[Return]
Archived Thread

File 120775233113.jpg - (166.89KB , 1000x670 , 9cae4ac2e07e0a40437efd7d46c30c77.jpg ) [iqdb]
7011 No. 7011
Mokou shakes her head with mock hopelessness. "It's my job to save every idiot who finds new ways to get themselves killed now, isn't it? Next thing I know, I'll be wearing a hat like Keine's and we'll be the latest heroes of Gensokyo, saving dumbasses whenever they fall, and getting fairies out of windows. Give me a break, kid, I just didn't want to see you splattered all over the ground." She gently lands on the ground, and Keine follows suit, rushing up to you as Mokou sets you down and gives you a hearty pat on the back as you regain your bearings after the dizzying fall.

"You're not hurt, right? I'm sorry, I just... I apologize!" Keine bows her head to you.


[ ] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine."

[ ] "I accept your apology."

[ ] "Why did you hesitate?!"

[ ] "Cirno! GET OVER HERE!"

[ ] "Mokou caught me, alls well that ends well."

[ ] "Hey, cheer up! Spring is here!"

>> No. 7013
[x] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine."

Curse the fact that I'm stuck doing homework or in class for the rest of the day.
>> No. 7014
[x] "Hey, cheer up! Spring is here!"

Also, inb4 spring.
>> No. 7015
[ ] "Hey, cheer up! Spring is here!"
>> No. 7016
>>7014
oooh your good.
>> No. 7017
[X] "Cirno! GET OVER HERE!"

In a Scorpion voice
>> No. 7018
[X] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine."

Still wondering about the hesitation, but best not to press the matter.
>> No. 7020
>>7016

Ain't I?
>> No. 7021
>>7011

[ x ] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine."
>> No. 7022
[x] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine. Cheer up! Spring is here!"
>> No. 7023
[x] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine."
>> No. 7024
[ ] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine."

I would go for "[ ] "Hey, cheer up! Spring is here!"", but we already used up our (9) action for the day. It's unhealthy for Anon to act like idiots too much.
>> No. 7025
[x] "Mokou caught me, alls well that ends well."
>> No. 7026
[X] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine."
What is that? is Mokou showing some tsundere sides to her?
Anyways, Be polite first, explain (9) later why what she did was wrong.
but no need to yell or get angry, Cirno innocently thought we can fly if we try.
>> No. 7027
[X] "Hey, cheer up! Spring is here!"
Spring all the way till death
>> No. 7028
[X] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine."
I haven't voted in ages. Damn, it feels good.
>> No. 7029
>>7027
[]Give me spring or give me death!
>> No. 7031
[ ] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine."
>> No. 7034
[X] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine."
>> No. 7035
[x] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine."
>> No. 7036
[X] "Mokou caught me, alls well that ends well."
>> No. 7037
fuck right, give me SPRING or DEATH.
Choices are boring atm....
well, we need some more action thought
>> No. 7038
[x] "Cirno! GET OVER HERE!"

SCORPION END
>> No. 7039
>>7034 is the 10th vote for [X] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine."
>> No. 7040
[ ] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine."


also, wtf is up with the spring faggotry ?
>> No. 7041
>>7040
The spring is here! Don't you understand?
>> No. 7042
[X] "Mokou caught me, alls well that ends well."
>> No. 7043
>>It's my job to save every idiot who finds new ways to get themselves killed now, isn't it?

Yes, Mokou. Yes it is.
>> No. 7044
>>7040

You know it really would suck if, despite being surrounded by 3 more-than-capable characters, Lily manages to kill us.
>> No. 7045
Spring has arrived Motherfuckers
>> No. 7046
[ ] "Hey, cheer up! Spring is here!"
>> No. 7047
[ ] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine."

And you guys thought Mokou would fall for us so easily... Also, enjoy being a total retard in Keine`s eyes.
>> No. 7048
[X] "I accept your apology."
do it colbert style
>> No. 7050
Keine loves us, shes already ours anyway.
But still, we want Cirno
>> No. 7051
>>7047
Keine route blocked! We've achieved what we had to do, back to the SDM with us!
>> No. 7052
File 120775372551.png - (97.74KB , 1188x734 , 9x2.png ) [iqdb]
7052
Cirno is Anon's perfect match.
>> No. 7054
so we are on the ground. but how far away from the lake? i don't feel safe yet.
>> No. 7055
File 120775379250.jpg - (118.37KB , 368x750 , 4e7dda4c7bc9dbbeb6405802a9a83926.jpg ) [iqdb]
7055
[x] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine."

"You could have been severely injured-" Keine protests, but Mokou glares at her impatiently.

"Keine, stop beating yourself up over this. I know how you get over these things. He's safe, and in one piece. He's not bleeding anywhere, and he's not going to fall over if a wind blows." Mokou rubs her temples.

Cirno floats down next to you. "I don't think you flew... We're going to have to try again some time!" She smiles at you. "I dunno what they're getting so excited about, but you'll be able to fly, we'll try again later, okay, human?"


[ ] "Can we not, Cirno?"

[ ] "Hey, look what I got Cirno! See this amulet? It is a shiny amulet."

[ ] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.

----
Second choice:

[ ] "Let's walk home."

[ ] "Let's resume our flight, right?"
>> No. 7056
[X] "Mokou caught me, alls well that ends well."
>> No. 7057
As long as we dont decide to jump Keine in front of Mokou, we are fine
>> No. 7058
[ ] "Woah, woah, it's fine Keine."

If this hasn't already won.
>> No. 7059
[X] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.

[X] "Let's walk home."

I have a Pavlovian response to the word "ruffle" now.
>> No. 7060
[x] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.
next continue is in sight, so yeah
ruffle tiem
>> No. 7061
[X] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.

[X] "Let's walk home."

MUST RUFFLE
but if we tell her "sure" and immediatly fly again- she'll drop us again.
>> No. 7062
[x] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.

[x] "Let's resume our flight, right?"
>> No. 7063
[X] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.
Ruffle hair or die.
[X] "Let's walk home."
>> No. 7064
[X] "Can we not, Cirno?"
[X] "Let's walk home."

Maybe we shouldn't try to fly.
>> No. 7065
>>7060
forgot second
[x] "Let's resume our flight, right?"
>> No. 7066
[ ] "Hey, look what I got Cirno! See this amulet? It is a shiny amulet."



[ ] "Let's walk home."
>> No. 7067
[x] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.
[x] "Let's walk home."
>> No. 7068
[x] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.

And Either.
>> No. 7070
[ ] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.
[ ] "Let's resume our flight, right?"
>> No. 7071
[X] "Can we not, Cirno?"

[X] "Let's walk home."
>> No. 7073
[ ] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.


[X] "Let's walk home."
>> No. 7074
[X] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.

[X] "Let's walk home."

What happened to China?
>> No. 7075
>>7055
[ ] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.

[ ] "Let's walk home."

Cirno, as much as I love you, I have a really bad feeling about letting you carry us until we get home and sort out this flying thing.
>> No. 7076
[X] "Can we not, Cirno?"
[X] "Let's resume our flight, right?"

As long as Cirno doesn't carry us.
>> No. 7077
[X] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.

[X] "Let's walk home."
>> No. 7078
[X] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.

[X] "Let's walk home."

I'm worried about Cirno. let's enjoy a nice walk on the way.
>> No. 7079
[x] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.
[x] "Let's walk home."

"Let's ride home." Play Epona's Song.
>> No. 7080
cirno said "try again later". she'll forget it in 5 minutes anyway.
>> No. 7081
[X] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.
[X] "Let's resume our flight, right?"

We shall fly back home nestled safely in Mokou's arms.
>> No. 7082
[x] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.

Stumped on the second option. I guess I'll go with
[x] "Let's walk home."
>> No. 7083
Victory for Ruffle Hair
>> No. 7085
Ruffle wins by a landslide.

Also, >>7075 tenth "Walk" vote.
>> No. 7086
>>7081
>We shall fly back home nestled safely in Mokou's arms.

A fine idea, but I'm not sure any of them want to carry Anon all that way.
>> No. 7087
[X] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.

[X] "Let's walk home."
>> No. 7089
[ ] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.
[ ] "Let's walk home."
>> No. 7090
[X] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.

[X] "Let's walk home."

I'm sure this will lead to our death later... but I can't resist the ruffle.
>> No. 7091
>>7086
keine will hold us tightly pressed to her chest
>> No. 7092
Anyone got the star trek shoop of anonymous surrounded by blue tribles?
>> No. 7093
[ ] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair. Except no dropping this time.
>> No. 7094
[X] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.

[X] Let's go home.

I was waiting a long time to ruffle some (9) hair.
>> No. 7095
>>7092
can't post it since it's already somewhere on this board
>> No. 7096
>>7086
Cirno would, and still would be if Anon hadn't decided on saying exactly what we knew would cause her to drop us.

Besides, if an ice fairy can carry us, and Mokou could catch us, I don't think it would be THAT hard.

It's either that, or a loooooong, slow, walk.
Then again, walking is the perfect time to strike up a conversation.
>> No. 7097
File 120775469764.jpg - (22.82KB , 260x195 , ruffle.jpg ) [iqdb]
7097
anon learned a new skill
>> No. 7098
>>7097

That's the trouble with Cirno. Thanks.
>> No. 7099
>>7091

I LIKE THIS VISION. LET IT HAPPEN.

[ ] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.
[ ] "Let's resume our flight, right?"
>> No. 7101
>Mokou rubs her temples.
I fapped.
>> No. 7102
ITT Anon has a death wish.
>> No. 7103
>>7102
Just in this thread?
>> No. 7104
>>7102
anon always has a death wish
>> No. 7105
>>7101
I'd enter her secret temples hidden in the valley of the mist if you know what I mean

Also,

[x] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.
[x] "Let's walk home."
>> No. 7106
>>7102
Anon always has a death wish though, right?
>> No. 7107
I wonder what post >>7000 was, anyways...
>> No. 7110
[X] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.
[X] "Let's walk home."

I love Cirno. But I don't trust her not to drop us again immediately.
>> No. 7111
[x] "Sure, Cirno. Whatever you say." Ruffle her hair.
[x] "Let's walk home."
>> No. 7112
Mokou is a delicious Tsundere and all that, but we only see her when Keine's around, how are we going to hit on her?
>> No. 7114
Does anyone realize the irony that we've been saved not just once, but several times by an Extra Stage boss? And that everyone here is guilty of either witchcraft, daemonhood, or some other form of blatant heresy?[/40k]

Just saying.
>> No. 7115
File 120775602234.jpg - (24.49KB , 375x215 , the_cirno_05.jpg ) [iqdb]
7115
>>7114

Now that you mention it...
>> No. 7116
File 120775605417.png - (84.79KB , 300x300 , 1206211285129.png ) [iqdb]
7116
>>7112

I'm not checking up on you because I l-like you. Jeez, s-stupid GM!
>> No. 7117
>>7114
Gb2Imperium of man
>> No. 7118
File 120775613243.png - (314.10KB , 450x900 , bd701e4012f3de604229de4589219aa3.png ) [iqdb]
7118
Your fingers ruffle through the chilly, thin strands of Cirno's light blue hair as she grins impishly up at you.

"Are you sure? Unsavory things can lurk in the forest." Keine admonishes. "Several youkai and innumerable fairies, along with fauna and flora all predisposed against humans reside in the forest."

"Keine, please, save it for the child- Oh, -right-. These -are- children." Mokou walks ahead. "Whatever you want, kid. Let's head out."


[ ] "Hey, I'm not a child!"

[ ] "Keine, you teach, right? What's your job like? I never asked about your life..."

[ ] "Hey, Mokou, how old -are- you?"

[ ] "Hit menopause already, Mokou?"

[ ] Remain silent

[ ] "Spring is here!"
>> No. 7120
>>7118

[ x ] Remain silent
>> No. 7121
[ ] "Keine, you teach, right? What's your job like? I never asked about your life..."
>> No. 7122
[x] Remain silent
>> No. 7123
>>7118
[ ] "Keine, you teach, right? What's your job like? I never asked about your life..."

but goddamn....


[ ] "Hit menopause already, Mokou?"

is tempting
>> No. 7124
>>7118

Let`s act like a child and say

[ ] "Hey, I'm not a child!"
>> No. 7125
>>7118


[ ] "Keine, you teach, right? What's your job like? I never asked about your life..."

GM, what's with the constant Spring choices? Damnit, is Lily White gonna appear out of nowhere and attack us?
>> No. 7126
[x] Remain silent
>> No. 7127
File 120775626893.jpg - (55.00KB , 584x506 , mokou.jpg ) [iqdb]
7127
>>7114
Does anyone realize the irony that we've been saved not just once, but several times by an Extra Stage boss?

It's not like she wouldn't have done it for anyone else! Anon is not s-special or anything jeez!
>> No. 7128
[X] "Hit menopause already, Mokou?"
>> No. 7129
[X] "Keine, you teach, right? What's your job like? I never asked about your life..."

Keine route, Keine route. Show her we're interested in more than just ourselves.
>> No. 7130
[x] "Hey, Mokou, how old -are- you?"
>> No. 7131
[ ] Remain silent
>> No. 7132
[ ] Remain silent
>> No. 7133
Stop with the spring. We're not going to pick it, when Lily appears she'll appear.
>> No. 7134
>>7127

All right stop talking about it then Moku. So Keine...
>> No. 7135
[X] "Keine, you teach, right? What's your job like? I never asked about your life..."
>> No. 7136
[X] Remain silent
>> No. 7137
File 120775638133.jpg - (25.61KB , 450x404 , 1206062604157.jpg ) [iqdb]
7137
>>7125

Blah, that human hasn't said it yet.
>> No. 7138
[x] Remain silent
and continue to ruffle while walking
>> No. 7139
>>7125
Psychological warfare. Eventually some anon will cave and pick it, damning us all from our much-needed continue.
>> No. 7140
[X] Remain silent
>> No. 7141
[x] Remain silent

Repeating tricksy, foreboding options won't fool me into choosing them, GM!
>> No. 7142
[x] "Hey, Mokou, how old -are- you?"
>> No. 7143
[ ] "Keine, you teach, right? What's your job like? I never asked about your life..."
>> No. 7144
>>7139
Or maybe Lily will appear and attack us by surprise and kill us. And the correct choice would have been to pick "oh look spring" at some point down the road.
>> No. 7145
[ ] "Keine, you teach, right? What's your job like? I never asked about your life..."
>> No. 7146
[X] "Keine, you teach, right? What's your job like? I never asked about your life..."
>> No. 7147
[ ] "Keine, you teach, right? What's your job like? I never asked about your life..."
>> No. 7148
[X] "Hit menopause already, Mokou?"

It's too tempting to pass up.
>> No. 7149
>>7144
Or maybe it unlocks the Lily route.

"ZOMG YOU LIEK SPRING TOO?"

"We should hang out."
>> No. 7150
File 120775656736.jpg - (89.92KB , 800x657 , 1203683534651.jpg ) [iqdb]
7150
>>7137
[x]remain silent.
Shut your schizomouth Anonymous, for shit sakes.
>> No. 7151
[x] "Hey, Mokou, how old -are- you?"
>> No. 7152
>>7150
What's wrong with asking about Keine's job? ;_;
>> No. 7153
>>7141>>7140>>7138>>7136>>7136>>7132>>7131>>7126>>7122>>7120

And many more. Silent has it.
>> No. 7154
>>7150
10th vote and winner. Keine came in close second with 9 votes.
>> No. 7155
File 120775664519.png - (208.70KB , 512x512 , 7efdc724bf58dee296a89a51233b2130.png ) [iqdb]
7155
[X] Remain silent
>> No. 7156
[ ] "Hey, Mokou, how old -are- you?"

She's not a normal girl, we're just curious, so we shouldn't be grilled for this.
>> No. 7158
[x] "Keine, you teach, right? What's your job like? I never asked about your life..."

Jeez, let's at least get some small chat going so it's not a completely boring walk home.
>> No. 7159
>>7158
Seems like we can't, too scared of everything it seems
>> No. 7160
>>7156
>>
She's not a normal girl, we're just curious, so we shouldn't be grilled for this.
Am I the only one taking this phrase literally?
>> No. 7162
>>7159
I just didn't like the options.

I was looking for something like "so what were you going to say about how to fly Keine?"
>> No. 7163
File 120775688838.jpg - (33.24KB , 600x450 , Patchy GJ.jpg ) [iqdb]
7163
>Your fingers ruffle through the chilly, thin strands of Cirno's light blue hair as she grins impishly up at you.
Mission accomplished.
>> No. 7164
>>7155

[x] Slay the Kut-Ku.
>> No. 7165
F5'ing at the speed of light, Anon?
>> No. 7166
Way to ruin a perfect opportunity for barbs and dialog.
>> No. 7167
[X] "Keine, you teach, right? What's your job like? I never asked about your life..."
>> No. 7168
>>7166
There will be other ones.
>> No. 7170
[ ] "Spring is here!"
>> No. 7171
[x] Remain silent

Hey guys, I just had an idea. What if we position Cirno directly under ourselves and, by application of Newton's third law, use the amulet for propulsion?
>> No. 7172
>>7168
OH NO THERE WILL NOT
>> No. 7173
[X] Remain silent
>> No. 7174
>>7167
Curses, I was too late.
>> No. 7175
>>7171
oh u
>> No. 7176
>>7171
BRILLIANT!
>> No. 7177
File 120775746954.gif - (45.32KB , 207x237 , 120003687371.gif ) [iqdb]
7177
>>7165
animooted
>> No. 7178
>>7171
I belive I can fly
>> No. 7179
>>7171

We`d pierce the heavens with our head.

Now that I think about it... Is the Great Barrier a 'physical' sort of barrier? Or does it simply kill\confuse\whatever those that enter it`s vicinity?
>> No. 7181
>>7179
It's a spacial distortion, there's no upper barrier.
>> No. 7183
File 120775780595.jpg - (68.74KB , 480x680 , 1206577571314.jpg ) [iqdb]
7183
>>7179

Not as Planned.
>> No. 7185
>>7171

Considering we only knocked Flan a few feet away, we're not going to get much air time. Also, we don't want to hurt the ice fairy.
>> No. 7186
File 120775818821.jpg - (73.85KB , 500x527 , 1198025601817_anonib.jpg ) [iqdb]
7186
So, how many of you thinks we get to meet mis Gap here at least once during our stay in Gensokyo?
>> No. 7187
>>7186
End Boss.
>> No. 7188
>>7186
She's watching us all the time and rofling around. I'm sure.
>> No. 7189
i don't hope so. she would screw up our routes
>> No. 7191
>>7186

She started this mess, and we'll see her when she finishes it.
>> No. 7192
Surely there wasn't another blackout...
>> No. 7193
>>7186
Next time something bad happens, we need to scream "YUKARIIIIIIIIIIIN!" and see if something happens. She's obviously watching us. She transported us here for her entertainment.
>> No. 7194
>>7189
The sudden injection of possible Ran, Chen, Yukari, Youmu, and Yuyuko routes would cause an all out civil war amongst the anons.
>> No. 7195
>>7183

Rumia's expression in the second panel.

I... I want her to look at me like that.
>> No. 7196
>>7186
Huh. Zero-g tits.
>> No. 7197
>>7191
The final scene will be of her "Just as planned"
>> No. 7198
>>7193
I'd hope we get a choise like that sometime
>> No. 7199
>>7195
Why are the deadly ones also the moe ones?
>> No. 7200
>>7187

Yes. The lake was just our rival. The true evil was...
The one who brought us here for amusment was...
The one who constantly moved the lake to where we would be was...

THE GAP DEMON!
>> No. 7201
>>7193

Yuka yuka yukarin, yuka yuka yukarin karin
>> No. 7202
>>7199
Evolution at work. Kind of like how rabbits are all cute and chewing on grass, then suddenly they knife you and steal your wallet.
>> No. 7203
I fear its too late to meet Ran, Chen, Yukari, Youmu and Yuyuko.
We are already set on the Keine, Mokou, Cirno and SDM path.
>> No. 7204
File 120775869194.jpg - (232.00KB , 800x566 , 120484209846.jpg ) [iqdb]
7204
>>7199
Tell me about it
>> No. 7205
[x] Remain silent

SILENCE IS GOLDEN
>> No. 7206
File 120775889282.jpg - (20.38KB , 227x408 , 7ab3eb64.jpg ) [iqdb]
7206
TOKIKO ROUTE

THERE IS STILL TIME, ANON
>> No. 7207
>>7206

Bird no like cooked eggs.
>> No. 7208
File 120775904638.jpg - (78.05KB , 500x500 , 1207201764630.jpg ) [iqdb]
7208
>>7202

Tewi, is that you?
>> No. 7209
>>7208
I lol'd
>> No. 7210
>>7207
She's not a bird! She's a... uh... well, she's not a bird, anyway! Mystia's already filled that position. You don't see two half-ghost gardener/fencers running around, do you?
>> No. 7211
I want a Rikako route. We can impress her with SCIENCE!
>> No. 7212
>>7194
Hell trying to decide between Ran, Chen and Yomu would cause a civil war break out in my pants.

ifyouknowwhatimean
>> No. 7213
File 120775928393.jpg - (138.39KB , 1000x696 , nitori swim.jpg ) [iqdb]
7213
>>7211
A Nitori is fine too.
>> No. 7214
long silent walk is looooooooooong
>> No. 7215
>>7213

Three some with Rikako and Nitori. SCIENCE! end.
>> No. 7217
>>7212
I understand completely.
>> No. 7218
7 minute break?
>> No. 7219
File 120775945074.jpg - (63.82KB , 450x661 , 1171170960700.jpg ) [iqdb]
7219
>>7215
A Chiyuri is fine, too.
>> No. 7220
File 120775957784.jpg - (24.43KB , 358x215 , 1207536011297.jpg ) [iqdb]
7220
>>7218

Delicious soup/caek break.
>> No. 7221
>>7220
Lolis do love cake. You make an interesting argument.
>> No. 7222
>>7220
Made from people.
>> No. 7223
I hate soup. THEY made me eat it every day when I was little. I hate soup from the bottom of my heart.
>> No. 7225
>>7222
Soylent caek?
>> No. 7226
>>7222
DELICIOUS CAEK IS PEOPLE!
>> No. 7228
>>7226
>>7225
charlton hivemind?
>> No. 7229
File 120776027555.jpg - (65.22KB , 633x818 , 1206367452991.jpg ) [iqdb]
7229
>>7220

Sis ate my caek.
>> No. 7231
File 120776042743.png - (243.26KB , 600x600 , 120488844434.png ) [iqdb]
7231
I'd eat her cake, if you know what I mean
>> No. 7235
File 120776103856.jpg - (18.05KB , 150x150 , I UNDERSTAND.jpg ) [iqdb]
7235
>>7231

I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY.
>> No. 7236
What, Mr.Dumbass left? ;_;
>> No. 7238
File 120776112838.jpg - (70.24KB , 502x616 , sexyflan024.jpg ) [iqdb]
7238
>>7231

I'd feed her my cake and let her make a big mess, covering herself in sticky white frosting, and watch as she gleefully licked the cream off her fingers.
>> No. 7239
File 120776129083.jpg - (83.54KB , 591x759 , 8c9c80d116587f0da9bf605a98cd81d0.jpg ) [iqdb]
7239
You remain silent, and slightly offended by Mokou's remark, although not showing it. You walk down the path to the human village, rough and bumpy, as your feet start to hurt. Maybe it wasn't a good idea after all; you're getting hungry, thirsty, and you want to sit down after a good hour's walk. Was it really this far? Flying was much faster.
Damnit, Cirno.


[ ] "Hey guys, can we stop for a bit?"

[ ] "Keine, you know, I never asked much about what you do in the village..."

[ ] "Mokou, what -do- you do, outside of your supposed job as a part time superhero?"

[ ] "Hey, Cirno. You should call me Onii-chan."

[ ] "So... When did you two meet? Mokou and Keine, I mean."

[ ] Walk onwards in silence
>> No. 7240
[X] "Keine, you know, I never asked much about what you do in the village..."

Small talk, commence. We can tough this out; we've got food waiting for us back the village anyway.
>> No. 7241
[X] "Hey, Cirno. You should call me Onii-chan."
Its the only Path
>> No. 7242
>>7239
[ ] "So... When did you two meet? Mokou and Keine, I mean."

We really shouldn't say creepy things to Cirno unless we're alone with her.
>> No. 7244
[x] "So... When did you two meet? Mokou and Keine, I mean."
>> No. 7245
[x] "So... When did you two meet? Mokou and Keine, I mean."
>> No. 7246
>>7239
[ ] "Keine, you know, I never asked much about what you do in the village..."
>> No. 7247
[x] "Hey guys, can we stop for a bit?"

Chance for conversation, yo.
>> No. 7248
[X] "Hey, Cirno. You should call me Onii-chan."

If not Flandre, then her
>> No. 7249
[X] "So... When did you two meet? Mokou and Keine, I mean."
I'm pretty curious.
>> No. 7250
File 120776152611.jpg - (36.73KB , 640x360 , EmiyaShirou1.jpg ) [iqdb]
7250
>>7238
At first I was like...
>> No. 7251
[x] "Mokou, what -do- you do, outside of your supposed job as a part time superhero?"
>> No. 7252
[X] "Hey, Cirno. You should call me Onii-chan."

I want my fucking Cirno route, and if imouto is the only way, so be it!
>> No. 7253
File 120776156052.jpg - (7.61KB , 150x180 , Shirou.jpg ) [iqdb]
7253
>>7238
But then you lost me.
>> No. 7254
[x] "Mokou, what -do- you do, outside of your supposed job as a part time superhero?"

BARB TIME
>> No. 7255
[x] "Mokou, what -do- you do, outside of your supposed job as a part time superhero?"
>> No. 7257
[x] "So... When did you two meet? Mokou and Keine, I mean."
>> No. 7258
[X] "So... When did you two meet? Mokou and Keine, I mean."
>> No. 7259
Probably shouldn't ask weird things of Cirno in front of others.
>> No. 7260
[X] "So... When did you two meet? Mokou and Keine, I mean."

This can be interesting
>> No. 7261
[X] "So... When did you two meet? Mokou and Keine, I mean."
>> No. 7262
[x] "So... When did you two meet? Mokou and Keine, I mean."
>> No. 7263
[X] "Hey, Cirno. You should call me Onii-chan."
>> No. 7264
Cirno ending is the only path we should take, she was the first to help us when we were running around aimless, shes our little sister.
She died nearly some times cause of our stupidity.
Heartless Bastards
>> No. 7265
[X] "So... When did you two meet? Mokou and Keine, I mean."
>> No. 7266
[X] "So... When did you two meet? Mokou and Keine, I mean."

Small talk, with a hint of danger in it. Perfect.
>> No. 7267
Who cares when they met?! WE COULD GET CIRNO TO CALL US ONI-CHAN!
>> No. 7268
[x] "So... When did you two meet? Mokou and Keine, I mean."
>> No. 7269
>>7264
As much as I like her, It's hard for me to think of her of more than a friend/little sister. I mean for instance, she's really childish and innocent. Plus she's like what? Half of your size?
>> No. 7270
>>7267

You fool. She'll start to call us 'oni-chan' then, and then we'd get Suika on us.

Which wouldn't be too bad until she punches us into the sun. All in all, best to keep your mouth shut.
>> No. 7272
>>7239

Where`s the spring choice?

Oh well.

[ ] "Keine, you know, I never asked much about what you do in the village..."
>> No. 7273
[x] "So... When did you two meet? Mokou and Keine, I mean."
I'm actually curious.
>> No. 7274
[ ] "Keine, you know, I never asked much about what you do in the village..."
>> No. 7276
File 120776217785.jpg - (13.99KB , 250x228 , a1206347557042.jpg ) [iqdb]
7276
>>7269
>Half of your size?

Just about perfect for a lolicon like me.

But frosted dick is not a good thing. So I`m against Cirno route.
>> No. 7277
File 120776218398.jpg - (61.69KB , 300x450 , 1191803536491.jpg ) [iqdb]
7277
>>7264
I think Cirno will stick with us regardless of whose path we're on. At least, China and Keine don't seem to mind her.
>> No. 7278
>>7264

Cirno's route is accessory, since it's compatible with all others. Also, fairies can't die.
>> No. 7279
>>7264
Well she's nearly killed us now so I think we're even.

Forgive me if I act a bit...... cool .... to Cirno from now on.

I don't mean to give her the ....... cold ...... shoulder.
>> No. 7280
>>7276
OUCH
>> No. 7281
>>7273
It has reached 10, and it is winnar.
>> No. 7282
[ ] "Mokou, what -do- you do, outside of your supposed job as a part time superhero?"
>> No. 7285
Meh who cares if shes half our size.
There was a fuuko route in clannad too, so its all okay.
we could be by her side forever!
>> No. 7286
>>7276
Sh... she'd never do that to her nii-nii... right?
>> No. 7287
>>7276

Insta-freeze is at will, not a passive ability. Just don't piss her off.
>> No. 7288
Cirno isn't that small, going by what little SSiB artwork she has.
>> No. 7289
File 120776273786.jpg - (31.29KB , 452x340 , 1206218684820.jpg ) [iqdb]
7289
>>7279
>Forgive me if I act a bit...... cool .... to
>Cirno from now on.
>I don't mean to give her the ....... cold
>...... shoulder.
>> No. 7290
>>7279

YOU'RE AS COLD AS ICE
YOU'RE WILLING TO SACRIFICE
OUR LOVE
>> No. 7291
>>7287
Does Cirno really seem like the type to exercise self-control to you? She also might think it'd thaw out just fine, like a frog.
>> No. 7292
>>7291
>Does Cirno really seem like the type to exercise self-control to you? She also might think it'd thaw out just fine, like a frog.

Cirno admits it only works 2/3 of the time. And that's with cold-blooded, wet frogs. She may not even be able to chill our hammer of burning love.
>> No. 7296
>>7292
what if we melt her
>> No. 7297
>>7270
Suika route do want, do not care if I die.
>> No. 7298
I would melt her ice
>> No. 7300
Next post in ~20 min
>> No. 7301
>>7270
Well, you went and done it, now I have to post the Suika copypasta:
You are a proud warrior in East Asia, serving a most charismatic and ambitious young warlord by the name of Temujin. In his glorious unification of his ancestral homeland, you serve him with the might and energy of a hundred men. After the most magnificent of battles, you see a strange distortion of space, where two oddly clothed women, one who somehow appears to have several large furry tails, are dragging exhausted sleeping soldiers. You, knowing no fear, charge towards the women full bore. However, you misjudge the distortion, falling through time and space.

When you finally gather your wits, you find yourself in a strange world, one you gather must be tales of the land far to the east beyond the sea. You find you have landed in a place called "Hakurei Shrine", and that the lady in charge is a miko by the name of Reimu. She's rather annoyed by your less than pleasant smell and tendency to devour a small feast at one sitting. Worse yet, you don't have any of this "money" stuff she keeps going on about. She mutters under her breath how you must be another "oni".

Upon those words, a young girl with horns sticking out of her head leaps at you and pins you to the ground. "Another oni!" she squeals with delight. The two of you certainly seem sure to get along well together.
>> No. 7302
>>7296

Fairies are invincible and cannot be melted. At most, steam would rising from our union.
>> No. 7303
>>7301
As time passes, you enjoy the company of this young oni girl by the name of Suika. Even your remarkable strength is easily matched by this girl, and her tolerance for alcohol outdoes even your own. She loves competition, and you find yourself exhausted, bruised, with many hangovers, and with a very sore pelvis (Although you agree that both of you won that competition very much.), and you couldn't imagine a greater reward for a warrior who must have been slain in battle and granted the delights of the heavens.

One hot summer's day, you mention to Suika that the sun is a terrible thing, far too hot and far too bright. She agrees, and insists you two get drunk in order to cool down. Her answer for everything, and not a bad one at that. After what seems to be endless amounts of this liquor she calls "sake", you get a brilliant idea. "I should punch the sun!" you exclaim. Suika agrees emphatically. However, you sadly remember that humans cannot fly, and you just can't quite reach the sun to punch it, even though you try for a full hour. Suika then has a brilliant idea of her own. She will use her awesome strength to throw you at the sun, so you can punch it.

You fly through the air so fast, you are shocked to find that up in the sky really high, everything is black with a bunch of tiny spots of light. There doesn't seem to be any air up here... However, the woman you saw on that fateful day peeks her head at you, somehow traveling at the same speed you are, and explains briefly "Mongols are like Batman. You can breathe in space." What this means, you never manage to find out. As you reach the sun, you punch it with all your might. Or rather, you fly into the sun with your fist mightily stretched out. Even a mighty Mongol quickly burns to a crisp when he lands on the sun.
>> No. 7304
>>7303
Suika has realized this, far too late. She's sad that her new friend is gone. However, the freak occurrence of a total solar eclipse the next day warms her heart. You really did beat the crap out of the sun after all.
>> No. 7305
>>7304
MANLY TEARS
>> No. 7306
>>7303
>One hot summer's day, you mention to Suika that the sun is a terrible thing, far too hot and far too bright.

ξ・∀・)
>> No. 7315
Are we waiting 7 minuets right now?
>> No. 7320
>>7315
Right now 2 minutes.
Will GM be on time? What will the Anon do?! Find out next time, in...
>> No. 7321
>>7320
WHY U I GEE!
>> No. 7327
>>7304

Where`s the drawn version of this? I stumbled upon it some time ago but didn`t save it.
>> No. 7331
File 120776659079.jpg - (308.93KB , 768x1024 , touhoumongol1.jpg ) [iqdb]
7331
posting
>> No. 7332
>>7327

Unfinished at /touhou/
>> No. 7334
File 120776679991.jpg - (392.84KB , 768x1024 , touhoumongol2.jpg ) [iqdb]
7334
>> No. 7335
GM has broken her 1 post-per-hour schedule.
>> No. 7336
File 12077669174.jpg - (559.12KB , 768x1024 , touhoumongol3.jpg ) [iqdb]
7336
>> No. 7337
File 120776708079.jpg - (372.42KB , 768x1024 , touhoumongol4.jpg ) [iqdb]
7337
>> No. 7338
File 120776720272.jpg - (377.61KB , 1024x930 , touhoumongol5.jpg ) [iqdb]
7338
>> No. 7339
>>7335
I showed, ate lunch, went to hang out with people etc.

I feel sorry for those who have been hitting F5 for the past four or so hours.
>> No. 7340
File 120776743514.jpg - (420.43KB , 1024x930 , touhoumongol6.jpg ) [iqdb]
7340
>> No. 7341
File 120776748628.jpg - (425.59KB , 1024x930 , touhoumongol7.jpg ) [iqdb]
7341
Apparently threads don't bump anymore? wat
>> No. 7342
File 120776751664.jpg - (459.91KB , 1024x930 , touhoumongol8.jpg ) [iqdb]
7342
>> No. 7343
>>7341

autosage.
So I guess WUIG is done for tonight?
>> No. 7344
>>7341
When you see it, you'll shit bricks.
>> No. 7345
>>7339
Ah, trolls. So what were you showing?
>> No. 7346
>>7343
I hope not, but then again, my hope can't
do shit
>> No. 7348
>>7344
talking about the Jojo's bizzare adventure reference?
>> No. 7350
>>7344

I shat a lego brick.
>> No. 7352
>>7344

I prefer the LOLWUT and Abe cameo.
>> No. 7354
Well, when does the recent imitation "screwing around in Gensokyo" go up if at all today?
>> No. 7355
>>7336
awesome.jpg in the eyes. This is fun!
>> No. 7360
>>7354

4:00 EST

"tastes just like the real thing"
>> No. 7362
>>7360

Would that be 12:00am GMT central time?
>> No. 7363
>>7362
It's going to start in about 20 minutes.
>> No. 7369
posting from a psp is hard. also, cannot copy text.
>> No. 7561
For those aiming for a Mokou route, I don't think we can expect her to suddenly turn feminine just because she starts to like us. I mean, she's been a tomboy for 1000 years, falling for us isn't going to change that.
>> No. 7575
>>7561
Lies, all women have a cute girly girl deep inside them, they just need a man strong enough to tame their tsun-tsun side and bring it out.
>> No. 7598
Mokou is awesome like she is, no need to change her. We want her like she is, and those pants a plus too. We should get the same kind of pants like her
>> No. 7619
>>7561

Why would anyone care if Mokou is girly or not?
She can be our manly man.
>> No. 7622
>>7561

We're going for Mokou because we like the tomboy.
>> No. 7684
>>7622
We're going for Mokou because she's there. Before we were going to Mokou we were going for China and Keine, and before that we were going for Patchy. And before all of that we got lost in the forest because we wanted to meet Alice. We also almost copped a feel while on top of Marisa.

Anonymous will never decide, that's what keeps this game interesting.

It's ok to consider a variety of girls when presented with such a godly harem. Sure we risk "nice boat" ending, but there is no other path Anon can take.
>> No. 7720
wut happen to GM
>> No. 7775
>>7720
7 minuets max
>> No. 7790
>>7342
Is this supposed to allude to Blanka's ending?

MOMMY!
>> No. 7793
>>7775:(
>> No. 7884
>>7622
I thought the appeal of a tomboy was taming them and seeing them turn from being aggressive and proud to submissive and girly? I can't understand why any straight man would like a girl for having masculine features. Maybe you're all closet gay?
>> No. 7890
>>7884
I dunno about you, but I'd love to be carried around by a girl, partly because I'm weak and frail and useless.
>> No. 7947
>>7884

No, that's the appeal of tsundere, not tomboys. Tomboyishness doesn't come from secondary sex characteristics, so it's not a case of the gay, either.
>> No. 8175
>>7947
It still has to do with an attraction towards masculinity, which implies that you're gay.
>> No. 8393
>>8175
Actually, if anything, it has to do with expressing sexual desire through the need to conquer, which is about as manly as you can get. It basically says you think you're man enough to turn women who want to be manly back into women just by exposure to your aura of testosterone.
>> No. 8463
>>8175
No, having an attraction to a girl who wears a strap-on and repeatedly rams you up the ass with it implies you're gay.

Just because you can enjoy doing things with a girl that you would normally enjoy doing with a guy doesn't mean you can't still enjoy and appreciate each other as a man and woman, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 8548
>>8393
Uh, I meant the attraction to tomboys, not tsunderes. I agree that wanting to tame tsunderes is totally manly.
>> No. 8573
>>8175

First, you're conflating the cultural norms of masculinity/femininity with a person's actual sex; homosexuals vary widely in their taste for masculinity (butches, tops) and femininity (femmes, bottoms). Second, it's not "masculinity" that defines the tomboy, it's "boyishness"; a distinction in regard to behavior, aesthetic, and (in the case of pederasty) sexual practice since at least Hellenistic times. Third, it's not boyishness that makes the tomboy attractive per se, but rather the promise of shared interests and activities--being able to do, you know, guy shit.

tl;dr: you need more training
>> No. 8575
File 120781795212.png - (727.12KB , 640x1600 , b4d6279dc004ac62f889412c65e24018.png ) [iqdb]
8575
>>8175
there's a huge difference between a girl who has SOME "masculine" qualities, and a guy. mostly it's that the guy is not a girl.

stop trolling