[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122593248525.jpg - (90.92KB , 800x600 , 121413217392mn2.jpg ) [iqdb]
66305 No. 66305
Project born in a wave of foolishness, yet ended up being realized in the end.

===========================

Being awakened by the most hated sound I could ever imagine isn't exactly a pleasant thing. The pain of my ears being drilled by a silly, monophonic melody, coming from a cellphone speaker situated just beside my head, overthrowing, sickening pain, accompanied by the same thought that I greet the morning world every single day. And no matter how much I'd wish for it to change, for the reason of it's appearance to perish, for a few years more, I'm going to have to put up with it.

Time for school.

With a pained groan, filled with displeasure and frustration, I sit up and give my sticky eyelids a strong rub. This is how it always is - I stand up, go to the bathroom downstairs, wash my face, take care not to fall asleep on the toilet, get changed, eat a makeshift breakfast and depart, usually in haste, for the bus stop, prepared to spend at least half an hour in a totally cramped bus that takes me to the place of daily torture every teenager has to endure.

School.

And while I stood in the cold, autumn air, shielded only by a thin sheet of glass from the freezing wind, I thought that nothing's going to be out of the ordinary. Well, to be honest, I've heard some rumors about an exchange student transferring to our class, but as long as it doesn't let us skip some tests because of the occasion - which it doesn't - I couldn't care less.
That's what I thought. Unfortunately, reality seemed to be keen on playing pranks on me this day. The bus didn't appear at the designated time, to mine - and not only mine - displeasure.

In the end, I ended up taking another line and making a run for the school, while the clocks around were mercilessly reminding me how late I was.
My school is located in quite a shady district, one of the oldest parts of the town where bums and homeless people are a normal sight on the street at any given time. A peculiar spot for 'the best educational facility in the city', I always thought. Well, maybe the appearances mislead and all the people inside the old, rundown building were in reality geniuses from poor families and whatnot, but as for me, I've always had one goal in my life - to slip through it like an amphibian slips through a thicket of seaweed, not entangling it's feet into any of the numerous stems that only wait to catch the poor thing and not allow it to resurface, thus denying it the life-giving oxygen. Yeah, that's just a complicated and somewhat silly metaphor for being a lazy bum who wants to stay as anonymous and generic as possible. I've never seen any point in trying to achieve fame, guess it's my way of thinking. I just want to live a quiet, peaceful life.
Too bad the harsh reality often questions my intentions in the most unpleasant ways.

I rush into the corridor, almost knocking over a few plants on my way, and notice - terrified - that the usually overpopulated corridors are already devoid of any life. That can mean only one thing - I'm late, and I'm late HARD. In other words, I'm fucked. Now, I could simply make a run for the classroom, but it's hot inside, and carrying my jacket around would be a pain, so I decide to make a dash for the lockers instead.

The soils of my boots make silly screeching noises on every swerve I take, but no more unpleasant surprises await me on the way to my destination. Well, at least that's what I thought before taking the last fateful turn.
"Kya?!"
Of course, if life went easy on me, it would be simply weird. That's why it decided to put an obstacle in my way, in form of a tall, brown-haired girl carrying a stack of books on her slim arms. Needless to say, like if I were in some cliche movie, I just had to bump - full speed - into her, making both of us fall onto the tiled floor. Another soft moan escapes her lips when her butt - undoubtedly providing a softer landing than mine - hits it's surface. Her impressive rack bounces once under a green sweater-like shirt in response to that sudden tremor. Well, if it weren't for the fact that one of the books just had to hit my calf with the force of a bull with ADHD.
"Aw, fiddlesticks!"
Out of reflex, I try to rub off the stinging pain with my hands, not realizing that in fact I'm just making it worse. In the meantime, the girl seems to regain her senses.
"Ah!" she gasps, quite cutely if I may say so "Sorry!"
"Forget it." I mutter and stand up, trying not to put too much weight on my poor, wounded leg "T'was my fault too."
Of course, it wasn't at all, but one needs to retain at least a hint of politeness when dealing with the people from his immediate surroundings. I need to maintain a steady reputation level, otherwise I might attract too much attention. And that'd be unwelcome.
"What should I do..." she surveys the mess with a troubled look on her face "Mr. Claymore is going to kill me..."
The PE teacher? What does he have to do with anything? Well, it's not my business, I need to get going. I really do, otherwise it could get ugly. Not that it isn't already. Man, today sucks, and I can already tell, it's not going to get any better.

[ ] Escape the scene, I've no time for such trifling matters.
[ ] Help her up, and then disappear.
[ ] Guess it's time to work on my karma a little. Offer to help her.

>> No. 66309
Not another retarded trolling story.
>> No. 66311
[X] Help her up, and then disappear.

I can see where this is going, and you know what? I'll give it a shot. Maybe this could work, or maybe it could be some kind of beautiful trainwreck, or maybe it could flop, but what the hell? I'll give it a shot.
>> No. 66313
[X] Guess it's time to work on my karma a little. Offer to help her.
Rushing when you're already late is for the birds. It's not like it'll make a difference how late you are.
>> No. 66316
[x] Guess it's time to work on my karma a little. Offer to help her.

Eh, lets try it out.
>> No. 66317
[x] Guess it's time to work on my karma a little. Offer to help her.

Fuck it, I want to see where this goes.
>> No. 66319
[x] Guess it's time to work on my karma a little. Offer to help her.

Is that you YAF?
>> No. 66320
>>66319
YAF ain't awake sweetie.
>> No. 66323
[x] Guess it's time to work on my karma a little. Offer to help her.
>> No. 66336
>>66320
Hello YAF
>> No. 66348
>>66320

Get to writing, would you kindly?
Also,

[x] Guess it's time to work on my karma a little. Offer to help her.
>> No. 66369
>>66336

Hey. How's life for ya?
>> No. 66381
>>66369
I miss you fagging up the board. Your attemps are only half hearted at the moment.
If it weren't for U. N. Owen's daily updates, it would look sad here.
>> No. 66382
>>66381

Eh, you're kinda right. I haven't even tried to troll you guys since I stopped writing.

In case you're wondering, yes, I DID write that block of text above, merely because this kind of idea (THP Academy - a light-hearted high school comedy with CYOA protagonists as NPCs) popped up in #MiG (or to be exact, popped up again). But I wasn't the one who posted it, and to be honest, I have no freaking idea who did. I just showed it to the guys in the channel, and... well, there it is, posted on /th/.
>> No. 66387
>>66382
Well, it's good enough to be posted here. And I do want to see the continuation of this.
>> No. 66390
>>66387

You're the one that ruined it by saying "OMG CROSSOVERS SO EPIC GUYS LOLOLO"
>> No. 66391
>>66390

Nice russian bump.

Also, breaking news: Vodka was the one who posted it, bother him about it. I've got some nice ideas, and I might end up helping him if he decides to continue this, but there's no way I will return to writing just like that.
>> No. 66393
I'd like to see a continuation of this as well. I like the concept quite a bit.
>> No. 66394
>>66390
Ehhhh~! I don't know at first! I don't even think it's really posted and running!

So... write it, will ya? I'm waiting for the next scene.
>> No. 66395
Positive response? Oh, maybe this shall be continued after all.
>> No. 66414
>>66395

Then get to work already, will ya?
>> No. 66421
I certainly didn't expect this.

=============================

There is a girl in front of me, and I'm the cause of her troubles. Sure, walking away might be the best option right now, but she saw my face. What if she decided to start something later when we met again? And well, she is quite attractive. Sighing I start picking up the books scattered across the floor.
"What are you- No, you don't have to!" Not paying attention to her weak protests I continue steadily, picking up a book after another. Why was she even carrying this much alone in the first place? "Really, I'm fine with my own, you should get to class!"
This is her reaction after getting help? Feeling annoyed I look at her still sitting on the floor, not doing a thing. "Look, I'm already late, and it was my fault you dropped these." I throw her a book, hoping for some kind of reaction. There's no way I'd do this alone. "It'll go faster like this, so start picking them."
"...Alright."
She doesn't give any further objections, and quietly picks up the books.

So. Somehow I ended up offering to carry books with her to teacher's office. Why? I have no idea, this will end up really troublesome if she gets friendly with me.
From corner of my eye I look at her carrying significantly smaller pile than books than me. There's no denying that she's cute, and I'm pretty sure I'd recognize somebody like her. So she can't be from my class. But I can't be sure, since I haven't exactly payed attention to other people from there.
I can't just ask her about that either, what if she thinks I'm interested in her? Or if she is from there and thinks I'm weird for not knowing her?
Logical course of action here is to just to start a conversation and wait for her to reveal it. "Hey."
"Hmm?" She turns her head and large lock of hair sticking out of her otherwise well-set hair swishes lightly as she does so.
That's looks... Weird, to say at least. "...Why are you even carrying these to Mr. Claymore all by yourself?"
"Oh, yesterday he asked me to get these for him before his first class."
"Just you? That seems weird, why?"
"Well, I happened to be around him at the time." She sighs, and looks down on the ground. "And he seems to like picking on me." Poor girl, the image I got about him from his classes wasn't exactly that of nicest guy, and he isn't a type you'd normally talk back on.
"Seems like all PE teachers here are like that." Yeah, the one whose classes I usually attend isn't much better. "But he teaches practically half of the school, so it makes no sense of him to direct it all on one student."
She's quiet for a while and then speaks. "Well, he's my homeroom teacher." Couldn't she have said that bit sooner? Well, at least now I know for sure. But...
Right, she's still in the same year as me.

"This is it." She stops in front of a door that I know, but am not too familiar with. "Thanks for the help, I can make it fine from now on."
"Wait." Even if this is troublesome, talking with her wasn't exactly unpleasant. And I know that Claymore can be pretty... No, really annoying. "Isn't he going to get mad for you being late?"
"Don't worry about that, I'm used to him." She smiles cheerfully, as if she didn't care at all about angry teacher she's going to meet. "And you already helped enough, I would've been really late if you didn't help me carry these." She raises the books bit.
[ ] Do as she says, get to class already.
[ ] Go inside, help her explain the situation.
[ ] True gentleman wouldn't let a girl suffer, I'll take those books to Mr. Claymore.
>> No. 66422
File 122600299343.jpg - (33.50KB , 268x607 , 1225287130386.jpg ) [iqdb]
66422
[X] Do as she says, get to class already.
>> No. 66423
[x] Do as she says, get to class already.

Doing anything more would just make us annoying.
>> No. 66425
[x] Do as she says, get to class already.

If we meet Adahn ten times, do we get to meet her evil twin sister, also named Adahn?
>> No. 66433
[X] Do as she says, get to class already.

Random encounter, go go go! I hope we meet up with Cu-chan some time soon.
>> No. 66443
[X] Do as she says, get to class already.

So, even the fanfics have fanfics of their own now?

This might be surprisingly goog.
>> No. 66468
>>66443
>good

Fucking sudden blindness, made me type a 'g' instead of a 'd'.
>> No. 66501
[X] Do as she says, get to class already.
Can't wait for FabuRoa. What will he teach? Economics? or just FABULOUS class?
>> No. 66506
>>66501

He'll teach Art, and possibly sponsor the Philosophy club.
>> No. 66628
>THP Academy - a light-hearted high school comedy with CYOA protagonists as NPCs

So how does a possessing spirit factor into this?
>> No. 66629
>>66628

Maybe he's a bad rumor.

Or maybe the protagonist will shit bricks if he stares too hard at the mirror in the men's restroom.
>> No. 66632
>>66628

Same way a soulless spirit does.

I'm calling it for Hakunonymous and Kenshiro being two random grave stones that either inexplicably show up at desks in every class, or get hauled about by Yuyuko.
>> No. 66633
>>66629

Oh, and Hakunon is going to be the star of a drama show that appears every time someone flips on a TV.
>> No. 66662
>>66632

I'm now imagining Yuyuko, Kenshiro and Hakunon as a small gang of delinquents.

Or 'Kenshiro' could teach Drama. Teach others how to 'become' others.
>> No. 66679
>>66662

Sorry, no touhoes in this story.
>> No. 66685
>>66679

It's shit, right?
>> No. 66698
>>66685
Yes, now sing that damn school anthem.
>> No. 66753
>>66698
no. now write.
>> No. 66779
>>66632

That would be incredibly hilarious, and I support this. Even if they are two of my favorite protagonists.
>>66662

That wqorks fine too, if there IS a Yuyuko. Kinda makes me think of RAN. Oh yeah, what about Nameless Fairy? I think she would fill this role perfectly.
>> No. 66913
"Alright then." I hand her the books, which she takes on top of the ones she already has. When she's this close to the destination it shouldn't be a problem anymore, and it seems she's familiar with Mr. Claymore.
"Thank you." She gives me a honest smile, and reaches for the door handle, looking over her shoulder. "You really helped me just now."
"Think nothing of it." That'd be the best for me, but I doubt that'll be the case. People can be complicated, and girls even more so.
Not thinking about it anymore, I turn and start walking towards my classroom. Behind me there is the sound of door opening...

And closing.

Without any books to carry with me, I reach my class fairly quickly. It's perfectly normal except for one thing. Just left from the door, there stands an anxious looking girl, fidgeting with the hem of her skirt. Now, I'm sure I haven't seen her before. There's just something strange about her.
Not going in yet, I inspect her bit more. She has round face with slightly pink cheeks and green eyes directed to the ground. Her brown hair is being kept back by a blue hairband. She's wearing the school's standard uniform, which is strange because hardly anybody actually bothers with it. And she is holding onto a little bag with her hand. Looks like she still hasn't noticed me. "... Why are you just standing there?"
"Ah!" Suddenly she looks up from the ground to me, and immediately turns her head to side. "Uhm, well, you see..."
"Well, it's not like it actually matters." I have a hunch about it, asking any more wouldn't matter as I'll find out soon enough. "Later."
With a wave of my hand I push the door open.

Walking inside the classroom, I give my normal greeting. "Sorry, I'm-"
"Late again, just as usual..." Teacher cuts in, and finishes my sentence for me. He's right, me actually being on time for homeroom is a rarity kept for days when I'm especially told to come in on time. "Just take your seat."
I've reached more or less an agreement with our home-room teacher. He's a nice guy who lets me do as I wish as long as I don't cause any trouble, which is practically never. Ph, and I also have to keep at least average grades, and that's easy enough for me. "Yeah, sorry Mr. Belmont." I give a half-hearted reply and walk towards my place. Sitting down, I look at him because... There really isn't much else to do right now.
Out of all teachers here, he's one of the few that actually acts like one, dressing in a proper suit. Most of the others are, well... They could use some help with their style.
"Hey." I turn to look at my side, and see the usual nuisance leaning towards my table. "What was it today?"
"Just the usual." Sighing I look away feeling annoyed. "Woke up too late, missed the bus... The day started wonderfully."
"Oh, come on. I saw you running through school-gate. Even you can't take that long to climb up the stairs." Not letting it go, he continues pestering me. Damn, I knew that helping that girl was bad idea. "Tell me the real reason."
"Why do you care anyway?" Hmm, the sky looks so blue now, entirely contrasting my attitude. "When did you turn into some kind of detective anyway?"
"Oh, it's just that I saw a girl run in just after you. Could it be that you finally found somebody to love~?" God, just something like that and he's already thinking I'm involved in something?
Turning I press my knuckles on his forehead. "You don't even believe that yourself."
"Heh, I guess that true." He just grins in response to my action, pushing my hand away. "It's not like anybody would actually fall for you."
"Heh, I guess that's true." Somehow we ended up getting familiar with each other, despite having nearly nothing in common. I mean, he's got the looks and I know that few of girls from school are practically crazy for him, yet he doesn't have a regular girlfriend. Actually, it doesn't seem like he's in relationship at all.

"Alright class, that's it for regular announcements. Now for the big reveal." I turn to look at teacher, who has set his regular papers down. Truly, this would be the time that homeroom normally ended at, but it seems that my premonition was correct. "I know there's been rumors about a transfer student, and it's true. Today, a new student enters our class." He turns to look at the door, and speaks in slightly louder voice. "You can come in now."
The door opens and just as I expected, the girl I saw waiting outside earlier walks in. She takes shorts steps, and stops in front of the class next to Mr. Belmont, her eyes directed to the ground.
"Why don't you introduce yourself?" As usual, he acts proper and urges the new girl to speak.
"U-uhm..." She forces herself to look up, and then speaks loudly. "My name is Aoi Watarase! My hobbies are drawing and reading comics. I like cats, especially white ones! My parents transferred to this city because of work, and I'm unfamiliar with the surroundings, so..." Eventually her voice fades out, and she looks back to the ground.
"Yes, that was good. You can take the seat at ..." He eyes the classroom, and finally sets his eyes on somewhere around me. "There, there's a free one back there." Wait, behind me?
"Thank you- oh." Noticing me, her eyes widen for a bit.
"Is something wrong?"
Shaking her head she looks at Mr. Belmont. "...No, not at all." She then walks to her seat, and sits down, right behind me.
"Well then. Now that's over with, here are the announcements that concern all of you." He still goes on? This has to be the longest homeroom to date.

And that girl is sitting behind me.

[ ] Talk with her, there's not much else to do right now.
[ ] There was already that incident earlier, I don't want to complicate my life any more.
>> No. 66914
[ ] Talk with her, there's not much else to do right now.

DO want trap action
>> No. 66915
[x] There was already that incident earlier, I don't want to complicate my life any more.

itsatrap.jpg
>> No. 66917
[X] Talk with her, there's not much else to do right now.

itsatrap.jpg
>> No. 66922
[x] Talk with her, there's not much else to do right now.

Aoi~
>> No. 66925
[X] Talk with her, there's not much else to do right now.
>> No. 66942
[X] Talk with her, there's not much else to do right now.

Aoi transferred because Ninny refuse to update.
>> No. 66944
[X] Talk with her, there's not much else to do right now.

MOAR!
>> No. 66960
[X] Sleep. Just sleep. Passing time until the next class.

ZZZzzz...
>> No. 66987
[X] Talk with her, there's not much else to do right now.

If everything goes as I planned, we're in for a cuh-rayzee party.
>> No. 66993
While Mr. Belmont rummages through the papers on his desk, undoubtedly to find the list of 'important' announcements he apparently wanted to make - which only proves his carelessness - I look through the rest of the class. Suprisingly, everybody looks equally bored, unanimously staring at the airhead teacher with the same, indiffirent expressions. Strange. One would expect that something as groundbreaking as an arrival of a transfer student would at least cause an uproar of sorts, but lo and behold, people here are either blind and deaf or complete assholes. For the sake of my ego, I assume the latter possibility. Not that I have the right to judge them, not even knowing their names, but... Hell, I don't care.
But I have to admit, it's kind of intriguing even for someone as ignorant as me. There's something weird about that girl's aura, something... I can't quite put my finger on, but it keeps bugging me nonetheless.
"Ah yes, here it is. First off..."
Finally, eh? Well, those so called announcements are of no interest to me, and they seem to occupy his attention... Looks like it's safe to try and take a closer look at the girl now. Perhaps exchange a few words too.
Carefully, without any hasty movements, taking care not to make any noise, I turn around to face her.
Her mouth opens slightly when I make a brief eye contact, just to catch her attention, and then proceed to examine her features. I've already pointed it out before, but she really is cute. It's a different kind of charm than the book girl had, but oh well. The world would be boring if there were no variety. While I admit that the lack of convexities on her chest is rather disappointing, she makes it up with the facial features. A rather childish charm, that would appeal more to paternal instincts than to one's manhood, but hell, it works. The uniform suits her underdeveloped body quite well too.
"Um... Can I help you?"
Oh, right. I was so absorbed in... examining her features, I forgot that this thing before me is actually a live girl. Silly me.
"Not really."
"Oh..."
She sounds almost disappointed. Or perhaps it is out of politeness that she's showed such an... unfitting reaction. A note to self: she's not the type to endure much abuse or harsh words. Try not to get involved, otherwise there might be some unwanted responsibilities, only waiting to fall onto your shoulders. And if I'm to avoid her...
"Where do you live?"
"Me?" she gives me a suprised look, as if I were asking for a square root of nine thousand thirty six fifths. "I'm... I'm staying in a relative's house... N-near the theater?" Damn. That's dangerously close to my place. Unless she has someone to drive her to-and-fro, we might end up using the same bus line... Come to think of it, we might have already had, this morning. No, wait, I had to take another... Crap, I'm gonna have to be cautious on my way home today. "Um, is there something wrong?"
"No, don't mind me." I quickly reply "Say, you said you like cats?"
She nods.
"Yes."
"Why?"
"Eh?"
I'm asking a simple question here, what's there to be so suprised about?
"Why do you like cats?"
"Eh?" she cocks her head to the side a bit "I think... because they're cute?"
"I see." Indeed, she's that kind of a person... "Well, do you know why I like cats?"
"No?"
"Because they're independent." I state as-a-matter-of-factly "They can handle themselves on their own and don't need any help. And if you try to get involved with them, they'll be like 'cross my path and I'll claw your face off'. I like cats because they're badass motherfuckers."
"O-oh..."
"It's good to see that we have something in common."

With that, I deliberately end the dialogue by turning back towards Mr. Belmont, who's still busy with rambling on about some kind of school-related nonsense. Good for me. If he witness my little... talk with the newcomer girl, he might've gotten some weird ideas. Good for me, bad for him. Why is he always so keen on making fun of me anyway? I sigh and support my chin on one hand in a bored manner. This really is one long-ass homeroom.
"Yo."
The person suddenly interrupting the contemplation of my life's disadvantages is none other than the only decent guy in this class that I have the pleasure - or not - to know personally. A strand of his blonde hair waggles up and down as he gives me a smiling nod. David Lee Roth - I have no idea what his parents own instead of brains, but the guy himself is alright, so I didn't try to investigate into this matter. If there's anyone I could call a buddy, it'd be him. We sometimes hang out together, and while you couldn't really call us 'friends', the amount of time we spend together is enough for us to be called something more than just 'classmates'. No matter how gay that may sound.
"Mornin'" I give him a lazy reply.
"Harsh as always, huh?" he remarks almost mockingly "You don't go easy on anyone, do you."
"Why would I?"
"Oh, don't mind me, I'm just teasing you." he waves his hand at my face "By the way, what's the next class?"
What's the next...? Hm, come to think of it...

[ ] English
[ ] PE
[ ] I don't remember.
>> No. 66994
[x] PE

Just in time to see Cu Chulainn and Gilgamesh beating the crap out of each other.
>> No. 66995
[X] English

PE? Not yet. It's not the time yet.
>> No. 66996
[ ] PE
>> No. 66997
>>66994
>Gilgamesh

We have a Gilgamesh? Where?

...Oh! Remembered, that one story on /others/ that has been abandoned! I don't know...will ALL characters be on this CYOA or only from the most popular/active ones?
>> No. 67000
I hope we see Nemo in the courtyard tending to the flowers.
>> No. 67001
>>67000

GIANT SPOILER: there's an abandoned flower shop near the school.
>> No. 67003
File 122618485471.jpg - (49.02KB , 640x640 , 1187560522689.jpg ) [iqdb]
67003
>>67001
>> No. 67004
>>67001

;_;
>> No. 67008
[x] English

I half expect U.N. Owen's guy to be the teacher here.
>> No. 67009
>There's something weird about that girl's aura, something... I can't quite put my finger on, but it keeps bugging me nonetheless.

We call that 'penis'. And the way this anon behaves, it would be awesome if he ended up together with Aoi or Ebolanon. And what are we going to call him? Anonanon? Crossanon?

[X] PE

Do want Aoi on a gym uniform~
>> No. 67010
>>67009
>Ebolanon

Hmm~ hmm~ I don't know~ I don't know~

Also, about the name, we call this story 'faggotry' on IRC. So you can call him 'Faggot'.
>> No. 67011
[X] PE
>> No. 67012
[x] PE
>> No. 67013
>>66993
[X] English
>> No. 67014
[X] PE
>> No. 67037
File 122619590281.jpg - (32.68KB , 290x507 , 1225287232849.jpg ) [iqdb]
67037
[X] PE

Come to think of it... It's Monday, so the next hour should be... Physical Education. Man, I didn't give it much thought in the morning, being in hurry and all, but now that I think about it, I feel even worse. Like if being late wasn't enough to piss me off, I'm gonna have to endure a whole hour of impossible excersises under the watchful eye of an insane PE teacher. Seriously, I don't know why exactly did they hire someone like that, I'd rather have PE with Mr. Claymore, but apparently he didn't want to teach our class. For whatever reason.
"It's PE."
"PE, right?" he sounds like if he knew it from the very beggining "Got your uniform?"
"Mhm." I can't be bothered with coming up with a fully fledged answer. The prospect alone is making me feel tired, let alone the fact that there are still at least six hours of classes after that. "You?"
"Yeah. So we're in it again, huh?"
"Huh."
Both of us fall silent, me because I have nothing else to say, him probably because he's contemplating the horror that's to come with the arrival of the next period. PE is such a pain in the ass. The only good thing about it is girls in PE uniforms, but even that pleasure is often taken away from us as we try to keep up with the insane pace of Mr. Nanaya. It's just that trying to steal a sight of a naked belly here and there during a murderous marathon around the school while lifting weights and kicking a ball in front of you would be... almost suicidal. And to think that this kind of torture is less than half an hour away... One can't help but think about commiting a suicide.
But David, as always, looks almost pumped up. Sometimes that cheerful attitude of his gets on my nerves, but miraclously, I manage to cope with it most of the time. We're buddies, aren't we? I shouldn't beat him up just because he pisses me off, right? Well, we DID have a fight before, but... Yeah, most of the time we get along rather well.

Altough listening to Belmont's rambling only fueled my exertion, in the end it turned out to be a nice method of killing time until the next period, which came faster than I had expected it to - perhaps due to me being rather late. I probably missed at least 20 minutes of the homeroom... Well, but nothing of value was lost. Until someone considers the gibberish he was trying to feed us valuable. I most certainly don't.
And neither do the people from my class, it seems, as they simultanously all stand up and begin to retreat into the corridor while the poor Belmont's still trying to talk. I pay no heed to his words and instead direct my steps to where my classmates are headed.
The newcomer girl follows silently behind.

"I am the teacher that set up this gym. Welcome to my beautiful training chamber."
Of course, as always, Mr. Nanaya greets us with his retarded trademark line while strolling back and forth in front of us in a leisure manner. He's always been like that - full of energy. Too full, if you ask me. Besides, no matter how you look at him, he doesn't look like a teacher at all. His usual getup consists of some modified version of our school's uniform, only dark blue instead of black, which makes him appear even younger, despite already looking no more than 20 years old. While I've heard many rumours about this guy's excesses, just like getting into a fight with Mr. Claymore or that one famous brawl in the nearby pub, I can't help but find them rather unbelievable. Sure, he can run for a whole hour without breaking a sweat, but god damn me if he looks any more fit than your usual John. Which is weird, no matter how you look at it, unless he's an andriod. That would make sense and don't make any at the same time.
"Well I see that we've almost got a full set today!" even his voice has that hyperactive feeling to it "Let's do the formalities and then you'll go get changed!" Oh, and another thing. He hates doing anything related to paperwork. He doesn't even check attendance properly. "Anyone missing? Besides you, Shirou. I've warmed my weakling bench just for you, appreciate it!" the ginger-haired guy gives the insane teacher a troubled smile "Anyone else? I don't see Fukuzai."
"Um..." someone from behind raises her voice "She's in the infirmary... Taking care of that sickly girl from 2A..."
"WEAK!" Mr. Nanaya bursts out "What's up with that? Is she trying to insult me? I'm gonna have her ass at the end of the semester!" I wish I sensed sarcasm in his voice, but unfortunately, I didn't "Anyone else?"

[ ] "Actually, I'm feeling rather poor... Can I go to the infirmary?"
[ ] "I forgot my uniform... I'll just join Shirou. Is that okay?"
[ ] Stay silent.
>> No. 67038
{X} "Actually, I'm feeling rather poor... Can I go to the infirmary?"
>> No. 67039
[x] "Actually, I'm feeling rather poor... Can I go to the infirmary?"

Fuck yeah walking in on Ebolanon and Fuku making out.
>> No. 67040
File 122619698668.jpg - (89.82KB , 800x600 , shikivsshirou.jpg ) [iqdb]
67040
[x] "I forgot my uniform... I'll just join Shirou. Is that okay?"

Let's talk him into starting a power level shitstorm.
>> No. 67041
Ebolanon or naked Aoi?

...

[x] "Actually, I'm feeling rather poor... Can I go to the infirmary?"

I'd rather have our revelation to Aoi's being a boy later on.
>> No. 67043
>"I forgot my uniform... I'll just join Shirou. Is that okay?"
Weakling option. You don't want to be a weakling, do you?

[X] "Actually, I'm feeling rather poor... Can I go to the infirmary?"
This is perfectly fine.
>> No. 67044
[ ] Stay silent.

Let's show how manly Faggot can be. Aoi will be impressed.

Aoi~
>> No. 67046
[x] "「███████████████--!!!」"
>> No. 67048
So no one knows Fuku, eh?

[X] "Actually, I'm feeling rather poor... Can I go to the infirmary?"
>> No. 67049
[X] Stay silent.

I love me some Aoi.

But skittish moe is also adorable, so that's fine too~.
>> No. 67051
>>67048

We know who she is. She just fails to an extreme when Aoi and Ebolanon are her competition.
>> No. 67052
>>67051

No, no, I meant in a way that you wouldn't want to disturb her private time with Ebolanon if you knew her and her... habits.
>> No. 67053
[x] "Actually, I'm feeling rather poor... Can I go to the infirmary?"
>> No. 67055
>>67052

Isn't she supposed to be a shotacon, not lesbian?
>> No. 67056
[X] Smirk.
Adding the tension gauge!
>> No. 67057
>>67055

Blood/saliva consumption.
>> No. 67059
[X] "Actually, I'm feeling rather poor... Can I go to the infirmary?"
>> No. 67061
File 12262010711.jpg - (34.83KB , 461x414 , 1225287786759.jpg ) [iqdb]
67061
[X] "Actually, I'm feeling rather poor... Can I go to the infirmary?"

As much as I'd hate to piss off the damn teacher, this presents a nice opportunity for me to avoid the doubtable pleasure of having to do murderous excercises all hour long. It's risky, okay, and I'm gonna leave David on his own, but I really don't feel like doing all that shit today. I'm tired and angry, and that's enough of a reason to skip such a useless class as PE. It's not like it's gonna mess up my grades anyway.
"Actually," I raise my hand just in case he doesn't notice my voice "I'm feeling rather poor. Can I go to the infirmary?"
If a stare could kill, I'd be lying on the floor in seventeen pieces by now. As if he was channeling all the hatred a single person can generate, I suddenly feel much smaller under that hostile gaze of his. But I have one advantage - I saw it coming. And even though my instincts tell me to run away and cower in fear, I manage to stay firm like a statue and answer his mute attack with a completely neutral face.
The silent battle of looks rages on for a few seconds before he squints one eye and speaks up.
"Whatever you say, weakling." his words are like daggers hurled straight at my weakest point "Do as you please."
Not wasting a single second I grab my backpack from the floor and swing round to the door. Though I caught a glimpse of David giving me a disappointed face, there's no time to lose on triffling apologies. He'll manage. We men hafta stick together, but when a neccessity arises, we also gotta be able to manage on our own. And such a time has arrived for my only 'buddy'. Good for me, bad for him.


Fortunately I met no damsels in distress on my way to the infirmary, nor did I run into more weird transfer students. Neither into any teachers. Another streak of luck on this unfortunate day. Perhaps it's the karma. Or I'm just looking too deep into nothing. Anyways, while I did feel tempted to skip the bothersome trip and just chill somewhere else, I guessed that the bastard might try to confirm that I've been to the infirmary after PE ends. In that case, I'd better at least ask the nurse to tell him that I indeed have, she's a nice woman, she should understand. Not that I know her well, but... From the few times I've visited her, she gave a really good impression.
And here I am, in front of the door to her office, suddenly frozen in place. Why? Oh, because...
"So have you found a place yet?"
"... no."
From inside the room a pair of voices, apparently having a conversation reaches my ears. One of them I recognize, it has to be that absent girl from my class, but the other one...
"You can't be living like that forever."
"... maybe."
"Come on, if you want, you can crash at my place."
"... I don't know."
Well, screw that. I've no time for waiting outside till they finish talking and I don't really care if I interrupt either. I give the door an abrupt knock and then quickly open it and step inside.

The first thing that meets my eyes are two female faces looking at me, one in a rather suprised manner, the other one... Well, it's not a friendly expression, to say the least. This girl, if she actually attended PE classes, she could probably face Mr. Nanaya on an equal level. Ugh, so hostile. But I'm not a person to be agitated by that kind of treatment. Instead, I look around and notice - not without suprise - that the nurse that usually resides here is not present.
"Where's the nurse?"
"She's not here." the response comes from the girl laying on the bed. Well, no shit. "She... I think she went to grab something to eat..."
So that's it. Eh, looks like I'm gonna have to wait for her to return then. What a bother.
The other girl, the one from my class, stands up.
"... excuse me."
Then she heads for the door.
"Wait!" only to be stopped by the girl on the bed. "You don't have to go!"
"... there's another person." she gives me a cold stare "... so."
"No, no, no, I'm sure he won't mind if you stay! Right?"
Oh, not that. Not the puppy eyes treatment. Come on, girl, I'm immune to that! And your unnaturally pale face doesn't make it any better. Damn, no wonder she's here. She really does look like a corpse. I've heard rumours about a 'sickly girl from 2A', but this is beyond my expectations. What was her name again...?

[ ] "Let her go if she wants to."
[ ] "Sure. I don't mind."
>> No. 67064
[ ] "Let her go if she wants to."
>> No. 67070
[x] "Sure. I don't mind."
>> No. 67072
[x] "Sure. I don't mind."
>> No. 67088
[x] "Sure. I don't mind."
>> No. 67089
[x] "Sure. I don't mind."
>> No. 67098
Apparently Fuku is living in a cardboard box and Ebolanon does not approve.

[x] "Sure. I don't mind."
>> No. 67115
>>67098
or the other way around.
[x] "Sure. I don't mind."
>> No. 67121
[x] "Sure. I don't mind.
>> No. 67127
[x] "Sure. I don't mind."
>> No. 67134
>>67057

Ah, yeah, forgot that. Hey, does that mean Fuku and Ebolanon are a couple?

[X] "Let her go if she wants to."

Let's ruin their relationship.
>> No. 67139
>>67127
>>67121
>>67115
>>67098
>>67089
>>67088
>>67072
>>67070

... not as planned.
>> No. 67140
[x] "Sure. I don't mind."
>> No. 67157
>>67098
Now I'm thinking of them as Sacchin and Sion.
>> No. 67165
[x] "Sure. I don't mind."
>> No. 67246
updates?
>> No. 67318
...Her name doesn't matter. If she wants that other one to stay, what's it to me?
"Sure. I don't mind."
The face of the sickly girl turns into smile, and she looks back to my classmate. "See, he's fine with it!"
I get one last suspicious glance from dark haired... Well, I wouldn't go as far as calling her beauty, but she's a lady nevertheless. Right, she gives me a suspicious glance and sighs. "If you say so..."
"Really, I don't mind. I'll just wait for the nurse to show up." Saying this I lie down on the bed. Maybe I can listen to them talk some more?
"...Prepare to be bored. I'm just keeping an eye on her now." She pulls herself a chair, and sits down next to other girl.
Seems that I killed their conversation upon my entrance, too bad.

She was right. There really isn't much to do at the infirmary, and I can't even fall asleep with two girls around me. So I spend my time constructively and look through the window at the empty schoolyard.
All the students are, or at least should be at the class right now. Even though this school is close to worthless, most of the students go to classes rather diligently. This leaves the courtyard rather empty, save for one scruffy-looking person kneeling next to patch of flowers. Despite me keeping an eye on him for a good while, he doesn't do anything interesting.
At all.
"The hell's up with that guy...?" Not fully aware of myself, I speak my mind.
"What, who?" The dark haired girl from my class quickly looks out of the window, interested in my remark. "Oh, you mean the grounds-keeper. He's pretty weird."
Finally, something. So there should be at least something I can talk about with her. So, what are the rumors about him...?
With a small nod I acknowledge her, and continue. "Yeah, talking to flowers? I don't get him at all."
"Yeah..."
Silence again. Normally I'd appreciate it, but now it feels heavy. Even listening to those two is better than this.
Desperately I try to start some kind of conversation with her. "What's his name anyway?"
"...Dunno..."
I sigh, and run my gaze around rest of the schoolyard. Two students walk out of the building, and go behind a magazine at the backyard. Guess they got out of the class early.
There really isn't much going on. Maybe sleeping would've really been the best option at this point.

"Uh, I think he's named... Nemo?"
Both of us turn to look at the girl on the bed who suddenly spoke, now looking out of window herself too. Pressured by your looks, she continues reluctantly. "I... Don't know if that's his first or surname, but that's what he told me."
"When..." The dark haired girl speaks quietly, taking way too much care into not startling the other. "When did you talk with him?"
"It wasn't anything weird, " Then she sits straight and pouts. "And talking to flowers isn't weird, it helps them grow!"
Dear god, another weirdo. It seems this school really got it's fair share of them.

Bell rings, marking the start of the period.
"...Guess that's it." With a tired sigh the girl from my class stands straight, and heads for the door. "I have to get to class now."
"Eh, but..." Girl sitting on the bed tenses and almost gets up too. "Can't you be here for longer?"
Shaking her head she pushes the door open. "I've already skipped first two classes... And I don't want to miss physics."
"B-but what if it gets w-worse?!" Damn. If I didn't know any better I'd think she was about to cry.
"...You'll be fine." And with that, she closes the door behind her.
Huh. Now I'm left sitting alone in the infirmary with a girl, and nurse is nowhere to be seen.
[ ] Better get to class early, I don't want to be late.
[ ] Wait here for the lunch hour to start, I can skip something like physics.
[ ] Those two still haven't come inside. What are they doing?
>> No. 67319
[ ] Wait here for the lunch hour to start, I can skip something like physics.
>> No. 67323
[X] Wait here for the lunch hour to start, I can skip something like physics.

S-s-skittish m-m-moe.
>> No. 67325
[ODIN] Better get to class early, I don't want to be late.

Don't let down Bill Nye, Anonymous.
>> No. 67326
{X} Wait here for the lunch hour to start, I can skip something like physics.
>> No. 67328
[ ] Better get to class early, I don't want to be late.

Back to Aoi.
>> No. 67330
[x] Those two still haven't come inside. What are they doing?

Maybe we can bum a cigarette off of them before we go to class.
>> No. 67331
>>67325

OH SHI-
[ ] Better get to class early, I don't want to be late.
>> No. 67333
[x] Better get to class early, I don't want to be late.
>> No. 67334
File 12264309711.jpg - (74.76KB , 430x519 , Plaguedoctor.jpg ) [iqdb]
67334
[x] Better get to class early, I don't want to be late.

Hopefully we won't run into the nurse on the way there. The nurse's office is barren for a reason. That bitch is scary.
>> No. 67335
[ ] Better get to class early, I don't want to be late.
>> No. 67339
Y'all niggas posting in a troll thread.
>> No. 67347
[x] Better get to class early, I don't want to be late.
How deliciously mean.
>> No. 67349
[x] Those two still haven't come inside. What are they doing?
>> No. 67351
[x] Better get to class early, I don\'t want to be late.

Need to meet moar charas.
>> No. 67352
>>67339
That's just, like, your opinions, man.
>> No. 67355
>>67334
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I miss that story.
>> No. 67359
[x] Better get to class early, I don\'t want to be late.
>> No. 67955
Ok, I'm not used to go around asking for updates, I usually just wait for the writefag to do it, but for the love of god, if you don't update this Vodka and YAF, I swear I'm gonna hunt the both of you down and rape you the same way lolis are raped.
>> No. 67959
File 122694249850.png - (649.94KB , 1000x706 , fd155281c69a5958dd5b4046e7a525b0.png ) [iqdb]
67959
>>67955

Sorry. Vodka is busy with other things, SHaG being among them as well, and I'm suffering from a severe lack of motivation.
Sit tight, and keep your buttocks clenched. We're going to resume this project. Some day.

my waifu on the right
>> No. 67966
>>67959

FFFFF

Guess I will have to wait then. But don't take too long, ok?
>> No. 68000
>>67959
Get back to work Nigger.
>> No. 68002
>>68000
>Get back to work Nigger.

What an appropriate 68000 GET.
>> No. 68021
File 122695505791.jpg - (61.77KB , 550x339 , 1221739578759.jpg ) [iqdb]
68021
>>68000
>68000
>> No. 68119
>>67959

Waiting with bated breath.

Also, you, Sir, have good taste in waifus. Weren't you going to write something about why Reimu is the capricious miko she is way back when? 'Twould have been a nice read.
>> No. 68123
File 122697465591.jpg - (42.35KB , 640x448 , 1226357512815.jpg ) [iqdb]
68123
Jesus, YAF is becoming popular and loved here. I never thought this was ever possible.
>> No. 68127
File 122697519972.jpg - (115.08KB , 640x480 , YAF.jpg ) [iqdb]
68127
>>68123

I liked his writing and ignored his faggotry, so I never really had any animosity towards him.

It is still weird, though. I vaguely remember it being like this around the first run-through of TS before he started to mess around.
>> No. 68128
>>68123

Stop talking to yourself, YAF.
>> No. 70898
And then there were updates.

===========================

[X] Better get to class early, I don't want to be late.

Alright then, although I can't help but feel a bit sorry for the girl, truth be told, it's none of my business. Plus it's like Fukuzai said - having skipped a class, I better make sure not to skip another one. Of course, her bag is much worse than mine, but my point still stands. And this girl, well, she'll have to manage on her own.
Ignoring my paternal instincts, that sound like if a thousand mouths cried out in pain, I sluggishly stand up, trying not to meet those puppy eyes of the bed-ridden girl.
"Well then," I speak up, stretching my back "I think I should be going as well."
"E-eh?" she stutters, as expected "You too?"
"Yep. Sorry."
Why am I apologizing?
"N-no, it's okay... I'll just lay here... All alone..."
"See ya."
Not waiting any further, I quickly escape the room.

The corridors are empty, which can mean one of the two things - either the class has already started, or I'm a bit too early. Given my rotten luck, the former one sounds more plausible. And thus I speed up my pace, knowing that if I'm late, Mr Nye is going to launch me into the stratosphere on a home-made rocket. As much as I'd like to become the first living artificial satellite of earth, the idea of dying at such a young age isn't particularly tempting.
Reaching my classroom, I swing the doors open, ready to dodge whatever may come at me, be it missiles or bunsen's burners.
"SORRY FOR BEING LATE!"
My mouth screams out at the teacher, while my body tenses all over, ready for the incoming hail of projectiles.
But nothing like that happens.
"There you go, a living example of fluctuations in time-space continuum!" Nye fixes his glasses while saying that "Have you, by chance, encountered a time-hole on the way here, hm?"
"Nope."
I don't even want to force myself to come up with a decent excuse, instead, I seat my resignated ass on my seat and slump down.
"Humans are said to be able to perform miracles, that is, if they find enough courage and determination to set proper events in action, thus invoking proper reactions." I can't believe it, he's still going on about me being late? Cut me some slack, damn it! "Newton discovered that dependence long ago, but it is up to us to discover it's full potential... And possibilities it may give us in the future."
"You know," I raise my head a bit and face the retarded teacher "If I had my goddamn choice, I'd just be a pitcher in the Rye and all."
“The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it.” he answers with a smile "Rye's team was disbanded last year."
"... whatever."
I throw a half-assed response, and slump back down onto the desk.


...


Time flies by almost unnoticed, and before I know, the bell rings, marking the beginning of a break. A lunch break at that.
"That's all, for now."
It seems that even Mr Nye doesn't want to prolong the class, and well, everyone else appears to agree as they hastily gather their stuff and storm out, into the corridor. Ah yes, I better hurry up as well, lest the line in the cafeteria is going to be too long to endure standing in it.
"Hey, Dave--"
I try to call my friend's name, but looking at his seat, he's already gone. What a bother.

...

And after an idle eternity and paying way too much for a simple, low-quality lunch, I am finally free. Free to look around the crowded cafeteria, trying to find a free spot among the sea of people.
The noise is annoying. They say that when one eats, he should keep quiet, but it would seem that none of the students of my school knows that rule. I don't blame them, really. It's also a saying that the young must have their share of crazy life as well. And most of all - what can I really do to change the situation?
So, the only logical thing to do would be to cease those irrelevant thoughts and just look for a seat where I can eat my overpriced lunch in relative peace.
There, no. There, no. There, no way I'm sitting beside those people. There? Nope, no free seat. There? Oh, wait...
In the sea of people, I notice a blonde mop waving around as it's owner waves at me. That sly bastard, when did he get here?
But as I start walking towards, in the corner of my eye, I notice something else.

A lone girl sitting at a table on the edge of the hall. I.. recognize her. It's the same girl that I asked about cats earlier today. The one that transferred to our class. What was her name again? Ao... Aoi?
Something bumps into my shoulder, but when I look at the invader of my personal space, intending to throw a juicy insult, all I see is a slowly receding storm of black hair. Fukuzai? Where is she going, outside?

[ ] Follow Fukuzai.
[ ] Sit with David.
[ ] Sit with Aoi.
[ ] Gesture at David to come and sit with Aoi.
[ ] Just find my own table, goddamn.
>> No. 70900
[x] Follow Fukuzai.

Go for the living dead. It will be great fun when she eats us up alive.
>> No. 70901
[ ] Sit with Aoi.

This is the only path. Please.
>> No. 70903
{X} Gesture at David to come and sit with Aoi.
>> No. 70906
[ ] Sit with Aoi.

Since we're not going to have any Aoi action in AoD, we might try to get some here.
>> No. 70908
Hmm, don't know what would be better, Aoi, Aoi with David, Fuku or loneliness.

[X] Sit with Aoi

Ah, well, it's in cases like this that you should think with your dick.
>> No. 70909
[x] Sit with Aoi.

Oh my little creation, what do they intend to do to you?

As if I didn't already know.
>> No. 70916
>>70906
>>Since we're not going to have any Aoi action in AoD

Must beg to differ.
>> No. 70923
[ ] Sit with Aoi.
>> No. 70926
>>70916

>>/border/13202
>Oh just fuck off already. I'm sick of your excuses, just give your notes to HY so we can get a reliable writefag to do AoD.

Hmm...


Btw, can you delete the BC/BCR thread so Nine can't use his current excuse anymore?
>> No. 70928
[x] Just find my own table, goddamn.

Praying this is the option that gets somebody new to show up.
>> No. 70972
[X] Sit with Aoi.

Out of two evils, I'd rather choose the lesser one. Following that black-haired bitch would be pointless anyway. Come to think of it, I've never once seen her eating with someone else. Not that she pops up at school frequently, but that's a different thing. And probably none of my business. It's not right to poke your nose into other people's lives unless you expect them to respond in kind, which I'd rather them not. My life is mine, and I wouldn't like anyone, for example, stalking me or researching my background. Not that it'd bring out any dirty facts about myself to daylight, but still, the displeasure stays.
The best would be to ignore her, and so I do.
Instead, deliberately ignoring my friend's call, I direct my steps towards the place I'd never suspect myself of going to. Am I really going to do this?
Well, the atmosphere she gives off, sitting all alone like that... It kind of makes me wanna... I don't know, comfort her, perhaps. And Dave? He'll have to manage without me today. It's not like we had anything important to discuss today.
"Yo." I try to catch her attention with a half-assed greeting "This seat free?"
Her face expresses surprisal alone when she looks up from above her tray. No wonder. It's pretty much her first day here, right? It's natural she would be surprised about someone wanting to sit with her. Well, that is, if she wasn't so hellishly cute. I can already tell, there's going to be a war over her one day. Good thing I won't be swayed by such things. Never were, never will.
Swallowing whatever was in her mouth, she mutters a silent:
"Y-yes."
Which I take as a cue to sit down and rest my tired buttocks. Man, it really does kill one's legs - standing idly for so long. They ought to build another counter, or hire more people, I don't know. The facts stand firm - waiting in the line is unhealthy for the ones waiting. God, my ass really hurts.
I look down at my lunch. Standard, overpriced stuff they sell here, nothing to drool over. But after all, I don't think anyone buys food here for the taste.
The sandwich swiftly lands in my mouth after getting unwrapped. Ew, it feels almost moist. Most displeasing.
But most of all, this situation feels kind of awkward. I did not take this into consideration when I was pondering actually sitting with her, but now it really does feel weird. I mean, we're sitting here and all, busy with our food, but... For some reason, it feels out of place. I mean, usually, I'd enjoy being able to devour this crap in silence, but now... Maybe it's the compassion for her that drives me mad. I can still remember my first day here, I bet she feels the same now. After all, one day is so short, yet she already has to face all the hardships...
And then it catches my eyes. A long, wooden object sticking out of Aoi's bag, hung loosely over the back of her chair. An instrument?
"Uh, that," I point at the thing. "Is that a flute?"
She gives me a startled look.
"T-that?" and turns to see what I'm pointing at "Ah... Yes, yes it is. Why?"
"You in a music club?"
"What? No, not really..." Huh, thought so. No, perhaps it was foolish of me to ask such a thing. She may as well simply like playing flute for all I know. "I think... I think I may try to get in though."
Hm? Now that's unusual. For her to say something on her own. Well, that's the first step, right?
"Huh." I feign interest while unwrapping another sandwich "Why not do it right away?"
"Uh... I don't know anyone there..."
"That's not a problem." Swallowing the first bite, I point a finger at her face. "Look, I've no idea if I'm right, but you don't know anyone yet."
"Y-yeah, that's right..."
"See, my point is, you won't come to know anyone if you don't take action. It's a vicious cycle." I mark a circle in the air with my finger. "You won't go there because you don't know anyone, won't hang around people - because you don't know them - and won't come to know anyone because you don't hang around anyone. This way you're never gonna make any friends. Don't tell me," I try to make a reassuring smile, but fail miserably, so keep my face neutral instead. "You had to have some friends in your previous school, right?"
As if on a cue, her shoulders slump down a bit. Uh-oh. Yeah, those topics are always hard for transfer students.
"There was one... girl I knew. I think you could call her my friend... But I had to move and... Well, we lost contact with each other."
"How sad."
"Mhm. I really miss her."
Just like you missed the sarcasm in my voice, missy.
"Well, it's like I said." I speak up, seeing her fall silent "Unless you do something, you won't come to know anyone."
"B-but... I already know one person..."
"Really?" I try not to sound amused "Who would it be?"
"Um... you?"
The chunk of bread I had just swallowed almost fell into the wrong hole, thanks to her sudden... What should I call it, confession? Nope, it wasn't anything nearly as drastic, but... Crap, so much for not getting involved.


The rest of our meal passes - thank god - in undisturbed silence. Of course, us not talking didn't mean everyone else around shutting up as well, but still, I'm thankful that I didn't have to force myself to talk any more.
Gulping down the last bite of my disgusting sandwiches, I stand up and pick up the tray.
"I'm finished too."
And so does my accomplice. What a coincidence, really.

There's still around 15 minutes of the break left, even though I had to wait for so long. How convenient. What should I use that god-sent free time for though? There's nothing much to do anyway...

[ ] Just go back to class.
[ ] Suggest showing the schoolyard to Aoi.
[ ] Visit the gym.
[ ] Stroll around corridors, aimlessly.
[ ] Go outside, enjoy the sun.
[ ] Visit the infirmary.
>> No. 70973
[x] Stroll around corridors, aimlessly.

Maybe we'll see someone new.
>> No. 70974
[ ] Suggest showing the schoolyard to Aoi.
>> No. 70975
Heh, we should have introduced David to her, Faggot alone doesn't have the charisma to charm cute girls sexually confused boys.

[X] Suggest showing the schoolyard to Aoi.
>so much for not getting involved.

Exactly, so now go all the way like a real man.
>[ ] Visit the gym.

I was going to vote for this because I love me some Yuugi, but then I remembered there is no Yuugi here.
>> No. 70976
>>70973

Oh yeah, the deal of Faggotry is there are only CYOA protagonists. What's the fun then, if you don't meet anyone new?

Ah, I need to stop thinking with my penis, can't avoid aiming it at Aoi.
>> No. 70977
[X] Suggest showing the schoolyard to Aoi.
Chaotic good Anon is chaotic good.
>> No. 70978
File 122870083818.jpg - (59.99KB , 720x720 , 1227387039588.jpg ) [iqdb]
70978
Just as fucking planned.... in a way.
>> No. 70979
[x] Stroll around corridors, aimlessly.
>> No. 70984
[X] Suggest showing the schoolyard to Aoi.

Oh Aoi, why must you be so delicious?
>> No. 71034
[X] Suggest showing the schoolyard to Aoi.

Aoi~
>> No. 71035
[x] Suggest showing the schoolyard to Aoi.

Yes yes yes.
>> No. 71050
Question. I assumed that the protagonist was fine since there were no complaints about it, but really, do you like him? Do you want the story to be told like this?
If the answer is yes, never mind. If however, there is something about him that annoys you or whatever, please say it.
>> No. 71054
Wait.
Wait.
Wait.

I just had a brilliant idea/long-term goal:
Get Aoi and Fuku to hook up.You know how she is around young boys.

>>71050
The protagonist is all right. I keep imagining him as the guy from Fap Note.
>> No. 71055
>>71054

Yeah, around young boys. Aoi is probably too much like a girl for that to work.

>>71050

The protagonist is fine. Better than having a "Mr. Nice Guy" protagonist.
>> No. 71056
>>71055
>The protagonist is fine. Better than having a "Mr. Nice Guy" protagonist.

This.
>> No. 71058
>>71054
>the guy from Fap Note

My mental vision exactly, when I'm writing him.
>> No. 71064
File 122876108743.jpg - (506.52KB , 846x1200 , 04.jpg ) [iqdb]
71064
>>71058
Awesome is all i can say
>> No. 71165
>>71055
Still, it's worth a shot.
>> No. 71600
[X] Suggest showing the schoolyard to Aoi.


Of course, I could go back to class right away, but such behaviour doesn't suit my freelance personality. Besides, I can only imagine how boring it would be to spend those leisure minutes idly. Only nerds and swots stay in class during breaks, and I don't consider myself either of those.
Absent-mindedly throwing away all the inedible elements of my lunch, I try to come up with a solution to this burning problem. I hate situations like these - if it weren't for Aoi, I'd probably gulp down my lunch and go to the library or something to pass the rest of the time. But now, going there would be pointless. Ehh. For what sins was I punished with such a dilemma, not even half-way through the day? Ah, yes, that's right, as far as I can remember, there's only one class left, but while I should probably be happy about that, the sheer prospect of horror I'm going to be forced to go through is enough to kill my spirits. Math, with that goddamn I-Can't-Speak-English-At-All-So-Bear-With-Me bastard. I don't know where he came from, but at least one thing he said about himself turned out to be true - he can't speak english. At all.
But back to the matter at hand, here I am, losing time on useless wondering while Aoi empties her own tray into the bin. I probably have three or so seconds to come up with something before she finishes and looks at me with those expectant eyes again.
"... gah."
Wait, why do I even care? This lunch was a one-time thing, I just acted on an impulse, it's not like I'm trying to pick her up or anything, jesus! Calm down, me, and gather your guts. There's only around 15 minutes left, and you've got a selfless girl on your head. Yeah, brought that one on yourself, jackass. Enjoy being dragged around.
What a fool I am. What a great and intoxicating innocence, how could I be so naive? It was obvious she would develop some sort of familiarity towards me if I did such a bold thing as joining her - alone - in a lunch. Not only that, I also ended up giving her advices about how to make new friends. I... really did act friendly towards her, didn't I. What for? Why? I told myself not to get involved, yet...
But what I'm doing here is thinking too much and wasting time. In the end, like I said, I've already gotten involved, I may as well play along for now. Yeah, play along. Show her around, introduce her to some people, and then, when I'll cease being the only one she knows, I'll be free to continue with my everyday life. Yeah, brilliant plan. Just perfect.
"Show her around... Hey, Aoi?" I turn to her and face - as expected - an unsure, a bit pleading stare. Yeah, I know, you don't know what to do next, do you. Like a lost puppy. "Er, there's still some time left, how about I show you the yard?"
"Eh?" at first she appears to be a bit suprised "Ah, yes, of course, why not."
But in the end, it doesn't take a psychologist to see that she's actually happy about my offer. What an ordeal. What a goddamn ordeal. What have I gotten myself into?

And so, we begin our stroll around the school grounds, me making my way through the dust-filled air in a steady pace, Aoi following close behind, too close for my tastes, actually, observing everything I point out and probably making mental notes. Yeah, you're gonna need that, you little succubus.
"Here," I point to a bush growing near the school's perimeter "Is the official truancers' emergency exit. If the gate is closed, you can get outside that way."
"Um, I don't think I'm going to need that..."
Like hell you are, missy. No newcomer admits it at first, but in time, they all learn - this spot is actually even more crowded than the gate at times. As far as my knowledge goes, there's even a special code about this place - some sort of a list of rules concerning this place. When to speak and when not to speak about it and so on. I also heard that some of the teachers that have been teaching at this school for several years know of it's existence... But they never got around to fixing that hole in the wall. Well, everyone went to school in the past, they should know how it is sometimes.
Continuing the tour, a peculiar sight comes in view - passing by the cafeteria's exit, I notice a strange scene going on under one of the trees planted there god-knows-how-long-ago. Two girls, one black-haired, second one brown-haired and unhealthily pale, enjoying their sandwiches together, sitting on the grass, in a shade. Fukuzai and that girl from the infirmary, huh. I know I shouldn't be concerned about it, really, but it's nice to see that even someone like her has a friend - somehow it strengthtens my hopes for this little newbie here. I swear if she wasn't so shy, she would've grabbed my sleeve already. Would I want that? Most certainly not, I can only wonder what people would say if they saw us like that. I'm probably going to face a wave or blatantly false rumours because of I did during the lunch break, and I don't want to give those people any more reasons to make up crap about me.

But guess what, the moment I enter the class - seconds before the bell, with Aoi at my side, everyone - no matter how noisy they may have been - fall silent like one man, and like one man, turn to the blackboard, not looking at us. I give Aoi an encouraging pat on the back, and urge her to proceed to her seat. If I gave a damn what those people think, I'd probably feel hellishly embarrassed now. I know Aoi does.

"Yo," when I finally seat my ass on my spot, the person sitting in front of me - David, turns around and gives me a puzzling face "Traitor."
"What." I can't help but exclaim at his sudden accusation "What did I do now?"
"Betrayed our brotherhood, you darn whippersnapper!" ugh, not fooling me with those fake tears, Dave. I know you're fucking around. "I waited for you, brother! I waited for you!"
"Uh, yeah, whatever."
"Didn't you notice me? I waved, expecting my faithful companion to come over and eat lunch with his friend, like we always do!"
"I did notice you."
"Then why?! Why did you choose Aoi over me?! Why have you forsaken me?!"
Sssh, quiet, keep it down, knucklehead! I don't know how many people in the class already knew about it, but seeing how they all fell silent when we returned doesn't foretell good. And I most certainly don't need you spouting bullshit, making the situation even worse!
"Sorry, okay? Sorry. I just--"
"No, it's okay," he says in a voice that suggests someting completely opposite "I know how it is. When your friend meets a girl, you're going to be pushed aside. Sniff. O' brother! And here I thought our friendship would last forever!"
"... I can't argue with that, but would you kindly--"
"Aha!" suddenly, he's leaning over my desk and staring right into my eyes. Your face is too close. Too damn close, I say! "So it's true! You like her, don't you?"
Ack! Where did that come from, such an embarrassing question?! No, wait, why do I even consider it embarrassing?
Glancing over my shoulder, Aoi - thank god - appears to be too busy with rummaging through her bag's contents to pay any attention to our conversation. Really, thank god. I'm sure she'd burn on the spot, should she hear any of this...
"... ehhh." I sigh.
"So? Do you? Answer me, for christ's sake!"
His face is still too close.

[ ] "... your face is way too close. Get away from me, freak."
[ ] "No, not at all. Where did you even get that idea?"
[ ] "Maybe... Maybe just a little."
[ ] "Yes! I love her! I love her with all my heart! Now would you kindly stop standing in the way of our relationship and go back to your own seat? You goddamn freak."


Vodka's being a lazy nigger-- I mean having some creativity issues, so I decided I may as well update this. Originally, he was supposed to, so I could progress with my plans, but I cannot blame him for losing inspiration, really.
So, here it is. I'll try to throw in an update every now and again until he recharges completely.

-YAF
>> No. 71601
[X] Suggest showing the schoolyard to Aoi.


Of course, I could go back to class right away, but such behaviour doesn't suit my freelance personality. Besides, I can only imagine how boring it would be to spend those leisure minutes idly. Only nerds and swots stay in class during breaks, and I don't consider myself either of those.
Absent-mindedly throwing away all the inedible elements of my lunch, I try to come up with a solution to this burning problem. I hate situations like these - if it weren't for Aoi, I'd probably gulp down my lunch and go to the library or something to pass the rest of the time. But now, going there would be pointless. Ehh. For what sins was I punished with such a dilemma, not even half-way through the day? Ah, yes, that's right, as far as I can remember, there's only one class left, but while I should probably be happy about that, the sheer prospect of horror I'm going to be forced to go through is enough to kill my spirits. Math, with that goddamn I-Can't-Speak-English-At-All-So-Bear-With-Me bastard. I don't know where he came from, but at least one thing he said about himself turned out to be true - he can't speak english. At all.
But back to the matter at hand, here I am, losing time on useless wondering while Aoi empties her own tray into the bin. I probably have three or so seconds to come up with something before she finishes and looks at me with those expectant eyes again.
"... gah."
Wait, why do I even care? This lunch was a one-time thing, I just acted on an impulse, it's not like I'm trying to pick her up or anything, jesus! Calm down, me, and gather your guts. There's only around 15 minutes left, and you've got a selfless girl on your head. Yeah, brought that one on yourself, jackass. Enjoy being dragged around.
What a fool I am. What a great and intoxicating innocence, how could I be so naive? It was obvious she would develop some sort of familiarity towards me if I did such a bold thing as joining her - alone - in a lunch. Not only that, I also ended up giving her advices about how to make new friends. I... really did act friendly towards her, didn't I. What for? Why? I told myself not to get involved, yet...
But what I'm doing here is thinking too much and wasting time. In the end, like I said, I've already gotten involved, I may as well play along for now. Yeah, play along. Show her around, introduce her to some people, and then, when I'll cease being the only one she knows, I'll be free to continue with my everyday life. Yeah, brilliant plan. Just perfect.
"Show her around... Hey, Aoi?" I turn to her and face - as expected - an unsure, a bit pleading stare. Yeah, I know, you don't know what to do next, do you. Like a lost puppy. "Er, there's still some time left, how about I show you the yard?"
"Eh?" at first she appears to be a bit suprised "Ah, yes, of course, why not."
But in the end, it doesn't take a psychologist to see that she's actually happy about my offer. What an ordeal. What a goddamn ordeal. What have I gotten myself into?

And so, we begin our stroll around the school grounds, me making my way through the dust-filled air in a steady pace, Aoi following close behind, too close for my tastes, actually, observing everything I point out and probably making mental notes. Yeah, you're gonna need that, you little succubus.
"Here," I point to a bush growing near the school's perimeter "Is the official truancers' emergency exit. If the gate is closed, you can get outside that way."
"Um, I don't think I'm going to need that..."
Like hell you are, missy. No newcomer admits it at first, but in time, they all learn - this spot is actually even more crowded than the gate at times. As far as my knowledge goes, there's even a special code about this place - some sort of a list of rules concerning this place. When to speak and when not to speak about it and so on. I also heard that some of the teachers that have been teaching at this school for several years know of it's existence... But they never got around to fixing that hole in the wall. Well, everyone went to school in the past, they should know how it is sometimes.
Continuing the tour, a peculiar sight comes in view - passing by the cafeteria's exit, I notice a strange scene going on under one of the trees planted there god-knows-how-long-ago. Two girls, one black-haired, second one brown-haired and unhealthily pale, enjoying their sandwiches together, sitting on the grass, in a shade. Fukuzai and that girl from the infirmary, huh. I know I shouldn't be concerned about it, really, but it's nice to see that even someone like her has a friend - somehow it strengthtens my hopes for this little newbie here. I swear if she wasn't so shy, she would've grabbed my sleeve already. Would I want that? Most certainly not, I can only wonder what people would say if they saw us like that. I'm probably going to face a wave or blatantly false rumours because of I did during the lunch break, and I don't want to give those people any more reasons to make up crap about me.

But guess what, the moment I enter the class - seconds before the bell, with Aoi at my side, everyone - no matter how noisy they may have been - fall silent like one man, and like one man, turn to the blackboard, not looking at us. I give Aoi an encouraging pat on the back, and urge her to proceed to her seat. If I gave a damn what those people think, I'd probably feel hellishly embarrassed now. I know Aoi does.

"Yo," when I finally seat my ass on my spot, the person sitting in front of me - David, turns around and gives me a puzzling face "Traitor."
"What." I can't help but exclaim at his sudden accusation "What did I do now?"
"Betrayed our brotherhood, you darn whippersnapper!" ugh, not fooling me with those fake tears, Dave. I know you're fucking around. "I waited for you, brother! I waited for you!"
"Uh, yeah, whatever."
"Didn't you notice me? I waved, expecting my faithful companion to come over and eat lunch with his friend, like we always do!"
"I did notice you."
"Then why?! Why did you choose Aoi over me?! Why have you forsaken me?!"
Sssh, quiet, keep it down, knucklehead! I don't know how many people in the class already knew about it, but seeing how they all fell silent when we returned doesn't foretell good. And I most certainly don't need you spouting bullshit, making the situation even worse!
"Sorry, okay? Sorry. I just--"
"No, it's okay," he says in a voice that suggests someting completely opposite "I know how it is. When your friend meets a girl, you're going to be pushed aside. Sniff. O' brother! And here I thought our friendship would last forever!"
"... I can't argue with that, but would you kindly--"
"Aha!" suddenly, he's leaning over my desk and staring right into my eyes. Your face is too close. Too damn close, I say! "So it's true! You like her, don't you?"
Ack! Where did that come from, such an embarrassing question?! No, wait, why do I even consider it embarrassing?
Glancing over my shoulder, Aoi - thank god - appears to be too busy with rummaging through her bag's contents to pay any attention to our conversation. Really, thank god. I'm sure she'd burn on the spot, should she hear any of this...
"... ehhh." I sigh.
"So? Do you? Answer me, for christ's sake!"
His face is still too close.

[ ] "... your face is way too close. Get away from me, freak."
[ ] "No, not at all. Where did you even get that idea?"
[ ] "Maybe... Maybe just a little."
[ ] "Yes! I love her! I love her with all my heart! Now would you kindly stop standing in the way of our relationship and go back to your own seat? You goddamn freak."


Vodka's being a lazy nigger-- I mean having some creativity issues, so I decided I may as well update this. Originally, he was supposed to, so I could progress with my plans, but I cannot blame him for losing inspiration, really.
So, here it is. I'll try to throw in an update every now and again until he recharges completely.

-YAF
>> No. 71603
We having server issues again?
>> No. 71606
[ ] "Maybe... Maybe just a little."
>> No. 71607
[X] "Maybe... Maybe just a little."

I have never felt this good about wanting to get into a boy's pants. First step down the road to trapville.
>> No. 71611
[x] "... your face is way too close. Get away from me, freak."
>> No. 71612
[x] "Maybe... Maybe just a little."
>> No. 71616
>>71603
Proxy issues, more like.
Not that I'm complaining, but he'd do better not to tack his name onto those posts.

[x] "... your face is way too close. Get away from me, freak."
>> No. 71618
[x] "... your face is way too close. Get away from me, freak."
kind of Sunohara there, David.
>> No. 71628
>>71616

The site went down for a couple of minutes.
>> No. 71629
[X] "Maybe... Maybe just a little."
[X] "...and your face is way too close. Get away from me, freak."
>> No. 71631
>>71628
To me he seems more like cross between Itsuki and Sunohara.

...OH GOD.

[X] "Maybe... Maybe just a little."
[X] "...and your face is way too close. Get away from me, freak."
>> No. 71634
{X} "Maybe... Maybe just a little."
>> No. 71640
[X] "Maybe... Maybe just a little."

Why so serious? No, damn, in the first place, why the hell would he be concerned with that? This sick curiosity is beyond just friendly worry, that's for sure. If I choose my words carelessly, I might end up being pointed at and talked about by the rest of the school, and what's what - that I wouldn't want. Mainly because I enjoy my peace, and any sort of attention centered around my person would disturb it. I've spent too much time building this facade to have it destroyed because of a trivial event like this.
Plus, I don't think Aoi would appreciate that either.
"..."
Wait, did I just take another person's feelings into consideration? That's new. That's new, me. What the hell are you on? Already showing signs of weakness?
Just to make sure, I turn around once more, and glance at the object of my inner conflict.
"Hm? What is it?"
Ah, she's finished, it seems. But her voice sounds to be oblivious of the topic of our conversation. Not saying anything, I take a good look at her face.
And no matter how hard I try to come up with something spiteful, the only thing that comes to mind is 'cute'. Practically everything about her is cute. That high fringe, hair bound in a ponytail, green eyes, shapely nose, naturally pink lips, feminine chin. Hell, I'd have to be out of my mind to not notice how devilishly attractive she is. I'm sure the others feel the same, there's no way anyone would be able to resist those eyes.
"... no." I say after a while "It's nothing."
So what is the answer? Dave asked if I liked her, but what's his definition of 'like'? I can't tell if I 'like' a girl in a stricte sense after just a few hours, though I can say with undisturbed certainty that she indeed does appeal to my tastes. Not that I ever knew I was into such girls, it just struck me like this - all of a sudden. About her personality... Well, she's kind of shy and indecisive, which irritates me a bit, but... In the end, wasn't that exactly the reason why I spent so much time with her today? And even went as far as giving her a tour around the yard? Anyone could've done that, yet no one else did. Did I condemn myself to this nightmare when I first talked to her on homeroom?
I sigh. When I was a young boy, I didn't have such problems. My father would take me to the city, to see a marching band, show me various places, and neither of us would think 'Hell! I've gotten myself into serious shit by talking to this girl! I must come up with a good excuse, and quick!'. Of course, it'd be ridiculous if we did, but you catch my drift. Yet it seems that high school times are not only full of worries about the more official side of one's future, but about heartily problems as well. So here I am, finally, facing the issue that is said to haunt every single male on this planet, sooner or later. How ironic that it had to strike at such an unexpected time. And to think I wanted to skim through without having to worry about any of this...
Nevertheless, now's not the time to be staring at her confused face, and so I turn back to one much less pleasant to stare on - and much closer, which makes it even worse - David's. I can't help but notice how the air exhaled from his nostrills brushes against my hands. Disgusting.
"... maybe." I mutter, still not really sure what should be said.
"Haaah?!" and he bursts out with a way too loud question "What did you say? I didn't hear anything!"
"Maybe just a little, jesus!" I finally snap "Look, it's none of your business, we're friends, but hell, it's my private thing, so stop sticking your nose in it, could you?!"
Seriously, in situations like these - by which I mean 'involving girls' - he always gets so pumped up, for no reason at all. Like that one time with a junior model that transferred here for a few weeks? Yeah, he showed his true face back then, and I'd rather him not do it again. What a bother.
"Hey, no need to get all mad." whew, at long awaited last, he pulls back a little. Thank heavens, I was just about to cave that face in, I swear. "I asked exactly because we're friends."
"... yeah, I know. Sorry."
"No offense taken." he waves at me, dismissing the apology that barely squeezed through my teeth. Yeah, thanks, asshole. That's really motivating. "But there's one thing you should know. In fact--"
"Very sorry!" The door to the classroom swings ajar with a great thump, making my 'brother' quickly mutter something like 'later', and jump back onto his seat. Good riddance. As for the person entering, as you could've already guessed - it's the accursed math teacher. Nicknamed 'Saguya' for some bizarre reason, with grey, ruffled hair, he stands in front of the blackboard, giving us apologizing stares. "The lesson signal didn't reach me fastly, I surely apologize."
Apologize my ass, you're late, bastard. Normally I wouldn't mind, but when I think that you could've spared me from this hassle about me and Aoi, it makes me want to kill you. Lazy slouch, what do you get paid for?!
Completely ignoring the daggers I throw at him inside my thoughts, he writes the subject on the blackboard, without even checking attendance, like he is supposed to, as a teacher. Argh, so I may have as well skipped this hour! What a bother, what a goddamn hassle!
"Every variable has a number, some has a beuntiful one like I do, and some has silly number...." and so Saguya begins to explain, who equals a what kind of number, while I bang my head against my desk.


Thirty seven minutes and thirt two seconds later, it's over. There's a time to study and a time to eat, there's a time to listen and a time not to listen to lectures, but there's also a time to arrive and school and a time to leave it. Such a time has just arrived, and so, without consideration for anyone else, I storm out of the classroom, to get to the lockers before it gets too crowded.

Egoism pays off - I leave the godforsaken building just as annoyed shouts stating 'stand aside!', 'move it!', 'stop pushing!' or 'where are you touching me, pervert!' start sounding in the way too narrow corridor. Feh, fools, all of them. You gotta be this fast to mess with the best!
I leave the school ground with a loud and obnoxious sigh. I'd spit on the ground, but that'd be going overboard.
"A storm is approaching..."
My lips unwittingly repeat a phrase I heard somewhere, perhaps in a movie, unexpectedly accurately describing the weather reigning over the city. Grey, clouded sky. Damp air. A feeling of something ominous hanging all around.

I hate rain.


[ ] Go by bus.
[ ] Go on foot.
[ ] Loiter around the city.
>> No. 71641
[ ] Loiter around the city.
>> No. 71642
{X} Go by bus.
>> No. 71645
[ODIN] Loiter around the city.

Loitering always pays off.
>> No. 71647
[ODIN] Loiter around the city.

Loitering always pays off.
>> No. 71648
Now I'm convinced that the board is playing tricks on me. Kindly disregard that second post.
>> No. 71649
[x] Loiter around the city.

Voting for this in hopes that this either makes us meet Snake or the infamous FUG gang.
>> No. 71651
[x] Loiter around the city.

>When I was a young boy, I didn't have such problems. My father would take me to the city, to see a marching band

ಠ_ಠ

>Saguya

I chortled.
>> No. 71673
[x] Loiter around the city.
Do we have an umbrella?
>> No. 71674
>[ ] Go by bus.
Aoi option.
>[ ] Go on foot.
>[ ] Loiter around the city.
Mystery options.

[X] Loiter around the city.
>> No. 71721
>'SHOOT THAT RED GUY THERE YOU MORON SHOT HIM SHOOT HIM SHOOT HIM' into my ear. All I need to do is pick up the gun, insert a coin, and hit the button.
>"Tiiiiime Crisis!" I whisper along with the poor voice-over. "Heh."
>Three coins later, I give up

Oh god, all these memories coming back to me so suddently.
>> No. 71749
[X] Loiter around the city.

But I'm not made of sugar either, I won't dissolve just because of a bit of water. Hell, want to make me wet? Go ahead, sky! Try me!
I'm probably going to regret being so boastful later, but to hell with it now. The atmosphere may be gloomy, but somehow it makes me want to kill some more time before going home. It's not like I have anything better to do anyway. At home, I'd just sit idly in front of a TV or play video games all day long, there's nothing fun in that, really. Those may be the only methods of passing time I usually use, but it doesn't mean I can't take a stroll every now and again for a change. If it rains, well, let it be. In worst case, I'll get sick and won't go to school tommorow. And nothing of value will be lost. A win-win situation, the kind I like the most.
Giving spiteful regards to those still crowded inside the grey prison in my thoughts, I quickly march away, to lose the sight of it as fast as possible.

And here I am, just as planned, walking aimlessly around the streets, inhaling damp, stale air, bumping into every third passerby. Fortunately there's no one that would recognize me and break my inner and outer peace. All I need now is to relax. Perhaps think about some stuff, but mainly relax. Now that I think about it, there's only one issue I must address before tommorow, and that would be the girl whom I've gotten too close to for just a few hours of acquaintance. Aoi Watawhatever, with her adorable, green eyes and clumsy behaviour, calm aura, shy, but friendly attitude that seems to be ignored by the rest of our school's population. Weird to say the least, I couldn't care less what people think about her. The problem is me. This isn't like me at all. Didn't I promise myself, at the start of the year, that I'm going to skim through all the semesters without getting involved in anything personal? Right, I know, I'm an antisocial asshole, but tell ya what - I feel good with that. I don't need anyone around to feel alive. They say humans are gregarious animals, but every principle has exceptions that confirm it, and this humble me just happens to be one of them. Yet, despite all that, I told Dawei that I 'maybe' like her. Knowing that for that guy, 'maybe' is even a stronger word than 'definitely' or 'totally'. Reverse understanding appears to be a normal method of comprehending other's words for him. And I still said 'maybe just a little'. If this doesn't cause any misunderstandings, I'm going to forfeit cursing my luck, forever. No, perhaps only thanks to the fact that I escaped earlier than everyone else, no rumours reached my ears...
I sigh.
Weren't I supposed to relax? Yet all I achieved was strengthten my stress. This isn't right, I need a more active method than just striding around.
Actually, I just thought of a place to help me soothe my nerves. Haven't been there for a long time, but I doubt it'd be gone or moved... It's been there since forever. And only a couple of blocks down this street too.
I quicken my pace.


The sound of pop music coming out of a primitive boombox greets me as I enter the small room, hidden among a sea of other shops, practically indistinguishable unless you know what you're looking for. 'Don't cry, Eve', is it. The owner has some pretty nice taste, I must admit. Oldschool, but nice.
Oh, right, I'm sure what you'd like to know is - what the hell is this place? Sorry, no sensations here - it's just an arcade. None of the kinds you'd see in large malls or shopping centres, this one is small, a bit rundown and has only classic machines like HotD, Time Crisis, Jurrassic Park, Die Hard and a few 2D platformers. The owner, like I already remarked, has some unusual tastes, but first, I can completely understand them, and second, it's really none of my business.
Exchanging some of my painfully earned money to round, silver coins, I take a stealthy look around, and spot only one guy at one of the 2D machines. Well, at least no one's going to yell 'SHOOT THAT RED GUY THERE YOU MORON SHOT HIM SHOOT HIM SHOOT HIM' into my ear. All I need to do is pick up the gun, insert a coin, and hit the button.
"Tiiiiime Crisis!" I whisper along with the poor voice-over. "Heh."


Three coins later, I give up. I've never had the kind of reflex you need to handle those games, neither am I good with firearms, and besides, I did not play it to win, just to have some fun.
Putting back the gun in it's slot, I let out a satisfied sigh. Didn't make it to the high score list, but whatever, I had a good time shooting all those bad guys... And getting shot by them. Kinda makes me wonder if it was as fun as it was for me for those people who covered wars. Nope, I'm sure it wasn't.
Now, what to play next...?
"Humm..."
With the corner of my eye, I notice that the guy whom I had witnessed before I started playing is still there - still immersed in a pretty intensive battle, judging by the sweat on his forehead. Hm, just what could he be playing that would be so exhausting? Out of pure curiosity, I decide to go and take a look...
... and am severely disappointed. Instead of flying limbs and brains, he appears to be playing some sort of top-view shoot-em-up, but... Instead of usual elements you'd see on the screen, all that shows is a multitude of colourful - eyeraping, even - orbs, circles, and what have ya, twirling around in a way that makes you want to gouge your eyeballs out just looking at it. Ugh.
Nevertheless, this kind of fuels my curiosity. I've not enough balls to interrupt him in the middle of this hell he's found himself in, but I can always observe in silence.
And hell, with every second, it makes more and more sense. Contrary to what I deducted earlier, not only the projectiles are on the screen - what I notice is that instad of a plane or a spaceship you'd usually see in those kinds of games, this one has a girl, or at least I think it's a girl, and it seems that the goal is not really to shoot everything that moves, but... Don't get shot by them. It's amazing how he manages to avoid all those bullets, without losing a single life. One thing's for sure - this kind of games is not for my nerves. I'll just be playing chess over there, thank you very much.
And then, the screen suddenly clears up, instead showing a rather poorly drawn portrait of who I take is the protagonist of the story, and some lines of text beneath her... Next thing I know another girl flies into view, her portrait showing beside the main heroine's. Ew. What is this? Purple hair? Rabbit ears?
"What the hell--" I want to ask, but lo and behold - instead of skipping the dialogue like every self-respecting player should do, he slams his forehead against the screen, then against the button pad, and finally, begins to bang his head against it in rhytmical intervals, letting out muffled weeping noises.
"Why, why, why...?" he seems to be asking, and I hope those questions are not directed at me. Another freak. Great, just what I needed.
Before he notices me, I silently leave the building, hoping that I'll find enough time to spend those unused coins sometime in the future.


In the end, I wandered around some more before deciding I'd spent enough time doing nothing, and that I should go home already. And so I did. Waiting for the bus to arrive was a pain in the ass, but thanks to the positive energy gathered by shooting some heads, I managed to reach home without going through a nervous breakdown.
>> No. 71750
...



It is not necessary to mention how I spent most of the time before going to bed, I think.
The problem is, I don't feel like sleeping. At all. Sure, this is going to haunt me tommorow morning, but for now, all I can think about is that my eyes persistently insist on being wide open, and my conscience maliciously refuses to give up it's place to delightfully relaxed subconscious. And here I though I could get some rest...
My parents are long asleep, I'm ready to bet. Somehow, this only pisses me off even more.
Tick, tock, tick, tock, ding.
Unfittingly cheerful sounds of the old clock I got on my 8th birthday mark the arrival of hour 12 in the night.

[ ] Count sheep, just go to sleep already.
[ ] Sneak out and have a walk.

==

Sorry for the mess, the site was fucking up yesterday, and so the full update had to be delayed a few hours, seeing that I was too sleepy to wait for it to un-fuck itself.

-YAF
>> No. 71751
[X] Reflex on your past life and thank god for keeping you alive another year longer.
[X] Thanks your mom for giving birth to you, allow you to experience birthday.

He's not a bad guy. He just not socialize much.
>> No. 71753
{X} Sneak out and have a walk.
>> No. 71755
File 122951641515.jpg - (26.67KB , 720x480 , 1229515541309.jpg ) [iqdb]
71755
Where is my /shrine/ update faggot

[x] Sneak out and have a walk.
>> No. 71756
[X] Count sheep, just go to sleep already.
Let the next day come.
>> No. 71758
[x] Sneak out and have a walk.
>> No. 71760
>>71709
Touhou ...in a Touhou story ...WITHOUT it breaking the fourth wall... and in a believable way.

AGAIN.

YAF, you have some kind of creepy skill for doing this nearly impossible feat. I fucking commend you.
>> No. 71762
[x] Sneak out and have a walk.

Show yourself, Nero Chaos!
>> No. 71766
[x] Sneak out and have a walk.
>> No. 71767
[X] Sneak out and have a walk.

According to my philosophy, the best way of killing restlessness is to kill the surplus of energy causing it. Even though it's a pain to change back into outside clothes, I still do it, and using the secret technique of sneaking I'd developed throughout all these years of living with my early bird parents, carefully make my way out of the house.

"Ahh."
Somehow the shady atmosphere of the dark street soothes my nerves. Where one would usually get anxious, in fear of whatever might come out of the shadows, I instead, feel the nerves slowly fade into oblivion, leaving nothing but strange satisfaction, a twisted sort of pleasure, derived from doing something... How should I call it? Forbidden? No, it's not like my parents don't allow me to go out when it's dark. It's just that defying everyday routine feels me with this strange joy I can't help but to give in to. I wanted to get rid of that energy, yet it seems, that I've only received more of it.
But is it really that bad?
I inhale the chilly air and let out a satisfied sigh.
"Well then... I'll have a walk."
The nightly city quickly engrosses a single high school student, drowning him in street lights and the overwhelming atmosphere of mystery.

And although the wimpy fear of someone jumping out from behind a corner, under a kiosk or off a balcony to rape me in the face and steal my wallet still lingers somewhere in my thoughts, I find myself assured by the presence of people around. Yes, that's right, it looks like this city doesn't die, even at such a late hour. And it's not only spoiled youth wandering around with bottles of beer in their hands. Actually, I don't think there's any distinguishable diffirence between what you'd see at day and at night. Just... Well, now it's kind of darker in all these places where the light of lamps doesn't reach. Funny how but a few people actually direct their steps to those spots. Back alleys, entrances to tenement houses, shady pubs... Well, there's everything here. Everything you would expect from a decent city, anyway.
But I have a feeling that just wandering around won't solve my problems, neither those involving inability to sleep, nor those I busied my mind with earlier today. I need a... what do I need? Perhaps something to occupy my thoughts with? Maybe for other people this is the life - singing songs, wandering around, waking up in the morning with heads that feel twice the size, pondering where to sleep next night, but I really am not that kind of a person. I've already depleted my idleness capabilities for today, I can't be striding around aimlessly anymore. Even if it's temporary, I need a destination.

[ ] The park.
[ ] One of the backalleys.
[ ] Be an adult, find a decent pub.
[ ] Pay a visit to the school.
>> No. 71768
[x] One of the backalleys.

Fuck it.

I want to be BAD END'd, simply because if Snake or FUG Anon does it it'll be hilarious.
>> No. 71769
>>71762
lrn2nrvnqsr
>> No. 71770
[x] The park
Park option is always the best, anywhere.
>> No. 71771
[ ] The park.
>> No. 71772
[x] The park.

The park, what else?
>> No. 71775
{X} The park.

Fuku sleeping on a bench~
>> No. 71778
[X] Pay a visit to the school.
Unless this is the option where nothing happens, this might be interesting.
>> No. 71806
>>71769
You talkin' bout נרונקסר? Bix nood, muhfuggah.