[Return]
Archived thread

File 123627150967.jpg - (449.93KB , 1500x1055 , peoples.jpg ) [iqdb]
76803 No. 76803
“- Remote Control Twuck?” you finish. Well, why not - there was no doubt it would be fully charged by now and you couldn't see any real reason not to show it off. You frown slightly in thought, “I always wanted to play with one of those when I was a kid,” you murmur. “Ah well, I'm sure whoever owns it won't mind if I have a little fun showing how it works - right?”

You mentally smile to yourself as you spot Utsuho giving you a strange look for a moment before grinning. You had suspected that perhaps the twuck was hers, and it looked like you had been right in your suspicions. “But first,” you say, “Who wants some to drink along with their sweets?” You pause for a second then glance at Suika, who was already practically standing in her seat waving one arm in the air like an over-ambitious schoolchild. “Other than alcohol.” At that her arm drops and she sits back in her seat, folding her arms and pouting like a scolded child. “Because I already knew what you were going to have miss Suika, so I didn't need to ask.” The horned girl brightens as you say that and grins happily. Honestly, that girl seemed so damn easy to mess with that it was hard to avoid teasing her simply because of that.

Shortly you and the others were gathered around in the living room as you had been on all the previous show-and-tell sessions. With a bit of assistance from Suika you had manhandled (or was that perhaps oni-handled, as Suika had done all the actual work) a number of large-ish items in order to make some obstacles for your remote control twuck demonstration. They also provided handy places for people to perch their drinks and chocolate cakes as well, which was definitely a bonus.

“Right then,” you begin, holding up the newly charged twuck in one hand and controller in the other. You'd made something of a show about fitting their batteries in, and explaining that these kinds could be recharged in a manner similar to everyones mobile phones. “So now we come to the fun part.” Gently placing it on the ground you look at the girls and take careful hold of the controller. “Remote control means the ability to control a device from a distant, or remote, location.”

“Like puppets on strings?” Cirno pipes up, making you nod.

“Sort of,” you state, “except imagine it without the strings - or, at least, without strings you can see or feel.” Quickly you flick one of the control sticks with your thumb, causing the twuck to leap forwards in a burst of speed and both Cirno and Suika to leap up in surprise. “as I play with the controls on this box, the twuck responds accordingly - turning left, right and moving forwards and backwards as I tell it to.” You demonstrate, guiding the toy around the obstacles you had set up. “Technically it receives it's instructions via radio-waves, where are kind of like...” you pause for a moment and frown, “Well... for now I guess you can consider them invisible messages being sent through the air. They can pass through some walls and suchlike too, but their range is limited to how much power you put into them.” Gesturing to the controller you indicate the length of metal wire sticking out the top. “And the length of the aerial too.”

“How does it work?” You glance over at Cirno as she asks this, noting a curious little expression on her face. “Is it... uhm...” She seems to scrunch her face up in thought, “Is it an en-jean?” You hear a slight noise from Ran at that, and your eyes quickly flick over to see her stiffening slightly in her seat. Inwardly you frown, was it you or did it seem that Ran reacted negatively every time Cirno seemed to make any personal strides forwards in regards to learning? Was there something wrong with her being able to find out things by herself or something? Whatever the reason for it, you were sure you'd have to speak with Ran about her strange behavior sooner or later.

“Not exactly,” you say, pushing thoughts of Ran to one side, “An 'engine' is what would be used to power a full size motor vehicle, like the car you all came here in and the one we all took into town.” You note a several girls nod. “An engine is... well, it's a device which creates movement, or kinetic, energy from a fuel source. I'd really need to show you a model or something to explain it properly, but they usually involve burning something as a fuel.” Driving the twuck within reach, you pick it up and use one finger to spin one of the wheels. “This, however, uses a motor - rather than burning a fuel, it instead uses electricity to create movement.” Looking up for a moment you soon look back down and scan over the girls. “And thus we come to the first rule of the science of physics - energy cannot be destroyed, it can only be moved about or changed into some other form.” You note some of the girls, Meiling in particular, giving you a disbelieving look. “Well, it's true.” you state, “But it's not like we know everything about the world... so it's entirely possible there are energies out there that we cannot yet detect. I mean, I, and most of this modern world, don't know about magic - and I assume that's a type of energy too.”

“Uhm...” Utsuho raises her hand. “I don't get it...” she mumbles and you can see Hina nodding her agreement. Meiling looks thoughtful and Ran you can tell knows this already, Suika is... evidently too drunk to care, and Cirno has her face scrunched up in deep thought.

“I think I get it...” she says at last, “a little bit...” She looks at Utsuho, “I think it means... you can turn 'lectricy into moving, or moving into 'lectricy... but you can't make 'lectricy or moving just vanish, it always turns into something else - even if we don't know what?”

“Ah!” The raven-haired hell-raven smacks one fist into a palm. “I get it!” She looks at you and raises one eyebrow. “... but I don't get what it has to do with my cool toy...” Suddenly she holds out her hands expectantly, “I wanna play with it now!” She declares, “It's my awesome toy!”

“That was not particularly polite now, was it?.” you hear Hina murmur, causing Utsuho to glare at her and stick her tongue out before turning back to you.

“I wanna play with it now, please.” She states, holding her hands out once again. Not seeing any particular reason to refuse, and she had admittedly used 'the magic word' this time, you hand over the controller and sit back as she starts directing the twuck around the obstacle course you had set up.

Eventually the girls seem to tire and, one by one, drift off towards their rooms until eventually only yourself, a snoozing Suika and a silent Renko are left behind.

“I'll head off in the morning,” She states, standing up from her seat. “But I'll be back whenever I can - my store isn't open over the weekends, and I can wrangle a few days here and there if I leave my assistants to cover for me.” Glancing in the direction the girls had left, she sighs, “This is so weird.” She mutters, “They flip between being scary and innocent so easily it's hard to keep track of them.”

“I know,” you reply, “It's something i'm still getting used to - their mood swings I mean.” A thought occurs to you then, “hey, if by some chance you do contact Maribel... you think you can, maybe, rack her mind for any information on the girls here? I have the feeling I should be trying to find out as much as I can - and I don't think some of them are going to be entirely upfront about things.”

“I can do that,” Renko responds, “Anyway... g'night.”

You watch as your old friend heads off to the room she had temporarily claimed as her own and sigh. A snore from Suika causes you to glance over at her, sprawled out on a sofa thanks to her massive alcohol intake. Standing up yourself you move to gently nudge her into a somewhat more comfortable sleeping position then head off back to your own room.

>> No. 76804
February 29th, Wednesday, 2012

The morning routine was getting to be pretty predictable now, or so you thought. Outside were the sounds of fighting, from the living room was the plinky-plonk of Cirno at her keyboard, and once again you could tell someone was in the kitchen boiling a kettle... the only addition to this was the sound of Renko's car, who's starting had woken you up, heading away from the house. As you wash and dress you vaguely consider your plans for the day...

[ ] Morning Action (Write In)


yeah yeah. been out with injured wrist, typing with only the wrong hand is a bitch.
>> No. 76805
>>76804
[X] Morning Action - Teach Cirno and Utsuho math

Potential bomb putting these two together, but aI think it's a good place to start. According to the testing back in thread 5, they're roughly the same in terms of mathematic knowledge (practically none), so a basic primer on math basics to cover the bases would serve well.
Refer to the categories from >>76070
A possible plan of action for the future would be to use our mornings for lessons and work our way up from: build a foundation in math to ease into science, and when the scientific knowledge is established we move to technology. All the while, we fold in the girls based on their ranking from the aforementioned testing; i.e. after Cirno and Utsuho are a little better in math and science, we wrangle Meiling, Suika, and Hina to teach some more in depth science. Afternoons could be for personal interactions; focused tutoring or social/etiquette.
>> No. 76806
>>76805
Aren't lessons a daytime activity, not a morning activity? Save that stuff for the afternoon. Not to mention that we may want to educate the already accomplished girls first - we might be able to use them for assistance in the future, thereby speeding up our teaching and increasing our efficiency.

[X] Follow up with Utsuho - see if she's satisfied with her item.

Seems like something nice and easy, and follow-ups can always help ensure our tenants are satisfied.

On the other hand, we do need to confront Ran at some point about her reaction to Cirno learning...
>> No. 76807
[X] Check in the kitchen. Someone's making something, huh? That sounds interesting...
>> No. 76808
[x] Sneak into the kitchen - reeeeaaally carefully. Breakfast goes in my mouth, not under my foot this time... hopefully.
[x] Follow up with Utsuho - see if she's satisfied with her item.
>> No. 76810
[X] Morning Action - Teach Cirno and Utsuho math
>> No. 76811
Nice post!

Sorry to hear about your wrist. Hopefully it gets better soon!

[x] Sneak into the kitchen - reeeeaaally carefully. Breakfast goes in my mouth, not under my foot this time... hopefully.
[x] Follow up with Utsuho - see if she's satisfied with her item.

I prefer this choice of actions, with lessons coming in later to let the girls finish waking up.
>> No. 76838
[X] Look outside to see who's fighting who...or what...

probably meiling, but I also want to know if there is something else going on.

Sorry about your wrist, AD. Thanks for typing this up for us regardless.
>> No. 76842
[+] Look outside to see who's fighting who...or what...
>> No. 76889
[ ] Go find Ran. Find out what, exactly, her problem is with what Cirno seems to already know.
>> No. 76941
depending on how you count the votes, it's either a tie between:
Check on utsuho and Check the kitchen
or
Sneak into Kitchen / Check utsuho and Check outside.
So yeah, not calling it just yet.
>> No. 76962
[x]Check utsuho and Check outside
>> No. 76975
>>76941
probably for the best considering the server issues...
>> No. 77006
This sounds like pre-Valiant Cirno (you know, Owen's 'Cirno's Last Stand'), especially with how Ran is reacting to her. It's a shame we couldn't have something so fun and ludicrously dangerous as Rumia, but I have to say, I am now fully satisfied with having gotten the ice fairy instead.

Learnin' Cirno is a fun Cirno.
>> No. 77014
File 123646930643.jpg - (162.57KB , 997x527 , 120848447531.jpg ) [iqdb]
77014
[x] Sneak into the kitchen - reeeeaaally carefully. Breakfast goes in my mouth, not under my foot this time... hopefully.
[x] Follow up with Utsuho - see if she's satisfied with her item.
>> No. 77036
[x] Sneak into the kitchen - reeeeaaally carefully. Breakfast goes in my mouth, not under my foot this time... hopefully.
[x] Follow up with Utsuho - see if she's satisfied with her item.
>> No. 77179
Declaring sneaking as winner. Writing as best i can.
>> No. 77573
File 123672247621.jpg - (236.56KB , 1200x1200 , Its-full-of-bullets.jpg ) [iqdb]
77573
Actually, you still feel a bit groggy... Come to think of it for the past few days you had been denied your usual wakeup of strong coffee. The boiling sound of a kettle meant that there was hot water available, and you knew there was bound to be some strong instant coffee in one of the cupboards - you didn't seem to find it likely that Yukari would have left that out of this place's initial stocks. It still seemed a bit weird to you, that she evidently knew enough about the minutiae of your life to be actually capable of such things. Hell, your shower even came with the brand of shampoo you liked, along with other various toiletries you preferred - and as far as you were aware there wasn't anyone other than yourself who actually knew exactly which brands those were.

Well, whatever. You were sure that thinking about such a topic as Yukari's apparent investigation of you would be a line of inquiry that would only lead to new and more disturbing questions. Like many things in your life now it was probably best to simply accept it and move on - it wasn't like knowing exactly how much she watched you would particularly help in any way.

... though you were perhaps a little concerned if she actually watched you in the shower. That was a slightly worrying thought.

Stuck with the mental image of Yukari the voyeur in your mind you finish dressing and head towards the kitchen. On the way you pass the small door that leads to the laundry room and pause - at some point you should probably teach one of the more responsible girls to use such things as washing machines. Meiling or Ran perhaps. For a moment you considered Hina as well, but a sudden imagining of what 'bad luck' and 'laundry' could do together made you shudder in fear. No, it was best not to take risks with everyones clothing - even if whatever accident happened was merely an accident you had no doubt that Hina would blame herself for it if she were present at the time. Worse, you suspected some of the girls might blame Hina also.

Continuing on, through the living room, you pause to wave at Cirno today evidently being coached by Meiling, who was sitting on a chair in front of the keyboard with the smaller girl on her lap. The red-headed woman smiles and waves back, but Cirno didn't seem to notice as she was too engrossed in... well, you didn't know exactly what she was learning - playing instruments was something of a mystery to you, but she seemed to be improving as you could now make out a vague tune in amongst the mis-played notes. Shrugging you head into the kitchen, this time making sure to check about underfoot before so much as stepping inside. Here both Hina and Ran seem to be sitting on stools mounted on opposite sides of the central counter. Odd, you didn't know there were any stools in the kit- you pause as you spot an open cabinet to one side, five more stools stacked neatly in two piles inside. Huh. Convenient.

Nodding a greeting to the two women, and receiving similar nods in reply, you quickly whip yourself up a cup of coffee and head back into the living room. “Ah, hey,” You ask before you leave, “Do either of you know where miss Utsuho is?”

“She's outside!” you hear Meiling call from behind you in the living room, “Playing with Suika I think!” Turning you wave your thanks to the chinese-style girl and quickly make your way to the front door of the building. At least now the question of what the noise outside was had been answered... or at least the cause of it - you weren't sure exactly what Meiling had meant by 'playing'. If you had to guess though then it might be this 'Danmaku' thing that you recalled had been mentioned before... though that didn't exactly help much, since you didn't know what 'Danmaku' actually was. Well, you could analyze the word's meaning 'Bullet Curtain' but you discovered no great revelations from doing that, what would horribly backwards youkai be doing with firearms anyway? It just didn't make any sense to you.

Swinging the front door open you spot Suika standing quite a long distance away. The grounds of the house were large, especially around the back, but they were still far more than respectable out the front as well. As you approach Suika you note several small divots and craters in the soil here, they weren't visible from the immediate front of the house but here it was hard to walk more than a handful of steps without stumbling over. Looking up you blink as you spot Suika waving.

Feeling a little cheerful you wave back, only to see her start waving her other arm. What on earth was she doing? You can hear her yelling something, but she's simply too far away for you to hear clearly - especially with that damn whistling, buzzing sound that was filling the air. Ugh, low flying aircraft were a goddamn nuisance and no mistake. Halting in your scramble to get to Suika you raise your head and shake your fist at the...

The...

That... wasn't a plane up there.

That was a sky full of screaming glowing lights, behind which you could just about make out Utsuho staring down in horror as the various balls - bullets you realize with horrifying certainty - start to rain down in a curtain of light and sound.



[ ] Action
>> No. 77578
[ ] "...So that's Danmaku..."
[ ] Sip coffee.
[ ] "...Holy shit..."
>> No. 77583
[X] Sip coffee.
[X] "If this pulls a '99 Luftballons' sort of situation over our heads, I'm going to be very irate."
>> No. 77584
{X} Sip coffee.
>> No. 77601
[ecks] Sip Coffee.
[ecks] Ponder on how things always seem to be terribly convenient recently.
>> No. 77603
[x] Action time!
[x] Spring back inside the house while trying not to spill your coffee.

Picture us laying in the doorway, catching our cup without wasting a drop of the precious liquid, and the girls applauding us. Brilliant.
>> No. 77630
In before the girls' Emergency Services skills are tested.
>> No. 77632
[X] Sip coffee.

Mama always told not to look into the sights of the sun / Oh, but Mama, that's where the fun is
>> No. 77634
File 123673214655.jpg - (29.45KB , 277x328 , 1230400703269.jpg ) [iqdb]
77634
[!/] Sigh dejectedly.
[!/] Sip your coffee.
>> No. 77643
[B]
>> No. 77652
Wait, I'm confused: are we currently in the path of destruction?

[yes] Toss coffee aside, dive into divot for what little protection it will provide.

[no] Sip coffee.
[no] Wonder why the hell the house hasn't been surrounded by police/reporters yet.
>> No. 77654
I guess this is as good a time as any to see if we have any special powers.

Good thing we taught the girls about medical stuff huh?
>> No. 77657
[x] Sip your coffee.
[x] Try to make out where the bullets will hit the ground, run towards a gap in the pattern or in between several if it's necessary.
>> No. 77670
[X] Flashback to WWII, D-Day, Dog Red
[X] Dive into foxhole
[X] Shoot Thompson to supress MG42s

[X] Sip coffee, then throw it before you get hit
[X] Dive into foxhole divot
>> No. 77682
[x] Sip your coffee.
[x] Try to make out where the bullets will hit the ground, run towards a gap in the pattern or in between several if it's necessary.

Intelligence. Use it.
>> No. 77689
>>77682
Our character likely has no concept of danmaku. In the heat of the moment, to him, these are bullets, and bullets move too fast to dodge, but can be stopped or at least slowed by dirt. "dive and hope for the best" seems like the only option to me.
>> No. 77692
[x] Action time!
[x] Spring back inside the house while trying not to spill your coffee.
[x] Wonder why no one has noticed such antics yet. Then thank Yukari.

We need to stop running into danger!
>> No. 77701
>>77692
>
We need to stop running into danger!

That won't be happening any time soon.
>> No. 77703
[x] Sip coffee.
[x] "Damn."

>>77689
Sure he does. Ace Combat/Mushihime/Raiden/etc., nigger, do you play them?
>> No. 77707
>>77634
I don't know why but this image makes me laugh uncontrollably.

[X] Sip coffee.
[X] "If this pulls a '99 Luftballons' sort of situation over our heads, I'm going to be very irate."
>> No. 77710
[x] Sip coffee.
[x] Step closer to the house.

Makes me laugh some people thought it would be smart OR plausible for someone who has no idea what is going on to walk not only into the danmaku, but avoid it too.
>> No. 77711
[x] Sip coffee.
>> No. 77717
[x] Anemia option.
>> No. 77718
Does anyone else think that a Hina-related post should be the 77777 GET?
>> No. 77724
>>77718
Actually it should be seven minutes.
>> No. 77733
[ ] Ride the danmaku like a mechanical bull.
Wait sorry, wrong series entirely.

[x] Freak the fuck out, run back to the house.
>> No. 77736
Not 100% sure how to call it exactly, but:
[ ] Sip coffee
wins, along with some variation on a
[ ] React in a way so totally at odds with the drama of impending death from above
theme...

Well, we'll see what deadpan awesome comes up eh?
>> No. 77745
If I don't make it out of this, tell my wife, "Hello."
>> No. 77776
>>77736
Doesn't react very quickly before he's had his coffee, eh?
>> No. 77847
>>77745
I don't think we have a wife, and the way this has been going, we never will.
>> No. 77849
>>77847
Regarding this, all I know is my gut says maybe.
>> No. 78076
File 123700302289.jpg - (151.54KB , 600x600 , Suikaaaaa.jpg ) [iqdb]
78076
Looking up at the rain of doom shooting down towards you, your thoughts take on a rather shocking level of both clarity and irrelevance. ”I haven't even drunk my coffee yet.” they cry out, and you feel your arm move almost of it's own volition to transport the mug of caffeinated brew to your mouth. Ever so carefully you take a sip, savoring the nutty aroma, the initial bitterness, and the slight hint of charcoal from over-cooked beans in the aftertaste. Weird - you'd never thought this deeply about a mug of instant coffee before so why were you starting now when you knew, you knew that screaming like a little girl and running for cover was by far the more self-preservative reaction.

Ahead you spot Suika yelling something, then winding up like a baseball pitcher in order to throw a little purple-and-orange... thing... in your vague direction. Though it's little more than a blur as it passes by you vaguely make out two horns and a gourd trailing behind on some kind of wire. A tiny Suika? How curious. Body still on autopilot you take another sip of coffee as the first shot crashes down mere feet from your position, throwing up a small cloud of dirt and fading away to leave a fist-sized impression in the grass. Strange, you don't feel scared at all. By all rights you knew you should be a gibbering wreck, though each bullet didn't seem to be lethal on it's own the cloud of them dropping on you was more than enough to pummel you to paste through sheer numbers.

And yet... You simply couldn't muster up the energy to so much as worry about it. It was like... Actually... Now you were thinking about it you could distinctly remember another time this feeling of utter calm had dropped over you, back in your first year of university, when during one of your practical science classes something had gone wrong. A pressurized container had exploded, showering several shards of metal throughout the room... You had been the only person to get out of there without serious injury, despite having made no real attempt to dive for cover. Admittedly your arm had been in bandages for weeks due to a nasty gash, but that was a superficial injury compared to what everyone else had suffered. You had just been... what was a good way to say it? You had been in the right spot, at the right time, to avoid damn near everything. Had you moved so much as an inch you would have been skewered rather than just clipped by a flying chunk of shrapnel.

That same feeling seemed to suffuse your mind and body right now, there was a gap - you were sure, though you didn't know why or how you knew this. You may get hit but something deep inside was telling you that it wouldn't be anything you couldn't live through. Your prediction was proven true moments later when a glowing ball grazed your shoulder, causing you to wince and buckle slightly at both the impact and the hot, but not quite burning, feeling that went along with it. Despite this you kept a firm grip on your coffee, barely managing not to spill any of the dark liquid over yourself. Nearby more shots hit the ground with clods of dirt being projected upwards to spatter across your trouser legs in a short sharp shower of dirt. Suika, drawing closer as she ran in your direction, suddenly stopping, turning speeding up and even outright diving to avoid the rain of pain. How she's able to do this so well intrigues you, some of those shots you were sure she couldn't even see. Suddenly she pauses, seeing some kind of gap in the hail, and winds up to throw another tiny-suika in your direction. You weren't entirely sure where she pulled it from, or even where she had produced the first one from either - but they were really rather odd things to use as projectiles - little dolls, especially of ones own self. Actually, that Suika had such dolls of herself was perhaps maybe more than a little creepy... Glancing up you see Utsuho, the giant metal pillar on her arm pointing downwards even as it seems to generate more bullet - but from the look on the girls face you can tell she's trying to make it stop and failing.

From behind you hear a crash of glass and a girl, Cirno perhaps as it sounded too young to be any of the others, screaming something. Almost instantly the calm feeling you had moments ago vanished, replaced with a deep sea of confusion. Your certainty that you wouldn't be hit badly dried up like a puddle in a desert as the bullets around you stopped dead, as if frozen in mid-air. The doll, thrown by Suika, clipped one of the stationary shots as it froze right in it's path, you hear a tiny scream as the figure starts tumbling through the air badly off it's original course. Your feeling comes back with a vengence, but this time it isn't calm, it's a spiky ball of panic screaming at you to get out the way as-

A high pitched whine escapes your lips, your coffee mug falling to the floor as your hands go numb for a moment, then shoot protectively to your crotch as you double over in pain, hold for a few moments, then collapse face-first into the mud. By the time Suika arrives you had rolled onto your side, curled into a fetal ball of agony. Theres a cloud of smoke then a hundred tiny hands grab you all over and, with a slightly squeaky cry of “three, two, one, hup!” you feel yourself being lifted a few inches off the ground. The grass nearby turns into a blur as you, and whatever is carrying you, speeds towards the house only to be met part way by a pair of legs clad in black tracksuit pants that you know belong to Meiling.

You feel a sharp pain as something pokes you in the back of the neck, then everything goes black.



When next you wake it's to the sound of an argument, or at least the sound of someone lecturing someone else. Apparently during the time you were out you have been brought inside, laid upon one of the sofas and then covered with a light blanket. That and your forehead was cold, so someone had probably put some ice there just in case.

“- solid ones no less! What were you two even thinking!?” The voice is mature, Ran's perhaps? “If it wasn't for the others who knows what condition he would be in now! Is this how you thank your host? If so I should hope I never see how the two of you would ever try to actively hurt him!” Given how she was seemingly berating people for your injuries, you guessed that you couldn't have been out all that long. A few minutes maybe? Half an hour at the very most you thought.

“He isn't hurt is he?” That voice, grumpy and upset, Suika's you think - obviously she's not happy. Understandable given she seemed to be one of the people Ran was yelling at. If you were guessing right then Utsuho was probably the other. “So what's the problem? Reimu and Marisa get more beat up than this whenever they play danmaku.”

“He didn't get hit much,” You hear the thoughtful voice of Meiling whisper, “That's unusual. I would have expected an untrained person to get hit a hundred times - but he only got his once.”



Your ears perk up slightly. It seemed that no-one had noticed you were awake yet. You could probably learn something if you stayed quiet, but on the other hand it would be pretty mean of you not to assure to the girls that you were alright - even if certain parts were still more than a little painful. Either way you would have to 'wake up' soon, as you didn't particularly feel like spending all day lying on a sofa.
[ ] Feign Sleep
[ ] 'Wake up'
[ ] Other Action
>> No. 78078
[X] Well, they're youkai, some of them. S'not far-fetched that they can tell if you're sleep or awake, so you ought to wake.
[X] Make some sort of dramatic gesture indicating awareness and rattle off the criminal charges our young look-afterees could very well be charged with in a real world situation.
[X] This world situation.
[X] Whatever.
>> No. 78079
>>78078
[X] Well, they're youkai, some of them. S'not far-fetched that they can tell if you're sleep or awake, so you ought to wake.
[X] Make some sort of dramatic gesture indicating awareness and rattle off the criminal charges our young look-afterees could very well be charged with in a real world situation.
[X] This world situation.
[X] Whatever.
[X] Get a cup of coffee.
>> No. 78080
[x] Let out a groan and then get up.
[x] "That hurt more than I was expecting."
[x] Address everyone's concerns, and then go over to Suika.
[x] Ruffle her hair followed by asking exactly what they were doing, especially with those "dolls" of her. You're a man of science and your curiosity is piqued.
[x] Advise them to be a bit more careful next time.

Bit of everyone's fault here. No one really informing us what danmaku was so we didn't know that going outside was stupid. The girls not thinking to inform us they were going to try some out. Overall, making everyone feel better is important, especially Suika since she seems to be depressed considering her roll in probably the worst crotch shot experienced in the CYOAs.
>> No. 78081
[ ] Feign Sleep

Learnan gaemz. Learnan is always gud.
>> No. 78082
[X] Sit up. Slowly.
[X] "Wow. That did a hell of a job waking me up; more than the coffee. Damn near a zen moment. Talk about sobering."
[X] Swing around and sit on the couch properly.
[X] "Too sobering. I could really use a drink right about now."
[X] Try and steady yourself.

Had a confusion-cleaving zen moment, there.
>> No. 78083
[X] Sit up. Slowly.
[X] "Wow. That did a hell of a job waking me up; more than the coffee. Damn near a zen moment. Talk about sobering."
[X] Swing around and sit on the couch properly.
[x] "That hurt more than I was expecting."
[X] Try and steady yourself.
[X] Make some sort of dramatic gesture indicating awareness and rattle off the criminal charges our young look-afterees could very well be charged with in a real world situation.
[x] Address everyone's concerns and advise them to be a bit more careful next time.
>> No. 78084
[X] Sit up. Slowly.
[X] "Wow. That did a hell of a job waking me up; more than the coffee. Damn near a zen moment. Talk about sobering."
[X] Swing around and sit on the couch properly.
[X] "Too sobering. I could really use a drink right about now."
[X] Try and steady yourself.
>> No. 78086
[X] Sit up. Slowly.
[X] "Wow. That did a hell of a job waking me up; more than the coffee. Damn near a zen moment. Talk about sobering."
[X] Swing around and sit on the couch properly.
[X] "Too sobering. I could really use a drink right about now."
[X] Try and steady yourself.
>> No. 78087
File 123700713087.jpg - (345.67KB , 1000x1242 , 827180c73fbbce18c160e5a597ac3a5c.jpg ) [iqdb]
78087
>>78082
>> No. 78091
[X] Sit up. Slowly.
[X] "Wow. That did a hell of a job waking me up; more than the coffee. Damn near a zen moment. Talk about sobering."
[X] Swing around and sit on the couch properly.
[X] "Too sobering. I could really use a drink right about now."
[X] Try and steady yourself.
>> No. 78093
[x] Sit up. Slowly.
[x] "Wow. That did a hell of a job waking me up; more than the coffee. Damn near a zen moment. Talk about sobering."
[x] Swing around and sit on the couch properly.
[x] "That hurt more than I was expecting."
[x] Try and steady yourself.
[x] Make some sort of dramatic gesture indicating awareness and rattle off the criminal charges our young look-afterees could very well be charged with in a real world situation.
[x] Address everyone's concerns and advise them to be a bit more careful next time.
>> No. 78099
[X] Sit up. Slowly.
[X] "Wow. That did a hell of a job waking me up; more than the coffee. Damn near a zen moment. Talk about sobering."
[X] Swing around and sit on the couch properly.
[X] "Too sobering. I could really use a drink right about now."
[X] Try and steady yourself.
>> No. 78100
[X] Sit up. Slowly.
[X] "Wow. That did a hell of a job waking me up; more than the coffee. Damn near a zen moment. Talk about sobering."
[X] Swing around and sit on the couch properly.
[x] "That hurt more than I was expecting."
[X] Try and steady yourself.
[X] Make some sort of dramatic gesture indicating awareness and rattle off the criminal charges our young look-afterees could very well be charged with in a real world situation.
[x] Address everyone's concerns and advise them to be a bit more careful next time.
>> No. 78102
[x] Feign Sleep
They might tell us a secret~


I just can't take it easy with that write-in.
>> No. 78104
What is wrong with Anons these days? Suika is in this condition and I'm the only one who wants to ruffle her in order to make her feel better?

For shame.
>> No. 78107
>>78104

Alright, slight modification:

[X] Ruffle Suika's hair if she provides the requested alcohol.

Agreed?
>> No. 78110
>>78107

Yeah, add "[X] Ruffle Suika's hair if she provides the requested alcohol." to mine as well.
>> No. 78112
[x] "That, ladies, is because-"
[x] Spin around and jump up
[x] "While the rest of the world is in utter chaos-"
[x] Strike a pose
[x] "I remain as calm as the seas of my mind!"
[x] Wait a few seconds before falling backwards on your ass to the sofa. Damn, you got hit harder than you thought.
[x] Rub your eyes "I think it's time for today's lesson: social skills involving acts of terrorism. When to use them - and mostly - when not".
>> No. 78113
[X] 'Wake up'

Admittedly, I've written more than a few wall-of-text responses in my day, but I don't think this is the time for them.
>> No. 78117
>>78112
>Spin around and jump up
>Strike a pose

nyanroll?
>> No. 78122
[X] Well, they're youkai, some of them. S'not far-fetched that they can tell if you're sleep or awake, so you ought to wake.
[X] Make some sort of dramatic gesture indicating awareness and rattle off the criminal charges our young look-afterees could very well be charged with in a real world situation.
[X] This world situation.
[X] Whatever.
[X] Get a cup of coffee.
>> No. 78127
[X] 'Wake up'
>> No. 78134
[X] Feign Sleep
>> No. 78157
Such verbose responses.
>> No. 78213
[x] Sit up. Slowly.
[x] "Wow. That did a hell of a job waking me up; more than the coffee. Damn near a zen moment. Talk about sobering."
[x] Swing around and sit on the couch properly.
[x] "That hurt more than I was expecting."
[x] Try and steady yourself.
[x] Make some sort of dramatic gesture indicating awareness and rattle off the criminal charges our young look-afterees could very well be charged with in a real world situation.
[x] Address everyone's concerns and advise them to be a bit more careful next time.
>> No. 78247
[x] Let out a groan and then get up.
[x] "That hurt more than I was expecting."
[x] Address everyone's concerns, and then go over to Suika.
[x] Ruffle her hair followed by asking exactly what they were doing, especially with those "dolls" of her. You're a man of science and your curiosity is piqued.
[x] Advise them to be a bit more careful next time.
>> No. 78420
Calling with:
[X] Sit up. Slowly.
[X] "Wow. That did a hell of a job waking me up; more than the coffee. Damn near a zen moment. Talk about sobering."
[X] Swing around and sit on the couch properly.
[X] "Too sobering. I could really use a drink right about now."
[X] Try and steady yourself.

Long votings are Long.
>> No. 78497
>>/others/12920

Don't think we've forgotten.
>> No. 78498
Oh ho, those silly little chaps! Causing great bodily harm and nearly killing people! How precious! Here, little fella, have a lollipop!
>> No. 78662
“Ugh...” The moment your, only slightly, feigned groan of pain reaches the ears of the girls they fall silent - cutting off whatever conversation they were about to have. Moments later your view fills with a bright mix of red, orange, yellow, blue and green as damn near everyone tries to check you over at once, though it's immediately obvious that Utsuho is missing from this mass of faces and hair colors.

“Back off!” You hear Meiling command, “Let him get some air!” As she yells this the mass of colors starts to move away until, eventually, only Meiling's face and her bright red hair are left. “Can you sit up?” She asks kindly, though your hear a slight undertone in her voice implying that she knew damn well you could. Odd that - when did you get so perceptive of this sort of thing?

Nodding once you squirm somewhat until you can get your arms beneath you and, with only a little muted swearing, you push yourself into a sitting position. “Wow,” you mutter, “That did a hell of a job waking me up; more than the coffee.” It was true too, you did feel far more awake than you usually did after your morning brew... probably the result of the adrenaline your body must have been saturating itself with. “Damn near a zen moment. Talk about sobering.” With a slight grunt of pain you swing yourself around to a proper sitting position on the cough. “Too sobering. I could really use a drink right about now.” Reaching out to grab a nearby armrest to steady yourself, you twitch slightly as two cold hands grab onto your arm. Looking down you see that Cirno has planted herself next to you and is looking up at you with only a little worry.

“That was a particularly dangerous thing you did,” Ran states, stepping in front of you and pressing a small glass into your free hand. “Walking into the middle of Danmaku play is generally considered a bad idea where we come from you know.” She tutted to herself, “Of course certain people had been told repeatedly not to use heavy Danmaku, but it seemed they were quite willing to forget that agreement when their blood was up.”

“Heavy Danmaku?” You ask, accepting the glass and lifting it to take a sip - then gagging at the burning taste of alcohol. “Kah!” You gasp, “S-strong!”

“Well, you did say you felt too sober.” Ran responds, her voice betraying only the vaguest hint of amusement. “And there is nothing better at ceasing sobriety than Oni Nihonshu.”

You cough, then look down at the cloudy white liquid in the glass. “Doburoku?” You manage to choke out. The last time you had tasted such harsh home-brewed alcohol like this was when you, along with Maribell and Renko, had snatched some from your fathers stash when you were younger. The stuff had tasted foul then, and this stuff didn't seem to be much better - more like paint stripper than a drink. “Tastes...” You choke again, and feel someone slap your firmly on the back.

“Bad?” you hear Suika mutter. “'s not my fault.” She grumbles.

“Go find Utsuho.” Ran orders, cutting off Suika's complaint. “I don't want her doing anything stupid while she's upset.” You notice Ran pulling a slightly pained face, “And as annoyed as I am with you right now, you are the only person who can bring her down if she does.” Suika grumbles and mutters something under her breath but seems to comply with Ran's order, turning and stomping her way out of the room.

“Honestly,” she mutters once Suika had left. “I know those two prefer the be a bit more serious than the rest of us, but they were told to stick with only the Light Danmaku.” She shrugs and looks at you, “If the drink is low quality it's likely because she's upset. I'm given to understand her mood greatly influences what her gourd produces.”

“I see.” You reply, nodding in understanding and taking a sip of the cloudy alcohol. Frankly you didn't understand at all, but it seemed the polite thing to do. “You know, I am starting to feel a little out of the loop here...”


[ ] Ask Questions (Limit: 3)
Multiple votes will be counted seperatedly, top three most popular questions will be answered.
or
[ ] Perform Daytime Event.


DAYTIME ACTIVITY
[ ] Teaching Science (Explaining scientific concepts to the girls)
[ ] Teaching Technology (Explaining technology and how to use it)
[ ] Teaching Social (Explaining modern social behaviors and ettiquette)
[ ] Teaching Maths (Explaining maths, including things such as finances)
[ ] Testing (Gain an understanding into what a girl knows already)

And pick a girl
[ ] Meiling
[ ] Hina
[ ] Suika
[ ] Cirno
[ ] Ran
[ ] Utsuho
[ ] All (teaches all the girls, but with less effect than 1-1 teaching)

(no picture, 'cuz my connection is acting shit, sorry)
>> No. 78663
[x] Teaching Math
[x] All
>> No. 78664
[X] Ask questions:
- [X] What, exactly, is danmaku?
- [X] Considering how flashy it is... how far away can it be seen from? This could cause serious trouble if any civilians saw it.
- [X] Is there some way to deal with danmaku once it's in motion? It was frightening enough for you to be caught up in, but the thought of someone else stumbling into it... you need to know what to do if the situation ever comes up. You'd like to rely on the girls to avoid such a situation, but accidents do happen.

I have mixed feelings on leaping right into lessons after that - I doubt Utsuho or Suika would be able to concentrate on them, and I have to wonder if any of the girls are really in the mood for it.

Either way, we may want to sit down with Utsuho and Suika tonight, and just make sure they know that we're not angry at them; they are going to have to be more careful.
>> No. 78669
[X] Ask questions:
- [X] What, exactly, is danmaku?
- [X] Is danmaku supplementary to or contingent upon other abilities. I know Utsuho can warm things up, so is that why her 'bullets' felt hot when I got hit? If I were to get hit by Cirno's bullets, would they feel cold?
- [X] How much control does someone have over it? It looked like Utsuho tried to stop but couldn't just now.

First question is a gimme, second is plying for ability information/how danmaku works in greater detail, and number three is a genuine head scratcher for me.
>> No. 78671
[x] "You said I only got hit once. Is that any good?"
[x] "Does it have something to do with that 'potential' Ran was talking about? The thing with my family being priests."
[x] "What exactly is danmaku? Can anyone do it? Even me?"
>> No. 78675
[x] "You said I only got hit once. Is that any good?"
[x] "Does it have something to do with that 'potential' Ran was talking about? The thing with my family being priests."
[x] "What exactly is danmaku? Can anyone do it? Even me?"

[x] No lessons today, no one would pay attention anyway.
[x] Instead, let the girls play 'danmaku'. It would be nice to see what the girls can do. Let them teach you some things this time around.

This will hopefully relieve some of the stress the girls must be feeling as well as help power us up. Besides, if this experiment is to see if youkai and humans can co-exist then it's important for us to learn about their lifestyle as well as vice versa.
>> No. 78681
[X] Teaching Science (Physics and theory: Nuclear Fusion)
[X] Utsuho
>> No. 78685
[X] Ask questions:
- [X] What, exactly, is danmaku?
- [X] How much control does someone have over it? It looked like Utsuho tried to stop but couldn't just now.
- [x] "What exactly is danmaku? Can anyone do it? Even me?"

[X] Teaching Technology (Explaining technology and how to use it)
[X] Meiling
Being one of the more competent, responsible and friendly yokai of the group, I think we should put her in a position to better take care of others should the need arise

also,
Unconsciousness counter: [2]
>> No. 78737
[X] Ask questions:
- [X] What, exactly, is danmaku?
- [X] How much control does someone have over it? It looked like Utsuho tried to stop but couldn't just now.
- [x] "What exactly is danmaku? Can anyone do it? Even me?"

[X] Teaching Technology (Explaining technology and how to use it)
[X] Meiling
>> No. 78738
[X] Ask questions:
- [X] What, exactly, is danmaku?
- [X] How much control does someone have over it? It looked like Utsuho tried to stop but couldn't just now.
- [x] "What exactly is danmaku? Can anyone do it? Even me?"

[X] Teaching Technology (Explaining technology and how to use it)
[X] Meiling
>> No. 78903
[X] Ask questions:
- [X] What, exactly, is danmaku?
- [X] How much control does someone have over it? It looked like Utsuho tried to stop but couldn't just now.
- [x] "What exactly is danmaku? Can anyone do it? Even me?"

If possible:
[X] Teaching Technology (Explaining technology and how to use it)
[X] Meiling
>> No. 78904
[X] Ask questions:
- [X] What, exactly, is danmaku?
- [X] How much control does someone have over it? It looked like Utsuho tried to stop but couldn't just now.
- [x] "What exactly is danmaku? Can anyone do it? Even me?"

[X] Teaching Technology (Explaining technology and how to use it)
[X] Meiling
>> No. 79020
[x] Ask questions:
- [x] What, exactly, is danmaku?
- [x] How much control does someone have over it? It looked like Utsuho tried to stop but couldn't just now.
- [x] "What exactly is danmaku? Can anyone do it? Even me?"

[x] Teaching Technology (Explaining technology and how to use it)
[x] Meiling
>> No. 79028
Calling. Winner is:
[X] Ask questions:
- [X] What, exactly, is danmaku?
- [X] How much control does someone have over it? It looked like Utsuho tried to stop but couldn't just now.
- [x] "What exactly is danmaku? Can anyone do it? Even me?"

See the big 'OR' between 'ask questions' and 'daytime activity'? Most of you didn't. Oh well, lets see what happens.
>> No. 79063
>>79028

PLease, update Touhou Persona too.
>> No. 79205
>>79028
wait, that was an exclusive or? damn! my programming skills are useless here!
>> No. 81123
“How about... Well, since I really don't understand anything really, I guess I should start with the obvious question. What, exactly, is this 'Danmaku' thing?”

“Of course,” Ran mutters, “Ask one of the easy ones...”

“Danmaku is fun!” Chirps up Cirno from her position next to you on the sofa. “'s like... like, uh, 's like play fighting! We go up an' take turns shooting at each other an' dodging until someone wins!”

“Such an explanation, however, glosses over all the rhyme and reason of Danmaku - both in terms of it's history and it's current elegance.” Ran grimaces slightly, “But if you want to get right to the point - it is as Cirno says, a substitute for real combat, 'play fighting' if you want to be crude about it.” She gestures with one hand and a yellowish ball of light shoots out to hit you in the chest, dissipating on contact with a slight fizzling sound and a slight tingling sensation. “That, in technicality, was a single danmaku bullet. The weakest I can create in fact, though it would be rare to find anyone who will actually use something so weak.”

“Mm,” You note Meiling nodding in agreement, “You'd be lucky to have one as weak as that go more than a few paces before it broke apart on it's own. ”

“That is something of a limitation, yes.” replied the blond woman, “And naturally one wouldn't even think of using such a harmless bullet against any of the lesser youkai that one occasionally stumbles upon now and then - as far as they're concerned if they don't feel it then it didn't happen.”

“What I got hit with outside didn't exactly feel harmless...” You grumble, which results in a clumsy - and cold - pat on the back from Cirno.

“In the grand scheme of things, mister Ryogi, those bullets were rather harmless.” Ran states, “Had miss Reiuji been firing at the fullest of her power, that one which hit you would have taken most of your body with it. Fortunately she, like the rest of us, does abide by the spellcard system of rules - though she and Suika do tend to push the boundaries of such more than most.”

“Spellcard?” You ask, you vaguely recall having heard the term mentioned in passing before. “Wait,” you pause, having just considered Ran's words, “That's the rules these Danmaku fights are fought under then?”

“Pretty much.” Responds the multi-tailed youkai, “Before they were enforced most youkai would simply blast at each other until one or the other fled or died. Neither much skill nor any finesse were really required.” She shrugs, “Eventually the shrine maiden came up with a formalized set of rules to fight by - a set I must say is pretty obviously as corrupt and as biased as rules come, but most of us Youkai only pay attention to the two most important rules rather than the whole host made up to ensure only she can ever win a fight she participates in.”

“You know,” you murmur, “The more I hear about this shrine maiden, the more I have to wonder what kind of selfish person she is - she sounds just like my boss, no matter who did the work he would always find a way to get the credit for it.”

Meiling smirks slightly, “Sounds about right,” she murmurs. Glancing around you see that Ran is nodding in agreement, Cirno is also nodding - but you can tell that all she doesn't quite understand what she's agreeing with - while Hina seems to be doing her best to be polite not agree... despite that faint glimmer in her eyes that indicates her views just as well as any more blatant show of agreement.

“So, biased ones aside,” You begin, “what are these rules?”

“Spellcards!” Cirno yells out, “You gotta use spellcards!” She fishes around behind her for a moment before whipping her hand out and producing what looks, at first, to be an over-sized playing card. One side is covered in a poorly done child's drawing of... well, you're pretty sure the blue and pink blobs and triangle in one corner are supposed to be Cirno, yes, looking closer you can see that one blue blob is her hair, the pink is her face and arms, and the triangular blue blob is obviously meant to be her dress. Smaller blue dashed lines emanate outwards from the figure and go in all directions, practically filling the rest of the space on the card. At the very bottom is a small box filled with the words 'DY-MAN-D BLEE-ZUR-D' in what looks like an absolutely terrible example of a childish scrawl.

“Can I hold it?” You ask, peering at it as best you can with her waving it about excitedly. At that Cirno suddenly pulls it back and clutches it against her chest, peering at you shrewdly.

“Promise you'll give it back?” She asks, peering harder. When you nod she frowns for a moment, then cautiously holds it out and drops it into your now open hand. Taking it you examine the picture a little more closely. “I made it myself!” the girl declares, “Isn't it awesome?”

“It's, uh, unique?” You respond, hoping the diplomatic non-answer would appease her as frankly you couldn't think of anything else to really say about it. Fortunately the smile that crosses her face shows that she did, indeed, consider it a compliment. Looking back to the card you flip it over to check the other side - which, as it turns out, is covered in more of Cirno's terrible handwriting. “Uh... 'Lots of.... things... go woosh! Because blizzards have lots of snow... and this sparkles too'... what's that supposed to mean?”

“A spellcard consists of two parts,” cuts in Ran, “A diagram or picture, and a description. There are many factors involved in determining how powerful a card is, but the most important one is how well those two elements assist the user in visualizing the card's effects.”
>> No. 81124
“In short,” adds Hina, “a better diagram and description usually means a better spellcard.” Flicking her hand the green-haired woman produces on of her own. “You could even say that spellcards can be divided into levels of strength based on the artistic and aesthetic abilities of the creator. However, that is not everything - depending on the user even a badly made card can be significantly stronger than it would otherwise be.”

“Quite.” Ran continues, “This would be because the ability to visualize things can vary significantly from person to person. Naturally this leads to the obvious limitation that cards demanding specific understandings or abilities can only be used by those people - because either only they can visualize such an action, or only they have the power required to complete such an action.” She pauses and looks at the evident signs of confusion on your face. “I suppose none of this really explains what a spellcard is though, does it?” She mutters, “To keep things simple, a spellcard is a pre-prepared pattern of movements and danmaku. With most danmaku play the players simply take it in turns to use a spellcard, with the other player dodging and counterattacking with much simpler 'shot' type danmaku.”

“Pre-prepared?” you murmur, thinking back to how Utsuho hadn't stopped shooting despite being aware of you having wandered into ground zero. “I see, so I take it that once started the spellcard must run its course completely?”

“I see you already have a firm understanding,” Ran smiles slightly, “The only two ways to stop a spellcard, once begun, are to wait for it to it to end - which usually takes a minute or two at most - or to break it with your own danmaku by hitting the opponent enough times to disrupt their visualization. Naturally those with stronger minds and bodies can be knocked around more before their concentration wavers. Victory conditions for danmaku play, as you can no doubt guess, involve simply breaking or surviving more spellcards than your opponent does.” She pauses for a moment, then shrugs. “Well, there are other ways to play as well, since the rules don't particularly define the manner of play all that much - only what is and isn't allowed.”

“I... think I get it.” You state, “Let me try getting this straight... both players take an equal number of spellcards, then take it in turns to fire them off - with the other player trying to survive or break them?” The girls around you nod, “And whoever survived or broke the most, at the end, wins?”

“That's pretty much it!” Meiling exclaims, beaming brightly at you. “'course there's more advanced stuff too, like capturing cards - where you break a card without being hit even once. That usually scores double, and then there's grazing - which is sort of a reward for being, uh, daring I guess.” She shakes her head, “It's like extreme danmaku play that, and it's only done if you're playing with hitboxes.”

“Hitboxes?” You parrot, “What does that mean?”

The redhead blinks for a moment, then frowns, “Well...” she begins, “It's a little hard to explain... but a hitbox is like... your center? Uhm... Basically...” the woman reaches up with one hand and traces a circle shape on her front, just at the base of her breasts. “It's about here, a place where magic power gathers... If a strong enough danmaku hits it then it sort of... blinks? I guess...”

“So far all we've talked about is the spellcard user. Creating elegant...” Ran pauses and you see her eyes flick to Cirno, “or not so elegant patterns to be dodged. The hitbox is something used by the other player - when a danmaku passes through it, the hitbox - your gathering of magic - falters. If you're firing, then you stop. If you're flying, then you fall.” Spotting the look of distress that hits your face at that she shrugs, “It's not like you fall far - the hitbox recovers almost instantly. But it's enough to give you a scare perhaps? It's a good indicator that you've taken a 'fatal' hit... though I admit that's a little forgiving with humans, since they can't regenerate most bodyparts like youkai can. As long as a youkai's heart beats, then it can recover damage that a human would find fatal - the hitbox represents that in this playfighting.”

Meiling nods, “And grazing would be like taking hits over the rest of your body. You get points for it because... well, for a start it can hurt quite a bit with heavier danmaku.” The chinese-looking girl looks up for a bit, in anticipation of your next question. “Ah, by that I mean... denser? I think. The heavier the danmaku the more physical its impact. Lighter danmaku vanish or just pass right through, while a heavier one would harm the body too - like what happened outside. Really you're only supposed to use danmaku light enough to hurt, but not actually damage, the people they hit - but some youkai prefer to, ah, go beyond that. Especially when it comes to stronger youkai, because they know that they and others like them can pretty much ignore most of the pain from the lighter danmaku... which kind of makes the play drag on and on for much too long.”

“This all sounds... rather complicated.” You mutter, “How does anyone manage to learn this?”

“All sport have rules which seem terribly complex to outsiders.” Ran shoots back. “At first any new activity seems like a mountain to climb, but when you reach the top you realize that actually it's rather simple - all you have to go is keep moving up after all.”

“So even I could learn this?” You ask, smirking slightly as one of Ran's eyes twitches.

“Uh-huh!” Cirno cuts in, nodding rapidly, “You should learn! Danmaku is fun! And i'm the best at it 'cuz i'm the strongest!” She looks at you curiously for a moment. “You should be my apprentice!” she declares.

You grin nervously for a moment at her enthusiasm. “Well, I can't say I'm not interested in learning... but...”


[ ] I guess I can be your apprentice.
[ ] Wouldn't it be better if ______ teaches me? (Pick one of the girls to fill in the blank)
[ ] Maybe now isn't the best time to learn it.
[ ] What about Renko? She'd probably like to learn too, if she can.

Long delay. Busy, and this was a pain to write. I wanted to avoid the kind of views of danmaku which get used repeatedly elsewhere. Here it's all about how well the user can visualize their card, and keep that visualization going - the artwork and description are mainly aids to that endeavor.
>> No. 81126
[ ] Wouldn't it be better if Meiling teaches me?
>> No. 81129
[x] Wouldn't it be better if Meiling teaches me? (Pick one of the girls to fill in the blank)
>> No. 81136
[X] Wouldn't it be better if Hina teaches me?

If it comes down to elegance, I can think of no one more suited to instruct than Hina.

[X] What about Renko? She'd probably like to learn too, if she can.

Well, she would, though that may be a matter for another time.
>> No. 81139
File 12379565759.jpg - (375.63KB , 1120x1500 , Copy of a4d3aab9731d1cbb88f08958f93c7e0a.jpg ) [iqdb]
81139
[x] Wouldn't it be better if Meiling teaches me?

Ran is knowledgeable, but too bitter. Cirno is enthusiastic, but too ⑨. Meiling seems like the best fit.
>> No. 81140
[x] Wouldn't it be better if Meiling teaches me?
[x] Also, you should probably tell them that this sort of thing won't fly at all in the Outside. You'd end up arrested, or worse.
>> No. 81144
File 123795707789.jpg - (459.09KB , 1200x1200 , hina140.jpg ) [iqdb]
81144
>>81139

Well, if you want to completely forget about her, I'll take the remaining tenant.

Hina~.
>> No. 81150
[x] Wouldn't it be better if Ran teaches me?
>> No. 81151
[x] Wouldn't it be better if Meiling teaches me?

Meiling~
>> No. 81153
[x] Wouldn't it be better if Meiling and Hina teaches me?

hurr
>> No. 81156
>>81144
Learning danmaku from Hina? Enjoy your hospital bed.

And you forgot Okuu, but I guess the same goes for her.
>> No. 81162
>>81156

Actually, I assume that Okuu won't have much of a drive for teaching us, considering the accident. Neither should Suika. They'd probably feel pretty bad about it if we went and reminded them about all this mess.

Neither of them are actually in the room, anyway.
>> No. 81164
[x] Wouldn't it be better if everyone teaches me? I'd learn an overall understanding of the game, and get different viewpoints to help master it and create my own spells.
[x] What about Renko? She'd probably like to learn too, if she can.

Inb4 Renko has to bail us out of a tight spot.
>> No. 81171
[+] Maybe now isn't the best time to learn it.

>>81140
And, yeah, we should point that out somewhere along the way.
>> No. 81176
File 123796357775.png - (91.04KB , 347x259 , 1207044257945.png ) [iqdb]
81176
I assume we're going to tell Cirno that her danmaku is too strong for us to learn first?
>> No. 81179
[x] Wouldn't it be better if Ran teaches me?

She seems to be most knowledgeable about Govtanon's shrine powers.
>> No. 81214
[X] Wouldn't it be better if Hina teaches me?

Hina's danmaku is the safest, actually. Cirno's is too random, Meiling's is semi-random, Ran's is OH GOD HELP ME. And it's probably not a good idea to ask Utsuho or Suika.

Also, UPDATE damnit. There is only one Shadow left to kill now.
>> No. 81215
File 123800692440.png - (14.05KB , 649x665 , letty068.png ) [iqdb]
81215
It's moments like this that make me miss Letty all the more.

Nice ice lady would have been the best teacher ever... sweet, and gentle, and understanding...

It's because of you people that I can't have nice things.
>> No. 81217
>>81215
She's also fat.
>> No. 81219
File 123800745121.png - (176.82KB , 425x495 , letty067.png ) [iqdb]
81219
>>81217

Big in all the right places!

Also, a bigger hitbox would actually have been helpful in training.

Letty... ;_;
>> No. 81221
>>81214
>Hina's danmaku is the safest, actually
>Hina
>safe
I don't think so.
>> No. 81222
[x] Wouldn't it be better if Meiling teaches me?
>> No. 81223
[x] Wouldn't it be better if Meiling and Hina teaches me?
Best one, Ran for detailed shit and Meiling for everything else.
>> No. 81225
[X] I guess I can be your apprentice.
>> No. 81226
>>81221

It's the easiest to dodge.
>> No. 81227
>>81226
Right until you slip and fall.
And break your arm.
And go back to the hospital.
>> No. 81228
>>81223
your comment and your vote seem to contradict oneanother.

[X] If you guys have been doing this regularly, why hasn't anyone in the area noticed yet?

are we really so quick to forget that this requires us to fly out in the open and shoot colorful and large bullet patterns. Neither of these things are good for keeping the existence of our magical beings contained.
>> No. 81230
[x] Wouldn't it be better if Meiling teaches me?
>> No. 81270
>>81228
Of course it contradicts since I meant to write "Meiling and Ran" in the vote. Tired and all, but I'll let it stand anyways.
>> No. 81351
File 123816242888.jpg - (264.75KB , 668x535 , puffedup.jpg ) [iqdb]
81351
“Wouldn't it be better if Meiling teaches me?” You say at last. Cirno seemed too flightly to be a good instructor you thought while, frankly, Ran was coming across are more than a little angry at everything and you didn't really want to pile any more on her plate than she seemed to have already. You really, really didn't want to be the proverbial back-breaking straw. You don't think you would have minded learning from Hina, but there was still that air of tension between you over the whole 'being given concussion' thing that would have polluted a serious teacher-student relationship.

You note Ran's shoulders relax ever so slightly, it looked like she didn't exactly look forwards to being a tutor either - score one for you in the karma stakes then. Your karma, however, takes a nosedive when Cirno abruptly stands up on the sofa and glares at you, her face red, her cheeks puffing out and her hands on her hips. “Why!?” She demands after a few moments glaring, “Why would anyone be better to teach you than me, the strongest!?”


[ ] Bullshit away anon. Bullshit away.

Short post, I know. But I want to see how well you're gonna pacify her.
>> No. 81355
[] Put an arm around her shoulder and draw her close- telling her and only her that;you'll start small and aim big; saving the best- and strongest for the last.
After all, highly complicated advanced techniques require mastery of the basics.
>> No. 81356
[x] "That's the problem. Being strong isn't always a good thing. You could end up breaking me."
>> No. 81369
[x] "Because you're so great I wouldn't be able to keep up, and that would spoil the fun! I need to start out slow, and then build up my strength so I can truly appreciate the danmaku of Cirno, Gensokyo's Greatest Ever."

Laying it on thick and sweet as molasses.
>> No. 81381
[x] "Because you're so great I wouldn't be able to keep up, and that would spoil the fun! I need to start out slow, and then build up my strength so I can truly appreciate the danmaku of Cirno, Gensokyo's Greatest Ever."
>> No. 81383
[x] "Because you're so great I wouldn't be able to keep up, and that would spoil the fun! I need to start out slow, and then build up my strength so I can truly appreciate the danmaku of Cirno, Gensokyo's Greatest Ever."

Bullshit off the charts. Cirno, I love you, but...
>> No. 81407
I'm not too fond of lying to cirno right in front of suika. We all remember how she feels about lies, right?

[X]"That's the problem. Being strong isn't always a good thing. You could end up breaking me. I need to start out slow, and then build up my strength before facing you."

Technically, not a lie. We just allow her to continue believing that she is the strongest, even though we have out doubts.
>> No. 81408
>>81407

Suika isn't in the room. She's searching for Utsuho.
>> No. 81410
Hmm. However, lies can still linger. Also, there's something to be said about getting Cirno to stop bragging about being the 'strongest' all the time.
>> No. 81417
There is still something to be said about "too much of a good thing loses its effect." Anon can learn the basics from someone else so he can better "appreciate" Cirno's danmaku when he fights her.
>> No. 81503
[ze]"That's the problem. Being strong isn't always a good thing. You could end up breaking me. I need to start out slow, and then build up my strength before facing you."

Keeping away from the patronizing side of bullshit.

>>81410
>Also, there's something to be said about getting Cirno to stop bragging about being the 'strongest' all the time.
What the fuck kind of inhuman monster are you?
>> No. 81505
>>81410

If one were to try that, I foresee two conclusions: a disillusioned Cirno who is no longer as fun as before.... or we get Cirno the Valiant.

And if you want either of those possibilities...

>>81503
>> No. 81506
[x] "Why? WHY?!"
[x] Explain to her with science. Big, random words that she could not possibly understand.
>> No. 81510
[x] "Why? WHY?!"
[x] Explain to her with science. Big, random words that she could not possibly understand.

Science cannot possibly fail us.
>> No. 81512
I love how you guys underestimate how much of a bastard AD is. You think that *I'm* bad with the screw overs? You ain't seen nothing yet~
>> No. 81513
[X]"That's the problem. Being strong isn't always a good thing. You could end up breaking me. I need to start out slow, and then build up my strength before facing you."
>> No. 81514
[X] "That's the problem. Being strong isn't always a good thing. You could end up breaking me. I need to start out slow, and then build up my strength before facing you."
>> No. 81516
>>81512

Who are you again?
>> No. 81538
>>81512
Oh well, there's plenty of other authors here who don't write hopeless and sadistic stories. And I guess Teruyo and Anonymaster could use the company.
>> No. 81541
>>81538

ouch
>> No. 81544
>>81512

You've said this before. More than once.

He still hasn't pulled anything remotely on the level of screwing us out of three full game days before providing any indication that the story would turn SRS BUSINESS, or screwing us out of the satisfaction of a successful hostage rescue without even the slightest hint or indication that could have alerted us to the hostage being a fake, thereby crushing and destroying the one real accomplishment we had.

God damn, I usually try to be civil and understanding with you, but when you spout bullshit like this I just have to cry "screw you, Kira, you deserve to be associated with despair."
>> No. 81600
Goddamit. Can we keep other-peoples drama out of my threads? Please? If you're gonna drama in them at least drama about meeeeeeeee.

Channeling TENKO here.
>> No. 81604
>>81600

Update Touhou Persona.
>> No. 81685
>>81538

What
>> No. 81958
>>81538
>>81685

Buuuurn.
>> No. 82202
File 123843244479.jpg - (198.21KB , 1275x2000 , Cirnolean.jpg ) [iqdb]
82202
"That's the problem.” You say, looking up at the blue-haired and blue-clad girl. “Being strong isn't always a good thing. You could end up breaking me.” She looks surprised at that, as if she honestly hadn't so much as thought about that possibility. That look, however, is gone almost as soon as you spot it - quickly replaced with her previous superior look. “I need to start out slow, and then build up my strength before facing you."

“I guess...” she concedes, her hand leaving her hips and one rising up to scratch at her chin in thought. “... I mean, you are kind of weedy... and I suppose it would be unfair to have you fight the strongest, me, first...” She falls quiet for a moment, her lips moving silently as she whispers to herself before eventually nodding sharply. “Fine!” She declares, “Train with miss booby first! But you better get good! I don't want a weedy person as my follower!”

“Miss booby?” You ask, a little surprised by the younger girl's sudden turnabout.

“Yeah! You know! Miss booby!” Cirno holds out her hands in front of her chest and make a few curving moti.... oh.

“Yes, ahem, well...” You flounder slightly, causing the girl to giggle at your reddening face. You hear the faint whisper of a snigger from behind you, where Hina is, before a hand claps you strongly on one shoulder.

“Don't worry about it!” Meiling hisses, seemingly mistaking your embarrassment for annoyance. “She's just a kid, besides I've been called worse!” That was an interesting piece of information - did Meiling often get verbally put down by others or something? It was an answer worth seeking out at a later point as that might explain why she had been so down over her first few days here. “Cirno,” she speaks out, “What did miss Whiterock tell you about calling people names?”

At the mention of the name 'Whiterock', Cirno seems to freeze in place, then begins to laugh nervously. “Uhm... Letty said I wasn't supposed to...” she mumbles, looking down at the floor - well, the sofa at least. “ 'm sorry.” She adds, only to receive a hair ruffling from a smiling Meiling.

“It's okay,” the redhead says, “But you shouldn't call people names if you want them to be friendly to you.” She pauses for a moment, then shrugs slightly, “Now, how about you go find Suika or Utsuho? I'm sure they might want some company after their telling off.” Cirno nods happily.

“Can I play a prank on 'em?” She asks, her expression eager.


[ ] Response
>> No. 82203
[x] Tell her to make sure they're in the mood for it first before trying anything since it might cause more harm than good if done incorrectly.
[x] Advise her Utsuho would be a much better target than Suika since she is far more likely to fall for something.
>> No. 82205
>>82202

[X] "Update Touhou Persona, then you can prank anyone."
>> No. 82206
>>82202
[X] "I wouldn't try anything with Utsuho right now, but maybe you can try and freeze Suika's sake?"
>> No. 82207
As a possible add-on to any other choice :

[x] "I'd probably get along pretty well with this Whiterock person."
>> No. 82257
File 123845686943.jpg - (466.66KB , 668x1000 , e768eb44eafd44aed7f678ec6478da20.jpg ) [iqdb]
82257
[!/] Tell her to make sure they're in the mood for it first before trying anything since it might cause more harm than good if done incorrectly.
[!/] Advise her Utsuho would be a much better target than Suika since she is far more likely to fall for something.

>>82207

Wha...What...why?
Why did you have to say that ;_;.
>> No. 82258
[x] "NO"
>> No. 82265
File 123846118792.jpg - (342.86KB , 566x800 , letty084.jpg ) [iqdb]
82265
>>82207

I miss her so much. Now there are no stories with delicious Letty. ;_;

[X] Tell her to make sure they're in the mood for it first before trying anything since it might cause more harm than good if done incorrectly.

I think recommending that she go after Utsuho would be a little insensitive and spiteful, considering that she was feeling much worse about the incident than even Suika.

[X] Once Cirno has gone off, ask about Miss Whiterock. Who is she exactly?
---[X] She sounds nice. Familiar, even...
---[X] Aw, why are you getting misty-eyed? Come on, pull yourself together.

;_;
>> No. 82266
File 123846145037.jpg - (50.99KB , 380x401 , manlytears.jpg ) [iqdb]
82266
>>82265
>> No. 82267
[X] "I wouldn't try anything with Utsuho right now, but maybe you can try and freeze Suika's sake?"
>> No. 82268
[X] Once Cirno has gone off, ask about Miss Whiterock. Who is she exactly?
---[X] She sounds nice. Familiar, even...
---[X] Aw, why are you getting misty-eyed? Come on, pull yourself together.
>> No. 82269
[X] Tell her to make sure they're in the mood for it first before trying anything since it might cause more harm than good if done incorrectly.
>> No. 82271
File 123846385252.jpg - (69.41KB , 600x566 , 415815cb537156b04be95cecad7b8ef5.jpg ) [iqdb]
82271
>Tell her to make sure they're in the mood for it first
how does a ⑨ know what subtlety and discretion is.
>> No. 82274
[x] Tell her to make sure they're in the mood for it first before trying anything since it might cause more harm than good if done incorrectly.
[x] Advise her Utsuho would be a much better target than Suika since she is far more likely to fall for something.

Even a moron could understand being told "If they look depressed, pranking them is generally a bad idea."
>> No. 82280
>>82271
>how does a ⑨ know what subtlety and discretion is.
She may not, but at least it gives us plausible deniability if something goes wrong.
>> No. 82312
[ze] Tell her to make sure they're in the mood for it first before trying anything since it might cause more harm than good if done incorrectly.

[;] Once Cirno has gone off, ask about Miss Whiterock. Who is she exactly?
---[_] She sounds nice. Familiar, even...
---[;] Aw, why are you getting misty-eyed? Come on, pull yourself together.

I miss Leticia.
>> No. 82905
File 123896013038.jpg - (169.39KB , 481x387 , Notsoniceletty.jpg ) [iqdb]
82905
“Well... I suppose you could.” You reply, Cirno's eager expression suddenly turning into a wide, beaming, smile as you do so. “But you should make sure they're in the mood for it first.” You warn, “I don't want you upsetting them, especially if they've just been told off like they have.”

The blue-haired girl pauses for a moment before nodding seriously, one hand holding her chin as she does so. “Mm, mm. Yeah, Mystia hates it if I prank her after a bad night's work.” She says, sounding unusually serious, “And then she beats me up...” The girl looks up for a moment, “O-Only 'cuz I let her of course!” She exclaims, “If I don't then she goes 'round and scares off all the frogs so I can't freeze 'em and watch 'em thaw out!” You smile nervously at her excuse before she bounces lightly off the sofa and into the air. Rather than falling back down she hangs there, spins around and all but zooms off out the door in search of whichever of the two were going to be her pranking victim.

“So,” You ask, to no-one in particular. “Who is this Miss Whiterock, that just mentioning her can make Cirno back down so quickly?”

It's Meiling who steps forward, her voice dropping low. “Letty... She's.... She's sort of the closest think a lot, and I mean a lot of youkai have to a mother.” You listen quietly as Meiling talks about youkai, about how those that come from animals, or humans, usually end up alone and separated from their peers and original families simply due to their newfound longetivity. She talks about those that never had parents, having sprung up almost literally from no-where - such as fairies. In quiet voice, joined occasionally by Hina and Ran, she explains how Letty had a tendency to show up when Youkai... needed someone. For something other than eating, fighting or having sex with at least. How she was often there when a new youkai, often still with little idea what was going on, became the target of aggression from their former species - or humans. For many, many, youkai hers was perhaps the first honestly friendly face they would ever see.

“In the end, everyone meets Letty sooner or later,” She finishes. “I think she can pick up on the winter in people's hearts... as weird as that sounds.” There's a pause as the redhead looks up at the ceiling. “I've met her once or twice... but she's not really appreciated by anyone who isn't a youkai or a fairy. Humans still have, or still remember, their families - and even if not they can pretty much go into town and find someone they can talk to. Most youkai can't really do that so easily so...

“I met her, seriously, once.” Ran interjects, “Before I began my service with Yukari at least. I vaguely recall... I had done something bad, but I didn't know it was at the time...” She looks away for a moment, “Either way, Miss Whiterock is old. Far older than Gensokyo at least, though a number of youkai can claim that without much trouble.”

“I've heard rumors...” Murmurs Hina, “That she used to be pretty nasty, and that she's as old as the flower woman, and they're both tied for being the oldest youkai - even older than Lady Yakumo.” She pauses for a moment, then ducks her head, blushing slightly. “But I think those rumors came from Miss Shamimaru... so I don't really trust them very much.”

“It's possible...” Ran mutters, sounding somewhat dubious. “Though I have no real idea how long Yukari had lived before I met her, and I have nothing which proves one way or another who is older.” You notice her biting her lower lip in concern - or annoyance. “Contrary to popular belief, I don't know everything about Yukari.”

“Does anyone?” Meiling responds, “Most residents of Gensokyo have 'mysterious pasts', it's getting sort of dull now actually.” She shrugs, “Though I guess I have been sort of desensitized to that sort of thi-” She pauses and looks at you curiously. “Are you alright?”

You look up, realizing your eyes have gone damp. Blinking heavily for a few moments you smile at the redheaded woman. “I'm fine.” You say, “Just... just reminded of someone, that's all.”

“Oh?” She leans in closer, seemingly not realizing how close that puts her face to yours nor how well this new position lets you see how her breasts fill out the sweatshirt she's wearing. You back away slightly, suddenly finding the closeness disturbing in some way. “Who?” She asks, and your brain immediately goes into overdrive in order to find an excuse to not tell her... and fails miserably.

“My mother...” You mutter at last. “I was reminded of her. That's all.”

“Eh?” You can practically hear Hina's elegant facade drop for a moment, “Your mother?”

“She's dead.” You state, before anyone asks any uncomfortable questions. “She's dead and I don't like talking about it.”

“Oh...” Hina backs down somewhat, “I... am sorry if I have caused you any dis-” She starts to apologize, before you wave a hand dismissively.

“It's fine.” You say, “I'm over it, it's just a sore subject now is all.” You shrug lightly, “It's not exactly a high moment in my life after all.” Eager to change the subject you glance outside through the window. “It's getting late,” you say, “we should probably see about getting something to eat and-” At that moment you were interrupted by a screech of surprise and pain, before suddenly Suika came flying into the room.

Well. Mostly into the room.

Having been blinded by something she had failed to spot the doorframe and, so, as before her horns caught on the sturdy frame - halting her movement instantly and sending her lower half, which failed to stop, flying into the air. Such was the force of the impact that she almost, almost did a full three-hundred and sixty degree flip. Gravity, like the evil force it was, stepped in to prevent this by causing Suika's head, once her feet had risen to almost directly above it, to fall downwards to smack painfully on the floor. Moments later her feet also met the floor, leaving Suika laying face down just outside the door to the hallway.

“Why...?” She groans, her voice slurred with drink. “Why di' tha boozh b'tray meeee?”

From behind her, further down the hallway, you can hear the soft giggles of Cirno. Evidently the little display by Suika had been the result of her prank.

“Uh... Are you alright?” You ask, before spotting Ran shake her head.

“She fine.” The fox-woman states. “In all of Gensokyo there is little harder than an Oni skull. She'll be fine once she's slept off her drink for a while.” She smiles slightly, “She'll wake up in time for dinner no doubt, that is what you were about to suggest was it not?”


DINNER EVENT

Cooking with:
[ ] Cirno
[ ] Ran
[ ] Hina
[ ] Utsuho
[ ] Meiling

(Suika, being totally smashed and out, is unavailable)

Letty~
>> No. 82906
[x] Hina

I miss you Letty.
>> No. 82907
[x] Ran

It is time, mistress Ran.
>> No. 82908
[x] Meiling
>> No. 82909
File 123896177573.jpg - (183.28KB , 724x861 , 34115f73fc63bc0643a796de46e302aa.jpg ) [iqdb]
82909
[!/] Hina

In during a food item which is swirled.

Back off, Scorn.
>> No. 82910
[X] Hina
>> No. 82911
[x] Meiling
>> No. 82912
[X] Hina~
>> No. 82913
[x] Hina

I miss Letty ;_;
>> No. 82914
[x] Hina

A spinning dish?
>> No. 82921
I forget who's already made dinner now. Didn't Meiling and Ran have their turns?
>> No. 82924
>>82921

I don't think Meiling has, but Ran and Utsuho have.

Ran with Kitsune Udon and Utsuho with her Worm Pudding.
>> No. 82926
[x] Ran
>> No. 82930
>>82924
I think Meiling amde Some Sort of Sweet and Sour Pork Thing I Can't Remember
>> No. 82931
[X] Hina

Letty, I still love you.

;_;
>> No. 82938
File 123898382061.jpg - (703.72KB , 600x900 , 96c06105f1625f2d0e0d95f86c7809ee.jpg ) [iqdb]
82938
;_; I feel for all you, my Letty brothers.
>> No. 82946
>Hina bandwagon

In before kitchen fire
>> No. 82948
File 123898931845.jpg - (63.47KB , 400x600 , cdef7516da478031ad29610dbe7c26cf.jpg ) [iqdb]
82948
I must as again: How did she NOT get voted in???
>> No. 82949
Oh Christ, stop whining already. It's the seventh thread, and in every one you guys bitch, bitch, bitch about how Letty's not in it. Move on, already. If it pisses you off so much, just stop reading the story.
>> No. 82950
>>82949

I'll bitch until the very end, just you watch.
>> No. 82951
Oh Christ, stop whining already. It's the seventh thread, and in every one you guys bitch, bitch, bitch about how Letty's not in it. Move on, already. If it pisses you off so much, just stop reading the story.

>Oh Christ, stop whining already. It's been 2 weeks since the last thread, and in every one you guys bitch, bitch, bitch about how GM never updates. Move on, already. If it pisses you off so much, just stop reading the story.

Fix'd for truthiness.

Hasn't stopped us. Besides, LETTY WAS A BRO.
KAMINA WAS A BRO. WE SHALL NEVER FORGET THEIR SACRIFICES.
>> No. 82953
>>82921
Ran, Meiling, and Utsuho have all had their turns.

I think it's time for some Suika goodness... right after Cirno. I would save Hina for last.
>> No. 82955
>>82952
Except she's out of it.

Therefore...
[X] Hina
Since she's the only one not involved in this mess, one way or another.
>> No. 82956
Wasn't the reason Letty's not in this because all you guys chose Motherly thinking that it was her, and instead you got Ran?

There's no one to blame but yourselves
>> No. 82957
[X] Cirno

Interesting Letty stuff.... I wouldn't mind meeting this version of her someday soon.
>> No. 82962
File 123899532825.jpg - (54.89KB , 355x477 , letty034.jpg ) [iqdb]
82962
>>82956

No. Most people expected Ran. Some of us hoped for Yukari after it was chosen, but so it goes.

Anyway, my conscience is clear. I voted for Sleepy.
>> No. 82970
[ze] Hina

If we teach her political damage control and first aid, she will truly be a spin doctor.
>> No. 82986
>>82970

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 83149
>>82970
Well played.

[X] Hina
>> No. 83377
Okay, update on this:

Hina wins.

Don't expect any updates anytime soon, a lot of shit has recently been thrown my way and i'm in no good state to be writing anything longer then letters explaining why everyone at the GTCE (General Teaching Council of England), My old Uni, my Pay people and a number of other agencies needs to be shot for incompetance.
Since, hey! They've all decided i no longer exist! Which has kind of royally fucked up my employment options.

So yeah. Shit is happening. I'll update when my health goes up and my Nerd-Rage perk wears off. (yeah. Shooting shit up in fallout is the only good outlet for my RAGE here.)
>> No. 83410
File 123929223753.jpg - (806.58KB , 1024x768 , FalloutTouhouMashup.jpg ) [iqdb]
83410
>>83377
>Shit is happening. I'll update when my health goes up and my Nerd-Rage perk wears off.

Take as much time as you need.

Though I'd prefer you focus on Touhou Persona when you come back.

>(yeah. Shooting shit up in fallout is the only good outlet for my RAGE here.)

I hear you.
>> No. 83450
>Hina wins.
Fatality.

[x] Get the ambulance on stand-by.
>> No. 83738
File 123947209713.jpg - (91.98KB , 600x551 , rainbowtastesbetterdownthenup.jpg ) [iqdb]
83738
Hang in there, AD.
>> No. 83739
>>83738

Strangely fitting.