[Return]
Archived Thread

File 123204929810.jpg - (216.90KB , 400x800 , 9bc4c4918de2a1501ef0e9ca60b9f779.jpg ) [iqdb]
73885 No. 73885
"What did you tell the Prismrivers before we arrived?" You look straight at her, or the equivalent thereabouts. It's hard to tell when she's flying and looking straight ahead, but she looks back down at you, pausing midair and using her other hand to scratch her head, tilted in confusion. You both dangle there for a few seconds as she appears to think on the matter.

"Umm. Well, I guess I talked to Merlin before... Umm. She's usually busy alot, you see! Of course you see, 'cause she makes pretty music, and everyone wants to listen, so she gets caught up in concert thingies. That's why I thought you'd like it!" She beams at you expectantly.

"Yes. I liked it." You respond patiently, attempting to still get an answer. "But please, what else?"

"What else?" She tilts her head the other way now. "Oh! Right. I guess I just talked to her, and maybe her sisters for a while. It was nothing important, 'cause I don't remember!" She shrugs, shaking her head, smiling.


[ ] Press the issue.

[ ] "Hey, Cirno? What do you know about..." Write in.

[ ] "Thanks. Where to now, Cirno?"

[ ] "Can we go check up on Keine's house?"

>> No. 73886
File 123204961748.jpg - (95.08KB , 600x600 , Evil Miko.jpg ) [iqdb]
73886
[x] "Thanks. Where to now, Cirno?"
[x] "Do ya think we can go see the miko?"
>> No. 73888
[x] "Thanks. Where to now, Cirno?"
>> No. 73890
[ ] "Thanks. Where to now, Cirno?"

Traveling around Gensokyo with our beloved tomboyish daughter.
>> No. 73892
[X] "Thanks. Where to now, Cirno?"
>> No. 73893
[x] "Thanks. Where to now, Cirno?"
>> No. 73895
[x] "Thanks. Where to now, Cirno?"
>> No. 73896
[x] "Thanks. Where to now, Cirno?"

OH HEY THERE GM

SEE YOU IN ANOTHER FEW MONTHS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE
>> No. 73897
[x] Press the issue.

This option makes me curious for some reason.
>> No. 73898
[X] "Thanks. Where to now, Cirno?"
>> No. 73902
[Z] "Thanks. Where to now, Cirno?"

are we off to see the wizard. Miko?
>> No. 73903
[\!/] Press the issue.

Tide of piss, etc
>> No. 73906
[x] "Thanks. Where to now, Cirno?"

A wild GM appears!
>> No. 73908
>"Oh! Right. I guess I just talked to her, and maybe her sisters for a while. It was nothing important, 'cause I don't remember!"

GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!

[x] "Thanks. Where to now, Cirno?"
>> No. 73910
File 123207935919.jpg - (41.43KB , 400x400 , 1206255345533.jpg ) [iqdb]
73910
>>73896





[x] "Can we go check up on Keine's house?"
>> No. 73923
[x] Press the issue.
Like in Phoenix Wright, ALWAYS press the issue.
>> No. 73924
File 123213508727.gif - (5.00KB , 80x80 , games_phoenixWright-furioTigre.gif ) [iqdb]
73924
>>73923
In b4 penalty.
>> No. 74125
GM is missing again after only one update. I demand at least 4 updates before you go MIA
>> No. 74127
>>74125

Wrong, he did an update or two in the previous thread after it had reached autosage.
>> No. 74133
I gave her a week before she stopped and it didn't even take her that long. GM, always beating expectations.
>> No. 78862
File 123734173022.jpg - (231.57KB , 637x800 , 3fc67c3c63ab7468f121653eb7a5283b.jpg ) [iqdb]
78862
Cirno cups her chin with a hand, taking an exaggerated posture of thought in midair, the stop sudden enough for you to go forward a bit. "Hmmm! Umm, I just remembered something else. There was a note thingy I was supposed to give you. It was about a party or something. Hey, if you're going to a party, can I come too? Parties are awesome! I wanna go to one! I hear there's all sorts of sweets and cakes, and that there are alot of people, and that there's music too!" She uses her free hand to rifle about in her small dress pockets. "Umm, it's in here somewhere." You patiently find yourself hanging, as an empty thread spool, a wrapper(?) to something that looks suspiciously like a gum wrapper, a four leaf clover, badly crumpled and wilted, and a tiny, thin stick with the bark peeled off drop to the ground. "Here it i-!" She starts triumphantly. "Ummm." She attempts to open a balled up piece of paper with one hand, evidently stuck. It's not going well.


[ ] "Uh, hey, Cirno, let me have a try at that..."

[ ] Wait silently.

[ ] "What was that wrapper?"

[ ] "Let's land first, Cirno."

[ ] "We can look at it later, just put it back."
>> No. 78864
[X] "We can look at it later, just put it back."

We're busy right now.
>> No. 78865
[x] "What was that wrapper?"

Jubilation! An actual update. Does, uh, anyone have a quick summary? For the life of me I can't remember some of the story.
>> No. 78866
[ ] "What was that wrapper?"

Finally!
>> No. 78867
[X] "Let's land first, Cirno."

GM! I missed you~.
>> No. 78868
[x] "What was that wrapper?"
>> No. 78869
[X] "What was that wrapper?"

WHAT
>> No. 78870
[x] "What was that wrapper?"

It's been a year and you've gotten NOWHERE

UPDATE MORE
>> No. 78871
>>78862
[x]"What was that wrapper?"

>It's been a year and you've gotten NOWHERE

QUALITYupdatesfag detected.
>> No. 78872
File 123734277136.jpg - (329.53KB , 800x640 , cafa42c3e0039125a4131bcb78078ce9.jpg ) [iqdb]
78872
"What was that wrapper?" You inquire, looking up at Cirno, as she scrunches her eyebrows in concentration, now attempting to harshly shake it out. In vain.

"Eh? Nothing important. Just something leftover I found at that guy's place. You know, the one with the glasses? He has the funniest look on his face when you touch certain things, get gets all blabby and stuff. He's pretty weird. It had some stuff that got sticky when you chewed it. I found it a good use." She giggles, before attempting to use her teeth as an extra grip.

Ripppp. The paper is torn,. "Gah. Shupid pahper. Ahg! My tong! My tong! Gack!" Quickly enough, she goes down into a descent, barely a careful enough speed.


[ ] "Hey, Cirno? Are you alright?"

[ ] Try and take the halves of the paper before it gets further damaged.

[ ] Wait for Cirno to right herself.

[ ] Glare at her.
>> No. 78874
[X] "Hey, Cirno? Are you alright?"

[X] Try and take the halves of the paper before it gets further damaged.

A task suited for us.
>> No. 78875
[\!/] Try and take the halves of the paper before it gets further damaged.
>> No. 78877
[x] Try and take the halves of the paper before it gets further damaged.
>> No. 78878
[ ] "Hey, Cirno? Are you alright?"

[ ] Try and take the halves of the paper before it gets further damaged.
>> No. 78879
[X] "Hey, Cirno? Are you alright?"
>> No. 78880
[x] "Hey, Cirno? Are you alright?"

[x] Try and take the halves of the paper before it gets further damaged.
>> No. 78882
[x] "Hey, Cirno? Are you alright?"

[x] Try and take the halves of the paper before it gets further damaged.
>> No. 78883
[ ] "Hey, Cirno? Are you alright?"

[ ] Try and take the halves of the paper before it gets further damaged.
>> No. 78884
File 123734431075.jpg - (201.40KB , 512x512 , e27751b250cbfb06a7ca67749afb72cf.jpg ) [iqdb]
78884
"Cirno, are you alright?" You ask, as you touch down. With a bit of a teary face, she mumbles;

"I got a pahpercut on my tong!" She sniffles a bit. "It hurds!" As though inconsolable and the end of the world, she doesn't put up any resistance as you take up the paper, putting the two halves together-
It's all crumpled. And apparently, at some point, was wet. It's hard to make out the words, but you can generally see it's a curtly written note from someone, instructing you to head to a place. Or else. You can't be terribly sure of the handwriting than it was hasty. It could have been sloppy, but the warping makes it impossible to tell. Too bad you can't read it, but you have a probable feeling...


[ ] It's from Sakuya!

[ ] It's from Mokou!

[ ] It's from Flandre!

[ ] It's from... Keine?

[ ] It's from someone unknown!

[ ] It's from...! (Write in)
>> No. 78885
[X] It's from... Keine?
>> No. 78888
[x] It's from someone unknown!

In during masked touhou with masquerade party.
>> No. 78889
[X] It's from... Keine?
>> No. 78890
File 123734499010.png - (9.54KB , 170x170 , 1229132373807.png ) [iqdb]
78890
[\!/] It's from... Keine?

\CAVED!/
>> No. 78892
[ ] It's from Sakuya!
>> No. 78893
[ ] It's from Meiling!

You fags.
>> No. 78894
>>78893

I'LL STAND BY YOU TIL THE VERY END!

[x] It's from Meiling!
>> No. 78896
[ ] It's from Sakuya!
>> No. 78897
[X] It's from Meiling!
>> No. 78898
[ ] It's from Sakuya!
>> No. 78899
[x] It's from Sakuya!
>> No. 78900
[ ] It's from Meiling!
>> No. 78901
[X] It's from Meiling

Changing my Sakuya vote to this.
>> No. 78902
[x] Sakuya wins.
I'll post tomorrow, seeing as my time is up for this night.
Thanks, all.
>> No. 78905
>>78902

So...so happy ;_;

Don't forget to leave your door unlocked.
We're gonna show our love with a pitchfork parade, in your closet.
>> No. 78906
>>78905
I was wondering when someone would make that joke.
>> No. 78907
File 123734742727.jpg - (159.46KB , 400x450 , 40f05c5ff055727bd19b22f0bd188b3a.jpg ) [iqdb]
78907
Hooray!
>> No. 78930
Excellent foresight in relying on an ice fairy to deliver the message, Sakuya.
>> No. 78933
>>78930
What do you expect from a DOG?
>> No. 78934
>>78930

Whoa. Hold on there, Anon.

Sakuya is a ditz. She enjoys opening windows IN SPACE
>> No. 78935
>>78934
But they were traveling through a fantasy concept of an endless blue sky, not space; there was air blowing INTO the rocket.
>> No. 78936
>>78935

Chill. It's not like any Anon considers that mess canon. Or existent for that matter.
>> No. 78937
>I'll post tomorrow, seeing as my time is up for this night.

In before seven days.
>> No. 78940
[x] It's from Meiling!
>> No. 78941
Fucking hooray.
4 updates. Time to put on my WuiG Song and enjoy it to the fullest.
>> No. 78958
File 123738618372.jpg - (13.67KB , 473x295 , 7days.jpg ) [iqdb]
78958
>>78937
In during.
>> No. 78974
With hindsight and other stories of the same type for comparison, WUIG really isn't very good :V
>> No. 78979
File 123739324061.jpg - (128.59KB , 649x800 , 787248b2e944140204e62085b3dc5dfd.jpg ) [iqdb]
78979
"Well, it has to be from Sakuya, I'd guess." It's hard to make out much of the note, but you shove it into a jean pocket and look over to Cirno, still messing around with her tongue. Seems a bit abrupt even for her, and you're not sure why anyone would entrust Cirno with a message of that level of importance, but, hey. It's probably best not to remain here in the wooded section of Gensokyo for too long. A substantial amount of time has passed since this morning. It is mid afternoon, you would reckon around three. It's gotten a bit cloudy, and the tempature is lukewarm, without being overbearing or chilly. Seems like good weather all around. "Owww..." She seems to have still recovered somewhat despite her continued bemoaning.


[ ] "Let's go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion."

[ ] "Let's go check up on Keine's house real quick, first."

[ ] "Let's just move onto where you were going to take me."

----

[ ] "Can you remember anything else about the person who gave you this?"

[ ] "Try making an icecube and putting it on your tongue."

>>78974
Slow anon is slow. This has been pointed out repeatedly on my end as well.
>> No. 78980
[x] "Let's go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion."
[x] "Can you remember anything else about the person who gave you this?"

No wonder GM doesn't come here often. If people repeatedly tell you that your story sucks you wouldn't want to write.
Now i know how YAF must feel.
>> No. 78981
[X] "Let's go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion."
[X] "Try making an icecube and putting it on your tongue."
>> No. 78982
>>78980
> If people repeatedly tell you that your story sucks you wouldn't want to write.
While people do say that, more people say "please come back and write GM ;_;"
>> No. 78984
[X] "Let's go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion."
[X] "Can you remember anything else about the person who gave you this?"
>> No. 78985
[X] "Let's go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion."
[X] "Try making an icecube and putting it on your tongue."
>> No. 78988
>>78980
Except his story is actually bad~
>> No. 78997
[x] "Let's go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion."
[x] "Try making an icecube and putting it on your tongue."

awesome
>> No. 79034
[x] "Let's go to the Scarlet Devil Mansion."
[x] "Try making an icecube and putting it on your tongue."
>> No. 79074
>>78974
>>78979

But it makes up for it in charm and GM moe~
>> No. 79138
File 123742403531.jpg - (237.34KB , 900x1326 , f09d491cc050b035f95fc99564ebbd9f.jpg ) [iqdb]
79138
"Well. Let's head on to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Umm." You look over to Cirno, sticking out her tongue and wincing, evidently trying to see the source of the papercut. "You could try putting an icecube on that." You interject helpfully. There doesn't seem to be any water nearby, though- Your thought is interrupted as an icecube, as mentioned, appears in the air. You're not particularly sure if it's something complex, like using the humidity in the air, or just plain summoning an icecube, but after jamming it into her mouth, she gives a grin and a thumbs up.

"Ank oo!" While now harder to understand, she definitely seems much happier, grabbing you once more for lift off, rapidly heading generally northward, leaving the sea of budding leaves below you. The flight is generally uneventful. Cirno hums to herself, becoming gurgling on occasion when the ice melts. After a fair amount of time, you eventually find yourself above the misty lake, and straight ahead is Meiling, looking nervously behind her. The mansion ahead is fairly still, although you have the sense some unseen bustle is occuring. You can spot from a distance Meiling practicing, not yet close enough for her to notice you. As you approach, Cirno heads down a bit preemptively, and your feet skim over the water before meeting land with a thud, Cirno on top, who takes out the icecube and throws it into the lake.

"Wheee! Perfect landing!" She jumps off top of you, pumping her fist into the air and buzzing her wings, before turning to a certain gatekeeper youkai looking to your both with an show of both relief and remaining worry.

"Hello, Cirno, Sir." She bows, slightly, with a tenative smile.

"Hiya, Meiling! How're you?! See, see, here he is! One piece! Kind of. He looks a little not moving there." She nudges you with a cold, bare, foot, and motivated by such you bring yourself to your own feet from your somewhat rough landing. "He got to meet the potlerghasts... Umm... The noisy ghost band! You know, Prismrivers!"

"As... As well as could be expected." Meiling responds, looking at you, the anxious expression increasing. "You should go in quickly, she's been waiting for you."


[ ] "Can't Sakuya wait? I just got here! I wanted to say hello to you!"

[ ] "Did I arrive early or late?"

[ ] "But first, how are you, Miss Meiling?"

[ ] "Alright. I'll be back when I can. We'll talk later, right?"

[ ] "You seem worried. Don't be, everything will be fine!" Give her a reassuring smile/thumbs up.

[ ] Other.
>> No. 79139
[x] "But first, how are you, Miss Meiling?"
>> No. 79140
[X] "But first, how are you, Miss Meiling?"

Always time for a pleasant conversation.
>> No. 79141
[ ] "You seem worried. Don't be, everything will be fine!" Give her a reassuring smile/thumbs up/hug.
>> No. 79142
[X] "But first, how are you, Miss Meiling?"
>> No. 79145
[ ] "But first, how are you, Miss Meiling?"
>> No. 79149
[x] "You seem worried. Don't be, everything will be fine!" Give her a reassuring smile/thumbs up.

:awesome:
>> No. 79158
[X] "You seem worried. Don't be, everything will be fine!" Give her a reassuring smile/thumbs up.
[X] "We'll come see you after this is done, alright?"

Meiling time afterward would be fun!
>> No. 79167
>[ ] "Can't Sakuya wait? I just got here! I wanted to say hello to you!"

She just told us to go in, we'll get her in trouble.

>[ ] "Did I arrive early or late?"

GEE I WONDER

>[ ] "But first, how are you, Miss Meiling?"

Same as the first.

>[ ] "Alright. I'll be back when I can. We'll talk later, right?"

Wishy-washy.

[X] "You seem worried. Don't be, everything will be fine!" Give her a reassuring smile/thumbs up.

Manly and hammy. The choice is clear.
>> No. 79170
[X] "You seem worried. Don't be, everything will be fine!" Give her a reassuring smile/thumbs up.
>> No. 79171
[X] "You seem worried. Don't be, everything will be fine!" Give her a reassuring smile/thumbs up.
>> No. 79172
File 123743004377.jpg - (59.17KB , 513x347 , 1235446415356.jpg ) [iqdb]
79172
[\!/] "Alright. I'll be back when I can. We'll talk later, right?"
>> No. 79175
File 123743099031.png - (515.08KB , 618x800 , 0888aa9a97373dc485fc1ed09444a96b.png ) [iqdb]
79175
You sigh a bit, tilting your head and shaking it. "You seem worried. Don't be, everything will be fine!" You give Meiling a thumbs up and a grin, striking an exaggerated pose in hopes of, if not making her worries disappear, to at least rouse a real smile. However, judging by the fact she sighs in return, you have a feeling it was not very effective in dispelling doubts.

"The mistress probably won't be pleased if this ruins the party. Step lightly. Take care, and don't get yourself hurt." She looks to Cirno. "I'm sorry I had to give it to you, but she didn't understand I couldn't leave-"

"It's fine, it's fine, but I thought it was about the party thingy you were talking about though. I don't SEE a party." Cirno flies up, peering around intently as though if she looks hard enough, suddenly, celebrations.

"It was related, it's just not ready yet, Cirno." You look up at the ice fairy who simply waves down at you.

"Hey, hey, I'll get to stick around for it, right?" She opens her eyes widely, quickly enough defying gravity by turning herself upside down to shift her gaze at you.

"Probably!" You wave. "I'll be back later." And with that, you pass through the gates, and then through the main doors into the mansion. The two pairs of eyes on you are cut off as the large doors close behind you.

The mansion is as spacious and as opulent as ever, defying it's outer appearance as though flaunting the anomaly. Small, old lamps, likely not what they seem, deck the sides of the walls as do various tapestries and other works of art.
Fairies bustle about. Elegant red carpet, tassled and decorated shows the main hall to the stairs, with doors leading off to the two wings of the mansion, but straight ahead leading to a large staircase going up. To your left, the giant doors to the library. To your right, the stairs down. Sakuya is not to be seen.
Where do you go?
>> No. 79176
[x] Basement.

Mr. Dumbass
>> No. 79177
>Cirno flies up, peering around intently as though if she looks hard enough, suddenly, celebrations.

oh my

[x] gb2/kitchen/
>> No. 79179
[x] Kitchen

Let's see how progress is going.

Hopefully there is already some progress to speak of.
>> No. 79180
File 123743163511.jpg - (381.68KB , 870x1000 , 1206372842782.jpg ) [iqdb]
79180
[\!/] Kitchen.

You knew this one was coming.
>> No. 79181
[x] Kitchen

So, will it be unlimited egg works again?
>> No. 79183
[X] Kitchen
>> No. 79184
[X] Kitchen
>> No. 79197
>>78958
I fucking loved that show.
>> No. 79198
[x] Kitchen
>> No. 79202
>>Where do you go?
[] LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

But seriously, now.
[X] Kitchen

I can't wait for Sakuya to rebuke us.
>> No. 79204
[X] Kitchen, of course!
>> No. 80830
GET THE FUCK BACK HERE AND WRITE
>> No. 80850
>>80830
We had many updates. Let her rest for a few months before demanding new ones.
>> No. 80871
>>80850
Fuck that. she isn't a fragile delicate flower to be pampered.

Do you remember how it was back on /jp/? when she was posting as anonymous? How it was back when this place first started? If anything, you need to let her know the demand is still there. Let her know also that you still enjoy her writings. That your not interested in comparing her to the other authors here.

Thats one thing. this is another.

Update, GM. We want it.
>> No. 80873
File 123788169729.jpg - (40.93KB , 661x415 , 1236292933755.jpg ) [iqdb]
80873
GM...

I AM DISAPPOINT.
>> No. 80908
>>80871
My post was sarcasm...
I want daily updates from GM, 3 or 4. But i fear she isn't up to it.
>> No. 80920
File 123791432920.jpg - (385.99KB , 559x800 , b0d31e63ef9077565f721be29d148d82.jpg ) [iqdb]
80920
Sorry for long delay. Got suddenly bombed with a ridiculous amount of work, sorry for letting it get in the way.

You make your way through the mansion, attempting to retrace your way from last time; Many of the fairies in their quaint outfits begin to whisper among themselves as you pass through, but you cannot make out what they're saying. After all, you do have somewhere to go. The rest of the mansion is just as plush as the rest of the manor, leaving you feeling somewhat out of place in the austere and majestic atmosphere is creates. It was harder to notice when you were getting tossed between people wanting to kill you, of course. Soon enough, you make your way into the vast kitchen, and see fairy maids within, bustling and cleaning, preparing, but by no means done. Suddenly, you feel a hand on your shoulder.

"What are you doing in here right now? Please explain, if you are not attempting to make my job harder." Behind you, is, as expected, Sakuya. What is unexpected is how irked and upset she appears to be to find you in here. In her other hand is several knives, and she definitely appears less than pleased, although perhaps you can detect some hard work; She doesn't look completely composed, and has likely been directing the fairies to some extend while still doing the majority of the prepatory work herself. Nonetheless...


[ ] "What? But I thought you told me to get over here!"

[ ] "Just doing as you said."

[ ] "What, am I too early?"

[ ] "Was I supposed to be somewhere else?"

[ ] "Uh..."

[ ] "Hello, Sakuya!"
>> No. 80925
[X] "Hello, Sakuya!"
>> No. 80928
>It's all crumpled. And apparently, at some point, was wet. It's hard to make out the words, but you can generally see it's a curtly written note from someone, instructing you to head to a place. Or else. You can't be terribly sure of the handwriting than it was hasty. It could have been sloppy, but the warping makes it impossible to tell. Too bad you can't read it, but you have a probable feeling...

[x] "I got this note..."
[x] Hand her the note.
>> No. 80930
[X] "Uh..."
[X] "Hello, Sakuya!"
[X] "I got this note..."
[X] Hand her the note.
>> No. 80943
>>80908
Well, if I A. Reduce the amount of votes it takes for an answer or B. Get 5 votes quick enough, I probably can.
>> No. 80944
[x] "Uh..."
[x] "Hello, Sakuya!"
[x] "I got this note..."
[x] Hand her the note.
>> No. 80951
[x] "Uh..."
[x] "Hello, Sakuya!"
[x] "I got this note..."
[x] Hand her the note.
>> No. 80953
[x] "Uh..."
[x] "Hello, Sakuya!"
[x] "I got this note..."
[x] Hand her the note.
>> No. 80955
[X] "Uh..."
[X] "Hello, Sakuya!"
[X] "I got this note..."
[X] Hand her the note.
>> No. 80966
File 12379204508.jpg - (96.45KB , 500x767 , 6aa274e258a75897cdbde740014c4db3.jpg ) [iqdb]
80966
"Uh..." Quickly, you fumble for words. "Hello, Sakuya!" Trying to stay cheerful and social doesn't help much as her scowl deepens, and she bores into you with her gaze, impatiently. Dutifully, you retrieve the note from a jean back pocket, attempting to unfold it as best as you can. "I got this note." You say with a shrug, as she snatches it up, and looking it over with mild amusement.

"I did not write this letter. However, I was aware of it. Thus, I must once again inquire WHY, precisely, you are here, and instead opting to skirt death by ignoring her? While I see this note has been destroyed past... Reasonable legibility, I would not allow the Mistress' sister to wander about at will, especially not where preparations are being made."


[ ] "I thought you wrote it. My bad."

[ ] "I... Should probably hurry down there, shouldn't I."

[ ] "Thanks, Sakuya!" Grin brightly and wave, completely ignore her anger, and proceed to the basement.

[ ] "Can't I help out now and visit Flandre later? I'm sure she can wait."
>> No. 80968
[x] "Thanks, Sakuya!" Grin brightly and wave, completely ignore her anger, and proceed to the basement.
>> No. 80971
[X] "Thanks, Sakuya!" Grin brightly and wave, completely ignore her anger, and proceed to the basement.
>> No. 80973
[X] "Thanks, Sakuya!" Grin brightly and wave, completely ignore her anger, and proceed to the basement.

Mr. Bear! Noooooooo
>> No. 80974
[x] "Thanks, Sakuya!" Grin brightly and wave, completely ignore her anger, and proceed to the basement.
>> No. 80975
[ ] "I thought you wrote it. My bad."
[ ] Thank her and go directly to the basement.
>> No. 80976
[X] "Thanks, Sakuya!" Grin brightly and wave, completely ignore her anger, and proceed to the basement.
>> No. 80984
File 123792393879.jpg - (113.07KB , 850x593 , z0479e9de69ac9183371c8fb760e13b02.jpg ) [iqdb]
80984
"Thanks, Sakuya!" You grin brightly, move away from her in the direction of the basement, waving. She gives you a last look, before literally disappearing, likely having more important matters to attend to with this resolved. Making your way back through the large manor, you open the door to the basement, decending into the dark, musty depths. It doesn't so dark, as you note some light at the bottom. Closing the entry behind you, you continue along down. It appears this time Flandre has cleaned up some of the mass of scattered toys, plushies, and other assorted... Things. Or Sakuya has; not unlikely. Flandre sits on one of the chairs to the small yet deceptively sturdy table opposite of where you enter. The current clothes she's wearing look more formal than last time, and she seems to have actually put effort into looking nice; Her hair is neatly brushed, and you note some extra ribbons in it. She is sitting straight up, and has her hands folded elegantly, although you can see them twitch a bit as though with the urge to twiddle thumbs. She clears her throat, looking at you with large, red eyes as though expecting something.


[ ] "You look nice, Flandre!"

[ ] "Hey."

[ ] Genuflect.

[ ] "How've you been?"

[ ] "What are we doing today?"

[ ] "Good afternoon, Miss Flandre."
>> No. 80985
[x] "Thanks, Sakuya!" Grin brightly and wave, completely ignore her anger, and proceed to the basement.
>> No. 80986
[x] "Good afternoon, Miss Flandre."
[x] Genuflect.
>> No. 80987
[X] "You look lovely, Flandre!"
>> No. 80989
[X] "You look nice, Flandre!"
>> No. 80991
[x] "Good afternoon, Miss Flandre. You look lovely today."
[X] Genuflect.
>> No. 80994
[x] "Good afternoon, Miss Flandre. You look lovely today."
[x] Genuflect.
>> No. 80995
[ ] Reverse-Genuflect.
[x] "There's something on your face..."
[x] Before she can react, lick her cheek.
[x] "Delicious.
>> No. 80997
[x] Genuflect
[x] "There's something on your face..."
[x] Before she can react, lick her cheek.
>> No. 81005
>It doesn't so dark

I think Mr. Dumbass is a pretty cool guy, eh walks into the basement doesn't afraid of grues

[x] "You look nice, Flandre!"
>> No. 81010
[X] "You look nice, Flandre!"
>> No. 81013
[X] "You look nice, Flandre!"
>> No. 81015
[x] "You look nice, Flandre!"
>> No. 81033
[X] "You look nice, Flandre!"
[X] Wear an wide, honest smile.
>> No. 81059
[X] "Good afternoon, Miss Flandre."
[X] "You look lovely."

Ah, the long-awaited return trip to the All-You-Can-Eat BAD END Buffet.

We are so dead.
>> No. 81066
>>81059
[x] "You look nice, Flandre!"
It's assraping time
>> No. 81068
File 123794007326.jpg - (99.77KB , 1024x576 , 1237162959350.jpg ) [iqdb]
81068
>>81066>>81059
>> No. 81178
[x] "Good afternoon, Miss Flandre. You look lovely today."

A proper greeting for a proper lady.
>> No. 81181
[x] "Good afternoon, Miss Flandre. You look lovely today."
>> No. 81211
UPDATE
>> No. 89999
File 124701926596.jpg - (149.71KB , 909x600 , b3d4c5bd8258eb677070936442a4c358.jpg ) [iqdb]
89999