[Return]
Archived Thread

File 12078020946.jpg - (78.04KB , 385x550 , 1162356648915.jpg ) [iqdb]
8215 No. 8215
You tell the figure that you're not doing anything wrong and vehemently insist that Wriggle is not a "that."

"SHUT UP ALREADY." the voice screams at you. Coming closer. "Go ahead. Just give me a reason. You've already interrupted my sleep tonight, and one less human around her wouldn't really bother anyone. Just dump that thing on the ground and come along like a good little boy. We'll get rid of that thing soon enough." She gestures at wriggle again, coming closer.
As she's gotten closer you can make out some of the details of her outfit. She seems to have black hair, and a red ribbon. Her outfit seems to be primarily red and white.
You hear a rustling noise in the forest near to you.

[ ] Quick! into the forest!
[ ] Remain silent, do nothing.
[ ] Try to go for the camera, Surely you're faster than this girl!
[ ] Put wriggle down.

>> No. 8218
[X] Try to go for the camera, Surely you're faster than this girl!

WE WILL DEFEND OUR PRINCESS!
>> No. 8219
D:
>> No. 8220
[x] Try to go for the camera, Surely you're faster than this girl!
IT'S ON NOW, MIKO. YOU'VE INCITED THE RAGE OF THE KING OF MOE.
>> No. 8221
[X] Quick! into the forest!
>> No. 8222
lol chado Reimu, we are done for
[X] Remain silent, do nothing.
protect wriggle with ur life
>> No. 8223
[ ] Try to go for the camera, Surely you're faster than this girl!

ARMPITS
>> No. 8224
[x] Quick! into the forest!
Make sure its with Wriggle in hand, we're not leaving her behind.
>> No. 8225
[X] Quick! into the forest!
>> No. 8227
[X] Quick! into the forest!

GTFO!
>> No. 8228
FUCK ALL THE OPTIONS

[X] BITCH SLAP THAT WHORE

DO IT ANONS, WE MUST.
>> No. 8229
[X] Try to go for the camera, Surely you're faster than this girl!

This is it Anon. This is where we die. Dying to protect a young woman from a certain death. There is no greater death for a man!
>> No. 8230
[x] Try to go for the camera, Surely you're faster than this girl!
We're the goddamn Speed Grapher, bitches.
>> No. 8231
Wait, what the hell is Reimu doing out here? I thought she didn't do shit unless all of Gensokyo seemed to be at risk.
>> No. 8233
[ ] Quick! into the forest!

NOT THE BRAVEST
>> No. 8234
[x] Try to go for the camera, Surely you're faster than this girl!

blind her with the flash and give the photos to Aya!
>> No. 8235
You have to promise me that we're going to be singing "Blackbird" when we meet Mystia, Kirakishou >:|
>> No. 8237
Also: ARMPITS
>> No. 8238
[X] Put wriggle down.
>> No. 8239
the camera is something like the egg cooking skill now?
>> No. 8240
Also, the choice Nasu-style:

Try to go for the camera, Surely you're faster than this girl...!
>> No. 8242
>>8240
Wait, can we do it nonchalant-like?
>> No. 8243
>>8231
As the sole maiden of the Hakurei Shrine, she is commonly called upon (or calls it upon herself) to investigate strange occurrences throughout the world.
------------------------------------------------
You grab behind your back, and start to whip out the camera, only to have several spikes impale itself in your arm and in the camera. You hear a cracking noise and the camera falls away from your grasp.

"Bad move, kiddo. That was more than enough of a reason. I'd say it was nice knowing you, but then I'd be lying." Reimu sneers.

"I really hope it was worth loosing your life over that... thing."

Your arm is bleeding profusely from where the needles pierced it, and is difficult to move. Wriggle is stil out like a light, and won't be able to help you, and Reimu is PISSED. This is it gentlemen, I do believe we are fucked.

[ ] Make a dash for the woods.
[ ] Charge the bitch.
[ ] Scream.
[ ] Genuflect.
[ ] Remain silent, do nothing.
>> No. 8244
[ ] Charge the bitch.

ANON IS THE BRAVEST, SPIN ON.
>> No. 8245
[X] Make a dash for the woods.
>> No. 8246
File 120780274430.jpg - (81.18KB , 800x598 , Gate of Babylon.jpg ) [iqdb]
8246
Once we befriend Reimu, we'll have Gensokyo in the palm of our hand. Gentlemen, this is the time to strike! This is the time for glory!
>> No. 8247
NO MAN GETS LEFT BEHIND

[ ] Charge the bitch.
>> No. 8249
[X] Make a dash for the woods.

They're rustling. I'll bet you the local Youkai would rather side with Wriggle's defender than the Shrine Maiden.
>> No. 8250
>>8247
THAT INCLUDES THE CAMERA
>> No. 8251
[x] Charge the bitch.

She's gonna pay for destroying a perfectly fine camera!
>> No. 8252
>>8243

[x] YUKARIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

This is her fault!
>> No. 8253
[x] Make a dash for the woods.
This is a pretty evil Reimu we got here... then again I think its probably impossible for her to kill humans being a shrine maiden and all, so we're safe.
>> No. 8254
[X] Genuflect.
>> No. 8255
[x] Charge the bitch.
You know, I never really liked Lame-oo much.
>> No. 8256
>loosing

REIMU SAID LOOSING INSTEAD OF "LOSING" LETS MAKE FUN OF HER SPEECH IMPEDIMENT.

GOOD END
>> No. 8257
[X] Charge the bitch.
We shouldve remained silent.
Lets go out protecting wriggle, what a GAR death.
>> No. 8258
[x] Charge the bitch.

I bet she's so used to danmaku, she'll shit herself when someone charges up to her and ruffles her hair.
>> No. 8259
[X] Charge the bitch.
I AM THE BONE OF MY SWORD!
>> No. 8260
[ ] Make a dash for the woods.

surely, anywhere is safer than here
>> No. 8261
>>8257
ITS NOT ACTUALLY PROTECTING WRIGGLE, BUT WHATEVER. FOR THE CAMERA!
>> No. 8262
>>8261
ALSO, ACTIVATE LHC, FULL POWER
>> No. 8263
[X] Charge the bitch.
Icicle Fall!
>> No. 8264
[X] Charge the bitch.

The bed is made.
>> No. 8265
File 120780292960.jpg - (164.46KB , 800x600 , 1203790897409.jpg ) [iqdb]
8265
Do it Anon! Charge in! WE HAVE THE GLAND!

17 Pieces! Go!
>> No. 8267
>>8243
[X] Charge the bitch.
LET THE BAD END COME!
>> No. 8268
[X] Charge the bitch.

Welp... I mean... well fuck... do it
>> No. 8269
This makes no sense, Reimu doesn't kill humans.
>> No. 8270
>>8269
in soviet gensokyo, mikos kills humans
>> No. 8272
>>8269
HER BOUNDARY OF PATIENCE WAS MANIPULATED. OR SOMETHING!!!
>> No. 8273
You charge ahead, full steam towards Reimu.

"Oh, so that's how you wanna play it, eh kid? Well fine. I'll let you get one shot in. Then, I come for you."
Reimu just stands there as you charge up to her. With out either of you realizing it, a purple miasma arose around you with out even realizing it. Reimu begins hacking and coughing, she tries to back away, but you've gotten in too close, leaning down, you ram your shoulder directly into her stomach. Reimu stumbles back a few steps before falling flat on her back. The miasma around you disappates, and you feel slightly light headed. You decide now is the BEST time for you to escape, and you make a break for the woods.

Question is, Do you even think about trying to get that camera, or do you just escape with wriggle? You'd probally have to put her down, given that you've lost all feeling in the arm with the spikes in it.

[ ] yes.
[ ] no.
>> No. 8274
>>8269
Yes Anon, you are correct. She doesn't attack humans. Now think about it. The "luck" you've had? Rumia healing you? I think deep down you've always known the truth...
>> No. 8275
>>8269
She's Reimu. She can do whatever the fuck she wants.
>> No. 8276
>>8269
...but the ice box with the miraculously disappearing Letty was okay, right? Reimu's characterization throughout the games leaves her personality open to a lot of interpretation. I'm down with this one, just as much as I am down with GM's version of Sakuya and Mokou
>> No. 8277
[ ] Charge the bitch.
>> No. 8278
>>8269
Indeed, which is why even charging her probably wouldn't lead to a bad end. Worst case is we get beaten up, but it was for Wriggle, or the Camera...
>> No. 8279
[X] no.
>> No. 8280
[ ] yes.

GRAB IT WITH OUT MOUTH OR ARMPITS WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE
>> No. 8281
[ ] no.


Save Wriggle, it is anons duty.
>> No. 8282
[x] WHICH ONE IS "ESCAPE WITH WRIGGLE"
>> No. 8283
>>8280
OUR*
>> No. 8284
>>8282

I CAN'T TELL BUT THE SAVE WRIGGLE OPTION IS WHAT I'M GOING FOR
>> No. 8285
lol wut, did we find our secret powers or something?
>> No. 8286
[X] no.

As much as the camera seems like our hax tool, imouto Wriggle demands priority.
>> No. 8287
>>[ ] no.

Fuck the camera! We must escape with delicious Wriggle!
>> No. 8288
>>8280
No man gets left behind!
>> No. 8289
[ ] no.

Camera is broken from spikes. Don't bother. GTFO with little sister.
>> No. 8290
[X] yes.

That camera's our only reliable means of defense, but nobody else cares about that sort of practical bullshit and will opt to save the reverse-trap, so, yeah.
>> No. 8291
>>8274
Fuck, it all makes sense now. Why we're able to so easily sway youkai to our side. Why we've been surviving for this long. The protagonist of Misadventures in Gensokyo is Satan himself.
>> No. 8292
[X]No
Camera is busted anyways.
>> No. 8293
[X] No.

Must not compromise the Wriggle.
>> No. 8294
Fuck! We could totally have picked it up with our freakin' mouths. Damnit. Damnit!
>> No. 8295
[x] no.
Wriggle is way more precious than a camera. Shit now its getting dangerous, I take back what I said earlier about our safety.
>> No. 8296
Why is she such a bitch?
>> No. 8297
>>8296

I dunno, why is she such a THE GAME?
>> No. 8298
>>8297
Reimu's a pretty guy eh, shoots spikes and doesnt afraid of anything
>> No. 8299
[X] Escape to SDM.
>> No. 8300
You know we are fucked when Reimu eventually gets back up.
>> No. 8301
You ignore the camera and charge into the woods, hoping to put as much distance between you and Reimu as possible. Running with little sense of direction, nor really caring where you're going, so long as it's further away from Reimu, you stumble uppon a path. It seems somewhat familiar, but you're not really paying all that much attention. That is until you come to a fork in the path. Quick, Right or Left?

[ ] Right
[ ] Left
[ ] Fuck the paths. Gotta keep moving.
>> No. 8302
Read up on some Koumakyou (http://gallery.gensokyo.org/index.php?cat=81) Reimu's a bit of a bitch.

Yeah, yeah, not canon... but honestly, where's the difference between good fanon and canon with Touhou?
>> No. 8303
Its does not matter if Reimu gets back up, we are powered up now, we win against every Touhou.
>> No. 8304
[ ] Fuck the paths. Gotta keep moving.
THE CENTER PATH IS ONCE AGAIN THE STRONGEST
>> No. 8305
[X] Fuck the paths. Gotta keep moving.

It'll be harder for her to follow us this way, too. Plus this is what we did last time, and it eventually led us to Kourin.
>> No. 8306
[ ] Fuck the paths. Gotta keep moving.

KICK REASON TO THE CURB, FUCK PATHS.
>> No. 8307
[x] Fuck the paths. Gotta keep moving.
>> No. 8308
[ ] Fuck the paths. Gotta keep moving.
>> No. 8309
[X] Left
>> No. 8310
[X] Right
>> No. 8311
[ ] Fuck the paths. Gotta keep moving.
>> No. 8313
File 120780361441.jpg - (30.75KB , 500x586 , Adell.jpg ) [iqdb]
8313
>>8274

We're not demons, befriending youkai is just our style.
>> No. 8314
[X] Left
>> No. 8316
[x] Fuck the paths. Gotta keep moving.
We went straight ahead last time, gonna do the same.
>> No. 8317
File 120780365222.jpg - (98.63KB , 640x480 , 1206285298369.jpg ) [iqdb]
8317
>>8298

>>pretty guy

Yes, indeed.
>> No. 8318
Are we still carrying Wriggle?

Bitch be slowing us down.
>> No. 8319
You ignore both paths and instead charge off into the woods again. Running through the underbrush is making quite a bit of noise, and it's not quick movement. You're getting quite tired. You break out of the trees and come across a clearing. It seems somewhat familiar for some reason. The trees cover most of the sky, so it could be somewhat safe to rest here.
Rest?

[ ] yes
[ ] no.
>> No. 8320
>>8315

We kept her and left the camera behind. We would have had to stop to pick it up... which simply wasn't worth risking Wriggle.
>> No. 8321
>>8313
But....we need more super special awesome powers.....
>> No. 8322
[X] yes
>> No. 8323
[X] yes
>> No. 8324
[x] yes
I guess familiar territory is good. No choice but to wait for help now.
>> No. 8325
[X] yes
>> No. 8326
[X] No.

Kourindou is close, I'm sure. Don't strop till we're safe.
>> No. 8327
[ ] yes

I still think we should've grabbed the camera with out mouth, though.
>> No. 8328
[X] no.
Keep moving, we need to cover more ground
>> No. 8329
[X] no.
It's possible we've gone in a circle.
>> No. 8330
[x] no.
Fall asleep with a bleeding arm and we might not wake up again. At least treat that shit.
>> No. 8331
[X] No.

Don't stop. You can never stop. Run until you die, and then keep running.
>> No. 8332
[X] yes

I'd say no and keep running like a mother fucker regardless of what happens to us, but if we botch this up and Wriggle is implicated in our fuck up, then that is unforgivable.
>> No. 8333
>>8274
No, anon. You are the youkais.
>> No. 8334
You sigh aloud. You've been running for quite some time, and you're really quite tired. You put Wriggle down, as gently as you can with only one hand, and lean her back against a tree on the edge of the clearing. You look down at your arm. It's really a mess. You have three spikes sticking out of it, and there's dried blood all down your arm. Both arms are covered in scratches from running through the underbrush. Wriggle stirs slightly. You look up at the small piece of sky you can see through the canopy and wonder to yourself. Why is this happening to me?

[ ] Attempt to treat your wounds.
[ ] Sit down and relax.
[ ] Start a small fire.
[ ] Look for something to eat.
>> No. 8335
[X] Attempt to treat your wounds.
>> No. 8336
[X] Sit down and relax.
Its gonna heal itself like with Rumia
>> No. 8337
[ ] yes
>> No. 8338
>>8334
[x] Attempt to treat your wounds.
>> No. 8339
[ ] Attempt to treat your wounds.
[X] Plot a camera-rescue mission.

We need delicious Aya route
>> No. 8340
>>8334

[x] Attempt to treat your wounds.
[x] Sit down and relax.

Fire would draw attention, even if small. And heading out on our own in the woods wouldn't be a smart idea at this time of night.
>> No. 8341
[X] Attempt to treat your wounds.
[X] Stay close to Wriggle.

Ought to at least try and patch ourselves up. But we've got to make sure nothing gets to Wriggle.
>> No. 8342
[x] Attempt to treat your wounds.
Until we become a Youkai, treat your own wounds.
>> No. 8343
[x] Attempt to treat your wounds.
>> No. 8344
[ ] Sit down and relax.
>> No. 8345
[x] Attempt to treat your wounds.

And then find some snakes to eat.
>> No. 8346
[X] Attempt to treat your wounds.
Go into the Survival Viewer and treat that arm, Snake.
>> No. 8347
[X] Attempt to treat your wounds.
>> No. 8348
Umm...attempt to treat your wounds with WHAT exactly?
Sit down and relax and pass out and die.
Fire will attract Reimu.
Nothing to eat.

I'm going with mystery option 5 here...
>> No. 8349
[X] Sit down and relax.
>> No. 8350
>>8345 >>8346
Hideomind.
>> No. 8351
>>8348
Well, you know, at least pull the spikes out of your arm and try to staunch the bleeding. I can't really imagine a scenario where leaving the foreign objects impaling us there to be a good idea
>> No. 8352
You decide to attempt to treat your own wounds. You pull lightly on one of the spikes impaling your arm, only to be greeted by a fresh bouquet of pain, blossoming up your arm. OK! Removing the spikes seems a bad idea at this juncture. Looking around the clearing, you see a stump, which aparently has fresh clear water dripping down onto it.

[ ] Drink water.
[ ] Use water to clean wounds.
[ ] Pull out spikes, despite the pain.
[ ] Make some makeshift bandages out of your clothing.
>> No. 8354
[X] Pull out spikes, despite the pain.
>> No. 8355
[ ] Make some makeshift bandages out of your clothing.
>> No. 8356
I'm still waiting on the Rumia porn that was promised a few threads back. Also,

[X] Make some makeshift bandages out of your clothing.
>> No. 8357
[X] Drink water.
Then
[X] Use water to clean wounds.
>> No. 8358
[ ] Drink water.
This is probably the fountain of youth.
>> No. 8359
>>8352
[X] Use water to clean wounds.
>> No. 8360
[X] Use water to clean wounds.
[X] Pull out spikes, despite the pain.
[X] Make some makeshift bandages out of your clothing.

We don't do shit half-way.
>> No. 8361
[ ] Make some makeshift bandages out of your clothing.
>> No. 8362
[x] Pull out spikes, despite the pain.
>> No. 8363
[X] Make some makeshift bandages out of your clothing.
>> No. 8364
>>8360
Bandages first. Removing the spikes will cause excessive bleeding.
>> No. 8365
[x] Make some makeshift bandages out of your clothing.
For puncture wounds, never pull out the objects as it would result it additional bleeding.
>> No. 8366
[x] Make some makeshift bandages out of your clothing.
ITT, we learn First Aid.
>> No. 8367
>>8360
[X] Use water to clean wounds.
[X] Pull out spikes, despite the pain.
[X] Make some makeshift bandages out of your clothing.

I'm with you.
>> No. 8368
ITT Anon knows nothing about wilderness survival but is desperate enough to try anything.

Kinda makes me glad I was a Boy Scout. Minus the ritual sacrifice and rape and all...
>> No. 8369
You look at your clothing and decide that you should make some bandages for your arm. You take off your shirt and rip a portion of the back of it off to make some bandages. You wrap your arm up in the scraps of cloth, and tie it off. It doesn't look pretty, wrapped up in parts of a shirt, with spikes sticking out of it, but it may prevent you from bleeding out.

[ ] Relax.
[ ] Drink water.
[ ] Go to sleep.
[ ] Look for food.
>> No. 8370
[X] Use water to clean wounds.
[X] Pull out spikes, despite the pain.
[X] Make some makeshift bandages out of your clothing.

Seems good.
>> No. 8371
File 120780479168.png - (182.13KB , 825x1191 , koumakyou_former_part_082.png ) [iqdb]
8371
SUDDENLY!
>> No. 8372
>>8368
gotta keep that girl scout population down somehow.
>> No. 8373
>>8368
>Minus the ritual sacrifice and rape and all...

But thats the best part!
>> No. 8374
[X] Go to sleep.

Long day is looooooooooong.
>> No. 8375
[X] Drink water.

What if it's magical healing water?
>> No. 8376
[x] Drink water.
[x] Sleep
Finding food is too troublesome in our condition.
>> No. 8377
[X] Relax.
>> No. 8378
>>8369
W-wait, what? You're supposed to make bandages, clean wound, remove spikes, apply bandages!
>> No. 8379
[X] Drink water.

Might as well quench our thirst.

No sleeping. Defense of Wriggle is priority 1.
>> No. 8380
[x] Drink water
It is delicious water. You must drink.
>> No. 8381
[X] Drink water.

Water will sustain us. Can go without food longer than water.
>> No. 8382
>>8372
Yours had girls?!?! 0_o LUCKY!
>> No. 8383
[ ] Drink water.
>> No. 8384
[X] Drink water.
>> No. 8385
>>8382
o_O
>> No. 8386
[ ] Relax.
DON'T DO IT
WHEN YOU WANNA COME
>> No. 8387
>>8382
facepalm.jpg

The girl scouts of america? sells cookies and doesnt afraid of anything?
>> No. 8388
[X] Drink water.

so your ready for some F.O.E
>> No. 8389
>>8387
The Girl Scouts are good for 2 things. Selling my crack cocaine in cookie form and porn.
>> No. 8390
You take a sip of the water and feel refreshed.
Strangely enough, your arm doesn't hurt as much either. You still feel a bit woozy, so you go back over to where Wriggle is still out like a light. You wonder how she could have stayed out through all this. Though it seems like she wasn't.
". . . th.. thank you..." comes a very small voice.
You look at wriggle, who is looking at you eyes slightly tearing up.
"You barely know me, but you risked your life to protect me... thank you..."
You wonder why she didn't do something to help you during your little encounter with Reimu. Wriggle pulls her legs up against her, and rocks back and forth slightly.

[ ] Ask why she didn't help.
[ ] Ruffle her hair, and tell her it was nothing.
[ ] Smile at her, and reassure her.
[ ] Tell her you're "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you."
>> No. 8391
[ ] Tell her you're "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you."
>> No. 8392
[x] Ruffle her hair, and tell her it was nothing.
In before blacking out on us again.
>> No. 8394
[x] Ruffle her hair, and tell her it was nothing.
RUFFLING FINGER!
>> No. 8395
[ ] Ruffle her hair, and tell her it was nothing.
>> No. 8396
[X] Ruffle her hair, and tell her it was nothing.
>> No. 8397
[X] Ruffle her hair, and tell her it was nothing.
>> No. 8398
[X] Ruffle her hair, and tell her it was nothing.

Oh god, the word "ruffle"...
>> No. 8399
[X] Ruffle her hair, and tell her it was nothing.
[X] Smile at her, and reassure her.

She's important. We should reassure her.
>> No. 8400
[X] Ruffle her hair, and tell her it was nothing.

Anon, we are in like Flint. patchygj.jpg
>> No. 8401
File 120780568733.jpg - (30.08KB , 306x350 , 56334472_62836b2094_o.jpg ) [iqdb]
8401
[X] Tell her you're "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you."
>> No. 8402
[ ] Ruffle her hair, and tell her you're "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you."
>> No. 8403
You reach over to Wriggle and ruffle her hair for the second time tonight. You tell her that it was nothing and you'd have done the same for any of your friends.
"Ah... you mean Cirno and Rumia?"
You nod.
Wriggle smies warmly, while looking down at her knees. "They're very lucky to have met someone like you. I am too..." She looks up to you still smiling. "I think we should go look for them tomorrow. They must be quite worried about you."
You nod again, yawning slightly.

[ ] Go to sleep.
[ ] Keep watch and tell Wriggle to get some sleep.
[ ] Chat a bit more with Wriggle.
>> No. 8404
[X] Keep watch and tell Wriggle to get some sleep.
>> No. 8405
[ ] Chat a bit more with Wriggle.
>> No. 8406
[ ] Keep watch and tell Wriggle to get some sleep.
>> No. 8407
I thought it was lame-oo's job to save poor humans like us, not fucking throw Persuasion Needles in our arm.
>> No. 8408
[X] Chat a bit more with Wriggle.
>> No. 8409
File 120780590041.jpg - (90.79KB , 800x600 , Saber.jpg ) [iqdb]
8409
[x] Go to sleep. Tell Wriggle to throw my sword into the lake.
>> No. 8410
[X] Keep watch and tell Wriggle to get some sleep.
>> No. 8411
[ ] Chat a bit more with Wriggle.
>> No. 8412
[ ] Go to sleep.

AFTER LOOKING AT OUR ARM AND SEEING WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON THERE OH GOD HOW IT MUST HURT!
>> No. 8413
[X] Keep watch and tell Wriggle to get some sleep.

We'll take care of her.
>> No. 8414
[X] Chat a bit more with Wriggle.

Fuck these low-level bosses are as easy.
>> No. 8415
[x] Go to sleep.
>> No. 8416
[X] Chat a bit more with Wriggle.

BONDING TIME
>> No. 8417
Chatting wins! Huzzah!
>> No. 8418
>>8414
Low level bosses are low level bosses for a reason. Now, try any of this shit with NEET, Remilia, or Yuyuko, and see how well it works.
>> No. 8419
[x] Go to sleep.
How much blood have we lost, I don't think we should really be staying up.
>> No. 8420
[x] Keep watch and tell Wriggle to get some sleep.

...because it is exactly what I'm gonna do right now. Much obliged for the fiction Kira; you've earned your rightful place in Valhalla this night.
>> No. 8421
oh god. I think I just figured it out. Anon is the avatar of the lake or something. Water heals us.
>> No. 8422
>>8421
HECK YES
>> No. 8423
File 120780629278.png - (22.96KB , 520x520 , danteclassy.png ) [iqdb]
8423
>>8421

We're Dante. Crazy enough to chat it up with a youkai while having several spikes jammed in our shoulder.
>> No. 8424
Go to sleep with spikes still in your arm. This is a winning decision. Since we are somehow magically healed at least pull them out and bandage yourself.
>> No. 8425
[X] Make some makeshift bandages out of your clothing.
>> No. 8426
You and wriggle talk some more for a few minutes. She tells you a couple of funny stories about the misadventures she's been involved in at the hands of Cirno. You tell her some stories of your home. All in all it seems like a plesant little conversation. You yawn again. Damn, you really didn't think that you were THIS tired, but aparently your body has other ideas. The world swirls around a bit, and you slide down to the ground. Wriggle looks a little shocked at your sudden turn, but doesn't move from where she's sitting. The world slowly fades to black.

[ ] 1
[ ] 5
[ ] 9
[ ] 0
>> No. 8427
File 120780642274.jpg - (62.39KB , 600x600 , 1203320553196.jpg ) [iqdb]
8427
>>Low level bosses are low level bosses for a reason. Now, try any of this shit with NEET, Remilia, or Yuyuko, and see how well it works.

I would NEVER attempt to ruffle hair as sublime as Kaguya's! Hair such as hers is to be gently stroked and caressed, the long strands sliding through your fingers like fine sand.

If ruffling is the hair equivalent of a "quickie", then what must be done to Kaguya's hair is nothing less than long, slow, passionate love-making.
>> No. 8428
[x] 9
>> No. 8429
[ ] 9
Clearly, this choice is the strongest.
>> No. 8430
[ ] 5

Delicious prime number.
>> No. 8431
[ ] 0
I bet you expected everyone to choose 9
>> No. 8432
[x] 9
STRONGEST ANSWER
>> No. 8433
[X] 5
MIND CRUSH.
>> No. 8434
[X] 0
>> No. 8435
[X] 9
fuck yes cirno.
We dreaming now about having sex with cirno?
>> No. 8436
[X] 9

Magic number.
>> No. 8437
>>8426
I COUNTER YOUR EXPECTATIONS

[X] 5
>> No. 8438
[x] 0

LELOUCH!!!!!
>> No. 8439
[ ] 5

Slowpoke.jpg
>> No. 8441
>>8426
[x] 9

This is the correct answer. If you add all of them together you get 15. If you divide 15 by 5 (the second answer) you get 3. Multiply that by itself and you get 9.
>> No. 8442
[X] 9

Waking up and seeing this is still up, must be my lucky day.
>> No. 8443
[x] 9

The third choice. 3*3 = 9
>> No. 8444
>>8443>>8441

Mathmind.
>> No. 8445
>>8441>>8443

lulz math mind
>> No. 8446
You wake up a good deal of time later. It's day now, sunlight is streaming through the canopy, and Wriggle isn't there anymore. Wait, what? You bolt upright, and are rewarded with a throbbing pain in your bandaged arm. Looking around, you don't see anyone in the clearing. You try to stand, but find yourself lacking in the strength to do so. You feel slightly lightheaded. Inspecting the bandages on your arm, you find that they're slightly damp with blood. Guess you're still bleeding, albeit slowly. You drag yourself back over to the stump and take a drink of water. You feel slightly better.

[ ] Call out for Wriggle, Cirno, or Rumia.
[ ] Try to stand.
[ ] Stay put.
[ ] Drink some more water.
>> No. 8448
[X] 9
A rather obvious choice.
>> No. 8449
[X] Call out for Wriggle, Cirno, or Rumia.

Please be okay.
>> No. 8450
[ ] Drink some more water.
>> No. 8451
[X] Call out for Wriggle, Cirno, or Rumia.
>> No. 8452
[x] Try to stand.
I can smell shocking twist a mile away.
>> No. 8453
[X] Drink some more water.
Lets tank energy
>> No. 8454
[X] Drink some more water.

Standing and shouting are not a good idea. This takes up some of our already sapped strength.
>> No. 8455
[ ] Drink some more water.
>> No. 8456
[X] Drink some more water.

Calling out didn't work out so well for us last time.
>> No. 8457
[x] Drink some more water.
We can't keep doing this forever. A couple more times and we're off to a bad end.
>> No. 8458
[X] Drink some more water.
>> No. 8459
[ ] Drink some more water.
>> No. 8460
[ ] Drink some more water.

Where are we drinking water from anyways? We're sitting beside a tree.
>> No. 8461
[X] Drink some more water.
>> No. 8462
we really should do something about that wound, its not healthy to run around with shit stuck in your arm
>> No. 8464
>>8421
Gensokyo: Repercussions of Evil

Anonymous waited. The stars above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were lakes in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them
now for years. His warnings to Ceerno were not listened to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Anonymous was an anon for fourteen years. When he was young he watched boats and he said to dad "I want to be on the boats daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY LAKES"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the forrest of the Gensokioh he knew there were lakes.
"This is Ceerno" the radio crackered. "You must fight the lakes!"
So Anonymous gotted his hand and ruffled the trees.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the lakes
"I will bad end at him" said the lake and he fired the bad ends. Anonymous ruffled at it and tried to blew it up. But the celing fell and they were trapped and not able to ruffle.
"No! I must kill the lakes" he shouted
The radio said "No, Anonymous. You are the lakes."
And then Anonymous was healed by water.
>> No. 8465
[X] Drink some more water.
>> No. 8466
[X] Try to stand.
Sitting out in the open with a possible encounter with less friendly youkai is a bad idea.
>> No. 8467
is it vitaminwater? good stuff.
>> No. 8468
You cup your hands, and drink some more of the clear fresh water that's dripping onto the stump. You feel slightly better than you did before, but your head and arm still throb in pain. It sounds like there's a commotion going on nearby, but you can't tell where. The sunlight streams down from the canopy above, making the whole clearing plesantly warm. You Yawn again invoulentarily.

[ ] Sleep.
[ ] Stay put, awake.
[ ] Get up.
[ ] Try to investigate the source of the noise.
>> No. 8469
File 120780709238.jpg - (101.46KB , 356x500 , 1185202043773.jpg ) [iqdb]
8469
>>Where are we drinking water from anyways? We're sitting beside a tree.

Didn't you wonder why Cirno hasn't come back to us?
>> No. 8470
[X] Try to investigate the source of the noise.
>> No. 8471
[X] Try to investigate the source of the noise.

Might be important.
>> No. 8472
[X] Try to investigate the source of the noise.
And anons adventure continues
>> No. 8473
[x] Try to investigate the source of the noise
>> No. 8474
[ ] Try to investigate the source of the noise.
>> No. 8475
>>8468
[ ] Try to investigate the source of the noise.
>> No. 8476
[x] Try to investigate the source of the noise.
Please don't be Reimu
>> No. 8477
[ ] Try to investigate the source of the noise.

ENOUGH OF THIS LYING AROUND SHIT! WE MUST FORGE ONWARD, FOR THE SAKE OF THE HAREM!
>> No. 8478
[ ] Try to investigate the source of the noise.

Pretty cool guy. investigates strange noises and doesnt afraid of anything.
>> No. 8479
>>8469

WE ARE AS ONE
>> No. 8480
[X] Try to investigate the source of the noise.

Might as well go see what the commotion is about
>> No. 8481
[ ] Try to investigate the source of the noise.

I've found suicidal choices often provide the best chance of survival.
>> No. 8482
[X] Try to investigate the source of the noise.
>> No. 8483
[X] Try to investigate the source of the noise.
>> No. 8484
>>8469
Well played, Anon. Well played.
>> No. 8485
[X] Sleep.

Bloody-minded.
>> No. 8486
Is it starting to be time for a new thread?
>> No. 8487
I will archive these tomorrow at some point in time. Also, I'll add you to the RSS updates as to when your threads start.
>> No. 8488
You crawl across the clearing to where the noise sounds the loudest.
"Are you SURE we're going in the right direction?"
"Uwaaaa... Hurry up!"
"I SAID I'm sure, didn't I? They wouldn't lie to me."
"I'm sorry, but why am *I* here?"
"We told you! Uuuu... Wriggle found us and said the human was hurt! You have to help him!"
"RIGHT! SO KEEP MOVING!"
"AH! Quit pushign me, please. I'm moving along as quickly as I can!"
Suddenly, The troup steps forth into the clearing. You lie there, dumbfounded. Cirno, Rumia, Wriggle and Rinnosuke look down on your prone form.
"Oh my! This is quite bad!" Rinnosuke hurries over to your side with what looks like a first aid kit.
"HUMAN!" Cirno rushes forward, only to be stopped by Rinnosuke. "See! I found her! I found her! I told you I would!"
Rumia seems to have suddenly become quite shy, and is hanging back at the edge of the clearing.
"Uuu... I'm glad you're ok.." She says in a small voice."
"I'm sorry, but this next part is going to hurt." Rinnosuke tells you right as he forcefully pulls one of the spikes from your arm. You flinch. Ah well, now that they're all back together, you can relax for now, right? Wriggle and Rumia look at you with worried expressions on thier faces. Cirno continues blabbing at you, while Rinnosuke finishes removing the spikes, and is putting medication on your arm.

[ ] Lay there while Rinnosuke treats your arm.
[ ] Fall asleep again.
[ ] Reassure Wriggle.
[ ] Reassure Rumia.
[ ] Tell Cirno to shut up.
>> No. 8489
>>8488
wait.

'her'?
>> No. 8490
[ ] Reassure Wriggle.

Wriggle is now my favourite.
>> No. 8491
[X] Reassure Wriggle.
[X] Reassure Rumia.

Both of them deserve our love.
>> No. 8492
>>8488
Anon is a woman?
>> No. 8493
[X] Reassure Rumia.

Why can't I choose all three little sister options, oh whyy
>> No. 8494
>>8489
>"HUMAN!" Cirno rushes forward, only to be stopped by Rinnosuke. "See! I found her! I found her! I told you I would!"
>> No. 8495
[X] Reassure Wriggle.
[X] Reassure Rumia.

I pick both. So moe, I'm going to die.
>> No. 8496
>>8487
Sweet. thanks. I just need to remember to put a subject in at the start of these.
>>8486
Probally, but it's also almost tiem for me to sleep too, so it'll probally be one or two more choices in here, then an 8~9 hour gap. Then running all day tomorrow again, as I have the day off from work.
>> No. 8497
[ ] Tell Cirno to shut up.

She's ruining the moment. Mannosuke path could open up for us!
>> No. 8498
[x] Reassure Rumia.
[x] Reassure Wriggle.

Both.
>> No. 8499
>>8488

Wait wait wait, her?
>> No. 8500
>>8488
Anon is a man. A manly man. I can see why such an error would be easy to make; what with all the female characters.
>> No. 8501
[ ] Reassure Rumia.
>> No. 8502
[x] Reassure Wriggle.
[x] Reassure Rumia.
Also please don't tell me we're female
>> No. 8503
>"See! I found her! I found her!
>I found her! I found her!
>I found her!
>her!
>her
>her

HOLY FUCK PLOT TWIST

Also:

[X] Lay there while Rinnosuke treats your arm.
>> No. 8504
>>8494
Cirno went to find Rumia. She found her, and thus is stating such.
>> No. 8505
>>8489
Cirno went to find rumia. She found said rumia. That was the mission with wich cirno was tasked, and now she's returned. She wants her EXP, GP, and Ruffles nao plz.
>> No. 8506
>>"HUMAN!" Cirno rushes forward, only to be stopped by Rinnosuke. "See! I found her! I found her! I told you I would!"
Rumia seems to have suddenly become quite shy, and is hanging back at the edge of the clearing.

SHE'S TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE FOUND RUMIA AFTER SHE RAN OFF, YOU DUMB FUCKS
>> No. 8507
[x] Reassure Rumia.
She needs reassuring the most. After all, we went FIESTA TIME on her.
>> No. 8508
>>8499
found her as in cirno found rumia like she said she would, you (9)'s
>> No. 8509
[ ] Reassure Wriggle.
[ ] Reassure Rumia.

BOTH OUR LITTLE SISTERS MUST BE REASSHNNNNNNNNNNGH
>> No. 8510
[ ] Lay there while Rinnosuke treats your arm.

I think we just might have put Rinnosuke on the shrinebitch's shit list. Oh well.
>> No. 8511
>>8506
Oooohh
>> No. 8512
>>8506 >>8508
I'm not so proud as I won't bash my head against the nearest wall for not realizing this myself.
>> No. 8513
[ ] Reassure Wriggle

Also
>"HUMAN!" Cirno rushes forward, only to be stopped by Rinnosuke. "See! I found her! I found her! I told you I would!"

I think the first thing anon would notice when arriving at Gensokyo would be a change in his chest and genitals. Since we know that anon is male.
>> No. 8514
>>8513
Slowpalm.jpg
>> No. 8515
[x] Reassure Rumia with a RUFFLING FINGER
>> No. 8516
[x] Reassure Rumia.
[x] Reassure Wriggle.
>> No. 8517
Reassuring ruffles for Rumia and Wriggle!
>> No. 8518
File 120780855521.jpg - (194.52KB , 640x700 , 1206970422099.jpg ) [iqdb]
8518
You smile up at both Wriggle and Rumia and tell them that you're ok. Rinnosuke's here and he'll make sure your arm is fixed up properly.
Rumia smiles slightly at this, and Wriggle perks up quite a bit. Cirno looks around, not quite understanding what just happened.
"Hey, why didn't you say something to me too? Huh? Why? whywhwywhwywhwywhwywhwywhwyhwywhwhy?"

[ ] Shush Cirno.
[ ] Apologize to Cirno.
[ ] Ask Rinnosuke how much longer the treatment is going to take.
>> No. 8519
[ ] Apologize to Cirno.
>> No. 8520
[X] Apologize to Cirno.
>> No. 8521
[ ] Apologize to Cirno.
>> No. 8522
[ ] Apologize to Cirno.
>> No. 8523
[x] Apologize to Cirno. Ruffle her hair to keep her in line.
>> No. 8524
[X] Apologize to Cirno.

"I'm sorry, Cirno, but you just wouldn't shut up long enough for me to get a word in edgewise."
>> No. 8525
[X] Apologize to Cirno.
>> No. 8526
[X] Apologize to Cirno.
[X] Ruffle Cirno's hair.

Love her, too.
>> No. 8527
[x] Apologize to Cirno.
>> No. 8528
[X] Apologize to Cirno.
[X] Ruffle Cirno's hair.
>> No. 8529
>>[ ] Apologize to Cirno.

With a ruffle to the head.
>> No. 8530
We're almost at 10,000 posts, guys.
>> No. 8531
>>8530
Don't fuck up the GET.
>> No. 8532
You apologize to Cirno. Telling her you didn't mean to ignore her, but you didn't want to interrupt her, as she seemed so happy telling her story. Rumia giggles into her hand and Wriggle lets out a laugh. Cirno turns slightly red before laughing with the other two.
"Alright, I believe I've done everything I can do here at the moment." Rinnosuke stands up, and helps you up. "Now all that's left is to get you somewhere to rest for a while."
Rinnosuke puts your good arm around his shoulder, and props you up, helping you walk.

(Good night Anon. MiG continues tomorrow moring 10 Am EST, ish.)
-Fadeout-
*cue ED*
>> No. 8534
>>8532
Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the wrigglebugs bite
>> No. 8535
>>8532
The Kaiji ED, right?
>> No. 8536
Who's Ed?
>> No. 8538
>>8532
T-ten AM?!?!?

Woah. That's some dedication.
>> No. 8540
Thx for the stories, thoroughly enjoyed it.
>> No. 8541
>>8534
Unless, y'know, you WANT them to...
>> No. 8542
File 120780934872.jpg - (186.21KB , 800x600 , Misc144.jpg ) [iqdb]
8542
Awesome. We have our little sisters together, and we should be able to recover if we rest a bit.

Thanks for the fun Kira. See you tomorrow.
>> No. 8543
File 12078093694.jpg - (205.58KB , 500x511 , 1206828742539.jpg ) [iqdb]
8543
>>8536
I don't know who Ed is.
>> No. 8544
>>8532

NANTOKANAREEEEEEEE
>> No. 8545
G'night
>> No. 8546
Now that we've attained Wriggle, next we'll make Yuka fall for us!
>> No. 8547
>>8546
We're going after the lesser youkai. Mystia is next for our little sister harem.
>> No. 8549
>>8546

Don't get ahead of yourself now. We need to gather the (9) crew togther first. Once we've completed the party, then we strike a bigger target, like Reisen or Keine. Then we slowly work our way up the ranks. I can see it now...
>> No. 8550
I am still Intruiged by the fact that water heals us
>> No. 8551
>>8550
It didn't heal, our arm's still bleeding pretty good. It just refreshed, which is what water's supposed to do, anyway.
>> No. 8552
File 120780985156.jpg - (49.93KB , 572x800 , 1205474635760.jpg ) [iqdb]
8552
I'm very disappointed by this girl though.

Being a bitch to Youkai is one thing, but attacking humans with lethal intent? And for what reason exactly? I mean I might understand if she was aiming for Wriggle and missed, but that seems unlikely. And even against Youkai she usually isn't the aggressor.
>> No. 8553
So, what was that purple miasma thing when we tackled raymoooh
>> No. 8554
>>8550
Play etrian odyssey. It's a great game for DS, eh is a long ass RPG and doesn't afraid of anything. Pain in the butt to find, but well worth it. If you suppor the roigiginal we might get the sequil translated.
>> No. 8555
>>8552

We'd better go up to her shrine as soon as we're healed and have a word with her.
>> No. 8557
File 120781014736.png - (163.21KB , 836x1195 , koumakyou_former_part_013.png ) [iqdb]
8557
>>8552
Chado's Reimu is a bitch.
>> No. 8560
File 120781074869.png - (79.09KB , 440x248 , 1187953551548.png ) [iqdb]
8560
>>8554
oh shit

EVEN IN RUFFLE QUEST, F.O.E.
>> No. 8562
Does anyone else realize that we've removed the one weakness that was keeping Rumia from going on a massive killing spree?
>> No. 8567
File 120781315261.jpg - (158.51KB , 900x720 , 822e5500106a907cafada8ba0f258ebe.jpg ) [iqdb]
8567
>>8562
Yes, and if she weren't still slightly afraid of us after our little hallucinatory episode, she would absolutely adore us for it.

When Gensokyo becomes awash in blood and the land is plunged into eternal darkness, we will be among the few who are spared.
Until she runs out of food, at least.
>> No. 8570
>>8553
>So, what was that purple miasma thing when we tackled raymoooh

1) When we snapped medicine's photo we captured her ability to emit crazy purple knockout gas
2) Medicine's doll had been following us around and decided to spring into action
3) Wriggle's Butterfree used Poison Powder
3) Yukari did it
>> No. 8571
>>8562

Maybe she's become more interested in things other than food now that she can see her surroundings.

Don't worry, we'll remove that ribbon seal eventually. Accidentally through ruffling, even.
>> No. 8572
>2) Medicine's doll had been following us around and decided to spring into action
>3) Wriggle's Butterfree used Poison Powder

We don't seem to have been affected by the miasma like Reimu was. These two would both be sort of indiscriminate in who they affected, so they're probably out.
>> No. 8574
>>8572

Well he did feel light-headed, though Reimu did collapse in a coughing fit; maybe as a youkai poison, it's just super effective towards the undead/mikos with spiritual cachet. Or possibly dumbass built some tolerance to it from interacting with Medicine before, or alternatively through staining himself with protective pheromones by ruffling Wriggle's hair. Dumbass apparently tends to hallucinate for unknown reasons; incidentally, angeldust is one hell of a cough suppressant.

I'm just hoping this is not some unique shounen ability dumbass is discovering in himself.
>> No. 8582
>>8574
It's medicine
>> No. 8592
We really need to get Kira and GM on opposite 12 hour schedules.
>> No. 8593
>>8574

Anon wakes up back in Rinnosuke's house:

"Are you okay you seemed to be hallucinating earlier?"
Looking down you see your hand, IS A STUMP!


*BAD END*
>> No. 8595
Man, this is my first time checking out this WUiG stuff and I just read through Day 2. This shit is awesome! Makes me a bit sad I could never participate in it due to work...
>> No. 8596
Wait a minute . . . spikes? I don't ever remember Reimu using anything other than paper amulets and orbs unless one of the PC-98 games was Raymoo's wacky dart-throwing adventure.

I can't help but think that this may be some sort of illusion designed to play off of anon's tendency to label Reimu as evil/a zombie/etc.

Then again that would only really be within the realm of possibility if someone had been following anon around and doing harmful but not fatal things just to screw wit-

Wait a second . . .

'Illusion' 'Spike'
'Illusion' 'Needle'
'Apparition Nee-nOtHiNg To SeE hErE. mOvE aLoNg.
>> No. 8597
>>8596
She throws spikes in 7.5. Or at least something like them.
>> No. 8598
>>8596
>>8597
She uses needles.
>> No. 8601
>>8598
Persuasion needles. I've never understood that name.
>> No. 8602
>>8601

Apparently not persuasive enough.
>> No. 8609
THE MORE YOU KNOW
>> No. 8610
File 120783527277.jpg - (65.99KB , 500x328 , MoreYouKnow.jpg ) [iqdb]
8610
Oh, the 5A attack. Oddly enough, I always assumed it was the same cards from her 5B only viewed from the side.
>> No. 8613
Mornin folks. Eating now, Post incoming in about 7 minutes.
>> No. 8615
>>8613
Horray!