[Return]
Archived Thread

File 120777252295.jpg - (66.93KB , 788x656 , Rumiachan 2.jpg ) [iqdb]
7390 No. 7390
Previously, on MiG: You attacked the lake, pissed off a frog goddess, Befriended a (9), Lost said (9), Embarked on an epic journy and avoided your normal ADD to re-locate said (9). Died a horrible fate to tails, Had (9) returned to you, befriended the SHIT out of the darkness, Made your way to a shop, fed Laundry to the Darkness, and are now about to feed said darkness again. Oh, and you gave her sunglasses.
Inventory: Camera 1ea, Film 20ea, Pen 2ea, Wallet 1ea, Cell Phone 1ea, Blueprints for the LHC 1ea.
------------------------------------------------
You walk back into the kitchen where Cirno seems to be finishing up her dramatic story to Rinnosuke.
"And that's when the banana exploded. I was so surprised!"
"Amazing." Rinnosuke seems absolutely enraptured by Cirno's story.
You pick up your plate and start to walk back to the other room. Rumia's peeking around the corner, looking slightly less angry now. You offer your plate to Rumia who toddles over and takes the sandwich.
Rinnosuke looks up. "Oh? Who's this little cutie?"
Rumia looks shocked at being called a cutie, and hides behind you still munching away on the sandwich, but with significantly less gusto now.
"Aren't those the sunglasses that you got from me earlier?" Rinnosuke comments on the sunglasses that rumia's now sporting. You affirm that they are the sunglasses and inform Rinnosuke that the little "cutie" is Rumia. He seems quite shocked by this.
"I've never seen her before. Well, I mean with out her darkness that is. So the sunglasses were for her? You seem like you're quite the good friend to her. Little Cirno over here too. She just won't shut up about how you helped her get back at this frog goddess she keeps going on about."
You laugh slightly.
From the front of the store comes a loud yell
"OI, KOURIN~ I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. I'VE GOT STUFF FOR YOU DA~ZE."
"Ah. Pardon me, It seems that I have a customer." Rinnosuke quickly excuses himself and goes to the front of the store.

[ ] Make yourself something to eat.
[ ] Ruffle Cirno's hair.
[ ] Ruffle Rumia's hair.
[ ] Investigate the customer.
[ ] QUICK, Steal stuff and flee out the back!
[ ] Do nothing, remain silent.

>> No. 7392
[x] Ruffle Cirno's hair.
make sweet loev
>> No. 7393
[X] Investigate the customer.

As much as I want to ruffle more, I think i wanna see this
>> No. 7394
[ ] Ruffle Cirno's hair.
[ ] Ruffle Rumia's hair.

BOTH
>> No. 7395
[X] Investigate the customer.
>> No. 7396
[x] Ruffle Rumia's hair.

Pitch-black moe~
>> No. 7397
[x] Ruffle Cirno's hair.
[x] Ruffle Rumia's hair.

Simultaneous ruffling baby, two or three!
>> No. 7398
>>7394
YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE. CHOOSE WISELY.
>> No. 7399
[X] Ruffle Rumia's hair.
We will not steal from Kourin! He's a good guy that helped us. That would be wrong.
>> No. 7400
[X] Ruffle Rumia's hair.
>> No. 7401
>>7394
yes, you are right
change >>7392 to
[X] harem ruffle
>> No. 7402
[ ] Ruffle Cirno's hair.
[ ] Ruffle Rumia's hair.
>> No. 7403
[X] Ruffle Rumia's hair.

Cirno likes us, she might still be mad. Better make sure she knows we're good people.
>> No. 7404
>>7398
"I'll accept an alternate choice if it gets to 5"
>> No. 7405
Fuck yes, every MiG has to have RUFFLE HAIR!
[X] Ruffle Cirno's hair.
[X] Ruffle Rumia's hair
>> No. 7406
>Blueprints for the LHC 1ea.

"Many Bothans died to bring us this information."
>> No. 7407
>>7397
>>7394
>>7405
>>7402
>>7401
first five
>> No. 7408
>Blueprints for the LHC 1ea.

Wait, what?
>> No. 7409
[X] Ruffle Rumia's hair.

We must.
>> No. 7410
>>7407
Well, I suppose that's why God gave us two hands, after all.
>> No. 7411
>[ ] Ruffle Rumia's hair.

We can ruffle Cirno anytime, but right now we need to befriend Rumia.
>> No. 7412
File 120777329749.jpg - (43.68KB , 704x396 , gil.jpg ) [iqdb]
7412
[x] Ruffle Rumia's hair.
Cirno's already on our side. Rumia will be befriended next. Then, we'll befriend the WORLD.
>> No. 7413
File 120777341936.png - (133.42KB , 400x400 , 1206964988280.png ) [iqdb]
7413
>>7404
Damn you loopholes, Damn you.
------------------------------------------------
You attempt to reach and ruffle both cirno and Rumia's hair at the same time. However, the two are not close enough together for you to actually try this. Moving towards Cirno, Rumia takes hold of your shirt.
"Uuu... I'm still hungry..." She wines, looking up at you wtih her bespectacled face. "Please get me some moooore"

[ ] Go ahead with the double ruffle plan.
[ ] Make some more for Rumia.
[ ] Make something for yourself.
[ ] Awww.. Isn't that cuHGGAGGNGNNNNNNKKKKKKKK
[ ] Investigate the customer.
>> No. 7414
[x] Ruffle Rumia's hair.

Just in case no harem ruffle, plus Cirno may come over for her turn next.
>> No. 7415
[Z] Make some more for Rumia.

Had me go aawwww
>> No. 7416
>>7413
>[ ] Awww.. Isn't that cuHGGAGGNGNNNNNNKKKKKKKK

Tempting. But,

[X] Make some more for Rumia.

FOCUS, Anon. One conquest at a time.
>> No. 7417
[X] Make some more for Rumia.
Enough Ruffling for now, lets make some food so the lolis stuffed!
>> No. 7418
[X] Awww.. Isn't that cuHGGAGGNGNNNNNNKKKKKKKK

MOE END
>> No. 7419
>>7413

[ ] Make some more for Rumia.
[ ] Make something for yourself.

Also that image makes me HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG.
>> No. 7420
[x] Awww.. Isn't that cuHGGAGGNGNNNNNNKKKKKKKK
HEART ATTACK BY MOE END
>> No. 7421
>>7413
[ ] Go ahead with the double ruffle plan.
[ ] Make some more for Rumia.

HAHAH KEEP DOUBLE VOTING PEOPLE!
>> No. 7422
File 120777359955.jpg - (315.53KB , 1080x1525 , 1206929412576.jpg ) [iqdb]
7422
>>7412
And supposing THE WORLD doesn't like us, huh? Starts calling us by a humiliating name? What then, Goldie? What then?
>> No. 7423
[ ] Make some more for Rumia.

Can we ruffle her while she eats? In fact, assume that we are always ruffling their hair when we are dealing with anyone of them.
>> No. 7424
>>7421
Player's Rule Number One: DO NOT ANTAGONIZE THE GAME MASTER.
>> No. 7425
[X] Anemia option
>> No. 7426
[ ] Make some more for Rumia.
>> No. 7427
[x] Awww.. Isn't that cuHGGAGGNGNNNNNNKKKKKKKK
SO MOE, I'M GONNA DIE
>> No. 7428
[X] Make some more for Rumia.
Why is Rumia so moe?
>> No. 7429
>>7419

And before I get moaned at for double voting. Might as well make food for yourself while your doing it for someone else, we are only human after all.

STARVATION BAD END?
>> No. 7431
cirno = potemayo
rumia = guchuko
>> No. 7432
[X] Make some more for Rumia.
>> No. 7433
[x] Ruffle Rumia's hair
>> No. 7434
>>7424
"In D&D, there is no act more reckless and fraught with danger than that of outsmarting the DM."
>> No. 7435
[X] Make some more for Rumia.

The way to a girl's heart is through her stomach.

*Rimshot*
>> No. 7436
>>7413

[x] Go ahead with the double ruffle plan.
[x] Make some more for Rumia.

oh u
>> No. 7437
>>7429
We already had one sandwich, and we're not a bottomless void of moemptiness. We'll be okay for a while.
>> No. 7438
>>7435
I'd rimshot her, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 7440
>>7415
>>7416
>>7417
>>7423
>>7426
I believe that's game.
>> No. 7441
>>7437
we gave our sandwich to rumia, who is a bottomless void of moemtiness
>> No. 7442
>>7434
Same difference.
>> No. 7443
How can you think of yourself when Rumia is hungry and begs for food.
>> No. 7444
>>7443
You're right! If we don't get something inside her she'll want us inside her!

ifyouknowwhatimean
>> No. 7445
You walk over to the counter and slice some more bread from the loaf Rinnosuke had left on the counter. Looking around you see an old fashioned ice box, and presume that's where he got the meat for the sandwiches from. You were wrong. Opening up the Ice box, you see a woman sitting inside, eyes closed, white hat, purplish hair, and some sort of bizarre bluish dress on. You quickly slam the door shut and hope that you were imagining things.

[ ] Look inside again.
[ ] Call Cirno over.
[ ] Look elsewhere for the meat.
[ ] Scream.
>> No. 7446
you know, telling cirno that hair ruffling = love then hair ruffling someone else is probably not a good idea.
>> No. 7447
>>7437
No, you actually haven't eaten anything yet. You gave your food to Rumia.
>> No. 7449
[X] Call Cirno over.
>> No. 7450
>>7445
[x] Call Cirno over.

MORE MINIONS
>> No. 7451
[x] Look elsewhere for the meat.
>> No. 7452
[X] Look elsewhere for the meat.
NO RIVAL
>> No. 7453
[ ] Look elsewhere for the meat.
>> No. 7454
>>7446
>> No. 7455
[X] Look elsewhere for the meat.

I see NUSSINK! I know NUSSINK!
>> No. 7456
anon, remember:
ONLY 2 HANDS
>> No. 7457
[X] Call Cirno over.
>> No. 7458
[X] Look elsewhere for the meat.
On a second though, Letty is sleeping. Let her rest.
>> No. 7459
[X] Look inside again.
>> No. 7461
[x] Call Cirno over.
>> No. 7462
[X] Call Cirno over.
[X] Look elsewhere for the meat.

Let Cirno deal with Letty while we look for a way to feed Rumia.
>> No. 7463
[X] Look inside again.
>> No. 7464
>>7456
use ruffle on hair

/you only have two hands

use penis ruffle on hair

/you rub your penis over Cirno's head while ruffling Rumia and Mystia in each hand.

Cirno: "You can tell I'm the favorite!"
>> No. 7466
You decide, wether rightly or wrongly, to look somewhere else for the meat. On the counter there seems to be a... tupperware container? How did you not see that before? Taking the lid off you find about a pound of shaved ham. That's enough for about 3 sandiwches.

[ ] Make yourself a sandwich.
[ ] Make a sandwich for you and rumia.
[ ] KING OF SANDWICHES, DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH MEAT?
[ ] Make rumia 2 sandwiches, and one for yourself.
[ ] Leave some meat for Rinnosuke.
>> No. 7467
So, I take it our goal in misadventures is to build a personal army/harem for ourselves?
>> No. 7468
>>7445

[x] Call Cirno over.

LETTY YOU'RE ALIVE
>> No. 7469
[x] Call Cirno over.
>> No. 7470
[ ] Make a sandwich for you and rumia.
>> No. 7472
[X] KING OF SANDWICHES, DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH MEAT?
>> No. 7473
[x] Make rumia 2 sandwiches, and one for yourself.
>> No. 7474
[X] Make rumia 2 sandwiches, and one for yourself.

Moemptiness. Language of food.
>> No. 7475
[x] Make a sandwich for you and rumia.
>> No. 7476
[X] Make a sandwich for you and Rumia.

Go!
>> No. 7477
>>7466
<[ ] KING OF SANDWICHES, DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH MEAT?

GENUFLECT BEFORE YOUR CULINARY MASTER, MONGRELS
>> No. 7478
>>7466
[ ] Make rumia 2 sandwiches, and one for yourself.

We'll pay Rinnosuke back
>> No. 7479
>>7467
The way you say that almost makes me think you're criticizing the plan somehow. But that's just crazy talk.
>> No. 7480
[X] Leave some meat for Rinnosuke.
>> No. 7481
[X] Make rumia 2 sandwiches, and one for yourself.
>> No. 7482
File 120777495012.jpg - (104.03KB , 802x600 , Gilgalol.jpg ) [iqdb]
7482
>So, I take it our goal in misadventures is to build a personal army/harem for ourselves?

That's phase 1 of our plan. Phase 2 is to use said army/harem to TAKE OVER GENSOKYO. With our charisma level of 14 we'll make it happen.
>> No. 7483
[X] Make a sandwich for you and rumia.
>> No. 7484
>>7479
I'm not critizizing, just asking.
>> No. 7485
Does Cirno want a sandwich?
>> No. 7487
[ ] Leave some meat for Rinnosuke.

Don't steal all the man's food!
>> No. 7488
>>7482

Dumbass conquers even Iskander
>> No. 7489
>>7482
So in Misadventures, Anon is Gil?
>> No. 7490
Rinnosuke is such a nice man. we should ruffle him too
>> No. 7491
>>7487
Everyone is hungry in Gensokyo.
>> No. 7492
>>7482
gil has loooooooong arms
>> No. 7493
did we agree on anything or do i have to vote again?
>> No. 7494
>>7466
[ ] Leave some meat for Rinnosuke.
>> No. 7495
nothing seems to have gotten 5 votes atm
>> No. 7496
>>7493
We're split at 4 votes between making Rumia one sandwich or two.
>> No. 7497
[X] KING OF SANDWICHES, DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH MEAT?
and so i pray
>> No. 7498
So is this the plotline where we forsake our egg-ideals and become forever entrapped in a timeloop?
>> No. 7499
[X] Make rumia 2 sandwiches, and one for yourself.
>> No. 7500
It's tied right now at 4 and 4 for 2 sammiches, and 1 sammich each. Soooo... 2 sammiches wins for being first to 4.
------------------------------------------------
You slice off some more bread. Then you proceed to make two sandwiches for Rumia and one for yourself, using up the last of the meat. You hold out the two sandwiches for Rumia in one hand, and with your other hand you raise your own sandiwch to your mouth. Before you can take a bite, however, you hear a loud CRUNCH. That's odd, you think, I didn't think there were any bones in the ham... You feel a slight stining sensation coming from your wrist. Looking down, you see rumia chewing happily away, and that at your wrist there's a bloody stump where your hand should be. Huh. Wait a Minute... YOUR HAND IS GONE. WHAT HAS RUMIA DONE?!

[ ] Scream.
[ ] Panic.
[ ] CIRNO!
[ ] RUMIA!
[ ] WHY YOU DO THIS THING?
[ ] Stare dumbly at the stump.
>> No. 7501
Rinnosuke is our future self.
>> No. 7502
>>7498
No in this world we favor the sandwich for it's composite power over the unity of the egg
>> No. 7503
[x] Leave some meat for Rinnosuke.
>> No. 7504
[X] RUMIA!
>> No. 7505
>>7500

[x] Ruffle Rumia's hair with remaining hand
>> No. 7506
[X] Stare dumbly at the stump.
[X] Find Rinnosuke and calmly ask him for some help.

Wut?
>> No. 7507
[X] WHY YOU DO THIS THING?
LOL, that bitch, wtf.... now we have only one hand for the two lolis
>> No. 7508
[X] WHY YOU DO THIS THING?

Oh shit
>> No. 7509
[X] WHY YOU DO THIS THING?

As if we didn't know the answer...
>> No. 7510
[X] WHY YOU DO THIS THING?
2 meatsandwiches were not enough? i would understand, if we had made only one. but 2 and our hand.
that's terrible
>> No. 7511
[x] RUMIA!
>> No. 7512
[x] Ruffle Rumia's hair with remaining hand
>> No. 7513
[X] WHY YOU DO THIS THING?
>> No. 7514
RUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>> No. 7515
Don't worry I'm sure Rinnosuke has a synthetic hand lying around somewhere.
>> No. 7516
[ ] WHY YOU DO THIS THING?
>> No. 7517
Hey, can we get one of those FMA mechanical hands now?
>> No. 7518
[X] WHY YOU DO THIS THING?
>> No. 7519
we will become joseph joestar
>> No. 7520
[ ] WHY YOU DO THIS THING?


I swear to god Rinnosuke better have a robot hand around here some where.
>> No. 7521
>>7520

A robot hand with awesome powers
>> No. 7522
lol what a plot twist, only one hand to ruffle hairs now....
>> No. 7523
So, is Anonymous going to become Shirou/Archer, Revolver Ocelot/Liquid Snake, Nero, or Ash? I'm shaking with anticipation.
>> No. 7524
Fuck robot hands, chainsaws.

And then if you want you can get yourself a robot hand in the third one, but I'd stick with the chainsaw.
>> No. 7525
So Rumia took our hand and 2 sandwiches in one bite. Damn, can she detach her jaw like a snake or something?
>> No. 7526
As you ruffle Rumia's hair, you accidentally dislodge a ribbon.

"Oh, whoops, sorry about that; I'll pick it for you..."
>> No. 7527
If our luck is shitty, we die from bloodloss.
>> No. 7528
File 120777616120.jpg - (308.68KB , 871x722 , 1206960326713.jpg ) [iqdb]
7528
You shout at Rumia. She looks up at you, her eyes gleaming behind the sunglasses.
"Heeeeee~ It was so tasty! I'm still hungry though! So I'm gonna eat the rest of you now!"
Rumia floats closer to you, you try to scramble backwards, but trip and fall backwards. You hit your head on the counter on the way down, sending the world spiraling into darkness.
Oh shit anon, this isn't good.

[ ] Try to cling to conciousness.
[ ] Que sera sera.
[ ] Try to call for Cirno before you lose consciousness.
[ ] Go quitely into that dark night.
>> No. 7529
[X] CIRNO!
Might as well freeze the stump to prevent further blood loss. Plus she might freak out and it would be cute.
>> No. 7530
[ ] CIRNO!

Have Cirno freeze the end of the stump to prevent blood loss. Get a synthetic hand from Rinnosuke.
>> No. 7531
[X] Try to call for Cirno before you lose consciousness.
>> No. 7532
[x] Try to cling to conciousness.
I'll become a one-armed badass if it's the last thing I do.
>> No. 7533
[ ] Try to call for Cirno before you lose consciousness.
>> No. 7534
[x] Try to call for Cirno before you lose consciousness.

Though i was leaning towards...

[ ] Que sera sera.

WHATEVER WILL BE, WILL BE~
>> No. 7535
[x] Go quietly into that dark night.

Because yelling for help at this point is probably just gonna make our death hurt more.
>> No. 7536
[X] Try to call for Cirno before you lose consciousness.

Shit must survive, want awesome powers
>> No. 7537
>>7529>>7530
Stumpmind.

Also, [ ] Try to call for Cirno before you lose consciousness.

Cirno loves us. She won't let us be eaten. Right?
>> No. 7538
But I thought Rumia liked us ;_;
>> No. 7539
[ ] Try to call for Cirno before you lose consciousness.

Fuck you darkbitch!
>> No. 7540
[X] Try to cling to conciousness.
This shit is not the Rumia path, its the Mystia path from Yuyukos view.
Damn, we gave her our sunglasses and she wants to eat us, what a bitch
>> No. 7541
[ ] Que sera sera.
>> No. 7542
[ ] Que sera sera.

Whatever will beeeee willl beeeee
>> No. 7543
[ ] Try to call for Cirno before you lose consciousness.
>> No. 7544
[x] Try to call for Cirno before you lose consciousness.
>> No. 7545
[x] Try to cling to conciousness.
teeth and claws can rip my bones, but moe can never hurt me
>> No. 7546
>>7528
[x] Try to call for Cirno before you lose consciousness.
inb4 BAD END
>> No. 7547
[X] Try to cling to conciousness.

Crino won't understand. Youkai eat humans, it's nature to her. We're on our own.
>> No. 7548
You try to call out for cinro, but little more than a pained gurgle escapes your lips. However, it was enough to get the ice fairy's attention. She looks up and sees you falling.
"HUMAN! What's wro..." And the world falls to darkness.

Time passes.

You feel yourself being shaken, quite violently, while someone is yelling at you. You can't quite hear thier voice, but it sounds almost... worried. You feel something pressed up against your lips and flow inside you. It tastes horrible, and leaves a strange after taste. You feel yourself floating between consciousness and unconsciousness.

[ ] Fight your way back to consciousness.
[ ] Once more into the Abyss
[ ] Wait.
>> No. 7549
[ ] Wait.
>> No. 7550
File 120777666717.jpg - (496.28KB , 1152x864 , robotHand10.jpg ) [iqdb]
7550
Quick, equip this. It's able to send 10000 Jiggawats worth of electricity trough those black circular things
>> No. 7551
[x] Fight your way back to consciousness.
>> No. 7552
[ ] Wait.
We could do with a nap before we have to wake up.

...
no, scratch that. If we stay out too long they'll probably think we're dead and eat us anyway. Change my vote to:

[X] Fight your way back to consciousness.
>> No. 7553
[X] Wait.
>> No. 7554
[x] Fight your way back to consciousness.

live goddammit!
>> No. 7555
[x] Fight your way back to consciousness.
Taking on fate with nothing but an ice fairy and a bloody stump, fuck yeah.
>> No. 7556
[ ] Fight your way back to consciousness.

Rage, Rage against the dying of the light
>> No. 7557
[x] Fight your way back to consciousness.
>> No. 7558
>>7548
[X] Fight your way back to consciousness.
>> No. 7559
>>7548

[X] r e p e a t a g a i n . . .
>> No. 7560
[X] Fight your way back to consciousness.
WE SHALL NOT ABANDON OUR (9) !
>> No. 7562
[X] Fight your way back to consciousness.
>> No. 7563
[X] Once more into the Abyss
I am the genius who descened into the motherfucking darkness
>> No. 7564
[X] Fight your way back to consciousness.
>> No. 7565
[X] Fight your way back to consciousness.

Must live.
>> No. 7566
[X] Fight your way back to consciousness.
>> No. 7567
[X] Anemia option
>> No. 7568
The decision is nearly unanimous.

You've gone soft on me, Anon.
>> No. 7569
[X] Fight your way back to consciousness.

Which hand was it?
>> No. 7570
>>7569
The one we probably use to fap.
our luck is usually that shitty
>> No. 7571
>>7568
That's what she said.
>> No. 7572
i'm curious about who gave CPR to us
let it not be rinnosuke
>> No. 7573
[X] Once more into the Abyss
do not want Rinnosuke cpr
>> No. 7574
Let it be Rinnosuke
>> No. 7576
[ ] Fight your way back to consciousness.
>> No. 7577
Do want Rinnosuke CPR.
Once we're infused with his manly essence, we'll have the mana needed to cast Gate of Babylon.
>> No. 7578
You struggle to regain consciousness. You find yourself lying sprawled out on the floor. Suddenly, you sit bolt upright. Cirno's taken aback by your sudden movement. Breaking into a coughing fit, You see that Cirno's holding the bowl that you used to feed Rumia the laundry. Well, that explains the horrible taste. Looking down you notice that you seem to have both hands. Wait, What? Didn't rumia bite off one of your hands? Looking around, you see Rumia huddled in a corner, looking directly at you, crying quietly. What in the hell just happened?
Looking around some more, you see that Rinnosuke and his customer had aparently come back into the kitchen at some point during this whole situation. Seriously, what in the hell just happened here?

[ ] Ask Cirno
[ ] Ask Rumia
[ ] Ask Rinnosuke
[ ] Ask Marissa Da~Ze
[ ] Ask yourself.
[ ] Ask God.
>> No. 7579
[X] Ask Rinnosuke
>> No. 7580
>>7578

[ ] Ask Rinnosuke

Are you my daddy?
>> No. 7581
[X] Ask God.
>> No. 7582
[x] Ask Rinnosuke
He's the most level headed. I don't need to ask God or myself, I fought fate and WON. That's what happened.
>> No. 7583
[x] Ask Rinnosuke

Only sensible person in the room.
>> No. 7584
>>7578
[X] Ask Rinnosuke.
>> No. 7585
[ ] Ask Rinnosuke
>> No. 7586
[X] Ask Marissa Da~Ze

She seems as likely as anyone to know what the fuck. May as well get her involved.
>> No. 7587
>>7580
>>Are you my master?

[x] Ask Rinnosuke
>> No. 7588
[x] Ask Rinnosuke
>> No. 7589
>>7578

ROBOT HAND GET!
>> No. 7590
[X] Ask Rinnosuke

Will produce a more coherent response than Cirno, and we don't know Marisa.

And asking Rumia would probably make her cry.
>> No. 7591
[X] Ask God.
kanako/suwako route
>> No. 7592
[X] Ask Rinnosuke
>> No. 7593
could it be ... yukari?
>> No. 7594
[ ] Ask Rinnosuke
>> No. 7595
File 120777751687.jpg - (28.63KB , 200x200 , 1203824657535_anonib.jpg ) [iqdb]
7595
>>7593
I dunno, but she has already helped us once
>> No. 7596
[x] Ask Rinnosuke
>> No. 7597
>>7578
>[ ] Ask yourself.
>[ ] Ask God.

"Tough luck. Blame yourself, or blame God."
>> No. 7600
"Well... I'm not exactly sure, but you may have been suffering from side effects of not having eaten in a while. You probally would have been hallucinating for at least a little while. You gave poor little Rumia over there quite a scare. Cirno too." Rinnosuke seems to notice that Cirno's holding a bowl now.
"That, and aparently eating my laundry has become a passtime of everyone who comes here."
"What on earth are you talking about, Kourin Da~ze?"
Rinnosuke coughs. "In any event, I think it would be prudent for you to eat something now. A sandwich may be too much for you to handle in your present state, so I'll make you some eggs."
Cirno helps you up and over to the table while Rinnosuke goes to make some eggs. You sit down, and Cirno starts blabbing some nonsesens at you. You're really not paying attention. You're looking at your hand. It felt so REAL what had happened. You can't imagine that it would have been just an illusion. You look up over at Rumia who's still sitting over in the corner. You aparently REALLY scared her.
Marissa and Rinnosuke seem to be trying to barter over something, and Cirno's still blabbing at you.

[ ] Smile at Rumia.
[ ] Call Rumia over.
[ ] Listen to what Cirno's saying.
[ ] Ask Marissa a question.
[ ] Scream.
>> No. 7601
>>7578
[ ] Ask Rumia

excuse me wtf are u doin?
>> No. 7602
[X] Call Rumia over.
>> No. 7603
[X] Listen to what Cirno's saying.
>> No. 7604
[X] Call Rumia over and ruffle her hair.

It will make her feel better. Maybe we can apologize for scaring her, too.
>> No. 7605
[ ] Listen to what Cirno's saying.
>> No. 7606
>>7600
[ ] Listen to what Cirno's saying.

ruffle hair too
>> No. 7607
[X] Call Rumia over.
That shit gave me a sacre, shes still our lovely lil girl, ruffle her hair when she comes over
>> No. 7608
>>7600
>I'll make you some eggs."

He really is our Archer.

>[ ] Listen to what Cirno's saying.

Maybe she's telling us what we did.
>> No. 7610
[x] Listen to what Cirno's saying.
COCKTEASE END FUCKING FUCK
>> No. 7611
[X] Call Rumia over.
We're gonna apologise Anon, we're gonna apologise the hell out of her.

Or something.
>> No. 7612
[X] Smile at Rumia.
>> No. 7613
[x] Smile at Rumia.
>> No. 7614
>Rinnosuke goes to make some eggs.
Sonuvabitch, your trying to reinforce the Kourin = Archer idea, aren't you?

Regardless;
[x] Call Rumia over.
>> No. 7615
[X] Call Rumia over.
>> No. 7616
[X] Jump in Lake.
>> No. 7617
we should get rumia over and make her smile and tell her its all okay
>> No. 7620
can this be the path where Rinnosuke teaches anon some secret egg skill?
>> No. 7621
We scared Rumia... I feel horrible...
>> No. 7623
>>7620

Unlimited Egg Works
>> No. 7624
>>7621
>>We scared Rumia... I feel awesome...

If we can scare even a low level touhou like her then we're doing something right.

What do you think it was? I reckon we tried to rape her face with our hand in an attempt to hair ruffle.
>> No. 7625
we sacred her, we should really cheer her up, and ruffle hairs
>> No. 7626
You call for Rumia to come over, but she just sits in the corner, shaking her head. You call for her to come over again, with the same effect. You start to stand up to go over to her, but in doing so the whole world decides that it wants to jump about ten feet to the left. You wabble unsteadily and plop back down on the bench. Rumia jumps up and starts moving toward you, but seems to think better of it.
"I.. I'm sorry..." She says very quitetly, before running out of the kitchen.

[ ] Send Cirno after her.
[ ] Ask Marissa to go after her.
[ ] OVERCOME THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB. Then chase after Rumia.
[ ] Remain silent, do nothing.
[ ] Look in the icebox.
>> No. 7627
>>7620

We've got a lot of porn with plot development to do before we reach that point.
>> No. 7629
[X] Look in the icebox.
Lets wake up Letty.
>> No. 7630
[X] OVERCOME THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB. Then chase after Rumia.

It sounds awesome.
>> No. 7631
>>7626
[ ] Send Cirno after her.
>> No. 7632
[X] OVERCOME THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB. Then chase after Rumia.

We must find her. Even if we have to hurt ourselves.
>> No. 7633
[x] OVERCOME THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB. Then chase after Rumia.
This is the way to go!
>> No. 7634
[ ] Look in the icebox.
>> No. 7635
[ ] OVERCOME THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB. Then chase after Rumia.
>> No. 7636
[X] OVERCOME THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB. Then chase after Rumia.
>> No. 7637
>>7621
>>7625
We arn't responsible for scaring her, Yukari or someone fucked with things. No one's going to hallucinate and pass out just from going 2 days(more like 1, 1 and half at most) without food.
>> No. 7638
[ ] Send Cirno after her.

if we do it we're going to die.
>> No. 7639
>>7637
Then why are we so ill?
>> No. 7640
[x] OVERCOME THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB. Then befriend Rumia. Violently.
>> No. 7641
[X] OVERCOME THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB. Then chase after Rumia.
WHO DO YOU THINK I AM???
>> No. 7642
[x] OVERCOME THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB. Then chase after Rumia.

do it
>> No. 7644
>>7639
I can't imagine someone manipulating the border between your sanity and insanity would do your mind any good.
>> No. 7649
>>7626
>[ ] OVERCOME THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB. Then chase after Rumia.

THIS SHIT WILL NEVER WORK

Our d-pad input has been reversed, remember?
>> No. 7651
>>7644
We'll find out what really happened 50 years from now.
>> No. 7652
Fuck you world. FUCK YOU! You made my blonde darkness loli run away, and you're not gonna get away with it. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM. You force yourself into a standing position, ignoring the world's obvious defiance of your resolve. You begin staggering towards the kitchen entrance. Cirno stops babbing at your sheer display of disregard for the laws of nature. Rinnosuke seems to have also noticed that you're attempting the impossible. Cirno seems in awe of your display of GAR. \
"Human human~ what are you doing?"
You reply that you're going after Rumia.
"Whaaaaaat? Like that? No. I'll go get her. I'm good at finding her. She makes me do it all the time when we play hide and seek." And with that Cirno zooms out the room, leaving you on unsteady feet, and Kourin admonishing you to sit down.

[ ] Sit down and eat. Trust Cirno to bring back Rumia.
[ ] Continue forward. No breaks, No food, No casuals. Final destination.
[ ] Collapse where you stand. Your body's had enough so far.
[ ] Remain silent, do nothing.
>> No. 7653
File 120777963553.gif - (163.36KB , 480x679 , 1205123754608.gif ) [iqdb]
7653
Why does Anon have such a love for things that have a tenancy to kill him? I mean really...
>> No. 7656
>>7652
[ ] Remain silent, do nothing.
Stoic anon, not stupid.
>> No. 7658
[ ] Sit down and eat. Trust Cirno to bring back Rumia.

I sort of trust Cirno.
>> No. 7660
[x] Sit down and eat. Trust Cirno to bring back Rumia.
>> No. 7661
[X] Continue forward. No breaks, No food, No casuals. Final destination.

No. We just tapped into the power of GAR and impressed Cirno, no way are we gonna waste that by giving up before we even started.
>> No. 7662
[X] Sit down and eat. Trust Cirno to bring back Rumia.
>> No. 7663
[X] Sit down and eat. Trust Cirno to bring back Rumia.

We're not that retarded. Eat so we don't die.
>> No. 7664
[X] Sit down and eat. Trust Cirno to bring back Rumia.

Actually, we might make Rumia cry more if we get close to her. This is one instance where I think Cirno is actually reliable. We'd probably just get lost and never see them again.
>> No. 7665
[X] Continue forward. No breaks, No food, No casuals. Final destination.
Nothing can stop me from going for Rumia.
Give me Death or Rumia
>> No. 7666
[ ] Sit down and eat. Trust Cirno to bring back Rumia.
>> No. 7667
>>7652
[X] Remain silent, do nothing.

Someone's going to have to make me sit and eat.
>> No. 7668
>>7653

Must I dump all of my Rumia porn?
>> No. 7669
>>7653
Because we have a nack for making them LIKE us! That 14 cha isn't for nothing, I mean we're a lowly commoner who dumped his CON, STR and WIS just for a slim chance to be a smooth talker.

And karma, the universe, it looks out for the fool.
>> No. 7670
[ ] Sit down and eat. Trust Cirno to bring back Rumia.

Retrieval by the strongest girl will be the strongest retrieval.
>> No. 7672
>>7664
... Good point. I had forgot that Anon has yet to learn 'Basic Gensokyo Geography'.

We really need to get a map.
>> No. 7673
>>7668
Does the maid wear pads?
>> No. 7674
>>7668

Dump it in the adult board. nao, plz.
>> No. 7675
[ ] Sit down and eat. Trust Cirno to bring back Rumia.
>> No. 7677
[X] Sit down and eat. Trust Cirno to bring back Rumia.
Cirno already saw our display of GAR, she already zoomed out
we must trust our (9), and regain our strength.
>> No. 7678
[ ] Remain silent, do nothing.

Battled scarred, grizzled and trembling.

BUT NOT DEFEATED! STAND YOUR GROUND ANONYMOUS!
>> No. 7679
[x] Continue forward. No breaks, No food, No casuals. Final destination.
>> No. 7680
File 120777996179.jpg - (69.92KB , 1024x768 , 1203632812129.jpg ) [iqdb]
7680
>>7668
I certainly wouldn't stop you...though I prefer adult Rumia.
>> No. 7682
>>7653

That's the idea behind the Touhou games.. If lolis shoot enough pretty bullets, they'll attract a huge fanbase.
>> No. 7683
>>7652
>[ ] Sit down and eat. Trust Cirno to bring back Rumia.

NEEDS FOOD BADLY
>> No. 7685
[x] Sit down and eat. Trust Cirno to bring back Rumia.
>> No. 7686
[X] Sit down and eat. Trust Cirno to bring back Rumia.
>> No. 7688
[ ] Sit down and eat. Trust Cirno to bring back Rumia.
>> No. 7691
Rumia isnt deadly, shes just cute, once we can convince her, that we are not food, shes gonna be ours
>> No. 7694
You stagger back to the table, and plop down. You decide that Cirno is reliable to be able to bring her back. If not, you could always pray for another miracle. Thinking about praying makes you shiver invoulentarily. While you're sitting there, somewhat lost in thought, Rinnosuke puts a plate of eggs in front of you.
"I'm sorry I don't have any bacon. It's aparently all gone missing from the icebox."
You quickly inhale the eggs, and feel much better, if not still a little woozy. Rinnosuke and Marissa seem to have reached some sort of agreement and she runs out of the kitchen. Rinnosuke sits down and begins eating his own eggs. The two of you chat for a bit. Once Rinnosuke's finished his eggs, he stands up and brings some more items over to the table. The two of you spend some time with you identifying the usage of items, and rinnosuke taking notes.
The ice box rattles slightly, as if a motor on it is kicking in. Rinnosuke stands up and leaves you alone in the kitchen to go find some more items for you to tell him how to use.

[ ] Investigate the ice box.
[ ] Go back up to the front of the store.
[ ] Eat some more.
[ ] Go out the back door and look around.
[ ] Scream.
>> No. 7698
>>7694
[ ] Investigate the ice box.

Why do I get the feeling that anon may well be insane and still hallucinating?
>> No. 7699
[ ] Investigate the ice box.
Or
[X] Anemia option
>> No. 7700
[X] Investigate the ice box.
DO IT
>> No. 7701
File 120778058824.jpg - (42.84KB , 444x600 , letty003.jpg ) [iqdb]
7701
[X] Investigate the ice box.

Might as well get in good with Letty while the girls are out. If the girls don't come back, Letty knows Cirno well enough that she can help us find them.
>> No. 7702
[ ] Go out the back door and look around.
>> No. 7703
[X] Investigate the ice box.
>> No. 7704
[X] Investigate the ice box.
It's time for an early winter.
>> No. 7705
[x] Go out the back door and look around.
>> No. 7706
[X] Go back up to the front of the store.

Mebbe we can find a map. Girls can be found once we know WTH we're going.
>> No. 7707
[X] Investigate the ice box.
Holy shit... Letty is inside...
MUST RAEP
>> No. 7708
[X] Investigate the ice box.

FUCK YEAH LETTY
>> No. 7709
[x] Investigate the ice box.
IT'S NOT A CARDBOARD BOX BUT IT'S FINE TOO
>> No. 7710
>[ ] Investigate the ice box.

I HAVE EATEN
THE PLUMS
THAT WERE IN
THE ICEBOX
>> No. 7711
[x] Investigate the ice box.

Delicious ice box with delicious Letty.
>> No. 7714
You stand up and walk over to the ice box. You're not quite sure that you want to open it again, but some driving force persuades you to open it again. Looking inside you see... Nothing. There's nothing in there at all. It's slightly cool in there, but there's nothing at all. Which is odd, when you think about it, given that it's aparently running. Well, you assume it is, anyways, from the hum it's giving off.

[ ] Investigate further.
[ ] Ignore icebox.
[ ] Go out the back door.
[ ] Go to the front of the store.
[ ] Lick the icebox.
>> No. 7716
>>7698

Don't start. Next thing we know we're going to find a dead cat inside the ice box, and then our radio is going to start playing static...
>> No. 7717
[X] Investigate further.
>> No. 7718
[X] Lick the icebox.
>> No. 7719
[x] Investigate further.
>> No. 7721
>>7714
[X] Investigate further.
>> No. 7723
[x] Lick the icebox.
>> No. 7724
[x] Investigate further.

Can't hide from me, Snake.
>> No. 7725
[X] Lick the icebox.
>> No. 7726
[X] Investigate further.
>> No. 7728
There's something really odd about this ice box, but you can't quite put your finger on what it is. It continues to hum slightly. You feel around on the inside of the ice box, but the walls appear to be solid. There are no shelves inside the icebox, and the bottom is solid. You close the door and open it again, but the same sight greets you. You look around the bottom of the ice box, and see the chord running off to one side. Huh. It really does seem like it's just a normal ice box.

[ ] Investigate further.
[ ] Open and close the door repeatedly.
[ ] Climb inside the icebox.
[ ] Go out the back door.
[ ] Go to the front of the store.
>> No. 7730
[X] Investigate further.

Why no Letty? Must know!
>> No. 7731
[X] Investigate further.
>> No. 7732
[X] Open and close the door repeatedly.
>> No. 7733
[x] Lick the icebox.
>> No. 7734
[ ] Investigate further.
If you know what I mean.
>> No. 7735
[ ] Investigate further.

Stop hiding Letty. We know you're there.
>> No. 7736
>>7728
[X] Open and close the door repeatedly.
>> No. 7737
[x] Investigate further.
>> No. 7738
[x] Investigate further.
>> No. 7739
[X] Investigate further.
>> No. 7740
>>7728
[x] go back and eat some more
>> No. 7741
>>7728
[ ] Open and close the door repeatedly.

We've been GAR, better balance the scales of the universe while we're still alone.
>> No. 7742
[ ] Open and close the door repeatedly.
>> No. 7743
[ ] Go to the front of the store.

Assuming thats where Rinnosuke went. Fiddling with the icebox further will just result in someone walking in and thinking we're crazy.
>> No. 7744
>>7728
[x] Investigate further

WHERE DOES THE CORD LEAD?
>> No. 7745
Letty in the ice box was just part of our hallucinating. Nothing to see here.
>> No. 7746
>>7745
>There's something really odd about this ice box, but you can't quite put your finger on what it is.
>> No. 7747
I remember this shit from Ghostbusters 2. There's definitely something amiss.
>> No. 7748
You decide to investigate further. You examine around the base and see that the cord on the floor is indeed the cord to the ice box. Seeing no other electrical devices, or power outletts anyhwhere, you begin following the cord. When you reach the plug, You find that it's plugged into an extension cord. You follow the extension cord out of the room, and up some stairs. This process continues for a few minutes before you come to a wall of junk that is blocking your path. It seems to be a mound about ten feet high, and twice as wide piled up against a wall in the upper reaches of Rinnosuke's house/store. Huh. Maybe you should pull on the cord?

[ ] Pull on the cord.
[ ] Admit defeat and head back down to the kitchen.
[ ] Look for an alternate way around the junk.
[ ] Dig through the pile.
>> No. 7749
>>7747

The first Ghostbusters, actually.
>> No. 7750
[ ] Dig through the pile.
>> No. 7752
[X] Pull on the cord.

I'm going to trust you on this Kira
>> No. 7753
[X] Admit defeat and head back down to the kitchen.
It's Rinnousuke's hosue, we shouldn't poke around too much without permission.
>> No. 7754
>>7748
[ ] Look for an alternate way around the junk.
>> No. 7755
[X] Pull on the cord.
>> No. 7756
[ ] Dig through the pile.
>> No. 7757
>>7752
You'll kill us all!

[ ] Look for an alternate way around the junk.
>> No. 7758
[x] Look for an alternate way around the junk.

Be smart Mr Dumbass
>> No. 7759
[X] Look for an alternate way around the junk.
Dont pull it, wer gonne die if we do
>> No. 7760
>>7748
[X] Look for an alternate way around the junk.
Junk may fall on us if we do something to it or pull the cord.
>> No. 7761
[X] Look for an alternate way around the junk.
>> No. 7762
>>7748
>[ ] Dig through the pile.

Who knows what we'll find.
>> No. 7763
[X] Look for an alternate way around the junk.

There's got to be something we can do.
>> No. 7764
[ ] Admit defeat and head back down to the kitchen.

Sometimes an icebox is just a fucking icebox
>> No. 7765
You leave the room you're in and go out into the hall way. You can try either the room to the right of this one, or the left of this one.

[ ] right.
[ ] wrong.
[ ] left.
>> No. 7766
[ ] wrong.
I'm doing it.
>> No. 7767
[x] left.
>> No. 7768
[X] Straight Ahead
>> No. 7769
[X] right.
>> No. 7770
>>7768
Who the hell do you think I am?!?!?
>> No. 7771
>>7764
>Sometimes an icebox is just a fucking icebox

It could be your electricity Rinnosuke is stealing through that gap.
>> No. 7772
[X] GENUFLECT
>> No. 7773
>>7765
[ ] wrong.
I don't understand the implication of this choice.
>> No. 7774
[X] Straight Ahead

Because Straight ahead is the only path a true man can take.
>> No. 7776
Also, lets start a new thread.
>> No. 7777
[ ] right.
>> No. 7778
>>7765
>[ ] left.

Good old left. Nothing beats left.
>> No. 7779
[X] Right

We want to make the right choice.
>> No. 7780
>>7778
Right beats left
>> No. 7781
Might makes right

Right will make might
>> No. 7782
>>7780
>Right beats left

[x] Wrong
>> No. 7783
>>7782
Lefties are freaks that would hang like the monsters they are in the old days.
>> No. 7785
Tied at 3 for right and wrong, Right's winning at the moment for hitting 3 first. New post will be new thread.
>> No. 7786
>>7785
[X] Right

wrong scares me
>> No. 7792
[Z] Wrong
>> No. 7794
[Right] Wrong
>> No. 7803
File 120778383382.jpg - (113.60KB , 418x694 , Youkai.jpg ) [iqdb]
7803
Pick wrong, Anonymous.
>> No. 7807
File 120778387743.jpg - (78.25KB , 416x600 , Youkai2.jpg ) [iqdb]
7807
I'm waiting.
>> No. 8125
>>7807
I always thought this face was lovelier.
...yeah, something's wrong with me.