[Return]
Archived thread

File 122892556921.jpg - (161.16KB , 1280x960 , 1201993025622.jpg ) [iqdb]
71250 No. 71250
And the story continues. But first, please choose few things.

-Summary of the first Arc-
[ ] The story
[ ] Characters

- Recollections of memorable events-
(Scenes are at the chronological order)
[ ] Going through the stuff
[ ] During a walk in the forest...
[ ] Practicing to fly and a talk
[ ] Home-made meal
[ ] Gazing at the moon
[ ] That time of the year
[ ] End of the party
Or...
[ ] View all
[ ] None of that, just start the story!

>> No. 71252
[X] View all then start the story.
WALLWALLWALLWALLWALLWALL!
>> No. 71253
[X] Viewall
>> No. 71254
[x] View all

I fell behind a long time ago and never caught up. A summary of all that's happened would help a lot.
>> No. 71255
[x] Practicing to fly and a talk
[x] Home-made meal
[x] Gazing at the moon
[x] That time of the year (kinda curious what this is)
>> No. 71256
[x] View all
A wall? Ha!

I want a monument!
>> No. 71257
>>71250
>[ ] That time of the year

Jesus christ, don't tell me you're going to write that after a--
>year
... oh. Year. Whew. You gave me a scare there, Vodka.
>> No. 71261
[x] View all

Let it block out the sun!
>> No. 71263
{~} View all
>> No. 71264
I'm nice. I'm going to give Vodka a writing break at the start of S2.

[x] The story
[x] Characters
[x] Practicing to fly and a talk
[x] Gazing at the moon
[x] End of the party
>> No. 71266
[x] View all
>> No. 71267
[ ] View all

This wall will pierce the heavens.
>> No. 71269
[ ] View all
>> No. 71273
[ ] View all

I'd suggest throwing in a few cosmetic choices there Vodka, nothing big or meaningful but a little something to help break it up into more manageable chunks.
>> No. 71277
[9] View all

Hope that includes the recap, I missed a few parts of the first story arc.
>> No. 71278
[ODIN] View all

Will this be the great wall?
>> No. 71281
really, this shouldn't have been unexpected with choices like that.
>> No. 71284
-Summary of the first Arc-
[X] The story
[X] Characters

- Recollections of memorable events-
(Scenes are at the chronological order)
[X] Going through the stuff
[X] During a walk in the forest...
[X] Practicing to fly and a talk
[X] Home-made meal
[X] Gazing at the moon
[X] That time of the year
[X] End of the party

[X] View all
[X] None of that, just start the story!

Xs go in every box!

Fuck a wall. Build a house.
>> No. 71285
>>71284
You forgot [x]-Press Select for ATE-
>> No. 71300
Yes Vodka! Write everything! It will be glorious!
>> No. 71317
-Summary of the first Arc-
The story

The story starts when a somewhat confused (and not so sober) girl is transported to Yukari's home in Mayohiga, only to give her wallet containing 10,000 yen, and to wish her luck before then transporting her to Hakurei shrine. There the girl meets, befriends, and proceeds to drink with an oni named Suika Ibuki; Mima, a ghost, and tengu reporter Aya Shameimaru. On a whim, she introduces herself to them as "Adahn." Afterward, she asks Aya to give her a lift to somewhere she can stay, but not before receiving the favor of Reimu Hakurei, the shrine maiden, by donating 4,500 yen to the shrine.
The newly-named Adahn explains her circumstances to Aya, who wants to take her to the human village. Adahn says she'd rather go to her place. For one reason or another, Aya agrees to this, and flies the both of them to her house located on a mountain. After arriving, Adahn takes a bath, and meets there one Momizi Inubashiri. The wolf tengu at first seems quite aggressive, but an explanation is given, and Momizi calms down. The two of them get rather close during bath, and... hmm...
No, there wasn't anything else there, right? Yeah. After cleaning herself off, and eating a good meal, Adahn suddenly has the urge to look at herself in a mirror. She seems to calm down almost immediately after seeing her reflection... and then collapses. She must've been pretty tired, huh?
The dream she has that night involves a snowy field, a girl, and a scarlet mansion. It's all rather weird, and at the end, the girl asks if they will meet again. This concludes the first day.

Adahn wakes up to find herself in a bed, wearing pajamas. She goes out of her room, and sneaks a peek into one of the other rooms. There she sees Momizi, still sleeping and rolling around in her bed. She continues to watch her for a while. Aya comes in a little while after to wake Momizi up, and sees Adahn, and talks to her for a bit, and then she takes Adahn downstairs to breakfast.
The rest of the morning passes peacefully. After Momizi wakes up, Aya suggests she to take day off from work. Momizi agrees, and after Aya leaves, suggests to Adahn that she come along with her to visit to her friend's place. Adahn agrees, and after getting dressed, they walk to house of Nitori Kawashiro, Momizi's kappa friend. There, the two friends start a game of Dai-shogi, while Adahn looks around the house. She meets another girl, Chiyuri, who asks her to get some things from a nearby shop. Adahn agrees, and asks Momizi if she could fly her there. They take off, with Nitori tagging along.
Upon arriving, the first thing they notice is a girl dressed like a witch flying out of there, who tries to cast some kind of spell in the store's direction. Adahn tackles her to the ground, and after the situation calms down, she hands the store owner the list of items that Chiyuri gave her. The owner, Rinnosuke Morichika, says that she can choose something in his shop for free, by way thanks for saving his shop from the witch-girl, Marisa Kirisame. After careful consideration, Adahn selects a Scottish claymore. Rinnosuke tells her that there is a reason nobody has bought it, but won't say what it is.
With the matter at the shop settled, the trio go back to Nitori's house, where Chiyuri 'rewards' Adahn by suddenly taking a blood sample from her. Needless to say, Adahn is somewhat unhappy at this, and gets Chiyuri to promise to give her something else later.
While having some horrible tea with Nitori and Momizi, a green-haired woman in red enters. Hina Kagiyama is her name, and she quickly grows friendly of Adahn. Momizi isn't pleased by this at all, and goes outside rather abruptly, taking Adahn with her. She explains that Hina is a curse goddess, and simply being around her brings misfortune to you. Adahn says that she understands, but still wants to get talk with Hina and get to know her a little more.
They realize they've not eaten in a while, and decide to go to a yakitori stand supposedly located at a nearby bamboo forest. After bit of trouble, they find it, and give their orders to the weird chef, Mokou Fujiwara. They then eat happily, seated next to each other, and talk about sword that Adahn received from Rinnosuke. Apparently, she wants to begin training so she can use it.

During the flight back home, Adahn notices that she lost all her possessions she had with her when she was transported to Gensokyo. She didn't lose much, but it annoys her anyway. Back at home, Momizi goes to take a nap, and Adahn does likewise, yet can't seem to fall asleep. Aya returns soon after, while making a ruckus, and Adahn gets out of bed to talk with the reporter, who is of the mind that this is the perfect time for an interview.
The questions aren't anything remarkable, but during the interview Adahn ends up laying on the tengu's lap. When Momizi walks in, she doesn't really know what to make of it, but indifferent reactions from the other two soon calm her down.
What follows then is some menial talk, and Adahn asking training from Momizi who agrees easily. The first training session will be immediately.
Momizi seems to be entirely different person when dealing with sword, her training is hard, and in the end Adahn is completely exhausted. Aya who watched the two tells her that it's just the way Momizi is while carrying sweaty Adahn to bath. What follows is mischief, and in the end they both take bath together, after which Adahn immediately falls asleep in her bed.
Again, she sees weird dream, this time it's about man talking with her. He tells her that how she's not acting doesn't entirely fit the role of his master. Yes, he is the spirit of the sword that Adahn got. After some general whining about befriending monsters he offers her power. Adahn accepts, but makes him swear absolute obedience. For some reason the man seems terrified at first, but then amused. And the dream ends.

Next day starts more easily than last one, and Aya greets Adahn in the living room. Momizi has already left for work, and says she can show her work to Adahn. When getting dressed, she takes a look at the sword she bought, and immediately hears a voice inside her head. From that point onwards rather annoying man was inside her head, making comments about way she did things. But she still takes the sword with her.
First location Aya heads to is Mayohiga, where the two meet Ran Yakumo, a woman who was there when Yukari first summoned Adahn to Gensokyo.
Events that happen in Mayohiga aren't really that important except for few things. First, Yukari's location of is unknown to even Ran. Second, Adahn got to rest in Ran's tails. Last, Reimu Hakurei who's visiting tells that Sakuya Izayoi from Scarlet Devil Mansion is looking for girl resembling Adahn. So, the first thing Adahn decides to do after leaving with Aya is to pay visit the mansion, but to poor luck silver-haired maid tells them that Remilia Scarlet isn't taking visitors during the day.
Aya then leaves Adahn to Nitori's place from where she can walk back home. The actual owner of the house is standing outside, because of an incident involving Hina and Chiyuri throwing a fit. After a bit of talk Adahn heads back home, and there meets Hina and Momizi, currently in an argument about acceptability of Hina's residence at Shameimaru household. Adahn explains the situation to Momizi who reluctantly agrees to wait at least until Aya gets back home, and says it's a time for their training.
(Continued)
>> No. 71319
Adahn tells Momizi to wait she has something she wants to talk about with Hina. This turns out to be Adahn suggesting to be her shrine-maiden. The goddess thinks that her enthusiasm is admirable, but she should think about it some more.
This time Momizi's training is even harder than before, at least until the voice inside Adahn's head starts guiding her("I know a woman's body quite well, if you know what I mean"). She does really well, even surprising Momizi, until she thinks about Claymore's explanation. It ends up with Adahn figuring that she won't have any privacy at all with Claymore in her head. She is knocked down, and Momizi is sorry for injuring her.
The whole thing ends with them embracing each other and having long talk. After that they have food, and go into baths where Adahn doesn't drink the youkai moonshine offered to her. She snuggles next her, and they talk about feelings.
Aya comes in with Hina and presents the article about Adahn. It seems pretty alright, and after having her back washed by Momizi Adahn leaves for a walk with her while wearing yukata, but they meet Shizuha on the way to somewhere Momizi is taking her. They end up helping her carry stuff and set it at Moriya shrine where they meet Suwako. After they've helped the people at shrine Momizi leads Adahn to place where they can see waterfall and moon. More talk of feelings follows, with confession and kiss.
Adahn goes to sleep peacefully after coming back to home with Momizi, and a good thing to note is that that from leaving the baths to this point Claymore hasn't said a thing.

What follows then is not a dream from Adahn's eyes, but from some guy who wakes up from ground close to Scarlet Devil Mansion. He acts very carefully and polite, yet Sakuya seems to be scared of him. But in the end he is lead to Remilia Scarlet's room, where the two talk about variety of matters. These include her asking if he knows a girl that she wanted to meet, who she describes as something like Adahn. The man tells her that she is his master and after some more discussing Remilia asks if Claymore wants to serve her.
Now, he doesn't like that at all and proceeds to insult her, after which problems rise, and he tries to make escape before Sakuya can go fetch Adahn to mansion. Jumping out of the window is not probably the best way to get out of there, and his escape fails.
The moment he hits the ground Adahn wakes up, remembering the entirely different dream and feeling stressed she goes to talk with Momizi. It's currently well into the night. She explains the deal about sword to Momizi, and in the middle of it Sakuya appears, and demands Adahn to come with her. Appearently the voice in Adahn's head is now real person who caused trouble at the mansion(he will be referred to as Claymore). Adahn manages to buy some time and convience Sakuya to take Momizi with her too, and after getting dressed and taking a sword with her Sakuya transports her to the mansion.
And only her. Adahn notices that Momizi isn't with them, and Sakuya says that there's no way she'd listen to demands of a normal human. While Adahn is getting angry at her he hears the voice in her head again, and it gives her few hasty and not so helpful tips, and then diseappears again. Sakuya then leads Adahn to Remilia's room where the vampire gets to the matter right away. She asks Adahn too if she'd like to serve her. Gee, she really must have a need for servants.
Obviously Adahn refuses, saying that she already has a job promised. This doesn't seem to help, becuase Remilia tries something quite confident of herself, but then gets angry when whatever it was doesn't work. In her frustration she orders Sakuya to take care of Adahn, and the maid gladly agrees. She takes Adahn to hallway next to the room, and prepares for fight.
What follows is Adahn stepping inside Sakuya's stopped time, and then trying to knock her out with a claymore. It all seems to be fruitless, but with a blink luck combined by misfortune she pins the maid to wall, then knocks her out and then takes her watch.

Seeing nothing else to do she gets back to Remilia, who is understantably surprised by the turn of the events. They talk again, this time more friendly. The vampire inquires further about Adahn future job, and she tells about deal as Hina's shrine maiden. This amuses Remilia greatly since she doesn't think that Hina even has a shrine.
Adahn tries to ask about what Claymore did in there, but Remilia only says that he can tell her himself if he wants to. Sakuya then rushes in, and after bit of explanation Adahn gets out, where she meets Momizi, Hina and Aya who came to rescue her. But instead of leaving she wants to go back in to get Claymore out. The three others are reluctant to comply, but do so. What follows is some more talk with Remilia, and Adahn suggesting to get Remilia's sister who was mentioned earlier to join them, and true enough, soon Sakuya brings adorable little Flandre in.
At this point Hina apologizes and leaves, soon getting having Adahn going after her. She explains that whole mansion is filled with misfortune, and Adahn reasons that they should take care of it. Hina eventually agrees, and goes by with Adahn's suggestion of taking the Claymore(or "Man in a Flandre's room) out of the mansion while Adahn buys her some time. Adahn arranges for another meeting with little vampire, and also helps Flandre to get to festival soon to be held at Moriya shrine.
Everything goes smoothly, and the group gets out healthy. Hina carries Claymore back to Aya's house while Momizi carries Adahn. Near the end of the trip Adahn asks Aya to go tell Chiyuri to come to her house later. When the trip is finished, Momizi and Adahn go to rest. Adahn suggests for them to sleep on the same bed, and although embarased, Momizi agrees.

Waking up, Adahn gets dressed and goes to living room where Chiyuri is talking with rather bored Aya. Some talk follows, and it is revealed that Chiyuri has a thing for Nitori, which was a reason for her throwing Hina out. Appearently she wanted more time together with the kappa. She then gives Adahn a shot that should give her the ability to fly. But after it Adahn's eyes seem to turn purple for a moment, although she didn't notice anything herself. Chiyuri claims that it shouldn't be anything but asks her to visit her again after few days.
After that is done with Adahn goes to check on Hina. She seems to be still looking after Claymore while making a doll. Adahn joins in, and after some talk Hina tells her that it's okay for her to be her shrine maiden. She really isn't going to change her mind. When Hina leaves Adahn is let alone with the man, and she tries to wake her up. The results aren't exactly what she expected, but she's succesful.
A new name is decided for him. No, not Clare. Clay, he's fine with that one. Adahn tries to ask about what he did in the mansion, but he only gives small details. The two then go to living room where Hina is setting the food on the table. They eat and talk, Hina managing to get some more info out of him. When Momizi comes in Clay almost immediately proposes match between them, but Adahn refuses. Then he says that Adahn must fight him, or their contract will be null.
Given no choice but to agree Adahn fights against him. At first the match seems miserable with her barely managing to evade the blows, but when Adahn realizes the link they two had, and still have, she begins seeing into his thoughs and starts gaining a lead. Clay is obviously confused by this, but in the end seems to realize what was going. Neverthless, it was too late and he loses.
When Momizi leaves to get Adahn something to drink Clay uses the connection that was found and looks what Adahn did when he wasn't around, resulting in rather painful experience. After protests he stops, and then leaves for bath. Momizi holds Adahn as she cries and tries to explain what just happened.
At this point a short break follows where Hina and Clay discuss matters at bath.
(Continued)
>> No. 71320
Adahn and Momizi go there too, and soon Clay leaves after Hina urges him to talk about things right there. Hina follows him, and Adahn is left alone with Momizi. Like the day before, they get closer, but are forced to get out of the bath because of time. The festival at Moriya shrine is drawing near.
Getting out of the bath, Adahn gets new clothes recommended by Hina. With everyone dressed they start making their way to shrine. There is some discussion during the way, and tension between Claymore and everyone except Hina is apparent. When they finally reach there they are welcomed by Kanako and Suwako, two goddesses. After being done with them, Aya appears and takes Adahn to see two drunken onis. One of them is Suika, and the other is Yuugi Hoshiguma, who wants to see just how well Adahn can drink.
But due to some kind of foreboding feeling she refuses, and walks away with Aya. On the way back to others another Adahn appears, who nobody knows, but who claims to know the original Adahn. She eventually hands the original Adahn few items, and just when she is about to walk away Yukari interferes and places gap under her. General confusion follows, only broken by Sanae, the shrine maiden officially starting the festival. After listening it through, Adahn and Momizi go to dance, but not before Adahn tells Clay to dance with Hina.

From that point to when Adahn is watching danmaku fights with Momizi, festival is a blur, only scarcely mentioned. The two talk about few things, like matter with Remilia, but end up joking around, after which Momizi goes to do something. Adahn is left sitting alone at the stairs.
Adahn looks at her driver's licence that was in the wallet she got just moments before, and then rips it to shreds. She thinks of catching the pieces, but in the end doesn't. When Momizi gets back, she and Adahn walk into the crowd of people and first arc ends.

Characters
The main people story deals with:

Adahn
Outsider. Was transported to Gensokyo by Yukari, nobody exactly knows why.
Adahn picked her name on a whim, and it stuck. There isn't much to tell about her life before coming to Gensokyo, as it hasn't been touched, or revealed in the story. One known fact, if it can be called that, is that her age has been described to be twenty-something. That's it.
As for what she's doing now, she's Hina's shrine maiden, Momizi's lover and Clay's master, not entirely out of her own will on part of the last one.
She's quite decent with sword, enough to defend herself against youkai, but in serious confrontation her skills aren't enough. So, she has started relying more on her powers as shrine-maiden to deal with problems if they ever arise. But try as you might, you can't get around one thing: She's not a fighter.
Her skills and personality are much more suited to dealing with normal things like negotiations and casual things involving shrine, or stranger things like removing misfortune. She really seems to enjoy her role as Hina's shrine maiden, who she respects, but is on close enough terms with to be considered close friends.
She loves Momizi, but lately their relationship hasn't advanced much. Even though they sleep on the same bed, Momizi still isn't willing to to have sex with her, always turning down her advances. And Adahn herself hasn't proposed to her.
The most problematic relationship she has is with Clay. He tried to get her to learn how to use a sword, but Adahn's refusal of his guidance seemed to have shot down all of the hopes he had for her, and thus Clay settled for being something like Adahn's protector. Now this didn't please Adahn at all, as that was supposed to be Momizi's role. Neither of them are willing to change their views, but outside their quarrels, they can be considered friends.
Good at dealing with people, she is quick to make friends, or to get enemies.

Momizi Inubashiri
White wolf tengu. Leader or the tengu mountain patrol, amazingly young for such job.
Momizi's life in Gensokyo was largely sheltered, perhaps enough be of annoyance. But she really was the most darling child parents could wish for, so isn't it only natural for them to want to keep her with them as long as possible? The girl herself didn't agree to this, and left them to pursue larger things. Obviously she did this in proper fashion, tengu communities are rather tight after all. And the larger things she sought were close to home.
But she still wanted to be somehow free of them, so she asked to be placed under one of the higher ranking persons on mountain. And that happened to be Aya. For years she lived with her, again being sheltered. It was kind of starting to annoy her.
People's opinions on her relationship with Adahn have been mixed, if only because of Adahn being an outsider rather than tengu. Since the shrine is located good distance away from youkai mountain, her role on mountain guard has lessened, but she's still valuable member of tengu forces.
But the two have been together for months now, and yet she's not entirely comfortable with their relationship.
She used to teach Adahn how to handle the blade, but soon it became impossible. Not because of Adahn's role as shrine maiden, but Momizi couldn't concentrate on Adahn as her pupil anymore.
Momizi loves Adahn, and wants to protect her, but even still due to her work she really can't spend as much time as her as she'd like to. So to her annoyance this job is left for Clay.
She has perhaps the most steadiest source of income out of denizens of the shrine, again thanks to her job.
>> No. 71322
This wall. It was made for me.
>> No. 71323
Hina Kagiyama
Curse goddess. She takes care of Gensokyo's misfortune, and is believed to be unlucky to have around.
She was originally attracted to Adahn because of possibility of her being believer. Well, she didn't really expect her to agree, but getting to know somebody new is always pleasant experience for goddess. So hearing Adahn's idea came as almost complete surprise to her.
During the time when Adahn was training as shrine maiden, Hina was obviously who guided her. Sure, Adahn got some help from two other shrine maidens, but most of it came from Hina. After all, like Adahn said, she is her goddess.
Having a shrine and being worshipped as a goddess is new situation to her, but she has taken the new job pridefully, happy about all of it's consequences.
Hina is calm, proper and when she wants to be, very erotic.

Clay
Sword. Placed in unfortunate situation of having rather peaceful master, he was forced to adabt.
Formerly called Claymore, and momentarily Clare, he is fine with pretty much any name given to him. True, he must've been called quite few things in the past, being a powerful magical sword, best suited for killing monsters, but his last users on outside world concentrated on humans. Before coming to Gensokyo he apparently spent few centuries just laying in a cave somewhere in Europe, using that time for thinking, as he says himself. Well, it's not like sword could do anything by itself.
Possibly as an unintentional side-effect of Remilia's fate-manipulation he gained an actual body. He seems pleased with this, but was soon faced with the problem of his master not being too serious of training to use sword, at least not serious enough for him.
Personality-vise, he is frank and serious, sometimes even when the situation doesn't call for it. He's not worried about stating the truth, even to the point of being considered rude, and tends to poke fun at people. Recently he has softened his views on youkai, most likely because he didn't have choice on the matter.
Lately, to keep himself occupied he has been borrowing Adahn's sword(basically part of himself, or perhaps he is the part of sword?) to go and exterminate youkai. Yes, if humans need help on dealing with them, he is glad to assist. It might be unintentional, but he is helping with the reputation of Kagiyama shrine. When he bought a katana from Kourindou Adahn thought that he would've made a hobby for himself out of collecting weapons, but it seems that it was the only one he was interested in.
He seems much more eager to listen to Hina rather than Momizi or Adahn, although he takes direct orders from latter. This has lead to speculations about relationship between two. Or perhaps it's just that respect comes with age?
He hardly ever drinks, yet he claims to have excellent tolerance.
Turn ons: Maturity, oils, dominant women, ropes

People who are not as important, but still worth a mention:
Yukari: The person responsible for Adahn being in Gensokyo, so that would make her one of the most important people in her life, but they really haven't talked much. Apparently she is missing right now...?
Aya: A good friend. Adahn, Momizi, Clay and Hina lived at her house for months before Kagiyama shrine was finished, and she gladly provided housing. She's a regular guest their place, and is well liked by pretty much anyone there. But it might also be for the fact that she has retained from writing foul articles about them.
Chiyuri: Scientist, and amateur doctor. Adahn has ended up paying her regular visits, sometimes twice in a week. So they have developed some kind of friendship, despite rocky start.
Remilia: Vampire. She had to help Adahn and Hina set up the shrine as a favour of them helping her. She didn't like it, she has her status to consider. If anything happens in the future, it would be wise to avoid her.
Reimu: Shrine maiden of Hakurei shrine. Quite unexpectantly, she was entirely alright with new shrine. Apparently she thinks it's pointless to try and get new visitors to her own shrine. And apparently she has enough other things to deal with even as it is.
Suika: Oni living in the Hakurei shrine. Adahn's friend, and somewhat irregular drinking friend. Due to her spending more and more time underground(or apparently, in heaven too) they haven't been together that much recently.

===============================
Rather long summary of what has happened thus far, but I'd say that reading that is better than going through all of the first Arc. And writing the character part was fun.
Now, the scenes. I was going to ask if you wanted them all at once or each posted when I finished writing one, but I saw Scorn's idea and thought that it'd work much better than what I had in mind.
Also, I stupidly forgot to add one scene again because I thought that its name was too silly, and then deleted it. So, "Being a shrine-maiden" will be included. Writing will start now. Or rather after I've gotten some sleep.
>> No. 71325
>Turn ons: Maturity, oils, dominant women, ropes

Nice.
>> No. 71334
>Turn ons: Maturity, oils, dominant women, ropes

What the.... hmm, useful information.
>> No. 71336
You know, if Hina and Clay really are getting along that well, then those could be things about Hina that...

If we really have that much trouble with Momizi in bed, we should definitely get some advice from our goddess.
>> No. 71340
This wall. It is bigger than any wall.
>> No. 71341
>Turn ons: Maturity, oils, dominant women, ropes
>Hina

I think someone needs to write this.
>> No. 71343
>Turn ons: Maturity, oils, dominant women, ropes
>oils

Makes sense. You have to keep swords and knives well oiled, after all.
>> No. 71349
>>71343
So, think he gets an erection whenever Adahn commands him to do something?
>> No. 71351
File 122900955769.png - (19.04KB , 400x400 , e8dd25c6413722c59c3041f1b74bdb99.png ) [iqdb]
71351
Thank you for writing me a summary of the first arc.
So now I can enjoy SHaG without catching up on all the first arc thread.

Kudos to you for writing a wall for us!
>> No. 71359
>>71351

You are bad and should feel bad. No summary can transmit the same feelings and emotions that only the story itself can trnsmit.

Also, censorship. The summary doesn't tell about all the rape that happened.
>> No. 71368
>>71351
Mostly seconding >>71359 : Read the archives; this recap here is more to refresh the memories of the longtime readers in regards to everything that's happened so far.

It is no substitute at all for reading the story in its entirety.
>> No. 71448
Kirin, buddy, you're missing out on semi-rape scenes!

Go dig some archives. It is good.
>> No. 71451
>>71448
After reading this I'm digging up the archives.
Heh.
>> No. 71455
>>71451

Semi-rape in this case would probably be those occasions where Adahn is within an inch of outright groping Momizi, and is entertaining such thoughts in her head.

Oddly enough anonymous restrained themselves, so this never reached that point.


But man, Scorn's Momizi Pop is STILL lurking in the corners of my mind, waiting to hijack my stream of thought, abruptly end any prospect of sexy time with her.
>> No. 71580
I hate to say this, but it seems that starting this again in a week was terribly stupid thing from me to do.
Yes, SHaG will continue in a week or something. Writefag is getting recharge.

...I wish I had that picture of annoyed Momizi with tea-cup saved on this computer. You know what I mean.
>> No. 71582
File 122929184836.png - (417.92KB , 389x892 , momizitears.png ) [iqdb]
71582
>> No. 71586
;_;
>> No. 71595
File 122929749169.jpg - (96.49KB , 754x1396 , 122412133247.jpg ) [iqdb]
71595
As close as I have.
>> No. 71941
During a walk in the forest...

"...What did you buy from there, anyway?"
In the last half an hour or so, Clay hadn't said a thing, and hearing his voice so suddenly makes you jump a little. It doesn't help that this forest creeps you out. Really, what's up with all these weird trees? It's just like something out of-
"Hey, I'm talking to you." He speaks again, this time with his eyes set on you.
You sigh and lift your bag. "Nothing special. Mostly some DVDs and a player."
"DVDs?" Lifting an eyebrow he looks at the stuff.
"Yeah!" You were actually amazed that Kourin kept any in stock; from what you can tell, nobody in Gensokyo even knows how to use them. But it seems he'll carry anything, as long as it's from outside. "I saw these and thought about how long it had been since I watched a movie. Who knows, maybe Chiyuri or Nitori can get these to-"
"Run that by me again?" He cuts you off, and manages to break your flow of throught. You turn to look at him, and see that he's now sporting a frown on his face. "'Movies'? 'Players'? I have no idea what you're talking about. All they look like to me are some plastic trays."
"Ah..." Turning your gaze back to the ground you remember that Clay's knowledge about current outside technology is pretty much at the same level as that of an average Gensokyan. Obviously he doesn't know about movies, much less about DVDs. "...Well, let's just say that these contain... plays! Yes, with proper tools you can watch them from anywhere. It's really fun!" Not the greatest explanation, but it's the best you could come up with so quickly.
He looks at you for a moment with a skeptical face, and then turns away. "We'll see about that. You humans really come up with far too many things for your own good."
Well, you also bought some games, but explaining them to him would be just waste of time.

"Then, what did you get?" Looking at the thing wrapped in papers he's carrying on his back you ask your own question. "It's some kind of weapon, right?"
He thinks for a moment, then stops walking and looks at you. "Why do you want to know? I thought you didn't care for fighting?"
"I don't." If he's trying to get into training you again... "I just want to know what you got, and how you could afford it. From what I know, you don't really have a source of income."
"Yes..." He sighs. "Unlike some people, a youkai doesn't gap me money..."
Why does he always bring that up? And it's not like Yukari sends you money, just that you haven't even used that little you got on the first day you came here.
With a stern voice you answer. "Just tell me."
"If you have to know, Hina lent me some earlier, after the festival. And this..." He takes the item out and unwraps the papers around it, revealing a sheathed sword. "...is the katana."
With a quick motion he draws it, and swings it around a few times, his hand extended so that the blade is almost next to you.
"...I-I see." You swallow. The small trays of light that pass through the leaves reflect from the blade into your eyes. During his show you could feel the air move, and hear the slight sound of the blade. It's entirely different from your sword, and you find yourself wondering what would happen if he hit somebody with-
No. You shouldn't think about that.

Turning your gaze away you voice a complaint that this sword brought up. "Then why did you take my sword to kill that youkai earlier?"
"Hmm?" He sheathes the blade, and looks at you over the holster. "Oh, the bat thing?"
"Who else? It's not like we've met anybody else during this walk."
"Well, I'm glad you're not complaining about me killing her, but... Heh." He lets out a small laugh, as if you asked the stupidest question in the world. "This katana is not for ...using."
"Then why did you even buy it?" If he's not going to fight with it, what's he going to do? "Are you taking up a new hobby?"
"Hobby? How?" While talking, he wraps the katana back into the papers.
"I mean, are you going to start collecting weapons?" Given how he's something like sword himself, you don't think that's too far-fetched idea.
"Adahn, Adahn... You, more than anybody, should know that some weapons are special."
"Oh. You mean...?" Come to think of it, didn't he say something about other weapons at some point?
"But, collecting weapons...?" He starts walking away while talking to himself. "It just might be worth considering the idea. But almost everything that man sells is..."
"Hey! Don't just leave me behind!" Running after him you think about how long you still have to walk. Ah, if only you were better at flying.
But you're pretty sure he can't fly either. And there's no way you'd carry him.

End of the scene.
===============================================
Yep. Another week helped.
And no options for this one yet. Expect next one either today or tomorrow, depending on time-zones and if I fall asleep.
>> No. 71942
File 122973908224.png - (246.33KB , 1279x858 , Hooray!.png ) [iqdb]
71942
Hooray Updates!
Lets get this show on the road
>> No. 71950
KATKATKATKATKATKATKATKATKAT.

if i stare at that, it looks like tak.
>> No. 71952
File 122974616995.jpg - (27.41KB , 399x588 , batyoukai.jpg ) [iqdb]
71952
>"Then why did you take my sword to kill that youkai earlier?"
>"Oh, the bat thing?"

GOD DAMN IT CLAY
THAT THING WAS SUPPOSED TO RAPE DAVID


Now it's never going to happen.
>> No. 71954
>>71952

Glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed that.
>> No. 71962
File 122975298345.jpg - (227.47KB , 396x449 , 1229496682097.jpg ) [iqdb]
71962
>>71952

>GOD DAMN IT CLAY
>THAT THING WAS SUPPOSED TO RAPE DAVID

>Now it's never going to happen.

You've lost me.
>> No. 71982
>>71962
Scorn's FLA, read it and you'll be rid of the shirou.jpg

Or is that Casshern this time? I'm too tired to even check.
>> No. 71985
File 122978968828.png - (26.26KB , 300x500 , 1229487963981.png ) [iqdb]
71985
>>71982

I have. And I don't remember some bat-youkai that could have rape'd David. Unless it is from some IRC conversation faggotry.
>> No. 71986
File 12297932278.png - (216.33KB , 900x600 , 1209242508380.png ) [iqdb]
71986
>>71985
A bat youkai.
>> No. 72010
>>71985

A bat youkai attacked him and Mystia while fleeing from Alice. He saved Mystia, but moralfagged out of killing it. This is just before Rumia tried to eat him.
>> No. 72041
>71985

sauce?
>> No. 72042
>71986

sauce?
>> No. 72064
Being a shrine-maiden

Jumping over some loose logs on the ground you're careful not to spill any of the tea, and make your way to goddess in frilly red sitting on porch of the still unfinished shrine, deep in thought.
"Hina, here's some tea if you'd like." Setting the simple wooden plate down next to her you sit down too.
"O-oh, thank you." Her concentration broken, she takes a cup and breathes in deeply, savoring the aroma. "...Where did you get this?"
"It's from humans working on the house, they wanted to thank about the meal somehow." You smile and take the other cup and sip it. "That was really nice of them, don't you think?"
"Yes, it really is..." She drinks some too, and with smile casts her gaze through the shrine grounds. "The speed this is progressing with amazed even me."
You can only nod in agreement. Given how the shrine is set on a hill, it's incredibly how the stone stairs are already more or less finished, as is the stone walk-way leading to shrine. The actual building doesn't look that shabby yet, but that's reasonable, as your future home is being built at the same time close to it. And you heard kappas are working on something special for that...
"Do you know where Clay is?"
You turn back to Hina and see her looking at you again. Really, what's with the sudden change of the topic?
"I think he's currently at Aya's place. I can't imagine him leaving anywhere from there alone since that house is close to peak of the mountain."
"Don't you think he should be helping here?"
"I tried asking him, but..." You sigh and lean back a bit. "He said he's a warrior, not builder. How is he planning to be useful like that anyway?"
"Hmm, yes. About making one self useful..." Hina pauses, and sets her cup down. "I think time has come for you to learn more about your duties."
Again, you nod and silently expecting her to continue. You've been waiting for her to say something more, instead of just leading you around village, talking about your future duties and showing how she does her work. What you want is to do something, right now you haven't been of any help to her.

She rummages through her small bag and soon pulls out kind of frilly red ribbon, not much unlike the bows in her head, and then gives it to you. "Here."
"Ah-ha, thanks..." You extend the cloth in front of your eyes, not entirely sure what to do with it. It really is pretty, but you don't think it'd suit you. And what does it have to do with you making yourself useful.
As you're looking at it in confusion Hina speaks again. "I didn't expect you to recognize it, but I hoped. Oh well."
Getting your eyes off the ribbon you turn to Hina again. "S-sorry, what is it?"
"It's a magical cloth." She says it with completely straight face.
"A magical...? Please explain." The existence of something like this doesn't really bother you as much as the fact that Hina isn't giving you straight answer.
"I'm sure you have seen how I extract the misfortune from things?"
"Yes?"
"That is what you'll be using to do the same thing."
"Excuse me?"

...

While leaning over the table in Aya's living room you try to figure just what needs exorcising around you. At the same time you're inspecting your new ribbon, wasting time by tying into a rather large bow, or by simply fooling around with it. Well, it's about same color as your dress, and like was said before, frilly. It also seems to stretch very well, but you don't try too much so that it wouldn't be ruined.
Ah, you've seen Hina do this before to nearly everything!
According to her everything gathers misfortune, and she has really shown it to you, extracting it from trees, flowers and pan lids to people... You think there also was some cat once. You even saw her do try it on Aya's paper, although you doubt that helped at all.
After few failed attempts you realized you're not skilled enough to drain misfortune from just any items. Or perhaps it's that you find it hard to understand all kind of everyday items gathering misfortune. So, that'd leave you with very few things you could test your new frilly accessory on.
As you're laying on your back at table with your arms spread, you hear the door open behind you. Turning your head you see Momizi walk... No, drag herself in. She must be tired.
Trying to sound cheerful you greet her. "Welcome home~"
"Wha- Oh, Adahn..." After setting her equipment down she walks over to table and leans over you, brushing your hair. "Why are you on the table?"
"Hmm, no reason." You pull her into a hug and smile. "Trying new view on things."
"Oh? How does it look?"

"Not very different." After a while you sigh and loosen your hold on her. "...Hard day at work?"
Now she pretty much lays on top of you too, also sighing. "Worse than usual. It always gets like this when it's autumn."
"I could get you some tea."
"It's alright, just let me rest for a bit..." She gives a long yawn and closes her eyes and her tail waggles lazily for few times before settling down. "...just a while.."
So... With Momizi laying on top of you, you turn your gaze to ceiling and go your possible options through again.

[ ] Clay is getting into trouble all the time!
[ ] That sword was quite unfortunate for you.
[ ] Maybe Momizi...?

...There really isn't too many.
=====================================
Sorry for this being late. It's better not to talk about shit that kept me occupied.
>>72041
I'm not entirely sure of the exact name, but it's part of the monster girl collection. The other pictures in that set are fairly similar, with description of the girl and image. None of then contain nudity.
I'll get you a Rapidshare link later.
>> No. 72067
[ ] Maybe Momizi...?
>> No. 72069
{X} Maybe Momizi...?
>> No. 72072
[X] Maybe Momizi...?
>> No. 72079
>"Why are you on the table?"
>"I thought you should have a proper meal once in a while. Dig in~!"

[x] Maybe Momizi...?
>> No. 72080
[x] Maybe Momizi...?
>> No. 72081
[ODIN] Maybe Momizi...?

Wandbagon is a-go.
>> No. 72084
[9] Maybe Momizi...?

Wow, nearly forgot to vote.
>> No. 72109
[ ] Maybe Momizi...?

not much point doing it to the sword. i think we learned that being unlucky is lucky for us.
>> No. 72186
Yes, Momizi would work. Not only does she seem like the safest option since you don't want to deal with other two right now. And she's, well... Right on top of you, and you can actually see her misfortune. Right now she has light pulsing reddish aura and as silly as it may sound, green spirals steadily spinning around her.
"Momizi?" Poking at her cheek you try to get some kind of reaction. "...Hey, are you sleeping? Could you wake up?"
"Mmmh..." She only lets out quiet yawn, stretching her arms a bit, but they soon fall back on their original position on table.
"...Hey Momizi, wake up now." You try again, this time rubbing behind her ears. She must like it since she starts wagging her tail, but there aren't any signs of her waking up. It's not like you wouldn't like her laying on top of you, but you think it might be better for her to be fully conscious for this. "If you don't wake up, I'll..." Stopping your talk to sleeping tengu you look at her.
She looks so peaceful and... Incredibly tired. She's breathing deeply and you can feel her chest moving on top of you. Her day must've been really hard, she's never been like this before.
Part of you wants to let this moment go on and just hold her, but you're set on trying your skills. She doesn't have to know about it, right? At best it'd be a pleasant surprise to her, with all her misfortunes removed while she was sleeping! And just think how much she'd like it when she heard that it was you who did it!
You sigh and search your pocket for the ribbon Hina gave you. "...I guess this is fine too. Just relax, alright?" You scratch back of her ear again, this time getting a pleased giggle from her in response.

...Hmm. Well, yes. This is... Hard.
When Hina did this it was so easy for her you thought it'd come naturally, but... You have no idea what to do from here.
The ribbon is loosely wrapped around Momizi. It was pretty incredible that it was actually long enough to get it around her, even several times, yet it does feel tight or stretched. Perhaps it's even more incredible that she didn't wake up when you sat up and held her straight, now her sitting on your lap.
Looking at her right now she's a bit like Christmas present just waiting to be unwrapped. Wouldn't that be fitting? Sure, it's a bit out of season, but Momizi as Christmas present... Oh, that'd be nice, you'd run your hands all over her body and that sweet tail and slowly you move your hand towards her dress-
NO! You shouldn't think about that! And even more, doing it like this...! Agh, what's going on in your head, cool your head Adahn! Right now you have to remove her misfortune, that's your mission!

"Mmmh!"
"Ah?!"
At that moment both you and Momizi cry out, and you feel something move to you from the ribbon wrapped around your hand, and Momizi must've felt it too. So this has to be... Her misfortune.
Yes, there's no other explanation. You lacked the determination earlier, so the moment you put your mind into it the ribbon started working. Now it has gained aura similar to Momizi, but it's not currently flowing to you. So you have to keep your mind set, and take it all.
But... Didn't that feel weird, just now?
No, that doesn't matter. Breathing in deeply you look at Momizi's now slightly red face, and speak, if only to encourage yourself. "Right, let's do this!"
Again, you feel the energy rushing into you through the ribbon, but this time you manage to keep your mouth shut. It's incredible, to actually know the magic inside you, have it rushing in your blood and pulsing in your body that didn't know about it before. This is not like that shot Hina gave you months ago, rather than burning and stinging it's... Warm, friendly. But even more than that...

It feels good.

It's better than what you've ever felt, with continued... No, it's not stimulation, you can't even begin to describe it. The feeling just flows into you, not in waves or bursts, but steadily like a river. Is it wrong that you're getting excited from this? Does Hina get this every time too? And...
Is this... what sexual pleasure.... feels like?
"Aaahn~" Unlike you Momizi isn't keeping quiet. She's moaning in pleasure similar to yours, which only adds to your excitement over the situation. No way she's going to sleep for much longer.
And the ribbon is climbing up your hand as if it had mind of its own, it's wrapping itself around your body, delivering more and more of the misfortune and the pleasure that comes with it.
"Ah, Momizi~" You take her closer to you and speak softly into her ear. Even more, this action caused the flow to increase even more, and your hold on her tightens. You want her to know what's going on too, and speak louder. "Momizi, wake up!"
"Ahnn, Adahn..." She speaks your name slowly, but then opens her eyes. She doesn't take the surprise that well. "Adahn?! W-what's going o-oooon~" Her question turns into moan as the ribbon makes its way up to her too.
"S-stay calm!" She's trying to push you away from her, but you keep your hands around her. "Please, this will be over soon, I promise!" Even if you feel that Momizi's case is abnormal, nobody can have unlimited amount of misfortune on them.
"T-this is weird!" She's no longer trying to push you away, but she's not answering to you either, instead keeping her eyes tightly closed and her arms to herself.
No, you want her to enjoy this too, isn't that only fair? "Please, try to relax..." You know she likes fair number of things, and best to do right now is... "This isn't so bad, is it?" Your breath is hot on her neck as you scratch her behind her ear. No matter what the situation is, that helps with her.
"Ah, no..." Her eyes open slightly as she lets out gasp, her arms reaching for you. "It's not..."
"It's good, so..." You relax yourself and let her kiss you, pulling you closer to herself. When she's done you continue after catching your breath. "...Just enjoy it, alright?"
"Yes..." She licks her lips and to your surprise pulls your close to her chest, running her hands through your hair. "yes..." She repeats it quietly, with almost sad tone.

...

You're both breathing heavily, still laying on the table. The ribbon has gone back to its original length and has fallen next to you. In somewhat similar manner, Momizi is laying on top of you with her arms wrapped around you.
Strange, this has to be your most intimate encounter with her yet, but... You're both still fully clothed.
"Hey, Adahn..." She manages to speak between her gasps for the air, and barely lifts herself over you. "What was that about?"
"Ahahaa..." You laugh breathlessly and run your hand through her hair again. "Maybe... Later. I'm reeally~ tired right now." After a brief kiss you look into her half closed eyes. "Could we just sleep now?"
"Hmm, good idea..." She yawns and rolls to your side, still holding to you. "But you know, I feel better now..."
"Me too..." Wrapping your arms around her you lay down and rest your head next to hers on the same big pillow. Hmm, wonder what others are going to think when they see this?
...But it's strange. Even after all of that when you're totally tired you still feel weird. A faint feeling still remains in back of your head, longing for more.
Well, it's better to ignore that now. It's not like you could give it much thought since... you're falling... asleep...

End of the scene
==========================
I'm getting kind of tired of just writing these things because they require minimal user input. So after one or two more(that I'll hopefully get up tomorrow) the second arc will start. I'll still write the rest of these, but with more time between them.
And these won't be presented in chronological order. Mostly because I want to write the scenes that I feel like doing.
>> No. 72190
fapfapfap,awesome scene man, fapfapfap.
>> No. 72191
File 123009305626.jpg - (148.11KB , 378x1002 , hentai0.jpg ) [iqdb]
72191
>>72186
>> No. 72192
File 123009310733.jpg - (148.38KB , 378x1002 , hentai.jpg ) [iqdb]
72192
>>72186
>>72191

Adahn and Hina= Full-time Perv's
>> No. 72200
feels good man
>> No. 72303
Just forget about it, if you know what I mean...
>> No. 72464
Merry Christmas, Vodka.
>> No. 73345
File 123120424666.jpg - (60.28KB , 438x631 , 121876545493.jpg ) [iqdb]
73345
Vodka.. ;_;
>> No. 73365
It would appear that Vodka is sick. But it's not Tief Blau, so you're just gonna have to wait it out.
>> No. 73464
[x] Hit the Kid
>> No. 73604
Going through the stuff

There, that should do it. It took months to finish the shrine and house even with the help from villagers and you've been living here for a week already.
But with this box the move is done.
"Aaah..." Setting the box down you open it. Sure, you've been living in Gensokyo for good few months now, but you still don't have much more things that you think of as "personal items". It's still just more or less the same things you had a week after coming here.
Is it depressing that you could fit all of them inside this box?

...No, not really. Unlike at Aya's place, your room is much more lively now. There are portraits on the walls, the cabinets are filled with all kinds of clothes and everyday items. There's also that big bed you spent a whole day looking for, only to end up asking some carpenter from village to do it for you. This all might seem to be too much for only one person...
While smiling widely with your eyes closed, you wrap your arms around yourself and lay back. Yeah, from this day on you'll be officially sleeping on same room with Momizi every day! After being with each other so much earlier, the last week you had to be apart from her was... Well, not hard. But weird, as if there was something missing from your days.
But you couldn't really help it. You still had to take care of last few things left with building and at the same time had to watch after the shrine. There apparently was lots of work to be done at the mountain too, so you spent the last week here with Hina and Clay. And those two are...
Ah, Hina is definitely nice and she's been of so much help to you, so you like to be around her. But like you, she's had so much work to do during last week, and she really can't be casual like Aya.
Clay on the other hand has been either slacking off, or been missing. You're not sure if you should be happy or worried about him not being around, but honestly, you can't help but to be worried about... No, not about him, about everybody else when he goes missing! That stupid sword should be able to take care of himself well enough, but there's no thinking about what he might do when you're not watching after him. And when he's around, he's just the usual annoying Clay you're used to.
In the end you haven't had nearly anyone to talk to, so you used your little free time to decorate the house as best as you could since Hina wanted to take care of the shrine herself.

And if you say for yourself, you did pretty good job. Momizi should really like it here...

Anyway, back to the box, you still have to decide where to put everything. Keeping track of everything would be easy if you didn't take anything out, and just sticked the box under bed or something, but... That'd be lazy. And you want to have these around. The items being...
Swiss army knife:
Yeah, the one you lost on your first day. After that other Adahn gave it back, for some reason it had turned purple. Still, it's pretty much just like it was before. Save for an addition of a key-chain. Yeah, a kind that you can pull out from it. You can't imagine why it would be there, but it's not like you have any better places to put your keys to.
According to Clay and Hina it's just as unmagical as Swiss army knives usually are, so at least anybody didn't mess with it further. You decide to pocket it.
The fancy dress:
You got that one dress from Hina on the day of Moriya festival. Since for the last few days you've been only wearing the shrine-maiden clothes(actually, that's what you have on even now), it was packed away with other things, so it's nice to get it back out in to the air. It's really your favourite dress, and whenever you don't have to be dressed for work you try to wear it.
Hina wants you to be dresses like shrine-maiden when you're looking after shrine, so lately your chances to put it on have been lessening...
As you sigh, you fold it to your bed.
Green ribbon:
Again, Hina gave this to you. But it was much more recently, and you've actually gotten to use it sometimes. Now you can actually remove misfortune from people by yourself! ...Sure, that first experiment wasn't a most successful one, but after that you got better. One time you tried it on Clay, but apparently "Hina takes care of things like that already". With what you've heard about those two, you can only imagine if there is anything else to this.
Still, for some reason it ended with these things. Good thing you found it thought, you can't imagine what Hina would've said to you if she found out you almost lost it. Just to make sure you put it back in place later, you wrap it around your arm, and feel familiar tingling sensation from it.
Your wallet:
Yeah. You really haven't gotten to use this lately. Sure, you've bought quite few things during last few days, like food, but the money inside this is for your own purchases.
Not feeling like worrying about money right now, you just pocket it and move on to next item.
Claymore:
Right, that sword. It feels like it hasn't brought you nothing but headache, but after what you went through with it, it's not like you could you just throw it to a lake anymore. So you decided to keep it, and practice for a bit just to make Clay shut up. But what do you know, he doesn't seem to actually care about you learning to use that sword anymore. Still, his indifference was annoying, so you kept training with Momizi, even if it was mostly to have some time together with her.
During this week that the sword as in the box Clay has been repeatedly asking you where it is. But you guess it makes sense for him to be worried about it, it's part of him after all.
You set the sword on the wall. It looks pretty nice there, and it's easy to find.
Towel:
...How did this end here? A towel?
Ah, wait. It's that one you've used since your first night in Gensokyo. Time sure flies. Like before, it is a large towel, colored in calming blue that reminds you of a sea, with picture of a flower in it. You set it in a closet and make a note to move it to bathroom later.

That should be it- hmm? Still something? When you lifted the box up, something rolled around at the bottom, making a small rustling sound. Looking inside, there's still one thing there that you almost forgot.
Brown paper bag:
With the wallet and Swiss army knife the other Adahn also gave you this. You never got around opening it, but vaguely remember the clinking sound that came from inside it. So, you wrap the small bag open, and drop the contents to your hand.
"Oh my-" You can only gasp in surprise of what was inside.
A ring and a marble. And not just any ring, it's beautiful golden ring with clear diamond set into it. Even if you're not familiar with jewelry, you know that it's very valuable.
It's not hard to figure out what its intended purpose is, but... Why did you get this from her? No, it's not like she was presenting this to you as engagement ring, she just gave it to you with the other stuff too...
...How did she end up with your stuff in the first place? Ah, thinking about it won't help you at all! If you remember correctly, she wasn't that sure about things herself either.
So, that marble.... It's not normal either, with size much larger than usual marbles and also weird weight. But the strangest part is purple smoke, seemingly with liquid rolling around it inside. You could just think that it's strangely made toy, but with how you got it... That can't be right.

"Adahn, are you inside?"

"Momizi!" A familiar voice pulls you out of your thoughts, and you almost drop the ring and ball to ground. For a moment you're not sure what to do, but then stuff both of them inside your pocket. "Yeah, I'm here..." You turn to look at the door with smile on your face. "Come in!"
Well, a time should come for you to use that ring. Hopefully soon.

End of the scene.
===================================
I can only say that I'm sorry for doing this again. "This" refers to not updating and not saying anything about it. Next update will be start of the next Arc.
>> No. 73607
>>73604
>>Next update will be start of the next Arc.

Hooray!
>> No. 73611
SHaG Second Act: Start!
=======================
"...That's it." Chiyuri puts her little stethoscope to table and sighs. "It should be over with now, you don't have to come here anymore."
"What?" This came pretty much out of blue. Just when she ended your examination last time it was all like usual, and now she tells you this? While pulling your shirt back on you continue. "Did you find out something?"
"Mmmh..." She sips her coffee and looks at you with stern eyes. "I didn't actually find out anything new, but..." She rubs her forehead and sighs. "Honestly, I don't have to say anything, I can at least guarantee that you'll be fine. Do you still want to hear this?"
Her attitude is so unlike her that it takes you a while to answer, but when you do, you're sure of yourself. "Yes, when it's my body I should know what's going on." You try to laugh a bit to ease the mood. "And when you say it like that, anybody would want to know what it's about."
"Hmm, good point." Smile creeps on her face as she takes another sip of the coffee. She must've noticed you looking at it since she pushes the cup towards you. "Would you like some? I think I can spare at least a cup since you won't be bothering me after this..."
"Ich, no thanks. You make it way too bitter." You turn your head away with a small frown. The one time she let you taste it you had to make a conclusion that she can't prepare coffee at all. Still, it was marginally better than Nitori's tea. Perhaps scientists just aren't good with drinks. "Just say it."
"Alright, alright." Instead of putting the cup down, she adds two more cubes of sugar in it and starts mixing as she talks. "I guess there's no use for me to try to go around this. Adahn, you're turning into youkai." After a small pause she continues. "...Well, something like one."
You blink few times, and then can only manage one word in response. "...Really?"
"Why would I lie about something like this?" She sighs, and turns her gaze to pile of papers on table. Only now you realize that they were probably about you. But really... All that? "It took me a while to confirm it. Your change is slow, but stable. I don't think there should be any kind of complications with the process."
"Hmm... So, do you have anything to do with this change?"
"Huh?" Quickly she looks back at you with wide eyes. "What do you mean? Me?"
"Yeah." You sharpen your gaze, and look into her eyes. "That shot you gave to me included something from youkais, right? I wouldn't be surprised if that was what caused this."
"Stop that." She's back to her usual look and speaks quickly. "You're doing that eye-thing again. Learn to control it."
"Ah-wha- Sorry..." You close your eyes and rub them for a moment, until you're sure that now familiar small tingling feeling from them is gone. Really, this has been happening more and more often recently. "But this started from that shot, right? I think it might have something to do with this."

Instead of answering your question, she leans forward and looks into your eyes. "...You're taking this awfully well. You don't feel like eating some humans, I hope?"
"What?! No!" Instinctively you get away from Chiyuri's constantly approaching face. Her breath stinks. "Look, isn't that what monsters do?! Why would I do that?"
She casually takes one of the papers from the table and marks something on it. "Just checking. I haven't really seen something like this before, and I want to know what's going on." She looks up from the paper to you. "Have there been any changes?"
"Nothing that I would've taken note of." You think back to last few months. If you just knew that you were changing, maybe you would've noticed something yourself. "I guess I've been getting better at noticing curses and misfortune, but-"
"That should be just normal since you're still practicing it." Again, she marks something on the paper and then starts inspecting it. "Anyway, it's possible that my injection had something to do with this, but it shouldn't have been anything major. Hmmm..."
It doesn't seem like she has anything more to say, so you decide to ask something again. "Hmm, Chiyuri?"
Without lifting her face she answers. "What is it?"
"Youkais tend to live really long, so... Will I get expanded lifespan too?"
Slowly, slowly she looks up from her paper, into your face. She then grins, and pokes your forehead with a finger.

"You lucky bastard. This is just what you were hoping for, isn't it?!" Instead of taking the finger off, she keeps pushing it into your forehead.
"Owoowow-ow! Stop it!" You hit her hand, but she keeps driving it into you forehead, while still wearing that silly grin.
"Hahahaha! Look at you, growing youkai who is helpless against human! Just what are you going to become?!"
"Stop it already!" That's what you say, but you're used to her being like this, so not going against her stupidity, you're smiling too.
"Lucky-lucky-lucky! That's why you're smiling, right?! Yeah, hundreds of years of life, I'll be sure to make you keep on coming here, just so you'll waste bit of that time on something totally useless!"
She's right. You've been thinking about the problem of the age that would definitely come up at some point of your relationship with Momizi. With this, the last problem is gone.
You're incredibly happy. Happy enough to keep up with her abuse, too.
"Hah... But really." After calming down Chiyuri drinks some coffee again with smile on her face. "This is really good for you. And I'm serious, it'd be nice if you could keep on visiting here."
"Oh?" You lift an eyebrow while smiling mischievously. "Do you really like having me around that much?"
"Hmm..." She points to a PS2 you bought from Kourindou for her and Nitori to fix. There's also bunch of DVD cases lying next their TV, that's sometimes working and sometimes not due to miscenaleous experiments the two do on it. "You have some fun ideas sometimes, so you're pretty useful."

"Ahaha, thank you." You bow your head to this unexpected compliment from her.
"Don't get so full of yourself." She hands you a piece of paper with time written on it. "Here's the time of your new appointment." She likes playing doctor way too much. Perhaps nurse play-set would be fitting thank-you gift for her?
You stand up from the patient's couch, and stretch a bit. So, next...
[ ] Go home. You have to look after shrine too, and Momizi might be there.
[ ] Hina should be at human village right now, maybe you can help her.
[ ] Stay here for a while. When was the last time you just talked with Chiyuri?
>> No. 73613
[ ] Hina should be at human village right now, maybe you can help her.
>> No. 73614
[ ] Go home. You have to look after shrine too, and Momizi might be there.
>> No. 73617
[ ] Stay here for a while. When was the last time you just talked with Chiyuri?
>> No. 73618
[x] Hina should be at human village right now, maybe you can help her.

Get back to the Curse Pickin' fields, nigger.
>> No. 73621
[X] Hina should be at human village right now, maybe you can help her.
>> No. 73634
[9] Hina should be at human village right now, maybe you can help her.

Spin~ Spin~ Spin~
>> No. 73647
[x] Hina should be at human village right now, maybe you can help her.

what do our miko clothes look like? can't expect normal in gensoland.

spirals, frills, and bows galore?
>> No. 73649
>>73647

I'd think it'd be somewhat like Reimu's but with a bit more ribbons and spirals to it.
>> No. 73652
>>73647

It's a gym unifoI mean let's hope Giddy or Pyg will draw it for us.
>> No. 73748
[x] Hina should be at human village right now, maybe you can help her.

We'll come home to our waifu after a hard day's work.
>> No. 73791
>>73652
    Yuka    
>> No. 73793
File 123183155583.jpg - (28.12KB , 340x367 , sonic_2.jpg ) [iqdb]
73793
>>73791

You're too slow!
>> No. 73795
>>73793
    Akyuu    
>> No. 73797
File 12318402487.gif - (4.32KB , 150x200 , zetta.gif ) [iqdb]
73797
>>73793
SO ZETTA SLOW!
>> No. 73810
File 123186084642.jpg - (95.41KB , 495x375 , AdahnMomiAndTea.jpg ) [iqdb]
73810
we awaits your return, Vodka.
So do this two.
>> No. 74009
Since it's Sunday you should have every right in the world to relax, but the day is still young. Going back home now would be lazy.
And didn't Hina say she had something to do in the village? Whatever it is, you should be able to help her. Thought of her handling something just all by herself is... Not very strange actually, she has done that in the past enough times to make it perfectly normal for her.
But still, getting some extra help should be a pleasant surprise!

"Hmm? Leaving already?" Chiyuri looks up from the drawers when you start getting dressed.
"Yes, unlike some people I have things to do." You flash her a grin while wrapping a scarf around your neck, and take your coat from the hanger.
"Think what you will." She gets back to filing the papers, smile slowly filling her face. "What we're doing here is science! Slowly but surely we're improving the life of Gensokyo."
"Oh?" You pause with the coat and lift an eye-brow at Chiyuri's claim. "What've you managed to invent this year?"
"Just listing everything would be a pain, but if you must know... That potato lifting machine at the village was work of my hands."
Oh, that. Last thing you heard about it was that somebody nearly got their arm chopped off by that thing. Not even gods could know how that was possible. Sighing you continue getting dressed. "You know, Eirin improves the life of humans living here by providing them with medicine."
"Pfft!" Chiyuri snorts, and takes a long sip of her coffee. "Humans come and humans go, but there will never be enough potatoes!"
"Right..." You can only guess if she's being serious. Nobody can make sense out of her. "I'll leave you alone with Nitori for now."
"I'd appreciate it if she actually was here." She leans back on her chair and lets out long, tired sigh.
"...Has something happened recently?"
"Nothing different from usual." She gives you a bitter smile and scratches her head. "Kappas are looking into some new energy source again. They do that every now and then, usually nothing comes out of it."
"Well..." Before opening the door you give her one last wave. "Good luck with the future projects."
"I think you'll need it more." She isn't looking at you anymore, and has gone back to papers. "With delivering the news about your upcoming change."
Right... Hopefully Clay will take it well.

The change from warm air of Nitori's house to freezing outdoors is always bad. You quickly wrap your arms around yourself to preserve any heat you may have, and get into air. Winter has come.
At least that's what you'd like to say, but everybody else tells you that it's not the time for that yet. But really, when it's as cold as this it doesn't matter if there is snow on the ground or not, when lakes freeze it's Winter.
Keeping your speed up you fly over the leafless forests of Gensokyo. Some snow would really be nice, Autumn was beautiful with forests filled with color. Now everything is just dark and depressing. For a week now thick layer of clouds has been covering the sky, so nights have been totally dark.
...Really, if it's going to snow, snow! Can't anybody here do anything about this weather?
With these thoughts you arrive to gates of human village. As usual, guards are at the four gates. Those are the only places you can enter the village from, as thick wall is surrounding it.
Well, you could fly in too, but you've heard that if somebody tries to enter the village through air they'll get face-full of arrows. No point trying to test if it's true.
You land and offer the one guard on duty your greetings, and regrets for the weather. At least he doesn't have to stand the cold for much longer since there is warm watch-house right next to him.
The gates are kept open all the time during days, so without further delays you enter the village.

Even if it's freezing, town square is just as lively as ever. People are shopping for groceries, few food stands are set near covers from wind, red ribbon disappears in the crowd, somebody is cleaning the front of his shop, couples have already taken the best spots at the cafe and there's a kid playing with a knife near the school...
Wait, isn't that dangerous?! You focus on little boy who's sitting on a bench and absentmindedly keeps throwing a knife to ground. Judging from his clothes he seems like completely normal boy, so he couldn't be an orphan.
Honestly... You understand that it's important for humans here to be able to defend themselves, but isn't that bit too much? Kids should play with each other, not do something like that! What kind of parents does he have?
Sighing you start walking towards him. If you can't do anything else, you should at least tell him to move. Wind blows straight to front of school, it has to be cold for him.

After taking few steps you stop and look back. You get a feeling you were about to miss something more important than some silly kid. Red ribbons aren't very common here, so finding the owner of one isn't that hard.
And yes, there she is. At an out-door cafe there's Hina now wearing scarf and long gloves in addition to her usual dress, drinking tea(or hot chocolate, you're not too sure) with...
Clay. Unlike Hina who stays just as striking even in Winter, he's wearing more normal clothes, but it's still definitely enough to set him apart from typical Gensokyo humans.
What are they doing together? Shouldn't they have... Well, Hina definitely should have work, but you're not too sure about Clay.
...Well, wether or not he has anything to do, it seems that those two are really enjoying their drinks together.

[ ] Go join them! They're at an totally in open, what would they have to hide?
[ ] Get closer and listen, don't let them see you. What could they have to hide?
[ ] Never mind those two, what about that kid?
>> No. 74013
File 123232628825.jpg - (58.03KB , 357x391 , 72e1efa98ed863d8ba221eb7082f6501.jpg ) [iqdb]
74013
[x] Get closer and listen, don't let them see you. What could they have to hide?
>> No. 74015
[ ] Go join them! They're at an totally in open, what would they have to hide?
>> No. 74016
[X] Go join them! They're at an totally in open, what would they have to hide?
>> No. 74050
[x] Get closer and listen, don't let them see you. What could they have to hide?
[x] Try and be in a position where you can keep an eye on the kid, too. At worst, you can say you were making sure he didn't stab himself or something if you're caught.
>> No. 74052
[x] Get closer and listen, don't let them see you. What could they have to hide?
[x] Try and be in a position where you can keep an eye on the kid, too. At worst, you can say you were making sure he didn't stab himself or something if you're caught.

Ah, we've spent too much time with Aya.
>> No. 74076
[x] Get closer and listen, don't let them see you. What could they have to hide?
[x] Try and be in a position where you can keep an eye on the kid, too. At worst, you can say you were making sure he didn't stab himself or something if you're caught.
>> No. 74077
[x] Get closer and listen, don't let them see you. What could they have to hide?
[x] Try and be in a position where you can keep an eye on the kid, too. At worst, you can say you were making sure he didn't stab himself or something if you're caught.
>> No. 74082
[x] Get closer and listen, don't let them see you. What could they have to hide?
[x] Try and be in a position where you can keep an eye on the kid, too. At worst, you can say you were making sure he didn't stab himself or something if you're caught.

Needs some more updates, Vodka!
>> No. 74084
[x]Never mind those two, what about that kid?

seems important.
>> No. 74152
Vodka said he'd written a partial update last night, and would post the full one today. He lied. Vodka lied, anonymous died.
>> No. 74229
Vodka! You have left me in despair! Write for the write god!
>> No. 74347
Those two are at a cafe, drinking together! Sure, they might be talking about just something concerning work, but... With how those two have been acting- like after the shrine's opening party- this might just be what you need to make some hard claims about those two!
But you still can't leave that kid on his own. So instead of choosing the best location for listening on two, you take a place where you have somewhat good view of the little knife-master.
"...are not doing this easy for me. Before long somebody is going to think something-"
"I understand your worry, but is that really such a big deal?" Just like his usual self, Clay cut in Hina's speech. Just like her, he sounds concerned, but also a bit tired. "Right now everything is going nearly perfectly for you. Are few funny thoughts really that troublesome?"
Sometimes you wish you could just punch some sense into that guy, really... Hasn't he learned anything? But despite how you feel, what they're talking about really sounds interesting!
"They're especially troublesome to me.." Hina pauses, possibly sighing. "As a goddess, what people think of me and what they believe is very important."
"...I understand. Faith rules over everything in Gensokyo, huh? But if that's so, isn't this a bit weird?"
"What do you mean?"
Oh, it sounds like this'll get good soon!

"What would you like? Perhaps some hot chocolate on a cold day?"
"Hmm?" You turn back to counter, and meet the gaze of a young woman. That's right, this is a cafe... Giving her a warm smile you answer. "Just tea is good. Whatever is good will be fine."
"Thank you. Please wait warmly for a minute." She gives a small bow, and you turn back to listening, and-
Ah, that kid! Some man is with him, and now they're talking. Could it be that they're father and a child? Good, so you probably shouldn't have to worry about him anymore...
"Ahahahah!" Hina lets out a heartfelt laughter, and then speaks. "You're really great sometimes...! 'It's not like I like it, but...' Normal people don't give a second thought to two acquaintances having a drink together!" She breaks into giggling again.
You're sure she doesn't mean it, but she managed to make you feel kind of bad. This is hopefully just result of too much time spent with Aya.
After finally calming down completely she continues. "So, we should worry more about things at shrine."
"Is there a problem?"
Now that you look at that man more, doesn't he look weird? Those clothes aren't something normal people wear, and he's too young to be father...
"You dare to ask! Like last night!" Wait wait wait, last night? You did hear something, but that couldn't have been... "You can't just-... Sneak out with that sword."
Oh.
"What...? It's not like nobody will get hurt?"
"Except the youkai that you kill. Really, doing it sometimes is fine, but if you attack them every day they'll get angry before long." She sighs. "I don't want my shrine to be the next target of youkai attack."
So it wasn't anything special after all- Hey that man now he also took out a knife! What is he thinking about, even if he's that kid's parent doesn't he realize that... That's not how you work with kids! Actually, there's no way those two are related... You stand up and-
"I see. Now that the sword came up," Clay lowers his voice a bit. "Shouldn't we talk about Adahn too?"
...What?

That man can go, this is something you have to hear. From the corner of your eye you look at the two on table.
"I agree that her case is interesting, but here?" Hina lifts an eyebrow, questioning Clay.
"This is as good time as any. You must've noticed her changes lately too."
"Are you sure this isn't just another case of your bad knowledge on humans?" Hina takes a sip of her tea.
"Absolutely not!" Clay hits his fist to table, making the spoons clink. "With her I'm sure of these things."
"With her...?" Hina's tone changes, to something you haven't heard her like before. "Isn't there perhaps somebody else you should be worried about too?"
"Please honey, I'm being serious." Clay takes Hina's hands and looks at her. "We can talk about our situation later."
You must've gotten your tea at some point. That has to be the case, otherwise you wouldn't be holding that cup full of tea so hard that it might break.
"Oh dear..." Hina looks down, and pulls her hands away. "But if you insiston my view, saying that they're 'changes' is bit too much, but I agree that she's been weird."
"Isn't that right? But I'm thinking about how she... Seems to have more endurance than before. When training with Momizi she seems to be doing much better than before."
"Clay, I don't think you should think about that too much. It doesn't take a genius to figure they they aren't being very serious about it anymore."
"That's true, but well..." He lets out long sigh and leans back on the chair. "Be it love, sickness or whatever, but what I am more worried about is that she might be wasting her day by spying on people talk at cafe."
"Gyaaah!"

Him changing tone at the end was enough to shock you, but when he slowly turned around to look at you with narrowed eyes, you nearly...
No, you did fall from your chair. And the whole time he has his eyes fixed on you with that incredibly determined look.
"Oh, what a coincidence!" And that look quickly changes to smile. What are you doing here, Adahn?"
""I'm sure she just came to relax during hard day, Clay! Isn't that right, Adahn?" Hina's look is similarly cheerful, working to make you just more and more confused. "But why are you on a floor? Was there a bug in your tea?"
"Ah, no-I-I-was... Just looking..." While sitting on the floor you try to point at the kid and man near the school, but seeing how the boy is alone again you stop. They must've noticed you. Just how long did they know you had been there? "...Yes, just a fly in the tea! Sure surprised me!"
"Hmm, now that you're here, why don't you join us?" Clay pulls out a chair from under the table and motions you to sit on it. "And get another tea too, there's not too much of that left anymore."
"Ah, yes. Alright." Still shaking a bit you stand up and walk to their table.
As soon as you sit down, Hina speaks. "Adahn, me and Clay have been thinking that you've been a bit weird lately. Is something going on?"

[ ] Just tell them, it's not like they wouldn't find out sooner or later.
[ ] Don't tell, who knows what Clay might do!
[ ] More importantly, Clay can't keep taking your sword out at night! And what was that other stuff about?
[ ] What do they mean by "weird"?
================================
Life has been hard. Or rather, lack of life. Let's leave it at that.
>> No. 74351
[x] Just tell them, it's not like they wouldn't find out sooner or later.

Don't worry about it Vodka. I'm sure everyone will be ecstatic that you're back.

Hey, at least you didn't die or something.
>> No. 74353
[ ] Just tell him, it's not like he wouldn't find out sooner or later.
>> No. 74360
[x] What do they mean by "weird"?

Metagaming dictates they already know, anyways.
>> No. 74366
[x] What do they mean by "weird"?
>> No. 74372
[x] What do they mean by "weird"?
Dodging the question moe.
>> No. 74378
[x] What do they mean by "weird"?
>> No. 74388
[x] What do they mean by "weird"?

Yay.
>> No. 74421
>"Humans come and humans go, but there will never be enough potatoes!

To the winner, the potatoes!

Had this itching me for a while, can't believe it took me this long to remember this phrase.
>> No. 74531
"What do you mean by 'weird'?" Pouting you turn your head away from her.
Clay sighs and crosses his arms. "It's nothing too much really. We'd just like know if something has happened to you."
Not too much? Then why even bother mentioning it? "I'd also like to know what you mean, though. Right now you're just being rude."
"Adahn, you-" Clay leans over the table towards you and you immediately try to get farther from him.
"That's enough." Thankfully Hina stopped him. It's not that you'd be afraid of him, you're just not sure about what he might do sometimes. "If she wants to hear it, then there's nothing stopping us from telling her, don't you agree?"
For a moment Clay looks at her, and then gets back to his drink. "...Yes," Lifting an eyebrow at Hina he speaks. "Could you handle this?"
"Naturally." She smiles, and then looks at you. "Adahn, before I say anything I ask you to understand that I am only concerned about you. By no means am I forcing you to answer."
You nod. "Understood, please start."
She thinks for a moment with finger on her lips, and then speaks. "Hmm. There has been some... changes in how you act recently. For example, your sleep patterns have been somewhat..." She turns to look at Clay. "It would be wrong to call them irregular, right?"
He nods. "Yes. I don't think it's alright to say 'sleeping patterns'. Just your sleeping in itself has been weird."
"You say 'weird' again! Just how am I different from normal?" You're starting to get annoyed at how those two are dodging the question.
Hina only sighs apologetically. "I sorry, there really isn't another word for it. You sleep at the same times that normal people do, but right now you seem have some very specific set times you wake up at each day."
"Is it really that strange? I mean-"
"Adahn." Clay cut you off while spinning the spoon in his cup. "I agree that it's possible, but strange for normal people to wake up in five-minute range of some set time each day without anybody waking them up." He pauses, and then continues in sterner voice. "But normal humans don't have different times set for each day of the week without reason, and keep that up for one month and counting. Or do you have some reason for waking up at 7:34 at Thursdays, and at 7:54 on Mondays?"
"I-I..." You really can't think what to say about that. If you haven't even noticed that yourself, then how did they even- Right! "How do you even know something like that?!"
Clay smirks. "I'm your sword. There are some things I get to know."
His attitude is really starting annoy you. "If you know me so well, then just tell me what's going on!"
"Oh, I'd be happy to. But for some reason you have the waking up times set in your head, but not whatever is causing it. So either you don't know it, or just don't want me to know it. I wonder, what could it be?"
...And now he's just threatening you! You lift your tea, ready to throw it to his face and-

"Both of you, stop that and calm down."
"I'm sorry."
"....sorry."
You can Clay answer at the same time, with you hesitating for a moment.
"Really Adahn, Clay doesn't mean anything bad." Hina rubs her forehead before giving you a concerned look. "But I have to agree with him on that I'd like to know what is causing this. If you know something, please tell me."
"I..." Before answering you take a look at Clay, who has his eyes fixed on you. "...Don't know what's going on myself either. I'm sorry."
Clay sighs and shakes his head, but Hina smiles and nods. "That's alright. Even if you have lived here for a while, you're still relatively new to Gensokyo. Some things will definately be weird to you." She takes a sip of her tea. "Since that's over with, would you like to join us for just some casual talk?"
Weighting your options you look at Hina and Clay, and finally shake your head. "Sorry, I don't think I have enough time for that right now. Work at the shrine, and all."

When you're outside the village's borders and in air you sigh. That wasn't very nice at all.
You don't like acting ignorant around Hina, and when she finds out about it you have no idea what's she's going to think. Most likely she'll be disappointed in you. And Clay...
He's going to be angry at you for hiding 'important facts' from him. Why didn't you take that chance and throw him to that lake when you had a chance?
With these thoughts you fly through cold air to Kagiyama shrine. Thankfully it's not too far away from village, only some distance down the road and then up the hill.
You skip the curvy stairs by flying over the forest, fly over the gate, shrine grounds and land in front of the house built to some distance from the main-building.
Instead of getting to warm you decide to relax for a bit on the cool air outside. After all, right now you have protection from the wind.
While sitting on the porch you look up to the sky. The day is nowhere near evening.

[ ] You're the shrine maiden, get changed and keep a watch for any possible visitors.
[ ] Go make some food. Others would be delighted if you had some food ready when they get back!
==============================
What will happen to Touhou VN? Who will read Umineko? Does Momizi die if she's killed?
So many [strike]interesting[/strike] things to talk about!
>> No. 74532
[X] You're the shrine maiden, get changed and keep a watch for any possible visitors.

>>What will happen to Touhou VN?
I'm not a regular, what's up?
>>Who will read Umineko?
Refer above.
>>Does Momizi die if she's killed?
Better fucking not.
>> No. 74533
[ ] You're the shrine maiden, get changed and keep a watch for any possible visitors.
>> No. 74534
[x] You're the shrine maiden, get changed and keep a watch for any possible visitors.

Random encounter time!
>> No. 74535
>>Does Momizi die if she's killed?

Oh ho!
>> No. 74536
[X] You're the shrine maiden, get changed and keep a watch for any possible visitors.

>>What will happen to Touhou VN?
Something will actually happen to it?
>>Who will read Umineko?
Me!
>>Does Momizi die if she's killed?
Youkai die when they are killed.
>> No. 74548
[x] You're the shrine maiden, get changed and keep a watch for any possible visitors.
>> No. 74552
[x] You're the shrine maiden, get changed and keep a watch for any possible visitors.
>> No. 74562
[x] You're the shrine maiden, get changed and keep a watch for any possible visitors.
>>74536
Only in ADP. "Don't shoot me bro!"
>> No. 74569
>>74536

Momi ain't no youkai, yo. No youkai, bro.
>> No. 74578
[ ] Go make some food. Others would be delighted if you had some food ready when they get back!
>> No. 74592
[x] Go make some food. Others would be delighted if you had some food ready when they get back!
>> No. 74793
File 123352129632.jpg - (319.23KB , 800x1120 , 11f27c7eaa3aa5bb445d02a4c3eeab94.jpg ) [iqdb]
74793
Right, it's a bit cold but that shouldn't stop anybody from coming to shrine.
Standing up, you get inside the house and head for your room. And to your surprise, instead of finding the clothes neatly folded on the table, they're nowhere to be seen. It is kind... Weird for it not to be where you left it. Oh well, you have spare ones in the closet. You can ask others about them later.
As you start changing, you think of Reimu. She wears those clothes to pretty much everywhere. Actually... You don't think you've ever seen her wearing anything else. Well, she doesn't have to worry about the casual look since she pretty much lives in the shrine. It would be much more convenient for you too to have shrine and house in the same building, or even closer together but Hina insisted it to be this way. Even Moriya shrine has it that way.
Hmm. Maybe it's good to be different though, and Moriya shrine is huge. It's not like you'd have to change every time you go or leave the shrine, but...
It's just not the same to wear it all the time.
Speaking of the shrine-maiden clothes, thankfully the Winter-version is warmer than normal one, although it still has it's faults.
You sigh as you fasten the outfit's detached sleeves. Honestly, who came up with those things? But Reimu and Sanae wear them without complaining, so it's probably mandatory for Gensokyo, or something. They still leave your shoulders exposed, and like Momizi said, people could get a view of your armpits.
...She thinks about weird things sometimes.

Aside from few villagers paying their visit, grounds are pretty empty. You don't feel like checking inside the shrine right now. For some reason there's that smell of incense floating in there all the time.
And you doubt anybody normal would willing break in there either, even they should be able to sense the misfortune inside.
Seeing nothing better to do, you grab broom and few seals. While checking if old ones surrounding the area are still effective you also keep the place clean. Going through the ones on stairs can wait for now.

...As you give goodbyes to couple leaving the shrine, two dots, one big yellow and blue with smaller red one appear in sky. Normally this wouldn't be strange at all with people flying to and from human village all the time, but these two just literally appeared in there.
After a while of being still they start heading towards you. Soon their shapes become clear, and you wave to two as greeting.
"Hello Adahn." Ran bows hear head a bit when she reaches the ground. "It's really been a while, hasn't it?"
"Ah yes, hi Ran!" Smiling you turn your gaze back to her from girl who stayed behind her big tails, glaring at you. "Last time we met was months ago, has something happened?"
"Happened? Thankfully at least not yet." She tries to urge the girl to come forward, but gives up. "But with Yukari gone we've been keeping busy."
"She.. Still hasn't returned?" Even if you're not too familiar with how things work here, you know that woman is way too important to just disappear. "Hasn't she even said anything?"
"If you haven't heard anything about her, that really has to be the case." She takes a hold of her forehead, sighing. "I guess one last hope goes there. But I didn't come here to talk about that."
"Just a normal visit? Must be hard for your schedule..."
"We're still not even done with introductions." She forcibly pulls the girl from behind her and sets her in front of you. "This here is-"
"Chen! Yes, I've heard about you." You smile to little cat-girl dressed in red and give her your hand. "My name is Adahn, I hope we can get along."
She looks at your extended hand for a while, and then reluctantly reaches for it. Instead of just shaking it she grabs it pulls you towards her, smelling your whole arm. "...You smell like dog."
"E-excuse me?" A dog? Why would you- "Ah. That must be Momizi's smell. She'll get mad if you call her a dog, though."
She stops smelling you and looks up. "Momizi?"
You have to wonder, does she realize how her tails curl together, and... "She's a wolf-tengu I live with, but she's not around right now so you can't meet her."
Finally she nods and gives you a bright smile. "I understand! It's nice to meet you, miss Adahn!"
Looking away for a bit you try to force the blush off your face, and all manners of bad thoughts away. It has to be crime for something to be that cute...

"A-anyway. Why did you come to visit?" You talk to Ran again, but still keep an eye on Chen.
"Hmm, this is somewhat private matter. Could we talk inside?"
"Ah, I don't know..." You look to stairs and surely, few humans are heading for the shrine. "Somebody would have to look after the grounds."
"That's not a problem at all, Chen!" Turning to girl, she issues orders. "Look after this place while I'm talking with Adahn. Make sure nothing happens."
The little cat-girl brings her hand to her forehead. "Roger!"
Immediately she runs over to shrine and jumps to roof, keeping watch on the whole area.
"Don't worry," Seeing your worried look Ran speaks. "Unless nobody really tries anything, she should remain calm."
"Hmm..." You were actually thinking about the girl, there's all kinds of bad luck gathered at that building. "Let's go inside then, there should be some hot water ready." You'll probably have to take care of her later.

...

"Ahh..." Ran breathes the fragrance of the tea, and looks back out. "Did I act bit hasty just now? What will everybody think of her sitting on top of a building there?"
"It should be fine." You pour yourself tea too, and add some honey. "Everybody knows that Momizi is living here, and they really don't seem to mind."
"How are the things going with her, by the way?"
"...Just fine, why do you ask?"
"Hmm, I just heard you two started off really well. And the shrine?"
"That's doing well too, Hina seems particularly happy with the way things are going."
"I'm sorry for not coming to your opening ceremony, I just didn't have time for it."
"No no, it really is fine. You must have your hands full without Yukari."
"I have to thank heavens for there not being any incidents recently. Otherwise this would really be too much for me."
With that, she gets back to drinking tea. The room is quiet, take for ticking of the clock.
"Umm, Ran?" The silent atmosphere is starting to bother you. "You said this was urgent business, but we're just sitting around, drinking tea...?"
"Just wait for few moments longer." She puts down her cup and pulls out a small digital watch from her robes. "If nothing still won't happen, then we can all be happy that I had my calculations wrong. And I can finally relax."
"I see." You don't bother asking about the watch. There's lots of outside-world items at Kourindou, and given that most interesting ones apparently ended there through Yukari... "But I'd still like to finish the matters at shrine."
"Sorry, sorry... Dealing with Reimu was so much more easier, she didn't have to worry about visitors." With a longing look she stares out of the door for a moment. After shaking her head a bit she clicks a button on her watch and sets it down next to her. "Still about a minute. While we wait, could you answer something for me?"
If this'll only take a minute... "Yes, what is it?"
"I think you've already heard about how Reimu has taken care of several incidents in here?" You nod, and she continues. "Sanae has also helped to solve few smaller problems at Youkai mountain. If an incident were to come up, what would you do?"
...You have a bad feeling about this, but there's no need not to answer.

[ ] You get it, as a shrine maiden you have to take care of these things.
[ ] Well, if it concerned you, then...
[ ] Nothing. Those things are Reimu's job, right?
>> No. 74795
[ ] You get it, as a shrine maiden you have to take care of these things.
>> No. 74800
[ ] You get it, as a shrine maiden you have to take care of these things.
>> No. 74802
For god sakes Ran you're talking to a girl who uses a claymore in lieu of a gohei.

[x] You get it, as a shrine maiden you have to take care of these things.
[x] But only in the most direct and violent manner possible; you're a busy girl with no time to play danmaku games.

So don't come to us with bullshit unless it's absolutely necessary.
>> No. 74803
[ ] You get it, as a shrine maiden you have to take care of these things.
>> No. 74804
[X] Well, if it concerned you, then...
Let's not give her a blank check, and it's not like Reimu is that much more "heroic" either. And I doubt Sanae does anything risky without Kanako telling her to.
>> No. 74815
[ ] You get it, as a shrine maiden you have to take care of these things.

We shall become Reimu MK.III
>> No. 74816
[x] You get it, as a shrine maiden you have to take care of these things.
[x] But only in the most direct and violent manner possible; you're a busy girl with no time to play danmaku games.

Oh yeah. Time for some smackdown.
>> No. 74818
[x] You get it, as a shrine maiden you have to take care of these things.
>> No. 74823
File 12335321704.jpg - (82.32KB , 600x620 , Befriended.jpg ) [iqdb]
74823
[ ] You get it, as a shrine maiden you have to take care of these things.
>> No. 74913
That time of the year

As the season changes, so do the colors of the Gensokyo. With Autumn comes the vivid orange and red of the trees. Yellow fields surrounding human village are clear now, leaving behind only dull grey and brown of the ground. As if mocking everything else, bamboo forest seems to have opted to stay eternally green.
It has gotten cold.
No, not that bad. It's just that when you're flying you don't have any clear protection from wind, and-
"Ah-choo!" Perhaps it's time to find some warmer clothes. Momizi could go shopping with you, hmm...
"Adahn, you're not catching cold, are you?" Hina who has been surprisingly quiet during your trip home speaks while looking at you with concerned face.
"It's fine, it's fine!" You smile, trying to assure her that it really is the case. "That was just a sneeze, you shouldn't worry about that."
"I wish it really was, but it really seems you haven't been your usual self lately."
"Really?" Tilting your head to side you question her. "How so?"
"Hmm..." She thinks for a while, refraining from answering. After a moment she just shrugs. "I can not point it out too specifically, but Izayoi said something about this too, did she not?"
Ah, yes. When you left that mansion today she asked something along lines 'if you had caught fleas from Momizi' or something. She can thank her luck Hina has told you not to start anything in there.
"I don't want to deal with that maid, she's..." You turn to Hina, frowning at the thought of Sakuya. "Oh, you should know what it's like! She hates me!"
"But she's also one of the few humans you deal with." Hina lets out long sigh and continues. "Just tell me if this is because of something normal, like if it's your-"
"No no no, it's nothing like that!" You frantically stop her before she continues, and again turn away to hide slight redness in your face. "Really... I don't know what this is about. To tell the truth, I haven't even noticed anything weird."

"Is that so..?" She ponders for a moment and then continues. "How about Momizi?"
"Her? No, she hasn't said anything-"
"No, I mean her condition, haven't you noticed?"
"Her... Condition?" Sure, she's been spending last few days at home, and even most of that time she's just been at her room, but... "Isn't she just sick?"
As you say this Hina stops and spins, in the end standing in the air and facing you. "Adahn, there are is still something for me to take care of in," She pauses, but only for a moment and quickly gazes at the sky. "at the new shrine. I have to make sure everything is coming along properly."
"Ah, then I'll-"
"No, I can manage just fine alone. You are not in any condition to fly around the place right now." She spins, talking over her shoulder. "And even if we put that aside, you have more important matters to worry about right now. Like Momizi, her condition might've gotten worse.
She might have gotten worse. "Ah... Yes, right."
"See you later, then!" Hina flies off into distance, and you increase your speed, quickly going back to house.

First thing you do when you get back home is sigh in relief when you see that Momizi isn't at living-room. Seeing how hot she was this morning, she really shouldn't be moving around the house...
At your room's door, you hear some muffled heavy breathing from the inside.
"Momizi!" Immediately you push the door open, and...
"A-ADAHN?!" Thankfully she doesn't seem to be in too bad health. Instead of lying down on the bed, she's sitting and looking at you with her eyes wide and face red, while holding to...?
You shut the door behind you and again, sigh in relief. "Really, I'm glad you're okay, but why are you holding my night-shirt?"
"Awa-what...?!" She quickly realizes the white shirt in her hands, but instead of dropping it down or throwing it away she just holds it against her chest tighter. "This?! I-I... I just wanted to... feel like you were home..." As she progresses she gets more quiet, eventually speaking in nothing more but whisper, while looking at you with sad eyes.
"Momizi..!" She has to realize how cute she is like this! You'd just like to get close to her and- No! She's sick right now, messing with her is especially now is off-limits. Instead you take a hold of yourself and walk to bed, kneeling in front of her.
"A... What are you doing?" As you reach out to her, Momizi protest by quickly shifting back.
"I have to check you temperature." You take a hold of her shoulder, and put your hand on her forehead. "Hold still for a minute."
"S-sure..." She closes her eyes, but the uneven breathing continues.

...Still so hot. Actually, it's like she was pulsating heat.
"Alright, I'm going to get you some water." You stand up and take step towards door.
"Actually... could you... Leave me alone for a while?"
"What?" She spoke quietly, and you turn back to look at her. "Why?"
"Just... Please." She turns away from you to look at the bed. "I don't know what I might do if you'd stay."
[ ] Leave Momizi alone, she wants it.
[X] No. Right now you have to be close to her.
>> No. 74914
She's seriously asking you to leave her alone... Really, what does she think you are? Without saying another word, you turn around and walk behind her.
"Adahn, wait, what are you-!" She tries to turn around to you, but stops when you wrap your arms around her and embrace her from behind.
"Stupid..." You bury your face in her hair and breathe. "I could never leave you alone when you're like this." Ah. You've forgotten how nice her smell is. Sure, she might be bit sweaty, but isn't only normal...?
"...I'm sorry." Her sudden words snap you out of your thoughts.
"For what?" You look up, and see her hanging her head down.
"For asking something so stupid. I... Should've known better."
"Really, stop that." Momizi still seems somewhat sad so you try to be cheerful. "But... You really took my shirt because you wanted to be close to me?"
"Don't laugh about it!" Now instead of sad she's offended. "You wouldn't know what it's like to-"
"I understand."
"-Huh?"
"Smell really reminds you about lots of things, doesn't it? I remember when I was a kid, and whenever my mom left I'd sleep with her shirt..." While lost in memories you move your arm to rub Momizi behind ear. "Hmm.. Now that I really am here, would you like to..." Your voice fades off. Maybe she'll think you're mocking her?
"What, is it Adahn?" Looking over her shoulder she smiles at you.
Well, she seems interested enough. "...Would you like to actually smell me?"

A long silence follows. It seems like eternity passes before she breaks into fit of giggles as answer.
"Ahaha... Ahahahahaa!" She's turned around, and is now holding to you while laughing. "Haah, smell you, you say..."
It's not like you haven't said stupid things before... "So, how about it?"
After taking a moment to calm down she puts a finger to your nose. "I don't actually need to do anything like that, Adahn." She then breathes in, and her tail starts beating energetically. "I remember exactly the smell of your clothes, hair.." Her speech slowed down again. "Body..." Now she's looking at you into eyes. "And the taste of your..." She closes her eyes and leans forward.

"Ah, Momi-MMMH?!" Instead of kissing you, she started licking your face. You try to turn your face away, but she just continues. Soon you have no choice to give in, but you manage to get a look at her. "Ahahha..." No matter how you think about it, she's horribly into this, and looks too. "Hahahah! Momizi, please, stop it!"
After few more licks she gives you a concerned look. "You don't like it?"
"No, no, it's great, just... Ah, what are you doing?"
"...? Why do you ask? I'm-" A realization spreads to her face and she nearly jumps to roof. "Oh my- I'm so sorry Adahn!"
"It's alright." She's back to her usual self so you guess it's fine. "It was nice, but.... weird."
"Humm..." Momizi sounds while looking at floor. "You know, I'm a wolf-tengu, and.."
"I get it." You ruffle her hair and get up. "Would you like to eat something?"
"Could we make something together?" She speaks with a smile, her tail wagging. "It has been ages since the last time..."

End of the scene.
=========================
>Sorry, your message is too long. Message length: 8266, maximum allowed length: 8192
I hate splitting stuff like this into two posts.
>> No. 74919
>>her tail starts beating energetically.

HNNNG
>> No. 74920
>When you left that mansion today she asked something along lines 'if you had caught fleas from Momizi'

HAHAHAHAHA
>> No. 74922
File 123362357473.png - (99.05KB , 494x375 , MomiYay.png ) [iqdb]
74922
Oh my. Someone's in heat~
>> No. 74942
This is better than Momizi Pop.
>> No. 75241
"I understand..." You hold your head and sigh. "Since I'm a shrine maiden too, it's part of my job to take care of those things."
"...If they ever come up, that is." Ran nods and picks up her cup again. "That is a good answer, Adahn."
"Isn't that what anybody would say?" Frowning a bit you continue. "Why do you even ask about something like this now?" That's what you say, but you have a pretty good idea for why.
"Just wait for a moment longer, and we'll-"BOOOOOOOooooOOOOooOOOOOOMMmm
A huge explosion makes you jump up. It's enough to make the floor under you shake for a moment. Few yells can be heard from the shrine, but the noise didn't come from there so at least those humans should be safe for now. And Ran...
She doesn't look a least bit surprised. At all. Rather, she's calmly looking at your tea-cup that must've fallen over with the explosion, with the liquid now covering the table. Is that what she's worried about in time like this?! So that must mean she already-
Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Another sound. This time like... Water shooting up, like in geyser? And if you're right, it should be close.
Beep-beep-beep-bee-click. Ran brought her hand to watch beeping and stopped the noise. Sighing she picks it, and stands up. "Hmm, not entirely on time, but close enough."
"Wha- you knew?!" And that comment about it 'not being on time' really makes her suspicious. Clenching your fists you yell at her. "You knew something would happen, but you didn't say anything and just sat around just... DRINKING TEA!"
Not even turning to look at your outburst, she just walk towards the door leading to your backyard. "I think right now it's more pressing to find out just what exactly happened. If you still feel like arguing after that, feel free to."
...She better have good explanation prepared for herself. Gritting your teeth you silently follow her.

The garden is a mess. There are rocks all over the flower benches, at least one tree has fallen over and you don't even want to mention the state of other plants.
But even after looking at that royal mess, your legs still lose their hold when you see what's bit further.
"No way..." You whimper. "Right to the rock-garden."
In the middle of what was image of prefect serenity just few minutes earlier, there is now a geyser, happily gushing water in to the air. Oh, Momizi and Clay are going to be so angry with this...
"At least it didn't come up in the middle of the house." You feel a pat on your shoulder. "Think what would've happened then."
Even the thought of that makes you shiver. All piled up misfortunes of Gensokyo set free at once... "Yeah, great that didn't happen. But still, this is a bit..." You lose the words.
"Unfortunate?" Ran suggests.
"More like plain horrible luck." You throw one of the rocks at the water near geyser. "There is... I don't know how much ground Gensokyo covers, but it's incredibly a lot. Yet that thing came up here."
Ran is quiet for a moment, but then speaks. "...I doubt it makes you feel any better, but I counted that it would appear either here or Hakurei Shrine."
"Oh...?" Turning your gaze from geyser, you look at apologetically smiling Ran. "So it could've been there too?"
"Yes, strangely enough it was exactly fifty percent chance of it appearing either here or there." She looks at what remains of the garden. "I guess that in the end, it was luck that decided?"
"Please, not another word about luck!" Letting out a yell, you stand up. Something was going to happen sooner or later, you knew it all the time. Living next to huge concentration of misfortune with goddess who manages it will never secure you a calm life for too long. It just happened that up to this, nothing too bad had happened.
...Yes, rather than anything else, only your garden was messed up. That's not too bad right? Well, you should move soon though, just standing near that thing is making your clothes wet. "So, what then? What do I do with geyser in my backyard?" You give the garden another look. Yes, it shouldn't take too long to clean this mess up. And it definitely won't give any permanent damage.
"If this really is all there is, it is your call." Thinking, she takes a small pause. "Why not make it into out-door bath? I'm sure it would attra-Oh." With her eyes still fixed on the geyser she speaks in tired voice. "You have to hold that idea, it seems."
You should've known it... Accidents are cowards. They never come at you one at a time, but strike in groups.

Along with water, now something else was coming from the geyser too.
"Damn it." Something else being earth spirits and ghosts. From the looks on their face you'd say that they weren't entirely sure of what was going on either.
You kept looking at poor spirits for a while longer, until Ran spoke. "...You're not going to do anything about them?"
"...They seem calm enough. And it's not like they could get away from here that easily." True, Kagiyama shrine grounds were as secure as they could be. No evil spirits or youkais with ill-intent got in. This had the side effect that they couldn't get out either. "Right now they should be safely contained here, so let's just-"
One of the spirits slowly floated past you, and soon it's followed by several others. Heading for the house.
Ran smirks. "Still think they're harmless?"

[ ] You don't know what those spirits will do if they get inside. Extermination time.
[ ] The shrine, there was people there! Are they safe?
[ ] Yell at Ran. Why is she so calm during all of this?!
>> No. 75243
[X] You don't know what those spirits will do if they get inside. Extermination time.
EXTERMINATUS.
>> No. 75244
[ ] The shrine, there was people there! Are they safe?
>> No. 75245
[ ] You don't know what those spirits will do if they get inside. Extermination time.

Terminate with extreme prejudice.
>> No. 75246
File 123394571791.jpg - (126.39KB , 700x700 , 1205594301123.jpg ) [iqdb]
75246
[X] You don't know what those spirits will do if they get inside. Extermination time.

Adahn needs to get herself a lucky rabbit's foot.
>> No. 75247
File 123394613211.jpg - (83.70KB , 800x600 , Crazytrainwoman.jpg ) [iqdb]
75247
>fifty percent chance

SOUNDS MORE LIKE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TO ME

[x] You don't know what those spirits will do if they get inside. Extermination time.
[x] Tell Ran to make sure everyone else in the shrine is safe.

ACTION ADAHN
>> No. 75249
[x] You don't know what those spirits will do if they get inside. Extermination time.
[x] Tell Ran to make sure everyone else in the shrine is safe.
>> No. 75336
[x] You don't know what those spirits will do if they get inside. Extermination time.

Updates please~
>> No. 75357
[x] You don't know what those spirits will do if they get inside. Extermination time.
[x] Tell Ran to make sure everyone else in the shrine is safe.
>> No. 75363
File 123407447845.jpg - (118.83KB , 393x283 , 5g50.jpg ) [iqdb]
75363
Saw this and noticed just how perfect it is.
>> No. 75366
I'm seeing profit margins here. Mystic underground spring in back of the shrine, marketed to excises people's misfortune. You could bottle it and sell it, or build a bathing area and charge for use.
>> No. 75472
You throw few of the lesser seals you were carrying to the rocks and tree-stumps surrounding the geyser, hoping that they'd have at least some kind of effect. To do anything more you'll have to get better equipment from inside, but before that... "Ran!"
Completely calm, she looks at you. "Hmm, yes?"
Her attitude... You can complain about it later. "Could you go and make sure that people at shrine are safe? Thanks!" Not waiting for reply, you dash through the remains of garden to the house.
The spirits weren't moving too fast, but their direction was clear. Passing few who apparently decided to stick to the garden, you jump over obstacles that explosion caused.
You had no idea there would already be so many of them inside. Most are settled in the living room, but few are wandering into other rooms too. Paying no mind to them for now, you go into your room.

There, that sword, thankfully Clay didn't decide to do youkai extermination of his own today. You grab it, and few stronger seals prepared in case of bad day. You've hardly ever had to deal with earth-spirits. Hopefully these will be enough.
Feeling a bit calmer, you get back to hallway.
Now first- "Aaah! Away from those!" The spirit chewing on flowers gets straight hit from still sheathed claymore and then another. It can't be too pleasant, as it quickly starts moving back towards garden.
"Alright." You sigh, and remove sword from its sheath. Just a sight of it should be enough to get any lesser youkais abandon idea of the fight.
...But these spirits don't seem to have any idea of what it is. That's fine too, less resistance, easier work for you.
Hmm... There! You slash at one floating around the place, and-
"!!!!!!..." It lets out silent scream before disappearing, making you the center of attention of other spirits in the house. They don't make a move to harm you, but just give you angry glares.
"Uhm..." From all possible reactions, you weren't expecting this. But... If they can't harm you, isn't that all they can do? Giving the spirits apologetic look you put the sword back in it's sheath. "...I'm sorry for that. Really." You feel kind of bad about yourself now.
The remaining spirits seem to get message fairly quickly. Some went back outside silently after you simply told them to, while rest needed some yelling and hits from sheathed claymore. Thankfully they didn't manage to cause too big of a mess in their short time inside.
Back at the garden, seals you left in there earlier are nowhere to be seen, except for few shreds of paper. So in the end they really were worth nothing.
Amount of ghosts is clearly smaller than earlier. Well, unlike spirits they should have better things to do than just stick around here.

The spirits themself don't seem to mind the current state of garden, but you should still make sure that they won't try anything. They just might get an idea of suddenly moving inside again, no matter how unlikely that might be.
Making another sealed area inside one that is already incredibly secure... You sigh. Who knows what will come out of this.

----------
>> No. 75473
"How did it go?" Ran asks you a simple question ask you walk towards her and Chen standing in the empty grounds. There isn't a sign of the people anymore.
"Hmm... Not too bad." You look over your shoulder. "After I got them outside, they seemed to get the hint and didn't try to move too much anymore. I still sealed them into garden though, just in case."
"Nobody would want spirits wandering around their house. Well, except for..." Ran seems to be lost in though, but shakes her head. "No, I think they wouldn't like it either."
"So, what about the visitors?" You have a good idea, but still ask.
"They didn't mind me at all, I was really helpful too!" Chen speaks, looking proud of herself. "But they left soon after miss Ran explained the situation."
Oh, you sure would like to hear that explanation. "Thank you Chen, you were lots of help."
"Our time to talk grows short, as I have a feeling you're going to get other visitors soon." Ran looks at direction of Hakurei shrine. "Still feel like arguing?"
"Not really." You shake your head. "I calmed down enough when I made sure those spirits would stay away from house and shrine grounds."
"Aren't you a bit too forgiving?" Ran tilts her head to side. "What if I'm to blame for all of this? Or Yukari?"
Geyser at your backyard spitting out spirits. Unless Ran suddenly developed dislike for you and suprisingly bad taste... "...I couldn't ever fool myself into thinking that you'd arrange something like this. And Yukari... Nobody can say right now."
"Right. There's one good thing about this, though."
"Oh?" Aside from possibility of future out-doors bath?
"If more things like this come up she has to appear." Well, there's that too. And she's right, if Yukari is as important as everybody says she has can't keep going incognito. And you'd like to have a talk with that woman too. "But with her still gone there's much left to do. We should leave now."

"Ah, wait a moment." You get closer to Chen and take out green ribbon from your pocket, flipping it into its full length. "This won't take long, so hold still."
"Ehh?" She seems suprised, but doesn't try to get away. "What are you going to do?"
While loosely wrapping the cloth around her you explain. "You were on top of the building where all of Gensokyo's misfortunes are. I'm just removing any of it that was caught on you." Hina can do this without anybody even noticing the process, but you still need the ribbon as focus. Well, she's a goddess after all.
"Really?!" Her eyes widen in amazement. "You mean that building is bad lu- I mean, you can do it? Just like that?"
You laugh a bit. Unlike with everybody else, her reaction is probably closest to what you'd have thought yourself months ago in the same situation. "Haha, I guess you could say that. Unless you want to be black cat of ill omen, don't do anything now."
"Black cat of ill omen..." She repeats it quietly while looking at ground. "That wouldn't be nice at all, miss. Please do it."
Nodding, you prepare yourself. This will be easy, she's a cat, animal. Those are much easier to take care of than humans. Slowly the small spirals form around her and begin moving towards you though the cloth.
"Ehehe, that tickles..." Thank goddess it's only that, she didn't manage to catch too much of it while keeping watch. She squirms a bit, but in the end keeps still enough.
"...That should do it." You unwrap the cloth from her, and shake your arms. Some of the sensation still remains, but it quickly disappears.
"What, so soon?" Chen seems bit disappointed. "It felt kind of nice."
"You should be glad it wasn't worse than that." Crossing your arms you speak. "If there was more of it, you might be lying on the ground right now."
"Seriously?!" She steps back with her eyes wide and mouth open.
"Seriously." That hardly ever happens anymore, though. And oh, how happy are you for that.

"We should be finished here now," Ran looks girl who seems bit reluctant to leave just yet. "or do you have something on your mind, Chen?"
"Hmm..." The little cat-girl looks at the shrine with finger on her mouth, and then turns to you. "Do you have those... Papers with your luck written on them here?"
"You mean the omikuji? Yes, we have those." Oh please, don't let her ask for one, don't let her ask for one...
"Then I'd like to have one!" Chen responds with a grin, battering the little spirit that you have left. "All that talk of fortune reminded me of them!"
You sigh. Normally you're be happy to everyone's reactions to their fortune, but you have a feeling those two have had it hard enough as it is. Yes, the fortune readings at Kagiyama shrine aren't just indicators, they're actually charms. Bad readings pull some of misfortune stored in the shrine to the person, and similarly good ones are filled with good luck that will be passed to person getting it. Hina wasn't entirely sure about the idea when you first said it, but finally agreed to let you try it as long as you kept the balance on good and bad fortune.
Making up different fortunes and figuring out how to make them work has actually been quite interesting and a good time-waster on slower days. You're not one to brag, but your fortunes are as accurate as they can get. Well, the luck part at least. You don't think you should go arranging sicknesses or romantic relationships. After trying it on few slips you quickly abandoned the idea, nothing good would come from people taking those things too seriously.
"That's a good idea, Chen!" Ran pats the girl's head and smiles at her.
"Isn't it?!" Chen hops around a bit while holding to Ran's sleeve. "We didn't have chance to ask for any at Hakurei-shrine, and we hardly ever have any business around here together. Isn't this nice end for a day?"
"End of day for you." Giving a weak laugh, Ran looks at the sky. "I still have loads to do, and with current situation it'll only get worse."
"Hmm..." Those two definitely don't need any more bad luck, but some good fortune would really be a blessing right now.

[ ] "Maybe it would be better to save that for later?"
[ ] Who knows, they might get lucky!
>> No. 75474
[ ] Who knows, they might get lucky!
>> No. 75477
>You sigh. Normally you're be happy to everyone's reactions to their fortune, but you have a feeling those two have had it hard enough as it is. Yes, the fortune readings at Kagiyama shrine aren't just indicators, they're actually charms. Bad readings pull some of misfortune stored in the shrine to the person, and similarly good ones are filled with good luck that will be passed to person getting it. Hina wasn't entirely sure about the idea when you first said it, but finally agreed to let you try it as long as you kept the balance on good and bad fortune.
>Making up different fortunes and figuring out how to make them work has actually been quite interesting and a good time-waster on slower days. You're not one to brag, but your fortunes are as accurate as they can get. Well, the luck part at least.

This is actually a pretty cool idea.

[x] Who knows, they might get lucky!
>> No. 75480
[ ] Who knows, they might get lucky!
>> No. 75496
[x] Who knows, they might get lucky!
>> No. 75502
[X] Who knows, they might get lucky!

Inb4 faceless men rape.
>> No. 75507
[X] Who knows, they might get lucky!

seeing as we just finished removing all chen's bad luck.
>> No. 75513
[X] Who knows, they might get lucky!
>> No. 75535
>>75507
I don't think good luck helps in bad luck avoidance, otherwise someone with bad luck would become a magnet to it, and eventually collapse into a black hole of bad luck.
>> No. 75559
>>75535

Well, that's why there is Hina.
>> No. 75605
[X] Who knows, they might get lucky!

Phew, read the whole story in under 12 hours, good stuff Vodka, keep up the good work.
>> No. 75720
Good and bad fortune are in balance, so isn't this perfect chance for them to get their life bit easier? Sure, they might not get good results, but usually people just brush bad luck off as part of life.
"Sure, this way please." You lead the two to offertory box with box filled with different kinds of fortunes next to it.
"Oh, right! I have to donate too..." Chen is energetically jumping around, looking into her bag. "I don't have too much, how much does it have to be?"
"Anything is fin-"
"Anything is fine, but five-yen might help with better luck." Not letting you answer, Ran explains the situation with almost exactly same words you were going to use. "Some people go as far as donating several coins."
Well, you've never heard that last bit, but if she wants to act like she knows everything... "...Yes, that's true. But you should just give amount you're comfortable with."
After looking at you two for a moment, Chen nods with a determined look and pulls out five five-yen coins. "This should be really lucky, then!" Grinning, she trows the coins into the box and then quickly goes to pull her fortune.
"What did you get?" Ran leans over, trying to catch a look of the text. "I can help you read it if it's too hard..."
"I can read it just fine!" Chen jumps away, clutching the paper to her chest. "Don't look at it before I do, if you do that, then you might get my fortune!"
You smile. Obviously she doesn't know it, but whatever it was that she pulled out has already started to take effect on her.
Finally, after looking at the paper first normally, then against sun and normally again she reads out. "...Peculiar luck. During your travels you will find what you lost, but don't catch cold. Your lucky color is green. Oh, my hat is green! But what does 'peculiar luck' mean? Do you know Ran?"
"Hmm, I don't. Perhaps Adahn could be able to tell you?" She looks at you, and soon Chen is in front of you.
"Miss Adahn, what does it mean? What does it mean?" She's hopping in her place, all while intently looking you in to eyes with smile on her face.
"Ah, well..." That's a strange fortune. It's mostly good, but one who gets it will be more sensible to luck of others. "...It wouldn't be as good if I just told it to you like this, but I think you're going to like it."
"That's boring, but... true, I guess." She turns to look at Ran again. "Can leave now? We're done here, right?" Good, at least Chen should have fun...

"I think I'll have one too." Without saying anything else Ran throws a single bill to the box. No, that's wrong! Too much! "I think we should try to make up for the trouble that came with us, don't you think?" Seeing your bewildered face, she tries to reassure you.
"Ah, no, it's not that..." You're more worried about her getting bad fortune.
"It's fine, then?" You don't say anything else, and she reaches for the box with fortunes in it, and pulls one out. After looking at it for few seconds, frown grows on her face. "...Oh."
"What does it say?" Chen goes to Ran, and floats so she can look over her shoulder. "Is it bad?"
Ran just puts the paper into her pocket, and recites it. "Moderate curse. The person you wait for may, or may not appear. Business will continue as expected. Your lucky color is purple. Sounds troublesome, is there a tree I can tie this to here, or...?"
"Ah, right over there, near the middle of the grounds." You point her to right direction, and follow her as she walks over to it. Sure, it sounded pretty bad, but... There's no way for anything but luck part to be right. It has to be just coincidence.
Ah. Clay and Hina will be home soon.
...Looking at that pine tree, it's becoming more and more wrapped in misfortune. Thank god it manages to contain all of it, but at this rate it won't take long for it to burst into flames. You're stuck between wanting to see it happen and being reasonable and removing some of it... "That should do it." Ran sighs, stepping away from the tree.
No, doing that won't remove all of the misfortune, but... Ran did it pretty fast, so perhaps most of it didn't get to her yet. You nod. "Yes. I'm sorry that this happened, but I'll still wish you nice good day."
"Miss Adahn..." Chen tugs your sleeve. "Couldn't you just remove Ran's bad luck? Like you did for me?"
Before you get to answer, Ran speaks. "That would be cheating, Chen. And..." She looks at you with a smile. "These are just fortunes, after all."
"...Right, there is nothing to worry about." Disregarding your own work like this is annoying, but doing it might make it easier for Ran, at least Chen won't think about it too much. At least you hope so.
"It should be finally our time to leave now." Ran starts looking through her pockets with frown on her face. "Where did I put it again..."

"ADAHN!" You look to the direction of voice, and see Hina running towards you while holding her dress so that she won't trip to it, with Clay following close, but obviously not moving as fast as he could. "Oh, you're fine! Thank goodness!" Instead of slowing down she jumps at you and locks you in embrace.
"I-it's alright, really. Nothing too bad happened." It's rare for her to be this affectionate towards you, so you're bit confused. "How come you didn't come here sooner, though? It's only few minutes by flight from village, after all."
"Oh." Hina stops hugging you but still keeps hold of your hands, and then looks at Clay with a frown on her face. "Because of him."
In contrast to Hina, he lazily walks to you, and just raises his hand in greeting. "Hey, nice to see you're okay afte-"
"Don't you [/i]'hey'[/i] Adahn!" Hina has let go of you, and is now yelling at Clay. "What if it was something bad! We had to run here because of you!"
"Oh, so it's my fault now?" He's smiling, but... You know him well enough to be able to say that he's getting really angry. "Maybe if you could carry me there wouldn't be this problem!"
"I wouldn't have to carry you if you could fly!" And now they're just arguing, leaving you completely alone.
What happened between those two?! They got along so well in the village!

[ ] Hina is right, Clay is being hard to deal with!
[ ] It's... Not Clay's fault! That is just the way he is!
[ ] But nothing happened, there's no need for this!
[ ] Turn to Ran, ask her to help!
[ ] Actually, let them solve it themself. They're both adults.
>> No. 75721
[X] But nothing happened, there's no need for this!
>> No. 75722
[ ] But nothing happened, there's no need for this!
>> No. 75726
[ ] Fan the flames of anger, push them on.
>> No. 75729
[x] Actually, let them solve it themself. They're both adults.
>> No. 75730
[X] But nothing happened, there's no need for this!
[X] "If you can't act like adults then I'll send you to your rooms."
>> No. 75733
[X] But nothing happened, there's no need for this!

Just a geyser out of nowhere. Thats all.
>> No. 75746
[x] But nothing happened, there's no need for this!
[x] "If you can't act like adults then I'll send you to your rooms."
[x] Wag a finger disapprovingly at them.
>> No. 75747
[X] But nothing happened, there's no need for this!
[X] "If you can't act like adults then I'll send you to your rooms."
>> No. 75749
[x] But nothing happened, there's no need for this!
[x] "If you can't act like adults then I'll send you to your rooms."

You're better than this Hina.
>> No. 75752
[x] But nothing happened, there's no need for this!
[x] "If you can't act like adults then I'll send you to your rooms."
[x] Wag a finger disapprovingly at them.
>> No. 75757
[ ] Actually, let them solve it themself. They're both adults.

This is actually the best option avaiable. Two words: Lover's quarrel.

See, they are just like a couple: They get along fine, but have yeall at each other every now and them.

Let love bloom.
>> No. 76058
[x] But nothing happened, there's no need for this!
[x] "If you can't act like adults then I'll send you to your rooms."
[x] Wag a finger disapprovingly at them.

Voting this as a way to bump.
>> No. 76060
>>76058
Don't bother, the story is dead, vodka abandoned us.
>> No. 76391
File 123543447694.jpg - (116.56KB , 800x900 , 1231539312323.jpg ) [iqdb]
76391
Updates?
>> No. 76413
This... This isn't good at all! The last thing you want right now is those two arguing, why can't they just be calm like usual?! Alright, Clay isn't really calm, he's just annoying and indifferent most of the time but... Oh why does this happen now?!
"Stop it, please!" Clenching your fists you yell at the two. "Nobody was hurt, nothing serious happened and the house... It's mostly fine too! So at least don't get upset over me!" With those two like that you really can't keep yourself calm either.
"See?" Clay speaks, with a triumphant look on his face. "She's completely fine, she even said that herself." The way he gazes at Hina sends shivers down your spine.
"...Is that so." She looks at you, and... You really don't dare to say anything more. Not when she's looking at you like that. "Hmm. If Adahn herself says so, then I really shouldn't have anything to complain about."
"Ahaha, that's right..." Please, if you're going to say something, then at least sound like you mean it. "Wouldn't it be better to go through this inside, over a cup of tea?"
"I guess we should leave then." You all turn your heads to Ran who just raised her voice. "There really isn't anything else for us to do here, and you would most likely appreciate moment of peace." She turns, shuffling through the large sleeves of her dress.
"Wait a moment." But Clay stops her. "I think you owe us an explanation too. Just why were you here?" Oh, why does he have to act difficult now?!
"I... Is that really necessary?" She turns to look at you with her eyebrow raised. "I think Adahn should be able to explain anything well enough."
"Frankly I'd like to hear this from you." If he's planning on making an issue out of everything right now, then wouldn't it be best for him just to...
"Clay, could you go inside?" You speak with your face turned away from him. "There should be some water ready, but can you make sure that it's hot enough?"
"Huh?" He sounds seriously surprised. "Wait, you're not seriously-"
"Just go inside and do what you like, alright?" You turn to him, and see that he doesn't look pleased at all. Well, he never does when you're ordering him around. "Don't come back outside, though."
"...Fine." Finally sighing, he turns around and starts walking for the house. "You better explain everything later though." You wonder what kind of reaction you'd get out of him is you just flat out refused to talk about this anymore.

Yeah, that's definitely not good.
Ran seems to be fine with him gone, now bowing her head slightly in gratitude. "Thank you. We have places to visit and work to do, so hold-ups like this really aren't needed."
"You shouldn't mind him." You hold your head. "Really, usually he's... Uhm, I guess he just had a bad day, or something. Thank goodness he doesn't act like this with every youkai that visits the shrine."
Ran gives a tired smile. "You probably don't know, but this time he was actually nicer than when we first met."
"Then again, incidents don't happen here every day." This time it's Hina speaking. "I have to agree that I would like to hear everything from you, miss Yakumo, but," She turns, and stars walking after Clay. "I think the other explanation will do just as fine."
After Hina is off the hearing-distance, Ran sighs. "I'm sorry, this is all because I stayed here for too long."
"Not at all." You shake your head. "I imagine those two would've been upset no matter who had been here with me."
"Still, let me express my apologies. Hopefully things won't turn any worse from here."
"I wonder..." You look into direction of Hakurei shrine. "I wonder."

...

By the time you you get back from seeing Ran and Chen off, Clay has actually prepared some tea. He's already sitting next the table, quietly drinking the tea.
Hina is opposite to him, just sitting there with a stern look on her face. Well, if nothing else, right now it should be best to explain explain everything...

"A fountain spewing evil spirits in our backyard, huh?" When you're done telling what happened, Clay sighs while is resting his chin on his hand.
"Yes, I took care of the situation to best of my ability, but I'm not sure if it's going to be..."
"I understand Adahn, you did well." Hina gives you a pained smile. "But to think, it just had to appear there. Or here rather than Hakurei shrine..."
Clay lets out long breath. "Hah, and I was starting to think that we were safe from things like this."
Hina tenses a bit in response to Clay's words.

[ ] "This is like horrible luck. Incredible misfortune. Yes Clay, I know."
[ ] "It's not that bad."
[ ] "...Something was bound to happen sooner or later."
[ ] "Can this really be just bad luck?"
====================================
First I'd like to say that I'm sorry for doing this again.
A short update, I know. That itself would be bullshit and conditions that it was delivered in don't soften the case one bit. It's not that good either, but now we should be able to move to more interesting things.
Not giving any kind of explanation would be annoying at this point. Anyway, there's two reasons why I disappeared again. First one is that real life kicked in, I have bunch of stuff to do like looking after my siblings and house with somewhat annoying but still caring grand-parent butting in. But that really doesn't take too much time, and I'm still left with quite bit of free time.
The other reason is that I've been using the free time that I have to play games and read stuff. So yeah, as usual I'm still the one you should be getting angry at. The good news is that I really don't feel like playing Persona 4 for some time anymore(and even after I get back to it, I should finish it pretty soon).

Eh. I thought about saying bunch of other stuff too like about thinking of putting this on a hiatus, but doing that immediately after I get back from break from which I said anything about would be stupid and annoying. Hoping I'll be actually more active now, at least so I can keep this thread from coming back up.
>> No. 76416
[x] "This is like horrible luck. Incredible misfortune. Yes Clay, I know."
[x] "Anyway, it's not that bad. I was thinking it'd be kinda nice to have a hot spring, and if we dealt with the 'evil spirit' bit, it could even be a new source of revenue."
>> No. 76421
[X] "It's not that bad."
[X] "I was thinking it could be kind of nice, actually. Once we take care of the evil spirits, we can make a nice hot spring and relax!"

Shrine maidens: they drink tea and bathe in hot springs.
>> No. 76422
[x] "It's not that bad."
>> No. 76428
[X] "It's not that bad."
[X] "I was thinking it could be kind of nice, actually. Once we take care of the evil spirits, we can make a nice hot spring and relax!"
>> No. 76429
[X] "It's not that bad."
[X] "I was thinking it could be kind of nice, actually. Once we take care of the evil spirits, we can make a nice hot spring and relax!"
>> No. 76430
[ ] "Can this really be just bad luck? We should investigate this"
>> No. 76431
>>76413

Don't worry too much about it, Vodka. Just do what you need to do.
>> No. 76437
At least now I have the time to catch up with what happened after the time skip. Hooray!
>> No. 76448
[x] "This is like horrible luck. Incredible misfortune. Yes Clay, I know."
[x] "Although... it's not that bad. I was thinking it'd be kinda nice to have a hot spring, and if we dealt with the 'evil spirit' bit, it could even be a new source of revenue."
[x] "...Hina, do you think the kappa and the tengu would visit?"
[x] "I can see it now: 'Let your troubles be soaked away! Visit the Springs at Kagiyama Shrine!' We could offer curse-removal, too, and if they leave clean and relieved of misfortune, they might feel so great that they'll spread the word...!
[x] "Let's make sure people know it's free... but all the same, we ought to have the donation box nice and obvious near the entrance to the changing rooms."
>> No. 76452
>>76448

I like how you think.

[x] "This is like horrible luck. Incredible misfortune. Yes Clay, I know."
[x] "Although... it's not that bad. I was thinking it'd be kinda nice to have a hot spring, and if we dealt with the 'evil spirit' bit, it could even be a new source of revenue."
[x] "...Hina, do you think the kappa and the tengu would visit?"
[x] "I can see it now: 'Let your troubles be soaked away! Visit the Springs at Kagiyama Shrine!' We could offer curse-removal, too, and if they leave clean and relieved of misfortune, they might feel so great that they'll spread the word...!
[x] "Let's make sure people know it's free... but all the same, we ought to have the donation box nice and obvious near the entrance to the changing rooms."

Disconsider my previous vote >>76430
>> No. 76453
[x] "This is like horrible luck. Incredible misfortune. Yes Clay, I know."
[x] "Although... it's not that bad. I was thinking it'd be kinda nice to have a hot spring, and if we dealt with the 'evil spirit' bit, it could even be a new source of revenue."
[x] "...Hina, do you think the kappa and the tengu would visit?"
[x] "I can see it now: 'Let your troubles be soaked away! Visit the Springs at Kagiyama Shrine!' We could offer curse-removal, too, and if they leave clean and relieved of misfortune, they might feel so great that they'll spread the word...!
[x] "Let's make sure people know it's free... but all the same, we ought to have the donation box nice and obvious near the entrance to the changing rooms."
>> No. 76454
[x] "This is like horrible luck. Incredible misfortune. Yes Clay, I know."
[x] "Although... it's not that bad. I was thinking it'd be kinda nice to have a hot spring, and if we dealt with the 'evil spirit' bit, it could even be a new source of revenue."
[x] "...Hina, do you think the kappa and the tengu would visit?"
[x] "I can see it now: 'Let your troubles be soaked away! Visit the Springs at Kagiyama Shrine!' We could offer curse-removal, too, and if they leave clean and relieved of misfortune, they might feel so great that they'll spread the word...!
[x] "Let's make sure people know it's free... but all the same, we ought to have the donation box nice and obvious near the entrance to the changing rooms."

Adahn's the kind of person who can turn almost any kind of misfortune into a profit.
>> No. 76456
[X] "It's not that bad."
[X] "I was thinking it could be kind of nice, actually. Once we take care of the evil spirits, we can make a nice hot spring and relax!"
>> No. 76457
[x] "This is like horrible luck. Incredible misfortune. Yes Clay, I know."
[x] "Although... it's not that bad. I was thinking it'd be kinda nice to have a hot spring, and if we dealt with the 'evil spirit' bit, it could even be a new source of revenue."
[x] "...Hina, do you think the kappa and the tengu would visit?"
[x] "I can see it now: 'Let your troubles be soaked away! Visit the Springs at Kagiyama Shrine!' We could offer curse-removal, too, and if they leave clean and relieved of misfortune, they might feel so great that they'll spread the word...!
[x] "Let's make sure people know it's free... but all the same, we ought to have the donation box nice and obvious near the entrance to the changing rooms."
>> No. 76464
It begins with the addition a kiddie pool to be more "family friendly", then you think it might be fun to add a twisty slide, and pretty soon you'll be installing a log flume in the great waterfall.
>> No. 76475
[x] "This is like horrible luck. Incredible misfortune. Yes Clay, I know."
[x] "Although... it's not that bad. I was thinking it'd be kinda nice to have a hot spring, and if we dealt with the 'evil spirit' bit, it could even be a new source of revenue."
[x] "...Hina, do you think the kappa and the tengu would visit?"
[x] "I can see it now: 'Let your troubles be soaked away! Visit the Springs at Kagiyama Shrine!' We could offer curse-removal, too, and if they leave clean and relieved of misfortune, they might feel so great that they'll spread the word...!
[x] "Let's make sure people know it's free... but all the same, we ought to have the donation box nice and obvious near the entrance to the changing rooms."
>> No. 76481
[x] "This is like horrible luck. Incredible misfortune. Yes Clay, I know."
[x] "Although... it's not that bad. I was thinking it'd be kinda nice to have a hot spring, and if we dealt with the 'evil spirit' bit, it could even be a new source of revenue."
[x] "...Hina, do you think the kappa and the tengu would visit?"
[x] "I can see it now: 'Let your troubles be soaked away! Visit the Springs at Kagiyama Shrine!' We could offer curse-removal, too, and if they leave clean and relieved of misfortune, they might feel so great that they'll spread the word...!
[x] "Let's make sure people know it's free... but all the same, we ought to have the donation box nice and obvious near the entrance to the changing rooms."
>> No. 76728
"This is like horrible luck. Incredible misfortune." He looks surprised at your reply but you keep speaking with indifferent tone. "Yes Clay, I know." Really, pretty much any time would've been better to bring this up...
But then again isn't this exactly what you've been working with, even before you got to Gensokyo? Yes, the best successes rise from the worst mistakes and accidents. So, how bad is this exactly? Lake building in the backyard with the spirits appearing without clear end, and your garden is down despite all the work that went to it... Not entirely horrible but yes, you should be able to work with this!
"Although... it's not that bad." A smile creeps on your face. "I was thinking it'd be kinda nice to have a hot spring, and if we dealt with the 'evil spirit' bit, it could even be a new source of revenue." Yes, this is where it starts!
"You're... No, you're serious about this? Really?" Clay seems to be skeptical, but can you really blame him?
"Why wouldn't I be? This is about the shrine, after all." Yes you can. Turning to your goddess, you continue. "...Hina, do you think the kappa and the tengu would visit?"
"Hmm? What are you conceiving now?" She's smiling mischeviously, most likely already having a hunch about what you're going to suggest. "As for the question, tengu should have their own hotsprings but if you'll ask kappa to visit, they'll obviously come, if not becuase of anything else but a sign of good will." You're glad that her mood has risen, right now it seems that only Clay is still sour.
"I can see it now: 'Let your troubles be soaked away! Visit the Springs at Kagiyama Shrine!'" Holding your hands together you speak with a wide smile on your face. "We could offer curse-removal, too, and if they leave clean and relieved of misfortune, they might feel so great that they'll spread the word...!" Actually, you managed to make pieces of paper give away good fortune, what's keeping you from doing the same thing to water? Granted, it will definitely be harder but you need something new to work on.
"And this'd raise our incomes... How?" Sighing in the mids of the centence, he speaks with a bored tone.
You shoot him an annoyed glare. "You still haven't got it? The hotspring would give people another reason to visit here, and more visitors means more possible donations." Well, he was never too interested in this stuff. "Let's make sure people know it's free..."

Wait.

You shake your head. "...Sorry, I lost my thoughts for a moment. Anyway, we should let people know it's free but we should have a donation box to somewhere easy to spot, close to entrance to changing rooms."
For a moment it's quiet, before Hina speaks. "That's an interesting idea, definitely something we could try later."
"Yes." Now that shrine-talk is over, Clay seems much more animated. "After that spirit problem is dealt with. Do you have any ideas for that, Adahn?"
"I..." Yes, truth to be told you haven't given that much though. How could you, you don't even know where those spirits came from, or why they're here!
"Oh don't be like that." Hina is quick to shut Clay up. Again, you silently thank her. "I doubt you have much better idea about this situation yourself."
"mumble mumble..." His response is something you can't make out, except for 'doubt' and 'you'.
"A-anyway, Clay does have a point, we should think about how we could get rid of those spirits."
Hina brings her finger to her lips as she thinks. "Hmm... I can't think of anything right away, but you said that those spirits were... Weird?"
"You know that I'm not an expert when it comes to this stuff, but... The ones on our garden aren't like any I've yet seen on Gensokyo."
"Well, then it would be best if we went to see for ourself, don't you think?"
"Yes, that's-"

Pretty soon now, she should...

Without finishing the sentence you dart up from the table and dash for the door. That is earlier than usual, so you weren't...
Just as you are about to leave, Clay yells after you. "Hey hey, where are you going now?!"
"I'm off to greet Momizi." He sounds like this would be completely weird... "She'll get home soon, and I want to be out to meet her!"
"What, how can you even tell something like- gah!" You're already out when he speaks again.
You don't have to wait too long outside, soon familiar white figure appears in the sky from direction of the youkai mountain, heading to your direction... Really, really fast!
"Adaahn!" You just manage to brace yourself when Momizi flies into you, locking you into embrace. "Oh, thank goodness you're alright! When I heard about the explosion here I was so worried...!"
"Momi, please...!" You try to reach your arms somehow around her, but her hold on you is just too strong. That'd be actually entirely fine, if it wasn't for... "I-I can't breathe!"
"Oh, I'm sorry-aah!"
"Owowow!"
She suddenly loosened her hold on you, and with that went the magical energy that kept her on air and also you up in awkward position. So you fell to ground with her on top of you.
"...I'm so sorry..." She speaks quietly, while keeping her face to your chest. Again, she's holding you tight, but it's nowhere near as bad as few seconds earlier. "I get back and this happens..."
"N-no, you shouldn't worry about this." Wrapping your arms around her you speak and stroke her hair. "Really, compared to what has happened today, this is nothing at all."
"I'm glad for that..." She lets out sigh, and her grip on your back loosens. "But what happened here? I didn't get too many details back at the mountain."
"Ah, let's..." You push yourself up to sitting position. "We can talk about that somewhere else, right? The ground isn't too comfortable."

[ ] Yeah, just relax for a change. Go through the stuff with Momizi, her day too.
[ ] But what about those two? There's still things to talk about.
-------Or-------
[ ] Change of view (To Clay)
>> No. 76729
[X] Yeah, just relax for a change. Go through the stuff with Momizi, her day too.

Love Momi~
>> No. 76730
[X] Yeah, just relax for a change. Go through the stuff with Momizi, her day too.

Momiiiiiiiii~
>> No. 76731
[ ] Change of view (To Clay)
>> No. 76732
[X] Yeah, just relax for a change. Go through the stuff with Momizi, her day too.
>> No. 76734
[ ] Yeah, just relax for a change. Go through the stuff with Momizi, her day too.
>> No. 76739
[ ] Change of view (To Clay)
>> No. 76744
[x] Yeah, just relax for a change. Go through the stuff with Momizi, her day too.
>> No. 76750
[x] Yeah, just relax for a change. Go through the stuff with Momizi, her day too.
[x] But what about those two? There's still things to talk about.
[x] Change of view (To Clay)

I WANT IT ALL
>> No. 76752
[X] Yeah, just relax for a change. Go through the stuff with Momizi, her day too.