[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122620112810.jpg - (128.22KB , 788x900 , 80a99f5582f8acc84e5e60e551b50b23.jpg ) [iqdb]
67062 No. 67062
Satori's hair is so soft, so fine and thin. It's like silk, slipping through your fingers, the light shining on each strand as it moves. Oh ... when did you put your hand on her head? What, what are you doing? You blush, putting your other hand up to your mouth. How can you be doing this? You're ... you're invading her personal space, touching her in her sleep! This is even worse than when you grabbed one of Ran's tails without permission.

What are you doing?!

But Satori is so soft, so small and vulnerable. All you're doing is stroking her head as she sleeps, that's all, right? You're not doing anything bad and besides, nobody is going to find out.
Nobody is going to find out? You're filth, you cringe at yourself. Just because nobody will know, it makes this alright? This isn't alright. You don't deserve to be here, certainly not to touch a creature as perfect and as desirable as this.

But she's smiling. As you run your hand over her head, her lips slowly twitch upwards. She's smiling! You made Satori smile!
It's a strange thought. She's so far from human that you can't stop thinking about her as something completely different to you, much more so than Ran or either of Satori's pets. Ran is ... animal, understandable, you can tell what's going on with her. She's recognisable. Satori is something utterly strange though. Pinky-purple isn't a human hair colour and that third eye on her chest is the oddest thing you've seen in Gensokyo so far.
And now, close to her and thinking about it, she doesn't seem human either. It's not like sitting in front of a sleeping person, more like you've crept into a cave somewhere, expecting mushrooms and albino frogs and instead you find something old and wise but so innocuous, a carved stone on the back wall somewhere, waiting to be found.

Satori's smile breaks into a full grin and you jerk your hand back. Your mouth hangs open, unable to summon any words.
Satori's eyes flick open and she looks at you.
"I heard that." She whispers.
Your eyes go wide.
She shuffles the bedcovers, bringing them up around her chin and smiling contentedly.
"Cat got your tongue?" She asks, almost giggling. Oh god, she's so cute.
"I-I-I ... I'm s-sorry." You manage to get out. "I sh-shouldn't h-have-"
"Hush~" Satori breathes, shutting her eyes again. She stays like that for a long time, just breathing. Should you wake her up again? Get up and leave? Pretend you were never here? Maybe she wasn't completely awa-
"I'm awake." She says. Your heart leaps into your throat and you gulp.
"Want to touch my head again?" She giggles, pulling the covers up over her mouth so you can't see her expression as she opens her eyes.

Two pools of light, the kind of light cast underground, the kind of light that hidden things grown beneath.

[ ] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.
[ ] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[ ] Oh god! Just get up and leave, run away!

>> No. 67065
[ ] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.
Just don't disturb that headband thing of hers - I can't see that ending well if you do for some reason.

[ ] Tell her you're glad she's alright, and apologise so very much because her incapacitation was so obviously your fault~
>> No. 67066
[x] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.

Ruffles~
>> No. 67067
[x] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.
>> No. 67068
[x] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[x] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.

I am so, so sorr--holy god what am I doing and why can't I stop?
>> No. 67071
[\!/] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.

Oh so right, yet oh so wrong.
>> No. 67076
[x] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[x] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.


Proceed with caution, then when the way is clear engage maximum ruffles!

Also, in b4 Renko wakes up and finds us.
>> No. 67078
[x] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[x] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.
>> No. 67079
[x] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[x] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.
>> No. 67080
[x] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[x] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.
>> No. 67083
[x] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[x] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.

As much as I like Renko, I can't resist.
>> No. 67084
[x] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
>> No. 67085
[x] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[x] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.

My hand's moving on its own!
>> No. 67086
[x] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[x] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.
[x] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[x] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.
[x] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[x] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.
[x] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[x] PAT AND RUFFLE YOUR HAIR! YOU ARE SOFT, THAT MEANS YOU HAVE SOFT HAIR!
>> No. 67100
[X] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.

YESSSSSS
>> No. 67107
[x] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.
God we haven't had a ruffle choice in so long, not just in this story.
>> No. 67108
[x] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[x] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.
>> No. 67110
[X] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[X] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.
>> No. 67111
File 12262099581.jpg - (74.02KB , 560x560 , 96859363c814e758b63137089108ce45.jpg ) [iqdb]
67111
By the way, I made something for you guys~


Your hand stops as you bring it to the hinge in the sliding door. Why are you afraid? She can't hurt you like this. She shouldn't even be able to move, right? So why are you trembling? Is it because you didn't tell anybody you were coming here? Or that she might somehow break free from her restraints? No, you've made up your mind. You need to see her. Get answers. Maybe even... No, you push that though aside as you slide open the door and enter, closing it behind you.
The room is poorly lit. There are no windows, and the only light comes from two torches on the wall. But the most important thing is what's in this room. Chained to the far wall by her wrists and ankles is Yuka. Her binding is so short she can't move at all. Her head is hung down, leaving you unable to tell if she's awake or not. Her hair is matted with blood, and the floor below her has been stained a dark brown. That's to say nothing of her clothes. Her once white shirt is now entirely red. You gulp. Are you really ready for this? No, you can't doubt yourself. Not now. You need to do what you came here to do. You take a step forward and Yuka's head snaps up.

It's sickening. Her face is caked with dried blood and it's almost... off-kilter at the side where Renko hit her. Despite this, she's grinning. That disgusting grin you've seen so many times. It makes you want to be sick. More than anything over the last few days, this makes you want to be sick.
"What is it, little one~?"
No, that voice is just as bad. Always sounding like a taunt. It's terrible. You want to leave, run away, run back to your room and sleep and dream about Yukari and go back to how things used to be and-
No, you forcibly shake the thoughts out of your head and take another step forward, and another, and another, as Yuka watches on with that disgusting amused grin until you're close enough that she could grab you if she broke through her chains. You have to be calm, don't show her how scared you are, how if she shouted right now you would scream and faint.
"Why...?"
That's the question you need to ask. That's why you came here. That's what you absolutely must know.
"That's too vague, little one~"
But she mocks you.
"Why..." You can't stop the tears. You need to be strong, you need to be calm, but being here like this just makes you think of why you're here and Renko and oh god is she alright you should be with her right now not here with this monster- "Why... are you doing this?"
"That's simple~" She always has to taunt you. "You're just so fun to play with~"

A snap, and a clatter. She's on top of you. This should be impossible, in her condition there's no way she could break free. But she has, and she's on top of you. You can feel her warmth, see her face right in front of yours, that sickening grin. Her hands holding yours down, her legs keeping you pinned. And then, she draws in and kisses you.
It's disgusting. A violation. This isn't what a kiss should be. It feels like a worm probing it's way around your mouth. You want to be sick. No, you want to wake up. This is all a dream, you feel asleep watching Renko and you'll just wake up and she'll be right there and she'll be alright and you can forget about all this and-
It doesn't go away. You're trapped. You're trapped in here with this monster, this monster who's now free and you can't do anything. No, you were prepared for this. You won't let it happen again. You bite down, hard. As hard as you can. This won't do anything but you need to at least get her off you. Yuka lets out a mumbled cry and you push her back, hand slipping into your pocket to pull out the knife and- slap. She hits you across the face. It hurts. It hurts it hurts it hurts. You drop the knife as you fall to the ground. She slams you down, not even letting you fall by yourself. And then- pain shoots through your arm from your hand. You look to your right. The knife. Yuka's jammed it into your hand, through it and into the floor. You try to scream but Yuka pushes her mouth back onto yours before you can. It's horrible. You're defeated. She slides her hand across your leg, moving to undo the button on your jeans. It's happening again, and this time there's nobody to save you. You're alone, and you're going to be raped. No! Nononononononononothiscanthappenwhyisthishappeningwhatdidyoudowhywhywhy

The worm shifts.

It's different this time. The pounding is there. The sickness is there. It's all there, but you don't feel it. Is it because your fear is stronger? You don't call a gap. A gap would be useless like this. You need to be strong. Strong enough to push her off. Strong enough to hurt her. Strong enough to get away. Strong enough to take revenge. Strong enough to get help. Strong enough to make her feel pain.
This isn't you. You're just a scared, weak little girl. That's why this isn't you. But that's good. Because you would never be able to do what you're about to do to her.
You pull your head back as far as you can, and slam it into Yuka's face. A crack. You can see it now, where Renko's bullet split her head. Blood flows out. It pours across Yuka's head. It drips onto your own. She roars in pain as you push her off. With your left hand, you grab the knife. You pull it out. It hurts. It hurts so much. But the pain doesn't matter anymore. You need to hurt her. She deserves it. An eye for an eye. No, more than that. You want revenge.
You move on top of her. Her grin is gone. That makes you happy. You take the knife and thrust downwards. Into her chest, her stomach, her arms. You attack so many times you can't even count anymore. She tries to push you off but you slap her. The pain in her head is too great. She can't think, she can't move. But you're not done yet. You want her to hurt more. Feel more pain. So you leave the knife inside her and move back, lifting her dress. Her expression is that of horror. Beneath all the blood and wrongly-angled face, you can see her fear. That's good. That's what you want to see. But you're just getting started. You tear off her panties. Her thighs are already covered with the blood flowing from the rest of her. But it's not enough. It's there. Your target. This is an attack she would never have known. That's why she's scared. So you make your attack. Your fingers thrust in, with no regard for being gentle. She screams. You're not done yet. You don't want her to feel pleasure from this. You scratch. With your nails inside her, you scratch. Blood starts to pour out. You're not done yet. You tighten your fingers into a ball and push. There's resistance. Your fist is too large to fit in there, but you don't care. You push, and it gives way. A tear in her skin. She moans with pain. She doesn't have the power to scream. You push it in, further and further, trying to hurt her as much as possible. No, you have a better idea. You take your hand out, but you're not done yet.
You pull the knife out of her stomach and thrust it inwards to the delightful sound of her screams. You twist it, turn it, rotate it, thrust it, again and again. It's almost like sex. You fuck her with your knife, over and over, long after she stops making any sounds. It's boring now. There's no entertainment if she doesn't respond. You give up, and sit on her chest.

She's still alive. The stubborn bitch just won't die. It's faint, but she's breathing. Her head turned to the side, drool and blood dripping from her mouth, eyes glazed over and lifeless. But it's not enough. You put your hands to her neck. You dig in with your nails. You push as hard as you can. It's tough, but she gives way. Your fingers enter her neck and you clasp your hands together inside her, before pulling them out. You tear chunks from her neck, whatever blood was left now spraying out across the room and onto you. It was just like with that man. As you look, she slowly stops breathing. You stand, and begin to laugh. There's no going back now. The worm continues to twist. You're a monster now, just like her. Your second kill.
"You really did teach me well, Yuka."
>> No. 67128
File 122622051459.jpg - (318.71KB , 480x1237 , 1218616420820.jpg ) [iqdb]
67128
>>67111
I take comfort in knowing that Yuka doesn't die when she is killed
>> No. 67130
[X] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.

Oh god, ruffle away
>> No. 67132
>>67111

Don't kill my Yuka like that! Altough the aspect of Ebolanon becoming a monster is entertaining.
>> No. 67133
{X} Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
{X} Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.

>>67111
Awesome~
>> No. 67135
[X] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.

moe~
>> No. 67136
[x] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[x] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.

Ruffle option? No brainer!
>> No. 67137
>the kind of light that hidden things grown beneath

Do we like that?
>> No. 67138
File 122623047883.jpg - (197.86KB , 800x1225 , 4896289.jpg ) [iqdb]
67138
[x] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[x] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.
Satori Moedan~
>> No. 67150
>>67111

...

This is so absurdly out of character, for both parties. Well done Anonymaster.
>> No. 67151
File 122624666050.jpg - (96.02KB , 600x600 , 8b82ddd295947ccfda44006107197ae2.jpg ) [iqdb]
67151
[X] Apologise profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.
[X] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.

Satori~
>> No. 67153
[X] Yes, oh yes. Ruffle her hair.
>> No. 67167
>>67153
You're here! You're really here! I've missed you in my threads.
>> No. 67172
[x] Apologize profusely, you really shouldn't have done that.

>[] fuck her with your knife
>> No. 67225
>>67167
I missed you too dear clone!
>> No. 67229
>>67225
Funnily, STF was here before HY. So that'd make HY Batman and STF Bruce Wayne, an... eccentric version of Bruce Wayne, somewhere caged away in the forgotten catacombs of an asylum that was once the Wayne Manor.
>> No. 67257
File 122637552059.jpg - (121.27KB , 450x425 , 573cac9cf198363bf8ce9e3eee503cb5.jpg ) [iqdb]
67257
I know I said I might be back to writing by tonight, but it seems that is not to be. I apologize. ADP is going on semi-hiatus until Friday, there might be a few updates in that time but most likely not.

This is not due to the story itself, it's because of things I'm having to deal with in life right now. ADP will return, come hell or high water, at the end of this week. I'm not going anywhere.

Pic sort of related.
>> No. 67259
>>67257

;_;
>> No. 67263
>>67257
Good luck, i will be waiting.
>> No. 67280
>>67257

I don't mind how long i have to wait, your life is more important than a story, not only that but if you have massive weight on your shoulders, everything you do will be of less quality. I know because I write fiction myself, though the reason I'm not a writefag here is because i don't take to non-constructive critisism too well and beside that, i don't believe i can match up to you guys anyway
>> No. 67350
File 122645407645.png - (51.18KB , 608x711 , 1226452100160.png ) [iqdb]
67350
CHENISSTILLDEAD
>> No. 67353
File 122646524567.jpg - (429.19KB , 1024x1024 , 1212878451860.jpg ) [iqdb]
67353
>>67350
In the meantime, I offer you a substitute Chen.
>> No. 67354
>>67353

M-Mao?!
>> No. 67357
>>67354
Evidently Chen is at odds with Ran because Chen wishes to start up the Communist State of Mayohiga. And Ran is NOT A COMRADE.
>> No. 67358
>>67357
How could she? The revolution eats its children. That would break her heart and do something else to Chen
>> No. 67361
File 122649858759.jpg - (13.17KB , 420x236 , darker_than_black5.jpg ) [iqdb]
67361
>>67353
>> No. 67459
"I-I'm s-so sorry!" You bring both of your hands up under your chin, clenched into fists. You shouldn't have done that, you shouldn't have done that. You touched Satori without her permission, in her sleep. You're dirty and filthy and a fucking pervert and she can see all that and you should just crawl out of this room before you embarrass yourself further.
Satori giggles.
"Sorry?" She says, mouth still hidden beneath the covers.
You nod, screwing your eyes shut. "I-I'm s-sorry I did that, I'm sorry."
Satori is silent for a long moment, then you hear her shifting, moving the covers around.
"I asked if you want to touch my head again." She says, voice suddenly so much closer. You open you eyes to find her sitting up now, leaning forward, sheet wrapped around her shoulders, hiding the rest of her body beneath a mass of fabric.
"Do you?" She smiles up at you. She's so small, so cute and innocent, but ... she's not, is she? She's something else entirely, so different you can't even put your finger on it, on the differences, on the little markers in aura and tone, in how she sits and moves, on how she is so clearly not human. She knows exactly what you're thinking.

With a shaking hand you reach over to her, placing in on her head.
"That's it." She says, still smiling. Her face holds so much warmth, so much pleasure in such a simple act.
You run your fingers through her hair, ruffling it against her head. She squirms and giggles, grinning with her eyes shut. Her hair is so soft, so light. She's warm, small enough to just pick up and-
Satori giggles again, turning a little red as she looks into your eyes.
"Oh my." She breathes.
Why are you doing this? She can see what you think! She can see everything in your head, all the sick little impulses, all the self-loathing and hate and desire and confusion. She knows exactly what you're thinking about her.

"You shouldn't worry about that." Satori says, face losing some of it's good humour.
"W-worry about what?" You ask, taking your hand off her head.
Slowly, she extracts one arm from inside the sheet, stretching it out and only just managing to reach your forehead with one small finger. "About me seeing inside here." She says.
"Oh." You say, looking down. "I- y-yeah, sorry." You gulp.
Satori smiles again, but doesn't say anything. You look back at her, catching yourself just before you start staring into her eyes. They're so pretty, such a deep, unnatural colour. You glance away, blushing. Satori just giggles again. She's so cute! You could just ... what would it be like to hug her? She's small enough to sit on your lap, she's perfect-
No! You shouldn't be thinking this, it's wrong, you have to go back and see Renko, you don't deserve this, you don't deserve anything.

"There's something you want." Satori says. Her voice is soft and gentle, but clearly making a statement, not asking a question.
"Huh?" You look back at her. "W-what?"
She smiles. "I know what you want." She says.
"Y-you d-do?" You stammer. Of course she does, she can see into your head.
Satori starts to untangle herself from the sheet, enough to crawl towards you on her hands and knees, eyes still full of knowing.
Her lips are parted, her small, white hands stark against the floorboards.
"Wha-"

[ ] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.
[ ] Stop her, this is wrong, you're losing control.
[ ] Panic! Get out of here!
>> No. 67460
[X] Stop her, this is wrong, you're losing control.

Creepy
>> No. 67461
[x] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.

Everybody gets one.
>> No. 67462
[X] Panic! Get out of here!
>> No. 67463
{~} Stop her, this is wrong, you're losing control.
>> No. 67464
[X] Panic! Get out of here!

Ahhhhh! She's touching me! What do I do? What does it mean? RUN AWAY!

But seriously, while I'd like to explore a relationship with Satori at some point I don't think now really is the time.
>> No. 67465
[x] Panic! Get out of here!
>> No. 67466
[x] Let her climb into your lap.

Its a hug people, nothing wrong with that. And hugging Satori could probably relieve some stress.
>> No. 67467
[X] Stop her, this is wrong, you're losing control.
First, we must get out of here preceisely what she saw in our head, and if she can help us with our little problem somehow. Everything else can wait.
>> No. 67468
>>67465
actually, I didn't really know which of the NOT Let her climb into your lap options I should vote. So, consider it a not-option A vote.
>> No. 67469
[x] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.
>> No. 67470
[x] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.
>> No. 67471
[X] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.

Don't fight it.
You know you want this.
SHE knows you want this.

So just save everyone the trouble and accept the inevitable.
>> No. 67473
>>67471
She also knows that things are very confusing between Ebloanon and Renko right now.

Let's just wait until a more appropriate time for lap sitting and hugs, while I do love Satori I'm not sure if we should just allow ourselves to run straight into her arms. HY does seem to be making a big deal about her not being human for one thing, not sure why but perhaps caution is in order.
>> No. 67474
[x] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.

Damn girl, it's just a hug. Chill~
>> No. 67475
[Z] Panic! Get out of here!

Something isn't right here. Your being tested, I think.
>> No. 67476
Satori's actions are rather odd. She is throwing herself at Ebolanon for, what seems to be, no reason at all. I think she saw something in her head that she wants and is taking advantage of Ebolanon's mental state to get at it. We should be a bit more cautious around Satori until we can get an idea about what she wants.
>> No. 67477
[X] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.
>> No. 67478
[x] Panic! Get out of here!
>> No. 67480
[z] Panic! Get out of here!

Why the hell are all the big powers so amorous lately?
>> No. 67481
How can you penalize someone for hugging. She might not be human but its still a fact that we caused her harm. As long as neither party attempts some weird shit we're good to go. Now I don't know if HY is implying that something is wrong with Satori's mental state right now, but what I have read so far does not justify this. Ideally, we just hug and apologize for the damage. Good end.
>> No. 67482
File 122661354947.jpg - (485.21KB , 1318x996 , a98520d6e478e81930c966b9285010fa.jpg ) [iqdb]
67482
[x] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.

>>67460
We just came in her room and ruffled her hair while she was (supposedly) asleep because we think she's adorable. She can tell we want to hug her but we're anxious and uncertain about it, so she's saying it's okay. How is she the one being creepy?
>> No. 67483
[x] Panic! Get out of here!
>> No. 67484
[x] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.
>> No. 67486
>>67473
>She also knows that things are very confusing between Ebloanon and Renko right now.

Which is why it's just a hug. It was okay to hug Koakuma when you were already courting Remilia, so why are you saying that one is wrong here?

>Let's just wait until a more appropriate time for lap sitting and hugs, while I do love Satori I'm not sure if we should just allow ourselves to run straight into her arms.

This is the appropriate time. Renko is incapacitated and Ran is busy watching over her; there is no one for Anon to turn to despite the fact that she has been dealing with an immense amount of stress. Stress which Satori can now empathize with, which is why she is trying to provide Anon this simple comfort. Anon is of course to timid to ask anyone for this (according to her interior monologue, she believes she doesn't even deserve it), so Satori must take the initiative.

>HY does seem to be making a big deal about her not being human for one thing, not sure why but perhaps caution is in order.

He makes a big deal out of it because it is. No matter how you slice it Satori looks weird.
>> No. 67487
[x] Let her climb into your lap.
[x] "W-What do you think I w-want?"
Mm, while I do want Satori, I can't help but think there's something else going on here. Best make sure.
>> No. 67488
>>67476
>She is throwing herself at Ebolanon for, what seems to be, no reason at all.
We've been thinking very affectionate thoughts about her since we met her and she's more than a little flattered by it. Why can't it just be that she likes us?

>I think she saw something in her head that she wants and is taking advantage of Ebolanon's mental state to get at it.
I don't see how this going to get her any closer to our brain after we already decided to let her in.
>> No. 67489
[x] Stop her, this is wrong, you're losing control.
Very much so.
>> No. 67490
[ ] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.

I too, want it. Satori~
>> No. 67491
>>67486
Why do you assume Satori's got our best interests in her mind? She might as well be manipulating us to some unknown purpose, perhaps she was taken over by the worm to use as a proxy to weaken our mind to make the eventual takeover even easier than it's already.
>> No. 67492
hmm. interesting thought here. What if Satori can see the choices? that would be kinda 4th wall breaking, but its possible.
>> No. 67493
>>67488
Because, besides that, we really don't have much a handle on this situation.

If we're caught, and survive, we can always go "She insisted that I insisted."
>> No. 67494
[x] Let her climb into your lap.

Can't resist Satori.
>> No. 67495
>>67491

She might as well be concerned about Ebolanon's well fare. After the few moments with her, she doesn't seem to be a risk, and the worm is still inside Ebolanon.

Oh, and about the theory of using Yukari's powers actually defends Ebolanon from losing her self, what if instead of savng her personality from Yukari's, it just desintegrates both of them, or fuse them?
>> No. 67496
>>67491
Oddly this reminds me of an alien film I watched a long time ago.
>> No. 67498
[X] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.
Ebolanon should calm down.
>> No. 67499
>fuse them

For what it's worth, that's exactly what I was saying it would do.

And if Ebolanon can't get outside help to deal with Wormkari, that's probably the only way she can expect to "survive", if you even want to call it that. She can't destroy the worm by herself and expect to succeed. That's already been proven.

Ebolakari still sounds like one hell of an ending, though.
>> No. 67500
[ ] Panic! Get out of here!
>> No. 67501
>>67499
>Ebolakari still sounds like one hell of an ending, though.

Is sure does. Ok, that's it. I will now vote for using the gap powers.
>> No. 67502
[x] Panic! Get out of here!
>> No. 67503
[X] Panic! Get out of here!

What the deuce, Satori? You read Renko's mind as well. You know what she'll think of this.
>> No. 67504
[x] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.

No, you need it. You really need a hug, you self-hating Shinji clone.
>> No. 67505
[ODIN] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.

Satori has been nice so far.
>> No. 67508
>>67503
>What the deuce, Satori? You read Renko's mind as well. You know what she'll think of this.

Yeah, and then remember how she chastised Renko to "work on her reasons"? It's been heavily hinted since then that Renko has become your shikigami.
>> No. 67509
>It's been heavily hinted since then that Renko has become your shikigami
What's the relevance? Do you think Satori is trying to show Renko the right reasons or something?
>> No. 67510
>>67509
That's nice, and all, to want to do that but, really, she should wait for Renko TO BE AWAKE.
>> No. 67511
[x] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.

Does this mean regular updates again?
>> No. 67512
[x] Panic! Get out of here!

I have this really funny feeling about Satori.
>> No. 67513
[x] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.

Do want
>> No. 67515
>>67511
>>Does this mean regular updates again?

Not yet, no. Soon though. Tomorrow night if possible, but certainly by Saturday afternoon, normal speed will resume. Thank you for waiting, sorry again about this.
>> No. 67517
>>67509
>What's the relevance? Do you think Satori is trying to show Renko the right reasons or something?

The relevance is that Renko is not as selfless as you presume. In light of this, you should not yet assume that Renko is interested in you romantically.
>> No. 67518
[X] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.
>> No. 67519
>The relevance is that Renko is not as selfless as you presume. In light of this, you should not yet assume that Renko is interested in you romantically.
Right. That's been said. What I meant was, what is the connection to that to what Satori is currently doing? How does Satori's action, assuming she isn't just after a simple hug, involve Renko, more specifically Renko's "reasons"?

On that subject, has anyone saying that Renko is protecting us just to gain power asked themselves WHY she wants power? She was, for the most part, a normal girl. And she doesn't seem to be entranced by Yuka's power like we were earlier. If she's after power, what for?
>> No. 67520
>>67519

>On that subject, has anyone saying that Renko is protecting us just to gain power asked themselves WHY she wants power?

That shit never made sense to me.

It makes more sense to believe that Renko is Yukari's pawn for her copypasta reincarnation plan. I mean, just after Ebolanon goes to Tokyo, she just happens to bump into miss Renko Nanaya with an extremely unhealthy white knight complex?

Obviously, Yukari doesn't want Ebolanon to act on her own, so she's providing us with a stock of cannon fodder to do the acting for her(and perhaps, to feed that massive inferiority complex she has right now as well), and it'll help her all the more when someone dies. She probably fucked with both Renko's mind and body in order to achieve this purpose.

Ran and Yuka might be aware of this, but Renko sounds like she's unwittingly marching away to the tune of the Pied Piper.
>> No. 67521
File 12266270021.jpg - (97.54KB , 850x545 , sample-a4e395a74ddb11a62e1145d81ec06195.jpg ) [iqdb]
67521
Needs moar CHENbus
>> No. 67522
>>67519
It would make her a more capable protector. She's currently adopted us as the protectee, but being with us may not be as important as being with anyone who needs her protection.

Although, I don't agree with that being her reason. Even if she is getting power now, she had no reason to think that would happen when she met us and started taking care of us.
>> No. 67526
>>67522
Unless I'm mistaken, the accusation is that Renko is just using Anon so that she can gain the power of Yukari (or whatever power Anon will get). My question was "Why does she want power?". Answering with "To protect Anon" removes the accusation
>> No. 67527
[X] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.
>> No. 67535
>>67492

It's quite possible that Satori can "see the choices", so to speak, since Ebolanonymous's mind seems to be going everywhere at once.
>> No. 67536
>>67535
This is the part where we put the controller in port 2, right?
>> No. 67546
File 122664155229.jpg - (53.46KB , 400x585 , 1248721587521.jpg ) [iqdb]
67546
>>67536
I see you like YWUiG
RUMBLE...It's back!
>> No. 67548
[x] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.

oh god I love your Satori, its nothing like Blankfag's merciless Imouto killing Satori. That story still bothers me when i think about it.
>> No. 67549
>>67548
......... that was Koishi, not Satori.
............. and now you've got me thinking about what Koishi is going to be like in this story.
............... I hate you.
>> No. 67550
[x] Stop her, this is wrong, you're losing control.
>> No. 67552
I was going to offer a suggestion, then I realized that things are probably more rational than we suspect. If we assume complete canon IC, and degenerate from there, Satori seems to switch back and forth between audible conversation, conversation with no one about things she heard a person think, and conversations directly with people via their thoughts, and to her this is just like breathing to us. Completely normal, with seamless transition. Her behaviors are probably guided by the same principles since it is so normal for her. The question is whether she is capable of subverting it, or is even aware that she can subvert her power; I'd vote "no" personally since Satori is straightforward and so far everyone outside of Renko (the wildcard character) has been portrayed as closely in-character as can be seen following either established canon or fanon personas.

I think this may be genuine, something such like what >>67482 and >>67488 suggest, or at least something along those lines.
>> No. 67558
[x] Panic! Get out of here!
>> No. 67559
[x] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.

Deep down inside we all want this, we all need this, no one would stop this in their right mind.
But, this is not how it is going to end.

>No! You shouldn't be thinking this, it's wrong, you have to go back and see Renko, you don't deserve this, you don't deserve anything.

She will probably send you to Renko to look after her and tell us everything is okay and we deserve it or something.
>> No. 67565
Calling the votes now, don't know if writing will happen this evening though.

And well done, not a single spam vote-amongst them.
>> No. 67568
[X] Let her climb into your lap. She's right, you want it.

Sa-to-riii~n
>> No. 67580
>>67565
People know that you are a mod and know it's useless to spam votes. They learned.
>> No. 67582
>>67580

Learned to use a proxy
>> No. 67583
>>67582
Didn't forget to restart their routers.
>> No. 67584
>>67582
I didn't want to shatter his newfound trust in people there.
>> No. 67585
File 122669742659.jpg - (58.35KB , 640x464 , DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.jpg ) [iqdb]
67585
>>67582

DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!
>> No. 67616
File 122675891387.jpg - (61.84KB , 300x203 , TOUHOUHOUHOU.jpg ) [iqdb]
67616
>>67585
>> No. 67617
>>67616
>TOUHOUHOUHOU.jpg

FFFFFF
>> No. 67618
File 122676998375.jpg - (146.42KB , 435x583 , 50490e273ba95c87b718721f6fca8d63.jpg ) [iqdb]
67618
"Sa-satori? What a-are you-"
"Shhhh" She smiles as she reaches you, placing one hand against your leg. You can't move, you can't bring yourself to refuse this, to give up this opportunity, but you should. You should be with Renko, not here, not indulging in this tiny, perfect creature as she climbs on top of you.
Satori slips her legs underneath her, leaving the blanket behind as she slides into your lap. She places her head against your shoulder and puts her arms around your middle, arms almost too short for her hands to reach all the way around.
"Mmmm." She closes her eyes, but you can feel the third one twitching against your stomach.

You can't move. What do you do?! Like this she only seems smaller, more vulnerable than before. She fits perfectly in your lap, top of her head just coming up to your chin, loose strands of her hair tickling your face. She smells of something, but you can't put your finger on it, moss and stone, dry and fresh.
"You can hug me back." She says.
"O-okay." You mumble, throat dry. Carefully, as if your touch might break her, you place one hand on her back, the other on her side. You're careful to avoid touching the red tubes leading from her third eye.
"That's it." You can feel her lips smiling against your shoulder. "Go on. Hug me."
She's soft and warm, but you just keep holding her. Any more pressure and such a small thing might get hurt, right?
Satori giggles. "I'm tougher than I look, but thank you."
"Oh!" You blush a little. "S-sorry!"

Satori shifts her weight a little, settling against you, getting comfortable.
"You want reassurance." She says,
"I ... I do?"
"Yes." She nods, eyes still closed. "You want answers, and someone to tell you that it's okay to feel what you feel."
You don't reply. She's right isn't she? You just want to feel comfortable in your own head, but you can't any more. Your mind isn't your own, it's full of something else, something horrible. The worm, deep down inside, twitches in recognition of your thoughts. You shudder a little, tasting bile at the back of your mouth.
"And that." Satori says, voice completely different. "That is difficult."
"D-difficult?" You ask. Can Satori give you answers? Does she know what's happening to you? Could you-
"Yes." She says. " I have some idea of what is going on in your head." Her arms tighten around your middle. "You are a little lost lamb, surrounded by wolves in the forest. One has already caught your hind leg."
You feel your bottom lip quiver at her words.
"But you are good."
"I'm ... what?"
"Good. You are a good person, for a human, despite what you think."

You raise your hand, shaking a little, feeling a lump in your throat, your eyes starting to tear a little. You place your hand on Satori's head. This is hard, but you have to say this.
Satori opens her eyes and looks up at you. "I know." She says.
"Th-thank you." You say the words anyway.
You sit like that for a long time, just staring at the wall opposite, feeling Satori breathing against you.

"You think I'm small. I am not small." She says eventually. "You are small, and you are scared, and you are right to be scared."
You gulp. "What should I be scared of?" You ask.
"Losing yourself." Satori says.
"To what?"
"To anyone who cares pluck you from the soil of your mind."
You nod, chewing your lip. You have to ask this. You have to say the words, you won't understand the answer, you won't understand whats happening, but you have to ask.
"Don't." Satori says.
"But ... I have to."
"I can't answer." She says.
"Why not?"
"Because I don't understand it." Satori shifts again. "Inside your mind is not a thing, or a thought, or a fragment of another person, or anything except a gateway into everything."
Satori pauses. "You can be helped, but staring past the event horizon of a black hole is impossible, even in your mind. I cannot understand."
"A black hole?"
"Everything, a point of infinite density, totality ... you envision it as a worm. Your mind is only trying to reduce it to terms you can understand, lest you are overwhelmed."

Silence again.

"You ... you said I can be helped?"
Satori shifts again, nuzzling her head against your shoulder. "Yes, there are methods of anchoring the self, of shoring up the walls of ego." She stretches her head up, lips brushing against your ear. "I will show you them, but later." She whispers. "Now you need to rest."
She's right. You need to rest, recuperate. Today has been too much all at once. You need to let yourself shut down, to give up for a few hours, to relax and let your tired muscles regain some semblance of strength.

Satori is warm in your lap.

[ ] Just sit here for a while.
[ ] Ask her about Renko, what can she tell you?
[ ] Ask her about her own motives, what is her agenda in this?
[ ] Ask her about Yukari, who was she, why would she have done this to you?
[ ] Excuse yourself, go find Renko.
[ ] Excuse yourself, go take a nap.
>> No. 67620
[X] Fall asleep like this.
>> No. 67622
[X] Excuse yourself, go find Renko.
>> No. 67623
[X] Ask her about Yukari, who was she, why would she have done this to you?
[X] Ask her if she could find out what was happening to Yukari by scanning her mind.
>> No. 67624
[X] Ask her about Yukari, who was she, why would she have done this to you?
[X] Ask her if she could find out what was happening to Yukari by scanning her mind.
>> No. 67625
{X} Ask her about Renko, what can she tell you?
>> No. 67626
[X] Ask her about Yukari, who was she, why would she have done this to you?
[X] Ask her about Renko, what can she tell you?
[X] Ask her about her own motives, what is her agenda in this?
Wall please. In that order of importance. Yukari, because she's fucked us up real bad, Renko, because we need to know more of her motives to trust her, and a query into Satori's motives, if only to realise she's lying her ass off to us.
>> No. 67627
[x] Ask her about her own motives, what is her agenda in this?
>> No. 67630
[x] Ask her about Renko, what can she tell you?
[x] Excuse yourself, go find Renko.
>> No. 67631
[X] Ask her about Yukari, who was she, why would she have done this to you?
[X] Ask her if she could find out what was happening to Yukari by scanning her mind.
>> No. 67632
[x] Ask her about Yukari, who was she, why would she have done this to you?
[x] Ask her if she could find out what was happening to Yukari by scanning her mind.
>> No. 67634
[x] Ask her about Yukari, who was she, why would she have done this to you?
[x] Ask her about Renko, what can she tell you?
[x] Ask her about her own motives, what is her agenda in this?

Why IS Satori doing all of this for us?
>> No. 67635
[X] Ask her about Yukari, who was she, why would she have done this to you?
[X] Ask her about Renko, what can she tell you?
[X] Ask her about her own motives, what is her agenda in this?
>> No. 67636
[x] Ask her about Yukari, who was she, why would she have done this to you?
[x] Ask her about Renko, what can she tell you?
[x] Ask her about her own motives, what is her agenda in this?
>> No. 67637
[x] Ask her about Yukari, who was she, why would she have done this to you?
[x] Ask her about Renko, what can she tell you?
[x] Ask her about her own motives, what is her agenda in this?

Bandwagon.
>> No. 67638
[x] Ask her about Yukari, who was she, why would she have done this to you?
[x] Ask her about Renko, what can she tell you?
[x] Ask her about her own motives, what is her agenda in this?
>> No. 67639
[Z] Ask her about Yukari, who was she, why would she have done this to you?
[Z] Ask her about Renko, what can she tell you?
[Z] Ask her about her own motives, what is her agenda in this?

Nice wagon.
>> No. 67640
[x] Ask her about Yukari, who was she, why would she have done this to you?
[x] Ask her about Renko, what can she tell you?
[x] Ask her about her own motives, what is her agenda in this?

Like it would really matter what I voted at this point anyways. So, wagon.
>> No. 67641
Calling it now, eating then writing.
>> No. 67642
>>67641

Hooray!
>> No. 67646
You've never felt as relaxed as this around another person, not for the past few years, maybe not even in your whole life. Satori climbed into your lap and called you a good person. She can see inside your mind so ... so she knows, doesn't she? She knows every last little dirty thought, every secret, every hateful selfish notion you have. And she called you good.
Everything seems easier, just sitting here with her on top of you. Words don't matter with her, you can just ... talk.
"Satori ..." You don't want to break this calm, but you have to ask, while you have her alone, you need to know.
"I never knew Yukari very well." Satori says, speaking soft and slowly, remembering, her voice a gentle murmur. "She was an enigma to anyone who encountered her, a being with the power of a true god, content to play at life in Gensokyo." Satori smiles into your shoulder again. "She was fun, in a way. But ultimately she was ... beyond mortality. She could never understand the ways of beings smaller than her, it is simply impossible when you have so much power. Some mistook it for playfulness, and it is well that they did."
Satori cocks her head, looking up. "You want to say it." She says.
You gulp and nod. "Why did she do this to me?"
"Self-preservation." Satori says without pause. "But not in the sense of a mortal being, fleeing death. Yukari has nothing to fear from death, but she has everything to fear from the loss of her power. That is the one thing I truly understood about her."

"But Yukari is gone." Satori continues. "You would do well to think of her no more, her place in this is over, her place in Gensokyo, in the world, is over." Satori speaks softly, with reverence, but without sorrow.
You feel a film of tears in your eyes. Despite everything, Yukari was ... no, you don't have the words for it. She came to you, twisted you and changed you but you still fell willingly at her feet.
Satori tightens the hug. You thank her inside, you needed that. She giggles softly.

"What ..." You gulp. "What about R-ren-"
"Shhhhhhh." Satori rubs her head against you. "I know, she is confusing."
"I need to ..." Should you ask this? You need to know what Renko is, why she's here with you, you need some kind of answers, some reassurance that Renko is here for you.
You gulp at the thought.
"It is not my place to say." Satori says.
"What? But, she's-"
"No." Satori says. "Thought and memory are not the same thing. I have no business with the latter."
You just look down at the top of Satori's head. You needed an answer, not this-
"Then talk to her." Satori says. "She will never tell you on her own, she is too afraid."
"Afraid?"
Satori is silent for a long moment. "I have already said too much. Speak to her."
You nod. "Okay ... I will." You gulp. The idea of talking to Renko, after what happened, now you know she's probably not human, it makes your stomach flutter, your guts churn with worry.

Satori glances up and grins. "You doubt me."
"Ah!" You didn't even realise you were thinking that. Why would Satori help you? She met you a few hours ago, you hurt her, you're human she's youkai, you're ... sick and wrong.
"I'm sorry!" You blurt out. "I'm sorry."
Satori just smiles again. "You are right to doubt, it will serve you well. But ... you are a good person, you need help and ..." Satori looks down, cheeks turning a little red. "I know an honest compliment when I hear one. Thank you."
You feel your cheeks turning red as well. "I ... y-yeah." You grin a little, unable to help yourself.
Satori shifts on your lap, placing her hands on your shoulders for a moment as she lifts her self up. She places a kiss on your cheek, lingers for a second, then slides off you and hops to her feet so quickly that you have no time to react.
"Satori?"
"Go to your friend, talk to her." She says, curling her bare toes against the cold floor.
"Y-yes ..." You get up awkwardly. Satori is so short that you find her looking up at you now. It's so cute, you just want to pat her on the head or have her ride on your shoulders or-
She breaks into another grin, blushing. "Thank you."
"Ah!" You cover your mouth. "Y-yes ..."

"I will speak to you again later." She says. "We must talk about helping you."
You nod. "Yes, thank you Satori, you've ... really ... h-helped m-.
"I know." She says. You breath out, relaxing.

[ ] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
[ ] Give in to your urges, just for a moment, go pick Satori up and swing her round.
[ ] You need time to rest, go take a nap.
>> No. 67647
[X] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67648
[ ] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67649
[X] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67650
[X] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67651
>"But Yukari is gone." Satori continues. "You would do well to think of her no more, her place in this is over, her place in Gensokyo, in the world, is over."

I cried.....

[x] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67652
[X] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67653
[x] Lose yourself in thought, just for a moment, imagine picking Satori up and swinging her round.
[x] Take her advice, go find Renko now.

Actually doing it right now wouldn't fit the mood or our personality, but she'll still get a giggle out of it this way. Maybe...no, definitely some other time, I really, really love this Satori.
>> No. 67654
[ ] Give in to your urges, just for a moment, go pick Satori up and swing her round.
As adorable as this would be, I think it'd be pushing things a bit.

[x] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67655
[ ] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67656
[X] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67657
[X] Give in to your urges, just for a moment, go pick Satori up and swing her round.

DO IT FAGGOTS
>> No. 67658
[ ] Give in to your urges, just for a moment, go pick Satori up and swing her round.

This my only path, I have no regrets.
>> No. 67659
[X] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67660
[ ] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67662
[X] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67663
[x] Give in to your urges, just for a moment, go pick Satori up and swing her round.

No chance of winning.
>> No. 67664
[x] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67666
[ODIN] Give in to your urges, just for a moment, go pick Satori up and swing her round.

Satori is nice~
>> No. 67667
>"Self-preservation." Satori says without pause. "But not in the sense of a mortal being, fleeing death. Yukari has nothing to fear from death, but she has everything to fear from the loss of her power. That is the one thing I truly understood about her."

It makes sense that Satori would empathize with this fear; she's watched it happen to her sister.

[x] Take her advice, go find Renko now.

I want exposition.
>> No. 67668
[x] Give in to your urges, just for a moment, go pick Satori up and swing her round.

Spin~ Spin~ Spin~
>> No. 67669
[X] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67670
[x] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67671
[x] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67672
[X] Take her advice, go find Renko now.
>> No. 67673
File 122678648171.jpg - (189.28KB , 1280x800 , 1223244529598.jpg ) [iqdb]
67673
Nobody wants to add this to their Renko vote? >>67653
>> No. 67674
>>67673
No.
>> No. 67675
>>67673

As cute as the idea is, it, like the given Satori option, doesn't really fit the mood.
>> No. 67676
>>67673
What >>67675 said. I'm pro-Satori, but I don't really it fits. Plus I worry that if we push it too far we'll end up making her feel insulted or something.
>> No. 67678
>>67673

It won't win, so I didn't vote for it. But if it makes you feel better, I will add it to >>67658
>> No. 67681
>>67673
Not the right time and place. We already accomplished much with her, no need to overdo it.
First thing talk with Renko and find out her reasons.
This is important now. We can't mess up.
>> No. 67683
Sorry for the long 7 minutes, was getting my ass handed to me at PoFV netplay. Writing again within the hour.
>> No. 67684
>>67683

hooray!
>> No. 67688
"Thank you Satori, thank you." You say again, flushing a little as you leave the room. She just smiles and sits back down in her bed, folding her legs and yawning. You gently shut the door. Is she really going back to sleep? Maybe she gets tired easily, she's not ... human, after all, you remind yourself. She's small, soft and smooth, but she could be older than you by far. Her face and her words certainly aren't those of a child.

You swear you hear her giggle as you walk away.

------------------------------

Your heart is already pounding against your chest by the time you get back to the kitchen. Near-breathless, you ask Ran where she's left Renko. Is she okay? Why isn't anybody watching her? Has she healed more? Is she awake?
Ran smiles a little at your barrage of half-formed questions.
"She's in the room you shared last night and ... she's probably awake by now, yes, she's healing well."

Each step feels like pulling your feet through tar. How are you going to do this? What do you say? Where do you start? How ... how do you even talk about something like this? What the hell is the etiquette of asking this sort of thing? You can feel a lump in your throat, your lungs heaving with the nerves as you reach the door.
"R-renko?" You call through, scared to speak in more than a whisper.
No reply. Gingerly, peeking through the gap, you slide the door open.
She's lying on her back on one of the two futons, sheet bunched around her legs, the rest of her wrapped in a robe like the one you were wearing last night. One of her hands is resting on her stomach, rising and falling slowly as she breathes.

Her eyes are closed.

"R-renko?" You say, quietly.
No response. This feels horrible. You ... you're all ready to talk to her! You're ready to try! You step into the room, feeling a little cheated somehow as you slide the door shut behind yourself.
"Renko?"
Her eyelids flicker and she mumbles in her sleep. Your heart leaps into your mouth, but she takes a deep breath and drops back into deeper sleep. You quietly pad over to her bed and sit down on the floor. She really does look a mess, there's still flecks of blood on her face and hands, in her hair, matted with sweat. Her skin is pale and drawn, but not so much as before. Her arm is still in a splint, by her side.
You stare at her hands for a long time. They look so ordinary like this, not like when she moves, fighting with the knife. She looked like something out of a nightmare then, so fast and so precise, almost like a machine, or like a blade.
There's a little pile of stuff next to her. The clothes that didn't get covered with blood, the gun, her knife. There's a few other strange things, bunched up under a corner of the skirt, but you don't feel comfortable just going through her stuff while she sleeps.

What are you going to do? You slump forward, resting your chin in your hands. She's still Renko, right? The girl who's done nothing but help you? But she's not a girl ... is she? She's something else, something different. You sigh, looking down at her flickering eyelids as she sleeps, dreaming of something she'll never tell you about.

[ ] Have a look at her stuff, she won't know and you want some answers.
[ ] Wake her up, go on, you can do it, just say her name.
[ ] Forget this, have a nap.
>> No. 67689
[X] Wake her up, go on, you can do it, just say her name.
>> No. 67690
[X] Wake her up, go on, you can do it, just say her name.

Finally.
>> No. 67691
[ ] Forget this, have a nap.

Sanity status check.
>> No. 67692
[X] Wake her up, go on, you can do it, just say her name.
>> No. 67693
[ ] Clean her up while she sleeps, try not to wake her though

She's done it enough times for Ebloanon after all.
>> No. 67694
[X] Wake her up, go on, you can do it, just say her name.
>> No. 67695
[X] Clean her up while she sleeps, try not to wake her though.

I like this.
>> No. 67696
[X] Wake her up, go on, you can do it, just say her name.
>> No. 67697
[X] Clean her up while she sleeps, try not to wake her though
Good job Scorn!
>> No. 67698
[X] Clean her up while she sleeps, try not to wake her though.
>> No. 67699
[x] Clean her up while she sleeps, try not to wake her though.

this
>> No. 67702
[x] Wake her up, go on, you can do it, just say her name.

I'd rather have an option win that implies we're going to talk to her.
>> No. 67703
Votes are tied and I'm tired, more tomorrow!

Here's the deal. I've got a lot of work to do, but I'm going to try to keep an update speed of at least 3-5/day, to keep the story rolling, without messing up the flow of the narrative for the sake of faster real-time speed. I hope this works and I ask for some patience from you if things seem just a tad slower. That's all, hope everyone's enjoying the story again!
>> No. 67705
>>67703

Don't worry about us, we will always be here for you.
>> No. 67706
>No response. This feels horrible. You ... you're all ready to talk to her! You're ready to try! You step into the room, feeling a little cheated somehow as you slide the door shut behind yourself.

[X] Wake her up, go on, you can do it, just say her name.
>> No. 67707
[x] Wake her up, go on, you can do it, just say her name.

Tch, I'd rather go ahead and talk to her while we're feeling up to it for once.
>> No. 67708
>>67703
I will always wait for you and GM to return until you say otherwise.
>> No. 67709
Oh GOD! I see what you have done here...
ALSO:
[X]Hold her hand, cry a little, and watch her sleeping. or something like so..
>> No. 67711
[x] Wake her up, go on, you can do it, just say her name.

So, Little Wolf, you thought you could use Anon as a stepping-stone towards greater power? Well~ we'll just see about that.

Here is your first command as my servant: "Wake up."
>> No. 67712
[x] Wake her up, go on, you can do it, just say her name.
>> No. 67720
[x] Wake her up, go on, you can do it, just say her name.
>> No. 67722
[X] Kiss her.

awesome.jpg
>> No. 67724
File 122682347463.jpg - (502.33KB , 1600x1200 , 1619355.jpg ) [iqdb]
67724
>>67723
My guess is west coast US with a distinct possibility of Hawaii, Alaska, Australia, or South Korea. I've woken up in the middle of the night from wicked benders US EST and have seen 'master as the most recent.

TL;DR needed an excuse to post this picture
>> No. 67725
>>67724
Englander, or so I hear.
>> No. 67728
>>67725
Australia.
>> No. 67730
[X] Clean her up while she sleeps, try not to wake her though.
>> No. 67731
>>67724
>>67725
>>67728

Wait, what was >>67723?
I missed it.
>> No. 67733
[x] Clean her up while she sleeps, try not to wake her though.
And then
[x] Wake her up, go on, you can do it, just say her name.
>> No. 67738
>>67731

I think it was someone asking about your time zone.

I-it's not like people want to be there when you finish the RMD epilogue or anything!
>> No. 67739
>>67738

People actually read my stuff? Huh.
Well then, West Australia, so GMT+8. It's 1AM right now. I thought yesterday was Saturday due to lack of thinking. Gonna try finish it up tonight.