[Return]
Archived thread

File 120709881969.jpg - (144.63KB , 525x726 , ff947b9c922fdb4c8f6b041e2309fdb2.jpg ) [iqdb]
727 No. 727
"See, you are already getting the hang of it!" Remilia nods pleasantly to Sakuya, who not-so-gently grabs you by the arm and escorts you through the halls before you can voice complain nor protest. She brings you to the doors. "We will meet again, unfortunately. It appears you are quite... Lucky."


[ ] "It was nice meeting you too, Sakuya."

[ ] "Don't be bitter now."

[ ] "Can I say goodbye to Miss Patchouli?"

[ ] "Screw luck, this is skill, bitch."

[ ] Leave

>> No. 728
[ ] "It was nice meeting you too, Sakuya."
>> No. 732
[X] "It was nice meeting you too, Sakuya."
>> No. 733
[ ] "It was nice meeting you too, Sakuya."
>> No. 735
[ ] "It was nice meeting you too, Sakuya."
>> No. 736
[ ] "It was nice meeting you too, Sakuya."

Without any sarcasm, though. 100% sincerity.
>> No. 738
[X] "It was nice meeting you too, Sakuya."
There's no smile weakly and walk away option, though that might be under Leave. Oh well.
>> No. 739
[x] "Lets have sex over there. We have to get acquainted, right?"
>> No. 740
[X] "It was nice meeting you too, Sakuya."

Finally out of SDM!
>> No. 741
[x] "Screw luck, this is skill, bitch."
>> No. 742
[x] "It was nice meeting you too, Sakuya."

Ya could have probably just kept using the old thread, since this place is so slow....
>> No. 743
[X] "It was nice meeting you too, Sakuya."
>> No. 746
[x] "It was nice meeting you too, Sakuya."
>> No. 747
[ ] "It was nice meeting you too, Sakuya."
I'm voting but it has already won.
>> No. 750
[X] "Screw luck, this is skill, bitch."
>> No. 753
[X] "It was nice meeting you too, Sakuya."
>> No. 755
no [ ] "Can I say goodbye to Flandre?" option?
>> No. 758
I'm curious, how many original residents of the board are playing YWUiG (or FUiG for that matter)?
>> No. 760
File 12070991699.jpg - (15.67KB , 100x100 , 1203270770922.jpg ) [iqdb]
760
Date with China
Heal Cirno
Apologize to Keine
Deus ex machina
GO!
>> No. 761
>>728>>732>>733>>735>>736>>738>>740
nice meeting you too is winnar
>> No. 763
[x] "It was nice meeting you too, Sakuya."
>> No. 765
[x] "It was nice meeting you too, Sakuya."
>> No. 769
File 120709931569.jpg - (65.97KB , 400x400 , 1205382875574.jpg ) [iqdb]
769
[ ] Leave

Why is everyone so polite throughout this whole SDM route? There could be alternative routes instead of BAD ENDS.
>> No. 771
>>758
I don't think this board had original residents
>> No. 772
[x] And tell Sakuya to give Patchy my thanks.
>> No. 773
>>769
your in a housefull of things that can kill you before you can blink, and your asking why you should be polite?
>> No. 775
How do you say it?

[ ] Sarcastically

[ ] Sincerely
>> No. 777
[X] Sarcastically

Sakuya likes POWER!
>> No. 778
>>775
[x] Sincerely
>> No. 779
>>719>Then finally we should ruffle crino's hair

IT MUST BE DONE
>> No. 780
[x] sarcastically
>> No. 782
[x] Sincerely
>> No. 783
[X] Sincerely
>> No. 784
[ ] Sincerely
>> No. 785
File 120709949278.png - (15.18KB , 126x157 , OHHO!.png ) [iqdb]
785
[x] Sarcastically

Oh ho, why not kill ourselves?
>> No. 786
[ ] Sincerely
>> No. 787
>>775
[X] Sincerely
>> No. 790
>>736 here. Sticking with

[x] Sincerely
>> No. 791
>>775
Sincere, despite all she's done to us she really was just doing her job
>> No. 792
[x] Sincerely
>> No. 793
[X] Sincerely
>> No. 794
[X] Sincerely
>> No. 796
sincerely wins.
>> No. 797
Maid can't hurt us, she secretly wants to eat Anon's omelettes again.
>> No. 798
[ ] Sincerely
>> No. 799
Sincerely wins.
>> No. 801
[x] sarcastically
>> No. 803
I'm personally not in favor of a Sakuya end so
[x] sarcasm

also, http://www.touhouproject.com/th/res/273.html#693
>> No. 804
[X] Sincerely
>> No. 808
>>785

DO IT
>> No. 809
[x] Sarcastically
>> No. 810
[x] Sarcastically

We've been sarcastic and ass-like to her up till now, she'll just think we're sucking up to her or something.
>> No. 811
Whatever happens we need some where safe to retreat too for a moment, to consider our options and be nice to Crino. She deserves a little love that's way over due.
>> No. 816
[X] "Screw luck, this is skill, bitch."
damn i came too late
>> No. 817
>>811
CIRNO DAMMIT
NOT CRINO
>> No. 821
Cryno

its like cryo get it
>> No. 823
>>817

Dude it's 2:37am and I have to get up in less than six hours. Please excuse my spelling fail, ya' fucking nazi
>> No. 824
>>816

Oh hey there slowpoke.
>> No. 831
awesome that there's an imageboard to have this on.

[] sincere.

we have to come back, you know
>> No. 833
Did we leave Namek yet?
Lets go visit the rabbits, we got a score to settle.
>> No. 835
File 120710025650.jpg - (84.16KB , 587x800 , 79e4567976c19fdc8951be71b19aacb4.jpg ) [iqdb]
835
Your honest response causes a slightly thoughtful look to enter the woman's face as you depart through the doors. As you leave, you swear you can hear her whisper; "Goodbye."

Looking ahead of you as you leave the darkened mansion behind you, you are slightly surprised at what you see. Not one. Not two. Not three.
But four people waiting for you.

"HEY! HEY! LOOKIE!" Before you can blink, aqua haired ice fairy bowls right into you, knocking you down against the grass, her face plastered with a childish grin, her blue eyes wide.

"Please don't hurt him, Cirno." The worried voice is evidently none other than Meiling's. The gatekeeper looks over, and peers down at you. "Sir, are you alright?" She brushes some of her bangs out of her eyes.

"Oh!" Before you know it, Keine is kneeling next to you, with a similar yet more mature look of concern upon her face. Her air of shy dignity remains as always. "I have some salve and bandages here..." She reaches into a small pouch at her side.

"Jeez. You'd think you were stabbed." Came the groan as Mokou waltzes over, looking at you and emitting a suffering sigh. "Keine, stop messing up your dress, I know how you are about grass stains. Kid, you're not dead, right?" She raises an eyebrow.


[ ] "I'm fine, everyone." Attempt to stand up.

[ ] "Cirno!" Grin happily at her

[ ] "Meiling, how are you?" Look over at her with a large smile

[ ] "Keine, I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly." Nod softly

[ ] "Oh. Hello, Mokou. You seem in a good mood."

[ ] "Heya guys." Try and stand up. "Don't kill me now."
>> No. 842
[ ] "Keine, I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly." Nod softly
>> No. 843
[X] "Cirno!" Grin happily at her
>> No. 844
[x] "I'm fine, everyone." Attempt to stand up.
>> No. 845
[X] "Keine, I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly." Nod softly

KEINE END.
>> No. 846
>>833
>>Lets go visit the rabbits, we've got a Reisen to marry

fix'd

>>835

GOOD DAY

but seriously I have no idea what to go for
>> No. 847
[x] "Cirno!" Grin happily at her
Only because we kinda upset her in Day 3.
>> No. 848
[x] "Keine, I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly." Nod softly

Keine route, gogogogo.
>> No. 849
[X] "Oh. Hello, Mokou. You seem in a good mood."
>> No. 850
[ ] "Heya guys." Try and stand up. "Don't kill me now."
>> No. 852
[x] "I'm fine, everyone." Attempt to stand up.

YATTA!
YATTA!
KATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
>> No. 853
[ ] "Oh. Hello, Mokou. You seem in a good mood."
>> No. 854
[X] "Meiling, how are you?" Look over at her with a large smile
>> No. 855
[x] "I'm fine, everyone." Attempt to stand up.
>> No. 857
[x] "I'm fine, everyone." Attempt to stand up.
>> No. 858
GM will you marry me
>> No. 860
[x] "I'm fine, everyone." Attempt to stand up.
>> No. 861
[x] "Oh. Hello, Mokou. You seem in a good mood."
>> No. 862
This is a tough one. Hmmmmm...

[x] "Cirno!" Grin happily at her
>> No. 863
This is a very difficult choice. I loev them all. But, honestly, I'm going with the hakutaku. That can also lead to threesomes with Mokou.

[X] "Keine, I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly." Nod softly
>> No. 864
>>835

[ ] "Heya guys." Try and stand up. "Don't kill me now."
>> No. 866
[ ] "Cirno!" Grin happily at her
>> No. 867
[x] "Cirno!" Grin happily at her

I MISSED MY ICE FAIRY
>> No. 868
[ ] "I'm fine, everyone." Attempt to stand up.
even though i want keine end i am a greedy bastard and played too much pokemens as a kid
MUST HAS THEM ALL
>> No. 869
[ ] "Keine, I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly." Nod softly
>> No. 870
[ ] "Cirno!" Grin happily at her
>> No. 872
[x] "Cirno!" Grin happily at her

we have formed a nice party
what dungeon are we going to raid now?
>> No. 873
>>848
[X] "Meiling, how are you?" Look over at her with a large smile

we can't just leave china in the lurch
>> No. 874
[ ] "Cirno!" Grin happily at her
>> No. 875
File 120710056139.jpg - (15.34KB , 147x146 , not rage.jpg ) [iqdb]
875
>>835
FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST DAY EVER!
>> No. 876
[x] "Keine, I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly." Nod softly
>> No. 877
[X] "I'm fine, everyone." Attempt to stand up.

HAREM ENDING?
>> No. 878
[X] "Keine, I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly." Nod softly
>> No. 880
[ ] "I'm fine, everyone." Attempt to stand up.
>> No. 882
[ ] "I'm fine, everyone." Attempt to stand up.
They all came to see you after all.
>> No. 883
[x] "Meiling, how are you?" Look over at her with a large smile
>> No. 884
[ ] "Keine, I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly." Nod softly
>> No. 885
[x] "Heya guys." Try and stand up. "Don't kill me now."
>> No. 886
>>835
[ ] "I'm fine, everyone." Attempt to stand up. "thanks for worrying"
>> No. 887
[X] "Oh. Hello, Mokou. You seem in a good mood."

My schizophrenias kicking in again
>> No. 888
[ ] "Heya guys." Try and stand up. "Don't kill me now."
>> No. 889
[x] "Heya guys." Try and stand up. "Don't kill me now."

I like this choice best.
>> No. 890
[X] "I'm fine, everyone." Attempt to stand up.
>> No. 891
[x] "I'm fine, everyone." Attempt to stand up.
>> No. 893
[X] "Cirno!" Grin happily at her
>> No. 896
[x] "Keine, I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly." Nod softly
>> No. 897
>>882>>880>>877>>868>>860>>855>>844

WINRAR
>> No. 899
[ ] "I'm fine, everyone." Attempt to stand up.
I...I can't make up my mind.
>> No. 901
FUCK YOU GUYS
yeah we saved cirno but dont fuck up the flags
>> No. 905
[X] "Keine, I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly." Nod softly
>> No. 907
you need to pick one of the four, not attemp to stand up.
>> No. 908
>>876
Keine wins.
>> No. 909
Horray!
>> No. 910
>>835
I don't have an image macro that can convey the happiness I feel right now.
>> No. 911
[ ] "Cirno!" Grin happily at her
>> No. 916
>>897
Keine got 7 at 876 while I'm fine everyone got it at 877
>> No. 917
Cirno actually wins.
>> No. 918
Hmm, I don't really like either of those harem answers. "I'm fine" doesn't do anything, and calling them "guys" just seems like you don't care about this.

And so I vote
UNLIMITED KEINE WORKS!
>> No. 919
File 120710093887.jpg - (22.21KB , 248x363 , 1206228264231.jpg ) [iqdb]
919
>>910
i got one
>> No. 920
>>908

Shit I think you're right, you bastards. China and Cirno not Keine!
>> No. 922
Cirno actually wins. She got 7 at >>872
>> No. 924
File 120710102797.jpg - (73.05KB , 600x600 , 1205777328595.jpg ) [iqdb]
924
Don't forget, Keine has been worried about you all this time.
>> No. 925
>>910

WELCOME HOME

>>916

My count had Cirno winning. Whatever the choice this ends in, it's gonna have some people disappointed.
>> No. 926
[x] "Cirno!" Grin happily at her

For god's sake we left her on a bad note.
>> No. 927
>>922
Thank god
>> No. 928
>>918
I'd rather not do anything than CRUSH THEIR FUCKING HEARTS NOT CARING ABOUT THEM.
;_;
And, see? Our eggs are magical. Everyone who eats them falls in love with us.
>> No. 931
[x] "Cirno!" Grin happily at her
A FAIRY!!
>> No. 933
>>872
Actual winner. I recounted and this got 7 first. I blame so many diverse choises.
>> No. 935
>>927
Lets hope GM noticed it though. My polling came in a bit late.

To everyone else: be careful. In the future, lets determine the 7th post of each choice. Don't try to do them all; instead say something like X choice got to >>XXX
>> No. 936
>>917
cirno did win which pisses me off
>> No. 939
[X] "Keine, I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly." Nod softly
>> No. 940
File 120710120659.jpg - (89.41KB , 590x460 , 1197198155033[1].jpg ) [iqdb]
940
Cirno choice wins, which I'm fine with. As Cirno is the one who tackled into us. I would've also accepted Keine, since we did leave her without saying a word, and the "everyone" answer.
>> No. 941
[x] "I'm fine, everyone." Attempt to stand up.
slowpoke.jpg
>> No. 944
>>935
agreed
>> No. 946
[x] "Cirno!" Grin happily at her
>> No. 948
[X] "Keine, I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly.
>> No. 949
BRACE FOR RUFFLING OF HAIR
>> No. 950
I'll admit that cirno is one of the most neutral choices but we fucking better not ignore everyone else
>> No. 952
>>858
NO ME
>> No. 954
File 120710144063.jpg - (33.04KB , 280x426 , 0d0b631ef2f655b3e579d77862511ed3.jpg ) [iqdb]
954
-TZZT-
Save slot 2, return at 5pm EST tomorrow?

[ ] Yes

[ ] No
>> No. 956
>>954
Yes
;_________;
>> No. 957
[X] Yes
See you tomorrow
>> No. 958
[x] Yes

I KNEW IT!!
>> No. 959
File 120710149642.jpg - (37.90KB , 200x200 , 1205122586527.jpg ) [iqdb]
959
I wish to touch Cirno's hair.
>> No. 960
[ ] Yes
>> No. 962
[x] Yes

See you in 7 min.
>> No. 963
>>954

Noooooooes!

Late restart is late, but I have no choice.

[ ] Yes
>> No. 964
File 120710154541.jpg - (124.25KB , 474x354 , harem end.jpg ) [iqdb]
964
I can't help but to think this picture is appropriate for the situation.
>> No. 965
[x]Yes
>> No. 967
File 120710159399.jpg - (79.93KB , 693x405 , cirnosparkle.jpg ) [iqdb]
967
[X] yes
>> No. 968
[ ] Yes

You mean Slot 2, Card 2, correct?
>> No. 970
[ ] Yes

also >>959 i bet Cirno's hair would be crunchy at first (think grass after a frost) then be soft and silky and not oily due to the ice like encapsuling it right after a wash
>> No. 976
>>954
I'm destined to spend 11pm of every day here now pressing f5 aren't I?

YES
>> No. 980
[x] [x] [ ] Yes

>>970
Suddenly, I feel sad... ;_;
>> No. 986
[X] Yes

Good Night GM.
>> No. 988
>>970

That sounds nice. And I bet that while she does project an aura of cold her body is still naturally warm up close.
>> No. 994
So far in Day 4:

•Encountered Marisa
•Spent the morning with Patchy, but can't do magic so Anon gets an amulet
•Nearly get killed by Flandre
•Awesome omelettes
•slightly deredere Sakuya
•Temporarily employed by Remi
•Cirno, Meiling, Keine, and Mokou waiting as you arrive at the gates

tl;dr Best day yet.
>> No. 1001
File 12071023016.jpg - (92.23KB , 1024x1446 , 1206510532929.jpg ) [iqdb]
1001
It pains me to tell you all this, but the entire day has been an April Fool's Joke. Tomorrow we are returning to when Sakuya is taking us to the kitchen to be bled.
>> No. 1005
>>1001
HAHAHA!!
no
>> No. 1007
File 120710246192.jpg - (76.15KB , 1024x576 , ZAWAZAWAZAWAZAWA.jpg ) [iqdb]
1007
>>1001
DR. DOUJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
>> No. 1011
>>1001

Its April 2 here
>> No. 1012
File 120710258116.jpg - (107.74KB , 640x480 , yandere Alice.jpg ) [iqdb]
1012
>>1001
YOU...YOU...
>> No. 1016
>>1001
YOU ARE NOT GM!!!
>> No. 1017
File 120710267692.jpg - (53.41KB , 300x436 , 320525.jpg ) [iqdb]
1017
>>994
>> No. 1019
File 120710272618.jpg - (26.36KB , 396x286 , game5.jpg ) [iqdb]
1019
YES, ONE OF MY FAVORITE TRIPFRIENDS IS BACK.

PIC RELATED. I will never stop. Ever.
>> No. 1020
File 120710280389.png - (201.64KB , 327x391 , what.png ) [iqdb]
1020
>>1019
I really wish you would stop asking me that.
Try asking China, I'm sure she knows.
>> No. 1021
>>1001
I know you're joking, but if this is true I will find and end you.
>> No. 1026
File 120710292231.jpg - (26.37KB , 396x286 , game15.jpg ) [iqdb]
1026
>>1020
>> No. 1029
File 120710304572.jpg - (22.05KB , 313x405 , 1206325550282yl2.jpg ) [iqdb]
1029
>>1026
I'm telling you, I don't know.
>> No. 1034
File 120710321712.jpg - (26.39KB , 396x286 , game22.jpg ) [iqdb]
1034
>>1029
Hey Sakuya, do you use tripper+ to generate your code? I ask because I couldn't figure out the moonrunes to make one for myself.
>> No. 1035
File 120710322883.jpg - (57.46KB , 500x302 , 1205632825739.jpg ) [iqdb]
1035
>>1001
That's not a funny joke, doc.
>> No. 1036
File 120710326923.jpg - (51.80KB , 450x450 , 1203387640004.jpg ) [iqdb]
1036
>>1021
Yeah, I would probably end myself if it were true. *wink*
>> No. 1046
>>835
...

SHIT.

Choice is already picked, so no voting now, but it appears we are well liked.

We have to play our cards carefully here, guyz. Keine and Meiling are really worried about us. Mokou is probably only here to hang with Keine and calm her down ala girlfriend style. Cirno just luvs us.

We should treat them all with some special attention, hang out with the lot of them (That should constitute as seeing Meiling again), and figure out what to do then.

However, I'm thinking we should all have a party. Right outside the SDM. Fuck yeah.
>> No. 1051
>>1046

Excellent advice, slowpoke.
>> No. 1052
File 120710371022.jpg - (44.77KB , 220x220 , p3197902reg.jpg ) [iqdb]
1052
IT'S THE BEST DAY EVERRRRRRRRRRRR~!
>> No. 1058
File 120710390050.jpg - (48.86KB , 421x577 , 1207102129827.jpg ) [iqdb]
1058
Don't forget me, Anonymous.
>> No. 1061
Fuck, I missed the whole thing.

Ahh, well. At least we got Cirno back.
>> No. 1067
File 12071042492.png - (78.48KB , 512x384 , 482894.png ) [iqdb]
1067
>> No. 1115
Not too many people pulling a Darks it seems.
I think I'll go take a nap for seven minutes myself.

Have a nice night, tripfag nightshift.
>> No. 1142
>>1115
Nah, we went back to /jp/.
>> No. 1161
>>1115

What is this 'darks' people keep referring to?
>> No. 1164
STAYIN UP ALL NIGHT
>> No. 1188
>>719
I think apologizing to Sakuya is the bad idea. Right now we have the upper hand in the relationship, and admitting that we were in the wrong and that what she did was partly justified will just encourage her to act the same way she's been acting. Tsundere's are won over by men who are willing to "break them in" by being stronger and more domineering than they are, not by being a pussy.
>> No. 1205
So, not only did we get out of the SDM alive, but we managed to get on the good sides of Patchouli, Koakuma, Remilia, and even Sakuya in the process, and now return to find Cirno, Meiling, Keine, AND Mokou all waiting for us.

FUCK YES, YOU WERE THE BEST DAY EVER!
Shame I had to miss it, and probably tomorrow's as well.
>> No. 1212
>>1205
Tomorow, a flood will come, and all will be washed away.
>> No. 1215
>>1212
Nah we'll just wake up after being delirious and hallucinating thanks to too many days at sea without food or drink.
>> No. 1219
>>1212
>>1215

Thank you for reminding me that no matter how good things seem to be going, they're only going to wind up getting worse again somehow. Couldn't just enjoy the moment while it lasted, could you?

Now I'm not going to be able to stop wondering just what, if anything, is going to appear to top The Lake.
>> No. 1220
HEY GUISE LET'S ROLEPLAY XDZXD THIS IS OSOOOOOOOOOO FUN LOL LIEK ROLEPLAYING WITH ANIME CHARACTERS LOLLLLLLLL XDDDDDD
>> No. 1222
>>1220

Use standard pasta when trolling please. It has traditional value.
>> No. 1223
OH GUISE IMMA PICKIN

[XXX] "It was nice meeting you too, Sakuya."

I HOPE IL GET FUCK HER XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

THIS IS SO FUNNY LOL HOLY CRAP TOUHOU IS THE BEST THING EVER AND I LOVE THEIR FANBASE
>> No. 1224
>>1223
I, too, have enjoyed the rather accurate character-portrayal, as well as the wide-selection of options. It's like a Visual Novel, but has a bit more flexibility. It's like a doujinishin, but is a fan-controlled, ongoing project.
>> No. 1230
>>1188
This guy knows how it's done!
>> No. 1233
>>1230
anonymous gets shit done.
>> No. 1239
I'm curious to know just what the "game plan" is now.

We're out of the mansion, we've got some catching up to do with Cirno and the gang, and we're obviously going to have to return at some point in the future, but what until then?

Anon obviously can't be happy unless he's constantly at risk of dying horribly and painfully at any given moment, so I would assume simply wiling away the time at Keine's while sipping tea and cooking eggs for everyone is out of the question.
>> No. 1244
>>1239
Next we take a journey up the mountain of faith. Either that, or grab a baseball bat/sawed-off shotgun/knife and head over to the shrine.
>> No. 1247
>>1244
Nah, we need a chainsaw arm AND a sawed-off if we want to have a chance of beating Reimu.
>> No. 1249
I'm rather fond of Keine end myself, but I'll go with anon.
>> No. 1254
>>1001

Oh, you.
>> No. 1257
File 120711993372.jpg - (79.66KB , 870x1024 , AsthmaInhaler.jpg ) [iqdb]
1257
>>1239
>> No. 1259
>>1257

The answer to all our troubles.
>> No. 1260
>>1257

Sucks to your asmar!
>> No. 1261
File 12071204033.jpg - (79.32KB , 550x857 , c5e3c61daaf84dc1d8d6c2b1085db63b.jpg ) [iqdb]
1261
Goddamn it.
I was one of the ones who has been wanting a Keine end, or even a Keine/Mokou/Cirno/China harem end if at all possible, but now I find myself almost wanting to go for the Sakuya route instead.

A Keine/Mokou/Meiling/Sakuya harem would be nice, but I fear that would be inviting all sorts of ENDS of the BAD variety.

Why, OH WHY did she have to become likable just as we had to leave?
>> No. 1264
File 120712058254.jpg - (55.01KB , 456x611 , patchy_cry.jpg ) [iqdb]
1264
>>1260
>> No. 1266
>>1247
moar like a canon hand with a repeating crossbow on it and a hueg ass sword
>> No. 1269
>>1264

I have thoroughly been defeated. I apologize to miss Patchy.
>> No. 1275
Wow. This day turned out really awesome, too bad I went to sleep before we moved to this board.
On more or less(probably less) related note, I'd suggest reading some of the Bad Ends from Pooshlmer. Not because they're important, but just because they're good(also, they're being posted on 4chan regularly). Some of the good ones are:
Mystia and Suika from first thread http://www.pooshlmer.com/touhouwiki/index.php/Touhou_Love_Stories:_The_Bad_Ends_%28first_thread%29
Suwako's hat and Ran from second http://www.pooshlmer.com/touhouwiki/index.php/Touhou_Love_Stories:_The_Bad_Ends_%28second_thread%29
Flandre and REALLY LONG REISEN ONE from third http://www.pooshlmer.com/touhouwiki/index.php/Touhou_Love_Stories:_The_Bad_Ends_%28third_thread%29
UNGODLY LONG SAKUYA ONE from fourth http://www.pooshlmer.com/touhouwiki/index.php/Touhou_Love_Stories:_The_Bad_Ends_%28fourth_thread%29
Meiling from fifth http://www.pooshlmer.com/touhouwiki/index.php/Touhou_Love_Stories:_The_Bad_Ends_%28fifth_thread%29

Well, some of these should be relevant to Anon's interests.
>> No. 1281
>>1275

I like the Cirno one myself; the one where she freezes you to death.

Manly Tears at the Reisen story and at the Sakuya story.
>> No. 1283
I'm wondering, Anon is confirmed to be male, so do any girls take part in YWUIG? Are you pretending and imagining to be a guy to play this game or what?
>> No. 1287
of course Anon has to be male, cant be female
>> No. 1288
>>1283

Yes, female player here, taking part in YWUiG. I'm just seeing it in my head like that of a visual novel, the normal no-face eroge lead.
>> No. 1289
>>1275
Yiffing ;_;
>> No. 1298
I really think we need to spend some time exploring for a couple of reasons:

1) Meet more characters, open more paths and make more friends to help us if we're in trouble.

2)Become more powerful, gather magic items we can use and learn more skills (i.e. cooking something other than eggs, we've got our finishing move down now we need a repertoire)

3) Have something to do when not working at the SDM

4) Get a chance to spend whole days alone with girls, Cirno can move us around long range but the other girls are still able to walk us to places.


Also, whether or not you personally want Meiling, I really want to have a picnic with her at the gate at some point.
>> No. 1359
You know, thinking about it, wouldn't a combination have been best on the last choice?

[x] "I'm fine, everyone. Keine, I'm sorry for leaving you so suddenly."
>> No. 1366
>>Also, whether or not you personally want Meiling, I really want to have a picnic with her at the gate at some point.
This I agree with wholeheartedly.
>> No. 1367
>>1298
>2)Become more powerful, gather magic items we can use and learn more skills (i.e. cooking something other than eggs, we've got our finishing move down now we need a repertoire)
Learning SOME magic, ANY magic = impressed patchy. Impressed patchy = GOOD.

Also, plan of action: INVADE THE MOON PEOPLE WITH OUR ARMY~ Well, at least kiene/mokou/cirno. We should be able to find something to help us with patchy there, so we might even be able to convince meilin to join us. AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE~ *maniacal laughter*

. . . Or we'll all get our asses kicked. Who knows.
>> No. 1495
>>1359
Hopefully we end up talking to each of them right away, and we just chose to greet Cirno first.