[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122835189915.png - (368.21KB , 640x480 , this still totally isn't a clue or anything.png ) [iqdb]
70559 No. 70559
Your head hurts. Your eyes hurt. Your ears hurt. Your nose hurts. Your lips hurt. Your teeth hurt. That's pretty much your whole head, yeah, we'd established that already. So why are you still cataloging everything?

You try to open your aching eyes and instantly regret it. Squinting against the sunlight, you sit up and blink while your pupils bring themselves back into sync with the rest of the world. What the fuck happened? Last thing you knew, you were packing for a trip, hear this weird kind of hissing or something, look up and then...

Eyes are working again. Probably. You're not sure. The information they're sending to you doesn't match the visual records you have on file for the room you, apparently, left. Hell, this isn't even your apartment. It's larger, for one thing. Brighter, for another. Not just the large, curtained windows letting in that blasted light. Color scheme's brighter, too, in that it actually exists. Multiple rooms, that's another upgrade. Barely segregated, whole place is pretty open. It's not your bed you're sitting on, either. Nor is that your phone, or your table, fridge, oven, any of it. On the plus side, it all looks better than what you had. Might find it in yourself to feel lucky if you had any idea where you were or how you got here.

At this moment, you are seized by a sudden panic that you yourself not even a second later find bewildering. Nonetheless, while seized by this panic, you jam your hand down the front of your pants to check your equipment. But no, still the same

[ ] penis
[ ] vagina

as you were born with. That's a relief, for some reason. Damn, that was weird. Why'd you do that?

Who cares? Focus. Task at hand: what are you going to do now?

[ ] ?

>> No. 70562
No write-ins on the gender front. One or the other. This will, however, be the last choice I force upon you. Everything else will be written in by you, the viewers.

No, YMLA is not being forgotten or abandoned or anything. Unless I fall asleep, it will be updated later tonight. And neither is Kirin's side story. That's scheduled, far more realistically, for the weekend. But I was suddenly struck by inspiration today, and I want to act upon it. In fact, why did I even bother asking for you permission? Fuck it, we'll do it live. It's not like you'll last more than a handful of updates before stumbling into a BAD END, anyway.

Also, yeah, the score's pathetic. I never said I was good at the games. You should see the statistics screen where it shows how many times I've run that stage.
>> No. 70568
[x] penis
[x] You've been abducted. Try to find something to use as weapon before your captors return.

This story is going to end quick and bloody, but we can at least try to make sure not all of it is our blood.
>> No. 70571
[X] vagina
[X] You've been abducted. Try to find something to use as weapon before your captors return.

Idea of a insane violent female protagonist amuses me greatly.
>> No. 70572
[X] p0n0s
[X] SITREP, status and inventory check.
>> No. 70573
[X] vagina
[X] You've been abducted. Try to find something to use as weapon before your captors return.
>> No. 70576
[x] penis
[x] You've been abducted. Rev up your chainsaw arm and give your captors a proper greeting.
>> No. 70577
[X] vagina
[X] You've been abducted. Try to find something to use as weapon before your captors return.
>> No. 70578
[X] penis
[X] You've been abducted. Try to find something to use as weapon before your captors return.
>> No. 70580
[X] vagina
[X] You've been abducted. Try to find something to use as weapon before your captors return.
>> No. 70581
[x] vagina
[X] You've been abducted. Try to find something to use as weapon before your captors return.
>> No. 70582
[X] vagina
[X] You've been abducted. Try to find something to use as weapon before your captors return.
>> No. 70585
[X] vagina
[X] You've been abducted. Try to find something to use as weapon before your captors return.
>> No. 70586
Why is "female" always picked whenever Anon is given a choice?
>> No. 70588
>>70586

You should already know the answer to that by now.
>> No. 70590
>>70586

It's not always picked. Anon chose to have a guy once.

...And that guy looked and acted like a girl, and the only sign of his being a guy was a penis and balls...

So yeah. I guess that is pretty much choosing [x] female.
>> No. 70591
>>70586

Because Anon wishes to be the little girl.
>> No. 70592
File 122835526649.gif - (87.31KB , 600x480 , roaisfabulous.gif ) [iqdb]
70592
>>70586

It's not 'always' tbqh
>> No. 70593
There was also the time anon chose to be a guy. That changes gender when splashed with water.
>> No. 70595
>>70593

Eh? I don't remember that one, what story was it in?
>> No. 70596
http://www.touhouproject.com/others/res/8341.html
>> No. 70597
>>70596

Oh, it's just that piece of shit.
>> No. 70598
[x] vagina
[X] You've been abducted. Try to find something to use as weapon before your captors return.
>> No. 70599
>You should see the statistics screen where it shows how many times I've run that stage.

That's no excuse; I gave it 430 tries before I beat it.
>> No. 70602
[X] penis
[X] You've been abducted. Try to find something to use as weapon before your captors return.
>> No. 70615
[x] cloaca

:awesome:
>> No. 70624
[X] vagina
[X] You've been abducted. Try to find something to use as weapon before your captors return.
Tetro's clearly going for a
>> No. 70626
[X] penis

I wanna be a guy. I wanna be THE Guy.
>> No. 70642
>>70572
>[X] SITREP, status and inventory check.
Only one of these? That's a surprise. Well, I'll give it anyway.

Status: Green (headache fading)
Health: 100%
Inventory: white cotton tank top, blue jeans, plain underwear, sneakers (all worn)

Other than that, prevailing gender is prevailing, and unanimous vote is unanimous. Writing now is now.
>> No. 70644
>>70576
Groovy~

>>70599
...how was that supposed to be an excuse? I thought it pretty clearly hammered home the point that I fail hard at danmaku.

>>70624
Go ahead, finish your thought.

---

You're not where you were; therefore, you must be somewhere else. You didn't leave willingly; therefore, you must have been taken.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. FUCK! You spring up from the bed and duck behind it. Exits, exits. Front door, closed. Three large windows on the same wall, curtains drawn. Nothing else that you can see. Weapon. Must prepare for the worst. Need a weapon. Running at a low crouch, you seek cover behind the island and begin rummaging through the drawers for a knife. First try lucky, here's a nice big one. Careless of them, whoever they are. Pressing your back against the island, you find a position where you can hide while keeping an eye on the front door, grip the handle, and you wait.

And you wait.

And you wait.

And you wait.

And yWHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!??

A sudden noise snaps your taut nerves, and you rush out from your position with a scream, knife held at your center of gravity, a tiny, makeshift lance. But, the door's still closed. You're still the only one in here, standing in the middle of the room, suddenly feeling rather foolish. So, what the hell jusTHERE IT IS AGAIN, BEHIND YOU!!! You spin around and find... it's... the phone. The phone's ringing. Man, now you REALLY feel stupid.

You lower the knife and take a step towards it, but... wait. What if it isn't for you? This goes way beyond basic courtesy. It's entirely possible that you're not supposed to be awake. "They" might not even have meant you to still be alive. There may be a guard, just stepped out for a smoke or something. Possibilities wheel through your mind. The phone, oblivious, rings on.

[ ] ?

---

So, you're a chick. Okay. Won't be a major point, but maybe a brief physical description? Just so's I know, y'know.
>> No. 70645
>>70644
[Z] Answer the phone. "Roadkill Cafe. You kill em, we grill em!"
>> No. 70646
[x] Answer the phone. "This is John Mirra"
>> No. 70647
[X] Answer the phone. "This is Jane Mirra"

Full life consequences, and all that shit.
>> No. 70649
File 12284027342.jpg - (43.69KB , 160x180 , phone.jpg ) [iqdb]
70649
[x] Answer the phone. "MOSHI MOSHI MOTHERFUCKER!"
>> No. 70650
[X] Answer the phone. "MISSION FAILED."
>> No. 70651
[X]Answer the phone "Hi, if you're listening to this message, then that means we can't answer your call at moment. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep."
[X]Listen to whatever they say.
>> No. 70652
Physical description?

-Short-ish
-Killer legs
-Small chest
-Awesome crown
-Green hair
-Carries a golden stick with runes inscribed on it
-Official-looking uniform
>> No. 70653
>>70652
>-Short-ish
>-Killer legs
>-Small chest
>-Green hair
Completely acceptable.

>-Awesome crown
>-Carries a golden stick with runes inscribed on it
Not a chance in Hell.

>-Official-looking uniform
Clothing has already been described. Sorry.
>> No. 70654
[X]Answer the phone "Hi, if you're listening to this message, then that means we can't answer your call at moment. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep."
[X]Listen to whatever they say.
>> No. 70656
File 122840893525.gif - (68.62KB , 430x600 , majin_vergil_beowulf_white.gif ) [iqdb]
70656
>>70652
>Killer legs


FUCK YEAH
>> No. 70663
>>70658
>-Three arms
No. Otherwise, we have a contender.

In case you're unable to extrapolate the rules already, they're simple: you're a normal, healthy (but not necessarily "healthy") human female brought here with nothing but the clothes on her back. Everything else is game.
>> No. 70669
-DFC
-Black Hair
-Twin tails
-Average height for a teenager
-One eye, eyepatch over the other
>> No. 70670
[X] Pick up the phone.
[X] "Do I know you?"

Physicals...

-Short-ish
-Killer legs
-Small chest
-Green hair

I can get behind this. Which reminds me...

-Cute behind
>> No. 70671
-DFC
-Black Hair
-Twin tails
-Average height for a teenager
-One eye, eyepatch over the other

Okay, let's be a pirate.
>> No. 70674
[x] Answer the phone.

-Short-ish
-Killer legs
-Small chest
-Green hair
>> No. 70676
>>70671

Agreed, but not pirate.

-DFC
-Black Hair
-Twin tails
-Average height for a teenager
-One eye, eyepatch over the other

[X]Answer the phone "Hi, if you're listening to this message, then that means we can't answer your call at moment. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep."
[X]Listen to whatever they say.
>> No. 70677
-Short-ish
-Killer legs
-Small chest
-Cute behind
-Black, short hair (as in, tomboyish hair)
-Tomboy

The sad thing about this will be getting attached to the character. A nice appearence is always a good point, but lunatic mode with no continues...
>> No. 70678
[X] Answer the phone. "This is Jane Mirra"

-Short-ish
-Killer legs
-Small chest
-Cute behind
-Black, short hair (as in, tomboyish hair)
-Tomboy
Why not?
>> No. 70692
[X]Answer the phone "Hi, if you're listening to this message, then that means we can't answer your call at moment. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep."
[X]Listen to whatever they say.
>> No. 70694
-DFC
-Black Hair
-Twin tails
-Average height for a teenager
-One eye, eyepatch over the other
>> No. 70698
-Short-ish
-Killer legs
-Small chest
-Cute behind
-Black, short hair (as in, tomboyish hair)
-Tomboy

We haven't tried a tomboy before, have we?
>> No. 70700
-Short-ish
-Killer legs
-Small chest
-Cute behind
-Black, short hair (as in, tomboyish hair)
-Tomboy
>> No. 70708
>-Short-ish
>-Killer legs
>-Small chest
>-Cute behind
>-Black, short hair (as in, tomboyish hair)
>-Tomboy
I like this. I'm going with this. Those jeans suddenly just changed to cut-off shorts. Droooool...

Writing commences.

>>70646
In the meantime, the rest of you could do worse than to look this guy up.
>> No. 70715
File 122852099236.png - (527.33KB , 800x601 , soundsfamiliar.png ) [iqdb]
70715
>-Short-ish
>-Killer legs
>-Small chest
>-Cute behind
>-Black, short hair (as in, tomboyish hair)
>-Tomboy
>I like this. I'm going with this. Those jeans suddenly just changed to cut-off shorts. Droooool...
>> No. 70767
>>70715

Good thing she's 18 years old...
>> No. 70858
>>70767

I know, eh?
>> No. 70861
>>70715

> Killer legs

Those legs do not kill me. Needs moar hips.
>> No. 71018
>>70861
I agree. Even if the Diet does say she's 20 years old, that figure does nothing to inspire me.

===

Okay, okay, calm down. You're here alone, no sign of anyone else present or recently passed, and the phone is ringing. So, just answer it. Okay, but, what do you say to them, whoever they are? Panic sets in again as you inch towards the ringing telephone, knife held defensively as if you expect it to spring up and attack. Do they know your name? They knew where you lived, unless they just grabbed somebody at random. Why don't they show themselves? Why call you instead of just coming to talk to you in person? Maybe the phone's rigged to explode once it's picked up, like in that one Twilight Zone episode?

...all right, now that's just being ridiculous. Silently slapping some sense into yourself, you pick up the receiver and put it to your ear. "This is Jane Mirra," you say, and instantly regret it. Fuck! Panic takes hold again. Now they know who you are, assuming they didn't already! Fuck! Uh... make something up! "If you're listening to this message," you continue, somehow maintaining the same even tone of voice, "it means I can't answer your call at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep." You wait a moment, adding a long, high-pitched "Beeeeeep." Oh, yeah, real smooth. That'll fool 'em.

"Oh my," a warm, amused female voice comes from the other end of the line, "I don't recall an answering machine being installed in that room. Well, no matter. I was just calling to say hello, so, hello! I'm sure you have many questions, such as where you are and why you're here. You're also probably quite suspicious about our intentions, which is perfectly understandable. The outside world is a dangerous place, and does not breed easy trustfulness. I'm sure you won't believe me when I say it, for I've given you no reason so to do, but you no longer have to think that way. You are in a better place, now. But, since I'm only talking to a machine," the voice wraps up, amusement creeping back in to replace the gentle seriousness, "I'll leave all that for later. My name is Keine, by the way, and I live in the big green-domed house in the center of town, can't miss it. Any time you feel like asking those questions, just stop on by, I'll be there, and I'll answer every one of them for you. No rush, though! Take your time! Have a nice day, and welcome to Paradise!" And with that cheerful salutation, the phone clicks, disconnecting the call.

A little bit dizzy, you replace the receiver and lean on it heavily. That... would have been about the last thing you ever expected, if you'd been expecting it at all. What the hell is going on here?

[ ] ?
>> No. 71019
[X] Develop a goal, i.e. "I'd like to go home, please."
>> No. 71021
[ ] Write a letter to your mother about your new home.
>> No. 71022
let's conquer Gensokyo. We never have a bad guy as a protagonist before.
Well, bad girl, in this case.

[X] Develop a goal : Take Keine as your underling.
>> No. 71023
>>71022

Well, I wouldn't know about that. There are a few protagonists who could be considered at least not-nice for various reasons.

But in any case I support the idea of a Dark Side playthrough.

[X] Develop a goal : Take Keine as your underling.
>> No. 71024
[X] Develop a goal : Take Keine as your submissive slave. Who can function as an underling just fine.
>> No. 71025
>>71019 >>71022 >>71023
As glad as I am to see this being given some thought, I'm afraid those aren't really votes. At least, not ones with which I can realistically work. You see where I'm coming from, here? There was no "Develop a plan: marry Remilia" vote in SDMLA, for example. If you want to escape, or turn (?) evil, or whatever, then set that course through your actions.
>> No. 71026
[x] Go to Keine's house. Keep the knife with you, in case you need to deflect a stray tranquilizer dart or fan away a sudden burst of knockout gas.
>> No. 71027
[x] Go to Keine's house. Keep the knife with you.
>> No. 71032
[X] Go to Keine's house. Keep the knife with you.

Very well, let us see how this unfolds.
>> No. 71033
[X] Go to Keine's house. Keep the knife with you.

Very well, let us see how this unfolds.
>> No. 71037
File 122874466151.jpg - (28.85KB , 480x640 , 5a93a0a50ea5f14b7497234ca94a5d6d.jpg ) [iqdb]
71037
[X] Go to Keine's house. Keep the knife with you.
Let's be a bad guy and make a slave out of her.
>> No. 71059
[x] Who the fuck do these people think they are? You're the Juggernaut, bitch the goddamn Batman Jane Mirra. If this is Paradise, it should be yours.
[x] Develop a goal : Take Keine as your underling.
[x] Go to Keine's house. Keep the knife with you.
[x] Make or find a sheath or something for it, first.
>> No. 71065
X] Go to Keine's house. Keep the knife with you.

though I don't really want EVIL POWER HUNGRY ASSHOLE route. Meh.
>> No. 71149
[x] Go to Keine's house. Keep the knife with you.

"Yes, this is Jane Mirra. Welcome to the next level."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2thYnmH75VI
>> No. 71152
>[x] Go to Keine's house. Keep the knife with you, in case you need to deflect a stray tranquilizer dart or fan away a sudden burst of knockout gas.

lol,wut? I admit I laughed.

[x] Who the fuck do these people think they are? You're the Juggernaut, bitch the goddamn Batman Jane Mirra. If this is Paradise, it should be yours.
[x] Make or find a sheath or something for knife
[x] Go to Keine's house. Keep the knife with you.
[x] Think about how cool it would be to have your own army of evil underlings doing your evil will.

Evil Overlord route, do want.
>> No. 71157
>Think about how cool it would be to have your own army of evil underlings doing your evil will.

Jesus, it's like we're thirteen and just read Atlas Shrugged.
>> No. 71158
>>71157
>Atlas Shrugged.

Never heard of it.
>> No. 71161
[x] Who the fuck do these people think they are? You're Jane Mirra. If this is Paradise, it should be yours.
[x] Develop a goal : Make Keine your slave.
[x] Go to Keine's house. Keep the knife with you.
[x] Make or find a sheath or something for it, first.


wtf? why not.
>> No. 71173
[x] Who the fuck do these people think they are? You're Jane Mirra. If this is Paradise, it should be yours.
[x] Develop a goal : Make Keine your slave.
[x] Go to Keine's house. Keep the knife with you.
[x] Make or find a sheath or something for it, first.
>> No. 71231
[x] Who the fuck do these people think they are? You're Jane Mirra. If this is Paradise, it should be yours.
[x] Develop a goal : Make Keine your slave.
[x] Go to Keine's house. Keep the knife with you.
[x] Make or find a sheath or something for it, first.

I can see this going so well
>> No. 71234
[ODIN] Who the fuck do these people think they are? You're Jane Mirra. If this is Paradise, it should be yours.
[ODIN] Develop a goal : Make Keine your slave.
[ODIN] Go to Keine's house. Keep the knife with you.
[ODIN] Make or find a sheath or something for it, first.

Blindly charging forward towards our doom.
>> No. 71239
[x] Who the fuck do these people think they are? You're Jane Mirra. If this is Paradise, it should be yours.
[x] Develop a goal : Make Keine your slave.
[x] Go to Keine's house. Keep the knife with you.
[x] Make or find a sheath or something for it, first.

We will surely live till the next level begins~
>> No. 71258
>>71152
>>71161
>>71173
>>71231
>>71234
>>71239

Oh god what have I done.
>> No. 71276
[x] Who the fuck do these people think they are? You're Jane Mirra. If this is Paradise, it should be yours.
[x] Develop a goal : Make Keine your slave.
[x] Go to Keine's house. Keep the knife with you.
[x] Make or find a sheath or something for it, first.

So we are Jane Mirra, this means we have split personalities and are a serial killer.
>> No. 71330
>>71258

It's not your fault. You were framed by your double.
>> No. 71412
Update. We want it.
>> No. 71506
[x] Who the fuck do these people think they are? You're Anonymous. If this is Paradise, it should be yours.
[x] Develop a goal : Beg for updates.
>> No. 71577
[x] seymore.jpg
>> No. 71633
In one hand, the receiver, in the other, your knife, both grips tightening until the knuckles turn white. Your teeth grind together so loudly, it must sound like you're milling flour in here. "Paradise"? Who the fuck does she think she's kidding? You were taken, taken by force, away from what little Paradise you'd managed to carve out for yourself, and this stupid cunt makes it sound like she's done you a favor. They have no idea...

That's right. They don't. They can't have. Think, girl. Slow down, calm down, and think. Listen. This isn't so bad as you're making it out to be. It might even be the best thing that's happened to you, if you play it right. Don't you see? They've taken you away. You're back to zero. Square one. This could be a fresh start for you, a clean slate. Sure, it isn't Paradise yet, but, with a little work... perhaps someday, it could be. You see, now?

Your muscles relax and a smile creeps onto your face. Yes... of course. It could be. You let go of the phone and flex the stiffness out of your fingers. A fresh start has to start somewhere... and this Keine, she seems to be expecting you. The smile turns into a familiar, predatory grin. It will be.

But you're not going unarmed. You're nobody's fool. You glance down at your clothing and frown; you dressed expecting warm weather, so there's not a lot of room for concealing something like this knife. Well, why bother to conceal it, then? Still need something to carry it in, you might need that hand free. You get lucky checking the drawer again: this knife and the two (smaller) ones in there have loose plastic sheaths to keep one from carelessly cutting a finger rummaging around like you were earlier. Not the best design, though, yours just slipped off when you grabbed the handle, and looks ready to do the same thing now. But it does suit your needs for the moment. The sheath goes in one back pocket, and the knife goes in with it. You make a couple of experimental draws, and find the setup to be acceptable.

Ready. You open the front door and step outside, taking in your environs for a moment. Wherever you are, it's... actually a lot nicer than you expected. The house where you found yourself sits near the top of a hill with a narrow road winding down, bungalow houses set up at seemingly random points all along it. Beyond is a clean, fair-sized town... but there, smack in the middle of it all, a high green copper dome. Keine was right about one thing, it's hard to miss. Other details can wait, you have a mission, now. Ready. You take a breath instinctively and start down the hill towards the green dome.

Once you hit the town, the going gets slower. Roads curve and intersect and just generally meander, without much in the way of apparent planning. The whole thing reminds you of an old European city, actually, built up in the days before automobiles. The dome still presents a visible landmark, only very rarely out of sight, and you work your way gradually closer. It's a nice day out, and still fairly early, as the town's inhabitants rouse themselves around you, doing gymnastics by radio in their yards or setting up their shops for a day's business. A couple of them offer you salutations as you pass by, which you do not return.

At last, you find yourself at the far end of a large, rectangular commons, a cobbled walk surrounding a white stone fountain that takes up most of the commons' center. On the other end, another, smaller hill with a similarly winding staircase, and at the top, a large, official-looking building of the same white stone as the fountain, capped by the ubiquitous green dome. Your destination. You cross the commons, continuing to ignore any passers-by, and climb the stairs to the door. A rope, gold entwined with red, hangs to one side, its function intuitive, so you pull it and wait.

Three seconds later - exactly, you were counting - the door opens. A man, quite tall, with short whitish hair and wearing a strange blue and black uniform, stares down at you through a small pair of glasses. You wait another two seconds for some further action, but nothing happens. He just stares at you, silent and unmoving. It would seem to be your turn to provoke a reaction.

[ ] ?

===

Sorry for the delay. On top of my habitual laziness, I lost this update to sudden computer restarts four times, and having to rewrite what I've already written once doesn't come easily to me.
>> No. 71636
[x] Obviously the woman's manservant. "Jane Mirra. I have an appointment. No, you may not take my coat."
[x] If he just stands there: "Are you deaf, boy? The mistress has a caller! Chop chop!"
>> No. 71653
File 122938399963.jpg - (165.49KB , 850x1028 , sample-316dce151d8c6593338b4b40fd56657e.jpg ) [iqdb]
71653
[x] UHO! Hot guy!
[x] "Wanna do it?"
>> No. 71654
[ODIN] UHO! Hot guy!
[ODIN] "Yaranaika?"
>> No. 71655
[x] UHO! Hot guy!
[x] "Wanna do it?"
>> No. 71656
[x] UHO! Hot guy!
[x] "Wanna do it?"
>> No. 71661
[X] UHO! Hot guy!
[X] "Yaranaika?"

I can see Kourin freaks out.
>> No. 71664
>Are you trying to completely blow everything we just spend the last few updates building up?

No, we're just trying to blow Kourin.
>> No. 71667
[X] UHO! Hot guy!
[X] "Yaranaika?"

How do you control a man?
Time to grasp him by the balls, so to speak.
>> No. 71731
LOL SO RANDUM XD
>> No. 71732
File 122948755392.jpg - (88.10KB , 600x800 , 121fc8a619245dd6c96f2ba64ca86ab1.jpg ) [iqdb]
71732
>>71667

>Wanna do it?
>> No. 71733
And so, Anon's true nature is revealed.

You faggots.
>> No. 71734
Right... Time for a write-in that doesn't undo all the characterization we just spent the last several votes to create.

[x] Your skills might have gotten rusty/damaged upon entering this so called "Paradise" and if you are indeed going to make it a proper one through your own hands, you'll need to check your skills to make sure they're the same as before you wound up here. Who better than this random smuck to act as a test subject?
>> No. 71739
[x]This isn't the person from the phone. That person probably isn't even here. It was all a facade. Lies and fabrications to lure you, to make you let your guard down, to make you come willingly to whatever hell awaits in this dome.
[x]Run for your life.
>> No. 71740
You'd just about faint from shock if the voice you heard on the phone ends up coming out of this guy, so... Keine's manservant? Not bad. Not bad at all. And besides, better in the long run to have him under you than possibly behind you, if you know what you mean.

Putting on a bright (but not intelligent, this is a man we're dealing with, here) smile, you clasp your hands behind your back, stick one hip out a tad, and lean forward just enough to seem natural while still giving a hard-to-avoid view down your loose top. "Hey there," you say airily, just before the door slams shut in your face, leaving you frozen outside in mid-routine.

...okay, then.

[ ] ?

===

Apparently, some of you didn't get the memo, because apparently, I forgot to reissue it. Major derpage, brah. So, to recap:

- This story is Lunatic Mode. Pitfalls abound.

- No continues, no second playthrough. You die in the game, you die for real.

- Now that you can no longer honestly say I didn't give you any warning, there won't be another.

All right? All right. Again, but more intensity!
>> No. 71748
[ ] The front door is merely a front for something much bigger, possibly a house. Find an alternative entrance if you can so you can locate this "Kiene"

Not sure what we're supposed to be doing here.
>> No. 71777
Yeah, what the fuck was all that dipshittery?

Someone please make a good writein that will undo that burst of idiocy.
>> No. 71797
[x] The front door is merely a front for something much bigger, possibly a house. Find an alternative entrance if you can so you can locate this "Keine".

It's spelled Keine, Scorn. Keine.
>> No. 71903
>>71797
Welcome to Scorn's Touhou Spelling Corner!
Keine = Kiene
Eirin = Erin
Mokou = Mocha
Shiki = Zeke
Komachi = Comanche
Kaguya = Congo
Reisen = Grape
Orange = Meiling
Sakuya = Football

Be sure to tune in next week!
>> No. 71906
[x] "Hey there,"
[x] "How this fellow... Keine... treats you?"
--if he file complaints or show some discomfort
[x] "Wanna work for me instead?"
--if he's fine with her
[x] Drop the subject and get to the point.
[x] "I come to see her."
>> No. 71909
>>71752
>>71906

You're talking to a closed door, geniuses.
>> No. 72068
>>71909
Whoops. My bad.