[Return]
Archived thread

File 123671814892.jpg - (96.81KB , 700x535 , vidya.jpg ) [iqdb]
77546 No. 77546
You dredge up memories of the last time you played this game, slowly but surely a strategy forms in your mind and your fingers start putting it into action.

Secure resources, that means lots of fighters. Good for a flak screen in front of your capital ships later on. You start pumping out probes as your Mothership rises up, out of the plane of the battleground, too high up to be caught by a quick fly-by. It takes a while to climb, and as it does you glance over to Kaguya. She's frowning with concentration, totally different to the cocky, mocking girl of a few minutes ago.
"Hey, Kaguya." You say.
"Mm." She grunts.
"I can see you." You lie. Your probes are still too far out, you haven't spotted her yet.
"You ... " She trails off. "Wait, what?" She looks up. "Where?"
You hold in the laugher for a moment as one of your probes finally passes her Mothership. She's so frantic checking her resource operation she doesn't notice it for a good few minutes, and you grin in triumph when it she growls under her breath and it detonates in a cloud of explosions.
Small resource operation? She's building a lot of fighters, but they're just sitting there. Hmm.

"I see you again, Kaguya~" You say in a sing-song voice.
"No you don't." She says, gritting her teeth.
Actually, you do. A bundle of scouts slam into the front of her fighters and pull away again. Little damage, but it'll keep her distracted while you build this shipyard. Kaguya curses, looking around the monitor at you.
"Okay, you know what you're doing, well done." She grins, showing her teeth. "Lets make this a little more interesting, shall we?"
"More interesting?" You reply, trying not to get too distracted by her. Shipyard just below the plane of the battlefield, enough defences to look like it's the Mothership. That'll do nicely.

"Yeah." Kaguya grins again.
"Don't, please." Chiyuri says, frowning. "He's new."
"Exactly!" Kaguya says, full of relish. "Hey, how about if you lose, you have to be my slave for a day? Do whatever I tell you?"
"What?" You say, not really listening. She's spamming fighters at your resource collectors, but not enough to cause any real damage. She's bluffing and trying to throw you off.
"But if you win," she carries on. "Then ... well ... " Kaguya trails off, her voice losing all it's usual confidence.

[ ] No deal. Don't reply. She's just trying to distract you.
[ ] Deal. Name your prize if you win.
[ ] "Nice try." Send a bomber group at her Mothership in reply.

>> No. 77547
[x] No deal. Don't reply. She's just trying to distract you.
>> No. 77548
[X] Deal. Name your prize if you win.
[X] Tell what's going in in this school. Is there something to Satori's weirdness, does she know what Satori means by that you're "real", why shouldn't you go out at night. Everything.
[X] If she can't answer, just come up with something else.
>> No. 77549
[X] Deal. Name your prize if you win. Co-Ownership of the club. Voice out how you'd like to take full ownership, but that'd be too mean for a one sided match.
>> No. 77550
[X] No deal. Don't reply. She's just trying to distract you.
Send 3 squads of fighters to mess with ter carrier or shipyard while some more of your army builds up.
To you, it's 2 clicks. To her, it's a whole minute distracted from her operations.
>> No. 77551
>>77548
>>77549
Guys, you do know we ARE going to lose, don't you? While the idea of being kaguya's slave for a day does titillate the inner masochist in me, it may not be all that interesting.
>> No. 77553
...this isn't the beginning of a snowball fight, is it?
>> No. 77554
[X] Deal. Name your prize if you win.
"If i win, i claim Nitori as my bride!"

Well, no.
[X] No deal. Don't reply. She's just trying to distract you.
That thing about sending fighters to distract her sounds good as well, do it.
>> No. 77556
Anon-san, can you please stop being a cocky idiot?
[X] No deal. Don't reply. She's just trying to distract you.
[X] Send 3 squads of fighters to mess with ter carrier or shipyard while some more of your army builds up.
To you, it's 2 clicks. To her, it's a whole minute distracted from her operations.
>> No. 77557
[x] No deal. Don't reply. She's just trying to distract you.
>> No. 77558
>>77551
Hmm. Being Kaguya's slave...
>[ ] Deal. Demand to name your prize after the game.
>[ ] You'll be Kaguya's slave for a week. You must take care of her every need, from dressing her up to washing her.
>[ ] After your week is over, Kaguya does the same thing to you.

...No, not really. It wouldn't really be that interesting.
>> No. 77559
>>77553
This will last, at maximum, another three updates. Don't worry.
>> No. 77560
[X] Deal. Lose on purpose.
>> No. 77561
>>77559
This means that we're not going to lose by default. Come on, grab that chance, guys!
>> No. 77562
[x] Deal. Name your prize if you win.
--[x] A date leading to several dates.
>> No. 77564
[x] "If I win, I get to be your slave for a... huh?"

Jokingly of course.
>> No. 77565
[] No deal. Don't reply. She's just trying to distract you.

NEVER GIVE IN
>> No. 77566
[X] No deal. Don't reply. She's just trying to distract you.
Trying to distract her and letting her distract YOU? why not just GIVE her the victory? silly anon.
[X] Send fighters n' shit to mess with her, use in-game chat to write "Are you sure you have time to waste talking?"
>> No. 77567
>>77560
I like the way you think.

But, no deal. Writing.
>> No. 77570
You don't bother to give Kaguya a reply and she slowly slumps back behind her computer monitor, obviously disappointed. You've never met such a competitive girl before, she certainly is something, but what exactly she is you don't know yet.

Build, build, build! You start pumping out as many frigates and corvettes as you can manage, working on a few Destroyers in the shipyard to lead them into battle. Kaguya keeps harassing your resource collecting, but you can't see much real activity around her Mothership, where's her force build-up? Her Capital Ships? You glance over at her for a moment. She's concentrating hard, that confident little smile back on her face again. You pop a few of her probes but-

Wait. Where did those two probes up north go to? And another ... and another. A rock drops into the pit of your stomach as you zoom in on the next probe in line. Across the emptiness of space streaks a cluster of missiles and beams too dense to be just a distraction. The probe explodes and whatever Kaguya has been massing continues its approach across the map.
"Shit." You mutter to yourself. She giggles, raising her hand over the top of the computers to wave at you. You hear Chiyuri all but holding her breath in anticipation next to you, Nitori fidgeting with nerves, still clutching that dammed fishing net.

Kaguya's mothership still has enough protection, so is this a bluff? Does she have a dozen Capital Ships up there or is she just trying to get you to move your forces?

'Nice bluff.' You type into the in-game chat window, not wanting to risk looking away this time.
She doesn't reply, but you hear a snerk of laugher from behind the screen.

[ ] It's a bluff. Hold fast.
[ ] It's a stupid bluff, rush her now.
[ ] It's not a bluff, meet it head-on.
[ ] It's not a bluff. Pull back, jump the Mothership away.
>> No. 77572
☑ It's a stupid bluff, rush her now.
>> No. 77575
[X] It's a stupid bluff, rush her now.

If it's a bluff and we catch her mothership offgaurd, instawin.
If her mothership is well protected but some of her forces are indeed en-route to our mothership, untill the battle on her end finishes, we can hyperspace our mothership to the vicinity of our platform field.
If the 6-group strategy was executed, the attack from all sides should put an end to her forces pretty fast.
>> No. 77576
[X] It's a bluff. Hold fast.
>> No. 77577
[X] It's a stupid bluff, rush her now.

That one anon seems to know what he's doing.
>> No. 77579
>>77575
Yeah, I'll listen to this guy.

[X] It's a stupid bluff, rush her now.
>> No. 77582
You've had long enough. Rush time.
>> No. 77585
File 123672495621.jpg - (38.47KB , 400x288 , phalanx.jpg ) [iqdb]
77585
"You're bluffing, Kaguya." You say. Your six strike groups are nearly ready, not in place but they have got the cruisers now. Screw it, you sort them into formations quickly as Kaguya's bluff takes out another couple of probes. Capital ships near the rear, everything else in front. Pass a probe by her Mothership. Perfect.

Your fleet streams across space, the first volley tearing her fighter picket to shreds and pulverising half a dozen little resource ships. The corvettes and frigates soak up her attempt to respond, there's just not enough of her forces around the Mothership to take all the damage. Whatever she's doing, she's miscalculated. You start to grin, but then her 'bluff' reaches your resource operation and you finally get a good look at it.
A line of capital ships, as many as you can comfortably fit on the screen, swings around in a slow, lazy arc, followed by a thick wall of frigates and a massive cloud of fighters. Shit.
They make short work of the resource operation, standing off from afar and slamming volley after volley into them, but Kaguya growls in frustration again as your attack starts to punch through the defences around her Mothership.
"Too slow, too fucking slow." She mutters. "You hid your Mothership didn't you?"
"Too slow~" You say in a sing-song voice as you watch her entire fleet try to wheel around back towards her Mothership. It is indeed too slow.

"Nitori! Chiyuri!" Kaguya suddenly jerks her head up, all but shouting. "Out!"
"What?"
"But we-"
"Later! Out!" She says, gritting her teeth. Chiyuri rolls her eyes and stomps to the door, while Nitori edges warily around you. Once they're gone, the door shut behind them, Kaguya laughs.
"Alright, you're good." She says breathlessly as her fleet makes its slow way across to yours. It won't get there in time, you're scoring hits on the Mothership now, despite its attempt to limp away. If you can get around with a pair of Capital ships you could take out the engines, or maybe even take it in a boarding action, the ultimate win. You glance around the screen at Kaguya.

Her mouth is open ever so slightly, eyes wide, looking like she doesn't know to scream with rage or break down with ecstasy.

[ ] Keep hammering away at the Mothership. Her fleet is too slow.
[ ] Get around behind it and take out the engines.
[ ] Boarding action, show her who's boss.

And:

[ ] Keep your forces together.
[ ] Split up into two, half goes to distract her gigantic fleet.
>> No. 77586
[x] Get around behind it and take out the engines.
[x] Keep your forces together.

Never engage on two fronts.
>> No. 77589
[X] Keep hammering away at the Mothership. Her fleet is too slow.
[X] Keep your forces together.

Victory's in sight.
>> No. 77590
>>77586
Agreed, never ingage on two fronts.
Instead, i have a much better idea.
[X] Hyperspace your shipyard as close as you can to her mothership, keep pounding her mothership.

The shipyard's gravity wall generator will keep her mothership from getting away, the engines don't really matter. Motherships are slow as fuck, before she can even move, it'll be destroyed.
This game is won, even if she manages to somehow speed up her forces over to our mothership, hers is already severely damaged.
>> No. 77592
[X] Hyperspace your shipyard as close as you can to her mothership, keep pounding her mothership.
BRILLIANT!

>>77590
get a name or a trip or something, it's hard to know if it's the same one like this.
>> No. 77593
{X} Keep hammering away at the Mothership. Her fleet is too slow.
{X} Keep your forces together.
>> No. 77594
[X] Hyperspace your shipyard as close as you can to her mothership, keep pounding her mothership.

OH YES.
>> No. 77595
[X] Hyperspace your shipyard as close as you can to her mothership, keep pounding her mothership.
>> No. 77597
>>77592
I already have one, i just don't use it when voting in stories.
>> No. 77598
Write-in hit 5 votes. Here we go.
>> No. 77599
[X] Hyperspace your shipyard as close as you can to her mothership, keep pounding her mothership.
>> No. 77604
File 123672747057.jpg - (184.45KB , 656x600 , FFFFFF.jpg ) [iqdb]
77604
Stick at it, almost there. Her Mothership stops limping away and you know what's coming, but you're already one step ahead. Your Shipyard bursts out of hyperspace right on top of it, eliciting a scream of frustration and rage from Kaguya. Now she can't jump away.
You can't hold back the laugher this time, as you keep the pressure up and the Mothership turns into a sitting duck. Her fleet is nearly on top of you and it suddenly comes to a halt, the Capital Ships starting to chew up the rear of your attacking forces, but it's far too late now.
The sheer power of her fleet is impressive, but it's simply too slow. Her Mothership's life bar blinks red, and then gone, the entire thing detonating in a huge, and deeply satisfying explosion. Kaguya practically explodes as well, slamming her fists onto the desk with an inarticulate cry of defeat.

You sit back and take a deep breath as the game ends, the scorechart screen flashing up. You did it, you won.
"I lost." Kaguya says, standing up in a daze.
"You were just too slow." You shrug. "If you ... " You trail off as she steps around the desk, staring at you with wide-eyed fascination, mouth open. She stops next to your chair, looking down at you, her chest rising and falling with her laboured breathing. The excitement of it really gets to her, huh?
"Get up." She demands.
"Oh ... I didn't-"
"Get up!"
Her voice contains just enough command to make you leap out of your seat, pushing it back and standing in front of her. She glares up at you, only a little shorter than you are, her hair in disarray from her rage. You almost take an involuntary step backwards, the sheer emotion pouring off her.

"You wiped the fucking floor with me." She says.
You nod. "I guess I-"
She stops you short, reaching up and grabbing your face before you can get away, leaning up on tip-toe and kissing you harder and more passionately than you would ever expect from a school-aged girl.

[ ] Panic! Shove her off you!
[ ] Gently prise her off.
[ ] Eh, just let her kiss you.
[ ] You fucking won! Respond in kind.
>> No. 77605
[x] Eh, just let her kiss you.

Dumbfounded!
>> No. 77607
[X] You fucking won! Respond in kind.

And if that doesn't win, then

[X] Eh, just let her kiss you.
>> No. 77608
OH LAWD!
Nevertheless-
[X] Gently prise her off.
"I appreciate this, and really can't say i don't like this, but please- control yourself"
>> No. 77609
[X] Eh, just let her kiss you.
[X] Once it's over, "Sorry if that was more boring than the game, but don't let that discourage you. After all, we've only just met."
>> No. 77611
[X] Eh, just let her kiss you.
[X] Once it's over, "Sorry if that was more boring than the game, but don't let that discourage you. After all, we've only just met."

Exactly.
Do you want to be locked on a route from the FIRST day just because of this? i sure don't.
>> No. 77612
File 12367282338.jpg - (350.02KB , 1600x1200 , 83c0b2ad73ed93a0ddc227298ab87cb8.jpg ) [iqdb]
77612
FUCK YEAH

[X] She was a worthy opponent. Respond in kind.
>> No. 77613
[X] Eh, just let her kiss you.
[X] Once it's over, "Sorry if that was more boring than the game, but don't let that discourage you. After all, we've only just met."

Don't run before you learn to walk, anon.
>> No. 77615
[X] Eh, just let her kiss you.
[X] Once it's over, "Sorry if that was more boring than the game, but don't let that discourage you. After all, we've only just met."
>> No. 77616
[X] Eh, just let her kiss you.
[X] Once it's over, "Sorry if that was more boring than the game, but don't let that discourage you. After all, we've only just met.
>> No. 77618
>>77611
>>Do you want to be locked on a route from the FIRST day just because of this? i sure don't.

This will not happen. You have complete control.
>> No. 77620
[✗] Eh, just let her kiss you.
>> No. 77621
[x] You fucking won! Respond in kind.
>> No. 77623
[ ] You fucking won! Respond in kind.

Faggots, the lot of you.
>> No. 77624
>>77618
It's just too bad we didn't take her up on her offer. It would have been a nice scene watching her follow us to class, stuttering that she's determined to keep her word, then accidentily shouting out "I'm your slave!" in front of everyone.
>> No. 77625
[X] Eh, just let her kiss you.
[X] Once it's over, "Sorry if that was more boring than the game, but don't let that discourage you. After all, we've only just met.
>> No. 77626
>>77623
I'd go ahead and return the kiss, but it just feels odd to me. I can't really explain why, maybe it's just because the mood's not really fitting for delicious Kaguya sex.
>> No. 77628
Cautious, cautious Anonymous~

Writing.
>> No. 77633
File 123673203375.png - (744.11KB , 526x1071 , happy kaguya.png ) [iqdb]
77633
The kiss lasts only a moment. You could have joined in but the shock is too much and you honestly don't know what you think of Kaguya yet. She's so full of raw emotion but at the same time so volatile in a childish sort of way.
Unfortunately for you none of these thoughts are entirely clear at the moment. The soft, wet lips of a girl, any girl, are enough to all but shut your brain right down.

Kaguya pulls back with a grin, letting go of you, her face flushed with pleasure.
"I ... well." You say, staring at her and stumbling over the words in your head. That was one hell of a kiss, you can feel your cheeks flushed red as well.
"Sorry if that wasn't quite as interesting as the game, but don't let it discourage you. After all," you shrug. "We've only just met."
Kaguya just grins back at you. "You're in."
"I'm ... what?"
"The club. You can join." She says, waltzing back to her bean-bag chairs and collapsing in a heap on them. She seemed so tired and bored when you first entered the room, but now? She's high as a kite, and much more attractive, you note.
"Hell, if you don't join then I'll tie you to the desk." She looks up at you, smirking. You grin back at her, your thoughts somewhat less than clean after that last remark.
"Well, I guess I've proved myself now." You say.
"You have." She says. "Well done." Kaguya bows her head, a little mockingly, but still a bow.

"What exactly do you do in the club then?" You ask, trying not to think about her lips again. Best not dwell on that, maybe it was just a heat of the moment thing?
Kaguya laughs derisively. "We're not a club, it's just on paper so we can get the computers."
"So you just ... steal school equipment to play games then?"
"Yup. After all, who would complain about me?" She shrugs.
"Sorry, what?"
She gives you a blank look for a moment. "Oh, right, yeah, you're new. Nevermind."
You take a deep breath. She's unlike anyone else you've met before, but there's something else there too. A sort of petulant pout hiding something more. You blink and clear your head, that kiss really threw you off.

Kaguya twirls some of her long, black hair around her fingertip. "So, up for some more? We just hang out here whenever we can, or at mine."

[ ] Yeah, join up.
[ ] Tell her you'll think about.
[ ] Nah, don't bother.
>> No. 77635
[ ] Yeah, join up.
>> No. 77636
[x] Yeah, join up.

A club just for playing games without any need for commitment? Why the hell not?
>> No. 77637
[x] Yeah, join up.

SURE WHY NOT
>> No. 77638
[X] Yeah, join up.


Just drop by whenever we want to, and play games? Sure, why not?
>> No. 77639
[X] Yeah, join up. (if she means the club... i kind of lost you there)
This club is better than what i could have expected in any way possible, but-
[X] Tell her you'll start attending in a day or two, since you still have some unfinished business at home that you need to attend to.
>> No. 77640
[X] Yeah, join up.
k
>> No. 77641
[x] Yeah, join up.

I knew this club would be awesome.
>> No. 77642
[X] Yeah, join up.
>> No. 77644
[X] Tell her you'll think about.
I still want to see the other clubs.
...But it's not like being on this one would ruin our chances of interaction with other clubs. And this place is perfect, they won't get mad if you won't show up.

[X] Yeah, join up.
>> No. 77645
Let's see here....
A computer club with no actual boring type of activities, tons of games, 3 awesome girls, located in the 3rd UNDERGROUND FLOOR/BASEMENT, void of people at almost any given moment.....

[X] Yeah, join up.
I am currently crying from happiness.
>> No. 77646
[x] Tell her you'll think about it.

Just scrap the other clubs without at least looking first?
>> No. 77647
>>77646
Everything else was boring.
>> No. 77648
[x] Yeah, join up.

In a heartbeat.
>> No. 77649
>>77647
True. But there was some potential in the kendo club, considering. Hell, we might be able to take a swing at being an honorary member there.
>> No. 77650
can we join more than one club?
>> No. 77651
>>77649
You're welcome to try, but it's too late in the day to do it right now.

Aren't you glad you picked this club? Writing~
>> No. 77656
You nod, grinning. "Definitely."
Kaguya smiles back at you and relaxes, melting into her bean bag seat. "Good. I'd hate to have to twist your arm."
"I think you already did a little bit of that." You say.
Kaguya sighs contentedly. "Didn't hear you complaining."
"Well ... no ... that was ... good!" You say, feeling yourself turning a little red.
Kaguya laughs, but she's already reaching over to her bag and rummaging around for something. She pulls out her DS and clicks the cartridge out of the slot.
"Here." She tosses it to you and you catch it. Plain white, you turn it over and find nothing on the front of it.
"What's this?" You ask.
"My R4."
You raise an eyebrow.
Kaguya lets a snort of laughter out. "You load games onto it, so you don't have to er ... well, buy them!"
You glance down at the little thing in your hand. "You mean piracy?"
"Yeah." She raises an eyebrow. "Forget about that, tell me what you think of the games on there."
"Er ... okay." You slip it into your pocket for now. Kaguya starts to rouse herself again, but just manages to roll over on the bean bags.
"You head home, I've got to grab the games and lock up." She says, nearly yawning. Guess she must be coming down from her buzz.
"Okay." You say, turning to the door. "I ... guess I'll see you around, soon."
Kaguya looks up at you. "Soon enough." She gives you a smile, more relaxed and less charged than before, but still with that edge of mischief.

==

You emerge blinking into the late afternoon sunlight. That took much longer than you thought it would, how long were you playing against Kaguya? Feels like you've just run a marathon or something.

That was great.

You wander across the tarmac of the school front, watching a few other students heading home after club activities. There's a couple of girls with what look like practice swords over their shoulders, way ahead of you, but you ignore them for now. Hmm, still plenty of time left before you're going to be getting hungry enough to really want dinner. You reach the school gates and think for a moment.

[ ] Head home for now, things to do.
[ ] Head into town. Check the place out a little.
>> No. 77659
How much longer till dark? If sun's about to set.

[ ] Head home for now, things to do.

Otherwise

[ ] Head into town. Check the place out a little.
>> No. 77660
[x] Head into town. Check the place out a little.

What would we do at home?
>> No. 77661
[x] Head into town. Check the place out a little.
>> No. 77662
[x] Head into town. Check the place out a little.
[x] Eat out.
>> No. 77663
>>77659
>the late afternoon sunlight
>still plenty of time left before [...] dinner
read harder
>> No. 77664
▶ Head home for now, things to do.

We can go back out later when it's night.
>> No. 77665
[X] Head into town. Check the place out a little.
>> No. 77666
[x] Head into town. Check the place out a little.
>> No. 77667
[x] Head into town. Check the place out a little.
>> No. 77669
Once more tonight. Writing.
>> No. 77672
Why not head into town for a bit? You haven't really checked Gensokyo out much and it must have a main high street, or a shopping mall, or something like that. You have a rough idea of the layout of the town, you've just not gone to the town centre yet.
Outside the school gates you look up and down, then head to the right, pretty sure it's this way. The afternoon crowds are pretty thin, a few students at this time of day but not much else going on. Very sparse traffic too. You get the same impression as walking through the town this morning, clean, light, airy. Still unfamiliar, but the edge has been taken off by getting through the school day and meeting so many 'interesting' people. You will yourself to relax a little more.
The walk into the town centre takes a surprisingly short time, but you were right. Stores, a shopping mall, couple of coffee shops. The middle of the high street is wide and flat, clear of street lamps or anything else. Must be used for markets or fairs or something.
The place isn't as busy as it would be during a weekend, but there's enough hustle and bustle to lose yourself in for a while.

What to do?

[ ] Video games. They've got to have some proper video game stores.
[ ] Is that a garden centre? You could swear you just spotted a student going inside.
[ ] Just get some coffee and wander around, get a feeling for the place.
[ ] Who's that with the huge cage in the pet store?
[ ] Bookshops or a library, you could do with something a little more intellectual after all that video-gaming.
>> No. 77674
[X] Just get some coffee and wander around, get a feeling for the place.
>> No. 77675
[ ] Who's that with the huge cage in the pet store?

Satori and her pets?
>> No. 77676
[X] Just get some coffee and wander around, get a feeling for the place.
Feeling good, the day was great, hopefully we'll get to bump into someone we saw, and maybe hang around a bit before going home.

>you could do with something a little more intellectual after all that video-gaming.

I must detest this remark. After all, we (or rather, one of us) just devised a kickass strategy for a full scale space fleet. Fuck, if this isn't using your brain, i don't know what is.
>> No. 77677
[X] Is that a garden centre? You could swear you just spotted a student going inside.
Possible Wriggle and Yuuka. There is nothing to lose.
>> No. 77680
>>77676
Yeah, sorry about that. I play videogames all the time and I wouldn't consider them unintellectual either. Blame editing my writing at 2am.

Anyway, here's the bad news. Going somewhere for a few days. Expect maybe one update per day until Saturday afternoon, at which point I will be back and writing again.

I think this story is having its intended effect though, in fact I think it's doing even better than expected. I'm loving writing it.
>> No. 77681
[x] Just get some coffee and wander around, get a feeling for the place.

Midday caffeine is good. Especially when you want to go out at night~
>> No. 77683
[\!/] Head into town. Check the place out a little.

This Kaguya is too identical to another schoolgirl Kaguya....
>> No. 77684
[X] Is that a garden centre? You could swear you just spotted a student going inside.

Wriggle? Youmu? Yuuka?

I love all three.
>> No. 77685
[ ] Video games. They've got to have some proper video game stores.
>> No. 77686
[x] Who's that with the huge cage in the pet store?
>> No. 77687
[X] Is that a garden centre? You could swear you just spotted a student going inside.
>> No. 77691
[x] Just get some coffee and wander around, get a feeling for the place.
>> No. 77696
[x] Is that a garden center? You could swear you just spotted a student going inside.
>> No. 77697
[X] Just get some coffee and wander around, get a feeling for the place.

Aimless wandering and caffeine is always a winning combination.
>> No. 77699
[X] Just get some coffee and wander around, get a feeling for the place.

You must be the fastest updating quality story on the boards.

Good show man. Bravo
>> No. 77702
[X] Is that a garden center? You could swear you just spotted a student going inside.
>> No. 77705
>I'm loving writing it.
And I'm loving reading and voting for it. Completely.
>> No. 77708
[x] Just get some coffee and wander around, get a feeling for the place.

Ah the dangers of a general story... All the competition between every Anon to go after a certain girl
>> No. 77709
[X] Just get some coffee and wander around, get a feeling for the place.
>> No. 77715
[x] Just get some coffee and wander around, get a feeling for the place.

Kaguya is love
>> No. 77727
File 123678641129.jpg - (129.02KB , 480x480 , hidden in the trees.jpg ) [iqdb]
77727
You head over to one of the coffee shops, a little local place rather than a big-name chain, no definite plan in mind. This is too much to take in all at once, but you want to get some general idea of the town before rushing head-first into something. Caffeine would do you good right about now as well.
Inside the coffee shop it feels warm and homely, cosy little place actually. You swear some of the patrons are students you saw earlier today, but you don't want to get caught up in conversation just yet, deciding to pay for your drink and be on your way for now.

Outside, the high street curves and thins out as you wander along. You spot Reimu coming out of the pet shop, she must have been the one you saw in there before, because she's carrying a huge cage with a turtle inside. A sad looking turtle at that. Reimu doesn't notice you looking but the turtle does, making a lazy snapping motion with its jaws.
You hang back from her, not really wanting her to spot you. Don't want to be drawn into another argument or confrontation. She's heading in the same direction as you though, up and towards the end of the street. You struggle with yourself for a moment, then decide you may as well keep going. Maybe she lives over that way, on the other side of town?

The high street thins out after a turn to the right, replaced by some residential housing, but you don't stop going. Reimu must be on her way home. The t-junction in the road ahead of you is bordered by a rising slope of trees. This must be either the edge of parkland or some woods.
Reimu goes right and you glance around the corner after her. Huh, yeah. She must be heading home. You look over to the left, there's a little road sign, pointing you towards one of the two local Shrines.
"Turn left for Moriya Shrine grounds. Tourists will find the Hakurei Shrine on the other side of town." You read out loud to yourself.

You cross the road, curiosity building, and look up the hill. The trees have grown over the pathway, a long stairway, cut from stone. Through the foliage, filtering the sunlight through the leaves, you can just about see a Shrine Tori gate at the top of the stairway. This town has two shrines? You certainly didn't know that before.
You turn away, thinking of heading back, but suddenly blink and glance back at the Tori gate.

Was that a trick of the light? The trees confusing your eyes? Whatever, it's not there now.

Could have sworn you saw a figure, standing on top of the gate.

[ ] Head back to the town centre. Nothing doing here.
[ ] Head up to the Shrine. You were imagining that, right?
[ ] Head home for now.
[ ] See if you can catch up with Reimu. Follow her.
>> No. 77728
[X] Head up to the Shrine. You were imagining that, right?
>> No. 77729
File 123678693178.jpg - (273.83KB , 800x600 , e8ce00c625ada6d5bd6456ceb1c18412.jpg ) [iqdb]
77729
[X] See if you can catch up with Reimu. Follow her.

Genji=Win
>> No. 77730
[X] Head up to the Shrine. You were imagining that, right?
Needs moar Suwako.
>> No. 77731
>>77708
Wonderful, isn't it?
We're going to eat each other alive~.
>> No. 77732
[X] Head up to the Shrine. You were imagining that, right?
>> No. 77734
[x] Head up to the Shrine. You were imagining that, right?
>> No. 77735
[X] Head up to the Shrine. You were imagining that, right?

>>77729
Too bad Genji is always served with Reimu.
>> No. 77755
[X] Head up to the Shrine. You were imagining that, right?

Moriya Shrine: the superior shrine.
>> No. 77760
[X] Head up to the Shrine. You were imagining that, right?

Make a donation, have some tea with Sanae/Kanako/Suwako, whoever is there right now, life's great, this day was great, time to go home.
>> No. 77762
[X] Head back to the town centre. Nothing doing here.

Really, a shrine?
A high school student going to a shrine?
>> No. 77763
>>77762
Oh wait, college.
Even better! We're supposed to be faggots reading philosophy and Beyond Good and Evil is supposed to be our bible.
>> No. 77767
[X] Head up to the Shrine. You were imagining that, right?
>> No. 77768
>>77763
No, we're your avarage college freshman who just moved to a new town, and wants to get to know the place better. Visiting the local shrine to pray for success/general good luck in a new place is something very common in Japan, in case you didn't know.
>> No. 77785
[X] Head up to the Shrine. You were imagining that, right?

Toss in my vote.
>> No. 77789
[x] Head up to the Shrine. You were imagining that, right?
>> No. 77792
Before you know it, your right foot is already on the first step up. You shrug inwardly, may as well pay a visit to the local Shrine since you're new here. Make a token donation for luck, might help. After all, the old gods are going to be paying far more attention to some out-of-the-way town like Gensokyo than they do to the big cities.

Right?

You head up the steps, the sunlight hemmed in by the trees on either side, leaving a single, unbroken bridge of light up the middle of the stairs. The noise of the town seems very far away, the buzz and whirr of insects much more sharp.
Peering through the leaves now, all you can see is the Tori gate. Nobody standing on it. Of course nobody would be standing on it, the thing is nearly fifteen feet off the ground. Who would be up there? Must have been a trick of the light.

The Tori gate draws closer and closer, finally towering over you as you emerge into the bright sun at the top of the stairs. You shield your eyes for a moment, taking in the surroundings.
The Shrine Grounds stretch out a little way ahead of you, borders of grass and flowers, a dull tan pathway leading up to the main Shrine building. A cluster of smaller buildings are huddled behind it, as if hiding there for protection. Everything is bordered by the dense trees but over to the right they thin out, replaced by a very large pond, almost a small lake. A tiny building sits on the far side of the lake, but you can't quite make it out from here.

All is quiet, no visitors. On an sudden whim you take a few steps forward and look over your shoulder at the Tori gate again. No, nobody up there. You shake your head. Absurd.

[ ] Go to the shrine, make a donation.
[ ] Call out, see if anyone is around.
[ ] Walk over to the lake.
>> No. 77793
[x] Go to the shrine, make a donation.

Nice guy
>> No. 77794
[ ] Go to the shrine, make a donation.
>> No. 77795
[x] Walk over to the lake.

This feels somewhat familiar... Oh well, Suwako~
>> No. 77796
[X] Go to the shrine, make a donation. A generous one, while at it, you feel good.
>> No. 77806
[X] Go to the shrine, make a donation.

I am liking this story.
>> No. 77818
>>77817
This is the Moriya shrine, though. No way Mima or Reimu would be here.

...Actually, that makes me think. What's the relationship between Mima and Reimu on this one? Do they live on the same apartment, and Mima is slow to pay the rent?
>> No. 77820
[x] Pause, then casually say, to the area in general, "You know I saw you, right?"
[x] Go to the shrine, make a donation.

If there's nobody there, it was a momentary whim.
If Suwako the mysterious figure is there, they'll hear it, and maybe think more of us.
If Sanae is there but out of sight, we'll surprise her.

Theoretically, we've nothing to lose.
>> No. 77821
[x] Pause, then casually say, to the area in general, "You know I saw you, right?"
[x] Go to the shrine, make a donation.

I like it!
>> No. 77822
[X] Pause, then casually say, to the area in general, "You know I saw you, right?"
[X] Go to the shrine, make a donation.

Modifying vote. I like this.
>> No. 77824
[x] Pause, then casually say, to the area in general, "You know I saw you, right?"
[x] Go to the shrine, make a donation.
>> No. 77825
[x] Pause, then casually say, to the area in general, "You know I saw you, right?"
[x] Go to the shrine, make a donation.
>> No. 77827
[X] Pause, then casually say, to the area in general, "You know I saw you, right?"
[X] Go to the shrine, make a donation.
>> No. 77829
[x] Pause, then casually say, to the area in general, "You know I saw you, right?"
[x] Go to the shrine, make a donation.
>> No. 77830
>>77763
>>77768
High school. Characters are 16-18. Thought uniforms and teachers and whatnot would have made the context clear, sorry for any confusion.
>> No. 77831
[x] Pause, then casually say, to the area in general, "You know I saw you, right?"
[x] Go to the shrine, make a donation.

I don't think the votes are going to change anymore....
>> No. 77833
[x] Pause, then casually say, to the area in general, "You know I saw you, right?"
[x] Go to the shrine, make a donation.
we're going to the hakurei shrine, right?
>> No. 77834
[x] Pause, then casually say, to the area in general, "You know I saw you, right?"
[x] Go to the shrine, make a donation.
>> No. 77843
[X] Pause, then casually say, to the area in general, "You know I saw you, right?"
[X] Go to the shrine, make a donation.
>> No. 77844
>>77833

Moriya.
>> No. 77858
File 123686872915.jpg - (211.80KB , 524x744 , Moriya.jpg ) [iqdb]
77858
A strange thought passes through your mind. Nah, that's silly. But you've got nothing to lose, there's nobody around to see.
"Just indulging myself." You mutter under your breath, but it's more than that. You know what you saw, this feels right somehow. You know this.
Taking a couple more steps forward, you pause and look up at the sky.
"You know I saw you, right?" You ask out loud, letting your voice carry. You can't help but smile at yourself, this is mad. There's no reply, of course there's no reply.

"Kerro~"

What? You spin round on the spot, instinctively clenching your fists. Nobody. Where did that come from? Oh.
"Kerro kerro."
It's a frog, over to your left. Not just any frog either, but a really huge one. No wonder the croaking sounded like a voice, all deep and resonant. Could have sworn it was sort of sing-song the first time though. You grin at your own stupid paranoia.
"Hello? Is somebody there?" A real voice calls this time, behind you, from over by the Shrine. You glance over your shoulder, at a small female figure heading your way. Must be the Shrine Maiden.
When you look back at the frog, there's nothing there.
"Huh." You scratch your head. It's nowhere to be seen. How could something so huge move so fast?

"Hello?" The voice is closer now.
You turn around. "Hello!" You call as the girl comes closer. "Are you ... oh." Your sentence trails off as you get a better look at her. It's that girl Mima pointed out to you from a distance today, Sanae, was it? She's not wearing her school uniform any more, but a proper Shrine Maiden getup, detached sleeves and all, baring her shoulders and holding a gohei. That's quite a sight, the whole thing outlines her curves as she walks, long skirt swishing around her shins.
She stops a few steps ahead of you, smiling in a pleasant, yet fixed sort of way.
"Welcome to Moriya Shrine." She says breathlessly, rushing through the words, going a little red. She eyes your uniform, obviously a little unsure of herself.
"Oh, hi." You say.

[ ] "I'm here to make a donation."
[ ] "You're Sanae, right? I'm new to the town, hi."
[ ] "Did you see that frog just now?"
>> No. 77859
[X] "I'm here to make a donation."

She is not Reimu therefore we can make a donation :P
>> No. 77860
{X} "I'm here to make a donation."
{X} "You're Sanae, right? I'm new to the town, hi."
>> No. 77861
[X] "I'm here to make a donation."
And after we actually make it-
[X] "You're Sanae, right? I'm new to the town, hi."
>> No. 77864
{X} "I'm here to make a donation."
{X} "You're Sanae, right? I'm new to the town, hi."
>> No. 77866
[X] "I'm here to make a donation."
[X] "You're Sanae, right? I'm new to the town, hi."

Sanae, my favorite priestess.
>> No. 77867
[X] "I'm here to make a donation."
[X] "You're Sanae, right? I'm new to the town, hi."

Sanae is superior to Reimu~
Poor lonely, angry, malicious Reimu~
>> No. 77869
[X] "I'm here to make a donation."
[X] "You're Sanae, right? I'm new to the town, hi."
[X] "Did you see that frog just now?"
>> No. 77875
[X] "I'm here to make a donation."
[X] "You're Sanae, right? I'm new to the town, hi."
>> No. 77876
[X] "I'm here to make a donation."
[X] "You're Sanae, right? I'm new to the town, hi."
>> No. 77877
[X] "I'm here to make a donation."
[X] "You're Sanae, right? I'm new to the town, hi."
>> No. 77879
"I'm here to make a donation." You say. "I take it that you're the Shrine Maiden?"
Sanae nods. "Yes! Er ... " She just looks at you for a second, biting her lip, obviously trying to remember what she's meant to do next. You feel sorry for her, but you don't really know the accepted procedure for donating to such a small Shrine.
"I mean, yes, please, come inside." She gestures towards the main Shrine building. You follow her back along the pathway. Are you allowed to stare a Shrine Maiden's bottom? Are the Gods going to get angry with you for something like that? You snap your gaze away regardless, wouldn't do to have her turning around and seeing you looking.

Sanae leads you up the wooden steps to the Shrine door. It's cool and quiet inside, one large room, all creamy paper panelling and deep dark brown wooden beams. Looks old, really old, but well maintained. Sanae steps to one side and smiles at you, gesturing towards the back of the room.
You raise your eyebrows at her in question, pointing at the large box there. She smiles wider and nods.

The Shrine seems to close up around you as you walk towards the donation box, like you're being swallowed by some huge beast, straight down the gullet of a God.
You do your best to ignore the feeling, pulling a 200 yen note from your wallet. Better be generous in a place like this, it really does feel like something greater than yourself is watching.
The note slides between the slats of the donation box and you feel a change shudder through the air, like some huge pair of lungs exhaling in relief. You shake yourself and turn back to Sanae.
"Thank you for your generosity!" She says, words a little more genuine now, more relaxed. She bows her head in thanks.
You grin and scratch your head, that's a little embarrassing, having a beautiful girl acting like that towards you.
"Uh, you're Sanae, right?" You ask.
"Oh." She says in slight surprise. "You ... I don't think I've met you before."
"Mima pointed you out to me at school today. I'm new to the town, hi." You say, introducing yourself.
Sanae frowns and waggles the gohei back and fourth. "Well you should have said so at first!" She says, then looks down at her feet. "Making me go all formal with another student." She-mock pouts at you.

Looks like your generosity really did mean something.

[ ] Apologise.
[ ] Tell her 'being all formal' was sort of cute.
[ ] Ask about the Shrine.
>> No. 77880
[x ] Tell her 'being all formal' was sort of cute.
>> No. 77881
[ ] Tell her 'being all formal' was sort of cute.

Mima, Siki, Wriggle and now Sanae.

Green hair is best.
>> No. 77882
[X]" 'being all formal' was sort of cute, sorry if i made you unnecessarily uncomfortable, though"
Smile while saying it.
>> No. 77883
200 yen? Did you mean 2000? Donating the rough equivalent of $2 seems sort of cheap to me.

>>The note slides between the slats of the donation box and you feel a change shudder through the air, like some huge pair of lungs exhaling in relief.

Cannot shake the mental image that we just get Kanako off. Visuals of slipping something between her "slats" did not help this.

[x] Apologise.
[x] Tell her 'being all formal' was sort of cute.
[x] Ask about the Shrine

Can we have all 3?
>> No. 77884
>>77883
I was thinking the same thing, you're probably missing a zero there.....

[x] Apologise.
[x] Tell her 'being all formal' was sort of cute.
[x] Ask about the Shrine
>> No. 77886
▶ Tell her 'being all formal' was sort of cute.
>> No. 77889
[x] Apologise.
[x] Tell her 'being all formal' was sort of cute.
[x] Ask about the Shrine

+Give her a big shining smile while at it.
Sanae is so adorable ;_;
>> No. 77890
[X] Tell her 'being all formal' was sort of cute.
[X] Ask about the Shrine.
>> No. 77894
>>77883
Whoops, yeah. Add a 0. Miscounted while proof-reading.
>> No. 77898
[x] Apologise.
[x] Tell her 'being all formal' was sort of cute.
[x] Ask about the Shrine

>"Making me go all formal with another student." She-mock pouts at you.
D'awwwwwww.
>> No. 77900
Damnit, I wake up late and see only one person wanted to inquire about the frog. Where's the love for Suwako? Ah well

[x] Apologise.
[x] Ask about the Shrine
>> No. 77909
[x] Apologise.
[x] Tell her 'being all formal' was sort of cute.
[x] Ask about the Shrine
>> No. 77911
All 3? Okay. I have to stop writing choices where just doing everything is the obvious answer.
>> No. 77915
That is insufferably cute, even more so when she puts the gohei up to her face and looks at you over the top of it. Don't stammer, don't jumble your words, she's too cute for that.
"Sorry about that." You say. "Didn't want to make you uncomfortable."
Sanae smiles again. "Oh that's alright." She says with a dismissive flick of her hand. "I get it all the time anyway."
"All that formality from you was sort of cute though." You say. For a moment you're amazed at yourself, that you even managed to get those words out. It's like there's still something hanging at your back, watching you as you talk to Sanae. Do the Gods mind if you flirt with their Priestesses?

Sanae looks at you in shock for a second, her mouth open. Then she hides a giggle behind her sleeve, glancing over her shoulder as if somebody might be watching.
"You know," she says, reddening a little. "You're the first person to ever say that."
"I am?"
"Mmhmm." She nods. "I like it, but it's sort of ... difficult, you know? School, then this."
You nod sympathetically, she certainly did seem nervous to receive any kind of visitor here at all, especially a student.
"Do you not get many people up here?" You ask.
Her face drops a little and she shrugs. "Not that many, no. Most people in the town prefer the other Shrine."
"Oh, I think I saw it sign-posted." You say. "Hakurei?"

You blink. Did the Shrine just ... wince? No, it's the light, you're imagining it. Just concentrate on talking to Sanae.

She nods. "Yes, that's the name."
Your turn to shrug this time. "Can't see why they would. This place seems very ... " You trail off. Alive? Like you're actually being watched? Welcoming? You know you'd come here if you got to talk to Sanae every day.
Sanae just watches you as you struggle for the right word, an enigmatic little smile on her face.

[ ] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.
[ ] Tell her it feels welcoming.
[ ] Tell her it feels peaceful and quiet. The grounds outside are nice.
>> No. 77917
[x] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.

I'm not giving up on Suwako yet damnit.
>> No. 77918
[x] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.
>> No. 77919
[✓] Tell her it feels peaceful and quiet. The grounds outside are nice.
>> No. 77920
[X] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.
>> No. 77922
[x] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching over you here.

Sounds better this way.
>> No. 77923
[x] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching over you here.
"I kind of feel like what is gathered here is faith rather than money, can't really explain it"
>> No. 77924
[x] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching over you here.
>> No. 77926
[ ] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.
[ ] Tell her it feels welcoming.
>> No. 77932
[x] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.
[x] And the shrine maiden is nice, to boot!
>> No. 77938
[x] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching over you here.
>> No. 77940
File 123690110328.jpg - (124.90KB , 600x834 , 157d40f4ac34862509ca45275d241587.jpg ) [iqdb]
77940
[\!/] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.
>> No. 77942
[x] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.
>> No. 77943
[X] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.
>> No. 77949
>>77940
(;゚ Д゚)ℳℴℯ❤
>> No. 77950
[X] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.
[x] "Feels sort of odd, but not bad. I've never really found a shrine like this before. Feels like...well kinda like there is something worth worshiping here I guess."

Flattery will get you everywhere.
>> No. 77951
[X] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.
[X] "Feels sort of odd, but not bad. I've never really found a shrine like this before. Feels like...well kinda like there is something worth worshiping here I guess."
>> No. 77952
>>77923
here
changing vote to
[X] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.
[X] "Feels sort of odd, but not bad. I've never really found a shrine like this before. Feels like...well kinda like there is something worth worshiping here I guess."
>> No. 77953
[x] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.
[x] "Feels sort of odd, but not bad. I've never really found a shrine like this before. Feels like...well kinda like there is something worth worshiping here I guess."
>> No. 77954
[X] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.
[X] "Feels sort of odd, but not bad. I've never really found a shrine like this before. Feels like...well kinda like there is something worth worshiping here I guess."
>> No. 77979
[X] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.
[x] "Feels sort of odd, but not bad. I've never really found a shrine like this before. Feels like...well kinda like there is something worth worshiping here I guess."
>> No. 77986
[X] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.
[x] "Feels sort of odd, but not bad. I've never really found a shrine like this before. Feels like...well kinda like there is something worth worshiping here I guess."
>> No. 77988
[x] Ask her how many yen get her on her back with her legs in the air
>> No. 77989
[x] Tell her it feels like the Gods are really watching you here.
[x] "Feels sort of odd, but not bad. I've never really found a shrine like this before. Feels like...well kinda like there is something worth worshiping here I guess."

Oh god I love green hair.
>> No. 78033
File 123698024587.png - (570.40KB , 1000x1438 , sanae blush.png ) [iqdb]
78033
You take a deep breath. This is odd. You've never really spent much time thinking about the Gods before, never felt very strongly about it either way. But there's just something about this Shrine, you can't quite put your finger on it.
"It ... " You trail off, having sudden trouble with the words. Why are you telling Sanae something like this? You've only just met her. She doesn't prompt or pressure you though, just waits, all ears. That's the nature of this place, isn't it? The quiet, listening of the Gods.

"It feels like the Gods are really watching me here." You say.
Sanae just smiles. "I understand."
You raise an eyebrow at her. "You do?"
She nods. "Of course I do. Why do you think I'm a Shrine Maiden if I can't feel them too?"
You sigh to yourself. "Yeah ... feels sort of odd, but not bad." Sanae cocks her head to one side, still listening to you intently. She's genuinely interested in what you have to say.
"I've never found a Shrine like this before." You say, reaching over and touching one of the beams with the tips of your fingers. The wood feels warm beneath your skin, alive.
"Feels like ... well kind of like there really is something worth worshipping here ... " You trail off again, suddenly embarrassed. "I guess." You shrug.
Much to your relief, Sanae doesn't giggle or laugh or ignore your words. She just smiles.
"I know." She says. You stare at her smile for a moment, getting the distinct feeling it comes from more than just her, as if the very air of the Shrine itself is accepting what you said.

You look down, still feeling rather unsure of yourself after saying all that.
"You're welcome to visit the Shrine whenever you like." Sanae says.
"Thank you." You nod. "I ... I think I will come again, actually."
"Good." Sanae sighs through her smile. "It's not like I'm ever rushed with all the visitors anyway ... in fact," she cocks her head again. "Would you ... er, well ... maybe like to have some tea?"

[ ] Yes, stay a while.
[ ] Decline for now, you should get home before sundown.
[ ] Decline for now, but tell her you'd like that sometime.
[ ] Why don't you and her meet up somewhere else after school?
>> No. 78034
[X] Yes, stay a while.
>> No. 78035
{X} Yes, stay a while.

teaaa
>> No. 78036
[X] Yes, stay a while.
>> No. 78037
[x] Yes, stay a while.
>> No. 78039
[X] Yes, stay a while.

A Sanae is fine too.
>> No. 78041
[X] Yes, stay a while.
Only 'till sundown, though. Stuff to take care of at home, don't forget.
>> No. 78042
{X} Yes, stay a while and listen.
>> No. 78043
>>78042

FFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 78044
[X] Yes, stay a while.

No need for a choice.
>> No. 78046
File 123698330545.png - (2.19KB , 368x240 , elvin_atombender.png ) [iqdb]
78046
[x] Yes, stay a while. STAY FOREVER.
>> No. 78048
[ ] Yes, stay a while.
>> No. 78049
File 123698496277.jpg - (165.48KB , 728x800 , 417366.jpg ) [iqdb]
78049
>>78033
[X] Decline for now, but tell her you'd like that sometime.
I trust the little mind-reader, and I think it would be quite charming to call for our delayed tea by inviting Sanae to a cafe at a later date.

Surprised how self-referential this has managed to be without blatant meta-knowledge ruining everything.
>> No. 78050
[X] Yes, stay a while.

Kanakanae route go! Tell is your backstory so that my might figure out a way to piss off Reimu and end this reality!
>> No. 78052
[X] Yes, stay a while.
>> No. 78054
[X] Yes, stay a while.
While wer'e drinking tea, Kanako sneaks up behind, and grasps anon in a very inappropriate hug, asking sanae "Whoz'zis? he's a cute one, isn't he?" and teasing her.
Sanae denies having a relationship with anon, saying she just met him.
Kanako then says "Well, you wouldn't mind if i keep him to myself, then, right?", before getting up laughing and stopping to tease her.

MAKE THIS HAPPEN. MAKE. THIS. HAPPEN.
>> No. 78058
[X] Decline for now, but tell her you'd like that sometime.

We really shouldn't disregard Satori's warning so soon, nor so casually. Not yet, anyway. Best get home before it gets dark.

Besides, there's always tomorrow, assuming we don't find ourselves engaged in another epic gaming session that may or may not escalate into an epic session of another sort.
>> No. 78060
[x] Decline for now, but tell her you'd like that sometime.
>> No. 78061
[X] Decline for now, but tell her you'd like that sometime.
[X] "I have to get home now to take care of some stuff, but you provided me with an excellent excuse to drop by again tomorrow, how does that sound?"
>> No. 78072
[X] Decline for now, but tell her you'd like that sometime.
Consider this. >>78058
>> No. 78073
[X] Yes, stay a while.
>> No. 78118
[x] Decline for now, but tell her you'd like that sometime.

Fighting the futile fight!
>> No. 78123
>"Huh." You scratch your head. It's nowhere to be seen. How could something so huge move so fast?
The same way something standing on a 15-foot high perch could be there one moment and gone the next, I'd wager.

We should start making a habit of greeting The Presence whenever we come to the shrine. There's a very noticeable feel, and there's the weird stuff he saw earlier. It's like the Uncanny Valley of Faith, or something.

Or maybe mo' like MOUNTAIN of Faith.

>>78097
Doujin, I don't know what the fuck you just wrote.