take control. ] Let Satori take control. ] Let Satori take control.
>> No. 82433
[X] Let Satori take control.
>Be aggresive, be a man!
And then Satori ended in pieces because anon doesn't know what restraint is.
>> No. 82434
[X] Let Satori take control.

Oni Force of Will.
>> No. 82435
I think a lot of you missed the memo where Sol said he wasn't the embodiment of despair. The end result of these two choices is the exact same, one just has shy Satori trying to take charge, while the other has us taking the lead. Ravaging her has more erotic appeal to me.
>> No. 82436
[ ] Give in, Oni ravage.
>> No. 82440
[x] Give in, Oni ravage.

This is going to be seven levels of incredible for us and her.
>> No. 82442
>>82435

Listen to this man
>> No. 82445
[x] Give in, Oni ravage.

Hit that with the fury of a thousand suns.

............./´¯/’...’/´¯¯`·¸
........../’/.../..../......./¨¯\
........(‘(...´…´…. ¯~/’...`)
.........\.................’...../
..........’’...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
>> No. 82447
[X] Let Satori take control.

THEN ravage her. Tenderly.
>> No. 82448
[X] Let Satori take control.

Hold it back until just the right moment, allowing the tension to build like the string on a bow as it's pulled further back, and at the right moment, release.

...and pray you don't blast a hole through the poor girl in the process.
>> No. 82449
[x] Give in, Oni ravage.

Sator wants pleasure? She will have pleasure!
>> No. 82450
[x] Give in, Oni ravage.

Sator wants pleasure? She will have pleasure!
>> No. 82451
[x] Give in, Oni ravage.

DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 82452
>>82449 >>82450
WHAT IS A SATOR
>> No. 82453
>>82449

*Satori
>> No. 82455
[10:48:49am] <Bastille> Gah... Too many people are voting to let Satori take control
[10:48:58am] <Chielsa> Blame me
[10:49:30am] <+Giddy> >Too many
[10:49:30am] <+Giddy> Not possible.
[10:49:38am] <+Giddy> The other option is fail
[10:49:43am] <Bastille> How is it fail Giddy?
[10:49:53am] <+Giddy> Smells like bad end.
[10:49:57am] <Bastille> HAHAHAHAHAHA
[10:50:09am] <HY> sigh
[10:50:10am] <+Giddy> Likewise.
[10:50:38am] <HY> Kira really broke you people, didn't he?
[10:50:48am] <Bastille> Seems so

And fond as I am of posting IRC logs nowadays... THIS IS WHAT SATORI VOTERS REALLY BELIEVE!

[10:55:19am] <HY> OH NO, BEING NON-PASSIVE MIGHT BE BAD
[10:55:29am] <HY> You're an Oni.
>> No. 82456
>>82435
Point. Vote changed.

[X] Give in, Oni ravage.
>> No. 82457
[X] Give in, Oni ravage.
>> No. 82458
[X] Give in, Oni ravage.
>> No. 82460
[X] Give in, Oni ravage.
>> No. 82461
No change for me, I want to see shy little Satori blush and take the iniative.
>> No. 82464
[ ] Give in, Oni ravage.
>> No. 82465
>>82455
You're entitled to do this however you like, it was just the fact that somebody thought I would pull such a stupid BAD END on you that annoyed me. OH NO BEING ACTIVE MIGHT BE BAD SO LETS PICK THE PASSIVE OPTION THATS ALWAYS SAFE RIGHT GUYS

Writing now.
>> No. 82466
>>82465

Hooray
>> No. 82467
[x] Give in, Oni ravage.
>> No. 82469
You have to have her, you need it, now, right now. Restraint, control, temperance, none of it matters in the face of this sheer emotional tidal wave. Why hold yourself back? Satori wants you.

Her body shudders in anticipation as you slide your hands up her back, running your fingers through her hair and deepening the kiss, pressing her closer to you. Her hair is fine and light under your fingers, her mouth warm and wet and so good against yours.
"Mm, ah!" She breaks the kiss and squeaks in surprise as you put a hand against her lower back and tip her forward, so the bulge in your trousers is nestled firmly against her groin. You twitch in response to the pressure and she squirms in surprise, only making it worse, the junction between her thighs so soft and pliant.
You want to reach out and touch her there, press and rub and cup her in your hand, but a sliver of self-control holds you back.

"Oh! Oh, my." Satori breathes in mild shock, but she doesn't try to move away.
"I want you." You manage to say, holding her around the waist. "Right now."
Satori stares back at you, breathing heavily. She gulps and then nods. "Yes." She smiles, open-mouthed and blissful. "Yes you do."
That's enough for you. "Oh, yes." You mumble, leaning forwards for another kiss.

"But," she says, suddenly looking to the side.
"But what?" You ask. What?! What?!
"We're about to be interrupted." She says, sighing heavily.
"We are?" You ask, confusion and frustration suddenly surfacing. "What, by who?"
"I am being summoned." Satori says, all the pleasure and joy draining from her voice.
"Wha-"
Satori lets go of you and looks sadly into your face. "Again, again, again." She says, obviously annoyed, then leans forwards and plants a single kiss on your lips, for only a brief moment.
"Uh ... " You frown as she pulls back. Is there some rule that every moment like this has to be interrupted? What terrible timing.
"I should get off you, they can be jealous." Satori says, glancing at the door.
"Who?"
"Ah!" She shifts backwards, moving off your lap.

[ ] Let her get up.
[ ] "Who?!" Jealous?! She's your's now.
[ ] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can fuck off.
>> No. 82475
>>82474
Shouldn't that be... oh never mind.
>> No. 82477
[x] Let her get up.
[x] You help yourself from growling in frustration. More like a low roar.
>> No. 82478
☞ She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can fuck off.
>> No. 82479
[x] "... So what?" Grin.
[x] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can fuck off.

Honestly, I would have chosen to be non-passive earlier had the choice not been phrased as "Oni ravage".

That tends to be a BAD thing. And, more importantly, Satori = love tenderly.
>> No. 82481
[x] Let her get up.

Safe option.
>> No. 82482
[X] "Who?!" Jealous?! She's your's now.
[X] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can fuck off.

Let it go, Anon. The fear. The paranoia. Let it all go. Forget caution, fuck reason, and make the consequences your bitch.
>> No. 82483
[X] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can fuck off.

ONI
>> No. 82484
>>82482

Exactly. We're a god damn oni. Reason gets its pansy ass kicked to the curb by us.
>> No. 82485
[X] "Who?!" Jealous?! She's your's now.
[X] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can fuck off.

tell them to wait and fucking watch until you are done. Ain't going to stay with a hard on here like that
>> No. 82489
>>[x] Let her geFUCK YOU I'M AN ONI!
>> No. 82490
[x] Let her get up.
>> No. 82491
>>Woah, now, anon. That's being far too aggressive.

Once I thought as you do, but I have had a change of heart. We got a crazy girl who tried to kill us to like us by breaking her face. We got another to become buddies and/or potential romantic rivals with us by shattering some of her ribs and rupturing her organs. We punch holes in concrete and monsters alike with our bare hands.

Aggressive? You haven't seen anything yet.
>> No. 82492
There's always the chance that this is Sigma trying to unleash a minor punishment on us for the sake of Rika, in which case, we should remain defiant instead of admitting defeat.
>> No. 82495
[X] "Who?!" Jealous?! She's your's now.
[X] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can fuck right off.
Oh fuck it. Curb to the, reason will be kicked.
>> No. 82498
File 123870069782.jpg - (42.94KB , 360x360 , 1.jpg ) [iqdb]
82498
>"I should get off you, they can be jealous." Satori says, glancing at the door.

?

[X] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can fuck off.
>> No. 82500
[X] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can fuck right off.
>> No. 82501
>>82498

Why didn't I think of this?!
>> No. 82502
>>82498
Possible, but it sounds like there's more than one of them, and if you're talking about who might be jealous regarding Satori, then what about pets?
>> No. 82503
[+] Let her get up.
>> No. 82505
Whatever it is, it has to be capable of giving off somethign Satori can pick up as long as she is in the house. Sigma is the only thing that comes to mind as being in the house that could send a message to her.
>> No. 82506
>>82502
>then what about pets
Sounds more likely than parsee, who was not mentioned as a member of the group.
Neither were Okuu and Orin, but it's possible they're just a bird and cat... although it's strange for Satori to be concerned about her pets being jealous, especially if they're just animals.
>> No. 82508
[X] Let her get up.
>> No. 82510
>>82505

She has telepathy. Why would she only be able to "hear" Sigma?
>> No. 82511
[x] Let her get up.
>> No. 82512
[ ] Let her get up.
>> No. 82513
File 123870194033.gif - (12.68KB , 360x360 , eyeseeyou.gif ) [iqdb]
82513
>>82498
No, it's this.
>> No. 82515
>>Neither were Okuu and Orin, but it's possible they're just a bird and cat... although it's strange for Satori to be concerned about her pets being jealous, especially if they're just animals.

You know how pets can get if they're jealous of their master being with a stranger?
>> No. 82517
>>82505

Telepathy? She can read minds/hearts, not communicate with them
>> No. 82518
>>82513
Giant, crazy eye-ball tentacle sex that can transform into a loli.

I now want a Sigma route.
>> No. 82522
File 123870350894.jpg - (102.21KB , 512x384 , 47b1ec8f90f29b7fd9100f5ade0c32f3.jpg ) [iqdb]
82522
>>82518
?
>> No. 82523
>>82522
school swimsuits, oh fap
>> No. 82524
>>82521

I do agree that Sol is making the available choices too implicitly agressive...
Can't there be a nonchalant "middle-ground" version of the non-passive choices?

[x] "... So what?" Grin.
[x] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can fuck off join in.
>> No. 82525
>>82524
Agreed. Vote deleted and changed in the favor of write in I managed to miss.

[x] "... So what?" Grin.
[x] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can fuck off join in.
>> No. 82526
>>82524
Awesome. I'm changing my vote to this.

[x] "... So what?" Grin.
[x] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can join in.
>> No. 82527
[x] "... So what?" Grin.
[x] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can join in.
>> No. 82528
Hahahaha, YES.

[x] "... So what?" Grin.
[x] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can join in.
>> No. 82529
[x] "... So what?" Grin.
[x] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can join in.
>> No. 82530
[x] "... So what?" Grin.
[x] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can join in.
>> No. 82531
[X] "... So what?" Grin.
[X] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can join in.

I like it.
>> No. 82532
[x] "... So what?" Grin.
[x] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can join in.

stylish.
>> No. 82533
[x] "... So what?" Grin.
[x] She's not going anywhere, she stays on your lap. Whoever's coming can join in.
>> No. 82534
YES

Writing.
>> No. 82535
Nuh-uh, Satori's not going anywhere, not after that. You lean backwards, making her fall into your lap again.
"Ah!" Satori clings to you. "But they're-"
You just can't help yourself, the grin practically forms by itself. " ... So what?" You shrug nonchalantly.
"You ... " She trails off, a curious half-smile, half-frown forming on her face. That's better, you just sit right there Satori.

A small knock comes at the door and Satori looks up in alarm.
"See!" She hisses at you. "Now we're-"
"Come in!" You call.
"Eennngh!" Satori's eyes go wide and she makes a noise like a distressed badger, gritting her teeth. You just smile back at her. Whoever's coming can just join in for all you care, sod them.
"Sa-Satori?" The door creaks open, Rinnosuke's head peeking around the corner, looking unsure for a moment. He glances at her, then meets your eyes, looking not at all surprised, but letting out a small sigh.

You stare right back at him and wink, grin plastered across your face, hands around Satori's waist.

"Your cat was out the front again." Rinnosuke says, opening the door a little wider. A small black shape slips past his legs and into the room, padding silently across the floor.
"I know." Satori says, nodding. "Thank you."
Rinnosuke glances between the pair of you again. "You alright in here, Satori?" He asks pointedly.
She nods. "Yes, very." Satori says, completely unembarrassed.
"Okay." Rinnosuke raises an eyebrow. "Shout if you need anything." He clicks the door shut behind him and Satori twists in your lap as the cat reaches her.

It's a small and black, with huge brown eyes. It stops about a foot away and glares at you. Satori holds out a hand. "Come here Orin." She says.
"That's your cat?" You ask, frowning. What was she so worried about?
Satori glances at you. "She's my cat, yes."

The cat, Orin, ignores Satori's hand and keeps staring at you.

[ ] Look away.
[ ] Stare the cat down.
[ ] Hold out your hand too, it's just not used to you.
>> No. 82536
[ ] Hold out your hand too, it's just not used to you.
>> No. 82537
[X] Hold out your hand too, it's just not used to you.
Wer'e going to get scratched, for the least, but hell, Orin just needs to get used to us.
>> No. 82538
In before "a cat is fine too"
>> No. 82539
[x] Stare the cat down.

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 82540
{X} Hold out your hand too, it's just not used to you.
>> No. 82541
[X] Stare the cat down.

We will not back down from this battle of wills.
>> No. 82542
It's a challenge!!

[x] Stare the cat down.
Jiiiiiiiiiiii...
>> No. 82544
[X]"Well she probably won't do much... wanna keep going?"
>> No. 82546
[X] Stare the cat down.
>> No. 82547
[X] Hold out your hand too, it's just not used to you.
If she claws us then we have right to be pissed.
>> No. 82548
[X] Hold out your hand too, it's just not used to you.
>> No. 82550
[x] Stare the cat down. Do not let it out of your sight.
[x] While doing this, kiss Satori on the back of her neck, slide one of your hands up to her breasts, the other down to her crotch and begin to work the magic.

From my experience regarding dealing with cats, women, and getting it on at the same time, cats have the tendancy to become very jealous so the best thing to currently do would be to set who the boss is in this relationship right now.
>> No. 82551
>>[X] Stare the cat down.

In the case of dogs, it is common for them to have "staring contests" amongst one-another to establish a preliminary pecking order. Basically, the one that looks away first means it is more submissive.
Thus, it is advisable for pet-owners to stare back, should the dog make eye contact in such a way (most domestic animals will rarely make eye contact for extended periods of time unless this is the case.)

I'm not 100% sure whether this is the case for cats... but I've lived with cats my whole life, and it certainly seems that way.

According to Perfect Momento, even when an animal becomes a youkai, it is still essentially an animal. So...

[X] Stare the cat down.
>> No. 82552
[x] Stare the cat down. Do not let it out of your sight.
[x] While doing this, kiss Satori on the back of her neck, slide one of your hands up to her breasts, the other down to her crotch and begin to work the magic.
>> No. 82553
>>82552

Oh u...
... jerk.
>> No. 82554
>I'm not 100% sure whether this is the case for cats... but I've lived with cats my whole life, and it certainly seems that way.
Generally, for the cats looking at them means that you don't trust them. Looking away is opposite.
Don't ask where I heard this.
>> No. 82555
[X] Hold out your hand too, it's just not used to you.
>> No. 82556
>>82554

... Where did you hear that?
>> No. 82557
>>82550

Like I said people, just show the cat who is boss. I'm fairly certain it already has a good idea what we were doing, and besides, putting our hand out and getting scratched is kind of sad for the reason being it will mean the first thing to make us bleed this story might be a god damn cat. Hell, if it wasn't for the cheap shot delivered to us by Mokou, it would even be the first time we were hit. Do you really want a cat to hold that honour?
>> No. 82558
>>From my experience regarding dealing with cats, women, and getting it on at the same time, cats have the tendancy to become very jealous so the best thing to currently do would be to set who the boss is in this relationship right now.
>>From my experience regarding dealing with cats, women, and getting it on at the same time, cats have the tendancy to become very jealous
>>From my experience regarding dealing with cats, women, and getting it on at the same time,
>>experience
>>getting it on at the same time

... HAHAHA BULLSHIT.
>> No. 82559
>>82558

Step 1. Bring girl into room while cat is in room
Step 2. Bring girl to your bed
Step 3. Embrace the girl. Watch cat look at you weirdly and bolt the hell out.

Though I'm not too sure how exactly it works when both the owner and the pet are female as opposed to a female cat and a male owner.
>> No. 82560
Under normal circumstances, you're supposed to allow a cat to get your scent when you first meet it.

These are not normal circumstances.
This cat is intelligent.

That said, we wouldn't know that if it weren't for meta-knowledge, so...

[X] Hold out your hand too, it's just not used to you.
>> No. 82561
/th/ - The Cat Whisperer
>> No. 82562
[X] Stare the cat down.
>> No. 82563
Writing.
>> No. 82564
Google says:

>In the world of cats, sustained eye contact (staring) is assertive and threatening. Two cats with a territorial dispute may stare at each other until one signals by its body language that it will, on this occasion, be submissive. Alternatively two cats meeting may have no conflict with each other; one may break up the stare by blinking, this reassures the other that there is no dispute.

>Staring is threatening behavior for cats. Avoid staring at your cat, especially if she appears aggressive. When looking at or gazing at your cat, blink slowly every few seconds. Blinking allows mutual gazing without intimidation.

Hmm.
[x] Watch the cat calmly. Blink slowly, but don't look away.
>> No. 82565
It's just staring at you, like it knows you were minutes away from railing its owner senseless. Like it hates you for that.
You frown at the cat, not looking away from its eyes. It is trying to have some kind of staring contest with you?
"Hmm?" Satori glances at you. "Oh, er ... " She trails off, sounding uncomfortable.

The cat stares back at you in silence. Huge brown eyes, something about them. A glimmer of knowledge, a spark of intelligence. Her fur has streaks of red in it, so dark you didn't notice them before.
"Orin." You say quietly. "Orin?"
"That's her name." Satori says, sighing and putting her hands on her hips. "I don't believe you're doing this." She sounds irritated.
"Me?" You frown, but you don't look away from the cat. You can't look away, you can't lose!
"Both of you! Orin, stop it! Bad cat!" Satori shrugs your hands off and you almost look away as she gets up. The cat doesn't move.
You didn't mean to make her angry! "Satori, sorry. I just-"
Satori huffs and steps away from you, over to the doorway, then turns back and crouches down, placing a hand on the top of the cat's head.
"Nothing urgent?" Satori mumbles. "No, okay." She stands up and glances between you and the cat. "You two need to work this out." She says.

"It's just a cat!" You say out loud as Satori leaves the room, pulling the door shut after her.
"Its just a fucking cat." You mumble

But you still don't look away.

Orin doesn't blink.

[ ] Stare
[ ] Look away.
[ ] This is stupid.
[ ] Hiss.
>> No. 82566
[X] Look away.
WAY TO RUIN THE MOOD, DAMMIT
>> No. 82567
[X] Stare

Jiiiiii~
>> No. 82569
[x] Stare

FFFFFFFFF

Oh well, let's not lose this then
>> No. 82570
[X] Stare
>> No. 82571
[X] Stare like the motherfucking Fist of the North Star
>> No. 82573
File 123871317375.jpg - (64.85KB , 600x857 , acift.jpg ) [iqdb]
82573
>>82565
[X] Stare
[X] "A cat is fine too..."
>> No. 82575
[x] Watch the cat calmly. Blink slowly, but don't look away.

Goddammit.
>> No. 82576
[x] Hiss.

To hell with you, cat.
>> No. 82577
[x] Watch the cat calmly. Blink slowly, but don't look away.
>> No. 82578
[x] Stare
>> No. 82579
[X] Stare like the motherfucking Fist of the North Star
>> No. 82580
Writing now.
>> No. 82581
[x] Watch the cat calmly. Blink slowly, but don't look away.
>> No. 82582
[ ] Stare.

Oho Orin. It's on.

It's fucking ON.
>> No. 82583
[ ] Stare.

Back away from a challenge? Fuck that.
>> No. 82584
if she wasn't reading minds, she'd just see you looking at the cat. and that, boys'n'pretends, is the downside of a relationship with a mindreader. she can get pissed off at stuff you're just thinking. it's like the stereotypical paranoid PMS-ing girlfriend times one hundred.
>> No. 82587
>>82584
>if she wasn't reading minds, she'd just see you looking at the cat. and that, boys'n'pretends, is the downside of a relationship with a mindreader. she can get pissed off at stuff you're just thinking. it's like the stereotypical paranoid PMS-ing girlfriend times one hundred.

No, it's exactly because she's awash in that stuff all the time that she wouldn't (and hasn't) held anything like that against you. Could you imagine a perpetually scandalized Satori? No, at least not one that hasn't completely withdrawn from society.
>> No. 82588
[x] Stare

Cats sleep for two-thirds of the day. We'll wear it out eventually.
>> No. 82589
Staaaaaaaaaare. The cat doesn't look away or blink. What exactly is going on here? This is utterly bizarre. Why are you staring at a fucking cat anyway?

Finally, Orin's head dips, her huge, glassy eyes pointing at the ground. You let out a huge sigh of both relief and satisfaction, blinking and rubbing your eyes.
"Ugh." You watch as the cat pads towards you silently, jaw suddenly stretching wide in a yawn.
"Are you tired?" You ask as Orin rubs her head against your leg. You reach down and stroke her back, tiny cat's spine under your fingers.
"See? I'm not so bad." You say. Orin starts to purr, leaping up on the mattress next to you. There really are red streaks in her black fur, quite an impressive sight actually. You stroke her head, watching her reflexively shut her eyes.
"Heh." You smile to yourself. "What was that all about, hey?" You ask. "Your owner is very nice, but a little ... strange?"

Orin stops purring.
"In a nice way, I mean. She's nice."
Purring resumes.
"No hard feelings?"
Orin flops onto her back, swatting lazily at your hand with a paw. Guess that means yes then. You smirk and give her stomach a quick pat before getting up and stretching your arms out. Time to go find Satori, whatever she wanted you to 'work out' with the cat seems to be over and you've still got quite a lot of pent-up energy to work off.

A weight slams into your back and your vision goes dark as a pair of hands clamp down over your eyes.
You stumble forwards, cracking your head on the wall.
"Fuck!" You shout as somebody wraps their legs around your waist from behind, clinging onto you as you try to prise the hands away from your eyes.

You stagger backwards, trying to shake them off, but the pressure around your waist increases, squeezing the breath out of you.

[ ] Shout for help.
[ ] Reach over your shoulder, grab something.
[ ] Drop to the floor, on your back.
[ ] Slam them into a wall.
[ ] Get one of the hands loose and bite it.
[ ] Get one of the hands loose and pull, hard.
[ ] The legs around around your waist. Feet. Break some bones.
>> No. 82590
[x] Reach over your shoulder, grab something.

Take it easy.
>> No. 82591
[x] Reach over your shoulder, grab something.

DEAR GOD IT'S AN ASSASSIN
>> No. 82593
[ ] Reach over your shoulder, grab something.
>> No. 82594
[x] The legs around around your waist. Feet. Break some bones.

Surprising an Oni leads to bad things. Ask Mokou how much fun it is.
>> No. 82595
[x] Get one of the hands loose and pull, hard.

Judoni?
>> No. 82596
[x] Reach over your shoulder, grab something.
>> No. 82598
[x] Reach over your shoulder, grab something.
>>82591
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 82602
[x] Grab wrists.
[x] Front flip.
[x] Land on provided target.

Enjoy the ride.
>> No. 82603
[ ] The legs around around your waist. Feet. Break some bones.
>> No. 82604
That's it for tonight, more tomorrow!
>> No. 82605
>>82604
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 82607
[x] Feign a dramatic death.
>> No. 82609
[x] The legs around around your waist. Feet. Break some bones.

Surprising an Oni leads to bad things. Ask Mokou how much fun it is.
<<
I concur.
>> No. 82610
[X] Reach over your shoulder, grab something.

Like a breast.
>> No. 82613
Covering someone's eyes with their hands doesn't sound like something an assassin would do.
It sounds like a cliche move a girl would do to a man she has a thing for.

It's probably tewi.


[ ] Reach over your shoulder, grab something.
>> No. 82614
It's Satori, you morans.

[X] Reach over your shoulder, grab something.
>> No. 82615
>It's probably that fucking cat

fixed
>> No. 82619
[X] Call for Orin, hope for a miracle.

SUPERCAT TO THE RESCUE-- oh, wait.
>> No. 82620
File 123871907648.jpg - (86.57KB , 700x560 , 483833d0c3c9958ee250cc1e801e754f.jpg ) [iqdb]
82620
TENGU NINJAS
>> No. 82624
[X] Grab wrists.
[X] Front flip.
[X] Land on provided target.

If this works, it will be awesome.
>> No. 82625
[X] Grab wrists.
[X] Front flip.
[X] Land on provided target.
>> No. 82626
>>82613
IT'S AN ASSASSIN

I SWEAR IT IS
>> No. 82627
Meanwhile, go here: http://www.touhouproject.com/at/res/2056.html
>> No. 82629
File 123872047197.jpg - (127.44KB , 600x844 , sample-219eb01d543df6ef6765e77d3b2d767a.jpg ) [iqdb]
82629
[X] Reach over your shoulder, grab something.

Did Orin just transform...?
>> No. 82630
[x] Reach over your shoulder, grab something.
>> No. 82632
You're a Oni, and someone is trying to grapple you.
Seriously, guys!

[x] Shout for help.

Geez.
>> No. 82634
[X] Call for Orin, hope for a miracle.
>> No. 82635
>>82632
>You're a Oni, and someone is trying to grapple you.
how does oni know what improved grapple is?
>> No. 82638
...Ok, jokes aside now.

Even if it likely Satori/Tewi/Human-shape Orin, we have to regard our attacker seriously because that is how badasses are supposed to act.

[x] First pry the legs off of your waist. It should be easy; you're an Oni.
[x] Take your assailant by the wrists. Lower your center of gravity while swiftly bending forward and pulling, flipping him over your shoulders and onto the ground in front of you. Not too hard, now... you need this person conscious.
[x] Pin and interrogate.

More detailed technical descriptions always improve results.
>> No. 82640
[x] Reach behind you and give whoever is doing this a firm spanking. Alternatively, grope if you wish.
>> No. 82643
[x] WRESTLEMANIA

I'M GONNA TAKE THIS CAT
AND PUT IT IN AN IRON CAGE
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAH
>> No. 82647
File 123872877945.jpg - (23.37KB , 450x400 , mrsocko.jpg ) [iqdb]
82647
>>82643

JABRONIS
>> No. 82660
File 123873990621.jpg - (20.39KB , 288x216 , hr.jpg ) [iqdb]
82660
[x] Let's Dance
>> No. 82661
[x] WRESTLEMANIA
>> No. 82662
>"I should get off you, they can be jealous
>they
>implying more than one pet was visiting

Also possible, being grappled by human form Utsuho.
>> No. 82664
>>82662
It's a very small room we're in. Don't you think we'd notice if a bird flew in along with the kitty?

Besides, we've basically been pounced on in a surprise attack from behind. That's definitely a cat's M.O. right there.
>> No. 82669
>>82664
I didn't say it was likely, just possible (also I forgot that there are no windows). Given Satori closed the door, unless Satori or Tewi can walk through walls, it's Orin. Which reminds me...

>[X] Front flip.
Guys, we're in a storeroom. I doubt there's room for this.

[x] Reach over your shoulder, grab something.

I had to make a conscious effort to avoid making a write-in with the word catapult.
>> No. 82670
>>82669
>>I had to make a conscious effort to avoid making a write-in with the word catapult.

Pfff well played.
>> No. 82672
Combining two previous votes

[x] Grab ahold of the hands and feign a dramatic death "Ohhh! Oh no! I'm, I'm dying! I can see a bright, white light. Oh God, not yet! I'm not ready! I'm too young and handsome to die!"
[x] Gently bend your knees, and place your back against the floor, with your mysterious new friend/foe under you.

Here's to Orin whining for us to get off.
>> No. 82675
[X] Reach over your shoulder, grab something.
>> No. 82677
>>82638
[x] First pry the legs off of your waist. It should be easy; you're an Oni.
[x] Take your assailant by the wrists. Lower your center of gravity while swiftly bending forward and pulling, flipping him over your shoulders and onto the ground in front of you. Not too hard, now... you need this person conscious.
[x] Pin and interrogate.

In this story, all Touhous have their canonical powers, but they just look completely human, right? Tewi doesn't have her ears, Satori doesn't have her third eye, Youmu doesn't have Myon. (Or maybe they do, and Yukari is mindhaxing everybody so that they don't notice the oddities.) For a while there, I was worried that Orin would be a cat all the time.
>> No. 82679
[X] Reach over your shoulder, grab something, and start tickling.

Unlike previous encounters, our opponent is clearly not trying to kill or otherwise outright harm us. If she were, I would think she could just as easily claw our eyes out rather than simply cover them. So, let's not try to break the kitty, m'kay?
>> No. 82682
[~] First pry the legs off of your waist. It should be easy; you're an Oni.
[z] Take your assailant by the wrists. Lower your center of gravity while swiftly bending forward and pulling, flipping him over your shoulders and onto the ground in front of you. Not too hard, now... you need this person conscious.
[e] Pin and interrogate.

>>82561
>/th/ - The Cat Whisperer

This is the best post in this entire thread.
>> No. 82684
>>82679

>>Even if it's likely Satori/Tewi/Human-shape Orin, we have to regard our attacker seriously because that is how badasses are supposed to act.
>> No. 82685
>>82679

Also, this:
>>You stagger backwards, trying to shake them off, but the pressure around your waist increases, squeezing the breath out of you.
>> No. 82686
>>82684
>>82685

Bah. Squeezing? We're a goddamn ONI.
Besides, compared to what a cat is capable of in the name of playing, this is nothing. After all, it's not like she's biting us yet, is she?
>> No. 82687
File 123875540778.jpg - (17.46KB , 345x365 , macho man.jpg ) [iqdb]
82687
>>82643
Lemme tell you somethin right now, this mystery assailant is dead, yeah, whoever it is is going to be dead, because right now they're trying to bring down the GREATEST, and I know they will fail because I've BEEN to the top of the mountain and I AM the GREATEST HEAVY WEIGHT WORLD CHAMPION
I'M TALKIN MACHO MADNESS RIGHT NOW, OOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAH

[x] WRESTLEMANIA
>> No. 82688
>>82686

Our character wouldn't know that Orin is capable of shapeshifting. He saw Satori leave, and there wasn't anyone else in the room, which is quite small. As far as he knows, the events today and his induction triggered an opening in the hideout's defenses, allowing an enemy to either sneak or gap in. He really has no reason to think this is anything other than an extremely poor assassination attempt.

Gotta avoid meta-gaming when possible, Anon.
>> No. 82691
>>82688
Okay, even ignoring what we think we know, what do we know of the situation?

Someone, somehow, snuck into the tiny-ass room without our noticing it, and for some nutty reason has hopped onto our back, covered our eyes, and wrapped their legs around us. Considering we've already dealt with two people making very good attempts to kill us, monsters that were trying to kill us, and shrugged off an attempt to knock us out like it was nothing, I would say that if whoever is currently latched onto us is actually trying to hurt us, let alone kill us, they're doing a VERY poor job at it.

They had the element of surprise. They had the perfect angle of attack. For them to be doing so little to actually hurt us, the only logical conclusions would be that they're either NOT trying to hurt/kill us, or if they are then they're so horribly inept at it that they clearly pose no real threat to us.

Really, this manner of "attack" seems more like a rough attempt at playing more than something meant to inflict harm. They don't want to kill us, they wanna wrassle.
>> No. 82695
>>82691

Right; they don't pose any real threat, whether it's because she's (when gender is ambiguous, I assume it's female because this is Gensokyo) either playing or she just plain sucks.

That's why we're subduing/toying with her while inflicting minimal damage, rather than just ripping her limbs clear off, which we are more than likely quite capable of.

We should not, however, do something overly silly, like ruffling the hair of whoever's on our back. Given what we've just learned, and what we've just been through, it really isn't appropriate for us to be assuming things. We should be taking this at least remotely seriously. Plus, it's much more badass that way.
>> No. 82696
[x] WRESTLEMANIA

I am sorry, i just CAN'T RESIST
>> No. 82697
>>82695

I'd rather we not inflict ANY damage, no matter how minor.
Unless they like that rough stuff, I suppose.


On a slightly related note, this isn't the first time Anon has found himself with a mysterious person clapping their hands over his eyes while he's figuring out what to do about his erection, is it? Of course, the venue and circumstances are a tad different.

Just as well though, I guess. After all, cats tend to hate water...
>> No. 82698
We can punch holes in concrete. Let's hold back till we're sure we want something dead.
>> No. 82702
Your first reaction is to hook an arm over your shoulder, groping blindly for something to dig your fingers into as you stumble backwards. Your palm bats against a face and you instinctually claw with your fingers.
"Hisss!" You draw a little sound from the person hanging onto your back, the face jerking backwards, away from your hand.
You grab a handful of hair, some kind of braid, and pull on it, yanking the head forward again. Twisting your grip to the side draws out a sudden yelp of pain and you feel the hands around your eyes slipping as you pull harder. You grab the braid with both hands now, trying to pull the person bodily over your shoulder.
The hands drop from your face, scrabbling at your wrists, digging fingernails in and trying to make you let go.

"Ow ow ow ow ow!"

That was a female voice. Whoever it is, they're only hanging on by their legs and a bit of luck now. You let go of their hair and shake yourself like a dog, flinging the person to the floor in a tangle of limbs. You glimpse green and red for a moment in your spinning vision.
Your own momentum carries you over as well, stumbling head-first into the mattress and landing on your face. You're up in a flash, back to the walls, fists held in front of your face.

There's nobody there.

Just that fucking cat, jumping about, excited by all the commotion.
"What?" You gulp and glance around the room. Nobody on the ceiling, nothing to hide behind, the door is still shut. What the fuck?
"Who ... who's there?" You try. Nothing.

[ ] Optic Camouflage? Shit.
[ ] You're going mad, you're going fucking mad.
[ ] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
>> No. 82705
[x] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.

IT'S ALL MIRRORS AND TRAP DOORS MY DEAR
>> No. 82706
[ ] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
>> No. 82707
[ ] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
>> No. 82708
[x] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
>> No. 82709
[x] Optic Camouflage? Shit.

That's it Snake. Hurt me more. Make me feel alive again!
>> No. 82710
[x] A cat is fine too.
>> No. 82713
[x] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
>> No. 82714
[x] Optic Camouflage? Shit.

hilarity
>> No. 82715
[X] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
[X] Crouch down and lean in toward the cat:
[X] "Do you see anyone else here, kitty? You would tell me if you did, yes?"

Hoping for an answer in the form of her either revealing herself, or just bumping noses with us and purring.
>> No. 82716
You know, things like this are kind of silly. I mean, everyone on THP should know who Orin is by now and know the whole transforming thing, to present situations like this, where there is supposed to be an unknown attacker... Everyone knows who it is, and unless someone actively chooses to ignore their metaknowledge, all votes will direct themselves towards the most likely result of outing, say, anyone who might be a shapeshifting cat. It would be a interesting for a group of people that didn't know Touhou, but for a group familiar with the subject is just seems silly. How many people that voted so far voted for the trick option because they know Orin can change into a cat? Maybe everyone? It's the same reason people voted for options to not hurt the mysterious attacker, at least not seriously.

I wonder how many other times us writers around this site have pulled scenes like this that require reader ignorance to go over as intended.
>> No. 82717
>>82716
Whenever I'm invoking metaknowledge in my arguments, it specifically prefix it with the word "metaknowledge," but I never use it to frame my choice, only to expand on the probable continuation from that choice. That said, I have to forget that it's Orin.
>> No. 82718
>>82716
And that's why it's comedic.
>> No. 82720
>>82718
you should not be posting. you should be picking plotton.
>> No. 82721
>>82716
It's not that unreasonable. I'd say the cat has shown itself to clearly be more intelligent than your average housecat. While believing the cat was the attacker is ridiculous, believing the intelligent cat saw the attacker... well, still a little strange but not so much.

> It's the same reason people voted for options to not hurt the mysterious attacker, at least not seriously.
Since I misread the post and thought we had left the room already, I didn't even consider Orin to be an option. I did, however, know that whoever it was was absolutely no threat to us and did not have any intention of doing real harm, just playing around like a little girl. Or a cat.
>> No. 82722
[X] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
[X] Crouch down and lean in toward the cat:
[X] "Do you see anyone else here, kitty? You would tell me if you did, yes?"
>> No. 82724
[X] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
[X] Crouch down and lean in toward the cat:
[X] "Do you see anyone else here, kitty? You would tell me if you did, yes?"
[X] Tell the cat to not worry, you'll protect it from the enemy.

No disappearin' ninja-ghosts are gonna get our new kitty friend on MY watch!
>> No. 82726
[X] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
[X] Crouch down and lean in toward the cat:
[X] "Do you see anyone else here, kitty? You would tell me if you did, yes?"
[X] Tell the cat to not worry, you'll protect it from the enemy.

Brilliant!
>> No. 82727
[x] Something is wrong, whatever the fuck it is.
[x] Go find the others
[x] Pick up the cat and leave, quickly. Call for help
>> No. 82728
[X] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
[X] Crouch down and lean in toward the cat:
[X] "Do you see anyone else here, kitty? You would tell me if you did, yes?"
[X] Tell the cat to not worry, you'll protect it from the enemy.
>> No. 82732
[X] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
[X] Crouch down and lean in toward the cat:
[X] "Do you see anyone else here, kitty? You would tell me if you did, yes?"
[X] Tell the cat to not worry, you'll protect it from the enemy.

Orin will somehow pull off awesome.jpg in cat form.
>> No. 82733
☞ It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
☞ Crouch down and lean in toward the cat:
☞ "Do you see anyone else here, kitty? You would tell me if you did, yes?"
☞ Tell the cat to not worry, you'll protect it from the enemy.
>> No. 82734
[x] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
[x] Crouch down and lean in toward the cat:
[x] "Do you see anyone else here, kitty? You would tell me if you did, yes?"
[x] Tell the cat to not worry, you'll protect it from the enemy.
>> No. 82736
I hate to do this, but don't expect fast updates again until tomorrow evening. I have a day's worth of packing and train-journey to start on now.

I'll squeeze a couple out tonight though.
>> No. 82739
[x] Optic Camouflage? Shit.
[x] Swing your fists wildly. Kick the cat if you must.
>> No. 82743
File 123878389299.png - (20.07KB , 90x120 , otaconcodec.png ) [iqdb]
82743
[x] Optic Camouflage? Shit.

L...Look out, Hibiki! The guys who stole my
stealth prototypes are in there with you!!!
>> No. 82745
>>82743
For those of you that didn't get it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XLiaASkEIk&feature=related
>> No. 82752
[x] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
[x] Crouch down and lean in toward the cat:
[x] "Do you see anyone else here, kitty? You would tell me if you did, yes?"
[x] Tell the cat to not worry, you'll protect it from the enemy.
>> No. 82754
[x] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
[x] Crouch down and lean in toward the cat:
[x] "Do you see anyone else here, kitty? You would tell me if you did, yes?"
[x] Tell the cat to not worry, you'll protect it from the enemy.
>> No. 82756
[X] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
[X] Crouch down and lean in toward the cat:
[X] "Do you see anyone else here, kitty? You would tell me if you did, yes?"

[X] Tell the cat to not worry, you'll protect it from the enemy.
>> No. 82767
[X] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
[X] Crouch down and lean in toward the cat:
[X] "Do you see anyone else here, kitty? You would tell me if you did, yes?"
[X] Tell the cat to not worry, you'll protect it from the enemy.

I wonder what our reaction to a laughing cat would be
>> No. 82770
I know I'm slowpoking quite a bit here, since this was mentioned in the previous thread. But before more anons confuse themselves further about this, I figure I should point out that Hibiki's status as an oni seems to have been planned from the beginning. All of the hints like the undocumented strength variable or noticing Rinnosuke's lie during the second day had happened before that "oni" write-in was first proposed. And even Soltindir tried to point this out before.

So it's not that the write-in had unintentionally caused some sort of perceptional shift that allowed Hibiki to assume the powers of an oni - the mention of "oni" during the fight with Tewi was nothing more than an amazing irony of words, inspired by a very perceptive anon. But the oni powers seemed to be there from the beginning, and these abilities would have manifested even without anon's choice of words at that time.

Maybe I'm worrying about a minor detail, but it seemed like some actually believed that saying "I'm an oni" brought about these abilities, when they were already planned for this story. Perhaps they remembered the timeline of events wrong, and we can leave it at that. But I don't want anyone to get the idea that we can somehow alter reality through our words - that's not within our known powers. And I just want to avoid possible pitfalls based on that assumption.

Of course, all of this is unrelated to the current choice at hand.


[x] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
[x] Crouch down and lean in toward the cat:
[x] "Do you see anyone else here, kitty? You would tell me if you did, yes?"
[x] Tell the cat to not worry, you'll protect it from the enemy.
>> No. 82772
>>82770

/mindblown

Care to confirm this, Sol?
>> No. 82773
>>82772
Well yes. You were always an Oni.
>> No. 82774
>>82773

No, I mean had you planned on it before we made that write-in?
>> No. 82775
>>82774
Yes. The clues were all there.
>> No. 82776
>>82775

Well... damn.
What're the odds?
I'm shocked that the irony didn't kill you a few threads ago.
>> No. 82777
>>82776
how is it irony that someone thought a character with hints of oni traits should claim to be an oni

that's kind of the exact opposite of irony
>> No. 82778
>>82777

Yeah, but we hadn't expected it. I don't think anyone voted for that particular write-in with the reasoning that "we actually are an oni".

Why do you think most people assumed that it was that choice which made us an Oni (or rather, determined our previously unspecified abilities in pseudo-retcon fashion) in the first place?
>> No. 82780
I'm surprised this hasn't been noticed yet, but then again, it passed me too.
Back during the days of SDMLA(or EoSD) one of the things we found on our inventory was this:
>A pair of knuckle dusters, one is bent out of shape.
>one is bent out of shape.
OH SNAPS.
>> No. 82783
>>82780

I don't see how these two stories could be connected, though.
>> No. 82784
>>82783
Me neither. Most likely it's just HY re-using material that didn't get covered.
>> No. 82785
[X] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
[X] Crouch down and lean in toward the cat:
[X] "Do you see anyone else here, kitty? You would tell me if you did, yes?"
[X] Tell the cat to not worry, you'll protect it from the enemy.

Also, changing the vote. This is awesome.
>> No. 82786
File 123881911446.jpg - (680.06KB , 1500x1040 , Remilia and Satori.jpg ) [iqdb]
82786
>>82783
Romancing the elder sister.
>> No. 82789
File 12388245088.jpg - (52.59KB , 640x480 , payne.jpg ) [iqdb]
82789
>>82786
The truth was a stinging whip-crack through my brain.

A sudden onset of skills and abilities you were previously unaware of. Light-haired blade-users trying to kill you for dubious reasons. Strange girls clapping their hands over your eyes while you have major hard-on to deal with. The eldest of a pair of sisters becoming your most likely love interest early on. Strange blonde-haired women who are likely responsible for the situation in which you currently find yourself.

I was in EoSD Redux.

Funny as hell, it was the most awesome thing I could imagine.
>> No. 82791
[X] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
[X] Crouch down and lean in toward the cat:
[X] "Do you see anyone else here, kitty? You would tell me if you did, yes?"
[X] Tell the cat to not worry, you'll protect it from the enemy.

Back on track...
>> No. 82805
[X]That damn cat ruined a beatiful moment with Satori and now you're being attacked by ninjas. Teach the feline monster a lesson it won't forget.

I know I would get very angry if a cat cockblocked me.
>> No. 82807
[X] It's a trick, there's someone still in here.
[X] Crouch down and lean in toward the cat:
[X] "Do you see anyone else here, kitty? You would tell me if you did, yes?"
[X] Tell the cat to not worry, you'll protect it from the enemy.
>> No. 82810
>>82789

/facepalm

I... I've been so blind...
>> No. 82873
Posting from a psp, new thread within the hour.
>> No. 83129
>>82789

awesome