[Return]
Archived thread

File 122602206279.jpg - (64.57KB , 374x500 , 03eaaac554a88756aaa0859a379cd91c.jpg ) [iqdb]
66514 No. 66514
[X] Take a seat quietly.

Discreetly, you sit down in the seat, not wanting to screw this up any further. Who could have known anyone could be offended by cowbell? She notices you looking over at her, or, that is, existing. Suddenly, she breaks out into a nice smile, to contrast her sister's sober expression.

"Oh. Heya there. Lunasa, he, didn't sneak in, did he? It was a shame what happened to the last one-"

"No, not at all. He evidently knows the ice fairy." Lunasa replies quietly, replying before you can and vouching for you.

"Ah. Good, then." She extends a hand, and you take it almost automatically. "I'm Lyrica Prismriver. You look to be human. Kind of odd, I would have figured if you're around the fairy, you would have ended up with a broken leg. Or frostbite. Or worse." She's evidently joking, not meaning any honest bias against Cirno. "So, what brings you here?"


[ ] "Cirno wanted to play with Merlin."

[ ] "Ah, I heard the music and Cirno thought to introduce me."

[ ] "Cirno and I were just wandering about, you know?"

[ ] "... Cirno has had other human friends before?"

[ ] "Hey! She's a perfectly protective and good friend, I'll have you know!"

[ ] "... Can you play cowbell on that keyboard?"

>> No. 66515
[X] "Cirno wanted to play with Merlin."

She's a nice crazy lady.
>> No. 66516
[x] "... Can you play cowbell on that keyboard?"
>> No. 66517
[x] "You're hot. Let's have sex."

Welcome back, GM.
>> No. 66518
>[Z] "... Cirno has had other human friends before?"

:D
>> No. 66519
I-I don't see lynch mobs or pitchforks. A miracle.
>> No. 66521
[x] "Cirno wanted to play with Merlin."

In before GM pisses off for another few months and anon makes a dozen WHERE IS GM threads.
>> No. 66522
[x] "Cirno wanted to play with Merlin."

inb4 another month's long absence.
>> No. 66523
>>66519
Nope, no mobs or pitchforks. just a legion of puppies staring at you with their sad, lonely eyes, forever waiting.
>> No. 66524
[x] "Cirno wanted to play with Merlin."
[x] "... Can you play cowbell on that keyboard?"
I have no regrets. This is the only path.
>> No. 66525
>>66519

We'll always welcome you with open arms, GM. All you have to do is come to us, not stay away.
>> No. 66526
OH GOD YES GM UPDATE.

I don't even know what to vote for, here.

[ ] "... Can you play cowbell on that keyboard?"
>> No. 66527
[X] "... Cirno has had other human friends before?"

Oh dear me, you're back.
>> No. 66528
[ ] "Cirno wanted to play with Merlin."


>>66519

You have a strange view of how everyone feels. Welcome back regardless, would you like me to do something horrible to a Touhou to celebrate?
>> No. 66529
[9] "... Cirno has had other human friends before?"

Yay, GM is back!
>> No. 66530
[x] "Cirno wanted to play with Merlin
>> No. 66533
>>66528
>would you like me to do something horrible to a Touhou to celebrate?
If you don't mind...
>> No. 66534
[x] "Cirno wanted to play with Merlin."
[x] "... Can you play cowbell on that keyboard?"

Needs more cowbell.
>> No. 66535
[x] "Cirno wanted to play with Merlin."

I don't think "hooray" would properly state my satisfaction with this.
>> No. 66536
>>66519

Oh quit being such a faggot. If people hated you that much, you wouldn't have such a readership in the first place.
>> No. 66537
[X] "... Cirno has had other human friends before?"

>>66519
I knew you would return and my time of waiting was not wasted.

>>66528
If you would be so kind, Cirno please.
>> No. 66538
Gm, I've said it before and I'll say it again.
We're not angry when you post, but when you leave. We're angry at your absence.

Have you ever been abandoned? Have something you hold dear just up and disappear? Thats how we felt, and most likely will feel soon. We're angry because we like you so much and you're not always around. Sometimes you don't even stop in to say goodbye.
>> No. 66539
[ ] "Cirno wanted to play with Merlin."

... and I wanted to play with <I>you</I>
>> No. 66542
File 122602315446.jpg - (400.38KB , 1024x768 , 943d9d56a2284af76bffb0e58f4adecd.jpg ) [iqdb]
66542
>>66515
>>66521
>>66522
>>66524
>>66528


"Cirno wanted to play with Merlin," You shrug, returning her friendly smile. At least someone here is sane. Lunasa folds her hands in her lap as she takes the seat on your other side. "I didn't see a reason why not!" You eye her key board a bit. "Uh. Say. Can you play cowbell on that?" You ask a bit hesitantly. She has to be able to play cowbell on that at least? Lunasa seems to frown a bit more, but Lyrica looks perfectly amiable.

"Hehe. Yeah." With a few flicks of the settings, she taps a middle key and a ringing sound of cowbell resounds. "It can do all sorts of in-ter-est-ing, souuuunds~" She changes it into a piano, and without even touching it, the keys move as she speaks, ending in a sing song noise. She quite clearly enjoys being able to show it off a bit.

"You shouldn't be so proud, we're best as a team." Lunasa points out, but is met with a sly smile from Lyrica.

"Ah, I know, I know, can't have people listening without Merlin or things become too sad for the lively music. Don't be jealous, Lunasa." She responds jokingly.

Lunasa sighs, rolling her eyes.


[ ] "Could you play some more, Lyrica?"

[ ] "Could you two do a duet, maybe?"

[ ] "Lunasa, I haven't heard you play solo. Would you care to show me?"

[ ] "Oh, out of curiousity, Cirno has had human friends before?"

[ ] "So, tell me about yourselves?"

[ ] Let them start conversation.

[ ] "Why would they be depressed?"
>> No. 66543
[X] "Cirno wanted to play with Merlin."

Don't bring up the cowbell, guys.
Clearly there is some unpleasant memory they connect to that particular "instrument" and mentioning it causes all of those painful emotions of theirs to swim to the surface.

That, or "cowbell" is the codeword to trigger Merlin's Berserker mode, and mentioning it in her presence will result in us finding out just how her love is like a truck in the worst possible way.
>> No. 66544
[ ] "Could you two do a duet, maybe?"
>> No. 66545
[X] "Lunasa, I haven't heard you play solo. Would you care to show me?"

Because, as my presence on THP will attest, I enjoy soul-crushing despair.
>> No. 66546
[x] "Could you two do a duet, maybe?"
>> No. 66547
>[ ] "Why would they be depressed?"
It's been so long, I can't remember: does this protagonist have Anon-level Touhou knowledge or not?

[X] "So, tell me about yourselves?"
Boring option
>> No. 66548
>[Z] "Oh, out of curiousity, Cirno has had human friends before?"

probably something we should know.
>> No. 66549
[X] "So, tell me about yourselves?"
>> No. 66551
[ ] "Oh, out of curiousity, Cirno has had human friends before?"

>>66533>>66537

Well, I've got a concept for Yuka's breeding process.

Think "battle sex" as the key word.
>> No. 66552
>>66547
>It's been so long, I can't remember: does this protagonist have Anon-level Touhou knowledge or not?
If you remember, the story got started with a "Get lost in the forest of magic so I can go live with Alice"

[X] "So, tell me about yourselves?"
>> No. 66553
>>66552
This anon has always just known what we know, since it was supposed to be an average /jp/er.
>> No. 66554
File 122602391352.jpg - (327.68KB , 496x687 , 0c5303d1f9177a44129647ea642fc70b.jpg ) [iqdb]
66554
>>66552
MINOR EXTRA


Elsewhere...

One puppeteer in the forest of magic sneezes, her concentration breaking for half a second. The dolls threaten to drop during that time, but she quickly regains her focus. "Hmm. Odd. I felt like someone was talking about me."

"Aliiiice, you shouldn't ignore me! That guy accused me of padding my chest! I always suspected that maid of something or other though, she's so shifty-" From her doorway, Marisa Kirisame, witch and part time thief huffs. Evidently, Reimu wasn't availible to patronize and complain to today.

"If anyone is shifty, it is -you-." Alice goes back to work, trying very hard to ignore her noisy and intrusive visitor as she goes back to work on her latest doll. It would be quite elegant when she was done.

Maybe she should add wings? Feathered ones would be a new oddity, but they could be too heavy and cause cracks in it's back...

Decisions, decisions.
>> No. 66555
[x] "Oh, out of curiousity, Cirno has had human friends before?"
>> No. 66559
[X] "Oh, out of curiousity, Cirno has had human friends before?"
>> No. 66561
>>66553

Indeed, a standard that seems to sadly have become unpopular of recent.

>>66554

[x] Feathers
>> No. 66562
>>66554
...
I vote for feathers too. Black ones.
>> No. 66563
[x] "Oh, out of curiousity, Cirno has had human friends before?"
>> No. 66564
[ ] Let them start conversation.
>> No. 66565
File 12260258591.jpg - (66.06KB , 570x594 , 5bb587faa339ddd529491f7a8a108794.jpg ) [iqdb]
66565
>>66548
>>66551
>>66555
>>66559
>>66563

"Oh, out of curiousity, Cirno has had human friends before?" You inquire, leaning forward a bit. Now that you think of it, although you know quite a bit about your nineball, you honestly don't know much of her past. It's news to you that she had a human friend previously. You lean forward, a bit interested.

Lyrica looks a bit uncomfortable with the question. "Uhm, yes. Ah. She did, anyways. It... Ended badly. On all occasions. Last one got dropped in the lake nearby, nearly drowned. She was scared straight of any pranks or fooling around after that. Bet she's an old lady by now. Ehe~ Humans age so quickly-" She suddenly, stops, looking at you. "No offense intended, of course. Uh, I'm sure you'll be fine." She doesn't sound all that sure, though, and shifts uncomfortably, as though realizing who she was saying it around.

"She is a fairy. A particularly powerful, if not intelligent one, but still a fairy." Lunasa ends, as though that clears up anything.


[ ] "Hey, are you insulting her?"

[ ] "... Cirno is a good friend. She may be rash, but she's not irresponsible."

[ ] "There have been even more accidents?"

[ ] "You don't sound like you like her very much."

[ ] Frown. Just, frown at her.

[ ] "Uh. I see. Merlin seems to like her, though."

[ ] "Aren't you guys poltergeists? Weren't you human at one point?"

[ ] "I... See."
>> No. 66566
[ ] "There have been even more accidents?"
>> No. 66567
[X] "... Cirno is a good friend. She may be rash, but she's not irresponsible."

I like the little sister fairy.
>> No. 66568
[Z] "... Cirno is a good friend. She may be rash, but she's not irresponsible."

Hell, Cirno has probably been anon's best friend this whole adventure.
>> No. 66570
>>66565
[ ] She's not dumb. Hell, she's smarter then me!
Then nod as if you complimented Cirno rather then insulted yourself.
>> No. 66573
[ ] "There have been even more accidents?"

hahaha
>> No. 66574
[ ] Frown. Just, frown at her.


See this face? Yeah, this is the face of a man that cares about his ice fairy. Now I ain't mad ya'all be talking bad about her, but I'm just saying step off her grill. Dawg.
>> No. 66575
>>66570

This sounds like a good idea.

[x] She's not dumb. Hell, she's smarter then me!

Then we can tell them about playing with flandre and our attempts at flying.
>> No. 66577
[X] "... Cirno is a good friend. She may be rash, but she's not irresponsible."

I decided many moons ago that if GM returns, I shall pursue Cirno in her story.
>> No. 66578
[x] "Well as far as my own experience with her, if I die it'll be through my own gross negligence not Cirno's."
[x] "Aren't you guys poltergeists? Weren't you human at one point?"
>> No. 66579
[X] "... Cirno is a good friend. She may be rash, but she's not irresponsible."

>not irresponsible

This is a lie. This is god damned lie, but I will vote for it anyway.
>> No. 66580
[X] "I... See."

>>Last one got dropped in the lake nearby, nearly drowned.

Well, that explains our lack of luck with the watery beast. It's had practice!

Or, you know. Anon's just a dumbass.
>> No. 66581
>she's not irresponsible
Didn't she try to teach us how to fly by dropping us?

[x] "Aren't you guys poltergeists? Weren't you human at one point?"
Changing the subject seems like the best idea here. Cirno's a ⑨, they know it, we know it, we love her anyway. What else is there to say?
>> No. 66582
It just so happens that SOMEONE bumps and old WUIG thread, talking about how much they love and miss GM, and then SUDDENLY GM updates. What amazing coincidence.

Look GM, I'm happy for updates but enough of the post-about-yourself-as-anonymous stuff. Its just sad.
>> No. 66583
>>66581
>Didn't she try to teach us how to fly by dropping us?

To be fair, it was partially our fault.
>> No. 66585
>>66582

Hi YAF.
>> No. 66586
>>66582
No, I did not do that. Someone just linked me to it, and I felt bad.

I only really post under this trip now or not at all. You all turned me into a tripfag, so I'll keep on using it.
>> No. 66587
>>66582
you have no idea what your talking about.
>> No. 66589
>>66582
To put a stop to this faggotry right now, I have just ran an IP check. It wasn't GM. End of discussion.
>> No. 66590
>>66584

Too bad I was the one who bumped it, buddy.
>> No. 66592
[X] "... Cirno is a good friend. She may be rash, but she's not irresponsible."
>> No. 66593
[X] "I... See."

I didn't bump but I posted the Cirno picture because it looked like she was fading away.
>> No. 66600
Just warning you in advance, my internets will go out at 10:15. If I don't get my post in prior, I WILL BE ON TOMORROW MORNING. I HAVE 7 MINUTES.
>> No. 66602
Its 10:08. She'll be gone in 7 minutes.

It was fun while it lasted.
>> No. 66603
>>66590

No, I am Anonymous.
>> No. 66604
[X] "There have been even more accidents?"

After they tell us something even more horrible we say that we trust Cirno fully. This plan can not go wrong.
>> No. 66607
File 122602770084.jpg - (148.25KB , 432x620 , 057fa05a5357a89282c56aaec7a173d0.jpg ) [iqdb]
66607
"... Cirno is a good friend. She may be rash, but she's not irresponsible." You reply, a bit put off. You didn't know they would think so little of Cirno. She's probably been the best friend you've had so far, and maybe it is a little truth stretching to say she's responsible, but... She really has always tried to think about you, even if it wasn't the best. She did try to "Rescue" you from Keine. She helped with rescuing Keine herself thereafter. Now that you think back on it, you wouldn't have been able to do any of this without the help of your dutiful, cheerful little ice fairy. She kind of deserves this play time.

Mmh. Maybe it was bad to think about Keine again. Now you can't help but feel worried.

"I guess. I'm sorry." Lyrica shrugs, although she doesn't look apologetic as she quickly changing the topic. "How'd you meet her?"


[ ] "Uh. I just met her. In the forest. You know?"

[ ] "I think you should apologize to Cirno.

[ ] "... Hell, she's smarter than me..."

[ ] "I met her in the forest of magic. Chance coincidence."
>> No. 66610
[X] "Uh. I just met her. In the forest. You know?"
>> No. 66611
[x] "... Hell, she's smarter than me..."
>> No. 66612
[X] "Uh. I just met her. In the forest. You know?"
>> No. 66613
[X] "I met her in the forest of magic. Chance coincidence."
>> No. 66614
[Z] "I met her in the forest of magic. Chance coincidence."
>> No. 66615
[X] "I met her in the forest of magic. Chance coincidence."
>> No. 66616
[X] "I met her in the forest of magic. Chance coincidence."
>> No. 66617
>>66607
[x] "... Hell, she's smarter than me..."

[x] "I met her in the forest of magic. Chance coincidence."
>> No. 66618
[x] "I met her in the forest of magic. It was fate."
>> No. 66619
[ ] "I met her in the forest of magic. Chance coincidence."


Oh shi- Kiene! Where the hell is she?
>> No. 66622
[x] "I met her in the forest of magic. Chance coincidence."
>> No. 66623
>>66619

I think Mokou said not to worry about it.
>> No. 66624
>Gensokyo Man!!L3MGOyMGOz

MIND=BLOWN
>> No. 66625
>>66600
We all know your 7 Minutes. As long as you come back and don't forget about us it's fine.

[x] "I met her in the forest of magic. Chance coincidence."
>> No. 66627
>>66619

Off somewhere else when we could have used a hand. Black darkness traitor motherfucker.
>> No. 66631
>>66627

Yeah, that was pretty weird. I'm guessing Mokou must do this to a lot of the boys she brings home.
>> No. 66634
>>66627
Remember when she took care of us?

I was SO sure she was drugging us.....

Good times~
>> No. 66635
>>Oh shi- Kiene! Where the hell is she?

We'd probably have found out by now if we had not decided that going off with Cirno was of greater importance.

If we're lucky, perhaps Mokou will find her, tell her about us going off with Cirno again, and she'll try to find us before we wind up doing something stupid and getting ourselves killed. That is, of course, assuming she doesn't simply give up on us as a lost cause after seeing the sort of trouble we can land ourselves in with the nineball while she was actually WITH us. Even Keine's seemingly boundless altruism has got to have its limits, and as the task of keeping us alive and unharmed is pretty much a full-time job with the way we act, I can easily see us pushing past that limit.

In any case, we can worry about that if we ever make it back to the village in one piece. A task that might be a little easier since there's nothing quite on Flandre's level in the "batshit insane and able to atomize you in an instant" department roaming the wilderness. So long as we steer clear of certain territories (such as a certain flower field) we should be relatively safe. "Relatively" being the operative word, of course.

>>Off somewhere else when we could have used a hand. Black darkness traitor motherfucker.

Hey now, we shouldn't judge too harshly without hearing her side of the story.
Unless, of course, her side of the story entails her running off and into the arms of some guy while we were busy cleaning up the aftermath of our murdering her best friend and tending to her while she regenerated. Then feel free to judge to your heart's content.
>> No. 66636
She's probably self-conscious about us having seen her hakutaku form.
>> No. 66637
>>66634

And it turns out she just sucks at first aid. Good times, indeed.

>>66635

>Unless, of course, her side of the story entails her running off and into the arms of some guy while we were busy cleaning up the aftermath of our murdering her best friend and tending to her while she regenerated.

KOOOOOOURIIIIIINNN!
>> No. 66638
>>66636
I don't remember that happening. When was that?
>> No. 66639
>>66638

When we had Cirno airlift her out of the bamboo forest. Before we proceeded to threaten Eirin with a rock.
>> No. 66640
>>66638

When we threatened Eirin with the rock.
>> No. 66641
>>66635
>Even Keine's seemingly boundless altruism has got to have its limits, and as the task of keeping us alive and unharmed is pretty much a full-time job with the way we act, I can easily see us pushing past that limit.

Whoa whoa whoa, wasn't Keine the one who suggested taking the "shortcut" through a field of man-eating plants?
>> No. 66642
>>66639
>>66640
No wonder I don't remember it then.
>> No. 66648
>>Whoa whoa whoa, wasn't Keine the one who suggested taking the "shortcut" through a field of man-eating plants?

Keep in mind, this was after we had mentioned talking about the outside world when we got back to her place, and her love of history pretty much overrode all of her other thought processes.

Plus, while the shortcut through the area of killer plants was Keine's idea, it was only after WE set the damn things off with our yelling like an idiot that we came under attack. Had we kept our damn fool mouth shut, we might have been able to get through without incident.
>> No. 66654
Found the old archive if people don't remember some events.

http://bloodyshovel.oddwebsite.com/Ehs%20folder/YWUIG.html

>>66619
I have no idea what the hell Keine could be doing. From reading the archives it seems she just ran and abandoned us right when Mokou got pissed at us. Gee, great time to leave when we're about to potentially get killed. This is what led to the knife incident.

>>66648
I admit, yelling AWESOME with Cirno wasn't the best of ideas in the forest. But bringing a clueless outsider into such a place wasn't such a great idea either.
>> No. 66656
>>I admit, yelling AWESOME with Cirno wasn't the best of ideas in the forest. But bringing a clueless outsider into such a place wasn't such a great idea either.

True, but again, her ability to reason had clearly been clouded at the prospect of learning something new about the outside. Had she been in her right mind, she would no doubt have been far more wary about taking us through such a place, especially since she had seen first-hand how our idiocy had nearly killed us when Cirno gave us that little flying lesson, to say nothing about the complete and utter lack of anything resembling a survival instinct or sense of self-preservation we displayed by taking even a single step into the SDM alone, to say nothing about running through random doors and becoming Fladre's new toy.
>> No. 66700
>>66600
>>66607
So I take it nobody noticed this?

>Gensokyo Man!!L3MGOyMGOz 08/11/06(Thu)19:08 No. 66600
> Just warning you in advance, my internets will go out at 10:15. If I don't get my post in prior, I WILL BE ON TOMORROW MORNING. I HAVE 7 MINUTES.

>Gensokyo Man!!L3MGOyMGOz 08/11/06(Thu)19:15 No. 66607
>File: 122602770084.jpg-(148.25KB, 432x620, 057fa05a5357a89282c56aaec7a173d0.jpg)


>I HAVE 7 MINUTES.
>19:08
>19:15

>15 - 8 = 7

GM used 7 minutes to mean... 7 minutes.
I feel deeply disturbed by this.

And I could just brush it off as coincidence, yet more omens still linger.
Look at the difference in post numbers.
>> No. 66720
>>66700


LOL GENSOKYOMAN EPIC TROLL XD
>> No. 66742
File 122607439557.jpg - (78.59KB , 799x600 , e483bec2c47115580c139294f3dc22f8.jpg ) [iqdb]
66742
"I met her in the forest of magic. Chance coincidence." You respond. The two Prismrivers look mildly interested, Lyrica nodding somewhat sympathetically.

"Forest of magic, hmm? Ah, too many troublesome Youkai and bothers there. It's why we like to practice above the clouds instead." Lyrica grins. "After all, if we always let them hear out preformances, it could get boring, and a good musician never wants that! We only let them hear the best. At least, I do." There is a tiny smirk. Despite being the elder sister, Lunasa once again doesn't reply to the slight, but to you.

"It's fairly dangerous there. What were you doing there?"

"I... Um..." You try very hard to remember. You remember being there, sure... It's fairly vivid, having only happened five short days ago. But, how did you get there? Suddenly, your stomach starts to roil. The more you think about it, the more sick you feel. Something is very wrong about this, and without thinking you reply if only to get your mind off of it. "I got lost,"


[ ] "And, what do you mean, above the clouds?"

[ ] "... But, what do you mean, -you- do? Don't you think your sisters put as much effort as you?" Stand up for Lunasa.

[ ] "I, uh, so where do Cirno and Merlin go to play?"

[ ] "Hey, were you ever human?"

[ ] "This place looks really old."
>> No. 66744
[x] "I, uh, so where do Cirno and Merlin go to play?"

FOR THE EMPRESS.
>> No. 66748
[x] "I, uh, so where do Cirno and Merlin go to play?"
>> No. 66749
[X] "I, uh, so where do Cirno and Merlin go to play?"
>> No. 66750
[Z] "... But, what do you mean, -you- do? Don't you think your sisters put as much effort as you?" Stand up for Lunasa.

I'll probably be alone on this one though.
>> No. 66754
[x] "I, uh, so where do Cirno and Merlin go to play?"
>> No. 66758
[X] "I, uh, so where do Cirno and Merlin go to play?"

That reaction to the question of how we got here reminds me of that little epiphany we almost had due to the lack of blood and oxygen to our brain. I can't help but wonder if there's a way for us to figure out the how and why of our being in Gensokyo without having to have a near-death experience. Though, ingesting lots of pills or attempting some self-strangulation could always be a back-up option.
>> No. 66759
>>66758
The only pills in gensokyo come from Eirin. I'm not sure you want that, anon.
>> No. 66761
File 122607905149.png - (127.04KB , 534x336 , Lyrica1.png ) [iqdb]
66761
"I, uh, so where do Cirno and Merlin go to play?" You go on, feeling rather queasy even as you sputter out the words. Neither of the poltergeists seem to notice your reaction. Or rather, your stomach's reaction as it still seems to do a few somersaults.

"Hmm? Usually, out to the Misty Lake. The fairy seems fond of the place. Most of the chill around it comes from the long association of the fairy with it, actually." Comes Lunasa's helpful reply. "Merlin enjoys the company of fairies, although I find them a bit too loud for my tastes. But they can be a bit adorable in their eager mischief, can't they?" A small smile comes to her face. Lyrica shrugs.

"Ehh. Well, she's mostly right. That, and the fairy uses Merlin as a distraction, usually." Lyrica actually sounds a bit disapproving herself. "It can get her into trouble after a while. Although it creates quite a ruckus." Oddly enough, she seems pleased by the last statement as though it offsets the trouble caused.

"Quite a bit of noise, indeed." Lunasa's smile continues.


[ ] "Think I could go see them?"

[ ] "I guess I should have figured you liked noisy environments, even if this old house is a bit dour."

[ ] "Hey, do you think you two could play? Just a duet?"

[ ] "Do you know much of the people who live across the lake? That is, in the mansion?"

[ ] "You mentioned playing above the clouds. It sounds wonderful."
>> No. 66762
>>66759
I don't see why not. Sure, there was all that business of our feebly attempting to threaten her with a rock, and her making us practically piss ourselves by threatening us with her bow and arrow in return, but surely that's all water under the bridge by now.

Or, if you would rather try a more hostile method, we could just tag along with Mokou the next time she decides to go on the attack. Give us a lighter or a box of matches, and we could even help out by setting a few diversionary fires. It would be a nice little bonding exercise that would affirm our mutual friendship after that nasty business of her trying to kill us and us actually killing her, and a good time could be had by all. All, of course, except for those that would die in the flames, of course. Can't have an omelet without cracking a few eggs, after all.

Hell, EGGS. We could egg Eientei, if arson isn't your cup of tea! Maybe see if Kourindou has any rolls of toilet paper we could use to TP their bamboo trees.
>> No. 66763
[X] "Do you know much of the people who live across the lake? That is, in the mansion?"

Might not be a bad idea to find out some outside info on our employer, at the very least.
>> No. 66765
>>66762
I'm slightly offended. Arson is ALWAYS my cup of tea. After all, if you can't kill it with fire, your just not using enough.

[Z] "Hey, do you think you two could play? Just a duet?"
>> No. 66766
[x] "Hey, do you think you two could play? Just a duet?"
>> No. 66767
[X] "Speaking of noise..."
[X] "Hey, do you think you two could play? Just a duet?"
>> No. 66768
[x] "Hey, do you think you two could play? Just a duet?"
>> No. 66770
[ ] "Hey, do you think you two could play? Just a duet?"
>> No. 66772
[x] "Hey, do you think you two could play? Just a duet?"

How's this working, first to 5?
>> No. 66807
[x] "Think I could go see them?"
>> No. 66809
File 122608835538.jpg - (459.46KB , 1000x1000 , Prismrivers1.jpg ) [iqdb]
66809
"Speaking of noise," You can't help but inquire. "Do you think you two could play? Just a duet?"

Lyrica smiles over at Lunasa. "What do you think, sister?"

"I believe we could accommodate that." The two sisters float up, and their instruments follow suit. There is a moment of silence, before, without warning, the strings and keys move of their own accord, producing a lovely melody. Both of them seem to instinctual knowledge of exactly what their playing in a wonderous duet. Although the music isn't of a horribly serious tone, you can't help but feel somewhat moved and depressed, although you're quite sure that's Lunasa's ability at work. Their eyes are wide open, but they seem to be concentrating intently; evidently, playing even without touching the keys requires mental effort. Minutes pass by without you even noticing; It's very soft music, and pleasant to listen to. The instruments appear to be in peak condition, although given their supernatural nature, you doubt it's possible for them to deteriorate short of the deaths of the owners. It's very relaxing, and by the time they've finished, you've lost track of time, and they look particularly pleased.

"Did you like it?" Lyrica asks playfully, now floating right in front of your face. Surprised, you can't help but jolt back a bit.


[ ] "Yeah, I liked it!"

[ ] "It was really good!"

[ ] "You did nicely, Lyrica."

[ ] "Lunasa really can play well, can't she?"

[ ] "It was okay."

[ ] "You must all sound wonderful together."

[ ] "Eh, wasn't my sort, but it was alright."

[ ] "Sounds like heavenly music."
>> No. 66810
[X] "Yeah, I liked it!"
>> No. 66811
[x] "Yeah, I liked it!"
[x] "I can't wait to hear all three of you play together, must be heavenly."
>> No. 66812
[ ] "You must all sound wonderful together."


I want to compliment one individually but I like Lunasa and Lyrica evenly, Merlin not so much.
>> No. 66814
[x]Needs more cowbell.
>> No. 66816
[Z] "Yeah, I liked it!"
[Z] "I can't wait to hear all three of you play together, must be heavenly."

Seconding this.
>> No. 66822
[x]Needs more cowbell.
>> No. 66823
[X] "Yeah, I liked it!"

For some reason, I can't help but think that "you all must sound wonderful together" could easily be misinterpreted as something along the lines of "...because you sure as hell don't apart." A sort of "He said, she heard" sort of thing.
>> No. 66856
[\!/] "You must all sound wonderful together."
>> No. 66857
[x] "You must all sound wonderful together."
>> No. 66858
[x] "I hated it."

I notice there's a lack of entirely negative responses.

I blame Poltergeist mind control.
>> No. 66859
>I blame Poltergeist mind control.

Chill. Take it easy. Lunasa solo ZETSUBO music can't effect us.
>> No. 66863
>>66858
Remember, one of this Anon's few saving graces (aside from his uncanny egg cooking skills) is his surprising knack for diplomacy. It's pretty much why we managed to survive our 24 hours with walking Instant BAD END that is Flandre. Well, along with a willingness to throw away any semblance of pride or dignity, and more than a little luck, of course.

In any case, telling your hosts that you did not like their music, particularly after you yourself asked them to play, would most certainly not go over well with them. As we have no idea how quickly or easily they could kill us, and seeing how easily one of them was irritated by something as innocent as a cowbell joke, doing anything that would piss them off would not be advisable. Hence, the lack of any blatantly negative response. We might not have much of a survival instinct, but what little we have has to work at least some of the time.
>> No. 66869
>>66863
>Remember, one of this Anon's few saving graces (aside from his uncanny egg cooking skills) is his surprising knack for diplomacy.

Don't forget about his metagame knowledge.
>> No. 66873
>>66869
While that can certainly be a factor, metagame knowledge really doesn't help much if the possessor of it doesn't have much in the way of common sense, particularly when in regards to doing things like diving into lakes without testing the water first, attempting to threaten an armed Lunarian doctor with a ROCK, or yelling like an idiot when going through an area filled with man-eating plants.

But then again, those actions are sort of what makes this Anon who he is. For better or worse.
>> No. 66875
>>66873
>attempting to threaten an armed Lunarian doctor with a ROCK

I'm pretty sure we actually diffused the situation by making her laugh.
>> No. 66900
>>66875
I don't think there was really a situation to defuse. We were a weak little human that clearly posed absolutely no threat to her, and she in turn got some sense of amusement at watching us alternate between practically pissing ourselves in fear and making feeble attempts to look more threatening than we were, kind of like a little fluffy kitten that tries to hiss and make itself look bigger when all it manages to really accomplish is look more adorable.
>> No. 66905
>>66900
>>when all it manages to really accomplish is look more adorable.
Erin thinks we're adorable? Gotta keep this in mind if we ever end up back at Eientei, didn't we piss off Reisen?
>> No. 66911
[x] "Yeah, I liked it!"
[x] "I can't wait to hear all three of you play together, must be heavenly."
[x] "When's the next concert?"

>>66823
Have we even heard Merlin play? That doesn't really make any sense.
>> No. 66934
[x] Post writenigger.
>> No. 66951
>>66905
>Erin
Stop fucking doing that.
>> No. 66952
>>66951

I prefer it "Erin"

I also prefer "Yuka"
>> No. 66958
>>66952
>>66905
It's spelled "Eirin" in game, plus her name is written in Kanji so there's no reason to assume it is intended to be the western name Erin.

八意 永琳(やごころ えいりん)
Eirin Yagokoro
The characters for Yagokoro mean "Infinity minds", and Eirin "Eternal jewel."
>> No. 66959
>>66952
>Yuka

Jesus christ.
>> No. 66963
>>66952
E-I-RI-N pronounced AY-REEN not EH-RIHN

"Erin" is a fan nickname, like calling Mystia "Misty" (MI-SU-TEI-A -> MI-SU-CHI) or Patchouli "Patchu" or "Patchy" (PA-CHU-R-I-I -> PA-CHU). It started with COOL&CREATE's parody/remix "Help me, ERINNNNNN!!" which was based on parody lyrics posted on 2ch with her name written "えーりん" instead of "えいりん".
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Lyrics:_%E5%8A%A9%E3%81%91%E3%81%A6%E3%81%88%E3%83%BC%E3%82%8A%E3%82%93

It's not her goddamn name. 永琳 = えいりん = Eirin.
>> No. 66965
>>66958
>>66963
For once the Properfags are fighting on the side of common sense. It feels good.
>> No. 66970
looks like we're still waiting on some votes?
>> No. 66975
>>66970
11 votes, winning one is clear.
>> No. 66979
>>66970

Actually, it looks like we're still waiting on some writing. Really, I've been here for more than 5 hours today, and only saw U.N.Owsen updating.
>> No. 66981
Wait a while.
>> No. 66984
>>66979
well, it is saturday.
>> No. 67035
She has given up again.
>> No. 67036
>>67035

It is a known fact GM doesn't write on weekends
>> No. 67277
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 67281
File 122640596724.jpg - (96.12KB , 534x600 , Cirno2.jpg ) [iqdb]
67281
"Yeah, I liked it!" You reply, and Lyrica grins still floating over the table looking quite relaxed, and you're sure Lunasa is smiling as well as she gently sits back into the seat next to you. "I can't wait to hear all three of you play together, must be heavenly."

"Mmh, well, I know the next time we'll be preforming is at a party..." Lyrica starts, but then stops. "But it's invite only." She shrugs, still smiling, when Lunasa looks over at her in a concerned and puzzled fashion, but is summarily ignored by Lyrica.

Suddenly, you hear a loud creaking noise and a burst of noise in the form of cheerful, chattering girls that you turn your head to without thinking. Cirno and Merlin, not caring about how boisterously loud they are waltz happily into the room.

"You know! I think he was really too, too serious anyways! He was so focused on something in his store all the time!" Merlin waves her hands as though discussing a lost cause of a sort. "The look on his face though!"

"Yeah, yeah! I -knew- you like that!" Cirno giggles quite contentedly. "Human! I'm back!" And with that, you panic and almost flail your arms as Cirno flies right into you, knocking Lyrica out of the way with a startled "Hey!" and tipping the chair almost dangerously off balance with the force behind what was likely just a well intentioned hug.


[ ] "Uh, hey, Welcome back!"

[ ] Oof. "Please don't break me Cirno."

[ ] "H-Hey. What did you do while you were away?"

[ ] Wave weakly at Merlin.

[ ] "S-sorry, Lyrica, she's like that." Try to make sure there was no offense intended.

[ ] Look apologetically at Lunasa.

[ ] Ruffle Cirno's hair.
>> No. 67282
[x] Ruffle Cirno's hair.

>"Mmh, well, I know the next time we'll be preforming is at a party..." Lyrica starts, but then stops. "But it's invite only."

What a coincidence. I have this faintest memory that we're supposed to catering a party of some sort or other.
>> No. 67284
[x] Ruffle Cirno's hair.
>> No. 67285
[x] Ruffle Cirno's hair.
[x] "H-Hey. What did you do while you were away?"

CIRNOOOOOOOO
>> No. 67286
[X] Ruffle Cirno's hair.

>>What a coincidence. I have this faintest memory that we're supposed to catering a party of some sort or other.

Yes, but considering we were given that particular job just yesterday, and were explicitly told someone would come and get us when it was time, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Just try not to have any unfinished business that you should have completed before that time comes. Something like finding a way to repay a certain someone for attempting to teach us magic and giving us something that could save our life, for instance. Or something to better prepare yourself for the second coming of Hurricane Flan.
>> No. 67287
[x] Ruffle Cirno's hair.

>Something like finding a way to repay a certain someone for attempting to teach us magic and giving us something that could save our life, for instance.

Get an inhaler for Patch, right. It's on the to-do list.
>> No. 67288
[x] Ruffle Cirno's hair.

Do you read anything on here GM?
>> No. 67289
>>67288
I'm interested in this too.

[X] Ruffle Cirno's hair.
>> No. 67290
File 122641236034.jpg - (360.54KB , 1000x1379 , 7da4bfb70e9f515d7c9ad620c12100df.jpg ) [iqdb]
67290
"Aha." You reach out, ruffling Cirno's hair as she tightens her grip around you quite contentedly, even if she is as cold as usual and you feel like shivering, It's nice to have Cirno around again. She looks right at you with large blue eyes. "Heeey, Human!" She says quite sweetly.

"Yes?" You respond, looking at her with a smile?

And then.

When you are distracted.

A chunk of ice goes down your shirt. You make noises that sound somewhat like "AUGHFNBBLLL" and "HRGHL", squriming desperately to get the ice off your back as Cirno and Merlin cackle. Lyrica sniggers. Triumphantly, you fish it out...


[ ] "Damn, that was cold!"

[ ] "Cirno, why did you do that?" Frown.

[ ] Slip the ice chunk down someone else's back.

[ ] Ignore it. "Cirno, where were you?"

[ ] Laugh it off.

And yes. I do.
>> No. 67291
[x] Laugh it off.
[x] "You're one cold lady, Cirno."
>> No. 67295
[x] Laugh it off.
[x] "You're one cold lady, Cirno."

The ice puns begin.
>> No. 67296
[x] Laugh it off.
[x] "You're one cold lady, Cirno."

>>67290
What do you read and like on here?
>> No. 67305
[x] Laugh it off.
[x] "You're one cold lady, Cirno."
[X] Slip the ice chunk down someone else's back. (Lyrica)

Combo!
>> No. 67309
[x] Laugh it off.
[x] "You're one cold lady, Cirno."
[X] Slip the ice chunk down someone else's back. (Lyrica)
>> No. 67317
[x] Laugh it off.
[x] "You're one cold lady, Cirno."
[X] Slip the ice chunk down someone else's back. (Lyrica)

Do it do it oh my god do it!
>> No. 67322
[x] Laugh it off.
[x] "You're one cold lady, Cirno."
[x] Greet MerupoMeirin.
>> No. 67332
[x] Laugh it off.
[x] "You're one cold lady, Cirno."
[X] Slip the ice chunk down someone else's back. (Lyrica)
I'll do this even with the possibility of getting chased out.
>> No. 67336
I'm not clear on where everyone is in relation to the protagonist.
>> No. 67356
>>67336
Nor am I.
>> No. 67395
[x] Laugh it off.
[x] "You're one cold lady, Cirno."

>>67336
Yeah, I need a diagram or something
>> No. 67454
File 122660507033.jpg - (17.19KB , 239x229 , Madden1.jpg ) [iqdb]
67454
>>67395
Now, now, y'see, what you got here is, is the ice fairy over here (circle)... and you over here (circle)... And you got the three poltergeists over here... (three Xs) And what you gotta do is, you see, is go over here (line)... and drop the ice (scribble)... down one'a the poltergeist girls' backs (arrow)...
>> No. 67457
File 122660790759.jpg - (81.88KB , 391x388 , 1225737759644.jpg ) [iqdb]
67457
>>67454
>> No. 67458
>>67454

god help me i lol'd
>> No. 67472
>>67454
Ah, John Madden. What would we do without your piercing insight into the blatantly obvious?
>> No. 67479
File 122661342841.jpg - (6.35KB , 294x289 , Maddenscribbles.jpg ) [iqdb]
67479
According to Madden.

I made anon red due to all the hot blood.
>> No. 67562
>>67556
>>67454

Butt hurt samefag.
>> No. 67576
>>67479
And once again, Madden draws a penis. (in spirit, at least)
>> No. 67577
So, about them updates...
>> No. 67644
As expected of a GM.
>> No. 67645
GM will be back

In a month
>> No. 67680
Why am I so slow?

orz
>> No. 67802
Hey bros, where can I find records of chapters 55 onward?
>> No. 67808
>>67802

http://z4.invisionfree.com/touhouvn/index.php?showtopic=81
>> No. 69919
Who the hell keeps shadow bumping this?
>> No. 70288
>>66554

"Maybe she should add wings? Feathered ones would be a new oddity, but they could be too heavy and cause cracks in it's back... "

Really, did no one pick up on this? ALICE IS ROZEN.
>> No. 70294
>>70288 Unless Alice is the count de saint germaine, No. no she's not Rozen.
>> No. 70366
>>70294
That's "Contessa" to you, peasant.
>> No. 70761
hey GM I used to play touhou 3.5 with you do you guys still play
>> No. 70762
>>70761

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 70763
>>70762
ಠ_ಠ what.
>> No. 70765
>>70763

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 70766
>>70765
ಠ_ಠ wat
>> No. 70768
>>70766
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 73832
File 123190239044.jpg - (192.68KB , 512x384 , 78faa6ad322da60e93407c7a371409af.jpg ) [iqdb]
73832
Warning. Just posting this one right now, will do more tomorrow morning.


You let out a small chuckle to echo the other laughs resounding quite loudly in the mansion. "You're one cold lady, Cirno."

"I agree. What a frigid disposition to take with a friend." Lunasa quips from the seat next to you on your right, being in position to watch you take advantage of being behind the youngest floating poltergeist sister and passing on the fun and joy of a cold shock down the back of her dress and blouse, drawing a surprised yell as she drops onto the table in surprise and tries to fish it out herself.

"I think that wasn't very ice either." Merlin smiles happily, floating right behind Cirno on your left, who apparently you lost, but grins anyway, likely more amused by the chain than the (even obvious)puns. She moves over to you, whispering over to you, even though her breath on your ear makes it feel rather chilly and numbish.

"Hey, you ready to go? I have other places, yet!"


Whisper back to her.
[ ] "Yeah."
[ ] "Nope."

[ ] Write in.
>> No. 73833
[x] "I love you."
>> No. 73835
[x] "I love you."

Fuck it, it's not like we'll see the aftermath of this choice until the sun burns out.
>> No. 73836
[x] "I love you."
>> No. 73837
>>73832
[Z] "Lead on, fair lady."
>> No. 73839
File 123190441596.png - (36.13KB , 1200x800 , BALROG SUP NIGGA.png ) [iqdb]
73839
[ ] "Yeah."

Huzzah!
>> No. 73840
[ ] "Yeah."
>> No. 73841
[X] "Yeah."
>> No. 73842
[X] "Yeah."

Waiting warmly.
>> No. 73844
[ ] "Yeah."
>> No. 73845
[X] "I love you."

Yep.
>> No. 73846
[x] "Yeah."

SHITVOTING STOP
BAD CHOICE MAKING STOP
>> No. 73847
>>73832
>will do more tomorrow morning.

Oh come on, now we all know that's not true.
>> No. 73849
[X] "Yeah."
>> No. 73850
File 123190810452.jpg - (87.13KB , 443x600 , cff4d796c62048cd1d1f796eaf400e61.jpg ) [iqdb]
73850
>>73835>>73847
Prove these dicks wrong, GM.
>> No. 73853
At first I was going to rage, but then I remembered how much I loved this story.

[x] "Lets go! My Beloved Tomboyish Girl."
>> No. 73855
[\!/] Yeah!

Need some Mod Gods!
>> No. 73859
[x] "I love you."

I look forward to the next post sometime next year
>> No. 73870
[x] "Yeah."
>> No. 73872
>>73850

Told you.
>> No. 73874
File 123204061078.jpg - (416.08KB , 850x1510 , sample-343dc90bfd01d324746bf438ce50ee46.jpg ) [iqdb]
73874
>>73872
Well, there was the whole part of the site being down yesterday when I came on.


"Yeah. I think I am." You nod to Cirno, who cheers in a seeming burst of chill air, and proceeds to zoom past you and the Prismrivers to the door to wait for you expectantly. Merlin, her trumpet playing a few idle notes and without bothering to say anything, floats on out to the upstairs.

"It was nice to meet you." Lunasa quietly rises from her seat to midair. You yourself scoot back and stand which elicits a rather loud creak from the old, ornate wooden chair, the noise being unsurprising when you consider the inhabitants usual activity of defying gravity.

"You're welcome back! That is, if you don't ask for an autograph... And as long as you don't let in any nosy tengu." Lyrica grins, extending a hand to you. You take it, and she shakes it... And holds on, pulling you over to the door through the air. She leans in, to whisper one last thing before Cirno excitedly takes your other arm before you can react;
"Oh, by the way~ You'll make me something special at the party for this, won't you?"

With that, Cirno grabs your other hand as Lyrica waves a goodbye, grinning as you are hastily sped out into the late afternoon spring sky.


"So! Did you like it? I know I had fun while you were there! People really don't know how to take a joke sometimes though, you know? Right, right?"



[ ] "Did you tell them we were coming before hand?"

[ ] "What did you tell the Prismrivers before we arrived?"

[ ] "Hey, what do you know about...(Write in)"

[ ] "That was a nice visit. Where to now?"

[ ] "Can we go check up on Keine's house?"

[ ] "What're you talking about?"
>> No. 73876
[x] "What did you tell the Prismrivers before we arrived?"
>>73874
Sure got told
>> No. 73877
[X] "What did you tell the Prismrivers before we arrived?"
>> No. 73878
[x] "What did you tell the Prismrivers before we arrived?"

New thread if you could please
>> No. 73879
[x] "What're you talking about?"
>> No. 73880
>"Oh, by the way~ You'll make me something special at the party for this, won't you?"

Eggs~

[ ] Confess your love here and now.
[X] "What did you tell the Prismrivers before we arrived?"
>> No. 73881
>>73874

Oh yeah, autosage done kicked in.
>> No. 73882
[x] "What did you tell the Prismrivers before we arrived?"