[Return]
Archived Thread

File 12380324299.jpg - (59.72KB , 650x620 , downtherabbithole.jpg ) [iqdb]
81239 No. 81239
"Well," you say, so close to Tewi that your breath mingles with hers. She smells like cheap soap and too much time underground.
"I meant just before the battle ..." You can't help but grin, but you shouldn't kiss this girl. She's insane! She's completely fucking batshit crazy! She went for you with a meat cleaver and she speaks in bad, bad rhyme. Crazy girls, hmm.
"But hell," you say. "Why not?"
"Mmmhmm." Tewi makes an appreciative noise. In the corner of your vision, you can see Rinnosuke putting his face in his hand. A moment later you reflexively close your eyes as Tewi moves her face forward, lips connecting with yours. Her tongue forces your lips apart but darts back before you react.
She kisses you almost gently, moving with such aching slowness that you barely restrain yourself from grabbing her, from forcing more pressure, more.
"Mmm." She makes another little noise as she kisses you deeper, for just a moment, before breaking off, dropping from your neck and scampering backwards a few feet.

"Wha ... " You take a deep breath, stunned for a moment. Tewi grins, her face flushed.
"That enough luck for 'ya?" She asks, winking.
You nod. "I think so. Wouldn't mind some more sometime." You can't stop yourself from saying it.
Tewi giggles and hops from foot to foot. "I bet you would, big strong Oni~"
You laugh, now she's just being absurd. Tewi flashes you another grin before turning to Rinnosuke.
"I don't know why you're despairing, Pigsy." She puts her hands on her hips. "You have an Oni, and so do I!" She patters across the room, over to the doorway. "I have things to do," she mock bows. "Enjoy your tea-party!"
She vanishes through the door, wiggling her hips as she goes. You're almost sure that was aimed at you.

Rinnosuke just looks at you with an unimpressed expression.
"What?" You ask.
"That was ... ill-advised." He says.
You shrug. "I suppose it was, really." You don't much care, your mind is still replaying the feeling of Tewi's drawn-out kiss.
He taps his forehead. "Tewi is somewhat ... unhinged."
"No kidding." You say. "She's ... well, something." You're just not sure what she is yet. "Where did she go anyway?" You ask.
Rinnosuke rolls his sleeve back and glances at his watch. "Probably to have a shower." He says. "It's nearly nine at night."
"So I guess I'm staying here tonight?" You ask
"He nods. "You're welcome. I would suggest locking the door though."
"You have rooms here?" You ask. "Under a car park?"
"It's very basic," Rinnosuke explains. "A few office rooms and some storage space we've commandeered, pretty much. Running water and all of Tewi's junk." He shrugs. "It's not much, but it's a safe-house at least."
"Mm." You glance around, before sitting down in a chair opposite Rinnosuke. "So ..."

[ ] Ask him about himself.
[ ] Ask him more about Tewi.
[ ] Ask him about Youmu.
[ ] Ask him about Satori.
[ ] Ask him about Rika.
[ ] Ask him about Sigma.
[ ] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.
[ ] Ask him something else.

>> No. 81240
[x] Ask him about himself.
>> No. 81241
[x] Ask him more about Tewi.
[x] Ask him about Youmu.
[x] Ask him about himself.
[x] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.
>> No. 81242
[x] Ask him more about Tewi.
[x] Ask him about Youmu.
[x] Ask him about Satori.
[x] Ask him about himself.
[x] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.

Asking about Satori would be nice, to see if what he says to us has changed compared to before.
>> No. 81243
[x] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.
>> No. 81244
[ ] Ask him about himself.
[ ] Ask him about Sigma.
[ ] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.
>> No. 81246
[x] Ask him more about Tewi.
[x] Ask him about Youmu.
[x] Ask him about Satori.
[x] Ask him about himself.
[x] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.

Walls!
>> No. 81247
[ ] Ask him about himself.
[ ] Ask him more about Tewi.
[ ] Ask him about Youmu.
[ ] Ask him about Satori.
[ ] Ask him about Rika.
[ ] Ask him about Sigma.
[ ] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.

I want everything.
>> No. 81249
[x] Ask him about himself.
[x] Ask him about Sigma.
[x] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.

Eh I'd rather keep it limited to the necessities.
>> No. 81250
[x] Ask him about Satori.
[x] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.
>> No. 81251
>>81239
[X] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.

Y'all want another wall? From Rinnosuke?
Seriously?
>> No. 81252
[x] Ask him more about Tewi.
[x] Ask him about Youmu.
[x] Ask him about Satori.
[x] Ask him about himself.
[x] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.
>> No. 81253
[x] Ask him more about Tewi.
[x] Ask him about Youmu.
[x] Ask him about Satori.
[x] Ask him about himself.
[x] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.
>> No. 81254
[x] Ask him more about Tewi.
[x] Ask him about Youmu.
[x] Ask him about Satori.
[x] Ask him about himself.
[x] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.

Seems enough.
>> No. 81257
>>81251
I'd Rinnosuke's wall.
>> No. 81258
FFFFFF WALL

Tomorrow.
>> No. 81259
[x] Follow Tewi.

Why spend time with Rinnosuke when you can follow Tewi.
I bet she can explain things better and in a more fun way.
>> No. 81262
File 12380409577.jpg - (32.54KB , 500x500 , 41M4AY6MBFL._SS500_.jpg ) [iqdb]
81262
>>81257
http://www.amazon.com/You-Know-Youre-Gay-When/dp/0809233207
>> No. 81264
[X] Ask him more about Tewi.
[X] Ask him about Youmu.
[X] Ask him about Satori.
[X] Ask him about himself.
[X] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.
A giant wall? That seems reasonable.
>> No. 81266
[X] Ask him more about Tewi.
[X] Ask him about Youmu.
[X] Ask him about Satori.
[X] Ask him about himself.
[X] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.

Let's get to know some more about this happy little group.
>> No. 81273
[x] Ask him more about Tewi.
[x] Ask him about Youmu.
[x] Ask him about Satori.
[x] Ask him about himself.
[x] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.

>>81216
...Are you high, dumb, or just stupid?
And unless you were trying to make a joke (and failing spectacularly) with that "growing trees" comment, you have also failed at lofty arrogance, which is really funny.
>> No. 81274
>>81273

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EpilepticTrees
>> No. 81275
>>81274
Oh thanks. Tv tropes. Now I won't be able to do anything but stare at this crap I probably shouldn't give two shits about mindlessly for the next few hours, clicking link to link until I'm somehow reading about how Vegita shaving his mustache somehow signifies a deep change in the work, or how Kit from Knight Rider was an example of "AI is a crap shoot." Yes, thanks for posting that link. Ass.
>> No. 81276
>>81275
Tee hee.
>> No. 81277
>>81275

If I have to sit here and neglect my work while reading about random crap I've never thought about in my life, so do you.
>> No. 81278
[x] Ask him about himself.
[x] Ask him to fill you in about the other members of the group.
[x] Ask him something else.
--[x] Any cool places or shops I should know about? What do people do for fun or entertainment at night(besides normal, indoor activities)?
>> No. 81279
"Is Tewi actually crazy?" You ask. "You're not just being hyperbolic?"
Rinnosuke shrugs. "I don't know, she's ... difficult to deal with."
"You said she wasn't a student?"
"Nah." He explains. "Tewi was out on the street, or in here, I guess, before we found her. That's how she knew about what was going on in the town. Haven't you noticed? There's no homeless people."
You shake your head. Rinnosuke just shrugs. "Well, not like people notice them anyway, but there's none in the town. I don't really know how Tewi survived on her own for so long. She's tougher than she looks."
"Or maybe it's just all the crazy." You say.
"Maybe." Rinnosuke narrows his eyes at you. "I don't think it's a good idea to provoke her like that."
A grin spreads across your face, unbidden. "Couldn't help myself."
"I'm serious." He says. "She's just too-"
You shake your head and hold your hands up. "Alright, okay, I'll be more careful next time."
Rinnosuke just raises an eyebrow, obviously not placated by that.

"So what about Youmu?" You ask. "She tired to kill me, then saved my life by getting me back here. She seems er, high-strung." You wince at the memory of her slapping Rinnosuke hard enough to draw blood.
"She's holding us together." Rinnosuke says. "But yeah, she's pretty stressed."
You frown in thought. "Does she have any ... I don't know, ways of working that out? It's not good to be led by somebody who is too stressed to make clear decision."
"Who said we have a leader?" Rinnosuke asks.
"Uh ... well, I-"
"Nah, you're right." He sighs. "Since Youki vanished she's been our de-facto leader. I trust her, even if her judgement was off today."
"You mean trying to kill me?" You ask.
Rinnosuke coughs into his hand. "Well, yeah."
"Did you vote to kill me?" You ask.
He shakes his head. "No, no I didn't."
"Thanks."
"Don't thank me." He says. "I thought you could be anything, I just don't like the idea of killing before talking."

You nod. "Fair enough. Satori voted against it too, right?"
"She did, yes." He says, looking down at his feet.
"It upset her pretty bad didn't it?" You ask. "Youmu said she was crying."
Rinnosuke nods. "She was ... well, new guy turns up, thinking new thoughts. I don't really know what it's like for her but she didn't like the idea that you were anything but innocent."
Innocent? Oh Satori.
"You said you feel protective towards her," you say. "Was that the truth?"
Rinnosuke nods. "I am, she's the best detection equipment we've got. Sigma might be better at it, but he's stuck in here."
"Indeed." You say, narrowing your eyes. You're not sure if you like hearing him describe Satori as mere 'equipment'
"And she's no fighter." Rinnosuke continues. "Satori's not capable like that, she really can't go out at night without exposing herself to massive risk."

"Mm, good point. What about yourself? You seemed pretty handy with that baseball bat, even if you were a little slow to duck." You can't resist the slight jab at him there.
Rinnosuke shrugs. "I'm a little stronger than your average human, but I'm nothing special." He says. "I make do."
"How'd you wind up here?" You ask.
Rinnosuke chuckles. "Heh, well ... that's an embarrassing story."
"Oh?" You raise an eyebrow in question.
"Leave it for later." He says. "Please."

[ ] Leave it for now.
[ ] No, how did he get involved here?
>> No. 81280
[x] Leave it for now.

Wait for the right BROment.
>> No. 81281
[x] Leave it for later. On to the other members.
>> No. 81282
[X] Leave it for now.
>> No. 81283
[X] Leave it for now.
If he doesn't want to talk about it, there's no reason to ask too much.
>> No. 81284
[x] Leave it for now.
>> No. 81285
[x] Leave it for now.
>> No. 81286
[X] Leave it for now.

Okay then. So it was Satori, probably Tewi, and Rinnosuke who voted for not killing us, which means...

MIMA, NITORI, YOU GOT SOME 'SPLAININ' TO DO!
>> No. 81287
>>81286

If we have a chance I'm gonna vote for have the others hold off on telling them about us. Just to come up to Mima and the morning and be like "HEEEEEEEEEEY MIMA."
>> No. 81288
[x] Leave it for now.
>> No. 81289
[X] Leave it for now.

No use pressuring the guy just yet. Leave it for another time.
>> No. 81290
[x] Leave it for now.
>> No. 81291
[x] Leave it for later. On to the other members.
>> No. 81292
>>81287
Also, we pretty much HAVE to do something to mess with Nitori again.
>> No. 81293
The "secret" group is actually a honey pot set up by Yukari to attract all malcontents so she always knows who's in on the thing. Mima is her informer.
>> No. 81294
[x] "No problem. We'll discuss it over cake, some time"
[x] Wink at him.
>> No. 81295
[x] Leave it for later. On to the other members.
>> No. 81296
>>81293
Zion?
>> No. 81297
I knew Mima voted no as soon as we met Rika, since Rika was her friend and said she had given into the pressure. I don't think Rika would have voted no if Mima was for us being safe. Overall though, Mima and Nitori have some explaining to do~

[x] Leave it for now.
>> No. 81298
>"Leave it for later."
>[ ] Leave it for now.
lol false antonyms
>> No. 81306
>>81296
Don't you dare bring that wachowski brothers psuedo religious bullshit into this.
>> No. 81319
>>81306

...wow. Wow.

Casual religious knowledge fail. I mean, seriously, I know fuck-all about the Jews, but I know what's being referred to.
>> No. 81333
File 123813579490.jpg - (112.94KB , 640x510 , headbutt.jpg ) [iqdb]
81333
>>81306
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zion
Please learn about the world around you.
>> No. 81345
[z] Leave it for later. On to the other members.
[e] >>81287.

>>81287
Fucking yes.
>> No. 81350
>>81287
Oh, this is excellent. This has to happen.
>> No. 81353
Okay, I'm back and finally well rested. Let's go.
>> No. 81357
"Okay." You say, nodding. "I won't pry."
"Thanks." Rinnosuke says. "I appreciate it."
You sigh and lean backwards in the chair, closing your eyes for a moment. This has been an awful lot to take in all at once. You feel like your mind has been rearranged by an epileptic chimpanzee. You're tired.
"Been a long day, hasn't it?" Rinnosuke asks.
You nod, feeling somewhat numbed by your heavy eyelids.

The door over to the right opens for a moment and Satori's head peeks around the corner, her eyes wide and staring. You look at each other for a moment, too dulled by exhaustion to do anything but offer her a smile.
"What's the matter Satori?" Rinnosuke asks her.
She doesn't reply, stepping into the room and walking over to stand by your chair.
"Hi there." You say.
Satori peers down at you and smiles. "Hibiki." She says.
"Yes? Oh." She knows your name already, did Tewi tell her or is she really a mind reader?
She covers her mouth with her hand for a second. "Onizuka?"
You nod. "Yeah. It feels right."
Satori's lips part and her eyes go sort of glassy as she reaches out one hand and places it on your head. "It does." She murmurs.
You can feel yourself going a little red in the face as Satori just looks down at you. What's she doing? Can you see what you're thinking?
She just smiles back at you and finally removes her hand.

Rinnosuke clears his throat loudly and gets up. "I better, uh, go talk to Youmu. Yeah." He says, excusing himself and hurrying out of the room, leaving you and Satori alone.
She watches him go, half-smiling, half-frowning, before turning back to you again.
"I told you!" She says, suddenly excited. "You're real!"
You laugh, unsure of what to say in this situation.
Satori frowns. "Still too much noise though."
"Noise?" You ask.
She nods, shifting over and sitting on the arm of the chair, her shoulder level with your head like this.
"Can I come inside?" She asks.
You stare at her for a moment before blinking. No, she doesn't mean that you idiot. For a mind reader she's surprisingly naive.
"Inside what?" You ask.
"You." She reaches over and places two fingertips against the side of your head.

[ ] Inside your head? Okay.
[ ] No, not such a good idea.
[ ] Noise? What could be causing that?
[ ] Oh the innuendo is too much, burst out laughing.
>> No. 81358
[x] Oh the innuendo is too much, burst out laughing.
Followed by smartening the hell up
[x] Noise? What could be causing that?
[x] Inside your head? Okay.

Probably Sanae's charm
>> No. 81359
[X] Inside your head? Okay.

Come inside, Satori.
>> No. 81360
[ ] Noise? What could be causing that?
>> No. 81361
>>81358

Even if the charm is causing the noise, I think we should keep it. Aside from the fact that it was a rather personal little gift, it may actually prove very valuable. If it can ward off the hive, and interfere with Satori's mind-reading, it may be able to serve as a ward against any number of other things; given that we don't know all of what we're up against, this could be some pretty invaluable protection. If it can keep away monsters, it might even be able to ward away things like tower-of-teeth girl.
>> No. 81362
>>81361

Oh, I'm not really for removing it either. Sanae was still able to read our mind even with it on regardless. We should still see what she thinks of it though.
>> No. 81363
[x] Inside your head? Okay.
>> No. 81364
[x] Oh the innuendo is too much, burst out laughing.
[x] Noise? What could be causing that?
[x] Inside your head? Okay.

Yeah, I trust Satori.
>> No. 81365
[x] Noise? What could be causing that?
[x] Inside your head? Okay.
>> No. 81367
[X] No, not such a good idea just yet.

Between the fight with Youmu, fighting off the Hive, that whole mental breakdown episode we had, and then mind-linking with Sigma, I'm not sure letting someone else into our head so soon is really a good idea. Let the poor guy rest a little bit, at least.
>> No. 81368
[x] Inside your head? Okay.
[x] "Can I go inside you afterward?"
>> No. 81370
[X] Inside your head? Okay.
>> No. 81371
[x] Noise? What could be causing that?

Said it before, but I still think it's Sanae's charm. But what if it isn't just for warding? Good hearted Sanae, she might have made the charm for tracking as well, to make sure you arrived home safely. And now she knows where the secret base is.

Do you really know if you can trust Sanae yet? Does she know if she can trust you?
>> No. 81372
[x] Inside your head? Okay.
[x] "Can I go inside you afterward?"
>> No. 81373
[x] Oh the innuendo is too much, burst out laughing.
[x] Noise? What could be causing that?
[x] Inside your head? Okay.

Didnt she say "lot's of noise" back when we didnt have the charm yet?
>> No. 81374
>>81373
Nope. "Lots of noise" came up on the morning of Day 2, and we received the charm on Day 1.
>> No. 81375
>>81371

In fairness, Sanae has done a lot more worthy of our trust than most of this group. She warned us against going out at night, and then gave us something to help ensure that we would get home safely; something that seems to protect us from several different things. Even her gods seem to want to protect us, given the way the wind tried to hold us back from walking into a trap.

Also, she hasn't, you know, actively tried to kill us.
>> No. 81377
We just asked for a kiss from a certifiable nutcase who had tried to lodge a meat cleaver in our skull, and you're worried about whether or not we can trust the nice girl at the shrine who wanted to have tea with us?
>> No. 81378
[x] Noise? What could be causing that?
[x] Inside your head? Okay.
>> No. 81379
Hey, I'm just trying to stir up interest in Sanae so we can actually freaking visit her tomorrow. I like Sanae.

And just remember, things are not always what the seem in this story. Nitori seemed to like us, but still voted with "kill." Yukari may very well have saved us from Youmu on day 1. Sanae may be forced into something she doesn't want to do. There are many unknowns and possibly false assumptions about the people in this story. Best to stay cautious and experiment.
>> No. 81380
[x] Oh the innuendo is too much, burst out laughing.
Followed by smartening the hell up
[x] Noise? What could be causing that?
[x] Inside your head? Okay.
>> No. 81384
[x] Noise? What could be causing that?
[x] Inside your head? Okay.
>> No. 81385
>>81379
Calm down. We decided that we'd visit Sanae tomorrow in the morning. I don't think that's changed in anyway even with the recent events.
>Nitori seemed to like us, but still voted with "kill."
As did Mima. I'd like to think this is becuase of the impression we had with the people, and also their personalities.
>Yukari may very well have saved us from Youmu on day 1.
Oh come on now.
>Sanae may be forced into something she doesn't want to do.
Oh come on now.
>> No. 81386
[x] Inside your head? Okay.
[x] "Can I go inside you afterward?"
>> No. 81387
>>81377
Anonymous at their best.
>> No. 81388
>>81385
Aww come on, let me have my fun of playing Devil's Advocate. I was being facetious anyways.
>> No. 81389
>She warned us against going out at night
So who all warned us about going out at night? I remember Solt even pointed out that neither Kaguya nor Mokou seemed to have any concerns about going out at night.
>> No. 81390
So, we're really an oni huh? Then why did Satori's lie pass undetected? I can kinda understand why not getting angry at her, since she was punishing herself for that, but I thought the oni could detect any lie.
>> No. 81391
>>81389

Satori and Sanae were the only ones, IIRC.
>> No. 81393
>>81385

It is comforting to think that they voted to kill us because they found us so appealing, therefore making us suspicious ("That guy is clearly too good to be true").

Then again, assuming there's been no retcon, our stats look like this:
>>Charisma - High.
>>Intelligence - Medium-High.
>>Strength - Extremely High.
>>Agility - Medium.
Pretty damn good, considering that we've just barely discovered the main plot. We may be incapable of lying, but with high charisma, who needs to lie? Diplomacy + intimidation > bluff.

Now we must resolve ourselves to join the track or gymnastics team, as well as focus in on our studies. After all, everyone knows that you always max stats before doing the social links.
>> No. 81394
>>81390
I think we need facial contact for the lie-detection to work. Phone won't do.
>> No. 81395
>>Then why did Satori's lie pass undetected? I can kinda understand why not getting angry at her, since she was punishing herself for that, but I thought the oni could detect any lie.

I would think it's due to her talking to us through a phone and being about half-way across town from us at the time.

According to Sigma:
>>class 9 passive telepathy [emotional-based lie detection]

Just like how Satori and Sigma need to be in close proximity to read minds, I imagine it's the same with our lie-detection. It doesn't really work if you're not actually there with the person.
>> No. 81396
>>81393
>>focus in on our studies

Actually, scratch that. Everyone also knows that vidya > studying for getting stats, too.
Perhaps we should challenge Kaguya to a longterm quiz game contest?
>> No. 81400
[x] Inside your head? Okay.

Man we ought to to this with Satori and Sigma at the same time. Awesome 3-way calling.
>> No. 81401
[x] Oh the innuendo is too much, burst out laughing.
Followed by smartening the hell up
[x] Noise? What could be causing that?
[x] Inside your head? Okay.
[x] "Can I go inside you afterward?"

Finding out where they think Sanae stands would be a good idea probably
>> No. 81404
[X] Take her hand in yours
[X] Inside my head? there's no need
[X] You're already in a certain place deep inside my heart
;_;

ok, now seriously:
[x] Noise? What could be causing that?
[x] Inside your head? Okay.
>> No. 81409
[x] Oh the innuendo is too much, burst out laughing.
Followed by smartening the hell up
[x] Noise? What could be causing that?
[x] Inside your head? Okay.
>> No. 81411
[x] Oh the innuendo is too much, burst out laughing.
Followed by smartening the hell up
[x] Noise? What could be causing that?
[x] Inside your head? Okay.
>> No. 81412
[x] Oh the innuendo is too much, burst out laughing.
Followed by smartening the hell up
[x] Noise? What could be causing that?
[x] Inside your head? Okay.

Are we doing one update per day now?
>> No. 81414
>>81412
No, I'm just very tired and doing a lot of work right now. Didn't plan for this. We'll get back up to speed whenever I can.
>> No. 81416
① Oh the innuendo is too much, burst out laughing.
② Serious the fuck up.
③ "Inside my head? Okay."
>> No. 81418
>>81414

Man, you've North Star'd your way through 13 threads in less than a month. I think you deserve a break if you want one.

So basically, take it easy.
>> No. 81419
"Inside my head?" You ask. Satori nods, still smiling. You gulp. She's going to know all about you? Is this a good idea? Her pale eyes say yes, and so does something in the back of your mind. You want her to know.
You nod. "Okay. Go ahead."
She breaks into a grin, her cheeks colouring just a little.
"Is this very complicated?" You ask.
Satori shakes her head. "No." She shifts on the arm of the chair, turning her back to you and then easing herself onto you lap, her legs dangling over the side of the chair.
You do your best not to let your surprise show in your expression. Satori's sitting on your lap! She shifts her legs, the top of her thighs rubbing together. You try not to do anything but look at her face and concentrate.

She grabs your hand without a thought in school, then sits on your lap here? Is she being forward or does she just have little idea of physical boundaries? As she looks up at you, face devoid of any embarrassment or mischief, you start to think it must be the latter.
"Okay." Satori says, then her eyes go wide. "Oh!" She puts her hand to her mouth. "I'm not heavy, am I?" She asks so innocently. You shake your head, she barely weighs a thing and you're not going to pass up the opportunity to have her buttocks pressed up against your lap.
She doesn't react when you think that though. Is that whats she meant by 'noise'? she's having trouble hearing your thoughts?
You feel a moment of doubt as she reaches up and places the fingertips of one hand against your forehead.
"Um ... " You search for the right words. "Are you sure you want to-"
Satori cuts you off by squirming in your lap. "Mmhmm, it's no trouble."
"Oh." You say, unable to think of sufficient protest.

"Hmm." Satori makes a curious noise, smiling happily to herself.
"So what happens now?" You ask.
"It's already happening." She says, as if this is obvious.
"It ... it is?" You don't feel a thing.
"Ooooh." Satori's eyes get wide and she makes an almost awed noise.
"What, what is it?" You ask. The contents of your head are that fascinating?
"Ah!" Satori blinks heavily, face starting to flush. "No, not- mmm." She closes her eyes.
Okay, this is a little too much for you now.
"I ..." Satori trails off, mouth opening. "Aaah." She breathes.

[ ] Okay, that's enough of that. She's going to feel a rather insistent poke if she keeps on making those noises while sitting in your lap.
[ ] Concentrate, man! Dead animals, open wounds, fighting. Don't get hard with her sitting there.
[ ] This is one hell of a show, and she must know what she's doing. Just let her carry on.
>> No. 81420
[X] This is one hell of a show, and she must know what she's doing. Just let her carry on.

I laughed through this update.

Good luck with your work and such!
>> No. 81421
[X] This is one hell of a show, and she must know what she's doing. Just let her carry on.

This is how mind readers show affection.
>> No. 81422
[X] This is one hell of a show, and she must know what she's doing. Just let her carry on.
Other options are cruel
>> No. 81423
[x] This is one hell of a show, and she must know what she's doing. Just let her carry on.

VIKING SPIRIT!
>> No. 81424
[x] This is one hell of a show, and she must know what she's doing. Just let her carry on and don't let Junior get excited.
>> No. 81425
[x] This is one hell of a show, and she must know what she's doing. Just let her carry on.

Satori, what do your youkai eyes see?
>> No. 81426
[X] This is one hell of a show, and she must know what she's doing. Just let her carry on.
Oh yes.
>> No. 81429
[ ] This is one hell of a show, and she must know what she's doing. Just let her carry on.
>> No. 81430
[X] This is one hell of a show, and she must know what she's doing. Just let her carry on.
[x] After she's done say "Was it good for you?"
>> No. 81432
Writing! This will be interesting.
>> No. 81435
[X] This is one hell of a show, and she must know what she's doing. Just let her carry on.
[x] After she's done say "Was it good for you?"

Too late, but still!
>> No. 81437
File 123819186153.png - (21.06KB , 500x500 , bliss.png ) [iqdb]
81437
You doubt you've ever seen something quite as erotic as this. Mere inches from your face, Satori twitches and shudders, her face flushed a deep red as her breathing starts to turn deep and ragged.
"Mmm, I don't, ah~"
A little voice way back in your mind tells you that you should probably stop her before this gets too weird, but you completely ignore it.
"Oh, uh, mmmm."
This is awesome, if a little unnerving. Satori must know what she's doing, but that doesn't change the fact it looks like she's having an orgasm while sitting on your lap. Either she is even more naive than you thought, or she doesn't care that you're getting hard right up against her buttocks. Every little shift and shudder transmits itself to you.
"Oooh, no not-"
For a single fleeting moment you imagine her like this, writhing with pleasure, in different circumstances. How soft her flesh must feel, how she must smell, how she would move. Satori lies there in your mind, framed against white sheets, dripping with sweat.

Her eyes fly open and her hand drops from your forehead.
"Oh! Oh gods!" She says, blustering and scrambling off your lap, tripping over herself and landing on her backside in front of you.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She says, blinking heavily and swaying like a drunk.
"No no! I'm sorry!" You say, getting up, unsure of yourself. What the hell even happened there? She saw you fantasising about her, didn't she?
"I'm sorry Satori." You say, sitting down next to her and covertly rearranging yourself to spare her further embarrassment. "Did you ... see that?"
She just rubs her eyes for a moment, taking deep breaths before turning to you.
"There's so much inside your head!" She says, looking at you with wide-eyed fascination, before biting her lip and going red in the face again.

"S-sorry." She stammers.

[ ] "No, I'm sorry."
[ ] "That's quite alright."
[ ] "Sorry? Do it again!"
[ ] "Was it good for you too?"
>> No. 81438
[X] "Was it good for you too?"
>> No. 81439
[x] "Don't be. It...well it certainly wasn't bad."
>> No. 81441
[x] "No, I'm sorry."
[x] "You didn't, perhaps... I mean by any chance... nevermind"
>> No. 81442
[x] "Don't be. It...well it certainly wasn't bad."

Nice Doc.
>> No. 81443
[X] "No, I'm sorry."
Thou shall not pimp Satori like all the other girls.
>> No. 81444
[x] "Don't be. It...well it certainly wasn't bad."

Recieve Oni
Flirt with everyone.

Going with Herr Doktor.
>> No. 81446
[ ] "Sorry? Do it again!"
>> No. 81447
[x] "Was it good for you too?"

Cold shower is needed.
>> No. 81448
[x] "Don't be. It...well it certainly wasn't bad."

I want a Satori path.
That's my goal.
>> No. 81449
[X] "No, I'm sorry."
>> No. 81450
[X] "Don't be. It...well it certainly wasn't bad."

Targeting sensors going online... Expect functionality in few threads.
>> No. 81451
[x] "Was it good for you too?"

This is a test, more than anything else. I wonder just how oblivious she really is?
>> No. 81452
[X] "Don't be. It...well it certainly wasn't bad."

Aw, Satori's cute.
>> No. 81453
[x] "Don't be. It...well it certainly wasn't bad."
>> No. 81454
Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Satori are horrible.

I would never suggest removing Satori's clothes and licking her body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples.

Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her small chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.

You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her legs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, thrusting in, taking her cherry in one quick stroke, listening to her quickening breathing, her girlish moans and gasps, her small chest rising and falling rapidly as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm and feels a man's cum flooding through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time.

You're all freaks. Satori's too pure for anyone to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and anyone who does is evil, evil, evil.
>> No. 81455
[X] "Don't be. It...well it certainly wasn't bad."
>> No. 81457
>>81454
GOD DAMN. I believe it's impossible to read through this copypasta without getting hard.
>> No. 81458
This is where I'd have a cigarette and go to bed.
>> No. 81460
File 123819364221.png - (5.48KB , 126x126 , Th02FlyingTankSigma.png ) [iqdb]
81460
>>81454

I guess that makes me fucking god damn evil .
>> No. 81461
>>81457
I've done it pretty much every time.
>> No. 81462
[x] "Was it good for you too?"
>> No. 81464
[X] "Don't be. It...well it certainly wasn't bad."
>> No. 81466
Fighting the seven minutes to bring you another update! Writing now.
>> No. 81467
yay, i was starting to feel withdrawal symptoms :P
>> No. 81471
"Don't be." You say. "It certainly wasn't bad."
Expressions fight across Satori's face for a minute as she blusters, folding her hands in front of herself and looking down.
"Seriously." You say. "I have no idea what just happened, but it was kind of nice." Actually it was very nice, but you're still not really sure where you stand with Satori.
"It ... it was?" She looks back up again, calming down a little.
You laugh a little. "Well, you seemed to be enjoying it too."
Satori frowns in confusion. "I was?"
"You ... " She doesn't know what she was doing? Damn. "You were sort of squirming around." You want to elaborate, but how? This situation is too weird for you, why can't things be a more straightforward?
"Oh!" She says, smiling again. "I guess I was."

"What happened at the end there though?" You ask, still not sure what she was freaking out about.
"Um," Satori goes a little red again, shifting uncomfortably, but not into full-on embarrassment mode. "You were thinking about, well, uh ... me and I ... " Her eyes go wide all of a sudden and she stares at the wall. "Oh." She says, very quietly. "I was ... 'enjoying myself'?"
"Yeah." You say.
She bites her lip for a second, before frowning with determination and looking at you with such an intense expression it almost looks out of place on her.

"Your mind is great!" She says. "It's all new and full of ideas and questions and I ... I got overexcited." She nods, frowning with such seriousness that you can't help but nod along with her.
"Okay, fine by me!" You grin. "My mind is interesting?"
"I've never been in an Oni before!" She says, leaning forward and peering into your eyes. "It's ... um, if a human is sort of like a house, then you feel sort of like a castle or a bunker."
"A ... castle?" You try not to laugh, she's taking this very seriously and she's so excited it would be criminal to mock her.
Satori nods. "A castle! Sort of heavy, weighty, harder and more ... uh, more ... " She frowns, searching for the word.
You just watch her as she thinks, it's quite endearing.

"Uncluttered!" She says suddenly. "Clear and straightforward!" She grins at you, blinking.

[ ] "Thank you."
[ ] "Thank you?"
[ ] "What's your mind like then?"
[ ] "Minds are like houses?"
>> No. 81472
[ ] "Thank you."
>> No. 81473
[X] "Thank you."
[X] "What's your mind like then?"

Oh Satori.
>> No. 81474
[X] "Thank you."
[X] "What's your mind like then?"
>> No. 81475
[ ] "Thank you?"
[ ] "What's your mind like then?"

Don't really know if that was a compliment...
>> No. 81476
>>81475

Considering it caused her to nearly cream herself, I'd say it was.
>> No. 81477
[X] "Thank you."
[X] "What's your mind like then?"
>> No. 81478
[X] "Thank you."
[X] "What's your mind like then?"

Don't ask if we can go inside her next time, don't ask if we can go inside her next time, don't ask if we can go inside her next time...
>> No. 81479
[ ] "Thank you?"
[ ] "What's your mind like then?"
>> No. 81480
[X] "Thank you."
[X] "What's your mind like then?"
>> No. 81481
[x] "Thank you."
[x] "What's your mind like then?"

I died from imagining this scene. If I could draw, I'd give it a shot in a comic style.
>> No. 81482
I still don't know what the fuck just happened.
It's not so bad~

[x] "Thank you."
[x] "What's your mind like then?"
>> No. 81487
▶ "Thank you."
▶ "What's your mind like then?"
>> No. 81489
[X] "Thank you."
[x] "Visit any time you like. I won't charge you rent."
>> No. 81490
[X] "Thank you."
[X] "What's your mind like then?"
>> No. 81491
[X] "Thank you."
[X] "What's your mind like then?"
>> No. 81494
[X] "Thank you."
[X] "What's your mind like then?"

>you feel sort of like a castle

Big and hard like a rock.
Well that were 3 nice updates.
>> No. 81495
>>81494

Yes it were.
>> No. 81508
>>81454
This is even better when done using Aoi, and a change of all the right pronouns.
>> No. 81511
[X] "Thank you."
[X] "What's your mind like then?"
>> No. 81518
You really smile at that. Clear and straightforward? Uncluttered? That certainly feels like a compliment. "Thank you, Satori."
She smiles at back you, her embarrassment mostly gone now. She reaches up with two fingers and brushes your forehead lightly, eyes misting over. Is she going to do it again?
No, she pulls her hand back and rubs her eyes. "You're welcome."
"So what's your mind like then?" You ask. She's just seen you picturing her naked and post-coital, she doesn't seem to be freaking out but you don't want to give Satori the impression you're just some common lech. She's far too cute for that.

"Me?" She asks. You nod. "Treehouse." She says.
"Your mind is a treehouse?"
"Mmhmm." She nods, blinking heavily a couple of times. "Feels small and hidden, but comfortable and mine." She rubs her eyes again.
"Thats ... sort of sweet." You say without thinking, but Satori doesn't blush, she breaks into a grin.
"Thank you!" She says, then bites her lips. "Um, did you ... I mean, er," she pauses and looks over her shoulder at the doors. "Nobody's coming." She mutters, then takes a deep breath.
"Did you mean to think about me like that?" She asks. Oddly enough she's completely straight faced, not a hint of red in her face. This girl just gets weirder and weirder.
"Um, I-"
Satori interrupts you, talking fast, gabbling her words. "I mean I saw you kissed Tewi and you like Kaguya and they're both more forward than I am and I don't really understand it."

You open your mouth, feeling yourself going a little red in the face. She saw all your thoughts, didn't she? How exactly do you deal with a girl who reads minds?

[ ] You did mean to think about her like that. She's cute.
[ ] You did mean to think about her like that, but you were just fantasising.
[ ] You didn't mean to think about her like that.
>> No. 81519
[x] You did mean to think about her like that. She's cute.

No regrets
>> No. 81520
Well, since we can't lie, every option is correct.
[X] You did mean to think about her like that. She's cute.
>> No. 81521
[ ] You did mean to think about her like that. She's cute.
>> No. 81522
[X] You did mean to think about her like that. She's cute.

No regrets!
...For now.
>> No. 81523
[X] You did mean to think about her like that, but you were just fantasising.

Sorry guys, I'm still aiming for Kaguya.
>> No. 81524
[X] You did mean to think about her like that. She's cute.
>> No. 81525
[X] You did mean to think about her like that. She's cute.

>>81523

Kaguya can go suck a dick. But not ours. That's reserved for Satorin~
>> No. 81526
>>How exactly do you deal with a girl who reads minds?

The truth seems like a good way, which is handy for us since we don't have a lot of choice in that matter.

[X] You did mean to think about her like that. She's cute.

A cute girl sitting on your lap, squirming around, and making noises like she was? How could you NOT think sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Satori?

Although, the whole "kissing Tewi" and "liking Kaguya" bits might make things a tad more complicated. Interesting, though.
>> No. 81527
We're an oni. If she wants us to explain the situation with them, we can do so quite easily and she'll have to accept what we say as the truth because it has to be the truth.
>> No. 81528
>>81526

And if you think about it, Hibiki and Satori are perfect together. We're a person who can't lie and she's a girl who can read minds. Trust issues are almost nonexistant.
>> No. 81529
[X] You did mean to think about her like that. She's cute.

She is cute, and we did. Though, I'm still more interested in Sanae.

Who didn't get mentioned. ;_; Miko time tomorrow.
>> No. 81530
[X] You did mean to think about her like that. She's cute.
>> No. 81531
[x] You did mean to think about her like that. She's cute.
>> No. 81532
File 123825532362.jpg - (201.85KB , 672x903 , b1571f49c7128c8291cd7f0bb9d4e248.jpg ) [iqdb]
81532
>>81529
>>Miko time tomorrow.
>> No. 81533
[x] You did mean to think about her like that. She's cute.
>> No. 81536
[X] You did mean to think about her like that. She's cute.
Kaguya is nice and fun.
The thing with Tewi was pretty meaningless, just a spur of the moment
Sanae is definetly charming and appealing, but on this run-
I'm all in for Satori.
>> No. 81537
We're a motherfucking Oni! Why not shoot for the fabled harem route? Why so human?
>> No. 81539
[X] You did mean to think about her like that, but you were just fantasising.
>> No. 81540
[x] You did mean to think about her like that. She's cute.
>> No. 81542
[x] You did mean to think about her like that. She's cute.

Why is there no kiss her option yet. Expected that 2 updates ago.

>>81537
That will never work out. Maybe with Tewi but not Satori
>> No. 81545
>>81542
Well, Kaguya kissed us because we overwhelmed her in homeworld 2, spur of the moment.
We kissed Tewi/Tewi kissed us because we teased her, and, well, she's batshit insane. Again, spur of the moment.

Satori is not as impulsive, i think. A kiss with her is likely to hold some meaning.
>> No. 81546
>>81545
Which is exactly why we need to do it.
>> No. 81547
"Course I meant to think that." You say. "You're ... well you're really cute."
Satori's face lights up with a surprised sort of smile. "I am?"
"Very!" You nod.
"Thank you!" She says, shifting closer to you and biting her lip. "Um ... would you like to ... maybe ... uh," she struggles to form a sentence, but she's not actually embarrassed. This is odd, but far less uncomfortable than you'd imagined it would be.
"Would I like to what?" You ask, speaking gently, trying to calm her down and help her focus.

"Would you like to do that again?" She asks. "Can I come inside?"
You nod. "Any time you like!" You say, only slightly disappointed she didn't ask to kiss you or something.
"Can we do it now?" She asks, obviously holding back a grin.
You nod. "Sure? But uh ... " You glance over at the door.
"Nobody's coming." Satori says, far too excited to hold herself back, already reaching up to your head.
"Woah, wait!" You say, gently taking her hand. "You sure nobody's coming?"
She nods, frowning. "Yes." She says. "But ... oh," she puts a fingertip to her lips. "Do you want to go somewhere more, um ... private? I guess it does look sorta weird." She chews on the end of her finger in worry or nervousness.
You laugh. "It looks weird? No, just ... intimate." You say. "I think we should,"

[ ] Stay here.
[ ] Go elsewhere.
>> No. 81548
>>81546

First we need to take her on a date though.
>> No. 81549
[] Go elsewhere
>> No. 81550
[X] Go elsewhere.

Somewhere private is good.
>> No. 81551
[x] Go elsewhere.
>> No. 81552
[ ] Go elsewhere.
>> No. 81553
[X] Go elsewhere.
>> No. 81554
[X] Go elsewhere.
>> No. 81556
[x] Go elsewhere.

I like where this is going.
>> No. 81557
[x] Go elsewhere.

Satori doesn't beat around the bush much. We should think up even more dirty thoughts while she reads the mind. She loves that.
>> No. 81558
[X] Go elsewhere.
oooooh yeah!
>> No. 81559
[x] Go elsewhere.
[x] Try to find her in your thoughts.
>> No. 81560
[x] Go elsewhere.
>> No. 81561
[✓] Go elsewhere.
>> No. 81562
[x] Go elsewhere.
>> No. 81563
[x] Go elsewhere.
>> No. 81564
"I think we should go elsewhere." You say. "Someone sees us and they might get the wrong idea."
Satori nods. "Okay." She says, standing up and straightening her skirt out. "Follow me." She grabs your hand as you stand up and you gladly let her hang onto you. She leads you through the door at the back and into another sick-yellow corridor. This one is much shorter though, turning off a little way ahead. Three doors are to you left.

"What's this?" You ask, frowning. "There's more under here than I thought."
Satori shrugs. "Unused old office space. Tewi was living here." She leads you to the second door and opens it.
"And now you all live here?" You ask.
Satori looks up in surprise and giggles. "No, I have a home, but I stay here when it's needed."
"Needed?" You ask.
"For safety." Satori hesitates, a shadow falling across her face.
"What's the matter?" You ask as she leads you inside. The room isn't very big, more an oversize cupboard than a bedroom, despite the mattress and sheets against the right wall. To the left are shelves stacked with cans of food and toilet paper.
"Nothing." Satori says, shutting the door and turning to you. She notices the look on your face. "It's a storeroom, but also sleeping space." She says.
"Looks sort of basic."
Satori shrugs. "It's better than nothing." She steps forward, smiling at you again and sitting down on the bed, folding her legs underneath herself. She pats the spot next to her and you sit down as well, facing her.

She reaches out with a hand and places the fingertips against your head.
"Is it just ... exactly the same as before?" You ask.
Satori nods, gulping and closing her eyes.
"Anything I can do to help it along?" You ask.
"Um," Satori's tongue darts out, wetting her lips.

"Think." She says.

[ ] What are you thinking about? [write-in only]

==

Go wild.
>> No. 81567
[X] The night's been hectic. Think about something relaxing.
[X] Maybe Moriya Shrine? That place was calm.
[X] And Sanae was a very soothing person to spend time with.
[X] Speaking of which, you promised you would be back some time soon. You should visit again.
[X] Maybe you should bring Satori? She would probably like it there.
>> No. 81570
what's wrong with you
>> No. 81571
[X] The night's been hectic. Think about something relaxing.
[X] Maybe Moriya Shrine? That place was calm.
[X] And Sanae was a very soothing person to spend time with.
[X] Speaking of which, you promised you would be back some time soon. You should visit again.
[X] Maybe you should bring Satori? She would probably like it there.

yes, wind shrine relaxes and we get a cover chance to know what the group knows about it.
>> No. 81573
File 123827484357.jpg - (38.41KB , 423x525 , 1235447326962.jpg ) [iqdb]
81573
what the fuck are you people doing

she just got off on reading our mind, saw us thinking about having sex with her, asked to read our mind again after we called her "cute", brought us to her bedroom to be alone, and you want to think about ANOTHER GIRL? WHAT?
>> No. 81578
[x] Satori. She's been incredibly nice and kind to throughout this whole experience. You kind of want to get to know her better. Maybe she'd like to go somewhere with you sometime, just to hang around a bit?
[x] Wait a minute, you forgot to ask Rinnosuke about the other members of the group.
>> No. 81581
>>81573
Exactly what i just thought, anon has a tendancy to know EXACTLY how to fuck everything up.

[X] Think about your first days in Gensokyo
[X] About your luck to be spotted by Satori
[X] About this night and all that happened
[x] About Satori as your little guardian angel.
>> No. 81582
[x] Satori. She's been incredibly nice and kind to throughout this whole experience. You kind of want to get to know her better. Maybe she'd like to go somewhere with you sometime, just to hang around a bit?
>> No. 81584
[x] Satori. She's been incredibly nice and kind to throughout this whole experience. You kind of want to get to know her better. Maybe she'd like to go somewhere with you sometime, just to hang around a bit?

The last 5-6 posts are obvious votespam, but hell, i want THIS.
>> No. 81585
>>Go wild.

I'm frowning.
>> No. 81587
>>81585

From the votespam, or the blatantly uncreative write-ins?
>> No. 81588
[\!/] Walks on the beach and cheese sandwiches.
>> No. 81589
>>81587
He should for both. I'm facepalming hard with both my hands+one foot right now.
First anon thinks about ANOTHER GIRL, and then, when we get the option to "go wild", Charlie Brown kicks in.

Think about Snoopy while your'e at it, god damn.
>> No. 81590
>>81585
Quick! Somebody make a Satori h-scene as a write i-

[X] Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Satori are horrible. Right, you shouldn't even think about anything of sort.
[X] You would never remove her clothes and licking her body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples.
[X] Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her small chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.
[X] ...Oh god you're a sick pervert, thinking of spreading her legs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, thrusting in, taking her cherry in one quick stroke, listening to her quickening breathing, her girlish moans and gasps, her small chest rising and falling rapidly as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm and feels a man's cum flooding through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time.
[X] Satori's too pure for you to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and if you do you are evil, evil, evil.

This works.
>> No. 81591
Votespam can be filtered out since there are mods online right now. Keep that in mind Anon.
>> No. 81592
[X] Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Satori are horrible. Right, you shouldn't even think about anything of sort.
[X] You would never remove her clothes and licking her body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples.
[X] Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her small chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.
[X] ...Oh god you're a sick pervert, thinking of spreading her legs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, thrusting in, taking her cherry in one quick stroke, listening to her quickening breathing, her girlish moans and gasps, her small chest rising and falling rapidly as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm and feels a man's cum flooding through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time.
[X] Satori's too pure for you to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and if you do you are evil, evil, evil.
>> No. 81593
[X] Think about your first days in Gensokyo
[X] About your luck to be spotted by Satori
[X] About this night and all that happened
[x] About Satori as your little guardian angel holding your hand as she flies you through a hail of...colorful bullets?
>> No. 81594
[x] Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Satori are horrible. Right, you shouldn't even think about anything of sort.
[x] You would never remove her clothes and licking her body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples.
[x] Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her small chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.
[x] ...Oh god you're a sick pervert, thinking of spreading her legs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, thrusting in, taking her cherry in one quick stroke, listening to her quickening breathing, her girlish moans and gasps, her small chest rising and falling rapidly as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm and feels a man's cum flooding through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time.
[x] Satori's too pure for you to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and if you do you are evil, evil, evil.
>> No. 81595
I tried to resist. I did. But, if we can go wild...

[X] It's a good thing Satori didn't get flustered by your sexual thoughts about her, because with how intimate this is, you can't help...
[X] No!
[X] Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Satori are horrible. Right, you shouldn't even think about anything of sort.
[X] You would never remove her clothes and lick her body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples.
[X] Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her small chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.
[X] ...Oh god you're a sick pervert, thinking of spreading her legs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, thrusting in, taking her cherry in one quick stroke, listening to her quickening breathing, her girlish moans and gasps, her small chest rising and falling rapidly as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm and feels a man's cum flooding through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time.
[X] Satori's too pure for you to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and if you do you are evil, evil, evil.

I want to see her reaction to being exposed to a more detailed fantasy.
>> No. 81596
[x] Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Satori are horrible. Right, you shouldn't even think about anything of sort.
[x] You would never remove her clothes and licking her body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples.
[x] Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her small chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.
[x] ...Oh god you're a sick pervert, thinking of spreading her legs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, thrusting in, taking her cherry in one quick stroke, listening to her quickening breathing, her girlish moans and gasps, her small chest rising and falling rapidly as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm and feels a man's cum flooding through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time.
[x] Satori's too pure for you to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and if you do you are evil, evil, evil.
>> No. 81597
[x] Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Satori are horrible. Right, you shouldn't even think about anything of sort.
[x] You would never remove her clothes and licking her body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples.
[x] Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her small chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.
[x] ...Oh god you're a sick pervert, thinking of spreading her legs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, thrusting in, taking her cherry in one quick stroke, listening to her quickening breathing, her girlish moans and gasps, her small chest rising and falling rapidly as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm and feels a man's cum flooding through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time.
[x] Satori's too pure for you to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and if you do you are evil, evil, evil.
>> No. 81598
[x] Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Satori are horrible. Right, you shouldn't even think about anything of sort.
[x] You would never remove her clothes and licking her body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples.
[x] Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her small chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.
[x] ...Oh god you're a sick pervert, thinking of spreading her legs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, thrusting in, taking her cherry in one quick stroke, listening to her quickening breathing, her girlish moans and gasps, her small chest rising and falling rapidly as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm and feels a man's cum flooding through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time.
[x] Satori's too pure for you to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and if you do you are evil, evil, evil.

Vote change lol
>> No. 81599
[X] Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Satori are horrible. Right, you shouldn't even think about anything of sort.
[X] You would never remove her clothes and licking her body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples.
[X] Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her small chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.
[X] ...Oh god you're a sick pervert, thinking of spreading her legs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, thrusting in, taking her cherry in one quick stroke, listening to her quickening breathing, her girlish moans and gasps, her small chest rising and falling rapidly as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm and feels a man's cum flooding through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time.
[X] Satori's too pure for you to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and if you do you are evil, evil, evil.

She is going to hate us.
>> No. 81601
I love this board! New thread soonish.
>> No. 81602
[X] Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Satori are horrible. Right, you shouldn't even think about anything of sort.
[X] You would never remove her clothes and licking her body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples.
[X] Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her small chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.
[X] ...Oh god you're a sick pervert, thinking of spreading her legs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, thrusting in, taking her cherry in one quick stroke, listening to her quickening breathing, her girlish moans and gasps, her small chest rising and falling rapidly as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm and feels a man's cum flooding through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time.
[X] Satori's too pure for you to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and if you do you are evil, evil, evil.
>> No. 81603
[X] Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Satori are horrible. Right, you shouldn't even think about anything of sort.
[X] You would never remove her clothes and licking her body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples.
[X] Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her small chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.
[X] ...Oh god you're a sick pervert, thinking of spreading her legs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, thrusting in, taking her cherry in one quick stroke, listening to her quickening breathing, her girlish moans and gasps, her small chest rising and falling rapidly as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm and feels a man's cum flooding through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time.
[X] Satori's too pure for you to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and if you do you are evil, evil, evil.
>> No. 81605
[x] Satori. How incredibly nice and kind she's been throughout this whole experience. How she stood up for you against the others, how she held you and kept you sane when you learned the truth. How cute, and innocent, and light, and soft, and attractive she is. How her body felt against you. How her lips would feel against yours. How her hair would feel as you ran your hand through it and kissed along her neck and collarbone. How her breasts would feel against your palms, her nipples against your tongue, her thighs against your cheeks...

And if that's not enough:
[x] Think about how having sex with a mind reader would mean that every ounce of pleasure she gave you would be sent right back to her.
>> No. 81606
[X] Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Satori are horrible. Right, you shouldn't even think about anything of sort.
[X] You would never remove her clothes and licking her body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples.
[X] Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her small chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.
[X] ...Oh god you're a sick pervert, thinking of spreading her legs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, thrusting in, taking her cherry in one quick stroke, listening to her quickening breathing, her girlish moans and gasps, her small chest rising and falling rapidly as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm and feels a man's cum flooding through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time.
[X] Satori's too pure for you to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and if you do you are evil, evil, evil.
>> No. 81607
[x] Satori. How incredibly nice and kind she's been throughout this whole experience. How she stood up for you against the others, how she held you and kept you sane when you learned the truth. How cute, and innocent, and light, and soft, and attractive she is. How her body felt against you. How her lips would feel against yours. How her hair would feel as you ran your hand through it and kissed along her neck and collarbone. How her breasts would feel against your palms, her nipples against your tongue, her thighs against your cheeks...

And if that's not enough:
[x] Think about how having sex with a mind reader would mean that every ounce of pleasure she gave you would be sent right back to her.

Better than copypasta.
>> No. 81608
this can only end badly
>> No. 81609
Since the other option is going to win anyway.

[x] Fantasize about a threesome with Satori and Sanae.
>> No. 81612
x] Fantasize about a threesome with Satori and Sanae.

The best option. Argh, too bad I've been out all day.