[Return]
Archived thread

File 123785292471.gif - (27.76KB , 407x405 , advice tewi sigma.gif ) [iqdb]
80787 No. 80787
Is there anything at all we can do to help you recover?

//refit //refuel //de-fragmentation

How could we do that?

//full shipyard facilities

Oh.

//or total conversion

What's that?

//start up interrupt //convert surrounding matter to neutronium //refuel //re-forge nuclear stasis holders

How much matter would you need for that?

//more than is held in the spacial anomaly //at least 7.3817 times 10 to the power of 22 kilograms of matter

That's a lot.

//roughly the size of your moon

Fuck.

//not happening

Yeah, no kidding. Sorry. You're sure there's nothing we can do?

//assist rika in continuing repair of cogitation banks //repair of communication array //repair of projectile combat systems

She's repairing you?

//it is slow

But it's at least something, right?

//i am indebted

Speaking of Rika, think you can do anything if she goes back on her promise of letting me eat cake off her ass?

//why are you asking me this?

You spend a lot of time with her? She was the one who suggested the asscake.

//I have no experience of human mating habits //asscake is not a word

Says you.

//you creatures defecate from there //explain

Buttocks are a secondary sexual characteristic?

//indeed

I was just asking.

//rika is stressed //scared

She is? Not surprising.

//sexual intercourse with her own kind would be beneficial

Er ... indeed!

//inflict hurt on her and I will use what remains of my gravity manipulators to crush your sexual organs into a fine paste

Woah, woah! Okay, message understood, loud and clear!

//ha ha ha

[ ] Ask Sigma a question.
[ ] //end

>> No. 80788
[ ] Ask Sigma a question.

[]Tell me more about the other members of the club.
>> No. 80789
[ ] "Good Night, Sigma. Talk to you later."
[ ] //end
>> No. 80791
[X] //end

Sigma is awesome.
>> No. 80792
[X] //end
Holy shit, this was awesome!
>//asscake is not a word
>Says you.
10/10, flawless.
>> No. 80795
[X] //end
>> No. 80796
[X] //end
>> No. 80797
File 123785342441.gif - (14.93KB , 318x472 , brofist.gif ) [iqdb]
80797
>//inflict hurt on her and I will use what remains of my gravity manipulators to crush your sexual organs into a fine paste
>Woah, woah! Okay, message understood, loud and clear!
>//ha ha ha

Pic related.

[x] //end
>> No. 80798
[X] //end
>> No. 80799
[x] "Good Night, Sigma. Talk to you later."
[x] //end
>> No. 80800
[X] //end

That was great.
>> No. 80801
>//you creatures defecate from there
"Not tonight she's not!"
>> No. 80803
[x] "Good Night, Sigma. Talk to you later."
[x] //end

Hahaha nice work.
>> No. 80804
That's all for now, need rest. Got to do lots of work so updates will be slightly fewer/slower for a couple of days.

I'm glad that Sigma worked.
>> No. 80805
[x] "Good Night, Sigma. Talk to you later."
[x] //end

Best AI ever!
>> No. 80806
[X] "Good Night, Sigma. Talk to you later."
[X] //end

It is almost crime for AI to be this great.
>> No. 80808
[x] "Good Night, Sigma. Talk to you later."
[x] //end
>> No. 80809
[x] "Good Night, Sigma. Talk to you later."
[x] //end

Sigma is our new best friend. I seriously thought about just convincing Satori to abandon Youmu's team of incompetents, but it seems there's something worth protecting now. It sounded like at full capacity, he and his other units were fending off multiple Yukari-type beings attacking in tandem.
>> No. 80811
[x] Is all this coming up on Rika's screen?
[x] "Good Night, Sigma. Talk to you later."
[x] //end
>> No. 80813
>he and his other units were fending off multiple Yukari-type beings attacking in tandem.

Yeah, and they got owned so hard. And now one of the Yukari is back with a vengeance to hunt down to the last one of them.

>//inflict hurt on her and I will use what remains of my gravity manipulators to crush your sexual organs into a fine paste

Glad we didn't hit her because Sigma sure likes Rika

[x] Is all this coming up on Rika's screen?
[x] "Good Night, Sigma. Talk to you later."
[x] //end
>> No. 80814
[x] Is all this coming up on Rika's screen?
[x] "Good Night, Sigma. Talk to you later."
[x] //end
>> No. 80815
4 billion ya - Sigma and his 23 brother Independent Units were built.

1 billion ya - Call to all AIs and military forces ordered to "node 70" with the forced conscription of all civilians. This was the "last stand" against Type-171. All the Independent Units however were sent into "insurgency mode" to wage guerrilla warfare against Type-171 until destruction.

2.6 ya - Sigma receives last message from Lambda, engaging two Type-171 entities, 171-Enlil, and 171-Allocen.

2 ya - Sigma is ambushed by 171-Yukari, 171-Metatron, and 171-Ao Shun, receiving damage to his cognition array, and forcing him to dump most of his fuel, and flee. He is followed by 171-Metatron whom he nukes so hard it ejects him from the planet (14987-M) he was on. Following that, he enters stealth-and-drift mode. Considering this happened so recently indicates that 14987-M was a planet in our system.

The last detected "hive" was destroyed by Rho at an unknown point. The present "hive" possesses no genetic information, meaning that they've been constructed artificially by Yukari, somehow.

What else we know is that the Sigma had at one point destroyed most of her minions and possibly killed 171-Metatron with his attack, so the possibility of revenge being her motive is real, and also important is that she had been working in concert with other 171-Types rather recently.
>> No. 80820
>>80815

All I care about it Yukari and her clones. I don't know why would she call her clones "Metatron" or "Allocen", but I do know that a threesome would be awesome.
>> No. 80822
>>80820
species != clone
>> No. 80823
[x] Is all this coming up on Rika's screen?
[x] "Good Night, Sigma. Talk to you later."
[x] //end

I'd assume it is, but hearing Sigma state it and our reaction to it would always be interesting to hear.
>> No. 80824
>>80815
If it took Sigma most of his powers to just beat one of them, how hard it will be to just beat Yukari.
>> No. 80825
>>80822

I refuse to believe that Yukari isn't the only one with the same powers as her. Therefore, the others can only be clones.
>> No. 80826
[x] Is all this coming up on Rika's screen?
[x] "Good Night, Sigma. Talk to you later."
[x] //end

We could always ask Rika ourselves. Though I bet we get a smack on the head the moment we come to.
>> No. 80828
We could ask Rika, but why bother when we have a smartass computer that can sense her reactions to relay both of their thoughts on the subject where it'll be more fun?
>> No. 80831
[x] Is all this coming up on Rika's screen?
[x] "Good Night, Sigma. Talk to you later."
[x] //end

This is getting very interesting! Maybe if we were to turn all the Touhous against Yukari....
>> No. 80835
>Maybe if we were to turn all the Touhous against Yukari....

Then all the Touhous would get to die at the same time. I get the impression that trying to brute force Yukari will end badly regardless of what kind of firepower we have on our side.
>> No. 80840
>>80835

True. But... well. It depends on how close these girls are to the previous ones, especially in terms of powers.

I mean, Keine has the ability to manipulate history, Yuugi has the ability to manipulate supernatural events, and Yuyuko has the ability to invoke death. Any one of these, done with enough stealth and creativity, could potentially defang Yukari.

Then again, I suppose I'm getting ahead of myself.
>> No. 80841
>I refuse to believe that Yukari isn't the only one with the same powers as her. Therefore, the others can only be clones.

That doesn't make any sense. Yukari isn't a genetic lifeform, and her abilities makes appearance completely arbitrary anyway.

If anything, that the Independent Units can actually identify and differentiate between Type-171 beings means that they present themselves with a unique and favored physical form.
>> No. 80842
>>80840
Even Sigma thinks it's impossible. And he is a multi purpose kiling machine with nukes and biological weapons who can waste whole planets.
Maybe if we can get him back to half power and unite the whole "town".
But then there are still some 171 left and some minions that Sigma forgot to kill.

And i don't think this will head into a MiG direction. Not what Sol has in mind. Probably will be back to schoolday fun romancing in no time.
>> No. 80843
>>80824
>If it took Sigma most of his powers to just beat one of them, how hard it will be to just beat Yukari.

To be fair this was after he was blindsided by three of them, damaged, and had to jettison 75% of his ammo. If the IU were meant to operate independently, as the reports of Rho and Lambda make it seem, whereas the Types had been operating in groups, then it's possible that Sigma at full power could be more than a match for a single Type-171.
>> No. 80845
You know, with Sigma's knowledge, and Rika's facilities, we might even be able to build a goddamn H-bomb. Using it would be out of the question,of course, but the threat might give us more leverage against Yukari.
>> No. 80847
>>80842

>Probably will be back to schoolday fun romancing in no time.

That's a pretty tall order considering the threat of annihilation just around the corner.
>> No. 80849
[X] Who were your creators?
[X] Why were your creators and species 171 fighting?

I'm curious.
>> No. 80851
>>80845
>but the threat might give us more leverage against Yukari.
Like hell it would.
>> No. 80852
>the threat might give us more leverage against Yukari.

Leverage implies negotiation. Negotiation requires Yukari to know about us. If that happens we are dead.
>> No. 80854
>>80815
theory: the planet Sigma nuked the shit out of? that's Earth. It's a radioactive crater now.

Gensokyo is a bubble floating in space, containing all that Yukari could save.
>> No. 80856
>>80847
Sol made this story romancing Touhous to plot in the background. I don't think wants it go into the direction of MiG.
Watch everyone die and get a Mai Hime End. Or something like that.
>> No. 80857
It'll be more along the lines of Persona 3 and 4.

LOL SCHOOL during the day,
SRS BUSINESS during the night.
>> No. 80860
>>That's a pretty tall order considering the threat of annihilation just around the corner.

Ah, but that's what will make it even more important.

Whatever her objective is, and for that matter, whatever she is, Yukari is a being capable of flat-lining our brain with just a snap of her fingers, has a legion of whatever the hell those things were at her beck-and-call, and an unknown number of residents in her employ, including at least two members of the school faculty, with who knows how many more.

This rag-tag group we've become a part of is leaderless, directionless, cut off from their sole supply line, and pretty much screwed if Yukari found them. If we're going to get anywhere, particularly any direction that doesn't involve dying, we're going to need more allies from inside. Hence, where the day-to-day life stuff will come into play. Get to know your classmates and fellow residents, figure out who you should or should not trust, befriend and/or romance the right people, and hope that when the shit finally hits that you fare better than the poor bastards that created Sigma did.
>> No. 80862
Overall, the probable reason for the whole setup is that Yukari by herself doesn't actually stand a chance by herself if she were to try to forcefully retrieve and destroy it, otherwise she would have just done so already. She's trying to do a siege warfare tactic pretty much. Wear those who pose a threat down eventually until they can't resist and sweep in to finish everything. It's also probably the reason why nothing happens during the day. Too many neutral people out there that might wind up fighting against Yukari with everyone else if she attacked, putting her at a greater disadvantage. On the other hand, those who are neutral but know of the situation are probably holding back because they don't know exactly who they can trust in this situation, and talking to the wrong person could result in death.
>> No. 80863
[x] Is all this coming up on Rika's screen?
[x] "Good Night, Sigma. Talk to you later."
[x] //end
>> No. 80865
>>80862
The thing is, wanting to get Sigma for whatever reason is just a small part of this, I think.

Sure, it explains the prowling creatures well enough, but not the whole "create a town, close it off from the outside world, populate it with a combination of real people with altered/blocked memories and fakes, and have them all take part in some large-scale simulation town life" thing.

What purpose does this whole illusion serve? Why, if maintaining it is so important that anyone who would disrupt it must be destroyed, would she occasionally incorporate new people and the new variables and risks they might bring?
>> No. 80870
From my perspective, it'd make sense if the town was normal before Sigma landed, and then Yukari tracked it down, and sealed the town off and created what she did in an attempt to hide her efforts to retrieve Sigma and destroy it while preventing any important outside help from entering to stop her. If she's moderately afraid/wary of the power the inhabitants in the town have, it would explain most of the steps she's taken so far.
>> No. 80881
[x] Is all this coming up on Rika's screen?
[x] "Thank you, Sigma, and good night. I'll talk to you later."
[x] //end

Finished catching up from Thread 11, and ho-lee fuck. The Evil Eyes were up against some serious shit.

Because I like the way this story has turned so very, very much, and because interfaces with techno-speak I can interpret get me fucking hard, I decided to go looking up the 171s, recognizing a few of them, and assuming that the others, too, were powerful mythological figures.

Before I do, though:
>loading species 171 [Dehisco Vermis Infestus Deus]
Dehisco:
>Dehiscence A bursting open, splitting, or gaping along natural or sutured lines. [L. dehisco, to split apart or open]
Vermis: worm
>(ADP/Heather note: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
Infestus: disturbed/unsafe/hostile
Deus: god


[171METATRON]
>In Rabbinic tradition he is the highest of the angels and serves as the celestial scribe
...Short version is that he's the fucking Voice of God, and is possibly the one behind a few of God's appearances/miracles. Fucking hardcore.

[171AO SHUN]
>He's in charge of the Northern Ocean, and used to own a pair of cloud-stepping shoes for no reason that we can make out.
Dragon King sounds kind of lolRPG until you remember that this is Chinese mythology, where "Dragon-King" means you are one divine powerful son of a bitch.

[171ALLOCEN]
>Alocer, powerful demon and Grand Duke of Hades
>Alternatively named Allocer, Alloces, Alocas, Allocen, and Alloien. The name of an eminent demon in the mysticism and demonology of Medieval Europe.
It's hard to find much at all on him. But, for those of you who don't know your monarchy/royalty ranks, a Grand Duke is about a notch or a half or so below King. Looks good on a business card, too.

[171ENLIL]
>In ancient Sumero-Babylonian myth, Enlil ("lord wind") is the god of air, wind and storms. Enlil is the foremost god of the Mesopotamian pantheon
That's a wee bit more powerful than most of these guys so far, but that's like talking about how one star may be closer to earth than another: they're still way the fuck far away.

[171YUKARI]
>Gap bitch.
I swear that's all the wikipedia article said.
>> No. 80882
>>80860
>>80870
You each have my axe.

Additional theories:
-People in this town have powers because Sigma (Or Yukari?) leaks.
-No, scratch that. Maybe it IS Yukari, and she's weaker now than she used to be, because of the leak. She can still fuck with individual people, but a fully functioning Evil Eye would be too much of a risk.
-On that note, she also likely does not know of Sigma's poor condition. If she did, she would likely fucking crush him, waste the town, and get the fuck out of there.

>>80679
>That's a lot of space!
You are now hearing this in the tone used by the guy in Enter The Fist.

>>80820
Mythology, you giant nigger, do you know it?

>>80825
...
Reread >>80822 and >>80841 until you realize you are an idiot.
...Or a troll. I mean, look at that non-argument:
"I refuse to believe [x]."
"Therefore [&] must be the case."
...Those two had fucking nothing at all to do with one another. That is why the second item is an ampersand instead of a y: it's so far unrelated, it's not even in the same possible group of things that could have said instead. You are a moron and an incompetent and I fucking hate you.

>>80835
...Thank you, you saved me having to say it.

>>80840
Yuyuko was likely the one who tried to eat Rika, and she's dead now.
>> No. 80883
>Before I do, though:
>loading species 171 [Dehisco Vermis Infestus Deus]
>Dehisco:
>Dehiscence A bursting open, splitting, or gaping along natural or sutured lines. [L. dehisco, to split apart or open]
>Vermis: worm
>(ADP/Heather note: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
Infestus: disturbed/unsafe/hostile
Deus: god

>Disturbed
>Splitting
>Worm (hole)
>God

Hello Yukari, the disturbed wormhole god.
>> No. 80885
>>On that note, she also likely does not know of Sigma's poor condition. If she did, she would likely fucking crush him, waste the town, and get the fuck out of there.

Except even in his poor condition, Sigma is still fully capable of doing something Yukari doesn't want to happen, namely helping residents break whatever block had been placed on their memories, allowing them to remember who they were, what they are, and in the case of the non-humans, begin to access whatever powers they may have had.

>>"Whatever was used to tamper with our memories also removed our recall of what exactly we are, which for some reason interferes with the ability to use it."

>>"Well. Whoever set up the town as a prison also wants us to think we're plain humans."

Setting aside their history with each other, Sigma still poses a threat in regards to helping break this illusion that Yukari seems so keen on maintaining, to the point that she basically killed us just for admitting to meeting someone she knows has broken it.

Then again, Satori can do something like that to, in regards to sorting out who is or is not "real" in the town, yet aside from that assassin that was sent to infiltrate the group Yukari hasn't seemed to do more to take her out for some reason. Odd, considering she had no problem popping onto the roof in the middle of the day to mind-wipe the new kid who had yet to even realize what was going on, yet can't/won't do the same for someone else. Either Satori and/or the group are extremely cautious about not letting her be alone, thus not giving Yukari an opportunity to strike, or there's some other reason she hasn't been more active in taking the cute little mind-reader out of the picture.
>> No. 80886
>>80857

Pretty much this.
>> No. 80889
>>80854
Interesting but impossible. Remember that this group was in contact with somebody who could leave the town, and that there are also occasional tourists.
...Of course your theory becomes valid again when you propose that person worked for Yukari and all tourists are mindless drones that exist only to give the illusion of rest of the world existing.

Still, I'd like to think this is not the case.
>> No. 80890
Is this all coming up on Rika's screen? I mean, can she see this conversation?

//elapsed time: 0:H 0:M 43:S

Oh. How is that possible?

//speed of thought

But can Rika see it?

//she has logs

Hope she likes the asscake comment.

//asscake is not a word

I'll have to test that. Anyway, thanks Sigma. Night, I'll speak to you later.

//please do //you are amusing

Awesome.

//end communication functions //dumping direct connection

==

You blink, sensation and light suddenly returning, your hand resting on Sigma's outer shell.
"Woah." You mutter, taking a deep breath and stepping back a little way. You glance around, half-expecting the room to be empty. That felt like it took hours. But no, Rinnosuke and Rika are still here, in fact they've barely moved.
"How do you feel?" Rinnosuke asks as you rub your eyes and try to think straight again.
"That was a lot to take in."
"I know." He replies. "That's why you needed to see it, rather than have me tell you. All that," he nods towards Sigma. "Sort of unbelievable isn't it?"
You glance back at Sigma, at the huge eyeball just watching everything, then you give him a thumbs-up. No visible response, but you know he can understand it.

"Your name is Hibiki?" Rika asks, peering at her computer screen.
"Yeah, I think so."
"Onizuka?" She laughs. "Is Sigma joking?"
You shake your head. "No, the name feels right, like it fits. It's mine." You shrug.
"Well, now you know why Yukari wants him." Rinnosuke says.
You shakes your head. "No, I don't actually."
He raises his eyebrows in surprise.
"It doesn't make any sense." You say. "Is he still a threat to her? What does she actually want? From the sounds of it she could crush this place and everyone in it without even trying."
Rinnosuke opens and closes his mouth a couple of times. "But-"
"No. This doesn't add up." You say. "There's something more going on here. Why keep us around in the first place if she's just after Sigma? Why set up this whole fake town or whatever? What's the dammed point?"
Rinnosuke shrugs. "I don't know. Perhaps the two things are unconnected, maybe this really is just some kind of prison?"
You frown. None of this makes much sense.

"Hey!" Rika suddenly interjects. "Asscake?"
"Asscake." You say.
She keeps reading the screen, going a little red in the face. "H-hey!"
You smirk uncontrollably for a moment. Guess she saw that then.

[ ] Tease Rika some more.
[ ] Talk to Rinnosuke, this doesn't make much sense.
[ ] Talk to Rinnosuke, what do you do now?
[ ] You're tired, go back upstairs and sit down.
>> No. 80891
{X} Talk to Rinnosuke, what do you do now?
>> No. 80892
>"Hey!" Rika suddenly interjects. "Asscake?"
>"Asscake is not a word." You say.

Fixed
>> No. 80893
[x] Talk to Rinnosuke, what do you do now?
>> No. 80894
[X] Talk to Rinnosuke, what do you do now?

This is very vague question.
>> No. 80895
>>80890
[X] Talk to Rinnosuke, what do you do now?
>> No. 80896
[ ] Tease Rika some more.

Tease Rika. Receive Moe.

[x] Talk to Rinnosuke, what do you do now?

Ask questions. Receive bullshit surreal answers.
>> No. 80897
[x] Talk to Rinnosuke, what do you do now?

ASSCAKE
>> No. 80899
[x] Talk to Rinnosuke, what do you do now?
>> No. 80900
[x] Talk to Rinnosuke, this doesn't make much sense.
>> No. 80901
Out of curiosity, a minor plot hole?

>//erasure of neural border will alert extra-dimensional entity [171YUKARI] //unable to proceed //seeking clearance
>No! Don't want to alert Yukari!
>//rika confirms //aborting erasure

Basically rika responded almost immediately, but in the time of disconnection she was still at the point of reading about our name. Or was that just confirmation? Also, since rika was communicating by keyboard, she must be one hell of a typer to reply in a fraction of a second...
>> No. 80902
[x] Talk to Rinnosuke, what do you do now?
>> No. 80903
>>80901
>>43:S

43 seconds is more than enough time.
>> No. 80904
>>80901
Give him some credit, let's ignore this.

[ ] Talk to Rinnosuke, what do you do now?
>> No. 80905
[x] Tease Rika some more.
[x] Talk to Rinnosuke, what do you do now?
>> No. 80906
[X] Tease Rika some more.
[X] Talk to Rinnosuke, what do you do now?

We can do both.
>> No. 80907
[X] Tease Rika some more.
[X] Talk to Rinnosuke, what do you do now?

idort.png
>> No. 80911
[x] Tease Rika some more.
[x] Talk to Rinnosuke, what do you do now?

We're a multi talented individual. We can do both at the same time damnit!
>> No. 80912
Is there a Yukari Route?
>> No. 80913
It would require us to betray quite a lot of people to do it if it were possible, and possibly killing a few of them. I don't think Anon would really go through with it even if the opportunity presented itself. Would Anon really be able to choke the life out of Satori for instance if Yukari asked for it if the chance for her route existed? Very unlikely.
>> No. 80914
>>80913

We have no idea what Yukari's motives are. People like Reimu are working for her for some reason. Canonically, Yukari doesn't seem the kind who would work in concert with other powerful beings unless it was to further some personal goal. It really could end up that we are working at cross-purposes.

Which is not to say that revealing ourselves and expecting mercy at the given juncture would be at all advisable. We need to know more about her, her servants, and her race. The only reasonable way to go about that (aside from repairing Sigma's memory banks) is to win sympathies from her agents, and then pump them for information, which is what the school interaction is all about.
>> No. 80916
>>80912
Yukari route is LUNATIC mode played only with your tongue, eyes tied.
>> No. 80917
>>80914
>and then pump them for information
I'd pump Reimu for information if you get my drift.
>> No. 80919
Going directly after Reimu would be asking for it. Start off with a person we know we could talk to, ie Suika. Bring up we've heard she has a pretty good punch and challenge her to a contest because we have faith in our own. If she loses, she has to do whatever we ask of her. If we lose, we have to do whatever she says. Far less risk of something backfiring in comparison to going directly to Reimu and trying to soften her up without her getting suspicious.
>> No. 80921
>>80913

We never promised to help anyone. Yeah, they showed that a lot of things is fucked up, serious shit is going around and recovered our name, but that doesn't mean we are helping them already.

>>80914

If Reimu and Suika are really working with Yukari, then there is some pretty big motive for all that's happening.

After more plot is exposed, and if it is indded possible, I'm going for Yukarin~.
>> No. 80924
>>80921

Still don't think Anon would go after the route that would end up hurting pretty much every girl they've chased after so far.
>> No. 80926
>>80924

I'm not interested in a Yukari route per se, but we do need to find out why she's doing this, and if we really do need to be enemies.

Sigma has been a total badass. If she could somehow by convinced that allying herself with him would be in her best interests (in, say, wiping any competing Type-171 entities), then that is probably the best possible outcome.
>> No. 80927
>>80919
>Start off with a person we know we could talk to, ie Suika. Bring up we've heard she has a pretty good punch and challenge her to a contest because we have faith in our own. If she loses, she has to do whatever we ask of her. If we lose, we have to do whatever she says. Far less risk of something backfiring in comparison to going directly to Reimu and trying to soften her up without her getting suspicious.

Fraternizing with the other oni is the most obvious way to make inroads in that direction. The other is to establish contact with neutrals that could possibly become allies, like Kaguya and Mokou.
>> No. 80929
>>80926

Well, the main factor in all this depends on the how the 171's work with each other normally. If they cooperate with each other on a regular basis, then convincing her to abandon them would prove quite difficult. If they only teamed up for the sake of defeating machines capable of defeating them, and are otherwise solitary creatures, or even at each other's throats, then it might be possible. However, what would stop her from backstabbing us in the end to deliver a crippling blow to the one thing we know is capable of presenting a threat to her?
>> No. 80932
>>80927

Fraternizing with the more carefree members of the enemy would be the easiest way to gain more information regarding their plans, while going after the neutrals for support would be the most forward procedure if we are going to make a stand against Yukari. They aren't exclusive paths regardless, and will both be done by the end anyways, it is just up to Anon really which they choose to pursue first. Obtaining information with the risk of making the enemy take action faster than they normally would without the support we might have if we went after getting more allies, or getting as many people as we possibly can before trying to do anything that might alert the enemy. Though trying to convert people to OUR side, if we choose to go up against Yukari, will be a lot easier than convincing them to fight with everyone. Remember, quite a lot of them know nothing about the dangers of the night. Just suddenly revealing all of it haphazardly to them is dangerous enough. Revealing all of it without all the information necessary to help them come to terms with the situation is even worse. In the end, gathering as much information as we can should take top priority.
>> No. 80933
>Well, the main factor in all this depends on the how the 171's work with each other normally. If they cooperate with each other on a regular basis, then convincing her to abandon them would prove quite difficult. If they only teamed up for the sake of defeating machines capable of defeating them, and are otherwise solitary creatures, or even at each other's throats, then it might be possible. However, what would stop her from backstabbing us in the end to deliver a crippling blow to the one thing we know is capable of presenting a threat to her?

Because there are apparently a lot of these Type-171 entities. If Yukari attempting something that goes against her kind, such as the creation of an idealized fantasy land (i.e., Gensokyo), she'll need help, a lot of help, in defending and protecting it.

I have theories as to why she started this project, why she's only not letting the dangerous and powerful beings out, while allowing the free passage of mundanes, and why she has some of them working for her, and why she lets some who are ostensibly against her go relatively unharassed. Sigma wiped out most of her minions, so now she's rebuilding her army, and we are that army.
>> No. 80934
Barely resisting the urge to tease Rika (asscake~) you turn back to Rinnosuke.
"So I know my name, I know what you found." You gesture at Sigma. "What happens now?" You ask, frowning.
"What do you mean?" He asks.
"I mean ... well how am I just supposed to go back to school, like this? Or my home?"
"You have to." Rinnosuke says. "That's the point. That's why Tewi is such an easy target for Yukari, no cover."
"Explain." You say.
Rinnosuke takes off his glasses and rubs his eyes. "If we go to school, keep up the pre-tense of being normal students most of the time, then we tend to get left alone unless we instigate something. We're not really sure why, but it's like an ant's nest. Whatever methods that Yukari employs, they're reactive rather than proactive most of the time."
You nod. Sounds fair enough.

"However," Rinnosuke says. "There's another reason the school is important. Did Sigma show you the map of the town?"
You nod. "Yeah, what about it?"
"Didn't you notice?" He asks. "The School is at the exact centre of the bubble. It's Yukari's blind spot."
You blink in surprise. "How do you know that?"
"It's a theory that Youki had. Apart from him and a very few others, most of the real people in the town are students at the school, as far as Satori can tell anyway." He explains. "Yukari needs to keep us all in one place on a regular basis, but for some reason she can't do that herself."
"Why?"
Rinnosuke shrugs. "No idea. Maybe she sleeps during the day." He says. "Regardless, school is a relatively safe meeting place, at least when the staff aren't around. More importantly, the hive won't follow you onto school grounds and anybody working for Yukari has never dared start anything there."

You frown in thought. "Sounds less like a blind spot and more like somewhere that ... something else can see what happens, something other than Yukari, if she doesn't want anything to happen there."
"Perhaps." He shrugs again. "We're not really running on a lot of information right now."
"No kidding." You mutter.

"Ah, quit blabbering." Rika says, finally turning away from her computer, her earlier embarrassment gone now. "You gonna bunk here or what?"
"Am I what?"
Rinnosuke clears his throat. "It's probably best that you stay here for tonight, the hive are all stirred up and I don't think you want to risk the streets again."
"Mm, good point." You say.
"I'm going to head back upstairs." Rinnosuke says. "Rika, are you ... ?"
"Sure." She says. "He's cool, whatever."

[ ] Go with Rinnosuke.
[ ] Stay here with Rika for a bit.
>> No. 80935
[ ] Go with Rinnosuke.
>> No. 80936
[x] Stay here with Rika for a bit.

Discuss our asscake~
>> No. 80938
[x] Go with Rinnosuke.
>> No. 80939
[x] Stay here with Rika for a bit.
[X] Tease about asscakes
[X] Get serious, ask about Satori.
>> No. 80940
[X] Stay here with Asscakes for a bit.
>> No. 80941
[x] Go with Rinnosuke.
>> No. 80942
[x] Go with Rinnosuke.
>> No. 80945
[x] Go with Rinnosuke.

>You frown in thought. "Sounds less like a blind spot and more like somewhere that ... something else can see what happens, something other than Yukari, if she doesn't want anything to happen there."

Sounds like the town is a playground for the 171 to throw their best fighters in and look who wins.
>> No. 80946
[X] Stay here with Asscake for a bit.
>> No. 80947
[x] Go with Rinnosuke.
>> No. 80948
Talking with Rika right now, the person who has personally had the most experience dealing with exploring Sigma's databanks and creating her own interpretations of it would probably be the best thing to do right now if we're going to proceed forward with everything since we didn't get all the information we could have out of Sigma, and everything the group knows about the situatio probably has gone from Sigma to Rika to everyone else so this is the best thing to really do if we hope to see where the group stands on everything.
>> No. 80949
[X] Stay here with Rika for a bit.
>> No. 80950
[x] Go with Rinnosuke.
>> No. 80954
[X] Go with Rinnosuke.

Personally I'll be waiting for the moment when Rika uses Sigma as a tank.
>> No. 80956
[X] Stay here with Rika for a bit.
>> No. 80957
[x] Stay here with Rika for a bit.
[x] Tease about asscakes
[x] Get serious, ask about Satori.

YOU GUYS STOP VOTING FOR RINNOSUKE

ASIDE FROM RIKA'S ASS WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DISCUSS (ALSO SHIFT KEY)
>> No. 80960
>>80957
Ah, but going with Rinnosuke gives us higher possibility of seeing Satori again.
>> No. 80963
>>80957

Nah...
>> No. 80964
>Ah, but going with Rinnosuke gives us higher possibility of seeing Satori again.

Exactly.

Satori is cute, semi-frail mind reader love.
>> No. 80967
>>80960 >>80963 >>80964
I wholeheartedly respect your opinions.
>> No. 80969
>>80967

And we respect yours. Right guys?
>> No. 80972
>>80969

Of course.
>> No. 80977
[X] Go with Rinnosuke.
>> No. 80978
[X] Go with Rinnosuke.

I wonder how Youmu is dealing with her busted rib.
>> No. 80979
[x] Stay here with Rika for a bit.
>> No. 80980
[x] Go with Rinnosuke.
[x] Stay here with Rika for a bit.

Let's try doing both and see what happens!
>> No. 80981
[x] Go with Rinnosuke.
[x] Stay here with Rika for a bit.
I like both.
>> No. 80990
>>80980
>>80981

>an oni

..
.
this may just work...

[X] Go with Rinnosuke.
[X] Stay here with Rika for a bit.
>> No. 80992
>>80990
an oni, as in, not suika
>> No. 80993
>>80990

Except for the fact that we don't have density manipulation.

[X] Go with Rinnosuke.
>> No. 80996
>>80992>>80993
shrug.jpg
>> No. 80998
>>80993

But we have the power of "to gather", right? As I see, Suika can control density as her unique trait, while she has the power of "to gather" as a common trait amongst the oni.

Or maybe I should just re-check the cannon sources. It's been too long now.
>> No. 80999
>>80998

...

The gathering thing is part of Suika's density manipulation ability. How is this not obvious?

Sigma listed our traits anyway; strength, alcohol tolerance and lie detection.
>> No. 81000
>>80998
>cannon

No, her power to gather is a very loose interpretation of her density manipulation. She changes the density of the population, thus bringing them together.


Although, now that I think about it, why the hell CAN suika make copies of herself?
>> No. 81001
[x] Stay here with Rika for a bit
>> No. 81002
>cannon

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 81003
Wingman Sigma gave you the go ahead. Trust in Sigma.

[x] Stay here with Rika for a bit.
>> No. 81004
[x] Stay here with Rika for a bit.
>> No. 81006
>>81000

Manipulates her own density, and presumably manipulates it into discrete "pockets" of density? In other words, she breaks apart by lowering her density, then consolidates her the density of her fragments.

That's how I always figured it, anyway.
>> No. 81007
[x] Stay here with Rika for a bit.

What the fffffffffff
>> No. 81011
[X] Stay here with Rika for a bit.
>> No. 81012
[x] Go with Rinnosuke.
[x] "Later, sweetcheeks."

Parting shot on Rika. Move on to Satori. Everyone happy?
>> No. 81014
Okay, writing now. Sorry for the uber slow updates today but it'll be like this probably until Thursday when deadlines hit.
>> No. 81017
"It's okay." You say, nodding to Rika. "I'll see you later."
"Sure." She smiles. "Sorry 'bout the gun."
"You owe me a cake." You say to Rika.
"Sure," she says. "S'fine."
"And your ass." You say, totally deadpan.
She goes a little red in the face, frowning, but there's a half-grin in there too. "Whatever!" Rika says, spinning back around to her computer.
You glance over your shoulder as you leave the room, giving the giant, unblinking eye of Sigma another thumbs-up.

It gets a little warmer as you climb the stairs back up, and once you reach the large room again, Tewi emerges from behind her bank of screens, bouncing over to you.
"So what's your name?! What's your name?!" She says, stopping in front of you and cocking her head to one side.
Rinnosuke sighs and makes to gently shoo Tewi away. "He's just spoken to Sigma, he's had more than enou-"
Tewi hops backwards and just keeps grinning, ignoring Rinnosuke.
"What's your name?" She asks again. "Or I'll just call you Oni, though that's kinda hard to scream out." She says. "You know, like this," Tewi closes her eyes and throws her head back, parting her lips in an O shape.
"Oni~" She moans. The effect is rather impressive, but more comedic than erotic.

She pauses as Rinnosuke puts his face in his hands. "You are an Oni, right?" She asks.
You nod. "Yeah, that's what Sigma said."
"Hah!" Tewi almost explodes with triumph. "I knew it!" She says. "So what's your name?"
"Hibiki." You say.
"Hiiibiiikiii" Tewi clasps her hands behind her back and rocks from side to side, rolling the name in her mouth. "Hibiki. I like it. Better than Samson."
"Hibiki Onizuka." You say.
Tewi muffles a giggle. "Onizuka?"
You nod, pointing a finger at her. "Don't say it, I know."
"Know what?" She asks innocently.
"Nothing." You say, frowning at her.

"So would you like a rematch?" Tewi asks, she spreads her hands. "No meat cleaver this time!"
"I'm an Oni." You say. "I don't think I should hit you again."
"Doesn't have to be that kinda fight." She says, winking at you.
"What do you mean?" You ask, dreading the answer.
"I'm challenging you, Oni." She says, grin spreading from ear to ear.

A challenge? Well how could you ... no, you shouldn't take her up on this, should you? But a challenge. Hm.

[ ] Decline.
[ ] Accept.
>> No. 81018
[X] Accept.

Never back down from a challenge.
>> No. 81019
[x] Accept.
>> No. 81021
[x] Accept.

Even though the touhou wiki explicitly states oni had bad things happen to them due to falling for tricks in challengs from humans, what bad could possibly happen accepting a challenge from the trickster queen?
>> No. 81023
[x] Decline.

Tewi won't play fair.
>> No. 81024
[x] Decline.
>> No. 81025
[x] Decline.
>> No. 81026
[x] Accept.
[x] Watch her closely. If she tries anything, then punishment will ensue.

RAPE.
>> No. 81028
[X] Accept.

We are an oni, and I suppose that oni do love challenges.

[X] "So what kind of challenge are we talking about? Strength, stamina, speed, smarts?"
>> No. 81029
[x] Accept.

Nothing can go wrong!
>> No. 81030
[X] Accept.
>> No. 81031
[x] Accept.

Oni always accept challenges!
>> No. 81032
[x] Accept.

CHALLENGE!
>> No. 81035
[x] Decline.
>> No. 81037
{X} Accept.

There was another option?
>> No. 81039
[x] Accept.

I'yam what I'yam, and that's all that I'yam, I'm Hibiki the oni man.

Toot toot.
>> No. 81043
That was ... well, predictable. Writing.
>> No. 81044
[x] Ask for the terms of the challenge, first.
>> No. 81046
"A challenge?" You ask, already deciding you like the idea of challenging Tewi. You need to get her back for scaring you on the roof.
Tewi nods. "A challenge." She grins. "Not gonna turn it down are 'ya? You are an Oni, right?"
"What kind of challenge?" You ask.
"Of nerves and strength." Tewi says without blinking. "And stamina."
"Tewi, no." Rinnosuke says, suddenly very serious. "If this is what I think it is, then no."
"Awww come on!" She whines to Rinnosuke. "He's an Oni! If anybody's gonna do it then it's him!"
"No." Rinnosuke says. "Absolutely not."
You look between them. "What's the challenge?" You ask.

Tewi grins again, hopping backwards and climbing onto the arm of a chair. She shuts her eyes and bobs her head side to side as she speaks. "Only at first, many and small. Like eggs they burst, not a fight but a brawl. Second is thick and slow, we cannot fight. Barely landing a blow, we return into the night. Clear the first, and the second too. Let them have your worst, or I will have you."

"What?" You turn to Rinnosuke. "She's actually speaking in rhyme, isn't she?"
Rinnosuke rubs his eyes, obviously tired by now. "She is, yes. Tewi, stop."
"You love me really." Tewi says, raising an eyebrow at you. "So, what do you say?"
You shake your head. "I don't understand what the hell you're on about."
"We've never seen what happens after the second wave that the hive sends out." Rinnosuke explains. "Tewi thinks if we kill all the combat drones then something else will happen."
"It will!" Tewi says. "We should find out what! Bees and ants and wasps have workers and warriors, so what about our little infestation problem?"
"You want me to kill those things?" You ask. "Alone?"
Tewi shrugs. "Maybe. It's up to you. We gotta find out somehow." She hops down from the chair. "Or if you're scared, we could do something a little more ... personal?" She cocks her head and grins.

Is she just trying to motivate you? Turn your instincts towards her own ends in fighting those things out there?

[ ] You'll do it. Crazy girl. But not alone.
[ ] No. A challenge is good, but you'd prefer something that doesn't involve getting reduced to a bloody smear on the pavement.
>> No. 81047
[x] You'll do it. Crazy girl. But not alone.

Oh this'll be good.
>> No. 81048
[x] No. A challenge is good, but you'd prefer something that doesn't involve getting reduced to a bloody smear on the pavement.

It's been a rough day.
>> No. 81049
[x] You'll do it. Crazy girl. But not alone.
[x] But only if she'll give you a kiss for good luck.
>> No. 81050
[x] You'll do it. Crazy girl. But not alone.
[x] And not all at once either. You'll have find a way to separate and kill them each individually. Like the last one.
>> No. 81051
[x] You'll do it. Crazy girl. But not alone.
[x] But only if she'll give you a kiss for good luck.
[x] And you need a new bat.
>> No. 81052
[x] You'll do it. Crazy girl. But not alone.
[x] And only if she'll give you a kiss for good luck.

but we barely got 1 of the second wave and that was with help. i doubt we could get to the third, but if we plan it ok, collapse a few buildings on them who knows...
>> No. 81053
[x] You'll do it. Crazy girl. But not alone and not tonight.
[x] And not all at once either. You'll have find a way to separate and kill them each individually. Like the last one.
[x] Only if she'll give you a kiss for good luck.
>> No. 81054
[x] You'll do it, but not now. You need rest and preparation for such a task. Besides, she didn't give you a time limit.

Taking them out might be feasible if we plan properly. Maybe get Rika to rig some IEDs or something. I don't think this is something we want to try right now though.
>> No. 81055
>>81052
changes to:
[x] You'll do it. Crazy girl. But not alone and not tonight.
[x] And not all at once either. You'll have find a way to separate and kill them each individually. Like the last one.
[x] Only if she'll give you a kiss for good luck.

gotta start using passwords too
>> No. 81056
[x] You'll do it. Crazy girl. But not alone and not tonight.
[x] And not all at once either. You'll have find a way to separate and kill them each individually. Like the last one.
[x] Only if she'll give you a kiss for good luck.

We're not going to do this without some serious planning and preparation. She never specified when we have to do it, after all.
>> No. 81057
>>81055
Unless you just cleared your cookies, you should still have the same randomly generated password. Did you try deleting it?
>> No. 81062
Okay, last one today coming right up.
>> No. 81064
[x] You'll do it. Crazy girl. But not alone and not tonight.
[x] And not all at once either. You'll have find a way to separate and kill them each individually. Like the last one.
[x] Only if she'll give you a kiss for good luck.

Fucking amazing and a battle plan already. Spread em out, each group takes one or two. Losses will be high and we will lose some touhous
>> No. 81069
"Alright." You say. "I'll do it."
"Yay!" Tewi throws her arms up in the air.
"But not tonight, and not alone." You jab your finger at her. "Something like that has to be done with proper planning and preparation."
Tewi shrugs. "I can wait."
Rinnosuke noisily clears his throat and slumps down in a chair. "Actually we've been working on the problem for quite some time, though rather slowly. I believe Tewi has just ... er ... conscripted you with Oni logic."
Tewi winks at you. "Oni can't turn down a challenge, right?"

You feel like you've been tricked somewhere down the line. But she did challenge you, fair and square. You frown at her all the same.
"Did you just ... ?" You trail off.
Tewi stifles her grin, putting a finger to her mouth and fluttering her eyelashes innocently. "I did nothing."
"Right." You mutter. "One more thing."
"Anything!" Tewi says.
"You're lucky, right? I want a kiss for good luck if I'm going to pull this off."
Tewi's eyes go wide, but her grin returns as well. She doesn't blush either. Is this girl immune to embarrassment? Perhaps she really is as bonkers as she seems.
"Thought you'd never ask!" She says, practically catapulting herself through the air and barrelling into you, wrapping her arms around the back of your neck, her feet dangling behind her.
You stumble, but she's surprisingly light even for such a small person. Or maybe it's just you that's far too strong for your size. Her manic grin turns sultry as she speaks, her nose alongside yours, lips practically brushing.

"I like strong men, and you're a fucking Oni." She says.

[ ] Let her kiss you, you did ask for it after all.
[ ] "I meant before the battle, please. Not now."
>> No. 81072
[X] Let her kiss you, you did ask for it after all.
>> No. 81074
File 123794061887.png - (183.75KB , 1024x1024 , Awesome.png ) [iqdb]
81074
[x] "I meant before the battle, please. Not now."
>> No. 81075
[x] "I meant before the battle, please. Not now.
>> No. 81076
[x] "I meant before the battle, please. Not now."

It's our turn to play the tease.
>> No. 81077
[ ] "I meant before the battle, please. Not now."
>> No. 81078
[x] "I meant before the battle, please. Not now."
>> No. 81079
[x] "I meant before the battle, please. Not now.
>> No. 81081
That's your 5 updates for today. Expect roughly the same tomorrow, less if work turns out worse than I expect.
>> No. 81082
[x] "I meant before the battle, please. Not now.
>> No. 81083
[ ] Let her kiss you, you did ask for it after all.
>> No. 81084
[ ] Let her kiss you, you did ask for it after all.

Piss! Piss! Piss in the tide!
>> No. 81085
[x] "I meant before the battle, please. Not now."
[x] "But hell, why not."
[x] Let her kiss you, you did ask for it after all.
>> No. 81086
>>81076

Then phrase it in a better way. The way the option is written gives the impression you're somewhat disgusted at her.
>> No. 81087
>>81086
it does?
>> No. 81088
[x] "I meant before the battle..."
[x] "But hell, why not."
[x] Let her kiss you, you did ask for it after all.
>> No. 81089
[Y] Let her kiss you, you did ask for it after all.
>> No. 81090
>>81087

Yeah, that's what I feel reading it.
>> No. 81091
[x] "I meant before the battle..."
[x] "But hell, why not."
[x] Let her kiss you, you did ask for it after all.

Now we just have to hope Satori doesn't walk in on this... Though also one of the benefits of being an oni, whatever we say will be believed because it is the truth. Girls can't claim we're lying. Also nice that we've now gained knowledge we can trick another oni into a challenge. Fisticuffs with Suika in exchange for info~
>> No. 81094
>>81091
So you are suggesting we should lie and give others the impression what we say is true?
i don't like this, nor do i like Hibiki's attempts at pimping every single girl around.
>> No. 81095
[x] "I meant before the battle..."
[x] "But hell, why not."
[x] Let her kiss you, you did ask for it after all.
>> No. 81096
We're an oni... We CAN'T lie by nature. What I meant is that no matter what we say, they'll know it's the truth so if we say it's a misunderstanding, Satori will know it is one
>> No. 81097
[x] "I meant before the battle, please. Not now.
>> No. 81098
Writefag: You enter the family mansion.
Anon: Okay.
Writefag: Jeeves, the family butler, shows off what looks to be an elaborate porcelain vase. He explains that this vase has been in the family for generations and generations, and is imbued with a mystical power that has protected the family from harm for all these years. He gives it a fond smile. Your uncle, standing nearby, laughs heartily, and notes that the vase, given its incalculable value, is usually kept under lock and key, but the family is taking it out of storage this one time to show it to you, the adopted son of the family. Meanwhile, your stepsister approaches from the top of the stair.
Anon: Okay.
Writefag: From behind you Evila Stirupp-Troubel whispers in your ear, suggesting that she'll show you her breasts if you destory the vase.
Anon: I ACCIDENTALY JOSTLE THE VASE OFF ITS STAND!!!!111111

Anon: WHY IS EVERYONE MAD AT ME?!??!?!?
Anon: IT WAS CLEARLY AN ACCIDENT DIDNT YOU SEE WE TYPED "ACCIDENTALY" THEY CANT BLAME US IT ISNT OUR FAULT
Anon: RITEFAG YOUA RE NOT BEING FAIR :(((((((

Copypasta from Eientei but equally as applicable elsewhere.
>> No. 81099
>>81098
what
>> No. 81100
>>81098
>Copypasta from Eientei
I'm guessing Teruyo's story. So what's the context of that?
>> No. 81101
>>81100
Tewi wanted to give anon some sort of shady aphrodisiac. End result was Anon making Tewi drink it herself, And Tewi being all over anon for about 30 seconds before the rest of Tewi's plan kicked in and got anon into trouble.
>> No. 81102
>>81101

In our defense I thought Tewi was just lying as usual when she was talking about the aphrodisiac being real.
>> No. 81103
[x] "I meant before the battle..."
[x] "But hell, why not."
[x] Let her kiss you, you did ask for it after all.
>> No. 81104
[X] Let her kiss you, you did ask for it after all.
>> No. 81106
>>81101
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ptitle315nmtwnjpe4?from=Main.CantGetAwayWithNuthin
>> No. 81107
[x] "I meant before the battle..."
[x] "But hell, why not."
[x] Let her kiss you, you did ask for it after all.

I want to hear her scream in pleasure.
>> No. 81110
[x] "I meant before the battle, please. Not now."

Don't turn Hibiki into that damn failure Shirou.
>> No. 81111
>>81110
Hibiki has one major advantage over Shirou (besides being an oni), he is physically incapable of lying. And everyone knows it.
>> No. 81112
>>81111

OUTRIGHT Lying.
>> No. 81113
How the fuck does kissing her right now turn us into Shirou?
>> No. 81118
>>physically incapable of lying.
>>everyone knows it.

I'm not sure this is much of a good thing for us, in the long run...
>> No. 81119
We can't lie, but we can refuse to answer questions we don't want to if you're refering to that kind of situation.
>> No. 81121
>>81119
I would wonder just how effective that tactic would be should we ever undergo torture, but I would hope things wouldn't go that far.

Still, between us being in perpetual "red text" mode, along with other traits like not being able to refuse a challenge, I think we have to be very careful not to let others take advantage of our nature to manipulate us.
>> No. 81122
The person most likely to manipulate us is already in front of us and has already done so
>> No. 81131
File 12379554883.jpg - (139.06KB , 1024x768 , 1211743325523.jpg ) [iqdb]
81131
>>81122
Tewi's a spah?
>> No. 81132
>>81122

You're forgetting the ultimate manipulator, who just happens to be the big bad in this CYOA.
>> No. 81145
Hmm... I just remembered... Have we actually bothered having Hibiki learn what Yukari looks like?
>> No. 81158
[x] Let her kiss you, you did ask for it after all.
[x] Suck her into the moment. Let Rinnosuke watch our make-out session.
>> No. 81159
>>81145
I don't think so


on a somewhat unrelated topic:
Something I've been wondering about all day is Yuyuko's role in all this.
>> No. 81165
>>81159
>Something I've been wondering about all day is Yuyuko's role in all this.

The girl who offed Youki and then turned into a column of teeth? Yeah.
>> No. 81170
[X] "I meant before the battle..."
[X] "But hell, why not."
[X] Let her kiss you, you did ask for it after all.

How 'bout a kiss? For luck!
>> No. 81173
>>81145
hopefully we figured out that woman we saw the night youmu followed us was yukari. doubt it though.

[x] "I meant before the battle, please. Not now."
>> No. 81177
>>81173

While there aren't a lot of people Youmu would stare down against in the middle of the night, I doubt we'd put everything together unless someone told us or we saw her again
>> No. 81189
>>81173
I think that was Ran. It's not like Yukari to go out herself when she can send her number one gofer instead.

[+] "I meant before the battle..."
[+] "But hell, why not."
[+] Let her kiss you, you did ask for it after all.
>> No. 81192
>>81165
hah, that would make sense but i hope not. I imagine if anyone could stop Yukari it'd be her.
>> No. 81199
theory: Yukari is doing this to contain Flandre.

if she's as powerful and unstable as she is canonically, it could be that Yukari built this town to run endless school slice-of-life comedy scenarios to keep her in check and not destroy the world. That may be why she doesn't start anything in the school, where it could break the illusion.
>> No. 81200
>>81199
moar theory: Yukari is in the school, with her memory sealed off, enjoying life as an average human student. Kinda like Haruhi, except she did it on purpose.

Her cronies have been ordered to keep up the illusion and not let her get her memory back accidentally, and that's why they don't start shit in the school.
>> No. 81201
>>81200
addendum: the fake-self Yukari created would be named Maribel, obviously.
>> No. 81202
[x] "I meant before the battle, please. Not now."
>> No. 81203
[ze] "I meant before the battle, please. Not now."
YES, LET'S WASTE THE KISS OF CRAZY LADY LUCK WHEN WE DO NOT NEED IT

Are you really this retarded?

>>81159
>>81192
Are you the same idiot from before who couldn't stop being a moron then, either?
Your answer is here: >>81165
AND here: >>80882
AND HERE: >>80278
AND FUCKING HERE: >>80283

Jesus fucking christ. Read the threads, don't skim through them.
>> No. 81204
[X] "I meant before the battle, please. Not now."
>> No. 81206
Change of plan, no updates today. Sorry.
>> No. 81208
>>81203
Not the person you're calling a retard, but I don't see any evidence that the assassin was yuyuko beyond speculation based on the 'tower of teeth' thing.
Just rechecked two threads ago, and it sounds like the assassin was described as someone no one, most significantly Youmu, knew. Since relationships do seem to be held within this story (Youmu&Youki, Suika&Reimu, Suika&Yuugi, Cirno&Wriggle...), shouldn't Youmu know who Yuyuko is? Shouldn't Yuyuko be Youmu's mother or employer or something?
>> No. 81209
>>Something I've been wondering about all day is Yuyuko's role in all this.

>The girl who offed Youki and then turned into a column of teeth? Yeah.

Jesus, she was starving and just had to eat something.

>>81200
Yukari is some billions year old. Must be getting really fucking boring after the first few billions. She needs to do something to kill her boredom, probably already gone mad.
>> No. 81212
At first I thought Sigma was created by the lunarians. After the war against Yukari, they learned she could be a threat even though they won the war.

Then they made the greek alphabet and sent the letters to kill Yukari and anyone else who has the same powers. The rest of the 171s are the Yukari-equivalents of their worlds.

But it seems the lunarians aren't the ones behind the alphabet.
>> No. 81213
>>81203
>YES, LET'S WASTE THE KISS OF CRAZY LADY LUCK WHEN WE DO NOT NEED IT

We can ask her for another kiss. I'm sure Tewi would be happy to do so.
>> No. 81216
To those frothing from the mouth how the tower of teeth was yuyuko, tty to get it into your heads that there's absolutely no supporting evidence of that and you're just growing epileptic cherry trees in your garden of the netherworld.
>> No. 81218
>>81209
>probably already gone mad.
What if she got bored of being utterly mad and just went back to sanity?
>> No. 81220
[X] "I meant before the battle, please. Not now."
>> No. 81231
>>81218

What a twist!
>> No. 81233
>>81218
the weird thing is that's completely plausible.