[Return]
Archived thread

File 122722286138.jpg - (73.15KB , 640x960 , 4ba3982c76a5059e8acd9c6bfcd405e6.jpg ) [iqdb]
68687 No. 68687
No, calm down, calm down. Yuka is actually trying to help, isn't she? She's rude and difficult and you're confused but she is, in the end, trying to help you.
"O-okay Y-yuka." You say, biting your lips from the inside, closing your eyes and taking a deep breath. This has all been so confusing, but you can't lose it now, right?
"Okay?" Yuka's tone mocks you. "That's it? Okay? Ha." She laughs without humour.
You open your eyes and look at her again. She's sneering. Sneering at you?
"Where's your pa-" She starts, but you feel yourself starting to boil over.

"Shut up!" You shout, surprising yourself. Yuka's eyes widen.

Calm? Who cares about calm? You've been through hell and back and you still don't understand what's going on. You've been stalked, attacked, dragged into another world, assaulted, had your mind desecrated, passed out and lost so much blood you just want to lie down and pass out. Fuck Yuka and fuck her condescending tone.

"Hm?" Yuka just stares at you.
"I said shut up!" You shout again, feeling tears of rage springing to your eyes unbidden. God, how are you even holding this together? The sheer pressure, everything moving too fast, everything should shut up, everything should go away and leave you alone. Yuka wants what from you, a plan?
Gulping, you clench your hands into fists. "Just stop-"
"That's it!" Yuka says off of a sudden, her face lighting up. "Come on! You can only hold it in for so long!"
And this, Yuka's insane demands. What is she after? What could she possibly want? Why does she have to be like this? You should have left her chained up in that shed. You don't need this pressure, this confusion.

You feel yourself cracking, you can't take all this any more.

"Shut up!" You repeat again, at a complete loss for words. "Shut up shut up shut up!"
"Yes!" Yuka all-but screams back at you, actually trying, but failing, to get up from the ground.
Stop! You want to carve the word into her chest in your anger Stop! Leave me alone! Let me fucking hide, sleep, run away! But no words come out of your mouth, you just stand there, shaking with rage and confusion. You know this isn't right, Yuka isn't the object of this anger, but there's nowhere else to direct it. Who should you shout at? Renko? This doesn't make any sense, you just want out.
"Lose it! Get angry!" Yuka says. "Come on, everyone has their limits!"
"Argh!" You grit your teeth with the frustration and turn on your heel, leaving Yuka lying there.
You can't deal with this, or anything right now. Yuka was right, you need to plan, or someone needs to plan, but you can't think straight right now, you can't make sense of anything. The inside of your head is full of anger and confusion, with nowhere to turn, you need to ...

[ ] So sit alone somewhere, outside, far away from Yuka.
[ ] Find Renko, scream, shout and cry.
[ ] Sleep. Forget about all of this.
[ ] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.

>> No. 68689
[x] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.

Well, if you insist.
>> No. 68690
[X] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.
>> No. 68692
[X] Sleep. Remember all of this. When Yukari and the worm show up, kick the shit out of them.
>> No. 68693
[X] Sleep. Forget about all of this.

Fuck reality, I'm going to sleep.
>> No. 68694
[z] Scream. Shout at the heavens. Let out your frustrations.

Kinda dissapointed that the only options here are to take out your anger on someone else.
>> No. 68695
[x] Scream. Shout at the heavens. Let out your frustrations.
>> No. 68696
[X] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.

Tsundere option.

Now imagine an awesome.jpg face here 'cause every one I've tried to post is already up.
>> No. 68698
We sure managed to stay calm. How long have we been up running around without a proper meal now? Maybe we should take our vitamins.
>> No. 68699
File 12272234335.png - (540.84KB , 850x782 , 121643645284.png ) [iqdb]
68699
>>68696
>> No. 68700
[w] Sleep. Forget about all of this.

>[ ] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.

and then yuka was our gimp
>> No. 68702
[x] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.
>> No. 68703
[x] Scream. Shout at the heavens. Let out your frustrations.
>> No. 68704
[x] Scream. Shout at the heavens. Let out your frustrations.
>> No. 68705
[X] Turn back around and cunt punt Yuka, take your frustration out.

If we're gonna kick her, we're gonna kick her where it counts.
>> No. 68706
[x] Find Renko, scream, shout and cry.
But not "scream, shout and cry" at her, as if it were her fault. Hopefully.

>>[ ] So sit alone somewhere, outside, far away from Yuka.
Viable solution, Shinji.

>>[ ] Sleep. Forget about all of this.
We ARE very good at passing out, but usually it's because we're trying to break the laws of reality. And we'd never get anywhere safe without having encountered somebody or far away enough that we wouldn't take up to Yuka all over again.

>>[ ] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.
While I doubt that would hurt her in any way, we don't need her provoked any further right now. Ebolanon hasn't yet been taught the grace of "lashing out" though and since there's no contamination hinted ...
>> No. 68707
[x] Find Renko, scream, shout and cry.
>> No. 68709
[x] So sit alone somewhere, outside, far away from Yuka.

Go seethe in private
>> No. 68711
[x] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.
>> No. 68712
[ ] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.

Ebolanon needs it, Yuka deserves it.
>> No. 68713
We just wanted to reason with her, now we're kicking her?
>> No. 68715
[x] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.
>> No. 68717
>>68713
Ebolanon lacks long-term planning skills.
>> No. 68719
>>68717
More like Anonymous is utilizing "what sounds good at the moment" decision skills. The fact that:
>>Calm down, maybe Yuka can give you some advice. She seems more helpful and lucid than before.
metamorphized into:
>>Lose your temper. How are you supposed to 'plan? Fuck this!
doesn't help much.

Points if we keep yelling the same thing repeatedly, with each kick. D:
>> No. 68720
[X] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.

She apparently wants this, and a little release of frustration would do us some good.
It's not like we could do any actual harm to her, anyway.
>> No. 68721
[x] Open up that pendant you've been wearing the whole game and swallow the red jewel inside.
>> No. 68722
[Z] Invade Poland.
>> No. 68723
[ ] Find Renko, scream, shout and cry.

kicking yuka is what she wants, and it seems what yuka wants isn't what we want.
>> No. 68724
[x] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.
>> No. 68725
File 122722861574.png - (46.60KB , 252x177 , 1209192611741.png ) [iqdb]
68725
>>68721
>> No. 68726
[x] Find Renko, scream, shout and cry.

Or just scream at the sky. We need to let it out.
>> No. 68729
>>68722
IT CAN'T FAIL.
>> No. 68730
File 122723019324.jpg - (54.98KB , 396x500 , 120763491865.jpg ) [iqdb]
68730
>>68721
Because opening the thing we've been carrying since the beginning worked so well for us that other time.
>> No. 68731
>>68730

I don't think you got the reference.

...You're not missing much, anyways.
>> No. 68735
[X] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.

We've already let her out and done what she wanted this far, we might as well go all the way, besides, she is definitely doing this on purpose.
>> No. 68736
[X] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.
>> No. 68739
you know, whoever thinks that Ebolanon is going to actually kick Yuka who she thinks is "a force of nature" and "very scary" is delusional.

thats like thinking your going to kick a bear just because its wounded and hasn't attacked you yet.
>> No. 68740
>>>68722
>[Z] Invade Poland.

And then Ebolanon was an Austrian Jew.
>> No. 68741
>>68739

Yuka is asking for that. She's expecting it.
>> No. 68742
>>68739

People tend to not think things through and do things they wouldn't normally do when things like pressure, adrenaline, or raw emotion get to them.

Like, say, kill other people.
>> No. 68743
>>68741
>>68742
well, just don't be suprised when it doesn't turn out the way you planned because you bit into the Bait.
>> No. 68744
>>68743
Wait, we have a plan now?
>> No. 68745
>>68743

So, like, you think we're planning on spanking Yuka or something? We just want to let it all out. And yes, we know she wants it.
>> No. 68746
>spanking Yuka

This isn't Yuka at all, isn't it?

This is Tenshi disguised as Yuka, trying to get her fix.
>> No. 68747
>>68744
Yes. you plan on kicking a wounded Yuka.
>>68745
why does she want it though?
>> No. 68748
>>68747

probably because yukari would've done it
>> No. 68749
I know only one thing: I don't want to hit Yuka. Nothing good will come from it and she has no prompting to hit Yuka. Prompting and stress both lead to what happened earlier, but here there is no prompting. Ebolanon actually getting really angry and yelling, rather than being timid and shying, seems like a good start.

We've had character-building dealing with Renko being our confident; we've had prior characterization dealing with passing-out/sleeping after anxiety; we've had prior characterization about trying to run from our problems. Compared to all that, kicking Yuka just now seems to come out of nowhere, after what Satori said.

It seems like what Ebolanon would do if she had been broken, though.
>> No. 68751
yes, like after something such as actually getting raped by yuka
>> No. 68754
>>68689
[x] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.

Good or bad doesn't matter. This is the most AWESOME choice. Do want awesome good/bad/strange end.
>> No. 68755
>>68746
It...it all makes sense now.

Poor dear. She must have gone into withdrawal without Yukari.
>> No. 68756
[X] Let out your RAGE, rip open Yuuka's torso, eat her entrails and heart. Enjoy it.
>> No. 68760
File 122724136241.jpg - (111.27KB , 500x528 , 1217673508354.jpg ) [iqdb]
68760
[X] YUKA! ATASHI NO UTA WO KIKE!

PLANET DANCE!
>> No. 68803
>>68749

Yuka wants us to take our anger out on her, so we don't explode. Like now. Only at a more crucial time.
>> No. 68804
File 122724464789.jpg - (17.95KB , 400x300 , palpatine.jpg ) [iqdb]
68804
Give in to your anger!
>> No. 68806
>>66804

EXACTLY!
>> No. 68811
File 122725127277.jpg - (189.61KB , 800x609 , 9884677832.jpg ) [iqdb]
68811
Christ, the way HY turns anon's emotions towards a character on and off like a tap is almost frightening.
>> No. 68819
>>68811
is that good?
>> No. 68820
>>68819
Not really. Just look. We went from wanting to help Yuka heal to taking her bait and kicking her.

This anon is true Tsundere.
>> No. 68821
>>68820
Actually, I take that back. this anon is bipolar.
>> No. 68822
>>68811
Honestly, I think that’s more anon’s doing than HY’s. Anon has the memory of a goldfish, so actions towards a character are usually based on how that character treats him in the latest update, rather than any sort of emotional attachment. When a character acts inconsistently, like Yuka is so prone to doing, anon flips out right along with them.
>> No. 68828
Are we just going to kick her or do we get to dish out some remark or another?

[x] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.
[x] "You're incorrigible. You never learn, never know better, you just can't change. That's why Yukari never took interest in you. And now you're just going on and wasting MY time."
>> No. 68832
>>68828
>That's why Yukari never took interest in you.

You might want to ease that segment. Ebolanon knows shit about Yukari's life, and saying that is ]really not a good idea.
>> No. 68835
>>68832
>ease

It's erase.
>> No. 68837
>>68835
Posts can be deleted, you know.
>> No. 68840
>>68837
Take it ease.
>> No. 68841
>>68832
Yuka has told us thrice she didn't get any attention from Yukari and if this is our time to throw a fit, we might be really mean just as well.
>> No. 68842
[X]Go inside and learn about Gensokyo!
[X] Then make a plan together with your new friends...

Useless anon is just useless.
>> No. 68843
>>68842
>make a plan

This sounds good. We can't always get distracted by useless banter with Yuka and her repeated attempts to fuck with our mind. Our mind should be pretty sore by now.
>> No. 68844
Okay then. head back to the house.
Ask Ran for a map of Gensokyo. Then ask various questions (like: who lives here?; Is she thrustworthy?)
Then decide where do you want to go! I think, we have two options: SDM (Patchy) or Eintei (Eirin). We must know, what's happening here! Then when we know what's the problem of Gensokyo, maybe we can try to solve it.
ALSO: GAP HERE MARY!
>> No. 68845
>>68842 >>68844
Saguya. Saguya never changes.
>> No. 68846
>>68844
It depends on the point of our plan, but, if it involves finding Reimu, investigating the area around the shrine (shrine maidens have those, right?) might be a more expected course of action.
>> No. 68847
[x] Sleep. Forget about all of this.

Well this turned out way better than asking her for advice.
>> No. 68848
[x] Sleep. Forget about all of this.
>> No. 68849
>>68844

So, like, you want to that NOW?
>> No. 68850
[x] Turn back around and kick Yuka in the side, take your frustration out.

gogogogo
>> No. 68851
Behind you, Yuka starts laughing. A loud, rolling noise, echoing around the inside of your head. She's laughing at you! She's making fun of you! You can feel your fingernails drawing blood from the palms of your hands.
"Running away?" Yuka asks between bursts of laughter. "Useless!"
"Argh!" You turn back around, gritting your teeth, fists clenched in front of you, shaking with anger and frustration.
"Shut up!" You scream at her.
Yuka keep laughing, eyes closed, just lying there.

You're useless, you're a burden and an embarrassment but Yuka doesn't have to remind you of it! She doesn't have to say it! What ... where, how should she know anyway!? Fuck her, she doesn't know anything! You can feel yourself losing all control, even as a tiny part of your mind questions your actions, tries to tell you to calm down. You ignore its useless, misguided pleading.

You wind your foot back and plant it, hard as you can, on the side of Yuka's ribcage. The impact is a little anti-climatic, just a little thump and some pain in your toes, but Yuka winces, laugher ceasing in an instant.
"Ow." She says, rubbing her side, grinning up at you
Her expression blunts your anger, insides turning cold. Your hands shake uncontrollably with the adrenaline. You hit Yuka! Oh god, you hit Yuka! She's going to fucking kill you! Ohgodohgodohgod-
"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry!" You start to back up, blood running cold in your veins as Yuka struggles to her feet, shaking and stumbling, spilling on the grass and finally righting herself.
"Don't!" She shouts, frowning at your words.
"Wha-" You feel like making a run for it, you could make it to the house from here, right? Oh, why did you let her out? Why? What on earth possessed you to kick her just then? You kept all that anger and frustration bottled up for so long and it all came spilling out, Yuka just happened to be the closest thing at the moment.
"Don't apologise! Don't fucking grovel!" Yuka take a wobbling step forwards, trying not to fall back down again. She's healed a lot, but not completely. The side of her head is still a mess, wound just a little smaller now.
You can't move, or reply, you feel like you're a tiny rodent, frozen before the gaze of a serpent. Yuka takes another step forward, eyes boring into yours.
"Sorry this, sorry that, fuck your meekness!" Yuka rages, gritting her teeth. "Hit me again!"
"What?"
She finally stumbles forwards, hand rushing down. You squeal in surprise and squeeze your eyes shut, but Yuka just grips your shoulder, holding herself in place, bracing her feet so she doesn't fall down.
"You heard me!" She says. "Where's all that anger?! Hit me again!" She says.
"Wha-"
"Useless!" Yuka spits onto the floor. "Stupid, ugly and useless."
"Sh-shut up!" You say, but your words have no force behind them.
"Ha!" Yuka laughs in your face. "Come on Yukari! Fucking hit me!"

[ ] Hit Yuka.
[ ] Refuse, she's just trying to goad you.
[ ] She's not got a tight grip on you, run away.
>> No. 68852
[X] Refuse, she's just trying to goad you.

Maybe this will piss Yuka off.
>> No. 68853
File 122729885488.jpg - (6.21KB , 217x235 , ichigoclose.jpg ) [iqdb]
68853
{X} Hit Yuuka.
>> No. 68854
[X]Go inside and learn about Gensokyo!
[X] Then make a plan together with your new friends...
>> No. 68855
[x] Refuse, she's just trying to goad you.
[x] "I'm NOT Yukari."
>> No. 68856
[X] Hit Yuka.

Nudge nudge, wink wink.
>> No. 68858
[ ] Hit Yuka.
>> No. 68859
[X] Hit Yuka.

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 68860
[x] Hit Yuka.

I am now imagining Yuka having the voice of a boxing coach. Manually.
>> No. 68861
[X] Hit Yuka.
[X] "I'm not Yukari!"

Fuck yes, this is exactly what I was expecting.
>> No. 68862
File 122729926952.jpg - (166.60KB , 900x900 , 4b57e5bfbb0e7c94e641dd6d257e98cc.jpg ) [iqdb]
68862
[X] Hit Yuka.

I'd hit it.
>> No. 68864
[X] Hit Yuka, she's just trying to goad you. Good.
>> No. 68865
[X] Hit Yuka.
>> No. 68866
[ ] Hit Yuka.

Sup, Tenshi?
>> No. 68867
[x] Spank Yuka.
>> No. 68868
[x] Hit Yuka.
>> No. 68870
[x] Refuse, she's just trying to goad you.
I'm interested in what the escalation would be ... however, it appears useless to vote like this.
>> No. 68871
I'm just curious

Does anyone actually think hitting Yuka is a good idea that could benefit us at all?
>> No. 68872
Okay, writing now.
>> No. 68873
>>68871
Yes.
>> No. 68874
>>68871

It certainly seems to be making Yuka happy. She said Yukari never gave her attention before. Now, Yukari, in the flesh(at least to her), is not only giving her attention, but she's reacting to her, getting angry at her, giving in to her demands, and beating the crap out of her. This must be the most enjoyable moment in Yuka's life.

The original Yukari probably would've refused to hit Yuka at this point just to let her stew in her own rage juice, or not get angry, period.
>> No. 68876
[X] Hit Yuka.
>> No. 68877
[x] Hit Yuka.

Normally I'd be against such actions as this, but with everything that's happened, this is a deserved action.
>> No. 68878
"N-no-"
"Hit me!"
"Yuka st-"
"Hit me!"
"Ah!"
"Fucking hit me!"
You screw up your eyes and pull your hand back, making a fist. You just want Yuka to shut up, stop talking! Let go of you! You've never thrown a punch in your life but she just keeps shouting at you!
You lash out with your fist, hitting something hard, hearing a grunt, but you swear you hear a hiss of pleasure from Yuka underneath the pain. You don't follow through, just opening your eyes and clutching at your knuckles. They sting from the impact, red and sore. Yuka lets go of your shoulder, rubbing at her jaw.
"There." She says, sighing, voice suddenly much calmer. "Isn't that better?" She peers at you.
"Huh?" You just stand there, stunned, rubbing the back of your hand.
"Violence has to be expressed." Yuka says, nodding once, as if this is the most solemn moment in the world. "You knew that before."
Yuka reaches for your shoulder again, making you flinch, but she just steadies herself, taking a shuffling step closer and shifting some of her weight so she won't fall down.

Actually ... Yuka is right. On some level you do feel better, if only a little bit. You hit her! You feel guilty and confused by the vindication and satisfaction of having done that. You hit Yuka, you actually threw a punch! You ... you ... you don't ever want to do that again.
Frowning at yourself, you look down.
"Guilt is useless." Yuka says, using the same tone as a moment ago. Then she smiles a little, making you shudder. "We're going to take this slow."
"T-take what s-slow?" Your eyes go wide at her words, this doesn't sound good.
Yuka leans close, so her face is a few inches away from yours.

"Showing you how to do things." She says.

"W-what?"
"Never mind now." Yuka says. "You need a plan, ideas, information." Yuka pauses. "You know what the greatest power in the world is?" She grins.
You shake your head, gulping.
"Will." She says. "I know you have it under there, Yukari." She pokes your forehead and you flinch at her touch.
"Will is everything. You need will and the plan will fall into place." She says. "After all, do you think I plan?" Yuka snorts with laugher. "Forget Ran. She sits in Mayohiga trying to keep balance, to ... patch things up. This is beyond help. The heart has to be ripped out, heads cut off and the whole thing burned to the ground before it'll be rebuilt. Force, driven by will, it can be done."
You can tell Yuka is rambling now, eyes wavering and unfocused. She must still be more injured than she looks, but you can't tear yourself away, her words hold you for some reason. She seems almost ... happy, different to her state of pleasure and elation you've seen before, savage joy when fighting. This just seems simple, honest happiness.
"Now, you should look for people." She says. "Reimu needs to be found, I've looked but she's probably dead." Yuka shakes her head. "Find the body and fling it into the village, they'll pull each other apart fast enough, humans are factional like that. Someone needs to catch that fucking Mokou bitch and drag her to the Moon people, find out what's going on in there. Ran didn't tell you the half of it, you know that? Half of Gensokyo is missing or dead and there are things that shouldn't be here, walking the fucking woods in broad daylight, she won't accept it, she's just barred up in her own-"
"Y-yuka-"
"Hm?"
"You ... you n-need to rest." You say, trying to get her to stop, anything to make her stop talking. You don't need this now, it all needs to slow down, even if Yuka isn't a direct threat to you anymore.
"Rest." Yuka says, blinking very slowly. "You're right, as usual." She seems to slump a little. "Help me indoors, I've had my fill of sunlight."

[ ] No, leave her here. You freed her but she's on her own now.
[ ] She's injured and she's trying to help you, even if she is doing it in a horrible way. Help her indoors.
>> No. 68879
[X] She's injured and she's trying to help you, even if she is doing it in a horrible way. Help her indoors.
>> No. 68880
[X] She's injured and she's trying to help you, even if she is doing it in a horrible way. Help her indoors.
Horrible? I thought she was being pretty reasonable the whole time.
>> No. 68883
[ ] She's injured and she's trying to help you, even if she is doing it in a horrible way. Help her indoors.
>> No. 68884
[X] No, leave her here. You freed her but she's on her own now.

I don't like Yuka and I don't like her way of doing things.
>> No. 68885
[X] She's injured and she's trying to help you, even if she is doing it in a horrible way. Help her indoors.

Time for some AWKWARD MOMENTS ™
>> No. 68886
[ ] She's injured and she's trying to help you, even if she is doing it in a horrible way. Help her indoors.
>> No. 68887
[x] She's injured and she's trying to help you, even if she is doing it in a horrible way. Help her indoors.
[x] Fill Renko in on what new information you've gathered. Try to make something of it together.

Can it be Renko time again?
>> No. 68888
[x] She's injured and she's trying to help you, even if she is doing it in a horrible way. Help her indoors.
>> No. 68889
[x] She's injured and she's trying to help you, even if she is doing it in a horrible way. Help her indoors.

>>68881
"Hey, Ran. I just unchained Yuka and punched her."
Imagine that reaction.
>> No. 68890
[X] She's injured and she's trying to help you, even if she is doing it in a horrible way. Help her indoors.
>> No. 68891
[X] She's injured and she's trying to help you, even if she is doing it in a horrible way. Help her indoors.
>> No. 68893
[X] She's injured and she's trying to help you, even if she is doing it in a horrible way. Help her indoors.
>> No. 68894
[X] She's injured and she's trying to help you, even if she is doing it in a horrible way. Help her indoors.
>> No. 68895
[x] She's injured and she's trying to help you, and she makes a lot of sense. Help her indoors.
>> No. 68898
[x] She's injured and she's trying to help you, and she makes a lot of sense. Help her indoors.

It will be fun trying to explain this to Ran and Renko.
>> No. 68899
[X] Wangbacon.
>> No. 68900
>>68899

[x] Dongsausage
>> No. 68902
[x] She's injured and she's trying to help you, and she makes a lot of sense. Help her indoors.

Hmm, yeah, what is horrible? She did make a lot of sense. Ran didn't tell Ebolanon everything, as if she were trying to keep Ebolanon locked and isolated. Yuka has a more realistic view of the situation of Gensokyo right now, even if she also knows nothing. At least she's not lieing. This time.
>> No. 68904
First we let Yuka rest while we go ask Ran for more information.

Then when Yuka is rested and behind us, we demand Ran tell us everything she inevitably won't tell us the first time.
>> No. 68906
>>68904

Making sure to mention how we heard them talking during that one night.
>> No. 68907
>>68902

Yuka is not right in the head and has an irrational way of doing things. Yuka wants to force things to work and wants to force Ebolanon to think a certain way. Look at what Yuka's way of thinking did; It got some foxes killed, innocent people hurt, Renko hurt, got herself her, and made the anon terrified of her.

Yuka has been nothing but a problem, besides that one time where she saved Ebolanon from that man. Even then she had the anon kill him when it wasn't necessary. I think you put too much trust in her, which is doing nothing but digging us a hole.
>> No. 68908
[X] She's injured and she's trying to help you, even if she is doing it in a horrible way. Help her indoors.
>> No. 68909
[x] No, leave her here. You freed her but she's on her own now.

Consideration vote.
>> No. 68910
>>68907

>got herself her

Supposed to say

>got herself hurt
>> No. 68911
>>68907
>Even then she had the anon kill him when it wasn't necessary

Hm, no, that was we who asked her to kill him.

>Yuka has been nothing but a problem, besides that one time where she saved Ebolanon from that man.
>I think you put too much trust in her, which is doing nothing but digging us a hole.

That's just, like, your opinion man. Yuka/Monster route? Do want.
>> No. 68912
>That's just, like, your opinion man.

Unfortunately it's not an opinion.
>> No. 68913
File 122731681878.jpg - (17.48KB , 245x178 , 12484248745142.jpg ) [iqdb]
68913
>Yuka/Monster route? Do want.
>> No. 68914
[X] She's injured and she's trying to help you, even if she is doing it in a horrible way. Help her indoors.

Rebuild Gensokyo route? Do want.
>> No. 68915
>>68914

I'm sure every route is a rebuild Gensokyo route. It's just a matter of how it's done.
>> No. 68916
>>68915

Well, I figured that much while typing, just didn't feel like deleting it.
>> No. 68917
>>68916

Now that I think of it, I don't think there is a rebuild Gensokyo route. It will probably turn out to be more of a put band-aids on things, type of deal.
>> No. 68918
>I'm sure every route is a rebuild Gensokyo route. It's just a matter of how it's done.

I am laughing so much right now.
>> No. 68919
>>68918

That made me smile. Does that mean there is a 'fuck gensoyko even more' route? Or is rebuilding gensokyo not the main point?
>> No. 68920
>>68918

Maybe if your writing wasn't so vague we could begin to figure things out.
>> No. 68922
>>68920

... I know. Honestly I'm getting sick of the way in which I have written this story.
>> No. 68923
>>68911
>Yuka/Johann route? Do want.
>> No. 68924
>>68923

Who's Johann?
>> No. 68925
>>68924

Read Monster.

Seriously, read that and 20th Century Boys.

Onemanga has it.
>> No. 68927
>>68918
lol what?
Did we screw up that bad with our choices?
>> No. 68938
>>68927
I think it's more that he's suggesting it's naive to think Gensokyo can be fixed easily, that it's going to take more than a few Diplomacy rolls and tea parties to pull off.

Or at least, I hope so.
>> No. 68940
>it's going to take more than a few tea parties to pull off.
Blasphemy!
>> No. 68941
>>68927
I've been viewing this along the spectrum of: "You've created a existential anomaly and have consumed this reality and all those within the immediate area", "Gensokyo, along with the planet Earth, has been laid to waste", "Gensokyo is now a barren wasteland", "You have conquered the land of Gensokyo and subjugated its people", "You leave as is", "You restore the status quo", or "You usher in an unrivaled era of peace in the pocket dimension of Gensokyo."

I've got all my bases covered; anything outside of these and I am pleasantly surprised! Personally pulling for 'Warlord of Gensokyo' end, but if not here, Norseman's story still has potential.
>> No. 68943
>>68941

>Warlord of Gensokyo
>Ebolanon

I think you're reading the wrong story.
>> No. 68944
File 122732997260.jpg - (60.24KB , 320x445 , 372d98a5ebd8644a9fb15fc6c0131c30.jpg ) [iqdb]
68944
>>68943

Given Ebolanon's beginning of a Face Heel Turn and the fact that a certain somebody is trying to introduce the element of ruthlessness to her in order to get things done, I think such an ending looks possible now.
>> No. 68945
>>68944

I don't think such an end was ever possible in the first place, nor will it ever be possible, no matter what you do.
>> No. 68947
>>68945

duly noted
>> No. 68948
>>68941
Let's face it, Ebolanon is Shinji. This will never work out.
>> No. 68951
>>68948
>Ebolanon is Shinji
This is so true it hurts.
>> No. 68952
>>68948
>>68951

Not until she masturbates at the bedside of a comatose woman she isn't.
>> No. 68954
>>68952
She might have if Satori hadn't woken up.
>> No. 68955
>>68952
The Story is only a quarter of the way through. The best is saved for last
>> No. 68956
>>68952
What luck~ We already have a comatose woman to work with!
>> No. 68957
File 122733319279.png - (478.79KB , 880x324 , justsaying.png ) [iqdb]
68957
Cry 'Shinji' all you want, but that standard may very well change as the new movies come out.
Nothing is sacred these days.
Movie|Original
>> No. 68964
[X] She's injured and she's trying to help you, even if she is doing it in a horrible way. Help her indoors.

She may be nutty as a fruitcake, but much of what Yuka said makes sense. We need to look for people, Reimu especially, but we'll probably have to seek out what's left of the other power players in Gensokyo as well.

...well, the ones who aren't inclined to just up and kill us on sight, let alone after they learn whose shoes we're supposedly meant to fill, of course.

Considering what we saw of Mokou, I'm inclined to agree with Yuka's suggestion to catch her and hand her over to Eientei as a sign of goodwill. If only we had something similar we could do for Suika or Remilia. Things might be easier if we could get at least one of them on our side.
>> No. 68965
>>68964
>hand her over to Eientei

Is that Ebolanon craving for a caving as punishment? That would be Tenshi-tier.
>> No. 68966
>>68965

If we could actually mange to successfully subdue the fire-manipulating immortal, is there really much the werecow could do to us outside of a full moon? If nothing else, I'm pretty sure Yuka could take her.
>> No. 68970
[X] Goddammit just go inside, with Yuka!

We know everything, yet nothing about Gensokyo.
First learn about its history, then learn about its present, then decide where do you want to go first. It would be a good idea to go to Eintei. Since it's less dangerous than the Mansion of the Scarlet's. Eirin should know about many things.
However I'm unsure that this would be the right way. But maybe you could get immortality there...

ALSO: LEARN TO USE THAT WORM! LEARN TO GAP!
TRAIN YOURSELF!
>> No. 68972
>>68970
>We know everything, yet nothing about Gensokyo.
Now leaving Mary in the outside world comes round to bite us in the ass. Ran is not likely to tell us everything, Yuka should know what we need but her teaching methods are questionable.

>ALSO: LEARN TO USE THAT WORM! LEARN TO GAP!
But we don't know if that overwrites our own personality. Being able to do something would certainly be a good thing, but if we put power to use, well, I don't see that in Ebolanon's personality (although we usually tend to go with the "Pierce the heavens"-option). At least not while we have that deal with Renko.
>> No. 68980
<HY> Basically anon has been actively voting against the story. They actually don't want the story that I'm trying to tell. They keep thinking in terms of 'power' or 'solving problems', they've never actually accepted playing a weak and mentally unwell character and they've all but ignored the problems and issues the other characters raise. I gave them a story with a dark and depressing tone,...
<HY> ...they want something else out of it that they're not going to get. On top of that, because of trying to show all this to them with the writing, my style has degenerated and honestly ADP is linguistically ugly.
<HY> I mean, Renko.
<HY> For fuck's sake.
<MissIzayoi> how aboutlol
<MissIzayoi> I mean
<HY> They either haven't realized or don't care that she is the most messed up character so far, all they see is 'lesbian h-scene ahoy!'
>> No. 68981
>>68941
>"You have conquered the land of Gensokyo and subjugated its people",

Awesome~.
>>68945

Well, yeah, with the way Ebolanon thinks right now, it's not possible. But if we change her...if we have hope without a fear, nothing will exist to keep us away from it.

This story reminds me of Border of Death too much.
>>68970

Ebolanon doesn't have to do that now. It's not time.
>> No. 68985
>>68980
>she is the most messed up character so far

Fuck, yes, I knew she was bad!
>> No. 68986
DON'T GIVE UP MY CLONE!
>> No. 68987
>>68985
Everyone should have. It's clearly an unhealthy and unstable relationship right now.
>> No. 68988
HY, perhaps you should start giving more bad ends to 'motivate' anon to behave.

There hasn't been a single bad end yet, right?
>> No. 68989
>>68985
Well, if we're doing 'Yeah I knew it all along': See my comment at >>68168 .
>> No. 68991
>accepted playing a weak and mentally unwell character
I’ll admit, this has always bothered me. It’s such a huge departure that I really can’t put myself in the right mindset, and the more I read it the more irritating it gets. Like back in >>68647 we learned that showing even a bit of intelligence and foresight is way out of character for her, so what the hell are we supposed to do? Keep sitting around Mayohiga petting Satori and playing dress up with Renko while the world burns around us? I guess we’re supposed to just play morale support/psychologist for the entire story, and leave everything else to the people with a smidgen of competency.

I really do love the grimdark in this story, but it just feels so fucking odd mixed up with the moe stuff.
>> No. 68992
>>68980
IRC faggotry should stay in, might come as a surprise, IRC.
If HY wants to tell us something, he usually does it himself, here.

>>68988
Actually, I miss those bad ends. I'm usually voting for the [x] Grovel or [x] Block everything out options, but usually that is to no avail and we're straying more and more from Ebolanon's meek personality. I don't see anything wrong with Renko though, we need someone to cling to and make sure we're not insane yet, although that could be practically everybody and is not limited to her. As long as it works out, everything's fine. If it backfires eventually, so be it.

Still, the story is a great deal of fun.
>> No. 68993
>>68980
After reading that, I feel I may be the only reader taking the characterization cues HY is dropping somewhat seriously, or may be the only one reading at least half of them. Maybe no one remembers the earliest posts where HY talked about the story he was trying to write objectively. It's hard to say. It all prompts me to stop voting, however, because it's obviously what no one else voting wants.

I talked about "working on Gensokyo's problems" once, but only because it seemed impossible not to wax constructive thinking at some point, even if it were still fruitless thinking.

Perhaps HY needs to set-up a system of positive voting punishment.

And, for the love of god, people, stop talking about damned this-route and that-route. And trying to open a damn gap. HY has gone far out of his way to indicate we're killing ourselves before we even accomplish a fraction of a fraction of a useful gap. Satori passed out from just a glance!
>> No. 68996
since part of this was already posted, here's the rest to clarify:

<HY> I've just realized something. Plot in SDM worked because it was all linked to the female lead (Remi), after a route-lock. There was one story, they had to follow it. PoG worked because there was a purpose 'be a pirate' which came first to facilitate any interaction with characters. ADP's plot doesn't work because there is no purpose but 'stay alive.'
<HY> ha, I guess my Renko really was right. You need purpose.
<HY> Purpose, it's all about narrative purpose
<HY> This is a valuable lesson.

>>68980

<MissIzayoi> make a bad end!
<MissIzayoi> Yuka goes inside. Renko tries to kill her. But Ebolanon stands between them...
<HY> Bad Ends don't work Saguya, they just condition Anon into picking 'safe' options in working towards their goals. Their agenda is still the same.
<HY> Some types of story simply won't work in this format.
<HY> Because when conditioned right, Anon can do better.
<HY> Look at RaAN
<Kapow> we're heroic in RaAN
<Kapow> it's hard to make decisions to be weak and irrational
<Kapow> actually, those are kind of things that result from not making clear decisions
<Kapow> the whole process of decision making runs counter to the mental processes of the character you want to write
<HY> Yes Kapow!
<HY> Exactly.
<HY> This was doomed from the start.
<Kapow> I think people are still enjoying it, though
<Kapow> even if it isn't going the way you imagined
<HY> Perhaps, but it still needs intensive care.

<UBOA> if you tell them yourself in plain english that you're pissed off with how they're acting and threaten to drop ADP I doubt they'd keep it up
<Kapow> it's still not going to be easy to decide to act like someone who's weak and doesn't make clear decisions
<HY> Plus the total lack of narrative purpose!
<HY> I fucked up too.
<Kapow> they'd be kind of lost, I think, and things would start to get weird and incoherent
<Kapow> if anon can't vote to try to solve problems, they may just end up voting against solving them
<Kapow> or picking the option that would have the most entertaining bad outcome

<HY> I think I've just realized the other reason SDM worked. Short updates.
>> No. 68997
>>68980
Even after reading this, i don't know what to change in the way i am voting.
I don't know, do what >>68991 said? Play Psychologist for everyone strong who is messed up so that they can solve the problems?

And i don't even like Renko, i want to go out and explore Gensokyo and find out what happened or is happening. Get clues to what happened with Reimu and where everyone else is. Either go meet Remilia or go to Eientei.
>> No. 68999
><MissIzayoi> Yuka goes inside. Renko tries to kill her. But Ebolanon stands between them...
><HY> Bad Ends don't work Saguya,

This is the most schizo thing I've ever read!
>> No. 69000
>>68997
>i want to go out and explore Gensokyo and find out what happened or is happening

I think that's exactly what we're not supposed to do. We're just there to get someone to care for us and when we don't have anyone at our side, we are just miserable. I've found myself enjoying that idea ever since this started, although I know that's kind of sick.
Or maybe I've got that wrong after reading all this.
>> No. 69001
>>68996

For what it's worth, I'm still enjoying this story, and I'd like to see how it plays out.

Don't drop it HY, please.
>> No. 69004
>>69001

Yeah, and droping it after 17 threads is just a waiste.

>>68989

Actually, I didn't know it all along, I were just suspecting it.
>> No. 69005
>>68992

Actually he never tells you anything. He expects you to be able to understand what he wants through his updates.

But Anonymous is of course an idiot that only thinks with his dick. This is why we can't have nice things.
>> No. 69006
>>68985

Being messed up doesn't make her bad. Renko has some serious self-worth issues. Every character in this story has been messed up in some way.
>> No. 69008
>>69005
>Actually he never tells you anything.

Of course. I didn't put that too clearly. I was just saying that lately he was letting on that something's wrong.
>> No. 69013
ADP needs to go on hiatus. Proper hiatus, perhaps not to be resumed for a few months. As you can see from the stuff above, there are problems with the narrative and problems with my writing that are going to take a lot of effort to work out. I don't have the creative energy for that effort right now, I can't put in the time to write a story in which I am fighting the readers every step of the way. This is partly my fault, the pacing fell apart upon entering Gensokyo and I have started to hate sitting down to write, not having realised what was wrong with it. This needs intensive care that I cannot give it at the moment, due to my workload out in real life.

More importantly, this thing is linguistically ugly. I mean really, it's terrible. Look at it, my writing style has become messy and disgusting to read. Compare any of ADP to SDM, notice the clarity and simplicity of the latter. Somewhere down the line I forgot that less is more.

Anyway, I'm heading back to my home territory for now, I don't really know why I ever left it in the first place. I need to write something with 100% less angst and much less serious business to shake off my shitty style.

tl;dr: Enjoy your hiatus, I'm off to play with the Scarlets.
>> No. 69014
File 122738693760.jpg - (13.87KB , 390x365 , thumbsup.jpg ) [iqdb]
69014
>>69013
>Enjoy your hiatus, I'm off to play with the Scarlets.
Hooray!
>> No. 69016
Alright.. I hope you really continue it later.
>> No. 69022
>>69013
>tl;dr: Enjoy your hiatus, I'm off to play with the Scarlets.

And if you get bored with that, there's always Pirates, too.
>> No. 69024
>tl;dr: Enjoy your hiatus, I'm off to play with the Scarlets.

Fuck yes, Flandre Route.
>> No. 69026
File 122738855010.jpg - (752.68KB , 995x790 , 7823276.jpg ) [iqdb]
69026
>>69013
>>Enjoy your hiatus, I'm off to play with the Scarlets
And they'll be glad to see you back.
>> No. 69033
Reading last thread of EoSD again, remembering how we were planning to tease the maid. Oh yes!
>> No. 69039
Good to hear, the stuttering was getting as faggy as YAF.
>> No. 69041
I enjoyed the skittish anon.
>> No. 69044
>>69039

B-but I d-don't stutter!
>> No. 69087
I'm sad to see it go.
>> No. 69127
thinking about all the stuttering, i came upon this line way back in the first thread while i was rereading ADP where: "You don't have to be so blunt about it, I'm not that skittish." You say, feeling a little hurt.
>> No. 69128
File 122740746740.jpg - (104.23KB , 220x220 , can27.jpg ) [iqdb]
69128
but seriously, when you have the time, could you write this the way you wanted to write it without anon screwing it up far too much?
>> No. 69180
>>69128

Seconded. I'd like to see more of this story.