[Return]
Archived thread

File 123721440999.jpg - (166.90KB , 920x1314 , trustworthy?.jpg ) [iqdb]
78460 No. 78460
Perhaps you can use this moment to your advantage. A list of girls runs through your head, but do you really want to let on how much female attention you've received? Then again, there is somebody you're curious about, after last night.

"I sort of fell in with Kaguya and her little technology club after school." You say.
Rinnosuke looks at you in surprise. Worried surprise. "Oh."
"What?"
"Well ... " He trails off, a grin fighting his frown. "Did Kaguya er, take an interest in you?"
"A little." You shrug.
"How little?"
"Challenged me to a game, I beat her."
Rinnosuke winces. "Good luck."
"Good luck?" You ask.
"Well, if you like that kind of thing." He says. "You ... do?"
"What kind of thing?" You ask. Unbidden memories of the porn sites saved in Kaguya's DS web browser make you feel somewhat uncomfortable for a moment.
"You ... she's, well," Rinnosuke struggles for words. "Competitive. And um, sort of spoiled."
"How do you know?" You ask him, feeling some absurd urge to defend Kaguya.
Rinnosuke shrugs. "Just general impressions, gossip and such."
You raise and eyebrow at him. "Fair enough."

"Oh, also." His tone changes, less amused. "If you're hanging around Kaguya, stay the hell away from Mokou Fujiwara."
"Who's that?" You ask.
"Rough looking girl, long white hair?"
You nod. "I think I know who you mean, why should I stay away from her?"
"They hate each other, I mean real, deep hate. Just don't get caught up in that."
You nod. Rinnosuke seems honest, but whatever happened earlier has passed already. Is he giving you a genuine warning or just trying to keep you away from someone because of his own motives? Perhaps you should ask Kaguya about this Mokou girl.

You and Rinnosuke join the influx of students streaming through the school gates.

[ ] Head to homeroom with Rinnosuke.
[ ] You've got a few minutes, go looking for someone else.

>> No. 78461
▶ Head to homeroom with Rinnosuke.
>> No. 78462
[ ] Head to homeroom with Rinnosuke.

We didn't see anyone else.
>> No. 78463
{X} Head to homeroom with Rinnosuke.
>> No. 78464
[X] You've got a few minutes, go looking for someone else.

Where for art thou slow person?
>> No. 78465
[x] Head to homeroom with Rinnosuke.
>> No. 78467
To homeroom. Writing.
>> No. 78468
File 123721804184.jpg - (314.23KB , 600x788 , worry.jpg ) [iqdb]
78468
You and Rinnosuke make your way to homeroom, it's not like there's much point trying to find anyone first thing in the morning anyway, you're not even sure what classes other people are in yet. Save it for lunch time.

Homeroom isn't full of students yet. In fact there's only a few people here. You spot Satori dozing on her desk, head in her arms. Rinnosuke raises his eyebrows in a final warning as you glance at Satori, before he wanders off to his desk.
That girl you met yesterday at the end of lunch, Wriggle, isn't here yet. You hesitate for a moment, watching as Rinnosuke gets involved in conversation with some other students, then you head over to Satori.

Her head jolts up as you approach, bleary eyes blinking in the sunlight.
"Morning." You say.
Satori rubs her eyes. "Mmm." She makes a little moaning noise before yawning wide. Then she finally notices you, eyes going a little wide.
"Oh, oh! Morning!" She says, sniffing and blinking.
You chuckle. "Late night?"
Satori shakes her head. "I'm just ... " She trails off, frowning into the middle distance.
"Just what?" You prompt her.
"Getting lot of signal to noise ratio." She murmurs, almost to herself.
"... sorry, what?"
Her gaze snaps back to you again, expression worried and stern.
"You're too unclear!" She says, then covers her mouth when she realises how loud she said that.
"Unclear? About wh-"
Her eyes go wide and her mouth falls open.

"You went out last night." She mumbles behind her hand, staring at you, awe or fear showing in her features. How does she know that?

[ ] "How do you know that?"
[ ] "Yeah, got home a little late, that's all."
[ ] Lie. "I wasn't out at night."
[ ] "I'll do what I please."
[ ] "I got followed home. What's this all about Satori?"
>> No. 78470
[✓] "How do you know that?"
[✓] "I got followed home. What's this all about Satori?"
>> No. 78471
[x] "Yeah, got home a little late, that's all."
[x] "Though I did get followed home, but no big deal. I had faith providing me a safe trip home after all."
[x] "Can you explain to me exactly what goes on at night actually? I saw some odd people while I was about to head inside, and then had some weird experiences last night and this morning."

Be honest, and try to get more info.
>> No. 78474
[x] "Yeah, got home a little late, that's all."
[x] "Though I did get followed home, but no big deal. I had faith providing me a safe trip home after all."
[x] "Can you explain to me exactly what goes on at night actually? I saw some odd people while I was about to head inside, and then had some weird experiences last night and this morning."

Thread 5 already jesus christ. You are doing great.
>> No. 78475
[x] "Yeah, got home a little late, that's all."
[x] "Though I did get followed home, but no big deal. I had faith providing me a safe trip home after all."
[x] "Can you explain to me exactly what goes on at night actually? I saw some odd people while I was about to head inside, and then had some weird experiences last night and this morning."
>> No. 78477
[x] "How do you know that?"
[x] "I got followed home. What's this all about Satori?

Anon, you were just told Satori is a very sensitive girl. Why the hell are you gloating about Sanae to her then?
>> No. 78478
[x] "How do you know that?"
[x] "I got followed home. What's this all about Satori?
>> No. 78479
[x] "How do you know that?"
[x] "I got followed home. What's this all about Satori?
>> No. 78480
[x] "How do you know that?"
[x] "I got followed home. What's this all about Satori?
>> No. 78481
>>78477

I wouldn't view it as gloating about Sanae though. We're saying in a roundabout way that a shrine maiden gave us something to protect us on our way home, but nothing more than that.
>> No. 78482
Writing now.
>> No. 78484
The only way she would know that you were out last night would be if Sanae told people you were at her Shrine until late, which is unlikely at best. There is one other way she would know, but that's too much to contemplate. She doesn't have the same build as the person who was following you last night, no, so it's impossible.
This doesn't make any sense.

"How do you know that?" You ask her, frowning.
Satori uncurls her hands and reaches out a finger, stretching up to place the tip against your forehead.
"Clear as day, beneath the static." She says, unfazed, pouting with frustration. You don't know whether to slap her hand away or reach out and touch her in return. This is too weird. Lucky her voice is quieter now, nobody's watching this little spectacle yet.
"Alright Satori." You take a deep breath as she retracts her finger again. "I got followed home." You whisper. "What's this all about?"
She grits her teeth. "Too much noise. I can't hear anything."
"What?"
She glances over her shoulder, then looks at Rinnosuke. He's not watching. Satori reaches into her bag and takes out a pencil, then quickly jots something down on a piece of paper, tearing it off her pad and folding it in half.

She looks back up at you, perfectly calm.
"I don't think I should talk to you any more." She says. Her words come out stilted, only her mouth moving, emotionless. You start to frown, but she pushes the little piece of paper to the edge of her desk.
"You want-"
"Go away." She says, tapping the note.
Okay, you get this. You nod, scoop up the note and head over to your desk, not looking back at Satori.

You busy yourself with the contents of your bag as more students file into class. Miss Onozuka arrives, taking attendance and yawning her way through the morning formalities. The school day starts in earnest, Satori's note heavy in your pocket.

==

In the few minutes between chemistry and math, you slip the note back out of your pocket and unfold it, making sure nobody is watching you. In perfect copperplate handwriting Satori has written down an email address and a cellphone number. Beneath them both a single sentence reaches out to you and makes you feel a little pang of guilt at pressing Satori like that.

'Sorry about that! Call me!'

The lessons drag towards lunch time and you do your best to concentrate, trying not to think about last night, or Satori. Eventually the bell for lunch rings out and class begins to disperse.
Satori takes a long glance at you from her desk, before pointedly looking away and heading out of the room.

[ ] Follow her, try talking to her.
[ ] Just go outside and eat lunch.
[ ] Head to the canteen and get something.
[ ] Go looking for someone. [who?]
>> No. 78485
[X] Go looking for someone. Kaguya
>> No. 78488
[x] Head to the canteen and get something.
>> No. 78489
[x] Head to the canteen and get something.

>'Sorry about that! Call me!'
I kinda' d'awwwed.
>> No. 78490
[x] Head to the canteen and get something.
>> No. 78491
File 123722213395.jpg - (35.23KB , 300x300 , 1200069683160.jpg ) [iqdb]
78491
>>78484
[X] Head to the canteen and get something.

Food!
>> No. 78492
[x] Head to the canteen and get something.
>> No. 78493
[X] Head to the canteen and get something.

At first i thought "WTF, Satori1"
And then i went "d'awwww"
Can it be Satori hug tiem now?
>> No. 78494
[ ] Head to the canteen and get something.

Yuyuko is the bubbly cafeteria lady. The cafeteria is only ever half stocked at any given time.
>> No. 78495
[x] Head to the canteen and get something.
>> No. 78499
Okay, writing now.
>> No. 78503
Deciding not to pester Satori for now, you head to the canteen. You've got sandwiches in your bag but it pays to have some more hot food now and again. At first you have to squeeze your way through the packed school, but as the students filter outside into the sunlight, the corridors slowly empty.
The canteen is full of hustle and bustle, but you don't spot anyone in particular in the crowd yet. You get in line and grab a piece of pizza, before wandering off between the tables.

"Hey, ghost boy!"
You turn at the sound of the voice, seeing Chiyuri and Nitori sitting at the end of a table. Chiyuri waves you over and Nitori stares at you a little.
"Hey you two." You plonk yourself down next to Chiyuri.
"Heard you beat Kaguya." Chiyuri says.
You shrug, but can't contain your smile. "I might have."
"She let you into the club then?" Nitori asks.
You nod. Nitori smiles in a dreamy sort of way.

"Tch." Chiyuri rolls her eyes. "She was going on about you all last night."
"She ... she was?" You ask, feeling a little hot under the collar.
Chiyuri mimics Kaguya's voice. "Oh Chiyuri, he's so clever, he beat me! I gave him my R4, do you think he'll like the games? Bleh." Chiyuri mimes putting a finger in her mouth, gagging.
"Wait, you're pulling my leg, right?" You ask.
"Nah, she's all over you." Chiyuri says dismissively.
"Chiyuri!" Nitori says. "Don't, don't say that."
Chiyuri laughs and shrugs. "Whatever."

As you talk, you can feel someone's eyes on you from the other side of the room. You twist around to look. A small girl with back hair is standing by the entrance to the canteen. She catches your eye and grins wide when you see her, giving you a thumbs up.

You've never seen her before. Weird.

[ ] Ignore her, keep talking to Chiyuri and Nitori.
[ ] Beckon the girl over.
[ ] Get up and go over to her.
>> No. 78504
[X] Beckon the girl over.
>> No. 78505
[x] Beckon the girl over.

...What?
>> No. 78506
[x] Beckon the girl over.

Is that you Tewi?
>> No. 78508
[X] Get up and go over to her.
>> No. 78509
File 123722788178.jpg - (189.53KB , 768x576 , 3a18eb083a57cb9359c39bda295a573adancirno.jpg ) [iqdb]
78509
[ ] Beckon the girl over.
>> No. 78510
[x] Beckon the girl over.

Our very own stalker! Kaguya is so thoughtful~
>> No. 78511
[X] Beckon the girl over.

>Nitori smiles in a dreamy sort of way.
>"She was going on about you all last night."
>Oh Chiyuri, he's so clever, he beat me!

In my eyes are tears, tears of pure joy.
>> No. 78513
[x] Beckon the girl over.
>> No. 78515
Writing~
>> No. 78517
You raise your eyebrows at the girl, in question. She just cocks her head and smiles. There's something horribly mischievous about that smile. You wave her over.
"Who's that?" Nitori asks.
"Don't know." You say. "She just grinned at me."
"I've never seen her around before." Chiyuri says, frowning.
The girl shakes her head at your beckoning, raising her finger and wagging it back and fourth.
"Is she new?" Chiyuri asks.
"Nah, just one transfer this year." Nitori says, glancing at you.

"I'm going to talk to her." Chiyuri says, getting up. The small girl's eyes go wide and she practically bounces out of the door and down the corridor.
"Oh." Chiyuri frowns, just standing there. "Weird, huh?"

[ ] Go after the girl.
[ ] Stay here, forget about it.
>> No. 78518
>A small girl with back hair is standing by the entrance to the canteen.

Back hair?
>> No. 78519
[✓] Stay here, forget about it.

No use going after her without a net.
>> No. 78520
[x] Go after the girl.
>> No. 78521
>>78518
Black, black hair. Fucking typos.
>> No. 78522
[x] Go after the girl.
>> No. 78523
[x] Go after the girl.
>> No. 78524
[X] Stay here, forget about it.
>> No. 78525
3 votes is enough right now. Writing.
>> No. 78526
You get up. "I'm going after her, I think she wanted to talk to me or something."
"You know her?" Chiyuri asks.
You shake your head. "Nope, like I said, I've never seen her before." You shove the last bite of your pizza into your mouth and wave good-bye to Chiyuri and Nitori, heading across the canteen as fast as you can.

The girl is just standing there at the far end of the corridor, watching you with her head cocked to one side. When you take a step forward she skitters further away. You spread your hands and she mimes laughter, throwing her head back.
"What is it?" You call down the corridor. A few other students look at you in passing, but you kept your tone as bored as possible on purpose. Don't want to draw too much attention.
"Follow me." She calls back, putting her hands on her hips and swaying from side to side.

That voice. You've heard that voice before. Your mind races as you walk down the corridor. The girl keeps running away from you, far enough ahead that nobody can see you're following her. This is maddening.
She leads you up the stairs, past rows of empty classrooms, ducking in and out of them ahead of you, taunting you, spinning on one foot and sticking her tongue out.
Once you get to the third floor there are no other students. She slips behind into the next stairwell and sticks her skirted bottom out past the wall, slapping it and laughing. You follow her laugher up the stairs, finally emerging into the bright sunlight of the roof.

You shield your eyes and look around. Where's she gone? The edge of the roof is surrounded by an eight-foot wire mesh fence, presumably for safety. There's nothing up here but a lone bench over on the left side.
And the view, you can see the whole town from up here, stretching into the distance. You don't have time to admire it though, as something hard connects with the back of your head and sends you stumbling forwards.
"Ow, shit!" You spin around, clutching your skull, to find the girl sitting on the top of the stairwell you'd just emerged from, her legs crossed. She swings a foot below her, having just kicked you, laughing.
"How did you get up there?" You ask, still a little dazed.
"I jumped, I crawled, I swam. Does it matter? I'm higher than you." She flashes you her teeth.

That voice. It's the voice of the person behind the camera in that video you watched last night.

[ ] She kicked you! Ask why.
[ ] "Why did you lead me up here?"
[ ] "I saw your video."
[ ] "Who are you?"
>> No. 78528
[x] "I saw your video."

Little mousy~
>> No. 78530
[X] "Who are you?"
>> No. 78531
[X] "I saw your video."
[X] "Looks like Alice here knows what's down that rabbit hole now. Would the Chesire Cat like to answer the questions I have now? Or will you be leaving me with a grin without a cat?"
>> No. 78532
[x] "I saw your video."
>> No. 78533
[ ] "I saw your video."
>> No. 78534
[✓] "I saw your video."
[✓] "Looks like Alice here knows what's down that rabbit hole now. Would the Chesire Cat like to answer the questions I have now? Or will you be leaving me with a grin without a cat?"

The best way to let her know that we know.
>> No. 78536
[X] "I saw your video."

Damn it, we sent the e-mail about the cryptic riddles being bullshit because they were bullshit. We're not starting that crap now.
>> No. 78537
>>78536
I was about to say.
>> No. 78538
[X] "I saw your video."
>> No. 78539
Imminent seven minutes but I'll get writing anyway.
>> No. 78540
[x] "I saw your video."
>> No. 78541
[X] "I saw your video."
She's just insane~
>> No. 78545
File 123723695430.jpg - (98.11KB , 960x720 , white rabbit.jpg ) [iqdb]
78545
"I saw your video." You say, still rubbing the back of your head. Damn, that's going to raise a bruise.
The girl cocks her head and considers you for a long moment. "The question is not if you've seen the video, the question is: are you a playing card?"
"Am I a what?" You frown. More bullshit, this is starting to grate on your nerves.
"One pill makes you larger," she starts to sing. "And one pill makes you small."
"That was you?" You ask.
She giggles and nods. "But did you take a pill at all?" She raises an eyebrow.

You sigh. This is useless. "Look, can we just cut all the riddles? I saw the video, I want to know what's going on."
"I bet you do." She says, suddenly serious, all the mirth drained from her. She uncrosses and re-crosses her legs, giving you a flash of milky white thigh. Then she leans forward from her perch. She's too small to be threatening, but there's a palpable air of menace around her.
"How do I know you're not in the pay of the Queen of Hearts?" She asks.
"... what?"
"The Queen here isn't some raging ball of fury." She starts to smile. "She's careful, and slow, but she can't catch me." She seems to wait for some kind of response, waggling her feet.
"Good for you." You say.

She giggles again, then closes one eye and looks at you sidelong. "One of the kings only has one eye, did you know that?"
You shake your head, utterly dumbfounded.
"It's because he's just waking up." She says. "Now, I can place him, but you don't even know what you are, asleep, awake, or dead. So I can't tell either."
"I ... " You shake your head. "This is a waste of time, you're speaking in riddles."
The girl uncrosses her legs and pushes herself off her seat, dropping to the ground in front of you. She puts her hands on her hips and leans forward at you, close enough to reach out and touch her.
"If you won't play the game then that makes us equals. On a level playing field, nobody can see any cards. Even me." She says.
"Oh ... kay. And that means ... what exactly?"

She turns on the spot and smoothes her skirt over her behind with one hand. Your gaze follows the contours of her body for a moment. When she turns back around you wish you'd been paying a little more attention.
In her other hand she's holding a meat cleaver.

"Now the playing field isn't level." She says, grinning wide.
"Oh fuck."
She hefts the cleaver. "So, what are you, cat or playing card? Woodworm? Fat man?" She takes a step towards you. "Broken bottle? Giant wasp? Think fast!"

[ ] "I'm just a student!" Try to reason with her.
[ ] Call out for help. Somebody will hear you.
[ ] Try to get around her and down the stairs, you're trapped on this roof.
[ ] "Alright, alright! I'm a-
-[ ] Playing card.
-[ ] Cat.
-[ ] Mouse
-[ ] Something else. [what?]
>> No. 78548
[X] "I'm sick of this is what I am."
[X] Slip on the knuckle duster.
[X] "If you won't tell me what you mean nice and plain, I suppose I'll just have to learn it through a fight!"
[X] Grin. "Guess that makes me an oni."

We speak like oni: honestly.

We solve our problems like oni: through the direct application of force.
>> No. 78551
[X] "I'm sick of this is what I am."
[X] Slip on the knuckle duster.
[X] "If you won't tell me what you mean nice and plain, I suppose I'll just have to learn it through a fight!"
[X] Grin. "Guess that makes me an oni."
FUCK YEAH!
>> No. 78553
[X] "I'm sick of this is what I am."
[X] Slip on the knuckle duster.
[X] "If you won't tell me what you mean nice and plain, I suppose I'll just have to learn it through a fight!"
[X] Grin. "Guess that makes me an oni."
>> No. 78555
[X] "I'm sick of this is what I am."
[X] Slip on the knuckle duster.
[X] "If you won't tell me what you mean nice and plain, I suppose I'll just have to learn it through a fight!"
[X] Grin. "Guess that makes me an oni."
>> No. 78557
>>78551
>>78553
>>78555

I get the feeling you people actually think this is a good idea.
>> No. 78558
[X] "I'm sick of this is what I am."
[X] Slip on the knuckle duster.
[X] "If you won't tell me what you mean nice and plain, I suppose I'll just have to learn it through a fight!"
[X] Grin. "Guess that makes me an oni."

This may turn out horribly but it's too good to pass up!
>> No. 78560
File 123723802721.jpg - (140.71KB , 424x732 , Hibiki.jpg ) [iqdb]
78560
[x] "I'm sick of this is what I am."
[x] Slip on the knuckle duster.
[x] "If you won't tell me what you mean nice and plain, I suppose I'll just have to learn it through a fight!"
[x] Grin. "Guess that makes me an oni."

Can we transform now?
>> No. 78561
>>78557
Of course it's a good idea, it'll get us killed.
>> No. 78563
[x] "I'm sick of this is what I am."
[x] Slip on the knuckle duster.
[x] "If you won't tell me what you mean nice and plain, I suppose I'll just have to learn it through a fight!"
[x] Grin. "Guess that makes me an oni."
>> No. 78565
Won't be writing for a while but calling it now so as not to spoil the purity of this God of write-ins.

Haha, oh wow.
>> No. 78567
[X] "I'm sick of this is what I am."
[X] Slip on the knuckle duster.
[X] "If you won't tell me what you mean nice and plain, I suppose I'll just have to learn it through a fight!"
[X] Grin. "Guess that makes me an oni."
What.
>> No. 78569
>>78561
Right. How stupid of me.
>> No. 78570
[X] Slip on the knuckle duster.
[X] Use it to block the cleaver
[X] "I ain't no king! I'm the emperor of the east! THE AZURE DRAGON!"
[X] redirect the cleaver with the knuckle duster, then kick her in her side.
>> No. 78573
[X] Slip on the knuckle duster.
[x] "I'm a hawk. Mouse, cat, snake, or card; I don't care. I'm just flying through."

Will probably also get us killed, but its all in good fun.
>> No. 78581
Oh wow.

You people have been reading too much shounen manga.
>> No. 78582
Also, in before we start dressing up in orange and loudly proclaiming our desire for the position of student council president in order to get everyone to respect us.
>> No. 78583
[x] "I'm sick of this is what I am."
[x] Slip on the knuckle duster.
[x] "If you won't tell me what you mean nice and plain, I suppose I'll just have to learn it through a fight!"
[x] Grin. "Guess that makes me an oni."

Too bad we don't have the strength of an oni
>> No. 78584
[X]"I am a seed. I don't know what I will grow into, but if treated with the right care, I may become anything...or nothing."

Something to that effect. You guys should know that fighting will solve nothing, and we will get our asses kicked.
>> No. 78589
>>78581
Just going with the flow.
>> No. 78593
Does anyone else remember:

"Strength - //error// Data corrupt."
>> No. 78596
File 123724307136.jpg - (179.09KB , 661x800 , clarity of the fist.jpg ) [iqdb]
78596
The cleaver, her grin, these endless riddles and all the bullshit spewing from her mouth like a thousand envenomed barbs. Each one hits you in the face like a slap, like a hand gloved with lead.
Where's the fear? She's raising the cleaver, you should be afraid. There it is, deep down below, underneath this rising wave of desire. Desire for what? For clarity, for simplicity, for truth.

The simple truth of a fist crashing into a face.

Her cleaver swings into thin air as you jump backwards.
"I am sick of all this bullshit, that's what I am." You hiss between your teeth, jamming your hand into your pocket and finding your knuckle duster fitting snugly into your right hand. Didn't you leave it in your bag this morning? No time to think about that. You slip the bag off your shoulders, dumping it on the ground

The girl grins at you again. "That's not what you are, that's what you feel." She says. "Emotions can be false, the Queen could be inside your head pulling a hundred little string-"
"Shut up." You say, raising your fists in front of you. This is familiar, this is real, raw and filling your mind. "If you won't tell me what you mean, nice and plain, I suppose I'll just have to beat it out of you."
The words spill from your mouth, rationality and sense long forgotten. A small part of your mind screams warnings into your skull, telling you to run, or to call out, to do anything but stand and fight.
All you can think of is how to time your punches.

You grin, a strange thought coming to your mind. "I guess this makes me an Oni."

The girl pauses, actually frowning. "What? But there's only two-"
You left fist hits thin air as she ducks, her eyes going wide.
"Oni?! Which side?!" The girl's face is inches from yours.
The cleaver misses you on the upstroke, but the return blow is aimed for your head.

Your thoughts focus, the adrenaline making everything sharper. You should have run when you could, what the hell are you thinking? Calling yourself an Oni? Playing this insane game?

But clarity is only a single strike away.

[ ] Punch her in the face.
[ ] Duck the cleaver, hit her in the stomach.
[ ] Grab her arm, stop the cleaver. Hit her.
[ ] Jump back. Don't hit her.
>> No. 78601
[X] Grab her arm, stop the cleaver, yank her off balance. Hit her.

I'm tempted to try punching through the cleaver with our brass, but I've been watching GaoGaiGar, so I know I'm not being totally rational.

On another note, after this proclamation, we'll have to start hanging out with Suika and Yuugi at some point.
>> No. 78603
[x] "The Queens"
[x] Grab her arm, stop the cleaver. Hit her.

Use her paranoia against her. Shock, make her angry and win.
>> No. 78606
Aw, had I been on earlier I would have voted
[] I'm an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

Oh well.

[X] Jump back. Don't hit her.
>> No. 78608
[X] Grab her arm, stop the cleaver, yank her off balance. Hit her.
[x] Cop a feel.
>> No. 78609
[X] Grab her arm, stop the cleaver. Hit her. Preferably in the face.

FALCON PAUNCH!
>> No. 78614
[X] Grab her arm, stop the cleaver. Hit her. Preferably in the face.

Hanging out with Suika at this point would be awesome
>> No. 78616
[X] Grab her arm, stop the cleaver. Hit her. Preferably in the face.
[X] "Feed your head," I mean scream like Grace Slick and hold that end note as long as you can.
>> No. 78618
[X] Grab her arm, stop the cleaver. Hit her. Preferably in the face.
>> No. 78620
[✗] Grab her arm, stop the cleaver. Hit her.

Gut punch!
>> No. 78621
Complicated combat move go!

Writing.
>> No. 78622
[X] Grab her arm
[X] Rest the duster in your palm
[X] Stop the cleaver with your palm, this way, you have a slightly bigger chance of getting cut lightly, but a hell of a smaller chance to take major damage.
[x] THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAA! *kick*
>> No. 78624
File 123724590515.jpg - (272.93KB , 900x1130 , what's red and white and crazy all over?.jpg ) [iqdb]
78624
No time to think, only to react. Your hand goes up to the right, grabbing the girl's wrist. She shrieks in surprise as you swing her forward, your left fist rushing to meet her face.
At the very last moment you hesitate inside. She's so small and fragile. Do you really want to kill her?

It's too late.

She takes the blow on the nose, a crunch and a spurt of blood before she tears herself free, the meat cleaver clattering to the ground and her hands rushing to stem the rising tide of blood from her nose. The crimson mess leaks between her fingers as she bends over.
You keep your fists up. "Now, what are-"
A noise bubbles up from inside her and with a moment of horror you realise she's not crying, she's laughing.
One of her hands flies out to the left, spraying blood over the rooftop as she straightens up, taking a deep breath. Her face is a mess, blood all down the front, dripping from her chin. You must have broken her nose.
"Hahahahahaha!" She throws her head back and laughs. "Yes! That's what I needed!"
"You ... what?" You don't know how to deal with this. First she tries to kill you, then you break her nose and she's satisfied.

"So, you're an Oni." She says through the blood bubbling from her nose. She whips off her blazer and holds the material to her face to stem the bleeding.
"I was just being-"
"No no, no." She wags a finger at you. "You're an Oni, you're a whatever, a thinking being. It doesn't matter, only the playing cards and the cats matter and if you were one then I would be curled up in your stomach by now like a good little girl."
"I don't understand this." You look down at your fists. "I've never so much as-"
"Good luck waking up." She tosses a comment over her shoulder as she heads back downstairs, flicking her hips from side to side as she walks.
"Wait!" You call, hurrying down the stairs after her. She rounds the corner and you follow.

She's gone. The corridor is empty.

"What the fuck?" You say out loud.

[ ] Head back up to the roof. You need space to think.
[ ] Get to a bathroom and clean the blood off your hand.
[ ] Go to the school nurse and say you hurt your hand. You need an excuse to get out of here.
>> No. 78625
[ ] Head back up to the roof. You need space to think.
>> No. 78627
[ ] Get to a bathroom and clean the blood off your hand.
>> No. 78628
[x] Get to a bathroom and clean the blood off your hand.
>> No. 78629
[X] Get to a bathroom and clean the blood off your hand.

I hate this woman.
>> No. 78630
[X] Get to a bathroom and clean the blood off your hand.
[X] Jesus fucking christ.
[X] What happened to my rational thought back there? Jesus fucking christ.
[X] Okay. Okay. Probably, someone saw me trying to hide my bleeding hand. Okay. Think of some sort of cover story.
>> No. 78631
[X] Get to a bathroom and clean the blood off your hand.

FUCK YOU
I'M AN ONI
>> No. 78632
[✗] Get to a bathroom and clean the blood off your hand.

Oh boy, this'll be fun to explain to Satori.
>> No. 78633
File 123724678096.gif - (6.88KB , 200x200 , 1200851150565.gif ) [iqdb]
78633
[X] Get to a bathroom and clean the blood off your hand.

>>Oh boy, this'll be fun to explain to Satori.

I don't think she's the one you'll need to worry about explaining things to.
>> No. 78634
Writefag is tired. More updating tomorrow. Might slow down to 5 updates/day as the real world work piles on in the next few weeks, but I'll try to keep things going here.
>> No. 78636
[X] Get to a bathroom and clean the blood off your hand.
>> No. 78661
[x] Go to the school nurse and say you hurt your hand. You need an excuse to get out of here.

Three cheers for the bad end!
>> No. 78665
[x] Get to a bathroom and clean the blood off your hand.

Still, Hinamizawa
>> No. 78672
[x] Get to a bathroom and clean the blood off your hand.

I kill you. You kill me.
>> No. 78684
[X] Get to a bathroom and clean the blood off your hand.
She's just insane. Like half of the people on this town.
>> No. 78695
Your take a deep breath, you need to think about this rationally. You've just been involved in a fight, there's blood on your hand. Whatever happened, you don't want to have to explain it to the school, or anybody else.
But that girl was a student, right? Where the hell did she go?

No, you blink the cold sweat out of your eyes, need to think, need to concentrate. There's a bathroom on this floor, just next to the stairwell. You duck inside and run cold water over your hands, slipping the knuckle-duster off. The water makes your hand sting, that was quite a punch, your knuckles are a little bruised. You wipe the knuckle-duster dry on your trousers and slip it back into your pocket before drying your hands. There, no blood.

Shit! Your bag is still on the roof!

As you head back out of the bathroom and up to the roof, you can hear two people coming up the stairs at the far end, voices in quiet conversation, echoing down the empty corridor.
"I better not find you sleeping in the teachers lounge again."
"Awww but Eiki-"
"Don't give me those eyes. You know the rules."

That's the Headmistress and Miss Onozuka. Your heart pounds against your chest and you hurl yourself up the stairs and onto the roof. Blood, all over the ground, meat cleaver, bag!
You scoop your bag up, but returning to the stairs you can hear the teachers still walking this way. Are they going to come up here?
"-ame from the roof?"
"I believe so, after you Komachi."

Shit.

[ ] Pretend you just got up here, feign shock at the blood.
[ ] Run down the stairs in fake panic.
[ ] Hide, behind the stairwell block.
[ ] Honesty is the best policy.
>> No. 78696
[x] Hide, behind the stairwell block.

I'd rather no one find out that we just punched a girl in the face, even if she did attack us with a billhook.
>> No. 78700
[x] Honesty is the best policy.
[x] Use the self defense pretext to justify your actions.
>> No. 78701
[X] Hide, behind the stairwell block.
Oh shit!
>> No. 78703
[X] Honesty is the best policy.

Oni = honesty.
>> No. 78704
[x] Honesty is the best policy.

We're an oni, and oni never lie.
>> No. 78705
[x] Honesty is the best policy.
>> No. 78706
[X] Honesty is the best policy.
>> No. 78707
[x] Honesty is the best policy.
>> No. 78709
[x] Honesty is the best policy.
>> No. 78710
You were attacked, you did nothing wrong. If you were found hiding up here then the teachers could think anything, you'd be guilty on the basis of evasion. Honesty is the best policy here, no lying and skulking around in the dark.
"Miss Onozuka?" You call out.
"Who's that?" She calls back.

Komachi and Miss Eiki appear at the head of the stairs, both eyeing the blood on the ground with shock.
"What on earth happened here?" Miss Eiki says, stepping forward with her hands on her hips.
"Looks like a bad nosebleed." Komachi chuckles.
Eiki rolls her eyes and points at the meat cleaver. "What is this? How did this get here?" She demands of you.
"I followed someone up here." You say, your throat going dry under Eiki's glare. Her stare really is like being transfixed by a snake. "She attacked me, with that. I punched her in the face and she ran off."
Eiki frowns at you. "You punched her? Who was this? Why did you follow her up here?"
You take a deep breath as Komachi steps over the blood. She puts a hand on your shoulder.
"You alright?" She asks. "Didn't get hurt?"
You nod. The adrenaline is finally starting to leave you, the shakes subsiding.
"Who was it?" Eiki repeats.
"I've never seen her before, short girl, black hair."
Eiki and Komachi look at each other.

The ringing of a cell phone interrupts the moment of silence. Eiki looks down in surprise and pulls a phone from her jacket. She glances at the screen and gulps.
"A moment, please. I have to take this call." She says, before turning her back to you and flipping the phone open.
"Hello."
Silence. Komachi turns back to you.
"Hey kid, you sure you're alright?"
"Yeah, thanks. Like I said, she ran off."
"Any idea why she did that?"
You shake your head again. You do have some idea, but do you really want to explain the possible meanings of all those riddles?

Eiki snaps her phone shut suddenly.
"Komachi." Her voice is suddenly heavy.
Komachi just looks down.
"We should ..." Eiki trails off. "She's on her way. It was probably Tewi."
"What?" You ask, bewildered.
"Sorry kid." Komachi says, real sorrow in her voice.
"What? I don't understand."

Suddenly the air behind you grows colder, like a block of ice pressing up against your spine. You glance over your shoulder as Komachi steps away from you and Eiki turns her back.
Behind you, stepping from a slit of pure darkness, is that woman from last night. Dressed like an over-elaborate doll, blond hair in endless perfect ringlets, smiling so serenely, you can't believe your eyes.

She snaps her fingers.

Your mind empties of its contents. Memory, sensation, personality. Everything goes in an instant. Nothing but a hollow vessel.

BAD END

==

[ ] Back one choice [input]
>> No. 78711
[X] Hide, behind the stairwell block.
>> No. 78712
[X] Hide, behind the stairwell block.

GODDAMNIT YUKARI
>> No. 78713
[X] Back one choice.
[X] Hide, behind the stairwell block.

Well, evidently the school authorities are against us. Damn. This could make things messy.
>> No. 78714
[X] Hide, behind the stairwell block.

Fufufufufu
>> No. 78715
[X] Hide, behind the stairwell block.
How long has it been since we got a Bad End?
>> No. 78716
>>78715
>>How long has it been since we got a Bad End?

I don't know but it sure felt good.
>> No. 78717
[X] Hide, behind the stairwell block.

Damn, looks like Siki and Machi are against us.

That old familiar feeling of paranoia is coming back.
>> No. 78718
How the hell would you begin to explain something like this? That girl vanished, she was talking about ... well, about whatever is going on in this town! If the teachers question you too deeply then you're going to end up looking like you're lying or completely insane.
Only one thing for it. Don't get found. You hop across the roof and hide yourself behind the stairwell block. It's better than nothing, but if either of them comes around this side of the roof then you're done for. You close your eyes and still your breathing, placing your head against the brick wall and waiting.

Komachi and Eiki's footsteps advance up the stairs.
"What is all this?!" Eiki's panicked voice floats over the roof.
"Looks like somebody had a bad nosebleed." Komachi chuckles.
"That, that is a meat cleaver. That is a weapon, in my school!" Eiki says, her footsteps stomping across the roof, but mercifully moving away from you.
Both are silent for a minute.

"You think this is ... " Komachi trails off.
"Probably one of them, yes."
What the hell are they talking about?
"What do we do?" Komachi asks.
"We do nothing." Eiki says, her voice going hard in her throat. "We clean it up and we forget about it."
"But ... won't she-"
"Don't!" Eiki snaps. "We are not her servants, I will not be-"

A cellphone suddenly rings. Both the teachers fall silent.

"Hello?" Eiki's voice. "Yes. Yes we found some blood. No, there's nobody here. Probably just the immortals having a scrap again."
The what? You can't have heard that right.
"Very well." Eiki says, then snaps the phone shut.
Silence.
"I'm ... sorry boss." Komachi says.
Eiki sighs. "It's quite alright. Come on, let's go get some tape and cordon the roof off."
Two pairs of footsteps head back downstairs. You emerge from behind your hiding place and head for the stairs, giving the teachers more than enough time to get ahead of you.
Once back in the corridor you take a deep breath and wipe the cold sweat from your brow. What the hell was all that about?

You should leave before either of the teachers gets back.

[ ] Just go back to homeroom. You need to sit down.
[ ] Go find someone [who?]
>> No. 78721
[X] Just go back to homeroom. You need to sit down.

If Satori says we should just hang back and call her later, I'm inclined to believe her.
>> No. 78722
[X] Just go back to homeroom. You need to sit down.

Attracting attention now is a bad idea. Wait, and we'll call her later.
>> No. 78723
[ ] Just go back to homeroom. You need to sit down.

Satori made up an act to avoid talking to us but yet gave us her number and email. This and the bad end tell us something important.

The school is not safe. Don't endanger anyone by bringing up the subject here.
>> No. 78724
[X] Just go back to homeroom. You need to sit down.
>> No. 78725
>>78719
In case you hadn't noticed, she made a point of making that show of saying she shouldn't talk to you anymore and to go away while slipping you that note with her email and cellphone number for a REASON.
There is sure to be a time and a place to get some explanations from her, but school is clearly not it, especially when the teachers and who knows who else are in on it, and someone is clearly watching the situation there very closely. I think it's best to keep our head down and go on as if it was business as usual for now.

[X] Just go back to homeroom. You need to sit down.
>> No. 78726
Only one choice? Can't we go back four?
>> No. 78727
File 123731103383.jpg - (191.14KB , 1400x1100 , sikiandmachi.jpg ) [iqdb]
78727
On a related note, there goes our Siki and Machi routes.
>> No. 78728
>>78718
[X] Go find Mima

I need my fix.
>> No. 78729
>>78727
Nope, routes still open.
>> No. 78730
[X] Just go back to homeroom. You need to sit down
Call satori as soon as we get home.
>> No. 78731
[x] Go find Rinnosuke

That man, despite anon several times ignored him or purposely made stuff to annoy him, he was a true bro. He knows what's happening, talk with him.
>> No. 78732
[X] Just go back to homeroom. You need to sit down.
>> No. 78733
seems like we're a lone mercenary in the middle of a full blown war. Now the question is do we choose a side or build our own force.
[X] Just go back to homeroom. You need to sit down.
>> No. 78735
[X] Just go back to homeroom. You need to sit down.

You can't trust anyone, Anon.
>> No. 78736
Currently suffering regular periodic seven minutes. Updates will be coming, but don't expect much right now.
>> No. 78739
Who could you talk to about this? Satori, maybe. But she specifically gave you her contact details and refused to talk to you for a reason. No, you need to keep a cool head and wait, treat it as if nothing happened, get information later.
But first you really need to sit down.

You head down the stairs, making sure you're way behind Komachi and the Headmistress, before slipping into your classroom and slumping down in your desk. There's a few other students in here, but nobody pays you much attention.
Who could you go to about this? Satori seems to know something, Rinnosuke's blatant lie still lies heavy in your mind, Sanae tried to make sure you weren't out at night. Mima and Kaguya both seem far more normal. Well, relatively speaking. Chiyuri, Nitori, Wriggle, all normal. Reimu, normal but grumpy.

And now the teachers? There's something wrong going on in this town.

Your ordeal must show on your features, because when the bell rings for the end of lunch and students start filing back into the classroom, Satori looks at you like she's seem a ghost. She quickly diverts her attention though, pointedly not looking at you. She's terrible at being subtle, but it's sort of cute in a way. What is less reassuring is when Rinnosuke frowns at you silently. You raise your eyebrows in question and he heads over to your desk.

"You look rough." He says.
"Just feeling a little ill." You try to look tired.
He smiles a thin, almost mocking smile. But you're sure he knows something he isn't letting on.
"This place can do that to you sometimes." He says, shrugging and heading for his seat.

[ ] Let him go, get on with the day.
[ ] Ask him if he knows any short girls with black hair and horribly mischievous smiles.
>> No. 78740
[x] Ask him if he knows any short girls with black hair and horribly mischievous smiles.
>> No. 78741
[x] Ask him if he knows any short girls with black hair and horribly mischievous smile

He is a servant of the queen
>> No. 78742
[x] Ask him if he knows any short girls with black hair and horribly mischievous smiles.
>> No. 78743
[x] Let him go, get on with the day.

Let's not tip off anymore people.
>> No. 78744
[x] Let him go, get on with the day.

Oh Rinnosuke I WANT to trust you, but I just don't know if I can.
>> No. 78745
[x] Let him go, get on with the day.
>> No. 78746
[x] Let him go, get on with the day.

Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies.
>> No. 78747
[X] Let him go, get on with the day.

Only other male character in this story, I'm afraid I don't trust you.
>> No. 78748
[x] Let him go, get on with the day.

Hard to trust a guy who seems to be lying.
>> No. 78749
[X] Let him go, get on with the day.

Until we're out of school and certain we're alone with someone we know we can trust, the events between lunch and now never happened. We never saw that person, never met that person, and certainly never spoke to that person.
>> No. 78750
>>78744
Rinnosuke is our Nathaniel
>> No. 78751
I can't help but to wonder if we should actually be trusting Rinnosuke and distrusting Satori. Maybe she inadvertently works for the Queen and he is part of the resistance, trying to suppress her. Maybe they work together and he just keeps her grounded, who knows.

Got a hunch that the Moriya ward is causing the "noise" Satori is hearing.

Fuck it, trust no one! Beat your way to answers at night on the street!
>> No. 78754
>>Got a hunch that the Moriya ward is causing the "noise" Satori is hearing.

Or it could just be due to our somewhat confused mental state after the events of the previous night, watching that video, and reading that email made it difficult for Satori to pick up any clear thoughts from us.
>> No. 78755
>>78754
Also very possible.
This calls for an experiment!
>> No. 78756
I return! Writing now~
>> No. 78757
You stay quiet for now, frowning at Rinnosuke's back. No, you can't trust him, you don't know enough yet.

==

The day drags on, you try not to let your concentration wander, but your mind keeps returning to the fight on the rooftop. That girl could have killed you, or you could have killed her! She was almost alluring, in a frustrating, maddening sort of way. You'd like to get your hands on her again, but you shift uncomfortably in your seat at the thought. You're not sure if you'd punch her or do something significantly less aggressive but definitely more dangerous.
That was one hell of a punch though, you're not really sure where it came from, you've never so much as watched a boxing match before in your life.

Oni?

Nonsense.

By the time the bell rings at the end of the last lesson, you're itching to do something else. To talk to someone, hit something, get all this off your mind for a couple of hours.
Satori glances at you as she heads out of the classroom, but you do your best to ignore her too, for the moment. You have her note in your pocket, waiting.
You jam your stuff back into your bag, thinking. You've got time to fit a couple of things in.

Before sundown, anyway.

[ ] Head to the technology club.
[ ] Go check on one of the other clubs, you're still curious.
[ ] Head into the town centre.
[ ] Go to the Moriya Shrine.
[ ] Go straight home.
>> No. 78758
[x] Head to the technology club.

Deliver our report on the R4?
>> No. 78759
[ ] Head to the technology club.
[ ] Go to the Moriya Shrine.

Sanae vs Kaguya.

Oh god, I can't choose!
>> No. 78760
[X] Head to the technology club.

Obligations are obligations.
>> No. 78761
[x] Go check on one of the other clubs, you're still curious.
[x] Kendo club.

You were followed by someone with a sword last night. Might give some clues. We can visit Sanae afterwards.
>> No. 78762
[X] Head to the technology club.

Best not keep our princess waiting. She probably wasn't entirely kidding about that "tie you down" remark.
>> No. 78763
[X] Go to the Moriya Shrine.
>> No. 78764
[X] Head to the technology club.
And after that, home.
Don't want to give Sanae the impression wer'e a goddamn stalker. We can go tomorrow.
>> No. 78765
[X] Head to the technology club.
>> No. 78766
[ ] Head to the technology club.

Hmm. I just noticed that both Sanae and Kaguya have Sadomasochistic tendencies.

Awesome.
>> No. 78767
Off to see Kaguya, da da da da da da da dum.
>> No. 78768
>>78767
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT DOCTOR BEHIND THE CURTAIN
>> No. 78769
Last night and today have been too weird. Too freaky, too ... supernatural? You need something refreshingly normal. Well, if Kaguya can be called normal anyway.
You sling your bag over your shoulder and head out of the classroom, down towards the basement. Most of the other students are heading outside, or off to other clubs. When you reach the basement however, you meet Nitori walking in the opposite direction.
"Hey."
"Oh." She goes a little red in the face. "Uh, hi." She smiles.
"You not coming today?" You point down the basement hallway.
Nitori blusters and shakes her head. "No, I, uh, I gotta get home today! Sorry, bye!" She hops past you and gives a little wave, taking the stairs up two at a time. You watch her leave, rising out of sight. Powerful legs on that girl.

When you reach the clubroom, Kaguya is stomping back and fourth, Chiyuri messing about behind one of the computers.
"You!" Kaguya says when you enter, pointing at you.
"Me?"
"Yes, you!" She rages. "You were meant to be the fourth person, not the third!"
"... what?" You ask, bewildered, as you shut the door behind you and dump your bag on the floor.
"She's frustrated because Nitori isn't coming today." Chiyuri says, sounding bored.
"Which means three people, which means playing Left for Dead with a bot, again." Kaguya slumps into a chair.
You sit down opposite her as Chiyuri brings the computers humming to life.
"Uhhhhhh." Kaguya hangs her head over the back of the chair, making a noise like a dying seal.
"You sound like a beached walrus." You say.
Kaguya raises her head and narrows her eyes at you. "You're too cheeky for your own good."
"You love it really." You say.
Kaguya leans forward and grins. "Ready to get beaten this time?"

Chiyuri rolls her eyes and sticks a finger in her mouth. "Blergh." She mock vomits.
Kaguya's mouth hangs open and she goes a little red around the cheeks, before turning away and throwing an empty coke bottle at Chiyuri.
"Hey!" Chiyuri protests, ducking.
"Well don't do that, then!" Kaguya whines.

[ ] "Yeah, don't do that." Agree with Kaguya.
[ ] Diffuse the situation, give Kaguya her R4 back.
[ ] "Ah, leave her alone Kaguya. She's just being weird.
[ ] "Ah, leave her alone Kaguya, she just wants us to get a room."
[ ] Diffuse the situation, suggest you play something.
>> No. 78771
[x] Diffuse the situation, give Kaguya her R4 back.
[x] Comment on the interesting nature of some of its items
>> No. 78772
☞ Diffuse the situation, give Kaguya her R4 back.
>> No. 78773
[X] Diffuse the situation, give Kaguya her R4 back.
[X] Comment on the interesting nature of some of its "items."
>> No. 78774
[x] Diffuse the situation, give Kaguya her R4 back.
[x] Comment on the interesting nature of some of its items
>> No. 78775
[X] Diffuse the situation, give Kaguya her R4 back.
[X] Comment on the interesting nature of some of its items
>> No. 78776
[x] Diffuse the situation, give Kaguya her R4 back.
[x] Comment on the interesting nature of some of its items
>> No. 78777
[X] Diffuse the situation, give Kaguya her R4 back.
[X] Comment on the interesting nature of some of its items

Superb!
>> No. 78778
[X] Diffuse the situation, give Kaguya her R4 back.
[X] Comment on the interesting nature of some of its "items."
>> No. 78781
[x] Diffuse the situation, give Kaguya her R4 back.
[x] Comment on the interesting nature of some of its items
[x] Ask where you can get one for yourself
>> No. 78782
[x] Diffuse the situation, give Kaguya her R4 back.
[x] Comment on the interesting nature of soWHY DO YOU LIKE FEET
>> No. 78783
Lovely. Writing.
>> No. 78784
"Hey, I tried your R4." You say. Kaguya looks back at you, the embarrassment draining away, replaced by excited curiosity.
"What'd you think?"
You reach over and fish your DS from your bag, clicking the cartridge from the back and tossing it to Kaguya. She catches it.
"What did I think of what exactly?" You ask, trying not to grin.
"Well what did you play?" Kaguya asks.
Chiyuri ignores your conversation, jamming on a pair of headphones and doing something out of sight on her computer.
"I played a good few of the games, I liked Castlevania."
"PoR or OoE?" Kaguya asks with a serious frown.
"The ... second one? I think."
"Good, PoR is too fucking easy." She snorts with laugher.
"The games were good, but uh, some of the other, more interesting items caught my eye." You say. Oh hell, this is thin ice right here, even more so with Chiyuri in the room.

Kaguya frowns at you. "What? You mean the home-brew stuff? Did you play nethack?"
"Hm? Yeah, I played nethack, that was pretty awesome. I didn't know anyone had ported it to the DS."
"You've played nethack before too?" Kaguya grins, then reaches over and slugs your shoulder. "Crazy bastard."
"Yes, but I also, well," you cough into your hand. Is she oblivious? Does she want you to say it? You can feel the colour rising in your cheeks.
Chiyuri keeps glancing at you, then suddenly gets out of her seat, slipping her headphones off and sighing.
"I'm going to the coke machine, want anything?"
"Nah." Kaguya lets her head hang over the back of her chair again. Her chest thrusts forward when she does that, hands on her stomach. Nice sight, especially in a school uniform, modest bust pressed up tight against the fabric.
You tear your eyes away. "No thanks Chiyuri." You say.
She rolls her eyes. She caught you staring at Kaguya and you feel a little pang of embarrassment.
"Back in a bit." Chiyuri closes the door after her.

"So did ya' play any of the rpgs?" Kaguya leans forward again, grinning at you.

[ ] Just talk about the games.
[ ] "I opened your web browser. Nice history."
[ ] Mutter the word 'feet'.
[ ] Ask her why she had all those pages about first-aid bookmarked.
[ ] Ask her about that mystery website.
[ ] Tell her about Rinnosuke's warning about Mokou.
>> No. 78785
[ ] Mutter the word 'feet'.
>> No. 78786
▶ Ask her why she had all those pages about first-aid bookmarked.
>> No. 78787
[ ] Ask her about that mystery website.
>> No. 78788
[x] "I opened your web browser. Nice history."
[x] Mutter the word 'feet'.
[x] Ask her about that mystery website.

We're alone after all, good time to get answers from her.
>> No. 78789
[ ] Just talk about the games.
[ ] Ask her about that mystery website.
[ ] Tell her about Rinnosuke's warning about Mokou.

As much as I want Kaguya, I want answers even more.
...
[ ] After that, say "I opened your web browser. Nice history."

Who says I can't have both.
>> No. 78791
>>78787
change to
[ ] Just talk about the games.
[ ] Ask her about that mystery website.
[ ] Tell her about Rinnosuke's warning about Mokou.

As much as I want Kaguya, I want answers even more.
...
[ ] After that, say "I opened your web browser. Nice history."

Who says I can't have both.
>> No. 78793
[X] Just talk about the games.
[X] Ask her about that mystery website.
[X] Tell her about Rinnosuke's warning about Mokou.
>> No. 78794
>>78791

Delete your previous votes.
>> No. 78795
[X] "I opened your web browser. Nice history."
>> No. 78797
[X] "I opened your web browser. Nice history."
[X] Mutter the word 'feet'.

Oh, Kaguya, you're amusing. Not my first choice, but amusing.

But I don't really trust you yet, either. Haven't seen enough of you, sorry.
>> No. 78800
At first, i thought of-
[X] "I opened your web browser. Nice history."
but seriously, what kind of bastard goes through other people's history?
so-
[X] Just talk about the games.
[X] Mutter the word 'feet'.
>> No. 78801
[x] "I opened your web browser. Nice history."
[x] Mutter the word 'feet'.
[x] Ask her about that mystery website.

RPG eh? I'd ROLE PLAY games with Kaguya, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 78802
[ ] Just talk about the games.
[ ] Ask her about that mystery website.
[ ] Tell her about Rinnosuke's warning about Mokou.
>> No. 78803
[X] Just talk about the games.
[X] Ask her about that mystery website.
[X] Tell her about Rinnosuke's warning about Mokou.
>> No. 78804
>>78800

It's like someone giving you a computer and not formatting it. At least if they don't format it {properly, since scrubbing their HDD for anything not fully deleted goes beyond regular curiosity), there is no real excuse not to be curious.
>> No. 78805
>>78800

>but seriously, what kind of bastard goes through other people's history?

In your computer, stealing your docs Pokemans.
>> No. 78807
Votes counted and considered. Writing.
>> No. 78811
"Well, I played them, but I also opened up your web browser." You say. "Saw you'd found that mystery website, I found it last night too."
"The ... what?" Kaguya frowns.
"The one with the user-name and password boxes?" You try.
"Oh!" Kaguya's face lights up. "When you search for 'Gensokyo?"
You nod.
"You found it too? I reckon it's an arg." She says, slipping her shoes off and tucking her feet up underneath her on the chair.
"A what?" You ask.
"ARG, alternate reality game, you know, where you put pieces of a puzzle together but with things in reality, like websites and phone numbers and stuff. Did you find the hidden words below?" She leans forward, obviously really excited by this.

It's a game?
"Yeah, and the email address." You say.
"I've tried the email address but it just spews back Alice in Wonderland crap at you." Kaguya sighs. "Haven't found any other leads there and the password could be anything."
"What do you think it's for?" You ask. She's as curious about this as you, her excitement is so real. Maybe she could help you?
She shrugs. "Just a piece of a puzzle in a game, that's all. I can't figure out what game it's part of though. Here, gimme your DS." Kaguya holds her hand out and you pass it over.
She slots the R4 in and turns it on. "Here, I ... " She trails off, turning bright red, eyes fixed on the screen.

"What is it?" You ask.
"You opened the browser." She says, lowering the DS and staring at you, defiance fighting embarrassment across her face. "W-what else did you see?"

[ ] "Nothing, why?" Don't be cruel, she didn't want you to see all that.
[ ] "Feet." You can't help yourself.
[ ] "What's with all the medical sites?" You're genuinely concerned.
>> No. 78812
[ ] "Feet." You can't help yourself.
[X] "Wanna try it someday?"

I can't help myself.
>> No. 78813
[x] "What's with all the medical sites?" You're genuinely concerned.

Yes, I am.
>> No. 78814
[x] "What's with all the medical sites?" You're genuinely concerned.
>> No. 78815
[ ] "What's with all the medical sites?" You're genuinely concerned.
>> No. 78816
[X] "Feet." You can't help yourself.

I can't help myself.
>> No. 78817
[X] "Feet." You can't help yourself.
>> No. 78818
[x] "What's with all the medical sites?" You're genuinely concerned.
>> No. 78819
[x] "What's with all the medical sites?" You're genuinely concerned.

We need to get access to key words, and this might bring up immortal, which in turn can help us piece together other things.
>> No. 78820
[x] "What's with all the medical sites?" You're genuinely concerned.

I'd rather not embarrass her.
>> No. 78821
[X] "Feet." You can't help yourself.
[X] "Wanna try it someday?"

Fuck if it's too early.
Fuck everything.
This is the perfect option, and you, sir, are a wonderful, wonderful person for creating it.
>> No. 78822
[X]Take off a shoe and raise it in the air.
[X] "You can solve this."
[X] After that, ask about all the medical sites.

Who said we can't have both?
>> No. 78823
[x] "What's with all the medical sites?" You're genuinely concerned.
>> No. 78824
[x] "What's with all the medical sites?" You're genuinely concerned.

Damn concered feelings getting in the way of my libido.
>> No. 78825
[x] Grin. "Some... things ."
[x] Serious the fuck up.
[x] "What's with all the medical sites?" You're genuinely concerned.
>> No. 78826
[x] "Everything" Wink and grin at her. "Wouldn't mind seeing some if it again, though I am curious about all the medical stuff."
>> No. 78829
[x] Grin. "Some... things ."
[x] Serious the fuck up.
[x] "What's with all the medical sites?" You're genuinely concerned.
>> No. 78830
Writing.

Poor Kaguya~
>> No. 78838
I can't believe Anon passed on a perfect chande like this...