[Return]
Archived thread

File 123733970315.jpg - (297.99KB , 668x891 , kaguya again.jpg ) [iqdb]
78839 No. 78839
"Stuff, things." You say, trying not to grin, causing Kaguya's jaw to drop, her eyes going wide.
You think hard for a split-second. Flirting is one thing. This is another.
"What's with all the medical websites?" You ask.

Kaguya's expression changes completely. The embarrassment drains away and she frowns, worried and a little angry. She chucks the DS on the table and practically leaps out of her seat, heading to the door and yanking it open. She sticks her head through and looks up and down the corridor, then slams the door shut again before leaning back against it.
"Okay." She says. "You went through my browser history." She says through clenched teeth. "Asshole."

You look down at your feet. "I'm sorry, I just opened it and-"
"Tch." Kaguya looks up at the ceiling. She's not glaring, more worried than furious. "Look, I have problems, okay?" She sighs. "I don't like to just fucking flaunt them around for everyone to see."
You nod, feeling like dirt. "Sorry."
"I ... " She struggles. "You're, I mean ... argh!" She puts her hands to her head, pulling at her hair in frustration.
"I was just worried, that's all." You say, swallowing your pride. "After all, I kinda like you."
Kaguya slumps down to the floor, looking at you with one eyebrow raised. A hint of playfulness returns to her expression.
"You do, huh?" She says. "Well ... okay, tell you what. I'll forgive you for that, but you've got to promise me something."
"Okay, what?" You ask.
"I'll show you why I have all those medical sites saved, some time soon. In return you promise not to freak out. If you freak out then you pay a penalty, of my choosing."
You can't help but grin back at her now. "Sounds like you're turning this into a another game."
Kaguya shrugs. "I can turn it into anything I want. You in?"

[ ] Deal.
[ ] No, leave her to her problems.

>> No. 78840
[X] Deal.

Oh god dominate me mistress Kaguya
>> No. 78841
[x] Deal.

Surely we'll see stranger things by the time Kaguya decides to show us.
>> No. 78842
[x] Deal.
>> No. 78843
[\!/] Deal.

AkagiK1ynmous ain't scared of shit.
>> No. 78845
[x] Deal.
>> No. 78846
[x] Deal.
This is so obvious, you can go ahead and auto-accept anything Kaguya offers. Anything. I'm sure everyone agrees, don't bother them about it.
>> No. 78847
[ ] Deal.
>> No. 78848
>>78843
We need a shorter name, but other than that, this is a perfect description of our anon.
Also
[x] Deal.
Personally, i wouldn't freak out if someone showed me they're immortal/posses fast tissue regeneration abilities. If anything, i'd say that's cool.
>> No. 78850
[x] Deal.

Kaguya~
>> No. 78851
[ ] Deal.

>>78848
How about Arihiko? From the drawfaggery, he looks kinda like him. Along with the boxing it kinda fits.
>> No. 78853
>>78851

We could just call him AK1. And then he'll turn into a robot.
>> No. 78854
What?
Just look at him-
http://www.touhouproject.com/th/src/123707814839.jpg
Where the hell do you see Arihiko?

Anyways-
[X] Deal.
I already know what's she is going to reveal.
Kaguya is lactose intolerant.
>> No. 78855
>>78848
>>We need a shorter name
Anoni?
>> No. 78856
File 123734098059.jpg - (17.49KB , 300x643 , 181145-akihiko_fullsize_large.jpg ) [iqdb]
78856
Personally, I prefer Akagihiko.
>> No. 78857
Start of the thread and all that but I'm too sleepy. More updates tomorrow.
>> No. 78859
File 123734112560.jpg - (249.99KB , 952x1038 , anonron1.jpg ) [iqdb]
78859
......Don't tell me you didn't see this one coming.
>> No. 78860
[x] No deal
We have no SAN stat! We won't survive Call of Kaguya.

[x]Yes
>> No. 78861
Why not just "Transfer Student"?
>> No. 78876
[X] Deal.
>> No. 78886
File 12373444997.jpg - (336.67KB , 952x1038 , fukumotostyle.jpg ) [iqdb]
78886
>>78859

OH HAY
>> No. 78891
File 123734508374.gif - (0.97MB , 486x289 , 1236826974175.gif ) [iqdb]
78891
>>78886
>> No. 78931
>>78886
>>78859

awesome
>> No. 78939
[X] Deal.

>>78886
Oh wow. Awesome.
>>78861
How about Main Character? Shortened to MC.
>> No. 78942
>>78886
holy shit

[X] Deal.
>> No. 78944
[x] Arihiko
[x] Deal
>> No. 78946
[x] Arihiko
[x] Deal

Perhaps at this point, going back to that club list and seeing if there is anything relevant to our newfound interest to solve problems with our fists is a good idea.

Depending on how far we want to push the oni thing, which I hope we do, talking to Suika might also be a good idea since we've already been informed that Suika is quite good with her fists, and then we can see what her reaction is to our interest in strengthening ourselves stems from someone attacking us, labeling them as a nut, and bringing up the whole "What are you?" segment jokingly.
>> No. 78947
[x] Arihiko
[x] Deal
>> No. 78949
ok, how about we STOP trying to give him a name?
>> No. 78953
>>78949

Agreed.
>> No. 78956
"Deal." You say, nodding. "But don't leave me hanging, okay? I was honestly worried."
Kaguya laughs dryly to herself. "Don't worry about me." She says. "I'm tougher than I look."
You smile back at her. "If you say so."
The door handle suddenly turns and Kaguya's eyes going wide as the door pushes against her back.
"Hey!" Chiyuri calls through the door.
"Sorry!" Kaguya scrambles to her feet and opens the door.

Chiyuri eyes you suspiciously as she sits back down again.
"What were you ... no, actually I don't want to know." She says.
Kaguya grins over at you.
"Oh, gods, ugh." Chiyuri jams her headphones back on. Kaguya lets out a bark of laugher, obviously enjoying making Chiyuri feel uncomfortable. Those few moments alone really loosened up all her embarrassment.
"So." Kaguya says, slumping back into her chair again. "You up for anything today?"
"Sure." You shrug. "Nothing else to do after school." A lie, yes, but do you want to let on that you're thinking of going to the Shrine, or calling Satori? Things could be getting complicated if you're not careful.
"Good." Kaguya reaches over and flicks one of the computers on. "I still want to play Left for Dead, but shit, only three people again." She sighs.
"We could play something else." You suggest.
"Eh ... " Kaguya hesitates for a moment.

[ ] Play Left for Dead.
[ ] Suggest playing something else.
[ ] Actually, you should get going. Apologise and say you'll be back tomorrow.
>> No. 78957
[✓] Play Left 4 Dead.

Strong friendships forged through virtual adversity!
>> No. 78959
[ ] Play Left for Dead.

Can't think of anything good for three people off the top of my head.
>> No. 78960
Yeah this is a pretty boring choice. That's enough, writing in a bit.
>> No. 78961
[X] Play Left 4 Dead. (which oddly enough kinda represents your current situation. A team of 4 with 3 members of the opposite sex surrounded by things that want to kill you.)
>> No. 78962
I know I'm too late, but:
[X] Play Age of Empires 2
Shit is fun as hell with three players and computer on hardest difficulty.
>> No. 78963
[X] Play Left 4 Dead.
[X] Call dibs on Francis.
>> No. 78964
"Alright, I'm happy to play Left for Dead then." You shrug.
Kaguya grins at you, then reaches over and pokes Chiyuri in the shoulder. Chiyuri pulls one side of her headphones up.
"Time for some zombie-based bonding, come on. I call Bill."
"Again?" Chiyuri whines.
"Come on." Kaguya grins. "I want to give him a test run." She eyes you, winking.
"Ugh, alright."

==

Keeping up with Kaguya and Chiyuri is harder than you thought it would be, they've obviously played a lot more of this than you have.
Friendly fire, oncoming hordes of zombies rushing down deserted midnight streets, watching Kaguya sticking her tongue between her teeth in concentration, getting slugged in the shoulder when you fuck up. Gruelling, but fun.
The first two levels of a campaign take nearly an hour to complete, by which time Kaguya has mostly stopped shouting orders at you. Finally getting some confidence going, this feels good.
Though, having her command you around like that was sort of fun too.
Got to take a leak now though.
"I'll be back in a bit, need to use the toilet." You say, getting up.
Kaguya leans back in her chair, stretching out her arms and yawning. "Sure, I'm tired anyway."
"Neither of you have any stamina." Chiyuri says, then looks up with a nasty grin. "Perfect for each other."
You roll your eyes and Kaguya blushes, hurling a rather colourful obscenity at Chiyuri as you close the door behind you.

You're not sure if there are any toilets in the basement, so you head up to the ground floor and into the loo at the end of the corridor. When you emerge again, however, you quickly duck back inside and poke your head around the side of the door-frame.
At the other end of the corridor you can see Rinnosuke, talking intently with someone just out of your field of vision. He keeps looking up and down the corridor, over his shoulder and out of the windows. You're sure he didn't see you though. Glancing through the windows you can see most of the students from clubs already starting to head home.
You edge out of the bathroom a little more.

He's talking to Nitori, with a look of utter seriousness on her face. She nods once and quickly hops up the stairs.
Rinnosuke takes one more careful look around and follows her up.

She said she was going home.

[ ] Forget about it, none of your business.
[ ] Rinnosuke slipping off quietly with a girl? This is pure gold, go tell Kaguya.
[ ] Follow him. This is too suspicious.
>> No. 78966
[ ] Rinnosuke slipping off quietly with a girl? This is pure gold, go tell Kaguya.
>> No. 78968
[ ] Forget about it, none of your business.
>> No. 78969
[X] Rinnosuke slipping off quietly with a girl? This is pure gold, go tell Kaguya.
>> No. 78970
[X] Forget about it, none of your business.

No need to be an ass, guys.
>> No. 78972
[X] Forget about it, none of your business.
>> No. 78973
[X] Rinnosuke slipping off quietly with a girl? This is pure gold, go tell Kaguya.
>> No. 78975
[x] Forget about it, none of your business.
>> No. 78976
[x] Follow him. This is too suspicious.
[x] Keep your distance. Listen in on what they're saying. Try not to be seen.
>> No. 78978
>>78970
You have a point.

[X] Forget about it, none of your business.
>> No. 78983
[x] Follow him. This is too suspicious.

Take the freaking hint, Anon.
>> No. 78986
>>78983
Too late, I write now!
>> No. 78987
[x] Follow him. This is too suspicious.
>> No. 78990
Rinnosuke and Nitori slipping off together? When she said she was going home? Just after club activities? Oh wow. You almost snigger to yourself. Okay, their secret is safe with you, however tempting it is to go back and tell Kaguya all about it. Guess Rinnosuke has a thing for slightly deranged techie-types.

Then again, he didn't exactly look excited. Not in that kind of way. He must have just been worried about being caught. Maybe they have a thing for messing about on school grounds?

You head back down to the basement, finding Chiyuri hoisting her bag on her back and Kaguya dozing in her chair, head lolling forwards.
"Is she asleep?" You whisper to Chiyuri.
She shrugs. "Probably, she doesn't get enough sleep at night."
"You going home?" You ask.
Chiyuri nods. "I'm tired too, need to go to the library."
"Fair enough." You say. "Shall I er ... wake her up?"
"Mm." Kaguya stirs.
Chiyuri grins and tiptoes past you. "Your funeral." She gives you a little wave and slips out of the door.

"Wussat, mm." Kaguya sniffs in her sleep. The computers are still on, humming away softly.
"Kaguya?" You try. No response.
Bah, it's probably time to head off anyway.

[ ] Leave her here.
[ ] Wake her up by touching her shoulder.
[ ] Wake her up by making a loud noise.
[ ] Play something, wait for her to wake up.
>> No. 78991
[x] Look for something like a blanket to put over her.
[x] Leave quietly.
>> No. 78993
[x] Leave her here.
[x] See if you can still go after Rinnosuke and Nitori. If you ask him about it later, you might not get the full story.
>> No. 78994
{X} Look for something like a blanket to put over her.
{X} Leave quietly.
>> No. 78995
[X] Look for something like a blanket to put over her.
[X] Leave quietly.

Aaw, that's so sweet.
Wait, didn't Belmonymous do something like this too? Oh well.
>> No. 78996
>>78995
>>Wait, didn't Belmonymous do something like this too? Oh well.

I am frowning so hard right now.
>> No. 78998
[x] Grab her R4.
[x] Wake her up by playing the porn video you found on full volume.

So you guys are going to make her walk home during the night? I already know where that story is going to head. Assholes.
>> No. 78999
[X] Look for something like a blanket to put over her.
[X] Play something, wait for her to wake up.
>> No. 79000
[x] Leave quietly.

Stuff to do, not people to do, Anon.
>> No. 79001
[x] Leave quietly.
>> No. 79002
[x] Grab her R4.
[x] Wake her up by playing the porn video you found on full volume.
>> No. 79004
[X] Look for something like a blanket to put over her.
[X] Leave quietly.
>> No. 79005
If we wake her up, maybe we can see why she has so many medical sites.
>> No. 79006
[X] Look for something like a blanket to put over her.
[X] Leave quietly.

No need to be an ass here.
>> No. 79007
[x] Grab her R4.
[x] Wake her up by playing the porn video you found on full volume.

I can't resist.
>> No. 79008
>>If we wake her up, maybe we can see why she has so many porn sites.

Fixed.
>> No. 79009
Updates will not be plentiful tonight, due to a case of Oh Fuck I Have A Deadline. Tomorrow's outlook is fine, with clear skies and a bright North Star.
>> No. 79010
>>79006

But it's dangerous to walk around at night, specially alone. Sure, Kaguya is immortal, but death hurts a lot. Plus, it will be a fun way to straighen this relationship.

[x] Grab her R4.
[x] Wake her up by playing the porn video you found on full volume.
>> No. 79011
[x] Grab her R4.
[x] Wake her up by playing the porn video you found on full volume.
we might die from this but it'll be worth it
>> No. 79012
[X] Look for something like a blanket to put over her.
[X] Leave quietly.

Better things to do with our time than spend it here. Like visiting Sanae before heading home and calling Satori.

Now I'm all suspicious of Nitori. I don't want to be, because she's cute, and she blushes whenever we're around, yet I still am. We should make some time to hang out with her - Chiyuri, too, actually; Kaguya's not the only member of the club, after all.
>> No. 79013
[x] Grab her R4.
[x] Wake her up by playing the porn video you found on full volume.

in before bad end
>> No. 79014
[X] Look for something like a blanket to put over her.
[X] Leave quietly.
>> No. 79016
[X] Look for something like a blanket to put over her.
[X] Leave quietly.

come on guys. Waking her up with playing porn? That shit brought us much trouble over in /eientei/ ages ago.
Sure will bring us many plus points with her...
>> No. 79017
[X] Look for something like a blanket to put over her.
[X] Leave quietly.
>> No. 79018
Calling it and squeezing out an update.
>> No. 79019
>>79016
While I agree on the porn part being a bad idea, I don't think leaving her is that much better.

A girl falls asleep waiting for you to come back, and you just ditch her? If you don't gently wake her up, then the least you can do is hang around so she doesn't find herself completely alone when she finally does wake up.
>> No. 79022
>>79016
>That shit brought us much trouble over in /eientei/ ages ago.

This is not /eientei/
>> No. 79023
>>79022
never the less, it's not the way to wake someone...
>> No. 79024
[x] Wake her up with a kiss, soft and gentle.
>> No. 79025
>>79024
D'awww.
Too bad it's already been called, or I'd vote for this.
>> No. 79026
>>79022
/eientei/ /sdm/ /shrine/ /th/ whatever, it's all the same.
>> No. 79027
She needs the sleep, doesn't she? But she'll get cold like that. You look around the room for something to drape over her, but there's nothing. Just the computers, the game boxes and debris scattered on the tables and Nitori's pile of assorted crap over in the corner. You think you spy a dirty tarpaulin in amongst the stuff down there, but that doesn't seem like the best of ideas right now.

Wait, you could take off your blazer and leave it over her. That way she'll know it was you as well. You check the pockets, taking Sanae's good luck charm out and transferring it to your trousers, before taking the blazer off and gently putting it over the arms of the chair.
"Mm, num." She mumbles in her sleep and you carefully tuck the edges around her. You grab a schoolbook from your bag and tear out a page of paper, writing a quick note on it and tucking it into the pocket of the blazer.

'You looked like you needed the sleep. See you tomorrow, and bring my blazer back!'

You pick up your bag and shut the door behind you, taking one last lingering look at Kaguya. She's totally relaxed when asleep, it's a wonder she doesn't just slip right out of that chair. Maybe you should wake her up, walk home with her? Nah, you shake your head. You're presuming too much. She probably just wants to be left-

"Hey there."
You turn from the door, gently shutting it. There's a girl standing in the corridor a few feet away, hands on her hips. Long white hair trails down her back, a stump of a cigarette is between her lips, unlit. She looks grumpy.
"You the last one out?" She drawls.
"Uh, sorry?"
"Of there, the technology club?" She asks. "I've got to pick something up."
You frown. "I haven't seen you before." You say. "I thought there were only four members."
She raises an eyebrow. "Ye-eah, uh ... " She blinks once, hard. "I was in it last year, left something here."
"Well, I'm not the last one out. Kaguya's still in there."
The girl suddenly smiles wide. "Well why didn't you say so! I'm a friend of hers." She makes to move past you.

[ ] Let her go, head off. She won't disturb Kaguya if she's a friend.
[ ] Tell her Kaguya's asleep.
[ ] Wait. You should be able to to solve this. She's Mokou, right?
>> No. 79029
[✗] Wait. You should be able to to solve this. She's Mokou, right?

SURELY SHE MUST BE
>> No. 79030
[x] Tell her Kaguya's asleep.
[x] Wait. You should be able to to solve this. She's Mokou, right?

You will NOT ruin our blazer with blood or fire!
>> No. 79031
[X] Wait. You should be able to to solve this. She's Mokou, right?

Oh Mokou, how I love thee, but alas, my heart has been stolen.
>> No. 79032
[X] Wait. You should be able to to solve this. She's Mokou, right?
Cigarette? Oh come on, that's nasty.
>> No. 79033
[X] "No problem! I'll just tell Kaguya you've stopped by."
[X] "In fact, I'll tell her right now! Wait just a moment, won't you?"
[X] Reenter the technology club and shut the door quickly.
[X] Wait about fifteen seconds.
[X] Slightly open the door.
[X] "Are you still there? I haven't told her yet. Just a moment."
[X] Close the door again.
[X] Repeat as necessary.
>> No. 79035
[x] "A friend of Kaguya's is a friend of mine," you say with a smile.
[x] Help her find the item she is searching for.
[x] Offer to wake Kaguya for her. And when she refuses...
[x] Offer to walk her home.
>> No. 79036
>[ ] Wait. You should be able to to solve this. She's Mokou, right?
While obvious, how are we supposed to know that? Mima didn't point her out in the thread; was it just supposed to be omitted for brevity?

>She raises an eyebrow. "Ye-eah, uh ... " She blinks once, hard. "I was in it last year, left something here."
>"Well, I'm not the last one out. Kaguya's still in there."
I doubt she was lying. My guess is whatever incident happened here to make the two hate each other happened in the club last year.
>> No. 79037
[x] Wait. You should be able to to solve this. She's Mokou, right?

Oh hell.
>> No. 79038
>>79036
Rinnosuke described Mokou at the beginning of thread 5.
>> No. 79039
[X] Wait. You should be able to to solve this. She's Mokou, right?


>>They hate each other, I mean real, deep hate. Just don't get caught up in that.
>>Probably just the immortals having a scrap again.

...I have a feeling we're going to find out exactly why Kaguya had those medical sites much sooner than we expected.
>> No. 79040
Writing.
>> No. 79041
File 123741366743.jpg - (114.68KB , 583x802 , firey.jpg ) [iqdb]
79041
"Wait a second." You hold your hand out in front of her. "You're Mokou, right?"
"Huh? What's it to you?" She asks, frowning.
"I don't think I should let you in there. I was told you and Kaguya hated each other."
Wake Kaguya, let girl in there who might hurt her, get involved in second fight in one day. Yeah, this is shaping up just great.
Mokou slumps her shoulders and gives you an unimpressed sort of look. "We hate each other? S'a little more complicated than that, squirt."
Squirt? You're taller than her!
"Look, I just don't think I should just, well ... I mean, she's sleeping, you're going to wake her up, aren't you? Sorry if I've got this all wrong, but I think she really needs a nap."

As you speak, Mokou's frown gets slowly deeper and deeper. She doesn't reply for a long moment, folding her arms and sighing loudly.
"So what are you then?" She asks, mockingly. "The little princesses' boyfriend?"
You feel a little bit of colour rising to your cheeks. You're not involved in anything with Kaguya! Not like that. Yet, at any rate.
"No, I'm not." You say. "Just a friend."
Mokou sighs again and turns away, muttering something to herself.
"What was that?" You ask.
"I said friends are just as bad."
"What do you mean?"

Mokou turns back around and punches you in the face.

"Ow!" You stumble a little, rubbing your jaw. Damn!
Mokou shakes her hand, wincing and gritting her teeth. "Fuck me! You're built like a brick wall, you should be out cold after that!"
"Sorry to disappoint you." You spit back at her, on your guard now. She just huffs with impatience and glances over her shoulder.

Is she checking for witnesses?

[ ] Hammer on the door. Time to leave, with Kaguya.
[ ] Reason with her, talk to her. This can't be worth violence, can it?
[ ] Give her a taste of her own medicine.
>> No. 79043
[x] Give her a taste of her own medicine.

Fighter go~ Show her our oni strength in training
>> No. 79044
[ ] Hammer on the door. Time to leave, with Kaguya.
not taking any chances this time
>> No. 79045
>>79042

What.
>> No. 79047
[X] Tell her to leave.
[X] Don't use the knuckle dusters when the inevitable fight breaks out.
>> No. 79048
[ ] Put on your Brass knuckles, it's Go Time!
[ ] Hammer on the door. Time to leave, with Kaguya.
[ ] If Mokou tries anything, give her a taste of her own medicine.
>> No. 79049
[x] Give her a taste of her own medicine.
>> No. 79050
[x] Reason with her, talk to her. This can't be worth violence, can it?

Goddammit anon, you should aim for the Kaguya X Mokou hatesex end, not becoming Kaguya's plaything and earn the absolute hatred of Mokou, who is more than able to kick your ass and make you kiss the moon
>> No. 79051
[x] Give her a taste of her own medicine.
[x] With interest. Use the knuckles.
[x] Don't stop beating her until she gives up or stops moving.
>> No. 79053
[X] Give her a taste of her own medicine.

If I were clever, there'd be some shit talking about being rather adept and breaking the noses of attractive young women right about now.
>> No. 79054
> This can't be worth violence, can it?
Nah, it's worth it.
>> No. 79055
>>79053

We already hurt Tewi in self defense, what's the difference between the two? Judging from what we heard, the fights between Mokou and Kaguya get quite violent after all
>> No. 79056
[✗] Reason with her, talk to her. This can't be worth violence, can it?
>> No. 79057
[x] Give her a taste of her own medicine.
Bitch hit us in the motherfucking face. Doing this for Kaguya? No, we are doing this for goddamn payback. NO ONE TOUCHES THE FACE!
>> No. 79058
>>79055
Difference is, that despite she was wielding a meat cleaver, Tewi was a pushover while Mokou is a very proficient fighter.

This isn't gonna be easy like against Tewi
>> No. 79059
>>79058
But it will be worth it.
>> No. 79060
File 123741490195.jpg - (3.16KB , 150x150 , 1358912.jpg ) [iqdb]
79060
>>79057
Mess with an oni, you get the fist.
>> No. 79061
[ ] Hammer on the door. Time to leave, with Kaguya.
>> No. 79062
[X] Give her a taste of her own medicine.
>> No. 79064
[X] Give her a taste of her own medicine.
>> No. 79066
Fightan' writan'
>> No. 79067
[X] Give her a taste of her own medicine.

We lose. We're in school, someone finds us. Possibly Kaguya. If not, she hears about how we at least tried. Kaguya points.

We win. We won. Kaguya points.

I do not see how this can go wrong.
>> No. 79068
[X] Give her a taste of her own medicine.

Self-defense has been established. Commencing hostilities.
>> No. 79069
>Kaguya X Mokou hatesex

This is a goal that is so elusive as to be impossible, given Anonymous's general abilities. Anyone pulling for it is silly with fool's hope.
>> No. 79070
[x] Give her a taste of her own medicine.

The fuck. Hitting him like that. What is wrong with those Girls
Do they only understand violence? Do we have to beat them all down to get some peace
>> No. 79071
[X] Give her a taste of her own medicine.
>> No. 79073
[x] Give her a taste of her own medicine.

It's clobberin' time!
>> No. 79075
File 123741707014.jpg - (97.56KB , 320x483 , bleeding.jpg ) [iqdb]
79075
She punched you on the jaw! And now she's distracted.
This is a brawl, not a life-or-death fight. The brass knuckles stay in your pocket.

"Woah, he-" Her first shout of alarm is cut off as you land a quick jab in her stomach. She doubles up from the impact, but then her knee comes up and smacks you right between the legs.
You make a noise somewhere between dying camel and scared horse, managing to stay on your feet, but stumbling backwards from the pain, clutching your throbbing testicles.
"Ohhhhhhhhh." You moan. "Shit."
"Argh." Mokou grits her teeth and rubs her stomach. "Dammit you fucking crazy asshole."
"Me?" You manage to squeak out. "You kicked -" You take a deep breath, trying to straighten up. "You kicked me in the nuts."
"I tried to knock you out, not beat the shit out of you." She says. "Fucking white-knight complex fuckers, dammit." She bends over double. You really hit her hard.

She crouches down and hunkers against the wall, still clutching her stomach.
"Are you ... are you okay?" You ask, hobbling towards her a little.
"Ugh." She curls up tighter, screwing her eyes shut. You can see a little moisture leaking from the corners of her eyes.
Shit. You really, really hit her hard.
"I'm ... I'm sorry, you okay?"
She shakes her head weakly. "What the fuck are you?"
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"
"Fuck off." She swallows and grits her teeth. Is that ... is that a little blood in her mouth? Holy shit. You glance down at your fists as the pain between your legs finally subsides.

How the hell did you do that?

More importantly, it looks like you hurt Mokou. Seriously hurt her.

[ ] Panic. Leave.
[ ] Get Kaguya.
[ ] Try to help Mokou.
>> No. 79078
[✗] Try to help Mokou, and talk her into leaving Kaguya alone for today.
>> No. 79079
[x] Try to help Mokou.

>>79067

>I do not see how this can go wrong.

We become known as that pussy who only fights women.
>> No. 79080
[x] Knock her out.

Lights out for her. Can't feel pain when she is unconscious and she may still be a threat.
We can carry her to the nurse bay after we check to see that Kaguya is safe.
>> No. 79081
[X] Try to help Mokou.

When you get in a fight, end it.
>> No. 79083
[X] Get Kaguya.
>> No. 79084
[X] Get Kaguya.
And i repeat, better not think we are invincible...
>> No. 79087
[x] Try to help Mokou.
[x] Tell her to it's never smart to fight against an oni, jokingly

Ah Mokou, underestimating the power of an oni's fist~
>> No. 79088
[x] Try to help Mokou.

Fuck you Mokou White Knight complex is AWESOME
>> No. 79089
So she bit her tongue or the inside of her mouth? She's still trying to play you.

[x] Get Kaguya.
>> No. 79090
[x] Get Kaguya.

She picked a fight with us and punched us in the face because we stood up for a friend, and now she's on the floor.

She doesn't deserve pity, she deserves to lie there in a pool of her own blood and think about how stupid that all is.
>> No. 79091
[x] Try to help Mokou.

Well, this looks like a trap.
>> No. 79092
[X] Try to help Mokou.
I don't like fights, especially when they aren't our fights.
Time to stop this.
>> No. 79093
[x] Try to help Mokou.
[x] "Mokou, I think you and I could be GREAT friends"
so the transfer student can fight and can take a hit maybe we should join a more athletic club
>> No. 79094
Writing.
>> No. 79096
>>I don't like fights, especially when they aren't our fights.

It became out fight when she tried to punch us out just for saying we're Kaguya's friend, which she likely did to try to get us out of the way while she went to do something unpleasant to our friend while she was asleep and vulnerable.

If we are an "Oni", and Oni are all about honesty, I can't see standing idly by when someone trying to attack a friend while they are unable to defend themselves as something we would do.
>> No. 79097
>>79096

Since Kaguya more than likely does the same thing, we should probably try to wean her off that. Oni or not, it's a dick move all around.
>> No. 79098
Eh, why votes for helping mokou?
>> No. 79099
>>79098
Because when we walk up to help her, she'll kick us in the balls again. But this time we will catch her foot between our manly ONI THIGHS and snap it.

Also Onianon doesn't know that Mokou is going to set him on fire. We are just staying in character.
>> No. 79100
>>79092

So, I see you like to abandon your friends.
>> No. 79101
>>79098

Because he's a sucker.
>> No. 79102
>>79098

Unless Mokou is being tricksy, the fight is over and she may be severely hurt. We could either act like an ass or be the better person in all of this. Assuming she isn't going to land a free shot on our nuts, that is.
>> No. 79103
That was justified, it was. She was going to do something unpleasant to Kaguya and she hit you. But you hit her too hard, way too hard. That pain looks real. You can't in good conscience leave her here like this now.

If you're going to live by the fist then you have to accept the consequences too.

"Hey." You crouch down next to Mokou, still a little sore between the legs. "I didn't mean to hit you so hard. Are you okay?"
She rolls her head back and fourth against the wall, still gritting her teeth. There are real tears coming from her eyes now and a wet sob of pain claws it's way up her throat. She's clutching her stomach so tightly.
"Is the school nurse still around at this time?" You ask.
"No!" She grunts. "Not the nurse."
You think. "Okay, how bad is it? I can ... I can help you to the hospital." A cold sweat starts to form down your back. You hit a girl hard enough to do serious damage, you are in so much trouble. But oddly that isn't what bothers you the most. You hurt her, in an honest moment of fighting. But you did too much. You don't know your own strength.
No dammed control.
Mokou makes a sort of choking noise. Your eyes widen with panic until you see the corners of her mouth twitch upwards. She's laughing, however weakly.

"I don't-aahh-need no fucking hospital." She says, one hand pushing against the floor. "Help me up."
You get a hand under her shoulder and help her to her feet. She stays bent over, breathing through clenched teeth and holding her stomach. She wipes the tears of pain away from her eyes.
"Are you sure you don't want me to-" You ask.
She swallows again. "Outside." She says between the little twitches of pain.
"You want me to hel-"
"Whatever, fuck." She grunts.

==

A few minutes later, after helping Mokou up the stairs and out into the slowly dying sunlight, she slumps down against the outside of the school building, sitting on the cooling tarmac. There are a few students still heading home after club activities, but nobody pays you and Mokou any attention.
You sit down next to her, a hand still on her shoulder. She just closes her eyes, breathing deeply, a lone hand on her stomach now. After a moment she makes a disgusting sound with her mouth and hawks a huge gob of blood and saliva onto the ground.
"You sure you're going to be okay?" You made her bleed inside? Crap.
"Pfft. I've had worse." She cracks an eye open and glances at you. "You pack a hell of a punch. Don't do that to anyone else."
You shrug, feeling guilty. "Don't know my own strength. Sorry."
"Huh." Mokou looks away. "Sorry for hitting you on the jaw. Shouldn't'a done that."
You nod.

"So why are you hanging around with Kaguya anyway?" She says after a long moment.
"I ... she's fun."
Mokou coughs into her hand, wiping the flecks of blood on the ground. "Fun, huh?"
"Yeah."
"You like her? I mean, as a guy?"
You shrug. "Maybe, not sure."
"Tch." She sniffs and closes her eyes again.

[ ] Ask her what her problem with Kaguya is.
[ ] Ask her what she would have done if you'd let her past.
[ ] Ask her why she's so violent.
[ ] Ask her how her stomach feels.
[ ] Stay silent.
>> No. 79105
[ ] Ask her how her stomach feels.
>> No. 79107
[x] Ask her how her stomach feels.

"I WORRY ABOUT YOUR WELLBEING AS WELL. DO YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL SITES BOOKMARKED LIKE KAGUYA?"
>> No. 79109
[x] Ask her how her stomach feels.

Not really the time for in-depth questioning.
>> No. 79110
[ ] Ask her what her problem with Kaguya is.
[ ] Ask her what she would have done if you'd let her past.

The important stuff. And shit, leaving Kaguya behind again?
>> No. 79111
>>79109

What? Why the fuck is that so? Mokou isn't going to die and there is still time until night comes.
>> No. 79113
>>79111

She's still coughing up blood. Not dead, no, but she's not exactly in the best of states to explain too much.
>> No. 79114
[x] "You like her? I mean, as a girl?"

You know you want to vote this.
>> No. 79115
>>79103
[X] Ask her how her stomach feels.
[X] Ask her what her deal with Kaguya is.

Now that Mokou has revealed a (slight) discrepency with what we were told about their situation, I'm not gonna put words in her mouth.
>> No. 79117
[x] "You like her? I mean, as a girl?"

Oh Doc, you and your write-ins
>> No. 79118
[x] "You like her? I mean, as a girl?"
>> No. 79119
{X} Ask her how her stomach feels.
>> No. 79121
[x] "You like her? I mean, as a girl?"

That is fucking funny, man.
>> No. 79122
{X} Ask her how her stomach feels.
>> No. 79123
[ ] Ask her what her problem with Kaguya is.
[ ] Ask her what she would have done if you'd let her past.

This Anon is a fucking killer machine. One Punch is enough to half kill someone. And he shrugged off a knee in the nuts like it was nothing. You can't walk for shit for days if that happens for real.
>> No. 79124
>>79113

She said she's fine, and seems to have no problems talking to us. Besides, we need to have both versions of the story between her and Kaguya.
>> No. 79126
[x] Ask her how her stomach feels.
>> No. 79127
[ ] Ask her how her stomach feels.

Strength: >9000 etc
>> No. 79128
[x] "You like her? I mean, as a girl?"
>> No. 79129
>>79124

I'd rather not pepper her with too many questions, but I see your point. I happen to love both of the Immortals, so both sides would be nice. I do wonder if this Kaguya gets thugs to beat Mokou (it'd make sense with their canon equivalents and all).
>> No. 79130
[ ] Ask her what her problem with Kaguya is.
[ ] Ask her what she would have done if you'd let her past.

We need to know this.
>> No. 79131
[x] "You like her? I mean, as a girl?"
>> No. 79132
[x] Ask her how her stomach feels.
>> No. 79133
[x] Ask her what she would have done if you'd let her past.

I would laugh if all she was going to do was erase some saved games or something. Unlikely, but it'd be funny for her to sucker punch a guy and get her insides bashed over something so petty. A beaten Mokou is both fun and seen quite often here.
>> No. 79134
[x] "What about you? You like her? I mean, as a girl?"
>> No. 79135
[x] "You like her? I mean, as a girl?"
>> No. 79136
Beautiful.

Writing.
>> No. 79137
[x] "You like her? I mean, as a girl?"
[x] Ask her what her problem with Kaguya is.
[x] Ask her what she would have done if you'd let her past.
>> No. 79143
Wow, even if she's some kind of enemy, i can't bring myself to not like Mokou.
>> No. 79144
"How does your stomach feel?" You ask. "Any better?"
"Huh." Mokou lets out a dry laugh. "A little. Probably tore a length of intestine, detached something, pulped something delicate. I'll be fine."
You look down, feeling sheepish. You hurt her really bad but she doesn't need to exaggerate like that.
"You seriously going to be okay?" You ask. "I'm really sorry."
She laughs again, then sighs. "Yeah. You hit hard and you apologise after, heh. Wham, bam, oops sorry."
"What?"
"Nuthin, nuthin."

You look back up at her, studying her face in profile, lit up in the fading sunlight. Why did she punch you? What's this all about? An evil thought enters your head, but it seems only fair after the ball-kicking she gave you. Maybe it'll be a faster route to opening up what this was all about.
"So what about you?" You ask.
"Hm? What about me?" Mokou opens her eyes and again looks at you.
"Do you like Kaguya, as a girl?" You keep a straight face, no grin, probably because of the sheer nerve to ask a question like that.
"I ... fuck!" Mokou's face contorts with anger. "Fucking hell!" She grits her teeth and looks away. "Fucking asshole."
You wait a few moments while she spits out a few more colourful expletives. She doesn't turn back to you.

"So are you going to explain what that was all about then, or shall I assume some kind of lovers ti-"
"Shut up." She says. "Yeah, nice low blow, asshole. Does she go around telling everybody everything these days?"
Wait, what?"
"I was joking ... you mean-"
"Just drop it." She spits out. "It's none of your business."

Two pairs of light footsteps approach from inside the school building and you look up.
It's Satori, and someone else. A slim girl with short, near-white hair stops in surprise at the sight of you and Mokou, Satori peeking out from behind her. The other girl is out of uniform already, old jeans and worn trainers, off-white t-shirt. A kendo practice sword is slung over her shoulder.
"Hey Youmu, Satori." Mokou raises a hand weakly. Satori eyes you and bites her lip.
Youmu raises an eyebrow, looking between the pair of you.
"Are you hurt?" She asks.

Your blood goes cold.

"Just fell down the stairs." Mokou gives Youmu a wink.
"Really?" Youmu sounds unimpressed. "Be more careful."

That voice.

"Yeah, I will." Mokou says.
Youmu simply nods to you, walking away and motioning for Satori to follow her, towards the school gates. Satori gives you a single backward glance, but you're not looking at her.

You're looking at the worn-out trainers.

It's the girl from the video. The girl from last night. The one with the sword.

[ ] Stay here, ask Mokou about this 'Youmu'.
[ ] Catch up with Youmu and Satori. Try talking to Satori.
[ ] Catch up with Youmu and Satori. Try talking to Youmu.
[ ] Follow them, don't be seen.
>> No. 79146
[ ] Stay here, ask Mokou about this 'Youmu'.
>> No. 79147
[x] Stay here, ask Mokou about this 'Youmu'.

We can't be seen near Satori at the moment, anyway.
>> No. 79148
Nice going, asshats.
>> No. 79152
[x] Stay here, ask Mokou about this 'Youmu'.

And yet another important development was wasted. Congratulations Anon, how do you feel?
>> No. 79154
[x] Stay here, ask Mokou about this 'Youmu'.
>> No. 79155
[X] Stay here, ask Mokou about this 'Youmu'.

Satori clearly did her act to keep us separated for both our safety, so going to follow them - even in secret - may not end up well for either of us. After all, discretion is the better aprt of valor.

Plus we should still stick around Mokou for a bit.
>> No. 79156
>>79148
>>79152

Pardon?

[x] Stay here, ask Mokou about this 'Youmu'.
>> No. 79157
<%ZeDoktor> everyone keeps saying we "wasted an important opportunity" but I don't get it. Everything would have happened the same if just "how is your stomach" won I'm guessing
<%ZeDoktor> overall I mean

Except Mokou probably wouldn't be so pissed off at us. Because we wouldn't have brought that gag up.

Idiot.
>> No. 79159
That's it for tonight. More tomorrow.
>> No. 79161
>Except Mokou probably wouldn't be so pissed off at us. Because we wouldn't have brought that gag up.

Chill, she's just embarrassed. She tries to cover it with anger due to her aggressive personality. If she was really pissed off I think she'd do more than just tell us to drop the subject.

Stop being so oversensitive anon.
>> No. 79162
[x] Stay here, ask Mokou about this 'Youmu'.
[x] Apologize to Mokou.
>> No. 79164
[X] Stay here, ask Mokou about this 'Youmu'.
>> No. 79165
[x] Stay here, ask Mokou about this 'Youmu'.

Actually, I think it turned out quite well.
>> No. 79168
[X] Stay here, ask Mokou about this 'Youmu'.
>> No. 79169
We found out Mokou is a lesbian. Wasted opportunity my ass. We can find out about their immortality later, but finding out Mokou is a lesbian is a bit harder to due through casual conversation. Unless Kaguya might've brought it up when we told her we ran into Mokou at a later point in time, then eh. Regardless, one bit of info will come to us eventually, and the other might not've
>> No. 79173
>>79165
I can only agree

[x] Stay here, ask Mokou about this 'Youmu'.

Some people are just angry fags cause their option didn't win.
>> No. 79182
>>79169

Or at least bisexual.
>> No. 79185
>>79161

She's also in no shape to try and attack us. We'd probably have gotten another shot in the nuts if she was feeling better.
>> No. 79190
>We'd probably have gotten another shot in the nuts if she was feeling better.

I dunno, think she'd be afraid of you pushing her down another flight of stairs. Now that she knows you can take blows and that you hit back harder than she can, I wouldn't expect her to try anything physical against you anytime soon. Needling insults and baiting, however, are par for the course.
>> No. 79210
File 123745371827.jpg - (103.80KB , 453x1299 , vsMokou.jpg ) [iqdb]
79210
>> No. 79212
>>79173

I'm more annoyed that acting like somewhat of a dick when we've already payed her back tenfold won a spot in the update, but that's just my overwhelming personal bias.

>>79210

Nice.
>> No. 79213
>>79210
Oh wow, first we're Akagi, now Giovanni?
Also, that is kind of cute.
>> No. 79215
>>79169

And that is more important then knowing how bad her relation is with Kaguya or why they hate each other? I don't think so.
>> No. 79216
>>79157

The stomach option was also just as bad.
>> No. 79217
>>79190

So she's even less capable of retaliating against us. Really, we could act like the biggest cock to her right now and all she'd be able to do is sputter and get angry like she did.

>>79216
Care to share? I'm curious as to how it would have gone without the writein.
>> No. 79218
[x] Stay here, ask Mokou about this 'Youmu'.

Ha, and >>79068 said that hatesex end was impossible.

BTW Is our anon slowly growing stronger? last time it took a straight punch in the nose with knuckle dusters to only barely hurt Tewi, yet Mokou fell down with a single fist to the gut.
>> No. 79220
>>79218
this is Sengoku Rance. Soon the raping will start.
>> No. 79221
>>79218

And just a jab at that. Mokou's just a wuss. Only shows up to get her ass kicked and give info.
>> No. 79222
>>79218
>>barely hurt Tewi

You broke her nose.
>> No. 79223
>>79222

And we made Mokou cough up blood as she sobs in pain. He made a bit of an understatement, but I can still see where he's coming from.
>> No. 79224
>>79210
...

I LOVE YOU PYG

In an entirely heterosexual, brotherly way, I mean. Of course.
>> No. 79229
>>79210
Great pic but it's missing a knee to the crotch
>> No. 79243
Body blows can be far more devastating in their effects compared to shots to the head if the person doing them has a powerful punch, which we do.

Oni fist~