[Return]
Archived Thread

File 123667130828.jpg - (354.83KB , 1280x810 , be9a8b67e30a563501a103435548cff6.jpg ) [iqdb]
77444 No. 77444
Thread 22.

[X] Consult Patchouli and Yuyuko about your inability to turn immaterial. Maybe they can help?
[X] Go relax with Reimu.

Your major concern right now is your inability to immaterialize. Whatever Eirin used, it's still in effect, much to your dismay. It would be much better to be able to respond to an attack by fading out in response than have to rely on dodging alone. Your only options however, would be Patchouli and Yuyuko. You decide to start with Yuyuko, seeing as she's in your line of sight currently, floating near Merlin and Youmu at the outskirts of the group.

“Yuyuko,” you say as you approach, catching her attention. She's not engaged in the conversation between Merlin and Youmu at the moment it seems, good. “Eirin did... something to me, some kind of ointment or something in a snowball that hit my shoulder. I can't immaterialize, is there anything I can do?” you ask.

Yuyuko seems a little confused, then reaches out and touches your shoulder, the same shoulder that got hit. She continues to look perplexed.

“That is unusual,” she says, floating to the ground. “You should be able to...” she stops, reaching out again and grabbing your shoulder. She gives it a squeeze, then lets go. Her confused expression takes on a bit of dismay as she switches to your other shoulder. This time, however, she only gives a light squeeze and your entire arm pops right off, shoulder and all, like it was only held there by suction. You're a little surprised, but Yuyuko seems relieved. “Well, you're still a ghost,” she says with a smile, sticking your arm back on your body. As soon as she does, you move your arm again, just to make sure it works. “I'd have to say whatever she did corrupted your spirit, some kind of toxin that infects the soul,” Yuyuko says, turning her attention back to your 'infected' shoulder. “It hasn't spread very far, but it's far enough to affect you as a spiritual being.”

“I don't feel any different, I just can't fade out,” you restate, just to clarify. Yuyuko nods.

“Well, there is one thing I can try,” she says, pulling a folded fan out of her sleeve. Without another word, she quickly smacks it into your forehead, there is a clatter, and the world flashes. Once your vision returns, you are a lot closer to the ground, and you first notice that you can no longer move your arms or legs. You're a formless blob again, fantastic. You turn upwards towards Yuyuko, and she kneels slightly to get an even look at you. “Now then,” she says with a smile, then taps you with the fan again. Nothing happens, Yuyuko's smile dims and she tries again. Nothing. “Uh oh.”

Uh oh.

“I don't think I should have done that...” she says, to herself most likely. “Uh, sorry! It seems you're stuck like that for the moment...” she trails off, standing and turning. Merlin and Youmu have taken notice of what's been happening by now, and are watching with slight amusement.

“What'd you do?” Merlin asks.

“Ah, he had been infected with some kind of spiritual medicine Eirin used and couldn't fade away, so I thought if I made him lose his form then reformed him...” she explains, scratching her head with the fan.

“And now he's stuck?” Youmu asks, looking at you as her own blobby half floats next to her. Yuyuko nods, then looks back at you.

“How will I explain this to the others?” Yuyuko says, turning back. Merlin looks away as if avoiding the question.

“Well, you said it was a spiritual infection, do you think Reimu could heal something like that?” Youmu asks. Seems more like a rhetorical question than a normal one, but Yuyuko perks up.

“Right! Right, she could help!” Yuyuko exclaims, floating into the air and heading off. Youmu looks over at you with a grin.

“Don't worry, you'll repay me by showing me how diligent you are at training,” she says casually. “You owe me that much as a student.” After a few minutes, someone calls for Merlin, and she flies off. Left alone, Youmu wanders off as well. No more than a few seconds later, Yuyuko returns, with Reimu behind.

“We're almost out of time,” Yuyuko says, touching back down. “You think you can heal him up?”

Reimu looks down at you, a smirk on her face.

“What a nostalgic shape,” she says, touching down. “Looks like a lazy cloud floating in the sky.” She takes a few steps towards you and crouches down. “You know, when Yuyuko came flying up saying there was something wrong with you, I was expecting to have to come sending you to Hell,” she says, reaching into a pocket on her skirt. She pulls out a long paper talisman and presses it into you. “Be cleansed.”

Another flash, and the world returns exactly the same. Yuyuko looks a little confused, but Reimu steps back.

“He's done, I'll be off,” she says, then takes flight. Yuyuko looks back down at you and approaches again, prodding you with her fan once more. Your viewpoint rises, and as it does, Yuyuko's smile returns.

“You're back!” she says, and you look down, noticing that you've been restored to your form, and that you're floating. Even the clip and badge reformed. “Sorry,” Yuyuko says, holding her fan between he hands at chest level. “I kind of screwed up there,” she says. While it is true, you don't say anything, though mostly because you can't think of anything right now that doesn't sound slightly demeaning.

“You meant well, at least,” you say, planting your feet on the ground. You notice the sword you'd been carrying is now laying on the ground underfoot, so you retrieve it.

“That was a little distressing,” Yuyuko says, “I was worried I'd never get you back to normal.”

“I was a little worried about that too,” you say, taking note of the slight blush in Yuyuko's face. “I've gotten rather fond of having arms and legs. Being able to talk is kind of neat too.”

“I'll try not to break you again,” she replies, bringing her hands down. “Though are you better now?”

Right, you should be able to fade out now, and with no effort you do. You fade back, and Yuyuko smiles once more.

“Looks like you're all better!” she cheers. “So what now? There's only a few minutes left until we start playing again,” she says. You had considered going after Reimu, she said she was going to relax, and you at least wanted to thank her for the help, but Yuyuko seems like she wants you to stick around with her.

>> No. 77472
Heh. It lives! Or is dead? Undead? All of the above? Oh, and amusement on the name. Choices today are :

[ ] Hang out with Reimu
[x] Hang out with Yuyuko
[ ] Write-in

Maybe we could make a joke how we could've diguised ourselves as a giant snowball, followed that joke gives you an idea...
>> No. 77478
>>77472

Pseudo-Anti Unliving.

I want to get into a cycle of updating one story every day at least, so that way I can keep them all up and not end up with one lagging behind in updates.

Of course, if I actually had readers...
>> No. 77486
[x] Hang out with Yuyuko

We can use thanking her as an excuse for bugging Reimu at some later juncture.
>> No. 77517
[x] Hang out with Yuyuko
>> No. 77541
[x] Hang out with Yuyuko
>> No. 77543
[] Wrap-up end

Fuck it, I'm giving up.
>> No. 77619
[x] Hang out with Yuyuko

yuyuyuyuyuyuyu
>> No. 77627
[x] Hang out with Yuyuko

Why not?
>> No. 77655
Oddly enough, the eariler vote to take responsiblity for losing the flag due to our temper probably would've gotten us some sympathy points from Reimu.

Yukari and Suika annoy the shit out you? Join the club! Oh hey, they actually worked together? Gold Star Membership!
>> No. 77714
[x] Hang out with Yuyuko

Given the situation, you feel it's best to stay with Yuyuko for now. You can always go find Reimu some other time.

“I think I'll stay here for now,” you say, to which Yuyuko smiles.

“I was hoping you would, while this game is exciting for all those involved, I admit it's been kind of boring staying at the base and keeping track of data. I want to throw snow around too,” she says, heading over to a tree stump nearby and taking a seat.

“Well, we'll be on the defense now, so everyone is going to be acting together,” you reply, thinking to the current situation.

“Are you going to valiantly lead us into battle?” she asks, reclining slightly.

“Of course!” you exclaim, grinning back at her. “It's only befitting of a Commander to make sacrifices for his men, or women as it would be.”

“You're close to getting tagged out though,” she says. You simply shrug.

“If I'm going down, I'm going down fighting,” you say. Yuyuko shifts forward.

“Don't be too reckless,” she says. “If you get taken out before you do any damage to the other team it'll be a waste.” Well, she does have a point. “We're going to have a chance to play together now though, so it'll be fun no matter what happens.” Yuyuko smiles at you, though it seems more than just a smile of excitement.

“It's probably going to end up chaotic, everyone fighting at once,” you say.

“I think we can handle it, though. After all, we can do things no one else can,” Yuyuko says, then her figure shimmers and fades. That's right, you could use that to your advantage now, though...

“What about Merlin? Can she do that too?” you ask. Yuyuko fades back.

“Naturally. Youmu can use her ghost half to the same effect as well,” she says.

“So we can probably use that to mess with the enemy,” you say, starting to come up with some tactics. Silence falls now, and you realize you're not entirely sure what to say, though your thoughts are interrupted by the sound of Yukari's voice announcing that time is up.

“Ah, looks like that's about it,” you say, half turning to get ready to head back. “Time to get ready.”

“I'm glad you ended up here,” Yuyuko says as she stands, which throws you off slightly. “Something like this would never have happened on it's own, so even if we lose in the end, we all still had a good time. Nothing really exciting happened until you came along.” Yuyuko brushes aside some loose hair, reminding you that you still have that hair clip.

“Glad to be here then,” you say, kind of lost for words.

“I'm going to ask Merlin and Youmu if they can help us, you can come up with the plan of attack,” Yuyuko says as she walks to, and past you. “See you there,” she says, then floats into the air towards the base. You follow after her, but she turns off in another direction, and you head straight back to the base on your own as the two groups of people separate and retreat back to their defenses. It's not going to be long until Yuyuko returns, so you're going to have to start making a plan now. Even still, with the game just starting to get back underway, you already have a lingering feeling, like the end is near.

---

Almost there Anon, almost there!
>> No. 77720
>“If I'm going down, I'm going down fighting,” you say. Yuyuko shifts forward.

"Goodnight Saigon" is playing in your head manually.

>“It's probably going to end up chaotic, everyone fighting at once,” you say.

ξ・∀・)

>Even still, with the game just starting to get back underway, you already have a lingering feeling, like the end is near.

[ ] Ask Reimu if instead of preventing Yukari from making gaps, if she could hold them open.
- [ ] If so, Assault team is to ignore anyone who comes through, instead using the gap to emerge right in the midst of the enemy formation.
[ ] Alert everyone to prepare for hand-to-hand combat. Your strategy is to lure the enemy into a pitched battle which they cannot win.
[ ] Stay immaterial, but visible. It's more important that you be able to rally your side than to attempt to tag out the enemy yourself.
[ ] If things goes southward, take the flag yourself and lay down an open challenge: Personal combat against anyone who would champion their side.
[ ] Ask Merlin to play taps if you lose.
>> No. 77748
[ ] Ask Reimu if instead of preventing Yukari from making gaps, if she could hold them open.
- [ ] If so, Assault team is to ignore anyone who comes through, instead using the gap to emerge right in the midst of the enemy formation.
[ ] Alert everyone to prepare for hand-to-hand combat. Your strategy is to lure the enemy into a pitched battle which they cannot win.
[ ] Stay immaterial, but visible. It's more important that you be able to rally your side than to attempt to tag out the enemy yourself.
[ ] If things goes southward, take the flag yourself and lay down an open challenge: Personal combat against anyone who would champion their side.
[ ] Ask Merlin to play taps if you lose.

Ok, I can get behind this.
>> No. 77749
[X] Ask Reimu if instead of preventing Yukari from making gaps, if she could hold them open.
- [X] If so, Assault team is to ignore anyone who comes through, instead using the gap to emerge right in the midst of the enemy formation.
[X] Alert everyone to prepare for hand-to-hand combat. Your strategy is to lure the enemy into a pitched battle which they cannot win.
[X] Stay immaterial, but visible. It's more important that you be able to rally your side than to attempt to tag out the enemy yourself.
[x] If things goes southward, take the flag yourself and lay down an open challenge: Personal combat against anyone who would champion their side.
[x] Ask Merlin to play taps if you lose.
>> No. 77774
[ ] Ask Reimu if instead of preventing Yukari from making gaps, if she could hold them open.
- [ ] If so, Assault team is to ignore anyone who comes through, instead using the gap to emerge right in the midst of the enemy formation.
[ ] Alert everyone to prepare for hand-to-hand combat. Your strategy is to lure the enemy into a pitched battle which they cannot win.
[ ] Stay immaterial, but visible. It's more important that you be able to rally your side than to attempt to tag out the enemy yourself.
[ ] If things goes southward, take the flag yourself and lay down an open challenge: Personal combat against anyone who would champion their side.
[ ] Ask Merlin to play taps if you lose.
>> No. 77783
Am I the only one wondering how to find and locate a gap in the first place?
>> No. 77784
[ ] Ask Reimu if instead of preventing Yukari from making gaps, if she could hold them open.
- [ ] If so, Assault team is to ignore anyone who comes through, instead using the gap to emerge right in the midst of the enemy formation.
[ ] Alert everyone to prepare for hand-to-hand combat. Your strategy is to lure the enemy into a pitched battle which they cannot win.
[ ] Stay immaterial, but visible. It's more important that you be able to rally your side than to attempt to tag out the enemy yourself.
[ ] If things goes southward, take the flag yourself and lay down an open challenge: Personal combat against anyone who would champion their side.
[ ] Ask Merlin to play taps if you lose.

I like this. I can already guess that it will be Remilia who takes up our challenge which might lead to a very impressive duel, especially if Remi takes it a bit too far.

At least, until the party get crashed by a certain Celestial we've forgotten about.
>> No. 77786
>Almost there Anon, almost there!

However this works out, Nobody tried his hardest. Losing when you're up against the most powerful youkai in Gensokyo is not something anyone will fault you for.

He met a lot of Touhous, many amicably, and just as many who have problems that bear looking into: Remilia and Flandre, Yuka, Mokou and Kaguya, Eirin...

He's been able to work with at least two of the three magicians that are required in finishing Alice's route. The final one, Marisa, he has her sword as an incentive for her to cooperate with the others.

He's been able to build up a bit of camaraderie with Youmu, who reaffirms her pledge to train Nobody in swordplay.

He seems to have buried the past negativism with Reimu, and shows his impact on Gensokyo is benign and the chances of him initiating an incident are low.

Komachi has all but decided to look the other way as far as his fugitive status is concerned.

Yuyuko is delighted to be at such an event.

Regardless of how the game eventually turns out, this will have been a great leap forward for Nobody.
>> No. 77797
>>77783

They'll be creating them in our base, like they've done already.
>> No. 77812
>[ ] Stay immaterial, but visible. It's more important that you be able to rally your side than to attempt to tag out the enemy yourself.

We could use this as a decoy. I can already see Remi charging in wildly after Nobody and being tagged out by those around him.

Actually...Sunny hasn't been tagged out, has she? And she is the one that makes things invisible, right? I think I have an idea~

[X]See if Sunny has recovered. Ask her to turn as much people as possible invisible, or just those around you. You're gonna be a decoy.
>> No. 77836
[X] Ask Reimu if instead of preventing Yukari from making gaps, if she could hold them open.
- [X] If so, Assault team is to ignore anyone who comes through, instead using the gap to emerge right in the midst of the enemy formation.
[X] Alert everyone to prepare for hand-to-hand combat. Your strategy is to lure the enemy into a pitched battle which they cannot win.
[X] Stay immaterial, but visible. It's more important that you be able to rally your side than to attempt to tag out the enemy yourself.
[x] If things goes southward, take the flag yourself and lay down an open challenge: Personal combat against anyone who would champion their side.
[x] Ask Merlin to play taps if you lose.
>> No. 77837
>>77797

You mean the ones that are open only a tiny bit for a fraction of second before they are closed? Those?

Not to mention without some other measures in place, we're going to be hard-pressed to figure out the time and placement of the gaps, which means that Reimu would need to be covering alot more volume for a much longer time. All this time we're hoping that Yukari is either tagged out or isn't paying attention otherwise, since she'll be already in the her gap otherwise and could travel back and warn her own team, who is already in place to take advantage of the fact we'll be pouring out of a chokepoint.

And let's not hope that Yukari can remember a tactic she already employed earlier in the fight, of gapping to an intermediate place before going to the final destination.
>> No. 77838
>You mean the ones that are open only a tiny bit for a fraction of second before they are closed? Those?

No, the gaps she's been using to retreat with the whole game at every trap she'd laid for us (e.g., Marisa, Rumia). She's been opening large gaps when her people are hit to evacuate them and she also opened one to get the flag, which Meiling was able to chase her through.


>Not to mention without some other measures in place, we're going to be hard-pressed to figure out the time and placement of the gaps, which means that Reimu would need to be covering alot more volume for a much longer time. All this time we're hoping that Yukari is either tagged out or isn't paying attention otherwise, since she'll be already in the her gap otherwise and could travel back and warn her own team, who is already in place to take advantage of the fact we'll be pouring out of a chokepoint.

You're overthinking things. Yukari knows Reimu, and knows that she's essentially lazy. The more work Reimu has to do, the less likely Yukari will have something to account for it in her plans. She's shown us many times over with her traps that she's capable of poor thinking and letting her team members act individually rather than as a cohesive unit.
>> No. 77839
The gap idea is interesting, but I think I see a potential problem with it. Even if Reimu could keep the gap on her end from closing, does that necessarily mean she can keep the gap open on the other end, too?

What's to stop Yukari from simply closing the other gap or redirecting it to lead out of an entirely different one?
>> No. 77841
>The gap idea is interesting, but I think I see a potential problem with it. Even if Reimu could keep the gap on her end from closing, does that necessarily mean she can keep the gap open on the other end, too?

I don't think gaps work that way. It's not like you have two teleporters, each of which people on either side can pick up, move, or destroy; it's simply a direct connection between two disparate points in space-time.
>> No. 77846
Which explains how it's usually potrayed as some non-euclidean eyeball space?
>> No. 77851
>>77846

The answer to your question is: Yukari did it.
>> No. 77856
[ ] Ask Reimu if instead of preventing Yukari from making gaps, if she could hold them open.
- [ ] If so, Assault team is to ignore anyone who comes through, instead using the gap to emerge right in the midst of the enemy formation.
[ ] Alert everyone to prepare for hand-to-hand combat. Your strategy is to lure the enemy into a pitched battle which they cannot win.
[ ] Stay immaterial, but visible. It's more important that you be able to rally your side than to attempt to tag out the enemy yourself.
[ ] If things goes southward, take the flag yourself and lay down an open challenge: Personal combat against anyone who would champion their side.
[ ] Ask Merlin to play taps if you lose.
>> No. 78008
Bump.

Also, EZMode, could you please check "Landlord of Maiyohiga, thread 4" on /others/ for votespam? >>/others/14452
>> No. 78175
Hmm... well, I doubt I can get enough here to slightly influence tactics in the slightest... so anyone interested in a possible speech? I've got something in my head that's taking shape, and it might be actually slightly inspirational for once.
>> No. 78455
Updates later today, brother came over for the weekend and he's heading home today.
>> No. 78483
>>78455

hooray!
>> No. 79085
update
>> No. 79104
Fuck, that's what I forgot to do.

Sage for Alzheimer's.
>> No. 79859
And then I continue to not update anyway, fuck.

Might update sometime this weekend, haven't felt like writing much lately.
>> No. 79861
Cheer up, EmoMode! We're all Hunter X Hunter fans here.
>> No. 79866
>>79861

oof
>> No. 79882
I don't get i-

Wait.

ಠ_ಠ Oh.
>> No. 79884
>>79861>>79866>>79882

Can anyone explain this to me?
>> No. 79888
>>79884

Hunter x Hunter is infamous for long hiatuses, apparently.

From Wikipedia:

The publication history of the Hunter × Hunter manga has been plagued with hiatuses, the longest of which lasted from February 2006 through October 2007. These hiatuses were often attributed to rumors of the author suffering from an unspecified illness. Since that time, the manga has settled into a schedule of being serialized for ten weeks (ten chapters) with no delays for any chapters, but then going back into hiatus for several months until the publication of the tankōbon collecting the most recent ten chapters, upon which the serialization continues for another ten weeks. The most recent hiatus began after the publication of Chapter 290, on December 4, 2008.
>> No. 79889
Even more than that, it's currently in a battle sequence where there's alot of thinking and explaining going on.
>> No. 79910
>>79888

Ah, thanks.
>> No. 79916
How far along are you anyway? I had a few thoughts on how this one might go, and actually went as far to type one of them up to see what it would look like. (Which is to me, really really weird.)
>> No. 79937
>>79916

Not really following what you're saying here.
>> No. 80099
[X] Ask Reimu if instead of preventing Yukari from making gaps, if she could hold them open.
- [X] If so, Assault team is to ignore anyone who comes through, instead using the gap to emerge right in the midst of the enemy formation.
[X] Alert everyone to prepare for hand-to-hand combat. Your strategy is to lure the enemy into a pitched battle which they cannot win.
[X] Stay immaterial, but visible. It's more important that you be able to rally your side than to attempt to tag out the enemy yourself.
[x] If things goes southward, take the flag yourself and lay down an open challenge: Personal combat against anyone who would champion their side.
[x] Ask Merlin to play taps if you lose.

Everyone retreats to within the walls of the base, and everything gets quiet. Not even a few minutes prior everyone was happily chatting and relaxing, and now everyone is tense and quiet again. You need to get things done, though, and you move through the crowded base, searching for Reimu. She's with Meiling, near the flag.

“Reimu,” you start, talking quietly for some reason, as if you don't want to disturb the silence. “I was wondering. Yukari's gaps she makes, do you think you can keep them from closing?”

Reimu looks at you like you just said something stupid. Maybe you did, you're not really sure. It seems like a legitimate question to you.

“I could, but that doesn't mean they'd be good to use. Why would you want them open anyway?” she asks, speaking louder than you did. You can see the girls beyond Reimu turning towards you to, and you're sure the ones behind you are watching now too.

“I thought that maybe if they could be help open, then we could use them to strike into her forces behind them, or at the very least use one to get behind them and try a pincer attack,” you explain, and Reimu nods a bit, looking back over the edge of the wall.

“I could probably do it, but I could only hold one, and only if it's long enough for me to hit it,” she says, pulling out a small stack of paper seals from a pocket on her skirt. “In the end, Yukari's power is stronger than mine, so it would really only last for a few seconds until Yukari notices.”

“It will have to do then,” you say, turning from Reimu and looking back at the girls behind you. It seems that they've grouped together a bit more, probably to hear what you were saying. Looks like all eyes and ears are on you right now, very well then. “Girls, Assault team members especially, we're going to be getting into a heavy battle when Yukari's forces come, so you all need to be ready to engage at close range. That is, don't be afraid to have to defend yourself physically, but don't try to seriously hurt anyone. Subdue them if you can, and try to take them out of the game.”

All around, you receive nods of confirmation. A few of the girls look a little uneasy at the idea of close combat, but a few, Mokou, Yuka and Meiling particularly, almost look relieved. Patchouli probably looks the most nervous at the suggestion. You take a breath and get ready to continue, delegating positions, tactics and more when a voice calls out.

“They're here!” comes the shout, from who you can't tell, but you look over the wall to see several black spots winking open.

“Going for one!” Reimu calls out, and rushes out of the base, squeezing between the top of the wall and the branches overhead and rushing forward. Damn it, no time to waste then.

“Assault team! Ignore anyone coming out of the gaps, rush for the one Reimu's going to seal open and get through!” you call out, and everyone begins to move at once, the assault team members flying out of the base over the wall. You begin to head up too, when Tewi floats up next to you. She reaches out a hand and pats you on the shoulder with a smile.

“This is it, boss. Good luck out there,” she says, and floats off to join the rest on the defenses in the base, and you clear the wall to follow after the team. Battle has broken out already, a few members of Yukari's team having already emerged and defending themselves with magical shields from barrages of snow coming from the base. The ranks slowly swell, and you can hear them shouting about you and your group moving towards Reimu.

“Come on!” Reimu shouts, causing the assault team to pick up the pace. One by one they fly into the strange black gap, vanishing into it as they enter. As soon as the last girl enters, Reimu looks over at you. “All done, I'm heading back!” With that, she makes a retreat back to the base. As for you, you're going to-

“You!” another shout pierces the air, and you turn towards the source in time to see a red flash of light. Instinct kicks in and you fly aside, and immaterialize. A large red bolt of light flies past you, and you can hear some shouting from behind and a heavy thud. Whatever it was, it hit the base wall, and from a quick glance, collapsed a part of it. You look back, and see Remilia floating a few feet away, her eyes glowing as red as the sky. She unleashes a barrage of red shots, and you retreat into the air, leading her up and away from the ground and the base. You stop ascending, but Remilia flies up past you, stopping several feet above.

“Cowardly ghost, turning fading away like that,” she growls, bringing her hand back. A red glow sparks in the palm of her hand and rapidly grows into another bolt of light. With a swing of her arm, the bolt of light flies through your intangible form and hits the ground. “I'll tear down your base until you decide to grow some balls and fight a little girl!” she jeers with a wide, dangerous looking smile. You hesitate for a moment before coming to realize the situation. You're more worried about being tagged out of the game than being attacked by Remilia, and a smile crosses your face.

“Sorry, I don't want to lose this game because you have some pride issues you can't resolve,” you say, your voice sounding like an echo even to you. This causes Remilia to take on an even more ferocious look, and she charges up another red bolt. She readies to unleash it, and as she does, you rematerialize yourself. Remilia swings her arm, and you thrust yours forward, concentrating energy into your hands. A burst of light flashes from your hands as the bolt of red energy strikes them, and both lights erupt into a shower of red and gold. Remilia draws back once more, and you fall back, fading out again. Remilia stops her attack prematurely and follows you.
>> No. 80100
“Where do you think you're running!?” she shouts, chasing your barely visible form.

“I don't have time to play with you, little girl,” you say, mocking her again. It's as if every word you say only serves to deepen her rage, and it shows in her face.

“I'll make you regret ever crossing me,” she growls, stopping and raising both her hands. A large red light appears, and quickly becomes a very large red spear of light. That doesn't look good, you're afraid that if she uses that, she'll seriously damage something, or hurt someone. You fade back in to face her. You have no idea what you can do to stop such a thing other than simply take the hit, though you'll try to lessen the impact as much as possible. You begin to focus energy to the front of your body, hoping that it will be enough. Remilia smiles again, almost insanely now, and swings her arms down, sending the huge red spear towards you. You raise your arms to your waist, bracing yourself. There is a flash, and your vision is filled with red. You blink in reaction as the red gives away to yellow, no, blonde is more acceptable.

“Flandre!” Remilia shouts, and that's when it finally registers to you. Flandre is in front of you, between you and Remilia. She's holding her side through a tear in her shirt, a slight stream of blood running through her fingers. “What do you think you're doing? Getting in my way like that, and now you've gotten yourself hurt!” Remilia shouts, not moving from her spot. Flandre doesn't move either, though from behind you can see she's trembling a little, though you don't know why.

“R-Remilia, I...” Flandre says, her voice breaking. She sounds scared, and slightly pained. “I won't let you hurt him! I'm si-sick of this! You're...” Flandre's voice cracks again. “You're a... bad sister!”

Remilia's face blanks for a moment, only to be retaken by her anger.

“Don't be an idiot, Flandre. I keep you sheltered, I keep you fed. I don't let anything endanger my house or my family,” Remilia says, floating closer. “I don't let anything bad happen-”

“You keep me locked away! You throw me your scraps! A-and you expect me to stay loyal to you because... you're my older s-sister,” Flandre butts in, her voice growing stronger. “I don't want to be your secret weapon anymore! I'm tired of being alone! You... you...” Flandre trails off, losing her earlier strength.

“You're the worst thing to ever happen to me, Remilia!”

Remilia closes the distance in a blink of an eye, and there's a dull thud and Flandre doubles over.

“Talk to me like that!? Ungrateful little leech! I've given you a comfortable life,” Remilia hisses to her sister, looking past her at you. “It was a mistake to ever let you live under my roof. You've become weak ever since you met that shrine maiden and witch, you're not fit to be a Scarlet.” Remilia draws back, and Flandre falls back, landing on you. You subconsciously catch her, and only now see the extent of her injuries. A large gap in her shirt shows a large cut across her side, though that pales in comparison to the ragged hole below her ribcage, and looking at Remilia, you see her fingers coated in blood.

“Ah, now look what happened because of you,” Remilia says coldly, shaking her hand, flicking droplets of blood at you and Flandre. “I went and hurt some squatter that was living in my basement, and- oh,” Remilia cuts herself off, looking past you. “Seems that useless guard of mine came along too.”

“Flandre! Why did you run off so quickly?” Meiling's voice calls, and you look below to see her flying up, carrying the flag. She seems to realize something is wrong the closer she gets, because her expression begins to get more and more serious. “Flandre?”

“Meiling,” you say, looking back at Remilia. Her anger has vanished, apparently, replaced only with a cold stare. “Meiling, please catch Flandre.”

“Wha-”

Without much warning, you release Flandre, and she falls limply. You hear Meiling's surprised cry from below, followed by a rumpling sound, and a shout.

“Flandre!? What happened!?” Meiling screams, sounding utterly panicked. “Flandre!? Are you okay!?”

“Remilia did this to her,” you say. Remilia's face twitches to a smile briefly.

“Remilia...” Meiling says from below. You want Remilia to explain herself, you want to hear why she would do something like this, what would compel her to such a thing to her own sister, anything to quell this rage boiling up inside you. This hatred for her and her attitude. You want nothing more than to punch her straight in the mouth, it's only because of Meiling that you haven't yet.

“She'll survive,” Remilia says offhandedly. “Not that she's any of my concern now. I don't need someone like that anymo-”

Your hands are around Remilia's neck, and you're falling. No, not falling, you're flying down. Remilia's surprise at your sudden rush fades quickly as she struggles to break free of your grip, but you only tighten your hands and press harder, the garden below rushing towards you at high speed. You crash through a tree, a series of snaps and cracks erupting around you as you smash through the branches and drive Remilia into the ground below with a loud crunch. Remilia's hands rise up to grab you, but you remove your hands for a moment to slap them away, only to return them to her collar and violently shake her, bouncing her head off the ground below. Once again she raises an arm, and you take one of yours to slap it away, then bring your fist down into Remilia's face, striking a hard blow against her eye. Her head collides with the ground below and her hands fall away. You take this moment to unsheathe your sword and plunge it through her shoulder, driving it into the dirt underneath. Remilia reacts with a hiss of pain and struggles against the hilt, but you're pushing all your weight into it.

“You son of a bitch,” Remilia growls.

“Do you have any idea,” you say, looking down at Remilia. It looks like there are tears welling in her eyes. “Any idea at all how much your sister loves you?” Remilia simply snorts in response and sneers.

“Why wouldn't she? She was living happily-”

You cut her off with a backhand, and Remilia snaps back with a pissed off look.
>> No. 80101
“No, she loves you because you're her sister,” you bark back, one hand pressed into the handle of the blade, the other pressed down on Remilia's arm. “She loves you because you are her 'dear sister'. It has nothing to do with the life you gave her, but you don't care about that, do you?” Remilia doesn't answer, and you twist the handle of the sword, causing Remilia to wince slightly. “However, she hates what you've become, she hates how you treat her. She wants you to be her sister, not her Master.”

“I have been her sister-”

“No!” you shout, jerking on the blade, and causing Remilia to wince again. “You treat her like a tool, you don't care about her happiness at all so long as she continues to be convenient. If you actually cared for her-” You're cut off by Remilia shaking violently, trying to shake you off. Her knees thud into your back weakly, she can't get a very good hit on you like that, and you maintain your grip on her arm. You release your sword, and drive another fist into her face, and another, and Remilia stops thrashing, returning to laying still, head turned away. You can see you've bruised her face, but you don't care about that right now. “Why do you treat her like that? What could she possibly have done to deserve to be locked away?”

Remilia turns her head back to you, her anger still clear in her eyes.

“She's dangerous, her power to destroy anything is too hard for her to control, so I keep her safe so she doesn't cause collateral damage,” Remilia states.

“You should help her instead of lock her away if that's the case,” you say. “Teach her to use her power, help her learn to control it.”

“I don't have tim-”

“Make time! Sakuya can help!” you shout. You give the sword another hard turn, and Remilia stops talking, flinching again, though this time she smiles through the pain.

“You're enjoying causing me pain, aren't you? You enjoy the feeling?” she asks sarcastically. You smile back, taking your hand from the sword and locking it around her throat.

“I'm loving every minute of it,” you respond, squeezing her throat. “For all the pain I can imagine you've caused Flandre by being so distant and uncaring, a monster like you-” you're cut off as Remilia's arm swing up, holding a broken branch. You hadn't been paying attention to the arm you had pinned with the sword, and you recoil slightly from the attack, raising your arm from her neck to defend yourself. Remilia jolts forward, and the branch hits your arm. The impact stings slightly, and you push her arm aside, ramming your hand back onto the butt of the handle to push Remilia back down, and then turn your attention to the branch, grabbing it and wrestling Remilia's hand to the ground at her side. Both of your hands occupied now, Remilia tries to sit up again, only to be countered by a strong headbutt which sends her back down. Her nose is bleeding now, and she's laughing.

“So violent,” she says between laughs, looking up at you. “It's kind of turning me on actually,” she continues. You feel her release the branch, and she tries to move her arm away. You keep your grip, but move your hand with her arm, stopping in a position with it over her head, all the while sneering at the pain. All at once, she seems to lose all tension and stops resisting your attempts to restrain her. “I'm tired of struggling,” she says, sounding tired.

“Good to see you're going to be complacent,” you say, relaxing a little yourself, but you return your hold on the sword in any case. “Now that I've been side tracked enough-”

“Tell me,” Remilia interjects. “Why do you care so much about my relationship with Flandre? It isn't any of your business.”

“I make it my business,” you say. “I see a girl with a problem, and I want to help her. No matter what it takes. For Flandre, she wants her beloved sister back,” you pause momentarily. “The sister she loved before she died.”

Remilia's face is blank again, turned away from you. She doesn't say anything. Instead, she looks like she's thinking of something. You're about to continue when you hear movement behind you, and half turn to see Meiling landing behind you, still carrying Flandre and the flag.

“Kenshiro?” Meiling says, looking a little worried at the situation. You look back at Remilia, who is looking at you again with a cocky grin.

“Don't think I'm going to forgive you for this, dead man,” Remilia says. “Now that I know you're strong like this though, I think I might take my time in destroying you.”

You smirk and pull on the blade again, before pulling it out entirely. Remilia shudders a bit when you remove the blade, and you wipe it off on her clothes.

“Try whatever you want, I won't lose to you,” you say, sliding the sword back to it's sheath and standing up. Remilia doesn't move, instead choosing to simply lay in the snow.

“Meiling, take me inside. I'm forfeiting,” Remilia says, propping herself up slightly. Meiling hesitates for a moment, looking at you. You, in turn, glare at Remilia. She squirms a bit more in the snow, and manages to get herself to her feet. “Ah, nevermind, I'll take myself.” Remilia turns away and starts off, limping as she takes a few steps before taking flight. You look back at Meiling, who looks a little bothered.

“Did you... hurt Remilia like that?” she asks, sounding a little afraid. You're coming down off your rush, and how you're feeling a little nervous, you probably did go a little too far.

“Yeah, I did. Though,” you break, looking at Flandre in Meiling's arms. Despite her wounds, she's still breathing, though she seems barely conscious. “I guess I snapped. How she treated Flandre, what she said to her, and what she did...”

“It's okay,” Meiling says, sounding a little nervous. “Remilia... she can be super stubborn, refusing to listen to anyone that can't beat her,” Meiling looks you in the eyes. “You did what you needed to make her hear you.” Meiling smiles slightly, and you can't help but smile a little bit yourself. “Here,” Meiling shifts slightly, moving the flag she carries towards you. “You take this. I have to take Flandre to the house, so you'll have to be the flag guard for now,” she explains, and you take the flag from her, then she floats into the air. “Good luck!”

Meiling flies away, and you turn back around, seeing the large tree a small distance away. You crashed down not far from the battleground, but you don't think anyone else noticed you. Good thing too, you were pretty open there for a while. You take to the air and fly over to the base. The battle is in full swing, though things don't look too good. Even though it seems the assault team managed to get behind Yukari's forces, the fact that Yukari's team haven't crossed the perimeter boundary of the area gives them the cover of the garden trees, and they're successfully defending against two fronts, with several magical shields towards the base, and several attacks fighting back against the assault team. On closer inspection, you realize that it looks like part of the assault team had been defeated, as they're missing. Of the original team, only Mokou, Merlin and Youmu remain. You're going to have to intervene, but right now you present a high priority target. Enemy commander carrying the flag, not something you want to enter the fray, so you need a plan. Something that could shut down the battle all together, something Yukari would react to. Something... like a challenge.
>> No. 80102
You call up your reserves of energy, and focus it into a large shot, which you fire towards Youkari's defenses. You immediately rush towards the ground, drawing your sword. The shot hits the defenses and disorients them enough for you to land and face them, prepared for the incoming attack. As if on cue, the shields drop, and a flurry of snowballs are unleashed towards you. With a wide swing of your sword, a wind whips up around you, sending all the snowballs veering off course, scattering the assault before you. Raising the blade and swinging it down cuts through the wind surrounding you, sending a powerful wave forward that results in scattering the bunched defenses.

“A direct challenge!” you shout over the noise of voices and wind. The sound dies out, and everyone simply holds their ground. “One on one, me versus anyone that would stand up for their side.” Silence falls, except for the soft crunching of Yukari's footsteps in the snow at the edge of the garden base. She steps forward from the crowd, carrying her flag. The alarm you set pings as she steps past the perimeter, and stops, holding the flag in one hand, resting her other hand on her hip.

“Commander versus commander,” Yukari says. “It's equal this way, and there's more at stake.” She taps a finger on the staff of the flag. “Like this, we can decide the winner once and for all in a single battle. What do you say?”

---

Feels good man.
>> No. 80163
[x] "I like... both!" Beeline for Yukari.
[x] You'll engage in single combat while your teams play out a slugging match below.
[x] "I'll make things fair and give you a handicap. No incorporeality."
[x] When it becomes clear you're on the defensive, turn and stay invisible. Remain so even if it's clear Yukari can still see you. [x] Try controlling the sword at range with the string.
[x] Attempt to go from invisible to possessing the sword.
[x] Your ultimate goal is to maneuver yourself close enough to possess Yukari.
[x] Remember that the alarm on the flag will go off if Yukari enters your proximity, so don't rely entirely on your senses.
[x] If you get in a tight spot, declare a spellcard.

This will fail spectacularly, but what's really important is that you display sufficient moxie. You're both playing for the crowd. Phasing tricks are too dangerous to rely on, and would look unfair anyway. The reason you're doing it this way is because people like Yuka will get pissed off and bored if they're just waiting on the side-lines, and besides, we don't want to reveal our secrets to everyone.
>> No. 80165
[x] "I like... both!" Beeline for Yukari.
[x] You'll engage in single combat while your teams play out a slugging match below.
[x] "I'll make things fair and give you a handicap. No incorporeality."
[x] When it becomes clear you're on the defensive, turn and stay invisible. Remain so even if it's clear Yukari can still see you. [x] Try controlling the sword at range with the string.
[x] Attempt to go from invisible to possessing the sword.
[x] Your ultimate goal is to maneuver yourself close enough to possess Yukari.
[x] Remember that the alarm on the flag will go off if Yukari enters your proximity, so don't rely entirely on your senses.
[x] If you get in a tight spot, declare a spellcard.

Interesting. If we actually pull it off everyone will be surprised.
>> No. 80168
[x] "I like... both!" Beeline for Yukari.
[x] You'll engage in single combat while your teams play out a slugging match below.
[x] "I'll make things fair and give you a handicap. No incorporeality."
[x] When it becomes clear you're on the defensive, turn and stay invisible. Remain so even if it's clear Yukari can still see you. [x] Try controlling the sword at range with the string.
[x] Attempt to go from invisible to possessing the sword.
[x] Your ultimate goal is to maneuver yourself close enough to possess Yukari.
[x] Remember that the alarm on the flag will go off if Yukari enters your proximity, so don't rely entirely on your senses.
[x] If you get in a tight spot, declare a spellcard.
>> No. 80173
>"No incorporeality."

This will fail miserably.
>> No. 80174
>>80173

Think up something better then.
>> No. 80179
>>80174

It'll work, kind of.

Writing.
>> No. 80188
>>80179

hooray!
>> No. 80191
[x] "I like... both!" Beeline for Yukari.
[x] You'll engage in single combat while your teams play out a slugging match below.
[x] "I'll make things fair and give you a handicap. No incorporeality."
[x] When it becomes clear you're on the defensive, turn and stay invisible. Remain so even if it's clear Yukari can still see you. [x] Try controlling the sword at range with the string.
[x] Attempt to go from invisible to possessing the sword.
[x] Your ultimate goal is to maneuver yourself close enough to possess Yukari.
[x] Remember that the alarm on the flag will go off if Yukari enters your proximity, so don't rely entirely on your senses.
[x] If you get in a tight spot, declare a spellcard.

You mimic Yukari's pose, which gains a grin from her. You reply with a cocky grin of your own.

“I like,” you start, pausing for effect as you tighten your grip on your sword. “Both!” With that, you make a dash at Yukari. Yukari reaches out to the side, and her arm vanishes in mid-air. You don't have time to react when you realize that it's disappearing into a small gap, and you feel a sharp tug on the front of your collar, pulling you off balance and causing you to fall to your hands and knees. You blink for a moment, Yukari's feet are right next to you. Shit! You hop aside just as the end of the flagstaff pierces the air where the back of your head was only a second before. With your retreat, you escape into the air, and Yukari chases after you. As soon as the two of you clear the field, war breaks out again, with your forces having the advantage of dropped defenses. The two of you ascend rapidly, Yukari occasionally closing in for an attack and you retreating out of range and keeping your distance, even though you know that Yukari could reach you at any time if she wanted to.

“I'll give you a handicap, Yukari, for the sake of fair sport,” you say, wearing your cocky grin again. “I won't turn incorporeal.” Yukari smiles in response, and with a wink she's closer to you, and you catch the top of the flagstaff in the chest as she pushes you back with a light hit.

“You might need that in the end,” she says, taking another swing with the staff. You deflect it easily and fly away, causing her to chase you. You keep up the air game a little longer, getting her to follow you, stop, counter her advance, make a swing and gain some distance. After a while, Yukari slows her approach and decides rather to simply fire out a wave of shots at you. It's simple enough to just drop out of the way, but Yukari doesn't move from her spot.

“I think I see what you're up to Kenshiro,” Yukari calls out over a distance. “It's okay if you're scared, I understand!”

You laugh to yourself.

“You've got it wrong, Yukari, I just don't want to hurt a woman as delicate and frail as you!” you call back. You can hear Yukari laugh in reply. Opposed to your taunting Remilia, this has a different feel, and Yukari simply takes it in stride.

“How gentlemanly. It would only be proper for you to be beaten by such a woman!” Yukari says, winking herself in front of you again and swinging the flag at you. You dodge the swing and fall back, fading yourself from sight but not turning immaterial. Yukari simply grins, keeping her eyes on you regardless of how you move. “Nice trick!”

The real trick hasn't begun yet though, as you toy with the ring on your hand. You loop a piece of thread around the handle of your sword from Alice's ring, and release it. The sword floats in mid air, and you direct it away from your body slightly. To your amusement, however, Yukari follows the motion of the sword rather than you. That gives you another idea. You use a short, quiet incantation, something you remember from Alice's memories, and create a second thread from the same ring, and tie the second one to the flag. With that done, you direct it towards the sword. With a bit of concentration, you manage to unhide the flag, and Yukari spots it. She simply smiles though.

“Too obvious,” she says with a smile, inching towards the flag. “Thinking I'd rush in for something like that.” Yukari maintains her slow approach as you yourself circle around behind her. She stops for a second, and turns her head a little, as if checking behind her. Without warning, she spins around, swinging the flag through the air. She hits nothing, then turns just as quickly and dashes for the flag. The sword appears and drives forwards, causing Yukari to stop to block it. You quickly close in behind her, and prepare to grab at her. Yukari winks out of sight, and you feel a hard thump against your back followed by a dull pain and a quick laugh.

“Thought I had you there,” you say, flying ahead and grabbing the flag and sword, turning around to face Yukari. She's got her fan out, fanning herself lightly.

“You almost did, too. I knew the flag was a trap, but I didn't realize you had separated from your sword until I felt a weaker spirit nearby. I thought you were closer though,” she says, shrugging her shoulders a little. “I guess even I can make errors in judgment sometime.” Yukari smiles again, differently from a cocky, competitive grin though. She seems genuinely pleased with something.

“I've still got plenty of tricks up my sleeve,” you say, adjusting your grip on the flag. Yukari simply cocks her head.

“You're after my body, aren't you?” she asks, throwing you off. She gives an amused huff at your reaction and closes her fan. “Thought so. Possess me, and get me tagged out or announce that I lost, and win the game as a hero, or something like that. Right?”

You can only laugh. Figures Yukari would be able to see through you, it was only natural.

“Is winning that important to you?” Yukari asks, lowering her flag.

“If I said no, I would be a liar,” you say, lowering your own defense a bit. Yukari flies forward a little, and you ready yourself a little more.

“Hmm, I think you do, you just don't want to admit it to the enemy,” she says. “After all, if you win, your team will look up to you for it, and you'll gain the respect of all the girls present. 'The man that bested Yukari'. It would give you the edge in chasing their hearts, and it would especially make you look good to Yuyuko. On top of it, I would be forced to make dinner for everyone and be humbled.” You listen to Yukari, and look at the flag in your hand. It's true, if you did win, things would work out good for you.

“But if I win, everyone will simply shrug and say 'Well, it's Yukari, after all',” Yukari says, coming closer still. “Which is why... you should be the one to win.”

You look at Yukari, she's within arms reach now. She holds out her flag to you.

“Yuyuko seems to enjoy having you around, and if you make Yuyuko happy, then you make me happy, and if it makes Yuyuko happy, then I can take a small hit to my reputation for your sake. My only condition is that you never, ever, hurt Yuyuko.” You nod in response, and you grab Yukari's flag.

“I wouldn't dream of it, you have my word,” you reply. With a smile, Yukari releases her flag, turns slightly, and drops from the sky, plummeting to the ground below. You're too stunned to react immediately, all you can do is follow afterwards, entering into the stunned silence of the remnants of the two forces. When they see your two flags, and Yukari laying in the snow looking defeated, a cheer rises over the garden.

***
>> No. 80192
“That's so incredible!” Yuyuko cheers, practically hanging off your shoulder. You smile at her and she takes a step back. The two of you are amid a group of people, having left the garden after the end of the game and gone back to Hakugyokuro. The place is incredibly lively for a mansion in the afterlife, with noise and voices from every part of the house. At the current time, you, Yuyuko, the Prismrivers and a few other members of your team have gathered in a hallway near the kitchen. Yuyuko had been tagged out in the combat while you and Yukari had your battle, so she wasn't there to witness your triumph, but she sure heard about it afterwards.

“I thought I was done for, honestly,” you say, laughing a bit. “I was kind of hoping that I could buy time so the rest of my team could rout hers. I guess I actually ended up beating her though!” You're lying through your teeth, really, but with Yukari having backed up your claim to victory, and the fact that she came falling out of the sky in a way that conveniently bruised the back of her neck, the official story you had concocted was that you used misdirection to close in behind her and hit her good, which ended up knocking her out. Yukari accepted her 'defeat' graciously, and even though she was resigned to cooking alone, many volunteers spoke up wanting to help, leading to a very chaotic scene in the kitchen.

The girls around you chatter idly for the time being, mostly talking about the game and how much fun they had, with a fair amount of secrets held between the teams coming to light as each side revealed the various strategies they had. You've talked to a few past enemies as well, each coming to express their surprise that you were able to win and to congratulate you on your teams performance. Still, despite the mass of people, there are a few faces missing, notably the entirety of the Scarlet Devil mansion is nowhere to be seen. Granted, not everyone is in the same area, but between the kitchen, the connecting hallway and the living room area, the majority of people are in these areas. You have a few people in mind you want to talk to now that the game is over.

“Excuse me for a moment,” you say to the group around you before breaking away. There's still plenty of time before the celebratory feast is ready, so you have plenty of time to talk to whoever you want. Who to look for first, though...

---

Guys! Guys! I think the Namek arc is over!
>> No. 80193
>>80192

[x] Go looking for Komachi, you have a prize to receive.

And it's about time too.
>> No. 80194
[x] Go looking for Komachi, you have a prize to receive.
>> No. 80195
>[x] Go looking for Komachi, you have a prize to receive.

I'm afraid I have absolutely no memory of what this could refer to, or where to even start looking.
>> No. 80198
>>80195

From thread 19

>"Well," Komachi says, planting her scythe into the snow and leaning on it. "If you win this, I might be able to tell you how to do that yourself." You'd like that. Being able to move long distances at will would be quite beneficial, and you're not exactly going to turn down a chance to learn how to escape from the very person you're supposed to be running from. "Well," Komachi says, planting her scythe into the snow and leaning on it. "If you win this, I might be able to tell you how to do that yourself." You'd like that. Being able to move long distances at will would be quite beneficial, and you're not exactly going to turn down a chance to learn how to escape from the very person you're supposed to be running from.
>> No. 80199
Ah, right. I remember it now.
>> No. 80200
[x] Go looking for Komachi, you have a prize to receive.

Going with the flow.
>> No. 80201
3 votes it is then.
>> No. 80205
>>80201

Hooray!
>> No. 80206
[x] Go looking for Komachi, you have a prize to receive.

You remember Komachi promised to teach you the secret to her technique. It would have been handy to have something like that not too long ago, but you won't turn down the chance now, especially when it can still be helpful. Finding Komachi, however, proves to be more difficult than you'd imagine it would be. After searching all the spots you could imagine finding someone under normal circumstances, you start looking through places you wouldn't. It takes a fair amount of time, but you finally find her, curled up in an empty closet towards the back of the mansion, door half open and nursing a bottle of sake. She's not wearing her typical clothes, but rather she's wearing a rather generic looking, if slightly loose, kimono, something you briefly recall there being many of on hand in the mansion for guests.

“Ah, hey!” she calls to you when you slide the door open.

“What are you doing in here?” you ask, confused about her particular choice of location. Komachi laughs nervously, shifting her position a little to face more towards you.

“Well, I've been slacking off for a while now and taking it easy, so my boss is probably pretty pissed at me. If I'm too easy to find, then she'll find me easily and then I'll really be in for it,” she explains, taking a swig from the bottle. “So if I just hide, I won't have to worry, right?”

You smile at her fairly simple explanation, and you laugh inwardly. She's so incredibly lazy, you can't imagine that she would even try to drag you in if she realized that you're who she's supposed to be looking for. No use in testing that theory though, there's business to get down to.
“You said you'd teach me how to manipulate distance if I won,” you say. Komachi recoils in surprise.

“Whoa, no way!You won? Seriously!?” she exclaims, clearly only hearing about it now.

“... How long have you been in that closet?”

Komachi responds with another laugh and stands up. She places the bottle on the ground next to the closet and steps into the middle of the hall. She waves you to her side, and you stand next to her. She loops an arm around your shoulder and points down the hall.

“Okay, now, look towards the end of the hall there,” she says. You follow her finger, to the corner where the hall turns away. In the blink of an eye, you're at the corner, and Komachi lifts her arm and turns. You turn as well, and Komachi replaces her arm. “Now, see the bottle?”

“Yeah,” you reply.

“Take it in, see the bottle, picture the bottle in your head, the area around it, what it look like,” Komachi explains. “It helps sometimes if you close your eyes,” she adds, and you do so. You picture the bottle as instructed, and spend a few moments focusing on it in your mind.

“Okay,” you say.

“Now, feel your spirit within you, or your entire body in your case, reaching out for that bottle, the area around it. Picture a large hand reaching out from your body and grabbing that spot,” she continues, voice sounding serious. You nod and comply, visualizing a large hand emerging from your body and reaching for that spot.

“Okay,” you say again.

“Now, pull it towards you with all of your soul,” she finishes, and you imagine the arm dragging you quickly to that spot. You open your eyes reflexively, and see you're standing over the bottle.

“It's that easy?” you ask surprised. Komachi laughs and kneels to grab the bottle.

“Actually, I cheated. I was the one that moved us again. It's not just as easy as that, but it's how it's done. You'll need to practice it,” Komachi breaks for a chug from the bottle once more. “That's all it takes though once you get it done. So long as you can see where you want to go in your mind, you can pull yourself there. Now I'm going to get back to drinking.” Komachi begins to retreat to the closet, but you stop her, grabbing her upper arm. She looks up at you, from her half crouched position, you have a rather amazing view down her top. You manage to peel your eyes away and refocus on Komachi's face before she notices you staring.

“You know, everyone is inside already, and there are drinks going around. You can join them if you want, you don't have to hide out here,” you say. Komachi stops to consider for a moment, and stands back up after a few seconds.

“I guess I'll go find those drinks then, I'm starting to get bored of drinking alone anyway,” she says, ruffling your hair. “Join me for drinks later!” At that, she blurs away down the hall. Well, with that out of the way, there's some more people you want to talk to.

---

There's quite a few people to talk to I have in mind, though it might not end up with everyone wanting to seek them all out, so whenever it's agreed that after-game chats with individuals are done, votes to skip to the dinner can be made and if they win, then things will carry on.

Of course, there's also good things that could come from speaking to particular people beforehand.
>> No. 80208
>I think the Namek arc is over!

Thank god. I am so fucking sick of Namek.
>> No. 80209
>>80206

[x] Talk to Hina and Nitori, maybe you can wean Nitori off the entertainment a bit if you try hard enough. If worse comes to worse go for a bit of spook factor and frighten her into spending less time lazing around and getting back to inventing.
>> No. 80210
[x] Talk to Hina and Nitori, maybe you can wean Nitori off the entertainment a bit if you try hard enough. If worse comes to worse go for a bit of spook factor and frighten her into spending less time lazing around and getting back to inventing.
>> No. 80219
[x] Talk to Hina and Nitori, maybe you can wean Nitori off the entertainment a bit if you try hard enough. If worse comes to worse go for a bit of spook factor and frighten her into spending less time lazing around and getting back to inventing.
>> No. 80227
[x] Talk to Hina and Nitori, maybe you can wean Nitori off the entertainment a bit if you try hard enough. If worse comes to worse go for a bit of spook factor and frighten her into spending less time lazing around and getting back to inventing.
>> No. 80228
And then votes from the woodwork!

Seriously, fuck Namek.
>> No. 80230
>>80228

Namek drains all wills, not just a humble writefags.
>> No. 80231
Ugh. Wrong day to come home from work feeling like I've been hit by a truck. A truck that's on fire. A non-magical one.

I don't suppose we have enough time to arrange for us to make a dessert?
>> No. 80232
>>80231

Next time we get a voting option I suppose.
>> No. 80233
I suppose, depending on who we talk to we can maybe do dessert at the same time.

Although I thought it would be best if we could've done it with Flan-chan. A little something to show that she's not just good for destroying things. However, I doubt that the Scarlets are out of the picture just yet, so...
>> No. 80245
[x] Talk to Hina and Nitori, maybe you can wean Nitori off the entertainment a bit if you try hard enough. If worse comes to worse go for a bit of spook factor and frighten her into spending less time lazing around and getting back to inventing.

You recall the first meeting you had with Yukari, the things she's said. Nitori regressing from engineering was one of the side effects of your actions, and you feel responsible for causing that. It's only natural you feel you should correct that before it becomes a serious problem. You seek out Nitori next, and if you can't find her, Hina could help you look for her at least.

Of course, it turns out to be fairly easy to find the two of them, in the main living room area. Hina sitting quietly, listening to everyone else, with Nitori in her lap, both of whom are tending to drinks and talking to each other. It's kind of strange to not see Nitori with a cucumber on hand, actually. You walk up to the pair and wave to Hina, and she nods back to you.

“Oh, hey!” Nitori says, sitting forward a little. “That was pretty awesome that you beat Yukari!”

“I was surprised too!” Hina adds in with a smile. “I didn't know you were so strong, it's pretty astounding.”

Ah man, for each time you get praised for it, it feels more and more weird to be congratulated. You simply smile in response though.

“It was a pretty hard battle, really. I won by sheer good fortune,” you say, making sure to cast a glance at Hina. Hina tries to subdue a smile, but it's no good against the now squirming Nitori, who has turned from her position slightly to look at Hina.

“You helped?” she asks. Hina nods a slightly.

“I may have contributed,” she says.

“That aside though, I would like to ask you something, Hina, aside if possible,” you say, deciding to get on with what you came to do. Hina looks a little confused, and Nitori just as much so, but she slides off Hina's lap without question. Hina stands, straightens her dress and steps away from the chair. You walk past, heading into a hallway off to the side of the living room, and Hina quietly follows after you. Once separated from the group, you turn back to your follower.

“I've heard some things about Nitori's past times lately,” you say. Hina brushes aside some hair and looks back down the hall. “That she's been drifting away from engineering, and that Rikako isn't spending as much time around as she normally did.”

Hina looks back at you, then looks down, nervously toying with the ends of her hair.

“It's true,” she says quietly. “It's a little disheartening to tell the truth. I don't know what I can do about it though, Nitori is happy with it though, so...”

“It's not good,” you step in. “Things like this happen to people in the outside as well. People get obsessed with television or video games, they stop doing things they love, stop talking to people. Their health can suffer from it.” At this point, Hina looks quite upset. “I know your relationship is better than ever, which is why I need you to help me with this. I've created ripples by helping you, and it might cause problems further down the road if left unchecked. Right now, it can still be corrected. For your and Nitori's sake, it has to be done.”

Hina looks a little shocked, then her face softens and she bows her head. “I'm thankful you brought this to my attention! I had no idea it would be such a problem, or that it even is such a problem at all!” You nod, and turn to head back out, when a tug at your arm causes you to stop. You look back at Hina, still standing in place.

“Yeah?” you ask, a little confused.

“Thank you,” Hina says, stepping forward and grabbing your arm with hers. “Even after you give me all I could've wanted, you still look out for my happiness and the happiness of others. You are truly a wonderful person,” she shakes slightly, and you realize that she's crying. “Please, help everyone be this happy.” You turn back to Hina and step forward, and she buries her face into your shoulder. You hold her shoulders as she wipes her eyes off on your robe.

“I plan to help as many people as I can,” you say. “I may never have been anyone special in my life, but I plan to make the best of my death. I have the power to change people's lives for the better through a strange twist of fate, so I will do whatever I can to crush the fear and doubt that keeps people from being happy. I don't know why it happened like this, but it's my duty.”

You pull away from Hina. She's not crying anymore, instead she looks really happy, and it causes you to smile as well.

“You may very well be the next God of Happiness,” she says, bowing her head a little again, this time looking slightly embarrassed.

“Let's get back to Nitori now,” you say, and Hina nods, and the two of you return to the chair, where Nitori is waiting.

“I didn't know the two of you were friends,” Nitori says as you approach. “It's kind of surprising.”

“Nitori, I need to talk to you,” Hina says, walking back around the chair. Nitori stands up to let Hina sit, and once she does, she climbs back into her lap and rests her head on Hina's shoulder.

“About what?” Nitori asks cluelessly. Hina looks up at you, then to Nitori.

“I was a little worried about how much time you spend playing games and watching TV, so I talked to Kenshiro about it, and... it's not very good for you,” Hina says. Nitori sits up, looking a little skeptical.

“Really?” she asks, sounding just as skeptical as she looks. “I don't see what's wrong with it.”

Hina stops for a moment to think.

“Kenshiro said that outside technology can radiate a lot of bad waves, and you can get really sick from it,” Hina says.

Wow, okay then. Nitori sits bolt upright with shock.

“What!? Really?” she asks, looking up at you. You're a little on the spot, so you just nod as convincingly as possible. It seems to work, because she turns back to Hina. “How bad is it?”

“Terrible!” Hina states. “It can make your stomach hurt, make you really grouchy and sleepy, and worst of all...” Hina pauses, leaning in. “You can go bald.”

Nitori clutches her hat in shock.

“Ba-! Bald! No!” Nitori cries, practically in a panic now.

“It's okay though!” you say, cutting in to the conversation. “If you limit how much time you spend, the bad waves don't get a high enough concentration to do anything serious. Though... I bet someone as smart with machines like you can make something to reduce the waves even more,” you continue, playing into it entirely. Nitori blinks, then brightens up.

“That's right! I'm sure I could make some kind of protective device to guard against the radiation!” Nitori exclaims, nearly jumping from Hina's lap. “Rikako is really good with science, so she probably has ideas too!”

“You don't need to worry about it right now, though,” Hina says, reaching out to Nitori. “Right now we can just worry about having fun and drinking a little too much. You and Rikako can work on that tomorrow, I can even help you.”

Nitori looks a little upset to not be getting to work immediately, but at the same time relieved. She takes a seat back on Hina's lap.

“It can wait until tomorrow I guess. I'm definitely going to spend a lot less time with it now that I know how dangerous it is. I can't believe I didn't think of such a thing! I've gotten so careless since it all got hooked up,” Nitori says, taking another fill of her cup from a nearby bottle. In the meantime, Hina looks back at you with a smile. Another job well done it seems, and this time you don't think there are any loose ends. Time to move on, there are still more people you're after.

---
>> No. 80247
>>80245

[x] Go find Alice and see if she can get Patchouli for you. You need to discuss Koakuma's latent jealousy issues and nip them in the bud.
>> No. 80248
Other 'loose ends' I can think of would be Marisa and Remilia, although I doubt the latter would be all that easy to deal with. And there WILL be questions about the sword later on.

Also, dessert. Personally, I'd raise it up as a general call to all of your team if they want to make any. Would probably be a good gesture, espically to friends that were on opposite sides. (Ie, Keine and Mokou, the Three Fairies, etc)
>> No. 80250
Oh god, I didn't think anyone was still up to read this after I fucked around reading my past threads to remind myself of shit I forgot.

However, finally being rid of Namek has done much to improve my mood towards writing.
>> No. 80254
[x] Go find Alice and see if she can get Patchouli for you. You need to discuss Koakuma's latent jealousy issues and nip them in the bud.

♪~Taking care of business~♪
>> No. 80255
[x] Go find Alice and see if she can get Patchouli for you. You need to discuss Koakuma's latent jealousy issues and nip them in the bud.
>> No. 80260
[x] Go find Alice and see if she can get Patchouli for you. You need to discuss Koakuma's latent jealousy issues and nip them in the bud.
>> No. 80270
>“Terrible!” Hina states. “It can make your stomach hurt, make you really grouchy and sleepy, and worst of all...” Hina pauses, leaning in. “You can go bald.”

ahahahaha

[x] Go find Alice and see if she can get Patchouli for you. You need to discuss Koakuma's latent jealousy issues and nip them in the bud.
>> No. 80277
[~] Go find Alice and see if she can get Patchouli for you. You need to discuss Koakuma's latent jealousy issues and nip them in the bud.
[z] >>80248 , for whenever we get done with talking to all the Touhoes we want to talk to.
-- (e) Have people with friends on the opposite side personally make a dessert for said friend(s). A handmade apology that tastes delicious will help smooth ruffled feathers, or make them even a little smoother than before, depending on the nature of their relationships.
>> No. 80290
>[x] Go find Alice and see if she can get Patchouli for you. You need to discuss Koakuma's latent jealousy issues and nip them in the bud.
[X] And also about that doll spell.
>> No. 80300
Updating this in a while, just wanted to say before I forgot, that I've gotten ideas for a few more 'lost data' scenarios, though a few of them still haven't gotten to the point where they could happen, so I'm kind of teetering on the edge of whether or not it could happen.
>> No. 80371
[x] Go find Alice and see if she can get Patchouli for you. You need to discuss Koakuma's latent jealousy issues and nip them in the bud.

Next on the list is Patchouli, though Alice would need to be a part of this as well, since she's part of the issue in a sense. Neither of them are on hand in the living room area., and you didn't see either of them in the kitchen. On the other hand, it's not really too difficult to imagine where you could find Patchouli. You head for the library. Sure enough, she's there with Alice, and Koakuma is nowhere to be seen. There is a slight problem, however, as both Patchouli and Alice are asleep. Sitting together on a couch, Patchouli's head is laid on Alice's lap, a book open on the couch next to her. Alice is simply sitting back, eyes closed, with a hand on Patchouli's shoulder. You'd feel kind of bad if you woke them, so you decide to leave and try again later. When you turn around, though, you see Shanghai floating in front of you. You look back at Alice, and see she's got one eye open. You feel a weak push on your shoulder as Shanghai is used to guide you closer to Alice, and you step over quietly.

“Sorry if I woke you,” you say, just barely over a whisper. Alice slowly shakes her head.

“I was already awake,” she says, shifting a little. “I was trying to fall asleep though.”

“And her?” you indicate towards Patchouli. Alice shakes her head.

“She's out, she's not used to so much activity. Why, you need her for something?” It's your turn to shake your head.

“It's okay, I can ask later,” you say, heading back to the door. You give a little wave and exit the library. Well, you'll have to try again later. For now, you should move on to your next objective.

---

Short post.
>> No. 80396
[x] Go see Letty, Cirno, and Dai just for a bit.

Haven't interacted with them much since we'd spirited them away to Hakugyokurou.
>> No. 80401
[x] Go see Letty, Cirno, and Dai and just talk for a bit.
>> No. 80403
[x] Go see Letty, Cirno, and Dai and just talk for a bit.
>> No. 80447
[x] Go see Letty, Cirno, and Dai and just talk for a bit.
>> No. 80451
[x] Go see Letty, Cirno, and Dai just for a bit.
>> No. 80466
[x] Go see Letty, Cirno, and Dai and just talk for a bit.
>> No. 80477
[x] Go see Letty, Cirno, and Dai and just talk for a bit.

You think to find Cirno and Daiyousei. They were the first guests here, after all, and you haven't talked to them much. Letty as well, since she sort of came with them. You start your search for them by heading back to the interior garden, where you had first met Letty. Sure enough the guess pays off, Cirno and Daiyousei seem to be carrying on the snowball fight on their own, which the fight being fairly evenly matched. Cirno's ability to create and fire off snowballs is impressive, but not fast enough to deal with Daiyousei's short range teleporting. Letty sits nearby on the porch, watching the two. Daiyousei notices you first, and then blinks past Cirno, leaving the ice fairy momentarily confused.

“Hello!” Daiyousei says, floating down to the porch. Cirno and Letty turn as well, and both of them nod to your presence.

“Hey, just thought I'd find you three,” you say, walking closer to the garden. You see Letty shift aside a bit, as if she was moving aside for you to walk through. Instead, you drop down to the garden, and take a seat. Cirno and Daiyousei set themselves on the ground ahead. “I'd have thought you two would be tired out after that game. I know a few people are pretty worn,” you say, thinking back to Alice and Patchouli.

“That was nothing!” Cirno boasts. “I can go on for days!” Letty gives a quiet laugh.

“It's true, Cirno's pretty energetic for a fairy,” she says. You can't help but wonder if it's your imagination, but from your position, it looks like Letty is leaning towards you slightly.

“Hey! Are we playing again tomorrow?” Cirno asks, and you lean back slightly, shaking your head.

“Nah, I think this was enough,” you say, not really wanting to have to go through another several months crawl of slow updates and even slower votes another ordeal like that. Besides, you got what you wanted out of it, really. Even if it was pretty much a forfeit.

“Aw,” Cirno whines, looking a little disappointed, but she bounces back quickly. “What's next then?”

“Well, dinner, for one,” you say. “Then everyone is probably going to party themselves to sleep.”

“It sounds pretty lively in there already,” Daiyousei says, looking towards one of the doorways.

“Large gatherings don't really suit me, it gets too cramped and warm,” Letty says, reclining a little herself. “I prefer the comfort of the night sky and a few friends.”

“Both do have their good points,” you say, looking up at the sky. It continues to glow with a faint red light, but it's no longer quite as unsettling as it was at first. “Though this would probably be better with stars.”

“Hmm, it would, wouldn't it,” Letty says, looking up as well. You can see Cirno on the edge of vision look up as well. You're the first one to come back to the garden. Daiyousei looks a little bothered by something.

“Something wrong?” you ask the girl, and she looks back towards the doorway into the mansion.

“Well, I kind of want to go inside and talk with the others as well. I don't get to see this many people at once, so,” Daiyousei looks down, looking embarrassed. “I was hoping I could make more friends. Didn't get to talk to many people during the game.”

“Oh, I could help you there!” Cirno says, fluttering into the air. “I know a lot of people in there, I've played with a lot of them too!” Daiyousei still looks a little nervous, but nods. Cirno looks at Letty, but she just shakes her head.

“I'm going to stay out here and enjoy the cool night,” Letty says, pushing up from the porch and walking into the garden slightly. “You three enjoy yourselves inside.” She must have included you already. You stand up as well as the two fairies float onto the porch, as if they're waiting for you to come with them.

“You sure you want to stay out here alone Letty?” you ask, a little curious as to why she would choose to stay out. Letty just nods and walks into the garden.

“I'll be fine, I like being alone if the conditions are right,” she says. “I don't want to keep you though if you don't want to stay.”

Guess there's probably nothing you can say there. Though, you can likely count on her to still be here later should you need her again. You turn after the fairies and head towards the door. You open it, and the two girls float past, and you enter in behind them, closing the door. Who now were you looking for?

---
>> No. 80482
[x] Yuka. You want a penny for her thoughts.

The frail human just beat Yukari. What now, Yuka?
>> No. 80484
[x] Yuka. You want a penny for her thoughts.
>> No. 80489
[x] Have you and some others start making dessert already.
[x] If Yuyuko is around, maybe suggest she makes Yukari's dessert. Sometimes, 'who' is more important than 'what'.
>> No. 80490
Thought for the day : The most amusing part of the snowball fight we haven't even met yet.

Tenshi more or less caused the entire Scarlet Weather incident because she was bored and wanted something to do. She manages to implement her cunning plan, and...

Not even a day passes and some damn gaijin ghost (Who's so weak that he actually died.) she's never seen before gathers a bunch of Touhous from all over Gensenkyo into a big snowball fight. A snowball fight SHE wasn't in on.

Oh, and he manages to beat Yukari as well, the one who everyone compares themself to.

And has a big feast to top it off.

AND if she thought she had any unique features that make her shine more than we already do, she has a shiny golden sword which is shinier than our dull, pitted one. Except that our little sword here is the the motherfucking Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi. Also known as the Ama-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi. Also known as the JAPAN'S MOST LEGENDARY SWORD, EVER.

She's going to be soooo fucking pissed with us. Hahaha.
>> No. 80562
[x] Yuka. You want a penny for her thoughts.
>> No. 80577
[x] Yuka. You want a penny for her thoughts

That's right. Yuka had some choice words to say about your humanity, and with the fact that you beat Yukari, widely regarded as a powerful youkai, she should have something interesting to say now. At the very least, you can hope to get some kind of response. Now to seek her out.

Actually finding her proves difficult. Given most people's tendency to avoid her, she would stand out in crowds, and as you search the various areas of the mansion, you don't notice Medicine around either. Wherever they are, they're probably together, considering how they seemed to be close to each other. With the house explored, you walk back into the outside garden for a break, and that's when you finally find them. The two of them are sitting in a patch of cleared grass past the rocky walkway surrounding the outside of the mansion, and there are several flowers sprouting around them, despite the cold from the snow. You begin to approach when they both look at you. Yuka seems normal, for Yuka, but Medicine's eyes are glowing an odd blue colour and she looks a bit dazed.

“I'd keep your distance if I were you,” Yuka says, causing you to stop. “These flowers are Medicine's favourites, and they're quite poisonous. Every once in a while she has to sit down and 'recharge', or else her poison will flake off and she'll be just another forgotten doll.” You look back at Medicine. Is that what's happening right now? It would explain why she looks like she does. “What do you want,” Yuka says, before you can say anything.

“Uh, well,” your voice wavers a bit. Yuka is still intimidating, probably more so now because she's no longer technically 'part of the team', and that simple fact alone makes you a little more nervous. Not to mention the fact that you did essentially come to brag. “I was just wondering, you said you thought I was a frail human, but I beat Yukari in a one on one battle.” Yuka snorts a laugh back at that, and turns her head to you.

“Is that something to be proud of? You think of it as some kind of miraculous achievement for you, but wouldn't it just be more likely that in her old age, she became weak?” Yuka asks, shifting her position slightly. Something about that makes you uncomfortable. “Beating Yukari, that youkai that forgot how to kill, even that shrine maiden and witch have done that. The vampire girl's dog could beat her, and she lost to both Reimu and Marisa as well. Is she really so strong?” Yuka smiles at you again, her same murderous smile.

“Then if Yukari is weak, show me what a real youkai's strength is like,” you say, balling your hands up. It's a ballsy challenge, you know, but you can't simply accept her tone. Yuka's smile widens, and she begins to laugh, a quiet, almost sobbing laugh at first that quickly grow into a mad cackle. You're starting to regret opening your mou- There is a flash of light and a pain in your face, as well as several stinging pains in your ankles. You only barely recognize Yuka's face at such a close range. Did she-

You're thrust into the air by a powerful hand clasped at your collar, and before you can even think, you're airborne for only a second before you hit something hard with a heavy thud. In an instant, a piercing pain ripples through your chest, and Yuka's face is mere inches from yours, a devilish smile on her face. Her hand pulls back, and something grabs the side of your head and pulls down into another flash of light. A sharp pain in your side and you're airborne again, until you're met with the rusting sound of stones and hundreds of tiny pains in your hands and face. What just happened? How many times did you just get hit? You try to roll over, your head is spinning, and you see Yuka holding a large white parasol. No, it's a large white flower, and it closes up in her hand. After only a second, it balloons in size and opens again, revealing a second Yuka, from the waist up, disheveled hair hanging in her face. Both Yukas raise their hands towards you, and a brilliant light quickly fills their hands. You can only think of one reaction, and that's to immaterialize immediately.

No sooner do you fade out than a pair of columns of light tear into the ground you occupy. You fly out of the spot unharmed, but still feeling dull throbs of pain even immaterial. Both Yuka close their hands, the beams cutting off, and the one emerging from the oversized flower shrinks and curls, regressing back into the stem. The flower itself begins to shrink afterwards, until it vanishes. Yuka simply laughs again, an insane sounding giggle.

“Terrifying, isn't it? This power? This true strength,” she says as you fade back into the material world. “This is what everyone else lacks. They lack the killer intent, they've become soft. I still haven't, I remain pure, uncorrupted by the weakness of human hearts.” Yuka turns away, walking back to the patch of flowers. She kneels next to Medicine and shakes her, and Medicine seems to shiver a bit and start moving again.

“Yuka, I'm awake already?” Medicine asks, sounding a little confused.

“For now, we're going back home for now. Come,” Yuka says, helping the smaller girl to her feet. She also grabs a few of the flowers, but rather than breaking them off, they seem to simply melt into her hand, while the rest of the flowers simply wither away in a matter of seconds. Yuka looks back to you as she stands and subsequently lifts into the air with Medicine in tow. “And you. If you ever want to consider yourself strong, return to life and fight me as a mortal. I'll kill you as many times as it takes for you to understand,” she says, wearing her maniacal grin once more. At that, she flies off towards the stairs at the edge of the garden and leaves. It's not until a few seconds later that someone comes outside, looking around confused, Youmu.

“What happened? Sounded like a fight,” she says, sounding a little worried when she sees a patch of scorched and steaming stones.

“Yuka,” you say, turning a glance to Youmu. She seems to understand.

“Are you okay?” she asks, sounding concerned. “You're not going to get out of training even if you're not.”

“I'll be fine,” you say, thankful maybe for the first time that you can't die again. “I provoked her, actually. I guess I deserve it.” Youmu simply sighs and drops her head.

“You're something else. Most people stay away from her. She's dangerous,” Youmu says, turning back to the door, shooing away a gathering crowd of girls that had apparently come along behind her. You start towards the house again yourself. Despite what just happened, you're not in too bad shape. You can still look for others you have unfinished business with if you wanted.

---
>> No. 80581
Yeah, could see THAT one coming.

Various possiblities :

[ ] See if Flandre is alright.
-[ ] If she's down, cheer her up. She might feel a bit of a grudge and say it's not fair, if so tell her that sometimes she needs to be the Big Sister. Offer to be her Big Brother if she's scared.

[ ] Start dessert. Some specifics already given.
>> No. 80585
>>80581

Flandre and the rest of SDM (except Patchy) went home.

[x] After that brief skirmish, you need a break. Go get some tea and chill with Reimu.
>> No. 80588
I'm certain she said she was going inside, not home.
>> No. 80646
>>80490
Christ. Now we know why she's always so pissy.

Shit will be so cash.
>> No. 80725
>>80588

She said that when she stoped playing. When the game ended, she wen home.
>> No. 80755
SDM Cast is still at Hakugyokuro.
>> No. 80775
In that case:

[x] Find Marisa. Inform her of what happened between Flandre and Remilia. Ask if she'd be willing to take Flan in while the situation with her sister blows over.
[x] If not, tell Flan that if she's not welcome at her sister's house for the time being, that Yuyuko loves to have guests stay over. She can also show her sister just how self-sufficient and adult she can be.

I think being with Flan might Marisa's depression, since Alice's present detachment has exacerbated it. Chillaxing with Reimu can wait.
>> No. 80776
[x] Skip to the feast.
>> No. 80777
>>80775
>I think being with Flan might Marisa's depression,
Did you actually manage to accidentally your verb?
>> No. 80781
And now the votes are all split again, ffff.
>> No. 80782
[x] Find Marisa. Inform her of what happened between Flandre and Remilia. Ask if she'd be willing to take Flan in while the situation with her sister blows over.
[x] If not, tell Flan that if she's not welcome at her sister's house for the time being, that Yuyuko loves to have guests stay over. She can also show her sister just how self-sufficient and adult she can be.
>> No. 80785
File 123785061556.png - (56.12KB , 396x343 , hunter.png ) [iqdb]
80785
Pouncing on this now before votes disappear again.
>> No. 80810
>>80785

hooray!
>> No. 80812
[x] Find Marisa. Inform her of what happened between Flandre and Remilia. Ask if she'd be willing to take Flan in while the situation with her sister blows over.
[x] If not, tell Flan that if she's not welcome at her sister's house for the time being, that Yuyuko loves to have guests stay over. She can also show her sister just how self-sufficient and adult she can be.

Your mind wanders to Flandre, and what happened between her and Remilia. What happened had been somewhat kept under wraps from most of the others at the mansion, though there are some in the know. Remilia and Flandre are set up in two different rooms, on different ends of the grounds. As it is now, Flandre seems to have been given the boot by Remilia, and you're a little stuck for what to do there. Maybe you should find someone that could take her in? As you're thinking, Marisa walks past you. Well, might be worth a shot.

“Hey, Marisa,” you call to her. She stops and turns around, looking curious.

“Hm? You need something?” she asks.

“I know this might be a little sudden,” you say, while simultaneously trying to slip the sword at your side out of sight. “But, do you think you could take care of someone for me? As in, keep them at your house for a while?” Marisa looks a little skeptical.

“Why would I want to do that?” she asks, sounding a little annoyed at the idea.

“Well, Remilia kicked Flandre out, and she's been injured heavily,” you start. Marisa simply shakes her head.

“No way. I don't want to get into the middle of this, besides, having Flandre around would be a bit distracting, not to mention dangerous. My house isn't exactly fit for anyone but me.”

Well, so much for that then.

“Alright, sorry to bug you with that,” you say, and you step past her, heading down the nearest hall. You hope Marisa hadn't noticed the sword yet either. Doesn't sound like anyone is following you though. You decide to head to Flandre's room to check in on her. The walk takes a few minutes, being that Remilia was the first back and had first choice of rooms, Flandre's is on the other side of the manor. You stop to knock on the door, and a few seconds afterwards, Meiling slides the door open.

“Ah, hello,” she says, stepping back. “Here to check on us?” You nod.

“I was wondering how she's doing,” you say, entering the room. Meiling walks back over to the bed. Flandre is on top of it, dressed in one of the smaller guest kimono. The chest is open, however, exposing the bandages across her chest. She seems to be asleep.

“She's asleep right now,” Meiling says, taking a seat next to the bed. “She'll be asleep for a while too, at least until the wound closes more.” Meiling runs her fingers over the red spot in the center of Flandre's torso. “She'll need to heal until at least tomorrow.”

“That long? I thought Vampires would heal quicker,” you say, scratching your head a little. “At least, that's how it would seem.”

“Vampires are a lot like youkai. Normal wounds are nothing to them, but wounds from other youkai take a long time to heal, even if they're no more fatal,” Meiling explains, leaning back to the chair. “I'm more worried about where Flandre will stay since Remilia won't take her back.”

“She still hasn't budged on that, huh,” you say, looking at Flandre. You're kind of stuck now. You don't exactly have anywhere you could think to have her stay, other than here. Guess that's the only option then. “She could stay here then. I don't think Yuyuko will mind, and I'd like to keep an eye on her myself as well.” Meiling looks up at you with surprise, then looks down.

“If that's the case, then I want to stay here too,” she says. Now it's your turn to be surprised.

“Why's that?”

“Well, Flandre's never had to be alone. She's always lived with Remilia, and she only really knows the people around her there. If someone wasn't here that she knew, I think she'd be really scared,” Meiling says. “I'm also closest to her, so it's best if I'm here for her.”

“What about Remilia?” you ask, a little worried about how she would think of this. Meiling's face darkens.

“Remilia did this to Flandre. I valued my position at her house but... I don't think I can serve a Remilia like that,” she says firmly. She looks back up to you. “If you need my support at all, I'll give it. Whatever you need of me to help Flandre.” You nod after a few moments.

“You can count on it,” you say, stepping back to the door. “I'll make arrangements for the two of you.” At that, you leave. Not much point to stay any longer. You make a mental note to check in with Yuyuko about this later, though you think it could be fine either way, you should at least let her know. You start to smell the food being made, and realize that it's been a while since it was started. Still plenty of time to talk to others, but dinnertime is closing in.

---

If it weren't for the fact I need the internet to update, I think I'd be much better off disconnecting it entirely so I stop getting distracted.
>> No. 80816
[x] Share a cup of tea with Reimu.
[x] Tell her the truth about Yukari's "loss" and ask if it's because she genuinely cares for Yuyuko, or is it more likely that it's to extort you in the future?
[x] Ask her if she has any advice on how to deal with Yukari in the future.
>> No. 80817
>>80812

[x] Go see Yuyuko about arranging a placement for Meiling and Flandre.
>> No. 80818
[x] Go see Yuyuko about arranging a placement for Meiling and Flandre.
>> No. 80819
[x] Go see Yuyuko about arranging a placement for Meiling and Flandre.

Meiling and Flandre get a fresh start in life/unlife.
>> No. 80832
[x] Go see Yuyuko about arranging a placement for Meiling and Flandre.

Ah, might as well get things settled now, no use putting it off. Yuyuko is pretty easy to find. The group you left behind in the hall had migrated into the kitchen, and Yuyuko spends her time floating around the room, watching the people cook and occasionally stealing a bit of something to eat. Her eyes are practically shining with excitement at the growing meal. It takes a bit of time, but you eventually manage to catch her attention, and she floats over to you with a smile on her face and lowers herself a little, through she doesn't come down to the ground.

“I have something I want to ask you,” you say. She nods her head and rolls to the side.

“Alright then!” she replies happily.

“It's kind of serious, actually,” you continue. Yuyuko's smile takes a bit of a confused turn, but she does lower herself to the ground now.

“What is it?”

“Well, during the game, there was a bit of an issue between the Scarlets,” you say, calling up the memory for Yuyuko. Of the people in the house, she's one of the few truly aware of what happened. Her smile doesn't fade away though, you're not sure if she's simply keeping it for the sake of appearances however. “Flandre isn't allowed to stay with Remilia any more, and so-” Yuyuko cuts you off by placing a finger on your lips.

“It's okay,” she says. “I wouldn't mind having her around until we figure something out. She's technically dead anyway, so she should be here to begin with,” Yuyuko jokes.

“Meiling wants to stay too, to keep an eye on Flandre and make her comfortable,” you say. Yuyuko nods.

“Of course they can both stay, it would be great to have new friends around. Plus,” Yuyuko's smile takes on a strange quality. “I bet Meiling can cook something really delicious!” You smile at that comment yourself. It sure is something she would think about. Yuyuko floats up once again.

“I'll go tell them then,” you say, and turn to leave. Yuyuko stops you, and floats past.

“I'll tell them for you, you go have fun,” she says, and not giving you a chance to reply she floats off. Guess that settles that then. Who else is there?

---
>> No. 80833
[] Let out a mighty roar and then start thrashing people left and right.
>> No. 80834
>>80832

[x] Go check out how the Moriya Shrine crew are doing and chat with them for a bit.
>> No. 80836
>>80833

I smiled.
>> No. 80837
[x] Go check out how the Moriya Shrine crew are doing and chat with them for a bit.

I'm really glad we're out the Snowball slump.
>> No. 80838
>[] Let out a mighty roar and then start thrashing people left and right.

ξ・∀・)

>Plus,” Yuyuko's smile takes on a strange quality. “I bet Meiling can cook something really delicious!”

How serendipitous!
>> No. 80839
[x] Go check out how the Moriya Shrine crew are doing and chat with them for a bit.
>> No. 80844
>I'm really glad we're out the Snowball slump.

I'm sure we all are. As soon as I realized it was over I pretty much came.

Now, if only I can get up to Kenshiro-level update speed like Soltindir...
>> No. 80846
[x] Stay in the kitchen and help Yukari and the rest.
[x] More Hawaiian Pizza is needed.
>> No. 80848
[x] Stay in the kitchen and help Yukari and the rest.
[x] More Hawaiian Pizza is needed.

yes.
>> No. 80853
[x] Go check out how the Moriya Shrine crew are doing and chat with them for a bit.

Next on your mind is Sanae and the others from the shrine, though you don't have to go very far for that. Sanae is helping with the cooking, but she seems a bit too busy to talk at the moment working alongside Yukari. Suwako and Kanako both seem to be relatively free to talk, sitting at a nearby island counter peeling potatoes alongside Momizi. You head over to them just as they finish off the potatoes they had on hand.

“Perfect timing it seems,” you say as you close to the counter. Momizi hops up and picks up the basket of peeled potatoes and carries them off, leaving the two Goddesses. Good enough then. “I've been going around meeting people for the last while, I didn't get a chance to talk to a whole of of people before the game or during the break, so I didn't really get to properly meet everyone that's shown up. I'm Kenshiro, and you two would be?”

Kanako turns her head to Suwako, who seems to be smiling over something. When Suwako shows no sign of responding to either of you, Kanako sighs and turns back.

“Sorry, is seems Suwako's a bit spaced out right now over something,” she says, reaching a hand out to you. You take it and give her a firm handshake. “I'm Kanako Yasaka, Goddess of the Moriya shrine. This is Suwako Kotiya, she's a friend,” Kanako says. You notice a bit of a pause before friend, as if she was going to say something else.

“Nice to meet you two,” you say, and Kanako stands up.

“Sorry to cut you off like this, but I have to throw out these peels,” she says, picking up a bowl of said skin peels. Almost as soon as she steps away from the counter, Suwako turns her head to look at Kanako, then content she's not watching, leans forward over the counter.

“Hey! You're the one that possessed Hina, right?” she asks, nearly causing you to have a heart attack. You glance around quickly, afraid someone might have heard that. How could she know something like that? “Haha! I'm right aren't I? You have the same energy, after all.”

“Don't tell anyone,” you respond, leaning over the counter yourself. “I don't think anyone knows who I am other than those that need to and I prefer to keep it that way.”

“Don't worry! I won't tell anyone, but- oh,” she cuts herself off, looking back at Kanako. For a second, her eyes kind of half close, and at the same moment, there's a clatter and a few choice curses from Kanako. Apparently she dropped the bowl of peels, and is now picking them up by hand to throw them out. “Anyway, I have a favour to ask.” You look back at Suwako, a little curious as to what she has planned.

“And that is?” you ask.

“Well, I don't want to ask you here, but do you agree to help?” she replies with another question. You don't really want to get into something without knowing what's going on, but it can't really hurt. “You can back out later if you want.” Oh, well in that case.

“I guess I could help,” you say. Suwako sits back with a smile.

“Great! Come by the mountain shrine sometime, you already know where to find me,” she says with a grin, then goes right back to the same position and expression she had just as Kanako comes back over and takes a seat again, sighing heavily.

“I dropped the peels,” she says, slumping forward on the counter slightly. “You'd think I'd have a bit less trouble with a bowl of potato skins.”

“Accidents happen,” you say, trying to cheer her up a little. Kanako only grumbles.

“We should get Hina in here to keep watch for anything that could cause a problem,” Kanako mumbles. “Anyway, where were we again...”

You hang out in the kitchen for a short while, talking to Kanako. After confirming you're an outsider, she gives you a brief explanation of the mountain, with a brief description of it's notable inhabitants, then gets into the history and importance of the shrine itself, throwing in a good bit of self-praise as she goes on. You don't try to stop her, despite knowing most of what she is saying thanks to Hina's memories. Instead, you sit and listen patiently. The one sided conversation ends when Sanae calls for Kanako and Suwako's help, and she bids you farewell and sets off to help. You get ready to head off yourself, Suwako breaking her pose for a moment to give you a small nod, then hopping off the stool and going to assist as well. You exit the kitchen, wondering who you should go look for next.

---
>> No. 80858
[x] Stay in the kitchen and help Yukari and the rest.
[x] More Hawaiian Pizza is needed.
>> No. 80861
[x] Stay in the kitchen and help Yukari and the rest.
[x] More Hawaiian Pizza is needed.
>> No. 80864
I think >>80816 had the right idea.

[x] Share a cup of tea with Reimu.
[x] Tell her the truth about Yukari's "loss" and ask if it's because she genuinely cares for Yuyuko, or is it more likely that it's to extort you in the future?
[x] Ask her if she has any advice on how to deal with Yukari in the future.
>> No. 80866
[x] Stay in the kitchen and help Yukari and the rest.
[x] More Hawaiian Pizza is needed.
>> No. 80868
[x] Stay in the kitchen and help Yukari and the rest.
[x] More Hawaiian Pizza is needed.
>> No. 80876
[x] Stay in the kitchen and help Yukari and the rest.
[x] More Hawaiian Pizza is needed.

AFTER THE DESSERT AND STUFF, WHEN WE CAN CATCH REIMU ALONE:
[x] >>80864

>Hawaiian Pizza
You... you remembered my write-in? I'm so happy... ;_;

>>80832
Damn, it'll be like another SDM.

-Meiling at the gates
-srs bsns silver-haired girl with bladed weapons tending to the place and the mistress of the place
-The same fairies playing around
-A big house
-Absurdly powerful woman in charge

Only difference is no lake, more trees, no Patchy, and SUDDENLY, EVERYTHING IS JAPANESE

Poor Flan's going to become a weeaboo after getting used to Eastern-style stuff.

Also, I'm worried about something else:
Anyone remember what happened the last time a protagonist asked Yuyuko to take in Meiling?
>> No. 80877
>Anyone remember what happened the last time a protagonist asked Yuyuko to take in Meiling?

Refresh my memory.
>> No. 80878
>>80876
I've deleted and edited that damn post 4 or 5 times now, so I won't keep doing that.

Just wanted to add the Suwako and Kanako ... do not seem to be the best of friends. Suwako's screwing with Kanako, and Kanako likes to just fucking talk a lot. Maybe the earth goddess is feeling resentful?
>> No. 80879
>>80877
>Refresh my memory.
Meiling wiped the floor with Fairynon utterly. IIRC she either chi fireballs us, or punches her through several walls.

She also fightes the shit out of Hakugyokurou itself.
>> No. 80880
>>80877
RaAN. You can (and should) read it in the archive if you haven't before, but suffice it to say mindfuck abounded.
>> No. 80884
>>80879

And that was after Nameless Fairy capped her in the head.
>> No. 80910
>>80878

Suwako was buying time before Kanako got back.
>> No. 80915
[x] Stay in the kitchen and help Yukari and the rest.
[x] More Hawaiian Pizza is needed.

AFTER THE DESSERT AND STUFF, WHEN WE CAN CATCH REIMU ALONE:
[x] >>80864
>> No. 80918
>>80884
Yeah, but Meiling got better didn't she?

Damn, I want to reread RaAN now.
>> No. 80923
[x] Stay in the kitchen and help Yukari and the rest.
[x] More Hawaiian Pizza is needed.

Since you're here, you figure you might as well lend a hand with food preparations, and you could even throw together another couple of pizzas to add to the feast being prepared. At the moment though, the kitchen is already nearly overflowing with activity, and the stoves already seem to be at full capacity, so all you can really do it prepare the pizzas for now. You work your way around the crowd to gather the ingredients you need, and along the way you manage to get some curious glances. You find some open counter to work with, and get to the task. You increase the proportions you used before, since you'll be feeding around 50 people and you want at least everyone to have a slice, if one large pizza can be cut into 16 slices well enough, you'll need at least 3 of the same size, and one smaller one. Not that you're short on ingredients, but working alone it would take a bit of time. You get started on the first crust, wadding up a large ball of dough and dropping it on the counter, flattening it out and working it into a large circle. Before you can finish the first one, Chen happens along, and takes an interest in what you're doing.

“Would you like to help me?” you ask her. She looks up at you, looking lost in thought for a moment.

“What are you making?” she asks.

“I'm going to make some pizzas,” you answer, completing the first crust and tearing out another lump of dough. “I'm making the crusts right now.” Chen hums in thought, watching you work the dough once more as you begin to form the second crust.

“It has to be thin like that?” she asks as the second crust begins to take shape. You nod.

“It's how it's made. Once it's cooked though it'll get crunchy,” you explain. Chen's face scrunches up a bit. “Of course, there'll be toppings on it, not just the crust alone. There's tomato sauce, cheese, and on this, ham and pineapple.” Chen brightens up a little at that.

“Pineapple? So it's sweet?”

“A bit, yeah. It gives it a really good taste. You can put pretty much anything on a pizza, actually,” you say, and you're about to start listing the various toppings you know when you stop. Chen seems to have slightly childish tastes, so she probably wouldn't care to hear about vegetables. “Sausage, hamburger, chicken, some people even get small fish on theirs.” Chen's eyes light up further. Predictable! You finish rolling out the second crust and gather more dough, then you gather up the rest and place it in front of Chen.

“Hmm?” she looks up at you questioningly.

“Watch what I do and follow along,” you say, taking your wad of dough and flattening it out. Chen follows your actions fairly well. You start to spread the dough and flatten it more when a problem arises in the form of Chen's nails. She's scratching up the dough a little, though she seems to be trying to keep from tearing straight through it. “Don't your nails ever bother you being that long?” Chen looks pretty concentrated on stretching out her dough.

“I don't usually do things like this,” she says. “I don't really have too many problems unless I have to pick up something small.” You continue to work, until the third crust has finished. Chen has fallen behind a little, since she had to roll the crust differently. At this point, Ran comes up beside you, apparently taking a break for a moment.

“Teaching Chen how to cook?” she asks, looking a little amused.

“Ah, a little I guess. She's helping me right now with these crusts, and I was going to have her help with the toppings next,” you say, looking at Chen. She's brightened up since Ran came along.

“Mind if I lend a hand then?” Ran asks, looking over the crusts. “You making some kind of pie?”

“Sort of, I guess,” you say. Well, it's called pizza pie, isn't it? “It's pizza.” Ran nods, looking back at the crusts.

“Pizza, I actually haven't made one before. The only time I've had it was when Yukari brought one back from the outside,” Ran says, looking over the rest of the counter. You take the sauce now, and ladle a good amount onto the first crust and spread it around. You pass the sauce down to Ran, and she repeats what you did. “Like that?”

“Pretty much. I'm no professional myself either, though I have a fair amount of experience making food,” you say. Ran smiles at that.

“I'm used to cooking in general, so even unknown foods can be pretty easy to make if I have a recipe or guide,” she says, and you bring along the toppings. In the mean time, Ran spreads sauce across the other two crusts. You begin with cheese, and both Ran and Chen take part, sprinkling cheese onto other crusts. Working like this, the time it would have taken to go alone is drastically shortened. For enver having made it before, Ran's clearly proved to be proficient in culinary arts by preparing two pizzas herself in the time it took you to finish one. Chen's not to bad either, though some extra time is needed to spread out the toppings a tad bit more than she had initially spread them. With the work done, all that was needed was to put them in an oven. They're still in use though, so all that can be done is to let them sit until room is available. With that done, you instruct Ran on the temperature and time needed to cook, and she promises to get them cooking as soon as possible. You admit that you'd like to stay and help, but Ran explicitly tells you they don't need any more help, the kitchen is already at capacity, and that you should just go relax and wait. You catch a glimpse of Yukari looking back at you over her shoulder, and decide it's probably best not to get in their way. Besides, if Ran is as good at cooking as she seems to be, you'd probably just be more of a hindrance than a help.

The whole process has taken a fair amount of time, and dinner draws ever nearer. There's still some time left before it's ready to finish any business that remains.

---
>> No. 80931
>>80923

[x] Go join Komachi for a bit of drinking.
>> No. 80937
[x] Go join Komachi for a bit of drinking.
>> No. 80952
[x] Go join Komachi for a bit of drinking.
>> No. 80958
[x] Find Mokou, tell her Kaguya is looking for her. Find Kaguya, tell her Mokou is looking for her. Sit back and watch.
>> No. 80961
[x] Go join Komachi for a bit of drinking.
>> No. 80970
[x]Go get some tea and chill with Reimu.
>> No. 80983
[X] The dessert option that kept on coming up previously in the thread
>> No. 81008
>[x]Go get some tea and chill with Reimu.

After dinner

>[X] The dessert option that kept on coming up previously in the thread

Kitchen is at full capacity.

[x] Go join Komachi for a bit of drinking.
>> No. 81036
[x] Go join Komachi for a bit of drinking.

Come to think of it though, you can't really think of anyone else you might have wanted to talk to. Not off the top of your head at least. You do recall that Komachi had asked you to have some drinks with her though, so might as well take up that offer now. You figure she'd be the easiest to find in the living room, and your guess pays off. Komachi is there along with Suika, Rikako and Mokou. Sure enough, Komachi greets you with a wave when she sees you.

“Hey, coming for those drinks already?” she asks as you reach the table. There's a few empty seats, so you take one.

“Might as well, good way to spend some time at least,” you say as Mokou slides an empty cup towards you. You grab one of the bottle on the table and fill your cup. You pick it up, and at the same time Suika holds up her gourd.

“How about a toast? I heard you did pretty well out there, beating Yukari,” Suika says. Mokou raises her cup next.

“I have to admit, I thought it was pretty impressive that you took someone like her down. I didn't think you had it,” she says, smirking. “Guess there's a few things I still haven't seen in my life.” Rikako and Komachi follow along, and after a short cheer, you take a drink.

“Things got kind of crazy towards the end there,” Mokou says as she lowers her cup away. “Aside from you, I think the second most impressive thing was that Ruukoto girl.” Rikako laughs a bit, shaking her head.

“It was even more surprising for me, I didn't know a robot like that was around in Gensokyo. Especially not something with that kind of firepower,” Rikako says, looking down. “I'd like to get a chance to look at her sometime.” You can't help but feel that you missed something really incredible.

“What'd she do anyway?” you ask, wanting to sate your curiosity.

“I guess you missed it,” Rikako says. “But she changed, she had some kind of laser system, and she shot down all sorts of attacks. Between her and Mokou we had a hard time getting any hits on anyone.” You look over at Mokou, smiling to herself.

“I wish I'd have been there to see that,” Komachi says, draining her cup in a single go.

The conversation shifts from there into more idle chatter, recent events and various happenings in Gensokyo, most of which go over your head. You have a slight tense moment when Komachi brings up her currently fruitless hunt for an escaped spirit, and you have to carry along with the subject. Over a few minutes, the chatter turns to drinking games, which prove to be too much for you in comparison. Not that you get drunk, thankfully due to your ghost physiology, but rather that you're a frequent loser in comparison to the obviously far more practiced drinkers. With no clear sign of an end, and not particularly wanting to interrupt their fun, you simply excuse yourself, thanking them for the fun and head off. You've spent quite a good deal of time there, however, and the time to eat is nearly upon you. You should still have time for one or two more stops, should you have anyone else to speak to.

---

Delayed by chores and Chapter 7 of Valkyria Chronicles.
>> No. 81038
>>81036

[x] Go talk to Aya and Momizi.
>> No. 81040
[x] Go talk to Aya and Momizi.

BREAKING NEWS! GHOST BEATS GAP YOUKAI!
>> No. 81041
[x] Go talk to Aya and Momizi.
>> No. 81042
[x] Go talk to Aya and Momizi.
>> No. 81060
[x] Go talk to Aya and Momizi.

Come to think of it, Aya would probably want to run some kind of story on this event, and more likely the 'hero' of it all. You might as well nip it in the bud by going to her first. She happens to be in the living room, off to the other side of the room with Minoriko. You head over.

“What do you mean you won't write a piece on it?” Minoriko whines as you approach. Aya looks past her to see you, gives you a brief nod, then looks back to the girl in front of her. Minoriko doesn't seem to realize you're there.

“I'm not going to write a story about winter trying to take over Gensokyo early because it's unrealistic,” Aya says, shrugging. “Besides, the only place I've seen snow yet is here.”

“And why not here? How many people come here anyway?” Minoriko continues, not seeming to want to let the subject rest. Aya shrugs again and flaps her fan lightly towards her face.

“Not my concern, besides I have a better article waiting,” Aya says with a grin. Minoriko finally turns around and sees you, then grimaces a bit before sulking off. Aya sighs as the girl walks away. “Ayayaya, troubling girl.”

“What was that about again?” you ask. “Winter coming earlier?”

“Oh, she thinks Letty is trying to take over Gensokyo and force winter to come. Minoriko and her sisters are spirits of Autumn, so they have a bit of an interest in the well being of their season,” Aya says, leaning against the wall. “She gets worked up any time something even relatively minor changes. If the temperature is off, if the weather shifts too much in one direction. She even gets irritated if the villagers don't pay a certain tribute to her every year. She's a bit of a handful.”

“Sounds like a hassle, really,” you say, looking behind you to see Minoriko off talking to another girl, one you saw her pair up with earlier.

“To the point though,” Aya says, pushing away from the wall and producing a pen and pad of paper from apparently nowhere. “The real point of interest in all this, the outsider ghost that beat Yukari. That'll create a real buzz in the news, make you something like a celebrity overnight!”

“That sounds like a hassle too,” you admit. While having the respect of others when it comes to relations, too much fame could be detrimental to your desire to overall stay incognito. Too much attention could be a bad thing.

“It won't be a bother!” Aya says, stepping closer. “Think about it though! Everyone that has a problem they can't explain throws their blame on Yukari, so if someone comes along and shows they can defeat her, people will have someone new to look up to, right?”

“That's the thing though, I'm not entirely sure I want that attention,” you say plainly. Aya steps back a bit and cocks her head to the side.

“Why's that? I thought everyone would enjoy being famous,” she says questioningly. You can't outright admit to her the reason for it, can you? If she prints it, it could ruin your future attempts. Someone starts acting a little unusual, people might suspect it's you, and the effect will be ruined. Not only that, but all the work you've done so far could be undone if the ones you've helped start to suspect it was you that did it all.

“I just really don't want that kind of attention, really,” you say, pushing your point. Aya pouts a bit and leans back against the wall, scratching her head with her pen.

“Mmm, I was hoping for an interview or something, but I guess I could just write the bare facts,” she mumbles to herself, jotting a new things in her book. “Shame you won't help me out with this, but...” she trails off into a smile. “You could make it up to me later.”

“How's that?”

“You'll make some other news stories for me to cover, something sensational!” she says. “How about it?” You sigh to yourself. That sounds even worse, though you can't help but feel a nagging tug at the back of your mind that if you continue to brush her off she'll just make up something to write about you in an attempt to get revenge. Seems like one of Hina's memories.

“Fine, I'll help you out there, later though,” you say. Aya seems to cheer up at that, and slumps to the ground, writing something more in her book.

“Alright! I'll expect you at my office in the Youkai Mountain, say, tomorrow morning,” she says. You shake your head.

“Afternoon, or no deal,” you say. You have obligations in the morning, plus the last thing you want is to have to deal with Aya immediately. It also gives you enough time to come up with some way to get out of it all together.

“Fine fine!” Aya cheers. “I'm going to get started on part of my article right now then, before I forget.”

How can she get started on an article if the subject hasn't happened yet? Actually, you feel it's best you didn't think about it after all. Dinner is nearly ready, so you only have a few minutes left before everyone is gathered.

---
>> No. 81063
[x] Go see Wriggle.
>> No. 81065
[x] Go see Wriggle.
>> No. 81067
[x] Go see Wriggle.
>> No. 81080
[x] Go see Wriggle.

Why not?
>> No. 81114
[x] Go see Wriggle.

With the smell of food in the air, noticeably as well the smell of the pizza causing a minor commotion, everyone's starting to get even more excited as dinnertime approaches. Which is why Wriggle seems to stand out the most, sitting quietly in a corner of the room. A few other people are gathered near her, most notably Cirno and Daiyousei, but aside from occasionally saying something, she doesn't seem too involved. You're curious as to what could be going on with her, so you head over.

“Hey,” you start, walking up next to the chair Wriggle is in. She lays her head back on the headrest and looks up at you.

“Oh, hello,” she says, adjusting her position a bit.

“You look a little down,” you say, crouching next to the chair. Wriggle's head follows, and she raises up from the back of the chair. “Something bu- bothering you?” Wriggle smirks a bit.

“It's okay, you can say 'bugging',” she says, then she sits back again. “I'm not really bothered, it's just awkward.”

“Mind sharing?” you ask, wondering what she could be going on about.

“I've fought Yuyuko before, and lost of course. Youmu too,” she says.

“And you're a little weirded out because now you're in her house?”

“Not just those two either. Reimu, Yukari, Remilia, Sakuya, Marisa, Alice, I've lost fights against pretty much everyone in this room,” she says, fully reclining in the chair. “I hardly ever win. I feel out of place, moreso than the usual reason.”

“Usual reason?” you ask, even more curious now. Wriggle turns her head towards you again.

“Come on, it's obvious. Look at everyone,” she says, gesturing to the room. “Everyone here is normal, or above normal.” You quirk a brow at that comment. Normal? This room? Hardly.

“I don't see what you mean,” you say a little confused. Wriggle turns her head away, though before she does you note a slight pink hue in her cheeks.

“They're all feminine, for girls. They look like girls and,” she pauses for a moment. “I don't. Not only do I look like a boy, but even then I'm still plain. I don't fit in at all.” Now that she mentions it, you realize she has a point. Even Rumia, Cirno and Daiyousei, the smallest girls in the room, are unmistakably female, whether it's due to their physical structure, facial features, or even more obvious female traits. Even you probably have a bigger chest than Wriggle seems to.

“So that's what's got you down?” you ask. She nods her head, still not looking back to you.

“There's nothing I can do though, no one takes me seriously as a girl, but I can't be a boy either,” she says, sounding pretty upset.

“Everything can be worked out somehow,” you say, placing a hand on her arm. In fact, now that you've done that, you have some support. “Your skin is pretty soft, so that's one feminine feature.” Wriggle turns her head back, giving you a weak smile.

“One thing, but not enough,” she says, looking down at your hand.

“One good starting point is all you need,” you say, standing a little. “I'm sure that we can do something about your appearance.” Wriggle blinks in surprise.

“We?”

“Yeah, I can help you,” you say. Wriggle sits forward, shaking her head.

“Oh, no, that's alright you don't have to trouble yourself,” she says quickly, sounding a little nervous.

“I insist. I think you'd be a cute girl,” you say, smiling a little. Wriggle's face reddens a bit, and she struggles to conceal her smile, she turns her head away from you again.

“Well, if you insist...” she says, trying to sound forlorn, but not really doing a good job. At that time, you hear voices call out, announcing the beginning of dinner. All around you cheers rise up into a deafening roar, and you can practically feel the floor shaking from all the movement. Wriggle gets up and heads off ahead of you, and you follow behind the group.

**

The feast itself lasted for nearly two hours, between several waves of food that had been prepared and the amount of chatter. The amount of food alone was enough to put most catering you were familiar with to shame by sheer quantity and variety. All kinds of food from various ends of the world's culinary spectrum, each prepared to perfection by a combination of skilled cooks. Among all the food, however, one dish in particular receives the most praise, that being the pizzas you had made. While you had only made three large ones and a smaller one, at some point afterwards, it would appear Ran had made another three. It was a good call as well, since the original batch only barely managed to provide one slice to each of the diners, and many wanted more. By the end, there were no leftovers of anything. Everything had been picked clean. Just when it seemed it was over, the desserts were introduced, and the feeding frenzy began again.

Post-dinner cleanup is handled by several volunteers, ones that had already worked to cook the meals. There was more help in cleaning up than there was in cooking, and once all the dishes were cleaned and stowed, the group once again migrated to the living room area, and from there spilled over into other areas. That's when the announcement was made. Yuyuko stands in the center of the living room, hands in the air to call attention.

“Thank you all for coming, it was a wonderful night and I had a great time with all of you. I welcome you all to stay here overnight should you wish and continue to enjoy yourselves,” she says once the noise quiets down. Afterwards, several cheers are heard, and once again everyone returns to their fun. A few people decide to take advantage of the hospitality and shuffle off to claim rooms. Of everyone present, only Aya is the one to decide to leave. You figure you can still make the best of the night, if there were any more people you wanted to talk to. Alternatively, you could simply turn in for the night.

---

I decided not to write a wall of people eating, so please take this condensed version instead.
>> No. 81115
>>81114

[x] Seek out Wriggle and put Operation:Ladybug into action.
>> No. 81116
[x] Seek out Wriggle and put Operation:Ladybug into action.

Complete with malevolent cackling.
>> No. 81117
Heh, narrowly dodged a 'Redwall' crack there.

Thoughts :

Marisa/Sword thing (Still not resolved. That being said, it would've been really weird for nobody to comment on that for two hours while eating.)
Asking about the weather. (However, this is probably easily retconned to having asked some during dinner.)
Tea with Reimu. (Although I disagree with asking if Yukari had another motive in letting us win even if we confess to sorta being a fake. Reimu probably wouldn't know and it sorta makes us look like an ass.)

Might as well make it three :
[x] Seek out Wriggle and put Operation:Ladybug into action.
>> No. 81130
[x] Seek out Wriggle and put Operation:Ladybug into action.
>> No. 81161
[x] Seek out Wriggle and put Operation: Ladybug into action.

we're going to turn Wriggle Humbug into a beautiful butterfly~
>> No. 81163
Updates due tomorrow.
>> No. 81168
[x] Seek out Wriggle and put Operation: Ladybug into action.

Voting for the sake of it.
>> No. 81198
[x] Seek out Wriggle and put Operation: Ladybug into action.

>Ladybug
This was brilliant and you should feel brilliant.

>>81117
Motherfucking feast scenes.

Also, motherfucking mole accents.
>> No. 81224
Won't have time to update until later.
>> No. 81324
updates?
>> No. 81332
Been doing a lot of running around lately and haven't had the urge to write once I got to relax. Compound that with the fact that I'm kind of stuck at the moment, only just realizing that I haven't come up with a solution for this problem I've imposed without 1) A lot of fakery and image-crafting 2) A Wizard 3) Eirin's Shady New Drug or 4) Yukari's meddling.
>> No. 81335
>>81332

Can't forget the Moriya Shrine Conspiracy.
>> No. 81337
>>81335

Bet you I have.

Or, rather, that I just don't know what you're getting at.
>> No. 81343
>>81337

Kanako caused SA.
>> No. 81382
>This is Suwako Kotiya, she's a friend
>This is Suwako Kotiya,
>Suwako Kotiya
>Kotiya

...
>> No. 81399
>>81382

Moriya, whatever. Reimu Hakurei tends the Hakurei Shrine so no confusion, but Sanae Kotiya tends the Moriya shrine, even though it's deity is Kanako Yasaka. Confusion abounds.

>>81343

I thought it was getting more at something relevant within the story, at least right now.
>> No. 81636
Updates?
>> No. 81964
[x] Seek out Wriggle and put Operation: Ladybug into action.

No time like the present to get operations into motion. You decide to seek out Wriggle and get to work. It doesn't really dawn on you until you see her again that you might not exactly have the resources on hand to make much progress at the moment, but then again, sown seeds take time to grow. You approach her once more. She's sitting at the edge of the room again, though she doesn't look quite so depressed this time.

“Did you have more you wanted to say?” she asks as you get close enough.

“I think we should get started as soon as possible,” you say, nodding a bit. You've already got a few ideas running through your head. Granted, some of them you still might not be able to pull off alone, but it's worth a shot exercising your options. Wriggle gives you a questioning look.

“What, right now?” she asks. You nod again.

“To be frank, it's going to take some effort,” you say. Wriggle's face reddens again and she looks down.

“Well yeah, obviously,” she mumbles, sulking.

“It's more because I think you've given up,” you say, kneeling beside the chair. “You've accepted the fact and no longer put an effort into looking feminine, so first things first is to get to work on reversing that.” Wriggle looks up from her sulk, not to much happier looking, but it seems that she does at least agree a little.

“So what's first?” she asks, and you stand up, taking her arm and pulling her up as well.

“Follow me,” you say, and you head around the crowd and leave the living room area, and Wriggle keeps close behind you. You lead her away, down a hall, to a guest bedroom with a connecting bathroom. You indicate for her to enter, then once she does you make your way to a nearby closet and pick up one of the sets of guest clothes, carrying it back to the room. Wriggle's looking around a little when you get back.

“So, what exactly does this have to do with anything?” she asks, giving you another questioning look.

“You need an image change, first and foremost,” you say, giving Wriggle a once over. “It's not as if you really dress for appearance, and you don't really tend to your looks. It's not really something you can do in the middle of a room full of people. Especially since if results are successful tonight, you can go back out there and hope to see some success already.” You lift the clothes in your hand slightly.

“First though, you need to change your clothes,” you say, setting the spare set on a nearby table. Wriggle looks over at them and then back to you.

“Why?” she asks.

“If you want to present a feminine appearance, you need to look the part. A baggy shirt, baggy breeches and a cape aren't exactly the most girly clothes, so these should at least help give a better idea of your figure,” you explain. Wriggle looks thoughtful for a moment, then nods.

“I guess it could work, though...” she eyes the clothes closely. “I'm not sure it would look good enough on me, but...” she trails off again, then begins to unbutton her shirt. You don't even stop to consider what she's doing until it's nearly off. Not even once did she ask you to turn away or look away. Of course, it didn't occur to you either, since you were a little stunned that she just started undressing without question.

“Uh, you okay?” you ask, turning away slightly as she undoes the cape and sets it aside, allowing her to remove her shirt. Wriggle just gives a questioning hum and doesn't look too concerned at the fact that she is now bare chested in plain view. It also becomes fairly clear to you just how deficient she is, nothing you could reliably call breasts at all. If it weren't for the fact that there is a very slight curve, you would say that she is completely without a chest.

“Why wouldn't I?” she asks, then stops. It must have occurred to her now. “Oh... right.”

“Yeah,” you say, turning your head away. “I expected you would say something at least,” you say, casually trying to shift the blame onto her for your own oversight.

“I'm so used to being around other girls I guess. It's not like it really matters though, most of the time people mistake me for a guy anyway...” she trails off again. You turn your head back again, partially to make more visual assessments, and also partially because you have to admit you don't entirely mind watching her undress. She slips off her breeches next, and even there is no help to her image. Rather than panties, there are a pair of what looks to be biker shorts. Not exactly something you'd imagine to see being worn casually in Gensokyo. Wriggle looks no more concerned with her current state as she walks over to the stack of clothes. At the very least, though, in this current state, you can see she does have two things going for her already. The first being that she does in fact have a feminine figure, even if it isn't the most defined, and the second being that she most definitely has a woman's ass.

“I see some potential already,” you say, getting a slight reaction from Wriggle.

“Like what?” she asks. You casually point towards the profile view you have of her hips.

“You hide that in baggy pants, and wonder why people think you're a guy?” you ask rhetorically. Wriggle blushes again, then snatches up the kimono and gets it on. She sure was in a bit of a rush for someone who undressed so casually. You think you struck a bit of a nerve.

“It would be strange otherwise,” she says, tightening the sash. “I can't really go around showing myself off all the time, and the rest of me is still the same.”

“You didn't really have a problem taking off your clothes just a moment ago, though,” you say, and Wriggle's redness deepens.

“That was careless of me. I wasn't really paying attention, the food's made me a little tired and,” she pauses. “Well, I drank a little too, so that doesn't help.”

Now that she's changed, you're feeling a little better about your chances of success. Her new temporary outfit doesn't conceal her figure as much as her normal clothes, so there's a bit of leverage already. Once Wriggle's face returns to it's regular colour, you decide to proceed. You head into the bathroom and scrounge for a comb or brush or something. The current state of Wriggle's hair looks like it hasn't seen a proper grooming in years. You're not entirely sure of youkai grooming habits, let alone youkai bugs. Alice was fairly human, and had a fairly human maintenance procedure from what you can recall. Hina had a bit of a routine as well as you recall, but that had more to do with her unusual hairstyle in the first place. Once you return, you pull out a seat from the desk.

“Now then, I'm going to see if I can make some progress on your hair,” you say as she lowers herself into the seat. Wriggle begins to say something, but then stops. “Something wrong?”

“I don't really get why you're doing this,” she says. “Why help me? I'm not really anyone special.” You step around the chair and sit against the desk. Wriggle's looking up at you looking depressed again. “I can't do anything special, I don't have any money if that's what you were hoping for, I- Kya!” You cut her off by idly prodding at her antennae, which seems to provoke a rather strong reaction. Wriggle's ducked her head, holding her hands over the two protrusions.
>> No. 81966
“Wasn't expecting that,” you say. She looks up at you, a mixture of embarrassed and angry. It's actually a pretty cute expression on her, but you don't want to say that right now, you might ruin it.

“Please don't touch them!” she says firmly. “At least not so suddenly like that, they're pretty sensitive. It would be like me... uh...” she drifts off, looking a little lost. She gives up and slumps her head into her hands, which are in turn supported by her elbows propped on her knees. “I don't know what it would be like, but just don't touch them.” You smile a bit, watching how she acts. She does look like she could be mistaken for a male, but more and more you're starting to see the girl in her.

“It worked though,” you say. “It got you to stop saying those depressing things.” Wriggle looks up at you. “Do I need a reason to help someone? Do I have to expect something as payment? Can't I just want to help someone that looks troubled? If you saw someone that looked distressed over something, wouldn't you want to help them?” Wriggle looks down again, then sits back.

“I guess, though most humans would be afraid to take my help, and most youkai are too stubborn to accept help as well,” Wriggle says with a sigh. “They'd prefer to shoulder their burdens themselves and try to push through their problems alone. I don't know why I can't be more like that.”

You leans back a bit, adjusting your position slightly.

“Could it be because you're so closely related to bugs?” you ask. Wriggle looks confused by that statement. “Like ants, they work together to help the entire colony.” Wriggle's expression changes from confusion to straight skepticism.

“That's kind of far out there,” she says with a slight chuckle. You shrug.

“Well, it was worth a shot at least,” you say. Wriggle smiles.

“Maybe it's true though. Maybe I was just waiting for someone to help me,” she says, sitting up. “And if you're willing to help for my sake, then I'm thankful for your kindness.”

“Well that's good to hear,” you say, stepping away from the desk, brush in hand. “Let's get back to business now then, okay?”

You spend a few minutes brushing out Wriggle's hair, being a bit more careful around the spots where her antennae are connected. It's kind of amazing how many knots and tangles there were, even despite the fact her hair is barely shoulder length. You manage to get through it with minimal damage, though not really much has changed except for the fact her head doesn't look like such a mess of green. Even still, her hair doesn't do much to help her appearance, so you rationalize that it would now be time for a bit of a change. Since you don't really have much practical experience in styling womens hair though, you think now would be a time you would need to seek outside help, but who to go to.

---

Something feels off about this, but I'm posting it anyway. I think it's because it's 3am.
>> No. 81974
[]Find Patchouli to see if she has any magic that would extend hair length or increase bust size.
>> No. 81984
[X] Find Patchouli and ask for her help with dolling up Wriggle, be it magical or non-magical.
[X] Or maybe Alice, if she's free....
>> No. 81985
The question of which Touhou you'd go to for fashion advice has me stumped.
>> No. 81986
[X] Find Alice and ask for her help with dolling up Wriggle.
[X] Or maybe Patchouli, if she's awake....

Definitely Alice, though Patchouli could help.
>> No. 81988
[X] Find Patchouli and ask for her help with dolling up Wriggle, be it magical or non-magical.
[X] Or maybe Alice, if she's free....
[X] As a last resort, look for Yuyuko. She could definitely help but Wriggle wouldn't like the teasing.
>> No. 81989
[X] Find Alice and ask for her help with dolling up Wriggle.
[X] Or maybe Patchouli, if she's awake....
>> No. 81990
[X] Find Alice and ask for her help with dolling up Wriggle.
[X] Or maybe Patchouli, if she's awake....
>> No. 81993
>Something feels off about this, but I'm posting it anyway.

Yeah, it's almost like the story has momentum again or something.

[x] Find Alice and ask for her help with dolling up Wriggle.

THIS PUN
>> No. 81995
[X] Find Alice and ask for her help with dolling up Wriggle.
[X] Or maybe Patchouli, if she's awake....

Well, Alice is probably a fair bet. Her hair is about the same length, so she could be of some help. Patchouli might be with her too, and while it's a stretch, she might have some magic that might help, though you're not entirely sure how you would pose a question for magical assistance with the words 'breast' and 'augmentation' being the key factors without coming off as creepy.

“I'll be back in a little bit,” you say, stepping aside and setting the brush aside. “Hold out here, I'm going to get a little help.” You leave the room, and set off for the library. Why not? Worked once already. Worked twice, even, as both Alice and Patchouli are there again, and both are awake this time, though they still don't look any better for travel.

“I ate so much,” Patchouli whines, hands on her stomach. “Ugh, I've never felt that hungry before, I just couldn't stop.” Alice smiles at Patchouli, and looks over to acknowledge you.

“It's probably from how active you were,” Alice says, to which Patchouli leans over and rests her head on Alice's shoulder with a groan. “You used a lot more energy than normal and your body is trying to compensate.” There's a break in the talking for a few seconds as Patchouli groans again, and you step forward.

“Hey, Alice, sorry to trouble you,” you start. “I have a favour to ask. Actually, a bit of something from both of you.”

“Oh? Like?” Alice responds, Patchouli not seeming too up to anything.

“Well, I'm giving Wriggle a bit of an image upgrade, but I'm not exactly proficient at managing girls hair,” you say. Alice grins, and Patchouli looks a little confused.

“What's this need both of us for?” Pachouli asks.

“Actually, it's a bit tricky in your case,” you say, looking down. Ah man, how are you going to word this. “I was curious if you had any magic that could... enhance someone's look.” Patchouli stares blankly for a moment.

“You mean, like an illusion?” she asks. You mock a shrug.

“I don't know, I was thinking maybe something more physical? Something that could, say... alter bodily proportions.” Both Alice and Patchouli are blanking now.

“An enlargement spell?” Alice asks. Getting closer. Somewhat.

“Something like that, but...” you trail off. You're being cornered. “Something with a very specific enlarging effect.” Silence falls.

“What are you even asking?” Patchouli asks. Damn it. You probably can't mince words and get the point across. Time to come clean.

“Wriggle has issues with not being physically feminine enough, and I was thinking there was probably some kind of magic to help change that by, I don't know, growing breasts, or something,” you say, trying to sound as natural and casual as possible. More silence, and then you're not sure who cracks first, but both girls break out laughing. Ah hell.

“Why would we have magic like that?” Alice asks, shaking her head. “Who would even make something like that?”

“Something like that would be a waste,” Patchouli adds.

“Sorry, I just thought I'd ask, you know,” you say, feeling a little stupid now. “Regardless though, I still could use a hand with her looks,” you say, looking at Alice. She manages to slow down on her laughing, then slides from the couch, leaving Patchouli to lay alone, though a book quickly finds it's way into her hands.

“Well, I can help a bit,” Alice says, and you lead her to the door.

“Great, I appreciate it,” you say, opening the door and letting Alice through. You close the door behind you, and start off towards the room you left Wriggle in. “So, you and Patchouli seem close.” You see Alice smile and nod.

“We are, it's nice to have someone like her at my side, though...” she breaks off, bumping into you a little. “You're not bad either.”

“Nice to know,” you say, deciding to take an alternate route that doesn't involve going back through the living room. There's more than enough side halls in this building to detour indefinitely. “So, have you two...uh...”

“No,” Alice jumps in. “Well, not really.” You can see Alice is a bit red. “Maybe a little.”

“How is she?” you ask, naturally wanting to sate your curiosity. Alice sighs.

“You saw her back in there right? She's not exactly the most energetic,” she says. “She could be a bit more like someone...” You look at Alice, and she's giving you a rather happy smile. Yeah... “I have a bit of a hard time getting the other day out of my mind.”

“I couldn't imagine why,” you say, casually dismissing the topic.

“You know, if you want to, I could talk to Patchouli and-”

“Oh, we turn here!” you butt in, taking a turn. Alice takes a hopping step after you to keep up. It's actually incredibly convenient though, since you actually did need to turn. While the subject is getting rather intensely intriguing, you can only predict that it would cause more problems. That doesn't seem to matter to Alice, however, who grabs you arm and drags you to a near stop.

“Hey! Stop brushing me off!” she says, and you sigh, then stop and turn to face her.

“Alice,” you start, until you see she's looking rather serious.

“Please, at least just tell me you wanted it as much as I did,” she says, almost at a whisper. You step up to her and place a hand on the side of her head. She leans into it slightly.

“That was something special, if that's what you want to hear,” you say. “I want to make as many people happy with their lives as I can. I did what I did because it would make you happy, but it's because of your happiness that I can't again. I can't jeopardize your relationship.”

“You won't,” Alice says, lifting one of her hands to yours. “Please.”

“I can't,” you say, placing your free hand on Alice's shoulder. “For your sake.”

“It's...” Alice says, her voice catching. “It's Patchouli that needs you now.”

… What.

“She can't compare. Her experience with Koakuma is mostly one sided, and books can only help so far. I need you to teach her how good she can feel, rather than how she's used to feeling.”

… … What.
>> No. 81997
“Wait, are you saying that you want me to have sex with Patchouli?” you ask, your own voice barely registering. Alice hesitates a little, but nods. “What?”

“Everything she knows she learns from books, she hardly has any practical experience with a lot of things that aren't magic related,” Alice says. “She was only decent before, and then you...”

“I don't think I actually need to go all that way just to help her with that, but that's... How do I even approach someone about that? 'Hey, your girl tells me you're not good at fingering her, so here's some pointers!'?” Alice laughs a little at that.

“I want her to feel what I did, it might make her a little more open and want to try harder,” Alice says with a bit of a grin.

“I'll try to think of some way to help you with that,” you say. “But that's something for another time. Right now, we worry about Wriggle.” You pull your hands away, and Alice nods, and the two of you start walking again.

After a few minutes, you reach the room. Seems Wriggle was getting a little impatient with waiting, though she's a little surprised to see Alice, then visibly deflates a little. Crap, that's right, she lost to Alice before and this is probably refreshing those memories.

“Wriggle, I brought Alice to help,” you say, walking ahead of Alice. Wriggle gives you a bit of a glare, then gets back to the chair and sits back.

“Let's get started, then,” Alice says, deciding to get right to work. Wriggle doesn't really fuss, and over time she relaxes a little as the two of them pass some idle chatter. They go through a few things, until they settle on something, a side part with one side pinned back with a barrette. In a matter of several minutes, Wriggle goes from passing for a guy, to passing for a guy with a feminine hairstyle. Damn, she still needs something more.

“How's it look?” Wriggle says, sounding a bit happier. It seems she likes her new look.

“It looks good, definitely better than it did,” you say, looking at the current work done so far. All she really has is a more fitting hairstyle and a temporary manner of dress, not really setting the groundwork for permanent changes here. Perhaps there's more help that could be called in, or maybe you should call it a night and get to it some time tomorrow.

---

Somehow it turned out like this. Maybe a product of a tired mind or something else, but I've commit to making that side story actual canon instead of wimping and calling it pseudo-canon. It's more interesting this way and allows me to introduce a new layer of problem.

Also, it conveniently allows me to expand the potential theory base for H scenes. As of this moment, present conditions, there are 5 scenes that could happen. Only 1 of them won't have an effect on situations around you, however.
>> No. 82002
>Somehow it turned out like this. Maybe a product of a tired mind or something else, but I've commit to making that side story actual canon instead of wimping and calling it pseudo-canon. It's more interesting this way and allows me to introduce a new layer of problem.

This was a good decision and you should feel good for making it. Yukari's intimations and warnings become much more understandable in this context.

>temporary manner of dress

[x] Tell Wriggle that you'll go to Kourindou tomorrow to find a real dress for her.
[x] Wriggle should wait right here. Lead Alice back to the party.
- [x] Tell her that you'll find some way to help her and Patchouli, though you may need her help as a seamstress with Wriggle in return.
- [x] Explain that it's not so much as you're disinterested; rather, Yuyuko is infatuated with you right now, and as a result Yukari has your balls in a vice.
[x] Make-up. Yuyuko has to have some.

What Alice and Patchouli need is some porn to learn how it's done. Find some at Kourindou tomorrow, borrow Nitori's TV and DVD player, maybe watch it in a large group as a risque sort of couple's night.
>> No. 82003
[x] Tell Wriggle that you'll go to Kourindou tomorrow to find a real dress for her.
[x] Wriggle should wait right here. Lead Alice back to the party.
- [x] Tell her that you'll find some way to help her and Patchouli, though you may need her help as a seamstress with Wriggle in return.
- [x] Explain that it's not so much as you're disinterested; rather, Yuyuko is infatuated with you right now, and as a result Yukari has your balls in a vice.
[x] Make-up. Yuyuko has to have some.
>> No. 82025
[x] Tell Wriggle that she needs go to Kourindou tomorrow to find a real dress for her.
[x] Wriggle should wait right here. Lead Alice back to the party.
- [x] Tell her that you'll find some way to help her and Patchouli, though you may need her help as a seamstress with Wriggle in return.
- [x] Explain that it's not so much as you're disinterested; rather, Yuyuko is infatuated with you right now, and as a result Yukari has your balls in a vice.
[x] Make-up. Yuyuko has to have some. Ask to help too.

There is a lot to do tomorrow, going to Kourindou may be too much. And when are going to chillax with Reimu?
>> No. 82030
>>82025

The only person who decided not to sleep over for the night was Aya. Prettying Wriggle up shouldn't take too much time. We should be able to catch Reimu sipping sake in a courtyard or something.

But speaking of tomorrow, though, what do we have planned again? I can think of:
-Training with Youmu
-Interview with Aya in the afternoon
-Kourindou with Wriggle
-Time spent with the recovering Flandre
-Time spent with Cirno & Daiyousei
-Time spent with Yuyuko

Flan, Cirno, and Dai would probably make great friends, but Flan might not be up to it tomorrow.
>> No. 82031
>>82030

There's also that bit with Suwako in the morning.
>> No. 82034
>>82030
>>82030

>Help Suwako

First thing in the morning. Maybe after spending time with Yuyuko during breakfast.

>Kourindou with Wriggle

Dunno. How about after the interview with Aya?
>Interview with Aya in the afternoon

Obviously not during afternoon, no sir.
>Training with Youmu

Evening? How about when we get back to Hakugyokuro?
>Time spent with the recovering Flandre
>Time spent with Cirno & Daiyousei
>Time spent with Yuyuko

These can be done at night. Yuyuko maybe during breakfast/dinner/sunset snack/midnight snack/2 am snack/daybreak snack ?
>> No. 82041
-Find Yukari and challenge her to a private rematch.

Am I the only one not satisfied with a false victory? This is not how real men roll. It doesn't matter if we win or lose, and the writefag can make it short if he wants to (or even timeskip the whole fight), but we cannot simply leave it like this.

We don't have to do this now, I'm just throwing it out there.
>> No. 82042
>we cannot simply leave it like this.

We can if people decide not to vote for something like that.
>> No. 82045
>>82042

DOHOHOHOHO
>> No. 82046
>>82030

I think there's also the issue with Marisa and the sword. With Aya gone out, there's a good chance that this would end up in a special early morning edition of the paper.
>> No. 82048
>-Find Yukari and challenge her to a private rematch.

Uh, she timestopped us in the middle of her friend's living room without anyone else noticing. I would've thought that it was plainly obvious between the us and Yukari how an all-out fight would've gone.

I personally think we should meet Yukari again, but not to challenge her - rather, to tell her that we've fallen in love with Gensenkyo as well, and when the time comes you'll help protect it.
>> No. 82050
>>82046

I think we should leave the sword thing alonf, for now at least. What if she wants it back and ask Reimu to help her? What if she discovers that we are the wanted spirit and alertts Komachi? I think we should leave this matter for last until the SWR events end and we no longer need it.

We can still help Marisa with her magical experiments and research though. Yukari did mention that "losing" "her" notes had a negative effect we did not mean to have.
>> No. 82052
>>82050

>till we no longer need it.

Pfft.
>> No. 82054
>>82041

You'll have a chance make up for it if you decide to get involved in the SWR event.
>> No. 82055
>>82041
>Am I the only one not satisfied with a false victory? This is not how real men roll.

Nobody doesn't care about that shit. If he did, he wouldn't have let Yukari throw the game in the first place. This excursion was as much to impress Touhous as it was to show Yukari that we'll play ball with her. There is no score to settle.

>>82050
>I think we should leave the sword thing alonf, for now at least. What if she wants it back and ask Reimu to help her?

First of all, Reimu is hella fucking lazy in this story; we take over her friend Alice's body, and she doesn't even go through with exterminating us when she finds us doing it again to someone else. Second, not only is Marisa a notoriously unrepentant thief and liar, but she's also far too proud ask someone for help in dealing with a youkai problem, let alone Reimu.

>What if she discovers that we are the wanted spirit and alertts Komachi?

It's plain as day that Komachi knows it's Kenshiro she's 'looking' for.

I agree that we should keep the sword for now, but I don't think Marisa is nearly the danger you think she is. I would be far more worried about Yukari, Yuka, Remilia, and Sakuya at present.

>We can still help Marisa with her magical experiments and research though. Yukari did mention that "losing" "her" notes had a negative effect we did not mean to have.

One that however will be remedied when we convince her to collaborate with the other magicians to cast Alice's independent doll spell. Obviously she'll need to have access to Alice's notes.
>> No. 82056
>>82050

Problem : It's not going to be a secret for long. Actually, it's definately not a secret now. Our entire team knows what it is, several members of the other team know and Marisa at least should suspect something. If we leave her to draw another conclusion first, it makes it much harder to get our side of the story out.

At least here, we can demonstrate why it's close to physically impossible to keep us from having the sword - we can summon it simply by thinking. If Alice and Patchy are around, they can vouch for our magic credientals.
>> No. 82063
>Marisa at least should suspect something.

I wonder if that's the case. Marisa has so much junk laying around her house haphazardly, I don't know if she'd notice it missing even had it meant something to her. Another possibility is that she either didn't know what the sword did or felt that it wasn't that useful to her. It's not like we stole her mini-hakkero.
>> No. 82065
>>82063

Uh, hello?

>>61429
>"Or the witch in the forest you stole that sword from. You broke the lock on her door as well, and she doesn't even know it's broken still. What she does know is that someone stole an object she considered precious to her, and also took some notes that were important to her research. She's lost quite a bit of sleep trying to remake what she lost, even through her depression."
>> No. 82117
>>82065
>What she does know is that someone stole an object she considered precious to her

Someone stole a precious thing that she stole from someone else?

Protip: It was Alice's heart.