[Return]
Archived Thread

File 123628819691.jpg - (370.90KB , 1280x800 , lucky touhou.jpg ) [iqdb]
76812 No. 76812
THP needs some energy. I've got a syringe full of adrenaline right here to jam into your dark, festering heart. Fast, short updates. Romancing Touhous to the tune of a plot in the background. Back to basics.

You know what to do.

===

The ringing of the alarm clock resounds against your skull like a series of hammer-blows. You turn over in bed, muttering and trying to pry your eyes open. There's no way you've had enough sleep for this, you could hibernate for three years and today is still going to piss you off. Eventually you untangle yourself from your sheets and slam the alarm clock into the wall with a grunt of satisfaction. That felt good, better discharge some of that nervous energy.

Getting up is easy enough, even if this new house still feels a little weird. Three days to settle in before going to this new school, in a town you'd never even heard of before? Gensokyo? Place even has a stupid name. Great, may as well throw you bare-handed into a lion's cage at the same time. You take your time brushing your teeth and eating breakfast, trying to ignore the hollow advice of your parents. Each mouthful of food takes you closer to having to face up to this, so you trudge back to your room and stare at the brand new uniform laid out at the foot of your bed.

"Alright." You mutter to yourself. "Not bad."

It's quite plain actually. Black trousers, dark blue blazer to go over a while shirt. The only annoying part is the necktie, dammed private colleges. You finish up, taking a glance at yourself in the mirror. You frown for a moment, before wondering what the girls' uniform is like. Same setup, but with a skirt? Maybe going to a new place won't be all that bad after all.

Gabbing your bag, you pause for a moment. Got enough room for new school books of course, and there's your cellphone but you could probably fit-

[ ] Vidya. Take your DS. Always a good ice-breaker these days.
[ ] A book, something to read. Helps you look intelligent,
[ ] That oppai ball you bought from the internet. Sure to raise a laugh.
[ ] Knuckle dusters. Fuck other people, you're looking out for number one.

===

Write ins are welcome. Very welcome. Throw me off, surprise me.

>> No. 76813
[ ] Vidya. Take your DS. Always a good ice-breaker these days.
>> No. 76814
[ ] Knuckle dusters. Fuck other people, you're looking out for number one.
>> No. 76815
{X} Vidya. Take your DS. Always a good ice-breaker these days.
>> No. 76816
That's all you could muster in half an hour? Fuck waiting for votes, writing now.
>> No. 76817
[x] That oppai ball you bought from the internet. Sure to raise a laugh.

In before I'm the only one voting for the best options.
>> No. 76818
[ ] That oppai ball you bought from the internet. Sure to raise a laugh.

Life-like texture ;_;
>> No. 76819
I know I'm late, but
[X] Vidya. Take your DS. Always a good ice-breaker these days.
>> No. 76820
You jam your DS into your bag and hop down the stairs. No matter if this new school is good or bad, you don't want to be late on the first day. You've memorised the directions already, but it's not like you need them. As soon as you shut the front door behind yourself you can already spot a few other students in uniform in the streets.

This town, Gensokyo, there's something odd about it as you tread the pavements, but you can't quite put your finger on it. Clean, nice new buildings, very little graffiti. Unfamiliar, that's got to be it. That's all, you're just shaken up at all the changes so fast. You try not to think too much, just focus on the route to school and then getting through the day.

As you make your way through the suburbs and then past the rows of shops, there are more and more school students around you, mixed in with the morning crowd, all heading in the same direction. Some are in little groups, chattering noisily and making you feel awkward and alone already, but there are plenty walking to school by themselves. Maybe you should talk to someone, introduce yourself?

You glance around for any likely prospects.

[ ] The guy with the glasses. He looks intelligent at least.
[ ] The pale girl with the book under her arm.
[ ] The rather stunning girl with green hair.
[ ] The angry-looking girl smoking a cigarette.
[ ] Why bother? Keep to yourself for now.
>> No. 76821
[X] The rather stunning girl with green hair.
>> No. 76822
>The guy with the glasses. He looks intelligent at least.
Rinnosuke. Bleh.
>The pale girl with the book under her arm.
Patchy.
>The angry-looking girl smoking a cigarette.
Most likely Mokou.

[X] The rather stunning girl with green hair.
All of the green-haired Touhous are awesome. Except Sanae, but she's decent too. Hoping for Yuuka or Hina, though.
>> No. 76823
[x] The angry-looking girl smoking a cigarette.

Yep.
>> No. 76824
Too late, but...

[X] Yo-yo. A surprisingly versatile tool.

Badass yo-yo stunts are always cool.
>> No. 76825
File 123629235792.jpg - (244.67KB , 1513x700 , GreenHair004.jpg ) [iqdb]
76825
[X] The rather stunning girl with green hair.

Love the gals with green hair.
>> No. 76826
That's better. Writing.
>> No. 76827
You slide through the crowd, clearing your throat. The green-haired girl glances at you. Looks like you were right earlier, the girls' uniform is the same except with a skirt rather than trousers. Exposed legs, black socks, blazer rising to enfold the prominent curve of her chest. This feels a lot more awkward than you pictured it would be. Oh well, no backing down now, here goes.
"Excuse me."
The girl pauses in her stride, turning to look at you, raising her eyebrows in question. Her long mane of hair swishes out behind her, a most distracting display. You try to ignore it for now, first impressions and all that. Don't stare at her chest either.
"Hi." You say. "I'm new to the school here, and the town actually." You smile, pointing down the street. "Is this the right way to the school?" You already know the answer, but you draw a complete blank on what to say.

The girl breaks into a smile as well, wide and mischievous, her eyes lighting up as she speaks.
"Yeah, you're going the right way." She puts her tongue between her teeth and closes one eye, peering at you. "Not kidding about being new, huh?" She asks.
"Uh, no." You shrug. "Why would I be-"
"I'd remember a face like that anywhere." She lets out a bark of laugher and sticks her hand out, grinning. "I'm Mima, nice to meet you."
A little old fashioned, but maybe she's just trying to keep things civil. You shake her hand, introducing yourself, breaking contact after just a moment.

"Come on." She says, checking her watch. "Don't want to be late on the first day of term." She sighs.
Mima sets off down the street again and you keep pace with her.
"Not had much time to settle in then?"
"You can tell?" You ask.
She smiles over at you, a little glint in her eye again. "Well, if you'd gotten to know the town a bit better you probably wouldn't have chosen to speak to me."

[ ] What does she mean by that?
[ ] Ignore that, ask her about the town.
[ ] Ignore that, ask her about the school.
[ ] Lose your concentration, stare at her tits.
>> No. 76829
[X] Ignore that, ask her about the town.
>> No. 76830
>>76828

I was expecting Sanae. I am disappointed.
>> No. 76831
[X] "Oh? Will I be drawing the ire of your no-doubt countless suitors?"

Oh, Mima, how I love you so.
>> No. 76832
>>76831

[X] "Oh? Will I be drawing the ire of your no-doubt countless suitors?"

Seconded.
>> No. 76833
>>76828
Vote deleted in favor of the write-in.

[X] "Oh? Will I be drawing the ire of your no-doubt countless suitors?"
>"I'm Mima, nice to meet you."
Nice.
>> No. 76834
Wonderful write in. I knew you still had it in you. Writing now.
>> No. 76835
[X] "Oh? Will I be drawing the ire of your no-doubt countless suitors?"

Vote for the hell of it.

A new fast and dirty CYOA. Just how I like it.

Also, delicious Mima.
>> No. 76836
"Oh?" Mima's open friendliness has boosted your confidence to dangerous levels. The words just roll out before you have time to think about them. "Will I be drawing the ire of your no-doubt countless suitors?" You ask with a grin.
She stops short and raises an eyebrow at you, mouth open.
Oh, shit. "I-"
Mima throws her head back and bursts into laughter. You look on in bewilderment for a moment before realising that you're trying to hold a giggle in as well. That line was awful, what were you thinking? You let out a snort of laugher and try not get too distracted by the look on Mima's flushed face as she clams down again.

"Yeah." She gives you a hearty slap on the back, laughing again. "My 'suitors', something like that."
"Well, I hope I don't get called out to any duels just for talking to you." You say in a mock-concerned voice.
"I'm sure you would defend my honour admirably." She says, winking at you, then failing to stifle another laugh.

By the time you reach the school gates she's finally managed to calm down. You probably shouldn't have kept feeding her more lines like that, but it was too tempting.
"What class are you in?" She asks, stopping before the gates. Students stream past, only a few bothering to spare you a glance.
"Oh ... er-" You struggle to remember. "3-E, I think."
Mima cocks her head an raises an eyebrow. "Pity, not mine. I'll see you around." She gives you a little wave and vanishes into the crowd, her hair flicking out behind her in a long green wave for just a moment, leaving you standing there, more than a little impressed inside.

With a new-found spring in your step, you head through the school gates.

[ ] Straight to your homeroom class, don't want to be late.
[ ] Take a little wander around first, you've got a few minutes to orient yourself.
[ ] Didn't eat enough for breakfast. Find a vending machine and get something to eat.
>> No. 76839
[X] Didn't eat enough for breakfast. Find a vending machine and get something to eat.

Don't want to have our stomach acting up in class or anything.

I'm already awaiting our next meeting with Mima, though. Delicious~.
>> No. 76840
[ ] Didn't eat enough for breakfast. Find a vending machine and get something to eat.

Nom nom nom
>> No. 76841
[X] Take a little wander around first, you've got a few minutes to orient yourself.
We have time.
>> No. 76843
Slow voting is slow. Writing regardless.
>> No. 76844
[x] Take a little wander around first, you've got a few minutes to orient yourself.

Hmm, missed a bit while I was off blasting zombies.
>> No. 76845
[x] Didn't eat enough for breakfast. Find a vending machine and get something to eat.

Yuyuko option?
>> No. 76846
[x] Take a little wander around first, you've got a few minutes to orient yourself.

Fast and short indeed.
>> No. 76847
Your stomach grumbles, you really didn't have much for breakfast. Too nervous about this first day to force the food down. This place has got to have at least one vending ... machine ... somewhere?

Stopping in your tracks after walking through the gates, the stream of students flows around you as you look up at the school buildings. The school was meant to be prestigious but you didn't expect this. The main school buildings are a mixture of old and new, the interiors are obviously recent work but the exteriors would look more at home on a cathedral. How much is it costing your parents to send you to a place like this? Then again, it can't cost that much, it's the only school in town. You let out a low sigh and just try to take it all in, absorb it, this is going to have to feel normal from now on.
"Just treat it like anywhere else." You mutter to yourself, gulping and heading off inside to look for a vending machine, stomach grumbling.

Eventually you do find one, in the bend of a corridor that looks like it leads off towards the school canteen. You fish some change out of your pocket and get a chocolate bar, unwrapping it with glee and taking a bite. That's better.
As you turn away from the machine a girl brushes past you, huffing impatiently and leaving a wave of cold in her wake. She's freezing! You- oh.

You feel colour rise to your face a little, was she waiting for you to get out of the way while you were stuffing chocolate in your face? She angrily slams a coin into the machine and hits the buttons with enough force to damage her finger, radiating much more rage than seems healthy for someone so small and slight.
"Uh, sorry." You mutter, unsure of yourself.
"Whatever." She says. You start to back away, but as the vending machine stops whirring she lets out a cry of frustration.
"Argh!"

The machine is stuck, bar of chocolate suspended far out of reach behind the clear plastic front.

[ ] Offer to help.
[ ] Help without asking.
[ ] Laugh.
[ ] Just leave for class already, not your problem
>> No. 76849
[X] Help without asking.
Come ooooon.
>> No. 76850
[x] Offer to help.
[x] Help without waiting for an answer.
>> No. 76851
[X] Help without asking.

She seems too high strung to accept help that's offered, and I can't let this one rest. Nothing pisses me off like having a vending machine fail to dispense an item I pay for, and I won't let it happen to anyone else.
>> No. 76852
[X] Help without asking.

Slide in another coin, pick an item above the stuck candy, hopefully it hits it and dislodges it. Either it works and you can play it off like you were still hungry or something cheesey-suave, or it doesn't, both items get stuck, and laughter/you dumbass ensues.

Win win to me.
>> No. 76854
[X] Help without asking.
>> No. 76855
You've impressed me and reinvigorated me Anonymous. Once more tonight, writing now.
>> No. 76856
[X] Help without asking.
[X] Shove a few coins in to buy the same thing, so that both will (hopefully) fall out.
[X] Offer the second one to her.

Go go dashing anon!
>> No. 76858
[X] Help without asking.
[X] Shove a few coins in to buy the same thing, so that both will (hopefully) fall out.
[X] Offer the second one to her.

Now what is this here! Reminds me of GM.......
>> No. 76859
File 12363028617.jpg - (224.53KB , 600x750 , a dumbass.jpg ) [iqdb]
76859
"'Scuse me." You say, stepping forward and reaching over the girl's shoulder. The coin in your hand slots into the machine with a satisfying click and you quickly press the button for her chocolate bar again before she can say anything in protest. The machine whirs and with a hefty clunk, the second snack dislodges the first one, sending both tumbling into the bay at the bottom.

The girl turns to look at you, surprised but frowning. You just keep chewing.
"You ... er-" She bites on a nail nervously, much calmer now.
"S'all yours." You gesture to the machine. She hesitates and then scoops up both chocolate bars, offering you the second.
"Thanks." You take it.
"Yeah." She fidgets with her fingers for a moment, then sighs, letting her shoulders droop before ripping open the packaging and cramming half the bar into her mouth with one bite. The effect is somewhat like watching a cat eat an entire rabbit without pausing. She swallows and then smiles at you.
"Thanks!" She says again, brighter now.
"You're welcome."
"I don't recognise you." She says, voice a little too chipper.
"I'm new here." You introduce yourself.
She grins at you in dazed response. "I'm Cirno. Hi." She eats the second half of the chocolate bar in another huge bite. "I skipped breakfast." She says, looking sheepish. "Hunger makes me grumpy."

You can't bring yourself to do anything but forgive her for being rude earlier. She seems a bit simple in the head, but those uniforms really are flattering on the girls, even one as flat and thin as Cirno here.

[ ] "That's alright." Shrug.
[ ] Just grunt. You can be passive aggressive too.
[ ] Offer her the other chocolate bar.
[ ] Oh dammit, ruffle her hair.
>> No. 76860
[ ] "That's alright." Shrug.
>> No. 76861
[x] "That's alright." Shrug.
>> No. 76862
[x] Smile "It's no problem".
[x] Offer her the other chocolate bar.
>> No. 76863
[X] "It's alright, I understand. You might say I know the feeling."
[X] Give her the other chocolate bar.
[X] "If it helps you stay cheery like this, I'd like you to take it. Pretty girls always look better when they're smiling."
[X] Ruffle her hair and head to class.

Cute kid. I like her.
>> No. 76864
That's it for today.

So, how it is?
>> No. 76865
>>76859
[X] Offer her the other chocolate bar.
[X] "Trade you another bar if you can show me where the classrooms are?"
>> No. 76866
>>76864
Great stuff so far. Keep it up.
>> No. 76867
>>76864

Great fun. Keep it up.
>> No. 76868
>As you turn away from the machine a girl brushes past you, huffing impatiently and leaving a wave of cold in her wake. She's freezing!

Lett-

>so small and slight.

Wait...

>"I'm Cirno. Hi."

Nevermind...
>> No. 76869
Great start. Dialogue flows very naturally and the characterization is distinct and pretty good so far. Needs more description of the environment though: weather, season, types of buildings, stuff like that. It's a little hard to come up with a mental image of where all this is taking place without just defaulting to Persona 4.
>> No. 76870
[X] Oh dammit, ruffle her hair.

Do it
>> No. 76873
>>76858

I'm not GM, unfortunately! I'll take that as a compliment,though.

>>76859

Hooray for Cirno!

[X] "It's alright, I understand. You might say I know the feeling."
[X] "If it helps you stay cheery like this, I'd like you to take it. Pretty girls always look better when they're smiling."
[X] Oh dammit, ruffle her hair.

As a note, guys, we already gave her the second bar.

>>76864

It was great! I love it!

Though I agree with >>76869 , in that a bit more of a description of the surroundings would be good. Are the hallways crowded, for example? Relatively sparse? Etc, etc.
>> No. 76874
File 123631181863.jpg - (508.00KB , 675x1024 , 403645.jpg ) [iqdb]
76874
>>76873
>"S'all yours." You gesture to the machine. She hesitates and then scoops up both chocolate bars, offering you the second.
Emphasis added. Minor point, I just wanted an excuse to post Cirno and chocolate.
>> No. 76875
[x] "That's alright." Shrug.
>> No. 76878
[x] Smile "It's no problem".
[x] Offer her the other chocolate bar.
[X] Ruffle her hair and head to class.

I can't deny the ruffle.
>> No. 76879
[X] "It's alright, I understand. You might say I know the feeling."
[X] Give her the other chocolate bar.
[X] "If it helps you stay cheery like this, I'd like you to take it. Pretty girls always look better when they're smiling."
[X] Ruffle her hair and head to class.

>>76864
I like it. Listen to >>76869
>> No. 76882
[X] "It's alright, I understand. You might say I know the feeling."
[X] "If it helps you stay cheery like this, I'd like you to take it. Pretty girls always look better when they're smiling."
[X] Oh dammit, ruffle her hair.
>> No. 76883
[x] "That's alright." Shrug.
[x] Offer her the other chocolate bar.
[x] Oh dammit, ruffle her hair.

Ruffling Cirno's hair is embedded in anon's DNA, he simply can't stop doing it.
>> No. 76887
[X] "It's alright, I understand. You might say I know the feeling."
[X] Give her the other chocolate bar.
[X] "If it helps you stay cheery like this, I'd like you to take it. Pretty girls always look better when they're smiling."
[X] Ruffle her hair and head to class.
>> No. 76888
I think descriptions of scenery are being toned down for the sake of speed.
>> No. 76890
>>76888
They can, and will, be inserted at speed.

Updates will be slow during day, fast during evening.

Anyway, here we go.
>> No. 76891
"It's alright, I understand." You say, nodding. "I know the feeling." You raise your own bar of chocolate to punctuate your point.
"Heh." Cirno giggles nervously. "Yeah."
You think for a moment, then hold out the other chocolate bar, the one you bought to dislodge hers from the machine.
"If it helps you stay as cheery as this, you can have this one too."
Cirno just lets her mouth hang open. "But, it's yours! You bought it!"
"Pretty girls always look better when they're smiling, take it, please." You manage to say with a straight face.

"Wha-" Cirno slowly starts to blush, then grabs the chocolate bar from your outstretched hand, avoiding your eyes and stammering. "Thank you!"
"You're welcome." You reach over and ruffle her hair. Just enough to allow yourself to feel how light and fine it is, but not long enough to make her too uncomfortable. She hops away, hands straightening out her hair again.
"Well I gotta get to class, bye bye, thank you!" She stammers out, scurrying away down the corridor before you can respond.

You watch her go, taking another bite from your chocolate bar. Good thing nobody was around to see that. What's gotten into you today? Hitting on two girls in less than an hour. Maybe it's because nobody knows you here yet, you're free to act as you wish, no preconceptions about who you are. You shrug, doesn't matter. As long as you don't dig yourself into any holes.

As you walk back into the main part of the school building the corridors are starting to clear, students making their way to their homeroom classes. The noise and hubbub is dying down as the teachers make their appearances and the day finally starts. Without the crowds the inside of the school buildings seems airy and light, open and quite welcoming actually. The windows all along one side of the corridor probably helps that, you glance through them, greeted by a view of the school playing field, houses of the town in the middle distance beyond school grounds.

You frown. Wait. Homeroom 3-E, right? Where would that be?

Shit.

[ ] Don't sweat it, the rooms are numbered, just walk until you find it.
[ ] Ask around.
[ ] Ask a teacher, more reliable.
>> No. 76892
[x] Don't sweat it, the rooms are numbered, just walk until you find it.

Yeah, just take it easy.
>> No. 76894
[X] Hit on more gi- I mean, ask around.
>> No. 76895
[ ] Ask a teacher, more reliable.

Yukari-sensei~
>> No. 76896
[ ] Ask a teacher, more reliable.
>> No. 76897
[ ] Ask a teacher, more reliable.
>> No. 76898
[x] Ask a teacher, more reliable.
>> No. 76899
Writing now.
>> No. 76901
You glance around for a teacher, but most of them are already heading into various classrooms with the thinning crowd. Dammit, you really don't want to be late on your first day here, no matter what success you've had this morning so far. You take a couple of hesitating steps, unsure of what to do next, when a short, prim figure sweeps around the nearest corner, walking briskly.

Ah! You remember her from the induction visit you had with your parents. She spoke to you about the school after you passed the entrance exam. She glances at you for a moment as she passes.
"Excuse me, Miss Yama." You say in the best polite voice you can muster. Headmistress Eiki stops and regards you with a pleasant, but somewhat cold expression, looking at you over the top of her glasses.
"Yes?" She frowns. "You should be in homeroom by now." She says. Feels a little odd being scolded by someone considerably shorter than you.
"I'm sorry." You say. "I'm new here and I-"
"Oh." She interrupts you. "You're the new transfer student, of course." She says, a slim, thin smile breaking her features. "Looking for your classroom?"
"Yes, please. I'm meant to be in 3-E." You say.
"Second floor." She points behind her. "Up the stairs at the end of the corridor and third room on the right."
"Thank you." You say, making to leave.

"Wait a moment." The Headmistress says. "May I ask you a question?"
"Uh-"
She doesn't wait for you to reply. "How are you finding our little town so far?" She asks with another thin smile.

[ ] Tell her you haven't had much time to settle in yet.
[ ] Tell her it seems like a very nice place.
[ ] Tell her that it felt odd walking to school this morning.
>> No. 76902
[ ] Tell her you haven't had much time to settle in yet.
>> No. 76903
[ ] Tell her it seems like a very nice place.

Siki as Headmistress? Fits well.
>> No. 76904
[X] Tell her you haven't had much time to settle in yet.

So, does this mean that Komachi is part of school-staff too? Or is she the slacker student that Eiki gets angry at?
>> No. 76915
{X} Tell her you haven't had much time to settle in yet.
>> No. 76917
[x] Tell her it seems like a very nice place.

Protagonist that hits on every girl he sees without really meaning to? I'm liking the idea.
>> No. 76920
Let's try that again, but this time without all the frustrating downtime.

Writing.
>> No. 76925
You half-shrug. "I haven't really had much time to settle in yet."
Eiki's smile becomes somewhat more genuine, spreading to her eyes, but still held tightly under control. She raises a thin-fingered hand to her face, a strange gesture.
"I myself only joined the school staff last year." She says. "I have found it a very welcoming place, I hope you do as well."
You just nod for a moment, a little taken-aback by her, but she's just being polite to a new student, of course. "Thank you, Miss."
The former coldness returns to her smile. "Run along now or you'll be late." She says.
"Yeah, thanks again."
"Keep your nose clean and stay out of trouble." She says, automatically, as she turns away.

A few minutes of mad dash later you find classroom 3-E, up the stairs and on the right like Headmistress Eiki said. The room bustles with students all snatching a few more moments of chatter before the teacher arrives, sitting on desks and swapping stories of their summer holidays. You stand in the doorway, awkward and unsure. The set-up is just rows of individual desks, so it's not like you can go sit down without knowing if you're taking somebody's seat. You frown, you've met two other students already today but neither of them are in here. Dammit, that's just bad luck.

As you shuffle awkwardly into the room you can feel people looking at you. No, wait. Most are too absorbed to notice you at all. Just one gaze. You peer to the back of the classroom and spot a tiny waif of a girl looking at you with wide eyes, mouth hanging open in mild shock.
You frown at her in confusion and she hurriedly looks away from you, but you can still feel her watching you, somehow.

You look around the rest of the room. Nobody else is staring like that, but one guy over to the right glances up at you. Wait, he was the guy with glasses you saw in the street this morning. He gives you a faint, dazed smile by way of greeting when your eyes meet, raising his eyebrows, looking for all the world like he's stoned out of his mind.

[ ] Just wait here for the teacher to arrive. You feel awkward enough as it is.
[ ] Go talk to the girl who was staring at you.
[ ] Go talk to the relaxed guy.
>> No. 76926
File 123643345665.jpg - (161.47KB , 630x840 , legs.jpg ) [iqdb]
76926
Have some Eiki with that.
>> No. 76928
[x] Go talk to the girl who was staring at you.
>> No. 76929
[X] Go talk to the girl who was staring at you.
We won't talk to guys.
>> No. 76936
File 123643566313.png - (203.46KB , 2112x1188 , dfc135403f75e55a1c8a6341eb67859e.png ) [iqdb]
76936
[x] Go talk to the girl who was staring at you.

jiiiiiii~
>> No. 76937
[X] Go talk to the girl who was staring at you.
>> No. 76938
Writing~
>> No. 76940
That girl is still watching you, despite her show of rummaging through her bag. You can feel it somehow, out of the corner of her eyes, or glancing at you when you aren't looking. Well, not going to find anything out by just standing here. You pluck up all your courage and make your way between the desks and chattering students towards her. She looks up with a start as you near her desk, eyes wide again, but with anticipation rather than shock. Some of the other students in the room glance at you as you pass, but you keep your eyes fixed on the strange girl. There's an absurd feeling at the back of your mind, that if you look away then she'll vanish.

You stop in front of her desk. She just looks up at you. The morning sunlight streaming through the windows catches in her hair, turning it pinky-translucent.
"Hi." You say, suddenly hit by the implications of your actions. A new student turns up and makes a bee-line straight for a particular girl. Yeah, this probably looks great doesn't it?
"You're real." The girl says, breathless, mouth hanging open.
You frown. "Sorry, what?" You blink and collect your wits. "I saw you staring at me and I-"
"You're ..." She trails off, frowning, suddenly biting her bottom lip. "Magnificent."

You could almost laugh if this wasn't so creepy. The girl doesn't have any hint of embarrassment, no red tinge to her cheeks after saying that. She can't mean what you thought she meant. Is she just crazy? Local eccentric teenager? You glance around, but none of the other students were within earshot to hear her whispered proclamation.

That guy with glasses is looking over at you though, one eyebrow raised in question. No, wait. He's not looking at you, he's looking at the girl.

"No, look at me." The girl says. You look back down at her, but already this is getting far too weird for you.
"Hello." She smiles a little, still staring at you in muted wonder. "My name is Satori."
You try a smile, introducing yourself. She nods slowly.
"Yes, yes." She mutters.

[ ] Too weird. End this here, excuse yourself and wander off.
[ ] "I'm real? What did you mean by that?"
[ ] Laugh it off, she's just the local nut-job but she's still pretty.
[ ] "Why is that guy over there staring at us?"
>> No. 76942
{X} "I'm real? What did you mean by that?"
>> No. 76943
{X} "I'm real? What did you mean by that?"
>> No. 76944
[X] "I'm real? What did you mean by that?"
>> No. 76945
[X] "I'm real? What did you mean by that?"
[X] "I've never been call magnificent before, fabulous a couple of times but never magnificent"
>> No. 76946
[X] "I'm real? What did you mean by that?"

Yep, Satori is awesome.
>That guy with glasses is looking over at you though, one eyebrow raised in question.
Buzz off, Kourin.
>> No. 76949
[X] "I'm real? What did you mean by that?"
>> No. 76950
[X] "I'm real? What did you mean by that?"
>> No. 76951
Okay, writing. Slowly.
>> No. 76953
File 12364510984.jpg - (667.26KB , 854x677 , you're real.jpg ) [iqdb]
76953
"I'm real? What did you mean by that?" You ask. Maybe it's a bad idea to provoke her further if she's the class loon, but she seems so sincere, so ethereal and for some unfathomable reason so very glad to have noticed you. You have to admit to yourself there's a certain charm to having a beautiful girl in awe of you, even if you've done nothing to deserve such attention. With the way she's leaning forward as well, you could almost see down her top. Tempting, but you restrain yourself, don't want to act like a common lecher. But none of this is what prompts you to ask her that question.

There's a little voice of curiosity and doubt at the back of your mind.

Satori blinks and wets her lips with a little darting motion of her tongue.
"I mean you think, you're real. I can hear you." There's almost a sort of longing in her voice. This is starting to go too far, she doesn't make any sense. She reaches over to you, trying to take one of your hands or something, but suddenly someone else is standing behind her, a firm hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, Satori."
It's the guy with glasses. He certainly doesn't look relaxed like before.
"Oh." She lets her hand drop and looks up at him. "Morning Rinnosuke. Listen." Satori says. "I think he's-"
Rinnosuke squeezes her shoulder a little. "He's new, yeah." He says, then glances at you. "You're the transfer student?"
"Yeah, hi." You nod and introduce yourself. Rinnosuke just offers you a dull smile. Satori looks between you and him, then frowns and bites her lip.

Something doesn't add up here.

"Alright, settle down. I know I'm late." A new voice cuts over the chatter of the students, lazy and tired but authoritative all the same. You glance behind you, must be the teacher.
"Better go." Kourin says with a thin-lipped smile. "See you around."
Satori looks up at you with a confused expression.

[ ] Just go. Whatever this is it's not worth your effort.
[ ] Wink at Satori before you go. That's what she wants, right?
[ ] "Whatever you say, Rinnosuke." Most mocking voice you can manage.
[ ] "Sure, but I'll see you around later, Satori."
>> No. 76954
[X] "Sure, but I'll see you around later, Satori."
>> No. 76955
[ ] "Sure, but I'll see you around later, Satori."
>> No. 76956
[x] "Sure, but I'll see you around later, Satori."

Cute, but I'm still gunning for Mima.

Or Siki, Siki is fine too.
>> No. 76957
[x] "Sure, but I'll see you around later, Satori."
>> No. 76958
>>76956
>>Or Siki, Siki is fine too.

Hot for teacher, eh?
>> No. 76959
>>76956
This is becoming dangerous. Right now we've interacted with four Touhous, three of which have been very appealing.
>> No. 76960
[x] "Sure, but I'll see you around later, Satori."
>> No. 76961
[X] "Sure." Take a good look at this obstacle, scanning for weaknesses and the like. Just what does he think he's doing...

"Could you explain the rest to me at lunch Satori?" Wait for her response, then head up to introduce yourself to the class.
>> No. 76964
[x] "Sure, but I'll see you around later, Satori."
>> No. 76965
[x] Just go. Whatever this is it's not worth your effort.
>> No. 76966
>>76959
Like we're going to find many that aren't appealing? Targeting computer is still booting, please wait warmly and meet all the girls.
>> No. 76968
Seven minutes might hit soon, but writing all the same.
>> No. 76969
[x] "Sure, but I'll see you around later, Satori."
>> No. 76972
"Sure, but I'll see you around later, Satori." You say, smiling down at her and ignoring Rinnosuke. She brightens and smiles back at you, eliciting a small sigh of frustration from Rinnosuke. Looks like you've touched a nerve there. Careful.

All the students are shuffling to their desks and sitting down, Rinnosuke included, leaving you standing alone. You swallow your nerves and walk up to the front of the class. The teacher, a rather curvy woman with red hair, is sitting in her chair behind the desk at the head of the room, her elbows on the table and her head in her hands. She gives you a lazy smile and you'd swear she looks half-asleep.
"You're the transfer student?" She asks in a slow drawl, making you suddenly aware of yourself.
"Uh, Yes Miss ... ?"
"Onozuka!" She says, lifting her head from her hands. "But you can call me Komachi, everyone else does."
You nod. She's ... forward, in more ways than one. Don't even look at the teacher's chest. Don't do it. That's too tight. Don't think it. Don't even not think it. It's not even in your mind. There.

"Well everyone." Komachi stands up and stretches. You can hear the vertebrae in her spine popping as she does. Don't look. "This here's your new class-mate this year." She says the last word with unexplained and worrying relish. Don't think it, don't think it. You're standing here in front of everyone. Don't think it.
She leans forwards and gestures towards the class. "Well, gonna introduce yourself?"
Your eyes rove over the class for a moment. They look like an alright bunch. You open your mouth and stumble through your self-introduction. Name, age, where you come from. So on and so fourth. Why do they make you do this anyway?

When you finish, Komachi leans forward again across her desk. Leaning. No. Don't think it ... well, at least homeroom will never be boring.
"You'll need someone to show you around the place, during lunch break." She smiles wide at you, then looks to the class.
"Can I have volunteers?" She asks.

Satori's hand shoots into the air. A small, green-haired, tomboyish looking girl in the front row nervously puts her hand up as well. As does a girl near the back of the class with a pile of books on her desk. After a moment of hesitation, Rinnosuke's hand goes up too, his expression all but a scowl.
"Your choice." Komachi says lazily, blinking at you.

[ ] Satori.
[ ] Rinnosuke.
[ ] Girl with the books.
[ ] Nervous tomboy.
>> No. 76973
[x] Satori.
>> No. 76974
[x] Rinnosuke.
>> No. 76976
[x] Satori.
>> No. 76977
[x] Girl with the books.
sure I'll have it.
>> No. 76978
[x] Satori.

Satorin~
>> No. 76979
[x] Girl with the books.

>to show you around the place
She seems most likely to actually be capable of doing this. We should meet more people, anyway.
>> No. 76980
File 123646065030.jpg - (276.20KB , 495x700 , 1213917991682.jpg ) [iqdb]
76980
>>76972
>"Onozuka!" She says, lifting her head from her hands. "But you can call me Komachi, everyone else does."
Great Teacher OnizukaOnozuka!

[\!/]Satori.

Playin' with fire and fudoshis.
>> No. 76981
Okay. Satori. Writing, but under threat of imminent seven minutes without warning.
>> No. 76984
"Oh ... uh. Satori." You say to Komachi, pointing to the back of the class.
"Satori, you show him around at lunch." Komachi says, sitting back down in her chair like a boulder falling unconscious. Oddly enough, the tomboyish girl in the front row looks kind of disappointed.
Satori barely contains a smile, Rinnosuke looks away, out of the window with a frown. Okay, this is going to be interesting. Crazy, probably won't make any sense, potentially dangerous if this is some kind of unrequited love you're muscling in on, but interesting.

Komachi points you to a spare seat and you finally plonk yourself down. The day begins.

===

Math, literature, science. Passes in the kind of blur that only comes when you're getting used to a hundred new things at once. The way the desks are under your hands. The smell of the place, clean and new. The people who say hi, the people who ignore you. The excitable, the quiet, the dull, the clever and the bored. New names go in one ear and out the other, as does most of the lesson material. You'll be fine though, you always have been in the past. Concentrate, keep your head above the water. Don't get too distracted by all the girls in uniform. Or some of the teachers, for that matter. Bells ring and lessons change and you plod onwards, but Satori is still watching you for most of the morning.

So is Rinnosuke.

The bell for lunch finally rings at the end of math class.
"Alright, see you again this afternoon everybody." Miss Ran says, striding out of the classroom before the wave of students. Some start to gather in groups to eat and talk, some head out, you assume to the canteen. Satori swivels in her seat and glances at you expectantly. You look around for Rinnosuke.

Oh. He's already gone.

Weird.

[ ] Go over to Satori.
[ ] Just stay here. Wait for her.
[ ] Head out of the classroom, but beckon to her.
[ ] Just head out of the classroom.
>> No. 76985
{X} Head out of the classroom, but beckon to her.
>> No. 76986
[ ] Head out of the classroom, but beckon to her.
>> No. 76988
[ ] Head out of the classroom, but beckon to her.

Keep it up, Sol.
>> No. 76990
[X] Head out of the classroom, but beckon to her.

Please don't abandon this story mid-way, i fucking love how it started, and will despair if it's not finished.
>> No. 76991
File 123646319994.jpg - (157.33KB , 500x600 , 45956c2b4fcd7c99ffad4b4bc8a0ad31.jpg ) [iqdb]
76991
[\!/] Head out of the classroom, but beckon to her.

Can we start s-s-s-s-stuttering? Wait...we're a dude. Wrong story.
>> No. 76992
>Nervous tomboy.
I hope we'll get around to talking with Wriggle sometime.

[X] Go over to Satori.
>> No. 76993
>>76992
You are now thinking of a teenage wriggle in a school uniform, gazing out of the window, lost in thought.
>> No. 76997
File 123646427092.jpg - (117.97KB , 464x826 , fa61f3340cba835e1ef0d541e3df887b.jpg ) [iqdb]
76997
>>76993
Do you want to kill me?!
>> No. 76998
>>76993
aforlorninsect.jpg

Writing.
>> No. 76999
>>76997
Appearently i did a very good job of exploding my own nutbladder and upsetting the ronery glend
;_;
>> No. 77000
Sieben minuten.
>> No. 77001
>>76993
God damn it.
>> No. 77004
>>77000 GET
> 7 MINUTES
What you did just now could be considered a bannable offence.
>> No. 77005
[x] Head out of the classroom, but beckon to her.

>>77000
Schneller Neger
>> No. 77007
You pick up your bag and head towards to door, looking back at Satori and motioning with your head for her to follow you. She hops up from her seat and hurries after.

Outside in the corridor are a few students, going to the canteen or to visit friends in other classes, but it's mostly quiet. You stop just outside the door and wait for Satori to catch up with you.

"Hi again." You say as she approaches you. She just bites her lip, looking up at your face. She's so small. Short, yes. But also sort of frail looking. Thin arms, thin legs. She flicks a loose strand of hair from her face and wets her lips with that darting motion of her tongue again.
"Hi." She says.
"So, you going to show me around?" You ask, trying to play it cool. She's cute, you'll admit that. You can see what Rinnosuke is so interested in, if that's what that was all about anyway.
"Yeah." She says, taking a deep breath and smiling. "I guess so." Her eyes don't waver from your face though.
"This way, maybe?" You suggest, trying not to grin at her. It might have been creepy, earlier in the classroom, but standing out here, with her so much smaller than you, it's just plain funny.

"Yeah ... I, uh." Satori looks up and down the corridor. "Nobody's around anyway."
You follow her gaze. There are plenty of people around. What's she talking about? She notices your expression and lets out a soft giggle.
"I mean anyone important." She reaches over to grab your hand before you can react.

She stops short as her stomach lets forth a rumble of hunger so loud you can hear it clearly. She turns a little red, but keeps smiling.
"I'm hungry. Mind if I show you the canteen first?" She asks, just a hint of embarrassment in her voice.

[ ] Yeah, go to the canteen.
[ ] Insist you take the long way around.

And:

[ ] Let her take your hand.
[ ] Don't let her take your hand.
[ ] Be a man, take her hand first.
>> No. 77009
[x] Insist you take the long way around.
[x] Be a man, take her hand first.

Be a Man, take the first step. Longer route, more time with her.
>> No. 77011
[\!/] Insist you take the long way around.
[\!/] Be a man, take her hand first.

In during she faints due to common school girl issues.
>> No. 77012
[X] Insist you take the long way around.
[X] Be a man, take her hand first.

>"Nobody's around anyway."
>You follow her gaze. There are plenty of people around.
>"I mean anyone important."
Satori knows that we don't care about faceless background characters without voice acting.
>> No. 77013
[X] Yeah, go to the canteen.
[X] Be a man, take her hand first.
>> No. 77015
[X] Yeah, go to the canteen.
[X] Let her take your hand.
Only if she wants.
Better avoid misunderstanding with people.

Also, why do i have a feeling our anon is going to start getting messed with supernatural shit?
>> No. 77016
[X] Yeah, go to the canteen.
[X] Let her take your hand.
>> No. 77017
[x] Yeah, go to the canteen.
[x] Let her take your hand.
>> No. 77018
Alternate winners. Writing.
>> No. 77019
"Sure, lets go get something to eat." You say, smiling at her.
Satori nods, embarrassment fading now. "You can."
What? "I ... I can what?"
Satori just grins wider and you frown in confusion. Things just got weird again. You glance down. Her hand is still there, almost ready to take yours. Need to diffuse the moment, this is a damn good excuse. Wonder what her hands feel like?

They're pretty soft. Satisfying, pliant, warm. Satori doesn't blush at you taking her hand, but just takes a deep breath and starts off down the corridor with you beside her.
This looks great doesn't it? First day here and you're walking to the canteen hand-in-hand with the local crazy girl. Brilliant, great. You shrug inside. No going back now.

Satori leads you back downstairs and through the corridor to the canteen. The place is full of students, sitting at the long, bench-like, white plastic tables and queuing up along one side of the room next to the covered food display and the cash register. Satori glances around and then leads you over to the lunchline, finally letting go of your hand while she grabs a large slice of pizza and a box of fries. You've got a couple of sandwiches in your bag so you let your attention wander while you wait for her. The canteen really is busy, but you don't spot any-

"Hey there." A voice rises above the hubbub and noise as Mima's face appears over your shoulder. You almost jump in sudden shock and Mima laughs, stepping around you.
"Oh, hey." You grin awkwardly. Mima winks at you.
"How's it going then?" She asks.
"It's okay I guess." You say, scratching your head. "I mean I-"
"Mima! Morning!" Satori nearly bumps into your side, chewing on pizza. "Guess what?" She says excitedly.
Mima almost frowns, but then relaxes again. "Morning Satori, what do I have to guess?"
Satori grabs your hand again and positively beams at Mima. "He's real!"

Now Mima does frown, glancing around the room. "He's ... what?" She laughs, but it seems forced.
"No I thin-"
Mima reaches over and playfully ruffles Satori's hair, interrupting her. She grins at you, but it's definitely forced now. None of the easy joking from earlier.

[ ] "Satori's just showing me around, we better get going."
[ ] "Why don't you come with us Mima?"
[ ] "What's this all about?"
[ ] Say nothing. Be passive. Observe.
>> No. 77021
[x] "What's this all about?"
>> No. 77022
[x] "What's this all about?"
>> No. 77024
[x] "What's this all about?"

Mima vs Satori, eh? Looks like we've already hit our first roadblock in picking a target.

I'd rather have Mima
>> No. 77025
[x] "What's this all about?"
Dammit sol, what the hell is this "real" thing about?
>> No. 77026
[X] "What's this all about?"

Satori knows we're the main character.
>> No. 77027
File 123647494478.jpg - (104.67KB , 237x639 , 1225406263953.jpg ) [iqdb]
77027
[\!/] "What's this all about?"

Sorry, but I get a perma-boner for my PC-98
>> No. 77028
[x] "Why don't you come with us Mima?"

We maybe shouldn't talk about crazy shit in the middle of the lunchroom.
>> No. 77029
[x] "What's this all about?"
Half an hour before i go to sleep.
Please make my night with another post ;__;
>> No. 77030
Need sleep. That's all for tonight. Back tomorrow.
>> No. 77032
File 123647862780.jpg - (146.05KB , 500x500 , patchy141.jpg ) [iqdb]
77032
>>76993
>>76997

HHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--

>>77019

[X] "Why don't you come with us Mima?"
[X] "I don't quite understand what Satori means by "real," but maybe you can tell me?"

Ah, so many of my favorites have green hair. If we were dining with more than one of them, I might just be in heaven.
>> No. 77034
[X] "What's this all about?"

Mima~
>> No. 77035
File 123648064689.jpg - (338.06KB , 952x500 , greenisbest.jpg ) [iqdb]
77035
>>77032

Ah, I know what you mean.
>> No. 77055
...We should really talk to Rinnosuke the first chance we get. He seems all right, and we don't want him hating us.

>>76980
>Great Teacher Onizuka Onozuka!
This was an awesome idea when I came up with it in an HLA thread and I am fucking delighted to see someone made her.

>>76874
Saved as Cirno - HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ASSHOLE.jpg
>> No. 77057
[x] "What's this all about?"
>> No. 77058
File 123649937365.jpg - (186.33KB , 965x1654 , asightworthgoingtohell.jpg ) [iqdb]
77058
>>76958
>Hot for teacher, eh?

Indeed.
>> No. 77059
>>77058
I would go to HEll for this
>> No. 77071
Finished being distracted by the TH12 demo and a certain marvelous Umbrella Youkai~

Writing.
>> No. 77073
You frown in confusion at Mima, glancing between her and Satori.
"What's this all about?" You venture. Something isn't right here. Is Satori really bonkers or something? Is Mima uncomfortable with Satori taking all this interest in you?

Mima stops at your question and pauses for a moment, obviously at a loss for words.
Satori rounds on you again, still beaming. "I mean you're really not-"
"Satori." Mima interrupts, words coming out all in a rush. "Why don't you go sit down? You're hungry and I can show him around, I know this place better than you anyway."
Satori's expression drops a little. "Well I-"
"And I think I saw your sister near the back of the canteen." Mima says with a mischievous little smile. "Talking to a boy or something."
"What?" Satori's eyes go a little wide and she tries to see through the crowd of students. "Where is she now?"
"Around, somewhere, I guess." Mima shrugs.
"Ah, okay!" Satori says. "I'll see you later. Look after him!"
"I'll take good care of him." Mima says with a wink at you. Oh hell. Exactly what you need, are they fighting over you? Are men that hard to come across in this town or something? Are you giving off some kind of fucking scent?

Satori dashes off into the crowds of the canteen, not a bad sight to watch her go though, skirt swaying around her bare thighs. Mima just grins at you. You glance at her and raise an eyebrow.
She smiles and shrugs. "She gets a little bit too much to handle now and then. Sorry about that."

[ ] "That was mean. Did you really see her sister?"
[ ] Thank Mima, Satori really was getting a bit too much to handle.
[ ] "So, you'd rather have me all to yourself?"
[ ] Sigh. You could do without this, just tell her to get on with showing you around.
>> No. 77074
[X] "Is there something about Satori that no one wants to tell me? Or did you just want me all to yourself?"
>> No. 77075
>"I mean you're really not-"
>"Satori." Mima interrupts,
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[X] "So, you'd rather have me all to yourself, or is there a reason for this?" , with a bit of a sarcastic tone.
This was really uncalled for.
>> No. 77077
[X] "So, you'd rather have me all to yourself, or is there a reason for this?" , with a bit of a sarcastic tone.

Damn it Mima, I want to know what this is about.
>> No. 77078
[X] "So, you'd rather have me all to yourself, or is there a reason for this?" , with a bit of a sarcastic tone.
>> No. 77080
[X] "So, you'd rather have me all to yourself, or is there a reason for this?" , with a bit of a sarcastic tone.

This anon is too much Kyon.
>> No. 77082
Ready, writing.
>> No. 77083
"So you'd rather have me all to yourself?" You ask. Mima starts to grin. "Or is there a reason for chasing Satori off like that?"
Mima's grin dies and she shrugs. "She's just a little, you know, ungrounded. You shouldn't have to deal with her on your first day here."
"I guess." You frown.
"And besides." Mima says, smiling again. "Wouldn't want to be seen leading two girls around, would you? People would ask funny questions."
"What?"
Mima giggles and suddenly takes you by the arm. "Maybe I do want you all to myself for a bit, eh?" Her arm intertwines with yours, warm as she stands beside you, grinning and expectant.
"Oh. I er ... " You feel yourself blush a little. Mima stifles another giggle. So forward of her. You know she's trying to distract you, trying to take your mind off Satori, but why?
"Come on." She says. "Lead the way."

Back out of the canteen and through the corridors. Mima walks beside you with a spring in her step, pointing up at the ceiling and telling you where all the different classrooms in this block are. Doubtful that you'll remember any of this, the weight of her next to you is far too distracting now, her side pressing into your arm.
She stops short when you reach the end of the corridor, open doors to the outside beckoning you.
"Well, I could show you around outside." Mima says. "Or ..." She trails off with a smirk.
"Or what?" You ask.
"We could go up to the roof."
"The roof?"
"You can see the whole town from there." She says.

[ ] Go outside. More people.
[ ] Head up to the roof with Mima.
>> No. 77084
[x] Head up to the roof with Mima.

Just because of the smirk. I'm sure someone has the appropriate image.
>> No. 77086
[X] Go outside. More people.
Mima is acting fishy. WAAAAY too fishy to my liking.
Besides, we should go talk to wriggle. Not for flirtan games, friends are always nice to have.
>> No. 77088
Stop thinking with your cock, anon.
[X] Go outside. More people.
>> No. 77089
[X] Go outside. More people.
>> No. 77090
[x] Head up to the roof with Mima.
>> No. 77092
[ ] Go outside. More people.
>> No. 77093
[x] Head up to the roof with Mima.

Roof sounds nice.
>> No. 77094
First day of school, and a miscivious girl invites us to the roof, after severing communication pretty rudely with another girl, and chasing her off for no good reason.
HahahahaNO

[X] Go outside. More people.
>> No. 77095
[X] Go outside. More people.

Mima will probably push us off the roof to remove our real existence.
>> No. 77096
[x] Head up to the roof with Mima.
>> No. 77097
[x] Go outside. More people.
>> No. 77099
Dangerous roof? Outside you go. Writing.
>> No. 77102
"Let's go outside." You say. "I could do with some air."
A brief hint of disappointment flickers across Mima's face, but she smiles again and leads you through the open double doors and out into the sunlight. You blink and shield your eyes with your free hand for a moment. The sun here really is bright at midday.
Across the front of the school you can spot the gates and the wall surrounding the entrance to the school. Bland tarmac reflects the sun back at you, but Mima drags you to the left. To both sides of the main block are other buildings, an indoor sports hall, what looks like a bunch of music rooms, some smaller sections of the school. But Mima takes you away from them, around the side and towards the noise of students at lunchtime.
"I thought we were-" You start, glancing back at the rest of the school buildings.
"We were." Mima says. "But that's boring."
You blink and almost grin at her. She's blunt, but good.
"After all, people are far more interesting." She says, an unexplained tone of mockery in her voice.

Mima leads you to the corner and around the side of the school. In the shade here the tarmac is broken up with planted trees and benches, making the spaces between the school buildings muddled and chaotic. A gap between the buildings reveals a strip of grass, the green blanket of the playing field stretching off into the middle-distance, small figures dashing about, kicking a ball back and fourth.
Students lounge around, eating and talking. Some glance at you and Mima, but you do your best to ignore them. A shout in the distance, echoing.

Mima stops short and glances around, as if looking for someone. You can see a dark-haired, severe looking girl on a bench the other side of some trees lean around and frown in your general direction, but Mima either doesn't see or ignores her.

[ ] Ask Mima who she's looking for.
[ ] Point out the scowling girl.
[ ] Mima's led you all this way, now lead her. Just ask her to point things out to you.
[ ] Ask if you can sit down somewhere and eat.
>> No. 77103
[ ] Point out the scowling girl.
>> No. 77104
[X] Point out the scowling girl.
[X]....あ
>> No. 77105
[X] Ask Mima who she's looking for.
Only dark-haired Touhou that comes to my mind is Kaguya.
>> No. 77106
>>77105

Or Reimu.
>> No. 77107
[ ] Point out the scowling girl.
>> No. 77108
>>77105
Utsuho.
>> No. 77109
>>77106
Hmm. I see no reason why Kaguya or Utsuho would be scowling, so it has to be Reimu. Even more reason to avoid her.
>> No. 77110
[x] Ask Mima who she's looking for.
Fuck the dark haired girl, we're aiming at green.
>> No. 77111
>>77110
Or pink. But green is very desirable too.
>> No. 77113
[X] Point out the scowling girl.
>> No. 77114
File 123653636935.png - (77.95KB , 340x481 , 1215296533720.png ) [iqdb]
77114
[\!/] Mima's led you all this way, now lead her. Just ask her to point things out to you.
>> No. 77115
[X] Wave to the scowling girl.

A smile, a wink, and a flourish of the hand~
>> No. 77120
Scowl.

Writing.
>> No. 77125
"Hey, Mima." You tug on her arm. "Who's that?" You jerk your head a little, to indicate the scowling girl, but you don't want to make it too obvious.
"Hm?" Mima glances over. "Who?"
"The girl staring at us."
Mima goes quiet.
"What?" You ask. "What is it?"
"She's ... eh, she's a pain to deal with."
Another one? Or is Mima just warding you off everyone who could possibly be a rival for your attention?
Out of the corer of your eye you can see the girl getting up from her seat and slowly walking over. Mima tires to hurry away with you, looking nonchalant, but the dark-haired girl steps into the sunlight in your pathway and folds her arms, regarding the pair of you with her head cocked to one side.

Mima sighs exaggeratedly and rolls her eyes as she stops.
"Mima." The girl says. Her voice comes out like that of a weary old woman, perpetually unimpressed. She's attractive, but in a bland sort of way. A smile would probably brighten up her features to no end, but it doesn't look like she's going to be doing any smiling.
"Good morning, Reimu." Mima says, mock-sweetness in her voice. A few of the students nearby glance over, but quickly ignore the little exchange as Reimu glares at them.
"Who's this?" She demands, looking you up and down. Now that is an unpleasant gaze to feel.
"A guy." Mima says, smirking.
Reimu just raises an eyebrow. "Is he-"
"None of your business." Mima says, smirk still plastered across her face.
Reimu narrows her eyes at you.
"Come on." Mima tugs on your arm, a little more urgently than you would have expected from simple desire to leave a rude person behind.

[ ] Introduce yourself to Reimu anyway. Some politeness might knock her out.
[ ] Allow yourself to be tugged away by Mima. Forget Reimu.
[ ] Tell Reimu she's being rude.
[ ] "Plenty to go around, ladies, don't fight." Wink at Reimu.
>> No. 77127
[X] Allow yourself to be tugged away by Mima. Forget Reimu.
>> No. 77128
[x] Allow yourself to be tugged away by Mima.
[x] Introduce yourself while being dragged away.
>> No. 77129
[X] Try to signal reimu a slight apology, while lipping "later" without any voice.

Mima shouldn't notice it, but it might help us later.
Seriously, Mima is starting to be slightly annoying, leaving Satori was a bad idea.
>> No. 77130
[X] Try to signal reimu a slight apology, while lipping "later" without any voice.
>> No. 77131
[x] Try to signal Reimu a slight apology, while lipping "later" without any voice.

What the christ Mima.
>> No. 77132
[x] Allow yourself to be tugged away by Mima.
[x] Introduce yourself while being dragged away.

>Reimu just raises an eyebrow. "Is he-"
>"None of your business." Mima says, smirk still plastered across her face.

... Maybe there is something going on here. Or little Reimu could be getting jealous.
>> No. 77133
File 123654031418.jpg - (458.43KB , 500x737 , 2b55296f7e006102c9aea3f93687bfa2.jpg ) [iqdb]
77133
[\!/] Introduce yourself to Reimu anyway. Some politeness might knock her out.

Haha, bland
>> No. 77134
[x] Try to signal Reimu a slight apology, while lipping "later" without any voice.
>> No. 77142
File 123654359747.jpg - (263.62KB , 750x750 , reimu.jpg ) [iqdb]
77142
You let Mima drag you by the arm, heading around Reimu as she stands there, arms folded and glaring daggers at you. What exactly is going on here? What's Mima playing at? This is frustrating, Reimu might be rude but you could at least make your own judgement about her.
Half-turning your head as you pass Reimu, you try to give her a sympathetic smile. Her expression just turns from a scowl to a confused scowl, which deepens as you mouth the word 'later' at her. That didn't go down too well, but you'd still like to talk to her alone sometime. The open hostility between her and Mima is worrying, at the least, but she can't be all bad.

"Sorry about that." Mima says as you leave Reimu behind. "Reimu is ... just don't piss her off. Like I said, she's a pain to deal with."
"Sure." You mutter, not really sure of anything now.
Mima pauses in her stride and turns to you, smiling. "No, really. Sorry, I wish we hadn't bumped into her." She says. "But not everyone around here is as grumpy as Reimu. I'd just recommend staying out of her way."
"How bad can one moody teenage girl be?" You shrug.
Mima's smile falters a little as you speak. "Just don't piss her off." She says again, but she sounds unsure.

As you and Mima round a couple of trees, a pair of girls look up from a bench and wave at Mima, who smiles and waves back at them.
"Your friends?" You ask.
"Yeah ... " Mima trails off. "But I should show you around really, right?" She looks at you with raised eyebrows. "There's a lot of people out here but I can point out the ones I know for you, or we could just go out to the playing field?"

[ ] Get Mima to point people out, might be useful.
[ ] Go meet Mima's friends.
[ ] To the playing field.
[ ] Press the issue about Reimu.
>> No. 77143
[x] Get Mima to point people out, might be useful.
>> No. 77144
[ ] Get Mima to point people out, might be useful.
>> No. 77146
[X] Get Mima to point people out, might be useful.
Why the fuck is Mima isolating us from people?
>> No. 77147
[x] Get Mima to point people out, might be useful
>> No. 77148
[X] Get Mima to point people out, might be useful.
>> No. 77149
[X] Get Mima to point people out, might be useful.

>>77146
If this continues with her, we should find somebody else to hang out with, even if they're bit hard to deal with.
>> No. 77150
[X] Get Mima to point people out, might be useful.
>> No. 77152
Okay, new thread up in a little while. Currently being distracted by TH12 again.