[Return]
Archived thread

File 120771081732.jpg - (116.79KB , 661x674 , 1206974205934.jpg ) [iqdb]
6553 No. 6553
You move over to where the sound of the sobbing is coming from and gently ruffle her hair. Rumia seems shocked by this sudden contact and tries to pull away, succeeding only in hitting the tree again.
"NO NO! GET AWAY FROM ME! MR BUBBLES. HELP ME."
It seems that she may have hit her head quite hard, and is a little confused. She pushes against you again, then stops. She latches onto you and hugs you tightly while sobbing into your shoulder. You gently rub the back of your head. Between the sobs that are coming hard enough to cause hiccups, Rumia aparently falls asleep, or falls unconscious. You gently lay her down on the ground, and lean back against the tree that rumia ran into twice tonight. What a night it's been so far. You lay there, listening to see if you can hear anything else that may be trying to ambush you. The next thing you know, you hear birds chirping quite brightly, an the sunlight is streaming down through the trees. Aparently you drifted off sometime durning the night, leaning against that tree. Looking down, Rumia and Cirno are still asleep. A rumbing in your stomach makes you realize that you haven't eaten in over a day.

[ ] Go look for Food.
[ ] Wake Rumia and Cirno up
[ ] Wake Cirno up
[ ] Wake Rumia up
[ ] Go back to sleep.

>> No. 6555
[ ] Wake Rumia and Cirno up

So.. so moe.. I'm gonna die.
>> No. 6556
[ ] Go look for Food.

I reccomend Pinecones for breakfast. they are probably the only thing anon will find.
>> No. 6557
[X] Wake Rumia and Cirno up

Bleary-eyed youkai lolis? SO MOE!
>> No. 6558
awwwwww....
let them sleep, go find some urself. your a man after all
[X] Go look for Food.
>> No. 6559
[x] Go look for Food.
Take a weapon though. It's dangerous to go alone.
>> No. 6560
Do you want me to archive this series? If so, what do you want me to call it?
>> No. 6561
Also,

[ ] Go look for Food.
>> No. 6562
[X] Go look for Food.

What anon sees in a bunch of retarded lolis, when there are such superior Touhous is beyond me.
>> No. 6563
[X] Wake Rumia and Cirno up

Wake them. WITH HAIR RUFFLING.
>> No. 6564
>>6560
I nominate Black Market Knock-Off as the name.
>> No. 6565
Ruffling Hairs In Gensokyo
>> No. 6566
Lamprey time!
>> No. 6567
[X] Go look for Food.
>> No. 6568
Waking them up makes no sense.
>> No. 6569
>>6560
Yes please, Misadventures in Gensokyo. I meant to put that in the subject of this one, but I forgot to.
>> No. 6570
>>6569
Misadventures in Gensokyo it is.

Would you like fries with that?
>> No. 6571
[X] Wake Rumia and Cirno up

Wake them up by ruffling their hair. So deliciously moe.
>> No. 6572
[X] Go look for Food.
>> No. 6574
>>6570

That's not like you, sure I'll have some.
>> No. 6575
>>6553
I change my vote to

[X] Eat them.
>> No. 6576
You stand up, sore from your night sleeping leaning up against a tree, and head off into the forest. Trodding along you come out to what is aparently the edge of the forest. You see a path leading into the forest, and a shop with mounds of junk lying all around both outside and inside the store. There's aparently a name on the building, but the sign seems to have faded with age.

[ ] Go inside
[ ] Look through the piles of junk outside for food
[ ] Go back for Cirno and Rumia
[ ] Go play Scrooge McDuck in the piles of junk.
>> No. 6577
[X] Go back for Cirno and Rumia

OPPORTUNITY ONLY KNOCKS ONCE
>> No. 6578
[X] Wake Rumia and Cirno up

Cirno can catch us fish by freezing a stream or something.
>> No. 6579
>>6576
[ ] Go back for Cirno and Rumia
>> No. 6580
[X] Go play Scrooge McDuck in the piles of junk.
>> No. 6581
[X] Go back for Cirno and Rumia

Cannot let lolis escape. Shop is not going anywhere any time soon.
>> No. 6582
[X] Go back for Cirno and Rumia
lets go look if our lolis are okay, dont care about the hunger
>> No. 6583
[X] Go inside

"I got 2 lolis asleep over there wonna come with?"
>> No. 6585
[X] Go back for Cirno and Rumia

BACK TO OUR LITTLE SISTERS.
>> No. 6586
File 120771161638.gif - (0.97MB , 280x195 , Party@MyHouse.gif ) [iqdb]
6586
>>6562
I see an oppurtunity.
First we start with the lolis, then we expand our army further, until we have enough numbers and firepower to take over all of Gensokyo. We're going to start a revolution.
>> No. 6587
>>6576
[ ] Go back for Cirno and Rumia

Darkness is perfect for stealing shit.
>> No. 6588
[x] Go back for Cirno and Rumia
Develop social links, receive loyal followers
>> No. 6589
FUCK YES MANNONOSUKE ROUTE

No seriously, this fellow human is perhaps the only one who can save us.
>> No. 6590
>>6586
That reminds me, the second season has started, hasn't it?

Also, [x] Go back for Cirno and Rumia.
>> No. 6591
You turn tail, and go back into the forest. You get near to where the three of you slept the night before and encounter a wall of darkness. Huh. Guess Rumia's awake. You call out to her, and tell her to wake up Cirno if she isn't awake already.
"No. I'm gonna eat you now. Just stay there, and I'll come and get you."
You advise her not to do so, lest she re-enact last night's little tree debacle.
"T.. THAT WAS A ONE TIME MISTAKE~ I'LL EAT YOU FOR SURE THIS TIME!"

[ ] Call for Cirno.
[ ] Forward, into the dark abyss.
[ ] Go back to the shop.
[ ] Dare Rumia to come for you.
>> No. 6592
[ ] Forward, into the dark abyss.
We must welcome are newest little sister back into our warm embrace!
>> No. 6593
>>6591
This is exceedingly dangerous and yet humourous at the same time.
>> No. 6594
[X] Forward, into the dark abyss.

Embrace her. Feel the darkness.
>> No. 6595
[X] Dare Rumia to come for you.
Let her bump into stuff, so she cries and we can comfort her again
>> No. 6596
[X] Dare Rumia to come for you.
>> No. 6598
[X] Dare Rumia to come for you.

Nothing can go wrong with this plan!
>> No. 6599
[ ] Call for Cirno.
>> No. 6600
[x] Forward, into the dark abyss.

DELICIOUS HAIR, I MUST RUFFLE IT
>> No. 6601
>>6591
[ ] Dare Rumia to come for you.
>> No. 6602
[x] Forward, into the dark abyss.
>> No. 6604
>>6591
[X] Forward, into the dark abyss.
>> No. 6606
[X] Go back to the shop.
>> No. 6607
forward won 5 to 4 over dare, i surely hope we wont die
>> No. 6609
You stride boldy forward into the dark abyss... Directly into a tree. You fall backwards and clutch your head in pain. While you mutter a few choice words Rumia starts laughing.
"Now you know how *I* feel"
Cirno, who was aparently awake too, starts laughing as well.
"That was great, Rumia! Do it again, do it again!"
A growl escapes from the darkness. Both Rumia and Cirno laugh slightly.
"AUUUUUu.... I'm hungry..." Rumia whines.
"Meeee toooo..."

[ ] offer to get them food.
[ ] offer to take them to food.
[ ] WHY YOU DO THIS THING?
[ ] Throw a rock further into the darkness.
[ ] Remain silent, do nothing.
>> No. 6610
>>6609
[ ] offer to take them to food.
I suppose.
>> No. 6611
[X] offer to take them to food.

Sorry, Rinnosuke. Someone's got to lose, and isn't going to be us.
>> No. 6612
>>6609

[x] Offer them a hand.
>> No. 6613
[X] offer to take them to food.
>> No. 6614
[ ] offer to take them to food.
>> No. 6615
[X] offer to take them to food.
>> No. 6617
lol they are playing with us...
[X] offer to take them to food.
>> No. 6618
>>6609
[ ] offer to take them to food.

probably the best choice
>> No. 6619
[x] offer to take them to food.
Silly Cirno, fairies don't need to eat.
>> No. 6620
[X] Throw a rock further into the darkness.
>> No. 6621
[ ] offer to take them to food.
>> No. 6622
You tell the girls you found a place with food nearby, but that they're going to have to either make the darkness bubble smaller, or they're going to have to come up with some way for you to lead them.
"No~ NO~ It's too bright already~"
"But we can't get food like this Rumia..."
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu....."
You need to think of some way to lead them.

[ ] Grab a stick.
[ ] tell them to follow the melodious strains of your voice.
[ ] go deeper into the darkness, get cirno.
[ ] Other (insert suggestion here)
>> No. 6623
>>6619
[ ] offer to take them to food.

SORRY RINNOSUKE

HOES OVER BROS
>> No. 6624
[ ] Other (insert suggestion here)

Carry our little sisters on our back.
>> No. 6625
>>6622

[x] Other (insert suggestion here)

Marco Polo.
>> No. 6626
[X] Other (insert suggestion here)

piggy back ride, lol
>> No. 6627
[X] Other
Take Rumia by the hand and cirno and carry em with you
>> No. 6628
>>6622
[x] Tell Rumia to sit tight. Tell Cirno to follow the sound of your voice.

ONCE WE GET TO KOURINDOU WE CAN BUY HER THE SUNGLASSES
>> No. 6629
[x] tell them to follow the melodious strains of your voice.
And then use our Negotiator powers to recruit Mystia to our team when she inevitably arrives on the scene.
>> No. 6631
[X] Carry them or lead them by hand.

We were at the shop like five seconds ago. I'm pretty sure we can find it again even in the dark.

Also, we can just peek out of the darkness every now and again to check our position.
>> No. 6632
>>6628
You. Out of my head. Now. It's restricted airspace.
>> No. 6633
[X] tell them to follow the melodious strains of your voice.

Same shit as marco polo.
>> No. 6634
[X] Other (insert suggestion here)

Conga line
>> No. 6635
>>6628
this
>> No. 6637
[X] tell them to follow the melodious strains of your voice.

We can sing to them! We'll sing various anime OPs and EDs as we walk merrily along.
>> No. 6639
>>6632
>>6632
>>6632
>> No. 6640
[ ] Other (Tell them that if they come out, we'll do that thing we did for Cirno that feels so good.)
>> No. 6641
[X] tell them to follow the melodious strains of your voice.

Eh, why not.
>> No. 6643
so our voice wins then, wouldve been more fun to take em by the hands and walk them to there
>> No. 6645
>>6637
We shall sing them some NANTOKANARE
>> No. 6647
>>6645

SLAM
>> No. 6649
>>6645
>>6647

This is actually the only Japanese song Anonymous knows the words to.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IP9-bz_KxWs
>> No. 6654
MOU IKKAI
>> No. 6657
File 120771404788.png - (10.23KB , 262x311 , 1206476008773.png ) [iqdb]
6657
You come up with a brilliant plan. Explaining to them the concepts of a game called "Marco Polo", you tell them that's how you'll lead them.
You call out in a loud clear voice.
"Polo~"
"Polo"
Several minutes later, after a few bumps and scrapes with trees, and Rumia threatening to eat you again, You come back to the edge of the forest again. Looking out at the store again, there's a man busying himself with what appears to be some sort of cleaning or sorting of the piles. If taking junk from one pile, throwing it over your shoulder into another pile can be considered "Cleaning" or "Sorting". He seems to be looking for something in particular. Also, there seems to be a strange box nearby the store.

[ ] Tell the girls to stay put.
[ ] Call out to the man.
[ ] Walk over to the man with the girls.
[ ] Throw a Rock.
[ ] Investigate box.
>> No. 6658
[ ] Walk over to the man with the girls.
>> No. 6659
[X] Walk over to the man with the girls.

BREAKFAST TIME, GIRLS!
>> No. 6660
[ ] Investigate box.
!!!
>> No. 6661
[X] Walk over to the man with the girls.
LETS SHOW HIM OUR LOLIS
>> No. 6663
[X] Walk over to the man with the girls.

Say hello to our little sisters!
>> No. 6664
[X] Walk over to the man with the girls.
>> No. 6665
[x] Walk over to the man with the girls.

Well? We delivered.
>> No. 6667
>>6657

[x] Walk over to the man with the girls.

THIS IS A STICK-UP
>> No. 6668
Oh, I get it. No one cares about Aya, huh?
>> No. 6671
File 120771444867.png - (108.31KB , 478x358 , Snake.png ) [iqdb]
6671
[x] Investigate box.

THIS BOX, IT CALLS OUT TO ME.
>> No. 6672
You walk up to the store, greeting the man when you get closer to him. He turns around and starts to greet you, then notices the floating blob of darkness following you around. He sighs audibly.
"So it's going to be another one of THOSE days, I see. What can I get for you today?"
Suprisingly, in his hands he holds a pair of sunglasses. From somewhere within the store wafts a wonderful smell. It smells like some sort of meal is being prepared, or is stewing.

[ ] Inquire about the sunglasses.
[ ] Inquire about the food.
[ ] Investigate the box.
[ ] Grab a bunch of junk and run.
>> No. 6673
>>6671

[X] YO ANON GO SNEAK THAT SHIT
>> No. 6675
[ ] Inquire about the sunglasses.
[ ] Inquire about the food.
[ ] Investigate the box.
WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE. I WANT TO DO ALL THREE.
>> No. 6676
File 120771465785.png - (132.79KB , 1920x1438 , 1207441895098.png ) [iqdb]
6676
>>6672
What kind of sunglasses?
>> No. 6677
[ ] Investigate the box.
>> No. 6678
[X] Inquire about the sunglasses.
[X] Inquire about the food.

Double whammie.

We can check out the box when we finish with our actual business.
>> No. 6679
[ ] Inquire about the sunglasses.
>> No. 6680
[X] Inquire about the food.

WHERE IS THE CAKE, KOURIN
YOU HAD SAID THERE WOULD BE CAKE
>> No. 6681
>>6672
[x] Inquire about the sunglasses.

COOL, DADDY-O. REAL COOL.
>> No. 6683
[X] Inquire about the sunglasses.

Giving Rumia sunglasses will give us relationship points!
>> No. 6684
[X] Inquire about the sunglasses.
>> No. 6686
[x] Inquire about the sunglasses.
[x] Inquire about the food.
I PICK BOTH. THEN AFTERWARDS, WE TAP INTO OUR INNER SOLID SNAKE AND INVESTIGATE THAT BOX.
>> No. 6688
We will get in the box. With Cirno. And Rumia.

Then we will show Rinnosuke the power of I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-N.
>> No. 6689
[x] Inquire about the sunglasses.
>> No. 6690
[X] Inquire about the food.

Basics first.
>> No. 6692
[x] Inquire about the sunglasses.
[x] Inquire about the food.
>> No. 6693
{X] Inquire about where sailors hang out
>> No. 6694
You ask Rinnosuke about the sunglasses in his hand.
"Oh. These things? I've had them forever. Nobody really seems to want them. However, I'm running a business here, so I'd need you to offer something in exchange. What do you have to offer?"

[ ] Offer to make food.
[ ] Offer to identify how to use shit, yo.
[ ] Investigate box.
[ ] Knock him over, steal glasses.
[ ] Get ye flask.
>> No. 6695
>>6693
Oh god. shenmue flashback

[X]Do you know where thailors hang out? (it always sounded like he was lisping to me.)
>> No. 6696
>>6693

SEVENTY-THREE MEN SAILED UP FROM THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY
>> No. 6697
[ ] Investigate box.
>> No. 6698
[X] Offer to identify how to use shit, yo.

We sure as hell know better than him.

Also, we should trade for food, too.
>> No. 6699
[x] Offer to identify how to use shit, yo.

the choice is obvious
>> No. 6700
[X] Get ye flask.

I am... compelled.
>> No. 6701
>>6694
[x] Offer to identify how to use shit, yo.

Anonymous is a cesspool or trivia and useless knowledge.
>> No. 6702
[ ] Offer to make food.
[ ] Offer to identify how to use shit, yo.

But only in exchange for sunglasses & food. And the contents of the box.
>> No. 6704
File 120771527918.jpg - (41.76KB , 300x585 , mgs-big-boss.jpg ) [iqdb]
6704
[x] Investigate box.
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. THIS BOX, TEASING ME WITH IT'S CARDBOARD WALLS AND SLEEK BULKY BODY. I MUST HAVE IT NOW.
>> No. 6705
[X] Offer to identify how to use shit, yo.

I think we need to ruffle his hair.
>> No. 6706
[ ] Offer to identify how to use shit, yo.
>> No. 6707
[X] Offer to identify how to use shit, yo.
>> No. 6708
>>6705
>I think we need to ruffle his hair.
THIS MAN IS THE SMARTEST MAN IN MANSYLVANIA.
>> No. 6711
Our Wikipedia skills vs. the Mystic Eyes of Use Perception
>> No. 6713
You boldy tell Rinnosuke that you can identify the use of any item that he can produce before you. He decides to test you a bit.
"This item is?"
You tell Rinnosuke that particular item is an inhaler, then you demonstrate how to use that particular item. He seems shocked.
"When someone shows it to you, it's so easy!"
Rinnouske points to another item, which you identify as a personal jetpack. You explain the basic concepts of how it allows people who otherwise couldn't fly to fly.
"Well, I don't think I'll be selling that any time soon." Rinnosuke says dispondantly. "Wait here, I have more things I want you to tell me how to use."
He hands the sunglasses over to you and heads inside, leaving you alone with The girls and the box. That box is REALLY piquing your curiosity at this point.

[ ] Give Rumia Glasses.
[ ] Give Cirno Glasses.
[ ] Equip glasses.
[ ] Investigate Box.
[ ] Jump on box.
>> No. 6715
As our future self, Rinnosuke would be ruffling OUR hair
>> No. 6716
[ ] Investigate Box.

I MUST FUCKING KNOW.
>> No. 6717
[X] Give Cirno Glasses

Objective 1 Complete.
>> No. 6718
[ ] Jump on box.
>> No. 6719
[ ] Investigate Box. and then give rumia the glasses.
>> No. 6720
[x] Jump on box.

That box is REALLY starting to piss me off.
>> No. 6721
>>6713
>[x] Give Rumia Glasses.

Aya is under than box isn't she. Waiting to scream SURPRISE COCKFAGS and snap embarrassing photographs.
>> No. 6722
[X] Investigate the box.

Maybe we can take it and use it for stealthy actions later.
>> No. 6723
File 120771580492.gif - (501.94KB , 461x320 , Snake box.gif ) [iqdb]
6723
[x] Investigate Box.
It's more than just piquing my curiosity, it is my DESTINY to climb inside this box.
>> No. 6724
I do hope there's an Aya in said box.
>> No. 6725
>>6715
I am the bone of my iPod?
>> No. 6726
>>6721
I'd [x] Investigate Aya's box if you know what I mean.
>> No. 6727
[X] Give Rumia Glasses.

Damn it, Anon! Please darkness moe!
>> No. 6728
[x] Give Rumia Glasses.
>> No. 6730
give the loli the glasses before she starts eating us jesus christ
>> No. 6731
[ ] Give Rumia Glasses.

[ ] Investigate Box.
>> No. 6732
[ ] Investigate Box.

SHAMEIMARUUUUUUUU
>> No. 6733
[X] Give Rumia Glasses.
[x] Investigate Box
I like both.
>> No. 6736
[X] Give Rumia Glasses.
>> No. 6737
[x] Equip glasses.
[x] Jump on box.
>> No. 6738
Aya can't photograph shit in the dark.
>> No. 6739
File 120771613917.jpg - (154.43KB , 675x365 , 1203638151328.jpg ) [iqdb]
6739
[ ] Give Cirno Glasses.
>> No. 6740
[X] Give Rumia Glasses.
>> No. 6741
>>6713
>You tell Rinnosuke that particular item is an inhaler, then you demonstrate how to use that particular item. He seems shocked.

ANONYMOUS HAS GAINED THE POWER OF BRONCHODILATION
>> No. 6742
>>6713
[X] Get ye box.
>> No. 6743
[x] Give Rumia box, jump on glasses, equip Cirno
>> No. 6744
File 120771639241.jpg - (46.26KB , 300x715 , 1207557791184.jpg ) [iqdb]
6744
this box. this box. this box. This Box. This Box. This Box. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX. THIS BOX.
As you move closer to the box, it scoots back from you. You take a couple of steps closer, and it backs up a little more. You continue this dance until it backs itself up against a tree. You stride forward and flip the box up, revealing a VERY surprised girl, repleate with red exclaimation point floating above her head.
As quickly as she was there, she's gone, leaving behind a few black feathers and a strange device that looks like a camera.

[ ] Get Camera.
[ ] Get Feathers.
[ ] Call after the Girl who ran.
[ ] Hide under the box.
>> No. 6746
[X] Wait till night, then wear sunglasses
>> No. 6747
[ ] Call after the Girl who ran.
>> No. 6748
[ ] Pay close attention to the fleeing girl's ass. It will be important later on.
>> No. 6749
[X] Get Camera.
[X] Get Feathers.
[X] Give Rumia sunglasses.

All three. Now.
>> No. 6751
[x] Get Camera.
>> No. 6753
[ ] Get Camera.
>> No. 6754
[X] Hide under the box.

Get me, I'm Kobo Abe!
>> No. 6756
[ ] Get Camera.
[ ] Get Feathers.
[ ] Call after the Girl who ran.
[ ] Give Rumia sunglasses.

All four at once. We know how to clone ourselves by now, right?
>> No. 6757
[ ] Get Feathers.

Her feathers are magical. This will allow us to fly and move very fast.
>> No. 6758
>>6744
FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST AYA EVER.
>> No. 6759
File 120771673921.png - (21.24KB , 823x441 , intothebox.png ) [iqdb]
6759
[x] Equip glasses.
[x] Jump on box.
>> No. 6760
>>6744
The camera is the OBVIOUS choice. Therefore, I vote we take the feathers.

[X] Get Feathers.
>> No. 6762
>>6759
Ha ha, oh wow.
>> No. 6763
[ ] Get Camera.
>> No. 6764
[x] Get Camera.
>> No. 6765
Also:

Fuck yes, Aya route.
>> No. 6769
You got "Camera: 1ea. Film: 20 ea."
A stiff wind suddenly blows up and scatters the feathers to the wind. You hear noises coming from within Rinnosuke's shop. Cirno's blathering away at Rumia about what just happened, while Rumia whines about how she's hungry. You still have the sunglasses in your hand.

[ ] Give glasses to Rumia.
[ ] See what Rinnosuke's doing.
[ ] Check Inventory.
[ ] Take a picture of the girls.
>> No. 6770
[x] Get Camera.
>> No. 6771
>>6744
[x] Call after the Girl who ran.

"AYAYAYAYAYAYA"
>> No. 6772
>>6765
FUCK NO.
We don't need ZUN's disease-ridden whore when we have two perfectly wonderful little sisters in head of hair ruffling.
>> No. 6773
[X] Give glasses to Rumia.
>> No. 6774
The flash of the camera might scare Rumia even more, so:
[x] Give glasses to Rumia
and then
[x] Take a picture of the girls
>> No. 6775
[X] See what Rinnosuke's doing.
>> No. 6776
>>6772

The stomach craves hardier sustenance than the honeyed vine.
>> No. 6777
[ ] Give glasses to Rumia.
>> No. 6778
[x] Give glasses to Rumia.
"Now you won't see any more lines."
>> No. 6779
[ ] Give glasses to Rumia.
>> No. 6780
[ ] Give glasses to Rumia.
>> No. 6781
[ ] Give glasses to Rumia.

I WANT MY LOLI HAREM END. DON'T YOU BASTARDS SABOTAGE IT FOR A SYPHILITIC CLOACA.
>> No. 6782
[x] Give glasses to Rumia.

Cure her day blindness!
>> No. 6784
[ ] Give glasses to Rumia.
>> No. 6785
>>6769
[x] Give glasses to Rumia.

TAKING PICTURE NOW WOULD EXPOSE DARKNESS YOUKAI TO BRIGHT FLASH

BAD IDEA
>> No. 6786
[X] Give glasses to Rumia.
>> No. 6787
[x] Give glasses to Rumia.
>> No. 6788
Wait a minute...even though we have successfully led Rumia to Kourindou without her eating us, we have yet to completely befriend her.

Is it such a good idea to hand over something to her that will effectively negate our only defense against her?
>> No. 6789
You walk over to to Rumia whi is going on about starving. Reaching the edge of her darkness, you tell her that you have a present for her.
"Uuuuwaaaaaaaaa~? For meeee~? YAY~ Come into the darkness and give it to me~" She laughs in a strange manner. "Pleeeeese~"

[ ] Once more into the abyss.
[ ] Have Cirno give her the glasses.
[ ] Throw the glasses at her.
>> No. 6791
[ ] Have Cirno give her the glasses.
>> No. 6792
[X] Once more into the abyss.

Show her our trust and prove that we want to be her friend.
>> No. 6793
[X] Once more into the abyss.

We must show her that we both trust and care for her.
>> No. 6794
[ ] Once more into the abyss.

I don't trust Cirno not to steal/break them.
>> No. 6796
[ ] Once more into the abyss.
>> No. 6797
>>6789
[x] Have Cirno give her the glasses.

We're not that stupid, Rumia. You'll get your fill of whatever Kourin's cooking.
>> No. 6798
>>6792>>6793

Friendship mind.

I also support [X] Once more into the abyss.

Are we not MEN?
>> No. 6801
[X] Once more into the abyss.

Then, once we're dead, continue and back up 3 choices.
>> No. 6802
[X] Once more into the abyss.
>> No. 6803
[ ] Once more into the abyss.
>> No. 6804
Suicidal choices are always the correct ones in VNs. This'll work.
>> No. 6806
>>6804
Hey, it worked for Shirou.
>> No. 6807
You stride boldly into the darkness. That guy Anon. eh walks directly up to hungry youkai and doesn't afraid of anything. You continue walking direcly into the darkness until you bump into something.
Rumia lets out a slight gasp, before her stomach growls again.
"uuuuuuuuuu~... So... hungry..."
And with that Rumia falls to the ground clutching her stomach. The darkness bubble around her starts to fade.
"Yaaaaaa~... My... My... eyes..."
You quickly put the sunglasses on her face as the darkness bubble almost completely dissolves.
"Huh..." she asks slightly confused, "It's not bright any... Uuuuuu... so... hungry..." and with that she collapses onto the ground.

[ ] Take her inside.
[ ] Call for help.
[ ] Go inside.
[ ] Send Cirno inside.
>> No. 6809
[ ] Take her inside.

Feed her our little sister before she gets sick.
>> No. 6810
[X] Take her inside.

Preferably by carrying her bridal style.
>> No. 6811
[ ] Take her inside.
Oh tell me why, we build castles in the sky.
>> No. 6812
>>6807
[x] Take her inside.

CRADLED IN OUR ARMS LIKE A WOUNDED ANIMAL
>> No. 6813
[ ] Take her inside.
WE MUST TAKE CARE OF HER
>> No. 6814
[ ] Take her inside.
>> No. 6815
>>6809
>>Feed her our little sister before she gets sick.

Meant to write "Feed our little sister".. Fuck, it's late.
>> No. 6816
[x] Take her home.
>> No. 6817
[X] Take her inside.
>> No. 6818
[ ] Take her inside.
>> No. 6819
>>6815
>Feed her, our little sister, before she gets sick.
There ya go.
>> No. 6820
>>6819
That works too. Thanks, Anon!
>> No. 6822
Empathy for humans will eventually blossom in Rumia's heart, by being obstinately kind to her and yet not getting eaten.
>> No. 6823
Cirno is over by Rumia's side quickly. Even she can tell something is wrong, givien that Rumia's darkness is gone.
"What happened? Why is the dark gone? Why isn't there lots and lots of dark like normal? Why is she making that funny noise?"
You attempt to calm cirno while you gently pick her up and carry her inside the store. Looking around you see that the food you smelled earlier was some sort of stew or soup. Glad that it will be something that will be easy for her to eat, you grab a bowl from out of one of the nearby stacks of junk and fill it up.
You take it back over to Rumia who's still groaning slightly, and press the bowl up against her lips. She opens her mouth and sucks down a little bit of the soup/stew, before coughing slightly.
Rinnosuke comes back from where ever it was that he was digging through piles with a box. He sees you with a bowl of his stew/soup.
"What are you doing?"

[ ] She was very hungry.
[ ] Look man, I'll pay you back. It's no big deal.
[ ] Give him the bird.
[ ] Ignore the question, continue feeding Rumia.
>> No. 6824
[x] Ignore the question, continue feeding Rumia.
NOT NOW, WE'RE HAVING A "MOMENT".
>> No. 6825
[X] She was very hungry.
>> No. 6826
[ ] She was very hungry.
>> No. 6827
>>6823
>[x] Ignore the question, continue feeding Rumia.
>> No. 6828
[ ] She was very hungry.
[ ] Look, I'll pay you back. It's no big deal.

We 'aint hippies around here.
>> No. 6829
[ ] She was very hungry.
>> No. 6830
>>6823

Jesus Christ Kourin, learn when to make yourself scarce.
>> No. 6831
[x] She was very hungry.
Followed by [x] Look man, it's no big deal. I'll pay you back later.
Throw in some hair ruffling too.
>> No. 6832
[ ] Ignore the question, continue feeding Rumia.

Time alone with our little sister. If he throws a fit, tell Cirno to put him on ice for a bit until he cools off.
>> No. 6833
[X] She was very hungry.

LOOK INTO YOUR HEAAAAAAAAAART
>> No. 6834
That wasn't soup. That was oil he was going to boil leathers in.
>> No. 6835
[X] She was very hungry.
[X] Look, I'll pay you back. It's no big deal.

Kourin, you stingy bastard.

Keep feeding her. And Ruffle her hair once she's done eating.
>> No. 6836
We're going to teach Rinnosuke the true meaning of Christmas.
>> No. 6838
Why is there no fanart of Rumia with sunglasses on?
>> No. 6839
>>6834
OH GOD NO
ANTI-SPIRALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>> No. 6841
File 120771886598.png - (150.78KB , 500x500 , 1206961230827.png ) [iqdb]
6841
"I only ask because you seem to have gotten that from the pot here." Rinnosuke points at the pot on the fire. "And in here, I'm doing my laundry."
Rumia quickly spits out the material in her mouth and jumps away from you, glaring daggers in your general direction.
"If you were really that hungry, you should have said something. I have plenty of food in the kitchen, and if you can continue telling me how to use these things, a little food is the least I can offer you."
Rinnosuke walks back into the kitchen leaving you alone with Rumia, who's still glaring daggers at you from behind one of the piles of junk and a VERY confuse Cirno.
"What just happened? Laundry? What's that? Is it food? I want some laundry!" Cirno grabs the bowl from your hand and downs the contents in one gulp. She burps and a soap bubble floats out from her mouth.
"YEEEEECCCCCCCHHHHHHH~ How can you humans eat that stuff?!"

[ ] Explain to Cirno what Laundry is
[ ] Apologize to Rumia.
[ ] Go back into the kitchen.
[ ] Take Cirno into the kitchen, and invite Rumia to come as well.
>> No. 6842
[X] Take Cirno into the kitchen, and invite Rumia to come as well.
>> No. 6843
[ ] Apologize to Rumia.
>> No. 6844
[X] Apologize to Rumia.
>> No. 6845
[X] Apologize to Rumia.

Sorry, little sister. We didn't know!
>> No. 6847
[X] Apologize to Rumia.

It was an accident. ;_;
>> No. 6848
>>6841
Glaring daggers... Through the sunglasses?
>> No. 6849
File 120771902040.gif - (432.73KB , 320x240 , fail.gif ) [iqdb]
6849
[x] Apologize to Rumia.
D'OH.
>> No. 6850
[X] Apologize to Rumia.
[X] Confess that we were really worried about her.
>> No. 6852
[ ] Apologize to Rumia.

Lol.
>> No. 6853
The longer she goes without food in her stomach, the more she will reconsider her decision to not eat us.

Forget the apologies, and bring her some vittles!
>> No. 6855
>>6848
The thought of a girl trying to look angry through sunglasses is making mHRRRRRRRRRGGGHH
>> No. 6856
File 120771923324.png - (178.41KB , 500x500 , Snazzy.png ) [iqdb]
6856
10,000 hours in MS paint
>> No. 6858
>>6856
Needs more gurren lagann.
>> No. 6860
File 12077195495.png - (177.92KB , 500x500 , Gurren.png ) [iqdb]
6860
>>6858
>> No. 6861
File 120771957638.jpg - (32.21KB , 349x393 , 1205861207510(2).jpg ) [iqdb]
6861
Rumia doesn't even acknowledge your appology, instead continuing to glare at you. Yes, glaring at you through the sunglasses. Doesn't work very well, but that doesn't stop her from trying. Sighing you take Cirno and head into the kitchen. A few moments later you hear some rustling, and Rumia glances around the corner. She scans the room, and uppon seeing you, resumes her glaring of daggers. You sigh, and take one of the sandwiches that Rinnosuke had prepared over to her. Cirno's babbling happily to Rinnosuke about some giant frog, or her battle with the frog goddess. You weren't paying much attention, but Rinnosuke seems enraptured. Rumia snatche the sandwich off of the plate and runs off into the other room, glaring at you from behind one of the many piles of junk, while simultaniously scarfing down the sandwich you gave her.

[ ] Apologize again.
[ ] Go sit down and eat.
[ ] Give Rumia your share
[ ] Ask Rinnosuke for some more food.
>> No. 6862
>>6848

Yes, like the fucking Terminator
>> No. 6863
[X] Apologize to Rumia.
>> No. 6864
>>6861
[ ] Give Rumia your share

Cirno already "loves" us from the hair ruffling. Now we must gain Rumia's love and trust.
>> No. 6865
[X] Give Rumia your share.

Wordless gesture of affection and apology, go! Make us seem sensitive!
>> No. 6866
[X] Give Rumia your share

Better we skip a meal than become one. And food is the only language she truly understands.
>> No. 6867
>>6861
>[ ] Give Rumia your share

Food is the only language this girl understands.
>> No. 6868
[ ] Give Rumia your share
>> No. 6869
[X] Give Rumia your share
>> No. 6870
[x] Give Rumia your share
>> No. 6871
[X] Give Rumia your share
>> No. 6872
>>6866
>>6867

language mind
>> No. 6874
>>6866 >>6867
lol hivemind
>> No. 6875
>>6867
Perhaps the same thing can be said of all women.
>> No. 6876
[X] Give Rumia your share
It will be worth the starvation.
>> No. 6877
>>6872>>6874
Double jinx!
>> No. 6878
>>6874
>>6872

Metamind
>> No. 6879
>>6878>>6877

STOP
>> No. 6880
>>6878>>6877
Stop that.
>> No. 6881
>>6879>>6880
You first.
>> No. 6882
>>6881
Ok
>> No. 6883
>>6879>>6880

Patamind
>> No. 6884
Alright guys. Giving her your share won, and unfortunatly, I has to go to bed. I have to work in less than 9 hours, so I'm kinda pushing it as it is. So tomorrow around 4pm EST I'll run some more. I might be able to do 1 or 2 choices before I have to run off to work in the morning, but we'll see. Most likely in the afternoon. It's been fun guys, see you tomorrow/later today.
>> No. 6885
>>6882
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

...and not a moment too soon.
>> No. 6886
>>6884

Why not pull an Ecstasy AKA Darks and stay up... all night
>> No. 6887
>>6884

Nighty night. Thanks for the fun.
>> No. 6888
>>6884
Cool, man. Real life ALWAYS takes precedence.

Sleep well.
>> No. 6889
33 events occurred today. Good job.
>> No. 6890
>>6886
Pff. Rhonda Shear perfected that shtick years before Darks was probably even born.
>> No. 6893
This story....intrigues me...
>> No. 6900
Oh wow, something new and entertaining was born while I slept. Now I can wait cock hard for GM or Kirakishou to update.
Yay~
>> No. 6902
http://bloodyshovel.oddwebsite.com/Ehs%20folder/Misadventures_in_Gensokyo.html
>> No. 6905
>>6902
Yay
>> No. 6911
File 120772257880.gif - (182.78KB , 464x614 , gilgamesh.gif ) [iqdb]
6911
This is only the beginning. Our party is small now, but it will grow. Oh, it will grow. And then, with our army of MOE, we'll begin a hostile takeover of Gensokyo. But that's just the beginning. With our iron fist wrapped around its throat, we'll stamp its face into the ground with doctrines and dictatorship.

We're going to plunge this world into one thousand years of darkness.
>> No. 6919
>>6911

Do you have enough ambition, King of Dumbasses?
>> No. 6923
>>6911
Not bad, considering our armies are nothing but women and children.
>> No. 6936
File 120772699069.jpg - (199.05KB , 400x533 , bfbe671fa10c11f8fd0ef14878fa272d.jpg ) [iqdb]
6936
this is awesome, it's like the Kagetsu Tohya to WUIG's Tsukihime

we need to round up the rest of these and have ruffle parties
>> No. 6947
>>6936
Since when was Letty a ⑨?
>> No. 6960
>>6911

Our fierce communist manifesto and adorable comrades will conquer Gensokyo in a bloodless coup!
>> No. 7237
Kira will be back after a three hour tour.