[Return]
Archived thread

File 122911009429.jpg - (146.83KB , 524x722 , so stupid.jpg ) [iqdb]
71474 No. 71474
Sighing you look at the girl and think for a moment. From her earlier comment, and her general rage, she obviously doesn't want to be here - like you really, only unlike you she didn't seem to be mature enough to keep her anger at the situation concealed.

“Look,” You begin, squatting down to bring your eye level closer to hers. “I didn't exactly have much of a choice about being here either you know.” Though the girl continues to glare at you her frown seems to soften slightly at your words. “All I did was pick a bunch of words on a piece of paper that didn't tell me anything, and the next day Miss Yukari there has dragged me off out here.”

“She does that a lot.” The girl states, quite matter of factly, as her glare shifts to Yukari for a moment. “An' she always helps that stupid Reimu.” Turning back to you her glare deepens, “It's all her fault! Stupid lazy shrine maiden!”

“Well... at least you knew what was going to happen, right?” You ask, making a mental note to inquire about this Reimu later. “I didn't know anything until I got here, then I was told that youkai exist and I had to look after them.”

“Duh!” The girl gives you a somewhat incredulous look. “How can you not know youkai are around? They've only been 'round Gensokyo... uh...” She falters slightly, “uh... 's long as I can r'member!”

“Ah,” You force a smile onto your face as you look at the girl - you didn't exactly have much experience with children, so you hoped this would get through to her. “But I haven't been in Gensokyo, have I? So I've neeeeeever met a youkai before.”

“Youkai aren't special.” The girl states, “Not to me, 'cuz I'm the strongest in gensokyo! Me! The Strongest!” With her good hand she gestures to herself with her thumb. “That stupid shrine maiden!” She yells suddenly, her expression darkening, “'cuz of her and Rumia I didn't get my word! How can anyone know who I am if I don't let 'em know I'm the strongest!?”

“Eh?” Looking at the girl you cock your head slightly in confusion, “You're not Rumia? But wasn't that what you had put down for-”

“Of course it was!” The girl yells, cutting you off, “That stupid shrine maiden put it down for me when I yelled at Rumia 'cuz she bit me!” Holding out her badly bandaged hand as proof the girl snorts. “An' she wouldn't let me change it! Then that... that... that huge idiot said she was the strongest! I'm the strongest! Then nex' day that stupid black-white came an' dragged me off and threw me in that stupid box on wheels!” Her ranting quietens then, into an angry muttering or which you can understand little.

“Ah... pretty much what happened to me then,” you say, causing the girl to look at you funny. “But I don't think either of us has any choice in this... If you go back they'll just drag you off again, and if I go back... well, I don't know what they'd do but I bet I wouldn't like it.” Smiling again you shrug. “We're both out of our element here, right?” The girl looks at you for a moment, then gives a sullen nod, “So we may as well make the best of it, right?”

“... I don't wanna.” The girl grumbles, “I wanna go home where Letty an' Daiyousei an' Rumia an' Wriggle an' Mystia an' Chen are so I c'n play with 'em all.”

“Well... I miss my friends too.” Of course that was something of a lie since you didn't really have many people you cared enough about to miss - not that the girl noticed. “But we just have to do our best and, hey, maybe we could become friends?”

The girl pauses at that and looks at you critically. “... You're kinda weedy to be my friend.” She says at last, “'course I'm the strongest, so everyone is weedy compared to me. But you're too weedy! I'll have to make you less weedy if you wanna be my friend!”

So maybe it wasn't a complete victory, but at least the girl didn't seem intent on making too much trouble anymore and, perhaps, with a bit more cajoling you could convince her that staying wouldn't be so bad. Suddenly an idea strikes you and you make a move for the fridge, pulling the door open and pulling out a can of... soda? Juice? You didn't think it would matter too much as long as it was cold. “Hey,” you say to the girl, tossing the can to her, “Since you don't like hot stuff - would this be better?”

“Huh?” The girl fumbles with the can with her good hand for a moment before you help her open it by pulling the tab. “Hey!” she exclaims, after taking an experimental taste, “'s cold!” Then after a longer slug, “I like this! What is it?”

“Uh, soda... I think. We have lots so you can have some more later if you hang around.” you reply, watching the girl take another slug of the drink. “Say,” you add, having just thought of something, “If your name isn't Rumia, then what is it?”

The girl gives you a flat look, then sighs. “Are you dumb?” She says before putting on an arrogant pose, “I'm the strongest in all of gensokyo! You can call me Cirno!”

“Nice to meet you,” You say, effecting a comical bow to match her pose - only to scoot back in surprise as a cold hand ruffles your hair. “Hey! That's cold!”

“Ahaha!” Cirno laughs at her little prank, “I'm gonna go explore!” She declares, then zooms off before you can stop her, spilling more than a little of her drink on the floor as she goes.

“Excitable child, isn't she?” Yukari, who had been suspiciously silent, finally states. “She's an idiot and a troublemaker, but like all fairies she isn't really a bad person - she just doesn't know when enough is enough. Still...” You note that the blond woman has developed a slight frown, “She's acting odd, even for her... I wonder if anything else happened before she left?”

“Does it matter?” You reply, “I'll have to deal with it either way if I have to look after them all.” Shrugging you lean against the fridge, “Lets hurry and get this over with,”


[ ] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.
[ ] Lets meet Motherly, then Strongest!

>> No. 71475
[X] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.
>> No. 71476
{X} Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.
>> No. 71477
[ ] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.
>> No. 71479
[x] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.
>> No. 71481
File 122911239487.jpg - (83.01KB , 500x730 , 1192720484364.jpg ) [iqdb]
71481
>>71474
>Then after a longer slug, “I like this! What is it?”
>“Uh, soda... I think. We have lots so you can have some more later if you hang around.” you reply, watching the girl take another slug of the drink.

Ah ha ha ha ha, we're gonna get Cirno addicted to caffeine!
>> No. 71483
>Then that... that... that huge idiot said she was the strongest! I'm the strongest!
Is she talking about Rumia?

[x] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.
>> No. 71486
[X] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.
[X] After all, Motherly should be nice and relaxing after all the others you've encountered.

Saving the best for last.
>> No. 71487
>>71483

As I interpret it "strongest" seems to refer to Reimu. Was Reimu an eligible choice in the first place?

Anyway:

[ODIN] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.
>> No. 71488
[X] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.
>> No. 71489
[x] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.
>> No. 71490
>>71487

No, Reimu isn't a candidate. Neither are the Moriya trio, evidently.

The reason Cirno was listed as "Rumia" is that, while picking their words, Rumia bit her. Cirno yelled at Rumia for it, and Reimu immediately took the first thing Cirno said as her chosen word - Cirno shouted "Rumia" and that's the word she was assigned. Then Rumia "stole" Cirno's word.

So, presumably, Rumia is "Strongest!"
>> No. 71491
>>71487
>Was Reimu an eligible choice in the first place?
Nope. Not Reimu and not any of the Moriyas. Most likely bet for Strongest! is Yuka if not Rumia as a result of the biting. I do hope it is Yuka, then I'd at least have two of the six I had picked for "Most likely to kill us".
>> No. 71492
[X] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.
>> No. 71494
File 12291255692.jpg - (321.04KB , 800x750 , 1211728089132.jpg ) [iqdb]
71494
[\!/] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.

I really thought Iku was spinning, but low and behold, Hina.

Big Touhou? Strongest? Possibly Yuugi?! But 1 SA is enough....

In during BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MY YUKI ONNA
>> No. 71495
>>71491
>I do hope it is Yuka, then I'd at least have two of the six I had picked for "Most likely to kill us".

If we ever restart again, I want the Lunatic team of Kanako, Flandre, Yuka, Utsuho, Mokou and Sakuya.

...Actually, forget Lunatic, that's more like European Extreme.

We would never survive past the introductions, it would be awesome.
>> No. 71496
>>71495
Kanako isn't allowed
Mokou protects humans.

Flandre, Yuka, Utsuho, and Sakuya are all good choices though. I'd add Medicine for her poison and 'Rumia' for her hunger. Either of the two Oni would make a good replacement for Rumia though, but they'd only kill us accidently.
>> No. 71497
>>71490

> “... I don't wanna.” The girl grumbles, “I wanna go home where Letty an' Daiyousei an' Rumia an' Wriggle an' Mystia an' Chen are so I c'n play with 'em all.”

> an' Rumia

[ ] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.
>> No. 71498
>>71496
Through massive liver poisoning.
>> No. 71499
[X] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.

I say it's Suika. After all, oni can't lie.
>> No. 71500
[X] Let's see "Strongest!", then "Motherly".
>> No. 71501
[X] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.

I say it's Suika. After all, oni can't lie.
>> No. 71502
[X] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.

I say it's Suika. After all, oni can't lie.
>> No. 71503
File 122913472447.jpg - (272.77KB , 340x968 , suika_suika_06.jpg ) [iqdb]
71503
>>71498
I was thinking of something more like this.

>>71501
The question wasn't "Who is the strongest in Gensokyo?"
>> No. 71504
[X] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.
>> No. 71505
[x] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.

Best for last.
>> No. 71507
[X] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.

>>a cold hand ruffles your hair.
At last, the circle is complete. When we left her she was but the learner, now SHE is the ruffler.
>> No. 71509
[X] Let's see Strongest! then Motherly.

I strongly suspect this is rumia, after hearing the previous story. better to get her over with for now. I also suspect that Ran is motherly, which could make for an interesting goodbye between her and yukari...or yukari could just deadpan it or not mention anything at all, but there's potential.
>> No. 71511
File 122916239595.png - (71.50KB , 381x396 , 50d9b18fb5780140d32ba936b3df4c06.png ) [iqdb]
71511
>>71507

Give a ice fairy a ruffle; you have a ruffle for today. Teach a ice fairy to ruffle; and you have rufflan' for a lifetime.
>> No. 71512
I have two suspicions of who strongest might be.

Suika: She IS the strongest after all
Marisa: As Cirno said that she was taking her to the car.
>> No. 71513
File 122918251630.jpg - (101.02KB , 600x800 , Suika!ka!ka!.jpg ) [iqdb]
71513
“So, let's see whoever the 'Strongest!' is, since Cirno seems to be pretty volatile towards them...” You frown slightly, “I'd rather head off any infighting before it starts if I'm going to have to deal with all this crap. It'd be nice if there were someone in the group who could help me reign them in...” You shrug, “I can't say I'm not hoping whoever put Motherly down is going to be helpful, but after seeing the others I'm pretty sure I shouldn't get my hopes up too high.”

“Oh, we're not stupid you know.” Yukari laughs, “Do you really think we'd simply give you the most explosive, unreliable and downright dangerous youkai all in one go?” She shrugs and sips casually at her tea, “Although I admit some of the other... people... behind this experiment would just love to see it go down in a flaming wreck I at least want to see it succeed.” Looking up she gives you a flat look, “I'm not joking.” She mutters, “Once I leave the experiment officially starts, after that I have to play by the rules but, thankfully, so do they... Though I expect we'll all end up blatantly cheating by the time this is all over, so be careful because help is limited and you may face active sabotage.”

“Yaaaaaa-urk!” You jump at the noise, not having noticed Yukari obviously signalling the others. Glancing towards it's source you get a rather impressive view up a skirt at a set of pale pink bloomers and short thighs. The scene seems frozen for several moments before the legs swing downwards, away from you, and as the skirt moves out of view you take in the sight of a young-looking orange haired girl. Staring, you take in the two gnarled horns on her head and how they had, pretty much, got stuck on either side of the doorway... And if she had been running at any sort of speed than they would have acted as some kind of lever and sent her legs shooting out from under her...

You wince as the girls legs swing back and the momentum of them causes the girl to skid back several feet. When next she enters, you note, she does so slowly and makes sure to twist her head first to one side, then to the other so as not to catch her horns again.

“Good thing I insisted on having the wall reinforced,” Yukari mutters from behind you before addressing the girl directly, “Suika! What were you told before you left?”

The girl gives Yukari an embarrassed look and rubs at the back of her head nervously. “Be careful of my horns?”

“Exactly!” The blond woman sighs, “Things can't be rebuilt as easily as the shrine can out here, so if you knock anything down then it'll cause a lot of trouble for you, me, Mister Ryogi here, and everyone who uses the building you knock down.”

“'kay...” Suika, which you assume is the girl's name, looks up at you. “Yo! Nice t'meecha!” She exclaims before fishing around her skirt to withdraw a purple gourd. “Wanna drink?” She asks, offering it to you, “'s only proper to offer yer host a drink when you meet 'em.”

“Suika...” Yukari sighs behind you, “What else were you told before we came out here?”

The girl pauses, then frowns in thought. “Oh.” She mumbles, pulling the gourd back. “Yeah, 'cuz I look like a kid I shouldn't go drinking in public 'n stuff.” Then she thinks for a moment and brightens, “But here ain't in public!” She exclaims, “So cheers!” and then she promptly puts the gourd to her lips and takes a deep glug of whatever the contents were.

You watch, slightly bemused, as this child like figure simply keeps drinking, more than a little curious as to why the gourd - which doesn't look all that large - hasn't emptied yet. Yukari merely sighs, “Oni,” she grumbles, “They like three things, fighting drinking and partying. And if they're not doing one of those then it means they're asleep.”

“Or they're out spying.” comes a new voice, cutting across Yukari's. “Fighting, drinking, partying, sleeping and spying... That sounds an awful lot like someone other than Suika, doesn't it?” From behind Suika stepped out a taller woman in... well, you assumed they were some kind of formal robes but, frankly, you thought they looked like some kind of night-dress. Her hair was blond, but unlike Yukari's was cut into a short rough style and hidden under a frilly cap. “Hm?” You note her raise one eyebrow as she catches you looking her over, “Before you ask, yes these tails are real and no, you may not touch them.”

“Er... tails?” You ask, not quite sure what she meant until, with a huff of annoyance, she seems to shrug slightly, freeing what looks like a multitude of tails for fall down from behind her. Fox tails you note, and more than one... Now that seemed to fit with one of the few mystical creatures you actually remembered about. “Nine tailed fox?” You suggest, getting a curt nod in reply. “Oh... uh... nice to meet you then.”

“Awwww...” Suika whined, pulling her gourd from her mouth and re-corking it. “No need to be so mean,” she grumbled, “I'm not always doing stuff like that you know, sometimes I help out around the village.”

“Isn't that only because you knock parts of it down by accident?” Yukari asks, “I wouldn't say rebuilding things you knocked over counts as 'helping' really.” She pauses and looks at the newcomer, “Ran, why are you here anyway?”

“Time Yukari-sama, it's almost time for us to leave - if we hang around too long then we'll be accused of tampering by the board.” The tall woman, Ran, replies. “It's bad enough that we're one down on the subjects, without having an accusation like that over our heads.”

Yukari looks away. “Ah, about that Ran...” she begins, only to have a soft growl from the fox woman cut her off.

“What did you do?” Ran half-snarls, and you get the distinct feeling that not only did Ran know Yukari well, but also that she was the put-upon employee of a not very good boss. Now that was most definitely a situation you could directly relate to there. “Yukari... What did you do?” The woman repeats, giving you a lovely view of her overly sharp teeth. From beside you comes a rambunctious laugh and a glance reveals Suika to be the source.

“This ought'ta be good,” She states, then grins up at you. “I hope you like fireworks, 'cuz they're gonna be flying soon!” Moments later that purple gourd of hers is practically shoved in your face. “Drink?” She offers, “'s good stuff an' good manners to offer to yer host, yeah?” Not wanting to seem rude you accept the item and take a quick sniff, recoiling at the potent smell of alcohol from within. “Ooooh...” Suika goes, watching your reaction to her brew. “Not a big drinker, huh?”

“N... not really,” you mutter, “But it'd be rude to refuse...” Fortunately the cup you had drunk alcohol from earlier was still nearby and it took but a moment to splash some of the gourds contents into it. “This can't end well,” you add, gesturing to the angry Ran and the sheepish looking Yukari. Suika merely nodded in agreement.

“We~ell,” Yukari drawls, “There might have been a teensy bit of a misunderstanding about who's staying here...” You blink as a ripple forms in the air behind her, “... Enjoy your holiday Ran!” She suddenly exclaims, pushing herself back into a... a... frankly, you have no idea what she just pushed herself into other than a hole in space. A hole which promptly closed, moments before Ran could dive through after her and instead leaving the blond woman sprawled on the floor, growling in anger and muttering curses under her breath.

“Uh... Tea?” You offer, not having any other idea what to do.
>> No. 71514
File 122918255157.jpg - (81.56KB , 550x744 , Raaaaaaaaaan.jpg ) [iqdb]
71514
The next half hour had been stressful as all hell, what with you trying to round up the girls - who had all been abandoned outside when Yukari 'left', while Suika had offered to calm Ran down for you. An act which she, as you had soon found out, had accomplished by simply getting the woman too drunk to stay upright - let alone cause trouble due to her anger at being left without warning. Eventually you had found the girls, though this had mostly come down to pure dumb luck and the ability to shout really loudly.

So here you were, in the living room, you and a six females of varying ages and personalities, each of them regarding you with a different expression on their face... Except for Ran, who was passed out in her chair, her face red with the blush of alcohol. Evidently Suika's brew was pretty damn potent... which made you feel perhaps a little glad you never actually got around to tasting it - if the stuff could drop a youkai, what the hell could it do to a normal human?

“So,” You begin, looking at the girls arrayed before you, and suddenly realizing you had no idea what the hell you were going to do now.


[ ] Address the girls (Write in)

and

[ ] Evening activity (Write in)

votes counted seperately.
>> No. 71515
>yes these tails are real and no, you may not touch them.

Damn
>> No. 71516
Meiling
Reiuji
Hina
Cirno
Suika
Ran

Looking good for us! Though I am worried about having both Cirno and Reiuji...

I'll wait for someone with higher CHA to make a good write-in.
>> No. 71517
>>71514

[x] "So, uh, we should probably take a look around the house then."
[x] Moving in tiem, dinner
>> No. 71520
> “So,” You begin, looking at the girls arrayed before you, and suddenly realizing you had no idea what the hell you were going to do now.

[x] "Sexy party time!"
[x] Have a sexy party.
>> No. 71524
[x] Set some quick ground rules, such as: be careful not to break anything, absolutely no fighting inside, don't wander off without notification. The typical "camp" thing. (we'll wait until tomorrow to bring up dish rotation and trip ideas)

[x] Assure them that if they need anything, have questions, or just want to talk they can visit you at any time.

[x] House tour. Let them pick rooms. Show they the marvels of modern technology such as electricity, air conditioning, music, television.

[x] Work on dinner while they get settled in their rooms.



Hmm, quite a setup we have here. We have 1 dumb but kind girl, 1 awkward but kind girl, one angry but competent girl, one drunk happy superpower, a weak egomaniac, and an overpowered egomaniac.

I approve of Ran being here, since Letty melted on the trip over
>> No. 71525
File 12291944745.jpg - (284.84KB , 1075x1076 , 1201981861410.jpg ) [iqdb]
71525
>>71514
[X] Set some quick ground rules, such as: be careful not to break anything, absolutely no fighting inside, don't wander off without notification. The typical "camp" thing. (we'll wait until tomorrow to bring up dish rotation and trip ideas)
[X] Assure them that if they need anything, have questions, or just want to talk they can visit you at any time.
[X] House tour. Let them pick rooms. Show they the marvels of modern technology such as electricity, air conditioning, music, television.
[X] Work on dinner while they get settled in their rooms.

Sounds good, but please tell me we have a better description for air conditioning now.

I actually feel bad that Ran is here without Chen. Wonder if she'll take Cirno as a surrogate while she's here?
>> No. 71526
>>71525
We had a good air conditioner description last time, the dick just veto'd it.

Because he's a diiiiiick.
>> No. 71527
[X] Set some quick ground rules, such as: be careful not to break anything, absolutely no fighting inside, don't wander off without notification. The typical "camp" thing. (we'll wait until tomorrow to bring up dish rotation and trip ideas)
[X] Assure them that if they need anything, have questions, or just want to talk they can visit you at any time.
[X] House tour. Let them pick rooms. Show they the marvels of modern technology such as electricity, air conditioning, music, television.
[X] Work on dinner while they get settled in their rooms.
>> No. 71528
>>71525
Yeah I do feel a little bad for Ran. At least she knows Suika, but still its hard for her. Just gotta be supportive I guess.

Ok, an AC works using Freon gas. The gas is cool and at a low pressure. You put that in a compressor, forcing it together until it becomes a very hot liquid. You run that liquid outside and let it cool a bit in the condenser. When it returns it is still a high pressure liquid, just not hot. You run it through an evaporator so it shifts from high pressure to low pressure, thus causing the molecules to separate back out and so it turns into a gas again. This also lowers the energy of the system, so it pulls the heat from the inside air to make up for that. Think of it as a sort of heat vacuum in a way.
Electricity inserts energy by running the compressor to increase heat and pressure. Let heat dissipate naturally, reducing its total energy. Let pressure return to equilibrium to release more energy and it sucks in indoors heat to make up for the heat it just lost outside. Thus we get cool air inside and hot air outside.

The trick is how to explain it to the girls. This might be a little too advanced for them, but:
"Well, danmaku and magic need energy right? Well we have a version of magical energy which can run machines. This one takes a special gas and pushes it tight into a liquid, which naturally turns back into a gas. We keep doing that and it will suck out heat from the air like water with a sponge. Then we just ring out the sponge, so to speak, outside the it releases the heat.
Basically, its a special magic machine that sucks away heat inside the house and puts it outside."
>> No. 71530
>>71528
>The trick is how to explain it to the girls.

Meiling might already know about electricity.

I'm not sure if Utsuho ould know anything about our technology, though I find myself making the assumption simply because her main ability is nuclear fusion.

Ran probably already knows all about our technology.

Hina should be interested and I doubt we need to dumb down our explanations for a god.

Suika and Cirno probably wouldn't care either way.
>> No. 71531
>>71530
I'm sure a fairy who makes things cold would be curious as to how a bunch of "stupid humans" mastered her power as well. Sort of puts her out of a job.

I always figured that all the Moriya goddess came from our world. If so, Hina could already be accustomed to such things although she knows nothing about how technology works. She's only a mere curse goddess, not some omnipotent all knowing god.

I think Meiling would be excited that she knows about electricity.

Utsuho would say her power is better.
Suika would be drunk.

Ran is fairly modernized due to Yukari, but is passed out anyways so what does it matter?

Overall they might be interested, they might not. I figured I'd just throw up my explanation just in case.
>> No. 71532
File 122920507610.jpg - (412.74KB , 1000x786 , 303912.jpg ) [iqdb]
71532
>>71531
>Utsuho would say her power is better.
Looking forward to losing power in a storm and have to hook a set of jumper cables onto her... somehow.
>> No. 71533
[X] Set some quick ground rules, such as: be careful not to break anything, absolutely no fighting inside, don't wander off without notification. The typical "camp" thing. (we'll wait until tomorrow to bring up dish rotation and trip ideas)
[X] Assure them that if they need anything, have questions, or just want to talk they can visit you at any time.
[X] House tour. Let them pick rooms. Show they the marvels of modern technology such as electricity, air conditioning, music, television.
[X] Work on dinner while they get settled in their rooms.

Well, now that I've been deprived of Letty...

Ran, I have the feeling that you shall be the target of my affections.
>> No. 71534
[X] Set some quick ground rules, such as: be careful not to break anything, absolutely no fighting inside, don't wander off without notification. The typical "camp" thing. (we'll wait until tomorrow to bring up dish rotation and trip ideas)
[X] Assure them that if they need anything, have questions, or just want to talk they can visit you at any time.
[X] House tour. Let them pick rooms. Show they the marvels of modern technology such as electricity, air conditioning, music, television.
[X] Work on dinner while they get settled in their rooms.

And! And!

[X] Get a blanket for Ran.
>> No. 71535
File 122921030694.jpg - (18.99KB , 356x300 , 1215319009852.jpg ) [iqdb]
71535
[\!/] Set some quick ground rules, such as: be careful not to break anything, absolutely no fighting inside, don't wander off without notification. The typical "camp" thing. (we'll wait until tomorrow to bring up dish rotation and trip ideas)
[\!/] Assure them that if they need anything, have questions, or just want to talk they can visit you at any time.
[\!/] House tour. Let them pick rooms. Show they the marvels of modern technology such as electricity, air conditioning, music, television.
[\!/] Work on dinner while they get settled in their rooms.

Great Teacher Onizuka Cirno route and Meiling lovan' games.
>> No. 71542
>>71532
I don't think it works that way. Maybe if you threw her into a sealed system with a tank and a turbine, then maybe you could generate electricity. Jupmer cables wouldn't really work.

*Hands chen over to orin*
>> No. 71550
>>71542
I think it matters on how well she actually understands her power. Being a physics major I can imagine up some scenarios where pure nuclear reactions could cause current, but given the nature of magic in the touhou world, I find it more likely that she simply knows "when I do this with my arm, things go boom"

[X]ground rules, as above
[X]choose rooms
[x]carry ran to bed
[x]dinner
>> No. 71552
File 122923294177.png - (66.27KB , 676x406 , SCIENCE.png ) [iqdb]
71552
>Being a physics major I can imagine up some scenarios where pure nuclear reactions could cause current, but given the nature of magic in the touhou world, I find it more likely that she simply knows "when I do this with my arm, things go boom"

Silly Anonymous Physics Major, cannot even solve something as simple as that.

Throw in a over 9000 Amp fuse and a relay or two, and its golden.
>> No. 71555
>>71552
but why are you plugging it into the control rod. wouldn't it be better to plug it into one of the sources of her nuclear reactions?
>> No. 71565
File 122927411039.png - (37.86KB , 548x381 , suika-sensei 2.png ) [iqdb]
71565
>>71535
>Great Teacher Onizuka
>Onizuka
>Oni
I am now imagining Suika as a teacher. And liking it.
>> No. 71566
>>71555

Looks better this way. So yea!
>> No. 71568
>>71565

Hehe Great Teacher Oni-Suika!
>> No. 71569
You let your gaze wander across the girls and try to think about what could be done with what was left of the day. You had no idea what, exactly, you were going to do over the coming days and you were pretty sure that the girls had even less idea bout what they could do, much less what they would do with their time. After all, tomorrow morning was just a short sleep away... Actually, that would probably be a pretty good place to start - getting the girls generally settled in so they could have a decent night's sleep. Carefully you cast your mind back to when you first started renting a place to live and the things you had to be told back then... it might not be a bad idea to pass a similar set of ground rules to the girls, let them know where they stand in regards to their expected behavior and such.

Oh... come to that, how much did any of them know about modern technology? Looking at Cirno you were having mental images of her sticking her fingers in plug sockets pop into your brain - best to give them warnings about that sort of thing now...

“Lets start with some house rules and things,” You begin, noting that although Meiling, Utsuho and Hina seem to perk up a bit, both Suika and Cirno don't appear to be listening too closely. “listen up everyone - this applies to you all.” You glance at the snoozing, drunk, form of Ran, “Er... except Miss Ran, I suppose I'll have to fill her in later when she's awake.”

At this you watch as Meiling tugs on one of Cirno's wings to get her attention, and Suika gives you a lazy look. “Uh, I guess you've already been told who I am - but you can call me Shiki Ryogi, though I don't care much for formality so call me whatever you want as long as it's not insulting.” Glancing around you lick your lips, which suddenly felt so dry due to the attention the girls were giving you, “Yeah, just call me whatever... Now I... I don't really know much about any of you - who you are, what you are or even where you come from...” You shrug, “I was kind of dropped in this without warning - though I've been told a little.”

“We weren't tol' much 'bout the outside either,” Suika states, “But I've heard stuff from Yukari, 'n some of us know more 'bout it th'n others...” She glances back at Ran and you nod, from what you had guessed Ran is, or was, something like an assistant to Yukari - so she probably knew quite a lot given that until she had actually told you Yukari had seemed to fit in as a modern human almost perfectly. “'course some people,” and here she glanced at Cirno and gave a mean little smirk, “prob'ly know nothing at all 'bout stuff.”

“I know more than you!” Cirno declared, picking up on the subtle insult directed at her. “I know that... that... uh... Global warming!” she declares, causing the others to look at her in confusion. “And, uhm, Ree-sigh-cull-in! It's making things from stuff you throw away!” Folding her arms over her chest, the blue haired girl puts on an arrogant little expression. “I'm no idiot!” she declares, which only causes Suika to snicker quietly.

“Do you know about electricity?” You ask, curious as to the limits of knowledge these girls have. Immediately from the two younger looking ones you draw a blank face before Cirno seems to declare she knows all about it - though anyone with any sense could tell she was bluffing.

“Ah...” Hina looks up from where she was sitting, “I am given to understand,” she begins, “That it is used by a lot of the outside world?” You nod, “The Moriya shrine... uses it. As do the Kappa of the mountain but, I must confess having no such interest in learning about such things in depth before.”

“Oh, hey,” Glancing over at this voice you see Meiling chewing on her thumb in thought for a few moments, “I know what it is,” She states, “You use it to make lights work, I remember it being such a big fuss some time back... I had to string wires all through the dining hall back when...” She pauses and goes silent for several long moments, “... I don't remember exactly when.” She finishes and while the other girls seem content with that you're not as you could hear the evasion inherent in her answer.

“Well, for the benefit of everyone,” you start, not entirely sure how to explain it quickly, “Electricity is the means by which we power all our technology in this modern world. What is actually is, though, is something a little like caged lightning perhaps - safe, but very dangerous if misused.” Glancing quickly around the room you spot a wall socket and point at it, “Those little holes in the wall lead to the electricity,” you say, “So you should never try putting anything into them unless it was made to be put in there - I'll show you that sort of thing later, but for now don't try sticking anything in them.” You pause, “Unless you want the lightning to attack you, and that's not something I'd like to see happen.” The girls seem to recoil slightly from the socket, with the exception of Suika - who seems not to be worried by it. “The other thing to beware of about electricity,” you continue, “Is that if you see anything connected to those holes in the wall - you must not let it get wet or try to take it apart. Come to that, don't splash water on the holes either.”

“Uhm...” Meiling looks at you curiously, “Is everything so dangerous out here?” She asks, “I don't recall things being this bad when I was last...” She trails off and looks away. Evidently there had been a point when she had been in the modern world - though from the way she acts you suspect the world might not have been quite so modern then. It's actually a somewhat scary thought, since it implied that she was several times your age minimum... and yet she looked no older than you did. Glancing around you gulp slightly, were all these girls that old? You had no way of knowing without actually asking them and... you didn't particularly want to see their reactions to such a question tonight.

“Not really,” You say, calmly masking your worries with a smooth voice, “Electricity is the biggest danger, Gas - another form of power - is next, and everything else is pretty obvious, such as the car you came here in - if you got hit by that moving at speed it would hurt or even kill a human.” You shrug, “I don't know what it would do to, uh, Youkai, Goddesses, Fairies or, uh, Oni though.” A though occurs to you then, a nasty one, “There's also modern weapons... but I don't expect to see anything like that.”

The girls nod and you feel that perhaps you've warned them of as much as you needed to for the moment. “So,” you state, standing up, “How about we head upstairs and you can pick out which rooms you want.”

“We get our own rooms!?” Utsuho yells, her face bright, “Awesome! No more sleeping with Orin!”
>> No. 71570
Actually picking the rooms didn't take long, though you spent quite a while in one of them briefly going over the contents and some of the features - such as air conditioning - to be found in them. The rest of the evening was spent with you preparing a dinner, something simple and without frills today, while the girls took their time carting their belongings - ranging from quite a lot to very little - from where they had been stacked in the hallways up to their rooms and just generally settling in. Ran had remained asleep throughout all this, but you were able to ask Meiling and Suika to take her stuff and leave it in an empty room for her. She had been, carefully, roused for dinner but aside from a few words of thanks she hadn't said much - instead asking Cirno to show her where she would be sleeping and, when Cirno had returned, you found she had simply decided to give up for the night.

“Hey,” Utsuho began as you were clearing the plates away, the rest of the girls sprawled out over nearby chairs and sipping at cups of tea - or in the case of Cirno and Suika, soda and sake. “This is all cosy and all,” She said, gesturing around, “But when are we gonna do something fun?”


[ ] Tomorrows plans
>> No. 71571
>>71570

[x] "uh, we should pick up that topic again in the morning" meanwhile, turn the TV on.
>> No. 71572
[x] Go shopping for clothes. Some simple hats or disguises should come in handy.
[x] See if you can find something that they can play around with. Maybe you can set it up back here. (inflatable pool? billiards table? video game console?)
[x] Is there a mall nearby? And how are you supposed to pay for this?
>> No. 71573
[\!/] Go shopping for modern clothes. 'Cept for Hina...maybe.
[\!/] Is there a mall nearby? And how are you supposed to pay for this?
>> No. 71578
[x] Go shopping for clothes. Some simple hats or disguises should come in handy.
[x] See if you can find something that they can play around with. Maybe you can set it up back here. (inflatable pool? billiards table? video game console?)
[x] Is there a mall nearby? And how are you supposed to pay for this?
Might as well go with this.
>> No. 71579
[x] Go shopping for clothes. Some simple hats or disguises should come in handy.
[x] See if you can find something that they can play around with. Maybe you can set it up back here. (inflatable pool? billiards table? video game console?)
[x] Is there a mall nearby? And how are you supposed to pay for this?
>> No. 71585
>>71583

>[ ] Tomorrows plans
>> No. 71588
[x] Go shopping for clothes.
[x] no pants.
[x] Is there a mall nearby? And how are you supposed to pay for this?

I really think this will be more than enough stimulation for one day...for us and them. Actually, now that I think about it:
[x] order pizza for dinner
they may as well get used to it now, and it will alleviate us of cooking...we will probably be tired by that point.

Utsuho yells, her face bright, “Awesome! No more sleeping with Orin!”
[x]nosebleed.
>> No. 71589
>>71588

We already had dinner.
>> No. 71591
>>71589
I meant tomorrow after shopping
>> No. 71596
We haven't gotten any instructions from Yukari, have we?
We'll have to remember to ask Ran tomorrow.
For now, I guess,

[x] Go shopping for clothes. Some simple hats or disguises should come in handy.
[x] See if you can find something that they can play around with. Maybe you can set it up back here. (inflatable pool? billiards table? video game console?)
[x] Is there a mall nearby? And how are you supposed to pay for this?

is reasonable.
Also

[x] Turn on the TV.

Shock and awe.
>> No. 71622
[x] Turn on the TV.

Raise the Touhous like a negligent mother raises her children, in front of the TV! Plus, it might give them a little insight into modern life and culture.
>> No. 71627
Do we have any video games? I'd like to see how they'd react to CoD4 or something.
>> No. 71635
[x] Turn on the TV.

It raised me, it'll raise them.
>> No. 71638
[X] Go shopping for clothes. Some simple hats or disguises should come in handy.
[X] See if you can find something that they can play around with. Maybe you can set it up back here. (inflatable pool? billiards table? video game console?)
[X] Is there a mall nearby? And how are you supposed to pay for this?

[X] Turn on the TV.

If the tube doesn't get blown up by someone, I will be very surprised.
>> No. 71650
>>71627

>Do we have any video games? I'd like to see how they'd react to Mushihime-sama or something.
>> No. 71658
>>71627
>Do we have any video games? I'd like to see how they'd react to Touhou or something.
>> No. 71659
>>71658
That...would be a hell of a mind bender right there...
...does touhou even exist in this universe? does our character know about it?
>> No. 71660
>>71659
And if he doesn't, and we plan to stay in character, we could have him Google the names of the fellow residents out of curiosity to see what comes up.
>> No. 71665
>>71660
true, but would you really think "these people are very old and come from a very strange land that is not earth. I think I'll do a google search for them!" ? Naw, I think I'd be skeptical of finding results at best, and probably wouldn't even think of it.
>> No. 71666
>>71660

porn? as in /d/ porn?

that house will explode in a fiery hell
>> No. 71668
File 12294009201.jpg - (322.21KB , 1078x1514 , m_o_h_01.jpg ) [iqdb]
71668
>>71666
Show Ran MOH. Nothing can go wrong.
>> No. 71675
File 122943365376.jpg - (213.25KB , 704x900 , hinahina.jpg ) [iqdb]
71675
“It isn't all going to be fun and games you know,” You state, “But tomorrow we'll see about introducing you to the city and... I don't know, you'll need some modern clothes and disguises I guess.” You consider, for a moment, turning the TV on and letting them soak up some good ol' waves from the culture radiation box... but dismiss the idea quickly, although it wouldn't be too hard to show the girls how to use the device you suspected that most, if not all, of the shows on it would go completely over their heads without constant explanation. It was a series of explanations that you weren't all that ready to give tonight, not all in one go at least - besides it would probably be easier if you could introduce elements of modern life bit by bit, rather than in one jumbled go as a tv show would do.

“I don't think there's much else to do tonight,” you say, glancing around. “You're free to stay up as long as you want I suppose - I'm a host, not a babysitter - but I don't know when we'll be leaving tomorrow so you may want to be up early.”



The next day began... badly. Ran, as you had expected, had not exactly been in the most personable of moods in the slightest and had been willing to snap at anything any anyone - this was after she had held an hour long shouting session down your telephone, which had led to you explaining to the others what exactly it was she had been doing.

Swearing mostly.

From the sound of it she had been dropped into this with no warning whatsoever by Yukari, with no chance to see to matters back home or to say goodbye to someone named Chen, who was apparently now taking over her duties for the moment. Half the conversation you didn't quite understand and the other half made little sense without hearing the other person speaking, so although you took away a little new knowledge it wasn't of much worth to you. Yukari was apparently working with a group in the arrangement of this project and it seemed they were required to cast votes... On what you weren't sure, but you guessed it might have something to do with direct interference of some kind.

Made sense, if this was an experiment then you didn't want anyone to be screwing with the possible results.

Still, despite Ran's foul mood the majority of the girls seemed to be a mix of interested and excited at the prospect of being able to visit a modern city. From what Hina had mentioned they had all pretty much driven from a point just outside the 'border' of Gensokyo straight down to the house you were all staying in now. They'd even apparently stuck to fairly back roads, avoiding much of the civilization along the way - to preserve the purity of the experiment you suspected.

It had taken some time to find out, exactly, where you were in the country... and to be honest you still weren't entirely sure since this place was in the arse-end of no-where. You had, however, found what looked to be a hand drawn map to the nearby town and were sure that there you could ask someone for your general location on an atlas or something. The town was quite some distance away so it was with some surprise and more than a little glee that you found, in a garage attached to the house, a large people-carrier style vehicle - which one of the keys on your keyring fit with ease.


The town was not a big place, nor was the journey all that far by car. It seemed longer though, thanks to the constant chatter and stream of complaints, petty squabbles and a variety of 'ooh, what's that?' that filled the back of the car. Ran, who you had allowed to ride in the front passenger seat on the basis that she still hadn't calmed down, was the quietest of the girls - only letting loose a low growl now and then when the noise got too much for her. Given how the girls quietened immediately upon hearing it you suspected that she either had some kind of seniority in the group or that the others were simply wary of directly drawing her ire.

By far the most irritating of the girls, you found, was Utsuho due to her constant chatter and general hyper-activeness. Cirno seemed just as bad for the most part, but she also had moments when something would make her fall quiet now and then - which made her marginally less annoying than Utsuho. Both of them, however, seemed to be lacking in basic social behavior, acting like children (though Cirno did admittedly appear to be a child) almost all the time while the other girls generally acted more mature.

Behavior aside there was one teeny-tiny problem you now had to overcome. How the hell were you going to get these girls from the car to a clothes store without putting them on display for pretty much the entire town to see? You had a few plans that could work, such as simply leaving them there while you, Meiling and Hina - the most 'normal' looking of the girls - go shopping for everyone. Or perhaps you could try and pass the girls off as cosplayers of some kind... you'd get more than a few funny looks and stick out in peoples minds somewhat, but it should be doable. The third plan you had was to maybe see if you could sneak in around the back of the store...

How the store staff would react to the girls, though, was something you honestly couldn't plan for as there was no conceivable way, if you took all the girls in, that you could hide them from the staff.

Unless, of course, you came up with a very cunning plan...


[ ] Take only Meiling and Hina.
[ ] Claim they're all cosplayers.
[ ] Try to find a back entrance.
[ ] A cunning plan or something else entirely~ (Write in)

Ongoing:
Find Entertainment
Check Money Situation
>> No. 71677
File 122943418554.jpg - (270.73KB , 600x750 , eaa44f8315c91779ff36126672ac5dfe.jpg ) [iqdb]
71677
[\!/] Claim they are cosplaying foreigners, from Canada

Fufufufu.
>> No. 71679
[x] Take only Meiling and Hina.
[x] Try to find something to keep the others distracted.
[x] Leave Ran in charge.

Do not want to burn down the town (yet). At the very least, we need to find enough clothes for Utsuho and Cirno to cosplay as angels and Suika to cosplay as a reindeer.
>> No. 71680
{X} Take only Meiling and Hina.
{X} Try to find something to keep the others distracted.
{X} Leave Ran in charge.
>> No. 71682
[ ] Take hina and Meiling in the front door, inquire about some. . . 'special' customers.
[ ] Try to find a back entrance if the shop owner agrees to help some 'special' customers.
>> No. 71684
File 122944559782.jpg - (50.89KB , 640x719 , Canada.jpg ) [iqdb]
71684
>>71677
[X] Take hina and Meiling in the front door, inquire about some. . . 'special' customers.
[X] Try to find a back entrance if the shop owner agrees to help some 'special' customers.

While shopping, buy some console unless there's already one in the house. Would keep Cirno and Utsuho happy, at least for a while.
...But then you have a problem of them not doing anything but playing games.
>> No. 71685
[X] Take hina and Meiling in the front door, inquire about some. . . 'special' customers.
[X] Try to find a back entrance (loading dock?) if the shop owner agrees to help some 'special' customers.
>> No. 71686
[X] Take hina and Meiling in the front door, inquire about some. . . 'special' customers.
[X] Try to find a back entrance if the shop owner agrees to help some 'special' customers.

Leaving Cirno and Utsuho alone for any period of time out here seems like a disaster waiting to happen, but hopefully Ran being in a bad mood might prevent them from doing anything too bad. Hopefully.
>> No. 71687
>>71568
Ow.
>> No. 71689
[ ] Claim they're all cosplayers.


Pfft, reasonable and safe options be damned.

Even if you leave Ran in charge, do you really think it's a good idea to leave the rest of them in a cramped car while you go shopping with the other two? If they don't cause trouble while waiting they'll resent being left behind, this would be a good chance to expose them to the kind of attention they'd be subjected to so they know how to react.

Anything goes wrong, just tell them how to avoid that in future.


Come on, didn't you guys ever watch the magic school bus? It's time to take chances, make mistakes and get messy!
>> No. 71690
[X] Claim they're all cosplayers.
>> No. 71692
[x] Claim they're all cosplayers.
[x] explain what cosplay is to small town folt: they are dressing up as their favorite video game characters (yeah, this one breaks my head) and baggage lost their normal clothes.
[x] no pants
>> No. 71694
[x] Go in with style. Put on your sunglasses, whip out your cellphone, and fake being the manager of a new and upcoming rock group.
[x] These girls are the band members, and they're getting some normal clothes before going to their next performance.
>> No. 71695
[X] Claim they're all cosplayers.
Fine, you sold me Scorn, highway to hilarity it is. Let's get a crackin'.
>> No. 71696
[x] Claim they are all foreign pop idols from a new and relatively unknown band trying to become popular in Japan, but don't have a strong Tokyo fan base yet and so are trying to visit smaller cities to gain support. You are their manager and last night after a show all their personal clothes were found ruined. So they are stuck in their stage costumes and really need some new casual clothes.

What could go wrong? Besides, don't leave your pets in the car, Anon! Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Besides, half of the group is less wild, so have them use the buddy system to balance it. Then it really WILL be like camp.

[x] Have them use the buddy system.
>> No. 71697
[ ] Claim they're all cosplayers.
>> No. 71698
>>71696
Best write-in ever. Only problem is that people might want us to play some music and the most they can make are really loud explosions.

[x] Claim they are all foreign pop idols from a new and relatively unknown band trying to become popular in Japan, but don't have a strong Tokyo fan base yet and so are trying to visit smaller cities to gain support. You are their manager and last night after a show all their personal clothes were found ruined. So they are stuck in their stage costumes and really need some new casual clothes.
>> No. 71700
"What, the tails? They're just a bunch of cosplayers, don't mind them. You know, cosplayers, the kind of people who would go out in public in unusual costumes. Now, do you have anything that could cover up these costumes? No, they can't just take them off, don't ask."

I don't think the cosplayer angle is going to work.
>> No. 71702
[X] Claim they are all foreign pop idols from a new and relatively unknown band trying to become popular in Japan, but don't have a strong Tokyo fan base yet and so are trying to visit smaller cities to gain support. You are their manager and last night after a show all their personal clothes were found ruined. So they are stuck in their stage costumes and really need some new casual clothes.
This is very silly!
>> No. 71703
[ ] Claim they're all cosplayers.
>> No. 71707
>>71696
>[x] Have them use the buddy system.
OH LAWD

>>71698
Heavy Metal, do you know it? Hell, we could even be a new genre for all anybody gives a damn.
>> No. 71710
>>71700
Pfft, we'll claim we're using casual clothes in a few photo shoots but we need the defining features of the costume like the wings etc.

Inb4 the girls form a real band and become actual pop idols.
>> No. 71711
>Come on, didn't you guys ever watch the magic school bus? It's time to take chances, make mistakes and get messy!

Ms. Frizzle = Yukari
GODDAMNIT

[X] Claim they are all foreign pop idols from a new and relatively unknown band trying to become popular in Japan, but don't have a strong Tokyo fan base yet and so are trying to visit smaller cities to gain support. You are their manager and last night after a show all their personal clothes were found ruined. So they are stuck in their stage costumes and really need some new casual clothes.

Idolm@ster route, go!
>> No. 71713
>Ms. Frizzle = Yukari

that was a mental image I didn't need
>> No. 71714
>>71713

think about it, she takes a gaggle of kids on weird adventures through time, space, and demesions.

trust me, I had that reaction when someone did this to me.
>> No. 71720
>Claim they are all foreign pop idols from a new and relatively unknown band trying to become popular in Japan, but don't have a strong Tokyo fan base yet and so are trying to visit smaller cities to gain support. You are their manager and last night after a show all their personal clothes were found ruined. So they are stuck in their stage costumes and really need some new casual clothes.

...And watch Suika "I cannot tell a lie" Ibuki shoot this down almost instantly.
>> No. 71722
>>71720
Nah it will be fine. Watch.

<Store Owner> Pop idols dressed as folklore charcters, eh? What with the girl with horns? She supposed to be some oni or something?"
<Suika> Eh? I AM an oni.
<Store Owner> Heh, thats cute.

And I doubt it will even come to that.
>> No. 71725
>>71722

"Ha! Ha! That's rich! This girl says she really is an oni! Hey oni girl, how about you break this table in half with your great oni strength?!"

This is going to be our freezer scene. I can see it.
>> No. 71745
[X] Claim they are all foreign pop idols from a new and relatively unknown band trying to become popular in Japan, but don't have a strong Tokyo fan base yet and so are trying to visit smaller cities to gain support. You are their manager and last night after a show all their personal clothes were found ruined. So they are stuck in their stage costumes and really need some new casual clothes.
>> No. 71746
>>71745
waaaay to elaboate and overcomplicated.

[X] if anyone asks, point to them and say "Teenagers."
>> No. 71747
Seems to be a tie between horribly over-complex and elaborate plan and going in the back door.

I think it's obvious which one i'm gonna come down with - hooray for horribly complex and over elaborate plans!
>> No. 71761
[x] >>71746

>>71725
We can just say she was trained from a young age, and this particular skill of hers is why she's dressed as an oni.
>> No. 71779
>>71746
cirno - ok
utsuho - ok
suika - ok
meiling - won't work, but won't much attract attention, so irrelevant anyway.
hina - won't work, but won't much attract attention, so irrelevant anyway.

ran - PROBLEM
>> No. 71780
>>71779
>ran - Mid-life crisis
>> No. 71782
Hmm, then again, we could always go for the straight route and say they're youkai from a pocket dimension. Everybody will probably just laugh and think they're cosplayers and we're making a joke. Refuge in audacity and all that. As long as the girls don't actually use their powers it should pass with flying colours.
>> No. 71784
>>71711
>Yukari=Ms.Frizzle
OH SHI-
I WISH TO UNSEE THIS, IT IS TOO TRUE

Also, updates, where?
>> No. 71811
File 122959204977.jpg - (231.01KB , 750x563 , NotsomadRan.jpg ) [iqdb]
71811
Yes, a cunning plan. Cunning like a cunning fox which had graduated from oxford university of cunning as a professor of cunning. There was nothing, nothing that could go wrong with this plan in the slightest.

“Listen up everyone,” You begin, “If anyone asks or comments on how you look, you're a foreign costume band looking to make a name for yourselves here. Your clothing got wrecked while you were performing last night and this is all you have to wear until you buy some new clothes.”

The girls look at you blankly, even Ran appears to be giving you a 'are you serious?' look of disbelief. “That's your plan for not drawing attention.” She states, her voice flat, “That... I don't think I even possess the required vocabulary to properly express how stupid that plan is.” She glances behind her, at the girls in the back seats, “Even Cirno could come up with a better plan than that.” She adds, only to receive an unhappy glare from the girl at the implication of being called an idiot.

“I don't lie.” Suika adds, nodding seriously. “Oni hate liars, so I hate them too.”

You sigh, “You don't have to,” you point out, “Unless someone asks all you have to do is stay quiet. Hopefully not many people will care anyway, this country is pretty famous worldwide for weird as hell stuff like people in costume and the like.” Shrugging you glance at Utsuho and Hina, “As long as you don't do anything a costume can't - like flap your wings or fly - we should be able to just walk straight over to the store with no trouble.” Okay, being allowed into the store might be trickier depending on how anal-retentive the staff were, but if you maintained the idea of the girls being relatively famous - and rich - outside the country, then they shouldn't ask too many questions.

Actually... speaking of money... How were you supposed to afford this sort of thing anyway? You were fairly sure you had enough credit to be able to pay for some simple clothes but... A quick glance out of the car windows soon revealed a bank a short distance away - you could probably use a cash point there to just check your accounts before you started dipping into your credit card. “Everyone wait here for a few minutes,” You say, “Just sit tight and stay quiet while I...” You flounder for a moment, not sure if any of the girls would understand what you were going to do. Ran, you suspected, might but the understanding of the others was doubtful at best. “I'm just going to fetch some money.” you say at last, hoping the girls at least understood the concept of banks - the banking system had been around for centuries, right? Thankfully most of the girls nod in understanding - including Cirno but excluding Utsuho who merely looks confused.

Hoping the girls will be okay for the next five or ten minutes you make a quick dash to the bank you saw and, after a few moments searching zero in on a vacant cash point. Your card, a little purple and gold thing, slips in quickly and soon you're tapping in your pass number and heading to check the balance of your accou...

You freeze and state at the screen. This wasn't the amount of money you had in there yesterday. Not by any stretch of the imagination. For a start the value was too big - several zeros worth of too big in fact. More than a few zeros greater than what your entire yearly salary was at your last place of employment if you wanted to be comparative about it. Wow. Just, wow.

Wandering back to your car in a slight daze you find you're glad to discover it still in one intact piece. “Come on,” You murmur, opening one of the back doors for the girls to scramble out of. “I think we have everything we need to get this task over with,”

“Er,” Hina looks at you curiously, “Are you alright? You seem somewhat flushed.”

“Ah, oh, no,” you respond, “Just... had a surprise is all. A nice one I hasten to add, but it was big enough to affect me I guess.” Already you could see people passing by sending odd looks over at your little group, though they all look away when you look at them looking at the girls. It sort of irritates you how people do that sort of thing, stare at anything they think is odd, strange or different then have the gall to act as if they hadn't the moment they were caught. The girls, for the most part, don't notice - or at least if they did they make no particular reactions to the gawping. As you lead them through the main street to where you had seen a clothes store on the drive in, you idly listen to the muttered questions the girls pass between themselves. From this you start to see what the girls are lacking in terms of understanding modern life - you'd really need to assess them all properly in different subjects if you wanted a better idea but for now it let you make a few guesses. Cirno seemed to be right on the low end of the spectrum of understanding, while Ran sat firmly at the top. Meiling, while a considerable distance below Ran, seemed to be the next most knowledgeable while Utsuho only barely seemed to rank above Cirno. The final two girls seemed similar, on the low end of the spectrum for the most part though.

Of course, this was all assuming they weren't hiding anything. Cirno and Meiling in particular struck you as... perhaps knowing something you didn't? It wasn't anything definite, but the two of them occasionally had moments where they seemed almost about to react to something said to or seen by them - then they would simply stop dead and go back to looking as if they had no idea. Utsuho occasionally did this too, and Suika even less. Only Hina didn't seem to be letting on that she knew any more than what you had expected, but then that could have either been a sign she knew little or a sign that she was simply better at hiding it than the others. Ran, however, seemed to take some delight in speaking about this or that - along with occasional insults about Yukari, shrine maidens and once or twice yourself.

Well, whatever. It's not like you could seriously expect everyone to fall at your feet from just meeting you after all. That was the kind of thing that only happened in stories.
>> No. 71812
File 122959208670.jpg - (499.79KB , 1000x724 , Renko wants YOU.jpg ) [iqdb]
71812
The store, seeming to be an independent brand rather than part of a chain, was relatively large. Not huge, but large enough that if someone went from one side of the room to another you'd have to shout to make yourself heard. Every which way were rack upon rack of clothing - mostly female, though you noted a small men's section off to one side - and just by the door a mid-sized counter with two checkout machines atop it. Behind one of them was a young brown-haired woman who seemed to be filling out a puzzle in a magazine. She looks up at your group as you enter, then looks back down at her work for several seconds before looking back up again in surprise.

“Eh?” She goes, “What the heck is this? Cosplay convention?” She eyes up the girls behind you critically, “If any of you are here to cause trouble...”

“Cosplay band actually,” You step in, cutting her off. “They're from out of the country and trying to make a name for themselves here. We flew in last night and did a gig overnight, but there was some trouble at the hotel and...” You shrug, “Well, long story short - the girls got left with only the clothes, or rather costumes, on their backs - so they're desperately in need for a new wardrobe each.” You pull out your card and place it on the counter in front of her. “We can afford it,” you say with conviction, “And can even throw in something extra for the trouble.”

The woman's eyes light up, “Seriously?” She asks, shoving her magazine to one side. You nod and she grins, obviously thinking of the sheer intake such a massive sale was going to generate. As she rises from her slouch you notice her name tag, and the little 'manager' written underneath it. Renko... Renko... The name seems so familiar to you, but you can't quite place it at the moment - and you don't spend much time trying as you knew the girls were bound to be asking awkward questions about modern clothing you were sure to have to answer for them. “Do they have any preferences or requirements?” The girl asks, stepping out from behind her counter.

“Uh... I don't think so,” you reply, “But they're not, ah, local... so I doubt they're up to date with the fashion here... I think, I'm not sure.”

“That would be because you're a man,” The woman, Renko, replies. “Men have no sense of fashion most of the time, it's just shirt and trousers and everything is okay to them.” She sighs and heads off into the maze of clothing racks. “Well, if they want any tips or advice they can ask me anything - but, uh, they're free to browse - just as long as they don't damage anything with those costumes of theirs.” You note her gaze rest upon Cirno's wings and Suika's horns. “Yeah.”

“Well, you heard the lady.” You tell the assembled girls in a muted voice so Renko can't hear, “Go on, look around, pick out anything you like - I can cover it all since, I guess, I've been given money for stuff like this. If you have any questions just ask me... or her I guess, just don't mention anything about what you are or where you come from.”

As you watch the girls wander off and mill about the store, with Renko popping up next to each one now and then to hold up an item in offer, you vaguely wonder what to do while you wait.


[ ] What to do while women shop, the eternal male question. (Write in)
>> No. 71813
[x] Let your imagination run wild on what each of them would look like in revealing lingerie and bathing suits
>> No. 71815
[X] Look around while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Think about them in revealing lin-NO! BAD! STOP! DOWN BOY!

[X] Continue browsing while trying desperately not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Realize you're suddenly in the lingerie and swimwear sections while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Continue trying not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits; fail miserably.
>> No. 71817
[X] Look around while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Think about them in revealing lin-NO! BAD! STOP! DOWN BOY!

[X] Continue browsing while trying desperately not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Realize you're suddenly in the lingerie and swimwear sections while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Continue trying not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits; fail miserably.

Hell yeah, a nice and interesting option! I don't care if it was a joke, this write in was made for me!
>> No. 71818
[\!/] Go talk to Renko. You recognize her from somewhere.

SUPPATENKORENKO
>> No. 71819
[x] Go talk to Renko. You recognize her from somewhere.
>> No. 71821
Renko is too busy helping the girls to talk.

[X] Think about them in revealing lin-NO! BAD! STOP! DOWN BOY!
[x] Go outside for a smoke.

I don't know why, but I picture Shiki as a smoker.
>> No. 71822
I was originally going to vote to talk to Renko, but then as the others have said, she is busy helping them pick out outfits. We can talk to her later once things wind down, but if we talk to her now, it'll only make things take a lot longer than they should.

Therefore, revealing lingerie/swimsuits option go and then another anon crafted it to be even better than I had made it so huzzah.
>> No. 71823
[X] Look around while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.
[X] Think about them in revealing lin-NO! BAD! STOP! DOWN BOY!
[X] Continue browsing while trying desperately not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.
[X] Realize you're suddenly in the lingerie and swimwear sections while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.
[X] Continue trying not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits; fail miserably.
Tee-hee.
>> No. 71824
[X] Look around while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.
[X] Think about them in revealing lin-NO! BAD! STOP! DOWN BOY!
[X] Continue browsing while trying desperately not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.
[X] Realize you're suddenly in the lingerie and swimwear sections while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.
[X] Continue trying not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits; fail miserably

You know, I don't remember much how the first Ryogi was like (need to re-read, but lazyness is cool), but I have the ffeling I like him more than this one.
>> No. 71828
[x] Hey the goverment is paying, atleast look for a nice T-shirt.
>>71824
He didn't got that much character development time, thats all
>> No. 71829
[x] Go look in the men's section for some clothes for yourself. No reason not to look good too.
[x] Discretely mention to Renko that if she adds some nice lingerie to their pile during checkout, you'll include a special bonus.

Manager-san~ I'm ready for my photoshoot~
>> No. 71830
[x] try to make sure suika and cirno don't damage anything
[x]quell arguments and answer questions
[x]recommend against pants.
>> No. 71831
>>71828
>[x] Hey Yukari is paying, atleast look for a nice T-shirt.
Fixed. Wrong playthrough.
>> No. 71843
It's a good thing this writein comes when there's no Satori around.
>> No. 71847
>Cunning like a cunning fox which had graduated from oxford university of cunning as a professor of cunning.

Nice.
>> No. 71848
>>71843

Are you joking? It would be better with Satori around.

Plus, I'm sure she'd understand, given that she's used to seeing into peoples hearts. Hell, she might appreciate it - most people seem to be afraid of her, not attracted to her.
>> No. 71849
[X] Look around while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.
[X] Think about them in revealing lin-NO! BAD! STOP! DOWN BOY!
[X] Continue browsing while trying desperately not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.
[X] Realize you're suddenly in the lingerie and swimwear sections while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.
[X] Continue trying not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits; fail miserably
>> No. 71850
>>71847

I also tittered
>> No. 71853
[X] Try on some of the skirts you were dying to get.
>> No. 71854
[x] Go get yourself a newspaper, a churro, and a cup of coffee.
[x] Quietly read and enjoy lunch while they're busy shopping.
>> No. 71865
File 122964118049.png - (157.24KB , 364x621 , 2c42c24cffde3563935dbe03a9d3f2b51d42f23c.png ) [iqdb]
71865
>>71853
?
>> No. 71866
File 122964137035.jpg - (91.30KB , 554x600 , 1206486832453.jpg ) [iqdb]
71866
>>71865
I like where this is going....
>> No. 71874
[X] Look around while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Think about them in revealing lin-NO! BAD! STOP! DOWN BOY!

[X] Continue browsing while trying desperately not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Realize you're suddenly in the lingerie and swimwear sections while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Continue trying not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits; fail miserably.

{X} You have lots of money in your bank account, look for a sports car dealership.

{X} Buy sports car.

[x] Go get yourself a newspaper, a churro, and a cup of coffee.
>> No. 71875
[X] Look around while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Think about them in revealing lin-NO! BAD! STOP! DOWN BOY!

[X] Continue browsing while trying desperately not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Realize you're suddenly in the lingerie and swimwear sections while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Continue trying not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits; fail miserably.

{X} You have lots of money in your bank account, look for a sports car dealership.

{X} Buy sports car.

[x] Go get yourself a newspaper, a churro, and a cup of coffee.
>> No. 71876
File 122964979094.jpg - (337.19KB , 565x800 , f229e396473322dd7129a7e983bccf94.jpg ) [iqdb]
71876
[X] Look around while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Think about them in revealing lin-NO! BAD! STOP! DOWN BOY!

[X] Continue browsing while trying desperately not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Realize you're suddenly in the lingerie and swimwear sections while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Continue trying not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits; fail miserably.

{X} You have lots of money in your bank account, look for a sports car dealership.

{X} Buy sports car.

[x] Go get yourself a newspaper, a churro, and a cup of coffee.
>> No. 71880
>>71879
Password's not working, guess we're going to have to ignore these:
>>71875
>>71874
>> No. 71898
[ ] Take money and buy illegal drugs. Lots of drugs. More drugs than you can imagine. After that buy more. Get the girls addicted to said drugs, and make them your slaves to create a perfect harem. Teach them about the world in their lucid states, rewarding them with a quick fix as they learn.
>> No. 71900
File 122967394073.png - (231.74KB , 512x384 , vlcsnap-9768421.png ) [iqdb]
71900
>>71854
Try the churros.
>> No. 71901
>>71900
ten thousand points to Trollandor for a Clone High reference.
>> No. 71907
[X] Look around while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.
[X] Think about them in revealing lin-NO! BAD! STOP! DOWN BOY!
[X] Continue browsing while trying desperately not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.
[X] Realize you're suddenly in the lingerie and swimwear sections while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.
[X] Continue trying not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits; fail miserably.

[x] Get something for yourself. Can't hurt to have something to look snappy in.
>> No. 71913
[x] Take money and buy illegal drugs. Lots of drugs. More drugs than you can imagine. After that buy more. Get the girls addicted to said drugs, and make them your slaves to create a perfect harem. Teach them about the world in their lucid states, rewarding them with a quick fix as they learn.

I'm going to back Doujin for the hell of it.
>> No. 71914
[x] Take money and buy illegal drugs. Lots of drugs. More drugs than you can imagine. After that buy more. Get the girls addicted to said drugs, and make them your slaves to create a perfect harem. Teach them about the world in their lucid states, rewarding them with a quick fix as they learn.

Sure, why not.
>> No. 71915
You know, we could have probably just played it straight with everyone but Ran. Ran's growl trumps everything else, though, so maybe she could intimidate off the questions.

We say Suika is an oni, Suika says Suika is an oni, everyone else just says "Such a cute kid."

Ditto, for Cirno, though we'd probably have to play cover-up a bit more. As for the wings, we can just say "You're just seeing things."

Utsuho ... uhm, let's see. "Walking cast," "feather stole," "it's a designer shirt."

Meiling and Hina would be okay, as long as the latter didn't start floating as of a sudden.

Oh, and is Cirno still wearing her 9-squad garb or did she settle on the usual blue dress?
>> No. 71916
[X] Look around while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Think about them in revealing lin-NO! BAD! STOP! DOWN BOY!

[X] Continue browsing while trying desperately not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Realize you're suddenly in the lingerie and swimwear sections while not thinking of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits.

[X] Continue trying not to think of them in revealing lingerie and bathing suits; fail miserably.
>> No. 71920
Lingerie option won.
Writings~ (or rather, have been writing since it became runaway winner)
>> No. 71922
File 122972771338.jpg - (190.35KB , 600x800 , panitesRan.jpg ) [iqdb]
71922
You watch for a few moments as the girls mill about before making a vague move in the direction of the menswear. Naturally to get there you would have to traverse miles upon miles (or so it seemed) full of racks covered in various articles of womens clothing - a daunting prospect at best. As you set off on this perilous and potentially highly embarrassing journey you risk a glance back, only to see Renko holding up a low cut nightgown for Hina's inspection. Immediately your mind conjured up a mental image of her wearing the thing - frankly it would be leaning towards scandalous no matter who it was on, but from what you had seen of Hina in her dress you had a fair indication that the woman had the assets to show off properly.

And in a nightgown like that...

You shake your head, mercilessly crushing the thoughts trying to invade your consciousness. Living with several woman - four of which were easily old and well built enough for your tastes, and the other two being... somewhat young looking but potentially older than you - was going to be trouble enough already. You really, really didn't need to be adding in the additional trouble of fantasizing about them, well, not yet anyway. Plus there was the fact that they were, technically, inhuman monsters to be careful of. Although they looked like normal females you were, mostly due to Utsuho and Cirno's wings as well as Suika's horns, particularly aware that the normal rules governing human women might not actually apply to them. Hell, for all you knew they could probably suck out your soul through your... or wait, was that succubi? Though you remembered your grandfather lecturing you for hours on this sort of subject the vast majority of that information was a jumbled blur in your mind now and therefore not of much real use.

Hormones now under control due thanks to the weight of logic and worry you had used to squash them, you continue wandering through the store. Still, duty eventually makes you look around to make sure the girls are fine. Cirno seems to be vaguely wandering from rack to rack, picking at articles of clothing before letting them drop back into place. Fortunately Ran is near her and you can see the two occasionally exchange some quiet words - though it seems that it's mostly Ran doing the talking, probably just keeping her from causing trouble you think. Suika is... You look around frantically for a few moments, not seeing her at all until your eyes manage to pick the end of one of her horns sticking out from behind a rack full of jackets - you can't tell quite what she's doing back there, but you hope it isn't drinking. A loud rustling from two of the changing rooms nearby reveals the positions of Hina and Meiling, obviously trying on... trying... on...

Your mind shuts down for a moment as your hormones fight back full force, inspired largely by the sight of a blushing Meiling stepping out of her changing room wearing a dress that was more than slightly form-fitting. Had it been any tighter, you thought, then it would have to be reclassified from 'clothing' to 'skin' as even from here you could practically see every line of the underwear she had on underneath it. Renko, however, was looking on and clapping her hands before she started saying something to the red-faced woman. Somehow, feeling that you would be in trouble if caught staring, you manage to pull your gaze away from the sight and duck behind a large pillar from which several hangers carrying sweaters hang. The pillar and clothing serve to both block your view of the scene and block everyones view of you for a moment as you did your best to exert iron-fisted control over your mind and body. A soul of ice! A heart of stone! Nothing would sway you from your purity!

... Except perhaps the sight of Ran holding up a pair of lacy underthings she had evidently picked up for Renko to inspect while Cirno tried on a variety of jackets. This was a sight you caught a glimpse of, thanks primarily to sheer dumb luck, in a nearby mirror that reflected the whole scene perfectly. You curse under your breath as your soul of ice melts like a snowball in a furnace and your heart of stone is reduced to sand under the assault of your own desires. You also reflected, for the briefest of moments, that your control was pretty damn pathetic...

Then you set about to imagining Ran in the underwear she had been inquiring about and discovered that, frankly, screw control - this was so much better. You thought about Hina and the nightgown she had been looking at, focusing on how in the right light the thing would be translucent, the curving shape of her body etched in shadow on the cloth... You also considered the tight-as-hell dress Meiling had tried on and dwelled upon how it would look should she forgo the underwear she had worn during her try-out...

“Eeeeh?” You damn near jumped out of your own skin at the sudden noise of Suika speaking out from, literally, right beside you. “Thinking of something fun are ya?” She asks, giving you a lurid look, “Heheheh, I bet you are.”

“Wh-what!?” Your hands come up in warding gestures, “Nothing of the sort!” You declare, only to see Suika glance down, then back up at you.

“Pfff, yeah right.” She snorts, “Pretty sure that says otherwise, y'know?” Your head snaps downwards and you groan in dismay at the obvious bulge in your trousers, the final, convicting, evidence that you had absolutely no goddamn control over your own body. “Eh, I ain't gonna hold it against ya,” Suika adds with a shrug of her shoulders, “We Oni know all about this kind of thing, it's pretty fun to watch but more fun to take part in...” She pauses and frowns, “... So everyone used to tell me anyway. I was always too young to join in back then.”

“You used to watch... er...” You trail off and shake your head before trying again, “You used to, um, watch - while you were a kid?” The idea was pretty disturbing actually, letting a child watch that sort of thing at any age was generally seen as a moral no-no. “Why were you even allowed to do that?”

Suika smirks, “'s an Oni thing,” she states, “You can't stop an Oni from spying on something if they want to, so everyone learned not to bother trying. It was a waste of effort trying to stop the unstoppable basically...” Looking up at you she narrows her eyes slightly, then laughs. “Ooooh, I getcha.” she drawls, “You're thinking I was too young to know about that stuff, huh?” You nod, a little taken aback by the frankness of this person who looks like a child. “Feh, just 'cuz I was young by Oni standards, doesn't mean I was by human ones y'know.” She frowns slightly, “Technically still am... an Oni kid I mean, never went through the comin' of age ceremonies 'n stuff.”

Before you get a chance to as her what she means by that the girl moves, scooting down to the end of the aisle and all but bumping into Ran, who had been about to come around the corner. “You take care of that 'fore it becomes a problem, yeah?” Suika calls back, and you wince slightly as it's obvious what she was referring to. Still, you're grateful to the girl for just saving you from a potentially embarrassing encounter... well, more embarrassing than the one you just had with the Oni anyway. Several deep breaths and a barely whispered mantra - as well as thinking hard about some particularly un-appealing things - and your were more or less back to normal... perhaps more than a little hot under the collar, but nothing that couldn't be hidden anymore.

Maybe, just maybe, if you went and talked with one of the girls you could keep your mind off of things. On the other hand maybe you would end up making things worse - either way you had to do something before your body started playing games of it's own again.


[ ] Go talk to a girl (Pick one)
[ ] Shop for yourself.
[ ] Leave the store
[ ] Something else.


Not quite what the vote said, i'll admit, but once i started writing this practically wrote itself without me - it should carry the same intent as the vote well enough though.
>> No. 71923
[X] Wait outside and let off the steam, you need to calm the fuck down already. Distract yourself by planning ahead on what to do next.
>> No. 71924
>>71922
Don't worry, this was more entertaining than following the write-in would be. Just don't make a habit of it, yeah?
[X] Go outside for a smoke.
>> No. 71925
[P] Shop for yourself.

A man ought to be well dressed, especially when he's living with a host of ladies. Plus, I'm interested to see if Renko will insinuate herself into our process of choosing outfits, and if any shenanigans occur.

On the other hand, Suika may have been right - going and taking care of that before it becomes a problem may be a wise idea.
>> No. 71926
>>71924
Well, i'll always try to follow the intent of the write-ins at least. But i know that sometimes the actual content is either a bit too silly or simply doesn't work quite well enough to be interesting. (I also kind of want to avoid the generic harem-VN cliches if i can, so expect write-ins which focus on them to be taken slightly different)

Though, the urge to have suika wear a pair of panties on her head was pretty large...
>> No. 71929
[x] Shop for yourself.

Turn your thoughts to half naked men instead as you are shopping the male section. That will be sure to cool you off. Besides, we need awesome clothes.


Heh Suika, you are so great. But we have a horn too
>> No. 71931
[x] Shop for yourself.
>> No. 71946
File 122974236080.jpg - (135.40KB , 529x591 , 1228608692529.jpg ) [iqdb]
71946
[\!/] Shop for yourself.

Rika's Shiki's horn.
>> No. 71947
[ ] Shop for yourself.
"unlimited" cash, and with a houseful of ladies to impress, we better not be wearing our jeans with holes and stains all the time.

>>71926
This is our story. Yours, mine, and everyone else here's. you own part of it, too. Most importantly, you're the writer. if it's not fun for you, it's not fun for anyone.
>> No. 71955
[Z] Shop for yourself. Black leather jacket is a must. +2 to AC.
>> No. 71958
>>71955
doesn't help much when we're facing a DC 113 danmaku attack.
>> No. 71960
>>71955
The Leather Jacket has 8 AC.
>> No. 71963
>>71960
I don't know what rulebook you are using, but I like it. way better than D20 modern.
>> No. 71967
>>71955 ... >>71963
silly D&D players. A leather jacket has 2 DR
>> No. 71969
>>71967
Either way, we should get one.
>> No. 72039
[x] Go outside for a smoke

Because this whole situation is bizarre and stressful. Also, a large amount of money appeared in our account, we don't know where it came from, if they will be expecting it back, and how long it is supposed to last.

But I can see the prevailing vote, I'll just suggest that it be combined with

[ ] Shop for yourself.
[ ] Go talk to a girl (Renko)

for three reasons

1. I not sure about Shiki's taste in fashion. At least not as much as Renko is versed.
2. We may remember where we recognise Renko from.
3. We can fantasize about Renko in revealing lingerie (and not feel as weird because she is human).
>> No. 72074
[x] Shop for yourself.

Fuck you Renko for making assumptions on our sense of taste in clothing.
>> No. 72092
File 122989338827.png - (290.17KB , 580x650 , GENTLEMEN.png ) [iqdb]
72092
NO UPDATES
>> No. 72093
No, talking to the girls was a bad idea. The moment one of the mature ones so much as glanced in the direction of any clothing you found appealing... well, it'd be the whole embarrassing situation all over again. Perhaps you would have been okay talking to Cirno, or maybe Suika as it was harder for you to think of them in that way... though given how Suika had recently spoken to you there was... well, honestly, there was no way for you to know how you were supposed to think, not without more information at least.

For a moment you consider leaving the store for a few moments while the girls browsed. Maybe even have a smoke to calm your nerves. Though you weren't exactly a big smoker - having had to dissect the lungs of those who were had really put you off of that - you did turn to the occasional 'light' cigarette now and then when you got stressed. Low tar, low addictivity, next to no lung damage as long as you didn't chain-smoke... the things were miles ahead of the death sticks people used to smoke a few years ago and, sadly, a great many still smoked today. God, people were stupid sometimes, most would blindly choose to hurry along to an early grave than to even try and change themselves for the better. It was this thought that occupied you for several moments as, when you got down to it, you suspected that the stupidity of people was likely to be, by far, the biggest danger to the girls you could imagine.

Then again, given how the girls were monsters and gods, chances were that if push came to shove it wouldn't be them who would be running home crying. You on the other hand wouldn't fare half as well and if something prompted an armed response - or even just some nut with a gun - you really weren't sure what would happen. Actually... now that you thought about it, hadn't Yukari mentioned that there had been other places like Gensokyo around the world? Maybe it would pay off to keep an eye on international news reports and the like, in order to see how other countries were reacting to this sort of situation. Something to keep in mind at least.

Looking around you realize that you had been wandering while thinking and had, somehow, ended up in the mens section that had been your destination originally. Giving up on the idea of having a smoke for now, you set to generally browsing the racks and shelves full of mens clothing. You didn't really have any clear idea of what you wanted, but the looking and checking of items and prices generally worked to keep your mind occupied. Eventually your hands come across a black leather jacket decorated with a few gleaming studs here and there. Pulling it from the pile it had been partially hidden under you hold the article out in front of you and give it a good look. From there it looked pretty awesome, in a sort of retro post-apocalyptic way. A spark within you cried out at the idea of owning the item, this item of desire which no true man could possibly refuse...

“You'd look pretty stupid in that.” You jump at the voice, spinning around to find the store assistant standing close behind you. “At least if you tried wearing it over the stuff you have now anyway. You'd look like, what, 'Mad Max does Officework' or something like that.”

You frown at the woman, odd that a saleswoman - any saleswoman - would risk insulting a potential customer like that. “I wasn't really going to...” You begin, then pause and glance at the jacket. Why not? You normally wouldn't have bought something like this due to funding problems but with your bank balance the way it was... “Actually, yeah, I am going to get this.” You state with some conviction, “Maybe some jeans and a decent shirt too, because I'm not stupid enough to think about wearing it over my office clothes.”

The assistant simply smirks as you say that. “Maybe,” She replies in a familiar, slightly patronizing, manner that suddenly puts you on edge. Renko... Your brain works overtime to try and place the name with a memory of.... of...

“Oh god no.” You mutter, slapping one hand against your face. “No, just, no.”

“Aha!” The woman exclaims, assuming a triumphant pose. “You do remember me!” The girls around the store, at the sound of the assistant's declaration all seem to pause and look at the two of you.

“I remember a year of torment,” You mutter, “Forced to hike out into the middle of no-where, and made to produce hell only knows how many goddamn paper wards and charms.”

“Exercise and a fulfilling career in spiritual services!” The girl crows, “Helping the community and getting into shape all in one go!”

“Stuck in the gym locker overnight, several times, because you insisted I exorcise the equipment because you 'heard' a student died in there.” You growl, giving the girl your best glare of death.

“Putting spirits to rest,” She replies gaily, “increasing your courage and developing the soul of a man!”

Soul of a man? You grimace, she was really pushing it now... If only you could come up with something to put her in her place, some deathblow of a one-liner that would... would... Your grin inside as a perfect solution comes to mind. “Peeking on you and Mari during that 'purification' ritual you made me set up...” you say, doing your best not to sound amused.

“Embracing the joys of the feminine form! Admiring every curve and detai-” The woman pauses, then frowns. “Wait... You peeked on us!?” She yells, “How the hell could you do such a thing!? And what the hell is so... funny...” She trails off as you burst out laughing, then glares at you. “Sneaky bastard!” She declares, “You did that on purpose!”

“Of course I did,” You respond, staring at the woman as you calm down. “I still haven't entirely forgiven you and Mari for half the crap you put me through back then, Usami Renko.” Shrugging you step past the girl and head towards the counters, “But it's not like it was all bad back then,” you add, “You two weren't bad friends when you weren't coming up with weird-ass schemes and adventures... And some of them were kind of fun too I guess.”

“Please, they were all fun. You just weren't normal is all.” Renko states, striding past you so that she could ring up your purchases while the girls continued to browse.

“If your definition of 'not normal' happens to be 'sane' then yes,” You reply, “Yes I was. And I still am - though i've kind of been forced to rethink my position on that lately.” You add with a mutter as you hand your card over and complete the transaction to receive a bag filled with an awesome jacket and some things to go with it. “Look, uh,” you begin, feeling a little nervous, “We can catch up later if you want I guess, but I really need to get everyone some new clothes right now.”

“... I guess so.” Renko murmurs, before brightening up somewhat. “This would go a lot faster if you actually helped them though.”

“Fine,” you grumble, “I'll go deal with... uh...”


Pick 3:
[ ] Cirno
[ ] Ran
[ ] Meiling
[ ] Hina
[ ] Utsuho
[ ] Suika

(votes for each girl counted individually. Top 3 win)
Crappy post~ It started well but shit kept getting in the way every time i sat down to do the second half so i kinda sped it on when i got the chance. Apologies if it sucks some.
>> No. 72094
[X] Utsuho
[X] Meiling
[X] Hina
>> No. 72095
File 122989906219.jpg - (140.97KB , 850x1207 , 345daf5f2a51a0ef67486f78add2dfe0.jpg ) [iqdb]
72095
[\!/] Hina
[\!/] Cirno
[\!/] Meiling

In during Cirno only adds YWUiG's tie to her standard outfit.
>> No. 72096
[x] Suika
[x] Cirno
[x] Ran
>> No. 72098
[x] Hina
[x] Cirno
[x] Meiling
>> No. 72099
[X] Utsuho
Figure out how to deal with those wings and cannon.

[X] Meiling
We are buying her clothes. She'll love us long time and I just can't resist AD's moe Meiling.

[X] Hina
Cuz this is Hina Route so yeah.


Need to deal with Cirno's wings too, but whatever we can always melt them off.
>> No. 72100
[X] Meiling
[X] Hina

only two since it's a sum game
>> No. 72101
[ ] Cirno
[ ] Utsuho
[ ] Suika

The three that I think will need help the most...
>> No. 72103
>>72099

Just pointing out you don't need to do anything 'bout Utsuho's cannon since i gave her a way of hiding it already (check her intro) since i honestly couldn't imagine her being able to function normally in life with a frikking huge leg on her arm like that.
>> No. 72104
[x] Suika
[x] Cirno
[x] Utsuho

the three that I think will need the most help
>> No. 72105
[x] Utsuho
[x] Cirno
[x] Hina
>> No. 72108
[ ] Ran
[ ] Meiling
[ ] Hina
>> No. 72110
[x] Hina
Goddess moe. Probably will only need just to check up and ask if she's spotting anything she likes.
[x] Utsuho
How are we going to buy just one left shoe?
[x] Cirno
She might need help finding something to accommodate her wings. (Utsuho too, in that case.)

>>[] Ran
Now that I think of it, the others had even a few bags and things to bring with them. Ran was just suddenly dropped here without any accoutrements at all. We should ask her if she wants to do any more shopping to compensate for her lack of packing.
>> No. 72111
[ ] Ran
[ ] Meiling
[ ] Hina
>> No. 72115
[x] Suika
[x] Cirno
[x] Ran

Hina and Meiling don't have anything extra that would give them away as unnatural.
>> No. 72116
[X] Hina
Because Hina is loev.

[X] Utsuho
I don't know why, i just came to really like her.

[X] Suika
For the lulz
>> No. 72118
[X] ~Hina~
[X] ~Hina~
[X] ~Hina~
~Because~ ~spin~.
>> No. 72119
>>Utsuho:
>>How are we going to buy just one left shoe?

do what all one legged people do: buy the pair and only use one.

the real question is what kind of shoe we will need for her 'third leg'
>> No. 72122
[X] Meiling
[x] Suika
[x] Cirno
>> No. 72124
[x] Cirno
[x] Ran
[x] Hina
>> No. 72126
[x] Suika
[x] Cirno
[x] Utsuho
>> No. 72128
wow. this is all over the place.

BUT WE BOUGHT THE JACKET. FUCK YEAR.

[Z] Suika
[Z] Cirno
[Z] Utsuho
>> No. 72130
[x] Suika
[x] Meiling
[x] Utsuho
>> No. 72132
>>72093
[X] Suika
[X] Cirno
[X] Utsuho

The three that will pose the most problematic in terms of finding appropriate modern garb: Suika's horns, Cirno's and Utsuhos wings, and Utsuho's lead foot. I'm wondering if Cirno's wings are attached to her body or not, and Ryogi's reaction to Suika fading into a fine mist to get around pulling clothes down over her horns should be amusing.
>> No. 72138
>>72132
I wonder. If Suika can change size, Can we buy her doll clothes, and have her 'grow into them'?
Would they grow with her like her current clothes or would she rip out of them?
>> No. 72141
[ ] Meiling
[ ] Hina
[ ] Utsuho

I need moar Jewtusho, no one ever writes about that crazy Hebrew crow!
>> No. 72144
[X]Hina
[X]Utsuho
[X]Suika

No China, she wasn't even supposed to be chosen in the first place.
>> No. 72147
[X] Suika
[X] Cirno
[X] Utsuho

The three who we should really keep an eye on.
>> No. 72156
[x] Suika
[x] Meiling
[x] Utsuho
>> No. 72158
Calling, Cirno, Utsuho, Hina. Writing... whenever - between the site downtime and christmas i don't know how much time i'll have for a while.
>> No. 72466
Update?
>> No. 72503
File 123042207234.jpg - (53.00KB , 350x400 , 1197050656125.jpg ) [iqdb]
72503
no updates make baby tewi cry.

(not meant to push, just to bump the thread)
>> No. 72504
>>72503
But there's already a new thread over at >>72471.
>> No. 72505
>>72503

It's a new thread you silly goose.