[Return]
Archived Thread

File 123349609686.jpg - (182.06KB , 850x595 , multi-9-drifting.jpg ) [iqdb]
74750 No. 74750
“Sentient beings killing other sentient beings?” You ask, pumping as much false horror into your voice as possible. “We must come up with a name for such a horrendous act!”

“Your sarcasm is noted.” The man replies, giving you a flat stare, “And wholly unappreciated.”

“I suggest we call it murder!” You continue, ignoring his protest, “After the most common serious crime committed by humans against humans in the world!” Dropping the facade you glare at the man, “Frankly,” you say, “I don't particularly see how such a thing would be any different from a normal murder case - assuming it even was a youkai that did such a thing - I was interning with the autopsy team involved in the 'compactor killer' serial murders a year or so back,” You spot the man's eyebrows suddenly shoot up in surprise, though the rest of his face barely twitches. Internally you allow yourself a smug little grin - it seemed that someone obviously hadn't read up on you properly before coming for this confrontation. “So of course you can understand that I know full well how capable humans are capable of doing something like this or worse themselves without the influence of youkai of any kind.”

“Besides,” You continue after a few moments silence. “I'm not going to damn an entire race just because of a few bad apples.” Sighing you look at the man, notcing for the first time the dark smudges under his eyes and the few wrinkles that seem to form after long periods of stressful work. “Listen, if you are afraid of something new and powerful I understand your worries. But I'm a scientist and I'm not going to let bigotry and fear get in the way of research.”

“It is not necessarily myself who is afraid.” The man murmurs, “An intellectual such as yourself must have realized that, in the relative scheme of things, I am but a dog. It would be more apt to say that it is my masters who are afraid, and I am merely their representative within this... experiment.” He shrugs lightly, “I was informed by another involved that your stubbornness would blind you to the dangers, and this is what I shall be telling those behind me. I shall also, however, be telling them that you have read the documentations they wished for me to furnish you with - all above board information you could have found via international media of course.”

“And why would you do that?” You ask, already guessing the answer.

“Don't ask what you already know,” The man mutters, “Please. You know as well as I that any good scientist will look at all available data before making an informed decision - whether that data is good or bad is irrelevant, it's only importance is in the picture it helps build for you.” Nodding absently you realize that the man is right, you would likely be reading through the contents of the folder later not to mention keeping a closer eye on the sources of such stories.

“Can't argue with that,” you mutter before shrugging. “Well, if that's everything then you'll have to excuse me, I suspect it's about time for my lime jello and morphine.” Laying back down you put your hands behind your head and rest easy. “It was a pleasure to meet you mister... ah...”

“For the purposes of this experiment,” The man states as he turns to leave, “You shall most likely know me only as 'Mister Orange'. Good day to you mister Shiki.”



“Ugh... 'Oh wonderful. knowledgeable and beautiful Renko, I am so glad and honored that you could spare your precious time to deal with me.' “ You intone, sitting in the passenger seat of Renko's battered vehicle.

“Again!” She declares, “Say it again!”

“Do I have to?” You mean, “I'm injured here remember!”

“Uh-uh-uh. Were injured. The doctors said you'd be fine to go home as long as you took it easy for a while.” Renko risks a moment to smirk at you before becoming re-absorbed in her driving. “Now say it.”

“... Fine. 'Oh wonderful. knowledgeable and beautiful Renko, I am so glad and honored that you could spare your precious time to deal with me.' “ You fold your arms in a sulk, “Happy now?” you grumble. “And would it kill you to speed up a little? I swear you're only going this slow to torture me longer.”

“Yup!” The brunette exclaims happily, “But don't worry, we're almost there. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.” She sighs, before giving you an evil look, “Once more! With feeling this time!”



As you step through the front door of your house you notice first how quiet everything seems to be. You can hear that there are girls in the house at least but you can't hear any overt indication as to what everyone was up to. In a way it made you feel a bit better if they were all in reaction to your trip to the hospital... but that selfish thought passed quickly, though you still felt a little disgusted that you had thought it at all. A quick look around revealed plates and dishes that indicated the girls had eaten already - which was fine as you didn't feel like you could stomach anything right now anyway. Still, despite missing most of the day there were still a few hours to burn before everyone would likely be retiring to bed.


EVENING EVENT:
[ ] Gather the girls to explain the RC Twuck
[ ] Teaching of Emergency Procedure
[ ] Take a rest
[ ] Read through the folder in your room
[ ] Seek out a particular girl to talk with (pick one of the girls or Renko)

Eh. random nifty pic for OP...

>> No. 74754
[x] Gather the girls to explain the RC Twuck

We just got out of the hospital, so let's do the emergency and folder crap tomorrow.

>“Once more! With feeling this time!”
Oh, I'll give it to you with feeling alright.
>> No. 74755
[X] Seek out a particular girl to talk with: ask Ran if everyone's alright, what happened while you were gone, how everyone is feeling, etc.
>> No. 74758
[ ] Gather the girls to explain the RC Twuck
[ ] Resolve to teach the girls about Emergency Procedure tomorrow.
>> No. 74759
[X] Seek out a particular girl to talk with: ask Ran if everyone's alright, what happened while you were gone, how everyone is feeling, etc.

I think a status check from her would best, before we go back to our regularly scheduled teaching them stuff in the morning.
>> No. 74760
[X] Seek out a particular girl to talk with: ask Ran if everyone's alright, what happened while you were gone, how everyone is feeling, etc.

we require a SITREP before we can make a decision.
>> No. 74761
[X] Seek out a particular girl to talk with: ask Ran if everyone's alright, what happened while you were gone, how everyone is feeling, etc.
>> No. 74763
[X] Seek out a particular girl to talk with: ask Ran if everyone's alright, what happened while you were gone, how everyone is feeling, etc.
>> No. 74764
[X] Seek out a particular girl to talk with: ask Ran if everyone's alright, what happened while you were gone, how everyone is feeling, etc.
>(pick one of the girls or Renko)
Ah HA! We've got a live trap down here!
[ ] Disarm it.
[ ] Hit it.
>> No. 74765
[X] Seek out a particular girl to talk with: ask Ran if everyone's alright, what happened while you were gone, how everyone is feeling, etc.
>> No. 74805
[X] Seek out a particular girl to talk with: ask Ran if everyone's alright, what happened while you were gone, how everyone is feeling, etc. Also tell her about Mister Orange.
[ ] Gather the girls to explain the RC Twuck
[ ] Resolve to teach the girls about Emergency Procedure tomorrow.

It's important. yukari could protect us.
>> No. 74820
[X] Seek out a particular girl to talk with: ask Ran if everyone's alright, what happened while you were gone, how everyone is feeling, etc.
>> No. 74824
We should see Hina too. I'm not sure what we're going to say, but it just seems right.
>> No. 74832
File 123353585349.png - (763.28KB , 2400x3000 , 1211407810305.png ) [iqdb]
74832
>>74764
>>Knowing there's a trap is the first step in evading it... the first step along the Golden Path. Don't be afraid, Anon. The answer is right in front of you.


[X] Seek out a particular girl to talk with: ask Ran if everyone's alright, what happened while you were gone, how everyone is feeling, etc.
[x] Speak privately to Hina later about faith and how you can help her.
>> No. 74853
>“For the purposes of this experiment,” The man states as he turns to leave, “You shall most likely know me only as 'Mister Orange'.
Well where the blue hell is Mister Pink?
>> No. 74854
>>74853
Wherever he is, he ain't tipping his waitress.
>> No. 74855
>>74853
Yo Dog, I think he's out by the Reservoir.
>> No. 74856
>>74855
>Yo Dog, I think he's out by the Reservoir.

>Dog
>Reservoir

>Reservoir Dogs

"Stuck in the Middle with You" is now playing in your head. Manually.
>> No. 74862
File 123356881075.jpg - (19.62KB , 600x334 , zetsubou.jpg ) [iqdb]
74862
>>74853
Pink Supervisor. I will accept nothing less. This story needs more funny.
>> No. 74889
[X] Seek out a particular girl to talk with: ask Ran if everyone's alright, what happened while you were gone, how everyone is feeling, etc. Also tell her about Mister Orange.
[x] Gather the girls to explain the RC Twuck
[ ] Resolve to teach the girls about Emergency Procedure tomorrow.

>>74862
we have been horrifically injured by the leakings of a goddess of misfortune! I am in despair! (zetsubou da!)
>> No. 74893
Oooh ooh ooh
Can I be Mr. White
>> No. 74925
File 123362623541.jpg - (340.45KB , 600x820 , aa3bc3a767d963ca48eb39d33b25bc0f.jpg ) [iqdb]
74925
>>74853

>Mister Orange
>> No. 74928
>>74925
...
fffffffff.
>> No. 74934
>>74925
I now have DDR's "Mr. Wonderful" going through my head...
...and so do you.
>> No. 74939
File 123363784023.jpg - (161.97KB , 845x700 , 2dbe341d9015e112a8dd1aa9e3c59297.jpg ) [iqdb]
74939
Re-railroading thread NOW.
>> No. 74941
>>74939
Chen!
snow
it's incredible
snow!

shall we make a snowman?

yeah!
>> No. 75162
What happened to AD?
>> No. 75174
>>75162

From what I assume ever since I noticed this thread a week or two back, AD updates every few day, or at least once a week. Probably due to real life obligations and the time needed to make a properly lengthy post.
>> No. 75195
>>75174

If by 'Obligations' you mean 'Is a lazy bum' then yes, that is so. Post incoming now, just looking for some good pictures to go with.
>> No. 75197
File 123388515538.jpg - (171.53KB , 800x1162 , Preda-Ran.jpg ) [iqdb]
75197
Despite, or perhaps thanks to, the relative quietness of the house it doesn't take you long to find Ran. Or perhaps she had intended for you to find her, as she had been humming loud enough to be heard from the main hallway and, given that she had been in the kitchen, there was little doubt in your mind that she had intentionally made herself heard.

“It's good to see you have recovered.” She murmurs as you step into the kitchen, Renko following behind you. “Here, drink.” You blink as two cups are thrust out at you and Renko. Muttering a thanks you take the ceramic item and take a sip at the contents - its warm, tasty too, but you're not entirely sure what it's supposed to be exactly. “Spiced tea,” Ran suddenly states, making you blink in surprise. “A personal favorite of the Yakumo house, hardly surprising that Lady Yukari included the ingredients amongst the stocks here.”

“Oh...” You look down at the light brown liquid in your mug and take another sip. “It's good,” you point out, “Thankyou.”

“I doubt I am the person you should really be thanking.” Ran responds, sipping at her own drink. “You gave Hina terrible scare when you collapsed you know, but she's more or less over it now - sadly she's grown used to such accidents happening around her, even if she does fall apart when they actually occur.” Sighing the fox-youkai shook her head, “One of Gensokyo's sadder stories is hers, but it's really something you should be asking her about - though if I may suggest, don't hold what happened against her, though the misfortune she shed may have been the cause of your accident it isn't something she can really prevent herself doing at present.”

“What... What happened?” You ask after a short silence, “I vaguely remember talking to miss Hina after I hurt my head but... How did I end up in the hospital?”

“Ah,” Ran looks up at you and smiles a little, “Now that you can thank Utsuho and Meiling for. I assume that Meiling had to learn some level of medical ability throughout her lifetime of martial arts training as she was quite comfortable with the emergency care of your head wound. On the other hand Utsuho was resourceful enough to search your things - I must confess that I myself had forgotten that you had taken Miss Renko's details down during our shopping trip - once she had found those it was only a matter of calling her up and asking what to do.”

You go silent again, mulling her explanation over. It made sense, certainly, but a tiny detail bugged you. “What about you Miss Ran?” You ask, “I would have thought you already knew this sort of thing - you seem to be more than at home out here after all.”

“I'm experienced,” the blond woman replied, “not all knowing. It's not as if youkai are even capable of suffering half the injuries humans are - and even then not without several times the actual force needed to harm a human. Lastly a human doctor would not even begin to know how to effect proper treatment on a youkai - the only few who are that I know all reside in Gensokyo and are generally more trouble than they're worth.” She shrugged, “Simply put, I have never needed to know about your 'emergency services' before.”

“I suppose I should thank miss Utsuho and miss Meiling both then,” Looking down at the ground you feel somewhat guilty that it took a disaster of this scale to show you how blind you were. You had assumed that the girls would know what to do in an emergency - that Ran would at least - this was a harsh lesson that taught you that you couldn't afford to assume anything.

“Hey!” You gasp in pain as Renko elbows you in the ribs with perhaps a lot more force than necessary. “You should be thanking me too! I'm the one who had to go through all the crap at the hospital for you!”

“That's true,” you murmur, “But you made me almost want to kill myself on the way back, so I think it all evens out in the end.” You smirk as Renko crosses her arms across her chest and starts trying to burn a hole in your skull with her glare alone. A thought strikes then and you give Ran a suspicious look, “I had a visitor while I was there,” She blinks in confusion, “Something of a slick lawyer-type, a 'Mr Orange' ?” You spot Ran's eyes light up in understanding and she nods once.

“Yes, one of the four people, along with Yukari, who are responsible for this experiment ” She frowns, “I think I can imagine what sort of things he spoke about And I'll tell you this now - it's probably all true.”

“Ah, well, that's good to...” You pause, then blink, “...Wait... what?”

“The vast majority of Youkai are... to be blunt, monsters. Amongst our number you can count vampires, zombies, grues, oni, demons - and of course all of their opposites, goddesses, fairies and suchlike.” The woman shrugged, “It's nothing to be ashamed or afraid of, technically, since even Youkai have rules and laws which they abide by like humans do, and also like humans we have those few who choose to break such laws.”

“And kidnapping?” You ask, recalling that point from the talk earlier. “He implied you kidnapped people - a lot of them... for... well, It was kinda obvious what he was implying.”

Ran actually looked a little surprised at that, her eyes widening and the two pointy bits of her hat, under which you assumed she hid a pair of ears or something, twitching slightly. “Did he now?” She muttered, “Well I can't say that isn't entirely untrue... Yukari and Myself are involved in supplying certain... provisions... to the Youkai of Gensokyo,” She looks up, pinning you with a glare, “But I can assure you we took nothing that was not dead from human-related causes already - Yukari is too fond of your race to set about with wanton murder. However that does not mean that people could not find their way into Gensokyo themselves by mistake... and such people are, sad to say, considered 'fair game' by much of the populace.” She shrugs, “You have places here where no sane person would go lest they risk being killed by wildlife no doubt. There exists a similar situation in Gensokyo - there are places where one without adequate protection simply does not go if they wish to live out the day. Naturally accidental newcomers can only be warned about such if they're actually found before anything happens - which I'm afraid to say is a rather slim chance at best.”
>> No. 75198
File 123388520554.jpg - (166.69KB , 577x800 , Ink-Ran.jpg ) [iqdb]
75198
You stare blankly at the Youkai woman in front of you for several long moments, a tiny part of your mind suddenly springing to life in order to point out the inhuman eyes, the sharpened teeth, the tiny claws on the ends of her fingertips and the countless other hallmarks of a predator. “How do you deal with these 'criminals'?” You ask after a while, “How is the world supposed to deal with them if they were let out there?”

“A valid worry,” Ran murmurs, “In Gensokyo it's technically the job of the shrine maiden to keep order - though in practice most any human-friendly youkai will defend humans in need, and even a number of the ambivalent ones will too if for no other reason than to avoid taking any blame themselves for the actions of a criminal Youkai.” Looking up she frowns for a moment, “It's worth remembering that Youkai is a horrible catch-all term, and that many Youkai have no interest in humans beyond that of someone to talk to or play pranks on so the number even capable of eating humans is far lower than the total youkai population to begin with.”

“You could though, couldn't you?” You ask, causing her to nod slightly.

“Meiling and Utsuho too, in theory.” She replies, “Meiling, originating from a human in some way, likely doesn't... Though it would have been through choice alone. As to Utsuho... I honestly can't say. I doubt she ever has though, for various reasons which would likely make you uncomfortable.”

“As if we aren't uncomfortable enough already,” Renko mutters, and you can see her shuddering slightly. “Can't people defend themselves?” It's obvious to you that where Renko said 'people' she obviously meant herself - evidently being faced with reality she was starting to learn how dangerous her and Maribel's past attempts to locate Gensokyo had actually been.

“Easily enough if they care to learn,” states Ran, “Of course it requires a fair amount of spiritual power to be present within someone if they wish to do more than just give low-level youkai a scare.” Closing her eyes you watch as she turns to face you - then shudder at the feeling of something crawling over, and through, your skin. As the feeling dissipates you watch Renko react in a similar way as Ran turns to her. “Interesting.” she murmurs, her eyes opening and flicking towards where you sat. “Of course you have power, far more than enough, it is a good deal of the reason you were picked after all.” Flicking back to Renko she smiles slightly, “You have power too, much less, though far more... shall we say 'evolved' than his? His is simply sitting there unused, while yours has begun moving - albeit slowly - in a direction... Though exactly how it is moving I cannot say as such things are difficult to discern, even for a true expert, and I am no expert in this particular field.” She shrugs, “had Alice or Patchouli been here... Well, it's not as if they're a requirement or anything similar.”

“I... I'm not sure i'm comfortable with where this is going,” You mutter, “... Could we maybe... continue this talk some other time?” You ask, acknowledging the headache that was building in the back of your mind, “You've already given me... us... a lot to think about as it is.”

Ran nods, “I see no problem in that, though I must say you seem to be taking it remarkably well considering I have just confirmed that you're living with three people who can eat humans and that there are a good number more in Gensokyo who do the same.”

“People can kill other people,” You mutter, “And vegetarians can eat meat - but both are fully capable of choosing not to do so - so why should I expect Youkai to be any different?” Pausing you shrug, “Now if you had no choice in it, then maybe I would have reason to worry a bit, but from everything i've been told it seems there is no actual need to eat humans.”

The youkai woman smirks and nods, then gestures to the doorway leading to the living room. “Well, I have held you up long enough I suppose, please, feel free to ask me about this whenever you wish - I am fairly certain your understanding, and maybe that of miss Renko too, is going to be the key to the success or failure of this experiment.”

“Miss Ran...” You hear as you move to leave, “Can you... teach me... us... to... um...”

“Defend yourselves?” Ran whispers, “Not yet, but soon I am certain.”



February 28th, Tuesday, 2012

Waking up the next morning you find yourself with a killer headache. Nothing serious and, according to the doctor yesterday it was something you were to expect as a result of your fall. Thankfully the doctor had also prescribed you a few pills which he had explained would keep the throbbing down. Practically dropping two of the pills down your throat you prepare yourself for the day with a shower and a change of clothes. Laundry day was fast approaching...

Listening around you could hear shouting outside, footsteps upstairs, a kettle boiling in the kitchen and the sounds of talking in the living room. You could easily investigate any of them, or you could see about hunting down someone specific - though that would probably take longer.


[ ] Check the noises outside
[ ] Check out the footsteps upstairs
[ ] See who's boiling water in the kitchen
[ ] Pop into the living room and see who's there.

[ ] Hunt down someone specific (Pick a girl)
>> No. 75200
[ ] Pop into the living room and see who's there.

Don't forget about the Persona story too AD. Please.
>> No. 75201
[\!/] Pop into the living room and see who's there.
>> No. 75204
[x] Pop into the living room and see who's there.
>> No. 75206
>grues
Goddammit.
>> No. 75209
[x] Check the noises outside

>shouting outside
Crazy kids better not be messin' up the yard.
>> No. 75210
File 123390179016.gif - (43.60KB , 400x300 , 120862835113.gif ) [iqdb]
75210
[x] Hunt down someone specific - Hina

She cried thinking about you, bro. She CRIED. You ok with that? Really?
>> No. 75221
[x] Hunt down someone specific - Hina - in a _very_ careful manner.

Just because we care about her doesn't mean we shouldn't be careful for our own sake!
>> No. 75222
>>75210
Yeah.
[x] Hunt down someone specific - Hina
>> No. 75223
>>75210

Yes. Yes I am. Delicious Hina tears are delicious~
>> No. 75224
[X] Check the noises outside

Likely to be utsuho or meiling. In either case, we need to thank them.

>>75223
I'd lick away her tears.
>> No. 75225
[Z] Hunt down someone specific - Hina. Caution is not out of place here, but don't overdo it.

leave the football pads and bicycle helmet in the closet, anon.
>> No. 75227
[x] Hunt down someone specific - Hina
>> No. 75237
[x] Hunt down someone specific - Hina
>> No. 75238
File 123393702088.png - (403.95KB , 899x700 , hina107.png ) [iqdb]
75238
>>75224
>I'd lick away her tears.

And here is where we differ, for I would kiss away her tears with all the gentleness she is due.

[X] Hunt down someone specific - Hina
>> No. 75240
I'd her tears.
>> No. 75250
Eye-socket lubrication~
>> No. 75286
[x] Hunt down someone specific - Hina

Supporting this course of action.
>> No. 75319
Calling as Hina hunting.

Be vewwy vewwy carefuw, we're hunting Hina.
>> No. 75321
>>75319

Hooray!
>> No. 75372
File 123408698788.png - (369.35KB , 1075x1514 , 1212871711181.png ) [iqdb]
75372
>>75319

Picture VERY fucking related.
>> No. 75411
>>75372
what? you think she's hiding in the washing machine?
>> No. 75446
>>75372
Tako's new doujin?! Is it translated yet?!
>> No. 75487
File 123423370711.jpg - (72.16KB , 620x710 , pajama-hina.jpg ) [iqdb]
75487
After the events of yesterday you feel that perhaps it would be best if you checked up on Hina, to at least show her that you were alright and that you honestly didn't hold the accident against her. Heading out of your room you veer left, towards the living room, hoping to perhaps have a quick look out the front door en route in order to find out who was making the noise outside.

Your search for Hina doesn't take long, but after having to bid everyone else a good morning as well as explain that yes, you were fine and no, you weren't dead, you felt that you had wasted a good deal of your usual morning energy. In hindsight you should have suspected that it would be just bad luck that Hina would be in the last place you checked - upstairs - and you mentally note that where Hina was concerned 'bad luck' seemed to be something to keep in mind at all times.

Various scenarios, mostly those from cheesy harem anime you used to watch as a kid, flash through your mind as you knock on the door to her room - only to have it start to swing open, obviously having not been shut properly. With lightning reflexes you grab the handle and hold tight, preventing it from swinging open all the way. Knowing your luck... or possibly Hina's luck... she was almost guaranteed to be half-dressed, if that, on the other side of the door.

You had a mental flash of what would happen if you tripped now and 'fell' through her door... Landing on the plush carpet you knew was inside and ending up practically at the feet of the sublime body of the polite and reserved Miss Hina... perhaps she'd even be in the nightgown that you knew she had purchased from Renko's store... or perhaps she may have shed that already and was... was...

You shudder slightly at that thought, before mentally slapping yourself for thinking it. You couldn't possibly bring yourself to do something so low! So despicable! So... so... worth it!

[ ] 'Trip' through the unlocked door
[ ] Make yourself known, then go in a little too quickly
[ ] Be a gentleman, wait until you're sure she's decent.


I felt like i was writing using a pen filled with molasses rather than ink. Nothing seemed to come out at all, so i cut my losses, gave up a fun choice to see what Anon will do.
>> No. 75488
[x] Make yourself known, then go in

I don't have all day. If you're not decent, at least have the sense to latch the door, if not lock it.
>> No. 75489
[ ] Be a gentleman, wait until you're sure she's decent.
>> No. 75490
>>75487
[X] 'Trip' through the unlocked door

Stupid, immature, and probably dangerous to be taking falls after a concussion, but the chance at Hina's thighs trumps all of that.
>> No. 75491
[X] Be a gentleman, wait until you're sure she's decent.
>> No. 75492
[x] Rape the curse goddess
>> No. 75494
[x] Be a gentleman, wait until you're sure she's decent.
>> No. 75495
[x] Be a gentleman, wait until you're sure she's decent.
>> No. 75497
[x] Be a gentleman, wait until you're sure she's decent.
>> No. 75500
[X] 'Trip' through the unlocked door

Oops
>> No. 75501
[x] Knock politely and ask if we may enter.
>> No. 75504
[x] Be a gentleman, wait until you're sure she's decent.

Don't be a douche.
>> No. 75505
[X] Be a gentleman, wait until you're sure she's decent.
>> No. 75506
File 123424039684.jpg - (69.79KB , 577x793 , mp-common-sense.jpg ) [iqdb]
75506
[X] Be a gentleman, wait until you're sure she's decent.

my "common sense" is tingling...
>> No. 75510
File 12342428618.jpg - (40.09KB , 450x299 , ykhikyg.jpg ) [iqdb]
75510
>>75489
>>75490
>>75491
>>75494
>>75495
>>75497
>>75504
>>75505
>>75506

You know how I know you're gay?
>> No. 75511
[x] Make yourself known, then go in
>> No. 75512
>>75510
lol internet
>> No. 75514
[x] Be a gentleman, wait until you're sure she's decent.

A hard choice but it's best to be a gentleman.
>> No. 75515
[x] Be a gentleman, wait until you're sure she's decent.

I'm gay for Hina
>> No. 75516
[x] Be a gentleman, wait until you're sure she's decent.

Of course, in my opinion, this option should probably include calling out to her, so that she would know that we're around (and thusly focus just a -tad- more on holding all the misfortune in), and asking her if she's decent. Though maybe this would be a given.
>> No. 75518
>>75515
Wait what.
>> No. 75520
>>75518

in b4 man-hina
>> No. 75521
[x] Be a gentleman, wait until you're sure she's decent.
>> No. 75522
>>75515
Your logic is sound and ironclad.
>> No. 75529
[x] 'Trip' through the unlocked door

Eh, why not.
>> No. 75537
[ ] 'Trip' through the unlocked door
>So... so... worth it!

It's a hint damnit, a hint saying it's all right to do it, that we should do it. God damnit, I want those delicious tights.
>> No. 75545
File 12342869518.jpg - (791.36KB , 960x1280 , 1220248375024.jpg ) [iqdb]
75545
Its all a twist. See she will leak bad luck again, which will alter what the resulting action is. If you 'trip' through the door, you'll end up smacking your face on it instead. If you make yourself known and enter, similar result. Thus waiting will be the option to see Hina in a lovely~ state without being guilty. We simply have to vote the opposite for what we really want.

At least that's what I hope. Come on Angry Desu, be a bro.
>> No. 75551
>>75545

And do you expect to see her in a nightgown by waiting her to change?
>> No. 75555
>>75545
Uh huh. Keep denying it. Enjoy your Mister Orange end.
>> No. 75579
>>75545
Cirno and Utsuho run up the stairs screaming at each other about who's the strongest and ram into your back sending you sprawling through the door face-first into Hina's lovely breasts.
>> No. 75675
>>75579

What about if Cirno and Utsuho do that but instead send us flying downstairs and landing on top of Suika in a compromising position?

Much more appealing
>> No. 75934
No! As worth it as it may be, you simply can't bring yourself to violate the trust of a woman like that - especially one as already traumatized by yourself as miss Hina! This time it would pay to be a gentleman and be particularly careful regarding her emotional state - you didn't particularly want her to be continually blaming herself for your accident after all.

Taking a deep breath to calm yourself, and quell any unwanted thoughts, you use your free hand to knock solidly on the door to her room even as you hold it almost-closed. “Miss Hina!” You call out, “Are you decent?” You hear a muffled thump, a squeal of surprise, and the frantic rustling of cloth. Evidently Hina hadn't been 'decent' and was now in a mad rush to become so before you entered the room. Being the gentleman that you were you remained stationary and, with all the silence you could muster while Hina was distracted, you carefully pulled the door shut - it wouldn't do, after all, to have her find the door open when she came to answer you. All sorts of unfortunate misunderstandings could arise from such an event before you got a chance to explain yourself, misunderstandings you really didn't want to deal with in fact. Fortunately the woman was distracted enough to not noticed the soft click of the door being properly shut and you were able to spend your remaining waiting time trying not to think of miss Hina changing.

Soon enough you heard the doorknob being turned and the door itself being pulled open. Moments later you hear Hina murmur for you to come in, her voice, though low, carrying a definite hint of embarrassment and worry. Calmly you step over and into her room - immediately you notice that the basic layout is the same as your own with a plain bed, wardrobe, desk and chest of drawers. To one side is another door which you assume leads to a small washroom like the one attached to your own bedroom. You note the open drawer, piles of neatly folded clothes within, and you spot the dress hung on the back of her desk chair. It occurs to you that the room is rather plain... maybe you should see about giving the girls a chance to personalize their rooms a bit? Maybe go shopping for some curtains and bedcovers or something simple like that, things they can use to make the room theirs rather than simply a place to sleep in.

“ah... Mister Ryogi?” Hina whispers, “Is something wrong?”

Realizing you'd been spacing out you turn to her and smile gently, “no,” you say, “nothing is wrong - I was... thinking about something is all.”

“Oh...” She replied, glancing down at the floor for a moment. “Is... Is there something you wish to speak with me about?” she asks, “If it is about yesterday-”

“It wasn't your fault.” You state, cutting the woman off before she can get into blaming herself. “I fell, I hit my head, I got better - okay? It was nothing serious, just a little accident is all.”

“But it was because I let misfortune leak out that you had that accident!” The woman replies, her voice rising and her polite tone cracking, “I'm supposed to be preventing misfortune from causing bad luck to happen to people! Not let it... hurt everyone...” She trails off, her face flushing almost as red as her dress. “I... I shouldn't be burdening you with my problems.” She mutters, “I -”

“And why not?” You cut in, “You can't deal with everything on your own - and isn't this part of what this whole house is supposed to be about? Living with others?” You frown at the woman, who suddenly seems so much smaller to you, “Being able to live with others means sharing your problems with them, so that they can maybe help you out. You can't do that if every time you have a chance to do so you start avoiding them and end up blaming yourself for everything.”

Hina look up at you for several long moments. “I think...” she says, “I think I want to be alone now. Please...” She hesitates slightly, “please leave.”


[ ] Response


Delay due to a long period of, basically, not giving a flying fuck about anything. Emostreak now over, have some upset Hina.

Oh, and i'm gonna see about drawing up some house plans, since i figure you might want to know the layout of the place a bit better.
>> No. 75935
[X] Sigh.
[X] "If you say so."
[X] "I don't know if that was really your fault. Probably, it would have happened even if you hadn't been there."
[X] "But if you're determined to call it 'your fault'..."
[X] "Well...I forgive you. Even if you don't forgive yourself."
>> No. 75938
[X]If you're going to make me leave, then I will, but
[X](Put your hand gently on her head.)
[X]None of us can change how we were born. We each deal with it as best we can.
[X]What's important is that we try.
[X]I can't say I've known you long, or that I really know what powers you have, but I know that you've been working hard to watch over us all, and I know I can't hate someone who works so hard for others.
[X]Walk over to the door.
[X]I'm going to go down and see what's going on with breakfast. Please come down when you're ready.

I suck at this sort of thing in real life. My votes may not be very good, but I they're what I'm thinking, and I think in this respect, our character would agree with me, even if he would go about it differently.
>> No. 75941
[X] Sigh.
[X] "If you say so."
[X] "I don't know if that was really your fault. Probably, it would have happened even if you hadn't been there."
[X] "But if you're determined to call it 'your fault'..."
[X] "Well...I forgive you. Even if you don't forgive yourself."

>>75675
I smell Bastille.
>> No. 75943
>>75941

We have a winner!

[x] Let her be.
[x] Go see Suika instead.
>> No. 75944
>>75934

It's alright, Desu. We all have our problems. Glad to see you're better now!

[X]If you're going to make me leave, then I will, but
[X](Put your hand gently on her head.)
[X]None of us can change how we were born. We each deal with it as best we can.
[X]What's important is that we try.
[X]I can't say I've known you long, or that I really know what powers you have, but I know that you've been working hard to watch over us all, and I know I can't hate someone who works so hard for others.
[X]Walk over to the door.
[X]I'm going to go down and see what's going on with breakfast. Please come down when you're ready.
>> No. 75945
[X]If you're going to make me leave, then I will, but
[X](Put your hand gently on her head.)
[X]None of us can change how we were born. We each deal with it as best we can.
[X]What's important is that we try.
[X]I can't say I've known you long, or that I really know what powers you have, but I know that you've been working hard to watch over us all, and I know I can't hate someone who works so hard for others.
[X]Walk over to the door.
[X]I'm going to go down and see what's going on with breakfast. Please come down when you're ready.
>> No. 75946
[X] Sigh.
[X] "If you say so."
[X] "I don't know if that was really your fault. Probably, it would have happened even if you hadn't been there."
[X] "But if you're determined to call it 'your fault'..."
[X] "Well...I forgive you. Even if you don't forgive yourself."

You really don't need to be that verbose.
>> No. 75947
>>75934

Damned faggots, thanks to them now we had no delicious thighs to see. Being the most polite around Hina isn't the best way to reach her, we need to be informal, intimate with her. And that involves peeking at her, show her that she is liked.

;_;
>> No. 75948
Will you update Touhou Persona too? Please?
>> No. 75951
>>75948
DONE AND DONE.
>> No. 75952
>>75951

Hooray!
>> No. 75953
[x] Sigh. "If you say so."
[x] "I still don't blame you for that--but I forgive you."

Truncating the wordiness; good job at still being presumptuous despite not peeking at her.
>> No. 75955
[X] Sigh. "If you say so."
[X] "I still don't blame you for that--but I forgive you."
[X] Give her shoulder a reassuring squeeze and take your leave.

For once, despite my general tendencies, I have to admit that the current leading vote is far too verbose for the situation. It comes off as a little high-and-mighty, and the statement isn't really warranted right now.
>> No. 75957
[X] Sigh. "If you say so."
[X] "I still don't blame you for that--but I forgive you."
[X] Give her shoulder a reassuring squeeze and take your leave

I approve of the direction this bandwagon has headed
>> No. 75959
[X] Sigh. "If you say so."
[X] "I still don't blame you for that--but I forgive you."
[X] Give her shoulder a reassuring squeeze and take your leave
>> No. 75962
[x] "Do you even know how many times I've slipped on a wet rag or bar of soap while taking a shower? Let me tell you, your being here has not affected my luck at all, and from the look of things, no one else's, either. So stop blaming yourself for common occurrences; you're not a curse-goddess in this house, you're family" ruffle her hair.
[x] Stand up and walk to the door "Right. Well then, I'll be off. Oh, and..." bow to her "I aplogize for ruining your toast! Please forgive me for being such a clumsy bastard!" leave the room without waiting for an answer.
>> No. 75963
File 123474380228.jpg - (137.50KB , 536x600 , 121407559360.jpg ) [iqdb]
75963
[x] "No, please just wait a moment. I...ok listen, lets just forget that for a moment. I hardly know you and feel like I'm being a bad host, and I'm going to feel about it until I make amends. Do you mind if we just have tea and talk? Its a rare honor for a man to speak with a goddess, and I really want to know what its like."
[x] Offer some sort of swirled deserted. It will magically be in the freezer.

What is this? Don't touch her, you are overstepping your bounds. She obviously has an ego blow from not doing her job, and is distancing herself because she cares. Carrying on about it will only make her feel worse, because it keeps bringing up her failure. We should talk to her and find out how we can help in a neutral environment.
>> No. 75968
[x] "No, please just wait a moment. I...ok listen, lets just forget that for a moment. I hardly know you and feel like I'm being a bad host, and I'm going to feel about it until I make amends. Do you mind if we just have tea and talk? Its a rare honor for a man to speak with a goddess, and I really want to know what its like."
[x] Offer some sort of swirled desert. It will magically be in the freezer.
>> No. 75969
File 123474871844.jpg - (114.69KB , 850x850 , sample-0b2f5c25d1ae1c4c14c06b1903e57f27.jpg ) [iqdb]
75969
>[x]Offer some sort of swirled desert. It will magically be in the freezer.

I'd leave a swirled dessert on her chest, if you know what I mean.

LOLdoujincan'tspell
>> No. 75970
>>75969
You've OBVIOUSLY have never heard of the Desert Swirl Froze Yogurt franchise located in Phoenix, Arizona.

I hadn't heard of it either
>> No. 75972
[X] Sigh. "If you say so."
[X] "I still don't blame you for that--but I forgive you."
[X] Give her shoulder a reassuring squeeze and take your leave
>> No. 75973
[x] "No, please just wait a moment. I...ok listen, lets just forget that for a moment. I hardly know you and feel like I'm being a bad host, and I'm going to feel about it until I make amends. Do you mind if we just have tea and talk? Its a rare honor for a man to speak with a goddess, and I really want to know what its like."
[x] Offer some sort of swirled desert. It will magically be in the freezer.
>> No. 75974
These write-ins are following strange patterns of mutation.
>> No. 75975
>>75974
Such is the founding principle of evolution!
>> No. 75976
>>75969
>I'd leave a swirled dessert on her chest

sounds like a job for Scorn.
>> No. 75978
>>75974

VERBOSE LACONIC VERBOSE LACONIC
>> No. 75979
>>75974
I misread that as "maturation" and had to make a double take. should have known better.
>> No. 75980
[x] "No, please just wait a moment. I...ok listen, lets just forget that for a moment. I hardly know you and feel like I'm being a bad host, and I'm going to feel about it until I make amends. Do you mind if we just have tea and talk? Its a rare honor for a man to speak with a goddess, and I really want to know what its like."
[x] Offer some sort of swirled desert. It will magically be in the freezer.
>> No. 75981
[x] "No, please just wait a moment. I...ok listen, lets just forget that for a moment. I hardly know you and feel like I'm being a bad host, and I'm going to feel about it until I make amends. Do you mind if we just have tea and talk? Its a rare honor for a man to speak with a goddess, and I really want to know what its like."
[x] Offer some sort of swirled desert. It will magically be in the freezer.

Hell why not.
>> No. 75983
[x] "No, please just wait a moment. I...ok listen, lets just forget that for a moment. I hardly know you and feel like I'm being a bad host, and I'm going to feel about it until I make amends. Do you mind if we just have tea and talk? Its a rare honor for a man to speak with a goddess, and I really want to know what its like."
[x] Offer some sort of swirled desert. It will magically be in the freezer.

Doujin has never led us wrong before you guys, and he definately knows a lot more about handling women than any of you do so trust him on this.
>> No. 75984
[x] "No, please just wait a moment. I...ok listen, lets just forget that for a moment. I hardly know you and feel like I'm being a bad host, and I'm going to feel about it until I make amends. Do you mind if we just have tea and talk? Its a rare honor for a man to speak with a goddess, and I really want to know what its like."
[x] Offer some sort of swirled dessert. It will magically be in the freezer.

Good write-in. And our freezer better have coincidentally appropriate desserts for every girl or this story sucks.
>> No. 75985
[x] "No, please just wait a moment. I...ok listen, lets just forget that for a moment. I hardly know you and feel like I'm being a bad host, and I'm going to feel about it until I make amends. Do you mind if we just have tea and talk? Its a rare honor for a man to speak with a goddess, and I really want to know what its like."
[x] Offer some sort of swirled dessert. It will magically be in the freezer.
>> No. 75988
>he definately knows a lot more about handling women than any of you do so trust him on this.

careful guys, dealing with expert, etc.
>> No. 75989
File 123479722955.jpg - (149.12KB , 830x1200 , WarmHina.jpg ) [iqdb]
75989
“No!” You exclaim, your hands suddenly raising up in a warding gesture, “Please just wait a moment!” At this the woman cocks her head and looks at you curiously. “I...” you begin, before snorting wryly and letting your head drop, “Okay... listen, lets just forget all that for a moment.” you say, your head rising up again until you can meet Hina's gaze. “I hardly know you, and I feel like I'm being a bad host or something...”

“You're not,” The woman protests, causing you to shake your head at her words.

“I've made you worry, I came here to see if you were alright but all I did was annoy you and, frankly, I guess I sounded kind of pedantic.” You chuckle slightly, “I'll admit it, I don't really know how to... deal with all this. Heck, I barely actually know anyone here, almost everything I know about any of you I found out by asking Miss Ran - when I really should have just spoken to all of you properly myself. I'm going to feel like that until I've made amends somehow...” Cocking your head you look at Hina and smile. “Do you mind if we just have tea and talk? It's a rare honor for a man to speak with a goddess, and I really want to know what it's like - and to learn about the goddess I'll be speaking to as well.”

You spot a faint blush rise up across Hina's face as she looks away in seeming embarrassment. “That would be... acceptable.” she murmurs, “I too wish to learn more about our host...If that is alright with you.”

You nod, “That's just what I wanted to hear!” You exclaim, turning to lead the way out of Hina's room. “I'll just go prepare some tea,” you say over your shoulder, “and I'll see to a little quiet and privacy for our chat too.”


The study room was a rather small room, you suspected that it had been a bedroom at one point but had simply been filled with shelf after shelf of books and a number of comfy chairs. To one side stood a small table - big enough for maybe six people if no-one minded the crowding. It was at this table that Hina sat, having been directed there after she had met you in the kitchen. Gently you place a cup of tea and a small pot down in front of her before moving to place one of each down in front of where you were planning to sit.

Sitting down you gesture for Hina to open the pot and smile slightly when her eyes light up momentarily at the sweet frozen fruit-and-frozen-yogurt swirl dessert within. “Is this really an appropriate snack for so early in the morning?” She asks, hiding her excitement well.

“If you don't tell,” you say, “then I won't.” The woman looks at you for a moment before bobbing her head slightly.

“Thank you then,” she mutters, before using the little spoon provided with the tub to sample to dessert. There's silence for quite a while as the two of you concentrate on eating your confections before they melt... well, no. While that may have been what Hina was concentrating on, you were finding yourself hard-pressed to not watch her as she ate. How the hell could someone eat so seductively? More to the point, how could someone eat so seductively and seemingly not know they were doing it?

“So what would you wish to talk about?” You blink as Hina's question blindsides you thanks you your little daydream having distracted you from the current situation. Almost immediately your mind goes blank as you realize that you have no idea at all what you wanted to talk about!


[ ] A topic of discussion. (Please, try not to give me a wall of questions? You'll have plenty more chances to speak with her and other girls.)

>>75983
>he definately knows a lot more about handling women than any of you do
Wait, the good doctor is a gynecologist now?
>> No. 75990
[x] "What exactly is under your domain as a goddess? Misfortune, of course, but what are the specifics?"
>> No. 75991
[] Tell me of your life and your friends.

If she tells you she doesn't have any, you know what to do.
>> No. 75995
Lets treat this like a lite date.

[x] Start off easy, asking things like her favorite color and foods. Be sure to reply with yours too, since she wants to get to know you as well.
[x] Later, get into the deeper stuff, such as her home life and family.

>>Wait, the good doctor is a gynecologist now?
Vagina Dentata! Oh god oh god why does the vagina have teeth?!
>> No. 75996
[X] Start off easy, asking things like her favorite color and foods. Be sure to reply with yours too, since she wants to get to know you as well.
[X] Later, get into the deeper stuff, such as her home life and family.
>> No. 76010
[x] Start off easy, asking things like her favorite color and foods. Be sure to reply with yours too, since she wants to get to know you as well.
[x] Later, get into the deeper stuff, such as her home life and family.
>> No. 76012
[x] Start off easy, asking things like her favorite color and foods. Be sure to reply with yours too, since she wants to get to know you as well.
[x] Later, get into the deeper stuff, such as her home life and family.
[x] But first... How to spin~
>> No. 76017
[X] Start off easy, asking things like her favorite color and foods. Be sure to reply with yours too, since she wants to get to know you as well.
[X] Later, get into the deeper stuff, such as her home life and family.

seems tractable.
>> No. 76020
File 123484107720.jpg - (40.54KB , 500x363 , 3_Hakuna-Matata.jpg ) [iqdb]
76020
[X] Start off easy, asking things like her favorite color and foods. Be sure to reply with yours too, since she wants to get to know you as well.
[X] Later, get into the deeper stuff, such as her home life and family.

>>75995

Am I the only one who hears that phrase sung to the tune of Hakuna Matata every time I see it?
>> No. 76021
>>76020
..Now I do.
>> No. 76024
>>76020
>>76021
Thirded. Christ.
>> No. 76028
[X] Start off easy, asking things like her favorite color and foods. Be sure to reply with yours too, since she wants to get to know you as well.
[X] Later, get into the deeper stuff, such as her home life and family.

Needs moar Hina route.
>> No. 76041
[X] Start off easy by asking her three sizes and what kind of things she likes in bed.
>> No. 76048
[X] Start off easy, asking things like her favorite color and foods. Be sure to reply with yours too, since she wants to get to know you as well.
[X] Later, get into the deeper stuff, such as her home life and family.
>> No. 76051
Called with:

[X] Start off easy, asking things like her favorite color and foods. Be sure to reply with yours too, since she wants to get to know you as well.
[X] Later, get into the deeper stuff, such as her home life and family.

as the winner. probably won't finish this until tomorrow, but i'll give it a shot.
>> No. 76054
>>76051

hooray!
>> No. 76070
File 123498405490.jpg - (241.95KB , 800x1059 , HinaOfElegance.jpg ) [iqdb]
76070
“Ahhh...” Glancing down at the remains of our frozen treat your mind immediately latches on to the first question it thinks of. “How about, your favorite food?” You suggest. It's a simple question, but it should serve as an easy ice-breaking question. “Mine would have to be onion bagels, or maybe bacon - since I really do love the taste of both.” Offering the same sort of information you were asking of her, you thought, would also help your case in getting to know the polite, if slightly distressing, woman in front of you.

“Bacon is acceptable...” Hina murmurs, “But not something I often get to taste where I lived. As for me, my favorite food would have to be... um...” She pauses and looks up for a moment, gently biting her lower lip in thought. “Cherries I suppose, though I do so enjoy those 'banana' fruit that occasionally surface at Kourindou.”

“Korindou?” Hina blinks at your sudden question, then looks down embarrassed.

“I'm sorry...” she murmurs, before looking up again. “Korindou is a sort of shop... one that sells things from the outside world that find their way into Gensokyo. I don't really know where he gets his stock from, but I heard that he trades with a lot of youkai for things they find near the borders.”

You frown slightly, “That's right...” You murmur, “I recall Cirno mentioning something like that, swapping batteries for candy at a shop?”

“That's right.” The green-haired woman states, “I admit I do not really know the place very well, since i'm usually... not welcome... at his store.” She looks away and you automatically guess that the reason for that probably has something to do with her leaking of misfortune. “But the store owner, mister Morichika, visits the mountain I live on in order to trade with one of my friends - so I usually purchase things that interest me then.”

“Oh?” That leads well enough into another question, “What sorts of things usually interest you then?”

“Not a lot I'm afraid,” the woman replies, “If he has it, cloth is the thing I usually purchase as I do have to make my own clothes - I'm not really... appreciated... in the human village, so I'd rather not go there to purchase anything.” She shrugs lightly, “In any case I have had far longer than any of the villagers to learn how to handle a needle and thread. That and it gives me something to occupy my time with when it's wet outside.” Taking a sip of her tea the goddess makes you wait in silence for a few moments before speaking up again, “how about you mister Ryogi? Do you have any hobbies or interests you would like to tell me about?”

You shift uncomfortably in your seat at that. “Not really,” you mutter, “I never really had much free time for anything outside work... and before that it was always study, study, study... and before that most of my free time was eaten up by Renko and Maribell's mad-as-hell schemes.” Pausing you look away from Hina and stare out a nearby window. “And before all that... I spent my time training as a priest at my family's shrine.”

“You trained as a priest?” Hina asks, her eyes wide as she stares at you for a while before developing a thoughtful expression. “That would explain the odd feeling I get from you...”

“Yeah, I was trained as a priest.” You grumble, “It's kind of the family business, but some things happened and I pretty much left all that behind to become a...” Pausing you look at the woman opposite you, realizing that she wouldn't know what a biomechanical engineer would actually be. “... sort of a doctor.” You venture, “I don't actually deal with patients myself - though I can do some things - instead my job used to be to find new ways for doctors to heal people. New medicines, equipment, that sort of thing.”

“Your family does not like that,” Hina whispers, “Do they?”

Looking up at her, somewhat surprised that she had picked up on that, you nod. “They hate it, I'm my parent's only son too, so I'm supposed to be the heir to the job... or at least I was anyway, I don't really know where I stand on that anymore - but I suspect they wouldn't exactly welcome me with open arms if I went crawling back to them.” Shrugging you nod to the woman opposite you. “Well that's me I guess... What about you?”

“I have no family.” The green-haired goddess states. “They all passed away many years ago... and truth be told, I cannot for certain say I was too dismayed by that event.” She frowns for a moment, then glances away. “I am... uncomfortable discussing such things,” she murmurs, “and I can see that to you the subject of family is also a sore one.” Standing up the woman gives you a slight bow, “I feel here is a good spot to end our conversation for this morning.” She states, “As I am sure you have things you have planned for today, no?”

You nod - though it's partially a lie about having anything actually planned in any real detail.

“Then if you will excuse me.” You watch as the woman walks out of the little study room, pausing only to look back before the door. “Please, if you wish another such conversation...” she begins, “... then I would not be adverse to it - just perhaps not so early in the morning?”


Well, that went alright - or so you thought at least. You hadn't learned much about Hina really, not she about you, but you'd both walked away knowing something new about the other and you supposed that was as good a start as any. Besides, she was right in that there were more pressing things to be done with the rest of the day.



[X] Later, get into the deeper stuff, such as her home life and family.


DAYTIME ACTIVITY
[ ] Teaching Science (Explaining scientific concepts to the girls)
[ ] Teaching Technology (Explaining technology and how to use it)
[ ] Teaching Social (Explaining modern social behaviors and ettiquette)
[ ] Teaching Maths (Explaining maths, including things such as finances)
[ ] Testing (Gain an understanding into what a girl knows already)
[ ] Conversation (learn about the girls themselves - only one at a time.)

And pick a girl
[ ] Meiling
[ ] Hina
[ ] Suika
[ ] Cirno
[ ] Ran
[ ] Utsuho
[ ] All (teaches all the girls, but with less effect than 1-1 teaching)

Special Activities:
[ ] Speak with Renko.
[ ] Go shopping for Bedroom Linen/Curtains/Decorations
>> No. 76071
Not sure what to vote yet, but I get the feeling that maybe we should bring Meiling and Ran up to date - they're the two who need the least teaching. If we can bring one girl up to speed then we could ask them to act as an assistant, thereby increasing the speed at which we can teach the others.

On the other hand, we may want to focus on teaching all the girls modern etiquette. They certainly need to know what constitutes acceptable public behavior - for instance, shopping with them (as in the case of one of our special options) would be much easier if they knew how to behave themselves.

Anyone else have ideas about our priorities?
>> No. 76072
{X} Teaching Social
{X} All

Basics~
>> No. 76073
[X] Teaching Maths (Explaining maths, including things such as finances)
[X] Cirno
>> No. 76074
[X] Teaching Technology (Explaining technology and how to use it)
[X] Meiling
[X] Include emergency service contacting, and make a mental note to buy a first aid kit at first opportunity, if there isn't one already in the house.
>> No. 76076
[X] Teaching Science (Nuclear physics)
[X] Teaching Technology (Missile design)

[X] Utsuho
>> No. 76078
[X] Teaching Technology (Explaining technology and how to use it)
[X] Meiling
[X] Include emergency service contacting, and make a mental note to buy a first aid kit at first opportunity, if there isn't one already in the house.
>> No. 76079
>Hina murmurs, “But not something I often get to taste where I lived. As for me, my favorite food would have to be... um...” She pauses and looks up for a moment, gently biting her lower lip in thought. “Cherries I suppose,
...You are now imagining Hina's lips wrapped about a cherry as she pulls it off the stem, making a surprised but pleased little sound as it pops into her mouth...

>though I do so enjoy those 'banana' fruit that occasionally surface at Kourindou.”
...And now you are imagining Hina's lips opening, eyes closed slightly, tongue gently extended as she bows down her head to take the peeled banana in her hand into her mouth, her other hand doing that thing where they push back the hair from one side, as her mouth slowly engulfs it, crimson lips descending that thick, curved fruit, going deeper and deeper down...

><Angry_Desu> I was *this* close to throwing in a reference to condensed milk, except it would have pushed the 'kourin selling outside food' bit a touch too far.
>> No. 76081
[ ] Teaching Technology (Explaining technology and how to use it)
[ ] Teaching Social (Explaining modern social behaviors and ettiquette)
[X] Testing

[X]Hina.

Is it possible tot est and teach? Hina needs to learn proper social skills, and spending more time with her is always a good thing.
>> No. 76082
>>76081
Testing takes all day, so no other actions can go with it. (well, okay, technically it's part testing part sifting through to understand the results)

Testing tests everything they know, so it's a pretty wide spectrum of things to test to begin with. Obviously testing or teaching one person at a time gives better feedback / results than doing all of them at once.
>> No. 76083
[X] Teaching Technology (Explaining technology and how to use it)
[X] Meiling
[X] Include emergency service contacting, and make a mental note to buy a first aid kit at first opportunity, if there isn't one already in the house.
>> No. 76084
File 123499585056.jpg - (58.20KB , 361x205 , Id_her_spin_ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg ) [iqdb]
76084
Oh Hina, you poor pitiful misunderstood lovely woman...lets untangle that twisted self-image of yours. Let the healing begin.

[X] Teaching Social
[X] All
>> No. 76085
[X] Teaching Social
[X] All

Yeah, this is probably for the best.
>> No. 76087
[X] Teaching Social
[X] All
[X] Include emergency service contacting, and make a mental note to buy a first aid kit at first opportunity, if there isn't one already in the house.
Critical basics first, then we can teach something less useful.
>> No. 76088
[X] Teaching Science (Nuclear physics)
[X] Teaching Technology (Missile design)

[X] Utsuho
>> No. 76089
>>76088

ONCE THE FATMAN IS MASS PRODUCED
>> No. 76090
>>76089

Life as we know it will change. We WILL set the world on fire, haha.
>> No. 76093
so as I understand it, we're going to be teaching everyone the basics first, then have more in depth 1 on 1's later. sounds like a plan.

[Z] Teaching Social
[Z] All
>> No. 76094
[x] Teaching Social
[x] All
[x] Include emergency service contacting, and make a mental note to buy a first aid kit at first opportunity, if there isn't one already in the house.
Critical basics first, then we can teach something less useful.
>> No. 76095
[x] Teaching Technology (Explaining technology and how to use it)
[x] Meiling

She seems to be pretty good at the basics, so this should be a relatively easy place to start. we may also get some idea of what the technology of gensokyo is like.
>> No. 76100
[x] Teaching Technology.
[x] All.
[x] Keep to simple things, like laundry, coffee machine, refrigerator, etc.
>> No. 76115
Calling.
Teaching 'Social' to 'All' girls seems to be the winner. With a note to teach calling emergency services (which was kind of what i planned anyway)
>> No. 76155
Specifically you had the urgent, urgent need to teach the girls some vital facts about modern society - especially in the field of the emergency services. Maybe a little first aid too... Though such things were perhaps not exactly the social skills you had planned to teach, you figured that knowing how to call for help and what to do in an emergency were probably close enough to such to count.

“Right!” You exclaim, clapping your hands - then shuddering as you realized you were now acting like several of the more annoying teachers you had the misfortune to have learned from.

Gathering the girls didn't take long, especially since most of them had already gathered in the living room including, to your surprise, Renko. Curious as to why she was still here and not say at her place of work, you treat the girl to a flat glare until, eventually, she shrugs and responds. “In case you fall down again,” she states, “'s not like anyone else here can drive.”

Oh. That actually made sense - something you were unused to when it came to Renko's explanations for her actions. “Fine,” You mutter, “If you're going to hang around then do you think you can help me with this? I want to teach them about, y'know, calling for help - the emergency services and stuff.”

“Eh?” Renko looks at you with some surprise, “Yeah, I guess I can help with that. So how do you want to do this?”

If Renko was going to help, you thought, then it would probably be better if she focused on teaching what anyone could teach while you focused on teaching what only you could. “Take three of them for now,” you say, gesturing to the Gensokyo girls, “And show them how to call for the emergency services and the like - I'd suggest maybe miss Meiling or miss Ran and two of the others.” The brunette nods having obviously seen the implication of your suggestion. Though you wanted all the girls to know it was pretty obvious that Meiling and Ran were by far the two who, at the present time, were most capable of dealing with the modern world. Those two at least would be sure to take the lessons to heart and as a bonus both were mature enough to have such responsibility. “I'll teach the other three some emergency first aid and the like, then we'll swap.” You frown for a moment then add, “it's not what I wanted to teach them, but given what happened...” you trail off as Renko nods in agreement.

You don't really know how well Renko's teaching went, though by the time you were both done she had developed a distinctly haggard look... Actually, you suspected that her appearance was a mirror of your own - some of those girls have not been all that... easy... to teach first aid to. Quite how Suika had managed to tie herself to Utsuho's leg you still weren't exactly sure... nor were you all that certain about how Cirno had ended up stuck to the ceiling using only sticky plasters...

Some things were just meant to remain mysteries you suppose.

Weirdness aside you were glad that the more responsible girls were more than prepared should a situation arise, and everyone had been introduced to the wonders of sticking plasters and basic home medicines - only the natural stuff though, of which you had discovered to be well stocked with. It made sense in a precautionary kind of way as you had no idea how modern chemical medicines would react with the girls less than human physiologies. A tiny, darker, part of you considered how one would test such things on live subjects, but it was easily beaten down by the more rational part of your mind.

“You all did rather well,” you state, trying not to look at Suika - who even now wore a pair of puffed-up rubber gloves tied to her horns. “Though I want you to remember, this is all for emergencies only. If I'm around I want you to come to me first however, unless the situation is really bad.” That seemed to be a good spot to wrap up for the day, especially since it was becoming painfully obvious that you were rapidly losing the interest of the more childish members of the group. “So... I guess we'll stop here, clear up and then one of you can help me make something to eat - okay?”


Dinner Event
Pick a girl
[ ] Meiling
[ ] Hina
[ ] Suika
[ ] Renko
[ ] Cirno
[ ] Ran
[ ] Utsuho


No picture - too damn busy/tired to look for a good one. Sorry.
>> No. 76156
File 123517805622.jpg - (89.98KB , 600x570 , 1231089293325.jpg ) [iqdb]
76156
[\!/] Utsuho

Cereal. ON FIRE.
>> No. 76157
File 123517828368.jpg - (17.51KB , 320x239 , sometimes_you_have_no_excuse.jpg ) [iqdb]
76157
>Cereal. ON FIRE.

[x] Utsuho
>> No. 76158
[x] Utsuho

She's going to LOVE the microwave.
>> No. 76159
[X] Utsuho

morbid curiosity overpowers.
>> No. 76165
[x] Utsuho

It is time.
>> No. 76167
[x] Suika

Some kind of meat dish fucking drenched in alcohol. No wait, scratch that. Some kind of alcohol dish sprinkled with meat.
>> No. 76174
[X] Utsuho

This.
>> No. 76175
File 123519269739.png - (104.67KB , 382x271 , 1232255441210.png ) [iqdb]
76175
>>76167
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 76179
[X] Utsuho!
>> No. 76184
[Z] Utsuho

Must... see...

We may have a chance to put those newfound first aid skills to work just yet!
>> No. 76185
[X] Utsuho

Too bad I don't think any of our aprons are made of lead.
>> No. 76189
[x] Utsuho

I'm looking forward to this trainwreck.

>>76158
She is the microwave.
>> No. 76194
[x] Utsuho
oh yes~
>> No. 76196
[x] Utsuho

This is either going to end in tears, or magnificently awesome.
>> No. 76217
>>76189
>She is the microwave.

More like the Bomb Calorimeter, I think.
>> No. 76225
>>76189
Utsuho is the microwave, we are the dish. Delicious govanon.
>> No. 76236
[x] Utsuho

/approves
>> No. 76326
Okay, okay, i am working on this - Utsuho has obviously won, but i'm having some trouble finding an awesome enough dish for her~

In the meantime - did you know you can make a herbal tea with catnip? Just one teaspoon of dried catnip per cup in a loose-tea holder steeped in hot water for a while. It's got a slight sleepy effect, so it's not suitable for anytime - and you can of course add honey to it if you want.
(ps: obviously don't try it if you're allergic to catnip.)
>> No. 76330
>>76326
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamb%C3%A9 ?
>> No. 76345
File 123534696411.png - (292.67KB , 1250x1425 , 1232677470076.png ) [iqdb]
76345
>>76326
>In the meantime - did you know you can make a herbal tea with catnip? Just one teaspoon of dried catnip per cup in a loose-tea holder steeped in hot water for a while. It's got a slight sleepy effect, so it's not suitable for anytime - and you can of course add honey to it if you want.

Oh you. Catnip is for cats. Not humans.
>> No. 76365
>>76326
roofies for catgirls?
>> No. 76366
>>76365

Slipping some catnip to Orin or Chen and have your way with them? Sounds like a job for Scorn!
>> No. 76376
>>76365
>>76366
FUND IT
>> No. 76380
File 123540243422.jpg - (204.99KB , 560x750 , 8c3e9062c2e4589497bd28a51ffab412.jpg ) [iqdb]
76380
>>76376
>>76366
You're planning on doing WHAT to my daughter?
>> No. 76389
File 123542703392.jpg - (19.21KB , 250x160 , 1196804049381.jpg ) [iqdb]
76389
>>76380
>> No. 76415
>>76376
Seconded. Chen would be perfect; more innocence to ruin.
>> No. 76427
>>76380
You first, RAN-SAMA.
>> No. 76432
File 123549609232.jpg - (82.08KB , 750x840 , mod-OH GOD THE HAIR.jpg ) [iqdb]
76432
“Lets see,” you murmur, looking over the girls, “How about we have Miss Utsuho help me in the kitchen tonight?”

“Eh?” The girl looks up at you and blinks, “Why do I have to?” She asks, pouting like a child.

“Well, if you do,” you begin, “then I can teach you how to use a modern kitchen and, better than that, you get to pick what we're going to have for dinner.” The raven-haired girl perks up significantly at that and moments later jumps to her feet in order to grab you by one hand so as to all but drag you into the kitchen.
What happens next is mostly a blur of activity, with Utsuho raiding the various drawers and cupboards, pulling out random packets and after a quick look or sniff either piling them up on a counter or throwing them back where they came from. You were forced to buzz through the explanations and warnings about the gas cooker, most of which were waved off by the youkai girl, as was your talk about the fridge, freezer and extractor fan. The minute you introduced her to the microwave however...

“It does what now?” She asks, staring at you oddly.

“It cooks food, using invisible energy called 'radiation', that comes from-” Utsuho cuts your off bu almost slapping your in the face as she holds up her hand for silence.

“Show me.” She states, her voice curiously lacking it's usual childish tone. Not seeing any particular reason not to you look around for a moment before your eyes fall on your instant coffee. It takes only a few moments to spoon a measure of the brown granules into a mug and top it up with cold water. Opening the door to the microwave you carefully place the mug inside and, after a quick run through of how to use the device, you key in a time, a power, and set it off. Utsuho, to your surprise, practically forces her face up against the glass front panel in order to peer inside with what you feel is quite a scary level of scrutiny. “Oh.” She murmurs at last, “So that's how it's supposed to go...” Suddenly she pulls away from the microwave and gives you a cheesy childish grin, “I wanna make worm pudding!” she declares, “An' i'll cook it myself!”

“W... worm pudding?” You choke out, your mind flashing back to Utsuho's introduction as a hell raven. Raven's were birds weren't they? Did this mean she was planning to eat food that a bird might want to eat?

“Aw, it's not made with real worms, silly!” The black haired girl laughs for a moment before pausing and looking up in thought. “'course, it tastes better with real worms, but 'rin an' miss Satori don't like the taste of them so...” She shrugs, “Noodles look the same,” she states, “But they don' taste as gooey as I like.”

“Right... noodles...” You shake your head, getting the disturbing ideas of worm filled desserts out of you mind. “Right, well, uh, how about we make that - and then something extra for later?” You smile at the girl, “Sort of my apology for not being able to show off anyones gadget last night.”

Utsuho stares at you for a moment. “Ah!” She exclaims, “My awesome thing! You'll show it off tonight right!?”

“Maybe,” you reply, causing her to deflate slightly, “I have three things to pick from - so it's a one in three chance of being yours, right? Anyway, we should concentrate on making dinner for now.”



“And then,” Utsuho states, dumping a mixure of noodles, cream and other things into a pan, “We just have to cook it.” She pauses for a moment, then looks at you, “Wanna see a trick?” she asks, “it's awesome!”

You shrug, “as long as it doesn't wreck the food then I don't really mind.”

Picking up the now full pan, the raven youkai pick it up in both hands and stared at it. You watch, curious, while her lips move as she mumbles something under her breath. For a moment nothing happens and you wonder if perhaps her trick had failed. A soft gloop sound makes you glance at her pan in morbid fascination - you'd watched what she'd mixed together for that and, frankly, you weren't entirely convinced by her claims that it would taste good. Hell, the thing was practically moving under it's own power as... it... was...

You freeze and peer closer at the 'worm pudding' as another gloopy bubble pops on the surface. A faint haziness in the air tells you of steam escaping from the dessert and, now you thought about it, you could feel a distinct sensation of heat coming from the pan. “It's done!” declares Utsuho, depositing the pan onto a countertop. Cocking her head to one side she peers at it for a few moments, “Awesome! It didn't explode this time!” Grinning she turns to you and beams, “That mic-er-wave was just what I needed to work out how to make this work!”

“You learned this from the microwave?” You ask, frowning. Then you glance back at a glass bowl filled with chocolate and have a thought. “Say, could you maybe melt the contents of this?” You ask, picking up the bowl and offering it to her. Happily she accepts it and after a few moments of concentration by her, you watch as the various chunks slowly melt together into one sweet-smelling liquid. “Very nice,” you comment, retrieving the bowl with the aid of some oven mitts. So she had some kind of ability to heat things up eh? If she learned it from the microwave then it was probably a form of short energy pulses... it made a contrast with Cirno at least, who you knew could freeze things. Admittedly you had no idea how either of the girls managed these feats as both their abilities were, at the moment, filed in your mind under the nebulous heading of 'magic'. It seemed terribly convenient though - despite the fact that on some level your mind was frothing in a panic over this blatant breaking of the common laws of science. Thankfully you were more than capable of ignoring that bit of yourself as you simply continued to prepare that nights dinner.


“This is certainly... different.” Ran murmured diplomatically as she tasted Utsuho's 'worm pudding'. “Could perhaps do with some extra cinnamon perhaps?” She suggested, and you could practically hear the unsaid 'enough so that you can't taste the rest of it' that was hovering behind her polite words. Suika and Cirno didn't seem to mind the dish however, but you were fairly certain suika had glugged down a large amount of artificial courage before trying it and with Cirno you were somewhat unsure as to how much of the dish had actually entered her mouth and how much had been spread across her face due to her childish eating. You frowned when you thought about that - you suspected that the little blue haired girl was perhaps a touch more cunning than everyone else seemed to assume. Hina too in fact, as an unfortunate accident had resulted in a good half of her portion landing on the floor. An accident that, to you, seemed less accidental and more planned than anything else. Renko, still hanging around, seemed to like it and you couldn't tell what Meiling thought, but she had eaten it without any obvious signs of disgust... You yourself had found it different, unusual and definitely not to your taste - but it wasn't actively bad or anything, in fact it vaguely reminded you of when you were a little kid being inflicted with your mother's possibly unholy love of international cooking.

“If anyone's interested,” you say after managing to finish your portion, and over the sounds of Utsuho gleefully discovering enough left for both seconds and thirds for herself, “I made some chocolate sweets to have in a while, as an apology for...” You pause, “... for making you worry I guess, over my injury.” you spot Hina flinch ever so slightly, but choose not to comment on it. “There's enough for everyone, and they'll be nice to have while we look at the -”


[ ] RC Twuck
[ ] Rock Tumbler
[ ] Drink warmer/cooler
[ ] Something else?
>> No. 76433
NOTE: Both these recipes assume you're using a 700w microwave, obviously if you're using a more powerful one you'll need to turn down the power or shorten the cooking time a bit.

NOODLE ( WORM ) PUDDING
225g / 8oz egg noodles (though egg-based pastas should work too) - Worms! They're worms!
90g / 3oz butter or margarine, melted
60g / 2oz fresh breadcrumbs
225g / 8oz cottage cheese
175ml / 6floz soured cream
1 beaten egg
2tbsp caster sugar
35g / 1 1/4oz sultanas
35g / 1 1/4oz dried apricots, diced
1tsp ground cinnamon - Not too much, or you'll loose the wormy taste~

1: Lightly grease a 30 x 20cm microwave-safe and flameproof baking dish. Cook noodles conventionally according to instruction on packet then drain them and keep warm. - If using worms, just use them fresh~ Wash them too maybe.

2: In a small bowl, mix half of the melted butter/margarine with the breadcrumbs and set aside.

3: In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese, soured cream, beaten egg and sugar until nicely blended together. Stir in the noodles (Worms!), sultanas, apricots and cinnamon. Add the remaining melted butter/margarine and stir.

4: pour the mixture into the baking dish and cover it. Then cook for 10-12 minutes at around half power until everything sets. - Or about thirty seconds if you're awesome like me and can use NUCLEAR FUSION to cook them with! But I suppose you can't, because there's only one person as awesome as I am and that's me!

5: Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the top of the dish then brown everything off under a preheated grill. Finally allow it to stand for about 5 minutes before serving. - Then eat slowly to savor the delicious wormy goodness... mmm... Eh, Satori-sama, won't you have some? No? What about you 'Rin? oh... you ate already huh? Oh. Sweet! More for me!



But, if you want something more normal... I guess we can do that too.

UNBAKED MINT CHOCOLATE SQUARES
175g / 6oz mint-flavored chocolates (not cream filled)
175g / 6oz plain chocolate chips.
60g / 2oz butter or margarine
120g / 4oz crushed digestive biscuits (americans use graham crackers, everyone else use whatever kind of biscuit you'd use in a cheesecake base)
185g / 6 1/2oz shelled and chopped walnuts
400g / 14oz can sweetened, condensed milk
1tsp vanilla essence.

1: Grease and flour a baking dishwasher

2: In a suitable microwaveable jug, place the mint chocolates, chocolate chips and butter/margarine. Heat on full power for 2-3 minutes, or until melted - stirring occasionally then afterwards stir until smooth.

3: in a mixing bowl combine the crushed biscuits and the walnuts. Stir in the condensed milk, vanilla, and chocolate mixture until blended well.

4: Spoon it all into the baking dish and smooth out. Then leave for 2 hours at room temperature, or until firm. (people in hotter climates may wish to put it somewhere cooler)

5: Cut into squares and store in an airtight container until you eat them.
>> No. 76434
[x] Drink warmer/cooler

Considering we're working on the assumption that Utsuho has the power to heat things up, and then the proper knowledge of Cirno's power, explaining this and then being corrected on the nature of Utsuho's power would be pretty interesting
>> No. 76435
[ ] RC Twuck

Charged up and ready to go.
>> No. 76436
[x] Drink warmer/cooler

Cirno vs. Utsuho

Ever wanted to see what happens when you put a humidifier and a dehumidifier in the same room?
>> No. 76438
{X} RC Twuck
>> No. 76439
[x] Drink warmer/cooler

Talking about Suika's item, along with the possibility of seeing his reaction when he learns what Utsuho was really doing? I'm all for it
>> No. 76440
[X] RC Twuck
Charged up and ready to destroy friendships.
>> No. 76441
[X] RC Twuck
>> No. 76445
[x] RC Twuck
>> No. 76447
[X] RC Twuck

Well, we had made a point of charging it up when we did for a reason, right?
>> No. 76455
[x] RC Twuck

Keep on Twuckin'
>> No. 76461
[x] Rock Tumbler
>> No. 76462
File 123552368776.jpg - (96.49KB , 652x702 , e65ac0de48c0b163624bb3b8c9df7238.jpg ) [iqdb]
76462
>>76432

Can't help but feel underwhelmed.

[\!/] RC Twuck
>Charged up and ready to destroy friendships.
FFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 76463
[X] RC Twuck

I like twucks
>> No. 76465
>Can't help but feel underwhelmed.

Been my reaction to the whole CYOA so far.
>> No. 76468
If it's still charged:
[x] RC Twuck
else:
[backup plan] Drink warmer/cooler

I have various things I could say about metal pans and microwaves, but I will hold my tongue for now.
>> No. 76469
...You know, we really ought to plan on how to cover the rock tumbler and drink warmer/cooler so that
1) They are presented in an interesting way, and
2) The people who bought them don't feel stupid and embarrassed.
The Rock Tumbler will be a challenge. Possibly something on the virtues of time and patience. We should also get some pretty stuff to put in there so that the "little ones" will be happy with neat looking rocks/gems.
Jewelry, maybe?
>> No. 76470
>>76465
>greentext
>> No. 76471
The real way the Utsuho route would go~

Sluuuuurrrp. Sluurrrp. Pop!
"Ahh!" Utsuho lets out a gasp as she removes her head from your sticky, wet member. "Talk dirtier to me!" she screams, plummeting back down to your throbbing manhood with a loud "Mmm". Such a warm, moist mouth. It feels too good to be true. "You're the strongest!" you acknowledge her request, encouraging a muffled groan to escape her seemingly full lips. Her face is buried deep in your pubic hairs. You can feel a thick stream of saliva dripping down your balls. What a slut. "Cirno is a weakling! She ain't so tough! All of those other girls are nothing compared to you!" again she removes her head, shouting "More, more!" and in the same swift motion, resumes the task at hand. "Sh-She thinks she knows it all, but she's a liar!" you're starting to lose control with all of the blood flowing to your crotch like this. Just a bit more... "Your toy was better than hers! Y-Your powers are bet-ter-hngh, too!" damn she's good! "Your dinner managed to sicken everybody, including her! Not even hers was bad enough to do that!" guhh, you're about to climax, you can feel it bubbling at the tip of your cock. One more bob and... and... it never comes. "E-Eh?" you look down at a now rather angry girl. "What do you mean my dinner managed to sicken everybody?!" she literally shouts in your face. Crap, why does this girl always have to be so loud? "I didn't mean anything by it, it just-", "It just what?!" you're cut off before you can finish. "You said it was good!", "Well- but-", "But what?!", "But- Look, can't we finish this conversation some other time?" you try to squirm your way out of this mess; all you get is a cold glare in return. The glare continues for a few moments, and then she directs her gaze to your slowly limping member. Fuck. "What?" you ask, looking at the expression on her face, as if she suddenly found it unappetizing. "Punishment" she whispers with a slight pout. "Punishment?" you repeat, amusement in your voice "What kind of punishment?" She continues to glare at your dick. What a joke. Are you trying to make it run away in fear, Utsuho? Do you think you can give me ED if you focus hard enough? Hah! You chuckle softly, making her squint her eyes harder. Enough. This is starting to bore you. You make a move to push her away when you suddenly feel a sharp pain in your groin. "What the hell?!" you try to reach down, only to have your arms shoved back and pinned to the bed. "Let go of me!" you protest, fingernails digging into your skin. She ignores you and continues staring. More pain. A lot more. "Gah! Stop!" searing pain covers every inch of your genitals. "You bitch!" It hurts. It hurts so much. Why? What's happening?! "AgGGGggHHHHH!!" you can't hold back your screaming. You thrash your legs around, your vision blurs in and out, tears streaming down your cheeks. Fuck, fuck, FUCK! You look down in horror, receiving a full view of the show. Your penis has peeled away in different spots, blood dripping from the wounds, pus oozing out of others. Parts of it are burnt black, the areas around them melting like butter. Your testicles now resemble something like a large pancake, bubbling around the edges, fused to your thighs. She's microwaving your manhood, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. "IT HUUUUUURRRRRRRRTS!" your voice is cracked and weak like a storehouse full of china that just went though an enormous earthquake. The smell is going to make you throw up. Even with all the noise you're making, you can still hear the sizzling coming from below. "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-" you can no longer even sound any words. You're crying like a little, lost child. The pain is just too intense, too much to bear. You feel yourself slowly losing consciousness, your vision fading, the room turning black.

And then it stops. You feel a slight cooling as Utsuho removes herself from your body, but the pain is still present. You groggily shift your head and see her picking up her clothes and walking over to the bedroom door. You don't even know what's going on anymore, you just want to die. She stops at the entrance, turns her head, and with the most innocent smile like that of an angel, she says
"Just kidding. I'm not mad at you, I just like to be a tease" and with that, she places a fist up to her head, sticks her tongue out, and giggles as she leaves the room. You close your eyes, move your hands down to your puddle-o-nuts, turn over, and weep into the covers.

And then the sheets slide out from under you, causing you to smash your head against the corner of the nightstand, removing you from the gene pool.

The end.
>> No. 76472
Nice post! Could've gone a lot... far more hilariously worse... but I'm sure the girls have felt enough punishment for now!

[X] RC Twuck

>>76471

DO NOT WANT!
>> No. 76473
>>76472
Come on, dude. Don't be such a pussy. Have a mentos instead.
>> No. 76474
File 123555522073.jpg - (56.88KB , 539x425 , marisa.jpg ) [iqdb]
76474
>>76471
>> No. 76800
bump for updates?
>> No. 76801
nevermind. Thread is on autosage.