[Return]
Archived thread

File 122540356163.jpg - (112.48KB , 738x600 , a794be6330a998152b6b939f9c5297e5.jpg ) [iqdb]
65267 No. 65267
This is bad! Oh god, you can feel your stomach tightening and your pulse quickening already. Who the hell is this woman? Renko's going to do something rash! Oh-
"No, Renko!" You grab her by the arm, stopping whatever she was about to do. The red-haired woman looks surprised by your sudden outburst, but Renko just glances at you, almost angry.
"R-run!" You say, tugging on her arm. Renko hesitates only for a second before swinging around and catching herself, pushing you ahead of her.
"Hey! No running!" The woman behind you calls out. "I'm .... I'm not supposed to run indoors! No fair!"
"Come on!" Renko says, grabbing you by the arm and skidding around the next corner. You can't really run properly with this stupid robe on, why couldn't you have found your trousers earlier? Gah.

You can hear the woman behind you now, such light footsteps for someone running. You glance over your shoulder to see the black cat just about to catch up with her. It leaps into the air and lands on her back.
"Aee!" The woman shrieks in surprise and stops for a second, trying to shake the cat off her back. You keep running, and then glance back again. The woman has vanished.

No. Now there's just a pair of cats rolling on the floor, hissing and clawing at each other. The black cat pounces on the red one, pinning it down for a moment before the red cat slithers out from underneath and tries to make a break towards you again.
"Run!" Renko says, grabbing your arm.

------------------------------

You're out of breath and it feels like your legs are about to drop off. You savour every moment of rest, every second in which you're not having to keep moving. It feels like you've been running in a big circle, following Renko's lead as you're chased by a cat, of all things. Her transformation into a woman and back again is one of the most astounding things you've ever seen, but you haven't got time to be worrying about it now. Why is she chasing you? What's happened to Ran and Yuka? Why have the noises from outside stopped?

"Through here." Renko says, practically hurling you through a door. You slump to the floor as she slams the door shut and holds it in place.
"What ..." You start, breathing heavily. "We've ..." You really have come in a big circle, you're back in the damn sitting room again. What was Renko thinking? You're trapped in here again now and you've got no idea what that woman could be capable of doing.
"Renko!" You hiss, feeling a lump of fear growing in your throat.
She glances between you and the door to the kitchen, then runs across the room and vanishes through the doorway.
"R-Renko?" A bolt of cold shoots down your spine and you pull yourself up off the floor. Is she leaving you alone? What? Oh god.
Then Renko hops back out of the kitchen, hefting a heavy-looking rolling pin in her hands.
"Sit there." She says, pointing at a spot on the floor. Her tone leaves no room for disagreement and you sit down obediently, a little too close to the door for your liking. Renko positions herself beside it and then throws it wide open.

"W-what are you d-doing?!" You wail, bunching your robe up in your hands to stop yourself losing it. You're so afraid right now, but you trust Renko so much.
Renko winks at you.
This is so confusing. Renko said she would protect you, right? She's doing whatever she's doing for your sake. You take a deep breath, but there's no time to calm yourself. The red cat appears at a run around the side of the doorway and makes a leap towards you.

"Orin! What are you doing? Bad cat!" It's the gentle voice from before, almost amused.

Renko swings the rolling pin.

[ ] ?

>> No. 65268
[X] "Renko! Stop!"
[X] Try to dive in and stop the pin from connecting with the cat.

Kitty, no!
>> No. 65269
[X] Press your eyes shut and wait for that "clang".
>> No. 65270
{X} "Renko! Stop!"
{X} Try to dive in and stop the pin from connecting with the cat.
>> No. 65271
[X] "Renko! Stop!"
[X] Try to dive in and stop the pin from connecting with the cat.
>> No. 65272
[X] Shut your eyes and hide in the corner.
>> No. 65273
It's a rolling pin, Orin will be fine.
>> No. 65274
[x] Press your eyes shut and wait for that "clang".

I'm sure Orin can take a blow from a rolling pin better than we can.

And Orin fucked up a fox and a cat to get to you. Why so schizo?
>> No. 65275
Let the woman hit the cat. Or else misfortune may belie us.

[X][X] Press your eyes shut and wait for that "clang".
>> No. 65276
[x] Press your eyes shut and wait for that "clang".
>> No. 65277
[X] Press your eyes shut and wait for that "clang".
>> No. 65279
[X] Press your eyes shut and wait for that "clang".
>> No. 65280
[X] Press your eyes shut and wait for that "clang".

It's going to make more of a "thud" sound.
>> No. 65281
[X] Press your eyes shut and wait for that "clang".

She deserves it.
>> No. 65282
[X] Press your eyes shut and wait for that "bonk".

You've made sure you can't play the pacifist by killing that man, so quit your pretensions. You've already started to piss off Renko by your nonsensical interference.
>> No. 65283
Writing now!
>> No. 65284
I can't wait for when Renko's "I'mma save you!" bit backfires on her. Like in a Mokou-type situation with no Yuka to back her up and bash the attacker's brains in.
>> No. 65285
>>65284
>I can't wait for when Renko's "I'mma save you!" bit backfires on her. Like in a Mokou-type situation with no Yuka to back her up and bash the attacker's brains in.

She would've just shot her.
>> No. 65286
>>65283

hooray!
>> No. 65288
>>65285

>Mokou-type

Sure, it'd work on Mokou because her body is still human, but a bullet isn't going to do much against a fair number of our possible assailants.
>> No. 65289
File 122540980587.jpg - (175.91KB , 454x600 , 74dbd5b68730bcb6f9ee3deae2558388.jpg ) [iqdb]
65289
You screw your eyes shut, wincing. There is a dull clunk and the sound of something hitting the wall opposite, followed by a high, pinched whine of feline pain.
"Orin, bad cat!" The soft voice comes again and you can hear people hurrying down the corridor now. You open your eyes to see Renko hesitating with the rolling pin, unsure if she should ready herself for another swing or hide it behind her back.
Someone laughs, sounds like Yuka. "Told you they had plenty of fight in them." She says, voice smug.
"What's going on?" That's Ran, she sounds worried.

"Rin!"
The cat gets shakily to its feet and glares at you. You don't know what to do. Was she just playing? Renko glances between you and the rolling pin, finally shoving it into her coat, but staying tensed.
"Rinny!" The odd-looking girl emerges from around the door frame and drops to her knees, picking up the injured cat in one hand, resting it on the orange rod she has in place of an arm. It meows at her and nuzzles against her shoulder.
"What-" The girl looks over at you. "What did you do? Meanie!"

Up close she looks even weirder. Her face is normal, but that cape on her back is covered with feathers, twitching as she moves. She's got a huge red disk in the centre of her chest, just above her breasts, pulsing softly with crimson light. You can't tell if it's part of her clothes or showing through from underneath. Her left arm is literally just a hexagonal rod of orange metal. You stare at her in wonder, unable to reply, a mixture of fear and amazement pounding around your head.
Renko steps out into the doorway so the girl can see her.
"She was chasing us." Renko says, hand inside her coat.
"Of course she was chasing you!" The girl yells, hugging the cat to her chest. "She's a cat!"
Renko opens her mouth to say something, but just closes it again, hesitating. You can't see much from where you're sitting, but Ran suddenly sweeps into view, somebody else bobbing just behind her. You can see a pair of bare calves, tipped with delicate white socks and little red shoes.
"What's going on here? Why-" Ran pauses. "Why is she in my house uninvited?"
There is a soft laugh, a pale, thin but soft hand comes down and touches the head of the cat, giving her a little scratch behind the ears. She closes her eyes contentedly.
"I apologise, Miss Yakumo." The gentle voice says. "Sometimes it it hard to control one's pets."
Ran makes a frustrated sighing noise, then pauses. "Shall we sit down? Just this way, please."

Renko looks over her shoulder at you, nodding at the kitchen doorway and raising her eyebrows.
"Me?" You mouth silently.
Renko nods. She's still blocking the doorway. The only people to see you were the cat and the odd-looking girl.

[ ] Stay where you are, Ran's here, you'll be fine.
[ ] Do as Renko suggests, slip into the kitchen for now, eavesdrop.
>> No. 65290
[X] Do as Renko suggests, slip into the kitchen for now, eavesdrop
>> No. 65291
>>left arm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

Should be 'right arm'.
>> No. 65292
[X] Stay where you are, Ran's here, you'll be fine.

Now I feel bad.
>> No. 65294
[x] Do as Renko suggests, slip into the kitchen for now, eavesdrop

I want to see if Satori can sense all the minds around her, or if she has to focus on one person. Maybe the eye has to be looking at them?
>> No. 65296
[X] Do as Renko suggests, slip into the kitchen for now, eavesdrop

Info gatherin' games
>> No. 65297
[x] Do as Renko suggests, slip into the kitchen for now, eavesdrop

If that's Orin's idea of "playing" then I don't regret letting Renko clobber her one bit.
>> No. 65301
[x] Do as Renko suggests, slip into the kitchen for now, eavesdrop
>> No. 65303
[\!/] Do as Renko suggests, slip into the kitchen for now, eavesdrop

Chenisntdead
>> No. 65305
[x] Do as Renko suggests, slip into the kitchen for now, eavesdrop
>> No. 65306
[X] Do as Renko suggests, slip into the kitchen for now, eavesdrop.

Subterfuge!
>> No. 65307
Okay, writing now!

I'm really sorry for the slowness today, again. I want to go faster but there's a lot to do. I'll try my best.
>> No. 65308
>>65307
I don't mind. I play Fallout 3 anyway.
>> No. 65313
You hesitate for a second, crippled by the weight of the situation. If you get up and hide then you won't have to deal with all the people, you won't be put on the spot and made to answer questions and be confused and stammer your way through conversations and feel terrible. But what if somebody sees you, what if the odd girl mentions that you were sitting there?
Renko gestures more urgently and you screw your eyes up, forcing yourself to your feet and practically flying across the sitting room and through the kitchen doorway. You barely notice your surroundings, a few kitchen work-tops and a huge pantry door, as you squeeze yourself into a corner away from the open doorway and try to still your breathing.

You close your eyes and open your ears, heart pounding, praying nobody will come into the kitchen.

"Please, just through here." Ran says.
"She hit Rinny!" The odd girl yells again.
"Okuu." The calm voice says. "Calm yourself." She pauses. "She was worried and afraid, Orin scared her."
"I apologise, and thank you." Renko says.
"Sit down, please." Ran says as feet shuffle into the room. You can pick out a pair of very heavy footsteps, and another pair that are out of sync, clunk-step, clunk-step. Must be the odd-looking girl, she had something like a block of concrete attached to one foot, didn't she?
"Ahhhhh, table~" You hear her voice, and the cat mewing at something.
"Would you like some tea Miss Komeiji?" Ran asks. Your heart skips a beat. What would Ran think of you if she found you cowering in here? Would she force you to come out, would she think that you're weak and useless? Would she ... would she say anything different if she knew you could hear?

"I'll get the tea, Ran." Renko says, completely relaxed. She's a good actor, you breathe a quiet sigh of relief, thanking her inside.
"Thank you Renko." Ran says. You hear her sitting down. "Now, Miss Komeiji, I must apologise again for the ruckus outside."
Somebody laughs, a harsh, grating sound. Must be Yuka.
"Entirely my fault for not controlling my pets." The gentle voice says. That must be the 'Komeiji' that Ran just addressed.
Renko comes into the kitchen, winking at you and laying a finger to her lips as she goes about preparing a pot of tea. You try not to watch her, focusing on the words from the next room.

"Yeah." Yuka suddenly says. "You hear that, you're out of control little birdie!" She laughs again slapping the table.
You hear a low growl of anger, but nothing like Ran sounded last night. This is like a petulant teenage girl.
"Okuu~ Ignore her, please." Komeiji says.
"Y-yes Miss Satori." The odd girl, 'Okuu' sounds sort of embarrassed.
Renko finishes pouring water into the tea pot and arranging cups on the tray. She winks at you again and leaves the kitchen.

"Is she the one?" Komeiji asks lightly.
"Oh?" Ran pauses. "No, that's her friend, she-"
"She's gone back to bed." Renko says. "Still feeling the effects of yesterday, rattled by the noise outside too."
"Ahh." Komeiji says, voice full of amusement.
"But-" Okuu starts.
"Ah-ah." Komeiji says. "Shhhh."
"Bu-"
Someone clears their throat loudly. Yuka laughs. You hear the sound of water being poured, someone sips at their tea. The tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Huh, screw this." Yuka says suddenly. "You two talk politics. Wanna go another round, little bird?"
"Shu-"
"No, she doesn't want to." Komeiji says, voice as sweet as honey, yet stopping the others in an instant. "And neither do you."
"Don't." Yuka says, tone full of warning.
More silence. You wait.

"Ahh fuck you, mind-raper." Yuka stomps off ...

Towards the kitchen. You heart stops in your mouth.

[ ] Just stay where you are, frozen with nerves.
[ ] Hide in a cupboard before Yuka sees you.
>> No. 65314
[X] Hide in a cupboard before Yuka sees you.

If Yuka sees us, Satori sees us.
>> No. 65315
[X] Just stay where you are, frozen with nerves.

Comfort me, Yuka~
>> No. 65317
[X] Hide in a cupboard before Yuka sees you.

Hope Yuka doesn't get pissed and decide to put a hole through a cupboard.
>> No. 65319
[x] Just stay where you are, frozen with nerves.

The way Ebolanon's scared shitless this seems to be a vote between "Get caught out in the open" and "Get caught and dragged out of the cupboard because you're too scared to hide effectively".
>> No. 65320
[x] Just stay where you are, frozen with nerves.
>> No. 65322
[x] Just stay where you are, frozen with nerves.
>> No. 65323
[x] Just stay where you are, frozen with nerves.
>> No. 65324
>>65314
[X] Hide in a cupboard before Yuka sees you.

You raise a possibly good point
>> No. 65325
[\!/] Just stay where you are, frozen with nerves.
>> No. 65327
[X] Hide in a cupboard before Yuka sees you.
>> No. 65329
[X] Hide in a cupboard before Yuka sees you.
>> No. 65330
Too tired, and too cold in here, for more updates I think. Will be back tomorrow! Hope you're all still enjoying it!
>> No. 65332
[X] Hide in a cupboard before Yuka sees you.

If this is a choice between get caught hiding / get caught not hiding, I don't really see Yuka as the type of person to care if we're hiding or not. Plus >>65314.
>> No. 65333
...Why are we so scared of Satori, again?
>> No. 65335
>>65333

We don't know what she wants. Better safe than sorry.

Also paranoia
>> No. 65346
[x] Just stay where you are, frozen with nerves.

If Yuka sees us, then Satori sees us. Right.

And if Satori sees us, Satori sees that ominous brown rag guy that's currently eating our brain.
>> No. 65366
[x] Just stay where you are, frozen with nerves.

>>65346 makes a good point. At the very least it should give her some empathic backlash.
>> No. 65370
[x] Just stay where you are, frozen with nerves.
>> No. 65371
[x] Just stay where you are, frozen with nerves.
>> No. 65372
[X] Hide in a cupboard before Yuka sees you.
>> No. 65375
[x] Just stay where you are, frozen with nerves.
[x] Wave weakly at Yuka once she sees you.
>> No. 65377
[X] Just stay where you are, frozen with nerves.
>> No. 65378
[x] Just stay where you are, frozen with nerves.
[x] Wave weakly at Yuka once she sees you.
>> No. 65379
[X] Hide in a cupboard before Yuka sees you.
>> No. 65393
[X] Hide in a cupboard before Yuka sees you.

I'd like it if Yuka found us in a cupboard. And I think she would, too.
>> No. 65398
[X] Hide in a cupboard before Yuka sees you.
>> No. 65404
File 122546733977.jpg - (400.74KB , 700x871 , 6874f797ca46b3528aaf33b97ced9f6a.jpg ) [iqdb]
65404
You can't move, Yuka will be here any second but you can't bring yourself to do anything. Your heart pounds against your chest and you can feel yourself starting to curl up tighter, but that's it. She'll see you here and you're going to be embarrassed and dragged back out there and you're so useless oh god oh god-

Yuka stomps into the kitchen and glances at the pantry door, then her eyes widen as she spots you. You look back up at her, trying to plead with your eyes. Doesn't feel like you're doing a very good job of it, you can feel your bottom lip shaking a little.
"Hmm~" Yuka steps out of the way of the kitchen door, out of sight of anyone in the sitting room, and then grins down at you, putting her hands on her hips and cocking her head at you. She has such wide hips under that skirt.
"Hiding?" She mouths at you silently.
You nod, hands clasped around your knees.
Yuka grins wider, walking towards you, then stepping over you at the last moment and opening the pantry door. She rummages around for a long moment and pulls out what looks like a raw steak.
You would curl your nose up in disgust as she takes a bite out of the chunk of meat, but you're still too jittery. Why isn't she letting on that you're here?

Yuka leans back against the kitchen work-top, chewing thoughtfully. She looks down at you and grins. You gulp.

"I apologise for her behaviour." Ran's voice floats through from the sitting room.
"That's quite alright." Komeiji says. "Now, shall we discuss the reason I came here?"
"Of course." Ran says. You can hear a hint of tension in her voice, buried deep under the layers of politeness and etiquette.
"The girl you brought through the barrier, yesterday. I wish to ..." Komeiji pauses. "Examine her."

Yuka glances down at you and winks.

"For what-" Ran starts, but Renko's voice cuts her off.
"Examine? In what sense do you mean that?" She says.
"Ah~ You are her friend." Komeiji says, a statement, not a question. "But ... oh, that's unhealthy."
"Wh-what?" Renko stammers.
"Not that, the one before. The one now is ... hmm ... deliciously frank and open, for one at your age."

Silence for a long time.

Someone clears their throat.
"Renko, Miss Komeiji Satori here is a mind-reader, for want of a better term." Ran says.
"A ... a ... wh-what?" You hear Renko stammer.
"You'll have to forgive her, to her it is as natural and ordinary as breathing." Ran explains.
"Mm~" Komeiji hums in agreement. "Don't be disheartened, Renko. You're very noble, but work on your reasons."
Renko splutters in embarrassment. Yuka just looks down at you and raises an eyebrow, but you're not paying attention.

That woman out there can read minds? She wants to 'examine' you? Oh god, oh no, no no no, not ever. You're a selfish, sick, broken person. You don't want someone to see you for what you are, a pathetic, wretched thing, hiding behind your own weakness and guilt, always running away and always-

All of a sudden, Yuka sits down on the floor next to, licking the remains of the meat from her fingers, looking at you as she slowly draws each finger out of her mouth, pressing her lips to every inch of skin.
"Why exactly do you want to examine her?" Ran asks.
Yuka waves a finger in front of your face, grinning. You're shaking a little now, you can't ... you can't do anything, everybody will know you're here.
"I can ... feel her, even from all the way underground, since she arrived here." Komeiji says.
"Ah" Ran says.
Yuka leans in close, hair brushing against your face as she whispers in your ear. The scent of plants in bloom washes over you.
"Why hide, little one~?"
You can't reply. Why are you hiding? What's the point? To listen? You could have done that out there, faced whatever you have coming and got it over with but ... instead you cower and run. You're useless, not a shred of courage in your miserable body.

"She is a ... mental anomaly." Komeiji says from the other room. "I want to know what is going on, Ran. Such developments in the situation in Gensokyo may be important." Her tone is harder now, more serious, but still as honey-sweet as before.
"I'm not sure that would be wise." Ran says, voice full of warning.

"Do you hide because of your ... 'friend'?" Yuka whispers. "The strong one~?"
Your eyes widen. Does she mean Renko? You don't want Yuka to drag Renko into anything she's planning, or you in fact. Oh god, if only Renko would come back in here, please Renko, please!
"Hmm~?" Yuka pulls back a little, looking into your eyes. Two pools of deepest red bore right through you, the predatory grin making you shrink away from her.
"You're hers aren't you? I know she killed Youki, not you." Yuka says. "You're a lamb, she's a young wolf."
You just stare back.

"Wise?" You hear Komeiji ask. "Why, Ran, anything that gains you more support right now could be considered 'wise'."

Yuka's face blots out the rest of the world around you.
"She's too little for a good fight yet." She whispers. "But I wonder~"

Yuka suddenly slips her hand under your jaw, holding you in place. Her hand is firm but so soft.
"Y-yuka?" You hiss.
She darts her head forward, lips just brushing yours, the lightest of touches. Her eyes hold only the look of a monster, hunting prey

[ ] Scream for Renko.
[ ] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!
[ ] No! You can't make any noise ... you ... can't do anything.
[ ] Let her kiss you, accept it. You can do nothing else, you're wretched.
[ ] Kiss her back. Yuka is power, you're weak.
>> No. 65405
{X} Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!
>> No. 65406
[ ] Close your eyes. You're not here, no one's here. This isn't happening to you, it's someone else.
>> No. 65408
[ ] Close your eyes. You're not here, no one's here. This isn't happening to you, it's someone else.
>> No. 65409
[X] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!
>> No. 65410
[ ] Kiss her back. Yuka is power, you're weak.
>> No. 65411
[x] Kiss her back. Yuka is power, you're weak.
>> No. 65412
[x] Kiss her back. Yuka is power, you're weak.

Maybe this'll give us the strength we need to fight the monster in the attic.
>> No. 65415
[x] No! You can't make any noise ... you ... can't do anything.

Honestly, this looks like the strongest option. If Renko sees this she's going to get into a fight with Yuka, and that's no good. On the other hand, resisting is just going to making Yuka's penis harder.

And for anyone thinking that returning the kiss is pursuing the Yuka route:

>Yuka's face blots out the rest of the world around you.
>"She's too little for a good fight yet." She whispers. "But I wonder~"

She's not interested in you here; she's just looking to use you to bait Renko in the future. To really interest Yuka, you'll have to become a wolf yourself.
>> No. 65417
[X] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!

Yuuka won't be interested in us unless we can stand up to her.
>> No. 65419
{X} Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!
>> No. 65420
>>65417
Do we want her to be?
>> No. 65421
>>65420

Well, Anon is obviously attracted to her, so yeah.
>> No. 65422
[x] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!
>> No. 65424
[X] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!
>> No. 65425
>>65420

Yes, we very much do. I don't want to go the "become a monster" route with her, so maybe we can go the "irritating girl that learns to stand up to her" route to get her attention.
>> No. 65426
>>65417

Actually, a minor modification:

[X] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!
[X] Not like this... you want her so badly, but not like this... it's supposed to be something more...

Because I do want my Yuuka. A great deal.
>> No. 65427
[X] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!
but
[X] Close your eyes. You're not here, no one's here. This isn't happening to you, it's someone else.
is also mighty fine, especially for a write-in.
>> No. 65429
[X] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!
>> No. 65431
[x] Kiss her back. Yuka is power, you're weak.

Do want Yuka.
>> No. 65432
[x] Kiss her back. Yuka is power, you're weak.

Lesbian Hscene
>> No. 65433
[x] Kiss her back. Yuka is power, you're weak.
>> No. 65434
[x] Kiss her back. Yuka is power, you're weak.
>> No. 65435
[X] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!

Fuck. Had to wake up early just to vote.
>> No. 65436
[x] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!

No way bitch.
>> No. 65437
[X] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!
>> No. 65438
[X] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!
>> No. 65439
[X] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!
>> No. 65440
[X] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!

This is when we get stronger.
>> No. 65441
[X] Kiss her back. Yuka is powerful, and beautiful, and... you need her, oh god, you need her, even if it doesn't mean anything to her, you have to be with her... completely...

If all you guys want is a lesbian H-Scene, you might as well take it all the way.
>> No. 65442
[X] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!

As much as i love some girl-on-girl action, I don't want this one to happen.
>> No. 65443
>>65442

Gotta agree with you. This time.

[X] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!
>> No. 65444
>>65441

Nah, I'd rather have Renko.
>> No. 65445
[X] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!

Fuck you bitch, gb2/kitchen/.
>> No. 65446
[X] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!
>> No. 65448
[X] Kiss her back. Yuka is powerful, and beautiful, and... you need her, oh god, you need her, even if it doesn't mean anything to her, you have to be with her... completely...

Nice...
>> No. 65451
[ ] Close your eyes. You're not here, no one's here. This isn't happening to you, it's someone else.
>> No. 65452
[ ] Close your eyes. You're not here, no one's here. This isn't happening to you, it's someone else.
>> No. 65456
Is it votespam now?
>> No. 65459
>>65456

Most likely.

[X] Kiss her back. Yuka is love.
>> No. 65461
Poor HY. Wasting his precious time looking at IPs.
>> No. 65463
[x] Kiss her back. Yuka is power, you're weak.

Changing vote.
>> No. 65464
[ ] Close your eyes. You're not here, no one's here. This isn't happening to you, it's someone else.
>> No. 65470
[ ] Close your eyes. You're not here, no one's here. This isn't happening to you, it's someone else.
>> No. 65471
[X] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!

No, do not want Yuka. Maybe she'll think better of Ebolanon if she stands up to her.
>> No. 65472
Calling it now, stop voting.
>> No. 65474
>>65425
>maybe we can go the "irritating girl that learns to stand up to her" route to get her attention.
That sounds terrible. Yuuka would hate us. But I can't stand her, so yeah.

[x] Try to push her off you, get away from her, make it stop!
>> No. 65476
>>65472

Well, it'll certainly be interesting to see what actually won. Carry on, HY, carry on.
>> No. 65477
>stand up to her
She'd just club us to death if we actually managed to and I'm fairly certain we wouldn't be human anymore.
>> No. 65480
>>65477

I realize that Yuka could kill us without really trying. It's really more of a "I'm not going to listen to you" type of gesture.
>> No. 65481
Votespam like that again and I'll ban your Brazilian ass for a few days.
>> No. 65482
>>65481

lol
>> No. 65483
>>65481

Awesome
>> No. 65484
>>65481
Win.
>> No. 65486
>>65482
>>65483
>>65484

Samefag.
>> No. 65487
>>65481
So, what won?
>> No. 65488
>>65482
>>65483
>>65484
>>65486

Samefag
>> No. 65490
He was just trying to make sure the 'right' option won.
>> No. 65492
>>65486

No.
>> No. 65493
>>65488

Hello, Terminal.
>> No. 65494
"N-no!" You jerk your head back, struggling to get out of Yuka's grip. She suddenly bares her teeth at you, all the silken sensuality of the last few moments vanishing in an instant, replaced by power and force.
"Go on, struggle." She hisses through her teeth.
This is wrong, this is horrible. You don't want to have your first kiss taken from you by ... no, not her, not Yuka, not by this monster. Why can't you just accept that she's dangerous, insane by human standards? She's using you, or trying to molest you or ... your stomach turns with the thought.
You screw your eyes shut and try to scramble backwards, away from Yuka. She grabs hold of you by the arm and yanks you back towards her.
"Ah~ ah~"

"What's that?" You hear Renko's voice from the sitting room, the sound of her standing up. "Yuka?" She calls through.
"Leave her be." Ran says.
No! You want to shout, help me! But you can't get the words out. To call Renko now would be to set her against Yuka. She'd never win, but you can't, you can't escape, you're too weak.
Yuka makes the decision for you by clamping her other hand over your mouth, pushing you down and pinning you to the floor. You try to kick at her legs but she just laughs under her breath. Her eyes bore into yours and she grins at you.
"Going to squeal~?" She asks, breath coming out harder and more ragged now.

"Yuka?" Renko's footsteps draw nearer.
"Mmm!" You try to scream into Yuka's hand as she slips her hand underneath your robe, running a finger along the inside of your leg. What- what is she going to do, no, no! You can feel yourself reaching total panic right now, white blur of adrenaline racing across your mind.

You're trapped.

You're weak.

You're probably about to be raped.

The worm shifts inside your mind, increasing the pressure. But for once you can barely feel it. The fear is too great. It presses in, slipping through the cracks in your consciousness like dirt getting into a wound.

You twist your head out from under Yuka's hand and then bite down hard on her fingers.
"Ow!" She shouts, hand whipping back, surprised. Then she grins down at you, eyes lighting up.
"Yes!" She says.
"What's going on in there?" Ran yells as Renko enters the kitchen.
"That's it, fight me!" Yuka says.
You're not really listening to any of this. The pressure is building so much, all you can do is shove Yuka off you, curling up in a ball on the floor, clutching the sides of your head. You can feel it now, the insistent tapping, the words that aren't words and the endless coils that go on forever.
"What have you done to her!?" Renko shouts.
You hear Yuka laughing.
The fear and the pressure are too much. You want to burrow into the ground, away from Yuka, as far as you can go, you-

Yuka steps over you, towards Renko.
"Come on, little one~" She coos. "I'll go easy on you."
Renko is livid with anger, her hand whipping out of her coat, holding something.

The pressure-

[ ] "Renko stop!"
[ ] Close your eyes, curl up, block it out. Renko will protect you.
[ ] Let thⓔ Prℓss℧re ℴUt
>> No. 65498
>>65494
[ ] "Renko stop!"

>>[ ] Let thⓔ Prℓss℧re ℴUt

Don't do it anon!
>> No. 65499
[ ] "Renko stop!"
>> No. 65500
{X} Let thⓔ Prℓss℧re ℴUt

Why not?
>> No. 65501
{X} Let thⓔ Prℓss℧re ℴUt

She started it.
>> No. 65502
[x] "Renko stop!"

If we do the last option then it's strike three.
>> No. 65503
[x] "Renko stop!"
>> No. 65504
[x] Let thⓔ Prℓss℧re ℴUt

Yuka wants a fight, let's give her a fight.
>> No. 65505
[ ] "Renko stop!"

We'll probably die if we vote for FANCY TEXT LOL.
>> No. 65506
[x] "Renko stop!"
>> No. 65507
[ ] "Renko stop!"
>> No. 65508
[X] "Renko stop!"

Yeah, making Ebolanon hate Yuka was definitely the Yuka option. Idiots.
>> No. 65509
[x] "Renko stop!"
No weird text this time, 3 strikes and we're out.
>> No. 65510
Actually, I'm torn. On the one hand, I don't want Renko hurt, but on the other... it's become very clear that caving to the worm is a bad idea. Nothing good ever happens when we try screwing with boundaries; we only end up hurting ourselves. Plus, False-Yukari told us it was a mistake both times.

The best thing to do right now would probably be to try and keep the fight from even starting. If the conflict does start, then at least we can hope for the others to jump in. But still...

Yeah, we should probably just try to keep this from going anywhere.

[X] "Renko stop!"
>> No. 65511
[x] "Renko stop!"

Do not want mind fuck.
>> No. 65512
>>65508
I'm not pulling for Yuka but I think this was a positive step in her eyes.

Anyway, she said Renko isn't worth fighting just yet so she'll probably back down in this case.
>> No. 65514
>>65512

Yuka may have developed some interest in us here, but now Ebolanon is shitscared/hates Yuka. It'd be a pretty far stretch for Ebolanon to want anything to do with her after this.
>> No. 65515
[X] Let thⓔ Prℓss℧re ℴUt

We're most of the way down this path already, why half-ass it.
>> No. 65516
[ ] Close your eyes, curl up, block it out. Renko will protect you.
>> No. 65517
[x] Close your eyes, curl up, block it out. Renko will protect you.

Backpedalling as much as possible.
>> No. 65518
>>65514
That's the relationship Yuka wants with her, either as an antagonist or bait for Renko.

She'll keep doing things like giving her encouragement and support during dangerous and emotional times then suddenly try to rape her during a peaceful moment. Yuka wants to bend Ebolanon until she breaks or snaps back.
>> No. 65519
File 122547841693.gif - (660.70KB , 252x207 , 1195179555807.gif ) [iqdb]
65519
[x] Let thⓔ Prℓss℧re ℴUt
>> No. 65520
[x] "Renko stop!"
>> No. 65523
[X] Let thⓔ Prℓss℧re ℴUt
Like someone already mentioned, we're well on our path here, why not go all the way through?
>> No. 65524
>>65523

I'd like Ebolanon to keep whatever part of her mind she has left.
>> No. 65525
[x] "Renko stop!"
>> No. 65526
>>65524
And who knows, we might actually get that wormy thing out of our mind and out into the world, might just be better off that way...
...optimistic, i know, but i still think it's worth a try.
>> No. 65527
>>65526

I'd rather not be blindly optimistic about something as high caliber as messing with borders.
>> No. 65528
Okay, writing once my cup of tea has brewed.
>> No. 65529
>>65526
I'd think that whether Yukari placed something to germinate within us or whatever the reason of hers that this frustrating anomaly was dumped in our heads, we owe it to her more to keep it under control, and perhaps learn to control it willingly, rather than let it control us or use it irresponsibly.
>> No. 65531
>>65529
>we owe it to her more to keep it under control, and perhaps learn to control it willingly, rather than let it control us or use it irresponsibly.

We owe it to ourselves and the people we care about. We don't owe her a thing.
>> No. 65532
"No no no!" You scream, clawing at the sides of your head now. The pressure is so great, so cloying, fogging up the inside of your mind, turning everything grey, but you have to keep control, you can't let Renko get hurt over this. You need her, she's supposed to protect you.
"Renko stop!" You yell, trying to force your eyes open to look at her, to make her understand. She has to stop, Yuka is just trying to goad her. Stop, stop!

Renko's eyes meet yours and she hesitates, then closes her mouth and nods once, shoulders slumping, slipping her gun back into her coat.
"Wha-" Yuka pauses. "Oh, come on!"
Ran rushes into the room behind Renko, stopping in shock when she sees you lying on the floor.
"Oh!" She rushes over to you, practically ignoring Renko and Yuka. "Are you alright? What happened? Do you need ... oh, here." She picks you up in her arms, propping you against the kitchen wall. You keep your head pressed between your knees, trying to fight the slowly receding pressure, trying to collect yourself after what just happened. Your breathing comes out in ragged gasps.

Yuka just grins at Renko, who stares right back at her. Ran rounds on Yuka.
"What the hell were you doing?" Ran demands, the fur on her tails literally bristling with anger.
"Playing~" Yuka says. Ran takes a deep breath, closes her eyes for a second.
"Get out." Ran says, voice very cold.
"Must I?" Yuka sighs theatrically. "Want to come with me~?" She bats her eyelashes at you. Something turns in your stomach and you cringe, feeling sick and violated. Yuka laughs and glances at Renko.
"What about you? Fists only?"
"Fuck you." Renko says, face impassive.
Yuka shrugs and walks over toward the doorway at last. You glare at her back, hating her and what she just did. She glances over her shoulder and grins once more.

You shudder.

------------------------------

It takes you a good long while to calm down again. You refuse to move, making Renko come sit with you, huddled on the floor, hugging your knees and near-crying. She rubs your back and strokes your hair. At first the contact feels weird, worrying. But then you remind yourself that it's Renko, and you manage to relax again, letting the last dregs of the pressure drain away into the depths of your subconscious. The worm settles in place, curling up and waiting again.
Ran fetches you a cup of tea and makes you drink it down, then shuts the kitchen door, leaving you and Renko in peace for a while. You can still hear her voice filtering through from the sitting room.
"I'm so sorry about that." She's saying to Komeiji. "I don't think she's in any state to be examined right now, not after that."
"Perhaps we can be of mutual benefit to each other." Komeiji says. "She has something wrong with her doesn't she?"
You gulp at the words you're overhearing, and Renko wraps an arm around your shoulders.
"Yes, I believe so." Ran says.
"Then perhaps I can look into it for you, there is nobody else in Gensokyo who can do such a thing, is there?" Komeiji's offer sounds so reasonable, but you still shudder at the thought of someone looking into your mind.

"Perhaps ... yes." Ran admits, sounding reluctant. "I-"
"I could have a word with your unruly servant as well."
Ran utters a bitter laugh. "She is no servant, she is ..."
"I know." Komeiji says, voice full of amusement. "Is the girl up to speaking with me? I promise not to tax her, not in the slightest."

Renko peers at you face.
"What do you think?" She asks you. "Maybe she might be able to tell what's going on."
You frown. Maybe ... but ... you feel so small and violated. You cling to the front of Renko's shirt. You need reassurance right now, warmth and safety.

[ ] No, you're too shaken up, you can't do this.
[ ] Yes, Renko is right. Stand up and go into the sitting room.

And:

[ ] Komeiji's idea is good. Someone needs to know Yuka's agenda.
[ ] Forget about Yuka. She can rot.
>> No. 65533
[x] Yes, Renko is right. Stand up and go into the sitting room.
[x] Komeiji's idea is good. Someone needs to know Yuka's agenda.
>> No. 65534
[ ] Yes, Renko is right. Stand up and go into the sitting room.
[ ] Komeiji's idea is good. Someone needs to know Yuka's agenda.
>> No. 65535
[X] No, you're too shaken up, you can't do this.
[X] Komeiji's idea is good. Someone needs to know Yuka's agenda.

She nearly got raped. I imagine she'd like to know why, even if she doesn't want to see Satori herself.
>> No. 65536
[X] Yes, Renko is right. Stand up and go into the sitting room.
[X] Komeiji's idea is good. Someone needs to know Yuka's agenda.
*shrug*
>> No. 65537
[x] Yes, Renko is right. Stand up and go into the sitting room.
[x] Komeiji's idea is good. Someone needs to know Yuka's agenda.
>> No. 65538
[x] No, you're too shaken up, you can't do this.
[x] Komeiji's idea is good. Someone needs to know Yuka's agenda.

Weak? maybe. Paranoid? yes. And justified.
>> No. 65539
[x] Yes, Renko is right. Stand up and go into the sitting room.
[x] Komeiji's idea is good. Someone needs to know Yuka's agenda.
>> No. 65540
[X] No, caN't eXpOsE anyone ELSE to ThE wOrM, keep heR aWAY!
[X] the cat chased you
[X] whydOntthEYAlllEAvEyOUAlOnEExcEptrenkoAndRAN
>> No. 65541
{X} Yes, Renko is right. Stand up and go into the sitting room.
{X} Komeiji's idea is good. Someone needs to know Yuka's agenda.
>> No. 65542
[x] Yes, Renko is right. Stand up and go into the sitting room.

And:

[x] Forget about Yuka. She can rot.
>> No. 65543
[x] Yes, Renko is right. Stand up and go into the sitting room.
[x] Komeiji's idea is good. Someone needs to know Yuka's agenda.
>> No. 65544
[x] Yes, Renko is right. Stand up and go into the sitting room.
[x] Komeiji's idea is good. Someone needs to know Yuka's agenda.
>> No. 65546
Out of curiousity, why is she 'Komeiji' and not 'Satori'?
>> No. 65547
>>65546

It is a mystery...
>> No. 65548
>>65540
Playing a completely insane character can be fun, but it's also insanely difficult to pull through properly. So no.
>> No. 65549
[x] Yes, Renko is right. Stand up and go into the sitting room.
[x] Komeiji's idea is good. Someone needs to know Yuka's agenda.
>> No. 65550
[X] Yes, Renko is right. Stand up and go into the sitting room.
[X] Komeiji's idea is good. Someone needs to know Yuka's agenda.
>> No. 65551
Just a note, I think we should insist Komeiji checks on Yuka first before she does any dangerous worm-infested mind diving.
>> No. 65552
[x] Yes, Renko is right. Stand up and go into the sitting room.
[x] Komeiji's idea is good. Someone needs to know Yuka's agenda.

Again, we don't want to hamstring ourselves here.
>> No. 65553
[x] Yes, Renko is right. Stand up and go into the sitting room.
[x] Komeiji's idea is good. Someone needs to know Yuka's agenda.
>> No. 65554
>>65546
Because that's the name that Ebolanon has heard her referred to by Ran. Also, you haven't got to know her yet.

Writing now!
>> No. 65556
>>65554

hooray!
>> No. 65557
File 122548864081.jpg - (343.46KB , 850x1196 , sample-00d6b4be3d74037e186716654f990e25.jpg ) [iqdb]
65557
"Y-yeah." You mutter. "W-we ... I should."
Renko is right, however little you want to face something like this. A mind-reader, somebody who can see inside and find out what is happening to you, might be exactly what you need. You can't get much worse than you are right now, so what's the point in bothering? It feels like all your dignity has been stripped away and violated, what's the use in despairing about the kind of person you are?
Renko just nods. "Okay." She rises to a crouch. "You okay?" She offers you her arm, smiling at you, trying to look reassuring.
You let her help you to your feet, clinging to her hand. "Thanks." You mutter.
"Come on." She says. "It'll be fine, I'm right here."
You nod weakly as she helps you over to the door and slides it open.
"Ah! You overheard?" Ran looks concerned. "You don't have to-"
Renko cuts her off, shaking her head. "She wants to be here."
Ran looks at you and you bob your head once, eyes downcast.
"O-okay." Ran seems uncomfortable already, but she shifts some cushions over for you and Renko. "Here."
Renko sits you sit down by yourself, settling next to you.

"A pleasure to meet you." Komeiji says.
You look up.
"Hello." She says again.
The little red cat is sitting in the arms of the odd-looking girl, purring gently. 'Okuu'? That was her, right? She's not really paying attention, eyelids drooping, slumped over on the table. She looks smaller somehow.
But you barely glance at her. Komeiji commands all your attention. Your breath catches in your throat as you look at her. Her hair is a dark pinky-purple, a colour you've never seen on a person before, so thin and light, like a veil of satin crowning her head, loose strands held in place by a thin black headband. Her clothes are all soft pastel colours, lace at the neck and cuffs, hearts of gold running down the middle. Her legs are folded underneath her, so thin and pale.
She's probably the most petite woman you've ever seen. From behind or at a distance she could probably be mistaken for a child. She looks so fragile, so delicate.
All of this is taken in instantly, but you gasp in surprise at the tubes trailing around her upper body, all of them looping back inside her clothes or attached to little golden hearts on her cuffs and headband. The other end of each tube attaches, you discover as your eye follows the curve, to ... to an eye. A staring, rolling red eye, set just over her heart, suspended outside her clothes by god knows what.
"H-hello, M-miss K-k-komeiji." You manage to breathe.

She's the cutest thing you've ever seen in your life.

Or at least she would be if it wasn't for the eye, rolling in its socket, snapping between each person in the room again and again. She seems either unaware or uncaring of its constant motion. You notice it never looks at you.
She places a hand to her mouth and smiles. You feel your heart fluttering against your chest, she's ... oh wait!
She can read your mind! Argh! You try not to show your sudden worry on your face, but it just makes you feel worse. You can feel yourself turning red, so you grab for Renko's hand and squeeze it, which just makes you feel guilty. Oh god you're so useless and selfish. Why are you attracted to this woman all of a sudden?
"You may call me Satori." Komeiji says, her third eye settling on you at last. Her smile widens. "I like you already."
You manage to nod. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. Maybe you should just-

"Ah." Ran says. "Before we continue, about Yuka-"
You screw up your eyes for a second. You have to say something. Yuka hurt you, tried to violate you, to hurt Renko. You don't want to have to think about her any more but you have to, you have to say something, to-
"I-I t-think," You blurt out, opening your eyes and looking over the table at Satori. She smiles softly at you and your heart skips a beat.
"I think t-that S-satori should t-try talking t-to Yuka." You say. "Please?"
Satori nods once. "Very well." She says, glancing at Ran. "I shall try."
"Thank you." Ran says, bowing her head. "Now, about the ... examination?"
Satori looks back at you. "Do you consent?"
"C-consent?"
She smiles again, playing with a loose strand of hair.
"Yes. Consent. Surface thoughts are always available but deeper matters require some ... 'pushing', shall we say? It is easier if you allow me in."
"Oh ... er ... okay." You say, barely able to resist her words at all.
Satori smiles, but you close your eyes and take a breath.
"Will it hurt?" You ask.

"Not at all. Would you like to do it now, here?" She asks.

[ ] ?
>> No. 65559
[x] "I won't be getting any less anxious about it, s-so yeah."
>> No. 65560
[x] "Alright, chums, let's do this."
[x] "LEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY"
>> No. 65562
[x] "Yes, but I think you really should try to examine Yuka first."
>> No. 65563
[X] "W- with everybody watch... ing?"
[X] Renko and Ran only.
>> No. 65564
[X] "W- with everybody watch... ing?"
[X] Renko and Ran only.
>> No. 65565
[X] "W- with everybody watch... ing?"
[X] Renko and Ran only.

I really don't want Orin or Utsuho to have to Ebolanon start freaking out or bleeding.
>> No. 65566
{X} "W- with everybody watch... ing?"
{X} Renko and Ran only.
>> No. 65567
[X] "W- with everybody watch... ing?"
[X] Renko and Ran only.
>> No. 65568
[x] "I won't be getting any less anxious about it, s-so yeah."
>> No. 65569
[X] "Just make sure you remember that when you look at the depths of madness, madness looks back at you."
>> No. 65570
[X] "I won't be getting any less anxious about it, s-so yeah."
>> No. 65571
[X] "W- with everybody watch... ing?"
[X] Renko and Ran only.
>> No. 65572
[X] "W- with everybody watch... ing?"
[X] Renko and Ran only.
>> No. 65573
[X] "W- with everybody watch... ing?"
[X] Renko and Ran only.
>> No. 65576
[X] "W- with everybody watch... ing?"
>> No. 65579
[X] "Just make sure you remember that when you look at the depths of madness, madness looks back at you."

Maybe we can mindfuck her. Voting for awesome.
>> No. 65580
Writing now, sorry for the seven minutes.
>> No. 65582
>>65580

hooray!
>> No. 65585
You gulp, looking across the table, into Satori's eyes. They're pink, you didn't notice that before. How can a human being have pink eyes and hair? That's not normal, at the very least. Then again, how can a human read minds? Likely she's not human at all, but another creature like Yuka or Ran. She seems so small and finely built though, none of the power and monstrosity of Yuka, none of the bestial energy of Ran.
You sort of like her, if only because she's even smaller than you. You could probably pick her up quite easily, swing her around, put her on your shoulders. That red eye on her chest is still staring right at you.

Satori giggles. "My my." She says, face turning a little red.

Oh god! She could hear all that! You feel yourself blushing, looking straight down. Maybe she can't read your thoughts if she can't look you in this face. This is so uncomfortable. What would it be like if Renko could hear all your thoughts about her, or Yuka? That would be terrible, you could never look at anyone for all the shame of it.
Focus on the task at hand, don't think about the heart-attack inducing woman sitting across from you. You take a deep breath.
"W-we can do t-this right now?"
"Right now." Satori says. You glance up and around the table. Her 'pets', as she referred to them, are still sitting next to her, the cat curled up in the girl's lap. Okuu looks like she's actually on the verge of falling asleep. You ... you don't want them to see this. The fewer people around while you go through this, whatever it is, the better.

"W- with everybody watch... ing?" You say awkwardly, painfully aware of the double-meaning of your words. Satori giggles again and you blush.
"You want my pets to wait outside?" She asks, face suddenly losing some of its cheer. The red eye on her chest flicks between Renko and Ran for a second, then she smiles again. "Very well."
Satori places her hand on the back of the Okuu girl's neck and gives it a scratch.
"Mmmm, Miss Satori." She mumbles.
"Okuu."
"Mm!" The girl suddenly sits up straight, the cat rousing itself as well and leaping off her lap. "M-miss Satori!"
"Wait outside for a little while, would you?" Satori asks with a smile.
"Huh?" Okuu glares over at you and Renko. "But you're-"
"Completely safe." Satori says.
Okuu doesn't argue, just gives an awkward little bow and then leaves the room, the red cat at her heels. The cat glances back at you for a moment before Okuu shuts the door behind her.

"Well." Satori says, leaning forward and placing her elbows on the table. "Shall we begin?"
You nod, swallowing hard. "W-what do I d-do?"
"Absolutely nothing." Satori smiles at you as her third eye rolls back towards you, staring right at your heart. "Relax, close your eyes."

You do as she says.

------------------------------

Satori didn't lie. It doesn't hurt at all. It is however, a little uncomfortable. There is a sensation like layers being peeled somewhere inside. Your mind, your heart, all the way into your brain stem, digging deeper and deeper, looking and searching and turning back and-

And the worm shifts, bringing its endless, godlike gaze to bear on you.

With Satori rooting in your brain, you can't look away, you can't hide or scream or curl up or run or anything. You shudder as you feel something slipping back out, like a needle being hastily withdrawn. You follow in it's wake, scrambling to the surface of your own mind, tripping and lashing out and falling, the worm always there, one step behind but all around you. It is everywhere, it is forever.

------------------------------

Your eyes snap open and you scream, hands clamped to your face. There's blood in your mouth. It was only for a second, you were only in there for the briefest of moments, but you feel like you've been running for hours.
"Oh ... that's ... " Satori mutters. You can see her across the table, through the haze of red clouding your vision
Her eyes roll into the back of her head, the third eye flutters shuts, and she collapses with a weak thump, head hitting the table. You can see blood tricking from her mouth.
"Are you okay!?" Renko grabs hold of you by the shoulders, but you can't answer her, your mouth is gummed with blood. You wretch.
"What happened?!" Ran hesitates, wary of touching Satori.

[ ] Close your eyes, let the exhaustion take you.
[ ] Cling to Renko, you can fight this, it was only for a moment.
[ ] Satori!
>> No. 65586
[x] Satori!
>> No. 65588
[x] Satori!

Worm haet Satori
>> No. 65589
[x] Satori!

Oh fuck, she got overloaded. We know more about this than anyone else.
>> No. 65591
[x] Satori!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 65592
[X] Satori!
>> No. 65593
[x] Cling to Renko, you can fight this, it was only for a moment.
Enough with fainting over, time to put up a fight.
>> No. 65594
[x] Satori!
>> No. 65595
[X] Satori!

We know that horror. We have to help her.
>> No. 65596
[X] Satori!
>> No. 65597
Okay the site is back but I'm now too tired for another update. More tomorrow!
>> No. 65598
File 122550710479.jpg - (389.67KB , 600x633 , 2ff01dcb05135bfcf0d9d8f6cca3a3d5.jpg ) [iqdb]
65598
[\!/] Satori!
>> No. 65599
>>65585
I told you we should have insisted on checking Yuka's head first.
[x] Cling to Renko, you can fight this, it was only for a moment.

>>[ ] Satori!
I'm not sure what to make of this option.
>> No. 65600
[x] Satori!

Goddammit, I knew we should have asked her to read Yuka first in case reading us left her... incapactitated.
>> No. 65601
[x] Cling to Renko, you can fight this, it was only for a moment.
>> No. 65602
[ ] Satori!

She's going to be one of the few people that can truly understand.
>> No. 65603
[X] Satori!
[X] Close your eyes, let the exhaustion take you.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OhGodDidSheJustHearThat
>> No. 65604
>>65599

I like to think that if we caused this much damage, then Yuka would probably kill her.
>> No. 65605
>>65604
Yuuka doesn't have a worm made of impossible knowledge living in her brain. If she was going to kill Satori, it would be manually.
>> No. 65606
>>65604
Okay, what's reading Yuka's mind gonna be like? Yuka doens't have some sort of fuckcreepy worm thing lounging around like an unwanted guest. Yuka's just loony.
>> No. 65608
File 122551062692.png - (304.33KB , 470x344 , Gwar.png ) [iqdb]
65608
>>65606
>>Okay, what's reading Yuka's mind gonna be like?

For some reason, I imagine reading Yuka's mind would be like watching the result of combining one of those nature relaxation tapes with assorted GWAR music videos.
>> No. 65615
[x] Satori!

empathy gaems
>> No. 65621
>>65608


Oh god that would be amazing.
>> No. 65622
[ ] Satori!
>> No. 65626
File 122552558876.png - (346.10KB , 800x670 , 459823487.png ) [iqdb]
65626
[x] Satori!
Poor thing, that has to be a mindfuck and a half.
>> No. 65627
[x] Cling to Renko, you can fight this, it was only for a moment.

How do you scream with a mouth full of blood?
>> No. 65628
Okuu won't like this. Oh god, oh god, oh god.
>> No. 65631
>>65627

You don't have to scream, you can walk or dash to her side.
>> No. 65641
>>65626
Perfect picture is perfect.

Yeah, new thread on its way sometime later today.
>> No. 65644
The worm wants to change us into something else. I wonder what it does to people who don't belong into our mind. It probably just tries to crush them. Poor Satori.