[Return]
Archived thread

File 122555990416.jpg - (456.21KB , 1600x1200 , 044db71c365f445fa544bae2400c9249.jpg ) [iqdb]
65647 No. 65647
"Ugh." You slump forwards for a moment, struggling with Renko's grip on your shoulders.
"N-no, let go." You mumble, trying to reach for the table. Blood dribbles down your chin as you force your mouth open, you try to wipe your eyes with a shaking arm. You can't just lie down and give up now. You can't! Look what's happened! You're responding to something instinctual, some basic drive that you can't ignore.
"W-what's happened? Are you okay?" Renko peers at you, trying to move the bloodied strands of hair out of your face. You jerk your head away, there's no time for this!
"Satori!" You call, voice weak and small. She's still just lying there on the table, eyes closed, blood slowly dribbling from her mouth. She's so tiny and vulnerable and now the horrible, slithering madness inside you has hurt her, hurt her so badly she's passed out to get away from the horror. You reach for her with one arm, but Renko's not letting go of you.
"Wh-what?" Renko stammers.
"Look!" You nearly shout, the sound making your head hurt again. Red is clouding your vision and running down your face but you have something to do, someone who's hurt, something ... some purpose.

Renko lets go of you at last and you lurch forwards on your knees, crawling the few steps to the table and glaring up at Ran.
"Do something!" You say, feeling the frustration welling up inside. You can't let your own sickness, your wretchedness, hurt more people like this.
Ran flaps about for a second or two, then rushes to the kitchen. You ignore her, placing a hand on Satori's head and rolling it to the side.
Her hair is as soft as it looks, but you don't have time to dwell on that now. For the tiniest of moments there is another feeling inside, a feeling of confusion and guilt about touching a person so delicate and so desirable. It's gone as soon as it came, the trickle of blood from her mouth banishing anything but your horror at what just happened.
"Sa-satori?" You say, hand sliding down her head to her face, trying to feel if she is still breathing.
You can't-
No! There is is, a puff of air from her lips, but weak. Her chest is rising and falling, slowly, but steadily. What do you do in a situation like this? You have no idea what even happened! Will she recover and wake up like you do after you pass out? The blood from her mouth isn't as bad as it looked, only a little bit, spilled out on the table and staining her cheek.
What were you thinking? What do you do? You don't know anything about what's happened to her but-
But this is your fault, your monstrosity, your mistake and your ... oh, Satori is so ... so ....

Unable to think of anything else to do, unable to even think rationally right now, you do the only thing that makes sense to your tired and worn-out brain. You shift yourself over, cradling Satori's head in your arms, trying to wipe the blood from her mouth. She's so light.

The door slams open
"What's all the screaming abou-" Okuu pauses mid-sentence, eyes wide, face going pale.
"Miss Satori!" Okuu snarls at you, stomping forwards. The little red cat hisses at you from the doorway.
"No!" You shout, trying to blink the blood out of your eyes. This must look like one hell of a scene, but at least you're bleeding more than Satori is. Renko stands up, holding her hands out in front of her, trying to calm Okuu down.
"Something happened, she got-" Renko starts.
"Hurt!" Okuu says. "Put her down, I'm taking her home! Right now!" She glares at you, orange rod on her arm twitching, but not rising. The cape on her back fans out either side of her, feathers rustling.

You open your mouth to speak, but the words die in your throat. You just want to cradle this woman in your arms until she awakes, to cry and beg for forgiveness, to ask her if she can help you, to grovel and serve and, and-

[ ] ?

>> No. 65648
[X] "No! You can't help her like this! She needs to stay here! Please..."
>> No. 65649
> to grovel and serve and, and-
Whut?
>> No. 65651
>>65649
Glad somebody noticed that. Think about it.
>> No. 65655
[x] "N- no! You mustn't move her. She, she needs rest! Trust me, please. I... I've been through this before. And I'm still... alive."
If Okuu doesn't agree:
[x] "Just let her rest, please. I- if she doesn't get better soon, you can hold me responsible. This... is basically my fault, anyway. Then you can still take her with you and ... t- take it out on me, if you like."
>> No. 65656
[X] Stay BACK
>> No. 65657
>>65649

Maybe the worm is trying to put the idea of serving in Ebolanon's head. The more submissive she is the easier it may be for the worm to take over?
>> No. 65658
Maybe she's just a masochist.
>> No. 65659
[x] "N- no! You mustn't move her. She, she needs rest! Trust me, please. I... I've been through this before. And I'm still... alive."
>> No. 65660
>>65655
I think this works

[x] "N- no! You mustn't move her. She, she needs rest! Trust me, please. I... I've been through this before. And I'm still... alive."
If Okuu doesn't agree:
[x] "Just let her rest, please. I- if she doesn't get better soon, you can hold me responsible. This... is basically my fault, anyway. Then you can still take her with you and ... t- take it out on me, if you like."
>> No. 65661
[x] "N- no! You mustn't move her. She, she needs rest! Trust me, please. I... I've been through this before. And I'm still... alive."
If Okuu doesn't agree:
[x] "Just let her rest, please. I- if she doesn't get better soon, you can hold me responsible. This... is basically my fault, anyway. Then you can still take her with you and ... t- take it out on me, if you like."
>> No. 65662
>Think about it.

Thought about it. Ebolanon is just a masochist and that's why everybody loves her.
If it's anything deeper than that, then it's pearls before Anon.
>> No. 65663
>>65651

I guess she's looking for someone to fill the void Yukari left behind?
>> No. 65664
[x] "N- no! You mustn't move her. She, she needs rest! Trust me, please. I... I've been through this before. And I'm still... alive."
If Okuu doesn't agree:
[x] "Just let her rest, please. I- if she doesn't get better soon, you can hold me responsible. This... is basically my fault, anyway. Then you can still take her with you and ... t- take it out on me, if you like."
[X] Try to explain what happened, even if you have no idea what exactly happened.
>> No. 65665
[x] "N- no! You mustn't move her. She, she needs rest! Trust me, please. I... I've been through this before. And I'm still... alive."
If Okuu doesn't agree:
[x] "Just let her rest, please. I- if she doesn't get better soon, you can hold me responsible. This... is basically my fault, anyway. Then you can still take her with you and ... t- take it out on me, if you like."
[X] Try to explain what happened, even if you have no idea what exactly happened.
>> No. 65666
>And I'm still... alive.
Are... we actually 100% sure on that?
>> No. 65667
[X] "N- no! You mustn't move her. She, she needs rest! Trust me, please. I... I've been through this before. And I'm still... alive."
If Okuu doesn't agree:
[X] "Just let her rest, please. I- if she doesn't get better soon, you can hold me responsible. This... is basically my fault, anyway. Then you can still take her with you and ... t- take it out on me, if you like."
[X] Try to explain what happened, even if you have no idea what exactly happened.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandbagon.
>> No. 65668
>>65666

Only one way to find out. Ebolanon needs to cut herself to find out if she can still bleed.
>> No. 65669
>>65668

Can't tell if you're serious.
>> No. 65670
>>65669

And she also needs to cut her own heart out to see if it still beats, while listening to an Evanescence album.

Seriously, though, I don't know how Ebolanon can be ALREADY DEAD. I think someone would've noticed.

I'm not serious.
>> No. 65673
Nice bandwagon. Writing now!
>> No. 65674
>>65673

hooray!
>> No. 65675
>>65673
>Nice bandwagon.
Good god. What have I done?
>> No. 65676
File 122556949098.jpg - (69.49KB , 750x600 , whathaveidone.jpg ) [iqdb]
65676
>>65675
>> No. 65677
"N-no!" You yell, screwing your eyes up and wrapping your arms around Satori's head, holding her to you.
"She ... she needs rest!" You look up at Okuu, pleading with your eyes, lump forming in your throat. You can't let this woman die because of you, it just can't happen, can't be allowed. And ... you don't want her to go yet, you want-
"I ..." You take a deep breath, trying to stop yourself from shaking, trying to steady your voice. "I've b-been through this before. And I'm still ...."

Sane? Whole? No.

"Alive, I'm still alive." You mutter.
Okuu continues glaring down at you, the cat slinking between her legs and standing on the other side of you.
"Hey." Renko says, trying to sound reasonable. "She's only trying to help." She speaks slowly, keeping her hands where Okuu can see them. "I'm sure your Mistress is going to be okay, just calm do-"
"Shut up!" Okuu whines at Renko, sounding like she's about to start panicking. "What happened? Why's she bleeding?" She gestures at the cat. "Orin! Go get ... argh ... something, argh!" Okuu stamps her foot and then swings her right arm, the huge orange rod, up to face you, pointing at your head.
"Just hand Miss Satori to me!" She yells.

There is a movement you're not sure you saw, like the orange rod was sliding back, jolting out of place. But when you blink, Okuu's arm is exactly the same as before, shaking a little as she points it at you.
Is that some kind of weapon?
You take a deep breath, closing your eyes and trying to ignore the terror of being threatened like this.
"There's no need for that." Renko says. "Come on, don't point that at her." But when you glance up at Renko, you can see she's already got her hand in her jacket. Okuu hasn't noticed.

No! Stop! You've had nothing but frantic madness since this began. You don't want another fight, more pain, more confusion and people trying to kill you. This can't be allowed to go on. Maybe ... maybe there's another way to do this.

"Just let her rest, please." You say, looking up at Okuu and taking one of your hands away from Satori's head. "I-if she doesn't get better soon, you can hold me responsible."
For once, your voice doesn't waver, you don't stammer. You've made up your mind, a way to end this, to make things stable again.
Okuu flinches a little when you lay your hand on the end of her metal arm.
"This ... is basically my fault, anyway." Yes, all the blame is yours. If you weren't here then none of this would have happened, nobody would be fighting over you or getting hurt because of you
"Then you can still take her with you and ..." You trail off, leaning forward and pressing your forehead against the end of Okuu's weapon. It's warm, like metal left in weak sunlight. "Take it out on me, if you like."

Okuu just stares at you, mouth open, for a long moment.

Satori's head is so warm in your lap.

------------------------------

You slump back down on the table after Okuu and Ran carry Satori's limp form to an empty bedroom. That little speech took a lot out of you, leaving you drained and even more tired than before. You face is sticky with dried blood, you really need a change of clothes now. You're shaky from all the adrenaline and there's a horrible absence now Satori's head is no long in your lap. Renko is looking at you funny, like she can't understand what you just did.

But you don't care. You just found your one bargaining chip around here, the one thing you have to offer in this world. Your own compassion, your own self-sacrifice. But even now the feeling is starting to drain away, being replaced with guilt and confusion.
You tried to help Satori, why? She's not even human and ... Renko ...

She's sitting at the other end of the table, slumped over, sighing to herself.
"R-renko?"
"Hm?" She looks up at you.
"W-what's wrong?"
She considers you for a moment. "That was a brave thing you did ... but ..."
"What?"
She shrugs. "I don't understand it ... look, we'll talk about it later, okay? I'm going to make us some food."
You nod weakly at her as she gets up and heads into the kitchen.

The cat, Orin, just sits on the table, watching you.

[ ] Just wait, you feel like collapsing anyway.
[ ] Talk to the cat.
[ ] Go get yourself cleaned up and find some clothes.
[ ] What's wrong with Renko? Oh god, you ... you need to follow her.
>> No. 65678
[X] Talk to the cat.
>> No. 65679
[X] Go get yourself cleaned up and find some clothes.

Make ourselves presentable.
>> No. 65680
[x] Talk to the cat.
>> No. 65681
{X} Talk to the cat.
>> No. 65682
>>65677
> Whole update
Sweet!

[X] What's wrong with Renko? Oh god, you ... you need to follow her.
>> No. 65683
[ ] Talk to the cat.

It'll be funny if Ebolanon can talk to Orin and Chen in their cat forms but not their human forms.
>> No. 65684
File 122557083148.jpg - (252.62KB , 566x800 , 1218981257640.jpg ) [iqdb]
65684
[\!/] Talk to the cat.
>> No. 65685
[x] Talk to the cat.

I can see Ebolanon being a crazy cat lady.
>> No. 65686
[x] Talk to the cat.
>> No. 65687
[x] Go get yourself cleaned up and find some clothes.

Still wearing that robe aren't we?
>> No. 65688
[X] Go get yourself cleaned up and find some clothes.
By the way, how much blood can we afford to lose?
>> No. 65689
>>65688

A few pints. You've stopped losing blood regularly from the dreams, so I don't think it'll be a problem as long as you keep supplementing your iron intake.

And don't get, you know, stabbed or something.
>> No. 65691
Okay, writing now.
>> No. 65695
File 12255771534.png - (312.23KB , 590x800 , 6860993702e1c0ea2e54793be08386f3.png ) [iqdb]
65695
You sigh, feeling exhausted, trying to ignore the sound of Renko banging pots around in the kitchen. Is she angry? You can't tell. Maybe .... maybe she's jealous? Maybe she didn't like you putting yourself in harm's way. Yeah, that's much more likely, much more. You let yourself slump over the table.
You need to rest, to relax, you can't keep this pace up much longer without having some kind of nervous breakdown. Everything that has happened ... it's all too much.

Breathe in, breathe out, in, out. Slowly, trying to think about nothing but your own breathing, the flow of air. It's simple meditation, just trying to focus on something that doesn't matter. It doesn't help much, but you haven't really got any other methods of dealing right now. Yuka, Ran, Satori .... Renko. This is all so confusing and you still don't even really know what's going on in this 'Gensokyo' you've been dragged to. You need to speak to Ran, without being interrupted, without losing your nerve and without being misled.

How the hell are you supposed to manage that?

Something nudges against your face and you shoot bolt upright.
"Ah!" You put your hand to your mouth.
It was just the cat, Orin. She sits back on her haunches, yawns and looks up at your face.
"Hey." You say. She's a cat, just a cat, probably can't even understand your words when she's a cat. Relax, just relax.
She mews up at you.
You smile back at her. "Must be nice being a cat, eh?"
Orin lays down on the table, tucking her paws underneath her and closing her eyes.
"Yeah." You muse, hesitating before placing a hand on her head and giving her a cautious stroke. "Nothing to worry about while you're a cat. Eat, sleep, catch mice?" You grin down at her and she cracks open one eye.
You blink.

Suddenly, instead of a cat, a full-grown woman lies on the table, chin resting on her hands, legs bare from the knee kicking in the air above her.
Orin grins at you as you blush and whip your hand off her head, wrapped in her hair as it was.
"S-sorry!" You splutter, turning away and looking down.
"Ahhhh." She stretches, very much like a cat, back arching, before she slumps on the table again.
"You think being Miss Satori's pet is easy?" She says, voice high-pitched, with an almost teasing quality to it.
"Hmm?" You look back at her, she's playing with the end of one of her braids. "Oh! No, I just meant-"
"I mean there's all the coming and going and the standing up and sitting down and nowadays all the fighting!" She talks in one long sentence, deflating at the end of it and letting her arms hang off the table, looking at you with a bored expression.
"You were fun though!" She perks up a bit, smiling again.
"I-I w-was?" You ask.
"Yeah!" She nods, pushing herself forwards a bit so her face is close to yours. You lean back. "Can I chase you again? Huh? Huh? Can I?" She grins, almost bouncing on the table.
"Bodies never run and they're boring and we just run from the weird guys and I want something to chaaaaase~" She draws out the last word, shutting her eyes and grinning.

[ ] ?
>> No. 65696
[X]I-I'm A bit tired after w-what happen...
[X]H-h-hold on... W-w-what did you mean by B-b-bodies?
>> No. 65697
[x] o..ok, but go easy on me.

Exercise always helps to take your mind off of things, and thats exactly what we need right now. Just don't run so much that we end of passing out.
>> No. 65698
[x] o..ok, but go easy on me.
>> No. 65699
[x] o..ok, but go easy on me.
[x] Ask about the other cat
>> No. 65705
[x] "Ch- chase ... me? After all what ju-? You... ba- bad, BAD CAT! I can't believe you're thinking about something like that... now. BAD CAT! Aren't you just a little wo- worried about... Satori?"

Give her a piece of mind. Trying to stand up against a cat could be a start.
>> No. 65707
{X} "Ch- chase ... me? After all what ju-? You... ba- bad, BAD CAT! I can't believe you're thinking about something like that... now. BAD CAT! Aren't you just a little wo- worried about... Satori?"

cat~
>> No. 65708
[X] "O... okay, but go easy on me."
[X] "C-can I tell R-Renko first?"

Cats tend to either not worry much about their masters, even if they love them a great deal, or to constantly dote on them when they feel terrible. I'm assuming Orin is of the first variety.
>> No. 65709
[x] Ask her about the "weird guys".
[x] Ask about the other cat

Undecided about the chasing.
>> No. 65710
[x] Ask her about the "weird guys".
[x] Ask why she doesn't want to play with the other cat.
>> No. 65711
Where's Ran?
>> No. 65712
>>65708
We haven't really demonstrated much knowledge about cats yet, have we?

[x] "I-I'm a bit tired after w-what happen ... I-in a while, I guess."
[x] Ask about concern for Satori

And we really do need to get changed at some point.
>> No. 65713
>>65711
See
>>65677
>>You slump back down on the table after Okuu and Ran carry Satori's limp form to an empty bedroom.
>> No. 65714
>>65711
Probably still tending to Satori with Utsuho.
>> No. 65716
Not even got a majority of 5 yet. Come on people, I'd like to write some more tonight.
>> No. 65717
We should really ask about those guys they're running from. Big red flag hint there.
>> No. 65718
[x] Ask her about the "weird guys".
[x] Ask about the other cat
>> No. 65719
[x] o..ok, but go easy on me.

whatever
>> No. 65720
{X} "Ch- chase ... me? After all what ju-? You... ba- bad, BAD CAT! I can't believe you're thinking about something like that... now. BAD CAT! Aren't you just a little wo- worried about... Satori?"

This is cute
>> No. 65721
[X] Ask her about the "weird guys".
[X] Ask about the other cat
>> No. 65722
[x] "I-I'm a bit tired after w-what happened ... I-in a while, I guess."
[x] Ask about Satori

Getting chased around now... just seems weird. And insensitive.
>> No. 65723
{X} "Ch- chase ... me? After all what ju-? You... ba- bad, BAD CAT! I can't believe you're thinking about something like that... now. BAD CAT! Aren't you just a little wo- worried about... Satori?"
>> No. 65725
Still no clear majority. Fuck it, time to blend, writing now.
>> No. 65726
>>65725

Hooray!
>> No. 65727
This girl is so full of energy, it's like talking to an overexcited child. Her words wash over you, but you're too tired to grasp their importance. Bodies? Running from weird guys? This might be-
"Come on come on! Pleeeease?" Orin thrusts her grin in your face.
"I-I'm tired, I ..."
She wants to chase you? What are you, a mouse? Her Mistress has just passed out, bleeding internally! Isn't she the least bit concerned, or worried?
"W-wait ... you want to ch-chase me?"
Orin nods her head up and down enthusiastically. "Fun!"
"After what ju-?" You shake your head. While you've been getting molested, freaking out and worrying about what happened to Satori, this girl has been thinking about running around and ...

Oh, yeah. She's a cat.

""You ..." You're not quite sure what to do here. Is she a person or an animal? Does she see the world like a cat does, or is she just good at hiding worry? You've honestly got no idea.
""Ba- bad, BAD CAT!" You point at her, trying to put on your best frown. "I can't believe you're thinking about something like that ... now."
She's still grinning at you, but it looks sort of fixed now, a worried frown creasing her forehead.
"BAD CAT!" You repeat. "Aren't you just a little wo-worried about ..." You feel a lump in your throat. "About Satori?"

Orin's face crumples back to boredom.
"Miss Satori will be fine, she was sleeping ..." Orin says. "Now chase! Chase chase chase!"
You sigh, letting your shoulders droop. "She wasn't just s-sleeping O-o-o ..." You swallow. "C-can I call you Orin?"
"Hmmmm?" She rolls onto her back and swats at your face with one hand, batting a strand of your hair.
"That's my name! Sometimes people call me Rin and Kaenbyou or the bodies and spirits know my name without asking and then I can't play." She peers at you. "Why is your face all bloody? You're not a corpse!" She almost laughs.
"Well ... t-that's ... Miss Satori got h-hurt, in the s-same way I did." You say, closing your eyes.
"Wha-" Orin's expression changes completely, eyes narrowing and glancing around the room. "But ... nobody came in here! What happened!?"
"I c-can't-"
"Miss Satori!" She suddenly bounds up from the table and races out of the room, barely even touching the floor.

"Oh ..."

[ ] Follow her.
[ ] Forget Orin for now, go get cleaned up and find some clothes.
[ ] Just wait here for Renko, you're really hungry.
[ ] Go see how Renko is getting on in the kitchen.
>> No. 65728
[X] Forget Orin for now, go get cleaned up and find some clothes.

Hope Yuka isn't around.
>> No. 65729
{X} Go see how Renko is getting on in the kitchen.
>> No. 65730
[x] Forget Orin for now, go get cleaned up and find some clothes.
>> No. 65731
[ ] Forget Orin for now, go get cleaned up and find some clothes.
>> No. 65732
[X] Go see how Renko is getting on in the kitchen. Apologize for causing trouble and almost killing Satori.
>> No. 65733
[X] Forget Orin for now, go get cleaned up and find some clothes.

Still not seeing that rape scene anywhere, HY.
>> No. 65734
[x] Forget Orin for now, go get cleaned up and find some clothes.

As much as I'd like to be so hardcore that I do stuff covered in blood, that IS pretty uncouth.
>> No. 65735
>>65727
[x] Go see how Renko is getting on in the kitchen.
>> No. 65736
That's all for tonight. Back tomorrow!
>> No. 65737
[\!/] Forget Orin for now, go get cleaned up and find some clothes.
>> No. 65738
[x] Forget Orin for now, go get cleaned up and find some clothes.
>> No. 65739
[x] Forget Orin for now, go get cleaned up and find some clothes.
>> No. 65740
[x] Forget Orin for now, go get cleaned up and find some clothes.

Somebody get that cat some Ritalin.
>> No. 65742
[x] Go see how Renko is getting on in the kitchen.
>> No. 65744
Every time one of my write-ins wins, I'm astounded how HY manages to convert what I proposed into genuine Ebolanon stuttering and stammering. Only HY truly understands skittish moe and for that I salute him! It's like he is living his characters.
>> No. 65745
>>65744

Skittish moe =/= stuttering

Other Anons have been more skittish without stuttering.
>> No. 65749
That didn't exactly go as planned, now you're alone in the sitting room, the sound of Orin's footsteps quickly receding down the corridor outside.
You feel awful, physically. There's blood still caking your face and wearing this stupid robe is starting to get on your nerves. There's no cooking smells wafting out of the kitchen yet, so you figure it must be okay to leave Renko to herself for a moment. Actually, right now you don't feel like you can face her. You've done something, that you don't understand, to make her annoyed. Or maybe it wasn't you, maybe it was just the circumstances? Oh god this is too confusing, you can't face it now. Just focus on the things you can make some kind of difference to.

------------------------------

The bath from this morning won't do for the likes of just washing your face, so you wander down the hallways of Mayohiga again for a while before you find what looks like a wash-room slash toilet.
At least this place has some kind of plumbing, you muse as you fill the sink. The cold water feels good against your face, running back into the sink in little red streams. You rub and wipe at your eyes, getting off as much of the sticky blood off as you can, rinsing the tips of your hair where it's all stuck together. You gulp down water from the tap, washing your mouth out and trying to remove the taste entirely.
It never quite goes.

There's a mirror in here. A full-length one. You try to avoid looking at yourself in it, you're not really much to look at anyway, apart from the bags under your eyes. You quickly check your face to make sure it's clean, before turning away and heading for the door.
It opens before you get there.
"Oh!" Ran looks at you in surprise. "I'm sorry! Where you about to use the bathroom? I have become so used to being the only one here." She babbles at you, bowing her head and stepping back to shut the door again.
"No." You say quickly. "I've f-finished, s-sorry."
"Ah, well ..." Ran trails off, then looks back up at you again. "Satori seems to be comfortable now, I think she'll be fine. Rin and Utsuho are watching over her."
"That's good." You breathe a sigh of relief. Ran must know what she's doing. "Who's ... er, 'Utsuho'?"
"Hm?" Ran frowns. "Oh, the deep raven, most call her Okuu."
"Oh, right." You nod, then realise that you're still just standing there in the bathroom.
"S-sorry Ran! D-did you w-want to come in here?" You ask, moving towards the doorway.
"Yes, thank you." She smiles, shutting the door behind you.

------------------------------

You feel a little embarrassed waiting outside the door, but you don't want to pass up the opportunity to get this over with.
"R-ran." You stutter when she emerges from the bathroom again. She stops and smiles at you, cocking her head.
"Yes? You can ask me for anything, I realise how stressful and confusing this must be. We should sit down today and have a talk about it all." Her tails swish behind her and she gently pats your shoulder.
"Th-thanks." You say. "Um ... could I get a ch-change of clothes?" You look down at the robe, twisting the fabric in your hands.
"Oh!" Ran's eyes widen. "Oh of course! I'm so stupid, you're still in your night wear, of course I'll get you something else, of course." Ran bows her head a little and then straightens, smiling at you again.
"What would you like to wear?" She asks you.
"Huh?" You stand, stunned for a moment. "I-I ... oh."

Truth be told, you haven't worn anything but the same few pairs of jeans and crappy t-shirts for the past few years. Choice? You have choice now? What ... you haven't thought about what you actually look like in a long time ...

"W-what kind of clothes do you have here?" You stammer out, feeling yourself turn a little red as you contemplate the possibilities.
"Oh?" A strange little smile creeps onto Ran's face. "Lots of things."

She tells you, at length.

[ ] Actually, you'd like your old clothes back.
[ ] Ask Ran to just pick something for you, you don't care.
[ ] Specify something, you're ... not in the outside world any more, you can ... try things out, right? Allow yourself this small pleasure.

---

This might be the only update today, sorry. Maybe a couple more later. I'm going to be very busy, but ADP will return at full-speed tomorrow.
>> No. 65750
Picking something new would mean distancing ourselves from Renko even further, right?
But our old clothes are so shabby.
I guess I'll have to wait for a good write-in before I decide.
>> No. 65751
Maybe we should snatch a track suit? We're going to be doing a lot of running.
>> No. 65752
[ ] Lets be silly and try a bunch of stuff for fun. And ask Ran if Renko can do the same - she hasn't exactly got any other clothes either after all.
>> No. 65753
[ ] Ask Ran if you can come and try some things out, you're ... not in the outside world any more, you can ... try things out, right? Allow yourself this small pleasure.

Even something as simple as trying out some new clothes is a bit of happiness and normalcy that Ebolanon sorely needs right now.
>> No. 65754
[ ] Specify something, you're ... not in the outside world any more, you can ... try things out, right? Allow yourself this small pleasure.

I can't think of anything in particular for this but maybe HY will offer some choices (with maybe a dress up montage?), but a little girlie pampering could go a long way. Plus if we choose well Renko might be too impressed by her new duds to be upset, although Ebolanon's going to be sad when she inevitably pukes blood all over her nice new clothes.
>> No. 65755
[x] Lets be silly and try a bunch of stuff for fun. And ask Ran if Renko can do the same - she hasn't exactly got any other clothes either after all.

Oh god!
>> No. 65757
[X] Lets be silly and try a bunch of stuff for fun. And ask Ran if Renko can do the same - she hasn't exactly got any other clothes either after all.
[X] And... try to get Renko's opinion on what looks good on you...

Bonding~
>> No. 65758
>>But our old clothes are so shabby.
And probably stained with more dried blood and bile than we even think our body could produce. If we are going to put them back on eventually, we should get them cleaned first.

[x] Ask Ran to just pick something for you.
>> No. 65759
[X] Ask Ran if you can come and try some things out, you're ... not in the outside world any more, you can ... try things out, right? Allow yourself this small pleasure. [Yukari's old clothes]
>> No. 65760
{X} Lets be silly and try a bunch of stuff for fun. And ask Ran if Renko can do the same - she hasn't exactly got any other clothes either after all.
{X} And... try to get Renko's opinion on what looks good on you...
>> No. 65762
[x] Ask Ran if you can come and try some things out, you're ... not in the outside world any more, you can ... try things out, right? Allow yourself this small pleasure.
>> No. 65763
[x] Ask Ran if you can come and try some things out, you're ... not in the outside world any more, you can ... try things out, right? Allow yourself this small pleasure.
>> No. 65764
[ ] Ask Ran if you can come and try some things out, you're ... not in the outside world any more, you can ... try things out, right? Allow yourself this small pleasure.
>> No. 65765
Some things we need to consider:
- How do other people in Gensokyo usually dress?
- We can't fly, so we should get something we can move around in easily.
- DO NOT WEAR PURPLE.

Aw hell, we're probably going to end up looking like Mokou.
>> No. 65767
>>65765
Why not purple? It's a pretty cool colour, eh?
>> No. 65768
>>65765
We also should avoid wearing a sombrero in a goofy fashion.
>> No. 65769
File 122565352432.jpg - (61.03KB , 450x600 , f8ff655ad3e8b097b1962be6195e7991.jpg ) [iqdb]
65769
>>65768

What?

Hell no. Nobody's going to deny me the ability to do this. NOBODY.
>> No. 65770
File 122565506555.png - (82.42KB , 482x640 , 20031026yukari.png ) [iqdb]
65770
>>65767
Yes, purple is such a wonderful color for her to wear.
>> No. 65771
Wear maroon-red. hide the inevitable bloodstains!
>> No. 65772
[ ] Ask Ran if you can come and try some things out, you're ... not in the outside world any more, you can ... try things out, right? Allow yourself this small pleasure.
>> No. 65773
[X] Lets be silly and try a bunch of stuff for fun. And ask Ran if Renko can do the same - she hasn't exactly got any other clothes either after all.
[X] And... try to get Renko's opinion on what looks good on you...

Ran probably wouldn't let us dress like Yukari, anyway.
>> No. 65774
[x] Lets be silly and try a bunch of stuff for fun. And ask Ran if Renko can do the same - she hasn't exactly got any other clothes either after all.
[x] And... try to get Renko's opinion on what looks good on you...
LET'S GET TAKEN
INTO CONSIDERATION
>> No. 65775
[ ] Ask Ran if you can come and try some things out, you're ... not in the outside world any more, you can ... try things out, right? Allow yourself this small pleasure.
>> No. 65776
[X] Lets be silly and try a bunch of stuff for fun. And ask Ran if Renko can do the same - she hasn't exactly got any other clothes either after all.
[X] And... try to get Renko's opinion on what looks good on you...

I like this option.
>> No. 65777
[x] Ask Ran if you can come and try some things out, you're ... not in the outside world any more, you can ... try things out, right? Allow yourself this small pleasure.

Eh, Renko seems a little tied up at the moment.

That, and something is trying to warp us to be submissive and compliant, be it the Worm, or Koishi possibly working behind the scenes, or Ebolanon's mindset from the start of the story. Allowing somebody to have an influence on you all the way down to the clothes you wear sounds like it's not even going to bother fighting that and will be bad news in the long run.
>> No. 65779
[X] Lets be silly and try a bunch of stuff for fun. And ask Ran if Renko can do the same - she hasn't exactly got any other clothes either after all.
[X] And... try to get Renko's opinion on what looks good on you...

>>65777
> Koishi possibly working behind the scenes
Paranoid, aren't we?
>> No. 65780
Above all things, we need a silly hat. We are not going to survive another minute in Gensokyo unless we get silly head gear.
>> No. 65782
[X] Lets be silly and try a bunch of stuff for fun. And ask Ran if Renko can do the same - she hasn't exactly got any other clothes either after all.
[X] And... try to get Renko's opinion on what looks good on you...

meh.......
>> No. 65783
[x] Ask Ran if you can come and try some things out, you're ... not in the outside world any more, you can ... try things out, right? Allow yourself this small pleasure.
>> No. 65784
[X] Lets be silly and try a bunch of stuff for fun. And ask Ran if Renko can do the same - she hasn't exactly got any other clothes either after all.
[X] And... try to get Renko's opinion on what looks good on you...
>> No. 65785
Okay, calling it. Looks like you get some updates anyway, soon.
>> No. 65786
>>65777
>That, and something is trying to warp us to be submissive and compliant, be it the Worm, or Koishi possibly working behind the scenes, or Ebolanon's mindset from the start of the story. Allowing somebody to have an influence on you all the way down to the clothes you wear sounds like it's not even going to bother fighting that and will be bad news in the long run.

I think you're being just a smidge too paranoid. The implication here is not that we're doing this because we need Renko to make decisions for us, but because we would like to look attractive to her.
>> No. 65787
>>65786
This. And we need to cheer her up after that incident.
>> No. 65788
"Um ..." You twist your hands together, looking down and turning a little red. Is this a good idea? You haven't tired on new clothes in ... well, years. There's a long-forgotten part of you that wants to do this, a self-indulgent femininity that you've let atrophy in your pain and solitude. Now you have ... a friend, another girl. You have Renko, don't you? Maybe ...

No, don't think about it too much, just do it.

"C-can I see all the c-clothes you've got?" You ask Ran, unable to help a little smile creep onto your face.
"Oh? Of ... of course." She says. "You want to pick something out?"
You nod, smiling in full now. This feels good.
"U-um ... can I g-go get R-renko?" You ask. "S-she hasn't got any other clothes either."
"Of course!" Ran says, smiling back at you. "I was going to bring you both a change of clothes eventually, but we got caught up in all the bustle. I am sorry about that." Ran bows her head a little.
"That's okay Ran." You say, not really listening to her words, trying to stop yourself from grinning. Renko's going to come and try on clothes with you! Renko-

Oh god. What if she's not comfortable with it? What if she laughs at you? What if you look horrible and ugly and-

No, no. Stop. You're going to get nowhere like that. Just ... calm.
"Here." Ran says, leading the way. "Follow me. I'll show you to one of the old dressing rooms and then go fetch Renko for you."
You fall in step beside Ran, trying to ignore the little breeze created by her swishing tails as she walks. She leads you down one of the corridors and around a couple of corners before stopping at a door and showing you inside.
"W ... woah." You stop and stare. The room is large, easily twice the size of the sitting room. There's a series of full-length mirrors at one end, a long screen for changing behind at the other. The floor is covered in thick rugs and there's a set of wardrobes, cupboards and chests long the wall. The whole thing is lit from above by a wide skylight.
"W-what ..." You trail off and Ran grins at you, showing her teeth.
"Nice, isn't it? Not really my thing," She says, crossing her arms and slipping her hands into the sleeves of her dress, like trying to hide herself. "But Y-yu ..." She pauses and swallows. "Yukari always enjoyed this sort of pastime."
You glance around the room again, still amazed.
"Thank you Ran." You mutter.

"You're welcome to look through the clothes." Ran gestures at the wardrobes. "There is quite a selection indeed, though some may be a little too large for you ..." Ran trails off, turning red as her eyes lower, trailing down your body, lingering on your chest and hips.
"A-anyway!" You and Ran both turn away at the same time, you feel a little uncomfortable in front of her gaze now. She didn't have to go saying that! But ... you suppose Yukari is ... was quite a voluptuous woman. Never mind, you sigh. At least Renko is roughly the same size as you.
"Is Renko still in the sitting room?" Ran asks, hand on the door-frame.
"Oh! Yes s-she is." You nod. Ran smiles back at you.
"Very well, I shan't be long. Make yourself at home."
She shuts the door, you can hear walking off down the corridor.

------------------------------

Left to your own devices for a little while, you start rummaging through the wardrobes. Ran wasn't kidding when she said Yukari enjoyed this kind of thing. There are more clothes in here than you've ever seen in one place before, all sorts of things, most of it fitted for women. Lots of long skirts and some short ones too. Western trousers in a dozen different styles. Dresses, honest to god dresses. You can't even recall the last time you wore a dress. There's quite a number of what you think must be Japanese kimonos, with that funny thing you put around the middle too. T-shirts, proper button-up shirts, things too small to be considered shirts. There's an entire wardrobe full of underwear, most of which just makes you blush and grin like an idiot as you hold it up. There's hats and gloves and scarves and shoes, so many hats! This is ... this is good. You feel good.

In fact, you would swear that the cupboards are a little larger on the inside than the outside, but whenever you try to work out how, it doesn't make sense.
No point in worrying about that now though, this just feels too damn good to pass up. There is a little hint of guilt, doing this when Satori is still passed out and people are worrying about her, including you. But there's nothing you can do to help, you can't make a bit of difference. You should get new clothes, so you may as well have some fun while doing it.

Hey! Maybe you could show her once she's awa-

No you idiot. She's a mind-reader who just got injured by the horror that is even now crawling about behind your eyes. She's not going to fucking care what you look like. On top of that she's a ... creature, like Yuka, not human at the very least. Why should she be interested in some sick little human, prancing about in her shadow?

You sigh, enthusiasm somewhat blunted. Renko is still on her way here though, perhaps you could ...

[ ] No, just wait for Ran to get back with Renko.
[ ] Try something on now, surprise her! What kind of look to go for [?]
>> No. 65791
[X] Oh god, what were you thinking? There's no way you'll be able to do this in front of Renko and Ran when they get back. But you're alone right now, for a few moments, and those clothes are so pretty. It would be nice to be pretty. So nice. Even if it's only for a second. Quickly, put on the prettiest outfit you can find, before you lose your nerve. Maybe you can spend a few seconds in it and change back before they get here...
>> No. 65792
File 122567612093.jpg - (99.84KB , 700x800 , Layers.jpg ) [iqdb]
65792
[x] Dress in shitloads of clothes as a joke to surprise Renko.

Seriously though, i think we'd do well in something we can run in...
>> No. 65794
>>65779
>> Koishi possibly working behind the scenes
>Paranoid, aren't we?

For one, being paranoid when you have one person that can read thoughts and another that can plant them is not an unlikely state of mind for Anon.

For another, if you could get your mental hooks in the successor to Gensokyo's highest-powered youkai, wouldn't you do it, too?
>> No. 65796
>No you idiot. She's a mind-reader who just got injured by the horror that is even now crawling about behind your eyes. She's not going to fucking care what you look like. On top of that she's a ... creature, like Yuka, not human at the very least. Why should she be interested in some sick little human, prancing about in her shadow?

Awesome. When is Ebolanon going to choke a bitch?

[x] Try something on now, surprise her! What kind of look to go for...
[x] Short, green skirt, knee-length brown boots, orange turtleneck and a white vest.

I'm feeling nostalgic.
>> No. 65804
[x] Try something on now, surprise her! What kind of look to go for...
[x] Short, green skirt, knee-length brown boots, orange turtleneck and a white vest.
>> No. 65810
[x] Dress in shitloads of clothes as a joke to surprise Renko.

Dappy moe.
>> No. 65812
File 122567788535.jpg - (99.97KB , 500x500 , sexyyukari017.jpg ) [iqdb]
65812
[X] Try something on now, surprise her! What kind of look to go for...
[X] Those purple business suits look nice, and the loafers look comfy. Maybe if you leave the suit jacket off, just take pants and the white button-down shirt. The purple necktie might be nice. Yeah, you could look really professional, like a businesswoman!
[X] Some of that fancy underwear is really intriguing. Maybe... maybe just try some of the lacy things on... just for a little bit...
>> No. 65813
[x] Dress in shitloads of clothes as a joke to surprise Renko.
>> No. 65815
[X] Dress in shitloads of clothes as a joke to surprise Renko.
>> No. 65816
[X] Try something on now, surprise her! What kind of look to go for...
[X] Those purple business suits look nice, and the loafers look comfy. Maybe if you leave the suit jacket off, just take pants and the white button-down shirt. The purple necktie might be nice. Yeah, you could look really professional, like a businesswoman!
[X] Some of that fancy underwear is really intriguing. Maybe... maybe just try some of the lacy things on... just for a little bit...
>> No. 65817
X] Try something on now, surprise her! What kind of look to go for...
[X] Those purple business suits look nice, and the loafers look comfy. Maybe if you leave the suit jacket off, just take pants and the white button-down shirt. The purple necktie might be nice. Yeah, you could look really professional, like a businesswoman!
[X] Some of that fancy underwear is really intriguing. Maybe... maybe just try some of the lacy things on... just for a little bit...
>> No. 65818
[X] Try something on now, surprise her! What kind of look to go for...
[X] Those purple business suits look nice, and the loafers look comfy. Maybe if you leave the suit jacket off, just take pants and the white button-down shirt. The purple necktie might be nice. Yeah, you could look really professional, like a businesswoman!
[X] Some of that fancy underwear is really intriguing. Maybe... maybe just try some of the lacy things on... just for a little bit...
>> No. 65819
I don't like the business suit, it's not appropriate for Ebloanon.
>> No. 65820
[X] Try something on now, surprise her! What kind of look to go for...
[X] Those purple business suits look nice, and the loafers look comfy. Maybe if you leave the suit jacket off, just take pants and the white button-down shirt. The purple necktie might be nice. Yeah, you could look really professional, like a businesswoman!
[X] Some of that fancy underwear is really intriguing. Maybe... maybe just try some of the lacy things on... just for a little bit...

The joke just seems a bit odd.

>>65819

She's just trying stuff on, for fun. The way she presents herself is the exact opposite of a proper business woman, I enjoy the irony in this.
>> No. 65821
>>65819

No opposition to lacy underwear, though?

Anyway, relax. This isn't a permanent clothing choice, just experimentation. It's a rare chance at having fun, so why not dress up a little? Especially in outfits that don't fit her?
>> No. 65822
[X] Try something on now, surprise her! What kind of look to go for...
[X] Those purple business suits look nice, and the loafers look comfy. Maybe if you leave the suit jacket off, just take pants and the white button-down shirt. The purple necktie might be nice. Yeah, you could look really professional, like a businesswoman!
[X] Some of that fancy underwear is really intriguing. Maybe... maybe just try some of the lacy things on... just for a little bit...
>> No. 65823
[] Try something on now, surprise her! What kind of look to go for...
[] Short, green skirt, knee-length brown boots, orange turtleneck and a white vest.

This reference has lost me.

[x] Dress in shitloads of clothes as a joke to surprise Renko.
>> No. 65824
[x] Try something on now, surprise her! What kind of look to go for...
[x] Short, green skirt, knee-length brown boots, orange turtleneck and a white vest.
>> No. 65825
[z] Try something on now, surprise her! What kind of look to go for...
[z] Those purple business suits look nice, and the loafers look comfy. Maybe if you leave the suit jacket off, just take pants and the white button-down shirt. The purple necktie might be nice. Yeah, you could look really professional, like a businesswoman!
[z] Some of that fancy underwear is really intriguing. Maybe... maybe just try some of the lacy things on... just for a little bit...

Suit wearan gaems.
>> No. 65826
Bit too tired for more updates, sorry again about the lack of them today. Tomorrow you can play some dress up with Renko.
>> No. 65827
[X] Try something on now, surprise her! What kind of look to go for...
[X] Those purple business suits look nice, and the loafers look comfy. Maybe if you leave the suit jacket off, just take pants and the white button-down shirt. The purple necktie might be nice. Yeah, you could look really professional, like a businesswoman!
[X] Some of that fancy underwear is really intriguing. Maybe... maybe just try some of the lacy things on... just for a little bit...
>> No. 65837
[X] Oh god, what were you thinking? There's no way you'll be able to do this in front of Renko and Ran when they get back. But you're alone right now, for a few moments, and those clothes are so pretty. It would be nice to be pretty. So nice. Even if it's only for a second. Quickly, put on the prettiest outfit you can find, before you lose your nerve. Maybe you can spend a few seconds in it and change back before they get here...
>> No. 65838
[x] Try something on now, surprise her! What kind of look to go for...
[x] Those purple business suits look nice, and the loafers look comfy. Maybe if you leave the suit jacket off, just take pants and the white button-down shirt. The purple necktie might be nice. Yeah, you could look really professional, like a businesswoman!
[x] Some of that fancy underwear is really intriguing. Maybe... maybe just try some of the lacy things on... just for a little bit...
>> No. 65839
[X] SUPPA TENKO option.

Let the barriers come crashing down!
>> No. 65847
[X] Try something on now, surprise her! What kind of look to go for...
[X] Those purple business suits look nice, and the loafers look comfy. Maybe if you leave the suit jacket off, just take pants and the white button-down shirt. The purple necktie might be nice. Yeah, you could look really professional, like a businesswoman!
[X] Some of that fancy underwear is really intriguing. Maybe... maybe just try some of the lacy things on... just for a little bit...

This will be fun~
>> No. 65853
You haven't even started yet and you're already feeling naughty. You shouldn't be thinking like this, you shouldn't! But ... it's too tempting not to try it, Renko will be so surprised! You'll look nothing like yourself!
Going back down the line of cupboards you find one that's mostly full of suits, really smart-looking stuff, the kinds of clothes you'd never be able to afford. Never be able to pull off looking good in them either but ... it doesn't matter here, there's nobody looking at you and judging you, no leers or nasty looks, nobody laughing behind their hands or dishing out snide comments. You reach up and run your fingers over the fabric of a purple suit jacket and trousers, that feels nice.
Oh! And a proper button-down shirt as well! You almost giggle to yourself with glee as you take them down out of the closet and skip over to the screen to get changed.
On the way you poke through the shoes and grab a pair of loafers, proper black leather shoes! You've never had such nice clothes in your life.

Behind the screen is a little rack to leave clothes on and a long mirror. The screen itself is one of those old fold-out things made of canvas in a wooden frame. You can't see through it though, it's pretty sturdy. Good, you don't like the idea of Renko being able to actually watch you change, no matter how funny that makes your stomach feel.
Putting the suit and shirt down on the rack, you untie the cord holding the robe together and then-
Ah, yes, you could do with something else if you don't want to be embarrassing yourself in that rather thin white shirt. Holding the robe closed again, you hop back over to the wardrobe full of underwear.

Oh there's so much choice! What ... what purpose does half this stuff even serve? Nobody but you is going to see ...
You gulp and bite your lip. Okay then, maybe it's worth putting in some more effort, just for a bit, just to see what it feels like. Just for a little bit.
You reach up and pick out some underwear, white with purple trim, lacy but not so complex as to be uncomfortable, just a simple matching pair. That'll do for now. Heart beating a little faster you get back behind the screen and undo the robe at last.

------------------------------

You cock your head at the woman in the mirror. Wow. You really don't look much like yourself. The underwear is surprisingly comfortable, but makes you feel sort of mischievous, knowing that you're wearing something so ... sultry, under everything else. The trousers, a deep purple colour, hug your thighs and rump just enough. The shirt is good, properly fitted so it curves with the shape of your body, not hiding you in a shapeless mass like you're used to. The jacket isn't really cut right for you, so you leave it off for now. You experiment with the ends of the sleeves, buttoning and unbuttoning the cuffs, rolling them up to your elbows and then back down again. Maybe you should go for something shorter.
If you were anywhere else you might feel a little naked and exposed, but it's safe here, Renko's coming soon as well!
The shoes are a little odd, but they go well with the rest of the outfit. Ah! A tie would look good as well. You venture out from behind the screen, almost feeling as if you're walking a little straighter than usual, moving differently. You can feel the air around you more acutely, no longer wrapped up in baggy clothes.
There were some ties over here, right? Yes, in with the suits, mostly purple ones. You pick one up and then-

Footsteps coming down the corridor, slowly, a pair of them. Must be Ran and Renko. Your heart hammers in your mouth and you grin like an idiot, fingers fumbling and shaking as you try to get the tie under the collar right. How was it again, left over right, under, up ... that's it.
You straighten up again, turning to face the door and putting your hands on your hips. Oh .... does this look too silly? Gah! It does, you look like an idiot! You look like a little child playing dress-up in adult clothes, bah! But you can't move now, they're going to come through the door any minute and they would spot you scurrying off behind the screen like you'd done something bad.
The footsteps stop outside the door and you almost break, but there's no point now. Have to-
The door slides open.
"Just through here." Ran says to Renko.
"Ah, wa-" Renko's gaze slides around the room, then fixes on you like a magnet.

"H-hi." You say, grin going all shaky as Renko's eyes go wide.
You just stand there for a long moment, looking at each other. Renko's jaw drops open a little.
"Ah, she's started without you." Ran laughs. Renko doesn't take her eyes off you as her face slowly breaks into a grin.
"You look so different!" She says, crossing the room in a flash to stand next to you, looking you up and down.
"Wow, that's good." You can feel Renko's eyes lingering on your now much more apparent curves, but you don't mind.
"T-thanks." You're still full of nerves and adrenaline, but now it's just making you happy, like you want to jump up and down and hug Renko. You can't stop grinning.
"Are these all full of clothes?" Renko asks Ran, pointing to the wardrobes and cupboard.
"Oh, yes." Ran nods. "You're welcome to wear anything you like, it's of no use to me."
"Wow." Renko throws open one of the cupboards and looks through the stuff inside. "Thanks Ran."
"You're welcome." Ran bows her head a little to you and Renko.
Renko steps behind you and puts her hands on your hips, sliding her fingers across the surface of the fabric. You tense up a little, what-
"Doesn't she look good in these?" Renko grins over your shoulder at Ran.
"Indeed." Ran smiles a little and nods. "If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen making us some proper food for later." Her eyes dart to Renko for a second. "Take as long as you need. Enjoy yourselves."

As soon as the door shuts behind her, Renko looks at you, grinning.
"This is ... awesome!" She says. "You look fantastic!"
"T-thanks R-renko." You mutter, grinning and playing with the hem of your shirt.
"You going to stick with that or try something else?" She asks.
"W-well ..." You take a deep breath. No point chickening out now, she's already seen you dressed up like this. "I-I thought w-we could t-try some stuff on." You gulp. "Y-you k-know ..."
Renko nods. "Sure thing, sounds like fun actually. I still think you look good in just that." She winks at you and you feel yourself blushing, before she walks off to look through one of the wardrobes.
"So, you want to go first or shall or I?" She asks with a mischievous look in her eye.
"Oh?"
"Yeah." Renko says, tongue darting out to lick her lips. "You pick something for me, or I pick something for you. Fair's fair?"
"Ah ... oh, I ... y-yeah."

Honestly, that sounds like a fantastic idea. If only Renko knew what she was suggesting.

She doesn't realise, right?

[ ] Pick something for her [?]
[ ] Let her pick something for you.
>> No. 65855
[x] Let her pick something for you.

Let her take the lead, then read the mood.
>> No. 65856
>>65855
Agreed.

[ ] Let her pick something for you.
>> No. 65857
{X} Let her pick something for you.
>> No. 65858
[x] Let her pick something for you.
>> No. 65859
[ ] Let her pick something for you.

Ebolanon is adorable~
>> No. 65860
[X] Let her pick something for you.
Yeah, read the appetite.
>> No. 65861
>>65859

[Agreed] Let her pick something for you.
>> No. 65862
[ODIN] Let her pick something for you.

This will be glorious.
>> No. 65864
Unanimous! Writing now.
>> No. 65871
>>65864

Hooray!
>> No. 65873
>>65864
pick something fabulous
>> No. 65874
I am preemptively declaring this a complete triumph.
>> No. 65880
"Y-you can p-pick something for me." You say, looking down and turning bright red. This is ... oh god you don't even know what this is. Would she pick something that looks good or something just to ... see you in it? Maybe you can ... no ... oh, what-
"Okay." Renko says, smiling at you. "Go stand behind the screen, it'll be a surprise."
You smile nervously back at her, nodding.
"Actually ..." Renko says, eyeing you up and down. "Do a little twirl for me first, as you are now."
"Oh ...w-what?"
"Please, for me?" Renko asks.
"O-okay." You turn around slowly, painfully aware of how these trousers must be showing off your bottom, tight as they are.
"Mmm, yeah, you look good like that." Renko says when you look back at her again. "But lets see what I can come up with." She winks at you and you trot over to the screen, slipping behind it and trying to slow your breathing down.

Why did you think this was a good idea?! It's much too forward and you can't tell, you can't tell if Renko ... maybe she's just having fun or ...
You can hear her rummaging through the closets and pulling things out. What's she going to-
"Okay, here you go!" She calls, footsteps hurrying across the room. "Are you decent behind there?" She giggles.
"Y-yes!" You say. Renko reaches around the side of the screen, a bundle of clothes in her hands. Her head pops around as well, a grin on her face.
"Here you go, take your time." She says.
"T-thanks."
"And wear everything, promise?"
"U-uh, y-yeah, promise." You stammer, taking the clothes.

Renko vanishes again, you can hear her going back to the clothes, rummaging through stuff.
Okay, what's she got you? You feel your face turning red as you separate the items out. What's this? Oh my, how do you even ... your breath catches in your throat. Is she trying to say something with all this?

Hands fumbling, you take off the tie and start to unbutton the shirt.

------------------------------

You poke your head around the side of the screen.
"R-renko?"
She looks over at you.
"Are you ready?" She asks. "Come on out! I want to see!"
"I-I d-don't-"
Renko smiles warmly at you and chuckles. "It's only me, and I think it'll look good, come on out."
Nervously, you emerge from behind the screen.

Whatever Renko was thinking, you're not sure. But ...
"Oh now that looks elegant." She says, drawing the last word out.
You have to admit, on the outside you look good. A long, red skirt, perfectly measured so it swishes around your ankles but doesn't touch the floor, tight around your buttocks and hips. The white polo-neck suits you as well, but ... it's thin, skin-tight and a little revealing, hugging all your curves.
"How does it feel?" Renko asks.
"O-okay." You say, gulping. She ... she probably means the underwear, right? You did promise to wear it all and ...
It's comfortable, but why did she choose it? You've never worn anything like that before. Long red stockings are hidden under the skirt, attached to suspenders around your waist. The rest of the underwear is red as well, lacy and comfortable but a little too provocative for your tastes. It keeps pushing you ... up ...

What's Renko playing at? You wish you knew, you could ... ask her, right? Oh god no you couldn't do that.

"Go look at yourself in the mirrors, go on!" Renko says, touching your back and prodding you towards the other end of the room.
Seeing yourself in so many mirrors at once is actually quite nice, you swish the skirt around your ankles, smiling at yourself. Maybe this was a good choice after all, you look pretty damn-
"Think fast!" Renko drapes her arms over your shoulders and jams something onto your head. You utter a little shriek of surprise and tug the hat up out of your eyes.
"Don't you think it suits you?" Renko's grin is reflected at you in the mirror.
"It ..." You play with it for a moment. "Y-yeah."

The hat Renko just planted on your head is a big, floppy, red beret, matches the skirt. If you move it to the side, it actually looks kind of good, if a bit silly.
"So ..." Renko says, head over your shoulder, looking at you in the mirror. "What do you think?"

[ ] You like it, this is good. Don't mention the underwear.
[ ] Mention the underwear ... mention the underwear. Oh god, what does she mean by it?

And:

[ ] Keep this hat, it's good.
[ ] Look for a different hat.

[ ] Anything else to change for now [?]
>> No. 65881
[X] Mention the underwear ... mention the underwear. Oh god, what does she mean by it?
[X] Look for a different hat.
>> No. 65882
[ ] You like it, this is good. Don't mention the underwear.
[ ] Keep this hat, it's good.
>> No. 65883
[x] You like it, this is good. Don't mention the underwear.
[x] Keep this hat, it's good.
>> No. 65884
[ ] Mention the underwear ... mention the underwear. Oh god, what does she mean by it?

Curious option~

[ ] Keep this hat, it's good.

[ ] Time to dress Renko up, you'd like to see her wear something girlie for once. Instead of that shirt\hat combo.
>> No. 65885
[x] You like it, this is good. Don't mention the underwear.
[x] Keep this hat, it's good.
>> No. 65886
>It's comfortable, but why did she choose it?

>You've never worn anything like that before. Long red stockings are hidden under the skirt, attached to suspenders around your waist. The rest of the underwear is red as well, lacy and comfortable but a little too provocative for your tastes. It keeps pushing you ... up ...

Oh god, that's hot.

[x] You like it, this is good. Don't mention the underwear.
[x] Keep this hat, it's good.
>> No. 65887
[X] You like it, this is good. Don't mention the underwear.
[X] Keep this hat, it's good.
>> No. 65888
[ ] You like it, this is good. Don't mention the underwear.
[ ] Keep this hat, it's good.

Ah, a silly hat. We are truly a touhou now.
>> No. 65889
[x] Mention the underwear ... mention the underwear. Oh god, what does she mean by it?

And:

[x] Keep this hat, it's good.

Hey, little wolf. Having fun dressing us up?
>> No. 65890
[z] You like it, this is good. Don't mention the underwear.
[z] Keep this hat, it's good.

Uniform keepin gaems.
>> No. 65891
[x] You like it, this is good. Don't mention the underwear.
[x] Keep this hat, it's good.
>> No. 65892
[X] Mention the underwear ... mention the underwear. Oh god, what does she mean by it?
[x] Keep this hat, it's good.
>> No. 65896
[X] Mention the underwear ... mention the underwear. Oh god, what does she mean by it?
[X] Look for a different hat.
>> No. 65897
[x] You like it, this is good. Don't mention the underwear.
[x] Keep this hat, it's good.
>> No. 65898
[x] You like it, this is good. Don't mention the underwear.
[x] Keep this hat, it's good.
>> No. 65899
>"Take as long as you need. Enjoy yourselves."

Awesome, possible hidden meanings.
>> No. 65900
[X] You like it, this is good. Pay close attention to Renko and try to figure out whether it's a good idea to mention the underwear or not. Is she making fun of you, or....?
[x] Keep this hat, it's good.
>> No. 65907
"I l-like it Renko." You say, swallowing a little and grinning. "I r-really like it."
It's an awesome outfit, although completely different to your trousers and shirt get-up earlier. Feels more feminine in a subdued sort of way, a little less practical perhaps, but the skirt is long enough to give you plenty of freedom of movement.
The underwear though ... that's a different matter. Is Renko trying to hint at something? Is she just making fun of you? Does she ... does she wear stuff like this? You could ... you could find out.
"Good!" Renko says, suddenly wrapping her arms around you from behind and giving your shoulders a squeeze. "I'm not sure if it matches up to your outfit when I came in but ... you'll be the judge of that." She flashes you a grin in the mirror.
"Heh ... y-yeah." You say, still staring at yourself. Was she just talking about the underwear again? Renko lets go of your and starts picking out some different clothes.

Renko, why must you be so confusing? Is she just a good friend, touchy-feely and unembarrassed by these sorts of things, someone who wants to protect you and help you? Or is she into girls? Her and Mary were- no, but- argh. This is awful, you were never so confused on the outside, back at university. Mainly because you were so lonely that your sexuality may as well have been null and void for the past few years.
You've not actually experimented how you imagined you would upon going to university. It was supposed to be different, a world full of new people and new things, people who ... yeah, but that never happened. You got bored and lonely and then Yukari appeared in your mind, blotting everything else out until, well ... until Renko, you guess.
You're so emotionally clumsy, the idea of screwing this up scares the life out of you.

And what if this is just you projecting your needs onto her?

"Hey?" Renko walks back up to you again. "You alright there?"
You catch yourself, expression having turned almost glum.
"Yes! S-sorry, I'm f-fine."
Renko smiles and holds something up in front of you. "This one or this one?"
"Wh-" She's got a pair of jackets, one of them is a long trenchcoat-like thing, muted matt black, fitted for a woman. The other is dark red, short enough to just come to your waist, a little white fur trim at the collar.
"Come on, pick one, I think either would suit you, although." She weighs them in her hands. "The black would be better with the business suit, the red one with what you have now."
"O-oh ... yeah."
Renko giggles. "Okay, you don't have to choose right now. But ... you know what you should choose right now?"
"Hm?"
"My clothes!" Renko drops the jackets at your feet and raises her arms up in the air, grinning. "Come on! Hurry up, I want to see what you pick!"

She really is very animated about all this. You can't help but grin back.
"O-okay." You say.
"I'll go behind the screen and wait, surprise me!" She says, hopping off.

You glance down at the jackets. It is a little cold outside, maybe you should take one of them for now.

[ ] The red one
[ ] The black one.

And

[ ] Pick some clothes for Renko [?]
>> No. 65908
[ ] The red one

I'll add the other vote if I see something I like put forward.
>> No. 65910
File 122575156826.gif - (1.69KB , 67x96 , rogue_stand.gif ) [iqdb]
65910
[x] The red one.

[x] See picture.
>> No. 65912
[x] The red one.
[x] Dominatrix gear.
S-spank me mistress! I've been a naughty girl!
>> No. 65913
[x] The red one

I'm not decided what the other vote could be but
we should get her a nice holster for the gun. Nothing over the top, but it would be nice if it matched our red outfit. Hey, we can't muster the courage for rings.
>> No. 65915
[X] The black one.
>> No. 65916
File 122575482867.jpg - (106.89KB , 425x700 , something.jpg ) [iqdb]
65916
I think, something a bit like this for Renko to wear. Make the colorscheme match our own though more muted though - to visibly connect her with us via our outfits.

maybe... black trousers, but with a white wriggle-style loose shirt to match our white turtleneck, with a skirt-matching red jacket. If we stitch any designs onto our skirt later, we should add them to her jacket too.

Why this? Well, for a start she seems more likely to fight than we are - so mobility is a plus, skirts are out as a result. The colors as mentioned should match her with us in some way... similar to how Ran's outfit has a visual connection to Yukari's.
>> No. 65917
[X] Red. Stains won't show up as much on it.

And for Renko...

[X] A two piece bodice and straight skirt, both white with pink and red lace threading and trimming. Low cut top - not THAT low, but certainly enough to emphasize her femininity. The skirt ought to be longish, with moderate pleating and ruffles, but not very wide. Light pink elbow-length gloves. Hat... she can keep her usual hat. Who cares if it clashes with the rest of the outfit?
>> No. 65918
[x] The red one.
[x] Dominatrix gear.
>> No. 65919
[x] The red one.
[X] A two piece bodice and straight skirt, both white with pink and red lace threading and trimming. Low cut top - not THAT low, but certainly enough to emphasize her femininity. The skirt ought to be longish, with moderate pleating and ruffles, but not very wide. Light pink elbow-length gloves. Hat... she can keep her usual hat. Who cares if it clashes with the rest of the outfit?
>> No. 65920
[X] The red one.
[X] Dominatrix gear.

VINI.
>> No. 65921
>>65914 here

Changing vote.

[x] The red one.
[x] A two piece bodice and straight skirt, both white with pink and red lace threading and trimming. Low cut top - not THAT low, but certainly enough to emphasize her femininity. The skirt ought to be longish, with moderate pleating and ruffles, but not very wide. Light pink elbow-length gloves. Hat... she can keep her usual hat. Who cares if it clashes with the rest of the outfit?
>> No. 65922
[x] The red one.
[x] A two piece bodice and straight skirt, both white with pink and red lace threading and trimming. Low cut top - not THAT low, but certainly enough to emphasize her femininity. The skirt ought to be longish, with moderate pleating and ruffles, but not very wide. Light pink elbow-length gloves. Hat... she can keep her usual hat. Who cares if it clashes with the rest of the outfit?
>> No. 65923
[z] The red one.
[z] A two piece bodice and straight skirt, both white with pink and red lace threading and trimming. Low cut top - not THAT low, but certainly enough to emphasize her femininity. The skirt ought to be longish, with moderate pleating and ruffles, but not very wide. Light pink elbow-length gloves. Hat... she can keep her usual hat. Who cares if it clashes with the rest of the outfit?

Coat choosin and Renko clothin choosin gaems.
>> No. 65924
File 122575534570.png - (104.90KB , 300x800 , Medicine4.png ) [iqdb]
65924
Alternatively, something like this.
>> No. 65925
[x] The red one.
[x] Dominatrix gear.

This will be hilariously bad.
>> No. 65926
[x] The red one.
[x] A two piece bodice and straight skirt, both white with pink and red lace threading and trimming. Low cut top - not THAT low, but certainly enough to emphasize her femininity. The skirt ought to be longish, with moderate pleating and ruffles, but not very wide. Light pink elbow-length gloves. Hat... she can keep her usual hat. Who cares if it clashes with the rest of the outfit?
>> No. 65927
>>65924

Changing to this. THIS. Only in similar colors to what we have on ourselves.
>> No. 65929
[X] The red one.
[X] Dominatrix gear.
And after that:
[X] A two piece bodice and straight skirt, both white with pink and red lace threading and trimming. Low cut top - not THAT low, but certainly enough to emphasize her femininity. The skirt ought to be longish, with moderate pleating and ruffles, but not very wide. Light pink elbow-length gloves. Hat... she can keep her usual hat. Who cares if it clashes with the rest of the outfit?

I'd like to see both.
>> No. 65930
[x] The red one.
[x] A two piece bodice and straight skirt, both white with pink and red lace threading and trimming. Low cut top - not THAT low, but certainly enough to emphasize her femininity. The skirt ought to be longish, with moderate pleating and ruffles, but not very wide. Light pink elbow-length gloves. Hat... she can keep her usual hat. Who cares if it clashes with the rest of the outfit?
>> No. 65931
[x] The red one.
[x] Dominatrix gear.

How..naughty.
>> No. 65936
File 122575704466.jpg - (133.97KB , 500x776 , 00cb7577f4d7c0628456640829282f8d.jpg ) [iqdb]
65936
The red jacket? Very well.

Writing now.
>> No. 65938
>>65936

hooray!
>> No. 65939
> 00cb7577f4d7c0628456640829282f8d.jpg
As expected.
>> No. 65940
You reach down to pick up the red jacket, feeling the fabric. It's nice, not too heavy but thick enough to keep you warm. You slip it on for a minute, testing the size and doing up the zip on the front. it fits you perfectly, the little bit of white fur around the collar soft against the flesh of your neck. Yeah, you think you'll keep this one, if Ran doesn't mind. You wonder if there's another one like this, Renko might look good in something similar too.

Leaving the jacket hanging from the handle of one of the cupboards, you start to think. What would Renko look good in? What could you pick out for her? This decision has a lot more riding on it than you'd like. If you pick something boring then you won't get to see her in something nice, but if you pick something too ... obvious, and she's not really interested, you could leave her embarrassed and awkward, or you could make her think ... oh god, you don't even know. But ... this is your chance, isn't it? This is. You've got the opportunity to put her in any clothes you like and-
She gave this underwear, that has to mean something. It has to.
You're ... you're stuck here in Gensokyo, not alone but still worried. Something is going on that you don't understand, your own mind isn't stable or safe anymore. You never got to experiment or play, you never really had any years of fun to enjoy and build memories on. If you die here, if you never come back, this might be your last real chance for this sort of thing.

Nothing else for it, you open up one of the cupboards and start selecting clothes.

------------------------------

"Woah." Renko's voice drifts from behind the screen. You've turned away, trying to ignore the fact that you're in the same room as her while she changes, the thought of her slipping her shirt off, kicking underwear from her legs, it's a little too much right now.
"Wh-what is it?" You call back, as if you're not already completely aware of what it is, the clothes you've picked for her are ... nothing short of absolutely mouth-watering, but you're not sure how comfortable you are with her knowing you feel that way. Maybe you should just play it off as a joke, yeah, that's probably best.
"My god." Renko says, voice full of amusement. "Hmm ... okay. I'm coming out now!"
You can't turn around, you can't look. You're going to pounce on her if you see her, there's just nothing you can-
"So? How so I look?"
You turn around.

She's delicious.

Renko turns once on the spot, arms out, laughing at herself. She's discarded her usual hat, seeing as it doesn't go with the rest of the outfit at all. The bodice is perfect on her, following the gentle curve of her waist and then cupping her chest, showing off the very top of her modest bust and her hard, stark collarbones. The chest potion is covered in in pink and red lace, the pattern flowing and curling down the sides of the top, stopping at the hem and blending seamlessly into the red trim along the edges.
"You've outdone me!" She stops turning, still giggling, holding one hand out to you. The elbow-length gloves are perhaps a bit much. Pink? At least she's wearing them.
"H-how so?" You stammer, unable to keep yourself from watching her as she steps towards you. She's so much more feminine dressed like this but ... it's wrong somehow, her movement is still as tense and harsh as always. She's obviously a little uncomfortable in something like that, but covering for it by being amused.
"Just ... I look like a fairy-tale princess!" She laughs, tugging on the sides of the white skirt. That looks so good on her, but again, out of place. It only reaches her calves, but it's narrow and tight so it forces her to take smaller steps than usual. The thin pleating is outlined in red and ruffles down the side are laced with pink, blending into each other where they meet.

"I guess ..." Renko trails off, putting her hands on her hips and raising her chin, looking at herself in the mirrors. "I guess we are in a kind of wonder-land though." She turns to grin at you. "So ... why did you pick this one?"
"I-I ... er ... j-just thought i-it w-would look good." You stammer, turning a little red.
"Good?" Renko giggles and places a gloved hand on your shoulder. "If I was going to a ball maybe." She says, but she's still grinning.
"I know!" She exclaims. "We need some music, you know, I can dance, you can wear a dress, we'll confuse everyone else!" She steps away from you and does a little turn on her toes, laughing. You laugh with her, this feels so good, so normal.
Renko stops and looks at you again, raising an eyebrow. "This is a very nice outfit and I'm flattered that you think I'd look good in something so ... flashy."
"T-thank you." You say.

You and Renko just look at each other for a long moment, not speaking.

Oh god, break the silence, break the silence, break it! Say something, tell her why you've picked that, just fucking say it oh god you're useless, you can't even-

"Of course," Renko looks at you with an apologetic sort of expression. "It's not very practical." She pulls the sides of the skirt, showing how little room she has to walk.
"Ah!" You say. "S-sorry, I j-just t-thought-"
"No no, don't worry, it's good." She says, shaking her head. "But how about I put it aside for now? I'd prefer a change of clothes more in keeping with my purpose at the moment." She winks at you. "We can keep this for later."
Your heart leaps into your mouth. What does she mean by that, she can't possibly-
"So, something more practical-" Renko crosses to the cupboard again, but suddenly stops. "Or would you like to suggest something?" She asks.

[ ] This has gone so well, pick something for her.
[ ] Let Renko pick her own change of clothes.

And:

[ ] This outfit is good, you're going to stick with this for now.
[ ] Change something before you leave [?]
>> No. 65942
[ ] Let Renko pick her own change of clothes.
[ ] This outfit is good, you're going to stick with this for now.

Though, uh, lets add some shorts or something under the skirt. Just in case we have to lose it in a hurry or it gets shredded somehow - i doubt it'd be good for our morale to flash gensokyo.
>> No. 65944
[ ] Let Renko pick her own change of clothes.
[ ] This outfit is good, you're going to stick with this for now.
>> No. 65947
[X] This has gone so well, pick something for her.
-[X] A simple, white silk shirt adorned with red patterns, and long, loose sleeves that could hide the movement of her arms and hands if needed. A nice pair of black slacks, easy to move in, and comfortable, with nice, deep pockets. Soft, but sturdy loafers will make good footwear. Her own hat will look good with this.

[X] This outfit is good, you're going to stick with this for now.

I like playing dress-up Renko.
>> No. 65948
[x] Let Renko pick her own change of clothes.
[x] Change something before you leave...
[x] Get out of that ankle-length dress and put on some shorts or jeans; Anything that can't get grabbed or caught on something if you decide to run. Change out of anything else that you wouldn't wear every day as well, and put on something more casual in its place.

>more in keeping with my purpose at the moment

What the fuck, Renko? Don't tell me YOU'RE getting mind controlled too.
>> No. 65949
[x] Let Renko pick her own change of clothes.
[x] Change something before you leave...
[x] Get out of that ankle-length dress and put on some shorts or jeans; Anything that can't get grabbed or caught on something if you decide to run. Change out of anything else that you wouldn't wear every day as well, and put on something more casual in its place.
>> No. 65950
[x] Let Renko pick her own change of clothes.
[x] Change something before you leave...
[x] Get out of that ankle-length dress and put on some shorts or jeans; Anything that can't get grabbed or caught on something if you decide to run. Change out of anything else that you wouldn't wear every day as well, and put on something more casual in its place.
>> No. 65952
>>65945 here

Changing vote because it makes more sense.

[x] Let Renko pick her own change of clothes.
[x] Change something before you leave...
[x] Get out of that ankle-length dress and put on some shorts or jeans; Anything that can't get grabbed or caught on something if you decide to run. Change out of anything else that you wouldn't wear every day as well, and put on something more casual in its place.
>> No. 65953
[x] Let Renko pick her own change of clothes.
[x] This outfit is good, you're going to stick with this for now.
>> No. 65954
[z] Let Renko pick her own change of clothes.
[z] Change something before you leave...
[z] Get out of that ankle-length dress and put on some shorts or jeans; Anything that can't get grabbed or caught on something if you decide to run. Change out of anything else that you wouldn't wear every day as well, and put on something more casual in its place.

Convenient clothes wearan gaems.
>> No. 65955
[X] Let Renko pick her own change of clothes.
[X] Change something before you leave...
[X] Get out of that ankle-length dress and put on some shorts or jeans; Anything that can't get grabbed or caught on something if you decide to run. Change out of anything else that you wouldn't wear every day as well, and put on something more casual in its place.
>> No. 65957
[X] Let Renko pick her own change of clothes.
[X] Change something before you leave...
[X] Get out of that ankle-length dress and put on some shorts or jeans; Anything that can't get grabbed or caught on something if you decide to run. Change out of anything else that you wouldn't wear every day as well, and put on something more casual in its place.
>> No. 65958
Ebolanon is going to be the next Yukari, and Renko will become her shikigami.
>> No. 65959
[X] Let Renko pick her own change of clothes.
[X] Change something before you leave...
[X] Get out of that ankle-length dress and put on some shorts or jeans; Anything that can't get grabbed or caught on something if you decide to run. Change out of anything else that you wouldn't wear every day as well, and put on something more casual in its place.
>> No. 65960
Okay, once more tonight. New thread incoming.
>> No. 65961
File 122576498150.jpg - (262.39KB , 850x1204 , 57b1f4546a837e66e2bdd28274c1f84d.jpg ) [iqdb]
65961
>>I'd prefer a change of clothes more in keeping with my purpose at the moment.
Mmmmmmmm...
>> No. 65962
>>65961

FUCK YES BALALAIKA.
>> No. 65978
>>65961

imagining Yukari as Balalaika pleases me greatly