[Return]
Archived thread

File 120778372097.png - (710.16KB , 700x989 , t15_TarotXV-theDevil.png ) [iqdb]
7796 No. 7796
you move down the hallway to the room immediately to the right of the room you were just in. You open the door, stride boldy inside, and close the door behind you. You realize this was quite a bad idea, given that there's no lights in the room, and it's now pitch black. you feel around on the walls for a light switch or something before you realize, This is essentially Feudal japan. There's no electricity here. So THAT'S what was bugging you about that icebox. Feeling around on the walls has lead you away from the door, so you have no idea where you are in the room.

[ ] Continue groping the walls.
[ ] Call for help.
[ ] Wander into the center of the room.
[ ] Scream.

>> No. 7797
[X] This is madness.
>> No. 7798
[X] Continue groping the walls.

We can feel our way back if we just slither along the walls.
>> No. 7799
[X] Continue groping the walls.

With luck, we grope something else
>> No. 7800
[X] Continue groping the walls.
>> No. 7802
grope
>> No. 7804
[x] Continue groping the walls.

HUG THE RIGHT WALL
>> No. 7805
[ ] Continue groping the walls.
>> No. 7806
[X] Continue groping the walls.
>> No. 7809
[X] Continue groping the walls.
>> No. 7810
You continue to grope along the walls. You feel nothing but the smooth wood of the walls. You find a corner and continue following the wall around. Eventually you'll come to the door again, right?
Wrong.
You feel around and go around one... two... three... four... five? FIVE? Five corners. I think it can effectively be said that you're going in circles now.

[ ] Continue following the walls. You'll get somewhere eventually.
[ ] Go out into the middle of the room.
[ ] Panic.
[ ] Shout for help.
>> No. 7811
[X] Go out into the middle of the room.
>> No. 7812
[x] Go out into the middle of the room.
>> No. 7813
[X] Go out into the middle of the room.

We've checked the edges, now we can check the center. There should be something in here.

Although, the opening image with Flandre makes me question whether we want to find whatever's in here.
>> No. 7814
[X] Continue following the walls. You'll get somewhere eventually.
right choice
>> No. 7815
[ ] Go out into the middle of the room.
>> No. 7816
[] remove pants
>> No. 7817
[X] Go out into the middle of the room.
>> No. 7819
Pushing off from one of the corners, you walk directly into the middle of the room. Or at least what SHOULD be the middle of the room. As you walk forward, your feet suddenly connect with nothing and you start tumbling, head first, into the black oblivion. You hear a light laugh float past you.
"I think it's time you went somewhere else."
Suddenly something zooms up beneath you. Oh look it's the ground. You hit the ground with a resounding thud.
When you finally come to, night has fallen. You seem to be in the middle of some sort of field, as there are giant sunflowers surrounding you on all sides. It's dark, it's night, and you're alone. Somehow the camera survived the fall, your cellphone? Not so lucky. You also seem to be light one set of blueprints. Damnit, those weren't easy to come by.

[ ] Shout for help.
[ ] Look around.
[ ] Call for Cirno.
[ ] Call for Rumia.
[ ] Curl into the fetal position and shiver.
>> No. 7820
[X] Look around.
>> No. 7821
[x] Look around.
>> No. 7822
[ ] Look around.
>> No. 7823
>>7819
>as there are giant sunflowers surrounding you on all sides.

We are already dead.

[x] Curl into the fetal position and shiver.
>> No. 7824
[X] Look around.
As much as curling up would be the funny choice, lets go with looking around
>> No. 7825
[ ] Look around.
>> No. 7826
[X] Call for Cirno.
[X] Call for Rumia.

I suspect we will attract Yuuka instead. But if we can convince Rumia not to eat us, we might be able to endear ourselves to Yuuka. If we do attract Cirno and Rumia, then we've our adorable little sisters, so yay.
>> No. 7827
File 120778472964.png - (165.54KB , 500x500 , 1206556035498.png ) [iqdb]
7827
This thing about sunflowers reminds me of someone
>> No. 7828
[x] Curl into the fetal position and shiver.

Looking around involves walking. On flowers. Which will die. LIKE US!!
>> No. 7830
>>7819

[x] GODDAMNIT YUKARI
>> No. 7831
>>7819
[X] Curl into the fetal position and shiver.
This is the best course of action.
>> No. 7832
>>7819
[ ] Curl into the fetal position and shiver.

fuck you Kira, I don't even know what I did to Rumia and now I'm in a fucking field?

Fuck. You.
>> No. 7833
look around doesnt involve walking, just looking, not killing flowers to possible anger someone
>> No. 7834
Looking around you see two things. Sunflowers and dark. Lots and lots of both. There really isn't too much else to see, well besides that girl over there. Wait, what? You look back and where there had been a girl a moment ago, you see nothing.
A slight wind picks up causing the sunflowers to ruffle around. You think you hear something moving nearby, but you can't be sure over the sound of the sunflowers.

[ ] Call out to the person who was there
[ ] Remain silent, do nothing.
[ ] CIRNO! RUMIA! TASUKETTE!
[ ] Curl up in the fetal position.
[ ] Pick a direction and run your goddamn ass off.
>> No. 7835
[ ] Look around.
>> No. 7836
[ ] Curl into the fetal position and shiver.
We are already dead.
>> No. 7837
[x] Look around.

Where's my "STOP FOILING MY PLANS YUKARIIIIIIIIII!!!" option?
>> No. 7838
[ ] Call out to the person who was there

Hello there good chap, care for some tea?
>> No. 7839
[X] CIRNO! RUMIA! TASUKETTE!
YESSSSSSSSSS, do it
>> No. 7840
[x] Remain silent, do nothing.
>> No. 7841
[X] Curl up in the fetal position.
>> No. 7842
[X] Call out to the person who was there.

Yuuka doesn't mind weak people and polite people. Plus, maybe we can enlist her aid to help us find our little sisters. It might be a good boredom killer for her.
>> No. 7843
[x] Call out to the person who was there
It's negotiating time. If we can get a batshit insane Youkai on our side, we can get anyone.
>> No. 7844
[ ] Call out to the person who was there
>> No. 7845
[X] Pick some flowers for Cirno.
>> No. 7846
[X] Call out to the person who was there.

Just be careful not to step on her flowers. REALLY FUCKING CAREFUL.
>> No. 7847
[ ] Call out to the person who was there


We can still go fetal if you guys want though.
>> No. 7849
Yuka is not insane.
we got a secret weapon anyway.
Hair ruffling
>> No. 7850
File 120778555230.jpg - (41.09KB , 480x672 , 1206370828146.jpg ) [iqdb]
7850
>>7849
Suddenly, urge to ruffle her hair
>> No. 7851
File 120778556251.png - (405.41KB , 500x500 , medicine.png ) [iqdb]
7851
You call out for the person who was there a moment ago. You hear a faint clacking as a short blonde girl with a red ribbon tied in her hair steps out from the sunflowers. She gently brushes her hands over her red skirt. She is joined, momentairaly by a small floating doll of similar appearnce.

[ ] Greet the girl.
[ ] Pick a direction and run your ass off.
[ ] Scream.
[ ] Call For Rumia/Cirno.
[ ] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.
>> No. 7852
[X] Remain silent, do nothing.
We will be okay as we DON'T fucking harm the flowers. it's the only thing that pisses Yuka off.
>> No. 7853
[X] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.

It's here, the desired option
>> No. 7854
[X] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.
>> No. 7855
[x] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.
>> No. 7856
[X] Greet the girl, and ask if she's seen Cirno or Rumia.
>> No. 7857
[ ] Greet the girl.

Or perhaps some crumpets will lighten the mood, eh? Jolly good!
>> No. 7859
>>7851
[x] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI!
>> No. 7860
[x] Greet the girl.
But keep our distance. Her body is made of poison.
>> No. 7861
[X] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.
>> No. 7862
[X] Pick a direction and run your ass off.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S MEDECINE
She poisons stuff for the lulz. we should get the fuck away
>> No. 7863
[ ] Greet the girl.
We don't have any dolls, or doll like beings we're enslaving. She's unlikely to kill us as long we don't do anything stupid. Stupid like shouting to people who aren't there.
>> No. 7864
Survival tip:
"She hates humans, but pretending to be a human that also hates humans may spare you."
>> No. 7865
[ ] Punch the bitch in the face.

WE ARE GOING TO DIE SO LETS GO OUT FIGHTING.
>> No. 7866
[ ] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.
[ ] Greet the girl.

Goddamn it doesn't seem enough on it's own, it'll probably get us killed.
>> No. 7867
[ ] Remove Pants
>> No. 7868
>>7851

Yuka? Holy shit ye--AWW FUCK IT WAS A MIMIC

[x] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI!
>> No. 7869
>>7851
Well fuck

[X] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.
>> No. 7870
You look up to the sky, filled with a consumate rage and scream "GOD DAMN IT YUKARI"
The girl in front of you seems to be taken aback at your sudden outburst. She takes a step backwards, and tilts her head to one side.
Taking a deep breath, you calm yourself. Now what anon, now what?

[ ] pick a direction and run your ass off.
[ ] Call for Cirno/Rumia
[ ] Address the girl.
[ ] Take a picture of the girl.
>> No. 7871
[X] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.
lets get the fuck away
>> No. 7872
[ ] REMOVE PANTS
>> No. 7873
[ ] Take a picture of the girl.

WHY NOT?
>> No. 7874
[X] Address the girl.
>> No. 7875
[x] Address the girl.
>> No. 7876
>>7870
[ ] Address the girl.
>> No. 7877
[X] pick a direction and run your ass off.
>> No. 7878
[X] Take a picture of the girl.
Lets ask her to remove her clothes first
>> No. 7879
[ ] Address the girl.
>> No. 7880
[X] Address the girl.

Ask if she's seen our Ice Fairy and Darkness Moe.
>> No. 7881
[ ] Address the girl.
>> No. 7882
[X] pick a direction and run your ass off.
>> No. 7883
[X] Address the girl.
She hasn't killed us on sight. That's good.
>> No. 7886
[ ] Address the girl.
>> No. 7887
>>7870

[x] Take a picture of the girl.

Can you capture all 150 Touhous?
>> No. 7888
>>7887
We will take a picture of them when they attack us. The camera nullifies attacks.

We'll have pictures to give Aya, AND we'll save our asses.
>> No. 7889
>>7888
This anon is smart.
>> No. 7892
You greet the girl. She gives you a strange look. A mist begins to form around her.
"I don't like humans. Much less, humans who show up suddenly, and are noisy."

[ ] Genuflect
[ ] Run your goddamn ass off.
[ ] Take a picture of her.
[ ] Grab a sunflower and use it to defend yourself.
>> No. 7893
If we take a picture of her we will have a smaller version of her on paper. That's not TOO different from a doll, at least not to Medicine's less than stable mind. Enjoy your poison.
>> No. 7894
>>7892
[ ] Genuflect
[ ] Genuflect
[ ] Genuflect
[ ] Genuflect
[ ] Genuflect
[ ] Genuflect
>> No. 7895
[X] Take a picture of her.
>> No. 7896
[ ] Take a picture of her.

go go go go go
>> No. 7897
[X] Take a picture of her.

Use the flash to knock her off balance.
>> No. 7898
[ ] Take a picture of her.
[ ] Run your goddamn ass off.

...But only when she starts her first barrage.
>> No. 7899
[X] Take a picture of her.
>> No. 7900
[X] Run your goddamn ass off.
Just run the fuck away, run as fast as you can if you want to save urself
>> No. 7901
[X] Run your goddamn ass off.
GODDAMIT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS EARLIER ANON
>> No. 7902
[X] Take a picture of her.
>> No. 7903
[x] Genuflect
>> No. 7904
[ ] Genuflect
>> No. 7905
>>7898
Or, rather, start running, and take a picture when she attacks.

The shutter speed is fast enough to not blur the photo at all.
>> No. 7906
[X] Take a picture of her.

I don't know why, but this feels appropriate.
>> No. 7907
>>7892
[X] Genuflect.
DO IT!
>> No. 7908
[x] Take a picture of her.
SPEED GRAPHER POWERS, GO
>> No. 7909
>>7892
[X] Take a picture of her.


>[ ] Grab a sunflower and use it to defend yourself.
Good luck having your dick torn off
>> No. 7910
lol we arent Aya and cant do that shit, we gonna fail miserable and gonna get poisoned and DIE miserable
>> No. 7911
[ ] Dance
>> No. 7912
>>7889
only 20 shots of save your ass though.
>> No. 7913
As medicine approaches, you pull the camera up slowly. Waiting until the miasma is almost uppon you, You snap a picture. The flash goes off and Medicine cries out suddenly, then falls backwards on the ground. The camera whirs for a moment, whines, and then falls silent. You feel slightly strange, and it looks like there's a strange haze in the air for a moment. The camera then spits out a a picture with an A printed in the corner. You suddenly now feel like you could do 25% more damage to medicine if you were to attack her.
Medicine lies unconscious on the ground, There also seems to be a path through the sunflowers that you didn't see before.

[ ] Grope Medicine.
[ ] Get your sorry ass out of there.
[ ] Take another picture
[ ] Steal her little floaty doll.
>> No. 7914
[x] Take a picture of her panties.
>> No. 7915
[X] Grope Medicine.

I'm sorry, can't resist this chance
>> No. 7916
[x] Take another picture

Maybe the next one will give us the power to secrete poison.
>> No. 7917
>>7913
[X] Shake it like a Polaroid picture!
>> No. 7918
[x] Grope Medicine.

FUCK YEAH!
>> No. 7919
[x] Get your sorry ass out of there.
Leave, bitches. Her body is covered in toxins that will kill you.
>> No. 7920
[X] Get your sorry ass out of there
DAMMIT ANON
And no groping- she's a doll.
lifeless texture.
>> No. 7921
>>7913
[X] Take another picture.
Nice Bioshock reference there.
>> No. 7922
[ ] Steal her little floaty doll.
OR IS IT REALLY HER
>> No. 7923
[X] Grope her
[X] Take a picture of her panties.

For bonus points.
>> No. 7924
[] carry her to safety
>> No. 7925
[X] Take another picture
Where is my help her up option?
I WANT A HELP HER OPTION!
another loli get
>> No. 7926
[ ] ZAP 'EM AN' WHACK 'EM THE OL' WAN TOO PANCH

er . . .

[ ] Get your sorry ass out of there.

Flower-safe path, of course
>> No. 7927
>Where is my help her up option?

...if you know what I mean.
>> No. 7928
[ ] Get your sorry ass out of there.

Don't push our collective luck.
>> No. 7929
brb. Dinner's burning. 7 minutes, etc.
>> No. 7930
[ ] Take another picture
>> No. 7931
>>7913
lol, bioshock refrence.

Also,

[X] Take another picture
[X] Grope Medicine.
[X] Get your sorry ass out of there.

in that order
>> No. 7932
[X]Announce the arrival of spring.
>> No. 7933
>>7913
[x] Take another picture

We need to get good at this.
>> No. 7934
[X] Grope her
>> No. 7935
Why is Anon trying to grope a doll that's coated in poison?
>> No. 7936
[X] Get your sorry ass out of there
>> No. 7937
>[X] Get your sorry ass out of there.

WE CAN'T STOP HERE, THIS IS FLOWER COUNTRY
>> No. 7938
[X] Get your sorry ass out of there

Medicine is covered in fucking poison. Let's get out while we still can.
>> No. 7939
[X] Get your sorry ass out of there.
>> No. 7940
[X] Get your sorry ass out of there.

POISON BAD. Why does anon never listen to the scientist?
>> No. 7941
>>7913
>The camera then spits out a a picture with an A printed in the corner.

We are going to make such a profit selling these to Aya.
>> No. 7942
[X] Get your sorry ass out of there.
AND FAST.
you think you'll be happy groping a doll?
you never felt plastic/wood in your life?
plus, POISON
>> No. 7943
>>7941
Selling? Don't you mean giving, and getting a job working for the paper?
>> No. 7944
>>7941
No she's going to kill us for taking her camera.

[X] Get your sorry ass out of there
>> No. 7945
>>7944
If we were to give her all the grade A photos we took, she might not.
>> No. 7946
>>7944
We'll just say we were preventing Rinnosuke from adding it to his collection or something. Anon is a hero.
>> No. 7948
>>7944

She'll think twice when she sees the awesome shots. Dumbass is the Peter Parker to Aya's JJ.
>> No. 7949
>>7913

So she's knocked out, but what about the doll? I don't want that creepy thing following our trail.
>> No. 7950
>>7948

"I got these pictures of Reimu, Aya."

"What? Red white is crap! You call this photography? That Miko is a meance! I'll take 'em off your hands, don't complain about the price!"
>> No. 7951
OP is probably busy watching Kaiji
>> No. 7952
Fuck yes Kaiji.
So moe, gonna watch.
>> No. 7953
>>7950
I giggled.
>> No. 7954
>>7951
>>7952
Oh shit.
Enraptured by the perils of an ordinary person being dropped into the maw of the beast known as Gensokyo, Anonymous forgets that his torrent of Kaiji finished an hour ago! Will he overcome this despair and work up the strength needed to open up his media player?! ZAWA ZAWA
>> No. 7955
>>7913
>"I thought it was a doll, but when I touched it my skin became inflamed." (Anonymous)

>Merely touching her will cause a bad reaction to one's body.
http://www.pooshlmer.com/touhouwiki/index.php/Perfect_Memento:_Medicine_Melancholy
>> No. 7956
>>7955

GROPING IS A TRAP!
>> No. 7957
>>7956
Slowpoke.jpg
>> No. 7958
>>7954
Is there a batch for the show yet?
>> No. 7960
still one episode missing, 26
>> No. 7961
>>7957

Oh, wow, you're right, I didn't notice the time stamp on it..
>> No. 7962
>>7961
I more meant slowpoke.jpg becase:
>>7942>>7940>>7938>>7935
>> No. 7963
>>7962
Because*
>> No. 7964
Kira lost the fight with the soup, hes not gonna come back
>> No. 7965
>>7962
>>7963

Oh, well, you're right about that too. Maybe I should take the time to read posts sometimes.
>> No. 7966
>>7965
You do realize I wasn't being serious? It really doesn't matter.
>> No. 7968
Someone promised Rumia porn earlier.
>> No. 7969
Ok. Back. Sorry about that. dinner burned, called for take out, friend got off shift and delivered food, they got drunk, and I ended up having to chase 4 drunk bastards out of my house. Not a fun evening. Post incoming shortly.
>> No. 7970
>>7966

I do, else I wouldn't have continued on like this.
>> No. 7971
>>7969
I don't think you have friends. Enjoy your burnt dinner. Alone.
>> No. 7972
Fuck yes Kira, make a MULTIPLE choice out of that.
We can play as you and choose how you end up
>> No. 7973
>>7969
All in 2 hour's time?
>> No. 7975
>>7973

Kira actually used a death note. The extra time was when he disposed of the bodies.
>> No. 7976
You decide that you're gonna get while the gettin's good. Running along down the path you eventually come out of the sunflowers into a large open field. It opens out in just about every direction 'cept back into the sunflower field. Goddamn you REALLY gotta get a map. You can't make out any discernable landmarks in this darkness, and there doesn't seem to be anything of interest here.

[ ] Call out for Cirno/Rumia
[ ] Continue running.
[ ] Walk across the field
[ ] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.
>> No. 7977
>>7972

You have 4 drunkards in your house. You have a feeling they're going to piss you off. What do you do?

[ ] Sit and tolerate them
[ ] Chase them out
[ ] FIESTA TIME!
[ ] Genuflect
>> No. 7978
[X] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.
>> No. 7979
[X] Walk across the field
Lets walk till our feet hurt
>> No. 7980
[x] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.

Every zone change, we better curse her name.
>> No. 7981
[ ] Call out for Cirno/Rumia

If all else fails, we can seduce the awakened doll, and add to our harem.
>> No. 7983
File 120779497257.jpg - (24.93KB , 514x293 , ZAWAZAWA.jpg ) [iqdb]
7983
[x] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI
YUKARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
>> No. 7984
[ ] Call out for Cirno/Rumia
>> No. 7985
[ ] Call out for Cirno/Rumia
>> No. 7986
>>7976
[X] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.

Curse you Yukari.
>> No. 7987
>>7977
[X] FIESTA TIME!

IT'S FEE-AY-STAH TIME! ARIBA, MOTHERFUCKERS!
>> No. 7988
[X] FIESTA TIME!
[X] FIESTA TIME!
[X] FIESTA TIME!
[X] FIESTA TIME!
[X] FIESTA TIME!
>> No. 7989
[x] Walk across the field

Might as well get to walking.
>> No. 7990
[x] Continue running.
>> No. 7991
We must find others for our Fiesta, Anon. And Tacos.
>> No. 7993
Also, I voted for "Call out to Cirno", but I'll change it to

[ ] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.

Just for the sake of moving the plot along.
>> No. 7994
piñata time
>> No. 7995
Dale, dale, dale,
No pierdas el tiro
Porque si lo pierdes
pierdes el camino.

Dale, dale, dale
Dale y no le dio
Quítenle la venda
¡Porque sigo yo!

¡Se Acabó!
¡Sigo yo!
>> No. 7996
You cry out in anguish to the heavens again. "GOD DAMN IT YUKARI!"
Once again, nothing happens but you do feel quite a bit better. Off in the distance you think you see some flickering lights. You think you hear a giggle come from somewhere far above.

[ ] head towards the light.
[ ] Head away from the lights.
[ ] Go to sleep.
[ ] Grab a rock and throw it into the sky.
>> No. 7997
>>7976

[x] GOD DAMN IT YUKARI.

>>7977

[x] Genuflect
>> No. 7999
[X] head towards the light.
Toward our Destiny
>> No. 8000
[ ] Head towards the light.
>> No. 8001
[X] Grab a rock and throw it into the sky.

THIS ROCK IS A ROCK THAT WILL BREAK THE HEAVENS
>> No. 8002
File 120779582570.gif - (450.83KB , 274x154 , FIESTA TIME.gif ) [iqdb]
8002
>>7988
>>7987

An incredible feeling of rage rushes over you. You can't stand these people anymore. If you chase them off they're only going to pester you again. Sitting and tolerating them is not an option. So there's only one thing left to do.

Returning briefly to your room, you emerge holding an aluminum bat and wearing a grin that would bring a lesser man to shit themself on the spot. But those bastards are too buzzed to notice what you're going to do. Creeping up behind them as they sit on the living room couch, you bring your trusty bat up, and then down...

A long time has passed. You weren't counting how long you've been beating away at these miserable piles of blood and pulp, and you couldn't care less. "Am I insane? What's gotten over me?" you think to yourself. But that only happened for a moment. It isn't fun to pound on these carcasses anymore.

No, there's still one more thing in this room that you can kill.

Cackling maniacally, you bring your hands to your own throat, and claw it to shreds.

You don't feel any better.

BAD END 3
>> No. 8004
[x] head towards the light.

Anon's "destiny" line clinched it. Our destiny awaits!
>> No. 8005
>>7996
[X] Discreetly prepare camera, set zoom to full, and snap a picture of the sky.
>> No. 8006
[X] Head away from the lights.

Where is Rumia liable to be?

Not near the fucking light.
>> No. 8007
>>7996
[X] Grab a rock and throw it into the sky.
>> No. 8008
[X] Grab a rock and throw it into the sky.

Lets see if we hit something.
>> No. 8009
[X] head towards the light.
>> No. 8010
4 drunkards in my house, why do i think of Zun
>> No. 8011
[x] head towards the light.
>> No. 8012
>>7996

[x] Grab a rock and throw it into the sky.

YOU BEST STEP OFF
>> No. 8013
>>8002

Anonymous delivers
>> No. 8014
You head off towards the lights. They're really the only landmark that you can see in this area. As you get closer, you notice that there are quite a few fireflies in this area. You climb over a small stream and approach where the lights seem to be the strongest. You see someone sitting on a giant rock, with insects swirling all around them. It looks like it might be a young boy, but you can't quite tell from this distance.

[ ] Call out to the person.
[ ] Move away quietly.
[ ] Throw a rock at them.
[ ] Take a picture.
[ ] Yell loudly.
>> No. 8015
>>8014
WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY
I PLAYED THE SILVER BALLLLLL
>> No. 8016
[ ] Call out to the person.
>> No. 8017
[X] Call out to the person.

Wriggle? YES PLEASE!

She's usually reasonable. Plus, as a Stage One boss, she might know how to find the nineballs.
>> No. 8018
[ ] Call out to the person.
MUST RUFFLE WRIGGLE HAIR
WE NEED A TOMBOYISH REVERSE-TRAP IN OUR LITTLE SISTER HAREM
>> No. 8019
[ ] Call out to the person.
>> No. 8020
[x] Call out to the person.
>> No. 8021
[ ] Call out to the person.

Bugs are an essential element of a healthy ecosystem.
>> No. 8022
[X] Call out to the person.

LESSER YOUKAI HAREM. Except for Cirno, she's the strongest. Need Mystia for our harem too.
>> No. 8023
File 120779654536.jpg - (150.27KB , 570x741 , 1203904276294.jpg ) [iqdb]
8023
I'm really not sure how Wriggle feels about humans...
>> No. 8024
>>8014

[x] Take a picture.

Shoot first. Befriend later.
>> No. 8025
>>8024
You do realize that the last picture we took knocked a fairly powerful Youkai out cold, right?
>> No. 8026
>>8024
We're not Nanoha.
>> No. 8027
>>8023
>I'm really not sure how Wriggle feels about humans...

she's wannabe-evil
>> No. 8028
>>8023
As long as you appreciate insects, it's A OK
>> No. 8029
We will be fine as long as we don't squish insects or refer to Wriggle as a boy.
>> No. 8030
[X] Take a picture.
We need to make a Memory collection of our Adventures for when we go home to our lonely 2 room apartment with no friends
>> No. 8031
>>8029
>Wriggle as a boy

what? i thought wriggle was one of the male characters
>> No. 8032
>>8029
>We will be fine as long as we don't squish insects or refer to Wriggle as a boy.

Yeah, he's insecure that way.
>> No. 8033
You call out to the person sitting on the rock, in a calm clear voice. They look up, seemingly unsurprised by your approach. They stand up and hop down from the rock, the lightshow still going on. They call out to you,
"Do you like the show?"

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.
[ ] Are you a boy?
[ ] Laugh.
>> No. 8034
They? But

[ ] Yes. It's an extremely elegant display.
>> No. 8035
>>8033
[x] Yes.
[x] Laugh.

DOUBLE OPTION TIME
>> No. 8036
>>8033
[ ] Yes.
>> No. 8037
[X] Yes.

Fireflies are quite pretty, after all.
>> No. 8038
[X] Yes.
>> No. 8039
[x] Are you a boy?
THE BAD END WILL BE WORTH IT
>> No. 8040
[x] Boy yes I did! No laughing matter!

And so, all options were integrated.
>> No. 8041
[ ] Yes.
>> No. 8042
>>8034
>They? But

The singular they.

And don't start.
>> No. 8043
[X] Yes.

She should be easier to befriend than certain other Youkai.
>> No. 8044
>>8040

this
>> No. 8045
[X] Yes.
>> No. 8046
>>8040
Wouldn't "it" be more appropriate?
>> No. 8047
You nod your head, and add that it is quite an elegant display.
A wry smile appears on the person's face. "I'm glad you think so. I like to give people a pretty display before I kill them."
They raise thier hand above thier head and the insects swarm into a dark ball above them. They drop thier hand forward and several swarms of insects shoot off from the ball, directly at you.

[ ] Try to dodge.
[ ] Stand your ground.
[ ] Hit the deck.
[ ] Flee.
>> No. 8048
>>8047
[X] Snapshot
>> No. 8050
>>8047

[x] Use a bomb
>> No. 8051
>>8047
[ ] Stand your ground.

Show no fear of insects. Maybe it's a bluff, and you'll gain her respect.
>> No. 8052
[X] Stand your ground.

ANON IS THE BRAVEST
>> No. 8053
>>8048
>>8049
>>8050

These are synonyms.
>> No. 8054
[x] Stand your ground.

And if she kills us, I want my last words to be "I KNOW YOU HAVE A PENIS!"
>> No. 8055
[X] Stand your ground.
[X] Snap a photo.

Let's do this.
>> No. 8056
[x] Stand your ground.

And then shout, "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!"
>> No. 8057
>>8050

Is our bomb count at 18 or 19?
>> No. 8058
[X] Stand your ground
[X] Snap a photo
>> No. 8059
[x] Stand your ground.

Never retreat. Never surrender. Manly end.
>> No. 8060
>>8047

[]hit the deck

Become the bugspray.
>> No. 8061
Does the swarm include ladybugs? If so, lucky!
>> No. 8062
>>8061
Unless they're those Asian, biting ladybugs.
>> No. 8063
>>8057
19.
------------------------------------------------
That guy anon, eh stands his ground against insect swarms and doesn't afraid of anything. The insects drive directly towards you, at breakneck speed, only to break away a the last second. You stand there unflinching, nearly yelling something out, but you manage to keep it to your self. Wriggle seems shocked by the fact that you just stood there.
"You're quite brave for a human! Most people would either try to dodge my insects, or run away. I think I like you. My name's Wriggle. Wriggle Nightbug. Pleasure to meet ya."

[ ] Ask Wriggle if she knows where Cirno or Rumia are.
[ ] Ask Wriggle just where in the Gensokyo we're at.
[ ] Ruffle Wriggle's hair.
[ ] This option doesn't matter, ruffle's gonna win.
>> No. 8064
[ ] Ask Wriggle if she knows where Cirno or Rumia are.
>> No. 8065
[ ] Ask Wriggle just where in the Gensokyo we're at.

Where we at, nigga.
>> No. 8066
[X] Ask Wriggle if she knows where Cirno or Rumia are.
[X] Ruffle her hair after she answers.

We can do both.
>> No. 8067
[X] Ruffle Wriggle's hair.

IT MUST BE DONE
>> No. 8068
[X] Ask Wriggle if she knows where Cirno or Rumia are.

Ask about little sisters first. Gain a new little sister shortly thereafter.
>> No. 8069
It is too early to hair-ruffle.
>> No. 8070
[X] Ask Wriggle if she knows where Cirno or Rumia are.

I agree with >>8069. We must take care with ruffling. Our powers are not to be abused.
>> No. 8071
>>8063
>I LIKE YOU PRIVATE. YOU CAN COME TO MY HOUSE AND FUCK MY SISTER.

[x] Ask Wriggle if she knows where Cirno or Rumia are.
>> No. 8072
>>8069
IT IS NEVER TOO EARLY FOR HAIR RUFFLE
>> No. 8073
[X] Ask Wriggle if she knows where Cirno or Rumia are.
>> No. 8074
[x] Ask Wriggle if she knows where Cirno or Rumia are.
>> No. 8075
[x] Ask Wriggle if she knows where Cirno or Rumia are.
TAKE ME TO RINNOSUKE'S DAMN IT
>> No. 8076
Wriggle isn't as clueless as Cirno and Rumia. This is not the time to ruffle.
>> No. 8077
Wriggle is not little-sisterish.
>> No. 8078
Wriggle tilts her head to the side.
"Cirno and Rumia? I saw them earlier today. They were aparently looking for some Human of theirs that went missing. That was hours ago though... I do have a fairly good idea of where they went though... Do you want me to take you?"

[ ] yes.
[ ] no.
[ ] ruffle hair.
[ ] genuflect.
[ ] I can't believe ruffle lost.
>> No. 8079
[X] yes.

Reunite with our little sisters.
>> No. 8080
[x] yes.

You are benevolent, Kira.
>> No. 8081
[ ] yes.
[ ] I can't believe ruffle lost.

Reason is meant to be kicked to the curb, not actually used.
>> No. 8082
[ ] yes.

Ruffle lost because Nightbug seems more mature than the other two, in my mind.
>> No. 8083
>>8082
Change that to "Yes please, and thanks!"
>> No. 8084
[x] yes.
>> No. 8085
[x] yes.
>> No. 8086
[X] Yes.

Of course!
>> No. 8087
>>8078
[x] yes.
[x] genuflect.

Wriggle, you would look so saucy in a newsboy cap.
>> No. 8088
Wriggle nods difinitively.
"Alright. Follow me!" Wriggle pushes off from the ground and starts off into the air, before stopping and turning to look back at you.
"Well? What are you waiting for? Come on."
You just look up at her. Well, at least it's not a lake in that sky.
"Oh wait, that's right, most humans can't fly, can they. Oh well, I'll stay close to the ground. Walking makes me too tired."
Wriggle floats down closer to the ground and starts flying off.

[ ] Offer to carry her.
[ ] Follow behind as quickly as you can.
[ ] Ask her to carry you.
>> No. 8089
[X] yes. and
[X] ruffle hair.
WER REQUIRE BOTH
>> No. 8090
[X] Offer to carry her.

It would be nice.
>> No. 8091
>>8088
>[x] Offer to carry her.

Yaranaika?
>> No. 8092
[X] Offer to carry her.
>> No. 8093
[ ] Offer to carry her.
>> No. 8094
[x] Offer to carry her.
Doesn't seem like we would be fast enough to follow, and I don't feel like getting lost again.
>> No. 8095
>>8088

Wriggle is a nice boy.

"Human friendship level: Normal"
>> No. 8096
>>8088
[ ] Offer to carry her.

SO MOE I'M GONNA DIE
>> No. 8097
[ ] Offer to carry her.

FUCK YEAH
>> No. 8098
[X] Offer to carry her.
>> No. 8099
[X] Offer to carry her.
>> No. 8100
[X] Offer to carry her.
Another one for our loli harem
>> No. 8101
Carry him? Watch out for ants in the pants.
>> No. 8102
>>8094
It's implied that she'd wait for you, given, ya'kno that she's leading you.
------------------------------------------------
You call after wriggle and offer to carry her so that the two of you can move along at a more leasurely pace. Wriggle's face turns bright red at this suggestion.
"Wh.. wh... wha... what are you saying! I hardly know you! I mean, I think you're a nice guy and all... but I don't even know you!"
She steeples her fingers and stares at them intently, blushing a deeper red than before.

[ ] Insist that it's alright.
[ ] Tell her to forget you said anything.
[ ] Ruffle her hair.
[ ] Take a picture.
>> No. 8103
[ ] Ruffle her hair.

The time is right. Do it, DO IT ANON.
>> No. 8104
File 12077990432.png - (14.30KB , 400x400 , wriggle.png ) [iqdb]
8104
I don't care if it's over-stepping our bounds, we must carry her.
>> No. 8106
[X] Ruffle her hair.
Now perfect time to show her we are a nice guy, ruffle away
>> No. 8107
[X] Insist that it's alright.

JUST ONE MORE PUSH.
>> No. 8108
[X] Insist that it's alright.

Carry her, then ruffle.
>> No. 8109
SO MOE IM GONNA DIHHHHRRRGGGGHHH
>> No. 8110
[ ] Ruffle her hair.
>> No. 8111
[x] Insist that it's alright.

one last step before ruffling.
>> No. 8113
[x] Ruffle her hair.

THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER
IT'S BURNING PALM TELLS ME TO RUFFLE YOUR HAIR!
TAKE THIS!
MY MOE! MY NERD RAGE! AND ALL OF MY MANLY TEARS!
>> No. 8114
[ ] Ruffle her hair.

Works every time.
>> No. 8115
[x] Ruffle her hair.

I.. I can't resist ruffling. Must touch delicious hair.
>> No. 8116
>>8113
Holy shit
>> No. 8117
[X] Ruffle her hair.
I was gonna pick insist, but screw it. Ruffle!
>> No. 8118
[x] Ruffle her hair.

The hair ruffling...we cannot resist its call!
>> No. 8119
[ ] Insist that it's alright.

Someone call the doctor. I think i have case of diabetus.
>> No. 8120
>>8102
[x] Ruffle her hair.
[X] Insist that it's alright.
>> No. 8121
[X] Ruffle her hair.
>> No. 8122
>>8102

[x] Insist that it's alright because we're both males
>> No. 8123
OUR RUFFLE IS THE RUFFLE THAT SHALL RUFFLE THE HEAVENS!
>> No. 8126
File 120779970665.jpg - (138.77KB , 488x650 , imperishable1%20(44).jpg ) [iqdb]
8126
You reach out and ruffle Wriggle's hair while she's distracted by her fingers. She turns an even brighter red, and you swear you just saw steam come out her ears.
"Ah.. Ah..."
Wriggle wavers back and forth a little bit before falling down onto the ground. Her eyes appearing as little sprials with a huge grin on her face. Her smile twitches slightly. You sigh. This wasn't what you intended, but it really was quite cute. Moving carefully, you lift her up on your back, and proceed in the direction the two of you had been heading. After walking in this direction for a few minutes, a couple of lightning bugs flit in front of you, before flying off in a different direction. They return a few moments later, and fly off in the same direction again. Huh. Maybe they're trying to tell you something.

[ ] Follow the lighting bugs.
[ ] Ignore the lightning bugs.
[ ] Turn around and go back the way you came.
[ ] Try to wake Wriggle up.
>> No. 8127
[X] Rape
>> No. 8128
[x]Follow the lightning bugs

For great justice.
>> No. 8129
[X] Follow the lighting bugs.
>> No. 8130
[ ] Follow the lighting bugs.
>> No. 8131
[X] Follow the lighting bugs.

They know what they doing.
>> No. 8132
[x]Follow the lightning bugs

I trust Kira. He's much more benevolent than GM.
>> No. 8133
Follow them while humming "Black bird" by the Beatles.
>> No. 8134
[X] Follow the lighting bugs.
THE BUGS CANNOT HARM US, WE HAVE THEIR QUEEN
>> No. 8135
>>8133
I feel that this would be deliciously appropriate.
>> No. 8136
[x] Follow the lighting bugs.

Wriggle's defeat is a testament to our power. Nothing can stand up to the Ruffling Finger.
>> No. 8137
[x] Follow the lighting bugs.
>> No. 8138
[X] Follow the lighting bugs.
Just as planned
>> No. 8139
>>8126
[x] Follow the lighting bugs.
[x] Take sleeping Wriggle's photo
>> No. 8141
File 120779997016.jpg - (66.57KB , 550x413 , 1202700725548.jpg ) [iqdb]
8141
This hair ruffling business will be the end of you, Anonymous!
>> No. 8142
>>8135
Actually, we might want to save it for Mystia.
>> No. 8143
>>8133

Increased chances of running into Mystia or Rumia?
>> No. 8144
>>8143
A) It's by "The beatles"
B) It's the dead of night
C) We'd be singing
D) We want to meet Mystia.
>> No. 8145
We shouldve ruffled Medicines Hair when we had a chance.
>> No. 8146
The two lightning bugs dance and flit in front of you. Figuring that they must be some of Wriggle's little friends, you decide to follow them. When the pair see that you're actually following them, they fly on ahead, staying a steady distance ahead of you. They seem to turn and twist and curve around across the field, but you don't seem to be going in circles. Every so often another lightning bug, or a pair of them, will fly up to the pair leading you.
After doing this for quite some time, You see the forest off in the distance. You feel strangely relieved to see something besides the miles of emptynes that surrounded you while you were on the field. The two fireflies fly up to the edge of the woods and hover there, not going inside the woods. Wriggle seems to be coming to on your back.

[ ] Call out for Rumia and Cirno
[ ] Sride forth into the woods.
[ ] Look around for a path into the woods.
[ ] Put Wriggle down, and then plan your next move.
>> No. 8147
>>8144
E) We can't fly
>> No. 8148
>>8133

You are now humming blackbird manually.
>> No. 8149
>>8147
F) Mystia causes nightblindness. Sunken eyes, learn to see, etc.
>> No. 8151
[ ] Put Wriggle down, and then plan your next move.
>> No. 8152
[x] Call out for Rumia and Cirno
>> No. 8153
>>8145
And lost your hand for your troubles. Poison doll is POISONOUS. All of her. Plus, she's not really the befriendable type. You'd have to go BEYOND befriending the shit out of her, to actively neutralizing any and all poisons that she can produce.
>> No. 8154
[ ] Put Wriggle down, and then plan your next move.
This, but without the "put Wriggle down" part.
>> No. 8155
[X] Call out for Rumia and Cirno
>> No. 8157
>>8146
>[x] Call out for Rumia and Cirno

Wriggle waking up on our back is more moe.
>> No. 8159
>>8157
Putting down is more polite!
>> No. 8160
[x] Call out for Rumia and Cirno
>> No. 8161
[X] Put Wriggle down, and then plan your next move.
We must plan our move now, or else some other Youkai will try to eat us
>> No. 8162
[X] Call out for Rumia and Cirno

They might be out there.

Also, I want Wriggle to wake up while we carry her.
>> No. 8163
[x] Call out for Rumia and Cirno.
>> No. 8164
>>8153
Which is why we need to first befriend Alice for her doll expertise, and Tewi, who will lead us to befriending Eirin, who will in turn give us a medicine to counter-act the poison.

THEN we go befriend Medicine.
>> No. 8165
Medicine knows not much of human, we couldve learned her slowly to trust us and how to behave.
Where thers a will theres a way.
shes not evil, just doesnt know things
>> No. 8166
>>8149

G) Mystia starts chirping in the background during the 2nd refrain
>> No. 8167
>>8165
Yeah.
Except your will won't do shit if you breath the poison shit.
>> No. 8168
H) Say "Sure Yuyuko, we can head this way" and frighten Mystia away.
>> No. 8169
You call out in a loud clear voice for both Rumia and Cirno. You do this several times, then listen carefuly to see if you can hear anything. Several moments pass, and you hear nothing. You look around, and thing about calling out again, but a slight chill overtakes you. You look around and see a shadowy figure standing nearby on the edge of the woods. The fireflies quickly fly away into the darkness, and you're rapidly wishing you could do the same. The figure seems to know that you're here, and shouting your head off probally didn't help in that regard.

[ ] Greet the person.
[ ] Quick, into the woods.
[ ] Scream.
[ ] Try to wake wriggle.
>> No. 8170
>>8164

We'd get Eirin to give us an antidote/prophylactic by bringing Medicine to Eientei to have her studied. Poisons which affect even youkai would be interesting to her.
>> No. 8171
[X] Greet the person.

No sense in being rude.
>> No. 8172
[X] Greet the person.

Greetings lead to hair rufflings.
>> No. 8173
[ ] Greet the person.

We fear nothing.
>> No. 8174
[X] Greet the person.
>> No. 8176
[x] Quick, into the woods.
Not gonna wait around and find out who that is. Better safe than sorry.
>> No. 8177
[X] Try to wake wriggle.
Two on One danmaku battle!
>> No. 8178
[ ] Quick, into the woods

BAD FEELING. FIREFLIES ARE A HINT. GTFO
>> No. 8179
[X] Greet the person.

Negotiation time.
>> No. 8181
[X] Greet the person.
I dont think greeting will do much, but we cant leave wriggle alone here
>> No. 8182
[X] Quick, into the woods.
BAD
>> No. 8183
[X] Quick, into the woods.

Let's get while the getting is good.
>> No. 8184
>>8169

[x] Greet the person.

That chill is either from Letty or Cirno. Likely Letty; Cirno would've responded.
>> No. 8185
[x] Greet the person
ROGER SMITH, THE NEGOTIATOR.
>> No. 8188
You greet the person in a loud cheerful voice.

"Shut up. It's your fault that I'm out here at this time of night. What exactly is it that you think you're doing. Especially with that." The figure motions to Wriggle.
"You're making quite a mess of things here. Really, what do you think you're doing."

[ ] Remain silent.
[ ] I'm not doing anything wrong.
[ ] Quickly! into the woods!
[ ] Reach for the camera.
>> No. 8189
>>8170
But how are we supposed to get Medicine to Eintei when just being near her would slowly sap our strength and kill us?
We need basic protection first, THEN we can bring her to Eirin for further study. A sort of "I'll scratch your back if you poison-proof mine" kind of deal.
>> No. 8190
[X] I'm not doing anything wrong.
>> No. 8191
[ ] I'm not doing anything wrong.
>> No. 8192
>>8168

I) She was only waiting for this moment to arise...
>> No. 8193
[ ] Quickly! into the woods!

Flee this time.
>> No. 8194
[X] Reach for the camera.
>> No. 8195
[X] I'm not doing anything wrong.
[X] "She's not a 'that,' show some respect."
>> No. 8196
[ ] Quickly! into the woods!

Whoever it is, they're not happy about us and our newest little sister, I think.
ANON SHALL NOT BE COCK-BLOCKED AGAIN
>> No. 8198
[x] Quickly! into the woods!
I'm starting to think that person is Alice.
>> No. 8200
This person... Could it be... Solid Aya?!
>> No. 8202
[X] Quickly! into the woods!
>> No. 8203
[X] I'm not doing anything wrong.
[X] "She's not a 'that,' show some respect."
I agree
>> No. 8204
[x] I'm not doing anything wrong.
>> No. 8205
[X] "She's not a 'that,' show some respect."

ALL WHO WOULD INSULT OUR SISTERS MUST DIE
>> No. 8206
[x] Reach for the camera.

If we take badass photos ... Shameimaru route!!
>> No. 8207
[ ] I'm not doing anything wrong.
>> No. 8208
Next post in new thread. this one's getting too laggy to load.
>> No. 8209
That's Reipu.
>> No. 8210
[ ] I'm not doing anything wrong.
>> No. 8211
[X] I'm not doing anything wrong.
I don't see how running around a forest at night while carrying a delicious reverse trap could be considered wrong.
>> No. 8213
Who is the mysterious person? Yuka? Mokou? Reimu?

Tune in next time to find out!
*exit music*
>> No. 8226
New thread at >>8215